Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let you taco one on one one w j r R. But you're freaking idiots. Final day for Rock the Bank. Taco. Isn't that crazy? Yeah? This has gone by what's six weeks worth of thousand dollars giveaways, thirteen times each weekday.
Speaker 1: And we have had a bunch of JR. Our listeners. So congrats again to all of you who won. It's not over yet for those of you who haven't. Thirteen more chances today, first one happens. We like to stay on the show run nine oh five ish.
Speaker 2: Our whole show is ish ish exactly, which you can take those words the letters as spell ish and add one more and range and yeah, that's what the show is. Sure this show, I've been doing that lately. I'll jot down.
Speaker 1: Some comedy stuff and then i'll just all, I'll, you know, start to say the word and then do it kind of like who's that Lynch? The the singer Liam was it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think Liam Lynch in his hot cohort. All right, let's begin in Louisiana. They get to their fort and just be all right, Louisiana. What we're doing over there now good?
Speaker 2: A teacher arrested after he allegedly dropped cocaine in the hallway of the school he teaches at. It doesn't say if this is like a grade school, a middle school, a high school. It's just a you know, public school.
Speaker 1: There. Shame on that reporter then or that editor or whoever didn't put the school at the age of the kids.
Speaker 2: Lee grandeer. I guess the security video at the school. They went and looked at it after the pouch was found in the hallway of the school, and they saw it clearly fall out of his pocket, and you know, it was turned into school administrators. The police were called, they came, They looked at the video, so they arrested. They also went and looked at his car where there was more drugs and you now holded his teas Chune. I gotta be awake.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: I am not. I had no accents. Would cocaine be your drug of choice if you were a teacher, Why don't you want something that would be send you in the opposite direction?
Speaker 1: You know what I can answer that it's some bourbon in your coffee. I can answer that I just would not be a teacher, especially now, remember I told you I was going to be a high school counselor right after I was out of high school, because I figured they'd relate, you know, and I could relate to them. And thank god I didn't do that. I'd had my ass whip by six foot six guys so many times already. Boy.
Speaker 2: So let's see we got that, and then let's go clear across the country to Seattle, which you know, if you think about it, we get an awful lot of idiotology based news out of that particular city.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because of Seattle makes sense.
Speaker 2: And one of their policies, I'm got point directly to the city's lacks policy on things of this nature. And I think they have themselves to blame. When you've got a sex offender who calls himself Master Bader charged with yet another public sex crime. This guy, he's forty five year old Keenan Charles Pearson. He continually commits sex acts in public despite multiple convictions for sex crimes. Now, if you recall just a few weeks ago to Seattle, and they're still in news over that one park they've got there where it's just like open season where you know Javier, Oh, it's the whole pull me off part, Yes, exactly. And it's like they're not doing anything about this. It's a known, uh you know, blight on his neighborhood, the neighbors that are like, what is going on? And then you got guys like this who keep doing what they're doing. This time, the master baiter was doing his thing in a grocery store right on in full view.
Speaker 1: Yep, you have women, you have children, even me in the sub line in this some bitch's pulled it. Listen, he needs to go right to the island with all the all the child molesters.
Speaker 2: And we knewke it.
Speaker 1: It just save taxpayers.
Speaker 2: Why they don't walk it? Forty different failures to appear in court by this guy.
Speaker 1: Forty didn't they defund Remember they defunded over there. I don't know, man, and they funded again? Did you?
Speaker 2: And then I saw this. I didn't realize this, And this explains a lot what we were. It's perfectly legal in Seattle to walk around nude if you as long as you're not doing what master b It makes total sense what he. I don't think either of us are prudes. By any stretch. But how is that a good policy to have?
Speaker 1: Horrible? I told you my buddy lives there, and he says, day after day, I just count down until I can retire and move back to Florida.
Speaker 2: To be fair, it's one of the most beautiful parts of the entire country.
Speaker 1: He loved it when he worked for the National Parks and stuff, because it is a beautiful place. But then all this craziness just kept seeping in, and now he's over. I don't blame him. I just don't think you should have to go to the grocery store and deal with this or anywhere for that matter. Was at the grocery store yesterday. Let me think of the closest I saw that. Uh oh, I did see a lady with really a really tight you know, spandex top and bottomn on.
Speaker 2: That was the closest we came to that. That's it.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to say, there's cucumbers set up near peaches. No, No, that is a fun little prank to do. There are a couple of canalos. And then you make it. You make it like trans the whole display.
Speaker 2: You make it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you make a trans you do the the coconut or the I'm sorry, the melons, the honey dews up top, and then you do the tomatoes with it so it's colorful and sticks out. You put the tomatoes with the cucumbers you mentioned very christmasy with the uh huh okay.
Speaker 2: And then let's go to Falls Township, Pennsylvania. A tow truck driver there has been arrested and charged with unlawfully towing vehicles. Listen to this deal that this dude was.
Speaker 1: Doing, and you said it, there's certain tow truck drivers a bunch lesseness show and we love you all, but there are a couple bad apples in every profession.
Speaker 2: Corey Goldstein was working with TDI Towing, Sterling Towing, and some other What the dude was doing. He was showing up at a couple of different places where he knew there'd be people coming back to their cars, and a relatively like he would go to a Planet Fitness parking lot because someone's in there getting their work out. They're going to do their thing, come back out to their car. Yeah, And he was towing cars, towing cars and then using the registration, the ven number information to contact and leave messages for the car owners. They would come out their cars gone, they'd see a message on their phone, and the messages from him, Hey, we towed your car. If you want it back, meet me. He wasn't even taking it to the un pound lot. He was just going to some random lot. Give me a buck. They'd have to take an uber to go, you know, meet him. And then he was basically holding their vehicles hostage. And they weren't unlawfully parked in the first place. Said oh, no, you were on the line. He was probably saying stuff like that. You were kind of like I parked yesterday. I remember I was fifty to fifty in the line. Yeah, you're on the line. I had to tell you. I just you're gonna pay it.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad they busted him.
Speaker 2: The same guy, the same guy a few years ago was part of a catalytic converter UH strip crew where they see, I just how of these keep getting rehires?
Speaker 1: The guy in Seattle stroking in the in the UH in the grocery store. Bwo Bob World Order would have taken care of that with putting him on Pervert Island for the nuke that's coming. And then this guy right here who stole catalytic converters. Then this you know what we need to do to soften the image of tow truck drivers.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: And I mean again for the fifth time, we have a lot of toe truck drivers. We love all of you, men and a couple of women I've talked to. Uh, we love all you for the bad ones. We all as a tow truck they have to have to make the tow trucks look like an actual toe, look like this toe.
Speaker 2: Put a little fun into.
Speaker 1: It to make it like, you know, more friendly, going to like like a nutmobile, but uh yeah, but it's a tow truck. And and then no, no. The reason why is because normally parents are driving with their kid and they go, what's that is? That is that made her from from cars? And then they go, this is deep. Just follow me. And then they go, oh, no, that's some asshole who has who has a law, who has a legal permit to be a you know, steal from us extortionists. If you make that truck look like a toe, the good tow truck drivers and then the two bad apples out there, the dad is gonna describe it better and go it's.
Speaker 2: A tow truck. They did it.
Speaker 1: We made them look good. Hell yeahing? Is that y'all? Somebody said thanks for look, thanks for representing.
Speaker 2: I really don't know how to react to any of that there but.
Speaker 1: Clinch and taking on demand download the iHeart Radio app and listen anytime anywhere. This is JR R Navy fed