Speaker 1: Cool, Broken Simulation, Broken Simulation, Sam Triple Welcome to Johnny Woodard presents Broken Simulation starring Johnny Weirard.
Speaker 2: Where is it Johnny Weird?
Speaker 1: Johnny Johnny says, I'm blowing out his ears, so I have to talk very lightly. So this could be a very mellow Sam today, very mellow.
Speaker 2: It's a nice sound.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm the number one podcast for riding an elevator. Right now, you're an elevator. You want her a podcast? Check out Broken Simulation. I was I should have shaved before.
Speaker 2: Dude, you joined the room earlier and then realize you joined. I guess and I heard you. You were just talking to yourself going, I'm just never gonna get in shape.
Speaker 1: I'm just never gonna get in shape. I just get fed ship food.
Speaker 2: Oh is that what you were talking about here? Dinner?
Speaker 1: So I just eat like shit constantly.
Speaker 2: That was funny. That was funny. You're just like, I'm just never gonna get in shape. Like part of my soul was just like, I'm sorry, Sam. Yeah, I feel the same way. I feel the same way that it wouldn't be nice to just once in your life just get really shredded, just one time.
Speaker 1: I just want one time and just blow it out.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, blow blow it out?
Speaker 1: Just fucking be like boom, dude, just be just shredded and then be like super.
Speaker 2: Fat guy Like you're right after that Christian Bale for a role or something. Is that what you're saying, Like, really, just eat yourself into grave. Uh so, Sam, we just had the thousandth episode in Austin. That was awesome. Thank you to everybody who came. A lot of people came, a lot of broken send people that was cool to meet all.
Speaker 1: It was amazing, dude. It was amosy.
Speaker 2: Put faces to names.
Speaker 1: It was great, dude. I mean just it could not have gone better, dude. And it's like Dan's like, dude, pull it back in, pull it back in. It's like they're all over the place. I'm like, this is exactly what I want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, It's is funny. She told me she sent you that text. She was like, yeah, I told him that was enough self filetio talk and U.
Speaker 1: Dana is really a great human being who does a wonderful, wonderful job of just being a wonderful person. But I mean just a human being who is an expert and everything instantly, so I'm like, this is exactly wh I wanted to go. I just want to have ping pong between Kurt.
Speaker 2: It was the easiest show because we did our thing for like fifteen minutes and then came out and had a tenfoil It's a normal episode of Tenfoil Hat where the guests are the drivers for the main part of it. And that's love that I.
Speaker 1: Could just sit back make my comments. It didn't get out, by the way, that's every episode of the Curtain Sam experiment. Yeah, that's every just me like I'm flavor playing it, feel it, feel it. Oh yeah, hell yeah, come come. So it's great. So Johnny, you know, after the show, we were very sorry. My daughter's in the background just trying to go to bed while simultaneously rocking at the same time. So, uh, after the show, it went off. You know, it went great. Couldn't have gone better, could not have gone better. Afterwards, meet and greet, Johnny hides and comes out for two pictures and runs off. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about. I was on the front. I was in the couple of the people called me out to the front, and I was meeting people out in the front. You guys are in the lobby and everybody else was outside. I met way more people than you did, probably out in the front.
Speaker 1: So uh, we had a wonderful time and it was a blessing and like we got some cool gifts. One of the gifts we got was from seventy pounds of chee cheese who just gave us all our own Uh dick key change, that's a Johnny. You gotta pick which one you want? Do you want super dark? Do you want light dark? Do you want long skinny? Do you want they have different heads? Have you noticed?
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe I'm wrong here, but it appears she has put them in reverse order of the stereotype. Is that is that right? Like the darkest is the smallest, which is.
Speaker 1: Weird because her boyfriend slash husband is black, so maybe she's sending out signals. But yeah, so is this the white guy? I don't even know? Is this a white guy?
Speaker 2: The pink one is the white one?
Speaker 1: And then what was this Native American?
Speaker 2: I think that's uncircumcised white is what you got? Okay, that's x G Yeah, and then you got Mexican. Well, then this is what light skin half it's Indian. I would say, like, this is this is Nave America. No, no, no, I'm familiar.
Speaker 1: Johnny. You keep you your sound keeps getting weird. You go frizzle on us real good, what do you mean? I was like, I heard when you talk and then the last one is black, which is her boyfriend. But it's the tiny it's a tiny penis.
Speaker 2: It's the heart of Yeah, that's the darkest one you could imagine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this one makes your credit go bad fast.
Speaker 2: I'd love to his testicles are still white though. I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Johnny, you keep distortion, dude, you keep doing distortion.
Speaker 2: This move is gonna kill me.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: It's been the hardest couple of weeks. I don't know what to say. I mean, I'm plugged in the same way I always am. I can't imagine what distortion you guys hearing distortion on my from my microphone? Yeah, I am, no, But are the people who count hearing it as well? Am I distorted? Am? I going?
Speaker 1: Okay? So, Johnny, here's the coolest thing, the coolest thing ever. So a guy comes up to me during the show. At the end of the show. He goes, hey, yes.
Speaker 2: And then two people say no, I don't know what to believe. Well, I hear it, so yeah, yeah, but it could just be you. It could be your your yeah or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But everyone's like yeah, buzz.
Speaker 2: Note some people are saying no. It's very confusing.
Speaker 1: Okay, Johnny, just just whatever you want to do. I don't care. So anyways, so this someone comes up to me. He goes, hey, man, I want to give you a gift. I go cool. He goes, hey, man, I want to give you a gift for you have five years so Friday, right, which I do, and if I'm blessed to make it to December, it will be six years. He goes, I want to give you something, and he gives me. I don't know if you can see it. It just sucks. Hold on, yeah, let me see if I can get this right. Okay, there it is somewhat see it. It is a five year sobriety anniversary. I gotta move it over here. So the freaking flat Earthen goes, look, he's covering his eye. That's so illuminati. Okay, I literally have to do that now because the Internet has become extremely stupid. So right, I have to go. Oh, I can't just move my hand that way because there's a guy who's got who's a fed, has too much time on his hands. Okay, look at this. So it's a five year sobriety coin. And and it's made us silver.
Speaker 2: That's really gy.
Speaker 1: And then on the back, look at it, Johnny, it's celebrating our thousandth episode at the Mothership at Sam TRIPLEI one thousand, one thousand, one thousand Comedy Mothership.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so cool, man?
Speaker 1: Is that cool? Dude?
Speaker 2: It's really cool. Wow.
Speaker 1: So you know, whenever someone I love that gets sober, maybe I'll give him. Now'll pass it on, dude, as on.
Speaker 2: Oh, on their five years.
Speaker 1: When someone else gets five years, Yeah, we'll do that.
Speaker 2: When they have a Tinfoil Hat podcast and that reaches a thousand episodes, you'll give it to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when another show called Timfoil Hat, I will give them that coin if they're sober.
Speaker 2: I gotta.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go nuts right now.
Speaker 2: Just want everyone to know that somebody's blowing you up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's never good either.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's never good. No, anytime's never good ever ever. Cure Starmer's out. That's a big one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's amazing, right, how how awesome is that? And the guy replaced him is just a bigger creep than he is. I mean it's like everyone's excited he's gone. Then it's like watch who you wish for? Everyone's like we want that. Yeah, who's gone. The guy in the waiting is even worse than he is, if that's possible.
Speaker 2: Y oh yeah, dude. Tucker was talking about it a couple of days ago. Who's like a moderate politically in Israel, which is unbelievable. There's that one guy that's like kind of runs that party under him, the Lakouts, And.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely insane, total psycho, absolutely insane. They're all insane people. It's a bubble where they're allowed to become insane, you know, and it's just like there you go, dude. I mean, like it's again, when you allow people to not be criticized by outside forces, they become the most extreme version of themselves. And the Luku Party is the greatest example of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's insane. I think John Lennon said it's the government is run by insane people with insane motives, you know, like just yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I always say America is a nation of retards being being governed by psychopaths, but Israel is a nation of psychopaths being ran by even more psychopaths, even biter psych even darker psychopath I mean, it's just like, I don't believe anything. This war, just I don't believe any of it. Dude, I believe the only thing is Kevin Bacon. You know what I'm talking about. I think it's it's all Kevin Bacon and that's it. Everything else, and they're all working together for that.
Speaker 2: Dude, I totally agree. Did you the White House posted this, uh what yet today yesterday? Just totally effing with the QAnon people. Did you see this tweet that the White House posted? Uh, the White House will be Q posting today the White House and then you have to scroll down like a million like down and down and down, and you scroll down and then it goes in by Q we mean quantum. Stay tuned.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: The most If you go and find the tweet that they're talking about after they troll the Q andons, it's the most Trump quantum tweet ever. It says Q is for quantum. Under President Trump's leadership, quantum is This is how he talks about stuff. He says want not quantum computing or it's quantum. Just quantum is making a massive leap in America, is at the forefront of these innovations and groundbreaking technologies. And he signed an executive order, as he loves to do, unleashing American quantum technologies innovation. That's their c post.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. I mean they think they're clever.
Speaker 2: What do you think of that though? Just kind of because Q I mean, say what you will about him, but those people played a huge role in getting him elected.
Speaker 1: Now, I mean that was the game, right, But the truth is that it was Operation Trust, and they were telling you everything that was happening, you know, to the point where you got to wonder if they ran Hillary Clinton just to get him in. They knew how everybody hated it, hated him, hated her. And she literally said, I knew they would never let me be president. I knew it. I knew it. Yeah, she said that the night she lost. She's like, I knew they wouldn't let me be president. I knew it. Yeah, because you're a psycho bitch. That's why nobody wants psycho bitch And pantsuits in there. You know what I'm saying, Like, how many? How many? How much dark shit do you gotta get into before you realize you can't be president?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean, isn't that kind of a prerequisite. Most of the time I.
Speaker 1: Got, Oh, yeah, I mean it is, but nobody knew about it. It's like, dude, Hillary Clinton did so much damage to the Internet. We had such a great internet up to twenty fifteen, Like it was glorious, and then she had to come and ruin everything. Jeffrey Wilson in the chat saying Hillary Clinton smells like Pee. I haven't gotten that close to know. I'll take your word for him. I think black people all think white people smell like pe right.
Speaker 2: I think most white people think that of black people too, if I'm being honest, I.
Speaker 1: Never thought of person smelled like Pete ever in my life. I know.
Speaker 2: It's I can tell you why I might think that. It's because this girl, Shanin when I was in kindergarten through like third grade, she just pissed herself all the time, dude. And she would sit next to me in class and just piss herself and they'd have to send her home every day. For pissing herself.
Speaker 1: Man, she knew how to get out of class. She's like, fuck it, but I want to go home piss.
Speaker 2: What a genius, Shanin.
Speaker 1: Let me just tell you something. My daughter Chad's gonna be joining us soon, right too. We have dude occasionally you go robot on us. Dude, it's very weird.
Speaker 2: I don't imagine what it is.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine. It's your new place. It's fucking haunted. Okay, it's a haunted place. She went for the nice view and you were, oh, I can't believe we got this, this amazing apartment. You're like, well, because it's haunted, we.
Speaker 2: Would have seen the hauntings by now you haven't seen any.
Speaker 1: Well, your your your microphone's just just going straight up like possessed. Seriously, your your microphone is haunted. Right, everyone's agreeing with me in the in the chat, you're you're you're literally muted, dude, You're the ghosts are messing with you. You have tweaker ghosts, just like I have tweaker ghosts.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you're hearing anything if I'm not talking. That's the part I don't know. So you were talking I wasn't even pugged in and you were saying, I can.
