Speaker 1: You are live, Eric, you are listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Taron Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, April twenty fourth, two thousand, twenty six. Live every Friday night from the facilities of ochelly dot com ten pm to midnight Eastern Time. First hour of the Age of Transition, Second hour Uncle the podcast. Thank you for listening. Do consider going to o'chelly dot com to Sunday donation to Chuck would help out a lot keep the network alive. Soochelly dot com. The Age of Transitions dot com is my website, so please go there to pick up this podcast and lots of other ways to support. There's the Patreon page. There is my book, revolve Man's Scientific Rise to Godhood. Thank you for buying that. Paperback and ebook copies available, and there's a couple other things on there. There's the affiliate links at the Age of Transitions dot com. Thank you everybody for just going to the website, for supporting over the years, and for being here tonight and continuing. We have the YouTube live stream up in addition to the Ocelli dot com broadcast, so that's going once again. Thank you for listening. And there's been a lot going on, my goodness, gracious, too much to keep up with. It's impossible to keep up with. So if you're not, don't feel bad about it, because you couldn't. So it's not anything to be upset about. And we're just doing our best, and keeping up is keeping up is a losing game, so there's no point in that. But what we're gonna do here is just try to figure out a little bit of what's going on, at least trying to come to some sort of understanding. And it's tough. It's tough to do that, but we're going to see what we can do on. I mean, there's so many things that are upsetting, and I think I'll get to that. I'm frankly, I'm a little too tired to be upset right now, but I'll get there. I'll be upset in a moment, believe me. After talking about all this nonsense, listeners to the show are probably well aware of the fact that this past week Talent Here, the wonderful veillance artificial intelligence defense contracting tech company that is quickly taking control of the United States government for its own ends them along with their other Silicon Valley, big tech industry friends. But then they're they're one of the primary suspects in the complete destruction of the old American the recreation of a fascistic technocracy. But this past week they posted online, definitely on Twitter X and I think probably other places I don't know, but I was on X so I saw this. Say, they posted a nice summation of what is titled The Technological Republic, which I suppose, and I didn't know this before this week. I guess it was a book by Karp. Alex Karp, the CEO of Palntier, who, by the way, was the highest paid CEO in the country, I believe, in the world, but in the US last year over a billion dollars he made on his salary in a year, if I remember correctly, which is insane. That goes to tell you something about this company profitable, right, But anyway, he wrote a book called The Technological Republic. I have not read it. I don't know if I will. I don't know if I can bring myself to it, but I guess I don't have to because they were real nice and they posted this nice bullet point summation of the whole thing it's just twenty two main takeaways from this rock solid, wonderful book. I'm sure it's great because we're gonna What I'm going to do is I'm going to read from this godforsaken thing now and just give commentary on it. So, you know, my apologies for putting everybody through this, but here we go. We're going to let's see what we can make of the Technological Republic. So these are all numbered one to twenty two. Actually, you know what, now that I think about it, the number twenty two has some cob baalistic significance, but you know that pright doesn't mean anything. These guys don't know about that sort of stuff. So anyway, I'm not doing it a call. I don't have any me to talk occult esoteric religion tonight, I don't think. So we're just gonna keep it very mundane, run of the mill sort of stuff. But anyway, Number one, starting with number one, Silicon Valley. Silicon Valley, Oh, dear Lord, Silicon Valley owes a moral debt to the country that made its rise possible. The engineering elite of Silicon Valley has an affirmative obligation to participate in the defense of the nation. Okay, so, oh, they're so altruistic, these guys. They're first of all, they're grateful. They're such they're they're so grateful for their billions upon billions of dollars that have been showered upon them. Uh, not only by the users of their little programs. And this goes for Silicon Valley as a whole, their products, their services, not just you know, the consumers, but the government, which increasingly is giving them more and more money. Big surprise. Uh so silicon value. Oh, is a moral debt. We're getting ethical. We're talking morals. These guys are the they're just bastion morality. So they owe a moral debt to this country. Oh gosh, they have an affirmative obligation to participate in the defense of the nation. Okay, well we know what that means. That's pretty cut and dry. They the Silicon Valley elite, engineering elite are now the new military industrial complex. Mission accomplished. I've been talking on this show for a few years now how they've been trying to usurp the old aerospace companies which came up during World War Two and the rise of the Air Force, and actually tragedy, and Hope spends must spend like hundreds and hundreds of pages talking about this. Actually the rise of the Air force and all this. This gets a little talked about with Quickly's book, but I'm just throwing at in there. But anyway, World War two, in the post war period military industrial complex, we know who they were. They were the aerospace companies. Well, in today's day there has been what I believe is an antagonistic relationship between the old guard aerospace and the new guard big tech companies Silicon Valley, where Silicon Valley is turning to strong arm their way and basically supplant the old aerospace companies. And I do believe we're going to see that happening through this Iran war fiasco. Now I'm really going off at tension. I know I would, but here we go. There is talk of making a new insane like one and a half trillion dollar defense budget for Strongman's idea of some golden Fleet, Navy, some golden dome as you know, all these old ideas, and this Iran war really is the culmination of the American Empire's moment. If you were to like look back the post war period and especially the Middle Eastern wars that happened starting in the nineteen nineties with Bush Senior and on through the war the War on Terriers to now Iraq, Afghanistan, you know, we know the story, and the War on Tear, all of that leading up finally to Iran. Now it's all using the same old aerospace tech that America has come to see as the symbol of our technological and military supremacy over the world and a symbol of our empire, which we never want to admit is an empire. But don't worry, it's falling, so it won't be one anymore. And this war will show that because new forms of warfare are here already, and don't worry, the new military industrial complex is going to be there when we need them to defend us in the ways that we need to be defended now. And we won't be wasting hundreds of millions of dollars on one jet. We won't be spending god knows how much on a destroyership or a or an aircraft carrier. That's all waste of money. So these guys that when they say they have an obligation to participate in the defense of the nation and they're acting like this is some sort of morality. Give me a break. We know what you're doing. You're taking over the government from the inside out. You bought it, You bought and paid for it. First of all, you put in the damn president who's in there now. These tech guys, they're the ones who placed him there so that they could finish the job of becoming the new military industrial complex. And that's what is now occurring. Okay, we live in their world now, and they will have all of the defense contracts, they will be the government. They will take over the irs. And don't think. Okay, well we're going on and I'm only on point one, and I'm going off on this. I got a dial back a lit because we'll get into more details as we are. Let's hit two. But that's one we're getting. These are again the bastions and morality. These guys the defend a nation and then they'll craft all the propaganda, try to get us to believe we need them and all that. So look forward to.
Speaker 2: More of.
Speaker 1: It's going to become more sort of gotic style to come, I believe. Okay, point two, Uh, what's this stupid thing called again? Uh? Technological Republic. Point two, we must rebel against the tyranny of the apps. Is the iPhone our greatest creative, if not crowning achievement as a civilization. The object has changed our lives also now be limiting and constraints and yes, hey, don't we do that. Numbskulls are gave the stuff the the silk and act like you're criticizing yourselves. That's real funny. What they're doing here is saying They're saying, like, look, the old tech is going to be replaced by new Okay, so get ready for the latest and greatest. It's gonna be some sort of virtual reality, augmented reality enabling device. It may not even be a physical device. It's going to be enabled by it's going to have artificial intelligence integrated into it. It's gonna be great. It's gonna be way better than the crappy iPhone is, So get ready for that. So it's almost like a preview of their upcoming little toys are going throughout us, which will be the byproducts of their military contracts and all of the research that they're doing as part of that.
Speaker 3: We have.
Speaker 1: It's all great. Consumer tech has always been that and they're they're proud to carry on that tradition. Three point three free email is not enough. The decadence of a culture or civilization, and indeed it's ruling class, will be forgiven only if that culture is capable of delivering economic growth and security for the public. Okay, now, now we're going after those evil elites that are keeping us down. Oh thank god these guys are here to do this. There. It's funny that the very ruling class that's now in charge is going to depose themselves, right, because that's what they should be saying here. But they're not. What they're doing is they're just piggybacking and rolling, steamrolling on their propaganda train that they have been using for a long time. Now you might be famililiar with it, viewers. It's pretty much anything you've ever ever heard in all media and in all media which was also used to do what it alt media and conspiracy culture ideas and this idea that internet all things to do with Internet and independent voices coming together in a grassroots political movement, We're going to depose this shadowy elite that runs our country. Guess what these guys have taken over that entire narrative. They used it and exploited it to once again put in the government they want for their own purposes. That's what this idiotic maga nonsense is. It's their little ploy to get everything that they want. And yes, they have used alternative media to do that. And right here in this stupid point number three, they're picking little bits because I can see I see every single one of these bits. I recognize it when I see it. I've been around this crap for long enough. Decadence of a culture okay, we get that all the time with the culture war stuff. You see this also in Russian propaganda likes to part this too. It's like we're a decadent civilization that deserves to go down because we don't have Christian values. Blah blah blah blah blah. They're pulling that out right there. The ruling class. Yes, so they're just using a buzz term as if we're going after the ruling class, which are what democrats or something like That's something idiotic, is usually what that boils down to. Oh yeah, and then they're acting like they're gonna they're going to provide economic growth and security for the public. I'm not even gonna comment on that. Let's just got to point for uh the lit hell boy, the limits of soft power, of soaring rhetoric alone have been exposed, oh boy exposed. The ability of free, democratic societies to prevail requires something more than moral appeal. It requires hard power, and hard power in this century will be built on software. All right, Well, that's Pete Haiksath is right on that project. So don't don't even worry, mister guy. Mister praying to the God of violence is all over that. And Okay, so here they're complaining about the soft power of the old neoliberal order of which we there was a topic that of soft power, and I don't want to spend too long on this, but the soft power of the United States in being a global cultural force that everybody in the world recognizes the United States, and we have an influence because part of that is we have a cool factor because people used to like our country. People would used to be like, boy, I wish I could live in America, or they would look up to us like, oh yeah, the people in America. They made jazz music, they make rock music, they have they wear jeans, they do this, you know, just all that banal stuff from culture. But more than that, politically too. We used to be admired. We're not. We haven't been for a long time, so that that is waning because we are hated now, as we should be. And I would throw it back to these scumbags writing this crap, but you know, what good is that gonna do? But once again, instead of just using soft power as if that they're saying, that's not enough anyway, even if we had that anymore, which it's fading, but if we did, it would still suck, because we just need to go around being tough, right in the same way that with the Iran war, we're acting tough in the old sense, but that's now outdated and we haven't realized that yet. Well, we need to continue being tough and we're off first. So there you go. They're kind of building on that defense. And then they stuff talking about the new form of warfare which they will profit endlessly on, and the new military industrial complex which they are, and the new establishment, the new country that they are America. Now that's what they're hoping if we allow it. Oh well, here we go. Point number five. The question is not whether AI weapons will be built. It