Speaker 1: Mhm, whoa, everything just flashed? That was weird. All right, Well, it looks like we got people in numble already. Let's pull up.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 1: Make sure it's the right one. Noop, something happened. Hold on, why isn't it showing? Huh? Try again, FDJ is not connecting. That's that's not good. I gotta figure what's up with that. Now it's now it's there, okay, cool, Well, good morning everybody. There has been copyright hits on YouTube for assuming my intros, so we're just gonna skip the longer intros where I borrow some material from people until we get done with this at a series, and it's gonna be kind of a long series. Were about age one twenty four. It's a four hundred and fifty two page book, but not all of it is Like some of it's appendices and you know, plates if you want to call them that, or seals and like that, you know, descriptions of the evidence that he has to show for his assessments, so that stuff might not be necessary to go through all of it. It's kind of like a a glossary in a sense, or index. And I think there's at least seventy five pages of that, so it's not gonna be a full four fifty two, but close enough. Okay, And if you haven't already, go to the YouTube channel. And why did I do it that way? Hold on, I keep forgetting I have other tools at my disposal here, So yeah, eight forty seven right now, let's try to kick this over nine hundred before the end of the week. That'd be great. There's plenty of people here on rumble and other places that we could do that. No problem, run rumble, ftj and YouTube. Today, I'm a little I'm a little docile today, I guess, maybe because I'm just tired. But the reason why I wasn't here yesterday is because of well, let's just show you Sunday this happened. Yeah right there, big hole right there, and I cracked my rim. I took a turn about three miles away from my house, turning up. It would have been a straight shot right to my house right from there, but I had groceries in the car and something hit my chair because things started rolling out of the bags when I took the turn, and I just looked down for a second, but I was still turning, so I was kind of drifting and I hit the I hit the curb, but it was kind of like a narrow It's a narrow passage with like a median and they have these little cutouts and I think they're electrical boxers something, little tiny ones, but they're about the size of a tire. So for me to actually even hit one of them was you know, it's like hitting the lottery because I wasn't trying to do it, and it would have been hard to do it if you were trying. And I just hit that corner of the concrete and a little divot there and did that. So I had to address my tires. Had to go to walmart In. It's the closest place that they could drop my van, so the following morning I had to be there so they can get it taken care of. And I just put the spare in mind for now until I can find another one. So yeah, and I got I got two front tires. I needed them anyway, So it is what it is. I wasn't expecting or anticipating having to do it right away, but you can see that tire I think needed to go anyway. It was it was time. Yeah, and the wear on the outside edges for some reason. I don't know why that is. It's not alignment, but whatever, I'm sure everybody will have a suggestion there. So I'll listen, I'll read. So there's this interesting thing that I found. It's called Vatican Alter Jesus' True Life and Teachings. He never worshiped the Bible's God. And it's from a channel called that. It was not even showing it to me because that's weird. Next level soul podcast. So he goes off the deep end right around here, talking about aliens and stuff. But you know, it's more of like, I see ancientarians. He sees each and aliens, right, I see previous cataclysms, and you know technology that survived. He sees it's all aliens. No mention of Goths, no mention anything like that, No mention of who actually was in Sumer. So there's a couple. There's a couple of issues with that. Right, it looks like he's been on twice. This one says Vatican removed and banned this from the Bible. Booka be Knockingmore so, that was always in the what do you call it? Bible? That was always in the Oh my god, I gotta think of the name that that place that has yeah, Ethiopian, there we go.
Speaker 2: Whoo.
Speaker 1: Ethiopia is where you find or to Ala, a giant lava lake of continuously churning lava. They call it the hottest place on Earth. That's by my hottest sau sauce is called or to Ala. And obviously the French were involved in that area, so that's in French that name. But we might look at this sometime soon, but it might have to be a separate episode because holy shit, ninety five thousand dollars. When you have a million in one point eight one point eight million subscribers, that's how you can fund raise, right, you know, he's going it for someone else, that's Corey and all that. But you know, imagine, imagine, just imagine if more people were signed up to the Patreon how much more we could do with this show. Not much more I could devote to it. It would be amazing. And since we're on that topic, I might as well just pop this out and then I'll throw the quick intro on and then we'll get started and we'll probably look at a little bit of Instagram to get today some things I collected for us to look at but let's see, we'll confused here. Then I pulled this up too sweet. That's three then, which there you go, all right, So it says Heidi L. And also Tamot because in one of the lays of the Eda, she herself, when she's trying to flee by boat, she takes on the personification of a serpent, right, and then that's where you get your later Babylonian tales of Tmot and Marduke. And when we'd think of gods, we gotta think of goths, all right. So once this all puts is put into their perspective, it demystifies all the superstitious stuff and all the you know people literal translation versus you know, symbolic shorthanding, you know, just a stylized way of writing that was imparted because they're using pictographs and things like that, and then other people come around and try to translate it, and they come up with a bunch of crazy stuff, right, So it says Heidi L was a composite for the later Babylonion tales of Tiamat, the serpent woman who battles Mardik, this sorceress and her male consort and warlock woulden had one son attributed to them by the name of Balder. Balder is the able of the Edenite Semitic reimagining in their Bible. In their Bible, of course, since they're telling the story, they're the good guy. Thor and Gut and the Goths were repulsed. Now when I say this part of the good guys, I'm talking about the whole able thing right and their perspective on how things went down. Thor and the Goths were repulsed by the acts of the sorceresses and weirds of the Serpent Wolf cult in the Mesopotamian region. Elie Widdell told us the real story of our past. He continue, we continue makers of civilization and the British Eda. I encourage all of you to become familiar with the Edda. Eli Waddell studied history in a time before the control mechanism on information locked into place prior to the end of World War Two. The world still had the fixers in to shout down any truth unfavorable to the descendants of the ancient cult, but the wholesale ban on the past was yet to be fully instituted. Now, I just want to show you a couple of things that I adjusted here so when you go to so there's there's a total goal now instead of a monthly and says with the funds raised here, I'll put back into the show and family. Between this fundraiser and other efforts, the goal is to acquire a few more software programs and equipment for better effects and in person interviews, a couple more mics and stuff like that. We are working on saving for your family travel van so we can go on adventures and share them with you. Please continue to support the show to help justify the time taken to research and broadcast. Thank you me. And then there's also the links to my book here too, Cobo, Barnes, and Amazon. And then there's some details as to what's going to happen in the future as far as the next book and Stephen Coombs that was two days ago. Thank you did not see that because for some reason they've decided to prioritize on outlook and put that in the secondary rather than the focused emails. So I don't see these sometimes I have to go looking for them. If I don't know that there's something there. Why would you look good? Question? You wouldn't sinister always sinister. All right, uh, I guess let's goick this first. I'm still waking up. I had a rough night, didn't sleep very well. But we'll get We're getting there.
Speaker 3: Mmmmmmmmm nice series?
Speaker 1: Is everything broken? Come on series? Wow?
Speaker 4: That was bad.
Speaker 3: Serious chapter chalk.
Speaker 1: There we go. Mm hmm. Now I can go, Hey some division I can't. There you go, and no I can't. So I'll try to do this a little quick today. There are just a couple of things that kind of kind of play into what we're gonna be disgusting. Okay, I think we got these. I got everything on volume good. Okay, just double checking before I have you listening to something that you can't hear. Where the hell they go? All right?
Speaker 5: And you've got any number of documents that document and authenticate the shootings on the Eastern Front. And on the other hand, you haven't got a single document that I authenticate Auschwitz is a killing center for extermination, not a single document that shows that that building crematorium too. And Auschwitz was a purpose built death chamber. And in his judgment, Judge Gray said, well, I have to admit that I, like most people in this country, I suppose had always thought that there was any number of documents in that correction.
Speaker 6: That supported that view, and I.
Speaker 4: Was rather surprised.
Speaker 5: He says that the evidence given to me by the defense was that there were no documents that mister Irling said. However, the eyewitnesses all confirmed and thereat that this building was a purpose broadcast chamber.
Speaker 1: The holes in the room, right, a bunch of Soviets, Yeah, sounds great, through.
Speaker 5: Which the cyclone was poured, do not exist, as the defensive witness, and his own report dismitted those. But the judge then went on to however, they have five eyewitnesses confirmed that the holes were there, and therefore they were This is.
Speaker 1: What they murdered seven people for and and tortured many more Nuremberg all about right, because they had to make their lie.
Speaker 5: Truth, disregarded the literally concrete.
Speaker 1: Evident, completely projecting and focusing away from all the atrocities of the Bolshevik Jews. Right, yeah, now, let's let's put the cast those sins upon the Germans must be and.
Speaker 5: So the roof which is still there, and preferred to believe the eyewitness evidence. Five witnesses who weren't weren't produced in court. One in particular, Aida Bimco, who said that she had she had seen the sanide. She said that I was taken into one of the gas chambers by a friend who was an ASS officer, oh yes Ada Bimko, whose name now is Hannah Rosenzaft, and she's a member of the governing body at the Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington. She said, I was taken in there by a friend who was an SS officer, and he showed me the giant cylinders containing the gas. Hello, the gas, allegedly in the authenticated wisentle Cener version, came in tins rather like Kind's beans.
Speaker 1: Tins exactly with pellets in them.
Speaker 5: Well, that's about the giant cylinders of gas and pipes that she describes in her eyewitness testimony as a result of which several men were hanged by the British and Hamburg after the war. Tesh and Weinbert, for example, the two officials of the company that made these cyclone pellets, which were pesticide pellets. They were hanged by the British pillits on her evidence, she wasn't produced in that courtroom, she wasn't cross examoned, just a statement by.
Speaker 1: Her kangaroo cour wasn't intended to be anything but a show.
Speaker 5: Sworn on oath was produced, and that was the way these war crimes trials were conducted. It's strange paradox that on the one hand, you've got any number of doctors.
Speaker 1: So there's that. We already seen that one, saw that one. Did we go over this one? The mission Ukrainian model? I think we did. She was she was alive, but she was some of the broken back, broken arms, and broken legs after being invited to a quote unquote party in Dubai. Yeah, so they they love They want you to follow those sha lot man. They want you to We're covering on your face otherwise there's consequences. Now that's whereas saw. I'm scrolling back to where were the fishes with you? It's speaking of Dubai billionaires being having fun, famously known for the rainbow chic as a billionaire with a big African humbler. All right, ladies, pay attention for mammograms.
Speaker 7: Useful for who they're a billion dollar business and yeah, they're useful. They put kids, they put shoes on my friend's kids. They do terrible harm. I recommend against mammograms as a screening practice. So does the Cochrane Collaboration, which is the most respected organization in the world for making recommendations like this. Cochrane says no mammograms. The US Preventative Services Task Force says, mammograms and women over fifty after thorough discussion with the physician about the benefits and risks, and the risks are over diagnosis. If you screen two thousand women with mammograms, you'll say, what life. Maybe in the process you diagnose somewhere between five and fifty women with breast cancer that would have never known they had breast cancer, they had never died of it. So you turn somewhere between five and fifty women to cancer victims, and the process of saving one life at the same time, you've caused somewhere between six hundred and a thousand of the two thousand women to go through further testing and treatment because of this meddling. So do mammograms save lives?
Speaker 1: Rarely?
Speaker 7: Do they do harm? Always? Should they be done?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: Not as a screen or mammograms useful?
Speaker 1: So also misdiagnoses and all kinds of other things. You know, figure out what's causing the problem, not just go cut off your you know what's there's a there's GfK with this buddy. Fully I gave it right. Yeah, this is interesting that time Nikki Mi Nudge forgot she was human and started acting like a robot. She's twitching out here on the forgot. We're gonna look at this twice because it's very odd.
Speaker 9: Greatest okay, m h forgot greatest h okay, m h uh.
Speaker 1: Oh. This woman uh hunted down but didn't kill It's like she brought him to justice a bunch of guys who were responsible in the cartel for killing her daughter, and she ended up getting killed on Mother's Day in front of her home, interestingly enough, by one of these cartel fucks. But she took down a bunch of them. They don't you know, they went to jail. She didn't shoot them down. But it's kind of interesting story. So this, this picture, this when you think of Heidi l the sorceress of the Edenite cult, because this is where this stuff comes from, right, this is the source material for the majority of these retellings of these stories in other places. Because remember, the gods went many places, including the Indus Valley. So where did these these gods and goddesses truly come from or these deities and these uh that these are all later manifestations of actual people that were being ascribe. But over time they become demons and they become gods, because that's what people do with information over time, right, not necessarily because they start off as anything but humans or crazy fox. Right. So now you have it and I have a visual. This is interesting too. So let's pay attention to Christopher Lee here for a moment.
Speaker 10: Do you regard black magic as being very factitious or is there some truth in it? Some truth? There's nothing fictitious about black magic in any way, whatever it is.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, Okay, I need to interject here the idea of gods actually came from our Gothic ancestors as well, before they were you know, conjuring these these even this Eatnite cult, this Saturn Moon in one way to describe it, but also the Serpent Wolf cult, and that I'm using hyphens when I say that they contacted demon's powers, princi bellies, deities not really in their in their perception of things. It's only after we gave them the concept of gods that they started on that kick. And you know, Saturn or chronos, this entity, this this thing that they were conjuring or that they were you know, dedicating themselves to then became Yahweh or God whomever.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: So this this is interesting because they they stole the idea of God and then they started making their deifying things and turning them into superstitition, myth a mythology, uh but but claiming it as literal. But they were actual living people at times, or they were these you know impressions that they got these of these archetypes when they were doing their their dasardly deeds. And you gotta you gotta look at the perspective of our you know, you're walking into a town, right, you're you're you're a goth, or you're just you just imagine walking into like a party and it's a group of people very very creepy, like you know, let's have an eyes wide shut style party, and you're like, what the fuck is this? Uh, ceremonial robes, garbs, you know, cauldron because that's the main, uh, the main focus of this ed. They're talking about this cauldron a lot. And there's like wizards and warlocks and and a main sorceress and they're conduct human torture, ripping the faces off of children. Yeah, yeah, that's that goes back that far. Rape, torture, kill, rape torture kill, cannibalism. Cannibalism is also part of this cult from five thousand plus years ago, and who knows how long they were operating before our ancestors came along and we were like, what are we looking at here? Man? This has got to stop. And you know, no wonder the people that they were torturing were grateful for our arrival.
Speaker 11: A fact.
Speaker 10: It is a fact which has existed for several thousand years. I mean, when we talk about magnetic we are talking about Satanism, necromancy, alchemy, witchcraft, worship of Satan, worship of dark forces, whether it's voodoo, juju, whether it's something practiced in the Western world or the Eastern world, whether it's easily defined or not easily defined. The order of the Left haank pop following of this, Following of that, it is basically the worship of the force of evil as embodied by Satan, Lucifer, the Princess of Darkness, and their leeds and and son. In a very simple sense, of course, goes much more deeply than that it.
Speaker 4: Is a fact.
Speaker 10: It is a desperately dangerous fact. It does exist, It exists around us today. Satantic ceremonies will be happening in Britain tonight, very definitely. Ask any priest, ask any member of the forces of law and order, and they will tell you that Satanism as such, it's there, and it has been for thousands of years. Man has worshiped the devil longer than he has worshiped perhaps an established religious figure.
Speaker 1: Do you regard black magic as being very factitious? There you go, So there's our foundation. Oh yeah. Back in twenty eleven, this guy was mining one bitcoin per day and my joke was that the OVA has got him. He was likely raped to death by the idea bigly you would still. So here's here's here's a little bit of a spooky surveillance here for you. Am I gonna have to do that? Okay? So have a look at this and what's happening here. This is just with your router, your WiFi router, the cameras that can see people through walls. What if your WiFi could do more than just connect your devices? Researchers at Carnegie Mellon, Oh surprise, surprise, Carnegie Mellon have created tech that used as Wi Fi signals to actually see through walls and detect human movement through radio signals, through signals right through electromagnetic radiation. By training a deep neural network, they can map body positions and shapes, no cameras needed. Hey, maybe in the future, you know, special effects won't require you to wear like little electrodes on your face when they're doing things like the Avatar movies. Right. Yeah, This new system turns regular WiFi riders into motion detectors, creating three D body maps using signal strength and patterns. It's cheaper, oh goodie, more private than cameras, yeah, yeah, because you can't see and detect that, right, and could change everything from security to smart homes. What place do you walk in these days that doesn't have some sort of Internet. But as always with great power, it comes big questions. Oh they threw me there. I thought they were going to go with some Spider Man quote. How do we protect our privacy in a world where Wi Fi can catch us can watch us? Sorry? Yeah? Both? Actually, what do you think? Alright?
Speaker 11: So here, So what they did is they had you know, a camera looking at a space with people in it. That's sort of like coming in from one eye. The other eye is the radio signals, so sonar from the Wi Fi rapper, and they just learned to predict like this is where the human beings are. Then they took away the camera, so all the AI had was the language of radio signals bouncing around a room.
Speaker 1: And this they're able to. I just wanted to start singing some fish right there, faint lee bouncing around the room.
Speaker 11: Reconstruct real time three D pose estimation.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 11: So suddenly AI has turned every Wi Fi router into a camera that can work in the dark, specially tune for tracking living beings.
Speaker 1: Isn't that wonderful? So, you know, forget thermals, forget you know, the the Predator movie where you dip yourself in in mud and you know you don't give off a heat signature. Forget all that. As long if you exist, you already they can see where you are whenever they want to see you, according to them, So if they want to, you know, surgically send something that blows up, they can do it and they know where you are. Welcome to the future. That is now pretty nice eah. Now if that's if these are, and I know a lot of that times they make these claims enacted because it's for the power, it's for the fear of making people's you know, fear the controlling arm of government or whatever. That sometimes they're not actually capable of certain things, but that's that they say they are, but they're in theory still working on them, or maybe still working out the bugs of something, or maybe it's all complete nonsense, like you know, the Star Wars thing in the eighties, But who knows, can can WiFi do this? It would make sense that they could, all right, it would make sense that they could. So just one more thing to add to the how the hell do you fight this factor? And that's why I believe there's so much security around these switch you know, these uh things that are going to be powering the smart the smart cities and AI slash, Internet slash everything that's coming. These switch locations. There's I guess five of them at the moment, and there's other companies too, and they have like four levels of security. They're like military installations with actual armed people at each one of these things, and you have to go through clearing to get into each level of you know, each level of the facility. So we had one person who was talking to Niche, this guy named Dave, which for AT and T, and he had to go in there and there was nothing in the place yet. They hadn't put any of the stuff in it, but the place was enormous, and I think he asn't had the one at Georgia and another one in it, I think in Vegas and these places are so heavily guarded. And why would that be because if we shut down there, if you pull their plug, then all the stuff that they're you know, about to implement on people, these the drones, the robot dogs, all that stuff. Then that's the only way to actually fight it is to just pull its plug. But if you can't get to the plug, then you're screwed because you won't even ever be interacting with people. And if they can just generate these things and send them out to you, you're never actually taking out anybody. It's like casualties, like humans die, die, di die on our side, but we can't even get to them, right And there's going to be manufacturing facilities just pumping these things out and sending them out at the people potentially in the future.
Speaker 11: So what they did is they had, you know, a camera looking at a space with people in it. That's sort of like coming in from one eye. The other eye is the radio signals, so sonar from the Oh.
Speaker 1: Wait, I guess it loops back. I didn't know what it's done. Oh here's David call.
Speaker 8: Are based on my own examination into the physical evidence. The gas chambers, the buildings claim to be the gas chambers still exist at two of the camps in Poland.
Speaker 1: You can go there.
Speaker 8: You can conduct for insuct tests, or you can go there and just look for yourself. Now, one of the gas chambers at the Mighty at Camp.
Speaker 5: We'll show you show them the film. This is a film that mister Cole would be happy to show you.
Speaker 1: You, Donna, here's a douche. He's a controller. He David Cole. Also, I don't know if it was this episode or a different one. I think it was a different one he had. He walked up the set because he was he had enough of Phil in his nonsense and his uh you know, you know how it works. You have somebody shouting you down or shooting you down or all this other grab and he's like, you do not screwed this place.
Speaker 6: And has shown right now numbers.
Speaker 8: Most importantly, the Zyklon B gas that is said to have been used leaves.
Speaker 1: Bluestads very close at tensions to those things.
Speaker 8: Aims and traces on the walls. These are the de Laussen chambers of or Canal with the Auschwitz Berkenow camp. They are loaded with blue staining that indicates Niklon B gas usage. Here I am in the inside of the Delousen chamber. The blue staining is clear. The traces are measurable even fifty years after the fact. But now we come to the inside of a gas chamber, a supposedly murderous gas chamber at the Malthausen camp in Austria. There is no blue staining on the walls, no Zklon D traces in the walls.
Speaker 7: They have been measured.
Speaker 8: There is no xiclon D residue the fears after the fact. It exists at the Delousen chambers, it does not exist in the supposedly homicidal gas chambers. Here we see the door to the Malthousand gas chamber. It does not lock. It doesn't lock. The latches can be opened from the inside or the outside. As I am showing right here, you cannot lock somebody into this room. You cannot lock somebody out.
Speaker 7: Of this room.
