Speaker 1: We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams. Imagine what would it happen if we had and attracted the magic we had back when we couldn't fathom life is the fantasy, not with the fanity.
Speaker 2: Not the way it was back then.
Speaker 1: So I grabbed my pan and write.
Speaker 3: It down like a scripture.
Speaker 1: Missed the mist making hits for the Misfits, the show.
Speaker 3: Where you don't know what you don't know? When it's on again? What Sewn and.
Speaker 2: Jonathan, Welcome to met A Mystics or you don't know what you don't know? My name is Jonathan and Sean is a little under the weather tonight. That's all right, just sending good vibes and good frequencies tonight, sir.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that would be greatly appreciated for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah dude, Well, tonight is actually a special night. Obviously, we couldn't record this past Wednesday. It was Christmas Eve. Everybody wants to spend time with their family and everything. But that's why we're doing it this Friday. And I actually think we're gonna have to do the same thing next week because New Year's Eve is Wednesday, So all the good things happened. Happened on Wednesdays, That's all right. I mean, who doesn't.
Speaker 3: Love a hump day, you know, right exactly?
Speaker 2: But yeah, so tonight it was I had Actually I reached out to Jacob. I went on to the Cult Live show the other night and I said that we were preparing to do this show, the Jesus Versus Paul Show, and he was like, oh, well, I'm not shocked and you didn't invite me, And I was like, I didn't think you would want to please come, like I would love. I would love to battle like what I've taken in over the past couple of weeks with all of this against you. Who's somebody who's been with their entire life, you know, because he was raised that way. I wasn't raised in this stuff. Like I have no bias towards this one way or another, Like I'm not angry at Christianity. I was not like subdued by it, like a lot of people who are you know, recovering still from it and some of the people that are still in it, and no shade thrown against people that are still believing in Christianity. There's a lot of people that are still very Christian right. But the reason why we wanted to bring this show today was because I believe that by showing the difference in between what Paul and what Jesus said, it will lend more validity to the Nagamadi right.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure, dude. And this episode, I think, for sure is probably going to be more for the people that are either on the fence when it comes to Christianity, you know what I mean, or even people that are really still immersed in it, but like have questions, you know what I mean, Like for someone like you and I, it doesn't really matter either way. I think, like any of the information that here tonight, it's gonna be interesting, don't get me wrong, But as far as like it changing my life in any way, I don't think. So.
Speaker 2: You know, well, actually I think you might be wrong.
Speaker 3: Am I gonna eat my words? Okay?
Speaker 2: Now I'm cool and in a good way, in a good way. So I think tonight will actually will actually understand not that we weren't already there. You know, We've always looked at Jesus as some kind of sage or mystic or what have you, right, a master, but never in the sense of what Paul was trying to say. And now you might be thinking, well, hold on the apostle Paul Saul who turned into Paul. I mean, this guy was going around and he was killing a bunch of Christians, right, this was what he was known for. And then he uh, he had a vision of Jesus on the road to Damascus and changed his ways and forever that changed the history of Christianity. Now, I'm all for people I having visions. I like going into a trance state myself from time to time. Right, who doesn't like getting a little hypnotic or a little meditated or a little medicated even, right, But to literally change what the living person Jesus was saying while he was here on earth, and to now say somewhere along the lines of like, well, you people, you heard from the man Jesus, I got divine revelation from him. Therefore my experience of Jesus is more powerful. It trumps yours.
Speaker 3: It's the ascended version of Jesus, you know. But I mean, in general, it's still God anyway, right, I Mean that's what most Christians believe is Jesus is God in flesh. So like, how more you know advance?
Speaker 2: Can you get that's what I'm saying. You know, Jesus, you know what they said about him was that you know, he was he was man. He was one hundred percent man and one hundred percent God. It wasn't fifty to fifty like a Debi god situation is what they say, right, And so you're like, okay, and then especially like after how much we've been covering what it means to actually be God or to be one with God. And in so wait a second, So now you're saying that there is only one God, that everything isn't one thing, and that that God, who was also a man, was also living up in heaven and he needed a blood sacrifice in order to atone for the sins of all humanity.
Speaker 3: And even then.
Speaker 2: People need to declare that they believe that Jesus Christ died for their sins in order to be a Christian. That's what you're trying to tell me, right, It never rang true to me. It never made any sense. He died for the sins? Why do we need to do all this extra stuff? Does that mean that sin is no more?
Speaker 3: There is?
Speaker 2: Was there no more sin?
Speaker 3: Sin?
Speaker 2: Sin still around? And as a matter of fact, if you listen to Paul, you are a human, which means basically you are literally just a walking sin.
Speaker 3: Right. We didn't have a chance, dude.
Speaker 2: Jesus never said anything like that, and I got the receipts, so we're gonna be dude. I'm telling you, I've never submerged myself so deep into one episode in my entire life, mainly because I'm not gonna lie. Mainly because I thought that Jacob was initially going to be on this live show. So I was like, all right, I gotta make sure I'm prepared. I'd like, whenever I'm awake, I want to be researching and documenting and making sure I got all the quotes and making sure you know what, I got everything and a good understanding of it all and everything and uh. And so I asked him earlier today. I was like, hey, you're gonna be jumping on for the Jesus versus Paul conversation. He goes, oh, I wish I could. I wish I could have, but he has to shoot a Cult of Conspiracy show tonight, unfortunately. But I told him, you know what, this will give me a chance to, you know, kind of yeah, work it out a little bit and uh that way whenever it comes time to actually do battle. Jacob's getting a seasoned vet on this information.
Speaker 3: All right, man, sounds good. No, I wish you could have joined this man. That would have been really fun to see you guys go.
Speaker 2: Back and forth, you know, for sure, Yeah, definitely would have. So yeah, before we get over to that, the messages here, the Kabala King says, let's effing go. Uh. Dougie said, who's here for Jonathan versus Jacob? I had, I had said, I first of all, I wanted Jacob to come on this show. He couldn't unfortunately, But yes, that is coming in the future for sure. And it's probably coming in as soon as a week or two from now. Oh all right, all right, and we'll make sure it's on a live show, Okay, yeah, because this shit needs an audience, you know, right, So all right, So I have a couple of recips right here, and that is what we're going to get into. So, Sean, have you heard a lot about this, Like have you heard that people are debating whether you know, whether Paul was actually inspired by Jesus or is this like his own way of you know.
Speaker 3: It's actually kind of my first actual run in with any of this really like you bringing it up and then you know, just be kind of looking into it kind of thing. But to be honest with you, I kind of just thought that they were all like like similar as far as like how they came to be Jesus' apostles. You know, I didn't know that he was the thirteenth apostle and only after Jesus had died and like all of this stuff, So this is all new to me.
Speaker 2: So it is said that Jesus spoke in the four Man Gospels. That would be Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Those are the four man gospels of the Bible in the New Testament, right, and then there's a bunch of other books in there that include a lot of Paul's writings, but even Luke. One of the main gospels is Luke, and then you have the Book of Timothy. So in Timothy and Luke is kind of strange because they were both disciples of Paul. Okay, okay, so Timothy and Luke were both disciples of Paul. So if you include Paul, Timothy, and Luke, they make up fifty percent of the New Testament. Here's the crazy thing. None of them ever met Jesus.
Speaker 3: Right, Wow, none of them ever met Jesus here? You know.
Speaker 2: Now, Jesus had twelve disciples or twelve apostles, right, he had all these followers. Why couldn't we get one of them to our jobs? Something? Down? Is my is my question?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: So I just think that it's kind of strange that we're getting a retelling of a re understanding and then new rules on top of stuff that he had already said that actually contradicts a lot of what his message was about.
Speaker 3: Right, And the thing I wondered is like why Paul, you know, like why why him? Why is he the one that got to have this vision and communicate with Jesus himself, you know, and to be sent on this mission? You know, like why Paul?
Speaker 2: I think that a lot of people what else after that? Well, and that's that's an issue. Why would it be Paul? And you know who else had those questions about why would it be Paul? Would be Jesus's actual followers, you know, his brother James, his brother Peter, and a couple other apostles were actually taken back that Jesus would have met Paul previously. His name was Saul. Then he converted to Christianity and he turned he changes to Paul. Right, his original og followers that were with them from day one, Bro, I mean his his literal brothers, Bro were with him, and they were like Jesus came to you, the guy that was literally murdering Christians, hundreds, if not thousands of Christians Paul murdered right, right, he was a Pharisee. Yeah, he was a Pharisee. And he believed in all of these like archaic ways of understanding religion in general and spirituality in general. And and a lot of the pharisee type of shit is really where a lot of the uh, the more judgmental and more governmental understanding of what it means to be a proper Christian, it's all Pharisee shit. And and if anybody well, I mean, I know that a lot of us are still pretty new as far as sticking our nose in the Bible. But the Pharisees were exactly who Jesus was against. And all of a sudden we have Paul who used to be a Pharisee and actually look back upon his Pharisee ways with like it, like he was he was happy about his ways, he turned away from them, allegedly turned himself away from the Pharisee type of way. But you could still see that with everything that he said was with underlings of almost like parisitic breath, if that's even a term.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so really strange. So here we go. We're gonna get into it. It's gonna get a little crazy, it's gonna get a little hot, and uh, just listen to it. I mean, if there's anybody that has any questions about it, I am also still learning. But that being said, I have literally like drowned myself in this information over the past couple of weeks, not only for the show, mainly out of curiosity. But you know, this is this is very important information, I think because most of what people believe today about Jesus is not from Jesus' mouth. It is from Paul's mouth, right, And that's the issue mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Because he's to say, who's to say what he was actually told, if he was told anything, you know what I mean, you just have to kind of go on his word at that point, just like anybody else that has a vision or has a you know, meets up with an entity, you just kind of have to take him for his word, right, Like, how how are you to prove that that, you know, God chose him?
Speaker 2: Doesn't make any sense? And nobody knows that. And as a matter of fact, he ordained I don't know if that's the CROs the proper term he made himself. He gave himself the term apostle. Nobody gave him that. Yeah, he was a self appointed apostle. Apostle, which is crazy because Jesus, Jesus was the one that was anointing and uh there was basically calling all of his followers apostles. He annointed them right here you go, Paul, Yeah, a couple of days ago, I was just like, you know, murking a bunch of Christians. But then I got this vision of Jesus and of which literally it can't be proven. You're talking about a vision, It cannot be proven, right, It just doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I mean, any one of us could say that Jesus spoke to us and said this and that and whatever they're practicing Christianity is not quite right. This is actually the way that it needs to be done. You know, it needs to be done. It's like what you know what I mean, no one's gonna no one's gonna listen to us.
Speaker 2: I do want to say a big shout out. I have a couple of people that I really really did a lot of research by listening to, and the best name out there that I could find. I'm sure that there are other people out there. I know that there are, but the absolute most well spoken, well knowledgeable person that I listened you talk about this topic was this dude who actually electro Nick kind of have sent us videos of before in the past. His name is Aaron Abke, and this guy is an absolute wealth of information. Anybody wants to go check out his YouTube channel.
Speaker 3: It is great.
Speaker 2: He actually believes this is kind of crazy, but he actually believes that Paul. He he he believes that Paul had demons inside of him. Oh really, Yeah, it's and it does make a lot of sense, but we're not diving into all that today. Maybe that's a future story, but yeah, it's it's very well possible that Paul had a little demonic entity attachment.
Speaker 3: Of course, of course, yeah, we'll get to it at some point. Let's get to the meat and potatoes.
Speaker 2: For nearly two thousand years, most people believe that they were following the teachings of Jesus. But what if much of what we call Christianity didn't come from Jesus at all. Tonight we're doing something rarely done in churches and almost never done honestly, we're separating what Jesus actually taught from what Paul later preached in his name. Okay, so Jesus spoke of an inner kingdom of transformation through action, awareness and alignment with God within. Paul spoke about belief, blood, atonement, and salvation through faith apart from works. One taught how to live, the other taught what to believe. See the difference here, It's a huge difference. Due one walked with disciples in the light of day, the other claimed authority through a private vision. Tonight's isn't about attacking Christianity. It's about tearing and it's not even about tearing down Jesus. It's about asking a forbidden question, did the church follow the teacher or the interpreter? Because if Jesus warned, if Jesus warned us that false teachers would come after him using his name while changing the message, then the most spiritual thing we can do is slow down, remove the filters, and go back to the one. So here we go. This is going to be this is gonna be a wild one. So I just want everybody to know that tonight we're separating Jesus from Paul. That is the that is the goal here.
Speaker 3: Let's do it, dude, Let's see what is what?
Speaker 2: Okay? So first off, as I said before, big shout out to Aaron Abke, and I have a quote of his that I just wanted to throw out there. This is Aaron speaking about Paul. He goes, nobody wants anything to do with the Jesus that you preach because he's bigoted, anti gay, anti women, and pro slavery, all about punishment and wrath and you got to confess him as Lord and say it out loud. Nobody likes this version of Jesus outside of dogmatic Christianity, m all right. So, and I think that a lot of where that comes from, if not all of it, is from the teachings of Paul that people just attached to Jesus. And uh, I don't think that's right.
Speaker 3: Jesus didn't say that, did he Like, Oh, you need to to you know, confess your sins or else you're gonna you know what I mean, like put your faith in me, or else you're gonna go to hell. Like was that something that Jesus ever actually even said?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. And and we're going to get a very clear image about all of this tonight because every question that everybody probably has, I guarantee you I have thought about it at some point in the past two weeks, Like dude, And that's the it's it's it's almost a blessing and a curse. I get addicted to this stuff to where I literally can't stop researching it. I can't. I can't enjoy a lot of things until I got it, you know what I'm saying. At least I got it to where I give myself the acceptance. All right, Yeah, you can calm down. But even up until like an hour before the show, I was still cramming information.
Speaker 3: It's your cross to bear, you will.
Speaker 2: So another quote that Aaron said, he said, Jesus absolutely never told anybody to believe in his death and resurrection in order to get to Heaven. Never told anybody that. Now one might say, well, that's because he hadn't died yet. I'm sorry wasn't Jesus like God.
Speaker 3: I think that he.
Speaker 2: Would have the foresight to know. And he already knew that he was going to die. He knew that his boy was going to stab him in the back, right, He knew that he was going to die. It was the whole Final Supper deal. And so he knew that about all of this, about all of this oncoming stuff, right. And so to say that, well, Jesus never said anything about believing in his death and resurrection in order to get to heaven because he didn't know it. I just want you to ask yourself, is he God or not? Is one hundred percent God?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes, let's not forget that. Here's a quote, yeah, all knowing, Yeah, yeah, dude, here's a quote. This is from Matthew. This is Jesus speaking. And we're going to go back and forth a little bit about you know, what was a Jesus quote, what was a Paul quote? And I think over the course of time of this episode, we're going to be able to determine. I won't even have to tell you which one's Jesus and which one's Paul.
Speaker 3: That was good, dude, Let's go.
Speaker 2: We won't even have to tell you. You'll just understand. So, so this is from Jesus. This is Matthew Chapter twenty two, verse thirty seven. He goes, love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment, and the second is like it, love your neighbor as yourself. All the law and the prophets hang on these two commandments. That's that's a Jesus quote. So what he's saying is love God, love your neighbors, love your Yeah, love yourself, and love God with all your soul in all your mind. Right, yep, this is the way. Somebody asked him, how how do I get to eternal life? How do I get to heaven? This was his answer. Okay, yeah, love love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it, love your neighbor as yourself. All the law and the prophets hang on these two commandments. Did he say anything about believing in my death whenever I die, and proclaiming me as Lord in order to enter the pearly gates of heaven.
