Speaker 1: Like any good show would be right. So we are here with doctor Manzo and doctor Peter Glidden, and you're in for the conversation, and the number is six point nine four three one zero three three four if you would like to call in.
Speaker 2: I brought my English to Italian Dictionary in case there's a problem with the translation with doctor Manzo. So you should be all good.
Speaker 1: I'm the undercover Italian here, all right, So guys, you have not I mean, I don't know what you guys interact with on the outside here, but I'm guessing it's been a long time since I've talked to doctor Manzo, and I missed last week with you, so there's a lot to discuss. I have a question because somebody keeps asking me about this methylene blue. I've heard some things about it being like the same stuff that they use in like porta potties. I mean, I don't know what is that stuff and is if you're doing the nutrition thing? Does that even should I even be something that you didn't consider?
Speaker 3: Well, it is synthetic, it is it. It is a drug, So you think about that first. I think originally it was I'll die, And I mean there's some people that say they have amazing results with it, and some people don't get any results. And my opinion is, I think it's just masking other things. I think it does a lot of functions that your minerals would do, and because people don't have minerals, they jump to the drugs just like everything. And it's like, oh, fast action.
Speaker 1: Doctor Gluden, what do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I have monzo is always right, So I concur you know, I don't have any clinical experience. I've been doing this for thirty six years, and it's I'm not intimating that I know everything. But I've never had to use methylene blue. I'm looking it up in my homeopathic Voluminous Materia Meta Medica.
Speaker 3: Oh, that'd be interesting. What the homeopathic version?
Speaker 1: What does that do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, methylene it's not even here.
Speaker 3: I've never used it either. I have people asking me all the time about it because you know, it's a big thing right now.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a TikTok thing. It's an Instagram thing. The blue smile is a is a trending thing to do. There's people doing the muscle like this at the gym with their blue teeth. It's so weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, RFK Junior started it.
Speaker 1: Did he really surprise surprise.
Speaker 2: Somebody sent a video of him on Air Force one and he was mixing it into something he was drinking. So, but I've never needed to use it. I'm trying to find it in my.
Speaker 3: I know document Cruise talks about it sometimes, and I've had conversations with more really about it too, because we talked about it, and he thinks a lot of the functions of the methylene blue are the same functions of copper. And what's really interesting is I guess I think there is a type of methyline blue they use in emergency rooms, but I don't think it's the same type as what they sell in the public, So I think there's two different types.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. Yeah, I don't have it in my database, so I'm not going to be concerned with it. And you know, we need to we need to make a distinction here and all just belly on up to the bar and have an understanding that there are a lot of ways to elicit a curative response in the human body, right because the human body has a it wants to cure itself, it wants to fix itself. So we can induce secure with hands on healing. We can induce secure with fasting. We can induce secure with medical nutrition. I mean, we gave the ninety essential nutrients over ten thousand people, and eighty three percent of them got better. It's just generic. Oh you have arthritis, Okay, do this. So you got high blood pressure, Okay, do this generic information, medical nutrition. Eighty three percent success rate. That's pretty good, you know.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I think I think it's one hundred percent success rate as far as strengthening the body. Though, even if they even if there was something that they had a balance better with the helmet path after the in addition, I think it strengthened.
Speaker 4: Everybody had to have one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: But you know, but what I'm talking about is eliminating the chief complaint, right, right, so that the blood pressure normalizes, the arthritic pain disappears, whatever, right. So, But so, there's a lot of ways to induce securitive response in the human body. However, there's only on way to do that with a medicinal agent. With the use of a medicine, there's only one way to do it, and that's by stimulating the law of similars. And you can stimulate the law of similars. With homeopathic medicines or with material doses of a medicine, the homeopathic preparation is superior to the material dose because it doesn't it has very few, if any side effects. So, because the homeopathic medicinal agents are curative and it's not a theory or a supposition, the law of similars is a law of nature, the same way that the law of gravity is a law of nature, and the laws of physics and geometry and trigonometry. They exist whether you believe in them or not. So we don't need to use arcane things like methylene blue for goodness sakes, because we already have a whole armamentarium of curative medicines. The problem is that people don't know anything about it. And I asked groc Aim to tell me what homeopathy was, and it came back with, you know, ahndred percent bullshit pseudo science, right, yeah, it's pseudoscience, unproven blah blah blah blah blah, and it's so here we are.
Speaker 1: They changed their the uh simple for it to saturn, just like the little saturn coat that they're in. It's the g looks like it has like a line of the CT you know, the Jesus circles, and it has the loop all the way around with the cleft of the G. It's it's a Saturn symbol. It's crazy, sillily.
Speaker 2: So so here we are. We don't need to use methylene blue. And if people had any idea, you know, number one, of their body's ability to cure itself, it would be game over. Number two, how to use different things to elicit a cure, it would be game over. And you know, that's what we get up in the morning and do because doctor Manzo and I, we don't want to give people fish. We want to teach them how to fish. And there's a big difference, you know, and just oh, you know, take methylene blue, take agonasha. Well, no, that's not how it works. You have to learn what to do and how to do it. And it's not that hard man. This stuff should have been taught in you know, high school, and we would and we would not have a chronic disease epidemic. And we have a chronic disease epidemic because it's the cause of the chronic disease epidemic is allopathic medicine, period, full stop, hard.
Speaker 1: Stop, absolutely. And there's a couple things I want to kind of add on to that. Then I want to ask talk to you know, asked doctor Manso about what he how the last week he had a class really close by here, so you know, just get an idea with how that's going, how everything else is going. But in addition to that, the other two things that I hear constantly are food great hydrogen peroxide. I know that the body makes what it needs, and I don't understand what this is. And doctor Hartist was all over the place on this. He was trying to sell you a super expensive one that I could find when that was half the price of the same crap, and he wants everybody to buy the big expensive one from his friends. And so there's there's that the thirty percent food Great hydrogen peroxide. Everybody's all over there. You know, Oh, if he says it, it must be true. And then the other one is chlorine dioxide.
Speaker 3: I knew you were gonna say that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those are the three that the methylene blue.
Speaker 3: Cause I get the same questions all the time.
Speaker 1: I'm sure the answer is the same, that whole thought process over.
Speaker 4: And over again.
Speaker 1: But I mean, is there have you encountered this. Do people ask you about this a lot?
Speaker 3: Well, whatever happened with the principle of first do no harm? I think that's been thrown out the window.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it didn't carry man day cause everyone wants.
Speaker 3: To like the latest new fad and it's like, okay, methling boo, and I didn't peroxide and the other one you just said.
Speaker 2: Chlorine dioxide. The only thing I've ever seen chlorine dioxide'd be good for is toenail fungus. Topically, it's pretty good at eliminating that, but then will it come back? Probably you didn't hit the root because you got to get to the cause of the problem rather than just throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks. And this again is you know this from the Department of Redundancy department. This is all a function of over one hundred years of socialization in reductionistic medical thinking. Even when people finally break through, you know, the the matrix and they see you sign of a bitch. Pharmaceutical alopathic pharmaceutical medicine is a shit show And I don't want to do that. I have to do something. What am I going to do? So people because they they've been socialized for over one hundred years. They'll start using other substances like botanical medicines or vitamins, or chlorine dioxide or hydrogen peroxide the same way that the medical doctors use drugs.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, it's fractionated in the nutrition. Like you're saying that type of deal just.
Speaker 2: For thing body, in the way that the practitioner thinks is a good way to go instead of just supporting the body's ability to fix itself. It's it's it's it's crap from start to finish.
Speaker 1: I have friends and people that I know from you know, doing the show that one hundred percent you know on board with you say wonderful things about you, duck duck doing because you know this is your hour usually. And yet when I try to explain these three things and other things like this, what do you think of this one thing? What do you think this one thing? I'm like, you hear you nothing that I say. I feel like you're doing the Yoda thing. You know, hear you nothing that I say.
Speaker 4: It's like, get to the thirty essentels and then you did.
Speaker 2: On the wall behind. Yeah, I mean welcome to Welcome to the club. Right, Because this has been going on for thirty six years now, at least in my life, and it's not I mean, I'm a holist, so my mind naturally goes to, well, what's the cause? Right? So why do people think like this? Why is it hard for somebody to understand the holistic perspective? Well, I'll tell you why. It's because of one hundred years of socialization and reductionistic science. Period.
Speaker 1: All they have to do is skin across a TV set at the wrong time and they'll be back into that way of thinking because of whatever commercial is on or whatever TV show about doctors.
Speaker 4: Is on at the time, you know, and they want that quick fix.
Speaker 3: And you know that's the funny thing about forcing the bodying symptomatic relief. Oh you feel better right away, But did you do anything the bubble went from here to here? When all your problems come back, it's like, well, you didn't really actually do anything. Yeah, it's make it worse.
Speaker 2: You know, I can't so I think I think we're like one hundred years ahead of our time. Honestly, that sucks, and you know, it's it's it's it's amazing to me that And again this from the Department of Redundancy Department that you know, in spite of all of their failures, you know, just pragmatic failures. Right, MD directed medicine leading cause of death in the US, It's the leading cause of bankruptcy in the US. And while these people have been in complete, utter, in total control, in a monopoly of medicine, chronic disease has gone through the roof. Alzheimer's skyrocketed. Autism is skyrocketed. Chronic disease is getting worse. Life expectancy is getting shorter, We're getting sicker by the day. While these guys have been in charge of medicine and yet everybody loves them. It's amazing to me.
Speaker 3: Show you a quick five minute video. I don't really endorse this guy, but he shares this. This was the one of the later studies. I think it came out in twenty twenty one, combination of Harvard and John Hopskin.
Speaker 1: So there was a bunch of crap that just happened on pitch shoot. But just by opening it, it just started playing crazy stuff. So I was apologized with it.
Speaker 3: Whenever you're ready, you can bring it up. But we kind of know. But this is the latest information. He does a good job reviewing it. Not that I endorse this guy, but.
Speaker 5: Hey, Jeff Nelson of ved Churce, you've probably heard the shocking statistic that medical errors are the third leading cause of death in the United States. This study from twenty sixteen found it over two hundred and fifty thousand Americans die each year due to mistakes made by doctors and hospitals. That's a quarter million people killed by the medical system that's supposed to be healing us. But brace yourself, because there's a new study that suggests that the problem of death and injury from medical mistakes may actually be far, far worse than we ever realized. Why do we now know this because the previous research looking at medical mistakes has not fully accounted for the staggering toll of diagnostic errors when potentially life threatening diseases are missed or misdiagnosed by medical providers. So up until now, they've only looked at medical errors like medicaid errors, surgical errors, prescription errors. In this new analysis published in the journal BMG Quality and Safety, diagnostic errors may lead to nearly eight hundred thousand Americans dying or suffering permanent disability every single year. Across healthcare settings. That's right, eight hundred thousand devastated lives annually, dwarfing all of the previous estimates. Fifteen diseases that our medical system is failing to catch in time because they misdiagnosed with catastrophic consequences. This provocative finding begs the question a disturbing question, could medical errors, which when you include diagnostic mistakes, actually be the leading cause of death in this country and head of heart disease and ahead of cancer. The evidence is piling up that the answer is yes. No one wants to imagine that the medical system that we trust to protect us could be actually the source of harm, and so much harm that seems to be exactly the case. The new research, led by doctor David Newmantoker at Johns Hopkin University School of Medicine, took a rigorous and comprehensive approach to quantifying the devastation caused by diagnostic errors in the US healthcare system.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: While previous studies have focused more narrowly, as they say, on medical errors like surgical mistakes or medication mix up, this analysis cast a wider net. We sought to estimate the annual US burden of serious mixed diagnosis related harms permanent morbidity mortality by combining prior results with rigorous estimates of disease incidents, so the results are staggering. The research is estimated that an estimated seven hundred and ninety five thousand Americans become permanently disabled or die annually across care settings because dangerous diseases are misdiagnosed, just fifteen diseases account for about half of all serious harms. Now, let's put that in perspective. Seven hundred ninety five thousand people represents the entire population of a major city like Seattle or Denver.