Speaker 8: This is physical evidence. It has nothing to do with what I'm assuming or what I'm guessing about are based on my own all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this one says when Germany was ordered to pay reparations, the number of survivors just kept going up and up and up. Crazy. How that works is is well, you can see it. I don't even read all these this. It takes time. Thirty people arrested a day in the UK over social media posts. It's coming, byes, it's coming, all right. So this is says a farewell to life on Earth. International researchers, of course, estimate complete extinction timeline linked to Sun's increasing thermal energy. So all bullshit. First of all, they want you to believe that the thing that gives life is about to destroy it and it's all nonsense. But they're going to use this type of stuff in order to manage the population, if you know what I mean, and blame it on other things like they have been with the fires and the weather and it's all climate change and blat, it's all bullshit. They profess that they want to kill us all and then they start going about means of doing so, and then we're supposed to believe that it's something other than them. Okay, sure, whatever, I got the last one. No, this is weird how this works. Sometimes there was something else I share with someone else I wanted to show, but I can't find it. It doesn't matter, all right, let's move on. Okay, there's not a lot of people. See I'm sorry to wondering what's going on with FTJ. Like, we used to have people flooding in. I mean, we'd be thirty forty people deep at times, and now it seems like there's five. Well yeah, so I'm not sure what happened to that. I'm not sure why that's occurring. Good morning, Clasha. You you're almost alone with only four friends in that room. Let's see where we're at today. Let's go to the should we should we? All right? I will? Where is it that? Let's throw this out? Okay, we should be back. You should be able to see the screen. I guess gotta the check to make sure you can, because everything is weird on here. All right? Cool? We left off with Thor and the all wise Dwarf. Now the reason for the the thumbnail as it were with Michelle le May and Rick Owens was too. Basically, if they were going to be cast, I thing was going to be casting this roll of Wooden and uh and Heidi slash Alice slash Tiamott, it would be those two people. I mean, we gotta get the idea, get it, get a visual as to what we're looking at here and what How just how insidious these people were and how you know, pretty much out of their minds, right, It's it's funny how all these people who do horrific weird things and spirit cook and all this other stuff just so happened to hide their behavior in the fashion industry in art. Right you have a Brahmovich doing the same. Oh, it's just art, right, sure it is. So let's bring it back here a little bit. The all Wises Dwarfs converse, in which the candidate is tested as who is willingness by King Thorne a variety of questions and replies to of the learned Dwarf. So remember, dwarf doesn't mean a style person, right, It just simply means shorter than them, because these were some tall goths. So they refer to others as dwarfs elves, and then you get this Folkalore after the fact, right, And there are some indications that there were things happening in the air. And all I'm saying, man, is that there was stuff that was left over from a previous or not even maybe just isolated from other areas like technology. You know, who knows how vast the planet truly is or whatever, and how many land masses there are. Maybe this stuff just came from other places right here. But it's all terrestrial in my mind, because I don't think there's anything beyond the Fermit that you can get to or that can get to us unless you start messing around with portals and you know, screwing around with the magnetic field of the Earth and things like that. Then maybe you can punch little weak spots into it and let things in or do little reroutes. So you know, they love the dig holes and tunnels. So if you could do that with you know, magneto electric things such as cern, maybe you can actually make portals and other things are out there somewhere to come on in. I mean, they're conjuring something, right, So we're on the old wise dwarf. Now this might be a little boring. But it's going to get into right after. It's gonna get picked right back up. So the dwarf chief to his men, quotes Broider the benches. Now shall my bride with me hasten home together in my mighty hurry for marriage? Every man think, everyone may think, man think. I think it may be woods, but there's no resting now in a squalid home for me. He repairs to thor in the room. In the end, throw to the dwarf, what is this, fellow? Why art thou so pale about the nose snorting coke? Just kidding? Whilst the dwelling overnight with corpses a likeness to the door duncays of Eden methinks hangs over there over the So if you hang out with corpses, he just assumes, yeah, you're you're on this zeven night fox. Huh uh. Thou was was born that was not born of the breed for a Gothic bride, is what Thorpe says. You're not You're not worthy of a one of our ladies. Alwise, I am named. Hey, that's a pretty convenient name. You gotta live up to it, though, you know, so much pressure I bide fair uneath the earth in a cave. That's why he's so pale, because he lives in the cave under the rock stones in my homestead, A wakeful man with witness. Am I come to fetch my bride. Let none upbraid this anguished foster brother. I have the wished for in this author again, bride and word like a father. It was I was not at home when the word truth was plighted. I who hallo In the weddings of the goths winged Thor, I'm called remember the son, the winged Son, the son cult winged Thor. This is why, again, like I'm throwing back to the whole idea that these uh Ananaki quote unquote depictions with long beard and the longer, the longer shaped skulls, taller than other people, muscular, just the very depiction of what a Goth looks like, and then they throw wings on them. That's why. Not because they're freaking Ananaki from a different planet, that's ridiculous, It's because this is how they depicted them. In Over time, people don't understand what they're looking at, and the quote unquote experts of whatever day just come up with bullshit and then it becomes repeated, and so it goes. Myth mongering begins, and there's also the wish for things to be skewed so that when the enemies of those people don't wish you to understand their noble past. You know what I mean? You get you follow? Okay? Good? Oh and Katy Perry went up in a giant dildo. Did you see that? Yeah, you know, sort of in space. So I have the wish for Brian and Ward like a father. I was not at home. Okay, I said that, why have I wandered? Son, am I of the civilized Green Branch? Never without my will shalt thou have that young maid, nor get that gift match from the Goths. So he's playing hardball right now. He's letting him know this is not just some easy thing you can get. I will surely have to satisfye thee to get that gift match for I would. So again, this is this is a screening process to see whether they're not the people of the because remember they're the minorities, they're the ruling class. They came upon this land. Majority of people there are not going to be like them. And this also kind of feeds the misconception of who who actually was the leaders because a lot of the times they would write in the manner that the majority of the people would So if there was a slant or a direction from which you would write, they might do it their way. But they would write the decrees and write the laws and whatnot in a way that the majority of the people could understand and read it, which only makes sense. So then other people will look at that and say, that's the Semitic manner of writing. These people were Semitic, No, dummy. It's like if you're trying to speak to somebody in Spanish and they only speak Spanish. Do you speak in English?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: You try to, you know, translate that out. So misconceptions are abound with that. That's something that Wedell discusses quite thoroughly, and makers of civilization and race and history. For I would leave her hold in my arms, then lack that milk white maiden. Yes, we're pale people, we get it, they were anyway, I'm not the maidens love thou mowanna, I don't tell, is we melak? If thou prove worthy? Why is guest and wooler? If thou can'st tell me tell of every land, all that I wish to wit, Say to me all wise, all thou reckons of diverse people, various o dwarf, that I may test thy wit? How is the earth? Nah? Forgot again? What's that name? How is the earth name that lies before the sons of men in every home? Hame right? Fucking airplanes, I swear to God? Can you hear that shit? It's like being in a fucking war zone living here. I can't. I got away for the fucking annoying All right? Our earth is the home is the name among Gothic men, but feeled by the aslas, which is the Lord's I believe asa way it is called by the vans, egreen by the Edenites, ground by the elves, and or tis called by the regi or, which also just means rulers, right, the king rulers. How is the moon named that all men see in every home? In every home? Which way do they say? You name it? Very moon? Is tis called among men millstone among the Goths, so they called the moon the millstone wheel tis called by Hellot's shindy by the Edenites, and shine by the dwarfs. Year teller is it called by the elves. How is the sun named? That's what I'm translating height to be named that scene since old lay sin in every home, soul sol tis called among men, and Sonna among the Goths. It's pretty damn close to sun. Sonna larking dahlier by the dwarfs, early glow, ever glow by the eden Kites, fair wheel by the elves, and all scourer by the Asas sons. How is the sky? And it just goes on and on? Right, So let's move on. Well this passed with a little bit. Oh, this is interesting. How is ale named as drunk by the sons of men? In every home ale tis called mongothic men, and beer among the Assas voice giver right, because you start talking, you get a little chatty when you drink tis called by the Vans, rinse Lee's by the eden Kites. Mead, Well, now we consider me just being you know, uh, fermented honey. Right, but they said mead by the Hellots assembly, drink tis called by young sons. Seth or Abel's sons were satisfied, then Bestow besows his consent to the match with his blessing and the following words in one breast. I never saw more foreign word staves. Mikel Tails wisely hasked, thou told quote I of the upper class, art thou a dwarf?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: He gave him a compliment after play, you know, playing the stern man for a little bit, an umpire chief before thy day. Now let the sunshine into thy dark cellar home? Know you yet? The Eta know you yet? It all boom and then and then there's comes a time after dealing with these people for a while, and I'm not saying the dwarfs, but I'm saying, like the remnants of this eden I colt to where you get something like the eoch tail. Whi's like, don't mingle with these people anymore. It's it again. It's like that young Frankenstein. What the fuck is going on today? Man? If you don't hear that, it's rattling in my ear. There's freaking jets over the head. Yeah, hold on, do you hear that ship? Yeah? You know what I would, I'd refer they just fucking drop the fucking bomb and start fucking killing us, because I'm getting tired of this fucking constant, like, you know, trying to intimidate us every fucking day. It feels like that's what I do. Helicopters freaking ratling our house airplanes. It's so I'm sick of it. Let me get out my stuff and start throwing some throwing some uh sling, shotting some shit back at them. Yeah, anyway, so where was that going? Oh yeah, So with like the the Enoch book, it's like at some point they're like, yeah, we got to cut that off because you're basically, uh, giving these psychopaths a bigger body by having children with them, and then we have bigger problems to deal with because they don't they don't take up they don't take upon themselves our you know, nobility. They take upon themselves our stature. So now they're stronger and more just as crazy and psychotic as before. So let's just stop doing that. It's basically what the edict was ORed it. Yeah, Adventures of King Adam Thor Or Dan Dardanos and Troy. Remember he was the ruler of Troy as well, and the Troad Trode whatever with Eden Knites. Two submentary eta or two supplementary etahs in dramatic dialogue form give traditional details of other doings of King Thor in Troy and the troad of the raids on Troy by the eden Knights under Woden. So Wooden's still fucking around with Thor everywhere he can go different places that he controls. Woden and his Wolf tribe is constantly causing trouble for him and trying to upset and harm and steele, kill, rape all that stuff, pillage, plunder everywhere he can get to. That's how wood En rolls of Thorn's fishing excursions, and it says troy Nis Underrollerswilf tribe chief of Thor's fishing excursions and his industry of weaving at Troy, where Thor or dr or Dar is significantly also styled dan I e. King Dar Danos of Troy, of Homer and his mother. So he's saying that Homer is talking about Thor when he talks about Dardanos and his mother is called Phrygian. You remember, Phrygian means lion, actually means fierce. I think directly fierce. These ancient dramatic eddas, also couched in somewhat Shakespearean style, nevertheless, existed in their present form in the manuscript at least over five centuries before Shakespeare word Hordbeard's tail h r wh r e right altercation in the troad between Thor and the eden knight Wolf chief warden of Warbeard disguised as a ferryman. The meter is somewhat irregular. Thor is disclosed on a fishing expedition foraging out eastwards, says the pro's prologue, and is stranded at a ferry over his sound, and he hails the ferryman horde across the sound. Thor quotes, who is that swaying of swains who stands across the sound? Ay Wardbeard, who is voted in the disguise, Who is that turll of chrulls who calls across the waves? Don't answer a question with a question. Ferry me across the sound, and I'll feed thee for tomorrow, says Thor. I have a basket on my back with never better Okay, so then this is this is still Thor talking all right, I have a basket get on my back with never better meat. I ate a bit a while before I forged here from home on sliderfish and effort, and I'm still stated an early worker boast thy worthy meal of thou Art wittest thou clearly afore that drooping is thy home kin dread methinks is thy mother, or dead methinks as thy mother. So that's a big ass insult, right, Wooden, bodho or hoard beards best of the Egyptians. And they like these little mini statues. Remember the other one that looked like looked like Obama, the petah that was supposed to be a Voden too. The thing that they also say is like the oscar that thou was sayst now is the very worst thought to me that thou sayest now is the very worst thought to me that my mother is dead. Tush, says Woden slash Hoarbeard. Tush or Tush, thou seemst not a true goth. Oh he's questioned his manhood. Look out bear boned, thou standest and hast a beggar's garb. Thou hast not even thy breeches on. Steer thou thither that oaken bark. I know the landing place here, says Thor, who owns the skiff. Thou holdest on that shore. And then Corbard slash Wooden says battle Wolf is his name. He lives in rady radzy sound. Burn, say thou thy name, if thou wouldst cross the sound. Oh it's brumple still skin over here. What the fuck must I tell my name? I am the outlaw to thy folks. Sig so my name is. Yeah, he's sig sag zach or zeus right, he's saying he's Thor right, I'm the outlawed to your folk with all your at all or athols. I'm a son of Odes in the bold goth of third or troadtis with Thor thy Aryan dumer that thou speakest the Aryan Dumer. Now will I ask what thou art named Corbeard, I'm named hide my name. I never even though he just lied and told him somebody else, because he's that's how they roll, right, disconnected from any type of reality or truth. Oh she's just like now wave a. But even though I were now outlaw of thee and we're owner of the bark, i'd keep my life safe this side of the ford from such a as the unless I was fair death faded, and then Thor says harmful lout. Were I to wade the waves to reach thee, thout wet my day's meal, I would mess up my stuff if I waited out to you, but I should, Hey, thee spottled swain for thy mocking, could I cross here? Stand I and by thy coming? I was in the army herd that went hither to thy workshops. So he's saying, hey, I was one of the people that raided your places, he asked, burying the water banner and reading the sphere. So I killed a bunch of your people. He's taunting them, that's what he's saying. Now, I get it from the villain. Twas thou that bade those banner men harm us. Beat the inn, however, he says, beat the beat the Yet shall I by a ring of spears? When I'll be even with thee? Spears only will bring a settlement. So it's gonna be death. That's it. The only thing that can solve this is death. We have to kill all of you. Where didst Thou learn such defying words? Said thor? He says, you are right, I learned it by watching you. No, he says, I learned them at this at the mouth of the old robbers who bide the home howls of Eden give us too good a name to ditches in calling them home house or house Cooorbeard, Thou coward, how long hast thou delayed me? And good old Hornbeard says, get thee far from the sound thy passage is denied. It's like he can talk all tough when he's you know, got a little bit of water in me too. In the two him, he can shout all this is like the social media. Right. Hey, I'm too far away from them to punch me in the face, So I'm just gonna talk a bunch of horrible shit that I would never say to somebody in person because they would beat the shit out of me. Yeah, then wilt thou thou now tell me why starter? Then wilt thou now tell me the way by land? Since thou, since thou's not ferry me? Yeah, trust that guy. Trust what that guy's gonna tell you. Sure, go for it. He just said he kills your people, and uh, you know, he probably would send you in a direction that would probably SNAr you with a bunch of other assholes. I want to kill you, But you know, just ask him questions like that. And then Horbeard says, 'tis no way to fare a stone to the gorge, stalks another to the stones. Then keep on left till you come to wear wolf Land. Oh good times, which was just more of these people who are wearing wolf skins with the little you know, the head of the wolf like their helmet right their hood. There may forgan Or the Phrygian meet Thor her son, and she may tell Thee the forest track to Woden's Land. Thou spareest with nothing but mocking. He says, I'll pay thee back for denying me passage if we two meet Anon again, Right, Anon, get thee afar? Now, may all the grammy wolf fiends have thee. The Weavers of Troy's tail Here we go. In this dramatic tail, Thor as the Weaver of Troy is visited by Wooden the Edenite as a spy in disguise, always always spionage from the very beginning, never never, I'm telling you, man, it's like treachery comes from these fuckers. These are the Oi Vays of today, clandestine, little jerk offs, always doing things, sneaky and underhanded. Weasels. Weasels. They don't care how big they are. Most of them now, little little narrow shouldered, skinny, little prick half gay are mostly gay and these are the people that are, you know, moving and shaking in this in this world that became way too way too safe for people like them, like you know, like Eval Harari, Like why the hell is that guy? So it's such an ominous character when you can just like squeeze really just like a little bit in his neck with snap. Right, why.
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Let's see. The Weaver of Troy is visited by wood in the Edonites, Spy and the Skies in the almost contemporary Hittite rock sculptures. Listen to this. In the very earliest Sumerian seals, adam Thor and his goss are clad in woven tailor made garments, as opposed to the Edonites, who are described in the eddas as bear sirkers or bear skin shirted, not b a r e, but b a r like a bear, like a This is the keeping This isn't keeping with the Genesis account. Listen the Genesis account which states that Eloheam of the Garden of Eden made coats of skins. Why would they even tell you that the yellow heam Tola plural of the Garden of Eden? Where I thought this was monotheism, Yes, because the Eloheam aren't gods. They're these fucks. The Yellowheam of the Garden of Eden make coats of skins. So if they say that, then you already know this the yellow Heemon who they're talking about when they're discussing the goths. But it might also be because it seems like in certain other areas, like when they're trying to discuss and they have on this unuh, it's insecure, let's say, an insecure piece, like a shaky piece a truce. I guess, between these elohem and they're discussing certain things, it appears as if the Goths might be involved in that, as these were evidently the usual garments of the Edenites. It is preceding dialogue. Also into the preceding dialogue also thor And, as Goths are described as wearing breeches and wooden is referred to as swaddled, the title Dan or Than applied to this lay to thor Or. Dan confirms his identity with Dardano as the first king of Troy in Homer, and also with t a n N or tannin the an ancient Egyptian title for the solar father god see or yeah, we gotta to look at figures first, hold then see figure thirty three. Thor or dan thanis tan tannin title solar father god Atmu or Osiris of ancient Egyptians. Oh, look, Osyrus is Thor at least until it was corrupted and changed into something wicked and gross. Right figure thirty three. Interesting number. He is also called Goir or Gear, which we shall see is the dialect form of George or Saint George of the Latter Dragon legend. Look at every freaking mythological or you know, if you want to say paying credit veneration, seems that I'll go back to our Thor buddy here the latter Dragon lat and Thor's title in the Sumerian. Let's see his further title of hug Dah. Remember different places, different dialects, different writers, different transcribers, different variations over time, but they're all talking about the same people. Right. Seemingly a variant of Oku Thor or eke Thor appears to designate him as the original of Hector, the first of Troy. His dialogue lay opens by disclosing Wooden taking the council of his paramour Hyde or Heidi. Right, that's the that's the sick, sick. That's the that's the Michelle de May of the story, the sorceress who is the matriarch of the of the whole thing she's got. She's the one that wields the power because she's the sorceress. Right, Hyde or Frig is another name for her with two g's, the matriarch of Eden and the fearg of the Sumerian see see see later. Okay as Is as to his venture to spy on thor End, did I miss something?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't, as made Jock of Eden as to his venture to spy on Thori at Troy and describing his many sided protein disguises. So Woden is just a man of you know, the glasses and the funny nose and the mustache. Like this is what he does. He just goes around in disguise all the time, like a frankist, like a jesuit, like a cia right, like a fucking massade. Surprise, surprise that this would be so deep into their past. Never never, never straightforward with these fucks. Read the me now, Frig, that's Heidi, right or l I'm all eager to fare forth. He visited the Weaver of Third for spy ing. I want much to try my old wit staves as to as the swift witted old Edenite with with Dan of the that's me four. But you know, prig at home, let thee bide. I've measured the Aryan father in his George Doom of the Goths. No eden I ever can be even with the hugdah or be the same as the Weaver of third is woondin far afield. Have I fared much? Am I attempted to fare? I will fox out the king rulers. Thither will I hie? And with how the Weaver of the Third's Home and Kindred stand in one of my many disguises, Grim the hooded serpent where we're named and Gangrel Harrier Old Harry and horror bearer be I think he's going through just oh, here we go, deck third boot and boot Sadr which is Saturn. Hey, everybody, is this not the Saturn fucking cult Hell Binder and Hoary warrior Father Nick of Knight nol nick all father. Oh that's interesting. They cause himself that Vowl's father a round rider and seafarer, Bill bail maker of the Manifold sol Sorcerer by one name. Never am I named? Kind of like say, and remember I have many names. Hey, look it's Wooden. Was the was the direct composite for that, since I forked forth amongst folk. So these are all his names and disguises and right personages, right grim and I don't think that was the right word, but grim and I grim and I grim am I name? Sorry? Grim am I named? Went against George the Red, Adam Thorer and Jalk against asmin Dar but Kiala when I drink from the chalice grill of eden Vider. In the fights Uxi and Omi Gondlers are saying, every time I peer at some point, I'm this guy or that guy, whether behinding what I'm doing? And wharbeard with the goss swhither and Zvider? Was I named as Sith's Mimi's woden Orsader as the malignant Saturn? Look at this? Look at this? Here hold on prince screen Boom Woden Orsador as the malignant Saturn, whose sacred day of Sabbath was Saturday. In the mythric cult from Statue at Ostia Mysteries of Mithra, note his developing serpent with his head as a hood and caduceious. Well here you go is was I not talking about the sound cult? Did you think I was just trying to put things together that didn't fit, put it where it doesn't belong when I diluted them in the at the end this old all right, guys, hold on, something has has to happen here. There must be a short break because I'm gonna lose my mind. My eyes are crossing right now. Let's put a little bit of the sun. If not gonna, I'm not gonna. I should be here for this, but whenever you're gonna player tell.
Speaker 4: Well, that really is a key question, and it was the central controversy really in early Christianity. Now you and I have grown up with a book called the Bible with two hard covers on it, and in between them you've got the Old Testament and the New Testament glued together. And the moment that book was created that the message that sends out is that there's continuity between the Hebrew Scriptures and the New Testament. And you make the assumption that the Hebrew Scriptures, the Old Testament is all about God and the New Testament is all about God, and it must be the same God. This is God's book, isn't it. That's sort of the starting point for many of us who have grown up with the Christian faith. But as soon as you start reading the Gospels and listening to the teaching of Jesus, it raises a huge question because if Jesus is a Yahuist worships the god of the Hebrew scriptures, Yahweh, then why isn't he a proponent of Yahweh's laws. Why does the religion that came from the teachings of Jesus not include the laws of Yahweh? And why does Jesus not mention Yahweh once through all the Gospels. Now some would say, well, that's because the Gospels are written in Greek, and so you're going to get a Greek translation. You're going to see the word curios, which means sir or lord instead of the name Yahweh. That's probably why he doesn't mention him. Except that answer doesn't quite pass muster, because there are key words that the Gospel writers have left in Aramaic because they were so important to Jesus's teaching and ministry, and they were so strongly associated with his teaching and ministry. Jesus would have spoken in Aramaic, the spoken form of Hebrew. He would have taught in Aramaic. And here are these four Arabic phrases that give the character of what Jesus was on about. And so those sayings would be our men are men, I am about to tell you something important. Talitha. The next one will be Fatha which his death ears be opened. And then talitha korn arise awaken little one, and then Abbah. And here's a way to relate to the source of the universe, to discover an intimate connection with the source of the universe, and know the source of the universe as a father. So here are four Aramic phrases. You put them together and you've actually got the character of a lot of early Christian teaching around Jesus. Men are men, I'm going to tell you something important. Afafa deafy is open, Talitha korn, little one, arise, wake up, and now you can relate to the source of the cosmos. You could say that really is the nub of all the Gnostic literature, that that is the heart of their message. But nowhere is the name arhway. And there are other moments where Jesus seems to be pitched against Yahweh instead of representing a continuation. And so some examples of that would be in the Gospel of John chapter eight, where Jesus is addressing the Jewish leaders and he refers to their father. He says, your father the devil. Your father was a liar, your father was a murderer. He's a false father, he's the father of lies. Well, who could he possibly be speaking about if he wasn't speaking about yahweight in that moment? Now I say that, and this is a terrible shock to a lot of Christian believers because they've never heard it preach that way. But if you go back and look in that chapter John h you'll see he's pitching himself against the false father of the Jewish leaders. Who is he talking about? And how is it that Jesus comes along doesn't talk about yah?
Speaker 1: And again, remember these are translations over translations and time time past. How do we know that that word itself wasn't specifically in there, and they just took it out to make it vague so people would assume, oh, yeah, it must be talking about he's claiming that they worships say or something. Well, in effect, yeah, because Yahweh is sad and its chronos as satan. But you know, people think, oh, yeah, he's our god because they're having us by trickery. We're we're worshiping their god. And Jesus is, according to this guy, calling that out, not saying that they don't worship Yahweh, but saying that they do. But that guy is the devil, you know.
Speaker 4: Instead, he talks about the Father, the one in the heavens, to distinguish his father from all others, the heavenly Father, who he addresses as Pate which means father, and Abba, which means sir or daddy. And Jesus say, is, no way has ever seen the Father that I'm talking about. Well, how can he say that if Yahweh is the father, because Moses spoke to yahway face to face, and Yahweh was physically seen many times in the old stories. Yet Jesus says, no one has ever seen the father I'm talking about. And he says, both to his big audiences and to his twelve, what I'm bringing you is something completely new. Philip says, show us the Father, so they know they don't know what he's talking about. He's bringing something new and then there's another amazing moment where Jesus puts a lot of distance between him and the Yahweh stories, and the arhway character.
Speaker 1: Is another funny way of looking at it. It's like, well, show us your guid, Well you can't see my guide. Well, that's confuni.