Speaker 1: Hear myself on your thing. It's just it's not going well, Johnny. Just go I'll come back and just let me have a.
Speaker 2: Moment of people what you can hear yourself?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard myself a couple of times because.
Speaker 2: I got headphones on. There's nothing. I mean, I don't know how that's possible, dude.
Speaker 1: Some people think your microphone is haunted by dead people.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going dude.
Speaker 1: We just got some autistic dollars. Bro, the show is going to ship, Johnny. You're setup is just ruining the show. And we're still getting autistic dollars.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know you can't show up a fucking hour late and then give me ship for myself.
Speaker 1: Oh that's gotta be it. It's my fault. You're totally right. I messed with your dude.
Speaker 2: Up earlier and then I can hear. Let me change Mike's Johnny.
Speaker 1: It's literally like you have like a sound effect machine on your microphone and you're like, let me act like I'm a haunted old lady in the library, Johnny. Everybody in the in the comment section says, your place is haunted. Okay, much better? God, Yeah, Johnny can't even jerk off in his own house because he knows it's a freaking ghost watching. Yo. His power is tripping, Johnny, don't I mean, dude, why am I tripping? I'm not tripping. I just want you guys not to get shocked by the words. Johnny said, Yeah, that sounds much better, Johnny.
Speaker 2: Does it sound Johnny?
Speaker 1: Can you supersize my order too? Can you throwing an icy in there too?
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ. Sam's in a bad mood because his home life is driving him crazy.
Speaker 1: Johnny, You're just a piece of shit. I just need you. I'm not in a bad mood. I just like, technically we're having problems and you're you're deflecting and blaming on me.
Speaker 2: It's not me what You're taking it out on me, and I'm not.
Speaker 1: Taking it on you. I'm like, your thing sounds like shit? Why am I the asshole? Now? It sounds better? You look like you work at Wendy's. Why are you upset with me?
Speaker 2: What else is going on?
Speaker 1: Doesn't Johnny have Wolf of Wall Street energy? Right now? Just try to take all my fucking retirement invested in shebu you knew right now?
Speaker 2: You lookth Brooks. Yeah, let's do Garth Brooks, Madonna, Okay, let's run down the list, Britney Spears and uh when she goes live? Yeah? Who else? Anybody else?
Speaker 1: All the fast lues?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, nasfar Okay, guys pit that you get a stop for NASCAR? A couple more, get them out? Three?
Speaker 1: Two?
Speaker 2: One man, we're live? Okay?
Speaker 1: Another one?
Speaker 2: How many more? Let me alone?
Speaker 1: That was fire? Dude, that was fire? Say you look like an egirl right now.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: That means you're one of these slots trying to get me to give you money, like you're trying to do fim down mommy right now?
Speaker 2: Oh oh hell no, sir, yes, I'm from No, no.
Speaker 1: No, you gotta be like, okay, stupid slave, send me one hundred dollars right now, your piece of ship. I'll be like, oh yes, mistress, here's one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: I don't think the girls aware of those these things?
Speaker 3: Do they.
Speaker 1: Do? Really? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Okay, what a Jesus? What I mean? This might be our worst show ever?
Speaker 1: No, this might be our best show ever.
Speaker 2: And what normally fixes a show when it's off the rails is bringing in chat Zumac. So I'm sure it's going to get way better here after. I love your chat. Oh what's weird? Did you see?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Lindsey Graham went on face the nation? And I mean, is there a bigger other than you? Is there a bigger piece of ship than Lindsey Graham on this planet? Was talking at it? Looking at Lindsey Graham for a second, I can't believe I won't biggest piece of show I was.
Speaker 1: Using, and then I wont. So I can continue to get be affed by issues.
Speaker 2: It's going to fail.
Speaker 5: Let's try a diplomatic solution. I think it's going to fail. What happens next? I spent four and a half hours with President Trump Friday, just working if this.
Speaker 2: Is there anybody that you would least like other than that Yahoo? Really you would want to hear? Has been four hours plus with our president.
Speaker 1: Then, Johnny, will you look up a Gumby and tell me if he doesn't have gumby head right now?
Speaker 2: Dumby, the green thing, the stress Gumby.
Speaker 1: He literally has Gumby head right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna show this, but I don't. Oh, I see, I got it. Okay, I got you. Hold on, let me kill that. Yeah, I got you. It's kind of off with.
Speaker 1: He literally has his head smashed this way. Yeah, that's my guy, said that smashed. It was like I worked at PF Chains in Vegas and there was this gay guy that.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: There was this gay guy that was a drag queen back when that was dangerous and he totally had gumby head.
Speaker 2: That's so strange, all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his head just went to the side.
Speaker 2: Dude, it was it is it isna.
Speaker 1: It looks like he's like he's being sucked into a vortex, like he's just fading away. Look at that, dude, What is going on with your head? Dude? This might be a clone. We might have to call him the fittest flat earther.
Speaker 2: Could be right, Johnny.
Speaker 1: His last video was so incredibly dumb.
Speaker 2: Who's the fittest flat earther?
Speaker 1: Can I? I gotta go find my other phone. It's on there, dude. You gotta hear this fucking thing. It's so dumb.
Speaker 2: I can just look him up on Instagram? Is it on Instagram? Tyler Hanson. Yeah, I got his Instagram right here, that's his name.
Speaker 1: That dude, tell me you're not a fed without telling me.
Speaker 2: He block me.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on a second, hold on, let's talk about yourself.
Speaker 2: That Yeah, I'll talk about one of our fine sponsors. Who do we have here? Sorry about the sound problems, guys. As you know, I just got back from Houston and I'm in mL moving and it's a lot. It's a lot I have to deal with, you know, Sam, It's a it's a lot. Let's see. Let's talk about Hymns. We love HIMS. HIMS has sponsored this show for a long time now. If you want to do us a favor, go there. Check out their website. See if it's anything that interests you. Uh, Lindsey Graham, look at that guy, he's clearly got some thinning going on. And when thinning starts, it's not just your hair that takes a hit. A Hyms read right now, Sam, because oh.
Speaker 1: My god, I love him.
Speaker 2: Stude, it's not just your hair that takes a hit. It can day in and day out. Hymns makes it simple to take control of hair regrowth with personalized care that fits your life. Hymns is offering convenient access to a range of prescription hair loss treatments with ingredients that work, including choose oral medications, serums and sprays. Doctor Trusting ingredients like finest Monoxidel can stop further hair loss and regrow hair in as little as three to six Months't have to go out of your way to feel like yourself. Hyms brings expert care straight to you with one hundred percent online access to personalized treatment plans that put your goals first. Find the right hair regrowth treatment for you with flexible subscription options access to twenty four to seven providers. Love flexibility and like Lindsey Graham's head and once to day treatment options that fit your daily routine. Think of HIMS as a digital treatments front door that gets you back to your old self with simple online access to real, trusted and I'm sorry trusted treatments for real health concerns, all in one place again. For simple online access to personalized and affordable care for hair loss, ed, weight loss, and more. Visit hens dot com slash broken sim that's hims dot com slash broken SIM for your free online Visit hyms dot com slash broken SIM. We love hymns they did wonders for air XG's hairline. Please check them out. Feature products include compounding drug products. The FDA does not approve or verify for safety, effectiveness, or quality. Prescription requires the website for full details restrictions an important safety information. Individual results might very based on studies of topical and oral monox Still in fin astride. Thank you, hymns, We love.
Speaker 1: You, Johnny, We got big news? Is that traded? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I saw that to the heat, to the heat.
Speaker 1: But what they get I haven't.
Speaker 2: I didn't see that. I just saw the headline that he got traded. Are you bringing this thing up?
Speaker 6: There is one thing, Okay, prophesied his own death as Olibratree died at the age thirty two from a helicopter crash where two helicopters collided with each other.
Speaker 7: You see when you wake up and you start asking questions and you stop leaving the mainstream narrative, Well, they have agents implanted to create a second player so that you get stuck. Actually the truth truth like hold or tree fake a death not was taken out because he became an independent musician. You want you stuck? At Chester, Bennington was taken out because he was going to expose child traffic. They want you stuck at they faked them, dude.
Speaker 1: He's literally saying saying that Oliver Tree is George Casanza, a fictional character. Like what are we doing here?
Speaker 2: That doesn't even make sense?
Speaker 1: Dude? Yeah, I mean, like it's so dumb. Can we do it again? Like what do you say? You freaking retard.
Speaker 7: Up and you start asking questions and you stop leaving the mainstream narrative. Well, they have agents implanted to create a second layer so that you get stuck at their layer instead of actually finding the truth. Truth Like Oliver Tree fake is death not was taken out because he became an independent musician. You want you stuck at Chester Bennington was taken out because.
Speaker 1: What do you say, dude, why showing George Kans.
Speaker 7: Faked the moon landing because they wanted to win the space race. They want you stuck at. JFK was taken out by the CIA, so you don't realize that.
Speaker 1: He wasn't killed.
Speaker 7: They want you stuck believing in aliens. Okay, a certain resemblance to one Owen Wilson, And you might, dude, what are you saying?
Speaker 2: Who is that guy? Beyond the bail who is it?
Speaker 1: Oh, this guy's this is my buddy. He's actually really great. And of course, yeah, and anybody who says anything that and he gets any traction he says names about. But let's go into this. Is this guy saying Owen Wilson that this guy faked his own death in his own Wilson, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean he had a certain resemblance to someone, a certain resemblance to what we don't even look alive Wilson. And you might find it ridiculous at first, but I promise you, if you give me one more minute, you won't. I'm going so everything matches up really perfectly here, even that, what if I also told you that's beyond the veil's wife and that's Owen Wilson's girlfriend who he has a child with. Why in a second, because I want to show you how this really matches up and how everything is in the exact eyebrows, exact same They also just happened to have the exact same multiple scars in the exact same.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, I can't do this to the listeners. He's so dumb. Look at this guy. He has dots on his face. He has dots on his face. Oh my god, they both have dots on their face. God, Rudy literally, Johnny, he literally compared a guy to a fake to a fake character on a sitcom.
Speaker 2: I don't think he believes any of this, dude.
Speaker 1: I think he's No, he's a fed, dude, He's a total fed. His job is to make everybody dumb. And now you're seeing everybody else do this shit like I hate it would be other feds. This guy is such a fat. Look at this. This guy has a nose. That guy has a nose. This guy is too eyes. Yes, who else has two eyes? I can hear myself, Johnny, I'm sorry, Yeah, it's crazy. Do we want to watch any more of this?
Speaker 2: I mean it's it's hilarious and mind numbing at the same time. So, well, that's the show I know, I'm saying. Let's let's listen. That's this location.
Speaker 1: Do you see that they're not the same day? What are you talking about? And there's nothing there.
Speaker 7: You can even see the mustache.
Speaker 3: It's in the same.
Speaker 1: Exact Oh my god, dude, push him together. See here and here? No, no, perfect, No, it's not perfect, dude, Dude, to the other side. And again, why did you have to get olden Wilson would zits on his nose like of all the pictures of us wise with his nose just totally breaking out.
Speaker 2: Is it isn't it? Well?
Speaker 1: I mean, dude, anyone does Okay, we're gonna get out of this. Does anyone think these two people look alike? I mean, be honest, get in the middle, well, get into comments section if you, dude, this guy's just literally say this guy and this guy.