is who will build them and for what purpose? Our adversaries will not pause to indulge in theatrical debates about the merits of developing technologies with critical military and national security applications. They will proceed. Okay, we've heard this a billion times, Eric Schmidt. This was his whole pitch for when he was put on like ten different AI government AI councils at the same time. Right, remember when he was doing the rounds there. This was his whole thing. Well, we got to make these new AI and emerging technology weapons because China, you know that they're gonna do it, and they're gonna they'll do it, and they'll rule the world if we let them, So we better hurry up and do it first. So this is just that. Again, it's nothing fancy about number five. It's kind of lacking in creativity. But that's been the theme so far. Zero point six. National service should be a universal duty. We should as a society seriously consider moving away from an all volunteer force and only fight the next four if everyone shares in the risk and the cost. Well, that one's not hard to decipher. They want to bring back the draft, Okay, cool, you want to start a war so that you can use your new fancy AI killer robots, your cyber warfare techniques, all this stuff that's going to keep us safe from China or from whoever, from Iran or whatever rogue terrorists pops up out of the woodwork. You're gonna keep us safe. But there will be a war that needs to be fought. And let's let's bring back the draft to get people to fight, because who the hell would want to fight in this crazy thing, right, nobody should. It's their war. They want to conscript us to fight their war. It's hard to even it's hard to commentary falls flat on this that there's there's no real You could scream at the top of your lungs. You could. I could hold my middle finger up here for just a whole hour and just have that be the show, and it would be apropos. But that would be not doing justice to what this. What this is, This is people who have taken over our country and they think they can do anything, and they'll pull off all sorts of dirty tricks and they will continue to make billions upon billions of dollars doing it. Anyway. Let's see here, one number was that Okay, National Service point six number seven. If a US marine asks for a better rifle, we should build it, And the same goes for software. We should as a country be capable of continuing a debate about the appropriateness of military action abroad while remaining unflinching in our commitment to those we have asked to step into arms. A way, Yeah, because now they are literally asking that the demanding Apparently the ask will be a demand because the draft will be here and they'll force you to go to their war, so they should at least give you good equipment to fight it with. And it's just more of the same thing. It's like, here, we're here to build your weapons for you. It's like every single one of these points has that same theme built into it, you see in that. Yet everybody else noticed this, right about this stupid thing. Zero point eight. Public servants need not be our priests. Any business that compensated its employees in the way that the federal government compensates public services servants would struggle to survive. Oh, the masters of libertarian ideals, the Silicon Valley engineering elite that are now running our country. Thank god, finally we have smart technocrats in there are the masters of the wonderful capitalist system. That they're just the embodiment of the wonders of capitalism and libertarian values. And so what if they're monopoly capitalists, that's their form of capitalism. They want a monopoly on everything, where the even the idea of a government is just rolled in to their gigantic military defense corporation. It's all the same thing. So what's the difference government corporation? And they'll play their little stupid semantics game where they're pretending to be political. We're libertarians, so that this is just paying lip service to anybody's, to anybody who is idiotic enough to believe any of that garbage. There you go. Public servants aren't our pretty same wore goddamn government. So there's that. Does that make you feel better? Point nine? I'm gonna lose. I'm I'm doing everything I can not to just lose it. But we'll get through this. I thin't you get a drink of water? Its real quick, Okay? Point nine? We should show far more grace towards those who have subjected themselves to public life. Oh now we feel bad for the public servants. No, we're playing good cop bad cop. But anyway, let me start over. Let me read this whole thing and see what we can make of this schizophrenic nonsense. We should show far more grace towards those who have subjected themselves to public life. Oh okay, I see what's going on. The eradication of any space for forgiveness, a jettisoning of any tolerance for the complexities and contradictions of the human psyche, may leave us with a cast of characters at the helm we will grow to regret. So it's kind of foggy. I guess I gotta read the whole book to really understand this one. It sounded like they're kind of dovetailing with that last point and talking about public servants, government officials. But if you're talking about somebody in public life, it doesn't necessarily mean that. It just means somebody who lives a public life and online influencer. Perhaps, you know, this gets into the world that they've built for us with their social media platforms. Everybody kind of lives a public life now, So are they referring to that anybody that we should have more grace towards the tradwives who it's so easy to criticize and the manosphere influencers. I mean those it's very easy to deride them, but we should have a little grace when when we a little understanding and put ourselves in their shoes. Wait, you don't want to be an influencer sit around at home making apple pie videos and pretending that it's, you know, going to make the country a better place, all the while Palenteer embeds itself into every office in Washington, DC. I don't know, let's try not to let's not even try to understand this one. I think we're gonna be better off that way. Number ten the psychologization, psychology, psychologization, I don't think is that a word. It might be. It's underlining it in my little app thing here as though it's not a word, but let's read it as though it is one. The psychologization of modern politics is leading us astray. Those who look to the political arena to nourish their soul and sense of self, who rely too heavily on their internal life, uh, finding expression in people they may never meet, will be left disappointed. Ohkay, So don't trust politicians again. Is the same point we're making, but in a different way. We're talking in a more we're getting psychological and we're doing it at a sort of a what a macrocosmic scale? That get Carl Jung here, we need him to do uh, to help us out with this analysis, right, So yeah, I mean they're right with that. We shouldn't put our idea onto politicians and politics, we shouldn't play identity politics. But you know, it's funny again coming from this sect who have exploited to the fullest this very method of politics to get their way. So, you know, hypocrisy, Yes, Does everybody realize how it's hypocritical? No, because once again it's not just a regular just a known fact of what these guys have done propaganda wise to get to the point where we are and how effective it's been. Just a sad thing about it. Okay, So point eleven. Our society has grown too eager to hasten and is often gleeful at the demise of its enemies. The vanquishing of an opponent is a moment to pause, not rejoice. Well, all right, Karp, why don't you your own advice because I feel like every time you go out in public you're talking about how we need to destroy our enemies and smite them down. And how you know even enemies of the company need to be just murdered. I mean, he said things to that effect, and now I'm getting downgraded by YouTube or saying such words. But who gives a damn? So yeah, again hypocrisy. And since that's another one of the takeaways from this wonderful list of points, let's see number twelve, right, twelve, Well, we're we've we've gone past the halfway point. Thank god. I don't know if I'm gonna make it through this whole thing, actually just for time alone, which is probably a good thing, but it's a number twelve. The Atomic age is ending, one age of deterrence. The atomic age is ending, and a new era of deterrence build on AI is said to begin great again, same thing, Eric Schmidt, the AI, the new Great Powers competition, the same narrative we've been hearing for years. It all center centers around artificial intelligence and emerging technologies. We have to do it first. This will be the below the new Cold War era. Whether it's cold, whether it's hot, one way or another, these guys are going to keep stoking the flames of fear and claiming national defense. There will probably be the false flag or two thrown in the mix to get us to dump more money into government contracts, which, well, we'll change the name of that. There's not gonna be there's not going to be a government anymore. That's not libertarian enough. It's we're just going to be the the Corporation of the United States of America. Okay, And that's good because it's just gonna be one giant monopoly and it's not going to be a government. It's going to be completely different. Okay, in the game only. But so the new age of deterrence. Isn't that just wonderful that they're letting us know the little excuses they're going to use to continue to make money hand over fist and keep the contracts rolling in. They're going to be very busy. They're going to be busy, and they love it. They wouldn't have any other way. They're hard workers. Nobody's taken that away from them. They love being busy, busy with all the wrong things. Thirteen. No other country in the history of the world has advanced progressive values more than this one. The United States is far from perfect, but it is easy to forget how much more opportunity exists in this country for those who are not hereditary elites than in any other nation on the planet. The sad thing is that that probably still is true for the most part. I mean, there's other places where there's opportunities, but that's how bad the world is when America is still probably one of the best places for that. So you know, just when you thought all hope was lost, the world is worse than you thought it was. Okay, So just remember that. So at least we're not somewhere else. At least we're not in me and more. Okay. Fourteen American power has made possible an extraordinarily long piece. Too many have forgotten or perhaps take for granted, that nearly a century or of some version of peace has prevailed in the world without a great power military conflict. At least three generations. Billions of people and their children and now grandchildren have never known a world war. We've just known these proxy wars, the endless wars of that aren't actually declared wars that of the American Empire. Right, we've been waring this whole time, but it hasn't been a world war. So we're lucky. But if it's up to these guys. I'm sure the World War three will be right around the corner. But maybe what they're telling us is with this again ties into the point they're making before, is the age of Terrence is definitely preferable to the World war scenario because you can just keep that going, keep that going, keep the contracts going, keep scaring people, keep building the new tech. The new tech will be used for the military, but will also be used to control the domestic population. And that's a good model. So if they can avoid the World War, hey, everybody, it will be better off. Fifteen. The post war neutering of Germany and Japan must be undone. The defanging of Germany was an over correction for which Europe is now paying a heavy price. A similar and highly theatrical commitment to Japanese pacifism will, if maintained, also threatened to shift the balance of power in Asia. Okay, well, this kind of fits into the whole Great Powers competition. We got to revive Japan to go after the evil China, and maybe it's just a little foreshadowing of what's to come with all of that on the world stage. Sixteen, we should applaud those who attempt to build where the market has failed to act. The culture almost snickers at Musk's interest in grand narrative, as if billionaires ought to simply stay in their lane of enriched themselves. Any curiosity or genuine interest in the value of what he has created is essentially dismissed, or perhaps lurks from beneath a thinly veiled scorn. Oh oh, sorry, we need to thank Elon Musk more than he demands at present, which is a whole hell of a lot. That's what he's turned X into. Is already attempted to just make it his personal self gratification network, in addition to being a political propaganda platform for him and his cadre of colleagues, which here are at Pallenteer. They're all buddies, That's why they look after each other. They're all part of this elite club that are taking over our country. Now, we should applaud his efforts to want to steal the country away from all of us, attempting to build where the market has failed to act. We're almost laughing at it. Yeah, you're right. We shouldn't be laughing at it. We should be demanding he get the hell out of our country. Him and the rest of you go away and never come back, because we know what you're doing. We know it. We're what you're up to. We're not stupid. Okay, now we know what you're going to do as well. I'm going to pull off all sorts of dirty deeds to justify your existence and justify the system that you're building. That's what this whole little piece is foreshadowing is the horrors that you have in store for us. We're aware of that, and we know that you own all media, now, all of it, the old school one that the boomers watch, the new one that's all online, and whatever else is coming in the weird virtual worlds. That will be the actual metaverse that Zuckerberg did not make, but it's coming. We understand that, we understand that the transhumanist post human nightmare is what you want to own and operate. And no, we are not going to applaud your efforts, you pieces of trash. I will only applaud when you are gone. And I don't frankly, I don't know how that's going to happen, and I don't know