Speaker 1: What's up everyone, and welcome back to the program. Recently, we were talking about the sealed search warrant from Pennsylvania and if that was going to be unsealed or not. Well, lo and behold, that bad boy has been unsealed, and we're definitely going to go through it line by line. But before we add the actual warrant to the catalog, we're going to dive into this article from Fox News and kind of get an overview about what they found when they executed this search warrant. This article was published by Fox News headline Idaho murders Brian Coberger's Pennsylvania warrants unsealed. The warrant had been sealed for sixty days. This article is authored by Michael Ruiz. A Pennsylvania court has unsealed the December thirtieth search warrant in the Idaho student murders case, which led to the arrest of suspect Brian Koberger at his parent house in the Pocono Mountains nearly seven weeks after the slayings. Police seized a number of new items at the home, including medical style gloves, a black sweatshirt size thirteen Nike sneakers, and they also took a buckle swab. And what a buckle swab is is when they take some of the cells from inside of your cheek. So like when you see one of those cop movies or cop shows and they're getting the DNA from somebody from the side of their.
Speaker 2: Cheek, that's a buckle swab.
Speaker 1: And as far as the Nike shoes go, I took a look around at some Nike's, just a quick look. I didn't go too deep, but looking at Nike shoes that have similar soles to Vans, I came up pretty short. There really aren't too many shoes out there with a similar pattern to the Van shoe. But we have to remember, all we heard was a diamond shaped latent print, so that could be construed several different ways, and until we have more context, we don't really know one way or the other. Now, likely he was wearing some Vans, or whoever committed these murders was wearing a pair of Vans, but we can't discount the fact that there might be another pair of shoes out there that share a similar soul pattern. I know I'm not an expert in shoes, you know, an old ass man these days, So I'm not really hip on what all the cool shoes are, but I'm guessing not many of them have the same soul as a pair of vans, So them retrieving the pair of Nikes here is pretty interesting. Honestly, what could those nikes have to do with what happened in Moscow? Maybe nothing, but the investigators thought that they were significant enough that they're going to swoop them up with this search warrant. Coburger, a twenty eight year old criminology PhD student at Washington State University during the attack, is accused of ambushing before University of Idaho students in the middle of the night, right on November thirteenth. The schools are about seven miles apart, and it's crazy to think how many of these killers end up murdering people so close to their own home. I would think that if you're going to be a killer, that you'd want to do it somewhere far from where you live. But it seems like all of these killers, or at least a vast majority of them at the very least, commit a few of these crimes close to home. And then you look at a guy like Israel Keys, who really planned out his murders and traveled across country to do it. And the reason he was caught was because he committed a crime close to home. So these guys that do this close to home, it's only a matter of time before they get nailed.
Speaker 2: Even BTK.
Speaker 1: Look how long he was active, and he was praying on a community that he was living in, but eventually he got too cute and he got nailed. The attack killed twenty one year old Klee Gonsalves and Madison, along with their twenty year old housemaids Anna Kernodle and her boyfriend Ethan Chapin, and according to the warrant, a few of the items that were seized was one Defiant silver flashlight, four medical style gloves, white Arizona Gene Company large T shirt, Champion Washington Cougar large black sweatshirt, a pair of black and white sized thirteen Nike shoes, a pair of black under armour socks, under armour, black large shorts, under armour, black Boxer large, and one bucle swab. I guess it's safe to say that Brian Coberger liked to rock some under armour, huh. According to the court documents, police found a k bar knife sheath near a Mogan's body and recovered a DNA sample from the snap. That DNA was a familial match for another sample taken from the trash at the Coburger family residents in all Brightsville, Pennsylvania. After tracking Coburger across the country, police said they believed his vehicle allegedly spotted at the crime scene the night of the slayings was parked in a two car garage on the west side of his parents' home. Police say his vehicle arrived at his parents' house on December sixteenth, and investigators spotted him walking around outside on December twenty seventh. He left his parents' house on December twenty eighth, and investigators observed him traveling to various locations in Monroe County. After a tactical raid at his parents' home on December thirtieth, police searched the house and attached garage, a shed, and his car. Other items they seized include a silver flashlight and several other articles of clothing. And I have no idea how significant any of that clothing is going to be. We're talking about quite some time between when the murders occurred and when he was arrested, so he had plenty of time to clean those clothes up, put him in the wash, whatever. But is that going to get rid of all of the evidence. With the technology they have these days, who the hell knows they can pull stuff out of the most minute little sample that they're able to pull from a crime scene. So I wouldn't be resting easy if I was Brian Coburger and I happened to have any of these items of clothing on when these crimes occurred, because if that's the case, they're going to be able to find the DNA on the clothing. However, like I've said several times, I don't think that Brian Coburger has the clothes anymore. If he is the person the government's telling us he is, then he got rid of all of those clothes, right, he got rid of the knife. Why would he hold on to any.