Speaker 6: Everyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's just there's things piling up here and those there's piling up here. Because first he says it's the third leading clause, and then he puts in cancer and heart disease. Well, what do you think caused that? It's the doctors. Uh, you know, if it's not the shots, it's the medications, it's the stat and it's all the stuff causing this problem in the first place. So they're the first leading cause and period. In the end, shots, they're not going to ever a commody include that in the total, because they're in denial that that does anything to harm people. The other thing is this sounds like when they're saying misdiagnosed. I'm thinking when they tell people they have cancer and they don't they kill them with the treatment. No, he's saying, it's the other way we need it's it's like they're pining for more funding so they get it right more often. That's the that's the overall sense that I'm getting from this guy. So I think it's it's propaganda because I think they're saying, give it, give us more, give us more.
Speaker 2: You know, it's the point. It's a point that's well taken, right, And he's again he's overlooking the obvious. I mean, all of these things are correct and true. And the guy that I learned my medical nutrition stuff from Joel Wallack.
Speaker 3: I'll to stop it there because he doesn't really say anything that we don't know after this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the guy that I learned all my medical nutrition stuff from Joel Wallack twenty five years ago, Yeah, he very He had a very famous book on audio tape called Dead Doctors Don't Lie, and he talked about all of this twenty five years ago. And this guy's overlooking the obvious, Right, Why is heart disease still the number two cause of death? Why is cancer still the number three cause of death? Why is one disease still the fourth leading cause of death. I thought we had the best medical system in the world. The reason that these things haven't been cured and are still a problem is because the medical doctors are not trained in how to cure disease, period And that's the problem. Hard stop.
Speaker 3: And they're killing more than the disease.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. Because they don't know what causes disease, they don't know how to cure it. All they do is throw pharmaceuticals and surgery at it. The intention, which is to manage the problem. The can is kicked down the road. The patient becomes weaker and more addicted to the drug, and then they get side effects from the drug, and then the root cause of the problem isn't addressed. So as time goes by, they get weaker and sicker, and weaker and sicker and weaker and sycre and more drugs, more surgery, more drugs, more surgery than bankruptcy than death. And we're the quacks. It's a shit show from start to finish. And so what's Bobby Kennedy going to do. He's going to clean up all of the corruption inside of conventional medicine. Isn't that great? All that that's gonna do is give more people, more access to the number one leading cause of death in the United States.
Speaker 1: And more confidence in his recommendations, which he has been saying, we just need safer shots. Come on, give me a freaking break here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he doesn't completely, absolutely doesn't get it. And more's the pity. You know, we're very much head of the curve here. We're like Galileo telling everybody, Hey, wait a minute. You know it's it's not the Earth, is not the Sun that goes around the Earth, it's the other way around. And here we are, all right.
Speaker 1: So, doctor Glitnen, when is your book coming out? Did you say you had a date?
Speaker 2: God only knows. So it's out of my hands. So it's like seven hundred pages long, and I gave it to three weeks ago. Now I sent it to a publisher in Australia whose job it is to format the book, make sure all the periods are in the right place, and all the page breaks are good, and the pages are numbered and the table of contents and the glossary, and you know, to format it so that it's good, there's no mistakes in a in a print form and in an ebook form. And so it's in their hands now. They told me that it would have been done by the end of last week. It hasn't been done. So I'm just waiting for them to finalize everything. Yeah, I mean, maybe i'll get an email today. You know, the manuscript's complete and we're ready to go. So I would guess, if I had to, if I had to make an educated guess, I would say, sometime in the next week, the book will be ready, and you know it's going to be sold. I'm going to sell exclusively through my website. I'm doing end around Amazon. We're not doing it through Amazon at all all the marketing I ask.
Speaker 3: So you're kind of like self publishing kind of like I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you did, following your lead because you.
Speaker 3: Just don't know if Amazon's gonna mess with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the truth, right.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's the thing too. They if whether you spend the sixty dollars that they charge or the hardcover of my book, or you get the paperback that they charge like thirty three for or you get the e book, I get the same amount.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They take most of the money and give you like hardly anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they take So that's why. That's another reason why I'm doing an end around them. Oh the one. Another thing that I learned is it's also.
Speaker 3: A lot to print a lot of books, though, I can tell you that, so that always, I always I had the print more once I sell them, I'm happy.
Speaker 2: If you don't have an ISBN number on your book, you can't even put it in stores. No, Amazon can't sell it. Oh, right, So that's one way to get their claws.
Speaker 4: Oh, I see what you're saying. So nobody can pick it up and do the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can print the book as much as you want, but the only way that a global distributor can get their hands on it is if it has an ISBN number attached to it. That's interesting. I didn't know that, M so so, but I you know.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is all good, and so it should be by the end of February at the very latest available. Let me I can show you the cover, the front cover. Excited about it?
Speaker 4: So is it one of the three that you showed me, yep, it is.
Speaker 3: We going to replace the book that you can't yes anymore? Because that was because the Amazon wasn't it took it down?
Speaker 1: Yes, they did tempt to cure the holistic medicine.
Speaker 2: How to leave Big Is this backwards on your screen?
Speaker 6: Nope?
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 2: Okay, How to leave Big Farmer behind and become the hero of your own health Recovery, Health Reclamation Trilogy.
Speaker 1: And it looks like in the bottom right hand cluner you have the gliten spiral.
Speaker 2: Yeah, spiral. Hard to see this in this format. Yeah, and so book one is the cause of the chronic disease epidemic, Book two is the cure for the chronic disease epidemic, and book three is uh I think on ninety five self oulp health Recovery protocols. So I'm pretty proud of it. It's kind of like a compilation of the first two books that I did with the rough edges sand it off because there were some pretty rough edges.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want people to be jealous of me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they can't get it anymore, so, but you won't need to because that book has been rolled into this book and it's it's better. So so anyway, that's the story. But what I'm more interested to find out is how the FDA is handling our good friend to doctor Monzo.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was going to be my next Yes, thank you, doctor Gluden.
Speaker 3: Who knows. We still haven't heard anything.
Speaker 4: And you still haven't got anything back.
Speaker 3: Either, Right, we haven't got anything back either.
Speaker 4: Just at like sixty grand or the crap they're holding out to.
Speaker 3: The latest I've heard is it's supposed to be all the information is supposed to be with the Assistant Attorney in General of Northeast Ohio, and I guess he's reviewing everything to see if they want to do anything. He's probably more confused than anyone. He's probably looking at it like, what's this nonsense?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but here we are, right we are because and all of this is allowed to happen because the charter of the Food and Drug Administration is to protect the pharmacy industry. Right. That's not a covert like you know, nudge nudge, wink wink in smoke filled rooms. This is what we really do, boys, This is their charter. This is what why they were founded to protect the pharmaceutical industry, which is supposed to be a national security interest for some reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well the rock the Rockers are associated with the rough childs who own our country in reality, so it's national security to them, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When any entity comes along and it challenges the pharmaceutical industry, well then the Food and Drug Administration has full sway to shut them down however the hell they want. So they can raid your business, they can take all your equipment, not charge you with anything, just because they feel like it. And there are no repercussions. You have no legal repercussions. You know. It's a militarized it's a militarized date, and it's a it's it's a freaking crying shame and Bobby kenned you better do something about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's everything that you just said for. It's a police date. It's it's a prison. And once you realize it's like, okay, there is no constitutional protections. There is no You can pretend you can read them. You can read the Bill of Rights, but it does not it's not applied anymore. You can you could pretend you have rights if it makes you feel better, if it gets you through your day, but it's not there.
Speaker 2: So you know, there's a movement sweeping across the country. It's called the American State National and it's people who are legally extracting themselves. Let me say this again, legally extracting themselves from the corporate United States oligarchy and re establishing their authorship of their own legal rights and effectively putting themselves outside of the jurisdiction of all of the alphabet agencies. And it's a real thing. It's not and it's gaining legs, and in the next five years, I think it's going to be the majority here in the United States.
Speaker 1: If I had to guess, how far through the process are you?
Speaker 2: So I'm just I'm waiting for all of my documentation has been approved and stamped and recorded, and now I just have to send those recorded documents to the corporate United States agencies to give them notice that, you know, I'm no longer in their jurisdiction and they can shove it right up their ass.
Speaker 1: And this isn't any none of that, like you know, closing the trust type of stuff either or anything like that. Right, Like an aspect of is it? Aspect of it? Is it?
Speaker 2: It's one part of it? Yeah, because when when we were because of shenanigans that happened. Well when we were born, exactly, a person was created in our stead, and the person is uh, non flesh and blood legal construct. It's like a straw man, and the person is what is under the jurisdiction of all of these organizations. And so part of this is giving everybody notice that you, the real flesh and blood human being, are taking control of your person, taking it outside of their control, and basically reclaiming your you know, your individual your individual statehood, citizenship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went through some of that a little bit when I had something happening with me in the hospital and I declared who I was, what my property was, which is myself and my family and all those others. I had to go through this whole thing, and I've had three or four different documents, and then I sent them a bunch of you know, registered mail and all that stuff with with some with a notice of a notice of claim. I followed up, but as I kind of just didn't think it was going to go anywhere. That wasn't sure because there's no there's no such thing as a common court. So what are you going to do after that?
Speaker 2: Well, so there are those things are being formed right now, so those courts are being formed even as we speak. So I'm telling you it's gonna be the it's gonna be the next thing. And I'm it's my prediction that by the end of Trump's administration he'll be talking about it openly.
Speaker 1: So you know, we'll call them domestic terrorists and anti Semites.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I think Trump will be I think Trump will be behind it. Mting. So I don't know what there there is. You know, some hope, the springs eternal. Nonetheless, here we are. People are still sick and suffering, and we need to know what to do, which begs the question. The other day, I dropped a rock on my finger.
Speaker 1: Boy, it's huge, Oh my god, Yeah, were you Was it like a Mason black or you like moving yep, yeah, like pavers or something. I just I don't think it's.
Speaker 2: It's broken, and you know, I'm doing a lot of homeopathic stuff to it. But what can I do with hands on stuff.
Speaker 3: To I would do to stop bleeding.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not.
Speaker 3: Bleeding, I meant, but well, let's stop bleeding. Procedure does more than just that. Oh yeah, yeah, it will help with bruises. And any type of inflammation in the body.
Speaker 2: Okay, very very good.
Speaker 3: Or you could just hold that one fing or two you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like that lightly.
Speaker 3: Just just getting the energy circulating through there, you'll probably start feeling the energy pulses and they're changed their cycle through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do right now, and there you go. That's interesting.
Speaker 3: Can you describe what it feels like.