Speaker 4: When he says, which of you, fathers, if your children were thirsty and asked for drink or hungry and ask for food, would give them a stone or would give them a snake? And you or I would listen to that and think, oh, what a strange, perverse, random scenario he's come up with.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 4: The Jewish here is in the beginning would say, oh, hold on, Yahweh gave his people a stone when they were thirsty. Yahweh sent snakes when his people were hungry. And here's Jesus saying, what kind of father would do that? All the gospel writers, in the canonical gospels I'm talking about, are eager to show that Jesus is a success or two and replacement of Moses, the prophet of Yahweh, and they show him as bringing laws that delete and replace the laws of Yahweh. That's really the big picture. It's a picture of discontinuity. And so I go further than this in my book The Eden Conspiracy in particular, and I show that Jesus really did intend to set people free from the laws of Yahweh and was bringing something very different the Gospel writers understood it. There's the moment of transfiguration where we've even got a dramatic handover of the Bason where those of his ancestors who had to do business with Yahweh. That's Moses and Elijah handing the baton over to Jesus in a voice from the heavens. There's the Father in the heavens speaks and says, this is my son listened to him. And so in that moment we've gone from the old to the new, and the new is something completely new. So it's very clear by the time you're in the Book of Acts in Acts fifteen and the Jerusalem Council is happening, the early churches worked out Christianity is not Yahuism. There's clear blue water between what Jesus was on about and all the old stories and laws of Yahweh is.
Speaker 1: All right. So there's a little taste of what we might actually look at on a different show, but kind of interesting. I don't agree with everything that's said, but here it out, I'm saying, because I've listened to more of it than just that. There's things that I would not uh subscribe to you as far as what they're ah what they were saying, Okay, doctor Woden, Saturn, Satan whatever Woden or Satan as a malignant saturn, malignant when I deluded them, he's to here. He is, you know, boasting that he's clever in his disguises, because by deception THU shall do war. Right this is, This is mister first man of the massade, right here, when I deluded them at the end, this old eden Knite, I the mid wolf, valiant to the Mary's sons, the marry sons of the Inn, became their one bane Woden. Now I'm named Bagen. Was I a four thunder? Was I named afore that got and gelding with the goths? Oviner and sooth serpent. These words, I ween all come from mine own self, mister fancy pants. Hell be thee in faring forth, Hell build thee in coming back. Hell be thee on thy trap. This is fit freak talking on thy travels rage, thou ever shalt old father, with the words of an Edenite woden fares forth forward. Then went a Woden to try by word, speaking those of the Inn, by the craft of the all swift Edenites, crafty little bitches, little treacher's sons of bitches, all swift eden Kites. And he came to the to the hall did EMI's family father when in a jogged eig or, eig is thor in a trice wooden addresses door, he'll be the now weaver of third. Now am I come to thy hall which I thought to see for myself? Fain would I first find? If thou be sayer? Learn, I am but an all swiering in an Edenite. Hey, I'm your mortal enemy. Bitch, that's what he just said. What is this man who is in my hall and speaks so very pompous words, reason gainer? I'm called really your reason gainer? There was no reason in freaking eden But again, you know you invert everything, So yeah, sure, Now am I come from roaming thirsty to thy hall? In the end, so he's like, I demand you to serve me. Yeah, e screw you, buddy, bidding here I have bidding here have I longed for in my bearings forth and for thy hospitality to an Edenite. Why stance thou, reason gainer, and speakest from the door, from the floor, afraid thou art to sit in the hall. Then shall we try which of us is more witted? I guess the guest or the eagle Sage. He's calling himself the eagle sage. A poor man coming to a rich man speaks only needful words, or is silent much chattering methinks ill gets anything when one comes to a cold hearted man, Say, then, reason gainer, as thou wilt sit on the floor, we try for thy wits. How is the horse name that ever draws the day over the sons of men? So what pulls the sun across the sky? There's the eagle sage Thor or than Dan as the solar hawk or eagle king in Egyptian as peru er or Tan after budge, no goat horns and cross goat horns because he's a Goth. But people look at this and be like, oh anom blah blah blah. They're resiliences and blah blah blah. No civilism. Guys shining Maine, the scour is he named in the end he is held the best of horses by the red Goths. Ever, light is his maine on the sun horse figured on the ancient Britain pre Roman coins. All right, say say then, reason Gaynor. How is the horse called that from the east draws night over the weary world? Rimy maine is 'tis named?
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 1: Ever draws knight over the weary world? Mellow foam drops from its bit every morn. Thence comes the dues of the Dales, Say the reason, Gayner, What is the that river called that dividsesed the edens the eden kite Sun's ground from Goth's dome. Iff Ing is the river's name? Open? It runs open, it runs from olden days. I see whether never comes near there. Then Wooden has his turn as questioner. But the queries put into his mouth and Thor's replies are clearly late interpolations, referring mainly to the late Wodenness mythology and cosmology of the corrupt Snory type, in which Thor is called an Edonite, which is not, and they are full of anachronisms. The concluding questions, however, appear to be of older day and elicit from Thor the following, amongst other prophecies regarding his future fights with the Edonites, his own fate and successor to the Goth kingship, which foretell what we shall see happen later. So he's getting rid of the bullshit that was added by the bards later at a later day, and he's going back to the uncorrupted data which the wise assas shall rule the Goths. When Surter's fire is slacked in Eden, Mody Thor and Magni shall have the hammer or hammer receptor after Wings last flight fight, after Wings wings the same you know, everybody calls the wing Thor or whatever. So after Wings last fight, what shall become of Ode of the end Uh in his old age on the ripping up of the rulers? Ripping up the rulers kind of sounds like rag, doesn't it. Ragnarok the wolf Loki balder or Able, my gulp at the old father Adam Thor. Now here's interesting, right, because what did he just say? Here? The wolf Loki balder or Able the same name for the same person, for your name. They may gulp at the old Father Adam Thor. So when you get it's too tired, Maybe they'll overtake him. But what is the story of Fenrir a giant wolf summoned by Loki that swallows Odin in the story? So is that where they grabbed that from from this one passage and they just corrupted it and said, yeah, Odin was swallowed by Thor and Odin was swallowed by Fenrier the giant wolf, and then uh, Vidar has to come in uh and there it is, then my Vidar thor son wreck the wolf. He may cleave its cold jaws when a witness at the fight. So there you have it. That that's the story. We actually went over that before being another stunt of Thor not Kane, isn't that interesting? So it's over a conversation that they're discussing. Wow, and then they took that and they into the how how Odin dies? And then yeah, okay, so he says, when I'm old, then my son will be my successor basically if they overtake me. Hell Hill coming beat the ship at e fox. Right, And because of the wolf cult, they're using that as this as the it's a figure of speech, right, he may cleave it's it's cold jaws when a witness at the fight. Ye yet the Eda, No ye yet at all. Scene six conquest of Phrygia by King Adam, Thor Miat the Assa or George. These are all names of the same guy, disclosing Adam as King Midas the First and Saint George of the Red Cross. The whole of Asia Minor to the east of the Troad, I'm gonna That's how I'm gonna pronounce it, Okay, if it's trode whatever at this period was obviously under the dominion of the eden matriarch Heidi. Now listen, The whole of Asia Minor to the east of the Troid at this period was obviously under the dominion of the Edenite matriarch Heidi l or frig so into the control of the Edenite sorceress cult. Right, this cult here that we've been discussing, this Saturn cult, as evidenced by Wooden's dialogue with Thor Dan or Dardanos on the latter's fishing expedition on the eastern border of the Troad. Having disclosed at the other side of the Sound there was in Edenite territory, right, and he said that you know, go ass to Phrygians, because the Fringians were still under their under their influence, under the influence of the Adenites. But in scene three, the Aboriginal dwarf chiefs of the Lion tribe, which is again the Phrygians in Asian Minor, were flocking to Thor's standard. This't that, But in scene three the Aboriginal dwarf chiefs of the Lion tribe and Asian Minor were flocking to Thord's standard at Troy from so far afield as vind in eastern Phrygia or Vang or the vat Lake or Uri or Armenia. Right, so they were they were in the allegiance with Thor's standard as far as they are. But even when they have their huge battle, it's not all it's not one hundred percent, because there's Phrygians, there's Armenians, there's Syrians, there's all kinds of you know, modern day areas, all sorts of people from the Turkish area or they were highest you know, highest control, all come to the battle to fight with Thor. You know, if the fight against Thor, I should say, fight against Thor on the side of the eden Knites. When their major battle occurs as far as Lo far in the anti forests in Silesia on the southeast Bard of Cappadocia, also from Brimese Land to the north of Karshmish and from Urevelli in the modern Jerablus or Karshmish. That is eating itself, Carchemish is eating itself. Any want to know where it is or eating is? It's in fucking Turkey. There you go. And so is Darren Cooyu, which is interesting. So is good Blackie Tepi, so is Karen Teppy. I see these as evidences of the of this story being an absolute one hundred percent on the money, because you have underground lots of place, not just Darreen cou you, but there's other places that have a lot of underground you know, very intricate underground things. You know, places you could live and stay for a while. Maybe there was a cataclysm of some sort, or maybe there was something else going on there. Maybe that's just how people live for whatever reason, because of dangers up on top. But if there was ever to be a resurgence of people after an after a problem on the surface, it would seem like that would be you know, people just come from out of nowhere and else. A sudden, they're there and they have their own cultures because they already had it before something wiped everything else out. But then they come back and they just they're already have their plans set in motion because they already have their culture. They already have their their way of doing things. They they don't have to learn everything from the beginning, because they didn't just they weren't just born, you know what I mean, they were they were just at the rebuild in a sense. Scene four discloses raids by the eden klight Bannerman under Wooden's upon Thor's settlement at Troy. These destructive raids, continuing and combined probably with the appeal of the regenerate Dwarf chieftains for his uh cesaranty Susan whatever, appear to have forced Thor to annex Phrygia. I think I know what this means. I'm let's just go for it. The hell. I'll make you self sense feel stupid for a second. Is in a political context, say is the power refers to the power or authority of a superior state or ruler over another state or territory. Right, So if you're if you're a ruler, then it's it's like saying like my dominion, my my power over this place. Yeah, okay, good, good enough, We're good with that. Appear to have forced door to annex Phrygia. So because of the constant rays, because of the constant torment and the and uh pressure by wood and all these constant raids that were occurring around the areas, is he annex Phrygia just like somebody else we know in Germany? He was like, you know what, fucking people, stop poland knock it off. You know, all right, here you go Perti forest Thor to annex Frigia, and an annexation which would be relatively easy with Thor metal weapons and his disciplined goss coupled with the aid of his devoted dwarf chiefs scattered over that vast region. So right, he had he had allies there. But until he did this uh full scale you know, putting down of the of the of the problem there with these Edenite what do they call it loyalists, then then it was actually his territory by then. And you know, more people were set free, if you will, They were liberated for ancient Phrygia, even in Greco Roman times, stretched from the Dardanelles to Cappadocia. It was a big area. The name Phrygia I have shown in my dictionary in the Sumerian word is a Sumerian word from the Sumerian name ferig for Asian Minor, including also the western lands. Generally it means the land of the lions. Frygia means land of the lions. So when you go into like the is it the vedas or is the Mahabarata. When they talk about the lion faced people, they could be talking about Phrygians or Goths that have beards, because maybe they couldn't grow beards in that region themselves. From pirrig or pirrig a lion literally frightful, fierce, or ferocious, and it is the Samerian source of these and their other derivative English words. The name was written by the picture of a lion's head, and the people of that land were called by the Samarians pirrig su and long mained lions are still or were in modern times, found occasionally in Phrygia and other parts of Asia Minor and freely carved into the prehistoric monuments of Cappadocia and Phrygia Frigia or Land of Lions conquered by Adam Or. It was clearly this famous civilizing conquest of Phrygia or the Land of the Lions by Adam adar thor Dan within the Phrygian region of the lion tribe of the Dwarfs, a conquest that is celebrated in the Samerian hymns and by Homer, which is represented in the famous prehistoric, magnificently carved ivory handle of a hunting knife or dagger from Syria, which now appears to have probably belonged to Adam Thor himself. This unique specimen of early world's finest of the early world's finest high art was found in nineteen fourteen in Egypt, but it was proved by venedicts through its art to be non Egyptian and considerably earlier than the First Dynasty of Egypt, and presumably brought as a trophy from Mesopotamia or Syria, and Syria quote unquote was an early name for Asia Minor. These conclusions were fully confirmed by Sir Flanders Petrie, who considers it the oldest and finest object of high art of the ancient world known and conjecturally dates it to be four four and forty six PC. This date is based, however, on the long, extravagantly early conjectures conjecture dates for many's who I find, by my new historic evidence historical evidence, reigned about twenty seven oh three to twenty six forty one BC. Or hey, look Thor to the lions, conquering and taming or civilizing the lion totem. So look, people will say, oh, look at that point, it's no these people they were known as the lions. They look happy and smiley, and he's taming them. But what do you see there dc evidence of him annexing something. No, but that's how it's represented, and this is how we get our stupid fucking myths. Right, Okay, that says or six centuries after Adam Thor, whose real date is about three thousand and three or eighty to three thousand, two and fifty PC. All right, now let's stop there and I'll read this Thor or Dan Thor or dar conquering, taming or civilizing the lion totem lion totem. Remember there's a wolf totem serpentotem lion totem what they're name known as by their animal you know, equivalent the uganda you end up seeing in the symbolism tribes of Phrygia and Asian Minor and Kaldia from carved ivory handle of stone knife. Note his beard, Gothic dress, and four horned hat. The carving thus dates to about the epoch of Adam himself and was probably the handle of his own hunting knife. With his contemporary portrait, this carving is now seen obviously to represent Adam thord as conquering and taming the Lion tribe native chiefs pictured allegorically allegorically as lions which are fawning on him. Yeah, they look like big, happy cats, and they are of the massive, shaggy, long made semi arctic type which has been extinct for see there it is on the handle, which has been extinct for several thousand years, and thus attesting the vastly remote day of the carving. King thor Dan is significantly portrayed in Gothic garb, and keeping with the edict or etic record, below him are seeing two prick eared wolves with collars in kidding that they too are tamed, so some of the wolf tribe was also tamed by him and presumably representing tamed wolf tribe chieftains, which below are while below these in the right hand lower corner is a goat, which we shall find was the symbolic animal of Thor and his Goths in ancient Sumerian, Hittai and Phoenician seals and scripture sculptures, as well as in the Eddas and on ancient Britain sculptures, and on the reverse of the knife handle are carved the men fighting in human form. So there you go. You got the allegory, you got the reality, you know, on both sides. So that's interesting that he tamed wolf tribe chieftains. There's a lot. There's a lot there. And it's interesting because when you look at the the the graph right, you're like, yeah, looks like a looks like Steve Irwin at a zoo with all his animals. What's going on here? Right? Significantly, the same scene is sculptured in generally similar form on an ancient British stone monument at Megle in Perthshire, on the reverse side of which is cut an ornate pre Christian cross which is Thor's special emblem and the bosses on it are presumably Rowanberry's, as Thor's red Cross of Saint George was made of the Rowan tree. But this megal monument of Thor taming the lion lions is locally associated with a legend of Gwenevere, the wife of King Arthur, who has a stone and hamlet in the neighborhood named after him as King Arthur's Stone, and the original King Arthur, as we shall find, was King er Thor, was Thor. This lion conquering scene is also found represented in ancient Britain monuments in which the hero is Saint Andrew, that is Thor's eedic title of iandri Or andvara as at Saint Andrew's in Scotland. It would also appear that this famous scene of Thor Dan taming the lions was a historical source of the Late Hebrew legend of Daniel in the Lions Den. Of course, I'm pitpastardized right, because literalists are retarded. Thor's conquest of Phrygia in the Eda's This is recorded in the prose Eda in these words, the sons of Hecthor came to Phrygia land and established themselves in that land, but banished Elinas, who the ass is called l the Phrygian battle field, so l would be the sorceress right. The physical characters of Frigia are well described in the verse from the Foregoing in La, in which Thor prophesies that Phrygia was to be the coming battlefield Vigory or Phrygia is called the field where in fight shall meet sport suitor, and our dear goss a one hundred rushing torrents has it every way. It is their destined fighting field. Well, the reason why you're saying that because they're constantly being attacked from that position, so they have to put it down. So it's not really predicting. It's like saying, this is the plan. We're going to take them down, settle things once for all. Here, Homer ended in describing the conquest of Phrygia by a king Otreus, a Thor's edic title of Adar or o tar, but used by Homer for the title of a later king than dar Danos, so again mixing the same person into a different storyline. Later on and in the timeline of chronology is only making things more complicated for people to try to understand. Records that his chief opponents there were amazons, huge bitch Okay. Similarly, the Eda repeatedly describes the wars Edonite and enemies as being largely female warriors and large they were largely female and largely large. Thus he is made to say I Thor was in the east. So here's the funny thing. There are probably goths too, but they were under the the the influence of this sorcerer's cult. And they were a bunch of man and child hating women, apparently according to some of the accounts. And they would use that purple on the tips of their arrows. So when they nailed somebody with that arrow, it would drive them insane. It would take three more men, as you know we have you have people like am insane to hold that person down. So it took more people off the battlefield, right because people that just lose their ship because they're on that they're on that purple. Now it's in their blood that has venom in it. Homer in describing the conquest of Phrigia by a king at Ortius, so again this goes right back to Medea, so who was he? Who was Heidi? Who was brig who was Elenis? Or l right, Medea, it's the source of that. The sorceress who apparently am In loves and thinks she's the greatest and has tattooed on her head on his head, But she's the biggest, most evil fucking cunt on the planet ever. Ever, it's like having It's like him having Michelle le May tattooed on his head. He's not a very bright net, not very married at all. You might have a Brahma vic tattooed on your head in Greek, so it looks cool, Homer and describing the conquest of Phrygia by a king Ordeus obviously requires a similar to the end of repeating repeatedly describes Thor's Venite enemies as being largely female. We already said that I Thor was in the east a battling with the Edenites? Was I twas I? Who is this snake biting a wolf's face? Looks like King Thor teaming the lion and wolf tribes and ancient British pre Christian or transsition crosses. Oh look at that? Isn't that interesting? Is the cross everybody. Mm hmm. Conquests of frigibethor Midas, the bailful, unwitted brides, going until the burghs Michel? Would the eden Knights be if all of them lived? Never a man would be left with within mid guard? He's saying, these it's just crazy. Look out, It's all they are compared to these dudes. Al must be the door for people, they said. If they see the arrows in her on her in her cool, on her back, and see how she's got one like chained up the one in the captive. This dude's standing on one. Yeah, yeah, so baleful, unwitted brides they hated man going until the burghs Michel? Would the eden Knights be if all of them lived? Never a man would be left within midguard?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: The Amazonian eden Knite warriors clad Sumerian dress. Let's see the Amazonian Edenite warrior warrior is clad in Sumerian dress from bas relief in Elam two thousand BC. The inscriptions states. The inscription states that this Amazon represents Ishtar Eve or Assi, formerly an Edenite Amazon and afterwards Queen of Tar or Thor as patron war goddess of Sumerians. And Elamites, and we shall find that she is the historical human source of the Greek war goddess a theme Athina Wolden's lament on his route to Phrygia by Thor meddi As or Midas. Thor is also Midas or George with his red cross. The complete route of the Edenites under Wooden by Thor, Midas or George at the Battle of vind in Phrygia is attributed by Wooden to be to the devil banishing effects of the Rowan red cross of George. Hold on, let's read that again Thor see The complete route of the eden Kites under Woden by Thor at the Battle of Vind in Frigia is attributed by Woden to the devil banishing effects of the Roman red cross or of George. Woden thus laments like the dethroned Satan in cabinets British him. I see against the I see against me, Hector, Hector, hecthor meade at vind who in the night with all his nine wood crosses, he Geary or George wounded me. Giving it to Woden, to myself, to mine own self like can you believe it? Can you believe it, or Mediasse or George conquering Wooden and his lion totem tribe of Frigia by his cross standard. And there you go, no king attacking rampant lion and its followers, a captured wolf suspended in King's left hand, an upper register hairs of the symbol of the matriarch and her moon, with several men's heads all right, moving on with these woods of mead meaty, of which no man witted. Every one of them routed me, and I ran that living wood shielded me, not that would without horns these nine standards. I fell aneath, seized by the upstanding ruins, with weeping seas, with weeping seas, I fell away back from them. So he's like AH saw the ruined tree. Midas monuments in this nine crosses Midas Monument in p Frygia with its nine Saint George crosses, striking coat, striking Corrobative evidence for the historical authenticity of this attic tradition of the victory of Thor Mediasa or boyd Assa in ancient Frygia as George with his red cross is found in the stupendous rock sculpture, standing at the source of the Sengarios River in the heart of Phrygia, at the site of its prehistoric capital, with mounds of ruins. It is the most beautiful of all Phrygian monuments and is popularly called the Tomb of Midas, although it is admittedly not a tomb. It covers the face of the immense cliff of an imense cliff, and whilst its facade is character characteristically Gothic, its chief ornaments can Its chief ornament consists of nine known miss Saint George crosses. These are arranged in the form shown in figure four. Its inscription contains the name Midas in letters supposed to be of about ninth century BC, but more probably of the twelfth or still earlier, and the monument now is seen to celebrate the epoch making victory of King Adam or me Olde the Assa or Midas with his cross of Saint George over the serpent and liontotem eden kites underwood. And so all this evidence is out there, constantly restating this history for us, but people aren't able to read it, or they don't want to, or they'll here somebody else tell their translation of something and there, you know, analysis of it, and then they'll just repeat it. Laziness and deliberate manipulation of the truth has screwed us up a lot. We're losing a lot of stuff here, but all around us are the proofs, right, and it was something that was important enough to be repeated over and over again for the last five thousand years or so, maybe with the last two thousand years kind of a little a little more sparsely, because not enough people knew, at least when they're retelling their stories. They're not aware of how deep and how significant, or even how real, because they maybe at that point they think it's mythological too. Over the serpent and liontotam Metenites Underwooden and his Amazons in Phrygia. Interesting confirmation of these nine Saint George cross is a mediaca of the Edicle and their victory over the serpent cult of the Phrygians and Edenites and their identification of him as Midas the first of and then there's the figure of the Crosses that did that of Phrygia is found in the painting on an archaic Greek vase of about five hundred BC and on Thor's robe. The number nine, moreover, is significant in Sumerian, the mystic number of King Dar or sag Thor or sig As the he goat, and amongst the Greeks, the number nine was also the mystic number of Prometheus, who we have found is identical with Thor as bird Meoth or Prometheus otherwise entitled Mia or Mio Dasa or Midas or Saint George of Cappadocia. Hey, look at those, guys. Look at that. The nine Saint George crosses of Thor vanquishing, the serpent totems and archaic Greek are from a vase painting. You know what? Do you know? One, two, three, four, five, six, eight nine? Oh? Is that not one of them? All right? And all these nice little symbols. All right, we're gonna get to the annexation. Let me just check with a real cook. May have to go. I am kind of shuffling two different things here, he now, so just give me a moment here. We'll put this guy back off again for a second while I go to take care of some of the.
Speaker 4: Very hard to get that discontinuity into our minds when we've been taught a story of continuity for so long. But the only way the story of continuity works is if you ignore all the nastiness and violence of the Ahway character that are totally incompatible with the teachings of Jesus. And that's the clue for most people that something's awright.
Speaker 2: That's such as a I've never really sat and thought about that.
Speaker 1: I've always wondered.
