Speaker 1: Oh that's are.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and I am the Cajun night and ravingly and good God almighty y'all. As we continue to dive into the chicanery in the buffoonery of the Epstein Files, more and more things just keep coming to light.
Speaker 1: Honestly, so many different angles to this story, actually, so many different things that he was intertwined with, so many people finding new weird like one one email, things that lead into giant rabbit holes. So yeah, kind of interesting what everybody else is like focused on and everyone's kind of digging in different areas.
Speaker 2: So and I gotta tell you, as conspiracy people, we have been validated in so many of the wild claims that we've been saying for years now when we say, hey, the elites are cooking and eating people and children, and nobody thinks that we're crazy anymore because the files talk about that pretty much explicitly. There's a few current terms and things where they're using you know, food references. I didn't realize that all the wealthy elites of the world were like serious beef jerky enthusiasts who fucking guessed that cause who fucking knew? But whatever. Right, So all the things combined, all the things put together here, there's another one that is coming to light as of right now. That honestly, and we kind of talked about it in passing Raven Lee. You and I have never been shy about the fact that we do not fuck with nor do we trust AI.
Speaker 1: No, right, not at all.
Speaker 2: It's we're not in a secret, you know, now, using it for creating an AI image for some artwork or something, or using it as a tool when doing certain types of research, just to see what comes up and maybe get a little bit of a direction to go through. Okay, fine, I don't even do that.
Speaker 1: I don't even think you do that, you know, one of us well, except for the imaging I doing that. Yeah, I'm not a big super fan of it. It's all right, but like I mean, some of them are cute, not gonna lie, but like, you know it it's an easy way of making graphics, I'll say that. But like when it comes to research, it's so wrong though most of the time, and people are like h chat GBT told me, it's like, well wait, that's not incorrect, Like it's not correct. So yeah, I don't really, And a lot of the meta stuff, which is interesting, that's incorrect too. Or it gives you, like a certain narrative or like a certain direction to push you in instead of giving you, like all the information all at once, which I find to be really interesting. How can an AI robot have a bias when it gives you certain information? But that was not all topics either.
Speaker 2: So as I'm looking at what I'm doing a chat GPT image for instance, right, I was trying to make a clip for when we had Nurse Nicoleon on cool cool Cool, I type in or I'm sorry, cut, I'm sorry. Backtrack a little bit here in the world news. I'm typing in images of counterfeit God, and it comes up with a thing, no problems, no problems. H Digital God or cyber God or something like that, came up with an image, no problems, pictures of a kid and a mom, all the stuff, no problems, no things whatsoever. I was looking for an image of vaccines cause miscarriages, and all of a sudden, this thing that's been making these images for me now started talking back and giving me an opinion that I didn't fucking ask for, and said that it couldn't do it because of this, that.
Speaker 1: And the third.
Speaker 2: And it's like, I didn't ask you if it's valid or not. I could ask you. I just asked you for a digital cyborg. God you didn't get me guff then. But I'm asking you for an image a sign, if you will, whether you believe in it or not, it's not a problem I'm talking about. I need a sign that says these words. So I could take it, maybe throw a couple little things on it and put it up. Oh, it would not. It simply would not put it up.
Speaker 1: And so did the same thing for Elon or Epstein. Man, it gave me a lot of shit for trying to do anything with Ebstein because I was I was like, okay, well I'm going to add add this, like you know, because I was trying to find certain articles and stuff, and it was I was like, well, I'll just add a clip of his face doing this. Nope, it would not. It would not do that. It would not do Elon, it wouldn't do the Clintons. I tried to do it with Obama and Trump and Bush and it was like, Nope, we are not doing this.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, okay, Well, as far as why I won't do anything towards Elon, I think I might know why. What if I was to.
Speaker 1: Tell you real shit, with all of.
Speaker 2: The proof and the evidence, Jeffrey Epstein is confirmed the godfather of AI as we know.
Speaker 1: It today, I would agree, Well, that's because I've actually been researching into it. But before I started researching heavily into it, I will say I was wondering because of the way he is with scientists and everything like that, But I did not know that he was this heavily embedded when it comes to you AI and data collection in all of these areas and things like that. And even that, I feel like you did more research into that because I, you know, didn't dig too deep into it. But it's definitely interesting for this one.
Speaker 2: Good cult members, we are going to be taking a trip back to two thousand and two. DARPA, Facebook, NASA is gonna make their entrance into this conversation. PayPal Oh well yeah, I guess absolutely PayPal LinkedIn all of it.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 2: This goes very far back, And keep in mind in two thousand and two, nine to eleven had just happened when this big shindig took place. At Jeffrey Epstein's island estate, and I'm call it that just to be as of this moment, allegedly, quote unquote, the people he invited to this soiree had no idea of what in who this guy was. I find this incredibly hard to believe. I do. I'm calling bullshit on that. But fine, fine, because he hadn't been a convicted pedophile just yet, right, he hadn't been caught it with any of this stuff out in the public just yet. However, when you're telling me you're inviting hundreds of top tier people to your island for a common sentence symposium, and you're telling me that there was not children walking around or teenagers that are way too young to be there walking around and just nobody noticed, I'm having a real real hard time swallowing that pill. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: They probably didn't have him out, to be honest with you. I mean, because you get a whole bunch of people that you don't know, Really, you're not gonna air all of your dirty laundry right out in the open.
Speaker 2: Keeping making this was Epstein was homies with Clinton when he was president in the nineties. This in two thousand and two. So, like true, the top tier people that needed to know what was going on here and keep it hush hush, knew what was going on there was keeping a hush huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're inviting a whole bunch of unknown people that are in data fields and things like that. You're not going to display your like heinous shit right out in the open. I think this is more or less of tricking people into believing you're a great person with great intentions and that all these like minded individuals need to come together because we see the writing on the walls, so we need to push forth forth into this new expansion of human consciousness and innovation. And so I don't think that he's going to display all of his shit. Now what did he have on the walls? Who knows what kind of a weird artwork maybe was out. I'm sure it was strategic in how he had this entire thing set up to get these people in bed with him.
Speaker 2: It's possible. I'm not saying it's confirmed that there was some some pedophilic shit going on at this get together, and O two, I'm saying I find it hard to believe that maybe after the the people that didn't know what was up left, the people that stayed behind an extra day or two. I don't know. I don't know, but cutting too all these things. This common sense symposium we're gonna read more about here in a little bit. But all right, put down the back burner for just a second, because in two thousand and two, when they were talking about what we're gonna do with AI to make it have common sense, human common sense, take that to the side for just a second. Ravenly, you've been around the block a time or two. Did you ever have a MySpace?
Speaker 1: Somebody made me a MySpace. It was my best friend that passed away. She was obsessed with it. I literally probably logged onto it like five times my whole life. Okay, Well, I wasn't big into it. You gotta understand, I have never been super big into social media anything like that's fun. I'm sorry, okay, but yes, I know what MySpace is. Like, I had one. She like always did all the cool things and the upgrades and had all those weird codes, and she was like down bringing knew everything. So yeah, I had one. I just didn't really care about it.
Speaker 2: Well, so for those of us that were around during the MySpace era and had a MySpace and like had your people in your top five and like had the songs going on in the background, were changing the backgrounds and like doing stuff to personalize this for you yourself, and you know, the whole nine. There was playlists that you could have and when somebody goes on your MySpace, they're listening to your jams. It was. It was dope. It was really fucking cool. Right, all of this to say, objectively, MySpace was way better than Facebook, like hands down, And I'm not I understand that they tried. MySpace really tried to have like a comeback story there. Hel mac Miller got sponsored by them for a second. There was a whole it was. It was an attempt. But I'm sorry the reason why MySpace went by the wayside and why Facebook, out of nowhere skyrocketed and everybody was on it. Even after MySpace got really wealthy investors to try to revitalize it and retool it, the entire Internet laughed and was like, sorry, homie, nope, we're on Facebook. We don't care about my Space. That's because they didn't have government behind them, they didn't have DARPA behind them.
Speaker 1: Facebook is in DARPA. CIA.
Speaker 2: No, No, although CIA uses DARPA.
Speaker 1: Yeah uses DARPA. So DARPA some breakdown DARPA a little bit for people that don't don't actually know, I'll.
Speaker 2: Break that down right after I explained this point, because most people have never heard of this I had before I did this research. So DARPA had this thing called life log in it went. It started in two thousand and three. Keep in mind the Epstein conversation with the boys on how to do things with the AI happen in two. DARPA's life log really got hot and heavy. In O three it was killed, shut down, gone February fourth, two thousand and four. Do you happen to know off the top of your head what massive social media platform started February fourth, two thousand and four to replace DARPA's lifelog Facebook?
Speaker 1: Facebook.
Speaker 2: Indeed, so we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna get into all of this.
Speaker 2: Good cult members and all of this, whether you want to recognize it or not, does tie back to Epstein not just because of a meeting on island, but because he angel funded everything from the beginning, and it's even mentioned in the fucking Social Network movie. Would Jesse Eisenberg where they talk about the founding of Facebook and all this. He's mentioned in it. Peter Teal is mentioned in it, and that also has its ties to Epstein.
Speaker 1: Peter til has everything to do with Epstein in this.
Speaker 2: And he has everything to do with any Silicon Valley tech startup that has been massive in the past two decades. Good cult members are gonna talk about it all, and I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen at this time for those that would like to see what we are talking about rather than just hear about it. The best place, that's an only place that you could go to be to go to see the Patreon dot com slash Cult to Conspiracy podcast. When you go there, there's a couple of tiers for entry. When you go to that five dollars a month tier, you will get to see these shows absolutely cool.
Speaker 1: But also you will get to.
Speaker 2: See the videos that I'm about to show, the articles that I'm about to show, the clips, all the things, and you'll get to see Raven Lee's gorgeous face and my amazing beard.
Speaker 1: It's a part of it, right.
Speaker 2: But if you go to that third eye all the way open tier, you'll also get to join us every Tuesday night for our Cult Member of Live event. It's always Unhinged. It's always a great time. Come check us out over there. And also if you go to that third Eye all the Way Open tier, you also get to join Raven Lee for her book club.
Speaker 1: Tell them about it. Raven, we are starting Fahrenheit by four fifty one. I don't know why. I always want to say five forty one. I don't know, and ask me. But anyways, we are starting that for the month month of March, and we have about one week intermittent, so you could grab a book, you can join us, and what we're gonna do is we're just gonna break it down and pretty much go over it. And we're gonna go over the conspiracies talked in it and all the different points and we're just gonna, you know, break down the book and talk about this the person actually wrote it and his other work as well, because a lot of his other work is really interesting too. Because the book is shorter, so we will probably cover that as well. So come join us.
Speaker 2: And yeah, absolutely, And also we do have that top tier, that Manic tier on the Patreon and if you were to go and support us in that way, you will get exclusive merchandise mailed straight to you from us to you as a massive token of our gratitude for supporting us and our mission of spreading the good word and the truth. In this way, we appreciate all the Mannic tier members and also all of the good Patreon members. Without further ado, let's talk about Epstein being the godfather to AI. That led to the social media, which led to Edwards Nod, which led to Peter Teel, which led to the TikTok buyout, which led to the world as we know it today. Are you ready, Raven Lee?
Speaker 1: Oh? I am all right.
Speaker 2: Let's get into it, all right. So to get started here, let's talk about DARPA. All right, So DARPA in and of itself. Wait, I'm sorry, I had I thought I had the uh the acronym pulled up here? Excuse me, I will pull it up right here. Okay, so the department. No, let me just hit this here, BOM, open link in new tab. That way it will be a lot easier to explain. So DARPA stands for the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. Have you ever heard of skunk Works? It's like an affiliate of DARPA. And basically they make really cool James Bond esque tech, the things that only exist on TV and movies. These little gadgets are able to do wild shit, or some computer program that's able to do this stuff. The Iron Man shit really and truly is DARPA.
Speaker 1: Hell ya, all right?
Speaker 2: And so the heart attack gun, for instance, that the CIA acknowledged was real in the nineteen seventies, right, and shoots that little ice bullet at you, and it's the size of a grain of rice, but it has a puffer fish toxin inside of it, and the guarantees will make someone have a heart attack and the bullet melts so where like it's it's impossible to trace. They acknowledged that was Oh you've never seen that, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, Rave, I've heard about it, but I've never actually seen a picture of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'll show you on YouTube. They brought it to a House committee meeting in DC. They were questioning some things. Homeboy pulls out a briefcase, opens up and pulls out this thing. It looks like a ray gun, and he straight up He's like, yeah, this is the CIA's heart attack gun. It's very simple device, and like I'm sorry, what.
Speaker 1: Was that, sir?
Speaker 2: And they're like, oh, yeah, it's this little thing you know, and it shoots this and here's how it works. And it's very untraceable and we've had it for years and they're like, have you used this on people? Like, I'm not at liberty to discuss it, but yeah, this is the thing we have. That was in the nineteen seventies.
Speaker 1: I mean that movie with Will Smith and the Spy the Pigeon where he gets turned into a pigeon and they had like all those cool different tech things and stuff. Have you never seen what you're talking Really, that's a great movie. Spy in Disguise or something. I think it's called. Yeah, he gets like Will Smith is character. It's a cartoon one, but they he gets turned into a pigeon, but he's a spy. And they have like a lot of interesting tech in that movie that I would some of it I think is actually real tech that they have, not all of it, but some of it. It's really interesting.
Speaker 2: I mean, it sounds like a great movie. I don't know. I can't really get down with Will Smith ever since I found out he got cooked by his son's best friend. It just it did a lot. It did a lot, as far as I can't separate the art from artists at this point, you know, EWO, you remember hearing about that she clowned him publicly.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I could care less about the celebrities, so I don't pay attention to their bullshit.
Speaker 2: Sully Will Smith and Jada basically they were having a little bit of some issues. She decided to fuck her son's friend and then publicly on their podcast where they sit around the table and they talk about their family and things. She called it an entanglement, and that's what became a meme. For a while, straight up openly was discussing that this took place. You could see Will's whole soul getting crushed because whether he knew about it before the conversation or not, the fact that this is going out to the world and there's nothing he knows.
Speaker 1: They could just not air at that episode, but.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jada can't do that because she didn't give a fuck about Will. She's still trying to chase down the ghost of Tupac like it's.
Speaker 1: It's anyways, let's get back to bed beside.
Speaker 2: The point anyway. So DARPA itself, okay, is a research and Development Agency of the United States Department of Defense, responsible for the development of emerging technologies for use by the military. Originally known as the Advanced Research Projects Agency or ARPA, the agency was created in February of nineteen fifty eight by Dwight D. Eisenhower in response to the Soviets launch of Sputnik in fifty seven. So, the Russians send up a satellite and Eisenhower's first response is, look, we need some really cool spy tech to just do the wildest all the shit that like is on some third grader's imagination desk in his notebook. We need that in real life. And then there's these psychopaths within the government agencies just doing a rail of cocaine and be like, yes, sir, mister President, what you need and like, there's no idea that's dumb. Basically, there's no idea that's too dumb for these people.
Speaker 1: So I mean, why not you have endless disposal of money, right, and you can make anything that you want.
Speaker 2: So so with this being said, DARPA launched Lifelog, So let's talk about it here. Lifelog was a project of the Information Processing TECHNIQUEES Office of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, So DARPA had this thing called the Information Process Techniques Office trying to process some information, developing some better techniques in order to do so right. According to its bid solicitation pamphlet in two thousand and three, it was to be an ontology based subsystem that captures, stores, and makes accessible the flow of one's persons, of one person's experiences in and interactions with the world, in order to support a broad spectrum of associates, assistance and other system capabilities. All right on, that's a big way of saying this. They basically wanted to be able to see what a person's day to day life looked like in all things. Who do they interact with, what do they do, what kind of music do they listen to? What kind of things do they watch on TV? What kind of food are they eating? They wanted to get a good snapshot of somebody, and not just any somebody, all the somebody's So the objective of.
