Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI A M six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: It's time for swamp Watch.
Speaker 3: And Elijah And when I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing their LOLLIPOPX.
Speaker 4: Here we got the real problem is that our leaders are done.
Speaker 2: The other side never quits.
Speaker 3: So what I'm not going anywhere so that you train the swap.
Speaker 2: I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been.
Speaker 4: You know, Americans have always been going at president, but they're not stupid.
Speaker 1: A political flunder is when a politician actually tells the truth.
Speaker 2: Why have the people voted for you were not swamp Watch? They're all counting on.
Speaker 1: Well, we are back onto tariff watch. We had quite a bit of movement this week. They went into effect these tariffs on Mexico and Canada midnight on Tuesday. The markets responded and not well. So we saw this administration back off of the tariffs. If first, we saw the President take a conversation via telephone with the Big Three, the Big three leaders of the auto industry, and they told him, look, President, our supply lanes are all over North America. We've got parts made in Mexico and Canada for cars built in America, and vice versa. We've got cars built in Canada, parts made. Things are constantly going back and forth over these borders. And they said that if these tariffs remained, we would see new car prices jump from four thousand to twelve thousand a vehicle like now, like this week. So the President said, all right, we're gonna put a hold on this for one month. Then next came Mexico. His conversation with Claudia Schinbaum happened, and he backed off the tariffs from Mexico for a month, and then came Canada yesterday, and then this morning we're hearing about the President threatening sanctions on Russia. There has been talk that he has been too cozy with Vladimir Putin, especially what had happened in the Oval office last Friday with Vladimir Zelenski, the head of Ukraine, that he seemed to be kind of doing Putin's bidding. And Zelenski came back this week and he said, you know what, I regret the way that I acted. He did not approach Donald Trump with the reverence that the president so wanted him to and the thank yous and all of that, and so Zelensky decided to play the game. I play it on Trump's playing field. And he came and said, I regret it, and I worked to and I look to work with the United States to helping us get peace in that area. Well now maybe he's been rewarded for that. With the talk that Trump is threatening to play sanctions on Russia. It was a truth social post. This morning, Trump said he's strongly considering large scale banking sanctions and tariffs on Russia. He said they would be put in place until a ceasefire with Ukraine has reached. He urged Russia and Ukraine to get to the table right now before it is too late. He has paused military aid and intelligence sharing just this week with Ukraine following that meeting in the Oval Office. But clearly some movement there in terms of hey, I'm not a Russian putin apologist. I just want this thing done, so to speak, so that we don't have to keep pouring money and resources into Ukraine. Those are the lines I'm reading between, and that's what I'm seeing. And now we've got movement when it comes to Iran just moments ago. This cross is the Associated Press wire that President Trump has sent a letter to iran Supreme Leader seeking a new deal with Tehran to restrain its rapidly advancing nuclear program and to replace the agreement he withdrew America from in his first term in office. Iranian state media has picked up on the acknowledgment immediately, though there's no confirmation from the from the Supreme Leader's office that any letter had been received. Apparently this interview is going to air in full on Sunday. We don't know how the Supreme Leader will react. He's eighty five years old. For reference. Former President Barack Obama kept his letters to this guy secret ahead of the startup negotiations that led to Tehran's twenty fifteen deal with world leaders World Powers. Now. Trump did not mention the letter directly to reporters today when he spoke to them in the Oval Office, but he did say, in a thinly veiled reference, we have a situation with Iran that something's going to happen very soon, very very soon. I would call that a thinly veiled reference. I think that is even see a veil there at all, he said, hopefully we can have a piece deal. He says, I'm not speaking out of strength or weakness. I'm just saying I'd rather see a piece deal than the other, but the other will solve the problem. Apparently trying to get a lot accomplished. Trump is when it comes to relationships between the United States and several different countries. Not just our nearest partners are trading partners in Mexico, Canada, and China, but now are staunchest enemies in Russia and Iran. Very interesting. Like I said, keep your head on that swivel. A lot's going on. You used to think Friday was nothing's going to happen Friday. Well it could be that with this administration things do go down on Fridays. And then again today he said his administration couldn't impose reciprocal tariffs on Canada for those dairy products that we've been reporting about, not just dairy but lumber as well, because he doesn't like it. Apparently somebody just slit a piece of paper in front of him that said these are the.
Speaker 2: Tariffs on dairy products.
Speaker 1: They're super steep and it's not cool, and he just said, I agree, that's not cool.
