Speaker 1: Get ready for it.
Speaker 2: And so August twenty eight, twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, and we're live on a Friday here on o'celly dot com. So managed to actually push out a couple of shows this week and didn't have internet failure like we had last Friday, because there went the internet and then the electricity one after the other, and it was just you know, fun over here in the dark and the stone Age, but nothing they can do about it. We kind of closed out the show without closing out the show. And it is what it was, and I put it out. I don't know if anybody listened to it, but it's out there. It is a podcast. Also, I talked to Larry Hancock this week and Pierce Redman. I got plans for other stuff. I got invites to some other shows. Let's see what happens. I mean, we'll keep rolling the dice and see if the conspiracy against me continues, I guess, either by the universe or other people, or who knows, the Mexicans working next door that finally have taken up the abandoned house. What am I supposed to do? It is what it is. Welcome to America Trump style, all right, and uh, you know I won't last much longer, but hey, what the hell, it's not his fault or yours. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call. I might talk about news, but I don't feel like it yet, and I definitely don't feel like arguing tonight. So you know, let's just dessume you want a ready and come on and talk about whatever's on your mind. I don't want to talk long tonight. I don't want to get into explanations. I don't even want to get into the niche topics. To be honest with you, it is what it is. And also I've been coming quite a bit and that delayed me from doing the stuff I wanted to do on the weekend. And I can't help that. I've been sick with something. So whatever the yck is, it is three one nine five two seven five zero one six. If you're hearing us about fifteen minutes after the hour of eight o'clock as I speak anyway in the Eastern time zone, that's what we're doing until ten pm Eastern, when the Age of Transitions is scheduled to begin. And if he doesn't and internet holds up. We'll just keep going. But I think he's supposed to show up. But who knows what will happen next? Like I said in the meantime, join us and be heard three one nine five two seven five zero one six BPTE. How was your week? And did you get in the chat room and get a chance to tweet? And god knows what else? Because I didn't, But did you?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't get a chance for anything on X or Twitter whatever it is called it? What is the I know it's a visual name is X. But if people still refer to it as Twitter, well they do.
Speaker 2: But the web address changed, which you know is amazing to me, and and hosting changed and all that. I mean, you know, it's clearly one of the X projects because Elon marks a lot of things with an X, so it's one of his things. And it's officially X dot com and the logo says X. Now everything says X. You know, it's just does farts. I guess calling it you know Twitter, you know what I mean. But the Twitter links still work though, by the way, you know, if you've got an old Twitter lin, yeah, they do work. Like if you take a look at the one. Let me take a look at it real fast, just to make sure I ain't talking out of my backside here, because I always like to double check things, which is what takes me so long sometimes. But when I put out your thing and I say, hey, you know the co host, here's his uh, you know, here's his fed book account and here's his and it's fed book because it's not you, you know, not your fault, but to me, it's Federal Collection Book. But anyway, when I put out your thing, let's see, missus zolunurosa, where are you on here? I know you're on my list of links that I just copy and paste. I did a Joan Mellon tribute. This is on this list of links. Larry Hancock is there. I'm fairly certain where is it? Come on? Roll roll roll roll role. I know i'd know where to grab it if I was like doing show notes right now, but I'm not at this very moment. But I know I got the co host link here, and I'm pretty sure it says X or Twitter or whatever. But then the original link I put down for Twitter, it does work still to take it to your ID page. So let's yeah, so either you could use Twitter or x and then you know, whatever your name is like slash, whatever your name is from a desktop or whatever. It works. Yeah, see the co host. Okay, let's see No, No, there's BP dot com. Okay, so you got your dot com, you got your fedbook, and then this is an old list I went to and it doesn't have the Twitter account because Twitter is kind of new to you still.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I've only been here since first year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I know I got you here listed for you know what, I'm just gonna bring I hate going to do anything on the browser anymore during the show. What'screw it? We're gonna do it because I know I put out your Twitter thing with every show post. Now, so I'm gonna go to the last Friday night open mic, and I'm sure I list you know the co host. Here's his links and it should be your Facebook, your Twitter whatever i'm calling it, and and your website every time with every show that we do. Uh, let's see the co host, come on, open it up, the co host. There's your website and I call it Twitter. X oh on here it has changed to x dot com. Now you know we're gonna do live right now, I'm gonna try doing it as Twitter and see if it works. Because it was not too long ago. I know that. Come on, the stupid mouse of mine is like sticking. So now it's at that point where really I should replace it because I'm either going to have to do that or you know, I have to do that, or take it apart one or the other. And taking it apart, I don't think I even know where my small screwdrivers are anymore, but I do have a set somewhere. I should be able to take it apart anyway, it doesn't matter. I'm obviously stalling for time while I copy and paste, which is giving me trouble because of the sticky mouse. But I'm going to go to Twitter slash be feat in nineteen sixty nine, okay, which should be your Twitter link. Now it does work on X, but I got to replace Twitter. I got to replace X with Twitter to be very specific. So now I'm trying to go to it and see what it does. Wow. Well, it says that if I go to Twitter dot com, oh oh, it's telling me it's having trouble connecting to the server. Let's see.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: They may have changed it. Wait no, it is my clunky crap going on here with my my browser and everything. I've had trouble lately. Now, I just went to the Twitter link and what it did is, uh, you know when you go to the wrong page address and it just changes the address and sends you to the right place. So it sent me when I went through my browser Twitter dot com slash BP nineteen sixty nine, I did that and it converted it into x dot com. So it does. Yeah, so it does still work. And you know, people do that all the time with these little trick websites where like let's just say you have a web address that's hard to work with and it's some crap that you know you bought a long time ago, doesn't really count anymore or whatever. You just buy the new web address and then you create a link so that it converts it. Like let's just say I wanted to have I don't know the truth about Judy Baker dot com, right, so we pay the twenty bucks or whatever to buy it for two years, and then we just hyperlink it to your website. So when they type in the truth about Judy Baker dot com or they try to use the truth about Judy Baker dot com. They go to your page busting the balls.
Speaker 3: You know I got I'm not. I guess I'm pleased with with Twitter X. But I realized something yesterday.
Speaker 2: You know, there's this.
Speaker 3: Monitoring that they do. In a moment's notice. I replied to a post concerned at school shooting, and I found out that you will get flagged if you use the expression training. And I was kind of surprised. As soon as I posted that response to somebody. Suddenly I had to sign in again when I came back to my ex page and this went on a couple of times, and I went to my post just to see and they had that film over one and said this may have violated our rules, and I thought, well, what the hell do you mean may if you read it that damn quick, you know, apparently this thing flags it and somebody comes back and reads it, so it says, did we get this wrong? And I said yeah, I said what I typed is true. Tradings are a protecting class among the left. And I didn't hear any more about it. Suddenly I didn't have to log back in again, but my post disappeared, right, and that's what's got me thinking because it gives me the option. Well, you know, this may have violated the standards, and usually that can be taken care of if you just deleat the post I said, i't want to leave the goddamn thing right enough, it went away on its own. I'm wondering who decided to pull a pin on it. That pisses me off. Well, you know, if you're gonna, if you even claim that you're buying this to you're gonna bring free speech back to Twitter, well then damn it, do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but see your arguable terminology over you know, uh, tranny, transtestical, whatever it is you want to call them. I mean, I don't care about the political correctness thing, but it's way out of control on way more platforms than you realize. And you know what, you're even funding some of them personally. Uh you pay YouTube, don't you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well on YouTube, now, some channels they have flagged a lot of things, and I don't mean just political words. Uh, they flagged all kinds of political words on both sides, really pissing off the left and the right.
Speaker 3: Kind of Now, I say, and I hate watching these videos where they have to peep over a war or they'll star across it, so you don't know what they're saying, right, It's like, well if it's if.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well now they blurry images.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I just don't get it. I don't get it at all. And then you talk to all these developers, you know, when they're doing it, Okay, well, I hope this one doesn't get taken down or I can't say this, or they'll demonetize it, and it's just getting ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Well it's look, it's one thing that they said, we're going to demonetize this because they don't want to do business with somebody's talking about certain things. But I'm telling you that descriptors that are disturbing are now removed. So you got guys talking about, you know, murder cases, which is one of the most popular things to talk about in the podcast podcast world or twitter verse or anything. Right, Whenever somebody's murdered, they talk about it. So these guys are literally using words like unalived yeah, okay, and you can't utter the word suicide in most cases. Now the bigger companies get away with using any word they want you understand, Like, you know, if CNN does a news report, which I got to tell you my investigation on CNN is getting really interesting. Now I can identify the majority of the stockholders and controlling managers at CNN are actually Trump contributors, which I find really funny and really goes along with my whole you know, they use him for content, that's what he is. It's not about politics. But anyway, working on that still, you know, it's funny. They can talk about somebody was murdered, somebody was shot, somebody was you know, all these different things, right, But guys who are on there, even talking about TV shows, they've gone back and now words drop off in the middle of sentences where all of a sudden you're like, did my you know, did my show? Just like I'm listening to the Twitter, you know, to the YouTube in the background, right, and I'm thinking to myself, didn't Like I just lose my connection? Is there something wrong with the video? You know? Did it end? Is there a blank commercial here?
Speaker 4: And no?
Speaker 2: They cut off words like you can't mention a lot of different like violent words are the most prominent thing that I've noticed being you know, just deleted. So even if you're in a clinical sense describing something or talking about a news story, which now this makes more sense about how they went after me about I was covering a news story and they said I was encouraging violence. Well, now they've gone from you know, we're going to ban you and cut your videos down if you got to high enough. Following what they'll do is go through your videos and let the algorithm remove the bad words, in which case it could be a big, you know, huge descriptor here. I mean, if you're talking about, you know, an event in history.
Speaker 3: I heard, uh yeah, I heard just yesterday that there's all. They've also had a lot of complaints people that are submitting shorts or reels like they have on Instagram. They AI is editing them. Yes, and people are taking this short they submitted and the one that is actually on the website and comparing the two and they're finding the glitches in it. So, I mean that's something that's has come out recently. Now they're starting to edit your video and not say a word to you.