Speaker 2: I always said, like, well, you know, I'm not a real big fan of the Old Testament. You know, fire and brimstone, you know, you know, punishment kind of God or the use the term God for lack of a better word. But in the New Testament the God that Jesus speaks up is extremely different, or the Father that Jesus speaks up. It seems extreme night and day. It's like if you're writing a story or a novel. The character changes of Yahweh changes so dramatically between the first part and the second part. It's like if Darth Vader was Darth Vader in the first part of the Old Testament and then the New Testament. He's a dancer who loves to paint, and he's very kind to people using the force that's essentially the dichotomy we got here with yahweh. But that's really interesting. And the funny thing is is the work that you do and so many others like you in the world who are trying to bring this truth out. It's right in front of our eyes. This is not like you've We could talk about the things that been discovered, the Dead Seas, grolls, other texts and gospels, but just looking at it from what we have right now that is considered canon if you will, of Christianity doesn't add up. Hasn't added up ever if you look at it with a critical eye, or even a questioning eye, just ask basic questions. There's so many holes in the plot, so many it's crazy.
Speaker 4: But there's a great problem in what happens when you ask basic questions. And my inbox is full from week to week of messages from people who grew up in church, grew up in Sunday School, and who got thrown out of Sunday School for asking obvious questions. How does God do such awful, violent, wicked things. We know they're wicked because we know the teaching of Jesus. We know they're wicked because we've got a basic conscience how can we be higher than the morality of this God character. Children have their own ways of asking those questions, which are obvious questions, and then get thrown out because the Sunday school teacher or the Bible study leader can't answer. And I'm not talking about this happening to people one hundred years ago. I'm talking about people my age and younger who have been thrown out of groups, not because they're being disrupted, but because they're asking obvious questions to which there are obvious answers, but people don't want to give the obvious answers. It is the moral behavior of the artway character gives us a problem because it doesn't square with all the qualities of divinity listed in the New Testament, with all the qualities we're supposed to aspire to according to the teaching of Jesus. And I think when the Church has answered these questions in the past, it's essentially been by telling people to ignore their own conscience, that if God does it, it must be all right, and if you worship God, then you'd better come to terms with who God is and stay on his right side.
Speaker 1: Which is total bullshit. Remember who is ROALDA Roalda of the of the Oral Linda book. What does oh, what was there n Helena say about him? He can only do good, he knows not of these other things. It's not him who's the origin of this other wickedness or evil. He's not both things. He's not He's not capable that they're not They're not the same entity. The bit of a creator is separate from whatever this thing that is capable of doing wickedness and evil. Is that these people like the eden Kites are conjuring this Saturn, if you will, and it kind of like it even like it's almost like a tell that, you know, if Saturn itself was actually always considered to be like the planetary thing that they didn't have an actual idea of a god until other people showed him what the hell it was or what it was the concept of it. Annexation of Cappadocia and Silicia by King Adam Thor or George with capital at Taria, disclosing the historical human identity and date of Saint George of Cappadocia at patron Saint the patron Saint of England today, I'm not reading right. The Great Territory of ancient Cappadocia, including Cilicia to the south, extending eastward from Phrygia to the Upper Euphrates and Armenia. So think about that, this great territory of an kitchen Cappadocia, including Cilicia to the south, extending eastwards from Phrygia to the Upper Euphrates and Armenia and southwards to the Mediterranean coast, appears to have been annexed at the same time as Frigia. Thor's becoming the main dude in a lot of territory right now and is because of being forced to do so. Doesn't this sound awfully sus familiar to like what was happening in Germany, Like keep pushing, keep pushing, keep fucking with us, and see what happens. We don't need to do this, but you keep on making us do this. You know, there is no mention in the eddas of a second expedition or its occupation, So therefore the assumption being there is that it all happened at the same time, and the dwarf chiefs of the Lion tribe who became subject to Thor extended as far as lo Far, which is in the valley of the Saurus River of eastern Silesia, flowing down to the famous old seaport of Tarsus, and the Edda definitely places Thward's eastern boundary with the Edenites at the upper Euphrates called you Mir in the Eddas or Omyris of the Greeks, which boundary, it is stated, was fixed by treaty the new capital which Thor or George now established at Videra in the heart of Cappadocia, and which he made his imperial capital for the whole of Asia. Minor. Now, I want to say that that was named after his son Vidar, but it was a son really named Vidar, because there's so many things screwed up in the in the translations that we know of Vidar being the guy who slays the wolf that swallowed his father Odin right, they say it's whatever established at Vidhara in the heart of Cappadocia, in which he made his imperial capital for the whole of Asia. Minor discloses through that name in the Eda. The original form of the ancient Hittite Teria capital of Herodotus story Herodidus is history. It stands as the modern Turkish village of Bugiskoi, at the junction of all the chief ancient overland trade routes which radiate from it north, south, east and west. It subsequently continued to be the mountain capital of the imperial Hittites or Kati, the residual stock of the old Arians and Asia Minor and kingsmen of the pre Roman Katai or Kati kings of ancient Britain, as I have shown meaning even on the coins Kati right, and it teems with colossal ruins of the ancient city, with sculptures inscribed with Hittite hieroglyphs, and several rock sculptures portraying King Adam Thor and his court, and dating probably about three thousand BC. This capit doc capital of Thor or George is also called occasionally in the Eda as we shall see Guerval or George Wall and Himen or Heaven the immen abode of King Dar or Adar in the Samerian And. It has an elevation of about three seven hundred squad feet above sea level. It is also so it's on higher land right, so Heaven above Eden is in a valley. Eden is also known as Hell. Hell is beneath, Heaven is above. This is how fucked up they made everything. So we're all worrying about our souls and it's all the bag of shit. It's just not even necessary. Hey roalda, Hey, he who created the sun. Don't know your name, but thanks, I'm on your side. Yeah, Like that's it. That's all you need. Oh yeah, and cause no harm. There you go. What do you need the other book for? What do you need to know whether or not Jeseus was a what or wasn't. I mean, it's great if you did something to try to revive the human soul and spirit from these idiot psychopath liars, But then we okay, take it, know it it. It's not going to be the last time, and it shouldn't be waiting for him to do it again when we're all here. And as long as we have that understanding, we should also inform others of the lies that they're living under. It is also Uku in Sumerian. Significantly, the circumstantial topographical and geographical details of this site and its neighborhood in the Eda agree with the local topography of Teria or bogus Koe. The old site and the city with its Chief building subsequently erected by King Thor are thus described in the EDA. There was something I wanted to show you so cool. I just remembered sprigs, vegetation and high grass clothed Vedera land with wood, and there, Michael, remember that's miak Or Caine out stealing with while Will saddle his mayor valiantly to avenge his father. This relates to the subsequent abduction of Thor's queen Efo or Eve by Balder. He's going to avenge his father. Heavens Berg is the quarter where the Holmdale father now cloths his bold ethic Maxims plan of ruins of Adara Bataria at bogus Koe after Carl Okay, Yigs Regia and Troy Selicia. Lions Gate. Oh look at that, isn't that interesting? River eight lions Gate. The whole thing that happened in Lehina that I talked about, Kingsgate, Lionsgate, Thor's Palace or Arthur's c right around here, right on here, very cool. Thors walked to court or Mania from Leuk. Note modern Turkish name Biuk or Boyuk presumably preserves Sumerian name Uku and it is and in its fort were unearthed. The Great mass of Kenia form imperial Hittite archives. Armped River as an orm or Serpentine her course in large scale map, cormped River drains the modern Carmen Hill, Kurlog Rivulet borders the Cure Rock. Okay, let's see there are the waterer of the Goths, drinks with the household husbands the glad mead in the end of the Goths. Okay, now let me all right, Well, I'll do this little bit more than I'm gonna jump over to this little short video I wanted to stray. Glittering is the tenth in all studded with gold and thatched with silver. Be seeing, be seeming had a hard time today. I told you I was tired in it. So foresight is actually what Prometheus means, right pro for prior pro for Prometheus, at least that's how they rate it, right for the for the in the Greek. So there's there was hindsight and foresight. Forgot what the other one is. But it's also another theus right, so he has a brother. But and it in it foresight or Prometheus bides flitting each day, soothing and so all scathes. New Town is the eleventh inn. There Neard heaved himself up a carved hall. He the peacemaker of men. The bane of the base tis high timbered on the red horn. Thor's judgment hall at Vedaro or Petaria. Thor gangs to the judgment in of court and wades the rivers, the corps and arms, and the two curlogs there shallows. Thor wags every day when he fares too doomen at the ash of eggs Drazil for the road by the Alsa's bridge burns a glow where the holy waters hollowing flow. But a horse around glad and gil clear and race fire, silver tufts and sinew surety and pale hoof gold tufts and lightfoot. The other ten at ASA's ride there by the bridge. Every day they fare forth to the doom in at the ash of eggs Jazil Adam Toward's eggs Razil tree of life rowan apple ash this famous tree Adam's rowan apple or mountain ash tree of life. The dra zeal tree is thus described in the Sibyl's lay. The ash I see standing tis hot tis named eggs Drazil highly beamed, oozing whitey or it or apples. Thence come the dew drops that fall in this dale. It stands eye afar from the green pine of rd Burn or Eden. The roots of it stand out at the three highways under the ash of eggs Jazil to Hell, Burn goes or Eden to Hell. Remember that Hell is Eden to Hell goes one another to the rimy frost giants of Ara rap the third to the baptized men of men, the Goths, the men of men. They also referred to them as the men of men. Remember, Adam wasn't the first man. He was the first man to make men of men. And they're talking about Thor the third of the baptized man of men, the Goths. At Vedhara town hearts two. There are four their heads thrown up, who with long neck geese gnaw it's bows, Dane and Dwellen are they named? And Dunier and drythor the dry throw dryeth or whatever the ash but eggs Juziel drees more distressed than men have witted for heartspite above as at its sides it rots, and the nether ogre shears. It's a neath. We're just gonna get continue on here. Thor's initiatory, right sun Ry of Baptism. Alright, so we're gonna stop there for a second. I'm gonna show you this video if I can find it. Yeek, I shared it with somebody that's gotta figure out who and why it's not right where I thought it was. Alright, Well, it's gonna at least be in my history if it's not right here. Oh, it's already there. Just oh fuck you? What why is it doing that? Okay, I'm gonna have to find this a different method. So YouTube is breaking links. Now I don't understand what what the deal is, but it's it's breaking links. So if you send something, it then says that you can't the video can't play, and it has this really weird, stupid like explanation as to why I won't play it. It doesn't make any sense. It's because if you if you go to that videos and a different method, you find it and it's there, and what the hell? Right? So this isn't it? What the fuck? Man? They're gonna make me have to look for it in a different way. That's gonna just piss the fun on me because I already watched this thing, Like what the hell, which I don't belief it was. On the other one, maybe it was what the fuck are you doing? Are you seriously right? Yeah? All right, get on my way. Yeah no, they're they're fucking with me right now. It's not in my history either, all right, fine, I'll find it the other way. So the exact link that I was clicking now says it's not there, which is bullshit, unreal. First, most awesome ancient caves is what I'm looking for, and I'm not finding it because it's a bunch of facts. Is just really happening right now? This is this is so stupid. Why was it? Why is it telling me to follow a link to Facebook to the first place? That's not where I sent it from. I don't even go on Facebook. So and I sent the video, So how the fuck is that thing? That thing? I didn't send it through Facebook. This is the link right fucking here. Video availables removed by uploader. Okay, whatever, Well the video I wanted to show you for some reason isn't there anymore. Well that's fucking gay. What the hell? What a fucked up day? So I'll just show you what I'm looking at so you can see I want to punch something really hard right now. Mystory history. So there was one. It wasn't this one. It was. It just came out the other day and they say that has been removed. I don't know. If maybe I have better luck on my phone. Maybe it's just some bullshit with my computer. Hey, somebody ordered something. That's cool. Get the fuck out of my way. All right, let's shot it out because if I can find it one way or the other, it's whatever. What is it? Yeah? All right, it has been moved by the up the order. But it says there's the most awesome ancient caves, which sucks because that was a really good video and it shows in my in my view, it shows a lot of evidence for our Gothic ancestors. And maybe that's why it was taken down. I don't know. But really fucked up that they took it down at all, Like when does this when does this channel ever take down videos? But it did. That's a that's annoying. I think I watched this one too, but it's not the same. God damn it. That's that's extremely disappointing. It's just rebar guys. Don't worry about it. The thing that's underneath the pyramid is just rebar just to hold it there is to anchor it. Right, it's it's it's a it's electriculture and rebar. So that uh, you know, when the when the plates shift, it doesn't it doesn't destroy the earth again and kill everybody out of the surface. Well whatever, that that completely fucked everything up. But whatever, I didn't realize I had to download things before. When does Mystery History ever freaking censor itself? That's stupid. The hell's the point in taking down the video? It's so stupid. Unless they made it into this video here, it could have been that they just put it together with this one. Let me say you real quick, it's not the same. Yeah, no, it's not the same. I mean, these are interesting videos, but that's not what I was looking for. And it really sucks that they took that one down. Oh well, so since we're here and everything, let's just go through this real quick and then I'll get back into the reading. Why do I do it this way? I don't understand why I continued to do the wrong way. Okay, So if you're on Rumble, what's up fatway, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 7: It?
Speaker 1: Anahiros? Thank you for your dedication to this important work, she says. And where can I see this video? What about mammograms? I don't have an Instagram, but where might I be? I don't know. I just saw that little clip of it. I just happened to have come by it yesterday, like last night. Looks like the band kiss. That's funny. All right, So here we are now if you go, there's my book right there. There's Patreon right there. Yes, and then simper fright allc dot com go down here as the gift say and go and there you go. It's right here, it's got a goal and there you go. There's also that. So if you're on FTJ Media, Hello, FTJ Medio, heavy stuff, good day. I'm playing catch up with episode three. But I had to chime in and say thank you for your hard work. Let me give you ahe every buddy and clashow and we still have five people holding the high Is that is that real? Or is that? Please tell me that Connor is wrong? No? No, that's what we get now on FTJ. Is that how many people can't log back into their account because of that verification that they requested? Is that really? How bad that came because like that's literally like five percent of the amount of people that used to be here. That sucks. Man. It's like, we don't need to shoot ourselves in the foot. There's a plenty of people doing that for us. We don't need to continue to self sabotage. It's not necessary. Well, anyway, there was a couple of other things I wanted to go through. I don't know what's wrong with me today, Like I said, I didn't get in sleep. But yeah, okay, we'll just leave it at that and let's have some fun now. I don't know if you'll consider this fun. I'm gonna consider it fun. It's fun for me, it's fun for some people out there who have a good time with this. So campaigns, we always do this one, but this one's gonna make me the most, So we're gonna do this one. It's a whole dollar forty two, I get. Isn't this nice? All right? So it says this is the seventeen seventy five coffee again studio for fifteen percent off, don't it says? Week I know you guys heard this one before. They need to come up with something new so each day, so I'll just have to make it new by saying different things about it. Weak coffee is for the week. I don't have any, and at Rumble week has never been part of the mission. And like I said before, who walks out the door all proud saying today I'm going to be weak? Nobody does that. No fillers, no fraud, and no settling for mediocrity, just like seventeen seventy five coffee. So Rumble is equating itself to coffee. It's single origin, small farm, handpicked, especially grade coffee that stands for quality. Is that also true for Rumble? Still? Are we still going to the same analogy? Are they single origin, small farm in Canada with a bunch of ay vays and palanteer in Ai? Sure and adl and calling out bs when it matters, but not when it doesn't matter. Forget stale, mass produced beans roasted just enough to hide the flaws, wrote dark rose hits like a Trump tariff And again, you guys, you're your own worst enemy if you think that's a good thing. Medium roast keeps it bold without the bitterness and vitality. Mushroom blend sounds dirty, real energy and lasting focus, no synthetic garbage why would there be It's like it's like arsenic free. Well, I would hope my water would be arsenic free anyway. Why would you say no synthetic garbage? Why would that be in coffee in the first place? Where keke cops pods, whole bean or fresh ground coffee go to seventy seventy five dot com. It's like saying vote for me because I don't rate babies, with the implication being like the other guy does, which probably does, but that's not the point. It's like you can say statements like that and it's like the insinuation is that the other person does, right. It's like, doesn't necessarily mean that that's true at all. It's just it's a it's an erroneous conclusion. Use coach Studio for fifteen percent off and start your morning with coffee that stands for something. Oh and every dollar spent enters you to win a piece of trash and called a cyber truck and three thousand dollars cash. And if I think their batteries replacements are probably more than that much. So have fun with that, all right, dollar forty two poo. That's that's how I make money around here. Got a hold down of forty two. Oh boy ye and then the vey I've known I'm missing something that I wanted to share today I just can't. I can't wrap my brain about what the hell was supposed to be. So you know, five hundred floor deep, five hundred floor steps and forty pairs of toe ropes, handrails, methinks lead up to build a Baptist, Build the Baptist. Yeah, I never met Bill, I'd only even met John. Build a Baptist with bays the house shrine there it's rafted, I wit small, I see yet most high, but most mighty. The excavations at bogus KOI have disclosed scores of steps on the south side leading up to the old temples and on the summit. And then this is Thor or Adam and Attune, the Egyptian father of Son God baptizing the infant crown Prince from sculpture at Luxur. So there you go, there you go. Who was the first king of Egypt in the dynasty? Thank guy. This reference to Thor's Gothic man as being baptized is of great historical and religious significance as disclosed as disclosing the Aryan origin of the ritual of baptism by water as the initiation to Thor's cult of the Sun, Cross and Heaven. Baptism is unknown, Baptimtism is let me sitting on. Baptism is unknown among the Semites and in the Old Testament, but was practiced by the Sumerians, as I have shown, and by the Indo Aryans and the ancient Egyptians as the ritual of the Sun God Atmu or Adam. In the New Testament, it is first referred to as practiced by Saint John, the anti Judaist, anti Judaist that doesn't have a beautiful ring to it, doesn't just like make you like ah, the freaking angels, the choir of angels are just radiating from out of your body. The anti Judaist hermit at the Jordan in Palestine the old land of the Aryan Hittites. Well, what do you know? The Jordan and Palestine is the old land of the Aryan Hittites. Hey, we have some skin in this game to preserve them from murdering everybody there. And he is pictured in Christian tradition. Isn't that funny too? But I'll just leave that alone. That this would be the battleground. Right, This is not symbolic at all of these fucking sick fuck Oi vays. They still can't get over something that happened five thousand plus years ago. Pictured in Christian tradition as carrying the pedestaled sun cross standard as a boy. The Etic word for baptize is skira, literally scour or purify, exfoliate, if you will. And the ordinary scandalous Scandinavia, Well look at that, Look at that this little dude. See hey, look at that ancient staircase at your kapou gate in Ruins and the area. So uh more evidence of what the Eda said in real life. There you go. How many more proofs you want? Well keep on given to you. So Scandinavian name for John the Baptist is skiri John. Oh, isn't that interesting? The baptism that John John the Baptist, a name which appears to have been moving for him in Britain, And that name now appears to be derived from the Sumerian sakara flood out or scour out dust. This baptism, right, with its chief shrine at Saint George's old capital in Cappadocia, appears to disclose the origin of the tradition and name of the Order of the Bath in the English Order of Knighthood associated with Saint George. Now hold on, second, guys, because the first one says, well, the Bible is an Arian. Then no, because the way those fuckers wrote it, they inverted and foxed up and corrupted everything and made you end up hating yourself or not even or just admitting you know, they're omitting the history, long, rich history of us while they're these impostors are donning the the our cloth. These these wooden, fucking you know, little sneaky bassards with other disguises, are pawning themselves off as the arbiters of all things. So no, you still have to throw that fucking book out because we have this. We don't need that one. We don't need all the fucking mind games and bullshit and lies. This is the pure form. We don't need the other stuff not necessary. You want to hold on to Jesus, go for it. But all I'm saying is the whole the rest of the book. Okay, you got you got your gist of it, and the rest of it's whole bunch of Semitic lies and a bunch of more of your Gothic ancestors being turned into fucking Jews and told and you're told that you have done nothing in the world, and it's all it's all about them and all the things that they've given the world. They're a bunch of human sacrificing sodomites, gay pieces of shit who conduct pharmachea still obviously, and sorcery. They're fucking degenerous who torture children. That's what they've given the world. Fuck them. Saint John the Baptist with his pre Christian cross standard or son Mace of the Gothic cult of Baptism, isn't that neat? See, you don't have to give it, You don't have to throw all the things. You just have to learn to extract the bullshit, get rid of that. And here you go, there you go. These are telling you where the sources of all these other things were that were adopted or co opted or infl you know, stolen by these demons and changed around in a way to make them ugly or make you feel like you're beholden to them for some reason. Visit of Eve and other Amazon weirds vulcares of Eden to Adam Thor's Cappudocan capital mother Emi Heidi or l of eden ver Frig is her name, bitterly jealous of and also Tima, bitterly jealous of Thor's new and uplivings. So this is here, it is, guys, This is what happened. This was why they make him into Prometheus, stealing the fire from the gods and giving it to man, giving them wisdom, giving them enlightenment. This is a bad thing. You're a bad, bad man. Why because these fucking people were so it's you know, they were having too good of a time, torturing and ruining and keeping them under their thumb and not letting them feel enlightened and not letting them feel independent and letting them making them feel like, you know, they were defeated. So that mindset of defeat makes for really easy targets, really easy prey. Right, And then comes along our Gothic ancestors who uplift man, teach them things, teach them language. For Christ's sake. For the first time, these people didn't have any letters, they said in that specific way. They didn't say they had zero letters, They had zero innovation, They didn't have metal tools, they didn't have shit, right because they didn't want to cultivate the society. They don't They didn't even have it themselves. They were sorcerers and freaking messing around with fucking drugs, pharmakeee and venom, adders, adders, venom. That's what they did. Rape, torture, rape, torture, rape, torture, kill, pillage, that's what they That's what they did, dark ages. That's where their heads are at, and that's what they continue to fall back to. They're too busy figuring out whether or not it's okay to rape a three year old. That's how that's that's what they've concerned themselves with. But Mother Emi Heidi or l of Eden, bitterly jealous of Thor's new and uplifting civilization in the high lands of Cappadocia, sends her weird maidens to spy on and captivate the Goths at their capital, as related in Sybil's leg she Emi or e l or Elena right, also known as Heidi Woteth of the Home Dealers, listening to the folk under the hawk banners and Holy Beamed Tree. Oh yeah, that's another thing. Caine Kane was a falconer. And it's funny how they get the Odin mixed up with Caine as well, because you know, remember how there's the giant Crow or whatever that hangs around that with the Odin with his one eye. It's all fucking retarded because they don't know how to translate shit. Listening to the folk under the hawk banners and Holy beam tree, she sees them oozing with torrents of good cheer and pledging the Valiant Father know ye yet the Eta know yu yet at all? They came their Mary's maids, giant Amazon maidens. Much vexing overruns from their home in Eden. Their home and Eden's where these Amazonian women are. They They were turned into really vicious evil people by these by this cult. You know, they were corrupted, that is what it is. May have been beautiful, made have been tall, made have been great warriors, but they weren't nice by any means there was there was There was no redeeming qualities other than impressive, you know, fighting ability. But as far as somebody that would not eat a baby, well they probably would eat a baby. I see these vulkars of you were on a visit upcoming, geared for their writhing to the great goth people. Sult held a shield and Skogel. Another gun Hilda, Eve and Gondole the George Skogel. That's that's gears George. Uh no, he She is armed as a valker. So they're talking about gun Hilda or Gunnifo. The warriors meeting King Adam Thor from Samaria. So these are the Amazonians. One of them is Eve. Eve is one of the Amazonian women. She's a big girl, tall No, she is armed as a vulkar or Amazonian rides or steps on her lion totem, carries in right hand her serpent, Kaducius, whilst King Thor carries his club or hammer. She laterally was deified in this aspect as athena Samerian attuiny. The summer inscription reads Lord i Altel and Lady Gunna wearing iylto Thor's Edic title for Etel or Edel. The Anglo saxon Ethel and Gunna is Sumerian source of gun of the Eda. Now are they all told the nuns of visiting the Arians? Geared for their riding, go the prying vulkers of your your know you at the Eta know you yet at all, Eve or guns Gunnevir's wooing and marriage with King Adam Air Thor or Arthur Eve as gunny folk, I know it's been waiting for this part. This is the story. Here. In the previous scene, one of the Amazonian vulkar wears of the old matriarch, the serpent wolf priestess of Eden who visited Thor and his aryans at his new capital, was called gun the warriors gun Hilda. She is disclosed as Eve, the chief vestal symbol of Eden, the chief vestal syblis. She's the tippity top of the tippy top of the uh of the of the priestesses who eventually married Thor or Adam. Well, that's not nice now here remember the story, it's Eve is a downfall of man.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: Isn't that funny that it was quite the opposite? Isn't that nice? Eve left the serpent wolf demon fucking cult, and Mary's Adam for and he has a rowin apple tree? Funny enough, right? But so how funny is that that from the perspective. Now, remember this is the perspective. We are reading a Bible by the fucking Edenites. That's what the Old Testament, and a lot of the News Testament is kind of screwed up with it too, because they put them two together, the two of them together, and then they try to weave them together with different sayings and packages, hearkening back to one another. Not good, not good. And then you have all these people who are in the in the churches who preach a bunch of bullshit too. It makes it even more confusing. But she leaves the Serpent Wolf cult for Adam. She turns her back on the evil. She was tempted by the serpent get it because she was in the Serpent Wolf cult, guys, But they turned that around to saying she gave she gave Adam the apple and tempted him, and mankind was thrown out of the garden. No, dumbass, you projectionist assholes. You were thrown out of your territory. You were dethroned in Eden, and then it really did become a paradise or a garden after your faggot asses were fucking put down. So I'm talking about the Union Kites now. So here's the reality of the situation, and then there's the shit that they tell you. In complete opposite This whole. I mean, think of how many people as brains believe in original sin. It's not even a concept, it's not even a thing. It's a Jewish thing. It's a Jewish thing to make you feel like you're inferior and that you always set the bow down to a god because you're still on time out. You're still being punished for something that you didn't do. And women are flawed, and they all and they hate women and they want them away from them when they're men strading and all this, every every They hate women because they're fagots. There are a bunch of fucking homosexuals. That's what these A lot of these people, these these freaking sorcerers are so a lot of what these Jews are today. There are a bunch of little perverted fags who hate women and hate family because the family from the family goes the tribe goes to the nation. And they can't have people being strong because they want to They want to conquer and rule all and by Pharmakia, by sorcery and by technology, the new sorcery, they shall do so if we continue to sleep like retards on it. She is disclosed as Eve, the chief Vestal symbol of Eden, who eventually married Thor or Adams. She is variously called in the Edda Efo, ev ev or efo or Ere or Rd of the keldis Acid Acid, s y N of the Ere, and sif or the Sybil. Her gun g u n n title with her personal name ev as in GUNNIV thus identifies her with Gwinevere of the Arthur legend. Boom and let's read this a little bit. Here says Eva gun Hilda gun Hilda broom Hilda, a vessel of Eden before marriage with Adam erdoor from Sumer note she geared with note she geared with the weapons of a vulgar. Is seated on the throne, decorated with two rampant lions, and her feet ai kushant lion. Okay, with let's see what see. On her right is the serpent, and on the left is the crescent moon of the Eden cult, and beside it the steamer star sign of the of her title. Ash In front is an altar, on lower shelf of which is a vase with flames rising from it, and on upper shelf the head of an animal.