Speaker 1: The database, it's a database, massive database.
Speaker 2: This was pretty much the precursor for it was This was the design phase of it. They didn't have it nailed down, they didn't have it perfected yet, but this was the goal of lifelog. The objective of lifelog a concept was quote to be able to trace the threads of an individual's life in terms of events, states, and relationships end quote. And it has the ability to quote take in all of a subject's experience, from phone numbers dialed and email messages viewed to every breath taken, step made and place gone in quote.
Speaker 1: That's not terrifying. But like, you know, shift now to our time, and that's everything that they suggested. It has been happening, right and still is happening. I mean, look at our phones, taking pictures NonStop of us and what we're looking at, and listens to every single thing we say. And I'm pretty positive I'm gonna have to get a new phone at this point. Yeah, Like my phone is so fucked up.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: I don't even know. I don't even know what I've done, but it is definitely pissed at me. So I will say they, you know, got there. They got around it though, because I've heard lifelog quickly, but I'm not. I don't even remember though, what happened to it. So let's talk about that, right.
Speaker 2: So again, this was the inception phase, and they were trying to put, you know, lay the track, if you will, for the train. They were trying to lay the railroad tracks. But it needed more juice, They needed more people. And this is before they had a capable AI system that could do all of these things and know what to look for for an individual person. So let's just get into it here. It says goals and capabilities. Lifelog aimed to compile a massive electronic database of every activity and relationship a person engages in. This was to include credit card purchases, websites, visited the content of telephone calls and emails sent and received, scans of faxes and postal mail sent and received, instant messages sent and received, books and magazines, read, television and radio selections, physical location recorded via wearable GPS sensors. Biomedical data captured through wearable sensors. The high level goal of this data logging was to identify quote preferences, plans, goals, and other markers of intentionality. Intentionality is a very big keyword here. Here's the deal. The Patriot Act had just got signed into law. Basically, nine to eleven took place. Cool, cool, and we already know nine to eleven was an inside job. But for the conversation, we're going off of what the American public was really like on mass believing at this time, right, and so what we had a terrorist attack happened, we gotta find if there's gonna be sleeper cells that are gonna just get a call to arms and start a global into fauda in America. We need our government to make sure that we are safe over here. George Bush signs into law the Patriot Act, which gave any three letter agency and even in including your local police department, the ability to spy on you without giving you any heads up that this is what they're doing. Right. They don't have to tell you that they're giving that they're trailing you. They won't have to tell you that your phone is being tapped, they don't have to tell you that they're monitoring everything. It's not required because it's for public safety.
Speaker 1: It's for the greater.
Speaker 2: Good raven obviously, and so this was the going trend. Now with that level level of audacity and that level of the White House backing the three letter agencies, DARPA set to work to create lifelog and they weren't just going after they were trying to get the intentionality of a person, so if they could find out. Let's say you have a group of domestic terrorists and you know, for this example, let's say the Klan. Let's say you have a confirmed member of the KKK, so you send your data to monitor this person. You want to know where this person works, where they where do they go to eat, what are the conversations of their phone calls, how often do they meet up with other clan members? Because they are a listed domestic terrorist group. So okay, fine, And even if you're not going to take an action against the group, you want to be in the loop in case they start talking about doing some sort of a mass act of violence, you want to be ahead of it or at least decide if you're going to let it go through to fruition or not essentially reality. But okay, fine, who can argue with that, Right, you're stopping the Klan from doing some sort of a burning of something or you know, violence against somebody. Ay, cool, good things, but it doesn't just stop there. They're wanted to see who was potentially going to become a political dissident, whether they already were or not, because there's certain key markers that they are looking for to be like, hey, that's a red flag. And while that red flag may not be a red flag today, the ramifications of that ten years from now might become.
Speaker 1: A red flag we need to take notice of. Does that make sense, Yes, right, it does make sense. I mean it's I can see how in theory this would be a positive thing to use, you know, for the government, sure, and you know, try to make sure they're doing this for the safety of the people and all these things. But I mean it completely takes away your privacy, and I mean it's a very strategic smart way to be able to control and manipulate the masses.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and even at this point, it wasn't about the control, although it clearly was going to go that direction obviously, but at least at this stage in the game, Lifelog was about just understanding the masses so that they can start to do the control thing, the Hegelian dialect, right, the problem reaction solution. They needed to understand where everybody's minds were at so that they knew what course of action would get the best results.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's literally breaking it down as like your your scans, your post office, your instant messages, your books, radio selections, GPS, I mean, all this stuff. So I love this one. Though. The biomedical data captured through wearable sensors, now that's what will out guess wasn't out yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Apple watches were now out yet, iPhones weren't a thing in three people. If you had a BlackBerry in O three, you were a business person, like, not just any old body had a fucking BlackBerry, and O three.
Speaker 1: Well biomedical, so that could be like heart monitors and things of that nature, things that you're actually like wearing on your body at that time. But what I find interesting is I think that they put that specifically in there in terms of future things that were going to come out, because I really do believe that they had had been developing things but progressively letting it out slowly to where people were more apt to get in line with wearing things that are tracking in twenty four to seven. I mean the Apple watches, they consistently track everything about you all day long, and it's reporting back, it's feeding back the algorithm non stop. It shows how many times, how many steps you take, what you're doing, It shows who's incoming and outgoing calls and it shows your heart rate, it shows all that, shows your sleep pattern, I mean, it shows everything about you. Because a lot of people really don't take theirs off much. I mean they take them off to charge, but for the most part, a lot of people where there's twenty four to seven if they can, which is able, which I'm sure soon they're going to have the next gen model is going to be like, well, why don't you just get it in your risk because that's the whole thing with Bill Gates right now, is to put it in your wrist, the little chip thing to where you have your whole iPhone in your wrist, so like now you don't need to be wearing the watch all the time. It's you know, super bulky and inconvenient.
Speaker 2: So it's ridiculous how much people are okay with these things now. But because it's for convenience, it's for your safety, I remember.
Speaker 1: But they use this though, they use lifelog as a way to manipulate people. Well, it's all about predictive programming. When you have the data collection feeding in showing you what to do, then you utilize psychology techniques and marketing techniques, you're able to manipulate the masses, and they do it over time though. Just look at the ads for Christmas, for example, is a really good one. So Christmas ads from the early two thousands till now, if you actually go back and you read them, and you look at them and you look at the how much of actual sales differences and the way that they are marketing it and what they were showing, it's actually really interesting. So they've been changing it and making it different to fit the masses, to be able to manipulate them more and more and more, and then you get today, people are still buying Black Friday things, even though Black Friday, really we know for a fact, isn't a good time to buy things, which, by the way, anybody that's actually wanting to buy stuff, you should really buy it. In the months between March and April is when things are the most on sale. Realistically, the big sale in July, the precursor sale, the Black Friday in July, Actually you'll get better sales than you will later on in the year. That's totally side tangent of things. But that gets back to this whole tracking situation.
Speaker 2: Well, so you're correct in a certain regard, but keeping my lifelog shut down February fourth, two thousand and four because another came in and just swooped on in to take over this job. And we're going to talk about that in a bit too. Because people no longer were being forced to be spied on, they were willingly giving over their data. They wanted everyone to know where they were, what restaurants they were at. Oh, I need to take a picture of my dinner and post it online. Who the fuck cares what your food looks like. That's ridiculous. Now. I'm not talking about like travel vloggers who are showing this really nice restaurant. They're showing like what these things look like. I'm talking about like you're going to Chili's. I don't need to know what you ordered at Chili's a week ago. What are we talking about here? But I'm getting ahead of myself. I'm actually getting like years ahead of myself here. Let's let's break this down, so slow down, getting back to it. Another of DARPA's goals for Lifelog had a predictive function. It sought to quote find meaningful patterns in the timeline to infer the user's routine, habits and relationships with other people. Organizations, places, and objects, and to exploit these patterns to ease its task end quote. So not only was lifelog trying to collect data about a human being, it was confirmed by its own emission, trying to get a predictive function about it, trying to see what they're going to do next. Generically, the term lifelog or flog. Oddly enough, Lifelog's nickname was flog like a whip.
Speaker 1: That's it's really odd, like they would use that, like like flogging somebody.
Speaker 2: Like flogging your slaves like that. This is what DARPA was using to talk about us. But anyway, is used to describe a storage system that can automatically and persist record in archives some information dimensional or i'm sorry, some informational dimension of an objects or user's life experience in a particular data category. News reports in the media describe Lifelog as the quote diary to end all diaries, a multimedia digital record of everywhere you go and everything you see here, read, say, and touch. The media was talking about this. News articles are talking about this. Fox and CNN had made a mention of it and making it sound cool. It's the diary to end all diaries. That's fucking terrifying, doc. Why are you trying to throw that in some sort of a cool hip way.
Speaker 1: But okay, sure, but the people ate it.
Speaker 2: Up, believe it or not. And although it sounds weird when DARPA is keeping the diary to end all diaries of you, according to the US government officials, lifelog is not connected with DARPA's total information awareness. We're gonna get to that in a minute, because it absolutely was by their own admission, which is crazy. That's saying government officials said that. DARPA said it is, and some might be asking what is the total information awareness? We're getting there in a moment. Anyway. The Lifelog program was canceled February fourth, two thousand and four, after criticism concerning the privacy implications of the system. Because this is a massive invasion of privacy. We can't have this. This is crazy, this is massive government overreach. Raven. Well, keep all of that in mind. That same day, February fourth, two thousand and four, is the day that this hoodied wearing, curly head, weird beaker looking motherfucker names Mark Zuckerberg launched this website called the Facebook, and it started off I guess relatively, you know what it was. It was supposed to be only Harvard students, and within the first like six months, half of the users on Facebook or the Facebook at the time were all Harvard students. And it also was a stalker's fucking wet dream. The had these girls that were posting their entire class schedules and so like, if you were a dude or somebody not even a dude, just a person with ill intent that wanted to know where this person was going to be at a certain time, it was on their Facebook.
Speaker 1: This is before the wall was a thing. This before I remember. I remember when the Facebook was the thing and it actually reached the West coast. It was in the it was in college, so they used it for parties and stuff. That's how I heard about it was. I heard of the college students because I had college classes while I was in high school. I was doing like a special program where I took college classes, and I heard them talking about the Facebook book and they're like, yeah, this is how we like. They were posting like where parties were with like the you know, the GPS location on them and stuff. And I didn't really like, honestly, pay much mind to it because I wasn't in college, so I was like, whatever the fuck that is? But I remember hearing about it, and I didn't, you know, I didn't really know much about it. I actually didn't even get a Facebook until like my second year in the Marine Corps because everybody was like, you need to get one, because I didn't, you know, I didn't really get to communicate with my family that often, so I was like, I guess.
Speaker 2: And to prove a point here, that launched in four February of four To be exact, I my mother did not allow me to have social media. She did not know that I had a MySpace page for years. She never knew that I had a Facebook page until I was I think a senior in high school and then she finally found out. But I had had one since I was in eighth grader middle school. Is when I started my Facebook page. Just everybody has a real snapshot of this. We are talking two thousand and five. I had a Facebook page as a middle schooler.
Speaker 1: What see, I got one when I was like two thousand and nine, actually probably almost twenty ten.
Speaker 2: It might be two thousand and six. Excuse me, I'm not sure because it was like that five six years. So I'm not sure exactly when I want somebody, yeah whatever, but it was that soon. So as far as like, oh it was only intended for college kids, I know what people are gonna say, oh, four And I was not like a bad kid. I was not out here like trying to run these streets or anything like that. I was living my little Christian fucking living in a bubble life at that point. And my middle school ass had a Facebook in six you see what I'm saying. It took two years for this thing for only college kids to trickle down from oh, it's only college kids for Harvard and all this to trickle down into middle school Louisiana zeitgeist two years. So when everybody says, oh, it was never intended for that bull fucking shit, well, they had an age restriction with nothing to back it up. You could put whatever date you wanted, is your birthday? Nobody it didn't. There was nothing to check you on that.
Speaker 1: So I mean, we could tell how little I gave a fuck about social media, right right, I mean I was and I still am, though, Like I'm definitely way out of loop about stuff a lot more now because I read about it, but if I had it my way, i'd probably honestly be like just you know, amish, but not amish because theyre kind of have some weird rules but with no technology. But I mean, I didn't get my first iPhone until I was twenty six. That's crazy. So yeah, like I didn't. Uh, And then here's a little admission that everyone's gonna maybe like have a whole crash out about, you know, like those mpth three players or like the Apple ones what are they called? One that you can get iPods. So I got gifted my iPods and like other people put music on them. Still to this day, I'd have zero idea how to put music on an iPod or an MP theory player.
Speaker 2: I have no idea in a file like it's it's not difficult.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna be really honest with you here's even how how much I don't give a fuck about technology. I also never burned a single CD. Brittany did all of my CDs.
Speaker 2: I never burned a CD. My homie who was way more tech savvy, he he had a stack of CDs for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Brittany did everything like she was. She was like all about that shit and was all about the technology stuff and she's like, here you need this, here you knew that, and I was like I don't. I don't really care. Like I mean, I had to like get a cell phone because she was like, you have to have a cell phone so I can call you. And I'm like why though.
Speaker 2: Like Pirate Bay, LimeWire, and frost Wire, those were the ship as far as finding free music. And you remember that was like a big thing. It was a super Bowl commercial actually, these kids that were downloading free music and it.
Speaker 1: Was they got in trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then there's like a whole thing the super Bowl commercial. They had these like teenagers that were all like looking all sad and it was like criminal folonious and this and this, and it was like and you know what, We're still gonna download music and there's nothing anybody could do about it. And it was like wow, these kids that were like seeing us all freedom and shit, and it was like, we're talking about just downloading music off of lime Wire. That's all that commercial was about.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be really honest. I loved going to Barnes and Noble, not Barnes and Noble at the time. Borders or like some of the other small bookstores and going and shopping in their CD section. So I go buy CDs. Yeah, well, I mean I would, yeah, go test them out, but I would, uh you know. I worked multiple jobs when I was a teenager, so I would save up a little bit of my money each you know, paycheck, so I could go buy like a new CD every like once a week, I could go get like a new CD I had I have. I actually have it. To be honest with you, I have a large CD. So's that's about the extent of my technology when it comes to stuff. And what's funny is I went into calm and then had to learn a bunch about technology, and I was like, man, how the fuck did I have? But that actually, to me was a lot more interesting because of how the satellites work and how like they can ping each other and there's like a lot more complications with it. I just vote for like normal stuff. I'm gonna be honest with you, Like, I'm pretty old school. I like my books. I like to be able to touch my books. I'm weird like that, So.
Speaker 2: Nothing crazy about wanting to actually touch paper. I know a lot of people are all about like the audio books of the kindles and stuff. Different strokes are different folks. But anyway, anyway, back on topic, So your boys, Zuck, No, no, no, you're fine. You're fine. So Zuck launched the Facebook the day that DARPA quote unquote shuts down its lifelog program. And this investor comes in and drops a half million dollars, so pretty much asking no questions, by the name of Peter Teel. He came in. Oh yes, but keep in mind we're talking four Most people on Earth had no idea who the fuck this guy was. No one knew who Mark Zuckerberg was. Very few people even knew exactly. Very few people knew who Elon Musk was. Bill Gates was the tech guy. He was the name that people knew about. Keep in mind, do you remember AOL instant messenger?
Speaker 1: Yes, I actually know this, Okay, that.