Speaker 2: Let's get rid of those dairy tariffs.
Speaker 1: So anyway, we will stay on top of all the news coming out and let you know as it happens right here, coming up and update on everything that people really want to know about.
Speaker 2: How are we going to keep.
Speaker 1: These baby eaglets safe with weather coming into Big Bear. We'll go live there when we return.
Speaker 3: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM.
Speaker 1: Six forty New Life and a Life that has expired in the Life of a dead Bird. That will be the lunch for the babies coming up in just moments. Sandy Steers is executive director of the Friends of Big Bear Valley and she joins us. Now, Sandy, so much for your time. I know you're very busy these days.
Speaker 4: Yes, Hi, thank you so Sandy.
Speaker 2: How long have you been with Friends of Big Bear.
Speaker 4: Valley since two thousand and one?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you have been along for the ride here with Jackie in Shadow the whole time? Absolutely, yes, And so what is for people who don't know the story behind Jackie and Shadow, This was a couple of eagles that I believe first came on our radar as the public twenty fourteen, something like that twenty twelve when a local third grader noticed them.
Speaker 4: Yes, twenty twelve, the third grader saw the first eagle hatched in Big Bear Valley. We believe that was Jackie, although she's not tagged, so we can't be sure. But Ricky and Lucy were her parents at that year.
Speaker 1: That's right, I do remember Ricky and Lucy. What is the life expectancy of eagles?
Speaker 4: It's actually they've found some that have been tagged over thirty eight years, so it's a long time.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we've been watching these developments unfold before our eyes. Here, this is not Jackie in shadows first rodeo they have had.
Speaker 2: They've been through this before.
Speaker 4: They have twice before. They had two chicks in twenty nineteen and one in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: And what happens after we see these chicks be born? They leave the nest or some of them are taged, some of them are not. Where did they go and do we believe they're still in the area.
Speaker 4: The chicks usually leave the area of their parents because after the when it gets to the next nesting season, then they would be considered intruders and be chased away. So they can't usually stay in the same area. Every once in a while one will do that, but we haven't had that.
Speaker 2: It's so fascinating, isn't it. I live in an area.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's it's you learn about these things as a child, about how nature works and about how the you know, the parents kick the birds out of the nest or what have you. Or where I live, I back up against the mountains, and so we have bears in the in the backyard and in the front yard and on the street. And sometimes we'll see, you know, in the springtime in particular, mama bear with her cub.
Speaker 2: And then the next.
Speaker 1: Year you'll see a little bit of a bigger cub san's mom and you're like, oh, that's probably the three year old that got kicked out, and mom's onto something, you know, and it's it's it's fascinating to watch it happen right in front of your eyes.
Speaker 4: Yes, I love being able to watch all of this. I'm fascinated.
Speaker 1: I bet a lot of people wish that they had your job, Sandy, that they could that they could get paid for what they're doing when they're pretending to get paid to do something else.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: No, I love my job, thank you.
Speaker 1: So what are the challenges with the with the weather situation last year it presented some serious challenges for these two.
Speaker 4: Well, it did because we think, well, the snow is so deep on the nest and we're at high altitude already, so it's low oxygen. So we think the eggs weren't able to get enough airflow to have, you know, get the breathing inside that they have poors. The egg has poors, so it does get air inside, So we think that's what happened. It also could have been just the cold. We're not sure exactly what happened.
Speaker 1: And so now we had three eggs. It is that normal three eggs? Is that kind of like a common litter size?
Speaker 4: No, actually two is average and most common. Three is not totally rare, but it's more unusual. Wow, right that Jackie three?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's very cool. That adds another layer of cool to this story. So we had the two Well, we had three eggs, like we mentioned, and earlier this week we had.
Speaker 2: Some we had was that just this week? That was just this week? Right?
Speaker 4: It was?
Speaker 2: It feels like it's been forever.
Speaker 1: So we had the first crack and then we had what became a crack that became kind of a whole. And I remember we were talking about it, and we're thinking, like, these, these these baby eglets look like they are.
Speaker 2: Going to come out soon.
Speaker 1: They I don't think they're going to wait the three days or whatever that they could wait. And these first two came out with a quickness. And now it looks like, I mean, what in your experience, does it look like this third egg is getting ready to this eglets make getting ready to make his arrival.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looked like there was a little bit of what's called zippering happening when I saw it. The last check and what that is? The final It's like the fine part of the hatching process. It kind of puts its egg tooth into the shell and then pushes itself around the shell with its feet, so it makes like a zipper all the way around, cutting the eggshell so that it can crack in half.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's cool. I had not heard of that term yet before. So we go from pipping to zippering.
