Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to kf I AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio APT.
Speaker 2: We've got swamp watch.
Speaker 3: Swamp is horrible.
Speaker 4: The government doesn't work.
Speaker 2: Man make.
Speaker 4: It's like a reality TV show, A bad noos.
Speaker 2: Always a pleasure to be anywhere from Washington, d C. Hey, Joe.
Speaker 5: A town hall too, clearly built on a swamp in so many ways.
Speaker 4: Still a swamp. A watch make, he.
Speaker 6: Said, drained the swamp.
Speaker 2: I said, oh, that's so hope keep you know the thing well.
Speaker 1: Trump escalated his personal attacks on Kamala Harris yesterday by repeating an insult so that she was mentally impaired.
Speaker 7: Joe Biden became mentally impaired. Kamala was born that way, she.
Speaker 8: Was born out.
Speaker 7: And if you think about it, only a mentally disabled person could have allowed this to happen to our country. Anybody would know this.
Speaker 4: She's talking. He's talking specifically about immigration.
Speaker 1: I believe Colin Yost on Senel is a Yoster or Jost Jost who's your chip Yost from LS Anyway, he said, which is odd that he said that, because that means he lost to a mentally impaired person in the way.
Speaker 9: Well, that was one of the things that he had said over the weekend. He also talked about the potential for there to be a very violent day. He was referring to the increase in crime and suggested that we should unleash law enforcement to fight back and fight for our communities.
Speaker 6: Now, if you had one really violent day, like a guy like Mike Kelly, put him in charge. Congressman Kelly put him in charge for one day. Mike, would you say, you're right here, he's a great Congressman. Would you say, Mike that if if you were in charge, you would say, oh, please, don't touch them, don't touch them, let them rob your store. Let all these stores go out of business, right, they don't pay rent. That did the city to the whole. It's a chain of events. It's so bad.
Speaker 4: One rough hour, and.
Speaker 6: I mean real rough, the word will get out and it will end immediately, end immediately. You know, it'll end immediately.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 9: Everybody was talking about it over the weekend, suggesting that he was trying to institute the basically the script of the movie The Purge, or that whole series of movies where everything is legal for twenty four hours, like there's no I don't know.
Speaker 2: What hearts makes sense out of an excellent point.
Speaker 9: The present form President, by the way, is in Valdosta, Georgia. He's talking with hurricane survivors and those cleaning up.
Speaker 6: Which so many people weren't so badly hurt and in many cases sadly no longer with us. We love you, We'll love everyone everyone, I mean to be honest. We love everyone, and we'll be back and we'll be back again soon. We'll continue to help until you're bigger, I say, bigger, better, stronger than ever before. But again, you can't ever discount the fact that people are lost. A lot of people have been lost in this terrible this terrible storm, this terrible hurricane.
Speaker 7: What was it?
Speaker 4: Go ahead, go ahead?
Speaker 9: I was just gonna say that one of the things that's missing from this discussion about the response to Hurricane Helena, Helene, sorry, and the federal government's involvement, government in general, involvement in terms of recovering from something like this, is that a lot of times government gets in the way. There was a point that Rona Santis actually made this morning, which I thought was good. He was standing in an area that had been hard hit by the storm when it made landfall, and he discussed the problems with government swooping in after an event like this and pretending that government is the way it's all going to be fixed when so many of the time, so much of the work that has to be done, and so many of the stories that we hear are just people picking up for neighbors. Yeah, that's it, helping their name, making sure that that guy's okay, that they have food, that their dogs are taking.
Speaker 4: Care of them.
Speaker 9: Baddy downtown, it's not the big daddy downtown. He also pointed out that small businesses are going to be the engine that restarts first. So one of the things that he talked about doing specifically in the state of Florida, government wise, is removing a bunch of these regulations when it comes to small restaurants, for example, and food trucks and things like that, so that they can continue making money for their business and providing food and services to the people who live in the areas that are hardest hit.
Speaker 3: You have bureaucracy, and so the bureaucracy was saying, well, we don't know, that's not the way, dude, and my message is I don't have time for bureaucracy. We don't have time for red tape. So we are here to announce that I directed the Department of Business and Professional Regulation to issue an emergency order so that businesses like Roy's that were devastated in Hurricane Helene and want to be creative can stay in business.