Speaker 7: To you.
Speaker 1: Worshippers are led by a priestess wearing horned hat as some of the Preadamite priestesses were Goths. Right the Preadamite priests is, assuming that all the Amazonian women were tall, would probably more likely be Goths and followed by a dog or wolf. This identity Eve a serpent priestess of Eden. This identity of Gun or Edenite Sybil with Eve is evidence later on by having this title given her, and it is confirmed by the references to her under that name. In a lay in which Woden Woden Wdam the old reprobate Keldy recites his drunken brawls entitled the Haverer's Speech. So are the Haveerers? I think it's average Wolden, the old Reparbae of Caldy, a composite of five different lay episodes, and this he gives the paw to the mead in the magic bowl of Eden in the charge of the maiden Gun of the Lather or Froth kept in the cellar of Young Soot, who we shall see is the seth alias of Balder or Abel. Remember Balder is Abel. No wonder Kane is the bad guy, right, because that's their boy Abel. That's Balder again. So you have the adamity thing demonizing Eve unfairly, and you have the able, oh poor Abel. No Abel was a six son of a bitch. Snorri conjecture that she was the daughter of Sut, but she is clearly seen to have been his sister, but not as a blood sister to Balder and so far as she was a vestal priestess of his mother and Eden, therefore making her like a sister. Her priestess ship of the Bowl of Eden is seen in the ancient seal here figured blah blah blah figure for fifty five. The title of Gun of the Froth, confirmed by frequent references to her as this as of the sea froth or sea foam kin, discloses her human origin and her identity with Aphrodite or the sea froth one, the Greek title for Venus in this eta, where she is called Gun of the Froth or lather. Wodin thus boasts the old Eden, Cellar I saw it, Now am I come back after fumbling the gate silently there many words bake it spake eye of mine in young suits. Cellar Gun of the Lather gave me seated on a golden stool, drink of that dear mead that dea ar that dear me, not dear like like a animal? Right, I'll did I repair her ill I repay her sorry. After I lighted her of the mead her holy self, I hugged herself forsooth. I swear it sounds like he's banger to me, I don't know, like he would her with alcohol. I don't know if that's not. That doesn't seem like it's happening, But it just sounds like it to me. A ring oath I would and took of my own. But how shall one trust his troth? A swindling young suit. He lifted this assembly fair wine or the wine assembly fair, remember the assembly wine assembly drink and made gun lather greet Eve a non Edenite of Aryan or Gothic race, racially Eve or sif the sybil is disclosed to have been of the Gothic race and of the same royal ato or Ethelene clan as Adam himself. I gotta checked something. Did already do the thing? No, it's about too though, about ten minutes del oops as itself, as we shall find later on. Although she was a priestess of the Serpent cult in Eden, and thus technically a daughter of the matriarch Emy or you know, we're talking about Heidi again. I wish you would say, consistent with that, and so it keeps them changing there. For before the advent of Thor and his son, called the chief religion in the Old world appears to have been the devil worship of the serpent and wolf cult, with its headship in the matriarch priestess ld Or Goal of Eden Gol. That was the sole fashionable religion of the Preadamite world. And we are told in an Eta that some of her weird nuns or norns were of the Assa or Gothic race. Thunderborn much thunderborn much, I think are the norms nuns of Eden. Their race is not the same. Some are reared of asa skin, Assa's assa kin. Sorry, some are reared of elf kin. Some are daughters of the uh Devlin dwarfs. The Assa would be the Lord's right well, so be the goth Her Gothic or Assa race is interestingly confirmed by the above ancient seal, in which, bearing the Samerian title of Ash the Edic Assa, she wears the horned head dress of the Goths. Courtship of Eve and adam Thorp. So here's the thing about the horns again. You remember they put horns on Wopsis because they were too dumb to realize that I do, and so they made him a Goth. They were too busy steel and didn't know how to even understand what the hell they were stealing. The Courtship of Eve with adam Thorn. Not to say that Moses was real, it's just that when they depict him, and they screwed that up. The courtship of Eve with adam Thori is this or that's not actually Moses that they're pointing out in those statues. That could be their thing. The courtship of Eve with adam Thor is described in a lively dramatic lay entitled the Hounds Lay, which forms a part of the central at the Balladist speech and had and other times they'll be carvings where they'll say, oh, that that's that's Moses, Vella's horns probably not Moses. Central the Balladist's speech and had its present manuscript form over five hundred years before Shakespeare. And it is a dialogue and eden between Eve and the matriarch who is here styled the hound because she's the queen of the wolf tribe. Right, she's the hound or houndrel a euphemistic euphemistic for she wolf. She is also significantly Eldie or fiery l or Elena and Mary her name is Mary too. That's interesting, Eve too is styled besides her usual Evy or of your acid, of your sith or Sybil. Also Freya. Remember Freya or Friya from the Orlanda. Well, Friya is more Frisian than it is any other term because it's usually Freya anywhere else, but Friya is how they pronounce it in the Orlanda. So another throwback to Eve, perhaps a real person or the friend of sweetheart. Friya is the friend Friya is friend or sweetheart Anglo Saxon Frio lady beloved fed the friga or venus of the Anglo Saxons and the Gothic source of our day name of Friday Friya's day, so popular for marriages on Fria's day. And Eve is disclosed as a high spirited, ardent horsewoman, so definitely an Amazonian or definitely a Goth or Scythian of descent, right, and huntress and lover of horses, calling her hogmine, steed, gold bristle. Her glorious comrade. Thor is called, amongst other titles, Burr, Mody, Odie, Eldel, edel or ethel O, Tar, sigg and Geordie, also scati or or sith, a title of the Eastern European ruling goss or Gayte. The scene opens and hell Burn as the major which is Eden as the Matriarch's bedroom in Eden is called with the entry of Eve to waken the matriarch in order to accompany her on her bridal ride from Eden to Cappadocia to Mary King Adam, and she discloses herself as a spirited sportswoman and huntress. Hold on a second, I'll be back in the moment. I think you're probably gonna get cut out again here, but maybe not. And it's gotta something that's not right. I gotta gotta take care of something. I have to take something so I don't start feeling like sick. So I gotta do that right now. I'm sorry, did not feel right. So let me just put the other looking back on real quick. You know what, fuck it, let's go with this one, even though it's not what I intended on doing. At least this one won't get us in the weeds with the other stuff. Klashi Klash temple. Oh yeah, yeah, this is good. We should probably start here. Okay, I'm okay with that. I can roll with this. It's not it's not. It actually covers some of the same information that was in that video that was no longer up there. Hey, I made some comments on there saying that ancient aliens, I said, the ancient arians, not aliens. Maybe that maybe they took it down because of my coument. They would just take the comments though I don't know.
Speaker 6: Ancient temples or caverns often carved into giant boulders or directly out of the bedrock of earth itself. Many of these are drenched and exquisite artwork, carvings created with such vision and accuracy that they bobble the minds of all who attempt to explain the methodology of their creator. We have covered a number of sites within India in the past, many of them so precise in their finish that they could have seemingly only been created using precision stone cutting technology. And our next side of interest is of no exception. Located in the northern part of the state of Karnataka in South India, the village of Hampey has some extremely captivating ruins dotted with large boulders. The site is also home to some extremely puzzling relics, one of which is the ancient chariot, clearly a depiction of a once astonishing creation. The cart itself was not only clearly massive, but was pulled with elephants rather than horses, clearly indicative of a highly capable group. This incredible chariot is one amongst an array of marvelously preserved architectural artifacts, most of which display a level of refinement created with such precision that modern man could only repllocate such feats using machines, something modern academia claims has only ever been utilized by our own modern civilization. Thus, an explanation as to how the site, or indeed its Smorgus board of ancient precision made stone works were made eludes us to this day, and we hypothesize that the reason for this is due to mainstream historians reluctance to consider what these ruins clearly indicate that they were once the work of a civilization that was not only highly advanced, but utilized stone cutting technologies, methods of transportation, lifting, and placement that rival even that of today's architectural capabilities. How can one peer upon such sites as that of Hampy, or indeed others Puma, Punku, Giza, Petra, etc. Sites created with such accuracy that to suggest they were created with soft metal tools or with the use of primitive measuring equipment is simply absurd. Furthermore, none of these ruins would be possible simply with the use of the human eye. The only logical explanation is that, just like that of modern day stonework, the stones were indeed machined, cut to such a high quality using precision tools, only then where they placed where they lay today. Hempi was predictably reinhabited by ancestors based within permitted timelines, once being the capital of a previous Indian empire. What's intriguing about the site, however, is the mysterious, seemingly untouched boulders which dot its grounds. The question is, although they now appear to be geological, were they in fact once relics themselves left by an even earlier civilization. If not, then why were these stones left where they are found today. Why were they built around rather than utilized, carved or shifted? They were clearly once of significance, and due to the fact sanctuaries and fortresses are often reinhabited, the possibility that they were indeed once carvings would logically make sense. The questions would be just how old is this civilization? Who built the ancient side of Hamping? How did they build it? Were ancient high technologies utilized in this creation?
Speaker 1: So here's why I would say if it wasn't our Gothic ancestors of the time that we are saying went into the Indus Valley, then it was our Gothic ancestors from a different time after, you know, prior to a cataclysm. Because when you go back to Okay, well, who else could it have been? Everyone else was waiting for us to bring them civilizations. So who do you think were the innovators that would have been able to figure this stuff out? Us are them? I'm not trying to be rude or anything. I'm just saying if everywhere you know, culture, you know, flourished and society was innovated, and there was law, justice, order of fairness, kindness. All this other stuff all came from the same source us, and so did technology. So it doesn't matter whether it was five thousand years ago four thousand years ago with the Goths who were able to create this stuff. I mean, this is that calashy or whatever. That one looks like it was freaking three D printed out of rock, like that's who the hell knows how that was done. But if it wasn't this era of fourth thought, then it was still our people longer ago than that, coming back and maybe not even remembering, because you know, you go into the ground for a while, you come back out. Things get lost, memories get lost. Unless they're keeping your own histories. You might you might be aware of some things, but the stuff out on the surface that you used to have that you could do stuff with might be a little bit limited, especially if something came roun you know, wiped it all out. You might still have the mind of being technologically advanced, but you would have to rebuild all the infrastructure again in order to do certain things right. So the one I wanted to show you, which would have been even more fun, was showing all these ancient caves and not just the the archways of like these Chinese caves, and because China is another place that our people went by the way and they smoothed it out rock and just perfect like you know, sixty degree angles and all this other stuff. But also there was these caves that were like straight down and then there had these huge living quarters that could have like housed like tons and tons of people. It wasn't What I wanted to show with that is that darren Cuu isn't the only place and places in a with the Hopi tribe came out of the ground and said our people came from underneath the ground, that it wasn't the only place that happened either. Or when you see the walls in these you know, car into the rock here, or these these holes, and basically people are living inside the cliffs, inside the cliffs, and they even see you even see that in the like in the Grand Canyon, the Grand Canyon, there's a bunch of these little like cutouts that look like little cave holes. You're not allowed to get to any of that stuff obviously because that's how they roll. But I mean that's out there. That's something for us to explore the possibilities of, and that would be pretty interesting and exciting, I think to do so. But it's uh yeah, too bad that they took that one down because they were showing like actual diagrams of how deep these things like sometimes were like one hundred feet deep, just a straight down hole with like a ladder I guess or something to get in and out of it. But then there's this huge like opening, you know, it is all hollowed out, like how the hell do they do that? And they were showing like and all these other places like where did they haul the rock from? Where do they where did they put it afterwards? Where's the where's the remnants? Like you had dug something out, shouldn't the remnants of that somewhere? And my theory is if there really was like a big washing, well a lot of that stuff I've been pushed away anyway, so you wouldn't see anything. You don't see the you know what I mean, Like if there was a pile somewhere and something was too eroded with a massive wave, you wouldn't see it there anyway. Who knows? Who knows? You know what I mean? You know what I mean. Let's see what this says? Ooh, how much time I got I can do it again. Do I want to do one? I'll do one more then I'll then I'll go on. Well, then I gotta I gotta change this first line canceled. Uh, there you go, let's do it, come on it all right, here we go. Now here's a new one. Well, it's just it's not new for most people. But this is another one I'm reading. So it's Rumble Premium. This sponsorship is from Rumble. One that is incredibly important to the survival of the company. The fucking rich they have. Let's say, hold on, I'll tell you exactly how many right now? Where is it?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: I got a nice little picture of Cappadocia here to share with you too. I forgot about that. So where is it? Okay? It says YouTube boasts over two point five billion monthly active users. That's YouTube, everybody, So I should have more than eight hundred and forty seven subscribers, just saying without a two point five three billion I should have. I don't know, I should have a percentage of that billion, a bigger one. All right, And now let's see how many users on Rumble in comparison, very small, sixty seven million versus two point five to three billion. Your audience is a little bit smaller on Rumble, yeah, but still plenty of freaking people out there for them not to be. That's incredibly important for their survival. When Rumble first started in twenty thirteen, twenty thirteen, they built the platform for the small creator. It was awful, remember the boxing gloves thing. They didn't sensor or have biases or know how to even write code. They were fair and treated all creators equally. No one, but they're say it like they don't do that anymore. No. Now we have volunteer the ADL. We got all kinds of things while monitoring us now, but we did at one point we treated all creators equally, especially if their name was I don't know, Russell Brand or that douchebag who's now no longer Dan Bongino has now got a space on the Trump team. No one thought platforms but sensor political conversation or sensor opinions on COVID. They didn't, but they did. Facebook admitted they fell to pressure from the Biden and Harris administration, right because that was the first time Facebook ever did anything that was you know, off caller. It was when Biden and Harris were bullying him, right, I'm sure that's the first time. Zuckerberg, Yeah, sure, and lifelog sure absolutely definitely not CIA Rumble or military inteligence. Rumble did not did not fall under the pressure Biden and Harris administration. Apparently they held the line. I hate that term. It thinks it sounds stupid. They are attacked daily for giving us a voice. So with Rumble is attacked daily. Do you feel bad for them? Do you feel bad for billionaires Jewish billionaires from Canada? I know, I know you do. I know you do. The same ones are implementing highly uh, same ones that did the thing, the same ones that are implementing highly dangerous, malicious tech on us. Right, we should feel bad for them. They didn't censor or have a bias. They were fair. Ohkay, I have to go back to where it was. They did not. They are attacked daily for giving us a voice to talk to you. They are attacked in corporate media. You hear people talking about Rumble often. They are attacked by governments like France. That's the one that they could come up with. They are attacked from brand advertisers who refuse to work with them. I don't think they're attacked. Attacked is a word. You gotta watch how you use there, buddy. Corporate America is fighting to remove speech. Any speech, doesn't matter, if it's yeah, just any speech whatsoever. Just don't talk, shut up. Rumble is fighting to keep speech. Rumble won't survive with brand advertisers. Sorry, Damien John, your Fubu isn't going to work for us. They don't get much of it. Watching our show on Rumble is the most they can ask from you. But if you really believe in this fight and you have the means, support my go fund me. I was trying to support my gifts and go or my Patreon before you promote fucking these fucks on Rumble. One major way you can help Rumble survive is by joining Rumble Premium. I did like an idiot because they told me I could get into this other partnership program. They never let me in, so I'm still stuck on that. Now, join the community that believes in the First Amendment and believes in our human right to free speech and believes in lying to people so that they end up paying ten dollars a month to be in the program that you never let them in yeah, thanks, Rumble. Rumble is offering ten hours off for the promo Code Studio with the Promo Code Studio. Surprise, surprise, it's a promo Code studio. Ten dours off when you suppurchase an annual subscription, so you're basically spending one hundred and twenty dollars and getting ten bucks off. Go to Rumble dot com Premium and if you have one hundred and ten dollars to throw at Rumble, throw it at me. Thanks, and use no Promo Code Studio just thanks. Bye. There we go. Oh now there's forty people. Jesus, I could have gotten more people out of that, more and more casheesh, see what you did to me? So apparently there was other There was other people before, but I guess they either don't want me to promote them, like that pause thing or the bare Naked one which was retarded or be Naked as it was called. But right now, seventeen seventy five Coffee and Robbo Premium are the only ones that are even available, So either they're losing sponsors, they're they're losing sponsors, or or they're not letting me have them. It could be one of the other one of the two, they might have limited my ability to have certain people because of what I've said in the past of stuff. Oh boy, good times, good times. Oh let's see, let's do the tail of tape here real quick. Book burgers are busy like they may. Okay, so there's one that munch going on over there. Let's see it's over here. Hey, looks no racers up here. Do you know a liberal wants to paint this truck? So this truck supports Hitler on your free trip or cyber truck? Is that a bad thing? Right? Exactly?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Hey, man, you know, it's all about whether or not they use the stencil. If it's cleanly done and doesn't look like shit, then I mean is there's some people out there who can do some really good tagging, really good artwork, you know, meta can make it look really nice, a lot nicer than that brushed fake metal shit that cyber truck normally looks like. Yeah, yeah, that's going on over at the tube. Let's see what is anybody over at the tube talking here? I have to click fifteen butts to get to it, but I will, I promise. Oh so hope Springs Eternal number seventy says hey from Nova Scotia. Hey, what's up Nova Scotia coming up the road called athel Cool. Well, I got eight eight likes already on this video and there's three people watching apparently, So how does that happen? You guys over on Rumble, you need to step up your game the likes and the subs and the and the and the followers and all that stuff your YouTube so I can going nuts. Remember there's two point five three billion people you're competing competing with over there, so you know up to it. So remember this is the person we're fighting against right there, see right there and there. Their cult is old. It's very old. Look he has pink eye. I wonder why sodomite. Let's see. And you know he kind of sometimes looks like that too, right there. Oh, and Clashes said something out about the hot sauce. I wanted to read it out loud. She said, good morning, Dan had some of the best wings for dinner the other night, thanks to your sauce. Thank you, and that it's awesome, thank you, no, thank you? All right, cool, Now we're back to the show. We've got a little bit of time left. I think my life is it's gonna be all about making these orders today and then doing some other stuff to try to generate some more to this. But if you want to go to my website Simper fry LLC dot com, s C M P E R f r y lc dot com, you can. You can join doctor Glynnen's membership right from the picture. You just click it, and it's Ballbusters for the discount to fifty percent off. On the left hand side, the opposite of Doctor Glyndon's. A little bit further down, you have the link to get to doctor Monzo's and you can get his book for fifteen percent of any other thing that it doesn't automatically apply the coupon Ballbusters to contact them before you purchase it, and maybe there's a way to use the coupon code referral whatever to do it, because there's other things on the site besides this book that it should it should work on. But his Energy I Dine is a good thing to get there. I highly recommend getting the book. I have the left off body system right here. I have to go refresh my brain again. But I was using this quite regularly and it's just a matter of like I look up this thing. I look up the other thing of whom you know it's done, and it's it's good. It's good to have the bind around it like that because you have to flip back and forth too a few things to get to uh, and then it's like a touch point thing. And then also back again on the right hand side a little bit beneath that you'll see the azure well, and apparently there's been a ton of people that have been using the BB five code for the asure well, but whole food vitamins, so it's a little bit more cost effective than doing the youngevity, although there may not be something as good as OSTEOFX when it comes to the youngevity stuff. As far as the absorbable magnesium and calcium, I don't think you can beat the OSTEOFX. The other stuff though, like the Whole Food Vitamin multi vitamin. That something you can use instead of the highly costly tangy tangerine. The FHUVI chemic acid from doctor Manzo the lasts about ninety days, so I mean there's ways to work this. And then you should get the core copper from him and stuff like that too. All Right, anyway, here we are, but all that stuff is. You can find for my website. You can find my book from my website, and you can find my hot Sauce which I gotta do more videos. I might go out today and do one of the local things I want to. I have this idea. You tell me what you think about this. I'm a small business guy, honest guy, right, I make everything handcrafted. I care about what I do. I'm not passing it off to some other corporate factory to do my stuff and then just putting my name on it like a lot of companies, like a lot of quote unquote nice small businessmen do. No, I'm making it. I'm doing I'm doing the real thing. I'm not lying to people. I'm not deceiving them all right. I'm not spending a bunch of money on advertising and nothing on the product like some people do too. They're just like LIS's packaged dog shit and as long as we market it right, will sell some It's stupid. No, I make a good product and that's why it sells itself. Kind of kind of helps itself out, right. So I was gonna go to other local restaurants that aren't you know, chained and franchise around here, get some of their food and then do like a little like go pro video of be trying their food with my hot sauce. So I'm promoting myself, but I'm also promoting their restaurant and maybe you know, talking to the people that run the place a little bit and putting that into like a little mini video, making these little mini videos for all the local restaurants in the town, you know, Yeah, give a little series like that. Okay, So we are at the scene opens in hell Burn. Obviously, remember that's Eden. At this matriarch's bedroom and Jr's bedroom is hell Burn, hell Burn, b by our En b by R, Eve hell Byer. Sorry I keep on saying Burn hell Byer. As the matriarch's bedroom in Eden is called with the entry of Eve to waken the matriarch in order to accompany her on her bridal ride from Eden to Cappadoc Shaw to marry King Adam, and she discloses herself as a spirited sportswoman in Huntress Huntress. Everybody, look Huntress, Huntress. You are Eve. Look at that. You're probably not listening right now. If you are, then say so damn it. Eve's Courtship of King Adam and Eve taking of the old serpent matriarch l Or Eld of Eden to marry Adam Eve as frya quoth. Remember I means friend and sweetheart. Waken Mary May Maid. Oh, isn't that funny? Remember el Or Heidi or fucking Tmot's other name is Mary. Isn't that interesting? Mother Mary? Waken Mary May made waken my wench. I love how I was waiting for that the whole time, Oh hound sister, who dwell who dwells in Hell's buyer. Now is the time for a raake of rakes. Let's ride with the skulkers with the wolves to Valhall and hence to Holy vez or Vedera Valhalla, Valhall, that's Eden, that's how Remember. Let's beg the Aryan father to seat us and hug Us must have a different It's not just the way you think, but it may be a little bit very For he gives guildings and hunting hawk spurs to his bodyguard. He gave to air Moody a helmet and breastplate, and sig the miner got a sword. Hey, everybody gets a grab bag here today. He gives victory to his sons and gold or to some speech skill too many speech skilled, right, He teaches him how to read and fucking write, guys, and mainly because these people didn't. And look at this helmet there? Look at this. Doesn't this look very interesting? Doesn't this look like?