Speaker 1: The boundlessh Authenticity Podcast.
Speaker 2: Thanks for tuning in to another episode of the Boundless Authenticity Podcast. My guest today is Chris Latterer, who was born in Canada in nineteen seventy five and from a young age was subjected to a covert government program involving psychological experimentation, trauma based mind control, and black ops military training, which was known as MK all Trip and it was run by agencies like the CIA, Canadian Intelligence and other military contractors. At age six, Chris was recruited into Project Monarch, which used children for dissociative identity programming, psychic testing and super soldier training. Chris encountered figures such as Doctor Green of Operation paper Clip, Doctor John Gittinger, and General Michael Aquino, with programming carried out at the Allen Memorial Institute in Montreal. Chris was assigned to Alias Duncan Cameron for Black Site missions, including those at Camp Hero in Montauk, New York, and his training involved extreme trauma, ritual abuse, and experiments with Ashville projection and the mon Talk Chair. Particularly during the August twelfth, nineteen eighty three temporal experiment. Chris has witnessed horrific events involving other children, and endured lasting effects including memory fragmentation, harassment, incarceration, and attempts on his life. This story, Chris believes, has been hijacked by television writers and rebranded is what we now know to be the popular Netflix series Stranger Things. Chris has written a book about it, and this is what we are discussing today. So, Chris, how's it going going good?
Speaker 3: Thanks for yeah, thanks, that's describing well like you did a good job there. Thanks. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the first time that anyone has ever submitted a book to me for the podcast, and I have actually read the entire thing. It's hard not to read it. So it's called The mon Talk Boys, Terror at Montalk, the Last Moments of Camp hero MK, Ultra Wellness Experiment. Don't the true story behind Stranger Things? And you have it in here that it's the legal testimony, an official scorn statement by you.
Speaker 1: And let's see what else you have here.
Speaker 2: It's a bunch of different stuff, like you're really, I mean, from the very beginning, you just pack it full of information. It's hard not to look at it and be like, what the hell you know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all factual information. Like it's all information you can rely on, Like yeah, yeah, everything that's in the book, like I'm ready anytime to be interrogated under a polygraph desk, like this is really like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I really took my time to read it and try to validate what was going on, because when you're dealing with MK ultra and someone that says that they've been a victim of mind control and stuff like that, I mean professionally I do that, So I have my feelers on where I'm looking for authenticity anywhere that I can to validate that this person is saying the truth, because there are so many people that have just been abused that then go on to make this stuff up.
Speaker 1: I found.
Speaker 2: So reading the book, I realized that not only do you have a section that pretty much would educate anyone that doesn't know what MK ultra is all about and mind control and all the different facets of it, it educates you in such a detailed way that it's like, Okay, you can understand that, and then you can get into the body of it and you can be like, oh wow, so everything that I've ever heard that is like every conspiracy theorist wet dream is actually true, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah pretty much, Like yeah, like it's all based on something like my story is like the Bays have so many like tales and legends that were inspired by it, you know, like and like modified and all. And I'm you know, like as people think it's a sci fi and it's not like you know, it's me, it's my friends, Like I lost some friends in this, Like this is the crude reality of the project. Like you know, like no bullshit. I'm there to cut the bullshit because you know, like it's kind of an insult for me too, because like you see like stranger things, like you know, it's all sweet, but like it was not like that's based on my on my torture. They're like you know, like the extreme of a torture that created this. So like uh yeah, like I'm here to expose the truth and like you know, like educate people, like that's the goal, and like wake up people because like I give so many details and in the book that people will like because a lot of it's not just me, it's thousands of people that went to those programs, so like and a lot of people are like doubt that they went through it. So by reading the book, like they always use the same pattern, like because they have a winning formula, so it's always the same pattern, Like are close. So somebody that reads the book and like oh yeah that that that that because like I really give details of like how they recruit, how they the train, like you know, like ow they were proceeding. Like so yeah, people can like see if they went through it or not. Like like it because it's going to trigger memories for sure, like to somebody that went to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's true.