Speaker 9: And he talked about it a specifically this small restaurant, this Roy's place that he was talking about.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was a it was a nice wonder if that guy has a bounce back in him.
Speaker 9: Ron de Santis, Yeah, not if Donald Trump's on the scene.
Speaker 2: No, I need after and the frusher.
Speaker 9: He's young and I that was what was interesting a couple of weeks ago when we were talking about some Republicans who believe that the best thing to happen to the party, the Republican Party, would be a Donald Trump loss in November, because then you do have I don't want to say second tier, because I don't want to diminish their automatic win.
Speaker 2: Probably in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 9: Well, there's that definitely, But think about all of the other people who then had voices that were squashed by Donald Trump.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 9: I mean, whether it's Nicky Haley or Ron DeSantis or any number of other Republicans who are not the personality of Donald Trump, but a lot of the politics of Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: I was reading a review of hr McMaster's memoir about serving in the Trump administration, At War with Ourselves, and he talked about how Donald Trump does not care about the Republican Party and that world leaders, whether it be Poof or ishijin Ping or air to one, that they know that flattery is the way to get Trump to maybe not be on their side, but say things that are kind to them. But that is the way into the Trump world is to flatter him. And in fact, McMaster recounts this anecdote of him walking into the Oval office and Donald Trump has like a print out of a New York Post article where Putin says it denigrates the whole political landscape, all the politicians in the United States, how it's a broken system and they're all crooked and blah blah blah, but that Trump is a good guy or something to that effect. And Trump was like scrawling this note of thanks with a sharpie, and it's like send this to the Kremlin and McMaster's like, yeah, I did not send that to the Kremlin, but that he gets so into those compliments everyone else be damned right. It's all about number one, and it's just like, who cares that putin? Just put down all of the people that you need to work with to get things done.
Speaker 9: In this country. As long as he said the right thing to the right guy. Yes, the audience have won there. All right, when we come back, we'll talk a little bit more about what Kamala Harris has been up to all weekend and tomorrow night's debate between Jade Vance and Tim Walls. That's all coming up on Swamp Watch and your Chance at a thousand bucks around.
Speaker 1: That's exciting and the Jeopardy question, what a doozy this one is.
Speaker 8: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 9: Kamala Harris has said she does disagree with Joe Biden, specifically when it comes to marijuana. She did an interview on the sports and culture podcast called All the Smoke.
Speaker 4: She won't sit down.
Speaker 9: With a journalist who has not endorsed her for president, but she'll sit down with a podcast called.
Speaker 4: All the Smoke.
Speaker 9: She reaffirmed her support for legalizing marijuana. She said, I just feel strongly people should not be going to jail for smoking weed, and we know historically what that has meant and who has gone to jail, she said. She added supporting marijuana legalization is not a new position. I have felt for a long time that we need to legalize it.
Speaker 1: See that's the kind of these are the kind of voters that may not turn out, you know what I mean, Like, these are the kind of voters I think that she needs to connect with to get them to mobilize to the polls. If she sits down with you know, NBC or what have you, those are stuck into Democrats who watch the news who are already going to.
Speaker 2: Vote for her.
Speaker 1: But if she gets the people who may be reluctant to get to the polls, that's smart.
Speaker 9: Are there enough of those independent, non committed voters left in this cycle for to do any of those types of interviews? I mean, I'm reiterating what I think you're saying, which is this is more likely to get somebody to get off the couch and vote right, even though they're high as f.
Speaker 1: The Democrats are all going to vote for her she needs to get the independence she needs to get to people who normally wouldn't vote, and that could make the difference.
Speaker 9: When former President Trump said that he supports an initiative to legalize recreational use of marijuana in Florida, her campaign said that this is blatant pandering. Hold on a second, so Trump can say he supports an initiative to legalize recreational pot and it's blatant pandering. She says she wants to go further to legalize marijuana, and it's not blatant pandering.
Speaker 4: She has not.