Speaker 2: It feels like it feels like a like a background hum with the pulses life a little electrical. Yeah, there's an electrical quality to that's the first cycle pulse. Okay, so you're feeling first cycle. So it goes three five, one four six a seven four six seven, So you're about halfway through the the stages right now. Oh, very good.
Speaker 3: And then they would just keep cycling through the longer you hold it. Yeah, I would just hold it as long as you can.
Speaker 2: All right, there you go. Excellent. Yeah, because I was you know, I didn't even consider doing the hands on stuff because I was so overwhelmed by the stupidity of the action that caused it. I was thinking, so, geez, what an idiot you are for how the heck did you do that? And I did, and once that wore off, I started to get into the therapeutic therapeutic stuff, so appreciate the help.
Speaker 3: Yep, there you go live training.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: So you had a live course the couple weeks ago near Daniel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in Arizona. That was the first one that we didn't do in Ohio. And it's also it was the first one that was only a three and a half day class, so I put the majority of the training has all been recorded and it is online now, so people had to watch all the videos and then they.
Speaker 1: Came and so that's different than the pre course that I took that I took a lot. It's a completely different thing.
Speaker 3: This is the actual five day class, but we did it in three and a half and they got just as much lecture. They probably got more lecture time because of all the stuff online, and they had just as much hands on practice as in a five day class. So the majority of the time there was just all hands on and then you know, a couple hours every day of lecture. But it went really well. We weren't sure how it was going to work at first, because we weren't sure if people were going to actually make it through the videos before they attended class, because it's like, well, if you show up and you didn't go through the videos, you're not going to know what to do. I can't cover all that again videos, of course, But turned out most people got through all the videos.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 3: I think the class was really a lot more laid back and relaxed, and people got a lot of hands on because typically in that five day of class, I'm just non stop talking the whole time, booking it to try to get through that whole book, and it just feels crammed because it is, so I think this is going to be going to be the new model. Now, even if people still come here for three and a half days, it's still that saves you so much more money because the half day started late. So the first day was the half day and it started late like on Sunday, and then Wednesday was the last day and we really ended early. That way, people didn't have to spend the night on Wednesday, so you had less nights. You actually had to have a hotel, and that the travel in the hotels and food, I mean that caused more than the course most of the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it always does. So how many people showed up.
Speaker 3: I think we had fifteen nice, so we were hoping for more, but it was the first time and we didn't have much time to announce it. It was kind of one of those last minute things. Someone from Arizona was like, Hey, we want to have you out here, and.
Speaker 2: So where in Arizona were you? That was Messa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's like Mesa, Tempe, Scott Steell, Phoenix kind of on the same area.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think they originally wanted to try to do it in scott Stale, but then they realized that that was a week a week where that you guys had a lot going on in Scott Steel. So they were like, there's like no hotels or anything happen. But they found a church that was willing to rent they're building for us for a couple of days and it was a nice place and worked well and I had a surprise visit. So I don't know what to think about it. I'm kind of encouraged. I had a surprise visit by Jeff Zinc Have you ever heard of him? No, you're going to He is going to be the Assistant Secretary of Health and Human Services Services under Kennedy. He's basically has to carry out all Kennedy's plans. Well, somehow he found out I was going to be there, and he dropped in him and his wife and they basically gave me like a half hour interview wanting to know about me, and then he stuck around and watched about an hour of the class. Loved it. Understands energy medicine, and he was basically telling me some of the ideas that they have, and I think it was very encouraging. So I told him what happened with me. So he's going to be looking into that. He's going to be letting Kennedy know. And I don't know, maybe.
Speaker 1: The Jeff's taking from representative of Phoenix, Arizona, that guy third Congressional District, that guy Jeff cowboy hat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he curries his gun with him and oh my god, he used to work with all the big I guess professional athletes. Interesting, but he's studied like energy medicine, holistic medicine for like the since well at least the nineteen eighties. He started studying that kind of stuff, so he knew exactly what I was talking about with energy medicine and stuff. So yeah, he's the one that has to carry out Kennedy's plans, and it was encouraging because he kind of gave me some of his insights of what they want to do, and I was like, okay, well I can get behind this.
Speaker 2: Did you also say there's this doctor you should call?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's right, did you.
Speaker 6: Or see?
Speaker 3: If you're reaching out?
Speaker 2: All right, let's go. You're the man Manzo.
Speaker 3: Well, he's going to be going all over the country interergewing people. But I think in the next week or two, he said, he'll be sitting before Congress too.
Speaker 1: He gets a podcast or too, right, Yeah, maybe the whole organization needs a podcast.
Speaker 2: You're right, well, Hope Springs Eternal. That's that's very encouraging the stuff that I've seen from Kennedy. You know, maybe maybe there's a lot that they don't talk about publicly because it would be too much.
Speaker 3: I think that's what it is. Yeah, from what he told me. And I don't know if I want to release it yet, but they have a pretty good plan, so at the in the beginning, it's gonna look as it is a matter it's just a matter of whether or not they can actually fall through because they want to put through a lot of health freedoms and get a lot of people doing all the more holistic type and really document everything excellent. So then they can show in a time span in six months a year, especially in two years because in your two years, you know, there's elections.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't want to blame duck situation, but they want to be able to show the American people, Hey, this stuff works, it's scientific. You don't need this other stuff. Right, And once they have that and they can show the American people, they want to lay down the hammer.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go, rock and roll.
Speaker 3: They need the they need the American people to understand.
Speaker 1: Here's a problem with that. Major media is owned by the farmer companies. That's that's not going to change just because the governments is a new thing.
Speaker 2: Well, if if Bobby Kennedy, i mean, if they pass a law that says no more direct to consumer drug ads on TV, then all that goes away.
Speaker 1: So does every dollar in their bank account.
Speaker 2: Well, so that you have to find alternate streams of of you know, income and alternate advertisers. I mean, it's there's a lot of people in the world looking to advertise, so but I think the US is one of maybe only two countries or maybe the only country in the world that allows that. Yeah, it's not allowed in it is, So that would be one zen sword to cut, you know, the media big farmer connection off at the knees. I would be behind that.
Speaker 3: We'll see what they were to do. But I mean I got to sit right across from the guy and his wife and look him in the eyes and talk to him, and I think he was a real deal. Now whether or not he gets to do what they want to do, right, that's the question.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Did you have dogs with him too?
Speaker 3: I didn't see any he might have had in his truck or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just figured that that would complete the ensemble. You have the hat, the gun, you got the dog, all right, guys. I put the number in the chat again over on Rumble. It's six' nine four three one zero three three. Four it looks like The AND i know this happens with with these. Things the notifications come out. Late so NOW i see a, big bigger group here over In, rumble WHICH i didn't see the first fifteen twenty. Minutes AND i am guarantee you it's because the notifications go out. Late it's just How rumble cycle.
Speaker 3: Stuff they play with things all the.
Speaker 1: TIME i get things two days after the thing says it's just. Posted SO i.
Speaker 3: DON'T i don't think you can really trust the numbers they say you got, Either, yeah you're views and how many. SUBSCRIBED i think they play with all those.
Speaker 1: Numbers, yeah that sounds like a VERY utb type of. Thing yeah makes, SENSE i, know for.
Speaker 2: They do that on. YouTube oh, yeah.
Speaker 3: Definitely so.
Speaker 1: There was something else so well along with.
Speaker 3: That So i'm in the new, place as you can tell.
Speaker 1: WHAT i want to ask you about that part, too because your audio sounds better in that room or you have new. Equipment and THEN i was going to ask you if you were sitting in a, sauna because it kind of looks like the, wood.
Speaker 3: Just the back. Drop we tried to make the place look at like a little bit more of like a sauna type or.
Speaker 1: SAUNA i got youa.
Speaker 2: Effective holistic health care practitioners work in wood. Offices yeahs all feeling?
Speaker 4: Here wait, wait wait, WAIT i THINK i guess that actually.
Speaker 3: Did BUT i think we're doing pretty good.
Speaker 6: NOW i think we're damn.
Speaker 3: IT i thought it's, Back, yeah except IT'S i think feel a little. SLOW i think the economy is still really weighing people, down but things usually pick up after tax. Season, yeah you, remember we don't. Nothing we would be covered by. Insurance so you, know as Doctor glinten is, saying everyone's so, socialized all insurance doesn't cover, IT i can't do. It, yeah that's, well that's that's the that's probably the problem with the.
Speaker 1: Monopoly, yeah Doctor, gooden is that a copper? Cup you haven't it that you're drinking?
Speaker 2: Of, yeah it's a copper.
Speaker 1: CUP i THOUGHT i saw. That that's.
Speaker 2: COOL i like.
Speaker 1: It ionization?
Speaker 2: Right is?
Speaker 1: That does that actually work like? That but even though if it's it's the middle of a variety of COPPER i.
Speaker 2: Don't, know but but it it has a it's called an ember e m B E r and it sits in a little stand that heats the.
Speaker 4: Mug oh that's.
Speaker 2: Cool so my coffee is never. Lukewarm it's always.
Speaker 1: Hot nice anti.
Speaker 3: Bacterial there you.
Speaker 2: Go that's. Right Morley robin would be.
Speaker 1: Proud so let since we've kind of dispelled the you, know these fad, things and, MAN i swear the reach of some of. These and we were friends for a while quite a long. Time forty episodes, together but then it just gotta it turned too much into a commercialized, circus AND i, started you, know the. Whole he also PUSHED E, dta WHICH i was, like that strips everything, Out, bud and then people are having deficiencies as it. Is you, know it's like that's that's not something that you do outside of a clinical. Setting when it's you, know you're just doing it on your. Own you don't know what to put back. In lots of, things lots of, things you, know but, anyway.
Speaker 3: Be very viral for some, reason because it seems like all the stuff that that group pushes is all the questions we. Get, yeah of, course, yeah, YEAH i THINK i was all the time from people's.
Speaker 1: He've got a book out, too and his handlers and whoever is pushing that pretty hard to he's surfaced.
Speaker 3: Again, know people don't. Understand it's like as much as we try to tell, them oh, well you KNOW eedta is going to boil all your minerals and all kinds of, nutrients their ridiculous statement, is oh well we just take. Minerals after we take. It it's, like you, know how much nutritional deficiencies you have and how long it takes to reneutrify your. Body being a couple of trace minerals right after you DO edta is not going to get your mineral levels back. Up it's like a long time to restore that.
Speaker 2: Again and also when people take the proper plant to drived minerals into their body in therapeutic, doses as the body becomes, mineralized it starts to eliminate toxic. Minerals, yep that's one of the things that the medical nutrition. Does it's a you, know a little side, effect so to, speak of the health optimal optimizing processes that happened when the body's. Mineralized AND i was one of. Them i'm going to toot my own horn. HERE i was one of the first doctors of any, type nature pathic OR mdy in the entire country to do heavy metal. DETOXIFICATION i started doing heavy metal detos in nineteen ninety. Two, WELL i did it clinically in nineteen eighty. NINE i had my own practice in nineteen ninety two and my significant OTHER i met her because she was working at the best heavy metal analytical lab in The United. States that's how we. Met BECAUSE i was so heavy into heavy metal detox pun. Intended So i've forgotten more about heavy metal detos than most people. Know And i'm telling you that ninety percent of the, time it's completely unnecessary if you've done the medical nutrition, thing because the body just cleaned itself.
