Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone, every day, every good morning, guys, good morning, good morning, good morning, good merdan h b.
Speaker 2: Mhm h.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 2: Hm hm.
Speaker 1: The boy.
Speaker 4: Work head, Hey yea good boy.
Speaker 2: Yoh, what's up? Guys?
Speaker 3: Get it?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Yum?
Speaker 1: Alright, what's up? Guys? Muh y, what's up? Guys?
Speaker 2: Yo yo, but all of us?
Speaker 1: But what is old?
Speaker 2: Lights of them?
Speaker 5: Chatty scrolling slow One more Sunday before.
Speaker 6: We let it go.
Speaker 2: My crophones, warm.
Speaker 6: Hardy, stealing, heavy boy, were smiling through cousin memory, stay steady, from the leading nights, laughing to the brigsday to the.
Speaker 7: Wild chats where read all run.
Speaker 6: Please if you read, if it's super if coin we're sick, you're lifting me up.
Speaker 8: And the fell day Sunday.
Speaker 9: It's my last stream on daylight before it shuts down Monday morning and warning.
Speaker 6: Thank you for Memorist, Thank.
Speaker 5: You, father Ride, thank you for the people I meant to be.
Speaker 6: Alive outlook you guys.
Speaker 9: We're keeping the farting bars going even when the platform stopped showing remembers not by forever. This is a bum now on see you and we'll see you.
Speaker 2: We'll see you and who.
Speaker 6: From the zero Hero the lercos to the mods. We built something real on these digit roads didn't matter, the views didn't matters.
Speaker 2: Cloud We had each other. That's what it's about.
Speaker 9: We danced through the glitches, we cheered through the winds turned strange.
Speaker 7: Just the fellies again and again.
Speaker 3: So raise up your glass.
Speaker 8: Let The final.
Speaker 9: Stream spins, chapters, fusing but the story. Then Sunday, it's my last stream more dear the forces.
Speaker 7: Down Monday morning and one, and thank you for the memories, thank you for right, thank you.
Speaker 6: For the people. I meant to deal. I love you guys. We're keeping the party barge going.
Speaker 9: He go in the platform, stop showing.
Speaker 8: Remember this is not a bie forever.
Speaker 6: This is a bye from now see when we see you. No goodbyes, to see you later. The bars keeps floating.
Speaker 8: Lamp carry m D Line gave us this fart now.
Speaker 9: Fan Sunday, it's my stream on deal.
Speaker 8: Thanky four.
Speaker 9: Memories are holding time, thanky four people.
Speaker 2: You're making it all right.
Speaker 8: I love you guys. Yeah, I love you guys.
Speaker 2: We're keeping the party barge go man, just.
Speaker 3: Not over and just keep on.
Speaker 2: Forever.
Speaker 9: This is about now.
Speaker 3: We'll see where we see you.
Speaker 2: Love you off see you on the next drain wherever it is. Party march stays a close yo, yo.
Speaker 1: But what's all? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope everybody is doing well.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: That soul will be retired, that soul will be get retired to sorry because.
Speaker 2: This next Okay.
Speaker 5: Jacob Water scrolling through the feed, joring back and twenty two with a simple need.
Speaker 6: I'm here for the YouTubers.
Speaker 3: That's what he.
Speaker 6: Wrote, seventy seven followers to Floating that Boat, Blue Chick.
Speaker 5: Little and Avatar looking.
Speaker 6: Clean, preaching naple like keeping the vibein free. Hey, Jacob Waters, what's your hunting?
Speaker 7: To their YouTube.
Speaker 6: Creators coming now to play?
Speaker 9: From the reply to the tanger sliding and smooth follows you popping up making.
Speaker 2: All the riding moves.
Speaker 3: Jacob Waters, shit, you're on on the.
Speaker 9: Grinding death working king with a humble mind.
Speaker 7: Thanks brother here shout out the big mind hasle Waters. We stand tom never take the hive shortened sweet replies, keep being in and lined by the town lines, wild steady in the fight of Kayak, Streams of blues, guitar in the night.
Speaker 6: Whatever your game here is.
Speaker 9: You're doing it right, Hey, Jacob Waters, what you hunting to day? You tube heaters coming down fled from the replies to the tax she sliding and smooth.
Speaker 6: Follows you, popping enough, making all.
Speaker 2: The riding moons.
Speaker 7: Jeecob Water Share, You're on the grid, deck work and king with a hump of mind.
Speaker 6: Seventy following seventy seven back small single buckets reel, no need for the cloud attack. One day you'll link up with the big.
Speaker 8: Name crew and they'll say that Jacob guy man, he came through.
Speaker 2: So here's the jack.
Speaker 7: The Waters jack.
Speaker 8: Is twelve fifteen. Keep shooting the shops, keep the dream alive. From the Twitter tranches to the YouTube lines. You're the quiet connector in the digital nights.
Speaker 1: Jacob Waters.