Speaker 9: Really mentioned a whole lot of marijuana policy since she launched her campaign. There's no reference to it on her campaign website. She has avoided answering specific questions about her position as recently as last week.
Speaker 1: Trump has openly admitted to hating overtime. He was in Erie, Pennsylvania, and he says, I shouldn't say this.
Speaker 8: I know I know a lot about it.
Speaker 4: Yes, I know a lot about overtime.
Speaker 6: I'd hated to give overtime.
Speaker 3: I hated it.
Speaker 6: I'd get other people. I shouldn't say this, but I get other people, and I wouldn't say I hated This is going to lead to a lot more. I think it's going to be economically positive. But I'm not even doing it for that reason. I'm doing it because, like the no text on overtime, it's something so good.
Speaker 1: So she her campaign seized on this immediately. Donald Trump is finally opening up to it. He's built an entire career unscrewing over workers, and it's exactly what he did in the White House and what he plans to do in a second term.
Speaker 9: As we get closer to this, a lot we're what thirty days, thirty five, four days as we get closer to this. Tomorrow is October. Everybody's worried about there being some sort of October surprise. Hillary Clinton's the latest to suggest that there's going to be something. Elon Musk has said that he would watch out for one. I think was the term that he used. There's a concern that Jack Smith, the Special Council's report on the January sixth trial and hearing a court case, I should say that that information was going to come out, she said. She, being former Secretary of State, Clinton warned that this October surprise quote, there will be concerted efforts to distort and pervert.
Speaker 4: Kamala Harris, she's talking about that.
Speaker 1: She said, the Pizzagate thing that Hillary Clinton was hit with wasn't that October her October surprise where Democrats were using this pizza parlor and child trafficking out of the basement of it.
Speaker 2: And it was so ridiculous. Remember that from twenty six sixty.
Speaker 4: Oh, I remember it.
Speaker 9: But the bigger, the bigger surprise was Anthony Wiener's laptop, right, I mean, that was the that was an actual thing.
Speaker 1: He's trying to take away any legitimacy that may come from an October surprise against Kamala.
Speaker 4: Herm the new Anthony Wiener laptop.
Speaker 1: Exactly move away from the classified documents and move to the radical they're eating the children, or they're eating the animals, and they're making the geese watch.
Speaker 9: She says, it was a huge story speaking of pizzagate, and it got one young man in North Carolina to get in his car with his assault rival assault rifle and drove up to liberate these non existent children and shoot up a pizzeria in Washington, DC. And she said, this is dangerous stuff. It starts online, often on the dark Web, and it migrates it's picked up by the pro Trump media, It's then reported on by everybody else, which makes sure it has about one hundred percent coverage, and then people believe it. So, she says, the digital airwaves are going to be filled with misinformation that can take a life, take on a life of its own.
Speaker 4: What are we doing there, Let's do hurricane stuff.
Speaker 9: We've got to bring back some of the information about what's going on in the aftermath of Hurricane Helen.
Speaker 4: Some areas absolutely decimated.
Speaker 1: We have no idea about exactly how big the devastation is right now, and people are trapped in their homes. They've got no food, no water, no yeah, no running water, they've got no power. Did you imagine being holed up with your kids like that?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 8: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: How did y'all do Gas Fantasy four play? How's a tough slate of games, wasn't it?
Speaker 4: I did very awful?
Speaker 2: You did it very awful.
Speaker 4: I did it very awful.
Speaker 2: I'm very sorry.
Speaker 4: Hey, look at that.
Speaker 9: There's people who work here, yo. Speaking of which, I saw Krozer in the hallway already. You see him very often at all.
Speaker 2: It's your early. Very nice to see you always, nice to see closure.
Speaker 4: That's very nice.
Speaker 9: Yes, speaking of we did mention that the Monday night football header Tennessee at Miami is the first game. Seattle at Detroit is the second game tonight. Angels ended their regular season without so much as a whimper and ate nothing lost to the Rangers. The Angels had a franchise worst season sixty three and ninety nine.
Speaker 2: They were worse than the White Sox.
Speaker 9: No for the franchise, it was the worst record for the Angels. Dodgers ended their regular season a two to one win against the lowly Rockies. The Dodgers and of course with the National League West title on ninety eight to sixty four record. First round by their first game of the NLDS will be Saturday. They will not know who they play, of course, until later this week and the wildcard games are figured out.