Speaker 2: Right, there's no train, there's nothing about it because they decided, you know, they're not going to go through and cut down all the content like they did to me. So now if I were to and I did that. By the way, I turned around and started pulling my videos off of YouTube because I started another YouTube channel, and because I was getting hit so hard so fast with warnings, flags and stuff like that. It was like, oh crap, somebody's running me through an algorithm here. And every mention of everything, like believe me, these Friday night shows became a landmine of problems because we talk about some things, you know, whether we're making a joke or we're discussing a news story, we're not always talking about, you know, the most wholesome of topics when it comes to no mentions of violence, no mentions of you know, you're not allowed to mention drug use. You know, even if you describe somebody as having an addiction problem to a substance, right, they turn around and they say, well they might have been addicted, and then you hear dead stop because they removed you know, words like methamphetamine, cocaine, crack, they remove any of that stuff in context of drugs. So they're removing drugs smoking, okay, any reference to or videos where people's smoke, and they're removing you know, any words that suggest violence or sexuality, which is making a real mess out of the Epstein videos, I'm sure on there because there's you know, a million of them. But I mean, you know, if you say that somebody is a sexual predator, that goes away. If you say somebody's a pedophile or a peederist, that goes away. Uh, if you say that you know, somebody was accused of rape or sexual assault. Some of the video guys that are out there constantly creating content have gotten hip, and now they're using terms like SSA who they say that the guy sayed, you know, and that means they sexually assaulted. And then they have a term for like kitty porn too, it may indeed be kp. So now we have people speaking like they're talking around a two year old because I don't know, maybe you haven't spent a lot of time around little kids, b people, But every time people are around little kids and they want to talk about something that's ugly, you know, they spell it out or they give initials for it so that the two year old doesn't right away catch on to what's being said. And that's the way you the public, are being treated. You know, you can't possibly hear any of these things anymore. Now if you're a larger corporate entity, or if you're one of the you know, the blessed podcasters, none of your stuff goes down, it doesn't get edited, so it's not an algorithm that's gone all the way across the spectrum here. If you are part of the elite class, as per usual, you get different treatment. So Joe Rogan and his outrageous discussion or his discussion of drug use, or Elon Musk smoking weed on his show, that's all good, you see, whether it's in clip form or it's full podcast. But God help you if you're me and you talk about somebody smoking a joint.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they do seem to be a little ridiculous on the way that they did not treat everybody fairly. It's it just kills me. You know, You're sitting there here enjoying a video and then all of a sudden, there's bleeps and blanks and you got to stop and read something on the screen because they can't say it out loud, so they just put it up in text. It's getting to be a pain in the butt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But a lot of the texts are getting blanked out right, So the whole meaning of what's going on context is getting lost, and again it's very selective. So now let's go back to your Twitter X problem. You know you're getting treated that way, but not everybody on that platform is getting hit the same way. Okay, this is the interesting thing. Even if you're paying them, you know, you might think, well, hey, if I pay for the you know, Twitter Upper echelon program, whatever it is they're calling it, or if I pay for my blue check mark, I should get special privileges. Right, Well, maybe you do. I can't tell, because every once in a while, something weird of mine gets flagged, and quite honestly, I don't know what the hell it's getting flagged for now.
Speaker 3: I know that nowadays, it surprised me that a term that's been in use ever since anybody knew what one was is not acceptable, and that's just hear it tastes the hell out of me.
Speaker 2: Well, I wonder how they would feel. Lof tranny is like a short, dismissive sort of term. I get why somebody might take offense to that, But I wonder what would happen if you use the word, the phrase or word transsexual. I think that was one word, and that was the initial word that I heard about you know, a long time ago.
Speaker 3: Sure that one would be acceptable, you know, but I mean trans well, yeah, but is tranny?
Speaker 2: See but I've been okay, but I've been corrected by liberals over the word transsexual. And to me, I'm like, look, that was like the medical term when I was growing up. And there was only a couple of them that popped up on daytime talk shows, right. They were a curiosity even It was like, wow, can you believe we have a man who wants to be a woman. And they would come on and they'd be dressed like a woman, you know, and some of them, you know, it was ridiculous. Some of them it was like, oh, isn't it hard to tell? And I'm like, it's not that hard to tell, but that's a little closer to woman than this other one over here, you know, to at least tell that one over there to shave before the show. You know, it was rough, especially New York. I don't know if you ever saw the talk I mean, talk shows used to be a little more regional and local too. You know, they weren't all national like Jerry Springer and Oprah and all that. They weren't all national. So like you know, I got the Morton Downey Junior Show, which was one of the most outrageous things, and they you know, uh syndicated it, but that was a rough show. You know everything, oh other things. Racial slayers are also off limits, but not to everybody. It's a very weird salad of you are allowed or you're not allowed to use words to report on things, to explain things, to describe things, to quote people. All the nuance is.
Speaker 3: Gone, like the whole It's like the whole Cracker barrel debacle that went on for a week. You know, everybody will said, you're thinking, well, you can't use the N words, but you can say cracker left and right, and you can refer to people as crackers and it's not a problem. It just amazes me. Yeah, Okay, how the hell wasn't cracker How the hell wasn't cracker barrel canceled years ago? Especially, we got an old white guy leaning against a barrel of your logo and he come on, the cracker doesn't. And I've seen some of these polls on on Twitter, you know, does this bother you? And instead of a guy wearing a Redskins jersey, he's wearing something with you know, uh got to he'll Billy's face on it and says, uh, crackers or rednecks. You know, does this bother you know? I was like, hell, no, it doesn't bother me.
Speaker 5: You know, if people would realize that, you know, people can take a joke.
Speaker 3: It's just crazy that we've got.
Speaker 2: We've gotten, We've.
Speaker 3: Gotten so dysfunctional trying to be functional that it's just it's sad. You know.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, like I've said on this show many times, you know, my my mixed ethnicity. I'm not offended by any of that crap. I'm more offended by the fact that, no matter what I swear to you, there will not be an Italian president until after I'm dead. I'm more offended by that. You know, I realize we don't have much diverse city in presidential you know, representation or anything. But I swear to it. There will be a woman, there will be another black president. There might even be a gay president openly before you get an Italian in there, because we're just not going to get there. I find that a little offensive, But then again, I'm not going to get up in arms about it because it is what it is. But when people use you know, grease Baul guinea, this kind of stuff. I don't care. You know, It's like, look, I know what you're talking about, and you're just stupid, so what you know? But then again, you know, people would say, well, that's because you were never denigrated like okay, cool, I was never denigrated like a lot of people. I got my own denigrations going on. I get it. But same time, you know, if you keep butchering speech like this, I mean, and I know there's no expectation of free speech in a private business and all of these things, everybody forget. Oh that's my my first amendment. No, it's not your first amendment, because your first amendment is about what the Congresses would do and laws against your free speech. Somebody telling you you can't use certain words in their house or we're going to kick you out. They're entitled to do that far as I see, you know. But I'm just saying to me, if you come into my house and you want to use the word guinea constantly, and I get annoyed with you and tell you look, get lost, because you know what, enough is enough, And I don't want to hear this in my house no more. I have a right to do that, you know what I mean. And that's the thing. These are businesses, right. You got public access, but it doesn't mean you get to stay you know what I mean. It's not really a public space. It just has public access. I mean, people got to wrap their minds around this. And the truth is, if you wanted to do something about it, you would create a free speech platform and actually follow through on that. But nobody ever does because eventually, and I'm telling you all those all those you know crazy, Uh, I am a real podcaster because I have a Rumble channel. Jerks. Uh, You're gonna learn real soon. Rumble's gonna turn on you as soon as it's big, and the politics.
Speaker 3: Gonna love you start cracking down, especially you know now that you've got people like you know, Nick Quinto is and that's the only platform that'll allow him on and some of the things done. I'm wondering when whin It's only a matter of when, you know, eventually they're going to start cracking down on people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's got nothing to do with the politics. It's got nothing to do with Oh my god, the right wingers came, that's bs. The thing is they already they've been open to everybody, and the problem is starting to show up because of the different corporate entities that get involved. So now you have you know, say PayPal or something like that that's involved in there. You know, just like they damaged me by getting out of business with me, if they turn around and threaten just like they did to uh what was it, bitch you, if they turn around and threatened to pull doing any business with them, bitch you can either bend or you know, beg their users to support us, because we're going to lose money from not dealing with this entity. Uh.
Speaker 3: And you know what I had with bitchhoot was it was the slowest platform. It would take forever for something to load. I would go, you know, Feter a while back switched over to bitchoot for some of his stuff, and I would go. And it didn't matter whose video it was, it didn't matter which channel you went to, but you would click on that thing and it would take five minutes for it to load before it would ever start playing. I never understood that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well look it's video codec stuff. I don't know why, You're right, bitchot was slow. But there have been a variety of platforms. Some of them legitimately tried to challenge YouTube, and there was even one that only almost looked like a carbon copy of YouTube, which was funny because I had heard that the guys who started it might have actually had worked for YouTube before Google bought it. Because Google didn't initially own YouTube. It was a weird kind of thing that they they've sort of covered up that history. But YouTube was not always owned by Google, so it wasn't always gutube. I remember, I.
Speaker 3: Remember when the takeover happened, that kick off a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there are people that even journalists have said to me, Oh, that's not true. They've always been owned by you. I'm like, no, they weren't.
Speaker 3: No, no, they were. In fact, they surprised Google and took a lot of their traffic when they started. And that was the thing about YouTube, It was all there's a channel that I listened to the Professor of Rock and he goes through and he does like countdowns for certain years, and and he'll do stories just on one band, how they came along, you know, certain things that happened to them.
Speaker 2: Is that guy, Wait, wait a second, is that that guy who does like here's like five crazy coincidences, you know, with songs that you didn't know how they were written or what they really mean. And then he goes through and says, this was actually about stalking, and everybody uses it as a love song. You know, obviously that's the police song. You know, every break take.