Speaker 3: No, dude, and you would think that would probably be number one, you know, because that seems to be like the main rule that you have to follow, you know, to get into heaven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems to be, you know. And as a matter of fact, most people these days, if you say you're not religious, if you say you're not Christian, they actually look at you and they're like, oh, it's such a shame. You're going to hell. You're not you're not announcing Jesus as your Lord and savior.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we haven't figured it out yet though, you know, to be fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we'll get there one day. As they like to say, Timmy tuto'es goes, I love all Yin's guys. The one is us Yin's guys is the most Pennsylvania shit I've ever heard, and I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Actually it's a Pittsburgh. It's not even a whole Pennsylvania. It's Pittsburgh and outskirts of Pittsburgh. Yeah, dude, Seawn knows what that's like. He lived in a PA a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, such a different place.
Speaker 2: I do miss it from time to time, not all the time. I'm sure you are getting pounded with snow right now, which is I'm I do get kind of jealous of snow from time to time. Because on Christmas Day it was eighty degrees in Louisiana. That's not cool.
Speaker 3: That's not cool. Somehow it's still thirty humidity, Like what's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, there was a shitload of fogs. So I guess you know, you close your eyes, use your imagination. You could say that like fog was the blanket of snow that you're hoping for.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: So here's another quote. This is this is Jesus again from one of the main gospels, with Mark, right, this is Mark, chapter one, verse fifteen. He goes, the time is fulfilled and the Kingdom of God is at hand. Repent and believe in the Gospel. This was another thing about when somebody asked him how do I get to heaven? How do I enter eternal life in heaven?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: And he goes, the time is fulfilled and the Kingdom of God is at hand. Repent and believe in the Gospel. Now you might be saying, all right, believe in the Gospel. I get it, you know, because he was talking about his laws. You know what the laws are. You know what the commandments are?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: The repent actually is an interesting word because I don't think that a lot of people understand it's actual true etymological roots. Okay, we're going all the way back to the Greek with this word, because this is what Jesus and I was curious about what Jesus spoke at that time, and it does turn out that he did. Yes, it says it's highly likely that Jesus spoke kowaine ko i n e Greek in addition to his native Aramatic, native Aramaic, and liturgical Hebrew, because Greek was the common language in Roman Palestine for trade, administration and interacting with gentiles, with evidence in the Gospel showing interactions with Greek speakers and scholars pointing to its necessity for life in Galilee. So I'm not saying that that was his only language, but he spoke Greek. Right, So whenever Jesus said repent, obviously it wasn't the English word repent, it was the Greek word metaanoia metaia, which literally translates to it means change. It's a change of mind or thinking differently.
Speaker 3: Oh said, keep that third eye open. That's what he said.
Speaker 2: I think he said, Look, if you're ever, if you're ever sinning, you ever got anything going on in your mind, or you're ever you're ever about to sin, or you're getting whatever, anything sinful, Just repent. How do you repent?
Speaker 3: You change your fucking mind. That's it. That's great, that's great.
Speaker 2: Simple that I didn't either. So yeah, it's so. It means that change. It's a change of mind or thinking differently, involving a shift in understanding, attitude, and intention, leading to a transformation of life. Not just regret. It signifies using the mind to recognize wrong, to abhor past sins, and align one's purpose with God's will, often resulting in changed actions.
Speaker 3: I love it. Oh that's great.
Speaker 2: I want to repent right now.
Speaker 3: I'm constantly repenting.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So here's this is something super interesting. Jesus spoke that there would be false teachers. He prophesied this, that there would be false teachers. Okay, and he talked about this, and I'm sure he talked about in a couple in more verses than just two. But I pulled up two right here. The first one is from Or they're both from Matthew, the Book of Matthew and it's from Matthew chapter five, verses fifteen through sixteen. He goes, be aware of false prophets, you will know them by their fruits.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: And then again in Matthew twenty four, verse five, he goes, many will come in my name and deceive many.
Speaker 3: Oly he's talking about Paul.
Speaker 2: Dude, one hundred percent. He didn't even know Paul at this time. By the way, I mean, he probably knew him as Saul because he was going around. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's exactly what Paul does, though he comes in through Jesus's name, like Jesus said this, dude, Holy shit, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Hold on, dude, because it gets crazier.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Here are a couple of Paul quotes that are gonna make the hair on the back of your fucking neck stand up after you just heard about the false teachers. Right In Galatians chapter one, verse eight, Paul says, if anyone preaches another gospel, let them be a cursed Oh so, if anyone preaches another gospel, you mean, the fucking gospel that you're preaching on top.
Speaker 3: Of Jesus's You're doing it right now.
Speaker 2: Let them, let me, let them be cursed, which, by the way, Jesus was very against cursing. He said, you should never curse. You should never curse, or you know, a hex and he didn't say hex, but basically the same thing.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't wish ill upon anybody else. And here you got Paul. He goes, hey, look, anybody preaches any other gospel. I mean, yeah, I get it. You knew Jesus whenever he was as a man. But I knew him and his fucking astral body. And he goes, let them be a curse. Here's the real, big doll great here, okay. In First Corinthians, chapter eleven, verse one, Paul says, follow me as I follow christ Oh, basically saying.
Speaker 3: He's putting himself between us and Jesus.
Speaker 2: He's trying to be the intermediary between you and Jesus. I'm sorry, Jesus was already enough of an intermediary.
Speaker 3: We don't need you, We don't need all that.
Speaker 2: We need all these filters. Paul.
Speaker 3: Okay, Paul or Saul whatever you call yourself these days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude. So here's the problem. The problem is is that Paul preaches a gospel that Jesus never taught, never even taught it to all of his followers, to all of his apostles, to all of the beggars on the street, send the hookers on the corner, like, never preached what Paul or Jesus never preached anything about what Paul says. And we're gonna we're gonna lay it all out as to what Paul actually said, but we're gonna get there. Just hang on. So so Paul, he also demands loyalty to himself. He wants his followers to be loyal to him over Jesus HM. And the most obvious one, he bases his authority on a private vision.
Speaker 3: Yeah, private right, nobody else what it said.
Speaker 2: So he was on the road to Damascus.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: He was traveling to Damascus, and he had a couple of his I guess disciples with him, uh, And they were riding up on horses or donkeys, whatever the hell he was riding on. And that's whenever he got this vision of Jesus and allegedly had this whole conversation with Jesus. Right, And so nobody else saw what he saw. But allegedly the people that were with him, saw a bright flash of light. That's all we got. That's the only proof of all of this that we.
Speaker 3: Got, right, flash of light. And this is at this time, he was still going after the Christian believers, right, because he didn't change his ways until after he met with Jesus or mistaken.
Speaker 2: No, you're right. Yeah, he was persecuting Christians all the way up until the day of this vision, which, by the way, Jesus was already dead by the time he had this vision. This was like, I'm gonna butcher the amount of years I want to say, it's probably ten or fifteen years after Jesus dies h.
Speaker 3: And at that time, you know, Christianity was probably on the rise. I would think, you know what I mean, there was a reason why they were trying to take them all out, you know. And so I'm wondering if because he was within that bubble, you know, of Christianity being so powerful and this upcoming thing, and then maybe he feels bad for killing people and persecuting them, and then he's like, you know what, if you can't beat them, join them type of type of thing. You know.
Speaker 2: Well, as I said before, he was already going around killing a bunch of them, and he was an own Pharisee. Pharisees were very strict on their rules whenever it came to anything spiritual. They treated their religious their religious beliefs like a government chart of rules, essentially a lot in the same way that the Jews do. The Jews are the same way like they they they listened to all of the rules that you know, the the Old Testament God has laid out to them through Moses and whatnot.
Speaker 3: But so the Pharisees, real quick, the Pharisees are just like Old Testament or like, who are the Pharisees exactly?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure I believe and I'm not one hundred percent sure I believe they were. Was it Mythriism?
Speaker 3: Who was their god? Oh Cabala King might know what's up?
Speaker 4: And the Pharisees were definitely the Jews that believed in the Torah and everything. They were like the ones that were restrict on the Torah. They were part of Judaism and everything. But they were like the I guess the if you want to consider them the high priests of Judaism. So they followed the Torah and the books to the law and everything that's right.
Speaker 3: The Torah and all this, they're all related, right, some in some way. Forgive my What was your question, Sean, I don't know. I was just asking as far as like who the Pharisees were, like what their god was? Who who was their god? Was it a triomne god or like you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was old tesimate god is what he was saying. I just typed it in. I found that here too. So yeah, they were I mean, they were Jews, so they believed in Yahweh and and Moses and Abraham and all that kind of stuff. Right, Okay, but these were the same people that Jesus was going in and saying like like basically cursing the Pharisees. Right, he was entirely against the Pharisees, which you know, Jesus was coming to fulfill the Covenant and to create like a whole new covenant and stuff. Anyway, all right, I want to get back to it, but but yes, it is important to know that that Paul was part of that group that Jesus was condemning. Okay, and then he comes in and and that I just want to say that, like, if you're somebody that is trying to corrupt a movement, which and we know that that happens a lot nowadays, like especially anybody that's into like the the conspiracy stuff, you know that there is infiltration like crazy, whether it's people or information or anything like that, it is. It's heavily infiltrated, and a lot of the times it's hard to be to be able to decipher what is true and what's not m m yeah because of the infiltration. So if you want to disrupt a group, a growing group, well instead of beating them, because he already tried doing that, he beat a lot of them, why not join and poison it from within?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: So, uh, here we go, I do have Oh wait, where was I?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So uh uh uhuh so yeah, as far as all of Paul's stuff goes as far as whenever he's saying, follow me as I follow Christ, and if anyone preaches another gospel, let him be accursed by Jesus's own criteria. It is an absolute red flag. So Jesus showed people how to become one with God, and Paul taught people how to worship one.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Essentially, there's another great uh guess that I was listening to a whole hell of a lot. And his name is doctor bart d Erman. He goes. I have a couple of quotes from him, but he goes. Jesus taught that taught that the way to enter into God's kingdom was by keeping God's commandments. Right, So it was by keeping God's commandments. Commit yourself to God, repent, love your neighbor as yourself, help those in need, take care of the poor and the hungry. And if you do those things, you will enter into the kingdom.
Speaker 3: Makes sense, That's what Jesus taught.
Speaker 2: Nothing like you're not going to go to war about what Jesus said, right. However, Paul, Paul taught that helping others is a good thing and you should do that. But you, but you are not capable of being good enough to satisfy God, because you are controlled by a power of sin that forces you, forces you into an alienation from God. And the only way to conquer sin is by believing in the death and resurrection of Jesus, and of course being baptized. You do that and then you can enter into God's kingdom. Paul said that Jesus had to die because the death and resurrection of Jesus is what matters. Jesus's teachings with the Sermon on the Mount is is uh, you know, is a perfect ethical teaching about how to live. But Paul never even.
Speaker 3: Mentions anything about Jesus's.
Speaker 2: Teachings with the Sermon on the Mount, which is where a lot of the Foe Man Gospels get a lot of their information from.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: He never Paul never even mentions them. And Paul says, the only this is crazy. Paul says, the only thing I knew among you talking about all the Christians, the only thing I knew among you was Christ and him crucified. And that's the only thing that matters. Wow, wow, bro, this is blood sacrifice. This is what he's worshiping. Jesus never said anything about blood sacrifice. He was actually against sacrifice. He goes, actually, now that I am that that I have come here, there will be no more sacrifice.
Speaker 3: So that if he.
Speaker 2: Jesus, being God in the flesh, said that there will be no more sacrifice to God, Jesus said this, why do we need to believe that he was sacrificed for our sins to appease God to wipe us away from all of our sins. It makes no sense. Yeah, makes no sense whatsoever. So yeah, so so yeah, big shout out to Bart d Erman. Shout out that guy's a stud. I have another quote here from this guy's actually awesome. His name is the Recovering Catholic and he's on YouTube recovery. He said that Luke and Paul pa Luke plus Paul plus Timothy make up fifty percent of the New Testament. Luke was a disciple of Paul, and neither of them ever met Jesus, only heard stories. Paul says that he was a Pharisee and a son of a Pharisee. The Pharisees were obsessed with laws, sin, ritual, purity, and status. They were an authority figure. So then I looked this up and as far as and I asked if Pharisees believed in and practice blood sacrifices as central to Jewish warship, and it says yes, they did believe in and did practice blood sacrifices as central to Jewish warship, especially at the Jerusalem Temple, seeing them as divinely ordained for atonement and purification. Though they emphasized meticulous observance of Mosaic law, Moses' law and purity alongside them, often contrasting with Jesus's focus on inner righteousness over ritual. So the Pharisees were still with the old ways, right, Obviously they were. They were the Jews, right, So they were still with all those old ways. Why are the old ways making their way into the new way? Here where Jesus said we will have no more sacrifice? Yet the only way we can get to heaven is to believe in a sacrifice. Right, I don't get it.
Speaker 3: That's a good way to corrupt something though from the inside out.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe I'm slow, maybe I don't understand it. Maybe I don't have enough brain cells to be able to put two and two together here, But how could one be against sacrifice and the other one? Don't even get me started here we go?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 2: So so okay? So Paul brought all of that back in a new name. Instead of freeing people from religious fear, Paul rebranded it in Jesus's name. Paul says that the Gospel comes from revelation, not from Jesus's earthly followers. Apossle like James and Peter are appointed as so by Jesus, but Paul is the one who is self appointed. Everything that Paul says is only validated by Paul's own word. The modern church is more Paul Lane than Christian centered. Modern Christianity's focus on guilt, fear, and unworthiness comes from Paul, not Jesus. The Church chose control, sin and hierarchy and obedience. Jesus taught love your neighbor, and the kingdom of his is the Kingdom of Heaven is within, and you are the light of the world. These are stark in contrast, totally very very different. I mean, you're literally talking about the upside down here, which shout out the stranger things just came out yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't seen it yet. Man, I'm waiting for a good quiet time. There's a bunch of shit going on. We're in California right now, so it's a little bit wild. Nice.
Speaker 2: How's the weather out there, Sean.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's actually uh, it's been raining for two days and it's kind of cold out, but it's cool. I got to wear my jacket, you know what I mean. I've been waiting to wear it, so I've only wore it like once before. Now, you know, it's like seventy five in Phoenix.
Speaker 2: So you're looking like a zaddy in that jacket.
Speaker 3: Oh thanks, man, I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: So all right, here we go. And and since we're talking about all of this, and it was just a couple of months ago that we did an episode on the Cathars. You remember, the people who were persecuted and hunted down and had a war against them because they were more with the the the Nagamadi thinking right, that Jesus taught basically how to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven within yourself and the Gnostic way right, and the Catholic Church didn't want nothing to do with that. Pope Innocent the third was like, come on, you think you can get to God by going to your inner sanctuary?
Speaker 3: What is this? That's stupid? What are you thinking? That's your problem is you thought? You know, you're thinking. You wouldn't have thought that.
Speaker 2: Your first problem was is that you thought? So then I was like, okay, would the Cathars have been hunted down without Paul's letters? Would that whole thing have ever happened if it wasn't for Paul. So here's a little backstory as far as the Cathars and what all went down for anybody that doesn't remember that or maybe didn't listen to that episode, but the Cathars were essentially a Gnostic group in southern France, and the Catholic Church had an issue with that because a lot of the Catholic Church followers were deciding to change their ways into this new Cathar understanding of what Jesus actually preached, because the cath were hardcore on the Gnostic stuff, which, to be honest, even if you listen to Jesus's words, the most gnostic, dude, there is I'm not even talking about only in the Nakamadi in the Bible. You just listen to what he says in the in the Bible, dude, it is gnostic.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, it's the typnosis that you talked about. The Kingdom of Heaven is within you. You know, you go with you go inside, and then all of a sudden, you just you just know how you feel about certain things, like things that resonate, things that don't.