Speaker 2: And I think that one of the facts about MK Alter that is commonly overlooked is due to the reality that conspiracy theorists do sensationalize a lot of it, and in sensationalizing it, it takes away from the severity of it and from the reality that this stuff is actually happening to people still to this day, and there are a lot of people out there, whether they are sleepers or they suspect that something has been done to them, but their memory has been wiped. And I mean, I even I think I may have told the story on this show before I even met. A girl from Florida. She was born in Georgia. She was subjected to some kind of ritual abuse. I know she told me she was raped and things like that, but she was eventually so traumatized and so broken that she basically ended up with a somewhat irreversible form of dissociated identity disorder. And her parents didn't understand her. But her parents, her father was the one who sold her into the ritual abuse in the first place, and it seemed like whenever he was around, he would have certain keywords and commands that would trigger her, that would cause her to slip into this personality. And the only way that she could communicate what was going on was through drawings. And she's actually the very first person that described me that having being subjected to this and having like alters and stuff is like the part of you that's actually you, the true personality, is inside of a big mansion somewhere at the back, chained to the wall, and you're screaming to get out, and there's nothing that anybody can do to help you, because even you don't know how to get into that self identity anymore. You're only aware that it exists what used to be the shell of yourself. It's your therey, you know. So I think there's a lot of people that are walking around like that, if they hear this, it might wake them up, It might cause them to come forward. I mean you have in your acknowledgments you have another MK Ultra survivor and and I'm just briefly scrolling through, Yeah, and then.
Speaker 3: The survivor of the Item memorial too, but the earlier experiments, like that's how we met, like through the action class because like I have a file there, but it's not in the same years as the as a doctor you and Cameron, so like it's another like like what, I got to talk more with the lawyer about this if they're gonna like add those years or like maybe starting out their action because there's so many kids that went there, like even later. So yeah, like like the Action Class at the moment is just like the opening kind of thing like the other ones.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, And so one of the things that stood out to me immediately, I mean, you're bailing on page fourteen of two hundred and sixty pages in the acknowledgements, you reference Atlanta Freeland, who helped you and and to figure this thing out, And so that stands out already where these stories are concerned, because there's a lot of people who they will tell you all this stuff that sounds great, it sounds realistic, but then they can't ever say that they've been to anyone to get any assistance to bring forth these memories, so that kills the credibility. But you've done everything that you can to really lend to your credibility, So you've had a lot of people that have helped you. I laughed because this lady saw ge galactech. She probably will hear this and laugh. She followed me on YouTube, and I was like, oh, okay, but that was before I even got the book from you or anything, So I don't know what else of mine she saw that she liked.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, she's super cool. Like she's like she's a loting to like a podcast, like she does a lot of it, like a Pirate radio there, like with Jeffrey Ryder and all. So uh, and like she helps me with the book, like for the finishing of the book and for the website, like she's an amazing friend.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, Misha Johnson's a great lady too.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's like she changed my life actually, because like I was having those slash back that many people have, like you know, memories that aren't fitting and you think, like you know, like it's just a dream or like you know, but like at some point those slashbacks were like really not fitting with the the the frame thought they implanted in me when they raised my memory, because like they raised my memory with a machine. Like I'll explain the machine first, because like people are curious about this, Like it's a machine that they put on the desk you're sitting and like you put your face in it. There's like a pad on the for your forehead and on the chin and like yeah, there's two sticks that comes on your temples there and they have like graystick with a ball at the end and like on that machine at a base there's a wheel and this is giving you shock on the temples. It just cooks your brain. Like and that's a memory that came back through the regression. That knows because I was having those flashbacks and like you know, it was getting overwhelming in my life, like to a point like it's so vivid, so like so I had to check into it because I thought I was going crazy, Like so did the regression that knows what Michae Johnston, she unlocked my memory because like they blocked my memory. They you know, like the they put like block hypnotic blockage and hypnotics suggestions and all like reflexed. You feel tired when you look into like n k Ultru like you know, like protection for them, just so you don't dig into it. So yeah, like she unlike those memory is that that sort of brought back that memory of the the machine like that they use at the hospital to do this and uh for the to erase the memory. And in my case, uh, like one of the handlers and the doctor said like a stop because like you uh, because you won't remember how to breed because like it's so strong, like you get like vegetable. Like if you stay on that machine like too long and like you won't remember how to breathe and you'll die, you know, like because it's