Speaker 1: OUT i heard Bet Night clay can also have let in it, Already so you're sitting in a bath alottle because it could have very pulled dead or other toxins into. It SO i don't, know it's a bit cheaper source or. WHATEVER i don't know how that, works but apparently it can make you really sick just sitting in that type of. Stuff, see this is.
Speaker 2: The, problem one of the. Problems it's kind of, like, OH i didn't think that through of the monopoly because we've got all of these disparent holistic health, practitioners, right you, know like, Guy SO i go to chiropractic school And i'm not trained in any of this, stuff and THEN i start. PRACTICING i graduate, SCHOOL i got my life THAT i start, practicing and Then i'll do a weekend course in this or a weekend course in. THAT i Think i'm a freaking expert kind of.
Speaker 1: PRACTIC i saw what you did, there.
Speaker 2: Keep it and you don't have any you, know longstanding clinical. Experience you're just doing flavor of the month. Stuff and it's a. Problem and if we had medical, freedom then we would know, definitively categorically what to, do how to measure the metal toxicity in the human, body how to measure, it and how to get rid of, it because it's not that difficult to. Do but there's no money. There Big farmer doesn't want there to be any money, there and the universities don't do any research on anything like. THIS i can't even tell anybody how much water they should drink every day because that hasn't been figured. OUT i can't tell anybody how much of the ninety essential nutrients they need to take every day in order to absorb it because everybody's. Different can't tell. Them there's no way to measure. It and this is a problem brought to you by the medical, monopoly and it's, bad. Man this is what needs to. Change this is where the research needs to. Go but that ain't going to happen unless we have medical.
Speaker 1: Freedom and let's just say there's a PARTICULAR dc out there who does make these very, confident in bold claims all over the. Place doesn't that kind of do a lot of damage to people who actually are trying and do have information when they're JUST i, mean it's because it let me ask you, that because it's like, this that's what other people are going to. Associate you, know natural health is fort with and then it fails on them because it's.
Speaker 2: Nonsense well that's correct and, true but you, know ultimately the truth will, out and you, know that's why the only reason my profession still exists mine And monto's profession still exists is because we get results more often than, not and you can't sequester the. Truth you simply can't do. It the law of similars will always, exist whether you know it or, not or whether you believe it or. Not hands on healing will always, exist whether you know it or believe it or. Not it's a law of. Nature and so that's what we have in our corner is our therapeutics are based on an extremely, solid sound foundation and they don't. Change there's a saying right that in nature pathic, medicine we add, therapeutics but we never subtract because everything that we do is based on, sound verified laws of nature and which never. Change conventional. Medicine they subtract all.
Speaker 1: The, time which just goes to show that that attempt or that method never actually worked towards it just took time to figure out that it.
Speaker 2: Didn't, yeah that's exactly. Correct so you, know the cream rises to the, top And manzo AND i will always have. Jobs there will always be people knocking on our doors BECAUSE i.
Speaker 3: Just, yeah it seems like the health problems have gotten more tricky to deal, with AND i think most of that really is. Now in the, past you didn't have a lot of people talking about this, stuff so when people came to, me it was like starting. Fresh now people come to me and they've done twenty different, protocols different, people and they have all this nonsense in their, head and they're, like, oh But i'm taking, this And i'm taking, That i'm taking. This i'm, going, oh Good, lord stop taking all, that, right and NOW i have to retrain. Them and that's WHERE i think things are taking.
Speaker 2: Longer now you are one hundred percent, correct one hundred percent, Correct and that's the downside Of it's the kind of the unheralded downside of the medical, monopoly right because, finally thank, GOD covid people are popping out of that medical. Matrix they know that that system of medicine is bullshit and there's no there. There but they still got, asthma they've still got rheumatoid, Arthritis they've still got something and they need. Help and what are they going to? Do you, know do A google search and you land on the person who has the most who paid the most money For Google, ads and that has the most, alluring you know looking sales, page and then they're screwed because it's not.
Speaker 1: Effective i'm going to see IF i can find. This so there was a clip that a friend of mine has sent, me maybe maybe a month or two, ago and it was of this particular guy that we've kind of been alluding, to but it was someone, said this person's dying a cancer. Woman the guy was saying that this woman's dying of cancer or, whatever and it's, like, well first thing you do is you get around the nicotine, patch and.
Speaker 4: Next thing you, Do i'm, Like Jesus, christ he's going to kill this.
Speaker 1: Woman it's, like that was the. Level and that's Why i'm, saying, like what happens when that's the thing that people encounter before they encounter you and they say natural medicine is.
Speaker 2: Bullshit, yeah, well so that's a. Problem but what are you going to?
Speaker 6: Do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, RIGHT i mean the cream rises to the, top always, Hasn't it always, will and eventually people gravitate to the therapeutics that are effective because you. CAN'T i, mean word, spreads, Right you. Can't you can't put a bushel on that. LIGHT i, mean once you cure somebody of you, know, scleroderma when their internal organs are hardening up and they've got three months to live and you cure, it, well that word spreads. Right once you cure somebody's kid of, asthma they were dying in the hospital at, asthma unresponsive to conventional medical, treatment then a week later they're. Cured, well that creates waves right in the general. Public so it's only a matter of time until people understand and can separate the good stuff from the bad. Stuff but it gets. Worse and let me tell you.
Speaker 7: Why, yeah, no go, AHEAD i was gonna wait to health. Coaches, yeah these people are. Nuts that's WHY i want to show you a couple of. These you, know go, Ahead and you, said but it gets worse.
Speaker 3: For the, BOOKS i don't know they're upstairs in my hours of training as a health, coach have, right.
Speaker 1: Exactly there's, certificates they can get. Them they can get them from a certificate. Mill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah she's, like this is.
Speaker 1: HOW i fight cancer THAT i never. Had so THEREFORE i, SEE i told you it works BECAUSE i don't have. It oh my.
Speaker 4: God the, music it's just.
Speaker 2: Music So i'm only looking at her. OUTFIT i don't know what you guys are, doing is?
Speaker 4: It, INDEED i don't.
Speaker 2: Know, Yeah Bethlene, Blue you're a freaking. Idiot and then, like, yeah red light boost? Function, okay why is it in A.
Speaker 4: Why is it in a? Ivy oh my?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 2: Really, yeah let's not do, That Jesus. Christ, yeah, well stupid is as stupid. Does but, so a colleague of mine just published a two books. Set it's called lessons On Pure homeopathy and the Best guide For Homeopathic practitioners That i've ever, read AND i KNOW i specialize in homeopathic. Medicine the most, effective definitive guide for the clinical use of homeopathic medicines for serious. Practitioners that completely changed my. Life but one of the things that he talked about in that, book which was completely unknown to me was the history of the evolution of homeopathic, medicine, Right and the guy that founded homeopathic, medicine that discovered, it that birthed, it was Named Samuel. Hahnemann and about twenty years After hanuman, died homeopathic medicine started morphing into something other than pure homeopathic medicine because practitioners came along with big egos and they thought they could improve upon. It they didn't really agree with some of it because it seemed too far. Fetched they didn't have any clinical experience with, it so they changed, it and then they changed it a little, more and then ten years later it changed, again and then ten years later it changed, again and then you, know one hundred years After hanuman's, death is no more pure homeopathy being practiced anywhere in the. World it's completely been diluted and messed. Up and that's exactly the same thing that happened to nature pathic. Medicine, yeah they.
Speaker 3: Want to get those books and studying.
Speaker 1: That the potentization thing is one of those ones that they got stuck on because they didn't think that there's enough in. There because they didn't they didn't buy they didn't believe in the method or the fact that it's an energy jic thing like ionic taking ionic minerals or.
Speaker 2: Whatever, yeah and then they started prescribing homeopathic medicines for the. DIAGNOSIS m, Yeah well they still don't get.
Speaker 3: It they still don't understand the.
Speaker 1: Principle we shared a bunch of your videos back to back. Too it's funny you're all over The, instagram Doctor. Masa we got to look for. You i'm sure there's people cipping out your stuff.
Speaker 3: TOO i heard they have. Been i'm not making any money off of, it.
Speaker 4: Of course not they.
Speaker 3: Are how does that?
Speaker 2: Happen we need to copyright. That but so the point That i'm That i'm laboring at here is that it's very difficult to find in the twenty first century practitioners of the healing arts who actually know what the craft they're. Doing it's not. Easy.
Speaker 3: YEAH i remember WHEN i was first, sick someone recommended a home path to, me and she was supposed to be one of the better ones. Around turned out she. Wasn't really she was better than most people were here In, ohio BUT i, mean and her remedies weren't able to help, me AND i don't think she really. Knew, yeah it was just when you had hours trying to figure out and then she just kind of, THING i think this is the one you. Need i'm, like you, think like that doesn't sound really. SURE i always believed in it, still AND i just, thought, WELL i don't think she could find the right one because she just wasn't. Training eventually she died of cancer AND i was, like, oh she definitely didn't.
Speaker 2: Know what she was. Doing, hello?
Speaker 4: Yeahself?
Speaker 1: Right was that when you're still trying to fix your? Colitis so somebody there's this video with the.
Speaker 3: Colitis was the scar tissue blocking the energy flow from the from the heart AND i had protozoa and the intestine.
Speaker 4: That, was oh you did you had. Parasites SO i.
Speaker 3: Killed off the protozoa AND i got the energy flowing, well and then that was basically the end of.
Speaker 4: It long did that? Take and he probably had to do their clinical nutrition, too, right?
Speaker 3: Yeah less than a? Year, YEAH i MEAN i changed my entire diet BECAUSE i was The american standard college diet of trap.
Speaker 4: Pizza frozen pizza and ramen didn't do it for.
Speaker 3: You and the pharmaceutical drugs, too because you, know when they first diagnosed altar to. Colias they put me on the drugs and they helped FOR.
Speaker 1: I don't, know but like.
Speaker 3: Making it.
Speaker 1: Worse, yeah it just makes it feel better for a little.
Speaker 3: While AND i remember the DOCTOR i saw what his name, was Doctor John. Barron he Was. German was he AN md or a d, oh but he was in natural health for a long. Time he was ninety four WHEN i saw, him looked like he was. Seventy and he's, like, OH i stop taking that.
Speaker 8: SHIT i was, like you don't.
Speaker 3: It that's What i'm talking.
Speaker 2: About, yeah we need more of those.
Speaker 1: Guys that's WHY i represent The german over here and me and with the name with the idolge.
Speaker 3: Here he had a phenomenal raw honey he tested in his lab and he found a company that did raw honey at the, time completely hand, dripped non. Heat nothing you would put everyone on that. Honey he had like a whole storage room looked like a, store just you, know always told, me don't stop taking a. Hunter had all the good probiotics and all this stuff in. It it was not hed non.
Speaker 4: Chemical oh, yeah because even if the guy's.
Speaker 3: Companies around, anymore but he was old. School you couldn't you couldn't pay with credit card. Anything you had to call the. Guy you had to send him a check and the honey and everything was hand. Dripped took, forever but it was the best. Stuff you could look at the honey and see all this stuff floating in, it and he's, like that's what you.
Speaker 2: WANT i love stuff like.
Speaker 1: That to do the dead, bugs, RIGHT i, mean the little chiten isn't bad for?
Speaker 3: You you would do, yeah he would do blood sugar tests with the honey to see how people with blood sugar. Reacted he's, like you don't want to use that crappy. Sugar it's like the honey tells you. More why how the body process is?