Speaker 2: That's if therefore thene I be single, then your whole body shall be full of light. That's pretty damn gnostic, I would say, Yeah, dude, Yeah, So The Cathars, which were around the twelfth and thirteenth centuries, where a decentralized Christian movement in southern France that rejected church hierarchy and wealth. They rejected blood atonement, they rejected compulsory sacraments and emphasized inner purity, non violence, and direct spiritual knowing. And they also read Jesus as a teacher of liberation, not of sacrifice. This is what the Cathart's believed. And it wasn't even just their beliefs. They lived that fucking life, dude, This was their life. They didn't just like, oh, well, I'm a sinner and I'll never be as good as Jesus, so I'm just gonna I'm just gonna do the best I can because there was only ever one perfect one and I'm not him, right right, which is what you hear out of every single Christian's mouth nowadays, even though you know damn well that if you make a mistake and you become aware of it, if you call yourself any religion at all, then you should learn from your mistakes, not keep doing them. Because you accept that you're a sinner and that you're never going to be perfect. That is ludicrous to me.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, yeah, I mean I really wish Jacob was here because I want to know, like I want to hear like the arguments to what you're saying right now. Oh yeah, because I know that there's something that's gonna like try to make it, make it okay, or make it better. But I can't come up with anything.
Speaker 2: Just so you know, I did all of this research, all of my notes were in mind that I was going to be having Jacob here. So everything that I have here is backed up by receipts, and not only receipts, but context, because that's what gets Jacob bricked up, which I get.
Speaker 3: Oh that's not all you hear usually you know a lot of the apologists or whatever, they it's the context.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like, what context is it that you need that's gonna make that okay? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like on yeah, I mean not really a whole hell of a lot. So hold on one second, let me just do something right quick. I just want to do this just for the just for the short clips, the ad spotlights. It's much easier to make clips, so you go so a little behind the baseball anyway. So yeah, the Cathars were full on basically gnostic Christians, right, So why Paul matters so much right here is because, first off, they were far closer to Jesus's ethical, mystical message than to institutional Christianity, which is why the Catholic Church had such a huge problem with the Cathars in the first place. So why does that matter? Well, the Cathars were condemned as heretics primarily because they rejected core Pauline doctrines, especially salvation through belief in Christ's death, which they never they never wanted to admit because they were like, look, once he's dead, he's dad, I want to I want to actually live out what he was trying to say in real life whatever whenever he died. You know, it's it's sad to see him go, you know, But am I going to worship somebody dead on the cross? Which I always thought it was a ludicrous image in the first place. All of Jesus's beautiful teachings out there in the world, all the all the miracles and all the healings and all the the amazing parables that he talked about, and the one sticking image of Jesus that everybody has is him literally fucking hanging on for a life on top of a like on across he's he's nailed there. He just got how many lashings? He was stabbed with a fucking spear right and water poured out allegedly, which I think that that's more of a parable. But my point is that is the lasting image that you want to have of Jesus.
Speaker 3: M Yeah, like God.
Speaker 2: Forbid somebody, somebody in their family, has somebody close to them dies in a car crash. Are you going to get a necklace that is reminiscent of that person that died in a car crash, of them getting into a car crash. Is that how you're going to remember them?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It makes no sense now, I get it if you're looking at it through Paul's eyes, where he's saying that the magic.
Speaker 3: It was cool whenever Jesus was here.
Speaker 2: He was preaching everything and Natl the parables, and he was healing and he was doing miracles and all that fun jazz. But the real magic was whenever he died.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, because that's when I got the reinterpreted version of what he was really trying to say.
Speaker 2: You know, crazy, crazy, so so yeah, the Cathars were condemned as heretics, primarily because they rejected core Pauline doctrines, especially the salvation through belief in Christ's death, the authority of church offices. They rejected that. They rejected the idea that Christ's blood paid a cosmic debt, which I feel like, you don't have to be crazy not to believe that. And they also rejected the idea that bodily resurrection, the idea of bodily resurrection as taught in Pauline theology. So it says these doctrines do not come from Jesus directly. They come overwhelmingly from Paul's letters. So Paul had a bunch of letters. And this is where a lot of like oh, I can't remember in Corinthians and the Book of Acts and really sprinkled all throughout the New Testament is words from Paul's letters that he wrote to the church. Okay, okay, and so, and a lot of them are actually heavily debated, and some people actually believe that every single letter from this Paul character was forged. Oh okay, talk about a crazy thing. It's it's allegedly forged. And actually I believe at least six of because I think there was thirteen letters if I'm not mistaken that that Paul wrote to the church, but I believe that at least four to six of them were already understood to be forgeries.
Speaker 3: Holy shit.
Speaker 2: So okay, anyhow, not a good look. So without Paul's letters, there is no fixed doctrine of substitutionary atonement. The you don't need Jesus to atone for your sins, right. There is no salvation by belief, which is which would be the standard to enforce all of this. And there is no theological basis for calling Cathar spirituality damnable, right, because none of that goes against what Jesus was teaching the Cathars. The Cathar's belief was none of it was damnable according to the words of Christ.
Speaker 3: Right. Yeah, it sounds to me like if you just did the things that Jesus was talking about, man, you'd have a pretty fucking good life. Yeah, if you'd feel good about it, you wouldn't feel like you deserve hell to begin with. And so why all this other shit, you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know, they just be out there trying to teach what they don't understand you know what I mean. So in other words, there is no doctrinal measuring stick to label them as heretics. There's nothing to measure it up against. Because Jesus was all, yo, just you know, love God with all your heart and your soul, your mind, treat your neighbor as yourself, love yourself, and keep the commandments, and and keep the law, which the law is. What he was saying was just like which was that like love, love your neighbor as yourself, and love God with all your heart.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That doesn't go against the Cathar beliefs, so they wouldn't have been they wouldn't have been labeled as heretics or dammable. So all right, so just to cover a little bit more of this, because I really want to hammer this home, because if we show what life would be if it wasn't for paul we can start to actually understand the Pauline effect.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, so what actually?
Speaker 2: Yes, so what actually triggered their extermination? Talking about the Cathars, because they're like, none of them are still alive. I mean, obviously they wouldn't still be alive, but even their ancestors, like they wiped them all off, dude, right, I think there was only like one guy that was carrying it out. Still, like after all of it, and you remember that the or the Catholics, We're telling the Cathars to convert or die, and said you can either convert or you can walk into this fire. This because they literally burned their whole city, dude. And the Cathars were like, no, I'm I'm straight. I'm just gonna turn around walking to the fucking fire because I ain't listening to your.
Speaker 3: Shit, right, Holy shit, dude, can you imagine? Dude?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So uh.
Speaker 2: And this was all because of the Albigensian crusade that took place between twelve o nine and twelve twenty nine, and it was actually justified by Rome, of course, this whole crusade. It was justified by Rome because Pauline ideas of Orthodoxy versus the false Gospel. So they looked at the Cathars as the false Gospel because of what Paul was saying, not because of what Jesus was saying. It was because of the Pauline obedient to authority, which, as I said earlier, that paul was all about a like respecting authority. Everybody that everybody that has anything negative to say about Christianity, anybody that's actually looked into it, they all point to Paul's teachings because he was anti gay, he was anti slavery, he was anti or, he was pro slavery, anti women, right, all these things, and so yeah, that's that's where a lot of that comes from.
Speaker 3: So Paul.
Speaker 2: His his concepts of unity through doctrine. So Paul was basically trying to say, we can all be one giant family, we can all get along, we can all go to heaven. We just all have to believe in this and if you don't, it's okay to kill you, right, yep, call sport. Actually, yeah, So the Church framed the Cathars as denying the denying the saving Blood of Christ, preaching another gospel, and undermining the Body of Christ, which you know, the body of Christ is known as the Church. So they undermined the church, is what they're trying to say. So these are Paul Leane charges, right, Like, these rules come from Paul and nothing not Jesus at all. Jesus never said any of the shit, right, So Jesus never authorized a holy war against dissenters. He never authorized killing heretics, and he never authorized coercion of belief, and in fact, his teachings directly oppose all of that.
Speaker 3: M hmm, yeah, yeah, I mean you're supposed to love your own vapor, you know what I mean. I'm surprised love yourself is in there, you know, and they're buying it, you know.
Speaker 2: So, And here's another crucial distinction is that it's not that Paul personally wanted crusaders. It's that Paul's theology created the architecture that made the crusades possible, right right, right motion, Because you're you're talking about something that was eleven hundred years or so after Paul had already died, This this whole appugency and crusade, right, and so obviously Paul wasn't like, yeah, we're gonna have this so we can start taking motherfuckers out right. However, if it wasn't for Paul's teachings, there would have never been any crusade because there would have never been any rules to adhere to.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Okay.
Speaker 2: So Pauline Christianity allows centralized authority, doctrinal boundaries, salvation as membership, and punishment for theological deviation. You deviate from this shit can punish you. Jesus's teachings do not naturally produce inquisitions, so you're not gonna have all these these crusades and these inquisitions. Nothing about Jesus says, hey, go and merk. Literally, anybody doesn't believe this, right, because actually Jesus was murked for that thing. You know, Jesus was taken out because he was going up against the Jews, what the Jews were saying, right, He was trying to come in and like, yo, your your commandments are cool and everything, but fuck your Pharisees. You know, you guys are whole. You guys are so much worried about the nitty gritty of shit. You're not trying to teach anybody how to be one with God, right, So fuck all that, all that rule based shit. And they killed him for him, So that's that part. So the Cathars weren't killed for rejecting Jesus. They were killed for rejecting Paul's version of him. So Pope Innocent the Third, which was the pope at the time of the Abbagensian Crusade during twelve oh eight to twelve oh nine, he was calling on northern nobles to eradicate Cathar heresy. He commissioned this guy named arnade A Malrick, who was a papal legate, which is Rome's highest on site authority. Okay, Rome's highest on side authority was this guy. And this name is very important and maybe you don't remember the name, but you'll remember his quote. Okay, So he was. He was Rome's highest on site authority overseeing the campaign's religious legitimacy, discipline, and messaging. Al mar Rick did not command armies tactically like a general per se, but his word carried papal authority, so his word was like almost the Pope put him up on his level. Essentially, was like your word is literally under Jesus like great under you know. And his rulings and exhortations framed the violence as God sanctioned. So this is what he said, Pope innocent along with our no A mahal Ricks, the people legged said that anybody that went against what the Church was saying and was trying to distort any of the church's teachings, such as what the Cathars did violence is God sanctioned. Wow, now that is all Paul. That is only Paul. Nobody else is saying this. Now, if you were a Jew, I get it, because you had those rules for you know, a couple thousand years, right, right. But these are not Jews. These are the new Jews. These are the excommunicated Jews who found Jesus, right yeh. And so yeah, that's what was going on there. So when soldiers reportedly this is the quote. So when soldiers reportedly asked how to distinguish Cathars from Catholics, how do you know which ones?
Speaker 3: Which?
Speaker 2: They all dressed the same? Right, It's not like the Cathars are march around in uniforms, just regular everyday people.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Oh, Almaric says kill them all, for the Lord knows those who are his. Wow, which is funny. It is actually a hilarious quote that is gonna bring all of this full circle. And I'm happy I went down this rabbit hole. Yeah, Amalric was paraphrasing the Second Epistle of Timothy, chapter two, verses nineteen. Now, as I said earlier, Timothy was a disciple of fucking Paul. Okay, So this guy who was saying kill them all, for the Lord knows those who are his, this guy is quoting Timothy, who learned from Paul whenever. In the Epistle to Timothy, chapter two, verse nineteen, it says that the Lord knows those who are his. Huh, that's the quote that he was paraphrasing from. Wow, that is what he was saying. So isn't it just funny how it came full circle? But literally they are they are punishing those who go against Paul's teachings essentially, uh huh. And and how they know which ones to kill? They are mentioning a Paul quote, right, It's just crazy. So Timothy, Timothy is Paul's direct disciple, right under him, right along with Luke. Paul calls him my true child in faith. Paul called Timothy my true child in faith.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Timothy's authority comes entirely from Paul. Everything that Timothy said, everything that Timothy knows. Timothy doesn't even know what his fucking name is without Paul calling him Timothy.
Speaker 3: Okay, And Paul's authority was self appointed, Yeah, by a vision. What are we dealing with here, dude? It's all gazy who GOTSI?
Speaker 2: Which is kind of funny because and this is another thing that Aaron Abke likes to bring up, by the way, is that for he because he's super into the near death experiences like we are, right, and Aaron Abke goes, well, every time you hear about somebody having a near death experience of Jesus or about Jesus, it is always the Jesus version. It's never the Pall version.
Speaker 3: Right of course, of course.
Speaker 2: Right just coming on to scene like a big ball of lights, a big ball of love. They come together and almost form one unit. Right, you think Jesus is is like standing at the door of your near death experience saying, well, you're gay.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you know, super judgy.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know. He's all Wait a second. I heard back on November thirteenth at five twenty seven pm with twenty eight seconds. He goes, I remember you denouncing my torture. I remember you denouncing I sacrifice. You said that you didn't believe in that. So I'm sorry. I'm sending you to hell, even if it's only for a couple of minutes. You just need to know what the fuck it's like so you can turn your shit around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you never see that, actually never, never, you would think that you you would see more of that though they're like there, definitely would be, especially the people the followers that the believers of the the Paul version of of all of this. You know, you think you'd see more versions of Jesus kind of being super judgmental and and actually putting you in like a a hellish place. Yeah, you would be, because most people of that belief already know that they are not worthy of heaven, you know, like that's kind of just ingrained in their in their mind. You know, they were born that way, and so they're they're definitely not worthy of of heaven and being there with Him, right.
Speaker 2: Bro, Not only are they not worthy of being in heaven, they're taught to fear God.
Speaker 3: Right, Fear God a separating type of thing, you know, that's put that's reading you from God if nothing else like fear, you know what I mean? Like that makes no sense.
Speaker 2: Not only are you unworthy of God's love because you are such a filthy sinner as as they said, And I wonder, no, this has to be an Old Testament quote where basically it says that God sees us as unclean rags. Uh huh, Yeah, But I I don't know, dude, Just all of this shit, It just it just it's it's baffling to me that people don't like see it logically, I mean, I get it. You're talking about a literally enlightened individual. It is hard to grasp the concept of enlightenment, right, It's hard to grasp the concept of the doubt. It's hard to grasp the concept of what God is. It's hard to grasp grasp the concept of what it means to be alive.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't mean that you need to go around just making up rules and making and enforcing those rules and making people believe in them, and then if they don't believe in them, scaring the shit out of them into believing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, and people or are more than willing to believe in this shit, you know what I mean. Like, I understand it if you are looking at it from the Jesus point of view type stuff. You know that his teachings and things like that. But when you add all this extra shit as far as like oh, you know, gay people going straight to hell, you got no chance, you know what I mean. You don't have a choice in who you love, you know. It's like, fuck, dude, which is all Paul living in fear now.
Speaker 2: And that's all Paul. You know, so I want to get over to the to the messages here with the one here on it's not Wonder Wizday. I guess it's just Live Show Friday. I can't think of something there. You go fun on the spot, but we'll take it. By the way, if you want to be a part of these kind of conversations and the two come debate the battle as I would like to say, I mean, we are going out on the warfront. Is what's going to happen whenever Jacob comes and tries to debate me on this kind of stuff, and I will turn it into a heavyweight HBO bout, dude, And I'm telling you it's going to get crazy. I was actually I was actually playing around. I'm not even gonna give it away. It's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 3: I'll just sit back, dude for that one.
Speaker 2: To be honest with you, But if you want to be a part of that conversation, then come over to patreon dot com slash metamistics that that link is in the in the show notes about down below, and if you sign up for the Wonder Wednesday tier, it's eight eighty eight a month. And it's it's the best way to be able to support the show. So if you love the show, you appreciate the uh, the the messages and insight and maybe you just like maybe you just think we're you know, funny or whatever that whatever, however you like the show, we appreciate it. That's the best way to be able to do it. There's several different tiers over there, but if you do sign up for that wonder Winesday, you'll be able to join us every Wednesday night for the live show typically Wednesday nights, and all of those start at nine pm Central on a Wednesday. It's the best way to end your hump days, what we like to say, and so and also there's it's completely commercial free. You get all the video. You'll be able to slide into our dms. Maybe you have a specific question for Sean or I. Maybe you have a suggestion for somebody to come on the show, or a suggestion for a show topic. Even we always listen to those first. So yeah, we would really appreciate if you guys came and supported us over there, and thank you.