Speaker 1: What we knew it was going to be brutal, and it turns out it was unsurvivable. As Helene smashed into Florida and the Gulf coast there and the Carolinas at least one hundred dead and we don't even know the scope of the devastation right now. The roads have been washed out in many places, just broken up, washed out. People are trapped in their homes with no way of getting emergency services in.
Speaker 2: It is dire straits out there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the death toll you mentioned over one hundred, we saw one hundred and ten. I have heard a couple of different places that it's up over one hundred and twenty already, and the unfortunate part is it will continue to go up. One of the issues is communication, and as we heard from one of the Fox Weather reporters that was out in western North Carolina. His name is Robert Ray. He said, cell phones have been an issue for the for many of those people. Sell service, I should say so that even when it's coming in and out, unless you can have a dedicated line to contact the people that you need to be in contact with, they're still considered missing or unaccounted for.
Speaker 1: At this point, the governor in North Carolina has activated more than five hundred soldiers and airmen from the National Guard, including more than two hundred vehicles and aircraft. The aircraft being key because as we mentioned, you know, with the roads unpassable, they're going to have to hoist emergency assets and use high water response vehicles as well.
Speaker 2: And they're still in a life saving mode.
Speaker 1: They're still trying to save lives here because there are people in peril.
Speaker 9: The President did speak earlier today from the White House and said it's they'll be there.
Speaker 4: They the federal government will be there as long as it takes.
Speaker 5: As President, I've seen firsthand the devastating toll so disasters like this take on families and communities. I went on the ground many disasters area since I've been president. Man, I've heard dozens of stories from survivors about how it feels to be left with nothing, not even knowing where when they're back on track. I'm here to tell every single survivor and these impacted areas that we will be there with you as long as it takes.
Speaker 2: I seek you yourself.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, you want to cough again.
Speaker 1: They said it's going to be one of the costliest storms in US history.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: ACU Weather increased its estimate of the total damage and economic loss from Hurricane Helene to between one hundred and forty five and one hundred and sixty billion dollars. One of the reasons that it would be the most costly or one of the most costliest storms in the history of the United States is because of that storm surge. We saw the storm surge in Florida in some places reach well over ten feet, which is enough to inundate I mean entire towns where nothing escapes being flooded. Energy production in the Gulf is recovering. About three percent of crude oil and one percent of natural gas production in the Gulf of Mexico is still shut down. They do obviously shut those things down when the hurricanes roll through, but they do it all the time. So the good news is it's able to get back up and running as quickly as possible.
Speaker 1: Three firefighters from San Diego were seriously entered in a car crash on their way to help out there in North Carolina. Happen about two forty five local time near the Texas Louisiana border. They are receiving medical care in Louisiana. They were taken by air ambulance to Louisiana State University Hospital in Shreveport.
Speaker 9: These are members of the Fire Department's Urban Search and Rescue California Task Force eight. We're headed out there to assist in the efforts from the impacts. Of course, it includes forty eight people from multiple agencies, does Task Force eight. The remainder of the team was able to make its way to Texas. They're waiting further instructions, of course, but that's a pretty devastating if those guys are not okay, that's a pretty devastating loss of teammates at least, even if you can't I mean, even if they're not killed in this crash, the fact that they wouldn't be part of the team that you would expecting.
Speaker 1: I was looking for an update on the firefighters that were in that rollover crash a week ago responding to the airport fire, and I didn't see an update. Curious about that, any sort of good news coming out of that. I think six were seriously injured, eight in that rollover crash when they were coming back from working that twelve hour shift.
Speaker 9: The other thing is we mentioned how it is getting warmer over the next couple of days, some heat advisories and heat warnings up through Wednesday, because we'll see triple digits in a lot of places like including here in the valley. And I mentioned the public safety power shutoffs as of right now They didn't have any on Edison's website, but PG and E says that they've been forced to cut off power in a few places.
Speaker 4: For example, good.