Speaker 2: Just that was just in the phase of starting to get phased out. It was still being very widely used for the record. But like this, we're talking a few years away from most people only having dial up internet in their homes. Hell, I had dial up in my house until shit, probably around this time, as a matter of fact, probably around oh five is when we got instead of dial up, we just like had regular internet that you just pay your cable provider for.
Speaker 1: God the dial up. Yeah no, I mean that was a whole pedophilic wet dream too, though.
Speaker 2: It was indeed it was indeed. But so Peter Til comes in as an angel investor and drops five hundred k on Zuck and this whole new fan dangled Facebook thing, even though he was very well aware of what it was and what it was going to be used for, mostly because he was at that two thousand and two AI symposium on Epstein's Island. We're going to talk about that more in a bit, but there he actually made an appearance in the Social the Social network movie. Have you ever seen this movie?
Speaker 1: By the way, I have not, but didntally actually convince Mark to drop out of school. Peter Til did that with a lot of earstertles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these tech people, he would like pretty much pay them an absorbent amount of money to drop out of school. He'll fund their projects, fund their businesses, and you work for him now. And I mean, yeah, they could finish their degree and make this money in a few years, or they could just jump to the finish line now and they're plugged into one of the biggest tech gurus of the day and age. So a lot of them did that, Zuck being one of them. I'm gonna play this clip right now from this from this movie. It's only forty five seconds long. And this is Peter Teal's, you know, impersonation. What's the word I want to look for his character on the movie. I'll check it out, Sean, He'll be right with you.
Speaker 1: You know, this is what the film Towering Inferno that's come for day.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, come on back. That's Peter Teal's character. Did she offer you some waters?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we're cool.
Speaker 2: Shot that way. It must be Mark.
Speaker 1: Well, you took a look at everything, and congratulations.
Speaker 2: We're gonna strut you off with a five hun thousand dollars investments. Maurice is gonna talk.
Speaker 1: You've had some corporate restructuring.
Speaker 2: We'll find as a corporation in Delaware come up with a stock structure that allows for now investors. Now, let me ask you something. Who's Itvard of Sovereign. So this guy is Peter Teel and he's straight up yeah, we looked over it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna start you off.
Speaker 2: With a five hundred thousand dollars investment. We're gonna set you up with a you know, a LLC in Delaware. We're gonna have it open source to where you know, anybody can invest in the company. And this, this, and this. It was all about a get rich quick scheme. But also it was about the data. That's genuinely all it was about. So here's the deal with lifelog. With lifelog, you had to have a actual person entered the data. You would have a person track another person, right, not necessarily spy versus spy, but like, let's say that you, Raven Lee, became a person of interest to a three letter agency for whatever reason, right, they would have to assign an agent to track you and watch your movements, check your bank accounts, do all these things, do all this, Where are you going, what objects are you buying? Whatever the case. That took time, that took resources, that took energy, and believe it or not, the CIA doesn't have five million people that are working for it just sitting around waiting for a task to obsessively consume them. So it was very slow going, and the data was getting input, but not at the rate that it needed to the government needed to get the public to give over that data enter the Facebook, Peter TiO being one of the biggest investors at that time. Pretty much now it was like a cool and trendy thing to upload your class schedule, your hopes, your dreams, little things you thought were important. What restaurants you attend, right, what parties you go to, people within your network, friends of yours, where you work. All of this was now something that people wanted for. It's crazy to me still out loud. People wanted this information on the internet forever, to be a part of it, to be cool because somehow people really care about you into this level of things and like that's a thing. It gave everybody the whole memi me situation. Everybody felt like they were suffering from main character syndrome, and in a way they were. Meanwhile, the government was taking all of that data and putting it into a computer system, and no longer do we need to assign an agent for a person. We needed a couple of people to monitor Facebook's data bank. And that was about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I think the interesting thing about that time though, was getting people to they wanted to feel I guess the narrative got pushed of feeling more connected and then having the dopamine from people liking your stuff and from seemingly like they actually care about you. Having more people care about who you are, what you're doing, where you're going, those kinds of things is just replacing the social interaction of like having friends and talking to them and those kind of things. Now you have complete strangers or people that you kind of know that are giving you likes, comments, shares, you know, whatever, and now it's making you feel good. It's a little dopamine hit every single time. Yeah, it's quite ingenious, honestly it is.
Speaker 2: And I think that it also has spurred on a lot of social experiments because, like we're talking about, it had a predictive aspect to it. So this before the idea of an algorithm was a thing. I mean, hell, this is right after this meeting with Peter Teel. This was right after Zuckerberg even thought of the concept of the wall posting something to your wall. That was crazy new brain mind blowing a thought process that he had just come up with.
Speaker 1: And so I wonder, I wonder if the Dark Web had, like some of the older chat rooms I wonder if this is where the theory came from, Like, I wonder if this is where he got it from. Was because the dark webs was a lot easier to access back then, and so I'm just wondering, because he was so tech savvy, was this like kind of how it got started in his mind of like these now. I don't know how long the dark web platforms have been around, but I could see how that would be able to spark the idea of people getting together and chatting about their daily lives and all of these things, because I mean that's people used to pinpal each other information from across the globe, you know, other readers or writers or researchers would send it back and forth. I don't know, I'm just thinking out loud as I'm thinking about, like, how did he come up with this? How did this idea even like actually spark versus what like you know, I know, he made a movie about himself or whatever. I don't think he's actually gonna tell us realistically how he figured it all it all out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the movie is, uh, there's definitely some creative liberties taken, like, for instance, the uh I think they were the Winkleman twins or something. Essentially, Facebook was their brainchild and Zuckerberg stole it from them. And that's according to the movie. That's not exactly accurate. At Wardo Salver and the guy he was just talking about was his homie that was like his co creator of this. He got shafted, and the movie does an okay job of explaining how that shook out. But it again, there's some creative liberties that are taken. Your boy Sean in the background played by Justin Tayake. His role is made way larger in the movie than it actually was in real life. So it's the movie was made for entertainment, but it got kind of the key details close enough. But as far as this portion goes, Peter Tiel absolutely was the angel investor that made Facebook what it became. He did the same thing, by the way, with a guy named Reed Hoffman. Maybe you've heard of him because he's also in the Epstein Files, but he is the creator and founder of LinkedIn. So again, the Internet and by the Internet for this of for all intents and purposes on this when I am just meaning the government, right, they not only saw on Facebook what you found to be socially cool and what made you tick. There they could track your entire employment history, They could track your all of your resumes and updates and all the things, and then find your professional network as well as your social network, as well as your eating network, as far as your banking goes. Because yes, Hay Powell was a part of this too, so is Vinmo, so is cash App, so all of these things the government and by for this record, Peter Teele was an angel investor in all these things, if not the co creator of it. And so the database got everything it needed from every single person, whether they ever realized that they were handing over this information or not.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's really a note to say that a lot of people that are in the Epstein files they have LinkedIn profiles and and like you can contact them on LinkedIn. Yeah, because I sent like quite a few messages to some of the people because I was like, well, this is easy. I mean, they're all hooked up together. And I think that's kind of weird how Peter Teel had his hand in everything. He was the main hub besides Epstein in collecting the data needed to push forward for AI. The next step in AI, I think it's interesting that nobody really talks about him. I mean, he was messing what like over two thousand times in the Epstein files, like two thousand, six hundred or four hundred or something like that time raising. Yeah, but no one's really chatting about him and his role and how our society is today and how he used DARPA or he was an agent for DARPA. I'm not really sure how DARPA and him are best buds, but they are like hand in hand.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad that you worded it the way that you did, Raven Lee, because enter, how does Palenteer fit into this?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: I know, Palenteer is the company that is Peter Teel's baby and all this, but how and why did Peter TiO decide that this is the route that he needs to go for business? So Palneer has massive government contracts and have four decades. It's a database basically, and it needs users to put their data into it for it. Now, again, this is in these days, this is before AI was really a thing that we had. They had very early stages of it, but it was more like pattern recognition, and that's what it was about. It was it would understand that an apple grows from a tree. Okay, cool, But if you were to try to tell it to pull an apple pie out of an oven at a certain point, not based off of a timer, but off of the site and off of the smell and off of these, it didn't understand common sense. It understood very very basic pattern recognition that you had to painstakingly put into databases. Right. This is why the Common Sense Symposium of two thousand and two took place at Little Saint James, specifically because they were trying to talk about how to make AI have human common sense. This is why Pallenteer got used in the way that it did. So now we're gonna talk about this. This article here is from Get Loud with a med Pallenteer financed by Epstein, fueled by killing in Gaza and spying on you. Yeah, this is gonna be a weird article, and I think it's it's really important for us to really dig into. So Palenteer took Epstein's money, teals backing and Trump's blessing to build an AI war machine. If Gaza is the testing ground America's next and are we ready to fight back? So we can talk about the Gaza situation a little bit if we want to, But for this let's just stick to the main talking points here right watching Musk and Trump, Cosey's relationship collapse between the public meltdown. This article was written last year. By the way, I can't help but notice who's quietly smiling Trump's bedfellow, Pallenteer, a data behemoth born in Cia Coffers now peddling itself to Israel's war machine and carrying the taint of Epstein's filthy millions. Pallenteer which helped draw up the kill lists for Gaza, which is very accurate, by the way, lists responsible for the murder of tens of thousands of Palestinians, the vast majority of whom are women and children, was bankrolled in part by convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. That wasn't in part. That was a very large endowment to get that started, But we'll get to that today. That same code driven engine is giving Trump the ability to assemble a mega AI database of every single American's secrets. So also on screen right now is a logo, a newspaper clipping that says very big, bold words Pallenteer stands with Israel. Yes soccer. There's a photograph from a full page ad purchased by a Palenteer in the New York Times. So all right, let's continue on here. Built to extract or excuse me, Built to extract insights from torrents of data. With machine learning and AI, Palenteers optimizing manufacturing and supply chains, but also optimizing genocide and kill chains. The big data giant was born out of a desire to do what was illegal. In two thousand and three, the CIA couldn't legally spy the way it wanted to, so it outsourced the job. The CIA became Palenteer's first and only investor, for years, quietly bankrolling a private surveillance empire it couldn't build itself. A decade later, Edward Snowden exposed the truth. Palaenteer had been helping the US government condust mass illegal spying, not on foreign threats, but on its own citizens. Now this same company, with roots and secrecy, war and surveillance, is partnering with Israel, powering a genocidal war in Gaza. What started as an illegal surveillance has evolved into algorithmic warfare. And Palestine is the most brutal testing ground. Yes, of course, today Palanteer's algorithms are built to kill Palestinian civilians in Gaza. These aren't random horrors of war. They are the direct result of lines of code designed to label Palestinian lives as targets, reducing human beings to data points designed for obliteration. Paladeer doesn't hide what it is. It brags about it. The CEO, Alex Karp, proudly cause the company's surveillance infrastructure a quote digital kill chain.
Speaker 1: Before God's a sky crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's called a kill chain, and I've heard that used before.
Speaker 1: Like that's just really really odd. And by the way, at this point, I mean, are we going to acknowledge the elephant in the room that Israel is pretty shitty.
Speaker 2: Like I'm saying overall net Yahu and his entire administration, it's horrible what's happening here. I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that every single person I said, I don't believe that every single Jewish person there is horrible in itself. I think the war between the Palestinians and the Jewish people, I have my own opinion on that, but I believe that Israel is behind a lot more things than what is being given credit to.
Speaker 2: I'll say that no, I definitely could agree with that, and I know a lot of people listening are gonna lose their shit that I'm agreeing with Raven on this part.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say it was like, oh, hang on here, because you've been pretty staunch in your in your beliefs that Israel isn't behind a lot of things. But I think the writing is like clearly on the wall at this point that like Israel is directly in fact behind quite a bit of shit. Now, when I say Israel, let me be very specific. I do not believe that all Jews are behind this. I believe there is a sector of Jews, if not maybe two sectors of Jews. You know that, just like there is different types of Muslims. Not all Muslims are completely evil. There is sectors that are way horrific compared to the other ones.
Speaker 2: But for the record, there's sectors of quote unquote Christianity.
Speaker 1: That there is sectors, and there is sectors of Christians that are psycho and they will go about doing anything and everything to purge pretty much everybody else. They're seen with Catholics, and I mean, you name it, you name the sector, and that's pretty much where we're at when I do say that, I do believe that there's quite there is literal sectors of these groups. I don't believe that all Jewish people are evil, no, but I do believe that Israel is behind a lot more things that they have their hand in the cookie jar, a lot more than what has been led on to believe in that this whole connection with Jeffrey Epstein's showing how many threads to Israel, there is is a clear indication that, like the writing is on the wall, that they are way worse off than what a lot of people. I've been pretty quiet about my opinion about Israel this whole time, but that's where I'm at with it.
Speaker 2: So whenever I say Israel, I don't mean the nation of Actually, when it's the same as saying like, well, you know America is involved in bap bah bah bah, I am not talking about you know, your people that are living from your hometown in Oregon. I am not talking about the people from Prairieville, Louisia. I'm talking about the United States government. When I say these things we're using these big terms. But this is what I mean. So whenever I say Israel, I mean Mussad, I mean Net and Yahoo, I mean his cabinet, I mean very top tier people. I don't believe that people in Israel are evil people. I do not believe that. And that's the other thing too, I don't believe in using the term Jews and Israel interchangeably. That seems to be a thing that people love doing when we say in Israel, well, you know, it's not all the Jews, like, no, no, no, there's Jews in America. They ain't got shit or fuck to do with what's going on in Israel. I am talking about Net and Yahoo and his ILK. I am not talking about people in the world that happen to be of Jewish faith or of Jewish blood. We're talking about two different things here. And yes, I still think that the nation of Israel needs to exist as a country. I hate the way it's being ran right now, but I believe that it deserves the right to exist. I believe Russia should be a nation. I can't stand the fucking president of it, and I think he's a psychopath that needs to be taken out but I don't believe that, right, No, I don't. I think he's out of his fucking mind. But my point is I'm not blaming every citizen in Moscow for Putin ship. Does this make sense?
Speaker 1: I mean, yes, it makes sense. I think that Israel is shady motherfuckers have taken a lot of land over over the last couple of decades, very strategically from Palestinian people. I think that there needs to be a common ground when sharing this this area because you know, whether we all like it or not, history tends to be conquering situations and though it was gifted by forced, well we'll say more forced than anything. You know, it's it's one of those things of that that's their problems, that's them problem in America has a lot of our problems. So I don't want people and I don't want people to die for no specific reasons. I mean, that's absolutely tos like we could all been together and kill all the Taliban. I'm here for that. But yeah, no, I hear what you're saying, and I think there needs to be very clear distinctions when people are talking about different groups and when they're bringing these points up, and that a lot of people believe that Jeffrey Epstein is in fact alive in Israel. I've seen the well we don't know if their AI images or not. The circulating photos that do appear to be him with long hair. I just find very convenient. I just want everybody to really like sit with it for a second and understand, here are the files that dropped, here's all the information that came with it, all the ties are being shown to Israel. And then conveniently, after several years, just suddenly we have photos of Epstein alive in Israel, just weirdly coincidental, a few weeks after this entire whole thing happened, and people are starting to actually get called out on their shit it. You know, I would just wager that coincidences aren't that strong in life.