Speaker 3: Also is if you have an experience or something like that, like share that with us. If you're if you're willing to like, that's my favorite.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah. How many times have we heard like an alien experience or a near death experience or something like that.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're only one person, you know, where we can only have our experience, So if we could hear from you guys, that'd be great.
Speaker 2: That can be only one So all right, So, Dougie said, what you're talking about reminds me of the nice Scene creed we recite in the Greek Orthodox Church multiple times, once in Greek and English. Kabala King says, you speak the blasphemy JK. Preach, brother, preach.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Dougie said, uh shared a gift of the Confessions of Faith, and I'll read it, you know, just for the sake. But it says, I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, UH, maker of heaven and earth and of all things visible and invisible, and in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the only Begotten UH, the only begotten begotten of the Father before all ages, light of the Light, true God, of the True God, UH, begotten, not made. Okay, So this is the niceene creed I believe that you were talking about, Dougie, I bet you that was paul inspired. So I throw that one out there. Nothing against it, you know, but it's a very Pauline way of looking at it. The white boy Wizard said, I'm late. What's up? Boys? Fucking love all y'all? Whitey Wizard, Yeah, White boy Wizard said, Jews wrote the Bible, They created Islam. Everything they've ever done is to get us to the point, to this point in time so they can fulfill their stupid fucking prophet season. Kill all the gomm that's a take. That's a hot take, Dougie said, while I'm eating my holiday ham leftovers, fulfilling their prophecies. Jesus enjoy uh said, pretty fucking gnarly. They killed the people with the proper spiritual understanding and gave us gay ass religion. What a bunch of bags mmm Walmart bags just flopping in the wind, you know, said the white boy. The white boy fuck me. The Gnostics had it right. Spirit animals here.
Speaker 3: Too, what up?
Speaker 2: Spirit animal? The conspiracy platypus tell people's Samuel.
Speaker 5: I had to buy you. I had to buy the Patreon. I missed my Jonathan, I miss you Bob. I had to get my dose at Jovi.
Speaker 2: I miss you too. I miss you too, Samuel. Well, look yeah, I'm not gonna be missing any more live shows. That's just the Holidays has been throwing all this, all these things through through a loop big time. But we're uh, we're getting back on track here.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: I got good news, Bubba, you all right, I am getting better.
Speaker 5: Well at the point now they don't have to use the lasers, so there's no more burning my kidney and everything because the laser, when they use a laser, they bust up the stone and everything. And they actually gave me a good bad men of scoring. But my kidney should get it won't ever get one hundred percent back, but it should get damn close.
Speaker 6: So I'm happy.
Speaker 3: And I have it set up.
Speaker 5: Uh, I actually set up a goal you inspired me by by twenty twenty. I'm giving myself a year, so twenty twenty seven, by January first, I will have I will be able to bench to twenty five.
Speaker 3: There you go, damn let's go.
Speaker 5: And I want and keep in mind, I'm like one hundred and fifty pounds, so I'm gonna try to go seventy five over my Yeah, I'd want to say its same five.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you'll be able to bench old Dad bought over here, because that's about how much I weigh right now.
Speaker 6: Yay.
Speaker 2: I miss you too, Bud. And uh, that's awesome. I'm happy that you're that you're healing up. Praise Jesus.
Speaker 6: Yes, amen, Sean, I finally get to see what you look like.
Speaker 3: Dog. This is awesome here, I am man. I hope you're not disappointed. I know I am.
Speaker 6: You have every much as the dwarf and hobbit. I I imagine I enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that. Dude. It's good to see you because.
Speaker 6: You got the camp find you got.
Speaker 3: Ye, That's where I'm at. This is just my house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sean is every bit of the sexy beast that you think that he is.
Speaker 3: Appreciate that ship maybe girl, maybe girl?
Speaker 2: What do you say, Sam?
Speaker 6: Are you a lumber jet?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, not at all, just as sad Yeah yeah, just as.
Speaker 2: Shop that would Uh yeah, the Big Grumbowski was actually supposed to be here tonight. I sent him an invite.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we just did both did an episode, but I'm astually about to hop out. I just wanted to hop in and tell everybody I love y'all, and God bless you.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you're feeling better.
Speaker 2: Good seeing you.
Speaker 5: But you don't commit too much blasphemy. I'm multi playing that. God, don't smite you.
Speaker 3: Well, you'll try.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're just trying to preach Jesus's gospel, not Paul's brother.
Speaker 6: I understand, but hey, just always know that.
Speaker 5: Congratulations you're doing church, whether or two and more gathering my name.
Speaker 2: He shall be there, sister. You know, love you, Sam, Love you, Bubble. That's the spirit animal. If you've ever listened to a cult member live show, Sam has never missed. I think he. I think he did miss one live show, but it was because he was like unconscious in a hospital bed and then he woke up to like talking to a nurse and ended up getting her phone number. I'm like, Sam, how.
Speaker 3: Just a stud moffoot?
Speaker 2: So let's see. Uh, Timmy Tuto said, thank God, my name is Timmy whoa close call?
Speaker 3: Yeah, nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 2: It's just, you know, it's not exactly Jesus's words, you know.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 2: White boy Wizard said, fabulous, fucking Friday said funny looking, not just kidding. Gorgeous baby girl.
Speaker 3: She.
Speaker 2: He said, I told you all my UFO stories. Don't think I've told you about my heroin overdose and meeting the Creator. I don't I remember hearing something similar to that. I don't know you ever went in depth.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think.
Speaker 2: So let's see, Luisa. I believe is zoom User said as I, as I have talked to Jonathan a lot before. Christianity is such a large spectrum, and even within the same denomination, people have such different perspectives as to what they truly believe. My perspective is that regardless of who you are, and especially your sexuality, I believe we should love thy neighbor as yourself, regardless of who you are. I completely disagree with the with the vision of all Christians being judgmental, because that's not who God wanted.
Speaker 3: Us to be.
Speaker 2: Good stuff, good stuff speared animal came behind that and said, my dad got me an ounce for Christmas.
Speaker 3: So Christmas. Uh.
Speaker 2: The Kabala King says this definitely confirms the Gnostic and Christian Gnostic theology, which we can get into briefly after the episode. My dude, Yeah, that's uh, that's we've covered that a lot of it anyway, I mean, we covered the Gospel of Thomas. We covered the the the Lost Gospel of q which was great, which a lot of that was from the Gospel of Thomas, because we whenever we were reading the Gospel of Thomas, there seemed to be like a lot of overlay with the Lost.
Speaker 3: Gospel of Oh yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: So speaking of that, I thought, you know what, let's get into some of the stories here, because if Paul is right, then you absolutely must believe that Jesus died on the cross for your sins in order to be sent to heaven. That is the only way to be a Christian. If that is true, then what Jesus says shortly would align with that. So so I thought, all right, let's go into what Jesus actually said and some of his parables. So I have a couple of great parables that almost everybody knows and maybe you don't know the name of it, but you probably heard the story in the past, especially if you're a Christian. So there is the parable of the Good Samaritan. If anybody's ever heard of this, this is the parable of the Good Samaritan. It is what is this Luke Chapter ten, verse twenty five onward.
Speaker 3: So it says.
Speaker 2: On one occasion, an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus teacher. He asked, what must I do to inherit eternal life? Jesus goes, what is written in the law. How do you read it? He answered? This is Jesus answering, love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind, and love your neighbors as yourself. So how do you inherit eternal life? That's his answer, right, Jesus replied, Oh no, that was the guy that was saying it. I'm sorry, I'm all mixed up because of this. But so this was an expert in the law, and Jesus goes, you have answered correctly. Do this and you will live. But he wanted to justify himself, so Jesus, so he asked Jesus, and who is my neighbor? In reply, Jesus said, a man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him, and went away, leaving him half dead. A priest happened to be going down that same road, and when he saw the man he passed by on the other side. So too a levite when he came to the place and saw him pass by on the other side. But a samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was, and when he saw him, he took pity on him. He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring oil, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. The next day he went out. The next day he took out to dinari, which is like their money, and gave them to the innkeeper. And he goes look after him, he said, And when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expenses you may have. And so Jesus goes, which of these three people so you had the what was it? A priest that passed by the guy that was dying on the road, a levite that passed by the guy that was dying on the road, and just a good samaritan that went and helped this guy and pack it, bandaged him up and put him in a hotel and helped them live. Right, Jesus goes, which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers. Uh, the expert in law replied, the one who had mercy on him, Jesus told him go and do likewise, there you go. That's how you get into heaven. That's what he's saying, right, just be good.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm yep, some reason it's not enough, you know.
Speaker 2: It's it's weird because I read that whole thing and I didn't hear anything about Jesus saying that, like, you have to believe that I sacrificed myself essentially to appease myself for all of your sins, right, So that's kind of strange. Dougie, go right ahead, sir, you have a question.
Speaker 7: I like languages, and I had been watching this video about modern Hebrew, and there's a ethnic group in Israel called the Samaritans, which is where the people of the Bible. That's actually an ethnic group, the Samaritan, But in our language we also use the Samaritan as like someone that does good deeds because of that biblical story. But their religion's pretty interesting. They're actually very similar to Jewish, but they call their leaders priests and they speak like a different dialectic Hebrew because now modern Hebrew has been reconstructed and revived. So if you ever get a chance to deep dive into the Samaritan people, they still exist today in Israel. It's pretty interesting. And they never left. So like how the Ashkenazi Jews left and went to Europe and the Shephardic Jews Spain and so on, this group of Jewish people stayed and then they kind of diverged and they have different traditions than contemporary Judaism.
Speaker 2: That actually makes sense because you never hear of a bad Samaritan, you know, it's always a good Samaritan.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Yeah, okay, that makes sense. And it was capitalized with an S, so I figured it was a group of people who were called the Samaritans. But you know, makes sense. Kabala King, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 4: And it's just so crazy about what the court you just said about Jesus right now. My son asked me the other day, he's nine, He was like, Dan, how do you get into heaven?
Speaker 3: This? And that.
Speaker 4: He was like his grandma going to go to heaven, and I was like, well, technically with the if you're a Christian, well Grandma's not going to go to heaven because she's a Catholic. You're a good, nice, little sweet, amazing, I'm awesome. Grandma's technically not going to go to heaven based on what family believes in. But guess what did you know? Then some crazy murderer and rapist that repents and believes in Jesus's death right before he does gets to go to heaven. But now you're a grandma because she's a Catholic.
Speaker 2: Listen, how ridiculous that even.
Speaker 4: Sounds exactly exactly so he's barely ning, but I'm not. I'm not quite watching anything for him right now. Tell them everything that I know. But if you think about it like that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make any sense. And a lot of this, you know, the Kingdom of Heaven is within, which means we have access to it. And if we if we have access to the Kingdom of Heaven, which is the k which is God's Kingdom, which is to say that God is within each and every one of us. If you went into your inner sanctum, into your inner temple, and meditated and really try to connect with God, where in there would you be given such amazing information of saying even a pedophile who literally did all of the worst things up until moments before his death. Even if he says that Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior because he died for all of our sins, for all of humanity, you would never come to the conclusion that that guy's going to heaven just because he announced that moment before dying, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, according to Paul, it wasn't about how how Jesus lived, you know what I mean, It was how he died, you know what I mean. That seems to be the theme.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all they care about.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Doug, it sounds like you're referring to the pope's pedophiles going to have it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically. Well, and and the thing is with with all the popes and the priests, you know, they don't even go to jail. They just get sent to another church where nobody's ever heard their name, you know, which is Yeah, that's that's crazy to me. That is just absolute nonsense. But anyway, Timmy Tuto says, nice exit, Jonathan, Yeah, sorry about that. The the the heavens above just started rolling up above my head and I was like, well, I guess I'm being judged. Right now. Yeah, Dougie said, my favorite Christian movie is The Kingpin. The Bible is against not forgiving. Kingpin was such a classic movie.
Speaker 3: Whaty Harrelson, Oh yes, oh god, my favorite.
Speaker 2: Classic He goes brother Kine. You know what it says in the Bible about not forgiving people. Yeah, Dougie said, if we all wear nikes and drink the kool aid, we will get to the kingdom. Who's with me, Jesus? All right, let's get back to it. So, yeah, that was the parable of the Good Samaritan. And you're going to start to see you can start to see a trend here.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So I have a bunch of things that I have here. So I in my initial searchings for was Paul really in conflict with Jesus's teachings? And I searched it up Jesus versus Paul teachings. It says, uh, why are Paul's teachings different from Jesus? Says. Jesus's message in a nutshell was to gain salvation with God, was to repent, be forgiven, and turn your turn your lives around now right, not not once you die in heaven. Paul's message was to gain uh. Paul's message to gain salvation was to believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus. That's how you get into heaven. You's got to believe that part.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. That's it.
Speaker 2: So God needed someone to pay with blood, and that is what Jesus did, according to Paul. Wow, because God lust for blood.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. Of course, you know, I means that makes sense.
Speaker 2: I mean definitely Old Testament God was about that, you know. That's yeah, yeah, they were definitely about that. So all right, here's a here's a good one. You've heard of the rich and the Kingdom of God, right, so this one goes. Just then, a man came up to Jesus and asked, teacher, what good? What good thing must I do to get eternal life? Basically eternal life in heaven? Right, Jesus goes, why do you ask me about what is good? There is only one. There is only one who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments? Which ones he inquired? Jesus replied, You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony. You should honor your mother and father and love your neighbor as yourself.
Speaker 3: That's how.
Speaker 2: That's how he's saying it right here, right, it makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The young man goes, well, all these I have kept, so what do I still lack? Jesus answered, if you want to be perfect, go sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will you will have treasure in heaven. Then come follow me. When the young man heard this, he went away sad because he had great wealth. Then Jesus said to his disciples, truly, I tell you it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Again, I tell you is it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the Kingdom of God. When the disciples heard, they were greatly astonished and asked, who then can be saved. Jesus looked at them and said, with man, this is impossible. But with all but with God, all things are possible. Peter then answered him, we have we have left everything to follow you will there? What then will there be for us? Jesus said again, he goes, truly, I tell you, at the renewal of all things, When the son of Man sits on his glorious throne. You who have followed me will sit on twelve thrones judging the twelve tribes, the tribes of Israel. And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters, or father or mother or wife, or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life. But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first. That whole conversation, right, so nothing you can really not get down with there, Like he was saying basically, to follow him, to preach the good news, right like, to preach the good word, and to try and wake people up. He goes, Look, you gonna you're gonna be much better off in heaven if you just come and like help me wake as many motherfuckers up as I possibly can, right, Like.
Speaker 3: To get rid of all your possessions and get rid of all of your attachments, which is another thing I can get down with.
Speaker 2: Which, by the way, that's what a lot of Buddhists were doing. The early Buddhists were doing that as well. That's that's something that Buddha himself taught. Buddha himself taught like, look, because Buddha was like spoiled rotten. He'd never seen sin, he had never seen sickness, he'd never seen death, he'd never even seen unhappy. Right, his parents kept him from all that. And then Jesus or Buddha was you know, walking down the road and saw like a poor man or a sick man or something like that, and he was like, what the fuck is this? Right, he changed his entire ways. It caused an enlightenment inside of him whenever he experienced that, right, And uh So, basically like, that's what I'm trying to say, is is that a lot of these enlightenment teachers are basically saying the same thing.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: And that's how you get to the nitty gritty of a lot of it.