real fucking you up. So yeah, like uh, once they did this, after they put this frame of thought that I had the nicest childhood. I went twice to Disney and that I couldn't remember anything that was important, but they didn't specify, Uh was it for like CIA stuff or was it for like my life or so from that point, like I had these shoes, I was forgetting everything that was important. I couldn't like like till I get that nose done. So I think that a lot of the people that are fucked up by mcareultural are probably by the probably fucked up by stupid people not competent to do like it not take like programmation and like botch their jobs, and like people are sucked up after like you know, and like a lot of people can be helped like if they if they dig into their like and go to the base of their problem. But yeah, in my case, that changed my life. Life quality has changed sence because like me, my life was going good up till twenty ten when I started remembering stuff and I asked my mom questions about one of the tests I was done at the Adam Memorial Hospital in Montreal, a test that I had a bunch of needles on my head and like my eyes were kept open and like they were putting drops in my eyes and like that fucking thing was so painful. That was like, so I asked my mom, like what was that test, you know about the But my mom like, uh, not to be bad or whatever she's programmed to to, like, uh tell my handler if like I ask questions or I talk about stuff or you know, like you know or I wake up. Like that was like a life contract kind of thing. So she told my handler like most of so like from there, like you know, I had like a jeep shop like uh at three point five million and then toy, I just opened the first franchise. I had six opening that year. I just bought like a square kilometer then with a big building to supply all my franchise and all. I had that mega plan like you know, like and uh yeah, like the business was going, had five thousand customer. I was providing parts for jeep first scrapyard for dealers for like everybody was passing through me for Jeep parts so worldwide, like I was selling worldwide. And they started like making me trouble and setting me up, bringing some brand new Jeeps cut in pieces like on the yard like overnight and stuff like that just to make trouble and attacking me from everywhere. And yeah, like they set me up. They sent some people to steal from me fifty thousand bucks of tools. I went and like I found out who it was. I went to like beat one up, and you got like retarded because of that, like permanently, a permanent lesion. And also I was a charged with attempted murder and like home invasion because I kicked the door in uh yeah, a bunch of stuff. And plus like the day when they arrested me, I just had like firearms giving to me modified firearms like so like I was arrested with modified firearms too, and so yeah, and they were trying to set me up for good to go in jail. My body is two got set up. Like everybody that was like uh in the program, like my my kind of crew there like got set up. We all got like arrested the same period of time and all that because I was starting to wake up and ask questions so like because like I was a grand finalist of the Monarch project in our area, like all the schools involving this and all, and probably due to like what happened to man talk. So yeah, like if I was if I went through all this and I was like starting to remember, it was just a matter of time for them to like they lack somewhere. So yeah, they didn't take any chance. And like they tried to take us off, like they tried to kill me. They tried to kill another of my buddy, like we survive, but like, yeah, I got reanimated. The nurse got killed a few weeks after the nurse that saved me, Like you know, like my story is pretty hardcore, like so yeah, that's the technique they used to dispose of people and all. And like as soon as they take one of us out or like one of us dies, they raise everything. It's like we never existed. You look, you tried to face it, try to like social networks or anything like in the bad news or in archives, like everything vanishes like we never existed, like where ghosts.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, so it seems like your parents were in on it in your story. You make it seem like your father didn't really know what was going on until a certain point and then what do they do?
Speaker 1: They stared in.
Speaker 3: Well, no, like my dad when my mom signed me in because like they were recruiting in the job fair, like I got recruited like with a bunch of my friends. Like in the job fair, people were talking about like their their work. They had tables with stuff about their their their trades and and the last boot was cops military. They were like recruitment papers, drug samples like uns and like they were like a bunch of papers and like checklists, and they offered us to participate in the secret project, so and like what kind of field would interest us, and so like we filled up those checklists, you know, and they gave us papers to give to our parents. In my case, my dad was working at James Bay for a few months at a time coming back. So my mom got back home, I gave her those papers and she was working with those cops actually in the same office. And also like she knew them and like there were nice, nice people like stuck with so uh she yeah, like she signed me up in it, and like we had from there an appointment with the military read the CIA, John getting girl from the like the the chief recruiter of the CIA. So yeah, cops and like people from the school and all, and like they were just selling the project. My mom. Everybody was around her and talking to her at the same time, and like he's going to be a genius and blah blah blah and blah blah blah, and like it's gonna be done through light traumas you won't remember nothing because don't your nose ears the good cash and like you'll have like yeah, like support all your life from like the elites and blah blah blah, you know, like putting this all nice, you know, so uh that I like they would