Speaker 3: He wears the uh he wears the hat, has the glasses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you get the guy's real name. No, I but I know who you're talking about. I don't know his real name either, but he comes up in my feeds all the time. And I got to tell you, I watch especially his shorts now a great subscribe. Yeah, no, but his shorts stripe to.
Speaker 3: But one problem that he's having is and Rick Beato's going through this too. You know, when you have a music show that's talking about music, you're gonna play snippets of the music. And he's limited as the you know, the link that he can play or he gets demonetized. But certain record companies have been putting hits up. They have been registering complaints either on copyright or some other thing. Was a universal music group has gone over gone after Rick Bato for some of the stories that he does claiming copyright infringement. I mean, how the hell can you have a music show talking about music and they put such ridiculous, ridiculous restrictions on how many seconds of a snippet you can play or they want to hit you with an infringement. You're out there promoting these bands and promoting these artists, and you know, it may not be a lot, but I'm sure that there's traffic to these other YouTube channels for these artists just by being mentioned on one of his shows. And it's like, you know, it's guys like that that started YouTube. That's how YouTube started, was people putting content out there, creating store that were enjoyable that people would return to week after week and listen to. And now they want to go after guys like that. It's the satis damn thing to think that somebody can't talk about the top ten of nineteen seventy nine without getting the damn copyright strike.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous, right, because what used to be the case was you could have twenty seconds, all right, and you were allowed twenty seconds. It was called fair use. And these record guys again, it's their shortsightedness. You're right, you know, I hear a song, or I hear that story about a song on you know, the Doctor of Rock guy, I might indeed turn around and want to go listen to that song now, right, So the whole thing exactly.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's been a lot of times I've watched it and when it's over with, I'll go and start looking at old music videos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or I want to see the videos.
Speaker 3: There's nothing but traffic, and it's traffic for those other places that are getting monetized, and they get't monetized based on the amount of views, right, like to shoot themselves in the foot.
Speaker 2: Well that's what you think. But I'm telling you that's why I'm so you know, everybody always gave me crap, But why are you so hyper about you know, keeping you don't want to use regularly? No, I can't use copywritten stuff you don't understand, even background music. Okay. People go, well, they don't care if you use a clip from you know, a documentary, and I go, yeah, but I gotta be careful because of what I do. But first of all, yeah, there's that problem. But secondly, guess what you can get hit from the music publisher. Okay, the documentary has permission to use that music. But now I play a minute of that documentary, I have now got myself a copyright claim against me from you know, the publisher for the music separate from the film. The film can have a copyright thing on me, the music can have a copyright thing on me. And sometimes there's even a third party that comes in that I think actually represents the actor or the talent. Okay, because you know, even if somebody speaking on a documentary, they have to sign a release that you're allowed to use their likeness, their voice. Okay. Well I don't have that permission, so I've got three parties. They can go after me for using the wrong thing, okay, And it doesn't matter if I used it on a podcast.
Speaker 3: Or you remember, Yeah, I remember one of the first one of the first Friday or one of the first Wednesdays that we were doing this, yep, And you got a hold of me and I had something playing in the background, and there was a short clip of Jane Pauley narrating something. It was either on Today or one of the other shows that she was on after Today, and it was it wasn't five seconds, but you could hear it in the background. And I remember somebody threw up a strike on that video because of it. Yeah, that was what six years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm telling you it's not gotten any looser, you know, if worse. I have had accidentally, like I've had somebody on here like play their own music during a show, right, and the artist is fine with playing their music on my show. But if I don't have clearance from you know, CD baby right and em I, I'm screwed. They could turn around and either demand any revenue that's created, you know, a share of it or all of it from that podcast, or they turn around they actually file a suit where they're demanding damages for me repeatedly using their material without permission. You know, I know, you know, your average podcaster doesn't have this problem mostly, but you know, I'm one of those guys that gets hit with them, so I always you know, I'm and everybody thought I was nuts when I first started saying, look, absolutely no copywritten material of any kind. Yeah, but I have permission from the artists. Not good enough, you know, Like they were like, you're a jerk, and I'm like, no, you don't understand. I see what's happening, and I see what's coming. So a year from now, like, let's just say, even if it works right now this moment and we get away with it, a year from now, they'll come after us and say, you know what, you had a thousand downloads, you had ten thousand downloads, and so I can't even rewind that, you know what I mean. It's like, well, yeah, okay, And they get their information from Apple because they have a contract with Apple, and that's one of the things Apple will do alone. So what am I supposed to do with that? I know you were around for some of these discussions, be Pete. Anyway, we do have a caller, so I hear you typing as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm answering Aaron in the room. He made a comment on why is the chat mont on the listen to live page?
Speaker 2: Now? Uh, well, I guess I will have to check on that. I recently had to extract some kind of attack file that was on the website. Maybe the chatroom is not working.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, it's something that I've noticed. It's been over a year that when I'm gone to o'chilly dot com and I go to listen a live it had it doesn't load the chatroom I always have to use the chat Tango address for the room, and that's been it's been for over a year now, so I thought it was just my browser wasn't loading it in the right section because I'm using Mozilla and sometimes it gets a little funky with stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, I'm on Firefox right now, and there's always been a delay with the chat room. But look, if you guys are listening live, yeah, you're gonna have to go to the ocelli dot com chat Tango because apparently for no other reason that I can. I have no idea why. And this is a new thing to me. The chat room is not popping up, so it does exist, but uh you know, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Just put the link of the room. Of course they're not a room. They won't see it.
Speaker 2: Well see there's the thing. If they're not, that didn't do as much good.
Speaker 3: Hey, making the effort, I got you.
Speaker 2: But look, if you're hearing me, you got to go to o'celly dot chat tango dot com. And I believe that went well. Maybe not, hold on, maybe that's wrong.
Speaker 6: It's it's the dash o'celly dash effect dot chat Tango c H A T A n G O dot com, the dash o'chelli dash effect, dot chat Kago dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I gotta get that link and get to it myself, because I just went to my own personal thing. Oddly enough.
Speaker 3: Well, of all the news, I've had one story that hit me from all week long. This happens. This is happening over the UK. Let me tell you about this real quick, and it's something you don't think about ever happening over here because we haven't had go on here what they had over there. They've got some wildfires that are up in the North York Moors area, which is on the east coast about two thirds of the way up along the coast the Yorkshire Moors. And when you have moors, you have pete, which is just a certain type of soil structure. They burn pete in stoves and for cooking over there. Well, they've had this wildfire. The problem is they have all these unexploded World War tank bomb from when they used that area for tank training back in World War Two.
Speaker 2: Oh sure figured it.
Speaker 3: You know, you use the worst kind of of wand that you've got to train on tanks so that you never know you're ready for whatever you run across on the battlefield. So anyway, they've got all these unexploded bombs, and they've had more than eighteen of them. While there they're trying to fight, the fires go off, So it's not only your you know the danger of fighting the fire, but now you've got unexploded ordnance in the ground that is hidden as well. And I thought, you know, I can understand these fires because we get them over here up in the northeast corner of the state, and it's pete up there as well, So you know these fires burn underground. You don't know they're burning until they get to the surface somewhere. You have to basically flood them and create wet breaks to put him out. So it's typical in finding it over there the same way you would overhear. We just don't have the disadvantage of having a bunch of World War two ordinance underground and blowing up on us. I thought, now that's got to take some special training.
Speaker 2: You know. That reminds me not only that, but another local story to you. Didn't some congressmen just get rested in North Carolina or something? I was reading?
Speaker 3: No, we had a he was a gop. I want to say he was on the school board. Let me look that one up. Apparently he got busted for kiddie porn.
Speaker 2: Oh Okay, that wasn't even the story I was thinking of. It was another. But that's that's pretty wild too. North Carolina often has these like stories that you think would go bigger and don't.
Speaker 3: True, and they have a connection to a lot of stories that go mainstream. When you track back through the story, you find a connection in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Well that just figures. Like I say, there's always lots of Jersey connections, the weird things, you know, like literally even through to the JFK case, there's actually a Jersey connection which makes no sense, but you know, like a bunch of the characters were arrested right before Dealey Plaza in Jersey, and there's other weird stuff going on with Jersey people with the JFK ass. But it's like every time I turn around, I look for the new Jersey connection, and I think, you see the same thing with North Carolina. I don't see it as much, but we did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say, we just this past week had one of these big mega preachers get busted for forced labor. What else they got them for They got them for a racket too, and fraud and wire fraud. But they also have him for forced labor. Apparently they were holding people captive and making them work in their call centers. Okay, this guy he's tied to. I think the church is actually located in Florida, but this dude lives in Durham and he just got busted the other day.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, the story that I was reading that I thought was weird earlier this week, and I guess it was only a day ago or two days ago or something like that, but it was this North Carolina election official arrested after allegedly spiking ice cream with let's see and what MDNA, MDMA, excuse me, and cocaine in his granddaughter's ice cream. Did you see that one?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, Now, wasn't that the guy on the school board or something.