Speaker 3: Oh, absolutely, dude. And it just resonates, you know, when when Jesus was talking about the things that you should and shouldn't do, it's like, yeah, I mean I think most of us could agree with that. I think all of us here, of course, you know, would agree with that.
Speaker 2: It just makes sense for sure, for sure. So now I have the parable of the Lost Sun. Now I I wasn't I'm gonnaven real with you. I'd never heard this story until Jacob told me one day back when we were still on the Cult of Conspiracy. We were inside of Christie's studio. I remember it like it was yesterday. It was. It was after a long day of shooting. We used to go into Christie's studio and bang out three or four episodes in one day. It was crazy because he was still working, and so we wanted to try and get as many episodes in one day as possible, right, And uh, it was a long day and it was at the end and I was just talking to him. I was like, bro, Like, the problem, the problem that I see with Christianity is is that there's a whole lot of judgment and not a whole lot of people who are actually following what they're supposed to follow. And just like even Jesus said, you'll know them by their fruit, I look at the fruit and I see nothing but a bunch of spoiled ass Natfield shit right most of the time, not saying that's for everybody, but most of the religious people that I have come in contact with do not practice what Jesus taught. They to be honest, they don't even really practice what Paul taught to the most part. But that's the core of their beliefs, right, And so I was talking to him about that and Jesus and Jesus and Jacob actually said, he goes, wow, this is actually a wake up call. I never would have thought that God would would come to me by speaking through you. I remember this conversation, bro, like it was yesterday. And then he proceeds to tell me the Parable of the Lost Son, this story that I'm about to read. And as Jacob is telling it to me, not to put them on blast or anything. That's my brother, I love them. But this story touched Jacob in such a way that it brought him to tears. As he was telling it, Jacob started like legit, crying, like almost booing, because he could have he could he related to it. So I'm about to read this story and then maybe you'll understand, and I'll fill it in if you don't as far as like how Jacob related to it. So the parable of the Lost Son, so Jesus continued, this is a story that he's telling. He goes, there was a man who had two sons. The younger one said to his father, father, give me my share of the estate, so he divided his property between them. Not long after that, the younger son got together all that he had had set off for a distant country, and there squandered his wealth in wild living. After he spent everything, there was a severe famine in that whole country, and he began to be in need. So he went and hired himself out to a citizen of that country, basically made him a slave right to try and make some money. Who sent him to his field, to his fields to feed pigs, so that became his new job right. He longed to fill his stomach with the pods that the pigs were eating, so he was so poor. He was eating the same shit that the pigs were eating now, but no one gave him anything. So when he came to his senses, he said, how many of my father's hired servants have food to spare, and I am here starving to death. I will set out and go back to my father and say to him, father, I have sinned against Heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son. Make me like one of your hired servants. So he got up and went to his father. But while he was still off a long way. His father saw him and was filled with compassion for him. He ran to his son, threw his arms around him, and kissed him. The son said to him, father, I have sinned against heaven and you I am no longer worthy to be even called your son. But the father said to his servants, quick, bring the best robe and put it on him, put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. Bring the fat and calf and kill it. Let's have a feast and celebrate, for the son of mine was dead and is alive again. He was lost and he has found. So they began to celebrate. Meanwhile, the older son was in the field. When he came near the house, he heard the music was in dancing, so he called one of the servants and asked him what was going on. He goes, your brother has come, he replied, and your father has killed the fattened calf because he has him back safe and sound. The older brother became angry and refused to go in, so his father went out and pleaded with him. But he answered his father, look, all these years I've been slaving for you and never disobeyed your orders, Yet you never gave me even a young goat so that I could celebrate with my friends. But when this son of yours who has squandered your property with prostitutes and comes home, you kill the fattest calf for him. The dad goes, my son, you are always with me, and everything I have is yours. But we had to celebrate and be glad because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again. He was lost and he is found. So essentially the moral of the story is that this guy goes away. You know, he's like, he doesn't wanna he doesn't want to like live under his his dad's rules anymore, right, so he decides to go off away. He goes, Dad, give me the money that you were gonna give me anyway. I want to go out and just make all life of my own. He goes and fucks that whole life up, and he's thinking that his dad's never gonna take him back, because I mean, he basically just turned his nose up at his dad and said, I don't want to be around you anymore. And then he went and squandered all that money. He got into a bunch of trouble, was banging a bunch of prostitutes, right, he's not a good look. So he was like almost like sad to even think about coming back home, because what is my dad going to think of me? Right, And Jesus is telling the story and the and the dad seize his dude. He sees his son far off in the field and he's like, get me everything. Get the finest robe, I one rings, I want, I want the fattest calf. Right, like, get everything ready. I'm so happy my son is back. Basically to say, and why why Jacob? What got so emotional of it is because Jacob grew up Christian to where he had a period in his life where there was like three or four years where he was questioning his beliefs because of his season of doubt. Right, and then Jacob decided to you know, become convinced of Christianity again. And so that's how he feels. He feels as if God accepted him back even though he went astray, right, Right. The moral of the story of what I'm trying to say here is nowhere in this story did it say that you have to believe in Jesus. Jesus is death for your sins and the resurrection. Yet this is Jesus's parable of what it's like to be back in God's grace, to be back into the Kingdom of heaven. So you see, these are much different stories than what Paul was teaching. Yeah, so that's my issue because Jesus taught nothing but parables, talked all the time, right, even though there's like seventeen or eighteen years which nobody knows where the fuck he was, not sure, right, but even still it's I just find it interesting that people will read that and still have to add something to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not necessary, dude, not at all.
Speaker 2: So now I have this is actually oh yeah, here we go. So it is understood that homosexuality is not morally something that you can do as a Christian, mainly that comes from Paul. Now you have like your Old Testament talking about it, but in the New Testament the only time it's ever brought up is by Paul. Okay, and this is from Romans chapter one, verses twenty six through twenty seven. Paul goes, because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations, which is between a man and a woman, for unnatural ones. So the women were with the women. Now in the same way, the men also abandoned abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men and received in themselves the due penalty for their error. Basically to say that because gays were being gays, they received the due penalty for their error. That is where a lot of that comes from. Okay, So, and there's a bunch of them. I don't know if I actually pulled all of them up. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: No. I think that makes it pretty clear though, you know, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Ah, that is a Paul thing, just so everybody knows. So I was like, what was my question here? So what did Oh? That's right because as I had said that Paul was a Pharisee, right, so I wanted to pull up exactly what Jesus said about the Pharisees. Okay, So, Jesus strongly criticized the Pharisees, calling them hypocrites who focused on outward religious outward religious showing, while being full of greed, self indulgence, and wickedness inside, comparing comparing them to whitewashed tombs that look good but are spiritually dead. He condemned their hypocrisy, their love for status, their burdening people with heavy laws that they ignored, and their persecution of prophets, warning them that they would face judgment for shedding righteous blood while telling people to follow their their scriptural teaching, he urged them to he urged them not to imitate their corrupt actions. So basically he had a problem with them, right, and yet an ex pharisee is the one that's coming in here and telling you that he had a divine revelation of Jesus.
Speaker 3: And half of everything that you read is of that or of that guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, trip, So I was curious a little bit, and I said, why did God require a blood sacrifice of Jesus? Why do he require that? So, according to Christian theology, God required Jesus's blood sacrifice, And tell me if this makes any sense, because sin demands death and blood represents life. So an innocent life must be given to a tone for humanity sins, satisfying divine justice, not because an almighty God needs it, but as a demonstration of his infinite love and a fulfillment of biblical biblical principles established in the Old Testament sacrificial system. So God essentially, just so we're hearing this correctly, God needed a blood atonement, and he needed one to be perfect, which all sacrifices had to be like of the like whenever they do whenever they're performing the sacrifice at the Third Temple with the red heifer that that supposedly it was just done a few months ago, and maybe they're going to be doing another one. I don't know, but it's supposed to be a perfect red heifer. There can't be nothing wrong with it. Can't be having a fucking cleft palette, you know, you can't be having like fucking less toes or whatever. Right, it has to be perfect, No marking is nothing. It has to be a perfect animal in order for it to be like a perfect sacrifice. And so that's according to Jewish belief right, which I believe is mainly Cabbalistic. But that's neither here nor there. Point is is that they they were That's what they did in order to atone for sins, was these sacrifices. And so now God, the almighty God of everybody, of everything, that, every thought and everything, was trying to essentially appease the jew and Jewish law by sacrificing the perfect goat.
Speaker 3: Essentially right, God was trying to appease people.
Speaker 2: His people, his people, which makes no sense.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't. So I mean God created sin. I mean God created sinful nature, you know, like it just doesn't doesn't track, you know, no, ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. So so I just want to pull a couple of those up because I thought that's interesting. So now I want to get over to and if everybody ever gets the chance, big shout out to Cipher dot j on TikTok. Do you ever get a chance go check him out? So cipher jay on TikTok. He had a great video discerning the two stories between Paul and Jesus, so talk about the nature of salvation. Jesus said that the Kingdom of God is within you, which everybody knows. Right, that your faith has made you whole, made you whole your faith right. Paul said, however, that if you confess with your mouth and you believe that you will be saved, that you are justified by faith apart from works. Wow, that that one statement alone contradicts what Jesus said, because Jesus never said faith apart from works is how you get to the Kingdom of heaven. No, Jesus included the works. He said, as a matter of fact, your faith and your works are interchangeable. They may as well be the same damn thing. Because if you are faithful and faithful to God, the God that is within you, the God that tells you like to help your neighbor and help the help the poor and the needy and all this kind of stuff, that thing that that is inside of you, if you listen to that and have faith in that, then you're going to have to do the works. You can't not do the works.
Speaker 3: Right right That Paul's way of looking at it is what allows for uh A to kill people his whole life and then just confess at the end, Paul said.
Speaker 2: Paul's like, just believe, brother, that's all you need. Like, you can never live up to Jesus, So don't even try. Why would you try?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: So, and then we get into sin logic as far as how do we look at sins? So Jesus said, neither do I condemn you go and sin no more. Just don't do it anymore.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Repent is basically what Jesus was saying about sins Like you sin, It's okay, you're not going to hell, but you need to repent, change your mind, get out of that fucking zone, right, and then then you are right. Just repent, that's it. Paul's like, all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, what that attitude?
Speaker 2: It's crazy, dude. Now, as far as forgiveness goes Jesus said, your sins are forgiven, dude. Once you repent, you're they're forgiven. And actually Jesus was was forgiving people of their sins, you know, because he was like God in the flesh, right, right, So he had the royalty to be able to do that according to believers, right, Paul said, without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness.
Speaker 3: Jeez, what God, Like, what are we talking about? So backwards, dude.
Speaker 2: So as far as Jesus's death, so Jesus. As far as like what saves you, oh yeah, that's right. So as far as what saves you, Jesus said, if you want to enter eternal life, keep the commandments, amongst loving your neighbor as yourself, and loving God and all that. Right, Paul said, by grace, you are saved. Through faith, not of works, right, saying fuck your works. Yeah, it's a nice gesture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it doesn't really matter though what you did while you were alive. You know.
Speaker 2: See, this is where Christians will absolutely like delude this whole, this whole sentiment right here. Not all Christians, but I've seen a lot of Christians say this what I'm about to say, you can't earn your way into heaven.
Speaker 3: Bro mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh my god, you're missing the fucking point. You're missing. The point is that faith and works are interchangeable. That if you have faith, then you will do the works because you are working as if God is within you and you're doing what God would do.
Speaker 3: Right, You're you're living that, right.
Speaker 2: You're living it. You're not just thinking it. You don't just believe it, right, stupid Yep, it's watered down. I wish I could say this was kold aid, but it's too watered down.
Speaker 3: Right, there's like no sugar in it. Yeah, like the hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, they're using Stevie up in this ship, you know what I'm saying. So here we go, all right, now, as far as temple and sacrifice, Jesus said, go and learn what this means. I desire Listen to this, Jesus said, I desire mercy, not sacrifice. Right, not sacrifice. Paul said, Christ loved us and gave himself as a sacrifice.
Speaker 3: Wow, I don't think he would have. I don't think that was his his whole thing, right, Jesus.
Speaker 2: Was anti sacrifice. Paul's like, now, he sacrificed himself. What is he talking about?
Speaker 3: He did it for you, you know you'd be grateful.
Speaker 2: So stupid. Now, as far as hierarchy, Jesus said, the greatest among you shall be your servant. Okay, basically to say that those who have the most faith, which means they have the most amount of God inside of them, or the connection to God is so potent, the greatest among you shall be your servant. They should serve you, because to serve others is to serve God. Right, that's the way that Jesus looked at it. Paul said, this is almost blasphemous, even putting in this context. Paul says, slaves, obey your masters with fear and trembling.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's wholesome, Pretty wholesome, my.
Speaker 2: God, obey your master's slave with fear and trembling. By the way, I do want to say this. Paul was Paul really believed that, like the end times were coming in his lifetime. He legit believed it so much so that he, dude, Paul was a oh uh, what's the fucking word? It's not coming to my mind. But never wanted to have sex, Okay, Paul was like against having sex, right, it was against having sex, was against procreating and all that because he believe abs to there's the word what's the a word anal no abstinence, Well, what's that from? That's from like American fire or something. But so yeah, so Paul was was heavily on the abstinence part. He was heavily like not on pro creating because he believed that doomsday literally the end times were coming in his lifetime. And to to pro create is like torture to these little kids. Don't don't even think about doing it right?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Why would you bring life into this world? Why would you do it right? It was a doomsday cult, is what he was trying to build. And so of course it makes sense why he was saying. And this is where some people might take it out of context. But what I've heard is is that the reason why Paul said to the slaves to obey your masters with fear and trembling is because, look, you only got to do it for a little bit longer, and then whenever heaven and earth is combined and we're not even here anymore, it's not even look the same, Like, just get by your last couple of days. Just do it, no big deal, like your slave makes you do this whatever, who cares? It's only temporary, right, that's the context, right, even still not good words. Is not what Jesus was saying at all.
Speaker 3: Was he was Paul Mary? Or was he just a single guy? Oh?
Speaker 2: He stayed single his whole life, I believe. Okay, yeah, and he actually believed that everybody else should be single so that they can devote all of their time to getting revelations from Jesus. Okay, all right, teach their own Where was I? All right? As far as the nature of God goes, so Jesus said this is. These are all quotes. By the way, Jesus said, God is spirit, and those who worship must worship in spirit and truth. Okay, that's perfectly okay. I think Paul said God will judge the secrets of men through Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, how.
Speaker 2: Do you know that?
Speaker 3: Paul? Paul literally as far as we're dude, don't question it.
Speaker 2: This is the crazy thing too. Whenever. So, so Paul, he's on this road to Damascus, and he sees the vision of Jesus. Right if I'm not mistaken, And I don't think that I am, but I could be. I'm not a Christian theologian or a scholar or anything, but from my research, that is the only time that Jesus that Paul ever saw. Jesus was on this road, and nobody could really account for how long the session between the two was, but it seemed to be pretty short. Like it wasn't very long.
Speaker 3: Right, So you try a lot of messages from that.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna stand there and tell me that you can stand there, whisker dews, whisker don'ts. You're gonna stand there and tell me that Paul received all of these messages from Jesus in just a couple of minutes through a vision in which nobody else can verify. It was a download, dude, you know, it was like a whole packet. And this is what I say about downloads. I think that it's it's to the individual, Paul. If you believe that literally God made manifest in the ethereal realms, and you want to form that character, which is really I'm not gonna go there, but it's a projection of yourself. But whatever, if you really neither here nor there, If you're going to form that and you're gonna receive some kind of downloaded information from the heavens, why do you think that it has to be for everybody? Why can't it be for you? Because you think about it, all these people who have divine revelations, think about Kim Clement, like we've talked about him before, or think about people who have near death experiences, all of these modern day prophets he fel.