Speaker 2: This guy's the other guy.
Speaker 1: Uh, beyond the veil. I thought it was a different guy.
Speaker 7: But this is in the exact same marking in the exact same spot, right in the.
Speaker 1: I mean, dude, I I dude, I owe everybody in an apology. We all lost IQ points. This guy is so dumb. This dude has bad skin. This dude has bad skin. How can they both have bad skin? Answer me that?
Speaker 2: Speaking of bad skin, here we go, Chad Zooma.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dad, you just got us dinged on YouTube.
Speaker 3: All the time.
Speaker 1: Yo, Let's give it up for the midnight rider himself. Chad ze Man zoom Oc doing late night in Florida could easily be asleep counting sheet.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me. Guys, I watched the show. Big fan, Johnny Woodard, big fan.
Speaker 2: I'm a big fan of Chad.
Speaker 1: We're really excited Chad because you just followed the dumbest guy of all time. You're coming in with zero expectations. This will be the best time for you to ever shine. Like it's literally like you're you're doing Wacky Doodles comedy club and your feature just bomb so hard. You can just come in and just super crush.
Speaker 3: Do you guys still get zits? Do you guys still get them?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Occasionally I'm cursed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're fifty we're getting zits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's ridiculous, especially around my nose area. I have to pop them. It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh the worst. Best feeling though, when it pops, you're like, oh nice.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's some sort of feeling there, Chad.
Speaker 1: Let's get into your big the reason your hair. You're on a big world win promotional tour, pushing this big, big special that you want to talk about.
Speaker 3: I'm doing, Uh, you actually help talk me into it, and I talk to enough people. I'm doing a special. I'm doing a good funny.
Speaker 1: I have to ask you real quick?
Speaker 3: Yeah, are you own Wilson?
Speaker 1: Some people have been asking in the comments section, are you own Wilson?
Speaker 3: Come on, man, is that my own Wilson impression?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm actually Luke Wilson.
Speaker 1: Oh do what happened to him?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 3: He's stole in a movie with Swartzen right now, I know, but it's like he did.
Speaker 1: He did Idiocracy and they're like, we're done with you, dude?
Speaker 2: What are you after a career after that?
Speaker 1: He had?
Speaker 2: The Old School was after Idiocracy? Wasn't it? Was it?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll take it back. I'll take it back. I'll take it back. Guys.
Speaker 3: They're actually one of my favorite movies. The movie Bottle Rock and a cult classic.
Speaker 2: Their first movie, Fantastic Movie. Fantastic movie, Fantastic.
Speaker 1: I love Late Night and Chad Zumac like he's just cool and calm. Ray.
Speaker 2: Now I'm wrong, I'm wrong, Sam. Idiocracy was in six Old School two thousand and three, So.
Speaker 1: Whoa hold on? Old School came out before Idiocracy?
Speaker 2: Yeah I did. I didn't think so, but it did.
Speaker 1: Look somebody somebody's telling me on a raviol in station and gas station boner pill diet right now, Chad, I mean, what what do you do after that? Dude? What do you do after that?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: I got itms.
Speaker 2: Uh, let's see. Oh six is Idiocracy Blades of Glory? Uh, he wasn't. He don't think he had a big part in that though. He was in that movie Vacancy. He was in three ten to Yuma. I love that you asked me the question and then you just depart. He's gone, now, Yeah, that's rude death at a funeral. Yeah, you know he might be onto something there. Uh, you're you know, you got, you got, you're onto something. Sam. Okay, he's gone. I think he's Rushmore too. Yeah, but that was before Rushmore was definitely before Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean he was the star of that show Rodies, but that wasn't That was like twenty six. You're right, Sam, you're one hundred percent right after that movie, his career took a nose dive. You're one hundred percent right. Are you on a micro Sam?
Speaker 1: Sam? Yeah, you're I'm back. We're having a lot of technical difficulties. Chat. Please don't add to it.
Speaker 3: Thank you, first and foremost, I want to congratulate, congratulate you guys. On your thousands episode of Tenfoil Hat. That was awesome.
Speaker 1: Thank you, buddy. I appreciate that. We're very excited about it. Big show, big show. What does that come out for people to watch? Whenever Chatty's Johnny gets done with it? It's a video, you're done with the video?
Speaker 2: The video, No, it's uploading. Well, I paused it for this, but ye, that's something. Okay, it'll be a little bit.
Speaker 1: But I showed you earlier, but I want to show you again. This is five years, five year chip in the back, two full half a thousand episodes comedy mother ship.
Speaker 3: Isn't that thoughtful when people like go out of the way and give you like nice little gifts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're very excited, Chad.
Speaker 3: You should be. That's awesome. Five years is a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, Chad, push your push your show. But do you have push your your fund me? Dude.
Speaker 3: I just launched to GoFundMe. It's forty eight hours open right now, and I'm already almost at two thousand dollars. My goal is to get to eighty three hundred and I'm gonna produce shoot my own special and it's gonna be uh no, holds barred, no gatekeepers. I'm doing it all myself. It's time to take take the power back, right Sara?
Speaker 2: Is it? Where can they find it?
Speaker 3: Back putting back chat? If you go to my Twitter and my Instagram. I pinned it to the top the link and I'm putting it in your chat right now. And you know it's a little bit like five dollars or anything. You can or just share it if you don't have money. I understand in Trump's economy, you might not have the money all though prices are going down.
Speaker 1: Chatter yor cheddar. Youre upset about Trump now you feel like he turned on you.
Speaker 3: I don't. Here's the thing, Like I think they're all garbage people. But at the end of the day, once you get in there, you can't do anything. You're just middle management. Know you You could have all these great ideas. As soon as you get in you're caught. You're caught in the system.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, But here's the thing. He is already president once before and then said he's gonna do all this ship the second time, and then do it. You know what I mean? Like the first time I get it, like you didn't know, but the second time around you should have a realistic idea, right of what I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well ISIL owns him. They absolutely, they absolutely do, so he can't do much with that. But you know, judge him. After four years, that's how I look at it. He's done some bonehead things.
Speaker 2: He didn't done. Then it's been four years and another two or one and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chad, it's called six years that you have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was cool. You're right, let's give him credit for.
Speaker 3: That, right, But no, it's like, we'll see what it's all said and done. I mean, they're all garbage people. What's gonna happen in twenty twenty eight. We're gonna get more garbage people. We're gonna get your boy Gavin in there, and we're gonna get a bro.
Speaker 1: Bro. I'm gonna find just teslat part of the country where I don't know anybody moved there. If Gavin news and becomes present, imagine just like and it just they could totally do it with this mail in ballots.
Speaker 3: Shit, I want to go I was talking to somebody. I want to go back when I didn't know who Nancy Pelosi was like, I want.
Speaker 2: To watch that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chad, what was that twenty fifteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like back when I didn't even know who my governor was, and now I know all these people like I like, I used to know baseball players back in the nineties and tops baseball cards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point, Mark Rubio. I don't care about this guy who does bathhouse Rubio guy likes the party.
Speaker 3: Although if you want to watch some good TV, go watch jd Vance on the View. That was fun.
Speaker 1: What'd you like about it?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: They all ganged up on him.
Speaker 1: It was hilarious. They always do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's funny. They're the only people on the planet who can make me sympathetic for jd Vance uh, because they're so fucking annoying that you kind of just want to reflexively side with whoever's on even if it's you know, Adolf Hitler's assistant. Basically, uh, which is anyway, I hate that.
Speaker 1: My favorite thing is that, like the chick who just wants reparations turns out her family owned slaves. It's like, give up your money, bitch, sonny something sounds like a porn star. Yeah, dude, again, they're yelling at me about the sound. I don't know, dude, how about how's my sound? Now? How's my sound?
Speaker 2: Don't Lonny Sonny hostin.
Speaker 1: Sonny Houstin sounds like a porn star.
Speaker 3: I do this thing where I shut off the chat. I just look at the paid chat.
Speaker 2: Can't do that, he loves I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Chat doesn't speaking in the chat. They want to know if you've ever boothed kool aid of pine apples? Have you ever boofed it? What's boofed shoving up your butt? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, I don't do things with the ass. That's not fun.
Speaker 1: That's you wouldn't even let a girl put anything in there. No, man, he loved her. She was a girl your dreams. But she said you wanted to put a finger in there.
Speaker 3: Oh that's fine, that's happened before. But produce. I'm out fruit. What is this a neutral bullet? It's my asshole, Chad. What's the name of your special.
Speaker 1: Going to be? I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's either going to be Florida trash or I have a couple of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone comes in with a two thousand dollars bid. Will you name your special after them? Like Mary Thompson.
Speaker 3: The name of the special Mary Thompson.
Speaker 2: Somebody in the chat that Chad is accusing you of faking a donation from Godfrey. Is that true if you did you do such a thing.
Speaker 3: Oh, there was a big controversy earlier today on.
Speaker 1: Talking about get it Out. We're on your all.
Speaker 2: We're on your side, Chad, We're.
Speaker 1: On your side. Shoot it down.
Speaker 3: No, we talked about that earlier today and we already addressed it, so okay.
Speaker 2: So no need to talk about it again.
Speaker 3: Oh No, that's for their show. It's it's all legit. It's all there. Go to my gofund me. It's at my Twitter and you can donate yourself and I could you can pretell.
Speaker 1: True that Jerry Seinfeld donated to your uh special.
Speaker 3: Yeah, him and Larry David, which is nice because they're very popular. They're Nicks fans.
Speaker 2: I used to do that. I would change the name of the I would get these spam calls and I would just change their name to like celebrities, so that when I was out on dates and stuff, I would have miscalls, you know, from like Brad Pitt calling again, bro, we you shut up like that? It was, uh, that's how Johnny and pressed Chicks. Yeah, yeah, I really did do that. It wasn't Brad who did I I can't even remember, it's been so long, but I had a couple of them that were like and it was one of them was the Mormons, because they would call every day at like seven for five years they called every day, and I changed their name to something like some celebrity. I can't remember.
Speaker 3: When my college drew and I we uh you remember caller I d in the home phone, our caller ID. Every time we called somebody, it said James Brown, like we were changing Brown Brown, So we changed our answer machine. We had, uh, we had James Brown, his voice going, you know, doing his thing, and we were just pretending we're James Brown all the time. It was great.
Speaker 2: Those are the I miss prank phone calls. Did you guys do prank phone calls? Just kids like as young people like of course, yeah, the whole life in high school.
Speaker 3: Jim Florentine made a career out of it, terrorizing telemarketers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, I've heard his remember it played the special needs guy and crushed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, special ad it was of course, yeah, and Eminem became a huge fan and started doing crank phone calls with Florentine together because him and his daughter what's her name, I don't know, but anyways, they were They would watch Crank Anchors when nobody was watching it. It was their favorite show and became a fan of Florentine. So it was really fun, great show on the road.
Speaker 1: I'd love to see Jim Florentine open up for Eminem on the road.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they opened up on the road. But they did the MTV Like Music Awards together as the puppet and Eminem beat up the puppet and Jim did the voice. That was kind of fun. Jim's lived a great life, Yeah, Jim's loved a great life from the Stern days when Stern was relevant.
Speaker 1: And ing Robin back when it was decent assa yeah, cancer free ass chocolate cans.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then uh, Chad, do you think they played race play at all? Because I would.
Speaker 3: I think they played theland like in Django.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would do that for sure. Just get unholy on that black ass.
Speaker 2: Just reenact the scenes from Jengo.