Speaker 9: Real?
Speaker 3: Sure And i'm, like, oh this is.
Speaker 2: Interesting you know why isn't he the head of THE fda or wasn't he head of THE? Fda you? Know before the takeover of medicine in the by The rockefellers and The, carnegies the busiest medical clinic west of The mississippi was a nature pathic medical clinic In, Spokane, Washington and mostly what they did there they did a lot of, things but mostly what they did was. Hydrotherapy that was like mostly what they did the therapeutic application of, water period and it was the busiest medical clinic west of The. Mississippi why because they were practicing pure nature pathic medicine and freaking.
Speaker 1: WORK i fell for some of the anti Anti kellogg propaganda that they pumped out through The Comedy central one, time making him out tom like a. Quack but he was doing. Hydrotherapy he was Just theevand this guy he, was you, know apparently had a falling out with his brother about freaking corn flakes or. Whatever but other than, that he, like he was doing red light therapy and all that stuff. Too AND i don't know if there's really an actual frequency that's better than one better than the.
Speaker 3: Other you mentioned a book too on that, too didn't.
Speaker 1: You hydro, Therapy, yeah Doctor lynton, Did, Yeah Doctor.
Speaker 3: GLINTON i never want to get into. THAT i mean something you can git what it. Was BUT i saw a it was like a, documentary you, know one of THOSE i don't know if it Was History, channel but some kind of, documentary and they were showing how many like hydrotherapy practices were in The United states at the very. BEGINNINGS i, mean it was EVERY i was like everyone was doing it like in their homes and. Stuff, oh the Natural paths, okay.
Speaker 2: This is a twelve book series that there.
Speaker 3: Was is it all one book where you have to buy twell.
Speaker 2: Different, books you, Know and there are ones on, hydrotherapy ones on clinical, pearls ones on nature pathic dietetics and. Everything but there's a nature patic doctor In. Canada her name Is Susannah Susanna, cerenko and at the Nature Pathic Medical school In, Portland, oregon when it was a real nature pathic medical. School it no longer. Is it's woke and it's going broke right now in the SCHOOL i went, To Bastiar university is in you know what the youth.
Speaker 1: Said they changed anyway a long time. Ago they're green allopathy now.
Speaker 2: Right that's why they're in bankruptcy because nobody wants to go there. Anymore.
Speaker 3: YEAH i didn't want to go. There, YEAH i visited there and THEN i was, like wait a, minute you're just gonna teach me how to use.
Speaker 2: Drugs, yeah it's exactly. Correct it's, like you got to be freaking kidding.
Speaker 1: Me What but when they call yourself something, different and that's what.
Speaker 2: Matters i'm in bizarro work, right you can be an M.
Speaker 3: Nd i'm like you very.
Speaker 4: Much, Okay SO i found the.
Speaker 1: Video, GUYS i have to show this to, you And i'm Just I'm i'm not going to say a, word but Then i'm going to scroll down after the video and show you WHAT i said in response to.
Speaker 4: This i'm not going to say.
Speaker 1: It out, loud and people can read. It you guys can read, it But i'm not going to say it out. Loud just for you understand. WHY i hope Maybe i'll just say it out loud AND i don't, know Maybe i'll just go for. It jump off that. Cliff.
Speaker 4: Right so here we.
Speaker 1: Go hydrogen peroxide natural cancer. Cure, well that's quite quite the bold. Statement already, cure not, therapy. CURE i gotta get.
Speaker 10: It you want to go outside the, Country you're already outside the. Country you get a hold Of Antonio, Jimenez Doctor Antonio.
Speaker 8: Jimenez he's got clinics.
Speaker 10: In tijuana and In Can't coon and he's been curing for thirty five years people all naturally for any cancer On.
Speaker 8: Earth you've got to consult those. Individuals BECAUSE i know this.
Speaker 9: SITUATION i know that she was expected at two weeks ago to be dead in a couple of.
Speaker 2: Hours SO i.
Speaker 1: Think julie's, saying what emergency thing would you do with ding to?
Speaker 8: Help there's number.
Speaker 10: ONE i would slap a seven milligram nicotine patch onto, her And i'm not.
Speaker 8: Joking and then the next THING i would.
Speaker 10: Do you have got to get the Book The One Minute, cure and you need to start giving her food grade hydrogen peroxide orally it is known to cure almost every cancer On.
Speaker 8: Earth and if you study with, me you'll.
Speaker 10: Learn what every cancer On earth is either parasitic or created by, venoms and hydrogen peroxide is a cure for.
Speaker 8: Both how much do they how much that's? Strong how much a tease food or?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 10: Yep food grade hydrogen peroxide and you can get at earth harmony dot com at six percent food grade hydrogen prooxide and we actually helped develop that to make sure it was, clean, pure non. Toxic so you take that and you actually only put like three to four drops in six to eight ounces of.
Speaker 8: Water so then you drink that upwards of twenty.
Speaker 10: Drops you work up on the drops and start on day one with three and you drink. It and in the BOOK a minute. Cure there's over one hundred people who cured every single cancer on, earth and they were told it was, terminal they would.
Speaker 8: Die and they use hyden. Proxis are you the author of?
Speaker 1: That, Okay, No i'm just gonna scroll down a little. Bit AND i, SAID i hope he does himself in with this. BULLSHIT i hope he sued into.
Speaker 2: Poverty he trades on a confident, delivery not anything but how to sound sure so as to. Convince, yeah that's.
Speaker 3: Interesting well he is treading dangerous territory because he's a, chiropractor, Right chiropractors aren't licensed to, cure only mds, Are SO i, mean.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah and then he does a third. Party it's this guy's, book it's this guy's. Thing you should talk to. Him But i'm the one telling you about.
Speaker 2: It WHAT i, MEAN i, mean you, know he's not here to defend. Himself and so WHATEVER i think that artist, does he does good. Things but it's a point that's well, take and that what happens frequently in the wonderful world of holistic medicine is that practitioners with zero clinical experience will read books by other. Practitioners but he had his own practice that was.
Speaker 1: Huge apparently he sold. IT i mean like he had A dc. Practice but that's that's neither here nor, there you, know LIKE i don't think.
Speaker 2: So so so you, know you need you need to have clinical legs in the stuff that you're talking. About you either do or you. Don't and you, know there's very few people THAT i know in the world who are successfully treating cancer and and and have it be documented and understand, why, right because you need to understand why and how the therapeutic.
Speaker 1: Works and his group runs with The rockefeller AND Nih fund studies as their proof on things all the. Time Jonathan otto does that all the. Time that's why he's drinking in his own. URINE i, mean this is the group of people that he hangs around. With it's a traveling circus called The Age's. Conference it's like these are the people that he surrounds himself.
Speaker 2: With, well you know. WHATEVER i, mean there's room in the world for. Everybody and again the cream rises to the, top and so the practitioners that are having success will continue to have success, again will continue to have. Business you. Know the only thing that would stop that would be the long arm of the law and hopefully now with The kennedy, mandate they're The kennedy factor that that will be less of a. Problem so, YEP i, mean we do what we can do when we do. IT i just don't like the.
Speaker 3: Fact that if you want to say something, infinite you, know, definitive that we absolutely know what all cancers calls. From it's, LIKE i don't think we have a. CLUE i think there's probably a thousand different things that can cause, cancer different for each. Person people who have had cancer that came to me and they don't. Anymore But i'm not gonna SAY i knew what the cure. Was it's, like, well they just a natural, protocol. Right it's like because the, minerals the hands, on was it the Frequent what.
Speaker 1: If you only did one, thing then maybe you could say that was the one. Thing but if you apply you, know the then medical, nutrition which is the first, step is the things that people need to help themselves cure.
Speaker 4: Themselves then what other is all this other stuff?
Speaker 1: For if and what is all that stuff instead of because none of these people ever talk about medical. Nutrition they never talked about critical nutrition at, All so they're just telling you to patch it with a freaking band aid.
Speaker 3: And we had one person who was what is? IT i don't think it was fourth stage dony think with third stage cancer and, uh they did the coherent restore to knock out the weaponized nanotech pathogens and cancer was. Gone after. That you did like one, Treatment it's Pretty it's, like, well there is a weaponized cancer, virus but does that cure every? Cancer? No so if for that one version we hit it right on the, turret, well what cancer come? In it might not do anything because that might not be their.
Speaker 2: Problem because let's let's be clear about this for the listening. Audience nature pathic physicians don't treat disease because that's. Impossible. Yep the disease doesn't. Exist the disease is a name that a bunch of medical eggheads got together and decided to call a set of. Symptoms and there's no such thing as, cancer no such thing as. Arthritis it's no such thing as, heartburn no such thing as, egzma no such thing as. Asthma there are human beings who have been diagnosed by mentally incompetent medical practitioner with a disease, name but it's not the disease name that's being. Treated it's the person that's being treated that's. Right and, this by the, way is why allopathic medicine.
Speaker 1: Fails can't inject anybody without, names without, labels.
Speaker 2: Because mds treat, diagnoses, yep and nature pathic doctors treat. People there's a gigantic, difference and nobody's talking about. That you, know, again it's green allopathic. Medicine you, know we're using methylene blue instead of, Chemotherapy we're using red light therapy instead of, radiation and the list goes on and. On it's.
Speaker 1: Nuts, Yeah i've heard like they have a red light thing at my empty old GYM i used to go, to AND i was in it a few. TIMES i wasn't sure what it. DID i don't know if it felt. Light twelve minutes of just standing in front of the red, light there you.
Speaker 6: GO i like, that.
Speaker 2: Let's GO i red light.
Speaker 3: Therapy but, again it's like it's just another one of those.
Speaker 2: Tools, yeah WHEN i had become a, Billionaire i'm going to put lots of money into light therapy and sound.
Speaker 1: Therapy lots some sounds like it could be amazing BECAUSE i think that would be just like the hands in the sense that it's the vibration getting into you that you need right and just got to tune that thing just, right get that.
Speaker 3: Frequency, well did you see any of that written in those books Doctor glitton with the hydro, therapy BECAUSE i think in that documentary they were talking about not only did we have hydro therapy all over this country when it was first, founded but there was a lot of sound.
Speaker 2: Healing, well, yeah so they would in classical. Hydrotherapy there was one particular technique where you, know they would do the wet cloth, treatments but they'd also put electrodes on the body and diathermy magnetic fields that they used at the same time as the hydrotherapy and got remarkable results with. It so there's a there. There but all of, that all of the real effective, STUFF i, mean which is which they were doing one hundred years, ago went all of that went by the boards when The flexner report showed up and we had the hostile takeover the medical. Market and there's very few people that are practicing. IT i, MEAN i know two people three that are practicing really good hydrotherapy and THAT i would feel comfortable sending a pace to three in the entire world right. Now and you, know there used to be, Thousands there used to be homeopathic, Hospitals there used to be nature pathic. Sanatoriums there used to be used to be used to be not. Anymore and this is the other thing THAT i like keeps me up at, night because let's just say, that by some genie in the bottle, magic, right we all wake up tomorrow and Overnight kennedy And trump And vance they have somehow secured medical. Freedom they've legislated medical, freedom and now THE fda is out the window and we have medical. Freedom isn't that? Great, well that's. Great what is then going to? Happen the nature pathic medical schools are not teaching nature pathic. Medicine there are no homeopathic, hospitals there are no nature pathic. Hospitals in order for the infrastructure to you, know belly on up to the bar and to meet the, need it's going to take at least fifty. Years at least fifty. YEARS i, know maybe fifty practitioners right now THAT i would feel comfortable, referring you, know somebody who's really sick to fifty. Maybe AND i don't know. Everything i'm not SAYING i know, everything But my point is that because of one hundred and twelve years now of the medical, monopoly there is zero infrastructure to support the holistic. Comparative there's. None it doesn't, exist and it's gonna, take you, know at least three generations for that to catch. Up so big farmers got absolutely nothing to worry about for the next one hundred.