Speaker 2: Let's see board of elections here? Oh yeah, okay, so he's a board of elections guy, and he might be something else, but he's definitely wanted. And I didn't even see what his political affiliation was. I just saw the mugshot and like lots of pictures of ice cream and that he had put like cocaine and his granddaughter's ice cream. And I'm going, what plus MDMA, So I'm like, how is this not a bigger national like story, Like, how is this not one of those things that they go talk about outrageous? Here's drugging for you, you know, but I don't know it just it just is not really traveling anyway. We do have a caller, so I want to get to him before we get anybody else. And remind you guys listening, if you are here in US live that the chat room is working. You just have to go to Let me just double check that address so I don't get it wrong again. If you go to the dash O'Kelly dash effect dot Chattango dot com, you can go right into the chatroom, which is apparently not working on my website for some odd reason. And Chris, I see your message. Thank you. I haven't gotten a chance to check, but I appreciate it. And you know, it's it's just a weird world right now. The website was under attack this week. I didn't say anything about it publicly, but I thought I handled it all and perhaps the chatroom needs to be redone. I will fix it as soon as I'm done with shows tonight, you know, best I can. But I wasn't aware that the chatroom stopped working. It does work through chat Tango, so it does still exist. They haven't hijacked my account yet. I can still post in there. I'll put a Hello or high in the chatroom and you can always roll it back, so you know, if you go there, you don't get the player or anything, but you can just look at the chats. So where we are, it's the dash o'chelly dash effect dot chat tango dot com and chat Tango spelled with one T, so chat ango c h A t A n g o dot com. Okay, and that way you can follow with the live chat uh and roll it back still anyway until they take that away from me, and they shouldn't because uh, you know, I've had that for over a decade too, but who knows. Anyway, vp'd anything you want to add before I get to our caller, which has been waiting for a while, and I'm not even sure how long because it's not showing me the time. Now on the on the.
Speaker 3: Callers, now, go ahead and bring them all. Though I like the way you put that. You gotta put that little Harry Beelofonte Pauls in their chat Ango.
Speaker 2: Yes, got to put it in there. Well, you know, look, it makes it so people will remember when they're typing, right, That's what they used to tell us. Anyways, Uh, it looks like it's Chris from cal No, excuse me, it's Danny and California. I keep doing this, Chris in Florida, Danny and California. This is Danny in California. I think I don't know why I keep mixing them up. Danny, how are you? Man? Sorry? I keep doing How are you I? I've been sick all week and I've been trying to get shows out and I'm doing the best I can. But I guess the chat room's not working. It does work on the Chattango site Chattango it works, but it doesn't work on my site right now. So I thought I had everything repaired. I guess not. What can I do? I got a you know, I'm a one man a gang over here. So anyways, enough out of me, Danny. What's on your mind this week? How are you? First of all?
Speaker 4: Well, long hard week, you know, overall doing good?
Speaker 5: It's it's a labor day weekend and it's a it's a it's a it's a weekend that I get kind of excited about ball because I've labored hard my whole life, and it was always important I was around people, but laborhard. My father had his own business, and family were farmers and business owners and police officers and engineers, and there was always this sense of a work ethic. But uh, yeah, I'm kind of I kind of get excited about it. It brings back a lot of memories that was always it seemed like school always started right after Labor.
Speaker 4: Day as a child.
Speaker 5: And now we're starting to wind up, get down the stretch of baseball season. Now football season is going to start to kicking off college football, and then yeah, kind of.
Speaker 2: An exciting pardon that's BP like doing his cheering section for the beginning of the New Sports. Interesting though, because baseball would be way more down the stretch by now when we were kids. Because doesn't it like going to November nowadays and all that.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, you know you had Reggie Jackson who was mister October, so you know it always the playoffs and everything used to happen and be done by October, right, But back when Reggie was the what was he? He was the stick that stirs New York's drink.
Speaker 2: I think he said, well, I remember him being mister October and I used to actually kind of like the Reggie bars. There was a candy bar, a Reggie bar.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they don't try to Reggie bar.
Speaker 2: Did they even distribute those outside of the New York area, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we had them down here. I just i'd never you know, I'd always get a baby Ruth. I'm sorry. It was about the same to me as from looking at the picture on the package.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it was weird to me being in New York because once I started to travel around the country, I found out that, you know that the Yankee Franks weren't the only you know, hot dogs named after a baseball team, because I thought, you know, it must be just them, right.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: They never tried doing Mets dogs or anything like that, or at least never that I saw.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: But because Mets were always meant to suffer outside of sixty two and eighty six, we were meant to suffer all the time. So screw us the Yankees. You know where they got to question big name team?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a question, and maybe you can answer this because you know a lot of these connections, all right. Nathan's hot Dogs are the Nathan's hot dogs that I buy in my grocery store still owned by the Nathan's at Coney Island that started it all, or did they sell off that part of it? Did they sell the name for these products and the stores or are they still actually Nathan's.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know if they are. It got a little confusing at one point, and I'm not sure if they own part of the company or if they still own it. But I have this terrible feeling that they did sell it off because they now have the Nathan's fries out there too.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I was thinking they had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the formula is basically the same, so you know, the nathan dog you get in another part of the country is the same kind of dog you get on Coney Island if you can still get them. And there are Nathan's stores two. Subrettes is another one from that area that did the same thing. I don't know if those are distributed as why. I don't think they're as big as Nathan's. But Subrettes was another one, and that's usually what came in the street vendor cars, like you know, the carts you would see in New York. I don't even know if those are there anymore. The hot dog carts on the streets in New York, those were mostly Sabrettes, so you know, it was a different dog there, and it is an entirely different sausage making that goes on between Nathan's and Sabrettes. Personally, I always like the Sobrittes. Yeah, but I'm not sure if they still I know for years they owned a piece of it, for sure. But to try and keep track of everything corporate, I mean, it's it's such a confusing merry go around keeping track of the media companies. You know, who has time keep track of where your food's made. Snapple's another weird example of that, where it was a New York based company and they were just in New York, and they weren't just known for the iced tea, but the iced tea became the biggest thing. And you know, like when I first started drinking Snapple, I was happy because they had a cola and a root beer that didn't have artificial colors in it. It was clear, so I was drinking their clear sodas, and they had a lot more juice products than they have now when they were just a New York based company. And quite frankly, one of the biggest things that got them moving in the Tri state areas Howard Stern. You know, he advertised it, swore by it, and that's what grew it big enough. On Limball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Limball used to advertise for Snapple too, that was one of his big sponsors.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, see, Stern was pissed about that because Limbaugh picked up some of his big sponsors, you know, and syndicated after Stern did. Stern didn't get as many radio stations as Limbaugh did, but those sponsors were cutting deals with Limbaugh only based on the fact that they made good with Stern, and that was why that happened. And there was crossovers in certain radio markets and stuff. It was weird, and he was pissed at it because it was like, I helped build that company and now Limbaugh comes in and he's mister Snapple guys. You know, it's like, well, you know, that's what happens, man. But I watched that happen in real time. I mean, there was not much Snapples advertising anywhere until they got on the Stern Show. You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was pretty popular down here, especially their tea. I mean, people down here, you know, are tea freak, so they try to find something as close to home as they can. A lot of people bought Snapple.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't see a lot of snap in the stores anymore though.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think it's as big, but it does have a presence, and I think Quaker Oates might have bought it. It's you know, the Quaker company bought it at some point, and you know, it's no longer the mom and pop New York company for sure, It's going to be honest.
Speaker 3: I think Quaker was bought out by I want to say Craft, but I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I'll find out it could be. But you know, you could probably just do a quick AI search on who owns Snapple nowadays. It's remarkable, you know, Like I said, there are certain parts of the country where doctor Pepper used to be distributed along with pepsi, and then in other cases it was distributed with coke.
Speaker 3: You know, here it was always with the seven up bottler. Whoever bottled seven up had doctor pepper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it was.
Speaker 3: Separate bombers than Coper.
Speaker 2: Pepsi here right, and that's Canada Dry. So that's yet a third soda company. Uh so even worse, Doctor Pepper is its own thing, but they end up having to partner with the local bottler or distributor, you know, like in Jersey. Doctor Pepper is practically a coke product. It's bottled in the coke uh factories there too.
Speaker 3: Started in Texas. I love Doctor Pepper. Let's see, Quaker Oats is owned by PepsiCo, which also owns Gate Ray. Let me find out about Snapple there you go.
Speaker 2: Plus they own a wide variety of energy drinks, like the superloaded touring stuff. Yeah yeah, Pepsi's got a lot of stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they got Pizza Hut, they got Taco Bell on their all owned yeah by that company. Let's see your own.
Speaker 2: And the only awful decision I made in the late nineties was with Red Bull because I thought.
Speaker 3: Owned by Curry, yeah doctor Pepper.
Speaker 2: See, but Red Bull was not owned by anybody. They ran their own trucks, they did their own deals and all that. And to me, I looked at it and I said, how am I going to charge two dollars for a twelve ounce caan of this crap, and I tasted it and thought it was awful. I'm like, you know what.
Speaker 3: I used to get in this argum a little bit. My brother he drinks Red Bull like crazy, and I can't stand it. To me, Remember Bazooka Joe bubblegum. Yeah, it's the little rectangular piece they had to comic wrapped around it.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Well, when you would chew that and eventually all the flavor was gone, that is exactly what red Bull tastes like to me.
Speaker 2: Well, see, to me, it's way worse than that. I wish it was chewed bubble gum. When I tasted that stuff the first time, it was like I had the distinct feeling of like mildly apple flavored battery acid in my mouth. I mean it was horrible. I literally wrenched the first time I tried a Red Bull at a trade show and I said, there's no way in hell and picking this crap up from my stores and they were like, we'll get you twelve cases to start with, and I'm like, no, uh yeah, that's literally my And you got to remember too, I was in you know, my stores were in some odd neighborhoods. There was one neighborhood that was split rather directly between you know, a black contingent and an Orthodox Jewish community. And then I had another store that was like basically surrounded by lower class retirement villages, so it was old people. I wasn't going to be selling much red Bull anyway. But the thing was, I wouldn't even take that crap for free. I hated it so much. And it was a twelve ounce can that was going to cost me more than a twenty ounce bottle of Pepsi. So to me, it was like, why am I going to do this? This is stupid, and I don't think any of my customers are going to drink this plus and eight koshers, So there goes half of my customers at the one store. You know what I'm saying. It was like, forget this. You know, PEPs see at least has a kosher thing on it, Coca Cola has a kosher thing on it. Hershe's chocolate has a kosher thing on it. I can sell it to the Orthodox guys, you know. And I really did not see I mean I didn't see elderly people or black people drinking red Bull. It just made no sense to me.