Speaker 2: Of that stuff?
Speaker 1: That would just be absolutely insane. And if he had it, well where is it? They rated his apartment, they raided his office, they rated his parents' house, and they have his car. So unless he has it hidden in the cloud, chances are he already ditched it. While the warrant application specifically asked for permission to seize and search Coburger's devices. The inventory have seized items doesn't mention any However, investigators did note in their filing that his cell phone appeared to be in the vicinity, so that's pretty interesting. They haven't said that they've seized a cell phone yet, and we have seen the warrant from his apartment, and now we have seen the warrant from when he was arrested. So did they not seize a cell phone from him? I find that hard to believe. I guess maybe with it being in the vicinity here, that's something that they could have swooped up as well, given probable cause.
Speaker 2: But I can't confirm that. I don't know one way or the other.
Speaker 1: So that's going to be something we're going to have to try and figure out and get a little more context on as far as if a cell phone or an electronical device besides the comput was seized. Coburger is being held in the Lata County Jail in Moscow, Idaho, without bail. He faces four counts, a first degree murder and a felony burglary charge. He's due back in court on June twenty six for a preliminary hearing where his defense plans to challenge the evidence against him. Well, you can count me amongst the people who are very interested in seeing how Brian Coohberger plans on doing that, considering we haven't heard anything as far as anyone else who could have been involved, or anything that would lead us to believe that Brian Cohberger isn't the right guy. So I don't know how he plans to challenge this evidence against him. Obviously the basics right, Gonna pull holes in it, gonna try and have better experts than the experts being provided by the prosecution, and remember their goal is just to seed enough doubt that one or two of the jurors don't believe that Brian Coberger is the man that the government is saying that he is. But I have no idea how they plan on doing that. Authorities have not publicly established a motive for the attack, but allege that Coburger stalked the victim's house at least a dozen times before the slayings end returned once more to the scene hours later. And as far as motive, we have no concrete evidence one way or the other. Now there's a bunch of circumstantial evidence that would lead us to believe that Brian Coberger was stalking at the very least one of these girls. And if you add up all of that circumstantial evidence together, it provides a pretty damning picture for Brian Coburger. So we'll see what his defense comes up with, and we'll see what kind of strategy they end up unfurling, because Brian Coberger is certainly facing fourth down and long and in need of a Hell Mary. All Right, folks, that's gonna do it for this one. Like I said said earlier, we're going to go through the actual warrants themselves and add them to the catalog like we do all of the other court documents. All Right, folks, that's gonna do it for this one. All of the information that goes with the episode can be found in the description box. What's up, everyone, and welcome back to the program. Earlier we were talking about the extradition process and if Brian Croberger was going to fight that extradition. Well, now we're hearing from his lawyer, his court appointed lawyer in Pennsylvania, that he won't fight the extradition and that he's eager to exonerate himself and clear his name. So today we have an article from Law and Crime and the headline Idaho murder suspect agrees the way of extradition from Pennsylvania, issues statement via attorney that he's eager to be exonerated. I figured that this dude would play games from the very beginning after he was caught and we found out who he was as far as his background, criminology and all of that, I thought that he'd try and be one of these guys who thinks he's the smartest man in the room.
Speaker 2: And now he's already starting his shit. Right.