Speaker 1: Years all, Right, No i'm gonna do a share. Screen i'm gonna get this is what's cool about having both of you guys on my.
Speaker 3: Website, yeah because where you're gonna learn go to learn all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Exactly you're gonna go to Doctor glitten's, site and you're gonna go to Doctor monzo's site once he gets his his membership site going on his. Website that's, right do. Both so right, now this is CENTER frightlc dot. Com if you just click this from whatever video you're watching it and all the descriptions are the, same scroll past. THIS i wish trying to make this a smaller image and in the middle LIKE i used to have. IT i don't know how it got. BIG i don't, Sorry, sorry it's huge and. Ridiculous, anyway this here is once just just click this and it is the the affiliate link that goes right to. It Ball busters is your fifty percent off discount for Doctor glinden's. Website and we will talk a little bit about, that and we'll navigate around that here in just a.
Speaker 4: Second BUT i don't even know if did.
Speaker 1: That that probably didn't go, there did Not, okay, okay it didn't go there. Either, jesus hold, on let me try that. Again it didn't even go to my. Website that's isn't that? Funny these things are so? Specific let me try that. AGAIN i just have to do it in a sillier. Way let's try like.
Speaker 4: That, okay now we'll do.
Speaker 1: So, YEAH i had bypassed all this problem, before but NOW i gotta again Because i'm using stream. Yard all, right so this is WHAT i was talking about semper fry right. Here so you go, here you click this just above there you'll see the directly to Doctor glidden sight in the. Description but from here you'll see Doctor glydden right, here and that goes directly to his. Site all, Right you see? That AM i at?
Speaker 2: Here all?
Speaker 1: Right and then code ballbusters right here for fifty percent. Off over on this side you'll see Doctor manzo's, site and there is a code now because there was something going on with the, Link so that is the code for the fifteen percent off Doctor manso AND i JUST i think we just talked about that, yesterday DON'T. I.
Speaker 4: Yeah and then the as are.
Speaker 1: Well here IS bb, five so you have to grab that before you go into, there and then you'll see all this stuff. There we'll go into more detail in this in a. Minute but and, then as we have shown you many many, times there's the medical insight in the health recovery protocols are probably going to be your two big landing spots. Here and then you, know you got also have to understand that you have to remember that in the, STORE i think it's the store of. One that's where you get like the temper sent off the full, script so you're getting something for that. Too and then there's all kinds of videos, there all kinds of. Information WHENEVER i have the, PROBLEM i looked there, first and THEN i talked to somebody, after talked to doctor mans or talked to Doctor glidden or. Both like WHEN i had the kidney, THING i, DID i did the touch, thing AND i did the stuff that Doctor gooden had told me to get in the corn. Silk i've used second time BECAUSE i learned. Something this is gonna be an interesting one for you. Guys don't take AM i need a muscary and mushrooms if you don't want your kidney stones to pop out and slide through. YOU i didn't know that was a, thing and it was just a. GUMMY i took one Just it's LIKE i thought it was like relaxing for bed. Thing but the first TIME i didn't feel like it was doing it the first, time SO i took two and that's when that's WHEN i had the kidney stone problems the next, day, well actually during it while it was. Happening, Nodding, yeah well that's.
Speaker 2: Interesting that's the clinical data. Point you should.
Speaker 1: Mushroom it wasn't EM i need a muscary like the red ones with the white dots on. It so it wasn't like psilocybin or anything like.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 4: Huh it's like the ones that are next to pine. Trees oh, wow that's.
Speaker 1: Interesting AND i didn't know that UNTIL i was watching it video Bout i'm in muscuritos and they said if you are prone to, kindystones you should not take this. Stuff i'm, like, well maybe you, should because then you knock out the stuff that's stuck in your kidneys every once in a. While then may that might be such a bad, thing you?
Speaker 6: Know?
Speaker 2: Yeah if you, have if you then have the requisite things to help the stone.
Speaker 4: Pass right.
Speaker 1: RIGHT i want to have corn stilk on. HAND i want to Have. Keli, yeah.
Speaker 2: So i've Got i've got a bounce here in like three. Minutes but before BEFORE i, GO i want TO i want to ask Doctor. Manto i'm sorry to put you on the spot about, this but you know, what we're all. Friends what's your experience with The tesla coil magnet that you?
Speaker 3: Have oh are you talking about the new?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 2: Yeah uh so far really good.
Speaker 3: Results they have some manufacturing issues still with getting, parts so we're at a point now where we're gonna have to build all the parts, here probably In ohio for them to make the device, right because they have a lot of issues with the device only working for so long and then you have to send it back in and but other than, that it's been knocking out stuff really.
Speaker 2: Well so what's the application of? It how frequently does it need to be? Used is it one and. Done is it five minutes once a day for a? Week is?
Speaker 6: It what is?
Speaker 2: It M?
Speaker 3: YEAH i MEAN i only use mine every once in a, while but you can use it up to three times a. Day the problem is is a lot of times you knock out the nanottack and then you get it right back in because it's in the. Environment, well it depends on your.
Speaker 1: Exposure and it's spring like crazy here by the, way just to throw that out, there And i've been sick every Since i've Been.
Speaker 3: But when you use, it whatever's in your body is usually, gone and then it's a matter of whether or not you get re.
Speaker 2: Exposed so it would have similar positive effects as a full body M. R i would, yeah most, Likely, yeah but a lot cheaper because it's cheaper and you can repeat it. Frequently that's. Interesting and so how would you how do you do the? TREATMENT i, mean is it, like you, know three times around they, head three times around the? Neck is it up and down the front of the? Body is? IT i, mean how do you do? It?
Speaker 6: Yes a.
Speaker 2: Past a new? One, yeah, yeah that's.
Speaker 8: Then.
Speaker 3: Yeah So i'm not going to turn it on and stuff because you have to be three feet away from all. Electrical you don't want your keys on, you you don't want credit cards on. You all that has to be three feet away in front of the AND i mean not that close far, away pretty. CLOSE i would start to just go up the hand across the chest and you're going for about seven seconds and then you're gonna, stop so you hold the. Button it's gonna go seven. Seconds then you're gonna wait for three, seconds and then you're gonna do the rest of the torso across the other, arm around the, head down the, legs up the, back and you basically just kind of pass over the. Body you really only need to pass over one, time but you have to do seven on rest for, three seven on rest for three because you don't want to burn out.
Speaker 6: The.
Speaker 3: Unit but, yeah they've been able to get it done to. This it's called the. Shift, yeah you.
Speaker 2: Do you have any stock right?
Speaker 3: NOW i know everything goes through that website, now okay for all the legal issues and, stuff and So i've been working with someone else on this and hopefully the newer model is going to be coming out soon so we don't have the problem with the.
Speaker 2: Parts, yeah, okay very, Good all, right, gentlemen, REGRETFULLY i have a consultation in three. MINUTES i have to.
Speaker 1: Bounce so, yes, sir see you in the.
Speaker 2: Future keep up the good work and don't let the bastards grind you.
Speaker 1: Down that's, Right thank you so much for being, here.
Speaker 3: Sir we will talk.
Speaker 1: Soon i'm looking for Your tesla coil Is i'm not on the right.
Speaker 3: Page, oh let's. See if you go To, yeah if you go back to the doctormanso dot, com, yeah get back.
Speaker 4: There you go go to, More, YEAH.
Speaker 6: I.
Speaker 4: WENT i went to store there as is there.
Speaker 3: It doesn't show. It go back to, home all, Right, yeah now go to. More, okay it's kind of, hidden.
Speaker 1: It's not let me click.
Speaker 2: It that's.
Speaker 3: Go, OH i guess supplements and. Products there you, go and then when you, scrow there will be a little link here for the shift right, there just shift. Device so that's basically my affiliate code. System because this was a chiropractor was working with another technician and she got a hold of me and they were working on this. SYSTEM i actually heard her on the radio. Show SO i contact her and, SAID i THINK i know what you're working. On and so we've been in contact now and basically they were able to make What i've been trying to.
Speaker 4: Make so how did Doctor gooden know about? This that is SOMETHING i talked about the. Show oh you?
Speaker 6: Did?
Speaker 3: Okay so WHEN i was stuck In florida because you, KNOW i did a training In florida AND i got stuck there because you couldn't fly home Because ohio had all the snow and it was one of those stupid things where they canceled the flight and they didn't tell. ME i showed up at the airport AND i, like, well you can't take your bags because your flight's been canceled Into. Cleveland they're, like, oh you should have received the. Notification thirty minutes after the flight was supposed to. LEAVE i get a. Notification oh, Thanks so everyone took up all the, flights SO i was like stuck In florida for the extra. Day luckily In tampa where my sister, lives SO i got.
Speaker 2: Masking.
Speaker 3: Yeah SINCE i didn't have anything to, DO i was, like, hey why don't WANT i just call Doctor glitten and see what he's up to and is she?
Speaker 1: Okay after all that weather that they, Had tampa got.
Speaker 3: Hit, yeah they had some, damage but she's pretty.
Speaker 2: Much, okay that's.
Speaker 3: Good the PLACE i was visiting was like pretty. Devastated there was like nothing. THERE i was there for a training class AND i was, like oh, Man i'm, like where's the healthy? Food they're like. Covers covers is a, name like the healthy.
Speaker 1: Food this kind of sounds a little bit too much like that other, word my, lord.
Speaker 3: But, yeah that was a little that little talent that really.
Speaker 1: Devastated So i've telled people, like there's two methods to do, This like you can you go the ninety essentials right with the either either like THE I p six the whole food vitamin that you, have AND i also to always say the copper in addition to, that and then the what was the other, one the full of acumic.
Speaker 4: Acid, yeah you.
Speaker 3: Have the hopeful of the. Humeric you have the multi cod liver oil cod liver.
Speaker 1: Oil that's the other. One, YEAH i use that one, Too.
Speaker 3: And then the ONES i usually tell people to get is the copper and THE I p. Six, yeah although you're getting some coppet or in the whole food, multi but if you're really, depleted.
Speaker 1: Which pretty much everybody, is, everyone and if they have a Freaking. Twinkie they're gonna be anyway because the sugar is right so and then and then the. Uh and then the other, way of, course would be The Healthy foundation pack with the you know the stuff that's in The Healthy foundation, pack with the with The Eiffel health that Doctor manto, HAS i mean Doctor glinton. Has so there's two different ways of doing. It i'm probably gonna get similar the bulls here.
Speaker 2: SOON i.