Speaker 4: Yes, we're all.
Speaker 2: Going to be experts after this, after this.
Speaker 4: Oh, that would be great.
Speaker 2: So are you concerned at all?
Speaker 1: I saw that it looks like a pretty nice weekend of forty six fifty two for the high Saturday and Sunday, and it looks like snow on Tuesday.
Speaker 4: They'll be fine at this size. They can all fit under the adult and they will work and Jackie and Shadow will work very hard at keeping them all tucked in nicely, you know, unless they're feeding them, and they'll wait for you know, the weather to slow down before they do that. So they'll they'll be perfectly fine at this size. The only issue comes when they get too big to all fit under the parent and the you know, then they have and if they're not don't have their waterproof feathers yet, then that could be a problem. But we have a few weeks before anything like that could happen.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we've got a few weeks till they get too big to be underneath the parents.
Speaker 4: Yes, and they will still be under there, but sometimes they aren't fully under there or and so they can get a little bit wet and things like that.
Speaker 1: And then how long do they live in the nest before they go on and live their eagle lives.
Speaker 4: They're in the nest from ten to fourteen weeks, and it takes them that long that long to grow up fully. They have to be fully physically grown before they can fly, but they do that from a few inches to over three feet toll in ten to fourteen weeks.
Speaker 1: Sandy, we've got a whole season of entertainment here, ten to fourteen weeks. Yeah, Debora and I were I was talking we needed a new TV show to watch because we just blew through our latest our binge show that we were doing. And so now we've got a new one and it is Jackie and Shadow and their babies. That's great, all right, Sandy Steers, executive director of Friends of Big Bear Valley, with an update on our Eglitz, our local eagles here, Jackie and Shadow and the three babies.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for your time, Sandy, and we'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: All right there, there she goes, Sandy Steers, the woman who we all want to be, somebody whose job it is to watch this live cam and take care for these eagles and Eglitz, unlike us who just completely have zero productivity at work because we're obsessed with us, even if it involves the carcass of a dead bird, which is what the live cam really involves right now, coming up next.
Speaker 2: If you didn't hear this.
Speaker 1: Story yesterday, it is worth a google in the break. Actually, the La Times did a great story about a guy who's kind of making his own road as a local news reporter in the Inland Empire.
Speaker 2: A guy who's had quite the lived quite the life.
Speaker 1: He spent some time inside and now wants to change it all up and wants to give you.
Speaker 2: The news and tell it like it is.
Speaker 1: He is going to be joining us about how he's been able to gain such a following just by being himself.
Speaker 2: Isn't that nice?
Speaker 3: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: I want to get right.
Speaker 1: To this because we have a special guest in studio. Yesterday in the ten o'clock hour, I told you the story of Ahmed, and I'm my conscript. Your name I forgot to ask you belowso I'm Edoso. Okay, So Ahmed joins me now. If you heard the story. If you didn't hear the story, check out the podcast at Gary and Shannon. But if you did, you know Ahmed's story. This is a guy who spends some time inside, but it's eight years after leaving present prison. Ahmed has been able to become a one man band in terms of being a news reporter in his Inland Empire, breaking news reports, whether it's fires or accidents or murders, whether it's Inland Empire history, different places there that mean a lot to the community. Places maybe you don't even know about, even if you spent your entire life in the Inland Empire. And Ahmed tells it like it is and that's why he is able to develop the following that he has on social media. And thank you so much for making the trek from Riverside this morning.
Speaker 5: Thank you for having me, And I want to say that I'm deeply humbled, grateful and happy. If you could see me, I'm literally leaping out of my skin right now, just a little bit, you know, So thank you for that, Shannon and Jake as well for having me.
Speaker 2: Well, we appreciate what you do.
Speaker 1: I was saying yesterday when I was a reporter for years, that's how I got into this. So when I first got my first job is a street reporter, I got a book from my boss at the time, and it was called Creating Powerful Radio by Valerie Geller, and she tells this story in the book about and I told this yesterday, but I'll tell you it to you. She tells the story in the book about a radio reporter who is covering a fire and he goes on the air and he says, it was a three alarm blaze and fourteen fire trucks responded and they worked through the night to put the fire out. We don't know how it started. Reporting live, I'm Bob schmob you know wherever.