Speaker 1: Oh, I want to be exonerated. I can't wait to clear my name. I didn't do this, was anyone else arrested. Seems to me that he thinks this is all one big, gigantic game still. The author of this article is Sarah Rumph. Brian Christopher Coberger, the twenty eight year old arrested Friday in Pennsylvania in connection to the murders of four college students, has agreed to waive extradition back to Idaho, but seems poised to fight the charges, issuing a statement through his attorney that he is eager to be exonerated, So that means we should expect him not to accept any plea deals, him not to give the police any kind of information, and for him to try and fight these charges in a court of law. At least that's what they're saying right now. But sometimes, after you have all of the evidence presented to you and it's very compelling, some of these killers will try and take a plea deal so that they don't have to face the death penalty. Now, I don't know if that's going to be on the table here. We're talking about Idaho, and chances are they're going to try and slam home the death penalty. That would be my guess. Coburger is facing four counts of murder for the stabbing deaths of University of Idaho students Kaylee Gonsalvez, Madison Mogan, Xana Kernodle, and Ethan Chapin. The three women in, Chapin Kernodle's boyfriend, were discovered stabbed to death on November thirteenth in the home the women were renting near campus. On Friday morning, Colberger was arrested by the FBI and Pennsylvania State Police. Arraigned by a Monroe County Judge and ordered held without bail. He is a PhD student in the Department of Criminal Justice in Criminology at Washington State University in Pullman, Washington, just over eight miles from the location of the murders in Moscow, Idaho. And with him living in such close proximity to where these murders occurred and him going to school up in Pullman, he could have run into these girls anywhere, and he could have came across them in a variety of different ways, at a bar, at a restaurant, who the hell knows. But with him living so close, it starts to make a little bit more sense now as to how he might have met them or seen them, or how they came onto his radar overall, just in general, because there had to be some way that he met one of these girls or one of the roommates or ethan, which it didn't seem like that was the case. But until we have all of the facts, can't, you know, discount things. But it certainly seems like he met one of these girls in passing or something like that, and from there he developed one of these crazy people fascinations with them, and how many times have we seen stories like that? And then I go back to all of the stories we've heard about kay Lee and the stalker, and I say to myself, is this the guy they were talking about? According to authorities, Coburger traveled to the Pocono Mountains, where his parents live, for the holidays, and the FBI tracked him as he made the twenty five hundred mile cross county drive in a white Hondai a Lantra, the make and model of car that Moscow police had publicly identified as a focus of their investigation. So this guy, who is mister criminology over here, mister hotshot, uses his own car to commit these murders and then thinks it's a good idea to drive that same car across country and keep possession of it. Not as bright as he thought he was.
Speaker 2: Isy. CNN reported on.
Speaker 1: Saturday that the FBI track Coburger for four days while police gathered probable cause for a warrant. A law enforcement source told CNN that Coburger was identified by running unknown DNA evidence found at the crime scene and running it through a public genetic genealogy database to find potential DNA relatives of the suspect.
Speaker 2: Well there you go. Not as bright as you thought.
Speaker 1: And even if it comes back that he was wearing like some Tibek suit or he had preparations in place, he was wearing some kind of coverall so he didn't get blood splatter on him.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is, none of it worked out, did it.
Speaker 1: This scumbag thought he was getting away with the crime of the century, and he was following along the whole entire time. In fact, I even read an article recently that he called into a true crime podcast that was following along with the case. I mean, if he was doing that, then he most certainly was following along in the news and on Reddit other forums. Who the hell knows where else he was posting. But it seems like all of these sick bastards who commit these kinds of crimes, these kinds of murders, they love to follow along with it as it's unfolding in the media. Jason Allen Lebar, the chief public Defender from Monroe County who was appointed to represent Colberger in Pennsylvania, issued a statement on his client's behalf. As reported by NBC Philadelphia, mister Kohlberger intends to waive his extradition hearing to expedite his transport to Idaho, said Lebar. Mister Colberger has been accused of very serious crimes, but the American justice system cloaks him in a val of innocence. He should be presumed innocent until proven otherwise, not tried in the court of public opinion. One should not pass judgment about the acts of the case unless and until a fair trial in court, at which time all sides may be heard and inferences challenged. Yeah, good luck with that, Good luck with that. The whole Oh, you're gonna taint the jury pool. No way, that's a bunch of bs. That's archaic nonsense. Nobody's taking the jury pool by having a conversation on the internet. Spice appear and this dude right here, he's gonna get a fair trial. He's gonna get to sit in front of a jury of his peers and they're gonna render a decision. And my guess is it's going to be a recommendation to the court that they put this man to death because what he did absolutely heinous, calculated, premeditated, and then the gruesome act of carrying out these murders. This is not a man who is ever gonna be rehabilitated. So why bother with the nonsense, Why bother wasting any money keeping this dude alive. Give him the death penalty and be done with it. Of course, that's after a speedy trial and he's convicted. Mister Coburger is eager to be exonerated of these charges and looks forward to resolving these matters as promptly as possible, added Labar. In an interview with CNN, Labar provided additional details about his client's arrest, confirming that Coburger was arrested at his parents' house in Pennsylvania and was cooperative with police. According to Labar, Coburger's white Hondae a Lantra was found at his parents' house at the time of his arrest. Coburger is being held in a single cell and on twenty four hour watch by the guards to ensure his safety, Labar said, adding that he has recommended psychological testing for his client before the case proceeds. Well, that's probably a good recommendation. Somebody murders four people as they're sleeping in their bed, it's probably a good idea for this piece of garbage to sit down with a mental health professional and see what's what. Lebart noted that the scope of his representation of Coburger was limited to the extradition back to Idaho, and he did not really know much about the case and didn't want to discuss the case with him because I'm merely his representation for this procedural issue. So that means he's not his lawyer, right. This is the guy that's been appointed to him in Pennsylvania as his public defender. So this isn't a man who's going to follow him and go on and be the trial.