synchronize my brain, that I would use my brain like one hundred percent of my brain compared to like people that are normal people are not using fifty percent of their brain, so like this would be done to like traumas and so yeah, like it was just nice, and the cash was good and I had like insurance like a pension for later like you know, like cash, Like my mom was touching cash, so she sent me in not knowing really what's like because they were watering everything down. And from there, like my first appointment, I went to school by myself for the first time walking. Yeah, like I was six years old, and that's where I met my buddy Eric for the first time. We had the same appointment with two different handler cup handlers, and we are arrved at the same time. They gave us like a checklist again like on cartoons. We love like Star Wars personnel, we love you know, all about our taste and like it just to size us and learn about us, like to study us. So super he rose blah blah blah, you know, kill stuff. So from there they gave us something and they sent us to play in the yard for probably like half an hour. For the five minutes it was a kind of drug. I don't know like what it was. Anyway, when like Eric had a tennis ball there, this came back with the nose and alls. Like because we know each other from all our lives, we didn't know where we met, so like you know, so that came back with the deep nose. So yeah, like after that playtime outside, like they came to get us, we went back inside. We went each in our little office with our handler. There were a machine that were like different like lenses of a and we're looking at it and like it started with like a Damien flag that was turning, and after it was like a series of image of like like war image from like old Germany. Uh, like murder scenes like adult scenes, a lot of like orgs and stuff like that, and like suic side scenes like family cut in pieces like you know, like but like all repetition and like with those different lands in front. It's so like wor seing this in different colors all the time, and like for I don't know, how long it lasted. But that was the type of image that like you know, like a nuclear war, like you know, the blasts and stuff like that that were passing in those machine. And uh, after this, like we finished, me and my buddy Eric finished at the same time, and we got out of our little and like they before we we could leave, we had to sleep at this an hour. So like they installed us in the like the nurse office, like there were two little bears that we were sleeping there for an hour. And after like we left, we weren't supposed to be uh talking, but like we said, fuck this. We became friends from that day and like we're still friends to day, like so, but that's how we met. So that was my first appointment. But then my dad came back from like uh James Bay, and like as soon as he got back, like like the fight, like you know, like me and like my dad and my mom were arguing over Like my dad was saying, like my dad, my son won't be like mk ultra experiment, blah blah blah. You grabbed all my stuff, put this in the car. We left, and uh at the city they met, my cup Endler was waiting there for me. Like he pulled over my dad, made him like bring me back to my mom. It was over a year without seeing him after that, because like he tried to get me out of the project and like that. So yeah, that's uh, I would started that created the divorce with my payments, like.
Speaker 1: So yeah, m hmm, Yeah, that's pretty rough.
Speaker 2: You mentioned doctor Corey down Hammond in your book, and it was very impressed that part.
Speaker 1: Corey Down.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's probably yeah, the psychologist from the University of Utah.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's and Ron Paton's part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: I was very impressed because there's not that many people that really know about that. But that lecture is actually going to be available because I found it and made it available for people to listen to along with this so that they understand it. So it's hypnosis and MPD ritual abuse. That guy has done a comprehensive amount of work on MK ultra programming and stuff like that. Like I'm surprised nobody has killed him, to be honest.
Speaker 3: With you, and.
Speaker 1: That is in there in the book, but I wanted to.
Speaker 2: Bring it around to because you have pictures of your family and stuff in the book as well too. I mean, what was your family's connection to any of these organizations.
Speaker 3: Well, actually, like, uh, my family was a normal family as well as my friends families. Like uh, we all got recruited through like kindergarten when they brought us to that job fair all at the same time. And uh, I don't know, like like some people like say it's bloodlines and but like in our case, like's more more blood work and stuff like that, you know, to like size up psydekick ones and uh you know, like yeah, like that was anyway in my case, Like it's not everybody that's the same, like, but like there's a pattern to this, like there's different types of like project that they're looking for. Us was really like anyway, me and my friends were wanted all to be bad ass with guns. They wanted to be like as Pie's assassins, like black offs and mercenaries, like all the same. And even like the kindergarten teachers like are you sure, like because like we're filling out those check this Twitter the Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's like I just wanted to ask you that question because in many cases, not all, but in many cases, there's often a connection to someone in the family or there's a military base nearby or something like. These people usually watch you from the time you're born, you know, and they think, Okay, that's going to be a good specimen.
Speaker 1: So I was wondering if that was what happened to you or if you were aware of it.
Speaker 3: I think your uncle was one of you on Cameron's patients, and that's probably a link.
Speaker 2: And like the.