that it will. You might, you might just walk away with the whole thing. Enjoy it, Enjoy this dump that you've made, Keep building data centers, keep trash and everything. Yeah, you're just you're just trying to hold out and wait until nobody is born anymore, and you're the only ones left keeping yourselves alive with life extension technologies. You're gonna bring Don Laughlin back from outcore h as cryogenic tank in Arizona? Is are you gonna bring it? You gonna be nice and bring him back to hang out with you guys? Or is he he's too old West for you? O old West? Gammon? What's he gonna do hanging out with you guys? Don't even bring him back. You guys are the ones you you live forever, okay, all and you know, try not to fight amongst yourselves. I don't know what your dealings with one another are like, and frankly, I don't want to know, but I hope you're I hope it's amicable your relationships with one another, because you're the only ones that are gonna be left under your scheme. And enjoy it, Okay, enjoy the world if there is one left after what you do. Okay, have a lot of fun. Let's see what the again. I'm losing my place trying to keep up with this garbage. This is enraging, this short list of twenty two absurd paragraphs. Seventeen am I on seventeen? Yes, when I'm on seventeen. Oh, Silicon Valley. Silicon Valley must play a role in addressing violent crime. Many politicians across the United States have essentially shrugged when it comes to violent crime, abandoning any serious efforts to address the problem or take on any risk with their constituencies or donors in coming up with solutions and experiments in what should be a desperate bid to save lives. Oh good, you're going to be the ones bringing law in order to the streets, that to the decadent and evil blue cities that we know all about those blue cities and how they're just overridden by crime. There's crime everywhere, lawlessness, no morality, no decency, Just homeless people killing homeless people of color of course, killing poor, defenseless white women every five minutes. This is happening. We know this because your wonderful social media feeds have made us all aware of the horrible problems that I'm outlining here. Thank you for thank you for bringing awareness to this very important issue of crime absolutely everywhere. It's all around us, complete lawlessness. I can't wait to see the total panopticon surveillance hellescape police state. Can't wait to see you not only create military hardware for the military to use abroad, but I can't wait for you to use that same technology and sell it to law enforcement and build a domestic police state to keep us all safe. Right, that's what you want. We know what Ellison said about this. I feel safe already, so safe. And once again getting back to the propaganda aspect that you fools have been running on us a whole time with the MAGA BS. That was a big that was always one of the huge talking points of the campaigning. The political campaign is was Oh god man, I'm so tired law and order. Law and order was one of the buzz terms for the campaigning of this nightmare government that you've installed. So thank you. I can't wait to see how you shift years after you dump the old man that you are now. I love how you're getting all of your right wing social media media producing numbskulls out there to be in unison to go against the guy that was God's gift to America. Who's going to save all of us in twenty sixteen and in this past election, save us from the evil, demonic Democrats that are Satan worship. I love how you're you're having your little media toadies tell us that the old man it sucks now and we're supposed to just believe them when they just on a dime turn and act as though they care that they really care about anything. First of all, once again, we're not stupid. You think we're stupid, but we're not. You think you can just keep I know you're getting You're gonna up. This is an attempt at changing the narrative. And you think people are just gonna listen to these idiots, Well, at least replace them. Can we get some new faces. I'm sure we will, and I'm giving you suggestions which I should stop doing. But whatever, Once again, losing my place. Silicon Valley A violent crime God help the police State's coming, brought to you by the new military industrial Complex. It's gonna be like OCP and RoboCop right number eighteen. The ruthless. The ruthless exposure of the private lives of public figures drives far too much talent away from government service, the public arena, and the shallow and petty assaults against those who dare to do something other than enrich themselves has become so unforgiving that the Republic is left with a significant roster of ineffectual empty vessels, whose ambition one would forgive if there were any genuine belief structure lurking within. I'm not gonna I'm just gonna go over that one. I cant I feeling the need to talk about that. You guys own, You guys own these politicians. Now you put them in place a quick crying about it, all right? The caution in public life that we unwittingly encourage is corrosive. Those who say nothing wrong often say nothing much at all. You're happy with what I'm saying? No, you like the things I say here? Why don't you blast it out on all the social media? Why why don't you get your little influencers to repost the show I'm doing right now? How about that? Oh, here's a better idea. Why don't you have everything I say taken, distill it into a completely new message that fits your agendas, of course, and repackage it with once again the same idiotic influencers that brought us this ridiculous magat administration at your behalf and get them to get the message out, because I know that's your game, and we'll see. I can't wait to see how that works out. It's going to be great. Twenty The pervasive intolerance of religious belief in certain circles must be resisted. The elites intolerance of religious belief is perhaps one of the most telling signs that it's political project constitutes a less open intellectual movement than many within it would claim. Okay, I'll just break that down as keep pretending to be Christian, Keep pretending to be Christian, keep playing the Alexander Dugan playbook with your propaganda. Twenty one. Some cultures have produced vital advances, others remain dysfunctional and regressive. All cultures are now equal. Criticism and value judgments are forbidden. Yet this new dogma glosses over the fact that certain cultures and indeed subcultures, have produced wonders. Others have proven middling and worse regressive and harmful. Are we the good one? Are we the one that produced the good stuff? You're giving me a lot of cause to wonder about that, But I'm sure you'll tell us what to believe soon enough, so I'll just wait for further orders on that twenty two. We must resist the shallow temptation of a vacant and hollow pluralism. We in America and more broadly the West, have for the past half century resisted defining national cultures in the name of inclusivity. But inclusion into what. Yeah, enough of that woke crap. Already, enough of that multi cultural cultural Marxism stuff, pat it with. That's it up. We need our culture, we need to be proud of it. Okay again, just keep weaving your stupid, idiotic right wing pretending to be libertarian political propaganda, and keep keep pumping up the culture war because it's it's got you this far. I can't wait to see how where you take it next, what at leasts and turns you have in store for us down the road, and what your AI programs suggest to you directions to take it now, because presumably you're using that to help out with steering all of this now right, Just advanced analytics tools is all it is with you know, AI pattern systems. They're working in the magic palenteer. That's what you do that's what Palenteer does. It's a company. They're good at what they do. You're good at what you do, Okay, there's no denying that you're good at what you do. And what you do is destroy the country that was America for your own selfish benefit. Once again, enjoy the world when nobody's left except for the twelve of you. Try not to fight, okay, have fun with one another. I can't wait to not be here. You guys talk about living forever, talking about living forever. They mean it too. That's what they want. They think they can do it. They're going to try first. They just had to make everything horrible for the rest of us on our way out. Presumably, thank you, Oh yeah, that's right. That point about Elon Musk. We don't thank him enough. Oh here, I'm rectifying the situation. Thank you, sir for all you've done for us. Ah, it's you deserve a hero's welcome, true heroes. These guys altruistic moral bastions of morality that they're they're going to give our nation identity. They're gonna dump the woke crap. They're going to that religion. Uh, they're going to prop up religion somehow, which remains nebulous what they're gonna do. But for now, they're really Christian. They're they're they're the biggest Christians you've ever seen. They're definitely not atheists. They're definitely not nihilists, they're definitely not transhumanists. They're none of those things. Okay, none of that scary stuff that their media system has propagandized you to, all the things that they have told you to be afraid of, they're not those things. All those things are the Democrats. Okay, just remember that. Make sure you don't vote for them in a coming election. We need to get to a point where there are no elections anymore, and pallanteer just predictively picks the next best technician to put into place in any position of power, because it will know all the best candidates. And you know, there's systems again to know who's going to best be able to do what job. So why would we leave voting up to the moronic public. We've seen what happens when we allow that, And the ironic thing is they might actually get to a point where they'll be like, remember when we when the public vote for Trump, God, they were stupid. We gotta prevent that. I could see these guys doing that. I could see that that's exactly what they would do. I'm not trying to make a prediction, but damn that would be and they would laugh their butts off. They think. You think you're so clever, you think you're so smart, and you know you can pull it. You know that you could pull it off. That's a sad thing. I agree with the fact that it could be done. And when you look at things a certain way, it looks like you're trying to do this sort of thing. But just realize that a couple people see what you're doing for what that's worth, probably nothing, And we're not applauding what you're doing. We've seen you this whole time, with all of your posturing like your God's gift to freedom. We know better, we know better. You're never going to change, and we've seen it all along a couple of us. How many people can end up seeing it in time? And will it even make a difference, I don't know. Whatever, probably doesn't make a difference. Something's going to happen. These guys are going to put their best foot forward and trying to get everything that they want so that's the one thing that we know will happen. They want to bring back the draft and it's for a war that they will profit from and control and push society forward with their agenda. It looks like I do see comments on YouTube the whole time. I didn't mean to be ignoring them. If if that's what it seemed like, they're very small on my display here. Let me just see who it was. Oh, Gelochio, Hey, what's up man? Well, I'll say hello to you now. I'm sorry that I wasn't replying to it. But anyway, Yeah, the golf you was talking about the golf that's a while ago. I was playing there. But anyway, thank you for listening to the Age of Transitions. Please do continue listening to the Ocelli Radio Network here on Friday night. You know that the next show will be Uncle of the broadcast. That's going to be fun, So stay tuned if you're listening live the Age of Transitions dot com that's my website. My name is Aaron Franz. As always, I will leave you by saying a.
Speaker 4: Secret revelation through conversation.
Speaker 5: Dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 6: Do you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led.
Speaker 1: Up to this.
Speaker 6: Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 7: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial super Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy Because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot com.
Speaker 8: The views expressed by callers, stools, there anyone else who happens to get on the air to Jelly dot com.
Speaker 9: Do not necessarily reply to the views of Little Jelly dot.
Speaker 8: Com or Joko Chilly, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 11: Let your allegiance sore a false flag of the never United Manic State, a Magarita.
Speaker 5: Red orange Margarita, one.
Speaker 11: Nation beneath the anti gods and anything they would take worthy of ranting completely divided, explaining algorithms animize without the liberty to state freely and justice. Probably the elite that can afford the right, but not no justice. With a seal on the transuitists tech pro SpaceX foy till has the opportunity to be slaughtered by the systems that be is for the rest of us. Ah, don't forget that the we are right, the life country. We just might make it so the tech metalty will be the punishment for ted Reid to burn the flag of for the fruits already place will make Sir Jesus gets a third bejause God for raging old of technocing promus. That's worker and Jesus wept as we save ourselves from communism and fascism with neo eco fascism and coptocracies. Is a new frug Bible God free where the anti Christ is a tranch center or the bablon has franchises that really include a truck tower and a McDonald's in every new city of the prison for profit planet.
Speaker 2: Father Badding.
Speaker 11: Would not load justice with a seed on the trans Uman. It would not loan justice with a.
Speaker 5: Seed on the trans.
Speaker 10: All.
Speaker 11: Don't forget that we are a right to life. Don't forget that we are.
Speaker 5: The life country.
Speaker 11: We just might make it so thet he will be.
Speaker 5: The punishment for terry to burn the flag.
Speaker 1: Of f s true soray what for make shirt.
Speaker 11: For Jesus gets a third time because that is joy for racing and.