Speaker 2: Lawyer in Idaho.
Speaker 1: He'll have to get a public defender in Idaho or he'll have to pay for a lawyer out of pocket if he's able to do that. The probable cause affid David, which includes the evidence supporting Coburger's arrest, remained sealed under Idaho law until he returns to Idaho and is served with those papers in court. According to NBC News, at that time the document will become public. Now it's still sealed, and once he's extradited and he sees a judge in Idaho, then those procedurals, those will get unsealed and will get a good nice look at the charging document. The warrants, all of that stuff. The attorney also told CNN that it was an easy decision not to contest extradition because he doesn't contest that he is Brian Koberger. And it's as likely that law enforcement have location data from his cell phone already putting him on the border of Washington and Idaho. See, that's pretty decent work by the lawyer here. He doesn't commit to anything. All he's saying is, look, you might have some cell phone data of my client because he lives in Pullman. Now we all know that that's a pretty weak alibi and pretty weak defense, but that's what they're gonna roll with because that's all they have. So they're gonna say, hey, look, my client was in this area because he lives there. Labar said he has recommended that his client be psychologically tested before court proceedings. He described his client as very intelligent and shocked a little bit, yes, shocked he got caught, and as far as intelligent, I mean, I guess. But one thing I do know for sure is prison is littered with people who thought that they were way too smart to ever get caught. Coberger's parents were also very shocked, said Labar, who spoke to them for about fifteen or twenty minutes on Friday evening and was told it had been real shock and awe to have the FBI and police at their house at approximately three am knocking on the door to arrest their son.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine the shock of the families of these kids who were murdered. So while I'm not, you know, gonna sit here and put the blame on this dude's parents, but I don't have any empathy. Old boy was at your house, he committed for allegedly, so the cops had to come in and kick in the door. NBC News interviewed Jordan sarah Lunk, a brewery owner in Pennsylvania near the college where Coburger received his undergraduate and master's degrees, who recalled his former patron causing problems for female staffers and customers. And if he was doing this here, you know, he was doing it up in Pullman and wherever else he was hanging out. Saral Nick says Coburger came to his brewery a few times and female staff would often complain about his behavior. Sarl Nick said the brewery is located in a college town and it's not unusual for them to get unusual characters. But he remembered Coburger from some interactions he had had with female patrons and staff. He said, Coburger often came by himself to sit at the bar and be observing and watching. And when you look at that in hind site, knowing what we know now, it certainly makes sense and fits the profile. Somebody like this out here staring at women, probably fantasizing all kinds of crazy, wild shit, and those fantasies he ended up enacting them and making them realities. In Moscow, seral Nick said, staff scans everyone's IDs, and they have a system where they can add notes about a patron that pop up whenever the idea is scanned. So when you scan the idea and it has you know, a spreadsheet or whatever, and you can go in and you can put notes next to the patron's name, and that way that your security or your bartenders or whoever know who they're dealing with. And it's a good way to keep an eye on troublesome patrons, especially in smaller towns, right like college towns. You know, you got the ruffians. People want to come in and fight act. The fool always get into inebriated. Whatever it is, you put it in the column, and you already know what you're dealing with when you go and put up their id. Staff put in there, Hey, this guy makes creepy comments. Keep an eye on him. He'll have two or three beers and then just get a little too comfortable. Ceral Nick said Coburger would ask the female staff or customers who they were at the brewery with, where they lived, and he said if the women blew them off, he would get upset with them a little bit, noting that one time he called one of the staff members a bitch when she refused to answer his question. Seems like a hell of a guy, huh, out here creeping around asking people who they live with, what they're doing at the bar, who they're there with. So we're starting to see a profile form of this guy from people who knew him, and he definitely seems like a creeper and a weirdo. But a lot of these guys, they're chameleons. You would never know if you look at it. In just these instances, maybe he was having a bad day. But when you see all of this, and obviously you have the hindsight of what went down in Moscow. It makes a lot more sense as we see this profile getting built. This is your prototypical, you know, outsider. He was bullied and now he's gonna take his revenge. That kind of sick coward. There are so many of these people in our society that it's not even funny. But