Speaker 6: Slide on my friends.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Or Cord mm hmmmm, whole h or corn in a while, ship I Open's dreams. But when I said I haven't heard from him, I haven't heard. I haven't heard from Opie has not gave me a leak in a while, hasn't said me a lea, hasn't even worked be on his show anymore. Because here's here's the thing. Opie has changed Opie has changed from the person that he was to know, you know, going on in his dream people that he has to pay m h m hm hm. Yeah. And here's the thing with people who who say, oh, Jake is doing like shot jockeys and stuff. Jake'sn't doing anything. Jake is over here, do turn up, do his best to stay out of the drama. I'm trying to stay out of the drama. It's all the bull crap that people want to act like they are they're big time in me. Because here's the thing you want to talk about it, how many how many? How many people have you had so so to the big to the shows that are small times are big time me. Have you ever had Tony Reality on your show? Have you had I've had. Let me tell you who I've had. I've had Tony Reality, I've had stuttering John Melndez, I've had Shuli Egar, Bob Levy, Kevin Britttt, Chad Zuma, Y de Vito, Steve Garrillo, I've had. I am. I am friends with a lot of people in this business. I can make a I can I can get people on my show. Why don't you you know my boy up in Long Island. The boy that the boy cried frauds. He wasn't ready to do a show. I was doing boy, I'm doing it. My boy in Long Island didn't give give a crap.
Speaker 6: Kah h.
Speaker 1: H h h.
Speaker 2: Dude, kay.
Speaker 1: Opens fol crap Hey daddy, good morning, Good morning, daddy. Hold on, let me get your a, let me get yourself day. Good morning, daddy. How you doing this morn? Let me just say this. I just get tired of people rout in their mouths about things that they didn't know about, and they won't even let you. They won't even let you. Uh, they won't even let you speak if you try to la if you're doing that, if you're trying to have a conversation with some wood, and the one thing that they're telling you is they don't want to hear about it, you know. I just I just feel like that people who who know the business. By the way, I didn't give you a mud ship. By the way, Danny, I wasn't talking about there's I have a friend, I have a former friend that I will not You have these you have these people, You have these people who don't care about like you know, I had. I had untraceable on my show today. I had untraceable on my show yesterday untrackable or untraceable, untrackable or untraceable or day untraceable. Yeah. By the way, Taz made that right there, Taz, Y know, Daddy, if you want to come up, I continue your lead. Brother. I mean you know, I could put the leak in the tad if you want to come up. Yeah, she's very Katz is actually good. Chatchy each other the the.
Speaker 3: Woke up.
Speaker 1: If you want to come up at the least, it's in the chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. By the way, yo, yeah, anybody that does. Uh. By the way, I would love to get Bill Burrow my show. Hey Bill bar Bill bar Bill bar Bill bar Bill Barber b. I would love you. I would love to get Bill Burrow biber do the b yeah mm hm.
Speaker 4: Hm oh.
Speaker 1: By the way, Will Ellen is gonna be on uh stirn day boo uh give back venus m m. Yeah. But I wanna say to everybody, if you wanna help this sue, he'll play this old before you.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let's get it all right, I'll I want to say thank you guys by the way, if anyway, uh, by the way, by the way, yeah, yeah, I just want to say thank you guys very much for you guys take the time out of you guys day to come see high yo.
Speaker 6: M hmmm.
Speaker 1: Yo, h y dabis this m uh uh come on wh.
Speaker 3: Whoo who whoo whoo you hm.
Speaker 1: H uh.
Speaker 3: Through me Crims.
Speaker 1: On Reality Coms on. Yeah, but uh, what's up, guys, I was using fourth Wall before everybody fell to fourth Wall. I was using fourth Wall to do my uh to do my uh to do my uh to do my uh to do my uh to do my uh to do my uh. I was I was using to do stuff for fourth for merch. No, but what's up yo? No, Hope everybody is staying safe. Hope everyone is doing well. Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Jacob Wall scrolling through the feed, going back in twenty two with a simple needs I'm here for the YouTubers.
Speaker 6: That's what her Road seventy seven follows to floating that boat chip blue screeching apple like keeping the vibein free. Hey, Jacob Bottle, what's.
Speaker 1: Up del Bowl? Good morning del Bowl? Over there on I'm just reading, I'm just seeing the the chats now. Sorry, Del Bowl, I couldn't see your chats over Oh be Laura. I am streaming through beanstream and I am I can only in the stream yard. I can only see the YouTube feed, but I see Del Bowl. What's up? Good morning, mister Del bold de Well now is the guy that is? He's always there? Uh? That was do to think again? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 1: The white screen three. I can't see people's comments over there. If you're what's up? What's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But I hope everybody is staying safe this morning? Oh was it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But uh, what's up guys?
Speaker 2: What is all y'all?
Speaker 1: I just want to say thank you? Yeah, good morning. How is everyone doing? H he knows he's watching my stream right now. They know this and they hear her. Hey Jacob, good morning, Good morning Jacob.
Speaker 4: Mhm hmm.
Speaker 1: If you want to come up by using your your stream card, if you want to come up up amusing your stordio, you can come up. You don't have to ask to come up. You got the link, or you can come up.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm mmm mhm, m m mm hmmm, m.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmmm. All right, brother, a lot you.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm yeah, mm hmmm.
Speaker 10: Fiolin, yes, yeah, alright, guys, I think I'm gonna call it here and love you guys.
Speaker 3: Bye.