Speaker 5: That no crazy promise.
Speaker 4: Attack.
Speaker 5: Never b.
Speaker 11: I got away from make a past.
Speaker 5: Time my time your buckast down, No boy.
Speaker 3: Let's go back, got you.
Speaker 10: Go back?
Speaker 5: Why jump check.
Speaker 3: Out to you tonight, get my contents un.
Speaker 11: From the breaks I he had and slang with the bike.
Speaker 10: I back to big An.
Speaker 5: I'm supping down on you.
Speaker 11: What you want to see? Just on, I.
Speaker 8: Go down on you.
Speaker 10: Let's go back.
Speaker 1: Star Man, now go.
Speaker 2: Sto giant.
Speaker 11: Must not much you die, nobody.
Speaker 5: Don't what you say when you signs, not what.
Speaker 6: I'm like, silly die Come.
Speaker 5: Hoony hooney hooney hooney, hooney.
Speaker 8: Hooney, hooney honey, mooney, honey, hooney, honey horny.
Speaker 12: This is a moneysee podcast coreat coat go wait here, we pick up your paint, your cell phones, and how many listens too.
Speaker 5: I'll go to the podcast. Watch out out.
Speaker 12: If you're sitting down for this or if you're standing up the better got ready for this is because they're gonna hit the head drumsons.
Speaker 5: I'll call the podcast is.
Speaker 8: Uncle, the podcast lock.
Speaker 5: I'm done.
Speaker 1: You are listening to you uncle? The broadcast. My name is Erin. I'm the nephew in law. Here means the start of the show.
Speaker 5: Uncle, nice gentleman four hundred and one.
Speaker 13: Where you are at tonight? Now we want to talk about let's get started with the draft. Just been watching the rest of it for the rest of the night.
Speaker 1: The draft is on.
Speaker 5: It was on, and they're doing my rams, doing the ways of how they drafted, the way to go.
Speaker 1: So they're drafting, well, is that the.
Speaker 13: Yeah, they're drafting pretty well. They gotta if only I think they they picked the tight end.
Speaker 1: Yes, as they always do do, and I got it.
Speaker 5: I think a wide receiver.
Speaker 1: They got a wide receiver.
Speaker 8: I think.
Speaker 13: I don't know if they picked I'm not sure about that one. But there was something else that they were going at.
Speaker 1: They don't know who they got around one. I just saw around to the tight end guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know you will, I know, I get updated with.
Speaker 14: Okay, So that's the draft. The draft is on going tomorrow. It starts at nine to nine time. At twelve o'clock they had time tune in. Everybody tune in none if you will watching it.
Speaker 1: It's important. So, yeah, we got the NFL draft. Uncle. Do we want to talk about our mail too? Do we want to get into that a meal?
Speaker 5: Yes, one, that's we're going to get into this mail.
Speaker 13: Well, we've gotten this baseball cards. Pass these mail of cards.
Speaker 1: Well, pass the cards around.
Speaker 5: But what are you doing? Yeah, so I kick playing with those knobs again. Well, yeah, you're not doing this tonight.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing this.
Speaker 5: You're playing with your knobs again.
Speaker 1: Well yeah a little bit. I'm trying not to do it too much, but I probably already have you and the knobs.
Speaker 8: You and the knobs. You forgot to give the phone number two three one nine five two seven five zero one six is the number to call in case you.
Speaker 2: Want to join in.
Speaker 8: Uh, and uncle, you get ready to talk about the baseball cards? He got through with the draft? Yeah, pretty quick. But hey, baseball card time, that's mine by me.
Speaker 1: Plus you got the video you can show people, right, Yes, exactly, So we'll be doing that here on our stream. We're streaming out on YouTube or on ticktac. And actually, before we go any further, let me see if I can make anything of the way the heck are we? I want to see what might be going on on tictac real fast. I got the live monitor. But yeah, everybody will be able to see the cards. I'm going to show them. Oh look almost nothing. Okay, that's good.
Speaker 5: Nobody there, that's not.
Speaker 1: I've been the Lords of TikTok aren't happy with what I'm doing. So here we go.
Speaker 5: Well that's that you've got them on your phone.
Speaker 1: I've got it on my phone. Anyway, check it out, dudes, baseball cards. These came from our producer, Chuck. Chuck send us these cards. Look at all these different ones. We got all these We've got these ones over here, and we also got some crazy stickers you sent Chuck. These stickers are interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I threw in.
Speaker 8: I threw in some stuff for fun. But what happened is that night that we had the conversation. You know, you guys gave me a listen of a whole bunch of names, and I said, listen, if you send me some mets and a couple of you know, Nolan Ryan or whatever, I'll be thrilled. You guys sent me a couple of Nolan Ryan's and a big stack of mets from like eighty eight, eighty nine, ninety ninety one, and so that was nice.
Speaker 13: Yeah, those were the ones I was actually looking for, because I know I had them.
Speaker 5: I had to get searching for them and I found them.
Speaker 8: Well, I hear you, yeah, I hear you got a giant box of stuff. Because yeah, that's what I heard, but I didn't see. I've got a lot of giant, very big, very big box of mets of players right here behind us, but behind us and behind here.
Speaker 1: So we went through some of those and that's what we went through to send the mailer to you check with his Matt's cards and some of those other ones. And we said, too, it came from the giant pile.
Speaker 5: That's where it came from, too.
Speaker 8: And I knew you wanted some more show hey tany cards, so I made sure that you got you know, if you would m and uh in the third mailer, did you get a couple of Nolan Ryan cards back? Because I sent you a couple of doubles, I had.
Speaker 1: You know what, let's go through these cards, both two of them.
Speaker 5: Now, I don't think i've seen then double, because.
Speaker 8: That'll tell me if you got the third mailer. Because the third mailer I sent a little later after I got the box, I said, oh boy, you guys sent me a lot of stuff. So I wanted to send you some cool stuff of value because your your list was he was pretty easy. I missed like one guy on your list. I think people that you guys know is that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Chapman we need Chapman. Yes, if you can find them money that kind of has a copy of them. Ask if you see I'm asking truck.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, if I can find one, I'll send it to you. But you know, I haven't run across them yet, you know, I mean, I can't buy all the cards, and I can't I can't trade of them yet either.
Speaker 5: So no, no, no, that's the main one I was looking for.
Speaker 1: Because let's here, I'll go through all the cards that we have, so we just know what what made it to us. So we've got a buster posey.
Speaker 8: Yeah, right, San Francisco, Aaron said, Buster Posey. So I said, okay, no problem, I got that. Now here's a fun thing. I also sent out for listeners who were supportive of the network. If they gave me an address and gave me a favorite team and a couple of favorite players, get what. They also got little mailers. But there's only had, you know, a couple of cards in it. Yours had a bunch more. And I tried to give you Dodgers. I tried to give you the stuff you had listed. Uh, And I gave you some stuff for fun too, because I had some Looney Tunes cards. I had those neat little stickers that have all kinds of crazy things on them, So, you know, I just stuff things in there. So I was hoping you guys would have everyone with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's definitely fun.
Speaker 13: I went, I saw the package, and I went to the mailbox.
Speaker 5: I saw the box in the mail box.
Speaker 13: I took it out, came right up here at the standings, and I was looking to him like I always do.
Speaker 5: I look into him, and then mister sidekick here comes in the back of me. What do you get what you got? I said, we got things from.
Speaker 14: Chuck exactly how it happened, exactly how it happened, and.
Speaker 1: Something else happened. We don't remember the rest. Okay, that's really through.
Speaker 8: But you see, both of you guys kept mentioning names that night, right, So I'm sitting there scribbling them down fast as I can. And uh and and so you know, I know you got most of the guys you asked for.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, cards are selling like crazy, though they're they're they're every old card sells, you know, constantly, So you know that's it. There's a big market for him right now. But some of those other guys. You know, you asked for some strange guys too, So.
Speaker 1: We're strange. We're strange guys, and we asked for strange guys. That's how he goes. Uh, let me go through the list here. I'm gonna So we had that Buster Pusey him in San Francisco is like some sort of like memorial thing, him holding on the ball up above his head. They've got Dalton Rushing from the Dodgers. I'm having trouble reading it, but it's Dalton Rushing. We got him. It's a newer card we've got. Who's this Wills, Maury Wills? This isn't this is dated nineteen sixty two, but it's like a reissue of a nineteen sixty two card turned back the clock. Those were the Nylan Ryan carts that we sent. You were like that too, Chuck. Were the style of card right reprinting.
Speaker 8: You know, some stuff was reprint some stuff was you know, new, and I tried to mix it up good and more. Wills. I just standed in because he's like, you know, Hall of Famer guy, that's why.
Speaker 1: Sure, Okay, let's see what else we've got. This is, Oh, this is a playing card, an ace of spades, Roger Clemens.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, and I saw that. That's different, and that is different. I saw that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's interesting, we have that. Here's another looks like another Dodger. Yes, it's oh, Mookie Batsky and it's sort of it's it's horizontally oriented the front of the card, which is unusual for a baseball card. And so there he is. It's like he's on the field. We've got a Chicago Cubs. Who's this Mitch Williams.
Speaker 8: Mitch Williams, you guys mentioned, Yeah, that's why he's in there. Did wed I.
Speaker 1: Want to say we did we send you Mitch Williams cards too? I thought we did, or maybe I'm thinking of somebody else.
Speaker 8: There's another guy, there's another guy with a similar name on the Mets.
Speaker 2: You sent me that.
Speaker 8: That's that's what you're thinking of?
Speaker 1: Who played in the Here's Mitch Williams on the Rangers. You got the Rangers card and Mitch Williams in addition to the Cubs. So there he is again. Carlton Carlton Fisk. Yeah, this is like a red and orange card the Boston White Sox. Carlton Fisk we've got another whole. Oh a second Fisk card of him on the White Sox again. So two cards of him so far. Nineteen ninety highlight of Carlton Fisks. There's another third for Fisk and this is some highlight. These look good on video, these cards, they should pretty well on video, I guess say so. Anyway, what else? Somebody slides this Buster posey again? Yeah, another Buster posey. It shows him sliding into home or a bass. It looks like he's signing in a home plate. So there's another Buster posey. Giants once again. Another Carlton Fisk White Sox. This one's in like a plastic wrapper. There we go. So Carlton Fisk is back. We've got Oh, here he is. Here's show Heyo Tani as a Dodger, Show Heyo Tani as a Dodger.
Speaker 8: I made sure to give you. Yeah, I made sure to give you Dodgers and Angels. Otani's so had both.
Speaker 1: Oh there's an Angelian, Well, here's here's here's an interesting one and National League Leaders that features Otani, Schwarber, and Soto all on the card. Yep, so I did ask for Schwarber. You threw in Otani there, and Soto makes his way in there because he's on this list of was this for home runs or something? Yeah, this is a top home run guys, which Schwarber tops it for this one? That's something different. You got a joker card, just a typical playing card with what is this? That was a joke on the bike.