Speaker 1: WAS i don't know if you know Who Steph understopping, is BUT i talked to him on some days on his life, stream and he was, familiar had some health. Issues he's he's an, author he's been on my show a few. Times oh, okay, Yeah and SO i set up to gofund me for him so THAT i could get him ninety essentials one way or the, other depending on how much we get coming, in SO i can at least ninety days of ninety essentials in, them so that well he can actually see if this is you, Know i'm pretty sure he's not eating enough or the right stuff from what he's told, us AND i don't know if he's drinking tap. WATER i think he, Is like there's a lot of things that might be able to be corrected a little bit if we just give him the nutrients he.
Speaker 2: Needs so.
Speaker 4: That's that's, uh that's that's just the hope.
Speaker 3: Anyway and so that doesn't, work then that's when you do like a consultation or, something if we have to go deep in and find.
Speaker 1: Out So i'm Gonna i'm gonna Tease niche today if you tell me did she send that last?
Speaker 3: Show it had been released.
Speaker 4: Yet she told, me she told me a week and a half.
Speaker 1: Ago it wasn't. It it was coming soon on the on the on the rounds of. Edits i'm, like, Okay So i'm gonna tease her today Because i'm talking to her in thirty. Minutes so we recorded.
Speaker 3: That now that was before the end of the.
Speaker 4: Year, yeah, yeah, yeah what's going?
Speaker 1: ON i THOUGHT i missed. IT i thought MAYBE i just didn't see the BECAUSE i HAD i follow her On. PATREON i just thought MAYBE i DIDN'T i didn't see it come through or. Something BUT i was like, No SO i.
Speaker 4: Asked, her, right it's old. News now you gotta do it.
Speaker 2: AGAIN i listened to it.
Speaker 3: Again just remember what are we telling?
Speaker 1: About?
Speaker 4: Oh, Okay, so SO i have you?
Speaker 1: Here did you have a chance since we've last, talked because we're kind of Upre i've kind of put us on the. Topic And i'm not picking on, him BUT i have a lot of pent up feelings about this particular person because the way they were treating me WHEN i was nice to. Him, Anyway do do you have any more information on that rife thing that they were peddling for five? Grands they said it was a real rife. Machine, yeah, yeah, yea BECAUSE i don't think you can tune it if it's a rin.
Speaker 6: IT i.
Speaker 3: Don't ALL i know Is i've looked at it on their. Website it doesn't look like a rife machine at all to, me, right it looks like a PULSED emf, device.
Speaker 4: Which is forced.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 3: Right and the weird thing, IS i don't know why they say he's related To.
Speaker 1: Rife he didn't have he didn't have.
Speaker 2: SONS i know That.
Speaker 3: Rife, Yeah rife didn't have any sons and, daughters AND i don't think he had any brothers and.
Speaker 1: Sisters so, right, Exactly so somebody with the last day, rife, Right rife could be Like smith In german or whoever the hell it. Is for all we, know, Right SO i mean it's, like ah.
Speaker 3: Then, Right but the way they make it sound like on their right website is Like Royal rife was his great great saying he passed on the. Information i'm, like, well that's. Funny why aren't you building it the same way he built?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 1: Then? Right why don't why Don't why aren't you releasing the freaking microscope that's even more useful in? Diagnostics?
Speaker 4: Right we got a?
Speaker 3: Call, yeah because his device was light, based they had plasma.
Speaker 1: Tubes, yes Accept, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, okay can you hear? Me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, YEAH i guess.
Speaker 1: NOT i guess maybe they hung up in that distance. Show WELL i thought we had a call From. Georgia if you if you want to go a call back, again go for. It so, Yeah so there's That rife machine, there and then there's Another tesla thing That Max egan talks. ABOUT i haven't actually seen, it But Jeff berwick And Max egan are talking about how they're curing people with cistic vibrosis and this and that and the other. Thing i'm, like everybody slaps these names on, things but what does it have to do with the people that you're claiming have anything to do with. It like you, said that's A tesla, device and the first THING i thought it was something that you could, spin something to tune. In BUT i guess maybe it we're differently what you've got. There it's more like a more like your other.
Speaker 9: Thing, right my name Is John.
Speaker 6: Harrington to Accept press one to send a, Voicemail press, Two.
Speaker 1: John, herrentine how are?
Speaker 9: You i'm well and how are you very?
Speaker 1: Well if you if that's us in the, background can you just meet it while you talk to.
Speaker 9: Us, oh, sure CHARL i forget about the, delays and so we got. IT i wanted to ask the doctor the. QUESTION i was diagnosed with stage two prostate cancer back In halloween of twenty, two And i've managed until recently to keep THE psa number. Down ALL i did WAS i had to prostate, removed BUT i declined any. RADIATION i have serious doubts about radiation, treatments and this doctor was pushing it because my LAST psa still a low, number but it doubled from the previous. Quarter SO i just wanted to ask this doctor some questions about about the usefulness of radiation treatment and, uh whether or not the di y Treatments i've been. Using i'm using fun bend disol AND i remect and on my. Own i'm not telling the doctors What i'm, doing AND i just wanted to see IF i can get some guidance from a natural pathic.
Speaker 3: Position, yes, well there's a lot to say right, There BUT i guess the first THING i would ask is do they have any real confirmation that you have cancer anywhere in the, body because a p S a number is really hit and.
Speaker 2: Miss.
Speaker 3: Uh they probably, DON'T i, know, Right and if you have any inflammation in the, body or if you had a recent injury or different traumas to the body could make the p S a number. Different and Now i've also seen people THAT.
Speaker 9: I didn't know that trauma could affect.
Speaker 3: It, yes, Yes so THE psa number really doesn't mean a whole lot because there's a lot of things that influence. It i've seen people with super low numbers and they had, cancer and then super high numbers and they had no. Cancer so if they're only going by THE psa number to supposedly diagnose, YOU i would want a lot more evidence that there's actually something.
Speaker 2: THERE i would do that.
Speaker 3: Because if you have any.
Speaker 6: Around it.
Speaker 2: Go.
Speaker 9: Ahead, oh, well you, know the only Things i've had are minor injuries around the farm. HERE i live on a small, farm and SO i don't know IF i really had a trauma that might explain. IT i did go off MY i had previously followed a street pedogenetic diet AND i lost so much WEIGHT i got off of. IT i lost almost forty five, pounds and SO i got off of.
Speaker 10: It and.
Speaker 9: The first quarter THAT i was off of, it THE tsa showed a. Measurement in the second quarter it, doubled but it's still a low. Number it's zero point zero two four seven one thousands of an anagram whatever it. IS i don't know if by the leader or the dusty. Leader so it's a pretty small. NUMBER i, mean what would you. Recommend have you heard of people using ivermectin and sun.
Speaker 8: Bendizol i've heard of.
Speaker 3: IT i usually don't RECKON i don't usually use. IT i like to try to go a little bit more. NATURAL i would start with the ninety central nutrients and see how that. Works if you have any inflammation in the body that could be raising your P s a, number and if that's the only thing they're using the. DIAGNOSE i, mean you might not even have. Cancer they know if you have. CANCER i mean they supposedly removed.
Speaker 9: It, well they said after they did the after they did the, prostotectomy they said that not only did the prostate gland didn't have, cancer but also got into a lymph. Node there was a very long delay on getting a. Biopsy they sent me for a SPECIAL ct scan that said cancer was highly, likely AND i brought it right back to, them AND i kept asking for the, biopsy and after three months, DELAY i actually marched into their office waving the thing and, saying if there is rudely be a create a scene in their, office Maybe i'd get it. Done AND i. DIDN'T i had to wait six months to the, biopsy which point they said it was stage two so and THEN i had to wait another three months for the prostateect to. Me LIKE i, say since that, Time i've declined radiation and this doctor is really pushing.
Speaker 3: Radiation, YEAH i probably would.
Speaker 9: Too members of my family who had cancer and underwent radiation did not have good. Results do you know what percentage of people benefit from direct radiation?
Speaker 3: Therapy probably because even if you supposedly go in. Remission they really didn't get to the cause of why you had, cancer so then it just comes.
Speaker 6: Back.
Speaker 1: Man they also looted munch of radiation which would cause, cancer and if they.
Speaker 6: Can for five, years that's.
Speaker 9: Right that's exactly the POINT i made to the doctor. Immediately you want to get. That, YEAH i Guess i'll be declining it again if it comes at, MAN i am what do you think about leatroll.
Speaker 1: Lave, yeah it's worked for some.
Speaker 2: People for, Sure.
Speaker 3: It's worth.
Speaker 1: It Ronald reagan used it for his. CANCER i think it was prostate as.
Speaker 9: Well a number of people did work well For.
Speaker 4: Reagan, yeah he didn't die prostate cancer this old.
Speaker 9: Age he died At. Alzheimer's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah that's WHAT i was right too.
Speaker 9: Much so is there anything else the doctor would recommend besides the ninety?
Speaker 1: NUTRIENTS i WOULD i would see what happens after ninety days with those and see if there's anything, else and then talk to somebody like Doctor manza or Doctor glyddon for either the homeopath or the hands. On if it's something that just needs to be put back to level, Right if it's just an, imbalance it might be. Simple it might be simple because they always try to make it very difficult when it's AN, md because they have no idea what the how they're doing and they just need to cash.
Speaker 9: In, YEAH i, know, Terrible, like especially after THIS covid. THING i have no trust in AN, md absolutely. None that's Why i'm trying to find AN. Md and of Course i'm with THE, va that's Why i'm getting my medical.
Speaker 2: Care.
Speaker 3: YEAH i would start with the ninety es central and see how that. Works and if that's still not, enough then that's when you would need to do like a consultation and like a wellness of their evaluation with us to find out if we can figure out what the actual cause of the cancer, was because there could be a lot of different.
Speaker 9: Things why if the doctor familiar with the Doctor weber's Work german doctor from nineteen seventy, three he seemed to show that it was a parasitic, disease showed some kind of an organism in three different stages of.
Speaker 3: Life, YEAH i think sometimes it. IS i think sometimes it's. WEAPONIZED i think sometimes it's. TOXINS a lot of times a lot of cancers are related to unbound, iron so that would be another place to. Start is really making sure you're doing THE ip Six. YEAH i mean that's a huge anti cancer SUPPLEMENT ip six, powder because you're going to want to do at least two to three scoops a day if you're dealing with, cancer and that will help get the unbound iron, out and then make sure you're getting enough, copper like the core. COPPER a lot of cancer institutes now are actually putting their chemo radiation drugs in a iron, solution oh, man because the cancer cells suck up iron and then it sucks up the poison and kills. Them so it's like targeted poisoning of the. Cell and that's because they don't realize that cancer cells are usually full of iron unbound, iron and iron is what accumulates parasites all organisms live.
Speaker 2: Off so.
Speaker 3: Why do people have parasites, well because you have food for. Them, yeah what's the food unbound. Iron so the best thing for you probably to do at this, point besides the Ninetieth central would be get on THE ip six supreme and.
Speaker 1: Do not do the twelve bad foods that are listed on Doctor Peter glidden's. Website, yes, yes.
Speaker 9: He's got specific foods that should be. Avoided, yeah and a.
Speaker 1: Lot of them have have you, know they're the standard ones that will either be heavy on the sugars that you don't, want which also, feeds you, know parasitic.
Speaker 4: Things or also it's like the stuff that.
Speaker 1: Is uh usually, grain, yeah which they always put iron, in right like, this if it's a serial type of, thing it's like those types of grains and oats and all that stuff are all off the off the map. Rice in my, OPINION i think it should be added to. That BUT i don't know if he hasn't added to it or. NOT i don't think he does.