Speaker 3: Why is all of this not in a Bible somewhere right? Yeah, well, I mean God's a little inactive now, you know, we're kind of on our own. I think that's what people say.
Speaker 2: It just makes no sense of all the people to ever prophesy Jesus or God, this is the only like one that we really listen to. Out of the thousands, the tens of thousands of people that have had divine revelation of Jesus, whether it be a near death experience or a dream or a nightmare or whatever.
Speaker 3: Right, that's what we got, dude, that's it.
Speaker 2: It's just silly. It's just silly to me. So here we go. Now, as far as human nature goes, Jesus goes, you are the light of the world. Literally, you are the light of the world.
Speaker 3: Paul goes.
Speaker 2: There is one God and one mediator between God and man. That man is Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Okay, thought I was light, you know? Right? Nope, wrong, thought, wrong, Grandma.
Speaker 2: Now, as far as law and fulfillment goes, Jesus says, do not think that I came to abolish the law. I came to fulfill it.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 2: And also another one Jesus says, and I'm not I'm gonna butcher the quote here, but he goes, I did not come to even change one letter of the law. I didn't come to change nothing from it. You keep on going by your commandments, you keep on going by your laws. I didn't come to change none of them. You know what Paul said, Christ is the end of the law.
Speaker 3: Oh I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think he said that, dude. I don't think that was what he was trying to say. There, No, it's actually the opposite of what he was trying to say. You know, well he changed his mind, I guess yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well Paul saw ethereal Jesus. These other people just saw flesh Jesus.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, as far as gender issues, Jesus taught women, he defended them publicly, and then made them witnesses for the resurrection. Right, so he was like dude, His closest ally, which the church has branded a whore, his closest ally was Mary Magdalene, so much so that I was was it James his brother or one of his apostles, was so jealous of Mary Magdalen because Jesus was telling and teaching Mary Magdalene like you know, initiation secrets and you know Kingdom of Heaven secrets, and and just better ways to interpret what he was trying to say, right, having like private sessions where they're in shit, yep. And people got jealous of that.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So Jesus definitely didn't hate women. He loved him, right, He was like h He never said nothing about a woman being less than a man or a man being better than a woman, never said anything like that.
Speaker 3: However, what's Paul got to say?
Speaker 2: Paulie wants a fucking cracker? Paul said, I do not permit a woman to teach or have any authority over man.
Speaker 3: Wow you hear that? Well?
Speaker 2: Are you women out there?
Speaker 3: Yepp?
Speaker 2: So if you believe in the Bible as it is, as the as the church likes to tell it to you, then you better listen to your husband, okay, because he knows better, right. And if you ain't listening to your husband, you better be listening to your side piece. I don't care who it is. If it is a male figure, you better listen to him. According to the Bible.
Speaker 3: That's not me, that's the Bible. That's the Bible right there. Okay.
Speaker 2: Ye, However, I'm coming in and saying Paul was wrong, right, We just watched The Grinch.
Speaker 6: Wrong?
Speaker 2: Tho wrong? Anybody with a brain knows that women are usually smarter than men, not all the time, usually.
Speaker 3: I think son is not my case.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding. I'm just okay, she's here anyway. So uh yeah, Paul absolutely desecrating Jesus's teachings.
Speaker 3: Crazy now crazy and people just like took it. They're like, okay, we believe you, Like, I guess this is what we gotta abide by.
Speaker 2: There, It's what God said.
Speaker 3: Jesus didn't come to me, you know, So who am I to say? You know, like he came to you, so like I have to believe that.
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 3: What is what's going on? Dude?
Speaker 2: Nobody? It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: So now, oh, yes, this is where we get to the gainess. Here we go. So Paul was adamantly anti gay. Okay, this is why there is so much like of that pray the gay shit in church all the time. I actually used to date somebody who had that happen into them, had the gay prayed out of them or not really, but they tried right. Yeah, So this comes from a couple of Bible verses. I believe that I read one of them already. Yeah, I read the Romans one. Now we're going to get to First Corinthians. Ironically it is chapter six, verse nine, So I just want to throw nobody got that? But anyway, so it starts here. Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral or idolators, nor adulterers, nor men who have sex with men, nor thieves, nor the greedy or drunkards, or slanderers or swindlers will inherit the Kingdom of God. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the law Jesus Christ, in the spirit of our God. That's what Paul said. Okay, now, what did Jesus have to say about this?
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 2: I feel like I just was like preaching a fucking sermon on the dude. You gotta be going, oh boy, what was the name of that reverend we just covered? Shout out to the head.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, reverend.
Speaker 2: I yes, dude just gets the people going, you know, he did. So this is what Jesus said, dot dot dot dot dot dot nothing because there is no recorded verse in the Four Gospels between Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John where Jesus specifically uses the word homosexuality or directly addresses same sex relationships. Jesus frequently denounced sexual immortality or immorality. Not immortality, that'd be weird. He denounced sexual immorality, such as in Mark chapter seven, verse twenty one, and Matthew Chapter fifteen, verse nineteen. So the traditional view, this is the old school view of people that just don't get it. The traditional view, the dogmatic view was the word I was searching for, is that many scholars argue for a first century Jew like Jesus pornia, which pornia, which is sexual immortality. That's the Greek word for it. Pornia automatically included the sexual prohibitions found in the Old Testament law within Leviticus eighteen and twenty, which specifically forbade male male same sex acts. So they're talking about old shit, Old Testament stuff, right. However, now that people are starting to separate it a little bit, the revisionist view is that they argue that pornia refers to specific harmful acts like prostitution or exploitation, rather than consensual loving relationlationships, which makes a lot more sense.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, absolutely, So.
Speaker 2: Don't be selling that ass m. He's like, don't do that. Don't have no onlyfan. I mean, yeah, look, if you got only fans whatever, I don't care. Don't be going to no corner and selling it for two piece and a biscuit, is what he's trying to say, right, Don't be doing all that. What he's saying is is like, look, have a little bit of respect for yourself. Like if you imagine if God is inside of you, is this something God would do? Is this something that Jesus would do? This is what he was trying to say. M right, Like, if you can connect with that that is within the kingdom of Heaven, that is within you, would you need.
Speaker 3: To do that?
Speaker 2: You probably wouldn't, right because you don't need to do that to satisfy your soul. You're doing that to satisfy you know, your pocketbook and sometimes your body whatever. Right, Right, So anyway, Jesus goes, I have come in my father's name, and you do not receive me if an another comes in Oh shit, this is right all right? So this is this is afterward. So this is whenever Jesus is talking about like somebody who's gonna come in his name and basically descreate all the things that he has said. Right, So Jesus goes, I have come in my father's name, and if and you do not receive me, if another comes in his own name, you will receive him. Basically saying is is that if he comes in his in his own name, Paul, mm hmm. You're gonna listen to what he has to say before you even hear what I got to say. And these aren't even my words, these are God's words, right right?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 2: You then you hear a little something from Paul. Paul goes, so Jesus is basically saying, don't don't listen to nothing about what Jesus Christ is telling you. This is God speaking, Okay, like, separate the two here.
Speaker 3: Paul.
Speaker 2: On the other hand, he goes, and that which was a trial to you in my bodily condition, you did not despise or love. But you, you, oh man, Paul says, you received me as an angel of God, as Christ Jesus himself.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. That's blasphemy, straight up blasphemy.
Speaker 2: How is the book not on fire with this page?
Speaker 3: Holy shit? Dude? What do people say about this? I mean, maybe they just don't talk about it. They just buy it. You know.
Speaker 2: Well, it's an it's a respect. It's a it's an undying respect for authority, is what it is. It's an undying respect for tradition is what it is. It has nothing to do with people actually using their brains of This guy is literally saying, you are so lucky to receive me that I am as if I am an angel of God himself, and it takes it even a step further. He goes as Christ Jesus himself. Wow, that is Galatians chapter four, verse fourteen. That's fucking blasphemy.
Speaker 3: If you ask me, when people read this, what do they do, They're just like, well, I mean we just accept that, Like, I'm not even religious, and that's crazy to be That is crazy, you know. But maybe that's why maybe we have the ability to kind of see it from the outside, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean take it for yourself and just just try and figure it out. I know that we are but sin sinners and just human minds and all that fun jazz, but I feel like even a human mind can figure that one out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 2: So uh. Jesus says that he comes in his father's name and you will not receive him, and you will not receive him, but if another comes in his own name, they will receive him. Paul brags that he has received as an angel of God even as Christ himself.
Speaker 3: Elf.
Speaker 2: Paul always came in his own name. I Paul the Apostle, which is interesting because somebody did a statistical overview, and I don't. I wish that I would have jotted this down, but I didn't. Somebody did a statistical overview of the amount of times that Jesus addressed himself in the first person, in any case, in first, second, third person, whatever. In the amount of times that Paul did it. The amount of times that Jesus did it out of all of his words, out of every sentence, was like three percent something along those lines. Was not a selfish guy, didn't want the credit, right. As a matter of fact, he never wanted the credit. He always gave all glory to God.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: However, somebody statistically got this that every time there was a sentence in which Paul was speaking, it was like thirty some odd percent that Paul was trying to take credit for it.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So and he named himself Paul the Apostle.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. I mean that's that authority that you were saying that people seek out for. You know that that authority that he had was self appointed. You know, like if I or anybody that you know was to just be like, you know, I am the fourteenth Apostle. You know, God came and told me this and so actually this and this and this has to be changed. And no one's gonna give a shit. No one's gonna say, oh, I believe you. You know. It's like, but back then it was, you know, I don't know. I don't understand that. I don't understand how that works. You know. But maybe when you're in that time, you don't really see it for what it is, and it just kind of builds and becomes this this unbreakable thing and it is the gospel, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is that whenever you get people to believe rather than know, it is so easy to convince people of the the most insane shit if all they have to do is believe. If you believe, what that means is you don't have to make sense of it in your mind. Right, that is? That is ultimately what belief is, is that you are just accepting something. You're accepting it without knowing it is a belief, right, Yeah, it's faith, it's belief whatever, Right, Like I don't need to tell you, Sean that your mother raised you, right, Like, I don't need you to believe that, right, I know you were there, you saw it. Confirmation, right, You don't need to believe that you know it. What Jesus was trying to preach is that no, that God is within you know it.
Speaker 3: Paul's like, yo, just like I wish.
Speaker 2: Paul's like, yo, Jesus died for your sins.
Speaker 3: Dude, right, you ain't got it like I got it.
Speaker 2: It's like, but how how does that work? How does that transaction work? How does that math math? How does dying cover everybody else's sins? How can I not just say get up somewhere and stand up on top of a mountain and be sacrificed. How can I not say that if I die, everybody else's sins is fine. Now, one might say, well, you're not sinless, You're not clean. My Jesus was right, You're not the perfect, perfect sacrificial lamb mm hmm what if I was? Because correct me if I'm wrong. But if you are baptized, you are now clean. That is the reason for getting baptized in the first place. So why then can I not just go get baptized, stand at the top of a mountain, say that I'm sacrificing myself for all of humanity and wiping away all their sins?
Speaker 3: How is how does that not work, but it worked for Jesus. Well, I think you would still have that original sin, you know, that original sin of man from Adam and Eve like that does. I don't think that ever goes away, But I could be wrong. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: According to Paul, yeah crazy so uh oh. Here's another blasphemous quote from Paul. This is in First Corinthians, chapter four, verses fourteen through sixteen. Like I said, I brought the receipts. If anybody wants to look this up, Paul says, Therefore, I exhort you be imitators of me.
Speaker 3: Wow. Whoa okay, yeah shit, yeah buddy.
Speaker 2: Now Paul calls himself, I'll check this out.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Paul calls himself the father of his followers and asks them not to follow the example of Jesus, but to be imitators of him. However, what he did not know is that Jesus had already forbidden calling any man on earth your father in Matthew twenty three, verse nine, and in Matthew twenty three, verse nine it says, and do not call anyone on earth father, for you have one father, and he is in heaven.
Speaker 3: Wow. Everything Paul stood for was a.
Speaker 2: Contradiction of Jesus. But Paul's like, call me daddy, shit, what heat a d Paul souh oh, yeah, dude, So this is where shit, well, shit's already weird, right, But you want to talk about blasphemous, You want to talk about spitting in the face of the people who actually walked with Jesus. The Apostles the twelve. Okay, Paul made a mockery again, big shout out to Aaron Abke. He's on the point of this out. So I'm not trying to take credit for even most of this. This is stuff that I researched. Paul made a mockery of Jesus's apostles. This is a quote here from Paul. Listen to this. He's full of his own shit. Paul goes again, I say, let no one think of me as foolish, but if you do, receive me even as foolish, so that I also may boast a little. What I am saying, I am not saying as the Lord would, but as in foolishness, in this confidence of boasting. So he's proud of his confidence in boasting about his accolades. Right, So he goes, since many boasts. According to the flesh, I will boast. Also, are they Hebrews? So am I? Are they? Oh? Hold on, somebody needs to come back. He goes, are they Hebrews? So am I? Are they Israelites? So am I? Are they descendants of Abraham? So am I? Are they servants of Christ? I speak as if I'm insane? I even more so, in far more labors, in far more imprisonments, beaten times without number, often in danger of death. By the way, he's talking shit about the Apostles, saying that, like, I went through all of this. So if you guys want to call yourself apostles, what did you do to earn that title? Because this is what I had to go through to earn this title.
Speaker 3: Wow. Right.
Speaker 2: So whenever he's saying that, he goes, are you are You're?
Speaker 3: So what?
Speaker 2: You're a Hebrew? I am too? So what You're an Israelite? So am I? Are you a descendant of Abraham? I am that? Are you a servant of Christ? I am too.
Speaker 3: And far more.
Speaker 2: Labors and far more imprisonments. I've been beaten times without number, often in danger of death. He goes, five times I received from the Jews thirty nine lashes whippings, right, which already I'm not even done, but let's just stop right there for a second. Five times. So whenever Jesus is on the cross. The reason why it's thirty nine lashings and not forty is because anytime the only animals are allowed to get more than forty or more whippings. According to the Bible, if you beat anybody more than thirty nine times, you're calling them an animal, and that is just disgraceful. You can beat them thirty nine, okay, all right, So what he's saying is is that he got beat thirty nine with thirty nine lashings five times. So whatever five times forty is, So two hundred minus five would be one hundred ninety five. He got one hundred and ninety five lashings, right right. Jesus himself on the cross took thirty nine lashes. Died, okay, died. Paul's like, so what I could? I did that five times?
Speaker 3: Wow? So that's what Paul says. He tried to validate his worthiness of being the thirteenth Apostle. But he's almost actually kind of saying, like, look, I'm even more worthy than Jesus.
Speaker 2: Himself follow me, follow me.
Speaker 3: Wow, literally trying to almost deify himself.
Speaker 2: But there's more. He goes, three, three times I was beaten with rods once I was stoned, which, by the way, has anybody ever been stoned?
Speaker 3: Not to death? Oh, doesn't make any fucking sense.
Speaker 2: So three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I was shipwrecked, a night and a day I have spent in the deep. That's from Second Corinthians, verses eleven, chapter eleven, verses sixteen through twenty five. So basically, what he's saying here is that I am greater than Jesus's disciples because I have suffered more than them.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's what he's trying to say. Here.