thankfully, folks, this scumbag is no longer one of them. All Right, everybody that's gonna do it for this episode. If you'd like to contact me, you can do that at Bobby Kapuuci at ProtonMail dot com. That's bo Bbuy c apu Cci at proton mail dot com. You can also find me on Twitter at bo bby underscore c ap u Cci. The link that I discussed can be found in the description box. You one and welcome back to the program. Brian Cooleberger is living a rather secluded life in jail. According to sources, he doesn't get to associate with the other prisoners, and in fact is kept under constant supervision and constant guard. The only time that he really gets to associate with other people is when he's talking to his pastor. Because you know, once you go to jail, you find God, and all of a sudden, miraculously you're as religious as one of Jesus's disciples. Isn't it funny how that works? You would think that you'd find Jesus or God before you've murdered four people. But don't let that get in the way of you becoming a holy man or anything like that. I could have sworn that there were some commandments, you know, that talked about thou shalt not kill. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Brian Coberger has found a different religion that none of us are aware of. Maybe he is part of a new church called the Church of the Inflame Toe. Who knows, because as far as I know, in Christianity, Thou shall not kill is one of the most important tenets. So all of these people who end up going to prison and all of a sudden they find God, I find it laughable at best. Today's article is from newsweek headline Brian Coberger Secluded Life inside Jail reports. This article was authored by James Bickerton. Brian Coberger, who is accused of murdering for University of Idaho students in the early hours of November thirteenth, is quiet and does as he's told in prison, according to a media report, Probably a good idea. One would think that if you're on trial for a quadruple murder and you haven't been found guilty yet, you'd be on your best behavior while you're in the lockup. I'm sure the jury doesn't want to hear reports of someone acting like an absolute boob while they're locked up waiting for so probably a good idea not to wild out. Coburger is being held without bail at the Leta County Jail in Moscow, Idaho, the same town where the four students were killed. The jail where the suspect is being held in solitary confinement is located in the basement of the Layta County Courthouse. In January, Coburger was charged with four counts of first degree murder and one felony burglary after being arrested on December thirtieth at his parents' home in Pennsylvania. He is accused of killing Kaylee Gonsalves, Madison Mogan, Xana Kernodle, and Ethan Chapin, all of whom were stabbed to death in a shared student house. While Coburger has yet to enter a plea in court. His legal representative in Pennsylvania said shortly after his arrest that he was eager to be exonerated. Speaking to Delhi mail dot Com, one intimate at the jail said Coburger follows his case obsessively on a television set inside his cell. The inmates said, he watches himself all the time. It's really kind of bizarre, not really, when you think about it. These kinds of people. If Brian Colberger is the man the government tells us he is, they get off on this. They want to be involved. They want to watch themselves on TV. They want to go back to the crime scene, they want to go to the candlelight vigil And that certainly has been something that we have seen from these kinds of individuals in the past. And when we learned about Brian Kohberger's online activities, well it just solidified for me anyway that he was following along with this case very very closely, and then to find out that while he's in jail, it's basically all that he watches. Yeah, I think that Brian Colberger is certainly fitting into a profile here, and unfortunately for Brian Kohberger, that profile fits nice and snug next to a.
Speaker 2: Lot of killers that we've talked about.
Speaker 1: According to News Nations Ashley Banfield, Coburger is able to choose which channel he wants to watch, in contrast to other prisoners who can only view what is selected by their jailers on a share TV. Why do these people like Brian Koberger get special treatment? Why does he have all these other channels and the other prisoners only get to watch one channel. This dude should have to watch like Bob Ross all day. Oh pretty tree, look at the pretty tree. Instead, they're letting him fawn over himself and engage in all kinds of weird ass self aggrandizing. A source inside the jail said Coburger receives mass every Sunday at seven pm, addressing a Daily mail dot Com reporter. They said he sits down with the pastor and receives his own private mass. It's just the two of them, and no, I have no idea what they might talk about. One prisoner who had seen Coburger being moved about outset he always has the same expression or non expression. Seems to be the case every picture we've seen of this dude. He looks exactly the same to me. He has that dead pan ass stare, you know, the thousand yards stare that you get if you're like in a war zone or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he certainly's rocking. That has that soulless.