Speaker 2: But right, look, all I'm saying is that you can support the nation of Israel and be super critical of their current governing body. These two can't happen at the same time. I can be a proud American patriot and also hate how our current administration is being ran. These two sentences can be true at the same time. That's all I'm saying. So just we're all clear when I call myself a Zionist quote unquote. I do not mean the ultra Zionists that believe that Israel have some sort of a moral high ground or they're better than anybody. I mean that in the traditional term of saying that I believe Israel should exis as a nation the same way whenever I claim that I am a feminist. I believe that women should get paid the same as a man for the same work that they are doing. I believe that our votes should count in equal ways. I don't mean the fucking psycholibtards that are screaming with pussy hats on their heads right These terms are being used in different ways right now.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna get one of them hats, for the love of God, Raven, Why just so I can wear it on here, just to ruffle the feathers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that's I'm just kidding. That's a flex.
Speaker 1: I'm just joking. I'm joking. Oh man, Okay, you do that.
Speaker 2: You you can go ahead and do that.
Speaker 1: But whatever.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So my point is, when we're talking about this article here they bring up the whole Gaza and iSER A situation again, because that was like a really hot topic last year. But the point is that Palenteer was being used to create these kill lists. That's not a joke, that's a fact. So continuing on here, it says before Gozza skies were lit with bomb blasts, Palenteer story was already woven into the darkest corners of power. In two thousand and five, Jeffrey Epstein funneled forty million dollars into Peter Teal's pocket, seating the very startup that would become Palenteer. And Teal has never fully disavowed that relationship and has even has he he insisted Epstein quote had absolutely nothing to do with Israel. I don't know why this article is working very hard to shove the Israel narrative towards the story of Palenteer. But fine, whatever the point we need to take from that is a five. Jeffrey Epstein funneled forty million dollars to start up Pallenteer. So again we're not talking about oh, well, you know Epstein and they just ran in similar circles. No, the same way that Peter Teele is plugged with Facebook, Epstein is plugged with Palenteer. So now all of Palenteer's affiliations all stem from Epstein either way you go. And even in five yeah, he wasn't convicted at that time. Everybody that spent any amount of time with this dude knew what was up. Allegedly him and Trump had their big falling out No. Four or something whatever. Anyway, a couple of random little things that we could bring up. At this time, Jeffrey Epstein introduced Kimball Musk, Elon Musk's brother to a woman in his entourage, two sources told Business Insider. The woman, who had previously dated Epstein and lived in an apartment building where he was known to house models, dated Kimball from twenty eleven to twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Though their relationship.
Speaker 2: Right, it's crazy how Musk claims that there's no connections whatever his brother dated his ex, but all right, after.
Speaker 1: Being shunned from the party, damn.
Speaker 2: After being shun from the party, and after it was understood that Epstein was a full on sex criminal, there's no way around this. Epstein still threw his sloppy seconds on Elon's brother, because that's I guess, okay. Though the relationship by all accounts was genuine, the sources said, Epstein hoped it would open doors to Elon Musk and his companies. So he threw that pussy on his little brother strictly to try to make his way to the big brother for business opportunities.
Speaker 1: That's all it was.
Speaker 2: It was a honeypot.
Speaker 1: But he didn't even need to do that though, because Musk literally reached out about coming on the island to him, So all he had to do was grant him access to the island to be able to get in his pocket. And I still firm I do not believe that. I do not believe that at all. I believe one hundred percent that Elon was I don't think he was taking money from Epstein. I think that heuse Musk has mentioned quite a few times for the eugenics program as well. He's mentioned many times in the emails as being one of the top dogs in his thing. And they talk about his eye clutor, they talk about, you know, these email lists were utilizing the data for potential candidates to take their genome sequencing. Yeah, and Musk has mentioned quite a few times.
Speaker 2: So I have a tough ye you have an episode you're doing on that one, right?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I do, And I have a I just have a really tough time believing that with those emails, with this that I had even no idea. You can't honest look at this and be like, you know, Gates and Elon and Zuckerberg are all homies pushing forward with this AI shit down your throat, and then just happens to be all of them have heavy ties to Epstein, and Elon wasn't somehow involved, at least in the sense of maybe I just I don't know if Elon would take money from him, but they're definitely I think he was using the data collection in which Epstein was gathering. That's where I think that would be the money maker.
Speaker 2: Hold On, hold on, don't misinterpret what I'm saying here. I'm not saying that Elon didn't go to Florida or to his Manhattan apartment and did some pedophilic shit. I am not saying that. I am saying that I don't know if he ever went to the island.
Speaker 1: I mean, he knows if he went to the island or not. I'm just simply there's a lot of and Elon will say up and down like I don't know, I don't know him. I know we didn't you know, we didn't really hang out, we didn't really talk or all these things crazy because brother dated, Yeah, your brother dated his sloppy seconds.
Speaker 2: Like Epstein and his entourage were granted a private tour of Elon Musk's Space X facility in Hawthorne, California in twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Yes, they were, And I actually looked it up and they actually were. There's a picture of him. There's like a picture of them going into the facility.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, oh, we didn't really we never hung out and I didn't know him that Well, the fuck you didn't, Dog, that's bullshit. But anyway, we are going to get a lot more into the Elon and Epstein connections, especially when it talks to genetics and eugenics. We're going to do that probably on the next episode. And Raven Lee, she's been doing research into this for quite some time, so like it's it's big so And also I'm not saying with authority that Elon never went to the Island. I'm saying as of this moment, with the research I've done up until this point, and I have not read every single email and file, but from what I could tell, I don't the Elon ever went to the island for the purposes of partying with the children. Did he do that in Manhattan? Probably?
Speaker 1: Florida?
Speaker 2: Yeah, California probably, Like I yes, yes. All I'm saying is the Island party. I don't think Elon ever made it too.
Speaker 1: I wonder if there's proof of him going to the Zoro ranch. That's where I think he would go more than anywhere else. I know he would really, I don't really think he would give shit enough. Like obviously he tried to get on the island. Why he was denied, I find that to be really odd. But if anything, he would go to the ranch. With how much shit they're involved in when it comes to transhumanism, right and all of these things, That's where he would be going. But I mean, he's just one. I mean he is he is one of the richest people in the world. So he's one of the biggest key components. When it is when you are talking about Epstein and you are talking about these sectors, him, Gates, Zuckerberg, Teal, Epstein, and then all the other scientists involved are the people that we are going to be continuously bringing up because I know people are like you guys have a heart on for these people. Look, all I'm saying is is that we can't talk about these sectors where they've dominated all the research, and they've taken every person that has any kind of brilliant idea, they have brought them into the fold. At this point, we have to talk about these people because they've literally monopolized everything. So when it comes to AI, when it comes to genetic sequencing, when it comes to trying to create superhumans, trying to push us forward into space, human consciousness, all of these different types of factors, these names are going to be the biggest ones in this game. And I feel like there's other ones we just don't actually know about, the silent investors and who else is in the fold when it comes to this.
Speaker 2: Okay, now let's talk about a couple more of those big names here. Contending with the article, Teal, who has donated over one point two five million to Donald Trump's twenty sixteen campaign and fifteen million to JD. Vance's Senate bid, stands at the nexus of a new authoritarian regime, which he does ensuring that the company's trajectory aligns with an American first quote unquote vision prioritizing law and order enforcement over constitutional safeguards. In March of twenty twenty five, Pallunteer secured a thirty million dollar contract with ICE to quote monitor undocumented immigrants end.
Speaker 1: Quote a deal.
Speaker 2: A deal, rights advocates Warren will expand warrantless surveillance and racial profiling across border communities, which you know, I'm just saying, if you if I's paid attention to the news of what ICE has been up to these days, it's not really going too well as far as the public opinion. But anyway, in twenty twenty, both the US and UK turned to its platform to coordinate vaccine rollouts, proof that once you build the data infrastructure, it can be repurposed for almost anything. Alex krps On a apologetic cheerleader for Western militarism. His snide takes on quote unquote wokeness, which, let's be real, wokeness does suck, and his dismissal of Silicon Valley distractions have charmed a growing course of hawks and technocrats. Meanwhile, the Pentagon has been massively scaling up its investment into artificial intelligence, in a move that underscores just how central AI is becoming to the US military strategy. The Defense Department quietly expanded its contract with Palenteer, boosting the ceiling for the company's Maven smart system to nearly one point three billion dollars through twenty twenty nine. So they already wrote the check for that, and they have projections of how much and how further they wanted to go for the next at least.
Speaker 1: Three years.
Speaker 2: Jesus, so let's talk about that. Maven. Originally launched in twenty seventeen, Project Maven was pitched as a way to bring cutting edge tech into military operations. At its core, the CYM leverages AI to come through vast streams of surveillance data from satellites, drones, and other sensors, rapidly identifying and tracking objects of interest in real time. Pallenteer snapped up the contract only after Google, panicked by employee walkouts, washed its hands of the project back in twenty eighteen. So Google had this contract right. That's why, for instance, a lot of the people that were deployed were essentially using Google Earth, a more refined version of it, a more top secret security clearance version of Google Earth. But that's what they were using to get data as far as the where the bad guys were where the good guys were all these things. Pallenteers snatched that up the second Google walked away from it. So today or as a time recording twenty twenty five, Maven is already driving surveillance and targeting over Ukraine and accelerating US strikes on Hooty rocket launchers around the Red Sea. Tasks that once demanded two thousand analysis and in two thous thousand and three now require a skeleton crew of just twenty because ai dozen seconds what used to take many people working for many days to do.
Speaker 1: That's wild. I actually looked up who owns Genesis as well as we're talking about the US and government and all of these things, So Genesis, the Genesis Mission is actually owned by the United States Department of Energy. So because I've mentioned it a few times and I know most people probably haven't actually looked into it. So it's like it's built around the goal of combining government data sets with advanced computing systems. It's initiative set out to reshape research processes that will take years. It's talking about extending laboratory security protocols, next generation technology tied with local and governmental impact, and so it goes into a lot more things, but pretty much Trump is trying to win the AI race, the supercomputer race. But it's interesting as we're talking about this and how Google lost this contract and then Teal's company took over, and then this whole thing with the Data company and its databased AI collection thing that's actually gathering collection information and then utilizing it to try to find the best research and best weapons and best dot dot dot. So I think it all ties in with each other, one.
Speaker 2: Hundred percent agree. On screen right now is a screenshot from a Forbes Israel article. Last month, the board of directors of Palenteer hosted its first meeting of twenty twenty four in Tel Aviv. Palenteer hosted its first meeting of the year of twenty twenty four in Tel Aviv. Following that meeting, Palenteer agreed to a strategic partnership with the IDF to supply Palenteer technology to help the country's war effort. You will see on screen right now, some top Israeli officials and your boy Peter Thiel right now.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is a wow joke. Right What does it say? We are proud to stand with Israel?
Speaker 2: We are proud to stand along east side Israel, supporting a culture of innovation, technology and democracy. So, continuing on as Palestinians continue bleeding under AI driven strikes, the shadow of that same technology looms over the United States. The algorithms that tag a Palestinian child as an quote unquote enemy combatant can just as readily mark black Americans, immigrants, or dissidents here at home as threats. Again, you could tell the political leanings of the person who wrote this article, but please just understand it could target anyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not black to everybody, But I definitely do understand the bias tone in which this was written. But I think there is warrant to what they're saying as well. I mean, it could be utilized for any group, period, doesn't I mean it could be one specific group, it could be multiple groups at targets, it could be everyone together. But I think that overall I find it to be rather interesting, this AI driven program. That's a killing program.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, civil rights lawyers have long warned of creeping state surveillance. Today, Pallenteer stands poised to weaponize every single private datum, your voting history, your social media posts, even your grocery receipts, transforming America into a testing ground for the next wave of algorithmic repression. So we could read about the whole gaza situation, but that's not exactly what the whole conversation is as far as what we're talking about today. So rising resistance, despite the terror these systems have unleashed, Palestinians and their allies are refusing to be silent. At the Hill and Valley Forum in Washington, DC earlier this spring, a Palestinian American activist named Sumer Mura Bach storm the stage during palentteer CEO Alex Karp's keynotes, shouting, you are getting wealthy off killing Palestinians, you are killing my family and palace time. Video of her courageous interruption quickly went viral, drawing hundreds of thousands of views on TikTok and sparking coverage across major outlets. I bet you'd have a hard time finding that now that Oracle has bought it out, well, you know whatever. As Karp stumbles to respond, calling her a product of Hamas and insisting his technology only kills terrorists. With the audience stunned, silence spoke volumes.
Speaker 1: I would agree with that.
Speaker 2: So now let's talk about Palenteer's database of Americans. Palenteer's lethal footprint in Gaza foreshadows the grave risks its technology poses here at home found in two thousand and four with a two million dollar investment from the CIA's venture arm in Qtel, which good cult members, if you have not learned about in Qtel, we did an episode on that a while back. I'm not sure what the number is actually, Raven Lee. If you could look that up, it'd be great. While I'm reading this, we I had found in Qtel. Basically when the CIA lost because the CIA was the largest drug dealer in America for decades. That's that's not a joke, right, pretty much since the fifties, the CIA lost a lot of funding and they had to come up with a way to make money so they could still do the cool, sexy spy operations. So they started selling coke, they started selling heroin, they started doing all of these things. And that's a that's not even a crazy conspiracy at this point, that's by their own emission, and allegedly the War on drugs ended that that's not true. The CIA is still the number one shipper of drugs into the country. To back that. If you've ever seen Made in America where your boy Tom Cruise plays Barry Seal as a pilot who is flying in cocaine for the CIA, all of that was a.
Speaker 1: Part of this.
Speaker 2: Now, when the CIA allegedly stopped selling drugs, they needed a venture capital arm to go and invest money and make money to for the CIA so that they could fund their own operations. This is what in q tel is right, And so in two thousand and four, inc you tell Investiga you can't find.
Speaker 1: It now, I don't. It won't pull up on the pagegroon for me.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, okay, I don't remember how long ago was I say last year if you might have been two years ago. Time flies when you're having fun. But it's at the point here, So go check us out on that episode if you want. But ink you tell do your own research on that is where that came from. And so in two thousand and four, remember when I said Facebook was founded two thousand and four. Palenteer's Gotham platform was originally built to quote unquote fuse intelligence data for clandestine operations. Over the past decade, Gotham has quietly infiltrated local police fusion centers, ICE, investigative case management systems, and even the Secret Service, each integration shipping away at due process and privacy. Under the Trump administration, doze championed in part by Elon Musk's allies, Palenteer is now poised to merge social security, the IRS filings, custom and Border protection logs, DMV records, and more into a single AI powered mega API at the Department of Homeland Security. As wireds May twenty twenty five, expose a detailed that master database will do a few things. Number one, fuse personal data. Link social Security numbers to IRS tax returns, CPB travel logs, driver's license photos, and prescription histories, creating a dossier on every individual's habits, associations, and political leanings. Number two, predict threat scores quote unquote, Oh yes, apply God to no. I've we're both fucked. I be honest with you. Apply Gotham's predicted policy of policing algorithms to this unified database or data set, assigning each American a risk rating quote unquote, a behavioral index that can justify surveillance assets, seizures, or even pre emptim detention number three undermine oversight. In February of twenty twenty five, civil rights groups filed suits to block DOJ's access to IRS data, warning that this is a breach of constitutional privacy protections. Yet the administration insists its aims is to simply root out fraud quote unquote, a convenient echo of the Israeli military's claim about minimizing collateral damage, even as it continues to mass.
Speaker 1: Murder children daily.
Speaker 2: Okay, again with the leanings here, So anyway, when algorithms target people so they talk more about Israel, don't get me wrong here. In the United States, Pallanteer's data first mentality has warped community policing into a dragnet that criminalizes poverty and protest. As early as twenty sixteen, Gotham's predicted policing modules labeled neighborhoods with large black populations high risk quote unquote, fueling waves of stop and frisk and feeding local data into federal watch lists. Now, with Dooja's Mega API, the same AI that tagged a Gozantine as a combatant could tag a Muslim college student in Detroit as a potential extremist. There may be something there, but anyway, all without judicial oversight. In April twenty twenty five, ACLU report warns that if pallenteers algorithms assign scores quote unquote based on car ownership or voting frequency, we risk a Chinese style social credit system, punishing dissent and chilling free speech under the guise of public safety.