Speaker 1: I can see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You know what's funny about that movie Jango is Don Johnson's in there and he says the N word a lot, and he says it really well, I'm like he said it before. Oh he comes out too.
Speaker 2: Smooth, Don john And by the way, one of the coolest people ever.
Speaker 1: Have you met him?
Speaker 2: No, but just look at I mean, the guy is cool. Even on that show with Cheech Marin. What was that show called Nash Bridges Remember that Bridges? Yeahah, he was and it was just like a shitty rip off of Miami Vice and like older, but it was just awesome. He's he's cool man. Huge song apparently, huge slong. Apparently he was sitting at.
Speaker 1: Godzilla down there. Don Johnson, Yeah, that's true. The Don of Dick. That's his name, the Don of Dix. How come everyone's got big dick but me, what did I do?
Speaker 3: Let's put up a pole.
Speaker 2: What's it, Sam, Dude, and I have a big vick. Isn't isn't his daughters?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But here's the thing, dude, here's the thing, Chad, All my big dick friends can't get hard right now in their fifties, and I'm just shanking.
Speaker 2: That's what you tell yourself to see.
Speaker 1: No, Johnny, it's just true. Please shut up. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I would love to have eight inches, but it doesn't get hard.
Speaker 3: So yeah, d coda. Johnson's an actress, Johnny is what you were? Yeah, it's daughter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm more than.
Speaker 1: A field mouse. Dude, I gotta like it used to be six inches, but I got so fat. I've lost a ton of territory. Oh really, I'm about the five and a half at the most if I'm super hard.
Speaker 3: Would you ever think about doing ozempic?
Speaker 1: No? Not?
Speaker 2: After all the ship we've heard on.
Speaker 1: The Caatlas Jones in the chat big guy, big winner.
Speaker 2: We love that guy.
Speaker 1: We do love that guy, dude, we love him always.
Speaker 2: You've lost You've lost minimum half half an inch off your donger because of what?
Speaker 1: Yeah it's probably because of the fat.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's devastating.
Speaker 1: It is. But once you have kids, you don't care. You're like, I did my job, I'm done.
Speaker 2: Yeah it sounds like you don't care. You keep bringing it up and being like, oh, it's not a minute, but sure you got kids.
Speaker 1: Hey, Chad, do you want to be the new co host? I'm broken, sim I'm getting rid this snarky bitch.
Speaker 3: What is the tension between you and Johnny?
Speaker 1: Is he's just a cranky that houses and moving moving is I'm tired?
Speaker 2: He's he's late all the time.
Speaker 3: Johnny, where are you? Like, where are you in the country.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm in the I'm in LA And where and where are you moving to? No, I'm I'm in the place I moved to right now.
Speaker 3: Oh, can you put your address out there with your Social Security number?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a seven one six three. My oh god, that is if you can guess that that was that was the real first part of my address. And if you can guess the rest, you can find me.
Speaker 3: That's Woodland Hills. Someone's doing well.
Speaker 1: Good luck to you, Chad. Somebody just said Chad zoom mock zoom coock. Hell yeah, dude, they luck you, dude zoom cock. They love it. Dude, you're in the chat, bro. People are excited you're here.
Speaker 2: Great name fall the way, Chad. That's it. And that's not a stage name, right, that's your real name.
Speaker 3: It's my it's my maiden name. No, yeah, of course, that's my birth name. It's it's a very Polish name, Pollock Quarter Polish. My my my Zumach family is and my dad's Italian, the one who left me, he was Italian, so I got a little Italian and.
Speaker 1: You know those Italians. Oh yeah, yeah, they gotta get going.
Speaker 3: They got things to do.
Speaker 1: Chad, what's your hot take in the World Cup? Are you loving it? Are you in it? No? Why Chad? The Brown suck you? Drafts are done? What else you got?
Speaker 3: I'm a w NBA guy, You know me. I'm a kately.
Speaker 1: Listen, Johnny. You think he's kidding, he's not. He's literally a w NBA guy.
Speaker 2: So he's the guy.
Speaker 1: Like one time he hit me up. He's like, Hey, Kaitlyn Clark's in your town. You should go see her. I'm like, why, because she's great at basketball.
Speaker 2: I'm like throw tomatoes at her.
Speaker 1: Not I was like, take your daughter's she's a role model. How many w NBA games have you been to?
Speaker 3: I haven't been to one.
Speaker 1: They're not real one. I don't have.
Speaker 3: There's no w NBA team in Orlando. I'm an Indiana fever guy.
Speaker 2: Lando.
Speaker 1: You, Graham l Wood, You guys should go to w NBA games together and just only now with Graham Elwood. Yeah he's great, dude. Just enjoy tall lesbian welfare basketball.
Speaker 3: What was that joke Fahim and War had about the w NBA. It was very funny about how he's watching an NBA game and then a commercial for the w NBA game comes on. He's like, would you like to watch a lesser product? You know, don't you want to see some woman do a tomahawk layup?
Speaker 1: Listen? There's not you know, there's one thing I'd say for Chad. There's a couple of things. One he's a good guy. Two he's got a big heart. Three he loves layups and three points missus. That's why he loves and if he's more layups, more chess passing, he just he loves basketball below the rim. That's why he's so tired of dudes dunking and blocking shots. He's just like, give me that sweet, sweet layup.
Speaker 3: I like a good screening roll.
Speaker 1: Okay, hey, dude, do you take in menstrual cycles when you bet on w NBA games, Like when they're like, oh she's out tonight, she's like someone's got a heavy flow day.
Speaker 3: No, no, but you gotta you gotta the one girl had a baby, like literally she was pregnant. She had like she couldn't play. She's like so.
Speaker 1: Pissed, dude. They're like, don't have that baby.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she's good too, you know, they hate that. I bet a lot of them are on that birth control that kills your period, because that's a real problem. Like if you're trying to play basketball and you gotta worry about that, It's like there's no way that doesn't affect your performance.
Speaker 1: You know, you gotta Yeah, when you're bloated and anyone touches you.
Speaker 3: I wonder if some women play better on their period, they you stay angrier. Yeah, I don't know, I don't know. It's fun. It's a She's a once in a generational player. This's Caitlyn Clark. So I'm I'm I'm on board.
Speaker 2: Is she really?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's a good story. She's like Mike. She's Wayne Gretzky for the WNB, not Wayne Gretzky Tiger Woods.
Speaker 1: There's the analogy. No, well, Wayne Gretzky's that too. Yeah, And the difference is those other sports just completely protected the quarterback and this w NBA is like, no, fuck here, she's a bitch. They literally destroyed the gold and goes destroyed it.
Speaker 3: And then they rolled Nike, those scumbags at Nike. They rolled out her shirt, her shoe for you.
Speaker 1: We're sponsored by Nike. Dude, I thought, what the hell Johnny wears Nike underwear on the show. It's fine of the contract.
Speaker 3: Dude, I thought it was blue shoe.
Speaker 1: No, that's every other show, Johnny.
Speaker 3: Who's your sponsor? Read a sponsor?
Speaker 2: Oh you want to hear it from a sponsor, I'll tell you one. And this might be especially relevant you. Uh, Chad, I don't know. Here's something the simulation doesn't tell you. Your own brain might be running a loop you can't get out of. What if I can't trust me, if I can't trust my own mind? What if the things I'm most certain about are exactly what I should be questioning. And no matter how much you dig, analyze, or try to resolve it, it just keeps coming back from millions of people. That loop isn't just overthinking. It can actually be OCD, not the organizing stereotype. Real OCD is persistent, unwanted, intrusive thoughts that feel totally out of character, along with mental or physical behaviors. You feel driven to get relief, driven to do to get relief. Sorry, these thoughts can feel very real, which makes them so upsetting. But it doesn't have to be that way because OCD is highly. No, it doesn't because OCD is highly Jesus. Because OCD is highly treatable with the right kind of specialized therapy. OCD needs ERP SAM ERP. That's exposure and response prevention, which is proven to be the most effective treatment. And that's where no CD comes in. That's inn OCD no CD. No CD is the world's leading provider of OCD treatment and it's covered by insurance for over a hund than thirty eight million Americans.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of Americans.
Speaker 2: That's a ton of Americans.
Speaker 3: That girl has OCD in the photo.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, that's watch yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. They're like, she's hot and she has OCD.
Speaker 2: All of her all of their licensed therapists specialize in ERP therapy and will help you learn to take the power away from intrusive thoughts and live face to face virtual sessions. They also provide support between sessions when you need it most, so you're never facing o c D alone. If any of this sounds familiar, visit no CD dot com. That's n OCD dot com to book a free fifteen minute call. That's n OCD dot com. We welcome no CD the Broken sim family.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you, Chad.
Speaker 3: Want to give them a little love.
Speaker 1: I keep trying to get Johnny to do that sound fagancy in Instagram shorts. The fuck.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about there. I don't know. I've never seen. I don't watch. I don't spend my day like, dude, know where did you send it?
Speaker 1: I'll look for the videos I sent to you from Sam Triple.
Speaker 2: Twitter.
Speaker 1: I know it's from uh yeah, I mean yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: We have so many text from you.
Speaker 3: Know what that reminds me. You remember the Pamela Anderson Tommy Lee porn when it was like huge.
Speaker 2: I've heard that it was my whole childhood is what that's called.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember I mailed I had to get the VHS copy. I mailed for it, yeah, and they mailed me the you know, and I we put it in the VCR and me and my buddy watched it.
Speaker 2: Watched you watched it outside of your buddy.
Speaker 3: I mean we weren't like cranking it or anything. We were watching it. But my favorite part is every time that Tommy Tommy Lee would blow a load, like here we go, fu fuck.
Speaker 2: She was so hot in that man.
Speaker 1: Fuck see like he's the exact opposite of me. I mean, he has a big dick, but he's also like one hundred and twenty pounds, so that's like a lot that's way underweight. So he.
Speaker 2: Tried to play like through that series and interviews after pretend that that somehow was a negative experience for him, people knowing he has a huge dick. Yeah, so anybody cares about and now it's my huge dick. I'm like, bro, you like I would love to be known pick'st Yeah, Honestly, that was he was doing, like going out for sympathy about how people just see him and think about his huge dick.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I knew a woman that was talking to Dana about trying to get him hired for a gig he wasn't even right for just because he had a big dick. She's like, you know, she could bring in Tommy Lee. She's like, why he's not. He's got a big dick. He's like, so sounds like you got a car trunk for a pussy lady.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe if you start playing the drums you can lose some weight.
Speaker 1: I should dude. Yes, yes, Chad is your Venmo. Do people hite you up when they see your venmo Are. They're like, oh, dude, I'll give the Chad zoo z man Zoomac.
Speaker 3: In fact, I just got a donation to my GoFundMe from one of your your BS fans.
Speaker 1: And I read it out read the name Dan.
Speaker 3: His name's Dan.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know Dad, You know that guy? No, but I love him. Yeah, Chad, Look, dude, you can't on the show. You got more money, dude.
Speaker 3: Money month. I appreciate it because I gotta do it myself because guess what Robbie pro at Netflix isn't giving me shit. I gotta can't believe that. Dude.
Speaker 1: I heard you were close.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm not even I heard it.
Speaker 1: Came down to use it and I sneeze. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: This is where it's going. It's gonna go down and I'm putting. I'm throwing everything down on this to make me a household name. You're so close, chat, I'm the next Marcelo Hernandez.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, he's actually a good guy.
Speaker 3: Dude. He used to beg to open for me when he lived in Cleveland.