Speaker 5: That's a joke that I was thinking that might have been the Is.
Speaker 1: The joker a joke?
Speaker 5: That's the joke. But there's no pen. That's not a car, that's not a baseball card. That's a joker. Get what I mean?
Speaker 1: Jokers joking us.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Plus I wanted to pad the cards to make sure nothing happened to him, you know, So I wo' stuff around them to make sure that they wouldn't get banged up or anything in the mail. So I added the joker card and a couple other things just to pan.
Speaker 5: Them a little.
Speaker 1: Oh, we've got somebody in the chat here. Ken Vasquez five or eight asking, uh, you guys, asking, do you guys ever go to the stadium before the game to hound the players for autographs?
Speaker 5: I would love to, but I never can get there. Nobody wants to go.
Speaker 1: He's saying that players would would avoid the crowd by going through the alternative entrance if they were over I have you ever done that trying to get autographs.
Speaker 5: I tried to, but you have. There was no way. You can't get them once you can get to your seat.
Speaker 13: Oh unless you've got a good seat down below, then you can get in there.
Speaker 5: Then you can see them. They can give me an a gift.
Speaker 1: I ken want to if we're up to that. So yeah, uncles tried. Uncles tried to do that.
Speaker 5: I mean, but we had to have good seats.
Speaker 1: It's all about the seats.
Speaker 5: It's all about getting the good seats to get a.
Speaker 1: Good the seats. The seats that are real good in Dodger Stadium are the outfield deck. I remember left field. Man, it is wild back there. Everybody's drunk. It's a party time out there. Oh man, they're trunk.
Speaker 5: Oh drunk. I thought you said skunk, Yeah I did.
Speaker 1: They're drunk. As one. Dodger Stadium is much more a party atmosphere than Angel Stadium. Angel Stadium the big as a little lame.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 13: I've noticed that when I was when I was at the stadium, when I went to a game, I went to a game.
Speaker 1: It's fun to go.
Speaker 5: They need a couple of those.
Speaker 1: Good for the kids.
Speaker 5: But but but it was lame, as you said, it wasn't like the Dodger state different.
Speaker 1: Let me go through the rest of these cards. Got another. This is Schwarper yet again from the Phillies. This is a small, like old style card, like tiny like sort of thinner and little things.
Speaker 8: This is him on again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there's like sort of throwback car there. He is Tobacco cards. It's Trey Turner as a Philly after he left the Dodgers. We need to find him as a Dodger now. But here he is as a Philadelphia Philly. Yeah, this is him. Uncle. You know this guy, right, you've seen this guy before, Trey Turner. Oh yes, yes, remember when the Dodgers had Turner and Turner and it was a little Yes, he was one of them. Yeah. So let's yeah, we got a couple more cards. We've got Oh, this one, Oh, I like this one. This is street Fighter from the movie The Street Fighter from the nineties. It looks to be a still from the movie. It's just it's the speed boat going through the whole Scott's on the back and like what's going on in the scene. It's pretty I like that one, Chuck, This is fun.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I thought uncle would like some of those odd cards in there, so you know, and you like them too, so there you go.
Speaker 5: Oh I was wondering with that lunch.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, I wasn't looking at him closely at these at these.
Speaker 1: Street Fighter to the movie based on the arcade game from the nineties. So that's well. And you guys do those video cards?
Speaker 8: You guys do those video games?
Speaker 1: Should we do?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 1: Yes? And we played street Fighter too on one of those streams.
Speaker 5: So how many was that?
Speaker 1: That's that's all the baseball cards that we have in this pile, and then it's these stickers that you sent, which are also fun. But no more baseball cards.
Speaker 8: Okay, so you're mission. You're mission. At least one mailer that's still on its way. Then that's what she.
Speaker 1: Would still have.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's still coming. Yep, you still have more, some more coming. Okay, Okay, then I have to look. I'm nothing through the mail and nothing yet.
Speaker 1: Very exciting. Now, Chuck, we did send that pile to you?
Speaker 5: What what?
Speaker 1: Uh? How did that go? Were you happy to find any of the things that we did send or what what are your thoughts on the things that we sent you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, every everything in that box was was great because I need to rebuild my Mets collection, you know. And uh, the only unhappy thing is you sent me Bobby Benia. But that's all right, I understand.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, yes, he was a he wasn't even. I sent that as a little bit of a joke, that one.
Speaker 5: Wasn't he a bet?
Speaker 1: Well he was. He wasn't a Met.
Speaker 8: No, he wasn't.
Speaker 5: He wasn't he wasn't mad he was.
Speaker 1: But on the cards that I sent, he wasn't even. He was on other teams, And I just thought it was funny because he comes up so often in conversation on the show. I'm like, oh, I got to put a couple of these. I did that. I need you to appreciate that because.
Speaker 8: The Mets were paying him, and the Mets paid him off for like twenty years after he stopped playing for him because he was so bad, and every time they traded him to another team, they ended up paying part of this massive salary to the other team. So, but the you guys sent me a couple of them. On the Pirates, I was like, Okay, whatever I did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh he did, you did. He's picking them out and I'm.
Speaker 1: Well, oh, it looks like Ken is there in the chat again and he's giving us more tips on how to get these autographs. He says, Yeah. He's saying, like back in the day, at certain stadiums, if you would go to the stadium seven to eight hours before the game, the home team players would have to check in at the stadium before the games, and then that's where you could hound.
Speaker 14: That's pretty early, uncle, he ever did that.
Speaker 5: They never get that. We never get there that early.
Speaker 8: Well, some stadiums.
Speaker 5: Here, we have to get at that point that early just to do that. Yeah, you're talking about what he's talking about.
Speaker 1: That's like a job.
Speaker 8: Yeah. No, the stadium's on the East coast, right, You go like two or three hours early, and you can catch these guys in batting practice and then you can try and call them over. You just go all the way down to the field because nobody's seated yet. You know, if you can get access to the stadium. But it's hard to do and very few people get it.
Speaker 1: But leave me.
Speaker 8: There's plenty of TikTok videos that people getting signatures too, especially kids. But but there's plenty of signatures being gotten, and you know, the kids getting it, but they're getting it for the dad, you know what I mean. It's pretty funny. But yeah, they go like two three hours early, and these guys are in batting practice and some of them are just standing around like if they're a picture. They can only warm up so many pictures on the side, you know. So like some of those guys are just standing there, and some of them will come over if you call to them, you know. So that's something you can do on the East.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 8: I don't know how the security is on the west.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I've never tried that. I mean, that sounds like a good suggestion. But man, also, I don't know I had enough time to do that kind of thing, especially now these days. But it's a good idea. It's a good idea.
Speaker 13: So I do I do get started some No one else has these basketball coins or hockey carts.
Speaker 5: You guys got any of them?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I got hockey goes, I have them.
Speaker 8: I got some. I got a little bit of hockey, a little bit.
Speaker 1: Of basketball, not much, but a little bit. Oh you do, Yeah, you got quite a bit of basketball uncle from the nineties.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I was going to go through the basketball if someone if they're interested in training some of them.
Speaker 5: If you're interested in Chuck.
Speaker 8: Well, the nineties basketball, Yeah, the nineties basketball. You might want to look at the resale on them because a lot of that stuff is way up because you got Jordan, a whole bunch of guys playing early on or even rookie cards that are worth a lot of money, you know right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, the basketball is Yeah, we've got to go through them. We got to, Yeah, we should. We might have to do. I mean, there's so many cards, but we might just have to go in and do the work and pick throm and see if we can find something good, because.
Speaker 13: I'm sure I got it quite a bit of few good stuff in.
Speaker 1: Me that's got to be mixed. Well, you got Apple tech, right, Oh you're talking about how just show the pictures to AI and let it let the AI tell you if it's valuable.
Speaker 8: Well, there's the AI, but there's also apps specifically designed to go search prices.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, oh my gosh, sorry, Well, I mean I have seen ads. You know what is interesting when I am on TikTok. I get ads specifically for this shirts at the thrift store, because this is what I do. I go to get shirts and resell them. So it knows that. And so it's like, here, get this app, and what you do is you just wave your camera at it and it'll show you. You know, what's what. Anything happens to be worse at any given time. So I've seen that app. So of course there's one for cards.
Speaker 13: Well, we got to get those, then, I think that's what we're gonna have to get.
Speaker 5: Do we have to get the apps? Can we get the apps? Where do we get them?
Speaker 13: They're out there, man, because I could use them because, like you're saying, I got the expensive cards, I want to see what.
Speaker 5: I really do have. I don't even know I'm collecting these cords and I don't know what good and what the good ones like.
Speaker 1: It would be nice just to have an app where you just go card by cart, you're hold in front of a camera at it tells you thirty dollars, like, oh, we got a good one here. Maybe you can call it up one dollar like okay, another one.
Speaker 8: Well That's what I'm telling you. There is there is an Apple that does them. Sure, that's what I'm saying. There's exactly an Apple does.
Speaker 1: That of course. Yep. Yeah, I want to get in, We want to get in. Yeah, okay, Uncle, put down the to get app list. We definitely need that.
Speaker 13: One because I'm going to have to go through because if get that, we are going to go through a lot of stuff here because I want to see of course, like I said, what is my course, And I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: Hold back the expensive ones that are good.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm gonna we'll put I gotta separate and then I can trade it off of ones I have, like doubles or whatever.
Speaker 1: Fully valuable cards. We will put them up as their own online auction that you buy that individual card. Maybe we'll even go to cards shop and get graded by somebody. Maybe we'll do that and that'll help us list it. And then we'll definitely do that, so we'll see. But yeah, this this just goes to show Uncle, we need to further our efforts in becoming full time resellers. I mean, we do it part time. Let's just let's just only do.
Speaker 8: That all the time.
Speaker 5: I'm not doing it. If you up footing and have the time, Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Like I.
Speaker 1: Go and do that, I'll just scrap this day job. Nonsense. It's so good anyway. I mean I'm actually doing I mean maybe I don't know. We'll see, but for now, we're going to just do a little bit of everything as we have been doing. We're gonna resell, we're gonna do a regular job. We're do everything else. Keep doing that for a little while.
Speaker 5: And we'll get to and we're talking about we will we'll do.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Let's here. We are taking calls if anybody.
Speaker 5: Taking and let that going.
Speaker 1: Let's go people zero six and we can call that. I did see Uncle Cooley digital was watching the show on Tiktak, so we had him over there.
Speaker 5: Oh, I mentioned him about the draft on his chiefs. How do you think he did? I gave him a text, but I haven't heard.
Speaker 1: We do have some likes on the tic text, So thank you everybody. You're asking Coolly how he likes the chief's draft picks. Yeah, so forth, let us know Cooley chop and say that in the Tic Tac chatter. It's all in and let us know. We would like to know that Tiktac at Uncle the podcast, come on everybody. We need to post some new videos. I'm posted a video in like over a week. Uncle will have Well that's because.