Speaker 1: And I have to agree with that. I agree, honestly, I do agree. I think that is definitely interesting. I want to can you scroll up to the paragraph ahead, Oh, is a real thing? Yeah, I just wanted to see what it said really quick, acceptable civilian casualty threshold spike from fifteen to twenty percent per strike per strike. Sorry, yeah, I just wanted to see what it said about it. I was like, hmmm, it's a it's interesting. It's an interesting code that it's using. I like how it's labeled Gotham by the way. Yeah, I was like, okay, Batman, a little Gotham city over here. This is a weird. It's definitely interesting that this is still actually being allowed to be used. But people though, I think people have come to a point where they just accept the data collection, because hell, even if you use the Walmart app for example, it tracks what you buy and if you buy it more than once, you literally have a list and it will just be like, do you want to just add all this to your list? I mean, it's tracking every single thing. It's predicting everything that you're doing at this point. And the face I D thing that's become super easy to be able to use all your stuff, the tap to pay, like all of it is tracking everything that you're doing completely. So I think people have just kind of given up at this point and you're in any conveniency for your rights.
Speaker 2: And all of this, all of this would not be possible without Jeffrey Epstein, and that has been confirmed. Beyond any this is this is a random article. And again it's very clear to see that this is a very liberal leaning article. The person who wrote this is not a fan of a few different things, and I would I would just venture to guess. I don't know this for a fact, but I would guess that the person who wrote this article is also very anti two A. I don't know that for a fact. Just got a feeling, you know, I bet the person who wrote this article really wish is that Hillary Clinton would be president, right, Like I don't know this for a fact, just got a weird feeling.
Speaker 1: They probably also believe there's.
Speaker 2: More than two genders. But but the points that it is making about Pallenteer are true. All the dates, the times, the names that are being dropped. This is accurate, regardless of political leanings, regardless of the tone of this article. And that's why I pulled it up. So all of this does tie back to Jeffrey Epstein, All of it ties back to Palenteer, and believe it or not, into the CIA with inq tel So continuing on here. So algorithms and data analytics can track disease outbreaks, forecast natural disasters, and optimize public health responses. But Palenteer's approach is built on obfuscation. The company refuses to identify its government clients, hides its source code under non disclosure agreements, and invokes a corporate mantra of we can't comment, even as it pulled in over two point seven billion dollars in federal contracts since two thousand and nine, So it's from nine to twenty twenty five, This company that was just started four pulled in two point seven billion, big boy billions in government contracts alone, not to mention all the other private equity groups that are using Pallentteer for their own purposes. This is not social media stuff, This is not any of the other This is strictly government contracts. Hey na, right, why not? Why not? All of a sudden, Oh, Peter Teele would never use this. He would never sell this to China. The fuck he wouldn't. Why wouldn't he? Why why wouldn't he? He would never use this with the Russians? Why not? I don't see why.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's gonna help he why not sell to the highest bidders? And that makes more sense to me?
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly ravenly all right, So anyway, anyway, some are infinite.
Speaker 1: The rest of that article, or the rest of that paragraph is interesting about what Peter Thiele says. I read it really quicker.
Speaker 2: This is Alex Karp who's saying, and actually so. Alex Krp boasts that his software single handedly stop the far right in Europe, ring hollow when the same system devastate Gaza and enslave American civil life under predictive algorithms. Peter Teel, who once said he's comfortable with lying about the company's operations and harbors a bias towards Israel reminds us that Palenteer's loyalties are transactional, not principled. I would agree with that for sure. I think the article only got there's a little bit left. Let's see one struggle in future. So again, from Gaza's destroyed neighborhoods to American city centers bristling with surveillance cameras, Pallentteer is the prime example of how data is weaponized against our collective humanity. When Palenteer crafts a kill liss for the IDF that slaughters Palaestinian mothers and children, and then turns that same AI towards US citizens, branding them extremists or threats to national security, a clear continuum emerges more technology that dehumanizes, marginalizes, and ultimately erases dissent. That a company funded by Jeffrey Epstein's forty milli million dollar investment in Peter Teel, still unexplained for the record, has empowered by Trump to construct what he called the largest surveillance police state in American history is no coincidence.
Speaker 1: That's a direct quote.
Speaker 2: Palenteer's AI has helped slaughter tens of thousand GAZA through algorithmic risk scores, and now lurks in the US poised to target immigrants, blacks, activists, and dissenters. Again, they keep going off of Yeah, they're obviously targeting the blacks, Palenteers targeting everybody. That's not a racial thing. Although it could be used for racial things. It could also be used for political ideations. It could be used towards gun owners, It could be used towards a certain tax bracket like I. Okay, the fight isn't against Israel Palenteer, It's against the political machine engineered for death, deception.
Speaker 1: And to erase or the erasure of freedom.
Speaker 2: Tools of oppression can also be tools of resistance if exposed, scrutinized, and morally challenged. Either we allow Palenteers to build a digital gendar marine.
Speaker 1: Okay, I actually don't know that word.
Speaker 2: Either gendarmerie, all right, Or we defend the idea of the human life and dignity lie beyond the reach of any algorithm. Okay, So moving on here. DARPA's lifelog was shut down, but Teal figured out a way for people to willingly give over their own data to his system. This is where Palanteer really came from. And that forty million dollar investment from old Jeffrey Epstein, which allegedly Peter Teal who was homies with him, didn't know anything about what was going on. Allegedly, right, totally bullshit. So now this is why Facebook beat MySpace because they had government funding, right, this is why. This is the same reason why Spotify got big, why Instagram got big, Peter Teal and DARPA, that's it. This is why certain social media platforms who or I should say that are made better and could do successfull just be great, they don't because they don't have government funding or DARPA. And believe it or not, this is why certain things go viral and certain things don't. Certain things hit on what the government thinks is okay to go viral, certain things don't. It's crazy how it all really shakes out.
Speaker 1: Really, that's really fascinating when you think about it. Yeah, about what actually is allowed to go viral verse people, because I've watched a lot of people talk about the algorithms and how do they work and trying to beat the code and all of this stuff, and how some people just randomly go multiva viral and all this crap overnight. And it's like, if you really think about the data that they're collecting and the algorithm and how they're targeting people and utilizing all of this stuff, they're purpose swaying and pushing different narratives and things based on what the top AI information data sequencing. They have to be able to hit different demographic draft demographic groups my lord, yeah, and to be able to shift and move the direction around, uh for what people are interested in and what people are going to continuously talk about, Go research, go look at it makes sense. I mean, I'm surprised that we are even allowed to put half the stuff on the Internet that we currently not just us When I say we, I'm talking about the American people that we can as of right now. I do personally feel like we're going to be shifting into a situation where a lot of our things may or may not be allowed to be pushed. But I don't think that it's going to be reaching the masses that a lot of the people are you are used to because of the algorithms. But they had to be really sneaky about it, right because they don't want to alert the people that they're infringing on all of their rights. They will trickle it down one little thing at a time to where you're just so n bothered by it. That's just like a mild inconvenience. So it's just like, yeah, okay, sure, like the iPhone updates, right, nobody really likes their phones being updated. And if you know, if you actually go in and read the updates, you have to like physically turn off a whole bunch of tracking things in your phone itself. Because there is a bunch of stuff in the iPhone updates for the last six updates.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: It's all about tracking your data, sharing your data, watching everything you're doing, and you actually physically have to go in and find it. You have to do step by step which I had a YouTube it because I'm dumb, but I step by stepped it and how to shut off all of my stuff. But most people aren't doing that, and so you're giving away literally anything in everything that is attached to you, to this database, to the to palatine, to all of these things that Peter Tiele and Epstein funded, made and created and push forward for the data collection of Now where we are at entering into with AI.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And I'll even take it a step further. Why do you think certain music gets really big out of nowhere? Where do these quote unquote industry plants come from, right? Why do certain people get pushed to the top of the pecking order almost out of nowhere, and others that are way more talented you probably have never heard of. Why are certain movies pushed to the very tippy top of the forefront. Meanwhile, the Sound of Freedom had to be self funded by Mel Gibson because it was exposing literally everything Epstein was a doing. And it wasn't even about Epstein. It was about others just like him, but it wasn't even about him. It's this is all because the algorithms, the data that is being collected by the government is pushing certain things to push a certain narrative. The same reason why in the early nineties the government pulled in all of these young rap artists and said, hey, listen, we want you to really start leaning into the gangster rap thing, start talking about drugs and slapping hose and jail and all that. We want you to really start pushing that agenda way more heavy than you already are. And you know, if you do this, you're going to see your sales skyrocket. We're going to change some certain rules to where radio stations will play you, obviously with the cuss words bleeped out, but like we're gonna start letting this go out to where anybody can hear this, and we're gonna make this deal happen. Right, And how Ice QB's even talked about how he was pulled into that meeting, and so it's this, This goes so much deeper than just what your Amazon shopping cart randomly suggested for you. Right, This is this goes decades back, and it's going so far to where now it's and we've ran the experiment. Right, how many people have started talking about cat food around their phone when they don't own a cat, just to see how long it takes to start seeing ads and coupons for cat food start coming up.
Speaker 1: Mmm.
Speaker 2: This is all all a part of it.
Speaker 1: The sound, the sound information as well, so like the entire thing about sound science and like the hurts and all of these things and how they can change, like your actual brain pattern you can change apparently your cell like your cell your makeup as well, Like enough sound of a certain way you can change if people get depressed, if they get angry, if they get sad, if they get happy, all of these things just by the music themselves. And then on top of that, you're also brainwashing in a sense because if you hear it over and over again, there's songs that I probably haven't heard since I was a teenager that if they came on right now, I would know every single word. Yeah, exactly, but yet I can't remember, you know, something simple from a few days ago. It's very intentional, it's very interesting, and the fact that Epstein and all of his little homies were super involved in that area as well, including all of this, like it all ties together, and it all ties to that summit that you're going to talk about too Big Time, and how that was one of the key components in how we've ended up here today.
Speaker 2: Yep, I couldn't agree more. It's it's all way more connected than what people were really aware of, and believe it or not, all of it ties in to Jeffrey Epstein. And I don't mean in some crazy obscure way where you got to kind of you know, well, maybe if you look at it that way, and maybe they rub shoulders at a certain point. No, there's a direct chain of custody to this fucker. So let's backtrack, right, So we're talking about these things in three with DARPAH, four with Facebook, all of this, but in the spring of two thousand and two, So keep in mind September eleventh, it took place two thousand and one, a few not even six months raven not even six months after that, Jeffrey Epstein hosted a conference at his Island home for a quote unquote common Sense Symposium. When I say common sense symposium, let's talk about it. So this is an article from the ACM Digital Library. It's an AI library, essentially the Saint Thomas Common Sense Symposium Designing Architectures for Human Level Intelligence Designing Architectures for Human level Intelligence in two thousand and two. So keep in mind AI existed well before this. This was to make AI more human. Let's read into it here. This is just the abstract of it. To build a machine that has quote unquote common sense was once a principal goal in the field of artificial intelligence, but most researchers in recent years have retreated from that ambitious aim. Instead, each developed some special technique that could deal with some class of problem well but does poorly at almost everything else. We are convinced, however, that no one such that no one such method will ever turn out to be quote unquote best, and that instead, the powerful AI systems of the future will use a diverse array of resources that together will deal with a great range of problems. To build a machine that's resourceful enough to have human like common sense, we must develop ways to combine the advantage of multiple methods to represent knowledge, multiple ways to make inferences, and multiple ways to learn. We hailed a two day symposium in Saint Thomas, US Virgin Islands to discuss a project to develop a new art architectural schemes that can bridge between different strategies and representations. This article reports on these events and ideas developed at the meeting, and subsequent thoughts by authors on how to make progress. So this symposium, and it's called the common Sense Conference or the common Sense Symposium. Excuse me, that took place at little Saint James, it says Saint Thomas, But that's very inaccurate. It was at Jeffrey Epstein's home, his island home with the temple, the whole thing. He brought in, all of these tech gurus, these AI experts, and all this. Attendees included intellectual or I'm sorry, influential AI developers.
Speaker 1: Jesus, I can't even remote notes, excuse me.
Speaker 2: Attendees included the most influential AI developers on the planet, such as Marvin Minsky from MIT, who is seen as on paper he's listed.
Speaker 1: As the godfather of AI.
Speaker 2: I would argue that he's not because without Epstein's money and Epstein's connections, and we've all heard about Epstein's connections at MIT, right, which we'll talk about here in a moment. And how about ken Ford, who was former NASA and former DARPA. He was at this symposium in two thousand and two.
Speaker 1: I'm so shocked, Oh my, oh my godness. Right, I never saw this coming, geeze.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about Minski a little bit here. He's important because not only is he the founder of MIT's AI lab, but Jeffrey Epstein donated eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars between two thousand and two and twenty seventeen. Jeffrey Epstein paid seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars after his two thousand and eight conviction. So all we're all on the same page here. There's no doubts that he was clearly a registered sex offender after this point, and they still accepted seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars from him, Just so we're all on the same page, right, But that was just a MIT.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Actually I should also mention MIT referred to Jeffrey Epstein as Voldemort or he who should not be named. They knew exactly who he was, and that's also very you could look that up. That's not a joke. That didn't just know MIT on paper When they would refer to the money coming from Voldemort, it is because they knew that they couldn't put on paper that Jeffrey Epstein is the one that was sending them the money because he was a registered pedophile and sex offender, So they just referred to him as Voldemort even at the labs.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: He who cannot be named right to keep, to keep the integrity of MIT's crystal clear reputation, of.
Speaker 1: Course, of course, of course fake blood money, Zach official money.
Speaker 2: Right, take pedophile money, and it's just but it's it's for the greater good.
Speaker 1: It's for the growth of AI.
Speaker 2: We need a better way to spy on people and control their lives, y'all. So what if they took pedophile money as a way to enslave the entire human race? You know what I mean? Like I'm sorry, like out loud, that's that is crazy as fuck. But not even according to the emails. According to their own admission, that is what was going down.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: So anyway, but that was just mit. Let's not forget that Jeffrey Epstein paid six point five million dollars to Harvard, most of it to a researcher named Martin Novak, which Novak no whak. It's pronounced Novak, but it's spelled like no whak. And who is this Martin Noak? Guy Novak?
Speaker 1: Let's talk about that interesting character.
Speaker 2: An interesting character, indeed, Raven Lee. So this is from the Sunday Guardian. Who is Martin Novak? Over four thousand mentions in the emails, how Harvard's professor maintained close ties to Jeffrey Epstein's post conviction explained, So he is a Harvard professor with deep ties to Epstein and revealed in the DOJ files that six point five million dollar gift in cryptic emails private travel and Harvard sanctioned detailed. He let's get into it here. So this is the guy his all Novak And then again, this isn't even mentioning the fact that the president of Harvard was a frequent flyer to Epstein Island and has been removed from his position until they can get to the bottom of how deep his ties went.