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, remember you got I have to rethink everything too. Now, look look at this. This thing that they told us was ball, look at this? See that? And once he got it, possibly in a sand oh, I don't know. Probably they say the lightning bowl. Ah gee? Could that be Thor or another rendition of Thor in a different time, in a different land, I would say.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 1: He gives an honorable man to many, an upright maid. I missed something. So he gives speech skill to many and man manliness to his men. Listen to that. He gives speech skill to many, and manliness to his men buyers. He gives to his brieked men and songs to the bards, meaning he inspires the bards to tell their poetry and retell the tales of his of his life. He gives an honorable man to many, an upright maid. So he helps. He's matchmaker, He's chuck woolery. He's gonna make a and back in two and two. He's gonna make a love connection, right all right? Eve or Assi as isis defending Thor or ass are defending of Cyris from the wolf tribe from Egyptian sculpture. Sure, so there she is holding her wings out right, She's defending him from the wolf tribe. He's covering her Thor. Now do you accept that? Is that acceptable to you? Because I remember this guy was the king of Troy, he was a king of Egypt, he was a king of Asia Minor in general, and then into the Indus Valley later on the Gosco too, right, So what he's going to be depicted in many different ways than Crete and Troy and all these other places differently, So if in Egypt or in when Egyptian people who have the tails of their Gothic ancestor in their hands, aren't they going to depict Thor in the garb that has become the norm in that area? And more things morph a little bit thorer man I worship, and thus may I beg him that he I be at peace with thee though he is no friend with the brothel brides of Eden. So she's like, I'm gonna hope that he's friendly with you there, Heidi, you stick bitch you Michelle le May. But he's no friend of you or your or your little witchcraft sorceresses. He says, Now, take thy wolf from from its stall. Let him run with my Roman rowan slowly my cult will trot on the way of the Goths. I will saddle my mare of metal m e tt l heid L or Mary as the houndrel falts art thou Freya, attempting me and tempting me, faults art thou Freya and tempting Metis that wise? Tis that wise? Thine eyes and mouth? Now turn? Is it that thou hast thy choice Steed Rowan from od the you know Odin or thor Ins Stone's young bird deluded art thou hound droul. She's this is Eve talking now and surely dreaming to say that my husband to be has to do with this choice, comrade or Steed. That is the glorious cult gold Bristol, Hilda's swift charger Hedge reared me by the dwarf Twain. And so he's saying, no, I got this from Dane and Nabby, and I've had him for a long time asshole. It wasn't a gift. Let's chat for this wasn't a gift from thor anyway, let's chat from our saddles. Seated with the wolf pack. I'm assuming the wolf pack would just be more of their people, right, because they're the wolf tribe. But be just to the race of the Dumer Adam the groomsmen who come from the Goths, so their entourage would be like the wolf pack. Isn't that funny? Or maybe maybe it's possibly maybe was the uh, maybe it was like Dean Martin and uh uh.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: Frank Sinatra. I don't know, probably not though, uh that would make for a funny scene, though. Let's chat for Marsattle seated with a wolf pack. But be just to the race of the Dumer. That means Adam, the groomsmen who come from the Goss, be just to them, be good to them. They have wagered for my hand and choice gold meal or dust, gold dust, Young order of the Natar of the End, and thy sweetheart son tie at us or balder. But I shall grant that young Skati of the Inn has a father's heritage. After our friendship, he he built me an altar of piled up stones and rubbled their grit smooth like glass, and reddened it for me with newde ounce blood. I don't know what thenounts are oder? Has I been true to aston if you were? Now, let's hear again the pedigree tale of the upperborn race of men? Oh, that would be the Goths, the upper born race of men. Well, let's hear again the pedigree tale of the upperborn race of men? Right, those who actually bring culture and civilization to the world. Who were the shelding shielded? Who were the shieldings? Who were the skildings? I guess you can just put ings at the end of anything. Who were the edelings? Who were the mirror yelpings? Oh? Man, I hope the gods aren't the origin of that fucking yelp. I love the food. The napkin was crooked, two stars. I did like the drapery. It's like, isn't the point of the food if you're going to a restaurant by getting people two stars and you say things wonderful? But you know the fork was till till the slightly to the wrong angle. Who were the wrong Who are the born landholders? Who were the arians born the most chosen men in mid guard. Here, Heidi or Goal recites the genealogy of Adam's forebears, as again repeated to Adam Thorpe himself later. As we shall see bear Thou all these bound in thy mind to bark them out, says Eve, so that he all these worthy words will pick up readily on the third morning. Hence when he and thy sweetheart son tie, their races will reckon. She's saying, your sweetheart son tie, which is talking about balder, not talking about her sweethearts. So she's making she's almost like giving her, giving her a little jab, like your little sweetheart son. You know, it's like hound sniff away on the trot. Hence thyself, I list after my sofa. I'm gonna go sit here. You can go fuck off. Fear fair words of friendship? Shalt thou force for me? Few fair words of friendships? Shall you force for me? Galloping after your lover a doll out at nights meeting the he goats or the goths. He goats, remember that's their totem. That's their totem animal the goats. Maybe that wasn't give theirs, but it was given to them or whatever. But that's how you get the horns on the depictions of the statues. Fair Away thou, Heidi of the Rowan Apple. And because also they also wore sometimes holmless I had the horns on them, running after Odie every yearning scuttling off there in skirts. Still more, gallop thyself, go yourself, oh Edel's lover, not to night? Shall I thou art the same as these farmer folks. Fair away thyself, Heidi of the Rowan Apple or hide of the Roman Apple. Eve says I'll slay thee fear fiery ld. I'll fucking kill you, Bitch's what she said. Now, though thou be Evie's old mother. If thou comest thou hence, if thou I say I'll slay, I'll kill you, bitch, is what she says. Uh thou thou be Evi's old mother. If thou comest not hence on the road hound aundrel right, this is Heidi. Here, quench thy burning ire, hold thy flame. Weren't to happen that he lose his life. It could be sold bear thou to order his hand. This beer blended with adders, drops and ill health of hell. So she's like, here, take this beer, and poison him with it, kill him if it would do good for us, If you if you got close enough to fucking poison him. That's what she just said, Thy weird hell spells shall work no harm on him, And thou think'st oh brothel bride of Eden, nor thy baleful curse. He shall drink Dar's own wine, and I shall ask o Tar and all the Goths for Dowdy support Eve's wedding procession to adam Thor's capital with her brother quote unquote, because it's not really her brother abel or Balder, the green Man of the Arthur legend, Eve, thus failing to get her virago mother matriarch l or ld or let's just call it what she is, Heidi tmo frig whatever right lots of names to accompany her from Eden on her wedding procession to adam Thorp's home, got instead her uh murtricious brother Balder or able as in Canaan abel or Tie And why is her his name Taig because he ends up becoming also the legend of Typhon. That's why are ties at us who we shall see is also disclosed as the truculent green man of the Arthur legend. He is mounted on his wolf tiger and isn't typhon a fucking serpent? Isn't that interesting? Right? And this is the serpent cult. He on the HEIGHTI side of things. We're talking about the serpent cult. The other majority mass of people were the wolf cult, and as they said, you know, are wolf packed. They're talking about their entourage, the people that protect them or whatever. That would be the lower level people, not the sorcerers. So they are the serpents because they're the ones who mess around with the with the pharmachia, right, the sorcery, magic, magic and medicine are the same thing, and the spells and the witchery and all this shit that. So that is why they're the serpent because they're messing with venoms, screwing with venoms. Hold on, who we shall see is discussion. Okay, sorry senator, sorry sorry, Alright. He is mounted on his wolf tiger pictrographic for his wolf tribe chieftainship and accompanied, right, so he's walking, he's riding in on a wolf tiger, but it's pictographic of his wolf tribe chieftainship. So that's why people will be like, oh, look they had blah blah blah back then and yeah no, and accompanied by his valkyrie weirds riding on ravens. And significantly, this procession as described in the Edda is actually represented in the archaic Hittite rock sculptures at King Adam's old capital at Teria the modern bog bogas Koi, and thus establishing again in the most strikingly conclusive way, the remarkable historicity of the Edda tradition. Right, So, no's just Innetta, but it's in the It's it's written on the wall, running is literally on the walls rock sculptures at King Adam's old capital depict this scene. So it's not just this guy reading the Edda and saying this must be the interpretation. No, he's showing you how it is literally etched in stone, the same story, and how closely perfect almost the Eda when he figured out how the Edda was supposed to be translated and what order it went in, just how perfectly, you know, how perfect of a history it was. And obviously not perfect perfect, but because the other people corrupted it too, just like they do the Bible, even though the Bible is bullshit from the beginning. But that's neither here nor there. They still manipulate it whenever they feel like it to continue the psychological mind fuckery for different a taste of a new generation. And it is significant that the old and it is significant that the scene on this remotely ancient Cappadocian rock sculpture, which has exercised the conflicting conjectures of countless savants, now receives its first authentic interpretation, and that and historical and not a mythological one, as hitherto supposed through the Britto Norse Eda. Yeah, yeah, that's nothing against the people. But those who just boastfully Babylon about Thor and all this other nonsense, they should read this. They should want to read this. They should care about the truth and not the not the hocus pocus, you know, and the the embellishments, and get their story right before they Babylon about Norse magic. Ever again, like that stupid freaking guy who there's a dude on YouTube called Norse magic or something like that. Once you realize how full of shit it is and how it's like mixing the sorcery of the Edenites with the Gothic people, you realize it's an offense to even be coming from that position thinking that that's a noble thing. No, that's a corruption of us, not a purity of us. We didn't bring that with us. The account of Eve's wedding procession is contained in an at a fragment of the House of Eden, the House of Drubbing, a collection of four ancient fragments which has been preposterously called a bymoderate etic writers. The bail Fire of Balder on the notion that it described the funeral pyre of Boulder, but it has never been literally translated before, owing to the inverterally false views current on Bolder's real character. Having prevented translators allowing the text to speak for itself, it reads literally, so fucking retards again, retards in history, retards telling the history. Rides Boerg or Balder to the burg the battle froth son of Woden, battle frothed, son of Woden, covered in blood, Frey or Eve or Frey uh right. Also on her first of battle Steed's gold bristle. It was the horse's name that choice rider, Eve of the kin of the sea Foam, gallops to the hearth of the goth that raven priestess, a horse is much fallen in with the Homer with the home dell or father Adam, but rides with ill will on his freg or wolf as a little mare, the ruffian tie or Typhon or Addis or Balder gaping the murderous malder and baleful son. They're hags of the ruined secret. Sorry, they're hags are the ruined secrets of victory. The swift, swilling vault of Erth follow So there's some Amazon beauchas in their pack too, for their holy blood sacrifice, riding on ravens to draw blood lots? Are they so minded? The marriage ceremony of King Adam and Eve. In the marriage ceremony as pictured in the this archaic sculpture, Eve as well as Adam, is attended by a goat, a symbol of the Goths. And isn't it funny that the lamb of God, the goat that Da da da dagh, becomes part of the story too. Well, lambs are us. But here's the thing. Why did the lamp become the the focal point of a sacrifice? According to the Jews because it represented the goats? Because they fucking hate us. So if you're the lamb of God. You're the sacrifice, right, So when you talk one day, I told you the Christianity was set up to be the sacrificial class of you know, people who are being poisoned into still paying heed to the Saturn cult. And do we not do their do their battles for them? There were their wolf packed now all right? So Eve as well as Adam, is attended by a go asseymbol of the goss and where, and it wears a peaked cap the so called quote unquote unicorn, right, not a horse goats unicorn of later and British heraldry, as opposed to the lion or leopard cult animal of the Edenites. Lion or leopard cult animal Edenites. This shows that because I remember there's Phrygians, a lot of Frirygins involved in their little little little cult territory there prior to the annexing. This shows that Eve is now admitted into the Gothic fraternity. The two Adam and Eve are exchanging a cross like emblem which is surmounted by a globe, so like a globeus cruciger. No, not quite. It's not a cross on top of a globe, it's inside of it, right, it's like rathroot, which I have shown to be a rowin apple of jigs drasil tree of knowledge and emblematic of the red sun cross of Saint George, and somewhat like the a Celtic cross, and Adam's Gothic woodcross was made of this ash tree. This rowan apple is now seen to have been the source of the perverted Jewish legend of Eve tempt Listen, listen, This rowan apple is now seen to have been the source of the perverted Jewish legend of Eve tempting Adam with the apple, which was to the Edenites under the matriarch l of Hell, the forbidden fruit, right, as it symbolized Adam's rival cult on the Sun, cult of the Sun, God and Heaven. So let me say that again. This rowan apple is now seen to have been the source of the perverted everything about the Jewish anything is perverted. But you get you understand what they're saying. Perverted Jewish legend of Eve tempting Adam with the apple, which was to the eden Kites under the matriarch l of Hell, the forbidden fruit, as it symbolized Adam's rival cult of the Sun and God and Heaven right because they didn't have a God number one. They didn't get that that idea of one until they met us. And the pure monotheistic, monogamous baptism, noble freaking cult of the Sun kept a simple stupid that was forbidden by these because it was bringing, it was liberating the people away from this cult, and that was pissing them off. That's the forbidden fruit. So now do you understand who wrote the Bible and at least the Old Testament, and you know what perspective they were seeing history in. Does this not blow your freaking mind? And do you not want to puke out that lifelong spell and get on with your life and turn your back on this horrible blackness. That's it that has been in our souls, this garbage that they've been shoveling down us this whole time, that's been manipulating us with and now telling us that as Christians we have somehow, some some duty to them because they're chosen, they're not chosen for shit, They're not chosen for shit, chosen to be condemned by their sorcery, absolutely, and they're sick practices and able as balder or Loki bearing the double axe, which in Sumerian has the name of Ball, right able able as Balder or Logi bearing the double axe, which in Samerian has the name of Ball is thus clearly identified and confirmed by that name being defined as the hostile lord. Loki. Eve's abservation that she worshiped Adam Thor is interesting with reference to the occurrence of that expression in the modern marriage service, and later on we find that Adam's mother also worshiped his father. The account of the marriage is thus described in the Prosetta. In the northern region. He or Thor found that priestess Sybil or sabel A right Sybil whom we call Sif, and married her. And remember the cult of Sibyls, the actual cultus civil see why was disgustingly perverted by the fucking same scumbag Semitic dog shit mines later on, where they would cut off their genitalia and do a bunch of drugs, all things that the gods had nothing to do with until they got corrupted long afterward. None can tell the genealogy of Sif. She was the fairest of women. Her hair was like gold. She was a nice, pretty, tall blonde girl and tough, tough as nails. The marriage also appears to be referred to in a stanza in the Hollands lay at A which, though wrongly making fray a daughter of Emi or you know of l and Woden, says Frey wedded Gerdie or George or Adam or Thor. She Frey was Gimme's daughter. No, she was one of her priestesses, and of or Bodo or Wodin and Eden I in ert areas like the heir of right here, Gerdy is apparently the familiar with the gear or George as Geordie, that is, King Thor of Cappadocia for the versions of the marriage of King Adam Thor, and even Samerian, Indian and Greek tradition. Listen, there's there's traditions in Samerian, Indian and Greek. Everyplace our Gothic people went, they took the story with him. And as compared with Genesis C, Pennix won Eve at home as Adam Thor's queen of the Goths. We then find in the Edda that Eve is as Freya. Remember Freya? How cool is this guy's come on? Fraya and Freya basically the same thing. So this ties in the orlanda. This ties in the freaking Bible put in the right way. She's not a beach who needs to be you know, looked down upon throughout history. She left. She saw what was right when the right thing came around, what was good and fair and just, and left the thing that she was you know, hanging out doing before. She was enlightened by it. When she saw what was good and right, she got away from those sick focks. Right, it's not it's the opposite, they say, see her as the betrayer because what she did ended up getting them expelled, not Adam and Eve. It was the sick cult needed to stop their sick practices. We then find yeah, okay, the friend is installed at home with Adam Thor as Queen of the Goths and holding receptions in a garden saloon in which we've again sorry, which we gained a glimpse of her happy gracious social life, happy gracious, so happy gracious soul social life. Jesus fuck talked right. Bulk Garden is in the ninth Inn, and there Freya gives console. Seated cozily in the saloon half of the valiant ones, she kisses every day, and half go to ode of the end, know ye yet the Eta know ye yet at all. This elevation of Eve or Ossi or e or to be the queen in the Heaven or Himen or Imen of the Samerian capital of the Goths appears, because remember Himen, it's three seven hundred square, it's thirty seven hundred feet above sea level. Himen is the hit Tite name for heaven, so heaven above and Eden is in hell, right, they call it hell for grat sake. And then you have these battles, and you have Wooden going to the to the the banquet hall and then being thrown out by Cain. So it's Michael casting out the devil, right casting out that serpents. So funny how it all makes sense, and it's all like regular everyday shit when you get down to the it's not all this woo. That's what this like that takes away all their mysticism too, because all this other stuff is like based upon these other crazy like you know, conceptual are archetypes and all that stuff. So they're going and doing all this super mystical thing and you know, departing reality, and it's all based on other bullshit. Stay grounded, Stay grounded. So it says this elevation of e verosity to the order to be the queen of the Heaven, which just means in him in or their citadel slash headquarters capital of the Goss, appears to be the event frequently repeated as a refrain in Sumerian texts. Ishtar set her holy seat with a daughter of the king, and over the kingdom of Heaven is exalted. Now that sounds way different, doesn't it, when you think of heaven being our concept of heaven now and what they said as Himen, the kingdom of Himen was just the Gothic territory that was settled by Thor Kingdom of Heaven. But man, you can blow that up to me so many other things, can't you. Birth and boyhood of Adam Thor's son gun Khan or Kan or Gowin Birth of gun Con or Kane in the Prose Prose, it is recorded that their or thorn Stiff's son was low Ride, who was like his father. This title low Ride or low the rider. He is a lowrider or for the others eldest son, eldest son who we shall find was the historical original of Ericthonius, son of King Dardanos, who first yokes horses two chariots. Hey, what a great idea. And if you make that thing on that rolls uh circular round instead of a square, I better roles good too. Although occurring repeatedly in the Eda and confirmed in the Samerian King's List, was not his personal name. For like his father and other subsequent ancient Arian kings, he possessed many names, titles, and aliases, and also different variations of you know, depicting and spelling, because you know, we're not always talking about letters. We're sometimes talking about symbols, and we're talking about pictographs and all this other stuff, and all throughout history things are gonna be little bit different, things be written little bit different by this guy, and D D D you does everybody make their letter to the same you know, it's like you get it. Aaron kings, He possessed many names, titles, and alias' personal, ancestral, territorial, renal, and religious, just as Homer gives many different titles for his leading heroes. Amongst these titles for him in the Eda is gun g u n n as in his wife, his daughter, his mother right gun Eva as gun or Khan, corresponding to his Samerian title of g u n g i n or g a n Remember Gon from was it Teken two or three? That little orange lizard guy that you could fight with. His name is Gon, which is thus disclosed as the source of the Hebrew Kane, and it is also seen to be the source of Gowan of the Arthur legend, and akin to his Egyptian title of Consu. His more common titles in the Eda, as we shall see are aegis a a zog uh, Bacchus, b a k u z of the Samerians or Bacchus. And look if they've done to that horle, look at look if they've poisoned that story with. And look what even Ammin Hillman has poisoned that story with. Everything is dark and sick and sinister. With Ammin, there is no good, so so so good is a subjective to whatever pleases you.