Speaker 1: I was funked up big time the stage time you could open for him. I hear his crowd is just all hot chicks.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, he's killing it and he's you've been swimming in ass and he's I think he's hosting the SPS.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, the guy who's just funny.
Speaker 2: People keep asking us to ask you about the godfree that we already asked him. He said, you know, somebody, anybody can make their name up when they're donating, and I'm yeah, so what if it was him? It's funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just funny, dude. Fun You got a prime.
Speaker 2: You gotta put a little end.
Speaker 1: So people, Yeah, you said you want to talk about Antarctica, go on? Yeah, yeah, he said, what do I want to think?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to gig there.
Speaker 2: Well I'll show you. I'll show you something. We can talk about, uh, Antarctica and what we were and we can get we can get Chat's take on this. This is what Oliver Tree was working on before he died. He went to Antarctica for like a long time and this is some of the footage. So this is a tweet from someone called dark Knight. It says, uh, Oliver Tree made a full length antarcticut documentary screened two weeks before the crash.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 2: It's got a note it said he did not spend three hundred days in Antka. He visited for a seven day luxury expedition, and this is some footage from that. I guess he lied about it in the documentary because it sure says day two ninety four there. But anyway, this is Oliver Tree talking about the space the UFO basis in Antarctica.
Speaker 1: So this is one of the things like.
Speaker 4: Your research, which is the alien bass. We've seen We've seen UFO. We've seen ones that were very long, more like missile.
Speaker 9: We've ones that are more circular the traditional standard books.
Speaker 1: You've seen a ray. Those are rare.
Speaker 4: And I'm always watchingater. Oh yeah, they worked their way down and they finally make a hole.
Speaker 1: The way they go, that water draining down and sometimes you see him shooting out the side into the big chunk, kicking my eyes. So just that George stands up, I'm pretty good you know the length of it.
Speaker 9: That that little one looks like.
Speaker 1: Any WOA that looks creepy. Huh, well, that is weird. That's weird.
Speaker 2: Are you.
Speaker 1: WHOA that is weird?
Speaker 4: Points to this alien base. This is the reason why I've stayed in his dark so long.
Speaker 1: Look at this.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: He might have flown too close to the sun.
Speaker 4: One shows up right behind. This is a daily thing here.
Speaker 9: This is something that is kept being Antwartica because I want to know more, and without the proper military support, I can't go deeper into this because this character closed off. But a guy can wonder, and a guy can watch from a distance and document. We've got multiple cameras here, so we can try to get this student and upload.
Speaker 4: This to the Internet where everyone will witness this for free. You don't want to hide this.
Speaker 9: I'm so sick of the government hiding what's really going on here Antartica. This is what's going on alien bases, to go underwater where you have forms, you have cubicles, to have few IDs who have so many differentsive vehicles. If this is what keeps me, and as much as I love it, I feel like maybe I can hit a threshold. Maybe if someone I can come back and work closer with more sciences. I could potentially work with the US government if they will allow me to be a lead researcher.
Speaker 4: He thinks the world is going like this is just.
Speaker 2: So seven thousand miles, So what do you what do you do you do you think he's serious?
Speaker 1: No? I mean so the question is do you think that's green screened?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, I think he's there. Do you think it's a lark though?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: Is he is?
Speaker 10: He?
Speaker 2: Is he fucking with us?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you think he's still alive? Chad?
Speaker 5: No? No?
Speaker 2: No, I mean like in that document are you with us?
Speaker 1: Or what are you doing? Are you looking at your fucking are you looking.
Speaker 2: At He's got three screens?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Why do you got three screens?
Speaker 11: Chad?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 11: What? What?
Speaker 3: No? What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: I think Chad you understand, and I think Sam doesn't quite get my question. I'm saying in the documentary, do you think he is taking the piss?
Speaker 1: I mean that's his style, He's always been that style. I mean, he's show him some real ship there. I mean, dude, nobody in the comment section thinks he's dead. They all think he's alive and kicking. Yeah.
Speaker 3: How many people listen to what is it?
Speaker 2: First of all, you spelled herd wrong, Jimmy, But what what?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: What was herd level thinking about that? I mean the question is is is Oliver Tree? Was he making fun of all of us?
Speaker 3: Or not.
Speaker 2: I mean he's look at his haircut, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I mean that's always his haircut.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean I know, but I mean part of me is just like and I'll play something else, Like here's something else that came out this week on the very same kind of vibration as that. Did you see James Franco put out this video.
Speaker 3: What happened to him after he got me too?
Speaker 2: Well, he went away for a long time, as you do.
Speaker 1: You got me bad bro.
Speaker 2: His whole career ended, uh, and now he started resurfacing, yeah, a little bit and some and some smaller uh, smaller projects.
Speaker 3: You know those guys, those scumbags like Seth Rogan, they throw him under the boss too.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Seth Rogan just completely disowned him or you know, cut him, cut him off. Chad and Chad and Chad. Here we got three chats on the show day and here's James Franco talking to him.
Speaker 4: I think news on here now.
Speaker 2: It's hard to hear him.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing a bit. Okay, maybe you guys, you know, use it for one thing. I'm using it for character, just like.
Speaker 11: I'm not.
Speaker 4: Jane James in my house.
Speaker 1: Stop the guy who's doing The best acting is the dude who hasn't even talked yet.
Speaker 2: Wait till he talks. The question is that, like, what again? What is their end goal here?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 9: This?
Speaker 2: Is this kind of like when when uh Joaquin Phoenix, you know, Yeah, it's kind of like that a little bit, And that's the same vibe I get off Oliver Tree. But anyway, so he's what he's talking about is that he's been recruited to be a part of disclosure.
Speaker 4: The variety solid again. All right, everyone thinks on the store Express, got.
Speaker 2: It, it's clearly scripted whatever it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean this is such bad acting.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: Like the camera's perfectly positioned for this intervention.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I mean he set up the camera at the beginning the hearings the real.
Speaker 1: Dudes, the military dudes saying I saw a flying object red No, Senate, it was on New York Times, it was CNN, real real. Imagine like you become friends with James Frankel. You're like, dude, I am so close to making it. I'm friends with James Franco. Then he gets canceled, and then he's making you do bad, bad sketches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I used to see him all the time I saw him. I saw him a bunch of He was always at arc Light watching movies. I would see him there all the time, and he was always with like a massive group of people, like just the most hangers on you've ever seen, chicks, not chicks, dudes. It was all dudes, just dudes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it shows me. I didn't choose this.
Speaker 4: I don't want attention.
Speaker 1: I don't want to and you I don't want not for me.
Speaker 4: I gazed the spot like I don't want that. I don't want that.
Speaker 1: So so we're officially in bizarro world? Now, who is more retarded? Vinni is flat earther or James Franco right now, like honestly, like it really is getting a comment section. Who's more retarded? Who's more obviously lying? Fitt's flat earther or James Franco. Get in it, dude, I'm.
Speaker 4: Using myself to get the message out there.
Speaker 1: This is not for me, and I don't care about that. I know what it's like. How long is this video? It's two minutes. It's about a minute and a half too long. Please stop it. We're boring Chad right now. No, that's all of it.
Speaker 2: But it's him talking about like he's been recruited into to being a part of disclosure somehow. It's really and and a part of me is like, maybe, Okay, it's clearly acting. It's but is he being paid too too?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 2: And they gave him a script because I think we all think that a lot of these people who are influencers are paid and some of them are just better at acting. You would hope that the actual actors would be good at acting. Uh, I don't know, man, That to me feels very similar like when I didn't you feel like Oliver Tree was acting too in those videos? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was tell us about Oliver Tree. This this Oliver Tree. What is he a musician? He's a rapper, a singer. Yeah, he's a he's a weirdo. Yeah, of course he's putting on a performance.
Speaker 1: Very insensitive, dude, I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I had no idea he was down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah he got He died in like a helicopter a collision.
Speaker 3: Oh he pulled a Kobe Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, another helicopter was involved. So it wasn't helicopter versus mountain. It was helicopter versus helicopter. But yes, uh, something like that in Brazil. He was in a helicopter in Pracil And.
Speaker 3: Wow, I wonder if anybody from Antarctica is watching this show.
Speaker 1: That's what I want to dude. They're huge for if you do your Google analytics, we get tons of hit from Antarctica.
Speaker 3: That's fantastic.
Speaker 1: They're just people run around with BS merch on Johnny shows on the BS Merch so we can see. Like, if you're ever in Antartica, I guarantee you're gonna see a couple of these shirts.
Speaker 2: I saw some this weekend. The one guy bought the sounds gay I'm In shirt. Uh, yeah, there's there's something.
Speaker 1: That sounds gay I'm in Sam Tripley dude. The greatest shirt of all time that nobody bought, which was I Survived Rhino fifty five. W Where do you get?
Speaker 3: Where do you get these shirts? Is there a store?
Speaker 2: Bs merch dot com that's the website.
Speaker 1: Right, yes, merch dot com. Dude.
Speaker 3: That's that's cool.
Speaker 1: Dude. You understand how much we change our show to get you home. We didn't even do hot topics today.
Speaker 3: You guys really did flip the script for me, and I appreciate it. Sincerely.
Speaker 1: All right, Chad, I know it's late night for you, so one more time, tell them where they can find you.
Speaker 3: I have a go fundme pined to my Twitter and my ig and you can donate, donate as much as you want it, as less as you want it. You can donate.
Speaker 1: And what's the lowest number? They can donate?
Speaker 2: Five dollars, which is so you can't You can't donate as low as you want then?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, if I want to donate fifty cents, it's all I got right now. I found it in the couch.
Speaker 2: You want to help, Oh, you're not wanted.
Speaker 3: But I don't think go fund it. I think they don't let you do more. I could be wrong. Go try it, try it out. I don't know if it works great, but I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Guys. If everyone listening just gives one dollar to Chad, he'll have like twenty dollars.
Speaker 2: Fifty dollars. Yeah, although, hey, we got eighteen hundred people with us right now, so you got under Chad.
Speaker 3: And you got people on Rumble watching too, right.
Speaker 1: Rumble loves yeah, Rumble loves us.
Speaker 3: Who doesn't love you?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 3: This is fantastic good stuff.
Speaker 1: We have a go to bed.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it. Guys, sincerely, Let's bring home the troops and seriously give it a look. Look at it. I'm really pumped about this idea. And Sam Tripley's a trailblazer. When's your guest digital special coming out?
Speaker 1: Well, we're working on it, dude. I got a couple things I might do.
Speaker 2: Got some decisions to make.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, well listen, have a good show. I'll be listening.
Speaker 1: We love you, ch Yo. Hey, Chad's leaving. Jeffrey Wilson's leaving.
Speaker 2: Why don't we Are you ever gonna come out here?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I haven't been out there since I burned every bridge.
Speaker 1: So I think the Chad's just waiting for new bridges to be built so I could reburn them down.
Speaker 3: Well, I was happy about the fires because they burned everything. For me, everything is being rebuilt.
Speaker 1: Here, Chad.
Speaker 3: I want to come back out for sure. I missed. Na Piazza from the Hollywood Improv actually emailed me like last week asking if I would come home.
Speaker 1: Abe, how are you baby? A baby? Baby? What are you doing when you out here?
Speaker 3: Get baby? She saved my life, So I always have that about me.
Speaker 1: If I slave saved your life. Yeah, let's not.
