Speaker 1: One on one with Linchintaco, Orlando's rock station one O one one w j R. All right, a little more than fifteen minutes to vote if you haven't done so yet, JR Facebook page for you say it, We play it this morning, Quiet Right. Featured artists Metal Health, Slick, Black, Cadillac or The Wild and the Young. Which one will it be? At nine o'clock most votes plays and then everybody who votes is in the hopper for eistein Kills tickets the hell of a Summer tour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a big tour, a lot of bands, like you said, so get your vote in JR our Facebook page.
Speaker 1: Do it soon, all right? Thank you to Petties Meets on Steroid four thirty four in Longwood for sponsoring this hour of the show. They remember them for Father's Day. Man.
Speaker 2: Nothing screams Dad like Petties Meets. I mean, I know they have the wine tasting as well, and they have the the you know, all the different beers.
Speaker 1: Saturday Saturday Wine and Beer Tasting. I'm one to four. How about how that taste?
Speaker 2: No Petties, if you haven't been yet, just do us a little solid like and trust us on this. Do yourself a solid Yeah, but just trust us by going and checking them out four thirty four in Longwood.
Speaker 1: Just West Eye for same place they've been for forty years. Love us some petties, okay?
Speaker 2: Uh R Kelly, Yeah, yeah, we got so p diddied out that everybody forgot about that slid.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That's another scumbag who's currently serving a thirty plus year prison sentence for racketeering, sexual abuse, and child pornography. He is in the UH where he's in the Federal Correctional Institution in Butner, North Carolina. His legal team yesterday filed a request for his immediate release. Oh yeah, what's the reasoning for this? Personal safety due to the fact, according to this that jail personnel have uh solicited other inmates to take out a hit on h on R Kelly. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I wish they had to be honest, I'm not so sure the jail personnel even need to take that step.
Speaker 1: I know they probably would like.
Speaker 2: To, no, but they don't need to take it because, like you said, sex offender underage, they're not dealing with any of that.
Speaker 1: Poor R. Kelly's fearing for his life. Uh huh.
Speaker 2: How'd you feel when you were, you know, doing those disgusting things. Hey, underage chicks? Hey, what's up with Diddy lately?
Speaker 1: Trial continues, Testimony continues, A lost track for a while? Hey, back in your days in the big house, you ever get involved in someone being eliminated? I played the fifth?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I may have, you know, partaken in some anarchy.
Speaker 1: Where where were you in the pecking order on as far as being messed with or not messed with or doing the messing.
Speaker 2: When you're producing rat pee pete swine, you're not getting messed with. I may have ordered a few shanks?
Speaker 1: Was that the equivalent of maybe the burner cell phone contact in today's facilities for a person who smuggles those in? You're not gonna mess with them either, No.
Speaker 2: You don't mess with that one, just like a sig provider. Different there's levels. So yeah, as you said, pecking order, so you can't answer. I was pretty high on grounds that will possibly incriminate you. Yeah, I said, I may have ordered a few shanks, but those could be just the.
Speaker 1: Meat, you know, sure of course shank portion. Okay. A woman wrote into this what is this advice called ask prudence or deer prudence, prudence.
Speaker 2: She is that deer prudence have to pay royalties.
Speaker 3: Have no idea. Let's not get off track here. I try bride is. The bride is devastated after drunk best man's speech reveals that the groom used chat gpt to write his beautiful wedding vows.
Speaker 1: No, she thought, she thought that whatever his name is, the best man is just being a you know, crazy Hank or whatever. He was hammered and then went up. She talked to him after he you know, did the toast, revealed all this and he's chat GPT. I wasn't kidding artificial intelligence to write his I've no old Archie here for a long time, and the irony is.
Speaker 2: Old Archie used Artie as an artificial intelligence to tell Jenny his love.
Speaker 1: She's asking, is she on firm ground here being this.
Speaker 2: Upset they're not gonna they're not gonna go through it the marriage now.