Speaker 2: Here's another quote. This is from Galatians. First Galatians, chapter eleven, verse I'm sorry. Chapter one of Galatians, verses eleven through seventeen. He goes, for I would have you know, brothers, that the gospel was preached by me, that the gospel that was preached by me is not man's gossip. Oh, not from Jesus the man. It's not man's gospel. For I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ. But when he who had set me apart before I was born and called me by his grace, was pleased to reveal his son to me in order that I might preach him among the gentiles. I did not immediately consult with anyone, nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me. But I went away to Arabia and returned again to Damascus. So what he's saying here is is that I didn't immediately consult with anybody. What he's saying is whenever he had that vision, he didn't have to go and consult with the apostles, the ones that actually walked with Jesus, because he didn't need to know all that old ass shit. He got the NW Jesus, right, He's like, that's old news. I got new Jesus coming to me. All your shit you heard it from the man Jesus. I got it from God, Jesus God. Okay, that's what he's saying. And so yeah, and he actually is saying that it was set out to him that this was gonna happen. It was written in the stars, even before he was born. This is how high he is on his own supply.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, so he's saying I didn't go to any of your apostles, he goes, Nor did I even go to Jerusalem to those who were who are the apostles before me or any of the followers before the before me? I didn't need to consult with them. Dude, what do they know?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, this is the ship that Jesus was warning against, in case anybody's wondering, Right, yep, here's one. Now, this is something from Jesus. This is nice, something good, something wholesome. We need it for a change. I'm this guy that just wants to be like Marilyn Manson and remove a couple of his ribs to just you know what, you know, Jesus goes for I was hungry and you gave me no food. I was thirsty and you gave me no drink. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me naked, and you didn't clothe me sick and in prison, and you did not visit me. Then they will then, then they will also answer, Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty, or as a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to thee. Then he answered them, truly, I say to you, as you did, as you did it, not to the least of the one of these. You did it, not to me. Basically to say that Jesus saw himself as everybody. Dude, that's what he's trying to say. Lift the rock and I'll be there. Help a stranger, and you're helping me, help, your help, your neighbor, you're helping me. What he means by me is the one, the all, the everything, everything is a mirrored image of itself. So what that's what he was trying to say, is that I'm Jesus, You're Jesus here, everybody's Jesus, essentially, is what Jesus was trying to say, right, yeah, and uh so, then we go over to Luke chapter six, verse thirty seven. The he goes, do not judge and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive and you will be forgiven. Give and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaking together, and running over will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Basically, that's what Jesus is saying, do unto others as as you would like others to do unto you, right, solid, Yeah, solid, Everything is a mirrored image opposite of what Paul was saying. So yeah, that's pretty much what we got. And there's a lot more. I could keep on going, but We've already gone a couple hours, and I'm not trying to extend it and water it down or anything, but you basically get the gist of what I'm trying to say, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I had no idea, man, I thought there was it was gonna be like a little bit deluded to where you actually had to really interpret it and go okay, you know, but like that was just like super clear and obvious. How different you know, Paul's messages were as opposed to Jesus and really how he looked at himself, you know, like, holy shit, dude, and people just accept it, dude, Like that's wild to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean Paul. It said that Paul had a lot of demons, and that is something that Aaron Abkey was suggesting, because Paul was like, you know, to live is to is basically like a punishment. He believed that living was a punishment, that being a human is like one of the lowest things that you could possibly be, because all we want to do is just sin. All we care about is eating until we can't eat no more, drinking until we can't drink, no more, fucking until we can't fuck no more. And all this is what humans are. Pigs in the eyes of Paul, right, And that literally you will stay a pig in the eyes of Paul and the eyes of most Christians and most churches as well. You're gonna stay that until you accept the Jesus Christ is your Lord and favor, and that he died for your sins and resurrected then and only until then, you are nothing but fucking swine. Wow, that's basically what Paul is trying to say. So, yeah, we weren't grasping at straws. We're literally reading it straight from the Bible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy. I don't understand how people don't see it that way. You know. Well, as you've said before, it's more like a tradition than it is like actually using your own mind and really trying to figure out why things are the way they are, you know, and why you believe the things you believe, and that is that is phenomenal work.
Speaker 2: Well, and because they they mythologize Paul essentially is what's going on. I think that they basically turned him into such a figure that you cannot question that authority because he had divine authority. He had the vision on the road to Damascus. He was the one that turned against his ways of killing Christians and then decided to be a Christian himself. And by the way, he was the one that was going around building all the churches.
Speaker 3: Mmmmmm okay.
Speaker 2: He was the one that was building the churches everywhere. So this is the version of the Bible that most people get, is Paul's version because he was the one that was building the churches.
Speaker 3: That's huge, dude. I had no idea what that deep really falls, deep oblivious, ignorant to it all.
Speaker 2: But you wouldn't know any otherwise. Most people wouldn't even think. I mean, how do you separate one from the other. Well, you separate one from the other using fucking logic. One actually was the savior. One was pretending to essentially be the savior, and and you know, and trying to interpret what Jesus' will was from the ether and people call us woo Woo. You're literally basing your entire religion off of some fucking guy's vision, and we're the woo Woo ones.
Speaker 3: Right. Let's see the difference is between the Woo Woo and Paul is that, you know, whenever we get a download or you know, just some understanding, we already understand that most likely it's really just for us. You know, we know that everybody's on their own journey and at a different level of the journey. I don't even know. I wouldn't even say level, just a different part of their journey, right, And so when you get an understanding or a vision or you have a dream and you're like, oh, that was weird, and you interpret it and you're like, oh, I think it had to do with this because I'm going through this and it's for you, you know, it's not necessarily for the masses. Oh So, I mean that's the huge difference.
Speaker 2: Think about it. Like, we've done a lot of different meditations, and we've had like awesome visions and experiences in there and everything. I went to like what was it leprechaun Land and met a Leprecawn named Garrick. Yeah, do I need to write a gospel and tell everybody what Garrick said from the other fucking side.
Speaker 3: No, dude, No, but it's understood. It's ridiculous, right, I mean, And this is this is what I was thinking about too, as far as like those different meditations and everything that we've had, like you've had that experience or the whole dragon one or the you know, We've had so many different ones. And I feel like whatever you accept and want to believe, even just briefly for that meditation, you can make that happen. And so I mean, who's to say, maybe Paul actually had some sort of revelation or whatever you want to call it, right, But that doesn't necessarily mean that it was the God, you know, or the Jesus. It could have been his own interpretation of Jesus. And then it he intertwined it with his own beliefs, in his own ways of wanting things to be, and said, okay, well this is it. You know what I'm saying. It was just an interpretation of his own, his own mind, you know what I mean? Yes, essential to how I look at it.
Speaker 2: You know, Paul was a very orchard individual in his own mind. I believe that he had a lot of shit going on upstairs, and what was going on to him, he was trying to make everybody else pay for it.
Speaker 3: Essentially. Yeah, well, you know, misery loves company.
Speaker 2: Man, the Kabala King says, not gonna lie. I grew up in a church. I think I have a lot better of an understanding and knowledge about the Bible, even more than most self proclaimed Christians. But the fact that I didn't know and have never heard about these contradictions is mind blowing, which is why I've been bugging about hearing this episode. This shit is mind blowing, and the fact that most Bible leaders and scholars turn a blind eye to this shit is disappointing as fuck. Thank you, Jonathan, your service and research diligence is greatly appreciated. Ganggang appreciate that. Hey, dude, I'm just uh, I'm just going after the people that have already talked about it. You know, It's it's amazing the the ount of research that people do whenever they are passionate about a subject. You know, you almost feel as if you are being guided by God in a sense. In that flow state. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: I think you're gonna enjoy this tarot card. It just makes sense. Okay, Well I got a new tarot deck. Oh you did. Yeah, my wife got me a deck for Christmas.
Speaker 2: All right, don't say it yeah, because I'm not done just yet. I'm almost done. But this is I got a little autro here. All I've had a lot of time to plan this. So now we go as far as Jesus beyond Paul. When you strip away the letters, the institutions, the councils, the creeds, and the fear, what remains is not a religion. It is a teacher. Jesus didn't come to be believed in. He came to be listened to. He didn't demand allegiance, a blood sacrifice, or doctrinal purity. He spoke of inner transformation, passion, ego, death, forgiveness, and the awakening to the Kingdom within you. And when we finally separate Jesus from Paul, something remarkable happens. Jesus steps out of theology and stands shoulder to shoulder with the great spiritual mystics, masters and sages of history, not as an object of worship, but as a mirror pointing inward. Paul gave the world a system to believe in. Jesus gave the world a way to be, and systems divide. Awakening doesn't. Wars weren't fought over Jesus's teachings. They were fought over interpretations, authority, and truth. So if walking away from Paul feels uncomfortable, good because awakening usually does. Because the moment you stop outsourcing your connection to God, you realize that Jesus wasn't building a church, he was waking people up. This is the mystic way. And tonight we didn't lose Jesus. We finally found him.
Speaker 3: Dude, love it.
Speaker 2: That was great, Oh dude, just a little cherry on top.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, all right, So what'll we got for that tarot?
Speaker 3: We got to.
Speaker 2: Get out of here, talk Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: The light within? Man?
Speaker 2: Oh man, what is happening? The sun beautiful, which is actually interesting. It's the nineteenth card. So one plus nine equals ten. Ten is the end of a cycle and the start of a new one because ten can be reduced down to one, which is the beginning. Right, So the sun, the sun reveals a clarity that comes only after we have spent time with the darkest parts of ourselves. The sun signifies great clarity and the enthusiasm that comes after emerging from the darkness. An infant arms wide open rides on the back of a white horse beneath the bright sun, both representing the return of innocence, optimism, and freedom. Our red flag flies nearby, symbolizing renewed passion in the presence of love. The sun itself looms on the horizon, huge and vibrant, representing the card's main message of clarity and illumination. A field of sunflowers in the distance reminds you that life blooms once again, and so will you. There's a sense of relief in this card and a reminder that every dark knight has a new dawn. I would suggest that that dark knight was Paul.
Speaker 3: Yeah shit yeah.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 2: The spiritual message says you are feeling healthier inside and out after overcoming a period of sadness or illness. Oh Sean, you're coming.
Speaker 3: Over that, yep, yep, trying to man.
Speaker 2: Consider pursuing some inner child healing work, perhaps by finding a new passion or engaging in a hobby that you once loved.
Speaker 3: There we go the I love the Sun card Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the upright key meetings are clarity and optimism, which I think that if we were to interpret the Bible through Jesus's words, we probably would.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, dude. You know it's definitely a good way to live, dude, you know, like love my neighbor and you know all of those things.
Speaker 2: Dude, Like I can get down with that. Like I feel like I lived that way already, you know, dude, Just imagine I was just thinking about this.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Normally we like to do a meditation that that like connects with the message of the show, right, Like you could imagine doing a meditation that's dedicated to Jesus. Right, We've we've done it before. Oh yeah, imagine doing one dedicated to fucking Paul.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: Like that right there tells you the difference. Would you want to meditate on the messages of Paul?
Speaker 3: No, I'm good, dude, you know I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 2: Good on that. Yeah, you'd be coming out racist, be coming out like homophobic, be telling people they need to go into slavery.
Speaker 3: You could pray it. Wait all right, you'd.
Speaker 2: Be telling your wife shut up, I'm the man, right, ridiculous, So Anyway, Yeah, that was a fun episode. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. There's a lot more that we can really cover, and to be honest, whenever Makeup comes on, It'll be even more refined and I'm going to have even more haymakers to throw and I will absolutely bring the context. I will absolutely bring everything that I got. I did my best with with with what we brought tonight, But there is so much more, dude, And to be honest, we might have to turn this into a series.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's so much into it because.
Speaker 3: I definitely for me, there's so much to learn, you know, because a lot of this I don't know a whole lot about, you know, as far as the Bible and everything else, and so this is very, uh, it's enlightening, I think, you know, and for people, I think even for people that do know the Bible like way more than I do, or even yourself, it's like they, I feel like, have the most to gain from an episode like this.
Speaker 2: So I hope so.
Speaker 4: And look, dude, is like the like the fact that thirty years old already grew up in the church and all that stuff, and I'm barely hearing about these contradictions, even though I've already researched different contradictions about this, and then at the Bible, I've been research about different contradictions, and the fact that I'm only barely hearing about the contradictions between Paul and Jesus. It's like mind blowing. And it's crazy how the church just revers Paul and his teachings. It's the whole insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean, I don't know. And people have tried to make connections. Is Paul actually a demon?
Speaker 6: Is Paul?
Speaker 2: Actually? This is where it gets interesting because if you remember, whenever we did the episodes referring to Damon's right yep, the old Roman way as referring to.
Speaker 3: Damon.
Speaker 2: I think that's what was going on. So whenever, so whenever you know Paul is receiving this divine message from the clouds, I believe that it's highly possible that he is referring to his demented higher self mm hmm. And and and that's maybe it's possible. And actually some people have alluded to this possibility, and this is actually kind of crazy, and it checks out. So some people have said that who Paul saw in the clouds whenever he had this uh, this image right of Jesus was that he was actually interpreting Old Testament yahweh oh, which does check out. And by the way, if anybody goes and reads UH from the Nagamadi. I can't remember if it was the Gospel of Thomas or not, but I believe in one of those gospels in the Nagamadi they specifically call out Paul and they said that he was actually conversing with the Demiurge, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: It just makes you, Oh.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what I say in regards to the connection with the narcissism, the Christian nascissism, and then rereacts to the teaching the Thomis and everything. It's how he always trying to keep it in line with the old horror type of stuff in regards to the Demiurge and Yahweh being the false God and Jesus coming from saying what did he tell you? He told in one of the verses he actually told the Pharisees when he went into the church and got mad and it started throwing everything out, he was like, you guys worshiped the devil. I come from the One True God. Meaning like the one true Source, and that's what narcissism is, well, right, thieves God, Yeah, but God, the Yahweh and everything. He was like the lesser creator God, and Jesus came from the higher true source, the unknowable true God, and narcissism and everything like that saying that I come from this God. You guys actually worshiped the devil, you Pharisees and this and that and blah blah blah. So it actually does tie in and gets more credit to gnosticism and.
Speaker 3: It makes too actually as far as like if it was the Demiurge that you were worshiping, like the Demiurge probably would need a blood sacrifice, you know what I mean, if it is like the lesser God.
Speaker 2: Dude, check this out. So I was like, oh, the den of these is this this conversation because again I didn't grow up in this. I'm still learning as I go. I'm not like a church goer. I wasn't you know, punished into reading the Bible every time I was naughty or anything like that. But it says, yes, Jesus called the temple a den of thieves or robbers when he cleansed it directly confronting the corrupt commercial activities that the Pharisees and religious leaders allowed, effectively accusing them and the system that they upheld of exploiting people for profit under the guise of worship, turning God's house of prayer into a marketplace. He applied Old Testament scripture to their actions, highlighting how their greed and focus on prestige had corrupted the temple's sacred purpose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this was Paul's people. This is Paul's fucking people, thankly.
Speaker 4: And then the whole thing that Paul is trying to do basically basically what you just said, is she's trying to get people back into the system of like, Nope, you still need us, you still need the church, you still need us to stuff and to get you to that land of paradise once you die in this and that you still need us, instead of people going off on their own being like I don't need you anymore. I got that connection this and that, and then Paul's over here turning it and around like nope, you still need us. Still, people giving people the sense of feeling that they need to rely on the church and rely on them instead of have that connection on their own you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's unfortunate, dude. It's a it's a bastardize. It's an underhanded, sleight of hand way of literally reciprocating Jesus's teachings like taking it and turning it upside down one eighty bro. And this, I believe this is this is just unfortunate. It's unfortunate that it has taken two thousand plus years for people to get that because and this is more. And I'm sure that there have been people that have argued about this, but the masses of people who are Christian have never heard that there was any kind of contradiction between Paul and Jesus.
Speaker 3: Right, he was just one of the homies, just a guy.
Speaker 2: And actually they whenever they look upon Paul, they look upon him like with awe, like, oh my god, this guy he was the revel later. He literally he was so special that he got a message from Jesus on the other side, which, by the way, that brings me to my last and final point that I just wanted to remember. So Jesus dies and he resurrects three days later. Right, whenever everybody sees him as his rec as his resurrected self. They see him not as a spirit. They see him as less and blood human in the flesh. Okay, Paul doesn't see that. Paul sees an image a spirit of Jesus. Right, So, Jesus didn't show up to Paul in the flesh, never did.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you this, Of all.