Speaker 3: I don't know, like the it in my case was really like just like they were recruiting. They filled up as cool of like like they bought as school like the CEI. You bought a school for a dollar, they refurbished it like uh to like make it like all like nice because it was abandoned and like that was for use for the Monarch project. They also bought the little church in front that was used as their undercover office and like uh yeah, like that's really how that was going. Yeah, Like they made a bunch of people rich in town. Like some of the kids that weren't that school weren't in the project. They were like most of the time when CIA agents were coming to train us for certain like the fields or whatever, like they were just like taking out of the class and brought to like like field trips or like a cinema day or like movie days at school like in another classroom, like they were supporting the class. M yeah, like that's people from the CIA were coming and like some of the like uh at that school, like nothing bad happened like from like for for abuse and stuff like you know, because like most of those CIA agents weren't probably aware. It was like an m K through a project or you know, like just like there were centre to like in saye kids to this and like show techniques and you know like in some case like more yeah. So uh yeah, like all kinds of stuff from like people with all kinds of really like all kinds of feel that came and like taught us a bunch of stuff, like you know, like it was like six years in tensive training through school and like sometimes we had to catch up during like summer school like for like the days that we were off or doing other stuff. Yeah. So but like for family, like I don't like after my mom was like after the divorce and all my mom was with a few boyfriends that had military reason their families that we were going to like the military base and stuff like that. It was probably people from the project that were just endling my mom so like because my mom was innocent in that, like stout she was doing good and like she got like mislead like everybody that like gave their kids to this because like you know, they weren't saying the truth, like it was bullshit. Like you know, their monu was good. They made a lot of parents rich because like, you no, we had like I think three hundred grand if we were dying, Like so back up in the eighties, three hundred grand, like people were describing all the kids in it, you no, like so and like there were also like all those papers were when we finished, like the the monarch programming and all, like they gave us like an insurance paper with our like ideas, with our agents like ak names and like our numbers and like insurance papers with like I think ten different like claws like you know, like for announces different amounts up to three hundred grand if we would die, and like uh you know from rooms to like handcut to like you know like suicide a damns to like stuff like that. You know, we're all like different amounts and so that's that stuff that they really pay and like uh so like yeah, like anyway, they made a bunch of people rich and down, like a bunch of people corrupt in town. H yeah, Like, h how many kids that you know? From the first year to the second year, half the kids were gone. I'm talking a small like a small community, you know, like you know everybody kind of uh in those small communities, and like when after kids are gone, and like it's not everybody that move out of town, like you know, like uh so yeah, like one plus one equals to like do your own maths, like yeah, so yeah those kids that went where so.
Speaker 2: So for someone who has seen stranger things? Mm hmm, how would you say that your story shows up in that series? It's the best way I can buy that question.
Speaker 3: Well, it's literally based on me, on my story because like they were supposed to call it mont Talk because like this happened at Montalk, like the monsters of the series and all like that happened to me, like on the Montalk chart. That's that's true, like not the way they put it, not like you know, the they water it down the sci fi it like, and I'm there to edicate those people because people think it's a sci fi and it's really not. You know like like some of my friends died of that. Some of my friends are stuck in jail for that. You know, like they tried to kill us, like you know, like nothing good like ever happened from that, like but torture and troubles. So like at some point, like they took like everything I had, you know, like my business by itself was probably worth ten million, like you know, like it was the phone was ringing like a pizza place, but instead of being like pizza at like fifteen twenty bucks, it was like parts at the fifteen hundred two thousand bucks, so like but the same kind of rhythm. So I was generating a lot of money. Like yeah, so like you know there's three point five million, so that's you know, like they took everything I had work hard for and like I tried to kill me. They eraised my memory, they so at some point and you know, like when you remember all the the stuff they made, it made me do and like I don't want, like no kids deserve to have this or like meet a guy like me, like from like a you know, like another kid, because like in those sra like they were making us like sacrifice other kids, like so testing us from a very young age, you know, Like so there's no one that and no one should should not know and not be aware of like what's happening. Like people have to know this, People have to watch their kids. Like like I'm talking people of authoritier that we're doing this, you know, like govindomn people like militaries, cops like you know, like teachers, like you know, like social services and also like yeah, like a mirror too, like give a good warning and like wake up call to people and like educate like you know, like the series Stranger Things, there's a I think a billion follower for it, Like it would be nice that all those billion followers know the real truth behind the store, you know, and like because it's like they're feeding this to kids through like cereals, through like pizza, through like toys and like I said, called skateboards cloud like name it like all based on Stranger Things. That's all based on my torture that I had. You know, that's that's insane, Like you know, like you look at this from my point of view, like you know, I don't know something.