Speaker 3: All this stuff is nasty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I sold Jones soda, you know, well when it was early on in its development, I sold lots of grape soda in the Black neighborhood all day long. I sold lots of coke and pepsi to the Jewish guys, no problem.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: I also had these you know, crazy snacks that had you know, Israeli names on them that I couldn't pronounce. And I would actually literally tell the Kosher candy salesman, you know, give me the blue bag of those crunchy things. I had no idea what the hell they were, but I put them in there, right, kosher snacks in that one store. And yeah, in the old People's store, he damn right, I had uh, you know, denture cream and other convenience items specifically for that neighborhood. I did not see Red Bull flying in places like that. You know, you give me a Parkway store made.
Speaker 3: An interesting fact, and I didn't think it was worth this much. But when Doctor Pepper Snapple was bought, Curig hit to a team whoa.
Speaker 2: B Pete just went away. But Danny, you can still hear me right, Okay, b Pete might have to come back on to the jitsy link to uh reappear, but uh yeah, I find this interesting. Probably you, probably nobody else does. But I'm sorry. You know you you brought up Labor Day and we ended up talking about soda and stuff. I don't know how that happened. But anyway, what else is on your mind while we're at it?
Speaker 5: Well, I was just going to chime in the you know, the Nathans and Huber National out here in the West Coast. I mean I heard of those brands, but I never saw them in the stores until maybe about fifteen years ago.
Speaker 4: And I think.
Speaker 5: They're they're quite popular, because it seems like I'm seeing more and more like the regular grocery stores.
Speaker 4: And as far as red.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I never I'm not a heavy drinker of it, but when it came out, I drank not for the taste, definitely because I work nights and I drive. It definitely gave me a boost, you know, so, but I but I just I found that I found it for the price, I could just stick to a cup of coffee and I was I got the same effect.
Speaker 2: So yeah, see, now I'm somebody who didn't mind when you know, Monster came out and a whole lot of these other drinks came out. You know, they're better, Uh, they're palatable, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're they're more tasty. But I just have I've had a thing where I gave it up for lint, like over thirt years.
Speaker 4: I don't drink a lot of soft drinks. I just is just too much sugar.
Speaker 5: I mean, I do enough other bad things to my body and health that I just figured to just stay away from it. So the only time I like to have a soft drink is like if we go out to like a restaurant. Because I'm dot, I just don't drink when I go out. So that's my tree. I'll have one one Coca Cola, you know. And speaking of doctor Pepper, my wife grew up in Texas. That's all they drank was doctor Pepper.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Well, first of all, they love doctor Pepper in the South, but they also love Coca Cola and they have to say the whole thing Coca cola for some reason. Yeah, and you know, look, the Pepsi guy's too funny because he got pissed at the amount of money they were charging him. For the cokes here and made his own and that's how Pepsi Co got started, you know, fair enough, But these energy drinks have been a weird evolution because nowadays you have like the cheap stuff like venom and all that, and I find even the cheap garbage more palatable than the red Bull to this day. And I am a soft drink drinker. I drink, but I drink caffeine of all kinds. I mean, I know people are like, oh, you know, that's why you can't sleep in this, but truthfully it actually this is going to sound really strange, but it improves my vision a little, and well, I get it. I get it. And actually managing I am constantly like if I have nothing to help me, I could easily have. I could easily have, Like, let me think, say eighteen migraines a month, okay, more than half of my days spent in migraine without the caffeine. With the caffeine, I can manage it. And I can bring it down to anywhere from ten to three, which is the best I've ever done in a month that I can recall is three massive migraines and it's from my eyes, so it improves my vision. It dilates the blood vessels somehow and makes it more comfortable for me to see and operate. And I know that there's detrimental stuff to my health outside of that, but that's the trade off here. It's you know, it helps. So that's why I constantly consume caffeine. Anytime there was like, you know, any consideration of like, well, what do we need to get for you to travel, or what do we got to put on your rider as a musician, or anything else. Caffeinated drinks. You know, either you can serve me, you know, some coffee and you know, one time I drank coffee black, nothing in it, but even when I start to put stuff in it, at first, it was just a little bit of sugar. So you know, you can either get me lots of pots of coffee or supply me with a bunch of you know, highly caffeinated tea, or you know, easy enough, somebody buys a couple of bottles of soda for me to have and I'm a happy camper for a couple hours in a location. You know what I mean, right, we get it. It's just it's part of my daily regiment. Even if I don't eat. I have to have some caffeine in order to function. You know, I can go a day without eating. I go day without caffeine and I'm guaranteed to crash into a headache. And some people say that's the caffeine withdraw but I've gone through the caffeine withdrawal and still on the other side of it. I'm telling you, more than half of my month will be spent you know, in a in a migraine. So you know, who the hell wants that.
Speaker 4: Nobody wants that, you know.
Speaker 2: So I'm just saying anyway, but calculated drinks have become part of my life because I like coffee. Uh oh, you're still there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm still there. You were kind of cutting out there, but I was.
Speaker 5: I was just trying to be patient and trying to figure out what you're talking about. Oh sorry, I kind of judge all the times that coffee is my favorite drug because it really does. The particular stimulant I get out of it really works.
Speaker 4: But as I've gotten older, I don't drink it. You know.
Speaker 5: I used to drink sometimes three four cups, but now I'm just down. I just do one cut because it's just the acid's too hard, too hard on my stomach.
Speaker 2: Right, I get it, and it makes sense, you know, But like I said, I just require that caffeine for those reasons, and I don't have a substitute for it, you know, it just and it doesn't remove it completely. It just helps me to manage it better. And I've never found an alternative. I've tried migraine medications, all kinds of stuff, you know.
Speaker 5: And there's also there has been a lot of you know, studies that there's a lot of benefits to like just just regular coffee, you know, and moderation.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: It is a stimulant, and it's you know, it's it's a safe stimulant because I know that when I drink a cup, I'm on the road for a couple hours, you know, I'm more aware, I'm more too, you know, And I think that's a positive thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, definitely, look there there's that. But quite honestly, I think a lot of those effects have sort of left me, you know. And and indeed, another weird thing about it is, I don't know if you ever heard this, but like they always say, like hyperactive kids, they used to prescribe give them a cup of coffee. Well, that was one of the things done to me when I was younger, and it it was one of those things that used to help me to calm down really and actually even to this day as I drink it, And it might be because of my imbalance due to the fact that it's a constant. It has a calming effect on me mostly you know, during certain times of the day it will lift me up and help me wake up. But if I have caffeine right before bed, that's how I can properly get rest as well. So it's a weird thing depending on the time of day because of the orientation of the serotonin levels. Like I said, it'll help me sleep, but it also helped me wake up, which is weird. But that might be because I have some of that hyperactivity crap going on. So BPT I can hear you back. I don't know what happened to the link or whatever, but got you another one and here you are.
Speaker 3: Well, I kept using the link we used to start this, and it would throw me to a room by myself. As said, it is waiting for you to show up. I thought, that's weird. It's the same damn length we used an hour ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got you and me and me and Danny were sitting here talking. So broadcast has continued and you were just off on your own. I don't know, maybe we need to find an alternative to this jitsy too. You know. It's been weird because of the teams. Yeah, you know, and we tried to use teams and then you couldn't hear the callers. So what am I supposed to do? You know, I don't know. You know, we got to find it. We got to find a new platform still, and I've experimented with a couple and believe it or not, I'm working with the best I have. If I have no need for phones, I can just use teams. That works okay for audio, but it's not super you know, but people don't have a problem using it. And it also has the option to use a browser and stuff like that. But Jitsy is a little more open and actually, if somebody wants to plug in, record video, do whatever they want with it from their end, they can, so, you know. And it's not costing me money either, which is a good thing, especially because I've been short on money lately. A matter of fact, I even had the water turned off for a couple of days this week. Didn't expect that, but you know, what are you gonna do? And got it back on thankfully. But you know, this is where I'm at, so you know, doing the best I can here. Sorry guys. Anyway, So yeah, we wound up talking about caffeinated drinks because of the Snapple discussion, I think. But Danny, I got a feeling you might have other things on your mind this week, do you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's a you know, like I was saying, it goes back to labor, you know, and work.
Speaker 4: I mean, I started mowing lawns when I was eight years old.
Speaker 5: I had grandparents that lived two blocks away and got paid doing that.
Speaker 4: And I remember.
Speaker 5: You know, it was a good learning experience because my dad showed me how to mobile lawn and we had kind of like a patio and there's like this berm. It kind of went up, and I remember it was probably the third time on the law and I just went straight up to burn the blade. The hit this concrete and I bet the blade and broke the lawnmar and I was kind of devastated. I thought, oh man, my dad's going to kill me, even though he never did you know. And he worked next door and came in and he looked at what happened, and I thought he's gonna I was me in trouble, and he goes, you know, my dad looked, he goes, that's my fault. And I was kind of shocked, and I go, why is that?
Speaker 4: He goes?
Speaker 5: Because I didn't teach you not to go off that he goes, you didn't know any better. So I got a new lawnmarnan. I learned from it.
Speaker 4: So and then when I was.
Speaker 5: Twelve, I my dad said he's going to teach me how to work, and I've been. I've been working ever since. I've never been without a job. I had to work that summer six hours day, six days a week, and I got a paycheck, and I've been addicted to one ever since.
Speaker 4: And anytime I want any money from my folks, he says, go and I got work for you to do. That's kind of one of my early experiences worth work.
Speaker 2: And it just always worked.
Speaker 5: And I'm happy with the career I've had. It worked a lot of hours, I had crappy jobs.