Speaker 2: And then he gets off the air.
Speaker 1: He goes into the newsroom and he calls up his girlfriend.
Speaker 2: And he gets on the phone. He goes, oh my god, it was insane.
Speaker 1: The flames were shooting out of this place, and the firefighters are running in and they couldn't even breathe. They were breathing so hard, and they're pulling out babies.
Speaker 2: And I saw a dog and I was like, who's gonna get that dog?
Speaker 1: And that was the point of the story in the book, is be the reporter on that phone call. Don't be the guy that did the boring about x's and o's. Tell me a story and that's what you do with your reporting, which which is what I freaking loved and gravitated towards.
Speaker 5: Thank you well, I think one of my most famous phrases is that we never know what's going on. I get to the story, as Huge House used to say, willy nilly, and we pull up just now, coming here in Burdbank off a Baller Street. I've seen about fifteen cops right in front of your building right now, and I think they're doing some sort of I don't know, training video. They were taking selfies and stuff. I told them you were coming.
Speaker 2: Good one. I don't kidd it.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: But and you know what's funny.
Speaker 5: Is that that's the thing that we never know what's going on and have the fun is piecing the story together and you ask questions and some people are willing and some people are more reserved, and that's okay.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: You know, we take a lot of yes. It is a no every now and then we can't get mad at the one no. We just got nine yes is right. And so that's why I kind of look at it that it's always something that we build up too.
Speaker 1: So I love talking to different people every day as a reporter. Like, as you said, there's a story behind everything. There used to be this old bit where a guy, I forget what market this was in but he would just call people out of the phone book and say, tell me your story.
Speaker 2: And it was the best.
Speaker 1: It was such an entertaining program because everybody has a story, it is.
Speaker 5: True, and some people there's a lot of judgment in our society today. People look at me and I fit the personification of a five time fallon. You know, you could look at me and probably say, this dude done some time before, and I did a lot of work to clean myself up. If you would have seen me three years ago, I looked very different than I do today. I had a crucifix tattoo under my eye, I had a tattooed tear drop. I had my whole throat completely covered in tattoos. My hands, as you can see, we're completely blackened, and so I lasered. I had a big kiss on my face, big pink red kiss. And it's just like I had a name above my eyebrow. So if you would have looked at me today trying to report on a murder in Los Angeles or Samorandino and I got all these times, you would have probably thought I did it and thought I might've been some kind of sociopath trying to get recognition for or you know, some kind of sinister like this out there, and so I want. I knew that if I didn't clean myself up and try to take this serious, then I would have just been like every other blopsided reporter out there that doesn't get it. And I knew that there's work because nobody's gonna give you anything for free. If you're really gonna make an impact, then you got to put in the work because they make too many people with no talent, no nothing real to put out and they make them so famous. And then you see the crash out and then you feel kind of guilty because you gave this person a little bit of yourself, and then you and then you ask yourself, Man, do I do that to everybody? And then you kind of ask yourself, maybe you wonder why you have really achieved whatever you have set out to or in your goals or in your life and your dreams.
Speaker 2: That's because you keep letting people hold you back.
Speaker 5: And so me myself, I've learned now to not pay attention to what other people. I don't even follow nobody. I don't watch the I haven't watched the news in about three years. I couldn't tell you. I barely know who's running for president. I know Trump is president now, No, I really it's God's on his shoes. I pay attention to what's in front.
Speaker 2: Of you, your life, your family, your life. I don't have friends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my friends is my family, my dog, my birds, and the people I meet every day. You're my friend for today, but that doesn't make you my friend forever.
Speaker 2: Like if you're my friend tomorrow. Cool, that's because you're just a good person. You can do it well as a reporter with that kind of attitude.
Speaker 5: Trust, I have a beautiful gift of discernment now and I could read booth mad.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you can't say that. Sorry, it's okay. See I forgot we were even on the air. So sorry, you can just say bs or crap or.
Speaker 2: Can you hold on?
Speaker 1: Because I want to talk to you about the moment. There's a moment that you had where you realized, all right, I got to get my ass together and you came up with this idea. And I want to talk about some stories that you've covered recently and the stuff that you really enjoy, like what beat you would enjoy?
Speaker 2: Things like that?