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: It's a do with thou wilt type of attitude with Ammen, whatever it might makes right. And everybody is sick and twisted and depraved. And the only think that Ammon seems to think seemed like he has an issue with is people who predate upon children, which all these other people would have been doing that too, but he doesn't seem to like address it that way. He just points the finger outward like a regular Jew would it. So every he else doing the bad stuff, but his Medea, his his his, his love affair with Medea, him saying hell Satan when you say and basically hall Saturn, but also pretending like yahweh isn't Saturn. It's it's all crazy in his head, right, even though he's a philologist and supposed to be this bright guy, he's not. He's getting a lot of things screwed up. And the I mean, the thing with the purple and the venom and all that stuff, that all makes sense, and the fact that the apostles were much younger than you know, if these were even people, but in the story are younger than these bearded men that they that they depict. That's probably very true. But also in the Greek there's a different thing than child that can be derived from that four am story with the naked What Emma says is the naked boy with purple on his face, the drug or whatever at four am, that's when you know Jesus allegedly is caught, but he's doing a ritual, like a drug ritual. Is what he's saying is happening a death and regisrection drug ritual because and he's saying that that Shejesus calls him, says, I'm not a lay stays because he is one, which means like a child trafficker. Like all this stuff, there's the it means young man, not young necessarily a young child. And it's just there's a lot of things that aren't exactly right. But but Amman Kiss keeps on driving it forward because he's got an agenda, right. But that's just a simple fact that he yells Hill Satan and he's supposed to be in defiance of Yahweh. Who the hell do you think Yahweh is? Haven't we established that already that it's that's Saturn. That's the same Saturn cult. If the Jews are are are all about it, and we know whether where their origins are, well, they gave us that as there as the God and Jesus. Apparently, as you saw with the other video, that's not who he was saying was the was the man. He was more of a celestial deity like whoever created the sun? Type of thing like our people were. That was his his vision of what God was. He was more Goth and thought. Interestingly enough, let's see where as I oh, Bacchus I landed up with and especially applied to him in Babylonian records as king or Iraq or Enoch. The city founded by Kan was called Enoch and mag or Mioch i e. Michael. His Muku or Mukla title in Samerian as the historical original of Bacchus. He is not the degraded satyr Bacchus of the later Romans, but Bakshos of the Greeks, the majestic and noble Dionysus. He is also styled Tiazi or Tiazi. Let's get to words, come on, and theo akin to Dionysus. His Dius OTAs title is in Sumerian tashap is in Hittite, and Dius and Tassio on the coins of Ancient Britain. Coins of ancient Britain tashup and Hittite and Dius and Antasio on the coins of ancient Britain. Interesting. So this stuff, I mean, there's a long trail of evidence to these people and how who they influenced, And we are not even aware of any of it anymore, But we are now. What appears to be a reference to his birth is the tooth cutting dower to his mother Frea or Eve. Let's see presumably on the cutting of Caine's teeth, as it occurs in an area devoted to the end of Ull, wherein Ol and alf we shall see are frequent titles of Thor's son, and uhl the is his type. Also in Samerian it says alf Ham to Frey gave in olden days tiv or Bolder as a tooth cutting fee for the versions of the birth of King Thor's son in in Samerian, Egyptian, Indian, and Greek tradition see Appendix one. So he shows you, hey, look, I can show you how this all lines up in Samerian, Egyptian, Indian, and Greek, once you understand who the titles are and what they're talking about. Kine's training in sports, arms and hunting, the joyous boyhood of the young prince Khan or kan Is. His training in many sports and as a mighty hunter are described in the lively swinging at entitled The King's Tale. So a lot of this messed up in history. It's obviously showing that these people who appear to be, you know, are pretended to be wise and noble and learned scholars, weren't and just made shit up because they who's gonna who's gonna challenge them? But also they couldn't decipher between titles of the same person just by context because they couldn't actually read what they're reading. They were making shit up mostly right, just pit parsing things together so they wouldn't pick up on these altered titles, so they started just putting people up in fragments, and then you have all this misunderstanding, and then it just gets carried on because the next person just picks up where they left off and regurgitates it and then goes into books and this and all that, and it's all bullshit. Nobody got it right in the beginning, But now the line has been carried along so long and diluted even more, and you know, it's just stupid. Would become retards because of these morons we're you know, we haven't become retards, but we have a retarded explanation for history. King's son and hetman hero that's all. It's all like, you know, just people being con artists in the sense boasters, liars, just trying to squeak by King's son and hetman Hero con was the youngest assa Mitchinese's lord in the end as Upkey waxed as an earl born. He learned horse taming, to fend by shields, shafts, to shape and shake ashen spears. He was a shakespeare con. The young kent the rowan ruins, ruins, Eve's ruins and the olden ruins too merrily. He kent how to save men's lives, sword edges to dive and bring folks down, did a g or aggy a g He learned the clack of wild fowls and how to quench fire, sores to a suage, and sorrow to la able in energy, he equalled eight men. Rode Khan the Young through scrub and shaw fledging his golf club and quieting the fowls. It's the scotsman out there might like that. Huh Khan or Cain, the as Kanchu of the Egyptians. Consu was a form of Horus, son of the sun god isn't this nice? Isn't this nice to know that not everything, but they did corrupt it. They made it evil, ugly and full of human sacrifice. But before that, before the destruction of Egyptian kingdoms and all this stuff with this parasitic presence, and before the oh, I don't know the thing I've been saying forever, the priest craft gets into people's ears and starts corrupting them from within and erodes them and it rots them from the in from in. Right, all these major kingdoms were Gothic. And then what happens. These little fucking scum bags that have already been humbled a few times just won't let it go. They will play the treacherous friend. And you know the because who do you think the priests were the people of this that were practicing this dog shit freaking sorcery because they knew the pharmachia. They were still useful right somewhat, but they couldn't be trusted. But they were trusted over time because they would earn trust just to fucking take down these these kingdoms and these rulers and be the oh, I don't know, the advisors to the king, the advisors to the president, make yourself useful, right and then and then manipulate influence. These these priests are the ones that create this sick cult around things and destroy the true nature of it every single time. So Horace wasn't always a bad thing. Cyrus wasn't always a bad thing. So you got to go back to you know, you're all the people who talk shit about this who didn't understand this aspect, or the ones that say the Phoenicians were a bunch of uh you know, they would they would sacrifice somebody on the grounds after they would land ashore because of safe travels to their god. That wasn't the Goths. That was the Phoenicians of the Semitic or Jewish cloth that came much later. But they just lump them all together and call them Phoenicians. This is what history does. It pushes everybody together. So there's different erarors, and there's different people in those places, and they just smear them all together and say these are the attributes for that, for that group, and they're all up and down. Everywhere. There's there's noble characteristics, there's really ignoble or disgusting characteristics, and we just have to accept that as being the quote unquote human nature and primitive man. It's bullshit. There was a very clear purity in the Goths, and then there's a pretty definitive disgusting evil wickedness represented by this serpent wolf saturn cult that became the Jews. Okay, the Romans too became the Romans as well, not all of them all right. Contry was a form of Horus, son of the Sun god, a god of science, right, because what did they do. They brought an innovation, irrigation, the plow, many other things that made life less toilsome to the people, made their lives better. They were the god of science and the executor of plans, right, because they didn't just keep them in the dark like this cult was doing for god knows how long before the Coths came around and said, enough is enough of this shit, and happy, peaceful the hat and the happy peaceful one. As in the Edda, he is represented with the head of the sunhawk or falcon, as well as with a human head. Laterally, he was associated with the moon Colt, presumably through mistaking his solar disc crown for the moon. So that wasn't the Moon, that was the Sun. That makes him the opposite of what he actually was by making him the moon Colt, because then you can then they're gonna ascribe all the moon Colt attributes to him, which are the dark Side, that's the that's the Edenites, that's the Saturn moon sorcery. See that one little fucking mistake right there is enough to flip everything upside down. He as earl with rig the runes doled out, but beat him in poetry, which he better knew then getting the adult dish of king. He got into his own, and king was he known the ruined Kenner. So I think they're saying Rig is like like Regi is king. A further glimpse of the joyous boyhood of Adam's sporting's son Kine is found in the sybils Lay under his title egg D, a phonetic variant spelling of the frequent Edic title of Aggy, derived from his Sumerian reigning title of Azag, which discloses him as a harpist and sporting falconer in that name because remember Horace Furst and the eye and the hawk or the falconer, right, isn't that interesting? And what is?
Speaker 6: What is?
Speaker 1: What does uh that scumbag alis will Curley do with that? With his stupid uh channeling in in the in the in the in the pyramid, he makes him out to be this blood thirsty psychopath. So that's that's the person who claims to be horrors that he allegedly channels is talking about blood and you know all this other stuff and the murderer and all that stuff. Now why would you think that is? And you know, the falcon head and all this other stuff. So they keep on doing this because he was a falconer, so they associate him with with his animal totem or is you know, is it the animal that he's associated with will be symbolized as well. And how many times have you heard of the hot God or hawkthor or you know what I mean? Like, that's that's pretty interesting, And it's also pretty interesting how they've made that into something dark, creepy and disgusting too, because this is what they do the history so that you don't look at it, make it scary. Look what they used to do with the maps, put dragons in there so people don't try to to go that way because they think they're sea monsters.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like keep everybody hidden and scared of it, of the world, so they don't try to venture outward, so they don't try to think, and you know, set themselves free through their vent, through their nosis path who is described in the Indian King's List as the original of Nimrod and bears in Samerian the title of Nimrud. So we got to talk about that too. We got to get in some more clarity because I have said since two thousand and seventeen and a video that I made before I even had a channel. I put it up later, but I said, Nimrod is about the only person in the Old Testament that I don't see being a Nimrod, because my dad calls people who are stupid Nimrods. So I said, Nimrod is the only one in the Bible that's not a Nimrod. And I had my reasonings because of what I was told about the story. So now that we know that these people hate Thor and the gods because they're defying their they didn't have they didn't even have a a concept of this yet, the god of their gods, but their demons, or their worship or their struggle, I mean sorry, sorry, there their their control over the people, their influence over the people, that was being challenged by the gods, so they turned that into later you are defying our gods by your innovation. That's the Prometheus story. You're taking the fire from the you know, and then giving it to the people. That's bad. You're eladening the people. So with Nimrod, if he truly was creating a tower that I thought of, you know, higher above the water line, then their god couldn't drown the world. Again, good thought, Hey, why why wouldn't you want somebody to try to protect you from the psychopathic deity. Also, but there's this other thing that would also be in defiance their god, maintaining a giant silo full of food to wade out, to wait out, or to uh to stave off a famine. And that's another thing that that tower may have been for. If that was ever a thing, it wasn't just I don't think it was. I don't think it was allegory. Uh So, either way, you're defying their god, the heart the reaper, right, the freaking psychopath of Saturn in this cult, because you're defying what it makes what's easy for them to manipulate if you if you can harm the people with something and you set up a defense against it, then you are defying their god. Isn't that interesting? Seated there at Vidhara on how on on a how and slogging his harp, was the jiggling herder of the King's men, the gladsoon e g his spurred hunting hawk hen above him in a wooden cage. So he carries his hawk or falcon wherever he goes. The red fag, the red fag falcon Hen. That's high filler or the fowler. So I guess he had a couple of birds, maybe the best spurred one of the lords or ASA's the golden combed. She awakes the householders at the Arian Fathers. But another claude one is far in the earth neath at Eden, the city red Hen in the cellar of hell n Ye. Yet the other no yet at all. So he was a falcon or two maybe balder Prince Gunnarty. Okay, let's see gun CON's or Caine's first combat with Balder or Abel of the green Man adversary of Sir Gawain. I think we will stop there today. We're at page one ninety three, and uh, it is not going to say it there, but that's so many pages actually into it. We are and we will call it good. But oh yeah, I screwed up there like.
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 1: All right? So will anyone have anything to say? Take a look here, let's again, let's put this guy behind bars where he belongs to you. And just to recap Adam and Eve were real people, were Goss, Thor and Glenever, Guinever, Guenevere. Caine was the good guy inverted by the Edenites or the Hughes the Oivys, and was the son of Thor and Guenevere. The Edenite sorcerers associate themselves with Saturn's cold as we'd mentioned, and I showed you that part today. Balder, son of Woden and el Heidi Free, was the able of the Torah. Balder was the able of the Torah. And remember we're supposed to be mad at Kane. Why are we mad at Kane? Because it's coming through their perspective of history, not the truth, but their perspective of history. Caine's the bad guy poorer Abel Hoo Hoo, the son Abel was a sociopathic sorcerer, human sacrificer. Face Ripper offer this type of shit, right, why do we care? The Sun cult of the Goths of thor Ar tour Dar was more Christian than the much later Christianity. Not yeah, right, not in the hands of these people that fuck it all up. The Edonites Saturn cult went on to form the mythological Abrahamic religions. The Goths rehabilitated the region and were fair and just rulers, taking in locals into their lordship. The main themes of the Old Testament were still on from a real past of Gothic heroes, and often demonized our heroes in their retelling. And I said, you guys are very smart. We will learn a lot. We will regain our identity and history of nobility and dispel the bs that we've all been stuck under for so long. We don't need this. This isn't who we are. We know that. And never felt right, never felt right to me. There's always something off about the whole biblical babbling bullshit. And I was right now in that video that I showed you earlier, a little bit of I can find it again, that Vatican alter, the blah blah blah. Did Jesus message get hijacked so Constantine. How much time we got, We got enough time to read this part. You know, I'm going to play this in just a little bit, just a little bit, because there are some good points in here. I don't know if we need to go too deep into what because right now we're already preceding that right where a lot of this stuff is based upon this other stuff that they've lied about to be true. So once that's not true anyone, we realize that we've got to reassess everything that happens after it. So this is why this might not be even necessary or important anymore. But this part is how do Constantine change Christianity? That's and I think they try to isolate it just to him, and I think that's a mistake. Was early Judaeism polytheistic Judaism perhaps, but it was it was poly demonic in the eden Kite times? Right? Did Paul rewrite Jesus? Who cares? Really happened in the resurrection? Chris? This is all where it gets crazy. Where was Jesus for eighteen years?
Speaker 8: Blah blah?
Speaker 1: Did Jesus study in Egypt or India? How old is human in history? Did giant success? He gets right about here he jumps off into this alien tangent. I'm like, yeah, you just only ruined it for me.
Speaker 4: But that's where we have.
Speaker 1: They'd rather put in aliens in then aarians right.
Speaker 4: Shut down. Our conscience is simply that if you worship a god who's violent, you have to justify violence. And once you've justified that the trick violence, then you might use violence in God's name.
Speaker 1: Right. And if you're a ruler with a slick tongue who wants to bring us to war, if you're if you're a president of that nature, well then you're going to tell the people how bad these other people are that are totally deserving of this because they're harming their own people. They're so crazy that they're using chemical weapons and their own people. They're so crazy that they're doing this, and that we have to liberate for democracy. Right. Sure, you do a bunch of the people that you bond to Hell because you want something from him, usually to us put them under the new sorcery right banking institution.
Speaker 4: We've had two thousand years of history showing that's certainly the case. If you worship a god who's a xenophobe, you'll have to justify xenophobia and start thinking in xenophobic terms. These are my people, these are not my people. That's the way Yahweh thought. If you worship God who is a misogynist, you have to justify misogyny. And Yahweh was a misogynist. He hated adult.
Speaker 1: Women because he's gay.
Speaker 4: He found the whole idea of menstruation disgusting and horrible, and women while menstruating aren't even part of the community. But if he's the creator, yeah, exactly, If he's the creator, how can you have a problem with that? And it's one of those little clues. You're dealing with a very eccentric being who should not be worshiped and should not be excused. But as soon as we get into the track of justifying his misogyny is violence and his xenophobia. You can draw a straight line between that and so many injustices and abuses done in the name of God, because we're prosecuting God's will. So it's very important that we stop making mistakes of this order because they lead to disastrous results.
Speaker 2: The thing I always found fascinating about the Yahweh character, and I've never actually called him the Yahweh character, but he is exactly that is that he I always like, Wow, he seems really insecure. He seems very egotistical. He seemed like there's a lot.
Speaker 1: Of these schizophrenic sociopathic because I'm not probably talking about the same person every time because I use the word lord. And then you have idiots transcribing things, so they're mixing things up and blurring people together. Hey, like we've been saying before, they separate a part that way, and they blur them together and with the same type of mistakes these things. And also a schizophrenic will sometimes be very nice to you at first get your trust, and then start telling you to do crazy evil things like hey, you know what. You're not gonna know this, but it's either your drug addled mind or me telling you you should go to the top of that rock and kill your son. Oh just kidding, Okay, thanks. We based three religions on that somebody who is a fuman getting an a tent and then decided it was a good idea to try to kill his son.
Speaker 2: So you attached to him because of the way he acts. You must sick you behavior, you must worship me, you must do this, and that Jesus never said anything like that.
Speaker 1: Jesus was all about the power. Yeah, the power is.
Speaker 12: Within you, the Kingdom of heavens within you. You can do what I can do, and even more, anything you can do anything I can do, you can do better. Right, he says, grey things, and I shall you do right things like that?
Speaker 4: It was so good.
Speaker 1: That doesn't mean for the next two thousand years you have to get on your hands and knees and profess that I am your one and only true savior. No, I think that's more churchy than it was this guy who may or may not have been. I hope that line isn't supposed to represent Ukraine with the blue and the yellow, because I would be very pissed. Well, this is one hundred and eighty degree difference, isn't it, this color scheme.
Speaker 4: Because Jesus said I did not come to be served as Yahway says, if you don't serve me, then it's I mean, that's right. Eighty degree is different, is it?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 10: Paul?
Speaker 1: Is this why?
Speaker 2: Because Look, I've had a lot of scholars on who've spoken about Jesus's life and his teachings and things. But I always like talking like I spoke to the Grand Master of the Templars.
Speaker 1: And I go.
Speaker 2: So when you guys went out and started the crusades, that didn't seem very christ Like. When you're going on like you don't believe in Jesus, Now I must kill you if you don't believe in Jesus. That's generally not his teachings. So how did that get?
Speaker 1: But it's awfully Islamic of them, isn't it? Isn't that strange that that's how that uh rolls out later on in the history. Is that that's exactly how is Lam worked? And apparently according to some of our listeners and viewers and people who do stuff, Oh look, we got a bunch of stuff over on FTJ. That's awesome, wed brilliant, Eastern philosophy, Hellenic literature, Babylonian focal or, Egyptian Michault capital, Captain Abrahimism. That's funny. Yeah, there you go, there's the Goths. I like that Cain Abel Eve know when your mother is the only female and ear there is no one else to fuck? Yeah right, that's not really how it went down, though. When your dad tells you to come up, I should put this on the screen. Huh. When your dad tells you to come up to the mountain to make a sacrifice, but he doesn't bring a goat. Dude, chill axe. It was just a prank, bro, What the fuck? Dad? Right is that Abraham? So we're cool again?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: So Isaac the fuck? Oh that's good, that's good. Where were we did it? Just pause out at me?
Speaker 2: Yes, a bit, honestly, so transmuted that I will now fight in the name of Jesus. I will kill you in the name of Christianity of Jesus makes no sense?
Speaker 1: Is that now?
Speaker 2: It kind of makes more sense because it's kind of like this adoption of the Old Testament. Yahweh that they get mixed. It gets mixed in with Jesus's teachings because it's all in one book. Is that a fair assumption?
Speaker 4: Yes, that is half the equation. So, for instance, in my book The Eden Conspiracy, I talk about the process by which Judy isn't changed from a canon of patio contact, a memory of contact with all kinds of beings to monothor.
Speaker 1: All kinds of beings? Right where the eating that shit? It's just he's popping up, man. It's like, it's hard to deny this after you get it an idea for the rhythm of what's going on, and understand that the same old wheel keeps turning around and coming back up to the surface, like you keep seeing the same shit over and over again. It's a pattern. It's you know, once you recognize that pattern, you're like, yeah, no, these people are full of shit. This is the consistent full of shit you know, method and approach, and this is what they've been doing to screw over everybody in the process.
Speaker 4: Is and this change was done really to empower the monarchy in Jerusalem and the hype priesthood in Jerusalem. So all the other priesthoods serving all the other entities that were remembered so Astra, Milkom Chimosh, these were Jewish priesthoods that were servicing installations commemorating these.
Speaker 1: Beings, Saturn priesthoods. Let's let's kind of keep it inconsistent here, because you're jumping around the timeline. They're getting chronology like when were the Jews Jews right? And when did they become that they were shut down?
Speaker 4: Sometimes they were slaughtered, their temples were adopted or gotten rid of, their altars were broken, and then from King Hezekiah high Priest, Hilkiah royal scribed Chaifan senior priest, Ezra boy King Josiah. These are the key figures in getting rid of the memory of these other entities, of defacing the carvings, showing the many elo hymn of the past so that people would forget who they were, what they look like, and coming up with a list of books that would be the canon of the Hebrew scriptures. So this change happens so that.
Speaker 1: From being a.
Speaker 4: Group of tribes who remember ancient helpers, now we've got a religion of monotheism, one God, one king, one high priest.
Speaker 1: Stolen from the Gothic idea of that monotheistic the whole manotheistic idea comes from us. But the guy that they in the attributes of the of that whom they put in the in the top position or the only position, is a complete inversion in not only not not because they can't do good, just because they will only do good to deceive later. Right, it's it's it's this murderous lying piece of shit Yahweh slash Saturn, of which they emulate quite well, versus something like Rawalda where Neil Lena says, my God only knows good. It's not both things. It's not mixed. It's not schizophrenic. It's not a psychopath. It's not sociopathic. It's not ability. They have the ability to be so loving and then kill you at the same time, the same person, for the same for no reason. It's this is only in the unstable minds of of a Ashkenazi or a an Edenite. Remember Ashkenazi here, Turk two, this whole car semission, cal Padosha thing, same area. There's a lot of things that keep overlapping here that just prove and build upon this that this Eda is our Bible, our real Bible, not that it has anything to do with like the a God. But let's let's set the reconstrate as to who the heroes were and demystify all their bullshit that they are trying to keep us mentally trapped in thinking that we have some God or some Jew two please, in order for us to go to heaven, some Jew, some some Jew pope. Right, I mean, what is all this in nature of It's all it's all these Edenite people who have donned in us disguises like Wooden was donning his disguises and filtering into Islam, filtering into Christianity and Catholicism, and you know, leading the charge in Judaism, which again I don't think they have any belief in. But their belief is in the magic, is in the pharmacia, is in the technologies and anything that they can use as power to harm people, and religion beings one of those super strong things that you can really manipulate minds with. Of course, of course they're going to at least front that they believe in this stuff. They're going to front Zionism. They're gonna front. If it gets them something, of course they're going to go with it.
Speaker 4: They're par sites and high priestly family, one temple in Jerusalem, all the tithes coming to that one temple, So a huge centralization of economic power. One high priest telling you what's what to believe. He's the news agency. He tells you what's news, what's fake news. So it's a great centralization of power. And by choosing the violent god to be the god, it empowers the crown to enact violence in the name of that god. You've got a violent god. Then the king can go to war and threaten the violence of their God against other people. So it was empowering in that way, and Christianity had a similar thing happened to it at the time of Constantine. So Constantine wants essentially to hijack an emerging religious movement called.
Speaker 1: Now I said it was pure at all in the first place, but he knew he could work with these swindlers and treacherous folks of that religion for the mutual benefit of both. So this is where it comes in, right, because this was another Jewish trickery, romans who were actually pre pre Edonite types that were helping develop this religion. But then the Constantine knows he can will and deal with these people because they're not.
Speaker 4: Sincere Christianity, which is very popular among his soldiers, and he wants all those who are worshiped.
Speaker 1: For all the right reasons popular with the soldiers. But what they do with it is not for any good purpose other than giving Constantine this power right.