Speaker 5: You were out doing something and you're out doing the coin on us doing this other stuff and doing all this stuff.
Speaker 1: That's exactly it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, ma'am, I'm here, I'm here, but you're not of them, and that's the problem.
Speaker 1: We'll fix the situation over the weekend. We'll post something. Well, maybe we'll have you make food again, because.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm still waiting on that meat loaf. Somebody can't get that meat.
Speaker 1: We're all waiting under me though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well that's the big one, like like a meat loaf.
Speaker 1: That's going to push us to the followers.
Speaker 14: Probably, Yeah, you waty don't even know how many views the cactius is up to it.
Speaker 1: We mentioned that on here that the cactus is going to be on a million views. We did excited.
Speaker 5: You have to get something different.
Speaker 13: I'm I'm thinking to a point, let's get something different to say. But we haven't had to go to the place store and get these things to do something different.
Speaker 1: Something different. Yeah, that's what people come to our tic tac for something something a little bit different. I think we provide that service as content creators is something different. It's the one thing I think maybe we're able to do. So I'm proud. I'm proud of what we're doing. Uncle. We're making content.
Speaker 13: And we ever get crazy drunk beer. Bob come, we got the drinks still in the fridge.
Speaker 1: We do. I ought to invite him back soon because yeah, we have those. We have two more drinks that he he obviously has already reviewed them on his show Bumming with Bobcat and Bumplinebob dot Com. So check those out. But we want to have him here on our show where he can help us understand what we're drinking. So we have that what was it, the four local Camo and the other what's the other drink? Oh?
Speaker 13: Oh empty twin dragon food we got.
Speaker 5: That's the one. I'm waiting to taste. That is when I'm waiting to taste because I.
Speaker 1: Like dragon good flavor. Yeah, I'm always surprised.
Speaker 5: And I'm still waiting to put that tree up that no, no, that that the tree and get them get the stuff to build it. I'm been waiting.
Speaker 1: You're ready to build a tree that.
Speaker 5: That dragon food tree.
Speaker 1: I've been waiting this is a landscaping issue.
Speaker 5: Landscable.
Speaker 1: A neighbor slash friend gave us a dragon fruit plant, which is a succulent plant, and they grow on the ground here, and Uncle's been asking me to plant in the ground. I haven't because to do it the right way, you really want to build a trellis like out of wood or something, so that the plant climbs up it and then when it gets at the top, it's cascades over like a wide You make it wide at the top of cascades over, and then that holds the fruit up in the air, so that's not on the ground because it'll just crawl across the ground otherwise.
Speaker 5: So let's let's just let's what are we doing this weekend?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: Probably nothing.
Speaker 5: Let's go to the store and get that stuff. Okay, And well, WI least get it the stuff.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: I think I know where I would plan it, and I know basically how I would make the trella.
Speaker 5: Says, we'll do that for this weekend.
Speaker 1: There we go, We got our plans in order.
Speaker 5: Very good waiting dragon But also I'd like to.
Speaker 1: Drink the empty twenty twenty dragon fruit as well.
Speaker 13: Well, then that's waiting and That's why I'm waiting on Crazy Bomb.
Speaker 5: Get him on. We need Bob now, I need him to come on the show.
Speaker 1: Well he was here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we did. We did the ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Oh what was it?
Speaker 1: We did the cold forty five, the.
Speaker 5: Coked forty five. I'd like to get him think the last one that got in.
Speaker 1: But the new Colt forty five, which was clearly different than the old. I definitely noticed the difference. So that was interesting. Oh we got action in the cracker room once again. It's Ken once again. He's saying, isn't it too risky to let it grow in the ground in the Inmann Empire because the gophers will mess it up? Or you guys don't have gophers at your place, I think it's safer to go raise beds. No, we have not had There are gophers around here, but I haven't had problems with them going after our stuff, and we have a lot of stuff planted here, so I would be confident in growing it in the ground. You could do a raised bed, or you could even grow it in a pot. I've seen these videos online where there's this uh specialized nursery that makes these really big pots and they are fully they're dragon fruits, like, here's this variety of dragon here's that we have these. You could get that, but it's a giant pot. They build the trellis in the pot and then that's how you buy it and they bring it to here. So lots of different options. I'd probably put it in the ground and then i'd build the trellis right in the ground.
Speaker 5: We may do that this weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a I'm trying to remember Ken, you're our neighbor, uh around these parts, right, You're you're out here in like Sambordino or something. I think if I remember, Uh, let's see here. Yeah, it's Ken's still there. So dragon fruits everybody. The kind of things that you can grow when you're out here in California. One of the benefits of being out here just you can just throw something like that in the ground and it will grow.
Speaker 14: We had we had them in Orange, Well, neighbors had them planning, you know when we had a wall.
Speaker 5: Remember we did it.
Speaker 1: On a by we you mean that you would walk around the neighborhood wall. People don't planning now.
Speaker 13: Back yond an all house, okay, but on our own house, the small house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, when we lived in Orange. Was did a neighbor have it and it crawled over the wall to our house? Of a dragon fruit or was it there? We never ended up planning dragon fruit and Orange. Well you are I know, I know it was.
Speaker 5: It was going to the wall.
Speaker 1: I know what you're remembering, you're you're remembering. We did a grape vine, I believe. And then there were neighbors who had them and you would walk around the neighborhood and where you could grab fruits that grew over the walls and up and over, and that might have been one of them.
Speaker 5: No, No, it was in the back yard.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I know know what was blown.
Speaker 5: But it was something in our backyard.
Speaker 13: We had a yeah, of something had fruits and and it was and it was glown like the dragon fruit hooked on to the wall.
Speaker 5: But it was something.
Speaker 1: I think it was a grape vine we did. Yeah, yeah, I believe that's what that was. That was trellist in the back wall that we had. I believe if I remember, I know we didn't do a dragon fruit there and we still haven't done one here. But we need to.
Speaker 5: Rectify that, and it'd better be this weekend.
Speaker 1: Kenn is saying I planted several avocado fruit trees agave plants, and those gophers messed me up big time. Oh yeah, he's up by Ontario. Awesome, okay, cool awesome, Ken, Yeah, yeah, very good, thanks for joining us here. Yeah, okay, so he's had problems with the gophers. I know that they are a problem that the big box stores have a lot of you know, like pests products to deal with the gophers. But luckily we haven't had issues of them ourselves. I want to keep it that way. We'll see gophers, uncle, they're a scourge, clue.
Speaker 13: I've seen a little holes in them. The dogs when I walk them, they smell them underneath. Even keon he goes nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they'll definitely smell smell.
Speaker 13: Them suckers down. Man, She's he's going for the lizards right now.
Speaker 1: Lots of lizards, lizards all over the place. I here, lots of lots of wildlife out here, all sorts of christ crawling around and flying around and living in a garden and wanting to eat everything that you might grow in a garden. Or so. Yeah, yeah, let's see. Let me check down tic Tac once again, because I want to see last time I checked, we were getting some likes. Coolly had been there. Yeah, let's see, it looks like, let me check the o'chilli. We haven't had a lot of action in the OLI chat room. It looks like, uh like things kind.
Speaker 8: Of leveled off.
Speaker 5: What's twelve?
Speaker 1: The twelve? What total viewers?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 1: Diamonds?
Speaker 5: The diamonds.
Speaker 1: Somebody might have given us a diamond, but I who was it?
Speaker 5: Who was it? I see that eight? What was the diamond?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: Okay, if anybody on tik tak actually drop those diamond things on us, thank you. It was we got. But it doesn't seem like we have enough likes that people would be dropping those diamond things. But maybe they did. I'm a little confused.
Speaker 11: You know what, what.
Speaker 1: Might know? What happened?
Speaker 8: Diamonds? I think you can use for other stuff. Hey, listen, you got a call? Uh so I wanted to bring them on? Yeah you ready?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, go ahead, zoom on, yeah, waiting calls?
Speaker 3: No problem, Here we go A man, this is ed and uh I got a report. I got a little I got a few cards too, and uh I won't go over them all. There's a handful of cards and uh I got a Pete Rose card, which is one of my grandfathers and my uh favorite non Dodger players back in the day. But best of all, and Chuck must have had a little intuition or something. He sent me a Fernando Vevenezuela card, who who was an amazing Dodger pitcher.
Speaker 2: In the eighties. Remember, Yeah, And sadly this died.
Speaker 3: Last year or the year before, and so that one, and I that's a cool one.
Speaker 8: I knew that since you were a Dodger fand at that time, you had to like bal Aeuela. I mean that's why you go. Yeah, so you know, and everybody's little package was different. I tried to customize it, you know, based on what they liked and the stuff that they said. So you know, I asked everybody, and that was my way of saying thanks for you know, helping out.
Speaker 2: Uh so you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: No, I loved it. I loved getting that that whole little package. Man, it was great. It was it was a kick. And when I saw Fernando, I was like, oh man, how to check out to send that one?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: So sadly he did. I think he had had a liver. I think he might have had a drinking issue and he ran his liver into the ground and he kind of died too young. Died last year or the year before, I forget which. Uh, but he was a broadcaster on the Spanish speaking channel run there until he couldn't do it anymore. And yeah, it was just really sad to.
Speaker 2: Hear that he passed. And it's just cool to have that card is also thanks man, there you go.
Speaker 3: Oh shoot, I had something else that was going to pass. Oh you guys talk about somebody when you're in Orange, you had some fruit growing over your fence. When I lived in Whittier, California as a child around nineteen seventy or so, we had a neighbor with a pomegranate tree and I could climb up on the wall and pick as many as I wanted. Man, it was just great. Then my grandmother made this delicious syrup out of it.
Speaker 1: Wow, pomegranate.
Speaker 8: Did you have a Did you have the experience to know that, you know, you were in the hometown of Richard Nixon when you lived in Whittier there.
Speaker 3: I had none of that knowledge at the time.
Speaker 1: No, it's your you're talking about your book.
Speaker 8: Yeah, No, no, I mean Whittier. He's from Whittier, I think.
Speaker 1: Is he from?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Did I lived in Whittier, California for two or three years when I lived down you know, when I lived in California as a child. So yeah, yeah, yeah, pomegranates growing right up over the wall from the neighbors, and uh, you know, I could climb up on that wall and they call the pomegranates I wanted.
Speaker 2: Man, it was it was fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Now, I think if you look it up, you'll find Nixon was also from Whittier.