Speaker 2: I'm blessed, no, I hear you. And I started working before I could get working papers and all that too. A little bit limited though because of the bad eyesight. But I did what I could. I mean, I hustled money from the time I was six. But then, you know, around the time Mom decided to get clean and I no longer had access to the bars. Well, then it was time to do other stuff, you know, and so I did the best I could. Little little adjustment period there, and then a couple of years later I was actually able to go get jobs, but I always worked too, up until I was, you know, deciding to get this started, and two job opportunities just fell apart, and I suddenly had no job. And I was just trying to do this to live on, you know, and did for a little while, you know, but it's taken different supplements here to even get by, and it is what it is, you know. I got a question actually, since well you you and well hang on, hang on, let me ask you this because I got an idea here. And I'm curious if you've seen this be Pete and Danny, you guys both have you know a bit of I never did a lot of the uh like landscaping or yard work. I did some and I tried to start a business with a friend, like you know, in middle school, with like, hey we got a lawnmower, let's just offer the more people's lawns. We made our own flyers and went out there and did that. Had very minimal success with it. Uh, but you know, I was out there trying to do that stuff, and I took notice of something recently and I'm wondering if you guys caught up on it. There's a ton of these videos that I think are AI generated off of real video because they all tell the same story. I went to this old lady's house. I just deed to help her out with her lawn because it was overgrown and she's a widow. And this is a similar story is told over dozens of these videos that are popular, and the guy's basically like I went there to do this for free, and you know, and you should like, just you know, do something with my video. You know, acknowledge my video if you think that paying it forward and doing the right thing is a good thing. So it's a positive message built with this cookie cutter formula of some guy going and clearing you know, an old lady's property and somebody always comes along to tell them, hey, you're not authorized to be here, or complains about the lawnmower or some crap. And it's a constant thing. And I'm looking at it, going, this doesn't make sense that everybody's videos are very, very close to one another. It almost sounds like the same guy narrating it, even though it's in a different state, it's a different woman, a different story, et cetera. It's got enough differences to say somebody's trying to separate it. But yet I can see that it's a mass produced thing, and I was curious, what the hell that is.
Speaker 3: I can answer that I've talked to. I have actually chatted with a couple of those guys. Okay, some of them are legit. Some of them are legit. Now, yeah, it's basically the same story. In fact, in one I watched not long ago, the city had given this old lady a notice saying, you know, either clean up your yard by such a such state, or we're going to come in and do it and bill you. And this guy showed up to do the work for her for free. He has a long service business and he rides neighborhoods. He tries to find one a week to do.
Speaker 2: I watched that guy last night. I guarantee you I watched that guy last night, and because that's exactly the slightly different story that I went. Okay, But I think they took a couple of these legitimate guys and copied the idea of their story. And I don't know what the scam is, but there's got to be some sort of scam that's going on with amplifying these guys and then stealing their story into an AI cookie cutter that's meant to I don't know what draw traffic, get subscribers, or is there money being made off of this?
Speaker 3: I'm wondering.
Speaker 2: And even that times.
Speaker 3: That are legit, a lot of the people that subscribe to them make donations to help cover his cost for doing these jobs for people. So yeah, there is money generated on some But the two that I've talked to, one of them was somewhere I want to say, Pennsylvania or something, and then the other one was out west or more out west. But I've actually talked talked to him, sending them messages and all to you know, find out how they got started, because they're usually one guy teams or two men teams. Yeah, the ones that i'd usually watch is one guy that'll show up, but he was actually mowing the lawn, and the cop showed up said that he was interfering with city business right by doing this for this lady. And I thought, now, if that isn't going out of your way to be a prick, I don't know what he is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's always somebody going out of their way to be a prick in these stories. And it's funny because it's like such a repeated story, perfectly beat or beat that I know somebody took a legitimate story and tweaked it a little and put it back out there. One of them even includes a guy saying I started working on this lawn and there was a homeless guy there, and so he offers the homeless guy a job. And I wonder if it's all about, you know what, if you want to help me pay for these people I'm doing for free, send me the money. And there might be a lot of people saying, you know what it's worth my ten bucks, And maybe they're kicking them donations thinking they're doing a good thing, paying it forward, and some of these guys are just copying the legitimate guy's story. What do you think.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't the people would do that just to try to take donations. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, we've already seen plenty of stories about gofundmes where you know, somebody has cancer and they don't actually have a daughter, you know, and all kinds of weird things, right or the kids already died and people are out there with the pictures still. You know, weird stuff. People will con you any which way and pull it your heart strings, for sure. But Danny, have you heard or seen any of this stuff with the lawn cutting guys, I have not.
Speaker 5: Seen anything of the long cutting, but I have noticed on as uncle would say, the tic tac. It seems to be it sounds like almost the same voiceover in different stories and they're trying.
Speaker 4: To like sell you a story. I don't know what that's about.
Speaker 5: But as far as scammers, I mean, I don't know how people sleep at night. I mean, it's just it's just that my moral constitution is scan people out of out of money. But yeah, I don't know about this whole thing about a cop, you know, chast guys and somebody for cleaning up somebody's long when it's already a nuisance. I know that they have these yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Know, some cities have theseus.
Speaker 5: You know, they like these complaints. You can complaint.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sometimes in the story, now, this guy who you know, be Pete says is legitimate. I believe be Pete, but you know, and I believe he checked with the guy and she thinks he's a real regular guy. But then again, you know, how do we know that this guy isn't a scammer? Is my big question, because sometimes it's a homeowner association lady that comes over, or they say, oh, it's just some Karen from the neighborhood who's mad about the noise. You know, whatever it is, there's always some opposition. And look, I'm doing a good deed. And I wonder if in their messaging they just go, yeah, you know, it's getting a little tough doing it though, because I can't afford the gas anymore. And somebody goes, well, look i'll pay for the gas this week. I wonder if it's just a step by step like you know, look, if you get a thousand people to give you five bucks, you're doing great, you know for a video.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the two guys, the two guys that I talked to, they actually have websites that have merchandise that you can buy their company logo, their T shirts and hats, and a lot of them are like these shirts that absorb sweat for construction workers and things like that. But they never the two guys I've talked to, they never promote for donations. I mean, that's one thing they don't do. They don't ask for donations. They're regular subscribers, you know, either buy the merchandise or provide a donation for what they're doing. They never asked for it. They started this as being a pay it forward type thing, and they've been legit the whole time. So yeah, you know, but I'm sure there are people out there that would. Yeah, they're just you know, it's like you go to I've listened to one the other day for like fifteen minut and it's about a border patrol agent that supposedly disappeared back in nineteen sixty seven. They never found a trace of her, and then supposedly she had seen something happen people paying off and trafficking people and they ended up being murdered. And I finally I sent a message to the guy said is this fact or is this fiction? Well, it's kind of a combination. I said, is there anything in this story that I just listened to that is factual? And they said no. I said, so you're just making these stories up. I don't know what the benefit is if people are actually sending the money or joining memberships in crap like that, but I mean it's ridiculous. I tried to go to watch something the other day and they wanted you to subscribe, and the lowest thing you could subscribe was forty nine ninety nine. I thought, screw that noise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, And look, there is a subscriber based model and then there's a donation based model. And I mean, you know, there's fools like me literally just going, look, I'm going to put out the content. You guys, you know, do what you want if you want to subscribe or not, or if you want to you know. But there's other people that I think have actually figured out how it's sad because I wish they would monetize real content instead of stealing other people's stories and ideas and just running off.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you know. But the weird thing you yeah, YouTube will take you down for saying a bad word. But they let them a scammer like that have a channel and run it long enough to make enough money before they never you know, before they just take off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean YouTube, different channel, right. YouTube is loaded with stories of people that scammed all kinds of stuff, you know, where they went out and they did this like you know, sympathy scam. And there's actually a series I was looking at, you know, some of this stuff with you know, look sick kids. Right. A sick kid is a hell of an expense and no insurance covers it, all right, so you're always at a disadvantage if you have that. But there has been examples of I mean there's mostly legitimate ones I think out there, but there's been examples of mothers not necessarily you know, making their kids sick, like doing the munch housing by proxy deal, but saying that they are online, you know, I mean for years and then it turns out, you know, people sent them free stuff. Companies sent them stuff, you know, extra diapers, you know, baby sized, freaking catheters, I mean, all kinds of stuff they sent them for free. Trying to support these people, you know, et cetera, et cetera, they got a free crib, they got you know, in some cases they wind up with a house right for nothing. And you know, in cars and all kinds of things that either companies or individuals have donated or put toward, you know whatever. And in a couple of cases they've turned around and found out, you know, the it was never sick. You know, the one lady literally adopted a sick kid in order to do this. I mean, there is all kinds of madness out there in the scammer world, and it's amazing that these people, I mean, some of them pulling millions of dollars before they get exposed. And I guarantee you there's a lot of it just get away with it too, you know. But I think the lawncair thing.
Speaker 3: Is, if there's something out there that's legit, there's three people out there scamming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing. Like you might have found two legit lawncair guys, but I swear to you there's at least ten of them that are out there that are really well positioned in the search engines. Because I'm not looking for this stuff and it keeps coming up in the middle of anything I search. You know, if I start watching shorts. I go through, you know, a handful of shorts. I'm going to get that lawn care story. You know, my algorithm says, feed me the lawn care story. And I've got various versions of it now, you know, like I said, I know that one you're talking about where the cop comes over, because that's the only one with the cops. But you got the homeowner association lady, you got the Karen from the neighborhood. You got the random guy who walked up out of nowhere to bitch and complain because he actually does launs in the neighborhood and wanted to charge the lady, you know, And it's always an old woman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've had to experience that myself. A friend of mine that lives over here near me, I had a guy who owned her grasp and he just wouldn't do it the way she wanted. So she fired him, throw him hit the road, and I picked up her. After taking on her yard, her neighbor comes over. He pays me fifty bucks a week to cut his yard. And the whole job cutting trimming doesn't take more than thirty minutes, So fifty bucks for thirty minutes it's a deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you can kind of you don't tell them this, but you can kind of take the discount lady next door because it's extra and she gets a break. I get it. And that's how you, you know, do stuff and you balance things out, unless people start talking to each other and compare notes, and then maybe you get a problem.