Speaker 2: We will be here all night if we thank all the people that saved Chad's life at some point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's not do that, Okay, Yeah, let me save it from uh my eulogy. All right, buddy, all right, guys man, thank you for having my brother. Bye bye bye.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: I like Chad do? Yeah, yeah, I do. I've always liked What do you like about him?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: Tad and Red Band or you number one obviously, but Chad and Red Band after that were just the two people that I didn't know at all that were very because you know, coming to LA can be unpleasant, you know what I mean, especially when you don't know anybody, and both of them are very very when you live in a house with tweakers, I've never have you ever lived in what you genuinely thought it was a hanted house?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I live in one right now. Tweaker ghosts Jack and my swag trying to hawk it on the other side, getting nothing for it and just chucking it around my house?
Speaker 2: Do you genuinely like I know we're Johnny? Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Oh mama, how have you called from my hed?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: From are you doing sticks? Is that what you're doing?
Speaker 1: Fearful life?
Speaker 2: No, I was doing this. Did you see jelly Roll on stage with his daughter? And it is just dreadful, dude, I mean, it is terrible here.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 4: It's not a question that.
Speaker 1: It's so hold on, is it trans It's his daughter?
Speaker 3: What a beautiful this ain't getting no better?
Speaker 1: Listen to her, dude. So, oh my god, oh my god, I can't. I can't say I misunderstood the voices. It's so I'm sorry. I'm not gonna make fun of a dad with his daughter. I can't do it. Okay, you can do that. I can't do that. I cannot do that. It's so bad.
Speaker 2: And now there's this whole anti jelly Roll thing coming out about how he's like I don't know. They call him like, I'll have to play. I haven't watched the video.
Speaker 1: Yeah he like this Nicole Arbor. They're going at it.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the wrong one. Yeah, it's people are really turning on the role, is what I'll say here. This is him answering how did Jeffrey Epstein happen? Just like just like, hey, Johnny, what does that mean?
Speaker 1: Johnny? You gotta fucking mute yourself when you're listening to YouTube videos.
Speaker 2: It's not YouTube or Twitter.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why why that's a problem.
Speaker 1: But Johnny, today is technically the worst day.
Speaker 2: Of Sometimes sometimes it's not an issue, though, And I have all the routings that it's going to the chat feed.
Speaker 1: Steve Lofa, who's just nothing but love. It's like I can't hear ship.
Speaker 3: Help, just like.
Speaker 12: I think you help him set up a house a home so his daughter could live safely and well. And you must have said to yourself, I am doing everything for Jelly Roll possible and he's still betraying me. Do you carry a sense of trust him?
Speaker 1: I want to be clear.
Speaker 13: When we went through that entire situation, I had to look inside myself also and be like, why am I attracting these men?
Speaker 1: Because it seems to be a huge pattern in my life.
Speaker 11: You are a.
Speaker 1: Hooker, Like what are you talking about your hook her? Anybody with money? Like what do we talk Johnny? Did you just politically correct be from hooker the prostitute?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm repeating. I mean that's my thought exactly, Like how do I attract these men?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe because you take money for sex like yours.
Speaker 1: My becher used to sell push I got. It's called the.
Speaker 2: Simple The Better Necessities of.
Speaker 1: Shimple Jeffrey Epstein, How do you make it work?
Speaker 3: A lot of backstabbing?
Speaker 1: Make it happen? Dude, Johnny, When you look at her, do you think about the fallen angels coming down and giving man technology and teaching women the the the the art of a makeup like the deception of makeup. Look at that? Look at that? That is so much make up?
Speaker 2: Okay. Jelly Roll and his wife are divorcing after nearly ten years of marriage. Is a marriage? They say there was no cheating involved in the breakup, and have publicly pushed back on those rumors. Earlier this year, Bunny discussed in her memoir And Your.
Speaker 1: Name is Bunny, Like, what did you expect to happen?
Speaker 2: How Jelly Roll had an affair back in twenty eighteen which nearly ended their.
Speaker 1: You're a hooker will into the relationship.
Speaker 2: She ultimately forgave him, but was very open about it. Okay, anyway, I thought that was funny.
Speaker 1: Would be like, you're a bank of gosh, that's my work.
Speaker 10: Oh oh, baby, forgive me, baby Jelly Jelly just a little upset mama. Come on now, you gotta forgive Jelly now, Jilly Jelly Roll.
Speaker 1: He's a nice guy. I don't know what's going on behind closed doors. Nice guy. Okay, nice guy. I'm not saying anything.
Speaker 2: If he's so nice, why didn't teach his daughter to sing? That's my question.
Speaker 1: But Jeffery upstairs, forget about now.
Speaker 2: Somebody else is complaining about my microphone. I don't know what to do, Johnny.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you, I've given up trying to say something.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I mean. I don't know what to do. It must be the mixer, but it's the same mixer as always. We'll figure it out later.
Speaker 1: I love these guys like Sam act you like sham marriage is shocking, No, dude, like it's no, You're just wasting our time.
Speaker 3: What are we doing here?
Speaker 1: Just get right to the only fans. Wrap it up? Okay, just get right to the only fans. Get drilled by BBC Pabo to day. What are we even waiting for?
Speaker 2: So we Cannice Owen's had this guy on or or maybe this is her I can't remember. It's been a while since.
Speaker 1: Johnny, you your thing is haunted. I just got to say that this is.
Speaker 2: Her talking about the paver emergency, which if you've heard that phrase, you know, if you haven't get ready to learn about paper emergencies, paper emergencies.
Speaker 11: I get a call and I don't answer my phones on Sunday. They left the message, and the gentleman said, hey, you know, this is kind of weird, and he was kind of him and and han on on the phone.
Speaker 3: This was five days later.
Speaker 11: Then he said it was Monday, Yeah, on Sunday, And he says, we've got a pay for emergency. So I texted the guy. I said, look, I don't work on Sundays. My guys don't work on Sundays. Uh, Monday, what's a paper emergency? So he sends me pictures of right where Charlie was murdered, and he says, he says, we need to put papers in this place. So I called him, and the guy seemed like a genuine good dude. He says, you know, look, we we don't have a whole lot of answers. Uh were told and wet answers.
Speaker 1: Okay, we don't have a lot of answers. Answers today and tomorrow needs to be in by Monday.
Speaker 11: And we've never done papers, we've never installed them, and we want to make sure we do it right.
Speaker 3: He says, would you come help?
Speaker 1: I said, So I went and got my I got my trailer.
Speaker 11: I started calling my guys, and none of my guys answered, and so I started calling my other guys, you know, my my brothers, and then I called them Mexican put together this ragtag team, you know, calling home show up on that Sunday, you know, within an hour and a half of when they called us with our trailer, and uh were dudes, I was telling you there.
Speaker 1: You know, there wasn't a whole lot of information there was.
Speaker 3: There was two guys that were kind of in charge.
Speaker 11: One of the guys was in charge of a state owned facility, uh in American Fork, and the other guy was in a maintenance groundskeeper on a facility in Provo. And these are the two guys I'm corresponding with. The first guy, you know, the second guy that I hadn't talked to on the phone, basically said, hey, look, we're not talking to anybody. We're not saying anything to the media.
Speaker 1: He says, this is.
Speaker 3: Above our pay grade. The FBI and the state that the governor and the FBI. That's what they told me.
Speaker 1: They governed.
Speaker 11: The FBI said they want this done by monday, and we need to get it done. We're not asking questions, we're not talking to the media.
Speaker 14: And so I said, Okay, the FBI and the shady governor want this done by monday. It's a paper emergency. He asks an appropriate question. What is a paper emergency? Like the was just like a hole in the galaxy that someone's going to fall through.
Speaker 1: Can't wait? Lack of funday, Yeah, I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Mean it just gets it keeps getting weirder. Dude, with this Charlie Kirk thing.
Speaker 1: Huh, well, I mean we've known that for a while, so I don't think it's getting weird.
Speaker 2: Well, no, no, But to hear it from the guy, like the actual because it's so many times these things happen and you're like, well, why doesn't somebody interview the guy who actually did the work, you know, And now for once we finally get to hear from the person like they're calling him saying, hey, we got to cover this. I mean literally a cover like literally they covered up the land where it happened? When have you ever heard?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And is the last time or something like this that.
Speaker 1: I can't believe this guy is alive, Like who makes that? Who does that interview?
Speaker 2: Well, that's why it's suspicious.
Speaker 1: Also, I mean, like, hey, dude, hey man, you want to come on my random podcast? Do one's heard of nothing against the guy?
Speaker 2: We all know?
Speaker 1: And it may be a big podcast. I should have said that, but hey, you want to come on his podcast and talk about what the governor of Utah and the FBI told you to do? I mean like yeah, I mean like what I mean? You just saw what they did with bricks and figs mini figs or mix figs or whatever that's called. The Mormons don't have around.
Speaker 2: Dude, have you watched did you watch the Coffee's a video? By the way, it's not like it. We didn't get the whole story on that the first time.
Speaker 1: The whole thing was it's it's not as much as we thought it was. And who did he base at the end say he thought it? I couldn't make it to the end. I kept trying.
Speaker 2: Also, it's.
Speaker 1: Microphone, keep going. Every time you breathe, it goes Laurel. Laurel, Yeah, Laurel, like distortion.
Speaker 2: That's I don't I don't know what to do about it. I mean, I've already changed the microphone, so I can't remember what you ad What is it?
Speaker 1: My dog just came in. She's in giggle monster mode right now where she just can't stop laughing, and she just came in with the I guess like joker face just walking towards get.
Speaker 2: Out so funny. Uh funk? What did you I don't even remember what you asked.
Speaker 1: Me, like it just it's like, no disrespect this guy. But you have to be one of the dumbest people in the world to come out and say that when when any anything is like and the FBI, you're like, Okay, this story can't be told.
Speaker 2: It's not someone said it's the audioport. It's not the audio port because I've tried both xl R inputs on the It's it's something with the board and maybe the USB capable. But I don't, I can't. I can't figure it out right now. Okay, So this is the other Charlie Kirk thing that I wanted to pull up. Let me see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so described it perfect. It sounds like there's there's the lightsaber static when they when when they hit sing.
Speaker 2: Oh so it's awesome shattered. I yeah, this is just more of the Charlie Kennis's.
Speaker 1: It was ninja, not ghosts ninja. We're trying to put million pieces and you yourself, Johnny God, I am.
Speaker 2: It takes a second. I can't do it. I have to go over there when it changes it and then come back and mute it.
Speaker 14: When I got these photos, I just thought in my head of the of the car. In my mind, I was like, Oh, it looks like glass. What is that like somebody's sunglasses?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 14: I did not recognize. I didn't realize that he had this entire theory. And what's strange, which needs reminding, is the speed at which the Feds got rid of the car. They had it towed, cleaned, toad again and result or put up to be resolved. That is unimaginable, on an un imaginable that any well meaning police force would move to do that unless they were trying to get rid of evidence. Doesn't make sense. Who wants to pieces of evidence as that That is a part that is a part of this court hearing, But rather they contained it, got everything they needed at the hospital, according to Frank Church, and then said all right, get rid of this card'll let at see the light of day. And I was very lucky to get my hands on these photos which reveal that there are certainly shards of something on the floor. Okay, and we're showing you these photos here, we can keep going.
Speaker 1: Okay. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then there was I don't know, did you see that turning point, supposedly deleted videos where Charlie Kirk talked said nice things about Canice ones like they.
Speaker 1: Went, oh yeah, and they're like making AI videos of him like speaking to I mean, they're just retards.