Speaker 1: Aaron, Oh he was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know that now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: I just as a kid, I did your I come full circle because I used to care about politics and not care about politics, and I don't anymore now either, So back then I was oblivious to that of courl Yeah, I know he's he hails from Whittier.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, Well, I guess he moved to your but he must have probably moved to your Belinda, because they've got his library and your Belinda. Now right, presidential libraries out there, and.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, just presidential libraries. There's something I don't know, there's just something silly about that. I've always thought they all have to have a library. Like there are all these all these scholarly learned men, you know, and everything, and they got to have a library.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's important.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, it was important to me to have the LBJ and the JFK Library to get stuff from so that I could see what was going on during both presidencies. But you know, honestly, oh you know, those libraries are pretty funny though, Like, if you've ever been to Reagan's, it's pretty hilarious because I mean, it's it's a lot of show business. I forget what town his is in in California, but he's he's got one out there here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's it's out here. I forget the exact town, but it's not far from the Nixon one, I know that much.
Speaker 3: You got to wonder what the Trump Library it.
Speaker 1: Will be, like, Yeah, they're already planning it. They're already planning it. Yeah, it's going to be grand.
Speaker 2: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: A lot of gold.
Speaker 3: It'll just yeah, it'll be the best one. I'm sure, the biggest and best of all of them.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it'll look just like the Trump Plaza did in Atlantic City until it goes bankrupt.
Speaker 1: The Presidential Library today, it will happen less.
Speaker 3: It will be tremendous. No matter what, it'll be tremendous.
Speaker 8: We know that today in the most tremendous fashion like no one has ever seen before, the Trump Library went bankrupt.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, that's too funny, looking forward to the future. Ye, there we go. All right, So Ed got a mailer too. That's exciting, really making a thing out of this and still me he.
Speaker 5: Got he's gotten some clutch, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Chuck Adamson, that's cool, that's cool. Oh yes, yeah, because Ed, you know by.
Speaker 3: Bill Russell Clark too, he was from that He was from that team's back then, Bill Russell. And I'm kind of jealous of your guys. Is moriy Will though man, because he was I remember him from the even when I was really littler, from the sixties, because my grandfather was.
Speaker 2: He loved and hated him.
Speaker 3: You know, he would make the dumbest plays sometimes, but he was also a great shortstop. Whenever he messed up. My grandfather would be cursing on the porch man.
Speaker 2: One of those and he's he's got a whole thing.
Speaker 3: Many when they did a thing and uh, they went they went to Japan or somewhere after one of the World Series, after they lost to the Oriels in fifty six. I read a whole you know, baseball book about this, and uh he uh stopped off in Hawaii and did some song and dance routine there and didn't show up for the thing, and he got in all kinds of trouble with the team. You're like an entertainer on the side, and he stopped off in Hawaii or somewhere like that, and you know, he was performing in a club. They're doing something.
Speaker 2: I forget what, right, Yeah, the character, it's one of those characters.
Speaker 8: And it's crazy to think that. You know, there was an era in baseball not so long ago where they couldn't survive on their season salaries. They actually had.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they worked some of them, Yeah, in the off season.
Speaker 8: In the off season. Some of these guys are house painters and all kinds of crap, and uh, you know, and because yeah, baseball couldn't pay the bills in the off season, so yeah, uh and uh yeah, especially when you start talking Brooklyn Dodgers. I mean, you know a lot of those guys definitely didn't.
Speaker 3: Those guys all had jobs, right, you know they.
Speaker 13: The first game, the first game of the Dodger game. You know, they had Brooklyn Dodgers caps. They were representing footy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have one of those. I alternate that with my LA cap when if I go to the ballpark or wherever.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Brooklyn dodg everybody, Oh man, that's cool hat out of Boston hat. You know, because they make the baseball hats and every color for every team. Now right, I have to shake my head. No, let me explain. So they get a lesson in baseball history when they say that.
Speaker 8: To me, right, No, I I love that stuff, you know, I like my my favorite you know. Common fact, of course, is that the New York Mets, their original blue and orange represents the two National League New York teams that left New York. Which is the orange and white it comes from the Giants, and Dodger blue is Mets blue. It's the same color.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, yeah, that's all true.
Speaker 5: True.
Speaker 8: Story cracks me up, of course. They they just got done break in a twelve game losing streak.
Speaker 1: Thanks, but yeah, I know that to wain eventually.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they're missing Soto though. When he gets back, that'll that'll that'll make a change.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but have their st half of their star players are injured because you know why, because they're the Mets.
Speaker 3: I know that happens. It's a terrible year when everybody gets injured. Yeah, I'm amazed that the Dodgers still have their starting rotation mostly intact for the last couple of years. They have this great starting rotation and before the All Star break they're all on the injured list. And fortunately they have some good guys they bring up, you know that you know, help, But yeah, it's crazy. Yeah, pitchers go down a lot with the Dodgers.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Kim got one of those trial you know things for a week, and so I was happy to watch a couple of Mets games. And uh the other night though, I got to watch the Dodgers right after the Mets, and uh yeah, and it was great because Otani was pitching and six.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he's been pitching. Great.
Speaker 8: Yeah, six innings, shut out ball, no problem, you know. And then they put in the bullpen guys, and those guys blew it.
Speaker 3: And I was like, man, I remember that game. They wrecked that one. Yeah, he threw a good one last night too, But the bullpen didn't blow it. He you know, he he's kind of slumping at the bat, but he's he's been an ace on the hill Man.
Speaker 2: It's been just throwing.
Speaker 13: Bullet, just pitch, just be a pitcher. I mean, let's not Oh would do the guy? You know, they got mobile Mobile.
Speaker 3: They even had him sit out one game when he pitched instead of having you know, D H and two. Right, But he was back d H last night. But he's went over five too.
Speaker 5: Though they got Yo Gamoto.
Speaker 3: He's just threw six or seven shutout innings again last night.
Speaker 8: I believe Jorgiamoto no no no Otani did six or seven shutout innings the other night.
Speaker 3: Connie.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but yeah, Yamamoto. Yamamoto's doing great. Also. Uh you know, I think are the Dodgers in first place or not?
Speaker 3: The last I knew they were tied with the Padres, San Diego had caught them. They kind of had a couple of rough series where they didn't do so good. And I guess the Padres are raging right now. They're beating everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that happens, and they caught them.
Speaker 3: It's early still, you know, a lot of things will change. The Mariners are sucking right now. But I mean, hell, they they always start out that way and everybody gets so depressed up here. But they damn near were in the World Series one game away last year.
Speaker 2: By the end of it.
Speaker 3: So I don't know how they keep having a decent team. They just they won't spend much money on players, but they they still do something. They put pretty big team on the year, last on the field last couple of years.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, that's cool and all I.
Speaker 3: Was always rooting for a Mariner's dive World Series. Man, really, just one lousy game awaits from it last year. Yeah, it'd be cool for Mariners has never even been in the World Series. I feel bad for all my workmates and stuff that are lifelong Mariners fans, you know.
Speaker 1: So, Oh.
Speaker 8: No, I don't believe.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 8: See, that's the thing right now. We're looking at a typical Mets season too, ed because you know what, the Mets have the best winning percentage on opening day of any major league teams, so they almost always win opening to eight for some reason. Uh, But then they always go on a terrible tear at the beginning of the year where it's like they're gonna spend all the way to the All Star Break, digging themselves out of this hole. You watch if they dig out.
Speaker 3: Of the home, but they do it somehow. You know, it's amazing. Baseball is a long It's the long game, man, and teams that start out crappy sometimes going on a big rage after or the All Star Break or something and overtake whoever was ahead of them.
Speaker 1: You never know.
Speaker 8: Well, that's my only hope for these guys this year. But I mean, if they go through another one of those twelve game losing streaks, I mean, that's that's that. I mean, what else you.
Speaker 5: Oh, they just got they just I know who they played.
Speaker 13: The Mets played the Twins just the other day with yes, they won the last two and lost the one against them in series.
Speaker 8: Right, Well, that's the thing. One of those games is the last of the twelve game losing streak, and then they picked up two so far, I think, yeah, but yeah, I mean I've barely gotten to watch any this year. But but when I could, though, it was great, and I was just I was really actually more happy to watch uh Otani pitch because I mean he was throwing some wicked stuff that you know, yeah, when.
Speaker 3: He's on he's as good as Yamamoto when he's on it, you know, he's he's something else.
Speaker 8: Too, right, And they're getting some like almost physics denying drops on the ball.
Speaker 2: I mean, I oh yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the short time they got those three Japanese pitchers that they both have that what do they call it a split finger or whatever, and that other fellow Soseki he's not doing so hot, but he saved their butts in the Championship series when they turned him into their closer. And some of his pitches it's it's not a knuckleball, but it moves like a knuckleball, and sometimes it's just crazy when he's on. Yeah, he's not consistent tanen no, but if.
Speaker 8: He learns how to control a little better, that ninety nine mile per hour knuckleball, okay, because that's what it is. It's like a mile per hour knuckleball, which shouldn't be possible. Yeah, these knuckleball pitchers usually toss sixty seventy eighty miles an hour. Okay, that's what they do.
Speaker 2: So yeah, because yeah, yeah, it's not really you couldn't.
Speaker 3: You can't throw a knuckleball that that hard, But it's some kind of a split finger thing he does or whatever that he can both throw it really pretty hard, and it has some of that same weird it's going to go right or left. He doesn't even know which way.
Speaker 2: It's going to go.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but it wobbles like a knuckle ball. It wobbles like if you.
Speaker 2: Remember, yeah, who was it when you watch a slow motion, Yeah, it was it.
Speaker 3: You see it's barely rotating, right, was it?
Speaker 1: Tim?
Speaker 8: Tim Wakefield I think was his name, that used to throw a wobbler like that. Yeah, But Wakefield couldn't break eighty five when he threw a knuckleball. It was a slow ball, so people could steal off, yeah, because it was so slow. But this guy throws something that wobbles almost like a knuckle ball, except it'll pop ninety nine.
Speaker 2: On the gun And that's just yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I have that going. I don't you know if somebody could totally, uh you know, master the control of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean tough on every hitter because the only long time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because the only way you could get that kind of effect is if you were cheating, if you were scuffing the ball, and they they've checked his ball. This kid ain't cheating. He's just somehow able to throw it looks like a ninety nine mile prior knuckleball. That's just insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's funny. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So well, my grandfather used to always say, you know, uh about everything, Well, them Japs, they don't create much, but they sure do perfect everything they get in their hands.
Speaker 9: And that you were seeing it in baseball now, yeah, I mean, you know, the only pitch is okay, when I pitched the short time I tried to pitch, uh in uh, you know, in in little league and stuff.
Speaker 8: And also there's something before little league. Uh oh no, excuse me, you got you got your regular little league and then Babe Ruth League right as what we had in your uh. And I tried, I tried, and I pitched him both but me, I could only get a sinker, a crappy. My curve sucked. I could my curve just didn't curve half the time. And but my sinkers were pretty nasty. And I tried a fastball, but I couldn't really get good velocity even from my age group. And I tried, and I wasn't a small kid, it was, I was a fairly large kid. But what you got to do and who was it? One of the Twins pitchers has this really wicked like lower body movement, and some of these guys without steroids, it looks like are able to throw like one o three, one oh five on occasion, which is oh, it's impossible to see the ball at that speed, so.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: It is for it would be for me, And I don't know if i'd have the guts to even stand in there in the box once that guy started, these guys start winding up, I'd be like running towards the dugout as hard as they throw.