Speaker 1: But no, no, this they're they're married. Okay, they're married, but it's gone off obviously to a bit of a rocky start because of this. This is a good tester.
Speaker 2: It's a good way to test the marriage, kind of like my wife and I being stuck in a car for four hours last night outside post Bone. It's a good wife, a good marriage tester. I swear this close that close, leave it at that. Wow, okay, that's a new revelation. This morning, sitting in a car just pouring going, man, I really like to get out of this car.
Speaker 1: Hey, we move on. You didn't know much cross back to sig boundary, did you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't have any oh had This is an odd police chase. Denver Police say driver flees scene of craft with officer inside the vehicle. So they arrive at this crash that's they're called, Hey, there's a crash wherever. There's somebody in the one vehicle that needs assistance. The officer climbs in the car in an effort to try to render aid, make sure they're okay. Suddenly they come to start up, the engine, thrown in gear and take off with the officer in there. So the person that he's trying to aid stomps it. Yes, with him in there, they take off. So the other cops, Jason and Dude the pitt maneuver.
Speaker 4: Good well the other cop at least there was another cop there, because otherwise you got a cruiser left right there open with the shotgun and cause you know, your average thief nowadays is walking by and seeing that cruiser. That's like a oh god, that's like a golden ticket for Willy Wonka.
Speaker 1: You know, how is your shift? Honey? Don't ask?
Speaker 5: Did you ever hear that thing in the military? Don't ask, don't tell, you know for the homosexual ales, Oh this, dude, don't ask. Don't tell about work today?
Speaker 1: All right, there's bad days.
Speaker 5: You know those mind dolls that you have, Yeah, those ones, I gotta really use them.
Speaker 1: When do you have cramps?
Speaker 2: Those do work good on headaches? I'm told, Yeah, that's right. I don't know if I've ever done it. I think one time I had a really bad migraine. Yeah I did in one of my roommates. Remember when I had female roommates. When I'm giving a mine, all this will knock it right out. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's a bad day when you're the immediate family of a dearly departed in its funeral day, It's it's tough. Well, of course, it becomes even tougher when the immediate family that is traveling in the funeral procession the limo oh no, gets in a crash with a CSX train in Memphis.
Speaker 2: Oh, I guess the train's not stopping for the people driving with the lights on.
Speaker 1: Here you get this, No, it did not. The two escort vehicles that you know are supposed to run interference and clear the way and got the little flag off the you know. Sometimes it's guys on motorcycles or whatever they you know, they're they're stopping traffic at any intersections you got to go through, and the ones are usually cursing.
Speaker 2: So no, I'm joking. Whenever I see a funeral precision, I get right in. No. No, I used to do that, but then I matured if it's.
Speaker 1: Four thirty six or four thirty four, I'm in it. Dude. Yeah, I guess anyway.
Speaker 2: No, but now I just kind of look and do the the name of the Father, you know sign, and uh, and I think, well, thank god, you know I'm not in that.
Speaker 1: The two lead escorts, yeah, went up to the train track. I'd started waving everyone through despite the fact that there's the CSX train approaching. Here comes a limo trains laying on the horn. What bam? Did they all die? No? No, Luckily, no one was killed. They were all injured. Though we're on the way, on the way to the final resting place ceremony for the dearly departed.
Speaker 2: They were just in the limo. They weren't in the hearse at least, so oh yeah, that would have been brutal. Now, I always try to find the bright side of things. Man, there's one bright side for you. The other one, what are the airbag situation like that in a limo. I don't think they're that good because.
Speaker 1: Remember they want a school bus type situation. Yeah, you're not. You're just driving. You're just bouncing around because your.
Speaker 2: Kidneys would get ripped out or something. I've always heard the thank god, hey, you know what, here's the other bright side that it wasn't a bright line.
Speaker 1: That's something you short of caught right through, right through the limo.
Speaker 2: It might have just sent them flying to the funeral home and right in the hole with they departed
Speaker 1: Stair w r R, Orlando's rock station,