Speaker 1: Basically what you're saying is that.
Speaker 2: And Stranger Things, the things that happened to you would be basically what happened to the character l right eleven or whatever they call it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, like exactly the same, like you know from it, like the test that she does, like like deprivation and stuff like that, that's all what the deprivation in my training they did. That's like you know, and like the monsters and all that montalk that's that's my story from it, Like what happened like why that based clothes and like that's my personal story, like you know, like you know, like yeah, me and my friends and like you know, so yeah, I just want to put like things straight because like yeah, like it's kind of not cool, you know. More like like the only thing I got from this was like trouble, like attempts on my life, like you know, like yeah shit, hell from that, you know, I went to jail, like they tried to set me up. Like yeah, so at some point, like they're always picking on me and all, like so like.
Speaker 2: So what are some ways that recently you feel like you've been targeted?
Speaker 3: Everything I'm doing is being like censored or like shadow band like uh, or they're playing with numbers, they're erasing numbers of viewings and like blocking likes and stuff like that. What else, like anything I do in life is being like they're trying to keep me on low vibes all the time. It's like if I'm on I vibes, like I create, like you know, so.
Speaker 2: Any other things like biological attacks or like any kind of electromagnetic attacks or oysters technology or anything like.
Speaker 3: That, well, yeah, like for sure, like there's there's stuff that they're doing, like you know, like sometimes I feel like, you know, like just off without knowing why. And I know that's probably like you know, like at a trio many it's just like from five g's and all like, but I'm already the old school one with like you know, like ultralof frequency sounds like that to like trigger me to like be on neutral take orders and do whatever. So like that was like through the six years of main training at school, we're doing this probably twice a week, just like getting us used forty and sometimes there wors in class and we're just so like, yeah, like that's stuff that they were doing too to yeah program us like brainwash us, like the slow part. Like, but nothing bad at school really happened, except like for like the first LSD group class and like often I was doing like uh, going to school on LSD for like those psychic trainings days. So but yeah, like no abuse or stuff like that, but like giving it as due to kids. I'm seven years old, like uh, it's kind of an abuse. So like you know, like.
Speaker 2: So in recent times, have they done anything like you know, come into your house when you're not home and move things around or different things?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, I got pit bulls and like but like, uh, I'm not like the regular ones. I like, uh, they must be shorts drawing like who's coming to see me when they have to? Because like with what happened and all, like I was good till I didn't remember, Like now remember for me, it's easy to be on the same frequency, in the same vibe and reproduce stuff like that, so you know, like you yeah, they know like they so yeah, like that's why I'm able to do this, but like I'm not. Also, like I kept a lot of like it's too like uh in a kill switch so that like if they do something like they don't want that. So like that's why like I'm able, Like because like I'm closing five or six plays that they were using like they can't use those places anymore, like you know, like there's not many people that came out and said that, And I'm at the CIO asset like like it's a sworn statement and all, like you know, it's not something you can bullshit on. You take like big sentence like you know, it's not the injoy Blue that will do it, that can do that, you know, like because that's a major crime. Like a person I et like like Secrets Services staff or whatever, like is no, I'm me, I'm an asset that I get my credentials and all, like that's like that's all facts, Like yeah, you know, like my story is factual, Like I'm ready to be interrogated on the Live Detector anything that's in my book, so like on the Live show Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well you do call your book the official deposition, And that's very clever. I think that being on podcasts and stuff such as this is going to be a pain in the acts for them because they have to decide, now, what are we going to do about that?
Speaker 1: Are we just going to let it go?
Speaker 2: But the thing about it is that it sounds like you've put them in such a precarious position where you know they can't do anything to you. That's too bad because you know this book has been circulated, right, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they know it would be like fucking dumb to do this. So like like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So if there's anybody out there that is a lawyer that deals with this kind of stuff, you got to hit this guy up because that's what you need, maybe even a team of lawyers at this point to tackle this because.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of friends survivors too, Like it's not like, uh, like I'm the only one and like a lot of my friends are well known.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 3: So like we're no bullshit, Like we're really the the real kids that like we're like that inspired Stranger Things, Like that's us like from that project.