Speaker 2: They just burned every I mean they could have if they had played it right, they could have become even bigger off of this. And now they've just burned all their credibility and and we'll go down in flames. I think in the coming months we were in and I'm not sure if did you see this? Was this while we were in Austin that these people were protesting Roman in front of the club like walk. I guess it must have been a pride march or something. Did you see this? And it's just absolute idiots and it's funny how they is it? Frank from punch drunk?
Speaker 12: That that is?
Speaker 2: You tell me if it's the ill you know his face better than me. Anyway, check us out.
Speaker 1: What's funny? It's a bunch of white people walking by the club and a bunch of minorities walking into Yeah, I mean perfect.
Speaker 2: What a city?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: It's it's it's Austin. But I'll tell you that Austin has a better balance of conservative and progressive more than anywhere I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they still have that, don't. I mean it's not there's nowhere they're.
Speaker 1: Going to have that. Ain't big city you're going to have progressive retards?
Speaker 2: Is Austin a big city? What do you call it a big city?
Speaker 1: I think Austin's a pretty big city. Is it New York City or la or Chicago? It's got a million people in it? I mean that's is it.
Speaker 2: Really that big? Look at I would never have pissed it. Yeah, a million, exactly, like a million and eleven thousand stupid?
Speaker 1: Just dude, you know that. You know that that march didn't star to Starbucks closed. They had the way till everyone got off off work so he could do this stupid ass march.
Speaker 2: Did you see Liver King uh his footage after he got arrested for threatening Rogan uh Port.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, dude, the guy helps so many people and it's just chaos all around him.
Speaker 2: This footage of liver King uh and in this cell just kind of ape and out like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just tweaking his balls off.
Speaker 2: This is like what you were like before I put you on the show earlier when I was listening to you. It's just like saying, that's awesome.
Speaker 12: I'll take that recaller oh.
Speaker 8: According to police records, Brian posted another video in which he was seen carrying a medieval axe as well as a black box with a Joe Rogan Experienced sticker on the top, though he was secretive about the box's contents.
Speaker 1: I mean, the guy was tweaky. It's so obvious tweaking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's just tweaking.
Speaker 1: The guy was tweaking. I mean like, well, like, can you believe he's a tweaker? Yeah? Can you just see when people start to descend into that shit, like what's your names? What's the chick who's from Scream? Not Scream? But what was the movie the movie that clowned Scream that was meant to be like scary movie, scary movie. The lead singer, Janna Ferris. I saw this, Yeah, I mean I love her and I hate her, but it's like, man, you gotta get that under control.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 1: Too old, you can't be you can't be on a red carpet tweaking. Man. No, she really bad, dude, I mean just tweaking. Dude, you had a movie coming out, you mean, I get it, dude. I've done tweak at the worst times possible.
Speaker 3: I mean she was.
Speaker 1: I once I was on coke at a uh keep the Kids Off Drugs campaign for the LAPD. I was like, I forgot. I didn't even know what was going on.
Speaker 2: I forgot.
Speaker 1: I got booked, and I showed up coked out of my skull. I mean, what are you doing? Girlfriend? You can't hear it.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not trying to hear it. I'm just trying to. There's one of these where you can really see it. Someone did like a It's funny scene it there, she just looks a little home here you go.
Speaker 1: Look at it. Yeah, I mean you can't tell, but it's like he looks, so.
Speaker 2: What do you do you think that's also possibly? Oh yeah, ozimpic Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like looks like stimulates too.
Speaker 2: Where yeah, no, there's there's a video that I saw too where it's like really bad.
Speaker 1: He looks so tweaky, right, yeah, but I don't make bad for it. Like she's in line with a bunch of the guys and she's like, yeah, it's like, maybe that was it, Johnny, go back, No, that was the one I replayed.
Speaker 2: I was just going back here. Maybe this is the right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this might be it if it ever plays, because it's no.
Speaker 2: It's the same one already.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Anyway, all right, that's enough looking for it. But anyway, take our word for it. Sam would know.
Speaker 1: She's like women are like but her skin looks great.
Speaker 2: That's funny. You know what I want to talk to you about. Moving has been an absolute nightmare. Sam and I could not have done it without our friends.
Speaker 1: At task Rabbit. Whoa TaskRabbit Heard of them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard of them. They're great. Let me tell you about Task Grabbit folks. I, like I said, moving has been driving me crazy. They really helped out. I had the folks over at task Grabbit come in here, and help us transport a bunch of items from our old house, huge stuff to the new house. And you know, sometimes you just need an extra set of hands, and they really helped us out. When your to do list keeps growing like mine has recently, task grabbit is ready to help. Just pick a trusted tasker and they'll show up and get it done. And taskers are often available to help the same day. In fact, I've been looking at trucks I want to get kind of a you know, a cheap truck used. There's no such thing as a cheap truck, by the way anymore. I just learned that, and I found a mechanic on there, a tasker, and got a couple of pre purchase inspections done next day right there on task grab It. It was so simple, and it in fact saved me from buying a truck that would have absolutely cost me thousands of dollars in repairs not long after I bought it. So thank you to task grab it and to that tasker. Task grab it connects you with skilled taskers in your area for moving, furniture, assembly, home repairs, yardwork, mounting, and more. You can search for a tasker based on cost skill set, availability, and past client reviews, so you know exactly who's showing up and can have confidence that they know what they're doing. Taskers have assembled over three point four million pieces of furniture, completed seven hundred thousand home repairs, and handled one point five million moves and counting and counting.
Speaker 1: That's so many fucking people helped, dude, it's.
Speaker 2: Unbelievad not curse during the ads stamp.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, but that's what I curse when I get passionate.
Speaker 2: When life happens, your two do list grows, get ahead of it now and get fifteen dollars off your first task at TaskRabbit dot com or on the task grabbit app using the code broken. Taskers book up fast, especially for same day tasks, so book Trusted home help today. That's fifteen dollars off your first task using the promo code broken with the task grabbit app or at TaskRabbit dot com. I also want to tell you guys about Ethos. You know about Ethos because we talked about them before. Ethos makes it super simple to find life insurance. I know Sam because he's got his daughters, wants to make sure that they will be cared for, you know, financially, in the event of his demise. And it's a hard thing to think about or to talk about, but you have to.
Speaker 1: We have to, Johnny I laugh at people that don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: And that's where Ethos comes in. We again, we love Ethos, and they make it super simple. You just get on their website and they you enter reply. You know, they have like a series of questions. You answer those questions and immediately you're partnered with and ensure. They make it fast and easy and it's one hundred percent online. You can get a quote in seconds. As I said, applying takes only a few minutes and you can get same day coverage. There's no medical exam. You just answer a few simple health questions and you can get up to three million dollars in coverage. Some policies are as low as thirty dollars a month, and you'll get your lowest rate from their network of trusted carriers. Ethos also has a four point eight out of five stars on trust Pilot with over four thousand reviews. Get ten minutes, Take ten minutes to get covered today with Life insurance through Ethos. Get your free quote at ethos dot com slash broken. That's et hos dot com slash broken. Application times may vary, rates may vary. Trust Pilot rating is accurate as of June first, twenty twenty five. If using uh, well yeah, if you want to go check that out, you can on trust violot. But as of June first, uh last year, that was accurate. So thank you Ethos for sponsoring the pot And uh yeah, like Sam said, it takes a load off finding.
Speaker 1: Take a load off, take a load, take a load of Fanny right on me, good song man. That would have crushed if Johnny had had lightsabers hitting each other.
Speaker 2: Is it really? Is it going to be unlistenable for the audio, because I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm so deep into this right now.
Speaker 2: I'm just just going bro, I've got it. We're just going board here. So maybe I can replace my audio, but I don't think it.
Speaker 1: I would love that. Johnny dude, dude, look who's back. Jeffrey Wilson trying to go to bed. Can't do it. I have to sit back and listen. Jeffrey, if you thought about punching your munkinting to go to sleep, Sometimes that puts me to sleep, Johnny, it doesn't Okay. I got a couple of funny things, so okay, I talked about this on the one. My my baby's mama, Tex texts me that my daughter she read a chat on that she wrote on her pad this is great and it read they don't suspect the thing. I'm like, oh my god, dude, are we raising lex Luthor? Like seriously, is my daughter going to try to take down Gotham City? Like what the six year old says that? So anyways, I go to my you.
Speaker 2: I can't tell that more dramatically, by the way, that's amazing. So like you, you you find that she finds the pad she's swiping through and then written out by your daughter, they don't suspect a thing.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy is at six year old wrote that? Anyway? Czy, Just so you know, I bring my daughter to uh summer school today and I bring her into the class. The kids are like six ins is shorter than her, and I see what they're learning, and I go, is this kindergarten classic?
Speaker 10: Go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kindyguard class. I go, I can I put my daughter in first grade? Second? I think she said super advanced. I would say. My daughter is extremely smart. She's not really great with the grammar, like the writing and all that stuff, but she's super smart. So today I'm taking her to uh gymnastics. And we we leave our house. We go down, we take turn, turn to another street. Left. We go to the corner and there's like three cops coming right. So one cop goes. I let another cop go, but I'm like, I'm late for gymnastics. I have to go. So I go in between the second third cop. I'm like, I hope it doesn't get pissed. I'm late for gymnastics. I'm going. I drive. The cop turns my way and is way behind me. I'm like, that's fine, I don't care. So I take it right, go way down the street. I look, the cop is coming this way. He's coming by me. He's following me. So I take a left. I go again. He turns my way and just sits behind me. I'm like, what the fuck is good?
Speaker 5: So I go.
Speaker 1: I go, ma'am, what is up with these cops? My daughter goes, man, there's cops everywhere I go. Yeah, she goes, dude, she's sick. She goes, what do we live in a police state. I go what she goes, do we live in a police state? I'm like, are you n w A? Like, what just happened here is that my six year old is asking if we live in a police state.
Speaker 2: You're doing it right, Sam, You're doing it right man. Raising that girl. That's great.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what are you talking about? She's like, you know, these cops they show up, there's like twenty of them for nothing. I'm like, Okay, now, dude, this is this is the origin story of a comic book villain.
Speaker 2: You got to talk to her and see if she's got any memories from like a previous life or something.
Speaker 3: Oh, I never thought about that.
Speaker 2: Maybe she does that. You got to ask, you know, because they say, like you have to ask them while they're young before they.
Speaker 1: Somebody just said bullshit, like I made that up? Like why would I make that up? That my daughter is going to become a comic book villain? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What are you? Burt Chrischer? You know obviously it's I mean, you told me that as soon as it happened. He told me that privately. He wouldn't lie to me about that anyway.
Speaker 1: It's like, come on, dude, it's crazy dude, Like, what is going on? I'm like, hey, Sunshine, I'm not like I'm having like mental chest with my daughter, trying to explain to her that, like, not all cops are bad. Her cousin's a cop, and if you have no cops, you have chaos, and especially in a big city. You know, Like, I get there's corruption, but I've also seen when cops don't do anything and it's chaos. Right, But I have to discuss them with my daughter. The importance of having some law enforcement around my six year old.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: I'm raising a revolutionist good good.
Speaker 2: I mean, I better get aware better that she's aware of those things than that. Not right, I think that's great. Do you think she's aware of Peter Thiel's dialogue group? Do you think she knows what that is?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: But it's so hilarious people. Did you see I don't get rid of Air Dolphin. I just don't even want that.
Speaker 2: Guy in the chat just here why Chad says we shouldn't look at the chats because they're just a distraction.