Speaker 3: Oils in the.
Speaker 9: BOTTLE i definitely avoid rice BECAUSE i know it's a high glycemic. Index. Right, well thank you very. MUCH i should get off here and let another caller get. In thanks, again, MAN i will definitely take your advice.
Speaker 1: If you feel better, too, Sir.
Speaker 9: Thank you. WELL i FEEL i never even had a symptom to begin. WITH i don't, know you, know it was ALL psa.
Speaker 1: Tests it caused passards right over are trade.
Speaker 9: Test, yeah who. Knows that's when somebody brought up to. Me do you know if you know that if you really had cancer or, not but it would it would require the complicity of THE u of the whoever did the lab work as?
Speaker 1: Well you, know were they quick to take the pose it out or were you did they have to give do any convincing or was it just, yeah let's get rid of it type of thing or how did that go?
Speaker 9: Down, well he put it to me in the. Options but of course you used, fear LIKE mds always. Fear of, course just leave it, alone you'll be dead in two. Years probably not, true you know how they. Do SO i thought the easiest thing to do was undergo the removal of.
Speaker 6: It and.
Speaker 9: Uh and since they verified or supposedly verified that it was stage two, CANCER i was glad of. It BUT i never had any of the symptoms that people complain, about difficulty urinating or blood in the urine or anything like, that or back. Aches that it's just an ELEVATED psa. Test they told me to get through a, urologist and HERE i.
Speaker 3: Am, Yep i've heard a one hundred. Times, UNFORTUNATELY i bet you.
Speaker 9: Have, well thank you very, much doctor get ther? Adelage is that your? Answer?
Speaker 1: Oh my name Is, Daniel it's it means nobleman In. GERMAN i just can't figure out how to how to change. IT i think you have to do it before you get log.
Speaker 4: Gone, okay thanks a, million thank you.
Speaker 9: Sir you guys have a great day and thanks for what you.
Speaker 3: Do Welcome.
Speaker 4: Ada all.
Speaker 1: RIGHT i don't know what your time is. Like there was another person trying to push through that was from THE i think it's the Same georgia. Person so if they call back with the next couple of two, trees do you got?
Speaker 8: Time?
Speaker 3: YEAH i probably have to jump off hever.
Speaker 4: Soon but, yeah me, too BECAUSE i have.
Speaker 1: TO i have to get on a niche and niche in about fourteen, minutes AND i have to use the potty and my coffee cups. Empty so there's some things that get get it, done you. Know and it was really good talking to, YOU i really so here's the THING i didn't want.
Speaker 3: To hopefully we can do more of these since Usually wednesday for my better.
Speaker 1: Day that's, awesome that's good to hear. That, yes it's one of these days this will. HAPPEN i will be able to go through the class in the proper. Way and that's that means something to me to do with the proper, way you know WHAT i. Mean but the but so when you have gone. Through It is it like certification opened up a type of open up a clinic of your own type of like to that you're, done or is there like another like hands on you, know mentorship that you have to go through after the fact that you get it down before you start doing that type of.
Speaker 3: Stuff once once people are done with the, class they can really start working on.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 3: Mhmm you, know they're not going to be like a master or, anything but it just it just takes practice from that. POINT i don't have any other books, yet SO i really need to get working now on the more advanced. Books But i'm thinking they probably won't be BOOKS i actually released to the. Public they're probably going to be more like binder books that you would get in a training course because they're going to be really specific for like more advanced. Training so it's not like something that someone would want to. Buy it's really going to be specific to a.
Speaker 2: CLASS i.
Speaker 3: THINK i, MEAN i don't, know BUT i have to start working on writing the more advanced information for the next. Book AND i Think i'm going to start working on the next, class which will be probably going through the ebook and doing a self help type.
Speaker 1: That you can do self up, CLASS i hold on one second.
Speaker 3: Online so people can learn more detailed how they actually use even the ebook on.
Speaker 4: Themselves, yeah that's that's.
Speaker 1: Awesome and then. Lasers you'd at least need that, set, right we have the tuning forks if you really wanted to go through the full, thing like is you you want to do the or are the ones at least at the very least, right he would want something like that to go along with your your treatment so that you can knock out the stuff with the, magnets, Right.
Speaker 4: Okay, hello how are You?
Speaker 1: Georgia?
Speaker 6: Hello, hey?
Speaker 1: Hi can you hear?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 4: Yes what's your?
Speaker 8: Name?
Speaker 4: State?
Speaker 1: YES i?
Speaker 4: Can can you hear?
Speaker 6: Me? Uh my name Is jay at the. BOSNASTER i put a picture up in the. Chat can you see?
Speaker 4: That oh are you over an FT? J?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, yes?
Speaker 4: Yes is that your Grands is that your?
Speaker 6: Grandson that's My, well that's a good way to introduce the. Topic, no that's my. GRANDDAUGHTER i, mean let me with the.
Speaker 1: Picture bar, NOW i, say, okay oh, yeah baby sharks my?
Speaker 4: Daughter is it to? THAT i had to make it a little bit.
Speaker 1: Bigger it was kind of. Small there you, go because you had told. ME i think you had told me that you you had gotten your your grandson a haircut like. Mine didn't you say that in another in another, Post so that's WHY i assume that's.
Speaker 6: Yours, yeah, Yeah i'll send you a picture uh yeah with him uh with a, proper proper young man's. Haircut. Uh but, yeah the uh three and a half year old little. Rascal. Uh she breaks into dance if there's a you, know a movie song or any sort of song on THE, tv and she'll jump in from THE. Tv think in that PICTURE i put a link of her dance up. There she does it. Naturally, OH i, THINK i.
Speaker 1: Think, YEAH i THINK i know why you called last time or you're you're you're right at the end of it or something like, that BECAUSE i didn't see.
Speaker 4: That either it was because you've written it.
Speaker 1: In one of the one of the what do you call it in one of the, chats AND i didn't see it BECAUSE i didn't flip, it or it was because it was at the end of the show WHEN i didn't catch. It but it was because of that hair growing, Right the hair grows.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah my question is the girl's. Healthy she's not missed. Dead she's not. Malnourished my question.
Speaker 2: Was, too.
Speaker 6: You, know uh Doctor monzo and doctor H. Giffard god, damn it's. Okay well, yeah and, okay her hair is not. Growing her hair is not. Growing uh what DO i do about? That you, know she's a beautiful little, girl full of, vitality but her hair doesn't.
Speaker 2: Grow.
Speaker 6: THAT i DON'T i don't know if it is that a sign THAT i need to be worried about? Her is, like she'll get over. It her hair is start going.
Speaker 2: Alright at her?
Speaker 6: Whatever Doctor, Monso.
Speaker 2: Oh AM i not?
Speaker 3: Talking oh, yeah THAT'SOUGHT i was. TALKING i was gonna. Say, yeah the ninety essential, nutrients it's definitely a sign of a nutritional. Deficiency, now there could be a number of. Them that's why usually you do the ninetieth central altogether. Copper copper is going to be at the top of that.
Speaker 8: List but, yeah there's a lot Of.
Speaker 3: If your hair is not, growing, yeah, Definitely.
Speaker 1: No, no you still still everybody needs. Them it's what humans. Need it's like air and, food you know WHAT i, mean except the food doesn't have.
Speaker 3: It because her parents probably had and then she got less spirited from. Them so even though she's, young she still needs the and the other thing to know about the ninety es central. Nutrients these are nutrients you can't, make so you have to get them from. Diet and the soils are just so depleted that the normal diet today is not going to give you what you. Need so that's why you have to supplement with.
Speaker 2: Them.
Speaker 3: Right but, yeah you get the right, minerals specifically the, minerals so the plant derived minerals or the phobic. Minerals BUT i would try to do all ninety and you, know give it at least ninety days and see what. Happens but if here or something in the body is not growing or, developing, right that's because it doesn't have the building blocks to do.
Speaker 1: It like like with a, plant when it doesn't have the right, nutrients you get. Dwarfed you get dwarfed, fruit or you don't get any. Fruit the flowers fall off before the fruit, happens all kinds of stuff because it's trying to it's kind of keep the plant alive so it gets rid of the access.
Speaker 6: Exactly, yeah the little girl is, perfect SHE'S i, mean she's perfectly. Healthy. Unva and the girl she's she's just she's a ball of. Fun, uh put her dog on and we got. Her and there's there's some ripples in the family, here which is Why grandpa and grandma are taking care of.
Speaker 3: Her, well my guest is she'll respond really quickly then because she doesn't have a bunch of junk to block.
Speaker 2: Things.
Speaker 1: Right AND i put it in the chain AND i put it over in THE ftj. One this is a good spot to get it. Up put the two links in. There, ye that's The azure well one and THEN bb five would be the code for the.
Speaker 3: Thing and since she was three years, old.
Speaker 6: She's like, three she's like four months away from.
Speaker 3: Four, yeah, yeah so you would just take it with usually the rules that.
Speaker 6: Have got full head of, hair and she just doesn't have any.
Speaker 3: Hair, yeah she would only need to take about half the normal. Dose so when you look on a bottle during the adult, dose she only needs to do a, half maybe even a. Fourth you're, right she's, young but, YEAH i would get on that ninety es central so that will last for a lot longer than the average. Person but there's a deficiency there or their hair would be.
Speaker 6: Growing, yeah that's WHAT i was. Thinking that's WHAT i called.
Speaker 2: IN i was, like, yeah that's.
Speaker 1: WHEN i WHEN I i can tell tell. IT i can totally tell the difference in the just energy levels and over a feeling a wellness When i'm not taking him versus WHEN i.
Speaker 4: Am and so he's the.
Speaker 2: Thing it's. Like.
Speaker 6: WELL i also posted the link of her dancing to a song on the t be so watch. It it's really. Funny, alrighty it's just so watch. That it's worth to.
Speaker 1: Watch she, is uh, yeah she is something else sounds like programmed out.
Speaker 6: Here that's just got to get.
Speaker 2: Her m.
Speaker 3: Hmm that's.
Speaker 6: Right i'll sign.
Speaker 1: Off thank you so. MUCH i really appreciate you calling.
Speaker 6: IT i heard your.
Speaker 1: Voice you've Been you've been following for a. While i've been talking for a, while but the first TIME i heard your.
Speaker 4: Voice, man he's good talking to.
Speaker 6: You, yeah, well talk, slow but it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Stupid, yeah.
Speaker 6: It's all, right, guys signing, off, Salute.
Speaker 4: Thank, you, Sir thank.
Speaker 3: You WELL i think we're signing off, too, yes.
Speaker 1: Sir all, right you can do this again more, often that'd be.
Speaker 3: Cool, yeah all, right all, right see, Everyone and if you.
Speaker 1: Want to do like a like a stifle it like so you're not always on with Doctor, clan so you can have your own time and you can still Do. Wednesday it's. Fine i'm good with.
Speaker 3: That, okay all, right we'll start finding some.
Speaker 1: Stuff all, right you have a good one by all. Right, Now i'm just gonna go through their websites real, quick and THEN i have To, No i'm not going to do. THAT i have four freaking. MINUTES i gotta get on my niche AND i gotta go do. Stuff so, sorry look at my WEBSITE i showed you during the. Show just go, there do. It you, won't you won't do. It, NO i don't do. That don't. Don't don't ever support the people that do this. Ever