Speaker 10: Morning, Gary and Shannon. Just to update you on the PG and E outages. My sister and her husband live up and Ready and they had their power turned off at nine point thirty this morning. Probably won't be back on till one o'clock tomorrow afternoon. Have a good day. Love you guys. Man.
Speaker 9: A lot of this stuff, whether it's these power shut offs, the hurricanes, the tropical storms, there is such an emphasis there needs to be such an emphasis on preparing for that when it happens to you, whether it's expected or not, whether it's a few days warning in a hurricane, the sudden earthquake, whatever it is, in terms of making sure that you have the ability to last through this. The public safety power shut offs in northern California are all in areas that have burned before she mentioned they're right around Reading. There's several right around Reading. There's a few just east of Chico and that Paradise Megalia area that we saw the fire burned several years ago, and then over in Glen County, they've also seen along where the Mendicine or National Forest is. They've seen plenty of fires there in the last couple of summers, and some of those areas have had their power shut off also, So just to be ready for it, especially when it's going to be warm and windy.
Speaker 7: Like it is.
Speaker 8: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Jamie Lee Curtis was recently asked about the secret to her forty year marriage to actor for actor Christopher death Guest. I keep doing that ACTI for Gaviner active for what? Why am I conflating words?
Speaker 4: You didn't speak very much all weekend until yesterday R in the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I I did, and then you sat and read the paper.
Speaker 4: You got a lot of words jumbled around in that brain up in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I spoke all weekend. I was at a social event Saturday and the birthday party. Yeah, and then on the air yesterday. And I'm never bringing in a newspaper here again because everyone has to say things about it.
Speaker 9: That's the first newspaper that's been brought into this building. And I would argue eight years's sad. Is that excellent point?
Speaker 1: I just think it's the fact that it's notable that there's a newspaper in a news day and everybody goes what Everyone's like, Oh, you're really getting into that, You're really enjoying that newspaper. It's like, well, that's you're supposed to.
Speaker 4: Read them, read them all right.
Speaker 9: Anyway, you have to explain to the people in the newsroom that that's like when you print out the internet and stack it all together.
Speaker 1: I'm so troubled by the fact that everyone's so shocked there's a newspaper here.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm old, Okay.
Speaker 10: So.
Speaker 1: Jamie Lee Curtis has asked about her forty year marriage to actor Christopher Guest, and she says the key to this marriage includes patience, perseverance, and a really good.
Speaker 2: Dose of hatred.
Speaker 1: Hatred, she said, all of a sudden, you literally want to hate each other, and then the next day it's a pretty sunny day and the dog does something cute or your child does something cute, and you look up at each other and you're like, ah, gosh, and you're on another track. Relationship experts say it's normal for couples to experience moments of what feels like genuine hatred. The difference between couples who last and those who don't can lie in how they handle their.
Speaker 2: Emotions in these moments.
Speaker 1: Jane Greer is a marriage and family therapist author of am I Lying to Myself?
Speaker 2: That looks like a fun freaking read?
Speaker 1: She says, hating the person you love is the most common thing in the world. We think we're supposed to love our partner all the time unconditionally, but that's not the way it works.
Speaker 4: But that is the way it is sold, isn't it.
Speaker 8: I mean.
Speaker 9: The romantic movies, the even the ones that are less romantic, that are more you know.
Speaker 2: What, sex. Yeah, what do you watching sex movies?
Speaker 9: Well, I'm not saying I do. I'm saying Flow Weekend speaking forgebra here. But it's just the impression that that's always going to be the same.
Speaker 2: What is that you're always going to be in love like that? Oh? I see that there aren't moments of hatred.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah?
Speaker 9: Because you would never listen if, say, Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Gosling.
Speaker 4: I'm sure they've done a movie together, have they not?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 9: If they did a romantic comedy service to us, wouldn't we would, it would be written in a way to make it seem like they're always going to be in love.
Speaker 2: Well, there's always an after they get past the first covert altercation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I do think that that is a nice trait is when you disagree about something or you feel irksome for whatever reason, and then you snap out of it pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: That's good. That makes you feel good.