Speaker 4: Being this new God Jesus to think that in order to worship Jesus, they have to obey him the Emperor, and be good citizens. And he wants all the believers in the empire to believe that God is endorsing the power of the state, so the state can enact violence against its own people to maintain order, and can go to war with other territories to get more lands and possessions. And the way he does this is to ask a bishop to rewrite world history, and in particular to rewrite his own story. He wants a biography of himself written by this bishop, Eusebius. And the reason he picked this bishop is that he had read something he had written before which had described the Battle of the Milvian Bridge in a way that he really liked. And what he liked about it was really some passing comment that God must have favored Constantine, since constantin one. And so he makes friends with Eusebius, he includes him in his royal circle, and after a while he says, I want you to write a new history, and I want you to beef up that God must have been on Constantine's side section, because really, like day he did that. So in the new book, the New Story of the Milvian Bridge says that before that battle, a sign appeared in the sky, a cross which everybody saw, and the words written in the sky were in hoc signs signor vincez, which means conquering this sign. So it's a show that Jesus is supporting constant In his emperor and is endorsing the violence of his army and his military campaigns. So now it's Jesus and the emperor sort of hand in hand battling for the expansion of Constantine's empire. So it happens in literary form, and then we start seeing it in the art where Jesus is being depicted looking rather like an Italian foot soldier in the Imperial arm In fact, he's wearing the uniform of a foot soldier of the Imperial Army, which now means he's somewhat junior to the emperor, supporting all of the empire's military feats. This is the beginning of the story of colonization and enslavements done in the name of Jesus Constantine as the great pioneer of that. And he brings the cross in as the central symbol of Christianity, and he puts it on all his military flags, and now the soldiers start wearing things with the cross on it. But it's a form of cross that fuses the idea of military power with divine power, and so there's the story of the divine right of kings and people equating the violent expansion of the empire with exporting Christianity. So the confusion has been very deliberately created by rulers who wanted to hijack religion and use it to put a divine imprimatur on anything and everything they want to do, even if it's grotesque and violent. So not much, not much as change roughened.
Speaker 2: Not much change, not much, not much as it is in our in our current political systems around the world, they they they use religion too to get to what they want and manipulate the public.
Speaker 1: The public. It's it's insane.
Speaker 2: You were talking about the the early Hebrew beings or gods that it was like it was a poly polyneic polynith. I can't say polyN it's a polytheistic but thank you theistic worldview yet that we're multiple so it's very Hindu.
Speaker 1: The Next Level Soul podcast can't think of how to say the word polytheistic, and I have my tongue twisting days, but come on, man.
Speaker 2: Esque in that sense, it doesn't seem like in India that there was somebody that came in and then said, okay, let's take Ganesh, let's take this sh new let's take them all together. And there's only the one. Dude, there wasn't that that happened there, but there were more.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. Well, here's the reason, because all that came from probably our Gothic people as well, and they weren't ever, they were probably not deities at one point either. There are probably people or our older stories that were then transferred over to that culture that they encountered there. Right, so there'd be different people retelling the story over time, and da da da, and then things that would be like totem animals would end up becoming things like Ganesh, which like a fucking elephant. Right, so to the region would make more sense. But again, were they gods when they say that, you know they have the many hands of you know, what do you call it? Shiva? Where she's holding the skull, the head, she's standing on the body, she's laid on the skull and she got her weapon thing and it's like, well, they said, she's depicted there with more arms because she's juggling like she's basically juggingly a lot of different things like showing each one of the things that she, like you know, is considered like the master of or whatever. She's like, you know, in the sacrifice all the other stuff. But that's why the hands are there now. I don't know if Vishnu with the same many hands of Vishnu is the same reason. Or there could have been something where it's like, I don't know, some kind of energy thing going on around that some particular person where you would see like the wave when you move your hands, you know what I mean. I don't know, so they would just say, ah, when artistic artistry, you're just gonna make a bunch of hands on there. But these are probably real people, just like Collie. Heidi l Frigg is the same person. Medea probably the same person because she messages with this purple. She's into this, uh you know, this this cult of Pharmakia. She's the head priestess of it. So she could very well be that Medea. She could very will be that. She definitely is the Klie that they brought to India talking about things to avoid watch out for Kali. So if Callee is Heidi from the Eda Tales or from Eden, from Turkey and our gosp ancestors went there, then who's to say that God nationalized other people? Were they already there? Were they? Were they part of the lack of culture that was there before we got there? Or were they street shitting until we got there right without streets? Were they were they bathing and drinking their own piss and shit in the same stream? Who knows, because it seems like that's what that happens after we leave, they they they regress back to that type of living. Right, so we brought culture where we went. And if there's things like like he's saying like this it's polytheistic, I don't think it is. I think it's people again that then later on Bards and people, Jews people like that will then either deliberately or because they're idiots and they are both, will reinterpret it to their liking and to their to their benefit and then tell everybody say everybody's a pagan or a polytheist, when they are in fact the very and then and then they built Christianity to do that very thing and destroy the past, just just like they did with Islam, pre Islamic stuff. They took Christianity, you know, everything that was pagan burn it destroyed. I don't want any record of it. I don't want any history of it. That was the Gothic stuff. And they weren't pagan they weren't they weren't polytheists. That's idiots interpreting their what they were coming across because they can't read, because they're goddamn alliterate and they didn't understand titles. So they break up person who's not a not a deity in the first place, into a bunch of different people and then say they're polytheists, they're Pagans, they're pre christian Well, so the rest of the world is all fucked up before before Christianity. So why did God even have a previous time? Why didn't you just start off with Jesus and start the storyline? Then why have people that you're just there to like extras that you're just going to delete and kill. Doesn't make any sense, None of it does. But this is all through the mind that remember of a freaking Ashkenazi or a Turkish Jew slash eden Knite, stattern cold. All they've done for the last five thousand years is pharmakia, sorcery and human sacrifice. They're not right in the head. Oh, and lots of lots of lots of inbreeding.
Speaker 2: For multiple gods, if you will, in early Hebrew, in the Hebrew teachings originally, yes.
Speaker 4: And of course we have the vestiges of that worldview still in the stories of the Hebrew scriptures. So if you go to the Ten Commandments, yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, So go over to the YouTube channel ball. It is Ballbusterers. Now you don't have to put the little thing between the A, because I know a lot of people wouldn't do it, so I figured just don't put it in there, even though it's supposed to be in there. It's two syllables. It's but all busters whenever. I can argue with people about that later. But it's the same name. B A A L, B U S T E R S. Go subscribe to that channel. Let's get it up past one hundred nine hundred. It's more like a eight forty seven right now. Let's let's let's kick it up. And as long as they let me, as long as as long as the wheel doesn't fall off over there, I'm gonna keep riding that bicycle on YouTube, right all right?
Speaker 4: YPS begins by saying I don't want you working for any other Elahem. I don't want you to battery jealous down to them. And you're not even allowed to depict them. And of course we're not supposed to ask. Sorry, don't depict who?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 4: What other lahem are we talking about?
Speaker 6: Are we just talk?
Speaker 1: Then they just kill you right there? Wrong, don't mean be inquisitive if he told you, don't even ask about these other people. These are Iloheim, which, by the way, chances are was a council of other Edenites, or possibly when there was a truce between the gods and the Edenites, they were trying to maybe work something out, and this might have been some of the tales that not all of them, but some of the tales that came out of that were the goths. And you know, the gods didn't get it wrong with each other either. And when we get into the stories, once we get into like the makers of civilization and racial history, we'll start seeing how they were warring goths who came down who weren't as noble as Thor, who were very easily corrupted by these other pieces of shit, and they would they would offer their help and service. The Wolf tribe would the serpent wolf tribe would to these other gods to cause trouble for our people. So this was going on a lot. There were people that wanted the power a lot of times, and there was a lot of conflict, and there was a lot of beating down of people in a weakened us because there was a lot of there was some infighting going on there right, and most of the time it's because these people were basically groomed by this cult, this mindset, and then promised assistance and all this other shit if they would help them take down the goths, Thor's goths or Thor's family's gods.
Speaker 4: Okay about images and statues, or are we talking about other beings? And as you read the Elohim stories in the Hebrew scriptures, it turns out he's talking about other beings, and Yahweh has a very competitive relationship with these other beings, Joshua and Joshua twenty four. He's a successor to Moses. So as to the people, you need to decide who you're going to serve. Will you serve the Elchim that your ancestors served in messages?
Speaker 1: Will you serve Potamia? We're going right back to our people, or but who are they talking about a They talking about the Edenites, they're the people that they served, and what time for him? After Thorer rehabilitated the people, after people were liberated, before people were liberated, what time for him? Are they talking about demons? Are they talking about the goss themselves that they were venerated after the fact because they were rehabilitated and they were liberated and grateful? Who the fuck are they talking about. It's just you can't just say the ancient pace past ancient Mesopotamia, Look at what point of.
Speaker 4: The eleem of Egypt? Or will you serve Yahweh? So we've got this plurality of beings to choose from, but you're only to work for Yahweh. And so some scholars say, strictly speaking.
Speaker 1: Just think about how much we've been told about Sun called and how pagan and evil and all that it is. It's the very thing that is what Christianity is based on, because that's how they grafted this religion. So the more pure form would have been what the goth we're doing five thousand years ago? Do you want to throw a Jesus in there? And you want to try to clean up what they said? He said, that's that's that's for you to do your mental gymnastics on. It's great, wonderful if you can figure it out what he was really all about. But or if he was really all about if you know what I mean. But is that necessary? Is it even required in order for you to accept the fact that this, all this stuff that they used to develop these stories came from us in the first place and had a noble noble roots. Isn't that more important?
Speaker 4: Judaism wasn't polytheism. It did believe in many gods, whatever they were, but you must only worship one, and we call that henatheism. But within henatheism is an acknowledgment of other beings. We have a vision in One Kings twenty two by the prophet Micaiah who describes this council of being as this council of Elahim. She calls the bata Dat, who are all stakeholders apparently in Project Earth, and they're in some kind of uneasy.
Speaker 1: See my guess is these are lords of the different lands that were controlled by the Goths. That would be my theory on that, or if they're talking previous to it, then it was just different tribal leaders of the Wolf and Serpent colt that obviously, because of their treacherous ways, they probably never could trust each other. So there probably was a little like uneasy piece there, just like it would be an uneasy piece with the Goths and them, but again without time, without time frame, and because they're just throwing vague ideas out there into the ether, you can't there's no way of just answering these questions, at least not with what he's talking about. He's not saying it enough.
Speaker 4: Easy truths among themselves as to managing the project moving forward. You've got wars among the Elohim where they send their humans to war against each other, so there's no.
Speaker 1: Now he says humans to war against you. There's a lot of presumption and assumption there. So he's drafting this up to give himself a place to platform off his his alien thing and his fact that these are actually gods are not people thing, which neither of them, in my opinion, are true. That these are people people if they're l of hims are still people, They're just tall people. Chances are, chances are that the Goths.
Speaker 4: Question that there are plural Elohim in the texts, which is why it's a plural form word, plural verbs, plural behaviors. They have conversations, they have conflicts, they go to war. But then, as I say, we get to the eighth to sixth century BCE, and describes want the story to change so that we think of these old gods, these other gods, as if they were just totems and statues.
Speaker 1: And he says totems, those would be like the animal totems. Possibly, but again, so if these were actual people, which he won't, he doesn't even address it that way. So it's either goths or gods or aliens, not goths, right, So what if it wasn't a time when there was a truce and the war that they're talking about is between Enionites and the Goths, to where the Goths constantly had to put them down because they kept on trying to antagonize. So they had annex and then they had to fights more, and then there was more treachery, more treachery, more treachery, and then finally that's it. Enough is enough, no more diplomacy. We're taking you down and that's that. So then what are they saying when they say, are you going to worship the yellow game of the past. Well, these people were people, so what are they talking about. They're saying, are you going to turn your back on your Gothic heritage if you're in fact one of them, or are you going to take on our yahweh? Oh? Well, don't worry though, because we're going to do a rewrite here in a bit. We're going to give you Jesus and it's gonna make everything all better because it's going to give you everything that you think you need and what you're still going to be following yahweh? Or are you yeah, well, you know close enough, sad and blah blah blah. It's all about who manipulates and controls the church and controls who teaches you what that religion means. So even if it's all a fully purely different thing, as long as we corrupt it and control it, we still got you. And that's no reflection on Jesus or anything. But it's definitely a reflection on the Church.
Speaker 4: And there's only one real God and that's yahweh. But there are still stories left behind that show you know, these beings are sort of going toe to toe against each other, and many of the stories of wars are incomprehensible until you frame them that way. So you can frame them by going to Psalm eighty two or Deuteronomy thirty.
Speaker 1: I think it's funny. I don't know where she said this, orme on see, I oht know where it was said. Crystal Knight says, Amen to that. I just found that hilarious in and of itself, because we're talking about relating. Amen, you can say that to any part of it. Amen to that, right, christiandy is Telmletic. Oh, I have to read that. Helmut is just Torah commentary. But yeah, plus rabbis yep, just add Rabbi I believe in crystal light. Oh man, let's see. Is one of the superficial layers of this meaning in my opinion. Yeah, but also you're saying, you're saying that the Jesus equals the sun is. But think about this too though, that's also Vietra.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: They're saying that the Mithra and fifteen other people have the same story. But is it because and I made this, I made this discussion, had this discussion before. It's not because they're all supposed to be the same thing. Like the idiots will tell you. It's because when you come across somebody who's special and they want the people to remember them and latch onto them, they will give them the characteristics and the traits of something, a sign, a symbol, right, something that they're used to seeing, so they'll give them the sign. So that doesn't mean that Jesus was real or fake, or that he was of, you know, the Son itself, and just that's going way out there saying he's just actually the son that they're talking about the whole time. That's not true, and neither is Mithra. But in the Sun cult, that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing as long as you understand that what they're actually venerating is the God who creates all things, including the sun, and that it's a monotheistic religion of something that's pure, that can only give give life and not take it right, So why that's not such a bad thing to be having a monarker of if you are Jesus, you know what I mean. But it's but at the same time, it's like, well, there's Mythra and there's Li They go, oh, they all do the same pattern. It's like, well, yeah, because when you know what people are looking for to assign something special to somebody, something that they should remember about somebody. How do you prove to them that that is like the deity or the or that is the person of importance were you have to give them something that they're expecting to see. So if their belief system is around this one thing or something that you can show as a pattern in the sky and actually prove that way in a weird way, you're like say, see look, then it's like it's a visual reference. So they'll assign these things to even real people, but give them mythical attributes a lot. So it's all very confusing because it's just the way people manipulate others, not always manipulate in the wrong way, but just manipulate try to get their point across. I guess a little bit more uh directly.
Speaker 4: Too, which describes a moment post invasion. So we're invaded by a group called that Sava hasha miim, which means the airborne armies or the.
Speaker 1: Or here he says that that's basically he like leaves it out in the open saying airborne armies, and you can see what that means, like basically throwing o the alien thing again, But hey, what does it actually mean? It could be a lot of things, because if it's in just the stylize the way people are writing at the time, what could it mean. Could it be winged people because they're the sun coult is that the airborne Armies. Could it be the fact that they use some sort of noxious gas or something like that, so that's the airborne Army. Could it be because they literally had something that they could or maybe there were hang gliders like the Hummas. Yeah, they were the airborne Army. Ha ha ha ha. Who knows. Maybe maybe there was some old tech because where you didn't go into the VA and stuff like that. I mean, there's something out there that they're still not telling us about the history because they don't want us to know that it's sickle col because if we know that it's cycle coal, then we know that there's been a reset before. In these resets or these flipping over the hourglass again, that's why they love chronos so much, because they're waiting for that flipping over the hourglass to destroy lots of people. That makes them get their jollys off, shows that they're, you know, rooting for the right guy. Because he's so powerful. If we know that that was coming and it's going to happen in a cyclical pattern, why would we follow people in the first place, We're all you know, it kind of destroys the whole religion thing because it's like, oh, we're going to have a da da da da, But why do anything if it's just going to be set back to zero all the time? Why do anything at all? Why not just live our lives and raise our families and be happy with the time we got? What is this thing that we constantly keep seeking? What is it we're trying to do? Right? It makes it makes the whole idea of like forward forward, forward forward fall apart a little bit. It's the sense of urgency thing is good for getting things done, but it's not great for like driving people to be constantly preoccupied with occupation so that they can't just live their lives and enjoy their children and their families. That's not okay. So there's there's something about that whole I don't want, Like, why why wouldn't you when there's so much evidence? Why would you? As a the controlling cult of the world, and that's what they are, not want people to recognize that they may have had a much more technologically advanced or equally or just differently using different they just you know, explore different types of tech and didn't have us ban on certain types of technology like we do now because they're too freeing to the people. Why why why wouldn't they want us to know about that? Because they don't want us to sue that on our own and try to achieve that and rebuild it.
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 8: Why is that?
Speaker 1: Because they don't want us to know that we are the ones that we're creating everything and somehow we're being ruled by the by the pieces of crap that could be it, the pieces of garbage you never contribute anything to mankind are the ones that are now controlling us with an artificial world and artificial body and artificial everything, artificial dogs. I mean, come on, all they can create is fake illusions. It's all it's all the part of That's the same thing with the Roman Catholic Church. It's all artificial world construct right, that's what they can control. Our conception are our perception of things is the only thing that they're able to control.
Speaker 4: Skyfleet, So just picture that for a moment. What are we looking at there? And then they arrive they start governing things as the bar Adat and El Elyon, the senium among these. Elohim then carves out the lands, giving this land to this elo Him, this land to this Elahim, this plant to this Elohim. Yahweh seems to be a junior member of that council because he gets short shrift. He gets a people group with.
Speaker 1: No land Aha.
Speaker 4: So El Elyon has created this artificial scarcity.
Speaker 1: This is the excuse for why the Jews don't have a home and know why they want to assimilate because they weren't given something by the divving up of property, so they have to go ahead and destroy everybody else's because they're a bunch of little spoiled brats. Is that what we're hearing. But they're the chosen ones. It don't seem so chosen if they weren't given anything, chosen by whom.
Speaker 4: He So that now conflict and warfare has been built into the system as they compete for resources. So the first thing Yahweh does is rescue his people group from another Elohim's land. He has to go into Egypt.
Speaker 1: That's a little too noble of an explanation for anything that Yahweh does.
Speaker 4: And retrieve his people group and then go to war with other Elihims so his people group can have some land.
Speaker 1: And so this is the great this is the reason why they're murdering a bunch of people in Gaza, right and by the way, Ottoman Empire, right, go and repack the whole turket swing again. Isn't it interesting of that orte.
Speaker 4: Like outrage and injustice that's built into the story as yahwees people look for some kind of homeland and it doesn't matter who the people group is. If you've got a people group with no citizenship and no land, whether we're talking about the Middle East today or talking.
Speaker 1: This is all bullshit. Remember, so think about this. If this was literally a depiction of what happened after the eden Knites were broken apart, it's because they don't deserve any place because everywhere they go and everything that they've touched, they've committed to a dark well I say it rulership right where they're constantly preying upon the people that are in their kingdom or whatnot. They're a territory, they're taking their children, they're doing horrible. They're either grooming them to be one of them, or they're harming them for sacrificial reasons. They're messing with pharmacia, they're poisoning people just for like imagine going, well, this does actually happen in reality right now. So this is kind of a nice glimpse of that. Like you go to your doctor, or you go to your your sorceress because they're the same person, and you ask for a remedy for something, and it's just on a whim because how she's feeling that day, decides instead of trying to give you some you know, tincture or whatever, she gives you poison and then watches in delight as you die. That's the type of like torment and torture and terror some that these people were under all the time with these people, So they didn't deserve a land they got They got kicked out of there, and then it really did become a garden because it was irrigated and it was it was it was moving by the plow because of Cain. Right then it did become an actual garden of Eden. It wasn't just their freaking little ship box where they were conducting sorcery and black magic all the time. It did become a garden. I want, I don't want to say it's a paradise, because I think that word actually does mean a pen for animals when you get down to the nitty gritty of it. So I don't know. We're about two minutes left of this and we're gonna call it for the day.
Speaker 4: About the Rhinia people. It creates appalling problems, and it's those appalling problems we see playing out in the Hebrew scriptures, none of which makes sense.
Speaker 1: Just by itself. That's a full statement, none of which makes sense.
Speaker 4: No Elahim. But we told from the beginning there are many. But that's the story. Agent had to be changed in the Great Reform so that now we think of the other gods as idols, so that now we think of serving the other Elohim as if it were idolatry or backsliding. But before those editorial changes, it was just the world, many lands, many ela him and it's the same worldview that you can find in the age.
Speaker 1: It's more of a one world government view now right, Yeah, funny how that works out. You can't have separate nations anymore, can't. You can't serve your own local nation anymore. You have to be part of the one or none.
Speaker 4: Story of cultures all around the world.
Speaker 2: Now, the Hebrew religion, I've really never gone deep down that rabbit hole in the sense of looking past, going farther back, like how old does it go? What is the origins of it? Because I pretty much just like the Bible alt that's it. But there was something before. As you're talking about the Ilohem and all of that stuff. How many years does it go back that you know of, at least from from the historical record?
Speaker 1: All right? So they're just babbling right now. So let's just uh go to I want to show you guys, this is funny. Did I do it wrung again? Of course I did? Can you just go to the page? Thanks? All right? So I'm looking over here on the side. We did it. We didn't even bother to change Jaway's name for the European goum. How do I get rid of that? Okay? And then these were the ones I was reading before. Dude, chillax, it was just a prank, bro, And He's like, what the fuck?
Speaker 8: Dad?
Speaker 1: Right, let's see, well, I can't read that part. Bastards A Jewish shrek k known as the a Voda Zara, provided detailed instructions on how to properly mistreat a statue. One can desecrate a statue, it advised, by cutting off the tip of its ear or nose or finger, by battering it, even although its bulk be not demolished. Is desecrated merely taking down the statue or spinning at it, or dragging it about, or throwing dirt upon it was not the treatisey warned sufficient, though the resourceful Christian might indulge in all of these as an added humiliation to the demon within. So that's nice. Well, obviously they weren't breaking off the noses because they were Jewish noses, because anything that was put into a statue actually accomplished something that was no worthy of pudding in stone, So obviously they weren't Jews. So there you go. These are awfully European and looking in each one of them except for the when I can't see the face of Yeah. When Christians destroyed Western civilization, they followed Jewish laws and the Talmud for desecrating gentile idols Talmudic Zitians destroyed the Great Temple statues, temple statues of emperors, heroes and gods. The ruins tourists visit today are tumuitic desecrations, some of them, not all that's fucked up, but some of them, not all of them, because the fucking Jews, the Jews and the Christians are not the fuck they're looking at, right, and they're they're they're teaching them to destroy their own history. But some of them were like emperors themselves in statue form, because that's what they wanted to plant in each uh, in each of what do you call little little little township there, because each one had their own little emperor uh that they're supposed to worship as a god. Right, So some of those were like that. But like these statues, what the hell? How do we know that's not fre you.
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Like, that's that's jacked up. There's one I was commenting on before, mm hmm. So it's very hard for me to this is Crystal night. This was very hard. It's very hard to find common ground on this topic. For me, religion is only stories that I try to attempt to describe the divine or righteous behavior. That's why Hindus use elephants and Aztecs, Jaguars. They use relatable aspects of the life in order to do it. So, but I must say I judge you wrong. I thought you thought you were Christian. If it wasn't for a floodstream, I would remain ignorant of that fact.
Speaker 7: Ha ha.
Speaker 1: I already liked that, Oh I did already. Sorry, we gotta put that up on top. It's like, oh, it's not gonna move name. There you go. There's hey, who's that look like? Kind of looks like quote unquote Odin or a or a Merlin, doesn't it. It actually looks like the cover of a freaking uh you know, Zoso. Over there, we got the led Zeppelin going on. The actually had the hood though with the with the the lantern kind of similar though. All right, we're calling it. Everybody, have wonderful day. I gos here too long? Wait too long? What am I doing? That was your way? Too? Lonely crap? Don't tell anybody I don't have a life.
Speaker 8: I do.
Speaker 1: I have to make hot sauce. That's something, right, Order some more as sauce. Then I can have a life. Alright. Bye ah, there you go.