Speaker 1: Like everything for the rest everything the old boy and Epstein, Like Epstein had a key card to tons of laboratories and his own office with him. Oh yes, from him, like he pretty much much funded all of Harbor, Harvor, I'm tired, Yeah, Harvard, havad I can't talk tonight apparently, but yeah, no, he pretty much funded multiple programs in all different departments and was heavily involved in everything for decades there.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. So now let's read a little bit about Martin here. So a senior Harvard professor's long standing connections to the late financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's are laid out in thousands of pages of recently released federal records, showing a relationship that involved millions in research funding, coded messages, and travel to Epstein's estates Professor Martin Novak, a well known mathematical biologist. A well known mathematical biologist, appears more than four thousand times in the records released under the twenty twenty five Epstein Files Transparency Act. So who is this guy? Who's old? Martin Novak is an Australian born professor of math and biology at Harvard University, widely seen as a leader in evolutionary dynamics. Evolutionary dynamics these are very very very critical terms that I'm using right now. We're going to get into more here in a bit, just so s'tre clear. His research explores how cooperation develops, as well as viral systems and cancer progression. A highly cited scholar, he has worked in positions at Oxford and the Institute for Advanced Study. At Harvard, he founded and ran the Program for Evolutionary Dynamics or PED. Now PED that is a program, Like I said, program for evolutionary dynamics. This is a very fancy political way to say eugenics. Yes, there's no other way to say this. Evolutionary dynamics. So we are talking about manufacturing. Survival of the fit is to get the best results that you deem as the best results. It is. It is a very very very fancy way to say he founded and ran the program for eugenics at Harvard. That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty much. I mean I actually pulled up the actual definition definition of it. Please do just because so like is like so bright, okay, it says. Evolutionary dynamics is a branch of mathematical evolutionary biology that developed from research using differential equations to model both genetic and phenotype phenotypic phenotypic typic sorry change. Thus is different from population genetics and quantitative genetics that focuses on genetic change, and from population dynamics that describes change in population size over time, but it does not include genetic change. The other reference it says as evolutionary dynamics refers to the study of how populations evolve over time, influenced by various factors such as reproductive competitiveness, and selection. This field combines my mathematical modeling with biological principles to understand the changes in traits and behaviors within populations. It encompasses the analysis of population dynamics, including how traits like the body size or forging strategies evolve in response to environmental pressures. So this eat and of itself is the mathematical equations of how populations can evolve or be affected. This, encompassed with genome sequencing and other evolutionary things, can in fact be used for eugenics.
Speaker 2: So it's not even that can be This is mathematical certainty eugenics. This isn't uh oh, well, we'll just make sure that all the smartest people get together over the next three three generations and we will create a nation of super geniuses. No, no, no, this is gene splicing. This is breaking things down at the DNA level to mathematically ensure that you're getting the best results possible.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to disagree with you. That's not entirely inherent with the evolutionary dynamics means.
Speaker 2: That's what his version of it was.
Speaker 1: It is a version, well, it includes a lot more. When you need the quantitative genetics to be able to add that in and the population genetics and also the sequencing to be able to create eugenics in and of itself, this is well, you know that evolutionary dynamic thing it's self is a branch of mathematical evaluation. So it's evaluating the biology in which the components get changed or influenced by outside factors. And so you're factoring in in a ratio mathematical way to see production levels, competitive levels, if there is if starvation happens, what are the traits that might change if there is a variant in air quality, water, food quality. How does that play into the genome? How does our DNA actually respond to it, and what traits evolve from it? Can behaviors of the population be tracked mathematically to determine what is coming next?
Speaker 2: Gotcha?
Speaker 1: If that makes any sense? Like, you are correct, because yes, they did utilize this as a component to create eugenics, and it is a part of their eugenic per but in and of itself is not the key principle. So the key principles of this it of course it pops up. It won't tell it. It won't tell it actually, because there's like a key principle fact that I was going to read that's pretty easy to understand, but it sucks because it's yahoo.
Speaker 2: Gotcha?
Speaker 1: Gotcha?
Speaker 2: Anyway? Okay, so he's the one that founded Harvard's Program for Evolutionary Dynamics or PED, right, and again, that's a very fancy way of just saying he developed Harvard's eugenics program. That's it. So now, Jeffrey Epstein and no Whak Novak rather had a close, long standing financial and personal relationship that persisted even after his two thousand and eight conviction. Major funding. In two thousand and three, Epstein provided a six point five million dollar gift to establish the eugenics I'm not gonna say ped I'm gonna say the eugenics at Harvard, which Novak led. This constituted the bulk of Epstein's nine point one million in donations to the university. So basically two thirds of all of Epstein's donations to Harvard were specifically done for their eugenics lab. So Epstein kept a private office in the Eugenics building for almost ten years, visiting more than forty times between twenty ten and twenty eighteen, in spite of his sentence. Now the cryptic emails. The files include a twenty fourteen email exchange where Novak wrote to Epstein, our spy was captured after completing her mission. Epstein replied, did you torture her? The context remains unexplained. What spy, what mission? And why would Epstein ask if she was tortured? Novak has not commented on this now they're personal ties. Correspondence shows Novak stayed at Epstein's New York apartment, thanked Jizlain Maxwell for amazing hospitality, and was planned beneficiary for a five million dollar bequest from Epstein just days before his death alleged death. Of course, now, private travel emails detail arrangements for Novak to and a companion to fly to Saint Thomas, near Epstein's private island, in twenty twelve and twenty fourteen. So what was the impact on Novak's career at Harvard? In twenty twenty, Harvard's disciplinary action was taken on Novak after conducting an internal review of its Epstein ties. In twenty twenty one, Harvard placed Novak on paid administrative leave, barring or barred him from undergraduate supervision for two years, and permanently closed their eugenics lab. Their reinstatement, all sanctions were lifted in twenty twenty three. Novak remains a tenured professor with joint appointment appointments rather in mathematics and organismic and evolutionary by so he got a two year slap on the wrist. He was paid the entire time, and now he's back to doing what he was doing beforehand, although allegedly their ped lab aka Eugenics Lab was shut down. Not exactly right now, colleague. Defense, Some like Harvard law professor Lawrence Lessig, argued Novak was scapegoaded, claiming the administration encouraged your relationship to secure Epstein's funding. And I would agree with that, especially now that we know that Harvard's president was also tied in with Epstein. I got a hard time believing that the top brass at Harvard actually gave a fuck about this. They wanted that money too.
Speaker 1: I did find something interesting that Jeffrey Epstein makes totally from ninety eight to two thousand and seven's nine point one seven pretty much nine point two million dollars he gave Harvard.
Speaker 2: But six point one of that was strictly to eugenics.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So what is Novak's current situation. He has not been accused of any criminal wrongdoing in relation to Epstein. He continues his academic work at Harvard. He's still working there. The university has stated that as twenty twenty review and subsequent actions concluded its investigation into the matter, so you know, it's just one of those things, some one of those things raven nothing more to see here. So it's also worth mentioning as we're talking about evolution and things like that. No Fact and Jeffrey Epstein were obsessed with the concept of reverse Darwinism. Does this term ring a bell to you?
Speaker 1: Yes? And also longevity of life he funded so that when we talk online this will be a huge talking point as well. He was obsessed with a lot of aspects when it comes to the physical human body and what he could do and what limits he could push. So yeah, this is definitely on par for him right now, very much so.
Speaker 2: So for those that don't know what reverse Darwinism is, it is essentially the theory that the more humans rely on technology, the weaker we become as a species. And we've used this before as an example. Growing up, I knew, I mean grants, I was a child, but I could instantly tell you probably twenty to thirty phone numbers because I didn't have a way of remembering it. I didn't have a phone. I didn't have a little phone book in my pocket at all times, so I had to remember my home number. I needed to remember my mom's work number. I needed to remember my mom's cell phone number, my dad's work number, my dad's selphone number, my school office. I had to remember all of these numbers in case something happened right now. I couldn't tell you, but maybe three or four phone numbers. Real shit, because we have relied more heavily on our phone book, in our cell phones than our own memory banks for this. And that's a small example. That's a micro example, but let's take that to the macro. As much as humans rely on air conditioning, the theory as far as reverse Darwinism is we will become so bad at regulating our own body temperature in nature because we rely too heavily on heating and air conditioning to do so. For us, we rely so heavily on filtered water from our refrigerator that our stomach and our gut biome is weakened to where we cannot handle harsher water. It goes to a lot of levels here, But your boy Novak and Epstein were both obsessed with reverse Darwinism, and their intentions as far as the eugenics conversation was to make the best top tier alpha dynamic human being species they possibly.
Speaker 1: Could, yes, yes, as a way to combat.
Speaker 2: The technology by using the technology. It's very strange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of components to his obsession with different aspects of things.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize this that Epstein actually got other investors to donate almost eight million dollars to this program as well. But they don't quote they didn't trace it back to being with Epstein, but it literally says Epstein's buddies, like his friends, were the ones that donated more more to this as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, one hundred percent. And especially once again, Jeffrey Epstein was the finance guy. He was a money laundering guy, and donating money to academia is a really big write off. That's a that's a great way for the rich to you know, fund something and you know, do some things with their money to keep the government off their ass. So yeah, I could see him finding a couple of people to donate a few dollars here and there towards the cost he believed in, which also helped balance their books a bit. Sure. Why not.
Speaker 1: Is Benedict Gross one of the people that you've heard about.
Speaker 2: The name is familiar, but I don't have him in my notes for this episode. Tell me more about this guy.
Speaker 1: So he's just one of the individuals that Jeffrey pushed forward with Harvard as well to be one of Novak's buddies. And his whole thing is what is his is the imaginative proposal for the establishment of a program for evolutionary dynamics at Harvard. So there is Yeah, so he was one of the homies for this. So Novak was the facility's director of the program. But Gross is the one that actually pushed forward, one of the individuals along with Jeffrey, who push forward the imaginative proposal for this program in and of itself. And then obviously the dean of the Facility of Arts and Science, William Kirby at Harvard his inception of two thousand and three, he oversaw the establishment in the entire program. He also took a bunch of money from him. Drew Faust was the president of Harvard at University in two thousand and eight when Jeffrey was convicted of sex crimes. She made the decision that Harvard no longer could accept direct gifts from Epstein's following his conviction. So I think they went in a roundabout way to be able to give money to at least the program. Still, sure, there's all sorts of people that were like inherently involved. There's a long list, like A. EO. Wilson is a prominent biologist and co author of Novak's work, and the controversial paper that they wrote was the Nature paper that argued standard natural selection theory was a simpler and more effective approach to understanding evolution of the I don't know how to say this word. It's euso. It's like ESO societal. It's a really weird word. That kin selection theory pretty much is what it is, and that's what this whole program is based on. Is this theory, this kin selection theory too. And so it's it's interesting. There's a bunch of people. There's like listed forty people that were all involved throughout the years with this whole program, not including at the same time that this is happening, my boy church is going on as well. So there is multiple programs happening like literally side by side by side at Harvard that he's funding tons of money into, no doubt. Now, I just want people to understand that one hundred percent with.
Speaker 2: You on this And that's the thing. Of the nine million that he gave, six went to the eugenics There was other programs that were getting that money for sure.
Speaker 1: And so Church is a part of the eugenic program as well. Actually he is the eugenics program.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, oh shit, that's not good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, he is the actual So he is in incredibly intelligent but no, yeah, he's and he has severe dyslexia too, by the way. And that's just a random little tidbit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, So and we are going to do an entire episode as far as Epstein and eugenics and the gene splicing and the chrispers and we're going to do that on a on an episode very soon in the future. But I didn't want to make the mention as far as these these conversations go. I did want to get that little bit of a tidbit. But now let's get back to this whole AI conversation. Right, So earlier we mentioned Facebook. Now you may be wondering, what's the connection to DARPA, Facebook and Jeffrey Epstein. Enter a man by the name of John Poindexter. Now I know that name. The name is the jokes, right themselves. I understand that, But who is John Poindexter laboratory? No, No, who is John Poindexter? And why the fuck am I bringing him up at this time? So he is a retired United States Naval officer and Department of Defense official. He was Deputy National Security Advisor and National Security Advisor during the Reagan administration. He was convicted in April of nineteen ninety of multiple felonies as a result of his actions in the Iran contra affair. So he's as far as like being one of the government's boys, Like he absolutely is down to clown when it comes to doing some dirty shit on behalf of Uncle Sam. He's that guy. No doubts about this. But anyway, multiple felonies for that, but they were reversed on an appeal in nineteen ninety one. Crazy how that works out. During the George W. Bush administration, he served a brief stint as the director of the DARPA Information Awareness Office. He is the father of a NASA astronaut and US Naval Captain, Alan G. Poindexter. Now, before I tell y'all the connection as far as as John Poindexter and all these things go, I feel like this is important. He served a brief stint as the director of the DARPA Information Awareness Office Ravenly have you ever heard of this?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna click on this link actually and show you the logo for the Information Awareness Office of DARPA. And I would love to hear what your two cents are on this one. Oh, that's not the one you're ready. That's their logo.
Speaker 1: Of course, it's all seen I like. Of course, it couldn't be anything else that's staring over the entire earth.
Speaker 2: For anybody who is just listening and not watching and seeing what we're talking about. First of all, you need to be a Patreon to see this ship for yourself, Okay, but I'll do my best to describe it, and also please look it up Information Awareness Office, DARPA Total Wikipedia page. Just take two seconds. It's worth a Google. This is the globe being oversaw like a spotlight from the eye of Providence over an unfinished pyramid. You know what that is, right now? That's the Masonic logos, one hundred percent true.
Speaker 1: But I'll give you a hint, and it has to do with Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 2: The Eye of Sauron.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm literally exactly how it looks over and scans is like, you couldn't make this more identical, but it's just you know why, it's a nerd. I'm also a nerd, but like that's just me. So.
Speaker 2: The Information Awareness Office was established by the United States DARPA in January two thousand and two to bring together several DARPA projects focused on applying surveillance and information technology to track and monitor terrorists and other asymmetric threats to the US national security by achieving total information awareness. It was achieved by creating enormous compew to database computer databases to gather and store the personal information of everyone in the United States, including personal emails, social networks, credit card reports, phone calls, medical records, and numerous other sources without any requirement.
Speaker 1: For a search warrant.
Speaker 2: No search warrant needed to just get all of this information on everybody, not some people, everyone. The information was then analyzed for suspicious activities, connections between individuals, and quote unquote threats. The program also included funding for biometric surveillance technologies that could identify and track individuals using surveillance cameras and other methods. So this guy John Poindexter was briefly in charge of this group for DARPA.
Speaker 1: Now that's not weird, not what, not even a little bit here, not even strange at all. So let's talk about your boy here.
Speaker 2: So Poindexter met with Peter Teel in two thousand and four and purposed using palent here to catch terrorists quote unquote. And I'm being very quote unquote about this because keep in mind, right after the Patriot Act was released and we understood the government was listening to anybody that they deemed a threat, who they deemed terrorists, was the terms and conditions got a little loosey goosey on these details, obviously.
Speaker 1: I mean, but you could you could deem anybody a terrorist. Any kind of language against the government or whatever it is that you're doing can be deemed a terrorist thing. So I mean, you're absolutely Mom and Paul down the street having a cup of coffee and talking about how the governments ran by these satanic pedophiles. Technically you're you're speaking ill against the you know, the entire government body, and that's terroristic activity. Absolutely, absolutely so everybody can get arrested this point.
Speaker 2: So essentially they were doing this to catch terrorists by data mining for fraud detention opera or detection operations. Let me break this down. Poindexter in two thousand and four got with Peter Thiele to use Palenteer to track people's financial statements to see if somebody was making purchases of certain items that could possibly be listed as terroristic. And he said that he was doing this to find sleeper sell activities, right, because I mean, it doesn't take much information to learn that you can make some very sophisticated explosives with some very easily acquireable materials, right, And most of these things you could just buy online, or you could just go to your local hardware store and if you know what you're looking for, you can buy bolt quantities and all these things. But if you're paying with cash and you're spacing out for a couple stores, whatever the case is. But they where he wanted to use Pallenteer to track people's spending to see which things would be a red flag, and he said that he was doing this to look for terrorists. And they use the Patriot Act to justify these actions. To this day, the CIA says that the number one source of information that they use on American public comes from apps like Facebook, Instagram, Spotify, LinkedIn, PayPal, and now TikTok. The CIA openly admits this is it in like some sort of a crazy, underhanded secret.