Speaker 1: Look to him, and he just looks like he is disassociated from reality. He just looks straight ahead. I've never even seen his eyebrows or mouth move. He never says anything. Banfield said she was told Coburger had been very polite and hasn't made any trouble for anyone since arriving at the jail. And remember he's being held in solitary confinement, so there is a limit on the access he has to other inmates, or on the flip side of that, that the other inmates have to him. So there's really not an opportunity for him to wild out, if you will, unless, of course, he wants to against the guards, and with him facing trial here, I don't think this is the right time to do that. If you want to act like a jerk off in prison, then that's one thing. But right now, while you're in the lock up waiting to be convicted or waiting to go to trial, probably a good idea to be on your best behavior, she added. A source who has intimate knowledge of Brian Coberger in jail has told us that upon setting eyes on Coburger for the first time in person, it was a whole other image. On television, the description was that he looked like a toothpick, a skinny toothpick on TV. I didn't see that guy. Looks like he's in decent shape to me, and from all of the reports we heard, we know that he runs, he works out, and keeps himself in pretty good physical shape. And you have to be in pretty good physical shape to commit the kind of crime that they're saying that he committed, right to kill four people with a knife. That is not an easy thing to do. So if you're in good shape, or at least not in decent shape, then you're going to tire out real quick. And if Brian Coberger has been planning all of this, you would have to think the fitness portion of it was part of it. If you want your plan to succeed, you have to be physically capable of carrying it out. But the toothpick image on TV, according to this source, in person, it looks like he is well over two hundred pounds and is quite imposing. Coburger was a criminology graduate student and sometimes teaching assistant at Washington State University when the murders took place.
Speaker 2: It's interesting to.
Speaker 1: Hear about what this dude's up to while he's locked up and what his behavior is.
Speaker 2: But this is exactly what I expected.
Speaker 1: I didn't expect him to have any kind of issues while in lockup. A he's not going to be around other prisoners, and B he doesn't want to take the chance of ruining himself come trial time. As far as him being able to watch himself on TV, however, I think that's a bit crazy. He should be under the same restrictions as the rest of the inmates. Whatever they're watching, he should be watching. I don't know why guys like this get special privileges while they're locked up. Now, another interesting bit of information that has been released over the last couple of days is how much money it cost to fly Brian Coburger from Pennsylvania to Idaho. And to talk about that, we have an article from KTVB Channel seven headline, how much did police spend to fly Brian Coburger across the country? According to a public records request, Pennsylvania State Police spent fourteen thousand, one hundred dollars. That's quite a lot of money to fly somebody across the country. Throw this dude on Southwest Airlines, put him in some handcuffs, and be done with it. This article was authored by Alexandra Dugan and Danny Alsop. Pennsylvania State Police spent fourteen thousand, one hundred dollars per records request filed by KTVB to fly Idaho murder suspect Brian Coberger back to Pullman, Washington for his extradition process. The flight was a private police plane which left Scranton, Pennsylvania, on January fourth, and then arrived at the Pullman Moscow Regional Airport around seven thirty pm. Coburger was then booked into the Lata County Jail in Moscow, where he remains until his preliminary hearing on June twenty sixth. Coburger, a former Washington State University graduate student in criminology, is charged with first degree murder in the deaths of Kailee Gonsalves, Madison Mogan, Xanikernodle, and Ethan Chapin, who were found stabbed to death in an off campus home in Moscow, Idaho, on November thirteenth of twenty twenty two. Court records say police found DNA on a knife sheath at the scene that match Coburger's DNA. He was later arrested at his family home in Pennsylvania in December of twenty twenty two. Pennsylvania State Police could not specify if they are sending a bill to Idaho State Police for reimbursement, but ISP spokesperson Aaron Snell said, to his knowledge, they have not received anything to that effect. Snell said that the cost of the flight usually includes paying the pilot, the officers on the plane, and the fuel costs. I mean, I guess it makes sense. You gotta pay people to do their job, right. But I'm thinking over here that the Marshalls have some kinds of plane like in the movie Kan Air. Let's get that kan airplane up in the air and let's get the prisoners in that bad Boy. But either way, I thought it was interesting to take a look at how much money that cost to fly Brian Colberger from Pennsylvania to Idaho. I also think it's interesting that Pennsylvania didn't ask to be reinverse for that, so pretty interesting stuff, and as these details continue to become available, we'll certainly get them added to the catalog. All right, folks, that's gonna do it for this one. All of the information that goes with the episode can be found in the description box.