Speaker 1: One Taco, Orlando's rock station one O one one Double j r R. This hour brought you by Major Lake Fishing.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, dude, Bass Pro Shops, Bass Pro Tour coming in town this weekend, Leesburg right there at Ski Beach Park. This is gonna be a great weekend about fishing, talking serious fishermen, professionals. February fifteenth and sixteenth, getting Leesburg at Ski Beach Park. They're gonna have music, They're gonna have food trucks, live musics, a kids fishing derby. I'm gonna be out there on Saturday. I believe we're out there one to three. So come on out and say, hey.
Speaker 1: I might set up a leadweight stand.
Speaker 2: Don't do it. You don't joke about about wigans.
Speaker 1: I just want to help sell some fishing gear.
Speaker 2: I talked to somebody with fishes tournaments about that.
Speaker 1: I would never I am kidding. I would never do that.
Speaker 2: If I talked to somebody who was a pro angler about that, he goes I was that tournament, I might cut his throat.
Speaker 1: They get pissed.
Speaker 2: I don't blame them, So come on out for a great weekend of family, phone and fishing.
Speaker 1: All right, First stories, out of Japan. I want to say the name of the city, but I'm gonna see if you can take a crack out of that circle. It there in the headline.
Speaker 2: It's that one with yeah.
Speaker 1: No not not not not that one you circled the head on you. No, no, I know the other city you're talking about where the flood was. Yeah, but this is what you want me to nuclear whatever, No, it's that one. How do you say that one? Oka coolika there in Japan?
Speaker 2: It's it's where they h It looks like Bob World Order may have Japan doesn't play around.
Speaker 1: It looks like they might be taking bw to a whole new level. Here. You've got a woman uh arrested for while squashing a honey bun at a convenience store. The food, Yeah, like a honeybun sweet one. She says that she was she was testing it for freshness, for firmness, and well. The store owner begged to disagree and said that it was rendered unsellable after she squashed it. She has to buy it, yeah, or at the kneecaps. She was arrested. She is a self proclaimed unemployed resident of the town, specifically accused of squashing one sweet bun with a retail price of one hundred and eighty one yen, which is about a dollar nineteen. She says, I only pressed it lightly in my hand to check the firmness of the bread. She's a self proclaimed what unemployed residence.
Speaker 2: They get her out.
Speaker 1: Now called the cops, and look what she did to my honey bun. The more important question, ma'am, come with me.
Speaker 2: Have you had a honeybun Lynch lately? Just in general?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I have?
Speaker 2: And do you remember what it was like?
Speaker 1: Sweet?
Speaker 2: God, dog, it was sweet, I mean when you bit into. One of the only times I had it was when, of course, at a convenience store and there was nothing to choose from, you know, like sometimes you'll get those little chocolate covered donuts you know that come in a little sleeve, right, or the powdered one that ruined your car just like the chocolate ones. Do none of that. So I had to get a honey bun. I was hung over.
Speaker 1: I was just like good, good life.
Speaker 2: It was like eating a bag of sugar, no offense, honeyguns.
Speaker 1: Get two fart related stories to share with you here. I know that brings joy to your world.
Speaker 2: Keeping the bar Real high on the show. Yeah, both of these.
Speaker 1: Out of the UK. We've got a UK police officer who is in trouble with HR for allegedly farting in a female coworker's face at work.
Speaker 2: And they're done it. Yeah, we're or did it out of high school or junior high as well.
Speaker 1: Well, that's you've done it at work before female coworkers.
Speaker 2: I don't know about a female co worker, but I have cropped as well.
Speaker 1: You do do it to me every day? Yeah exactly, not in the face, but a yours sir.
Speaker 2: But I mean if i'm crovidence, so what do you get?
Speaker 1: Well? He fired, He and another officer with a reported history of making inappropriate comments and such. Their bosses don't think this is okay in the professional workplace, and they're looking into it to decide if they actually broke any rules. If they did find something wrong like farting in a coworker's face, they could be punished or even lose their jobs.
Speaker 2: God, you lose your job for that and have to go to a different agency. Why do you lose your job? Well, I've farted in my female co workers face.
Speaker 1: You have to hope you get an interviewer who finds farts funny.
Speaker 2: Exactly, which I know most people should find them funny.
Speaker 1: And you know, regardles, whether you find him funny or not, just come on, there comes a time and place where they're funny. There's no two ways about it.
Speaker 2: So he's getting interviewed at the new precinct and they're like, so you did what and he goes, oh, you know, I farted in a coworker's face. And the guy okay, kind of he's kind of like that things smarts are funny, right, pat Yeah, and he said she didn't mind it at all. He goes, oh, no, you can't do that to a.
Speaker 1: Female out Then she said, get out of our locker room and put.
Speaker 2: Your gone away.
Speaker 1: I actually thought of you with this next item here, and you really may as much as we're going to joke about this, why not look into it. Steal the idea. Get this next dude Austar from the UK. He's a carpenter by trade. He has now been able to stop having to work full time as a carpenter and it's working most of the time from home. Now he's bottling No he's actually uh selling videos of himself farting. It started. He started he's kind of a ripped dude, you know, carpenter, So he started an OnlyFans deal and uh, he said. It didn't take very long until he started getting some you know, requests for stuff that people are willing to And some woman asked for him to fart, and she paid him to do that, and it became more and more frequent request and now he specializes in this and is making an extra twenty grand a year just selling access to his fart videos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's two problems with me doing this. One, I'm not some big rut ripped construction worker. Two, if it was only twenty k, which is great money, but twenty k, this company would fire me when they found out that I had this only fan where I'm doing that.
Speaker 1: What now, That's what I wanted to bring up. Would they really? I think? So? Why?
Speaker 2: Because they say, you're not representing the company in the right light. We've seen this before.
Speaker 1: See but you you wouldn't be forcing it on anyone who didn't want it. They'd be paying for this.
Speaker 2: You know, you're not a good lawyer there.
Speaker 1: And farting is not against the law. It's not like you're doing any kind of you know.
Speaker 2: But again they will go that route, I promise you, and it's nothing against any company would go the route of you're embarrassing our our company, our company's name. No, I'm not calling it, I fart. I might be honest with.
Speaker 1: Let's go ahead and document the time we run on February twelfth. We've got it documented.
Speaker 2: Because because we got people texting in that they'd pay to see me do it. Anyway, if you.
Speaker 1: Had an extra twenty grand on and around money just for doing what you already do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you gotta be nude and stuff too, doesn't it's.
Speaker 1: Only think whatever they request. I mean.
Speaker 2: Probably I'll check with management. Hey, so if there's only one built for this, it's you. I'm just I know. Then we'll get some crazy per you know, like an oil person with a bunch of money requested me to go a step further, And.
Speaker 1: Hey, what happened with Taco Bob and Lynch? Taco is only on. He's pulling like a Howard Stern. He's only on two days a.
Speaker 2: Week now, but he doesn't have to work full time anymore. Exactly this whole See, most companies have a moonlight policy. I guarantee if we researched this, it's a.
Speaker 1: Conflict of interest that they have problems with around here. This is I see no conflict of interest here. And like you haven't said or done anything on this one hundred thousand want radio station. It would be.
Speaker 2: Stop, stop, stop again. You said you have you don't see anything that's a conflict.
Speaker 1: I can see that. I am not an attorney, so yes, I can't see a law degree sitting in front of you, point made and hopefully taking twenty grand, Bro twenty grand.
Speaker 2: But it is only place to rock one on one one W E. J R. R.