Speaker 1: Ahmed coming back, We will get more about him and his life as Inland Empire reporter, kind of off the cuff, doing it on his own one man band. He's his reporter, is writer, the editor, the videographer, all the things.
Speaker 3: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from kfi A.
Speaker 1: We are talking with Ahmed Baozos. I say that current and you can call him Ed if you want. He is the host of on the Tira. Now that is a term I did not know. He is a news reporter. He does it all himself in the Inland Empire and he tells it like it is and how refreshing is that he grew up watching hughle Houser. He loves California's gold and he's all about breaking news feature reporting as well, and he has a very devoted following. You can check him out at on the Tira on Instagram. He is super active and if you're in the ie, there have been a lot of news resources that have just been pillaged and they don't exist any longer, and he's bringing it.
Speaker 2: All back to life.
Speaker 1: So I'm it is with us in studio, So gut tell me on the Tierra what does it mean?
Speaker 2: It's an inside term.
Speaker 1: And the only jail I've been to is the Disneyland jail.
Speaker 2: That's the one I haven't been to. Oh, it's the only one bars in everything. Just kidding, No on the FDA is old.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: It derives from prison prisonology, I guess you would call it. You know, as you mentioned yesterday, it's very from the pond to yell out your door in prison, because you know, people learn their cells or writing letters to their wives, or on their cell phones, talking to their kid, whatever, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 2: You know, it's very from upon to yell out.
Speaker 5: So when somebody has to yell out the door, for instance, it could be a man down situation. You know, so even in a man down, you're excelledly could be having an heart attack, and instead of just yelling out the door, you say excuse me on the tier, man down, man down, or whatever whatever it may be. And then at the end you say thank you on a tier and then you go back up because whenever you say excuse me on the tier, the chatter drops to a very minimum, and then you can literally hear your announcement all the way across the block or the unit.
Speaker 1: So it's gotta be a serious announcement. You can't cry wolf.
Speaker 5: Well, you're not gonna You're not gonna yell out the door and be like Spence on Natia. Anybody you gotta slice the bread, You're not gonna do that, right, You're gonna be on there like I'm spending on the tiers. Maybe you're kind of tear tender because you need to, you know, shoot a kite to another cell, or maybe you're having plumbing problems or you know, something serious. So it's like, hey, you know, and then you can get your attention out there and you excuse me, and then it goes back up to normal and then you.
Speaker 2: Know, that's catchy. I like that. That's a good thing.
Speaker 1: That's a good brand for a news agency that you've developed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's it's very catchy. And it started off just kind of targeting my audience, you know, people like me. That's why I always say brought to you by foods like you kind of like how you know, how do you say brought to you.
Speaker 2: By you know? Uh?
Speaker 5: You know that was his logo, his heel Hawser was always saying brought to you by people like you, or brought to you by you know, we're just like you. Yeah, And so I adapted that into my page. And so that's what on theatia means is.
Speaker 2: So, how do you go about your day?
Speaker 1: You're driving around, obviously you are super alert to everything. What was the cop presence out here today? Did you ever find it going on?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: This is little stevery fever in front of the CVS. Not I don't a lot of the times these officers won't tell me more than that. And so that's all I really needed, you know, you know, because I said, either we're having a publicity stun pr or there's some sort of crime here, which is it?
Speaker 2: And there's like, yeah, those steevery okay. So that's all it was.
Speaker 5: And then they all took their selfies with me and got their stickers and we all went about our way.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, Okay.
Speaker 1: So you'll just like set out for your day and if you see something happening, you pull over and you find out what's going on.
Speaker 5: So the thing is is that I have a lot of appointments now all over Southern California. Like one day I be in San Diego, one day I'll be in Coachella. The next day I'll be on a burbank, right, and so I didn't have riverside. So from riverside to here's a good two hours, right, and so you bound to catch something. A car on fire on a hillside, overturned big rig, people walking on the freeway. I mean, you could catch literally anything. And the thing is when people get annoyed by it, I get intrigued. Oh, they just want to get around the the.
Speaker 2: What are they hiding?
Speaker 5: Well, it's the fact that everybody got there was soon a hurry to get somewhere, and I really don't got nowhere to be now, and so I just stopped and kind of figured out. And I'm only there ten minutes. I don't stick around for an hour and make, you know, become a burden.
Speaker 1: You stumbled upon in your travels a death of a woman, and was it in a homeless encampment, Sonny, Sonny, tell me about that?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 5: So what happened was there was a fire up in Highland. It up in the you know where the line fire area was that And there's a big homelean encampment there in the wash of Highway three thirty and Highland Avenue.