Speaker 2: Man hit me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, A strange thing happened recently, and I want to tell you something and uncle, and I don't know if this will be interesting to either one of you, but do you remember a player named Willie McGee?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, see what the.
Speaker 5: McGee? It sense like.
Speaker 8: Willie McGee played with with a few teams, but he was also a Dodger at one point. Anyways, he uh, I got. I got to speak to him and he told me. He told me a story about Nolan Ryan and these guys not wanting to go up and face Nolan Ryan because somebody had you know, hit a grand slam off him, and they left him in the game, and uh, McGee's like, McGee's like, take he told I forget who he said was the manager. But whoever the manager was, he looked at him and said, take me out of the game. Why I don't want to go up there against no one. Why because he's going to put one in my back and I don't.
Speaker 3: Want somebody's going to pay for that grand slam.
Speaker 8: Somebody, somebody's paid for that grand exactly. And he said, he's going to put one in my back. I don't want to take it. And he kind of argued and he went up there and he said, he said, thank god that that he didn't put it in my back. He put it in the next batter's back.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, you know Don Drisdale, old Dodger pitcher from the sixties. His attitude was, you know, you hit one of my guys, I'll hit two. I'll hit two of yours, and we can do it. Is do it till you're tired. And the other thing, if the manager told him to walk it, you know, put an intentional walk, you know, because then they had back then they had to throw the pitches, not like they do now. He said, Hell, I don't need four pitches to put him on base one one.
Speaker 8: You know, I got a question, den Man, since you like the Mariners, I'm going to shut up after this, But since you like the Mariners that I got a question. Did anybody ever dare charge the mound when Randy Johnson was pitching?
Speaker 3: Because I, well, I don't know, because I only started going back in twenty twelve and he was, well, you know, already retired when I started, you know, kind of following them a little bit. I got to imagine somebody must have you know, you might think so if he could get pretty wild sometimes even if he wasn't intentionally hitting you, you know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but think about this. He was a ridiculous looking coming at you at what six' six with an Over.
Speaker 2: YEAH i was, LIKE i think he's taller than.
Speaker 3: THAT i was close to six eight or.
Speaker 2: Ten, Man, well maybe that could be, wrong but he.
Speaker 3: Was, yeah he was.
Speaker 8: Big, well look we'll split the. Difference we'll call him six, eight, okay an overhand pitcher throwing one hundred plus miles an hour sometimes at six foot. Eight, Yeah i'm not charging that.
Speaker 3: Guy, yeah he'll. No, well you better not Charge Nolan ryan. Either look what he did to that guy that did and that famous uh event where the guy ran at. Him he just put him in a headlock and started pounding.
Speaker 8: Him oh, no no longer to beat you. Up no one SAYS i Love Nolan. Ryan he you, know he doesn't even sign. It he's still. Alive he doesn't sign cards anymore unless you send it to his. Foundation, yeah you have to send it to his. Foundation he doesn't want nothing to do with.
Speaker 2: It you pay.
Speaker 8: Them the money all goes to charity and that's. That but it costs like two hundred bucks one hundred and fifty seventy five. Something oh to get him to Sign, yeah to sign, up like if you mail a. Card, yeah you could mail him a card and get him to Sign we'll sign. It but, yeah it'll cost you like one hundred and fifty or one hundred and seventy five something like. That and you, know but as soon as you get it, back that card's worth you, know five hundred. Bucks i'm just saying. Easily, Easily, yeah.
Speaker 3: Are really hardcore. Collectors know you guys should have your, cards you, know, evaluated because you, KNOW i don't know some people you, know the serious. Collectors you might have something that are.
Speaker 8: Worthwhile, well you got to be careful, though because you only want to put certain. Things. Well, Listen i've been studying this a lot lately Because i'm thinking about running a side business. Here and the thing, is if you want to go get them done really and get them sealed into a, Slab, okay that's great and, everything and you could seal anything into a, slab but you better be careful about it because you're going to. Spend even when you you're sending in and getting a deal on, it it's going to cost you like fifteen dollars a, card and you've got to do, like you, know five or ten at a. Time so you're talking about one hundred and fifty seventy five dollars to one hundred and fifty dollars investment to get your cards. Graded, wow, okay well what if what.
Speaker 3: If you have a little shop a place like you, know, Local you could just walk in there and, say, hey can you you, know.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah but the Out, no that's, great that's an evaluation, though if you actually want to get them, graded actually, graded you get him you, know preserved and graded and you know PS A Professional Spots authority is your best place to.
Speaker 11: Go.
Speaker 8: Uh they're the most you know record. Okay but Also beckett still does. Them uh you, know they do, grading and there's a couple of other companies that. Do BUT psa is the you, know is the gold. Standard and yeah that's.
Speaker 3: For serious collectors there to do.
Speaker 8: That, yeah but either, way but but that's how you do. It, listen you get a, again The Nolan Ryan rookie cart, right there was a reprint of, it and this guy got, him you, know got, him and he was going to sell him loose three hundred dollars because he had him, signed and you put him in a slab five, grand, okay just saying it's a big that's a good that's a good upgrade for fifteen. Dollars. Okay i'm just saying you everything.
Speaker 3: You do anything that you, know it's so expensive nowadays it doesn't matter what it. IS i guess like the two recently took up one, second back up smoking my, pipes tobacco, pipes AND i ordered a pipe From italy same price as it came out, right you, know as it would have cost if anybody had had the same. Pipe you, know SEVEN. La you probably heard of, them AND i got the. Pipe it went through. SMOOTH i didn't know if they sold, direct and THEN i get a thing FROM. UPS i got to Pay Lord trump forty something bucks terraff to get the damn thing on top of WHAT i.
Speaker 2: Paid.
Speaker 8: Man, yeah see Those otani cards THAT i sent, you, guys if you got those graded, right the two of them at a bare, minimum would be five hundred dollars if you got. Them you know that in a. Slab, yeah, NO i already see what they're going. For they will go for about two hundred and fifty dollars, apiece those two CARDS i sent, you if they're slabbed and they come up with either a nine point five or ten.
Speaker 5: Rating so and if they're, signed probably.
Speaker 8: More no oh, yeah signed would be even. More but you'd have to have it. Authenticated that's another. Thing but just saying just slab them like, that, Boom, yeah two hundred and fifty bucks apiece is what that would cost in a. Slab, now they probably sell for twenty bucks at most loose like. That you see WHAT i? Mean, YEAH i, say but nobody else at the, time and we're actually over, Time.
Speaker 3: So, NO I i just want to let uncle, no even if he doesn't have an expensive seat down on the field, LEVEL i, know before the game, starts at least at The Mariners. BALLPARK i don't know if The dodgers have different, security but you can go down into the field level and go up to the field that you got to be able to pass crap through that stupid net they have everywhere, now but you might be able, to you, know before they get get there, early go down to the field level and go, down you, know right to the to the field and get an autograph if you get a chance to go over, there see see if they let you go down before the, game because they they should do that BECAUSE i, mean you know a lot of people like to go down and get autographs and.
Speaker 2: Stuff, yeah that's WHAT i was doing for the.
Speaker 8: Game, yeah that's WHAT i was talking about. Before when they're in batting practice and the pictures are like loosening up on the, Side.
Speaker 3: Yeah they woundering around.
Speaker 2: Stuff, yeah that's WHAT i was talking.
Speaker 3: About i've seen them a lot of.
Speaker 2: Times, yeah do. That, yeah so you know the other guys be able to.
Speaker 3: Do that even if you're sitting up on the third deck you before the game. Starts you could probably go down, there, uncle possibly and get a chance to get an.
Speaker 8: Autograph, YEAH i believe it or. NOT i told him this earlier because the chatter, said you, know you got to go like eight hours in, advance and they have to check in with the, stadium which is, true but that's a hit or, miss and you've got to figure out where they're checking, in which entrance are. Using oh, yeah the players parking lot is and that's ABOUT.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even know how to do. That, yeah you'd have to go away early because they get there. Early it's like a you, know work out and go to the training, room all the stuff they. Do but once you get in the, ballpark just just try going down before the game starts and see if you they let you go down to the you, know to the edge of the. Field and BECAUSE i GOTTA i got a feeling they might still let people do that.
Speaker 8: There well, anyway look we are over time here by About but, Uncle, SORRY.
Speaker 5: I got an autograph.
Speaker 8: Ball who did you get to? Autograph?
Speaker 5: UH a whole bunch of players on, It.
Speaker 8: Dodgers OR.
Speaker 1: I don't, know all.
Speaker 5: Kinds of players just signed.
Speaker 2: IT i think.
Speaker 5: Somebody. Going father was someone went.
Speaker 2: To a ball game.
Speaker 5: And got an autografted and the whole team.
Speaker 3: Autografted they used to sell those balls in the, ballpark you, know they would sign, them, uh you, know sign them ahead of time and then you could buy one with.
Speaker 2: The with all a bunch of.
Speaker 8: Players, yeah they still do, that the team, balls the team balls at some, stadiums they still do. That, yeah but you, know players changed so often, though you don't know if you're getting the whole team or you're getting the whole team from last, month you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, yeah everything changes so much quicker. Nowadays, yeah with the players moving.
Speaker 1: Around, yeah all, right well it's this has been a good. Show it's been. EXCITING i Know ken has been in the chat room saying something about Jose canseco And madonna in the.
Speaker 5: Nineties, Yes, oakland a coach, player.
Speaker 1: Kept them further away From madonna than he should have. Been so thank You ken for being. Here that was, cool and thank. YOU i THINK i might know who might have dropped the time in a tick, tack and thank you for. THAT i think that might have been my, buddy, actually so thank you for. That whoever might have done. That are we doing shout outsho what are we?
Speaker 5: DOING i don't.
Speaker 13: Know we've been on, talking nobody hadn't said anything about shout outs.
Speaker 1: Then don't we just because of skin? Late SO i think what we'll do with? That thank, You thank You ed for, Calling thank you for calling.
Speaker 3: In yeah, Yeah i'm gonna make a quick shout out to those gophers for diverting you from blaming all the squirrels for every damn thing goes on in your. Yard. Man shout out to the taking the pressure off a little.
Speaker 8: Bit that's, right the, scapegophers the. Escapegophers escape.
Speaker 5: Here you.
Speaker 3: Guys next, week you, guys take.
Speaker 2: CARE i love you.
Speaker 5: All yeah you take it. In see you next. Week if you're calling, here you go next, week.
Speaker 1: Kend saying thank you as welcome to have you, man come back next week. Two if you can be, here, man, great have You uh, yeah we'll be. Back but it's good to be. Here fun to do the, show
Speaker 10: The, podcast