Speaker 2: Like so yeah, I feel like, Okay, so you say that all the time, and I feel like I just wanted the listener to understand that when you say that it's like Stranger Things, don't take it literally because I actually went and watched Stranger Things, and my listeners know.
Speaker 1: That I hate TV.
Speaker 2: I think it's one of the worst things that ever existed. So for me to go and watch it, it was because I was really trying to understand exactly what you were referencing. And so there is this direct parallel between the story that you have in your book and what goes on with the character eleven, which is played by Millie Bobby Brown. If you look at the actress Millie Bobby Brown in real life, you realize that she's a little bit troubled as well, and it tells you that perhaps even the actors that they've chosen to portray this story are a little bit mind control as well. Like if you could, if you if you know what to look for, like if you know the look for the vacancies their eyes and things like that that show you that there's been some level of alterations or creations of multiple personalities. You can tell it something is not quite right with some of them. And then later on when she became an adult, she was very promiskyous. I think she has the only fans or something that I could do wrong, because she displays symptoms of being you know, the the yeah, the beta programming, which is the sex yeah traumas.
Speaker 3: That's a basic of like the monarch programming. I think like everyone goes through it. It's it's like a tool of like trauma and also like a tool for later to be used like techniques to get information or like to get out of situations or like so like it's a tool day Like yeah, so that's two way tools kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They mostly do that sex programming on women. I think, I don't know how much do they do on men, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like yeah, yeah, that's a I think all the survivors have been through this, like most of them anyway.
Speaker 2: Right, So do you think that at any point you could be triggered to use your programming to do something on behalf of yeah organizations, that it would be out of your control?
Speaker 1: Do you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm taking a lot of precautions and like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, specifically, well.
Speaker 3: True, like where I go to like you know, the situation I can like avoid and like phone calls I don't know the numbers or like you know, like stuff like that like to like yeah, like yeah, I'm pretty to myself like and like I'm doing those shows. It's not something I like to do, but I some ask us like this information has to be out like yeah, like uh thinking, uh, those kids like that are like can avoid this, like so yeah, it's all worth it, like you know, like yeah, like a messages like you know, like there's limits of what we can't say, but like it's really to the extreme. It's like you know, like the extreme of even like when somebody is on it as did the extreme, Like they're at a bit like that too, like the Endlers. So like the program is extreme, you know, and like in my years, it was like that's a time like with the Church of said like Michael Aquino and like anton Ave also came like for like an event like the first kind of place of the OTS before it became the OTS. Uh. Yeah, that's one of the places that we're bringing us and doing rituals there. And there were Obliss Tower there that were doing resurrection from the underworld rituals and there and yeah, yeah, so many stuff, but like not everybody that went to SRRA and like but there's a lot that went through it, like depending on the fields that were like sending you because like there were recruiting people for like, uh to be police. They were recruiting people to be like politician doctors like you know, like kinds of like higher rank people to form them for like to be in possession later.
Speaker 2: So that's the very very dangerous and important part of everything that you've said, is that it's our doctors, our lawyers, our teachers, are policemen.
Speaker 1: Many of them go through.
Speaker 2: But a lot of them go through this kind of ritual abuse in programming and you wouldn't even know, because how do you know that somebody's there.
Speaker 3: They don't know exactly a lot of them don't even know they went through this because like they're so brainwashed and like just like refreshed like through little like a trigger to like I keep the hypnose like refresh all the time, and like like like we're talking CIA, like the techniques are like upgraded like from you know, like the technologies are everywhere from all the time, so like you know, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: So like for example, a doctor or someone anyone could come into his office as a patient and that person could be a handler unknown to them and just reset them or trigger them to do something, and you know, they would never know.
Speaker 1: It's actually that simple. It's like.
Speaker 2: What happened to you, It was unfortunate. There's not even words in the English language to describe how unfortunate, how sad, and how disturbing that is because you were just little kids. But people don't understand that this is still going on on large scales, and the recruitment that they're using is universities and things like that. I mean we talk about Stanford and Harvard and those kinds of schools like that. Thirty thousand.
Speaker 1: I've heard.