Speaker 2: And so I was up there covering the fire, and I go to gamble a. We all do it out there. Yamava, Yeah, I love Yamava. And so and so I was up there covering the.
Speaker 5: Fire and I just started seeing graffiti written all over there. I mean they graffiti everywhere, on rocks, on you know, posts, on the bricks, on anything they could get their hands on. And so it started saying Sonny Rfi's sonny, and so I just started I thought it was a guy at first, and then when she told me that it was a girl, I was like, so, who's sonny it.
Speaker 2: She turned out to be like a twenty three year old young white female.
Speaker 5: Down in the river, her cop. Her dad was an ex chief of police for Sammordino.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: Now now he's an attorney in Fontana. Adopted parents, mother, you know. So, once I started breaking down the story, my followers started kind of investigating her. And then we got her Facebook, we got her face, We interviewed the dog, I mean her dog, her dog that was there when she got murdered. We went two of the site where she was murdered. We you know, little clues. We talked to probably like fifteen witnesses, and it just seems that this whole case was just swept under the rug, and I just was so intrigued. And so we brought out the case of Sonny and she's making her rounds, you know, and now she's on KFI.
Speaker 1: You know, I as a we were talking a little bit about it off the air, but I would sit through ads to hear you do a podcast on that alone, you know what I mean. Like, there's so many podcasts out there for true crime stories, and the most some of the most popular ones are the stories that people have forgotten or never spent the time to learn, Like the stories of a woman who fell on hard times, probably ended up in a homeless encampment, she gets she dies, or she's murdered or whatever, and nobody pays attention because she's living on the margins of society. That's the kind of stuff that people really want to hear about. And I mean, you have a really great way of telling stories.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: I think that the story of Sunny, which her name was Ashley Nicole Jones by the way, she was from the city of Highland, adopted out as a young girl. Her and her brother Zach, same name. I don't know if that was a coincidence or family. But the man who adopted it was also named Jones, and so, like I said, I don't know if it was family, but she did reach out to her adopted mother ended up in Hemmet, and uh, you know, Hemmett had its own problems, so I think she brought some of those problems from Hemmett back down. And what made this story so interesting is that her father being the chief of police at one point, Like, how come nobody, like you would think that if I was the chief, that River would be like the Fugitive movie down there with dogs and hounds and helicopters. And I mean if I was the chief, right, And so when I went down and asking all these people, nobody's seen anything. And so I uh, it got to the point where Samardino County Sheriff's Department called me and asked me to come down to the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see, so they need help. They've got a lot of cases, you know.
Speaker 5: So Yeah, But any how, the story of Sunny very intriguing, true true crime, very appealing to people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's a lot of like I said, everyone's got a story, and there's a lot of a lot of crimes that you don't even hear about I'm ed.
Speaker 2: I We could talk all day to you. We gotta go. Thank you so much and I really appreciate you. Can follow him on the TIRA at Instagram just stud T I R A. Can I just say one thing before I leave?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just want to say that if you have a dream out there, and doesn't matter what kind of background you came from. Dude, I was in Foster Crat ten years old, molested, you know, heroin addict, I'm fitnal just three years ago.
Speaker 2: I've been sober.
Speaker 5: I tell I lasered the tattoos off, the visible tattoos off my face.
Speaker 2: If you do the work and you really change.
Speaker 5: Your heart and your life around, and you really give it a go, I mean, you could be sitting here next to Miss Shannon on KFI Radio from Pomona through Riverside all the way to La bro on the top. I don't know what we're on the high rise, but I'm looking over Burbank right now. This is a dream come true, just to see. And so I want to tell your listeners that don't let your past define you. Don't let the past you know shape who you are. You know, remember that child. If you go back to your childlike dreams and just live life that way and not care what anybody says, I think you'll be very, very successful and happy at the same time.
Speaker 2: So that's just my opinion.
Speaker 1: That's why I woke up this morning. I'm thank you so much. That's love talking to you, thank you and having me. I'm to be told of your phone number because we're gonna call you when something happens in the ie and get you back on the show.
Speaker 2: Well, if you need a correspondent, as you said, you know we are on the market. Got it all right?
Speaker 1: All right, Shannon, I'm at Veozo there on the home how you find him.
Speaker 2: We'll have what's happening when we come back. You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 1: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.