Speaker 1: I just don't think anybody cares though. That's the thing, because if you don't use all of these scenes, it's quite difficult to function in our world now. Truth truth, So I mean they've made it. They've made it to where not only is it socially frowned upon because people look at you like you're strange if you don't have these things, but but also you have a hard time staying connected. Like for example, kids as schools, they put up all the information for what's happening on the Facebook page. They put up the letter for the week, they put up if there's gonna be any changes that are happening, they put up, the bus schedule they put up there. You know, if they have pbis, wearing special things. They put up all of this stuff on Facebook. They don't send letters home anymore like they used to. They used to print stuff out and then they would send it home, and now they don't do that, so they put it on the Facebook. So if you don't have Facebook, then you're not connected to your kids' school exactly. Also same with sports. Now you can't just go to the websites. They have websites up, but you won't know when the registration is because they only put it on Facebook. Or if you're doing for example, like Marti gross stuff, you had like to find all the lists, you need to have a Facebook. So they've made it to where now we're reliant upon these things, yes, especially the transactional things. Everyone's like, well, what's your LinkedIn profile? You know, you can't apply for jobs without this Lincoln profile or indeed or this or that or this, and also it h the financial thing is a whole big thing in and of itself. Hell, you can't even hardly pay rent unless you use Zell or mainly Zel but you know whatever, Zell, Venmo all this stuff. You can't buy goods, you can't go to farmer's markets. You know, they don't really take cash a lot of places anymore. So it's smart, it's really ingenious. I'll give them that.
Speaker 2: And to further that ingenuity right later on LinkedIn co founder Reid Hoffman Heild at dinner where Musk Teal Zuck Jeffrey Epstein, all the top shtheads got together and they decided that cryptocurrency was going to be the way of the future. And we talked about that in a form of episode not too long ago. Cryptocurrency is the brain child of these shitheads, including Jeffrey Epstein, and all of it was to send mass amounts of money from point A to point B and let it not be tracked by anybody. Okay, now, remember we talked about that guy, I forget his name, Dan something, who was talking about how if you knew who owned crypto or who owned bitcoin, it would plummet.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh, the white guy with a nice suit.
Speaker 2: Yeah too. As of time of recording, Bitcoin recently dropped five percent in two hours. It dropped twenty eight percent in the past month. It has dropped forty four percent in the last six months. It is on the decline and it is not slowing down. If anything, it's it's exponentially getting faster.
Speaker 1: Good. I agree.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: I personally don't think that we should be moving towards digital currency. I think that once that happens, we are all screwed big time, right, because then then they can just they can just shut everything off. That was a big thing. If anybody be remembers with the Canadians doing the the truckers driving across and protesting and stuff, they were like holding up their bank accounts yep, and things like that. So I mean, you know that they're going to do this. It's not a hidden thing. So if they push forward, especially how England is like hell bent on pushing this into fruition but pretty much happening, then we know this is probably something we shouldn't be doing. And the fact that all these shitheads are the ones that invented it. Plus you know Fink is Elon's like home, me home. I mean, they were just they were just sitting at the World Economic Forum joking around back and forth with each other about how much of what is I mean, it's not oh yeah, it's not even just that, but like they were just joking around with each other, like if people can't simply draw the connections themselves, Like I understand listening to people that are involved in conspiracy theories, you think they're crazy, but you could literally just look at this you're self and really be like, you know, they sure all seem pretty chummy together. The money all seems to trail back and forth between each other. Epstein seems to be the center person of all of this. Maybe what they're pushing forward is not a positive thing for humanity.
Speaker 2: I'm glad once again we have been vindicated. The conspiracy community has been vindicated.
Speaker 1: And I can't on the deaths of millions or thousands, probably, but.
Speaker 2: I understand that I'm not happy that we were right about these things. But also we have been saying it for years, even before the cult of conspiracy was a thing. And I'm not talking about just Jacob. I'm not talking about just Raven, I'm not talking about Jonathan. I'm talking about people who have been looking into conspiracies for years and years and years, have been trying to get this word out. And now so many people are like, yo, I'll be real with y'all. I think we owe the conspiracy theorist in a Poulo because they were right about like everything, there's tons of not just comedians, not just TV personalities, all these things. They're like, Okay, you know, perhaps we should be listening to a whit conspiracy theories a little bit seriously, because like, yeah, no shit, sharelock. We've been saying it forever.
Speaker 1: The problem is a conveniency aspect that they have created with AI and the need for the technology in a world where technology is so prevalent, it's making it challenging for people to actually stand up and also break the cycle of conveniency. That's the problem. So they know now one hundred percent. Wayfair never went out of business. No, Wayfair never went out of business. Like, let's really just like reiterate this. We all know that Wayfair was selling children. Yeah, children that were taken, missing children that were taken, proven that they were. Wayfair never stopped selling Etsy proven to be selling children as paintings and has never let up once. Never, people have not stopped buying from Etsy. You're creating Etsy shops at all.
Speaker 2: Course, Pizzagate has now been confirmed to be a real thing. For the past I would say maybe ten years that was laughed at. Oh you mean that whole Pizzagate thing, you know, No, no, no, the fucking Pizzagate thing. Dog, that's a real thing. Everybody laughed, They made jokes about it, they blasted on the on the news and all these things. Oh oh so you're one of those q tarts. Oh you're one of those Pizzagate believers. It's like Yeah, you're underplaying something very very serious the same way they underplayed wayfair. The common pizza joint, if I'm not mistaken, is still.
Speaker 1: Open own by the same I would even doubt it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even though it's now been confirmed.
Speaker 1: Pessa has a fucking video of him or sturing a child and he's not arrested and put in jail.
Speaker 2: John say, and I pulled that up on an episode years ago. But like, that's a real thing.
Speaker 1: It's a real video. It's circulating, it's making its rounds again right now because the Clintons are obviously are supposed to testify and all this stuff. So okay, so you have actual proof, and yet this person has been walking for you this whole time. I don't know what it's going to take for people to understand that, Like maybe we really should be opening our eyes up to what is the actual narratives and what have they been working on all this time. That's what's the scary part, is what they've been working on and how successful they have been in the background while we have continued to be little worker bees and working and just trying to survive.
Speaker 2: The scary part is that they have had whistleblowers come forward and talk about this raven cut to Edward Snowden warned us that these things were going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got slayed.
Speaker 2: He's still living in Russia for fear of his life. Because even though even now, even now, as we are talking about the Epstein connections, the Bitcoin connections, eugenics connections, AI connections, the whole ring of pedophiles, all of this, the spying on us. They have been using Facebook, PayPal, everything to spy on the American people. Four years Snowden blew the whistle on this and was ousted, and still to this day, the government will not allow him to come back home, even though like, oh, we'll totally take you back home. He's like, yeah, you can get fucked because I guarantee I'm going to be found dead somewhere. So let's read about that. Right, So, the NSA continues to violate American's Internet privacy rights. This was written in twenty eighteen, but again, this all ties back to Epstein. All of this ties back to Epstein. Let's get into it here. So a federal court will be scrutinizing one of the National Security Agency's worst spying program on Monday. The case has the potential to restore crucial privacy protections for the millions of Americans who use the Internet to communicate with friends, family, and others overseas. Yeah, Unfortunately that didn't happen, right because Edward Snowden was telling everybody about PRISM. The unconstitutional surveillance program at issue is called PRISM, under which the NSA, FBI, and CIA gather and search through Americans international emails, internet calls, and chats without obtaining a warrant. When Edward Snowden blew the whistle on PRISM in twenty thirteen, the program included at least nine major Internet companies, including Facebook, Google, Apple, and Skype. So once again the connections. As far as how Facebook got started based off of a ADARPA program to spyle on the American people, this was proven in twenty thirteen. They were using PRISM to do it. Nobody paid attention, nobody cared. Today it is very likely that includes an even broader set of companies. So the government insists that it uses this program to target foreigners, but that's only half the picture. In reality, it uses PRISM as a backdoor into americans private communications, violating the Fourth Amendment on a massive scale. We don't know the total number of Americans affected even today because the government has refused to provide any estimate. This type of unjustifiable secrecy has also helped the program eve a public judicial review of its legality because the government also are excuse me, almost never tells the people that it's spied on them without a warrant. Indeed, the government has a track record of failing to tell Americans about this spying, even when the person in charged or is charged with a crime based on the surveillance. That's one reason why this case is so important. This time the government has admitted to the spine and that's the thing, this absolutely thing. So we talked about this before too near us, just one parish over, there was a police officer, his wife was a teacher out of high school. They were doing horrible shit to children and they were making like he was coming into cupcake batter and his wife was making these cupcakes and bringing it to these kids and all this for years and years and years. There was pictures. There was abuse that was happening to these kids. They were bringing home these high school girls and doing unspeakable shit to them. They also were producing child porn and distributing it. All this they were caught from spying from the Patriot Act. So like that is a case where this was absolutely being used for a good purpose. But that's the one in a million. The reality of it is that this was being done by the pedophilic elite to the American public, and every now and then they had to throw the American public a bone. But even when they were under a being tried, they said that this was obtained through surveillance. They never actually admitted that it was through the Patriot Act, even though that's clearly what it was. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, but either way it goes. They just say that they found this on them, and here we go. They never expressly said that it was from government surveillance like that. They waited too, Yes they did, Yes, they waited.
Speaker 1: They had because they had gotten a tip and they and she is the reasons why she is the actual reason why nobody in this state can bring any food from outside that's not completely sealed to anything at all to the school because of her. Yep, and it's it's really the whole story is horrific. And the child porn that they were creating and all this stuff, like they waited and he was that and other people in the department had heard rumors about him, but they didn't come forward with anything as well. So the surveillance, you can't because they have triggers in set set in to people looking up child porn, you get flagged. Yep, Like in the systems, you're being monitored. Everything is being monitored. You can't tell me that people are just happily watching child porn or creating it and then uploading it to the dark web, and they're not being flagged right away, like you're as soon as you even distribute though or watch like intake it. You should be getting charged instead of just sitting on these people for months and months and months or years on end while you can see them abusing people, abusing children, and then like you're just building a stronger case. No, you should be one and done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there should.
Speaker 1: Be no building a case. Apparently there's another lady that just was charged last week for horrific and it's the terms are horrific child pornography. And according to the news, they had information for like over a year that potentially she was creating this stuff and it's like, wait, so you sat around a year while children were being horrifically abused for what purpose? Now if this isn't like I understand being able to use this in a sense of certain things. The problem is is there's no ethical boundaries when it comes to the Patriot Act. Who is enforcing enforcing ethics when there is no there no no one's check and balancing it. It's just we own this technology, We're gonna use it how we see fit. No one's holding any ethics to this. There's no framework when it comes to oh, you know, it's there's a loose framework, but no one is actually checking and balancing the government and ensuring the safety and privatecy of the citizens. Because hell, most of the people don't even know that their shit's like it's like a long standing joke at this point, like, oh, if you talk next to your phone, your phone's gonna pick up your shit. Ha ha ha though, but it is real. But like it's a long standing joke though now throughout America that we all know that is going to do this, but people keep continuing on and it's like, ah, you know, but again we're kind of like we kind of got our hands tied behind our back of what do we do? I think the question is, is trying to protect our future from becoming transhumanism and having transhumanism and allowing the more integration of AI. That's I think what people really should be focusing on when it comes to this.
Speaker 2: So let's continue on here. So this is large to your point. This large scale internet surveillance grew out of the Bush administration's Post nine to eleven warrantless wiretapping program. It is conducted under a controversial law known as Section seven oh two of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. Relying on Section seven oh two, the government intercepts billions of international communications, including many sent or received by Americans, and it hunts through them in investigations that have nothing to do with national security. The Government of attempts to defend this spying by pointing out that it's quote unquote targets are foreigners located abroad, but this is no defense at all. Americans regularly communicate with individuals overseas, and the government uses prison surveillance to collect and sift through many of these private communications. The government has even admitted that one of the purposes of section seven oh two is to spy on Americans international communications without a warrant. The government casts a wide net, making it easy for innocent Americans who communicate with family, friends, and other overseas to be swept up. Relying on a single court order, The NSA uses section seven oh two to put more than one hundred and twenty five thousand targets under surveys each year. These individuals need not to need not be spies, terrorists, or accused of any wrongdoing. They can be journalists, business people, university researchers, or anyone else who may have information bearing remotely on foreign affairs. So, for instance, this helmet that I have sitting behind me for Boohert. I got this from a Ukrainian armor smith before the rush of the Ukraine conflict took off. And if Igor, who's the guy who made this, if I was to order some more armor from him, there would be some sort of a communication between me and Igor. I would get flagged under section seven oh two, and the government would start monitoring me even more heavier than they already are.
Speaker 1: It's wild.
Speaker 2: It could be something so innocuous as that it doesn't matter anything that could why, especially because it's a Ukrainian armor smith. Oh man, how do they know I'm not trying to get in some sort of a collusion with Ukraine about some military options. They don't know. They're just they're monitoring it, and that could lead them to find anything that they decided to drum up charges on, even if I'm not breaking the law, because that's not the point. So anyway, so where was I at here? So Snowden told us about this, right, he told us what was happening, but the extent wasn't fully understood until the Cambridge Analytica scandal of twenty eighteen. Ravenly, do you remember ever hearing about this?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, so d you?
Speaker 1: But I don't like remember a bunch of it. But I remember hearing about.