Speaker 9: But what makes you snap out of it? I mean, is it something as simple or dumb as what she's said. Yeah, so the dog farted and surprised itself, and we can laugh at that. And therefore, you know what, honey, I don't don't hate you.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like hate is being overused in a scenario. I don't think hate like pure hatred is a part of the recipe for a long marriage.
Speaker 9: If it is hatred, If it is hatred, maybe there's something bigger.
Speaker 1: Can be annoyed or di the disagreement irritated.
Speaker 9: Yes, I believe in laundry all over the place, can't find the hamper.
Speaker 1: I've learned to preemptively strike when it comes to you.
Speaker 9: Hate him first, before he has a chance to be irritated at you.
Speaker 1: No, no, I but I will say if I'm feeling a little irritated, I will give a heads up.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling irritated today, so that.
Speaker 9: How come we around here don't also get heads up like that?
Speaker 4: Can I make a request?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what, that's fair, You're right, I apologize for all of the eggshells scattered around. You have to have an obstacle course routinely the egg.
Speaker 2: Broken bottle, piles of urine.
Speaker 4: But you'll give a heads up, and how is it received? Then he'll know.
Speaker 2: You know, just don't talk to me, or just.
Speaker 4: Per space, or just don't talk about that subject.
Speaker 2: Or things that yeah, probably.
Speaker 4: Or past subjects that have raised.
Speaker 2: Years of dealing with crazy.
Speaker 4: So he's getting he's getting used to it by now.
Speaker 1: Well, it just knows the pitfalls those where those shells are, the broken bottles. So how often does your wife get annoyed with you?
Speaker 4: Many times?
Speaker 2: Really? And how does she? How do you know that?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 9: Well, it probably manifests itself in different ways. There are a lot of times where it's just quiet. Yeah, that's that's never good. That's never healthy. That's especially just because of who we are. We're just not we're not generally quiet people. I tend to be more quiet. Yeah, I have a lot of conversations in my head that never make it out my mouth.
Speaker 2: I need to learn that.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm not saying that's the best way to do it. Yeah, I'm just saying that that is a thing. So when and my kids have picked up on this too, which I think is strange because I don't see it in myself. But they'll ask me a question and I will answer the question, and then they'll ask me the question again, and I'll be like, I just I just told you, and they said you didn't say a word.
Speaker 4: Wow, I have this.
Speaker 9: I'm the machination in my brain of I'm developing the answer to the question that they've asked, and I convinced myself that I've already answered the question. And they're like, you didn't say a word. You just went blank and didn't answer the question.
Speaker 1: That's like biden stuff. Yes, you could go to the doctor. I should go to the doctor. Well, that's better than reacting too soon and saying something that could be damaged.
Speaker 9: Which is the reason I do it is because I'm I want to be careful with that. I want to be careful with the answer but then when you're too careful with the answer, then it becomes manufactured. Or you don't you don't make noise with your mouth hole at all. That can be a problem. Right, I'm sure other people have stories like that too, right where you can you can love somebody, but you're like, I don't want to.
Speaker 4: I don't want to. I don't want to have to live with that person.
Speaker 2: Right now or right now. Yeah, I want to be alone right now or I want to or people and.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you hate your spouse, let us know, use the talk back.
Speaker 2: Feature on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: Do not use your name or use your name. I don't care. You don't need to hate them anyway.
Speaker 9: But do you know anybody who has separated and gotten back together, like separated, they moved out and everything.
Speaker 1: People that have tried to get back together, separated and tried to get back together. I don't think I know of any successful stories of that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I can't think of any where they're like, you know what, it's better than it was before.
Speaker 4: I don't know if anybody who has.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I think that that's like definite rom com stuff.
Speaker 9: All right, Our four on this Monday. We're gonna talk late in the show. We're going to talk a lot about Chris Christophers.
Speaker 2: In this four hours.
Speaker 9: No, we've been here for three, but our fourth is coming. Yes, all of that. Trending stories wrap up on the Gas Fantasy four play. Updates on the potential for a port strike. Wait, if you thought Christmas shopping got bad, it's gonna get much worse if they go on.
Speaker 1: I just got a text from your wife, but I'm gonna that's going to be in the cone of silence, Code of silence.
Speaker 2: No, I'm nervous.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio AP