Speaker 3: Well in two months, in two months time, I've picked up three yards. So between the three of them, I'm looking at this, three yards take me about two and a half hours total, and I'm making three hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: Nothing wrong with that, you know, like work, Yeah, listen, listen. I would gladly take what is it like, seventy five bucks an hour right there, right for years? Yeah, so no problem yard work at seventy five dollars an hour. I'dn't even try and do that now, even though I probably collapse. But either way, you know, worth it. But my point is, I guarantee you some of this is AI generated because there's too many common things that they borrowed from somebody else. And some of the footage is even repeated. If you look some of the edging stuff where they actually you know, they turn around and they cut away the edge, they actually carve out the sidewalk back out right, and then they turn around and they just sort of, you know, scoop up the edge in one shot. That kind of deal and time lapse and all that they have some of the same sidewalk.
Speaker 3: Let's tell you what, I have to envy that guy for the way he can run a shovel. I mean that's hard work. Granted he cuts a lot of it with his edge and gets it loose. Bo when you got two hundred and fifty foot of sidewalk it's overgrown halfway from each side, that's a mess. That guy worked hard. I got to give him credit. He busts his butt when he does some of these yards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but see that makes it even more infuriating to me that somebody's grabbing his footage. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean he can't be everywhere and monitor everything. And to be honest with you, there's so much crap on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I see about four different ones that come up in my feed because I've watched them, it's going to generate them back my way. So I'm only I've only seen about four. But you know, I always hit that new to you button up there on YouTube and The only reason I pay for YouTube is so that when I'm listening to music, I don't have to deal with commercials. Oh, I get it my YouTube music channel, and I want to hit you know, I hit shuffle and hit playing when I'm out there working in the rs. That's the only reason I pay for YouTube, so I don't have to deal with the commercials. I don't mind them so much in the in the videos that I'm watch them, but I hate to have music just interrupted. I might as well put the radio on. If I'm going to listen to a bunch of damn ads.
Speaker 2: Well, it's worse than the radio, because you know, YouTube doesn't even necessarily wait for a logical break, you know, yeah, in stuff you're listening to or whatever. And me as a free YouTuber, man, sometimes I get hit with so many commercials because look, the creator punches in commercials. YouTube punches in commercials. Then a secondary you know, partner because they used a copywritten piece of material, so they get to share punches in commercials. The next thing, you know is you got a thirty minute video right which has a commercial every three minutes. It's almost unwatchable, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Or you lose track of the damn storyline because of all the damn ad breaks. It's really irritating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I get it. Years ago I had the YouTube read because it was like something I could buy with my credit for my videos because I wasn't going to get paid unless I reached one hundred dollars. But if they took a small percentage from my you know, earnings, then I could have ad free. So I was like, yes, crew it, I'll give you two percent of my earnings that I don't even intend to get anyway, and sure, I'll take that for no commercials. But nowadays you Tube is well.
Speaker 3: They frenched out too. I mean they're carrying this YouTube TV.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I did by a trial subscription so I could watch the Hurricanes play in the Stanley Cup finals. But you know that once the free trial was up, I did not pay for YouTube TV. It's just too damn expensive for no more than they offer.
Speaker 2: Right, No, I get it. I'm just saying it's just one of these weird tickets. But this is the entire animal we're talking about here. You know, the censorship that I talked about earlier, which is getting weirder and weirder as we go on. Every platform. There is no platform that is exempt from this. Yet I got bad news for you.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's the political considerations, but there are weird linguistic considerations and content considerations now, and I guarantee nobody's going to be able to keep up with this, and only the privileged view seem to be exempt. So if your big corporation or you've been blessed as an indie somehow, you're allowed. And it's not even necessarily the biggest subscriber base either, because I see people with two hundred and fifty thousand subscribers that are not getting hit, and then I see other people with you know, a million subscribers getting hit. So I don't know what the parameters are. It's very weird. But there are privileged YouTubers, and there are privileged people on other platforms. Guarantee you they're not getting warned on Twitter X whatever you want to call it. Guarantee you they're not going to Facebook jail. And I don't know who's getting picked or how at this point, nobody's speaking about that, so we're not getting any insights into what is actually being censored now by the tech snocracy. And I don't like it. Something doesn't speak well for it, especially when nobody can even get a handle on it enough to openly complain about it. It's getting very weird, so you know, and as AI goes, it's going to get stranger. So Danny, anything else, because we do have another caller, and I want to get to him next.
Speaker 4: Oh oh please take the other caller.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no problem, but I want to make sure you had time if there was something else you wanted to bring up, because we grab a hold of part of your topic and run with it, and I've had fun with that, but I hope I didn't cut you off on anything you needed to get to.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, it's great to hear, you know. You know, it's about honoring labor. And even in VP retired, to your congratulations, he's finding a way of still working.
Speaker 2: Well, you gotta. I mean there's you know, I don't see how any of us is going to stop working until we're dead. We might be able to slow it down, but I don't think we're any any of us is going to stop working. You know, maybe some people have that luxury, but I don't think it's many of us anyways. But hang on because I'll try and get you back on if I can. And if you're around, We're always great to hear from you, though, Danny, so hang on and uh another one of our regular guys. And yeah, I thank everybody who calls in. For sure, I'd love to hear from more of you though. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. And after we let our man here have his his say for a piece here, we might take a little break before we, you know, creep on up to ten pm, which I got to check the clock. I haven't looked at it in a while, but I know we're not on ten pm just yet. The age of transition should begin around then. If for some reason Aaron doesn't show, you know, we'll keep rolling. But I think he's okay because he's been in the chat room. And one last reminder that if you're missing the chat room on my website, by all means, go on over to the dash o'celly dash Effect dot chat Tango Chatango that is dot com and you can be in the chat room without the players and all that. I'll have to fix whatever is wrong with the HTML on the website, which you know I haven't had to redo that in ten years. So I don't know what could be wrong with it, but we shall find out, I guess. Uh. Anyways, yeah, so let's get over to that other caller and if I can get him back up there. He gess and I think we got Jimmy James. Let's see, yep, that should be Jimmy James on the line. How you doing?
Speaker 7: Everything's all right here?
Speaker 2: All right? Well, any goings on in Michigan. We need to know about Jimmy James?
Speaker 8: Well that day one? Nothing important?
Speaker 2: Nothing important? Yeah, hey, fair enough, here's a question.
Speaker 8: For you, beat b Pete and anyone who I'm trying to figure this out. When Oswald was in New Orleans, you know that's where and all them characters, uh.
Speaker 9: Huh if you do, you know their names?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Marette was was what Oswald's uncle, and he had had some involvement with Marcello's people. Uh, that's what you're talking about there, right? Who else?
Speaker 9: I just meant people that Oswald was hanging around with Hu the Devil's Charles Harrison.
Speaker 4: Charles Harrison.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's an interesting, uh name. I can't say that I recall it off the top of your head. Yeah, that that is an interesting name. It sounds very close to another one obviously, you know Woody Haroldson's dad, Charles, don't say it, I'll say, well, I'm not. Well, here's the thing, I don't know that Charles Harrelson would have had any reason to be in much with Oswald. And you know, just because they call it the Dixie Mafia, does not mean that it has anything to do with Italians, not at all. It's a totally different organization that was more like a communication network as I understand it. Not saying that I have a great deal of information on that, because I was never an insider or privy too much outside of people that claimed to have been affiliated or part of it. I could not even successfully verify some of those claims, honestly. But it's one of those situations where just because I can't verify it, I wouldn't say it's absolutely untrue, because it is one of those organizations where unless you were in on it, you didn't know about it for the most part.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and what's bizarre, outsend you and VP a copy of this actual document what it is?
Speaker 3: I got a question filled out Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Well, hang on, Jimmy was explaining some Oswald filled out something.
Speaker 9: But oh, he filled out it's not an application, it's a he had a resume and or No, it was an application. And he has three references.
Speaker 7: He was DUTs Marat's Charles.
Speaker 10: Harrison and two letters Oswald. And that's interesting because Charles Harrisson's quite her main name.
Speaker 7: Was Oswald, which is bizarre.
Speaker 10: But that's what I was going to ask you what.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 3: That's what I was going to ask you. Was his wife related to all Lee Harvey.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The other question here is are you talking about the Sorry that the question we both kept jumping at the same time. I just wanted to know if he was. I just want to know if that application is for the temp agency. Is that the one you're talking about.
Speaker 9: Well, this was for something where he applied, and of course he spells like a mora. I don't wonder he didn't get the job.
Speaker 10: He spells it machine am, I AM I C H I n E. He's applying, trying to apply to be a machine, that's it. He spells it machine machine or something crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Totally inconsistent. Yeah, totally inconsistent spellings on a lot of his job applications. That's true. And even the one for Riley. The partial uh know note for his work file at Riley is it looks like, I don't know, a four year old filled out. It's a wreck. So I don't know which application you have in hand, but I remember something like this on the temp Agency application, So I don't know. I'm gonna have to see if I can pull that. You know who had all that stuff too, was was Joan. Joan definitely had all that stuff what was available back then.
Speaker 9: So I know, I was last night. I was listening to an old interviewer first Man, and she that was back when she just got done with uh all, her first JFK book, m Justice.
Speaker 2: It was called a Farewell to Justice. I was talking to her while she was writing it. Yeah, yeah, right.
Speaker 9: It was right after that she did an interview the boy.
Speaker 7: She was right up all this Orlands stuff right then.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Oh, absolutely, and quite honestly, the first revision of that book is especially better. And I never said this to anybody anywhere before. I helped her with her Mafia stuff to refine some of the stuff in there, just some of the side, nothing terribly important, but I was like, yeah, you need to clarify this and this and this, because you know, I'm just telling you. Don't believe me, but check back you'll see you you made errors here, okay, and the reminder, but she wanted them corrected. She wanted everything corrected in that book. Blamed a lot of it on the publisher actually the first time A Farewell to Justice was printed. But I gave her some hints about a few things she needed to correct, and some other people did too. Uh. And I know Malcolm Blunt was on it, and he's very precise about things. So she was moody, but she was appreciative about it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she sure was a good person out and welcome person rest of peace.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Uh Oh.