Speaker 1: Just get rid of them because some of them are really funny. I just hate stupid people.
Speaker 2: You got rid of?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there we go get rid of him. Just over him, dude, don't even It's just like stupid people saying stupid shit. I'm not that listen, I want everyone to know something. I'm not that talented. I can't make up stories. That's why it takes me forever to deal.
Speaker 2: With your air dolphin thinks anyway.
Speaker 1: I do because he's got trans colors in his dolphin, which means that's a trans dolphin and that annoys me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, So if you don't know a this, this creepy group of elites, techno elites and actors and stuff that that Peter Thiel put together to kind of plot the future of humanity. It's invite only it had the list got leaked along with like evaluations of the applications, and Josh Brolin apparently is one of the people who kind of applied to this. In his application, Apparently, Josh Brolin, it says I grew up on a horse farm, So did I climb parts of Everest? I haven't done that. Given given Academy awards, which that's an interesting choice. I've given them, I haven't received them, been nominated written a book, had former poet laureates reach out okay, been friends with the greatest artists of our time, and smoked crack under a car at three am in San Francisco. The actor allegedly wrote in his application his internal review got a score of a C, so that got him a C as he applied to get in the group. Now he posted about this coming out and he said or he I'm sorry. He was interviewed by the Hollywood Reporter and told told them that he would like to know what the f he got himself into. Is his response to that. I think he didn't quite know. According to him anyway, Now, others have taken a different approach, did you see Joseph Gordon Levitt was also responded on social media, and his response was a little bit different. He said that he never met Peter Teele, he went to a couple of these things. I'll just pull up his post here so we can read along ore Dialogue conferences. Is from Joseph Gordon Levin on Instagram. I understand why people have questions and are suspicious. Some of the headlines and posts circulating about this are alarming, if not bizarre. So let me clarify. I have been to two dialogue conferences, but I do not know Peter Teal. I've never met him. I've never spoken with him or his representatives. I've never seen him at an event. From what I've read about his views, we are political and ideological opposites. At the dialogue conferences I've been to, there were a wide variety of people with a wide variety of opinions. Some I agreed with, some I didn't. I can't speak to every person named in the reporting, but my experience was not of a single ideological gathering. Over the past couple of years, last couple of years, I've focused on trying to make a positive impact on how the future unfolds, especially when it comes to tech and AI. Part of that work means forming relationships with all kinds of people, trying to understand their perspective and trying to get them to understand mine. Sometimes sometimes it's productive to engage with those we oppose. Now I agree with all that. Mostly, what do you think? What do you think about this dialogue thing? Is it creepy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course it is. It's done in secret, right if it wasn't leaked by some hacker like we wouldn't know about it? And when does Peter Thield doing anything for humanity. Like it's like I had a friend of mine hit me up, going, yeah, dude, is this the deep state you're talking about? And go, dude, it goes way deeper than that than the dialogue thing. Yeah, it goes. That's not a secret society. Well that's a secret group, you know what I'm saying. Secret society, but that's not the deep state. Now, the deep state is way past.
Speaker 2: That, so so institutional like in the government, the deeper. Here's a video report on the rest of this story.
Speaker 13: Secret societies they often come up in conspiracies or in the plot of a movie, but thanks to some work of some activists, we've got a first look into how one really operates.
Speaker 2: It's called Dialogue and.
Speaker 13: In the private invitation only group co founded in two thousand and six by billionaire Peter tild within the trope of Information Access, with the names of hundreds of participants, including fitting Trump officials, Lawn Musk, and the president of Open AI. These influential figures gather at annual treats, including sessions right back nuclear navigating World War III, and build a party run by a former White House National security official, the hacker Maya Arson crim who had.
Speaker 3: This for this person?
Speaker 1: This is the hacker.
Speaker 2: Wow, God bless them, God bless you are a person you see this hacker?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is the hacker. Thank you for everything.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you the artistics and.
Speaker 15: They exposed the US government's no fly list and reached surveillance company Vercata. Dialogue's digital footprint is hard to spot, although a report by Axios last year showed it's lining up a major expansion plans to build a campus in the suburbs of Washington, DC as a permanent hub for off the record meetings. None of the individuals names named in the league have responded for comment showing their commitment to the secret In secret society.
Speaker 1: I love how cute she keeps it. None of them have responded anyways, that's why they call it secret. Anyways. A puppy got lot found its owner. You know, it's like you're literally talking about evil and all these.
Speaker 2: Dude, should we form our own secret society.
Speaker 1: Johnny, nobody would want to join our secret society? Who wants to join our secret society?
Speaker 2: These are some of the names. By the way, it's general Alexis Grin Grinkowitch of that's NATO's Supreme Allied Commander in Europe, Scott Bessant, Army Secretary Dan Driscoll, Hallie Hoffman. That's the It seems by the way that there are levels to this dialogue thing. Like Joseph Gordon Levitt and the actors and the lightweights are at one level and probably don't see Peter Teel, but like Ted Cruz and Cory Booker, those types who are on the list definitely are seeing you know what I mean, there's I guarantee you that they're like lower. It's like it's just like you know the Mason's. They're different levels, and at some levels you don't know anything about what's actually going on. Let's see Jared Kushner's on there, Scooter Braun, if you remember Scooter Braun, Ezra Kline, the political commentator, uh, Sophia Bush, the actress, Rick Warren, the pastors there, Eric Schmidt, Peter Thiel. Yeah, I s boy, it's a whole host of people, super super interesting. A couple other things. Rod Stewart is having a tough time. We've followed the continuing descent of of Frankie Valley and it seems that Rod Stewart is now on the path of uh of Frankie Valley. He was on stage recently, according in this TMZ video and if it will just let me copy it, I will paste it over here.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And he's not looking good man, He's really struggling at concerts now. I think he had been unwell and like canceled some dates. And uh, now that he's back on stage anyway, I'll let you have a have a little gander here.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dude, Oh my god, what are we doing here? Dude? What are we doing here? Dude? Like, dude, end it, bro, I mean, why does the devil do this to these guys? It's too much, man, it's too Everyone's clapping. Yeah, he got the oxygen.
Speaker 2: He calls him to bring out an oxygen tank.
Speaker 1: Bro, and everyone's clapping like it's not a train wreck right now, Okay, call to day. The show's over. Let's go. Let's go it. Dude, stop buying tickets to these people. Oh my god, I can't watch this anymore. The show must go on, even though Oh my god, dude, did they yellow? How much did you drink? Enjoy so Love Trained by the OJS, Come on joy steps.
Speaker 2: I mean you said this earlier when I brought this up during cash Day, Like who do you owe? You know, what's who's your debt? Dude that you have to go out there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, dou These people are like keep going. You're like, I paid you back, leave me alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't think so. So the dumbest people have assembled at Trader Joe's over the past couple of weeks to get in line for these stupid tote bags that have gone viral. And it's just it's because they're valuable to white people. You have a bunch of immigrants that don't speak English getting in line to get them at Trader Joe's. Uh, look at this, dude. This is at a Trader Joe's. People lined up around the block, apparently at a lot of Trader Joe's to get these things.
Speaker 1: We have a load of the bags. We're gonna put them out drafting. Okay, hold on, hold on, I get where is this San Francisco?
Speaker 2: Hold on, now, what is this guy think's gonna happen if he leaves them with the box?
Speaker 1: By the way, this guy's like this old guy's like grabbing all them I can't it's freezing. Where is this Okay? I give big jugs. One big jugs just showed up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So all these white people are like buying them on eBay and stuff. So you have a bunch of immigrants just lying. You see this like Ross, if you going to Ross in La. I don't think this happens in other places, like in rural areas, but in cities, it's just immigrants going through the clothes at Ross, like looking for anything that's valuable that they can resell. And that's it's you just had like all immigrants lined up to get as many of these things as they could to swap on flip them on eBay.
Speaker 1: Johnny, are you calling Asians immigrants?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean they don't speak English, but none of did you hear those people? Those people didn't speak They were like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I want why all, Johnny? Where did you fly back to Southwest or did you fly back to Burbank or lax.
Speaker 2: I flew back to lax I flew out from Johnny.
Speaker 1: Have you seen what they're doing with drug dogs? They used to be German shepherds. Now they're like labradoodles, like they've deied. Fuck they done diversity with drug dogs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what that is. It's they take dogs that get like uh it's like straight or.
Speaker 1: Get drug problem to everybody for drugs.
Speaker 2: And they train them. Yeah, they've been training like like you know, rescues and stuff.
Speaker 1: Uh. Yeah, you're gonna have a Pomeranian snitching on your edibles.
Speaker 2: It's all a scam anyway, dude, that at least maybe not at the airport, but when police use those dogs, they just get them to do whatever they want. They want you to get, you know, to justify if they want you to justify a search. That's how they do it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Let's see. Do you think I wanted to ask you do you think this rift between Trump and then Yahoo is real?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: You don't you think he still got them at the balls?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think this is all attempt to get everyone back because they look like they're gonna get their asses kicked in the midterms, I think, which is hilarious because they the Democrats have no money, like they've they've gotten no money at all, like for their elections. They got no That's why they got to run all this tax fraud because no one's funding them.
Speaker 2: Oh that's interesting.
Speaker 1: So they were showing like the the Republicans have like one hundred and twenty mil and the Democrats have like three mil. Really, yeah, nobody's giving him money. So after Hillary couldn't kneecapped the Democrats, they had to go to the cartels for money. And that's why that's why Kamala Harris picked Tim Waltz because he's running giant tax fraud. He was money laundering, so he needed his money. So they're like, come on, fund our fucking thing. So he took a billion dollars gave it to her and now that and that's all that. That's that's all they're doing in California too, is funding the entire DNC, which is why we keep hearing about how fucking Gavin Newsom's going to be the guy that runs because he's funding it everything.
Speaker 2: Centera because there was this report by like Times of Israel and Channel twelve that the US government, like the White House, had been going around that Yahoo reaching out to the people who might replace him eventually, trying to kind of see if if they could work with them to get peace.
Speaker 3: But I don't buy it.
Speaker 1: They're even worse than him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't buy it.
Speaker 1: It's the devil.
Speaker 2: You know, dude, you want to see a miracle, a real miracle. So this guy survives a tornado on camera. Check us out.
Speaker 1: There is this.
Speaker 2: I have nightmares about tornadoes, like once every couple of months.
Speaker 1: Tornado outside right now, mute yourself, Johnny, I did it?
Speaker 2: Takes a second.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my gosh, what in the world just happened.
Speaker 2: It was like Mark Jesus, Oh my gosh, what in the world just happened?
Speaker 16: Well, this was insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well what's insane is you stayed to film yourself in the middle of a tornado.
Speaker 16: I mean, I feel I got scraped up. That was insane. The whole house that I'm living here just just got torn to pieces. I was flying around my house. I think I'm good though.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I think that what a miracle. What a miracle, What a miracle.
Speaker 1: It's a miracle that idiot's alive.
Speaker 2: Like, why were you said, Yeah, it's a miracle. What do you mean why was he in his house?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean, dude, things come and get out of there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, those things are unpredictable lots of times about Yeah, maybe there was a warning. I think I think it's about it.
Speaker 1: All right, Johnny, I gotta go, all right, bye everybody, see you guys next week.
Speaker 2: Bye bye bye now, sorry about the sound. Uh talk to you later. Bye bye. Oh word, we need a word.
Speaker 1: To tornado retards. Christian What