Speaker 2: This, okay, So let's dig into it here. So the Facebook Cambridge Analytica data scandal twenty eighteen, this came to light, and it pretty much validated everything Snowden said in the twenty tens. Personal data belonging to millions of Facebook users was collected by British consulting firm Cambridge Analytica for political advertising without informed consent. Basically, Facebook got caught selling your data to British ad agencies. The data was collected through an app called quote This is Your Digital Life end Quote, developed by a data scientist, Alexander Cogan and his company Global Science Research in twenty thirteen. The app consisted of a series of questions to build psychological profiles on users and collected the personal data of the user's Facebook friends via Facebook Open graph platform. The app harvested the data of up to eighty seven million Facebook profiles. Cambridge Analytica used the data to analytically assist the twenty sixteen presidential campaigns of Ted Cruz and Donald Trump. Cambridge Analytica was also widely accused of interfering with the Brexit referendum, although the official investigation recognized that the company was not involved quote beyond some initial inquiries and that quote no signs magnificant breaches took place, okay in interviews with The Guardian in The New York Times. Information about the data misuse was disclosed in March of twenty eighteen by Christopher Wiley, a former Cambridge Analytica employee. In response, Facebook apologized for their role in the data harvesting, and their CEO, Mark Zuckerberg testified in April twenty eighteen in front of Congress. Y'all may remember that time frame when Zuck had to show up before Congress, and it was a whole thing. The memes he was sitting on two cushions to make himself look taller, the way he was sipping water was very weird, and all of Congress, these old cats were like, so, mister Zuckerberg, if the WiFi is on, can the Facebook see my face? And He's like, uh, I'm sorry, what if my TV's on and my WiFi router one of them lies is blinking? Does the Facebook have access to my bank accounts?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: And Zuck was just kind of like it's like explaining, like like you know, back in the day, you'd have to explain to the Geriact, except with how the VCR worked, it was like watching that in real time in Congress. It was very embarrassing for all parties, including Zuck. But yes, he was caught red handed selling information and intelligence to foreign actors to influence elections. And you know, there was some varying levels of success with this, and some of this really amounted to nothing anyway, but this is definitely what took place. But anyway, in July twenty nineteen, it was announced that Facebook was to be fined five billion dollars by the Federal Trade Commission due to its privacy violations. That was it, That was the slap on the wrist was five billion dollars not to zuck to the company, very important. In October twenty nineteen, Facebook agreed to pay five hundred thousand pounds to find to the UK Information Commissioner's Office for exposing the data of its users to a serious risk of harm. In May twenty eighteen, Cambridge Analytica filed for Chapter seven bankruptcy. Other advertising agencies have been implemented implementing various forms of psychological targeting for years, and Facebook had patented a similar technology in twenty twelve. Let me say that one again. In twenty twelve, Facebook patented a form of psychological targeting. Okay, just so we're all on the same page and we all heard the same thing. Nevertheless, Cambridge Analytica's methods and their high profile clients, including the Trump presidential campaign and the UK's Leave EU campaign, brought the problems of the psychological targeting, and scholars have been warning against to public awareness. The scandal sparked and increased public interest in privacy and social media influence on politic The online movement hashtag delete Facebook trended on Twitter. Shocker that it did such, and this is before it became x, So there we have it. Anyway, So basically, Cambridge Analytica paid large amounts of money for access to a backdoor to Facebook that Zuck and Teal left. So Zuck and Teal when they created this entire website of Facebook, they left a series of backdoors that they hailed the keys to. And I don't mean this in the metaphorical sense. In the internet world and in the hacking world, a backdoor is how you gain access to a website's code, and certain things have a key. Now sometimes that is actually a hard key, like an actual thumb drive that unless you are somebody who has this thumb drive plugged in, you're not getting access to this website. But there are hackers that are able to do very very impressive things with a little bit of time and determination whatever. But anyway, Cambridge Analytica paid huge sums of money to Mark Zuckerberg and to get access to this back door, and they did, and they used it against everybody. It gave the British company access to user data not just a Facebook, but of all of your friends, Facebooks, and very critically every other app on your phone. This is this is a clincher, right the same way that Timu, for instance, anybody who has the Tu app, but anybody who has Temu downloaded on their phone, understand that the CCP is using a backdoor to gain entry into your phone. And they can use that back door to get access to every app on your phone, including your banking apps, your emails, your web browsers, your socials, your location, your camera, your microphone. They're able to do that through Timu, and that's also been confirmed and understood to be a factual thing. This in a hypothetical conspiracy theory. Right to prove that point that they have access to do this, Cambridge Analytica was caught doing it in twenty eighteen through Facebook. So moving on. It's wild things, y'all, It really really is. So Cambridge Analytica was caught using this backdoor to influence elections in multiple countries mixed results, most notably Singapore their elections. Cambridge Analytica actually swayed that pretty substantially. Believe it or not, but that's that's more of a talk for another day. Once they had fifty thousand data points on every single user, they sold it to the highs Bidder. So Cambridge Analytica is just using this to get data points. Now real quick, you might ask, what is a data point? This could be something very small and innocuous, or this could be something very large, for instance, your retinal scan or your facial recognition. To lock your banking app, or to log into your password app, to get into all of your other shit, that's a data point, but so is every single thing that that unlocks. Also, you stopping at lunch at a certain restaurant could be a data point. What you order at that restaurant could be a data point. It's basically just a thing that the agency or whoever's looking into you would find of interest. That's essentially it. Some of these are more serious than others, of course, but a data point isn't necessarily like, oh, this guy all he does is go to work and go home. There's nothing to see here, No, no, no, What YouTube channels does this guy subscribe to? What does this guy listen to and from work every day? What where does he work in what regard, all of these things are data points to collect a basically a dossier on you. So once Cambridge Analytica collected fifty thousand data points from every single Facebook user, every single Facebook user, they sold that data to the highest bidder and were caught red.
Speaker 1: Handed and nothing happened.
Speaker 2: Nothing really, they got a find they did the cleared scene.
Speaker 1: It's whatever, I mean, banks, how many times is Trump declared bankruptcy? Like the whole shit done yet?
Speaker 2: Well, I know at least for probably more, but at least openly.
Speaker 1: For It's not even a big deal for them, so especially if they use it to their advantage. I know somebody talked about that the chapter seven, how the big corporations can use that to their advantage. Yep, So he got fined, but like nothing actually changed.
Speaker 2: It was all slap on the wrist. Essentially, Zuck had to pay not even Zuck the Facebook company, which all they did pretty much to just sell off that many shares of their company and pay it off. Like nobody saw jail time for spying on the people that way and influencing elections. No, and everybody's like, oh, it's all Russian collusion. Not exactly. Actually it was Russia didn't collude with anybody on that election. We're gonna talk about certain people colluding on that election and swaying the vote. We could have that conversation for sure, what in Russia? What in Israel? It wasn't though it wasn't. It was a very select cabal of individuals who have been in cahoots doing this literally since two thousand and two, probably longer than that, but at least this particular group of shiittheads, we have a track record and a chain of custody that brings them back to two thousand and two. And once again, and I cannot stress this enough, it all ties back to Jeffrey Epstein. And now that these files have been released and these emails are open source and all these things, and now we have a chain of custody and we have names and dates and places and things. It's all been verified. All the claims we've been making have been validated. Without Jeffrey Epstein, the government would not have had the ability to spy on us in the way that they do, because Peter Teal wouldn't have had the contacts that he had, meaning Mark Zuckerberg wouldn't have had the contacts that he had, which means Pallenteer in totality wouldn't have had the things that it had. All of the things, like I said, going down the list LinkedIn PayPal, Facebook, Instagram, Spotify, you name it, any tech startup that is quote unquote American over the last twenty years, all ties back to these.
Speaker 1: Shitheads Peter tele has mentioned two and eighty six times.
Speaker 2: Of course, why not.
Speaker 1: So all of it's linked, which is wild. So I mean, I'm glad that you brought more attention to the AI aspect of it and the data collection, because the data collection is the biggest thing. When we talk about AI gaining sentientsts and being able to be compatible more with humans, it's collecting data. It needs the data to understand how to predict and to be able to move forward.
Speaker 2: And that's the other part, y'all. We have been saying four years, And I know, I know some people out there are lazy and they think that AI is the greatest thing since slice bread. Y'all using AI as a tool for a certain job function. All right, Okay, I understand it expedites certain things, but please understand what you're sacrificing for that AI, and please understand where that AI came from. It is not a crazy concept to say that Jeffrey Epstein is the god fathing funder and one of the godfathing godfather founders of AI as we know it today, going back in time from the two thousand and two Common Sense Symposium that he hailed at his house in the Virgin Islands all the way to now where we have AI takeovers and all of these careers are being lost to AI in robotics and engineering and everything that Elon Musk is involved with, everything Peter Teel is involved with. Y'all. Notice how AI is taking over, And I don't mean that in some sort of a silly turn of phrase way, legitimately taking over to a level to where the Terminator movies are looking like a real possibility here in the next five years.
Speaker 1: I think once that we do my episode, the next episode we're shooting, I'm going to be talking about the genetics and stuff. I think the next one after that we should do about the actual technology that we have right now as of the date for AI, because they've made massive advancements just in the last two months. And I don't think people, I mean, it's not if you don't care about it. You're not going to keep up with it. I guess the only reason I really care about it. Like I don't enjoy technology stuff, I think there's some of it that's actually really fascinating and some of the AI. I will say this, I know that a lot of people are like you hate AI. I hate AI in the sense there's certain things of why I dislike AI. There is actual good technology when it comes to AI. I think the one that's really cool that I could see how it could turn nefarious, but I think as right now it's a cool one is the memory preserving one, because as looks so the memory preserving one, and I'll actually play the video. I'll find a video for it so that way we can watch it. They take your memory and they reconstruct your memories using AI, being able to like pretty much put a slideshow together per se of like your life, so you don't forget all the things because if you notice, you only hold on to like certain moments, feelings, smells, you know, like glimpses. As you get older, you start to lose some of your memories with when you're a child and stuff. Yeah, this can actually recreate them before you and be able to show you like a movie, which I think is kind of cool. To be honest, there's really there's some really good robotic things when it comes to surgery, where they're so technical that it's been very difficult for human hands to be able to do specific surgeries. There is benefits to AI and robotics, but there is a lot more negatives when it comes to the advancements and what they actually want to do with it is where the true ethical concerns, at least for myself are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'd agree with that, But I mean, I'm not saying the AI is like there's no place for it. You know, I absolutely can see benefits to it in certain regards, but it's the manner at which people are relying on it now, not using it as a tool, relying on it now, And then to cut back, how children now are not doing research for projects anymore. Most schools are not even doing some sort of I remember a time when you, yeah, you would pull up Wikipedia, and we all know that Wikipedia is not that trustworthy of a source in all regards. Sometimes it is a legitimate, historical, documented thing and there's sites underneath it and all the stuff.
Speaker 1: But for a while.
Speaker 2: There, anybody could edit it, right, And that's why we weren't allowed to use Wikipedia when we did research projects. Oh, it was so easy to copy and paste an entire thing and just change up a couple little things and put it up as that's your research project for a science project or whatever the case. Right, And then the teachers started. Every time you turn something in, they would copy the whole thing, plug it into a plagiarism website and find what website that came from the teachers aren't even doing that anymore because these kids are turning in shit that's straight up AI, and the teachers are basically like, ah, well fuck it. Whatever AI is gonna be the way of the future anyway, I'd rather the kids learn how to use it than worry about it they're cheating or not. And it's like, no, that's not the right fucking answer. You kunt, like, what are we talking about here? But that is what I mean. These kids and adults are relying on AI for all of their information, all of their research, all of their truth. That I have a very very deep problem with, especially when you learn that AI is wrong more often than it's right, and there's gonna be people that disagree with that statement. AI is right more often I'm sorry, that's incorrect. That is incorrect. AI is giving you whatever the most Google searches tells it to give you. That doesn't mean that it is fact checked the data that it's presenting to you. And if you have a question about that type in anything that's politically objectively a little questionable, it's going to give you a certain side of the conversation, typically the incorrect side. Take the how you want it.
Speaker 1: Yep. I think all of this is interesting, how it all ties into E. F Seen and Peter Teal and how really Peter Teal's name needs to be brought up more and more and more. I was just as we've been talking, there was an article from last year of talking about how he's collecting kids from universities like fucking Pokemon cards, yeah, and making them drop out so once they get selected, they have to drop out of their programs, and it was a whole article about it, and like he's still living his best life out and about over two thousand times, as he mentioned in this, he's created, he did a literal killing machine that is being utilized to be able to predict human ways and to help be more effective and efficient when it's coming to warfare just let alone everything else that he has his hands in, and how he's tracking all of your data all the time. And it was their brainchild to get these people together and to do this. And Epstein is actually praised in an article. It's him on the front and it's his whole thing praising him that you can look up from two thousand and three praising Epstein about hosting this symporium and how amazing it was and how revolutionary this is to get everyone together and to really push forward and create ideas and all this stuff. And then there's photos, tons and tons of photos of him at Harvard with all of these people having these deep in depth intellectual conversations of quote, you know, just thinking just whatever we're doing theology and blah blah blah. No, I think that they're going over eugenic stuff. I think that they're talking about these programs and what else they can do and how they can make it moving forward, how they can make it more beneficial for people, and people want to actually take this and accept it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know, it's funny whenever you're talking about the AI and how it's being used to create a more efficient killing machine. That reminded me of the story where they use the Marines to try to test out that new computer system, and because Marines are the Marines, they fucked it up. You remember hearing about this, So all right, so once upon a time, and I just tried looking up the year, but I'm a little fuzzy on the details, but it was sometime in or like mid two thousands. The a DARPA group came out with a computer program that was rigged up to a camera that was basically going to see an enemy combatant when it looked at and they programmed it to look at marines.
Speaker 1: There was like a group of six of.
Speaker 2: Them, I think, and they were told your job is to start here, and it was like one thousand yards off and run past this computer or this camera without being seen as a threat. So we need you to move in a way that is non soldierly quote unquote as a way to trip up the computer. The Marines, being Marines, were like, bro, got you. One of them somersaulted for one thousand meters and the camera did not pick it up them. Two of them grabbed big ass boxes and like ran with boxes over them and you could even hear them giggling to themselves, laughing as they kept tripping and falling all over each other as they were running for one thousand meters past this camera, and it didn't pick up that this was like a ruse because it was still a developmental stage. Another one, another one cut down a little sapling and walked up quote moving like a tree for a thousand meters past this camera to where it didn't pick it up. And it's like, brother, what do you mean you moved like a tree for a thousand meters? Showed me a tree that moves a thousand meters and it's like, look, it worked. Okay, it's only done if it daring the Lord of the rings, I guess.
Speaker 1: So, I mean you want some examples, I got you.
Speaker 2: But like, yeah, that was a thing that took place and that was in the developmental stage of this DARPA program for literally what became what is being used in Gaza right now, or was last year. But yeah, it's uh, it's crazy how much the research and development has changed and gotten so much better. This is deadly, this is dangerous, and people are still championing AI like it's the new Savior, and all of it is indeed tied back to Jeffrey Epstein, his pedophile ring, his dirty blood money. Start to finish, there's no way around y'all. Yep So, anyway, while we wrap this episode up, I thought this was a wild one. I'm glad that I brought it up to the good cult members, but we want to hear what y'all think about it before I go ahead and give that send off. I want to go ahead and give the send off that if you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver bullion, then go to the link of the description below to coecsilver dot com and get your start today. When you fill out your information, our homeboy Wayne Clark would be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away. Listen, talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA whoever's handling your retirement, and ask them what they think about investing in precious gold and silver, precious metals and totality and let me know what they think. And once they tell you the truth of the matter, you'll want to get your hands on some because they're gonna tell you at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in precious metals. While it is still affordable to get your hands on some silver golds over three thousand and ounce.
Speaker 1: That shit's way up there.
Speaker 2: Silver is affordable, why still get your hands on some Get your start over at cecsilver dot com link in the description below. If you are somebody that likes to season your food and have good, healthy seasonings and flavors, then go to Flavors of the Forest right now. Go get you some bigfoot breath. Go get you some lines Maine. Go get you that spicy bigfoot breath. It's amazing products I have. I use this shit on a daily basis. And if you use the promo code cult at checkout see ult, you'll get fifteen percent off of your order. And it's amazing. I promise you're not gonna regret the purchase. Let me think if there's anything else we need to plug raveingly you got anything on your in.
Speaker 1: Nope, we got everything. Join the Patreon, come hang out with us.
Speaker 2: Indeed, indeed, come get that listening experience. Come get it for yourself here. But good call members another to support the show and let us know what you think about this episode. Do you think we're crazy for saying that Epstein is the godfather of AI? Do you think that he might just be the financier and not necessarily the godfather. However, these shitheads wouldn't have come together if it wasn't for Epstein. But look, that's my opinion in the facts of the matter. But hey, we want to hear from you. What do you think about it? The best place to let us know what be to please hit the five stars at the Shares of the Life suscribes to comments, Leo postly reviewers, shares with their friends and family, share us everywhere.
Speaker 1: Here's the deal.
Speaker 2: The more activity the algorithmsease across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members. I addressed you, fine ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Why are you going to go check out Menimistics.
Speaker 2: Jonathan's other show and getting the same level respect over there with the five star views on the positivity in the comments. Come check out the Cage tonight and come join each of us for our individual Patreon Liz that we host every Wednesday night in nine PM Central. Links to those are in the description as well, and we thank you. Everybody's already gone and done so. And with all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the cult of conspiracy. And I am the Cage to Night. I am really and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need to learn just as soon as humanly possible at all