Speaker 9: About about him being related, I don't know that yet. I'm still trying to kind of figure that out.
Speaker 7: If the Oswalts and crazy Woody Harson.
Speaker 9: Family somehow related Lee Harvey Oswald.
Speaker 2: It may be.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, it's hard to track down because he was in California when he got convicted of armed robbery and he was sentenced to five years, but he only did a few months time. And then somehow he made it to the Houston area and that's where he was when wood He Harrelson was born, and then he eventually he said, his dad skipped out in sixty eight. So I'm just wondering, is there a chance that Diane lou Oswald is distantly related to Lee Harvey.
Speaker 4: You know there's a divorce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's that. And there's another thing here, which again, look, you gotta be uh, you got to always hold in your back pocket a couple of questions. But I have a feeling a guy like Gordon Novell was also somehow tangentially involved with Woody Harrison's father. Okay, and this is something I don't think I've ever talked about anywhere either, but it's a possibility because the two of them were trying to make these deals with some of the same people regarding like an entertainment, and there was meetings that were held in New Orleans with those guys at one point that have been you know, spoken about by more than one person that went on that there was an attempt at a business deal for like, and Novelle's involvement is really weird, but he was just about helping them mike up things or whatever, like he was going to do some sort of like you know, wiring of sound for certain things, not necessarily to spy on anybody, but to be part of this like entertainment entity which had a club you know element to it, and was supposed to go all the way to Hollywood somehow. And I don't know all the details on it. I know some of the vagaries about it, and so many people spoke about it. It seems to have been a thing, but I'm not sure what it was. And I think Harrison even claimed that on the day of the assassination, and uh, like he was obviously elsewhere, but Novelle was in the midst of a meeting with somebody about something he didn't really discuss that had nothing to do with, you know, spycraft on that day, you know, because for a while people were saying Nobel was in Dally Plaza. You know, everybody's been in Daly Plaza according to somebody. Uh, And you know, he was like, look, I was at a meeting discussing some movie or something. And I remember him saying that in an interview even And somehow I think Harrison was involved in this, and I don't know why, because it just kept crossing over with these new Orleans meetings and meetings in like BP said, Houston, and even a meeting in California that went on trying to put together funding for this thing.
Speaker 1: So I had something about.
Speaker 2: The people.
Speaker 10: People that worked in the movie industry would not be acting in all that trap, Like special effects guys and stuff kind of had their own thing going.
Speaker 2: On, right, So this was like, yeah, so this was like stuntmen and like you know, and and the carpenter guys and things like that, the guys who really do make you know, the movies run. We're getting together to create something that was obviously gonna involve, you know, some of these criminal figures to make sure the unions got managed right, to make sure you know, cops got paid off or whatever. And Novell was an on, you know, an obvious go go between for certain things, and so was Harrison. And this was starting to come together and never got done because you know, Harrison wound up in prison, right and Novell, you know, got chased off by Garrison later.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you also work for gears, like trick them into work, and for a while didn't.
Speaker 2: Right, And most likely he probably helped bug Garrison at one point for somebody.
Speaker 1: The C I A.
Speaker 7: Well, we're all worried.
Speaker 2: Well, see, that's the thing Novell. You know, he never officially worked for the CIA, but he had contacts but also with the FBI, but also with you know what I'm saying, Like Novell was like a freelancer, right, like.
Speaker 8: H I could have been.
Speaker 1: That's the problem, it could have been.
Speaker 7: That's the problem these guys. They're for hire, they're for higher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's the problem with that's the problem I like Frank Sturgis too. Yeah, I'm sorry, sorry, sorry, but that's the problem with it. Yeah, that's the problem with a guy like Frank Sturgis too, is that. Yeah, at certain points he was working for certain people. And we know he probably got you know, some funding from some C I A P people, He probably got some mob funding this and that. But the truth is Sturgis was a freelancer and he probably did some dirty work for a bunch of different people, and who knows who paid him, you know what I mean. It's it's a twisted web to try and unravel, you know. So as far as this Harrison versus Harrison, who knows, maybe it is Oswald spelling something wrong, which would be hilarious, you.
Speaker 8: Know, I know, I know, I just it's just so cras, like he's got the kid.
Speaker 1: And then right after that there's like two initials Oswalt.
Speaker 7: I was like, what is this ma Oswalt.
Speaker 1: But then I learned that crazy harrelsome woman was named something something Oswald. I don't know, I'm gonna have to pick himTo that just for giggles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well the other thing is there, you go, there's another one.
Speaker 3: Diane Lou Oswald was her full name.
Speaker 2: So could it be a D. L.
Speaker 1: See, I'm gonna have to go check and see because I remember it being.
Speaker 7: Two leaders and I was like, Okay, what's that.
Speaker 9: He's putting his mother down ma Oswald.
Speaker 7: But now I'm wondering if it.
Speaker 9: Was a B. L.
Speaker 3: Oswald, if it was Marguerite Oswalt's middle name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forget what Marguerite Oswald's middle name was, but you know, I wouldn't put it past her to represent herself as somebody else, like, yeah, I happen to be his aunt. I know she did that a couple of times, which confused the record, and some people say, oh, that's because she wasn't really his mother, and you know, to Oswald's at all. But but the thing is sometimes just to you know, yeah, I'm a reference. I happen to be his aunt. He used to rent from me, you know, this kind of thing. She did that for him, So who knows, maybe she was his job reference. That's possibility, but you know, but it's a whole weird because nothing is exactly. That's the problem with Oswald too. And even when Larry was talking about I don't know if you heard the show from Wednesday, but Larry was talking about having to correct himself because he finally can see the whole letter, you know, to the Communist Party, right, And if you just take the sensational passage out and say I think I need to go underground, that's pretty extreme. But if you put the whole letter into context, he's asking a lot of questions because he thinks the Communist Party people are going to have better advice for him, just like he asked for you know, that attorney act when he got arrested, even though he had no previous relationship with that attorney whatsoever. It's just that he happened to know that that guy had represented other people accused of communism, so he was reaching out to a rock star and that sort of community because he knew about him. He also reached out to the Communist Party of the USA, and he didn't have a membership with them, you know, literally asking did I damage the Fair Play for Cuba Committee with my actions? You know, this gives you a different insight as opposed to just asking should I go underground? You know what I mean? So, like I said, Larry even said, look, you got to look at the whole thing, and even I can make that mistake. Context is important and you have to put these things in their proper context. So anyway, I do realize we're running out of time, So I want to give Jimmy, if you got a final thought for the week, go ahead and drop it. But sorry, it took me a minute to answer your question.
Speaker 8: Well, I appreciate it everyone, I have a good week and peace.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you, Jimmy, and I wish we had more time to go into that stuff. But then again, you know, every week we do a JFK question and just demote part of the show to it, for sure, and I wouldn't mind. I don't know if the listener's mind, but I wouldn't And Bpete has interest and insights as well, so you know, not just for me. Meanwhile, Danny, I want to give you a final word for the week as well, if we could real fast and we'll get on out of here.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, just daughter Labor and everybody enjoyed.
Speaker 4: The dear Labor Day weekend and I wish everyby the best. Thank you for letting me.
Speaker 2: Out, absolutely, Danny, appreciate you, and sorry, I always seem to mix you up with I think of Chris, I see Chris somewhere or I see his name, and I somehow mix the two of you together. I think it's because I just find I mean, you guys are two totally different people. But I think it's just that you know, you're from some other state, you know, a bit away from me, and I just think of you guys as I don't know, just nice guys with totally different points of view, and so I mix you up because you're nice guys. Uh. Anyway, sorry about that, Danny, and thanks again for calling. No, thank you anyways with that, b Pete, go ahead and get your final word. I just need a minute to go ahead and set up another jitsy link I think, so we can get Aaron on and get the age of transitions rolling here.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just I'm just gonna say, I appreciate everybody calling in Danny and Jimmy, and we got another week in the can. I hope everybody has a nice holiday on Monday. Enjoy the day off you earned it. And other than that, go to a Chelly dot com and hit the donate button. Do which can Every little bit helps?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does, and you know, again, I appreciate you guys who have done that. You know, things have been low, et cetera. I'm hoping to produce the news show that was requested recently. It was requested on Twitter and private messages. I really didn't think anybody wanted the new shows anymore, so I wasn't that worried about producing them. But I have stuff loaded up and ready to do a new show over the weekend even to get started. And next week might be a very interesting week, depending on who decides to show up and who I might be able to engage regarding a bunch of topics. So let's see what happens and if I can avoid getting into an argument about Israel, even though that's not the topic that happened with a guest I was setting up recently. I didn't even want that topic wasn't even what I was looking to talk to him about. And somehow he needed to test my ideas about what's happening in Israel and Gaza, and he didn't like my answer, and it blew up into a thing, and now I don't have a guest. So I'm like, okay, whatever, I'm not going to lie to you to just, you know, curry your favors. I can't do that. It's just one of the few things I won't do. You know, I'm not going to dishonestly represent myself. Same thing happened over vaccines. Oh, by the way, that's just a real quick note. You know, this week everybody thinks I got trumped arrangement syndrome. Got to tell you, if everything else wasn't so screwed up, I'd probably be celebrating over what Bobby Kennedy just did. Regardless of what you think of it. I think it was a good idea to do what he did at CDC. But you know, I'm just crazy and I'm a Democrat, so supposedly not really, but some people think that'd be pete anyway, I'm glad.
Speaker 11: That nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 2: You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 11: Just think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of You know what uranium is right. Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad things. Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 2: You know what uranium is right.
Speaker 11: I've been grief, Nuclear Holocaust, nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 2: Uranium is right? Just think called nuclear weapons and other things.
Speaker 9: Lesson.
Speaker 2: You know what uranium is right.
Speaker 11: Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad things. Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear Holo Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear Hall.
Speaker 12: Revelation through conversation, Revelation through con say euril a sall.
Speaker 3: A fact, the fact.
Speaker 2: M s s
Speaker 5: Ss ss