Speaker 2: The things that Jesus could have done whenever he died and resurrected three days later, all the people that he could have visited, wouldn't it have been a pretty good idea to go visit Paul instead of just coming to him in a dream. If he was so important, why wouldn't you have come back and visited Paul after you've already died. But no, you want to come to him in a dream. It makes no sense. And by the way, who was dude? I gotta bring this one up. Whenever Paramahansa Yoconanda, what was his shriek de Shwar right, yep, his master, his spiritual guru or whatever? Right, he was upstairs in the top room in a hotel. Okay, it was after Shri Uka Shar or Sri yuk De Schwar's funeral. Whenever Paramahansa was up in his hotel room. He sees shri yuk de Schwarz just materialize in his room and he looks over and he goes, how are you here? I was just at your funeral. And he even went over and tried to touch him, and it was like, are you real? Right touched him, said that he was flesh and blood. Okay, so this is not even the first time that somebody allegedly resurrects, but whenever they do, they come back in the flesh and blood, or at least giving off the idea that they are right, at least convincing you that they are.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: So that's my issue with all of this personally. Anyway, Hopefully everybody enjoyed this. Hopefully you got a little bit out of it.
Speaker 3: Sean, you enjoyed it right, absolutely fun one. Like I said, I didn't know it was that deep. I really did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty damn crazy. So anyhow, look we're gonna be doing it again here in a few weeks. You know what, I might we might just stick on a topic like this. I'm not exactly sure, but I got I got the juices flown with this episode. I got a little excited, so we might just try and keep on with this kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: It's fun. Ride it.
Speaker 2: We're surfing, baby. So with uh, with that being said, if Paul and Jesus came here and they taught you anything, it's that you don't know what you don't know, so I'll just get weird.
Speaker 3: Man. That was great. It's been a while, you know, and really kill is really kill it is there. You know, when you don't really take it for a week, you know, would you probably go back? Oh yes, you really realize how much you really needed it.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, yeah, it's crazy. Like so I got to this point where I was just you know what, I got to feeling that, like just with you know, me personally, how my life is going and everything. Right now, I just feel whole. Yeah, you know, and maybe it's because of the holiday season or maybe everybody's feeling like that. But yeah, just as soon as and as soon as I thought the word whole, so I was I'm wearing the mindfold, right, okay, and I've I've tried. I was trying to keep my eyes open the whole time, right, like, because it's just darkness anyway, and but I was trying to see like what happens whenever I just like shift my gaze and allow myself to go into a trance with my eyes open. And as soon as I thought that word whole, I'm not even kidding you. It's like I saw a light like a like a like an angled light coming down like this, just through this one eye, right, that's the only eye I could see it through. And but it wasn't like a light light. It was almost as if like you're seeing light in the dark. And but I thought it was really strange that I was only able to perceive it with my right eye, because in the beginning of the meditation, my left eye was hurting me. And I was like, oh, I wonder if that's symbolic, you know, like Odin and you know people plucking out their eye to receive nosis and all that kind of stuff, which was the left eye and the left eye is you know, it's for your your logic, it's your left brain, right, So you're sacrificing that in order to attain some level of gnosis or enlightenment, right. And so I was like, oh, I wonder if I come to that conclusion that, like if I'm just seeing because I've been really trying to interpret the entire world every single part of my reality as symbolism, right, like everyday instances and just looking at it through symbolism, because I believe that, you know, reality speaks through us to through symbolism, and sometimes it's clear and obvious, but sometimes you got to decode it, you know. And so I was like, all right, well, if everything is symbolism, then I have to look at my left eye hurting as symbolism. And I was like, all right, well, now that I know that, maybe my my hurting of my eye will go away. And it did, and then I see the light with it. Du It was a weird, weird shit happens in meditation and I love it.
Speaker 3: Oh dude. The light is the best when you when you have something like that where it's like, well what the was that? Yeah, Like it's obvious. It's not like a you know, a very subtle thing that happens. It's like very obvious almost to the point where it like startles you. You know what. That that's the best shit.
Speaker 2: And just imagine like one light shining down onto a stage was kind of like an image of light. Yeah, like a spotlight onto a stage almost mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I've definitely had that happen before. That's that's the good ship right there. Yeah. It's funny because for me, I felt like it was like a mind over matter type of thing. Because I was sitting there. I can feel myself like having to cough, and I I was like, you know what, I'm gonna not cough. I ended up coughing a couple of times. But it was a practice of mind over matter, trying to allow the mind to to tell the body what it's gonna do and what it's not gonna do. But it was crazy though, because I mean, my U my brother in law's room and he's got this mirror. It's like, you know, the closet doors are just mirrors basically, and so it's like a full lengked mirror. But I kind of forgot where I was, you know, in the meditation. So when I came back out this mirror that's right next to me, it looked like somebody was sitting next to me. It was just my reflection, you know. But I was like, oh shit, they get startled me. Yeah, but like I just totally forgot where I was for a bit when't even thinking about it. Yeah, yeah, dude, this uh, this cold or whatever it is. I got fucking bad, you know, So, like that was I hope. I I think I think it actually probably worked out pretty good. You know. I just kind of said less and just let you kind of go off, you know, and do your do your thing. But yeah, man, that was h I needed that meditation, though I didn't realize because I haven't really been meditating, you know, as much as I with traveling and everything else, and so I really needed that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well, you know, I think that a lot of times, whenever we get sick, it's our body's way of saying that we didn't receive the hints that we needed to take a break. Yeah, and so it's now forcing you to take a break.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what it felt like. It really did.
Speaker 2: And sometimes I mean, you you just got to take heed of that and just listen to it. So whenever you said because we were we were supposed to be shooting this whole week, and you were like, man, I'm just I'm getting sick, and I'm like, okay, that's all the time that I need. You know that as soon as you're starting to get sick, I'm like, all right, well that that means that it's time for a break then, yeah, and it was good timing anyway.
Speaker 8: It was the holidays, and you know, for sure, for sure, I went home from work that day early, like I was only at work for like an hour and thirty minutes or something like that, and I went home and I went to sleep until like three thirty of the afternoon, just knocked out, Like my body was just like you need rest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but between working full time and doing this and you know, I'm taking care of the kids and yeah, it's been a lot, you know, so sometimes you got to take a little break.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Yeah, yeah, just tap out from reality every so often.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for sure, you know, but this is a great episode, dude. I feel like a lot of people are going to get something out of it, for sure, Like they're going to get exactly what they needed from this episode. Hopefully they you know, they're okay with their their beliefs being challenged a little bit. I think that's where people get held up, you know that Reverend Ike was saying, like the religious people are the ones that really get they get held up the most, you know, because they don't really want to challenge what they already tend to believe in and everything else. And so as long as they're able to repent, you know, and be open to changing their mind and understanding things a little bit clearer better or whatever, you know, I think that's that's really all that we're trying to get out here.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, you think about it. Even Jesus was telling the Pharisees to repent. Change your mind, Yeah, have a change within your mind. These are the Pharisees that were the teachers. These were the ones that was telling everybody else what to do and how to live by the law and how to live by the commandments and you know, how to live like a good Jew and whatnot. Right, He's telling them, change your fucking mind, the brightest of the bright within the Jewish sector. Change your mind.
Speaker 3: That's all it takes, man, because otherwise you're just kind of stuck in that reality that you've been in for a long time. That's just in that rut, you know, and it's like, why is reality like this? Or why is my world this way? It's like, I don't think it's the world like sometimes, it's just you. It's the way you look at things.
Speaker 5: Paul.
Speaker 2: Paul put everybody under a spell.
Speaker 3: That's it. Yeah, big time. That's it. That's clear. That's clear. I had no idea, dude, I really did. So it's where it all starts.
Speaker 2: That's where the churches began, that's where the crusades begin. That's whenever division began. Think about it, like, if you don't believe what I believe, then I believe that the absolute worst thing that could ever happen to anybody is going to happen to you.
Speaker 3: Think about the dude. Yep, that's just one of them. That's just one form of division that that we know up in the world, you know what I mean, it's all over the place, all different religions, and not even just religion, it's just across the board, you know. And so once people start to really realize that we are just one you know, no, no, these people are God's people, or these people are less than or I mean, that's just so fucking backwards, dude, And I just don't fucking get it. I don't get it. But I wasn't brought up in a certain you know, lifestyle or belief system that kind of encourage that.
Speaker 2: No, you know, yeah, thankfully, Yeah, we didn't have to deconstruct anything because we were never now you know, never yeah, constructed, And I'm actually pissed that I didn't bring this up. I wanted to say this in the actual episode because I don't know how many people actually listened to after the meditation, But I wanted to say this because what I was alluding to, as far as the the Cathar killings and all that kind of stuff, how that wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for Paul's teachings. You know what else wouldn't have happened, and it couldn't have happened if it wasn't for Pause teachings. And I'm not one hundred percent sure, but I think I'm right on this. Okay, you wouldn't have had Joseph Smith create Mormonism. Oh, you wouldn't have had Mohammad create Islam, because these are people who believe that they receive divine message from God on the other.
Speaker 3: Side, and think about it, you could do it well.
Speaker 2: And even think about it even more like, honestly, the true beginning of all of this starts with Moses, because Moses was the first one that met God even before Jesus, right, And you know, of course that was because of what was it like the acacia tree, which is literally the most potent plant in that area in in Israel. I believe it was Jerusalem somewhere around there. It is the most potent plant that has the most d MT on that whole plot of land. And it was burning, and his lungs tooken like full full of smoke.
Speaker 3: He blasted off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably, and he decided, and he decided to turn what he learned from that DMT trip into a lesson for the world.
Speaker 3: Imagine the maes.
Speaker 2: And think about it even more so too, I mean, to be honest my opinion, that's like, I think that what was really going on is somebody found the old ways and wanted to reinterpret and guide the masses into a new way. I think that that's what was going on. The more we learn about Egyptian mythology, the more we learn about Remember when we talked about the goddess from Palestine who had the apple, right, and the apple was the initiation to be able to walk through the pillars essentially, Yeah, right, that was Asherah who was the goddess of Palestine during that time.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 2: That was thousands of years before Moses and the Jews, right, they took that story. So I don't even think any of this is original. It's just a repackaging of everything. It's a rebranding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a new branding, a new interpretation, a new upbringing of whatever it is they want to happen. You know, you control the masses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just it's just crazy, dude. So anyway, yeah, I'm I'm like, this has caused me to go heavily inside, and I'm like, all right, would I receive any of these kind of messages so much so that I need to tell the entire world and to have a book written about it. I'm like, you have to really believe that you are someone, you know what I'm saying, Someone apart from everyone else, someone better than everybody else.
Speaker 4: I mean, just look at like, for instance, the newest religion on the block, Scientology started looking into that recently, Scientology.
Speaker 3: They believe that.
Speaker 4: There's these little orbs of energy that's around you and that they are causing you miserable and your ailments and all this stuff, and that I'm like, how is that any different from a fucking demon Christianity and all that shit. You know, it didn't give a different name, different fancy little name and all this this, and then it's just the repackaging it. You know, that's the newest religion on the block, basically, and they just took all that mythology in this and then change the names this here and there, and yeah, look into that, the scientology and all that shit, and it's just insane how that's just repackaged different names, this and that. But it's the same concept.
Speaker 2: All of it. All of it is repackaged. Even what's going on right now. You said scientology was the newest one on the block. How about the absolute newest one on the block, which is called spiralism. Have you heard of this, dude? These people are spiralism. Yes, it is a relatively new thing in which people are worshiping AI to where they are receiving divine revelation and prophecy through their god called chat gp fucking tea.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. People were legiting about this being a thing that people were gonna start doing. I didn't really take any of that seriously. I'm for sure, no way, you know, but people are gonna do what they what they do, you know, Dune.
Speaker 2: If it's like humans are bound like lower and I'll just say it fucking lower level humans are worried about like few things in their life. I want to eat, I want to drink, I want to sleep, I want to fuck, and I want to worship, right, Like those are the main things that people are worried about. And whenever I say worship, I just mean like anything spiritual really just looking for some kind of answer in that way. And I think, well, you can't eat AI, you can't sleep on AI, you can't drink AI, can't fuck AI. Well, nowadays I think you might be able to get it's getting closer, but you can worship it, you know. And so I don't know, dude, if you can find a way, you find a way.
Speaker 3: You know. That's like say, just just go inWORD, you know what I mean. That's pretty pretty reliable, I think. You know, like you see where the pain is, or you see where the obstacles are, you see the things that triggered you, You see that, you know what I mean, Like it's all in there. You know, you go on in the world and and the world will will mirror that back to you. It'll let you know you know, what's what's ailing you, what's bothering you about what you experience and so like, it's all right there.
Speaker 2: Dude, as soon as you start worshiping and I and I don't mean this in a selfish kind of way, so hopefully nobody doesn't take this way. If you worship anything outside yourself, you're doing it wrong. I'm not saying to worship yourself. What I'm saying is is exactly what even the Egyptians were saying back in the day whenever they inscribed in one of the temple pyramids, and in one of the pyramids, one of the inscriptions was, when you know thyself, you will know all the gods, dude, because it's all in here. It's not out there. It's not in the clouds, it's not in the sky, it's not sitting on Pluto. You know, Like it's all you're that's that's in you.
Speaker 3: You think about everybody, You'll get it, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, you think about every emotion that you everything that you have ever experienced. You've experienced it internally, you have felt it internally, you thought about it internally, you manifested the emotions from that thing internally. I was just having this conversation actually because we went on a like from where am I so we're at my sister's house. And from where my sister lives is like an hour away from New Orleans. So we went to go to New Orleans today, and so my sister was in the car, both my parents and all the kids and everybody was in the car, and I was trying to explain to them, essentially, like, you know, my view of the world in a sense. And I was like, and I always try and tell this to everybody, really, like the easiest way for me to try to explain it is, all right, whenever you're inside a dream, every single person and every single thing that is happening in that dream is nothing more than just a projection of yourself. There is no external people that is in that dream. Your your grandma isn't actually visiting you. I mean, you might be, I don't know, we don't know what we don't know, but let's just say that it's all just a projection of yourself. If that's what's going on within a dream, what do you think this reality is?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: And I'm not even saying that we're the ones that are projecting it, but what if the mind that was creating that dream is in side a more infinite mind that is creating this reality.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Yeah, I mean that's just you're just talking about consciousness itself.
Speaker 2: I think that's it, just dreaming itself into existence.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep, yeah like it.
Speaker 2: But anyhow, Doug said, fucking Doug, Doug goes keep that Christian echo chamber going. Hey, look if if if the Bible was full of nothing but Jesus talk, you can call me a Christian. I hain't got nothing against what Jesus was trying to say.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you're living that way and you're actually doing those things.
Speaker 2: Call me a follower of Jesus, a follower of Buddha, a follower of you know, Shriek Deschar yep, yep, all the great, all the great teachers of the day.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So anyhow, I'm sure this is going to ruffle some feathers, but hopefully it does. That's a good thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Is uncomfortable, it is.
Speaker 2: It's not fun sometimes, it is not all the time always.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyhow, all right, well, let's beat it and we will. Actually, I think the next Life show is gonna be on Friday again. All right, we'll talk about it. I'm not entirely sure about that I'm not for sure about that. We'll talk about it, but it's either gonna be probably Thursday or Friday next week.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: So anyhow, the one we love you, we'll see on.
Speaker 3: The flip side.
Speaker 1: Imagine what would it happened if we had in the tract and the magic we had back when we couldn't fathom, Like it's a fantasy, not with the vanity.
Speaker 6: Not the way it was back then.
Speaker 1: So I grabbed my pan and write it down like a scripture. Missed the miss making hits for the Misfits. The show with You Don't Know What you Don't Know? When it's on again with Shawn and Johnathan
Speaker 3: H