Speaker 2: People are recruited into the CIA and military program and stuff, and a lot of the times it's very innocent. It's just the same way that you were recruited where they were like, oh, well, you know you have a great life, will pay you.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a pattern to it, like you not the same amount now, the same tests or whatever. But people will recognize a pattern by reading my book if they like they're you know, similar things in their life or whatever, like if they doubt you know, like and like yeah, like that's one of the goals to educate them first, like to like who'se like in control and like like what's really going on? Like people like are being done down. But at some point, like they have to wake up and like because it's their kids that's going to be using those things, like or like I have to deals with those things later on. So yeah, like we have to stop the and like I think it's the right time to do this. I mean, yeah, I'm the proof like the first legal document. That's the first legal document on like month doc actually happened. Like my my statement, my book is like not a rise and all. It can be used anywhere and in a courthouse anywhere in the world. It's a legal document. So like people that advocse like and want to like show, hey.
Speaker 5: This guy, like that's a yah said, that's that's a story, Like that's a statement, like look at like this similar this similar, this similar, you know, like so like.
Speaker 3: It's it's a tool that people will be able to use in court, and like that was a goal and so.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I can totally understand your position that maybe you feel like you don't have anything else to lose because you know they've already tried to take everything from you anyways, so what else you know, what you know, do your best. What else can they do to you besides kill you at this point, and they're not preparing because they.
Speaker 3: That get's gonna bring is gonna be like not even fun yet. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you keep to yourself, how can somebody contact you if they want to talk to you about this stuff?
Speaker 3: Uh? True? Like my website like terror at montalk. I just started a website with so when you get acted, she helped me, like started this website. So it's terror at montalk dot com and yeah, like people can contact me there and like, yeah, I replied to them, like that's the best way because like Facebook and all, like they're I'm certain most of the time for like anything on Facebook, Like I think I'm a hundred times on Facebook jail and so that's three months at a time for a while.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, I mean, I can't even remember how we ended up connecting on Facebook. I think you might have sent me a friend request or something and I just accepted it, but whatever, Like I never went through your page or anything, and I just saw something that you posted and I was like, you know what, I've been meaning to talk to this guy and find out who who he is and why he's on my Facebook page. An I think that's how we ended up connecting. So I'm glad that you did make that connection because I would I probably have just skimmed over in any case, because I have so many people that post stuff like yours and I don't know, you know, what they're all about, you know. So Chris, thanks for sharing your story on the Balance Authenticity podcasts And is there anything else you would like to say before we end?
Speaker 3: Uh. Yeah, Like I invite people to check it, like into my story, into other survivors stories too, like you know, like I'm not by myself a survivor. There my story is really popular because of stranger things, but like some people probably added worse than me. And like I think like if people like start it skating themselves on what's really going on, what's really controlling them? And like, because I'm talking about five G also that like because we were the guinea pig for five G and like for like population control to at the same time, we were a study for that. So I'm trying to like wake up masses to like what's going on and like to take back control of our our lovely place that we live on and like mother Earth is like our best ally and that and like, yeah, we got to protect her, We got to protect life form by itself because like they're trying to sanitize everything, even life. So yeah, like it's a good wake up call. And you were in the book, and like for what's going on to kids, what those people are doing to kids, like the practice they do and all, and like so it's made the true like the hard way, like you know, I've I've went through all this and all, and like yeah, I'm not there to like show off because I could like like I had an interesting life, you know, and I'm not saying all those you know, like it was like I had good shots in my life too, But like it's not a book of that. It's a book of you know, like facts and all. Like yeah, my gold is stet scape people. So Terror at montalk dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, Terror at montalk dot com, thanks for being on the Boundance Authenticity podcast.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Boundless Authenticity Podcast, where we discuss everything related to the evolution of human consciousness at.
Speaker 3: Very least ule need to understand. In the United States, builds bokers, which are basically cities on your ground every three months. Basically dream into your self. Conscious is your love, your intuition, you creativity and imagination unschanged from conscious sais and and locate all your life very hard soul by how I are cultious, muspelity, cultures, quary, your voority. We live in a multi dimensional reality, whether it comes through esitary.
Speaker 4: Information in the spiritual realms or the UFO people experiences, or mainstream on the physics and through Natrem science now realizing that parallel dimensions probably in this we're all.
Speaker 3: Spiritual means, we're all having these human experiences.
Speaker 1: We've heard of that place over and over over, But what does that really and all of the questions of why we have these answers inside of.
Speaker 3: Ourselves, We're ultimately studying the nature of what it is to be human, good and evil, our psychology, how we fink, and our health.
Speaker 4: That's why I love Bruce Lee's great quote all knowledge is ultimately self knowledge.