Speaker 1: Lynch Intaco Orlando's rock station one O one one Double j R. Are the Sour brought to you by Rhythm on Ruby. Tomorrow night, downtown Taveries gonna be a big old party. Hopefully you come on out.
Speaker 2: It all starts at gates open at least at four o'clock. City in Tavari's Rhythm on Ruby starts at four as free to get in for ree Yes, gates are at four. They suggest that you bring a chair or a blanket to layout on the grass and that way you can just relax. Two stages of music, delicious food, drinks.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a good time.
Speaker 2: I'll be out there starting at six, but again, gates are at four Downtown Taverari's coming your wait.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna ask Taco that you and you listening right now, try to drum up your sense of empathy and compassion and or sympathy here in light of all the recent pardons, both with the outgoing administration and now in the opening days of the new administration, not everyone who thinks they should have a pardon has received one. And right there at the top of the list is none other than poor Joe Exotic Oh from the Big Big Cat Show, Tiger King. Yeah, sorry, dude, Joe is very upset, currently serving a twenty two year sentence after being convicted of a conspiracy to commit murder for hire. Even though he's in prison for this, he's still somehow on Instagram you're allowed to social I as or somebody just advocating for him. I don't know. I'm not sure does anyone know the answer to that.
Speaker 2: If you can do yeah, if you've done a little jail time, if you're able to still do Instagram and stuff like that. I mean, there's there's computers in there, but that seems like it could create too many problems.
Speaker 1: He is something. He's on Instagram and he's bitching, moaning and complaining that you don't deserve it. Joe hasn't received day. You agree, right, Well, you know he had his chance when he actually ran for president himself, because he then could have pardoned himself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but nobody in their right mind would vote for that guy. Anybody that just saw a snippet of that show knows that, Sorry, Joe Exotic, you're not what you really think you are. Enjoy jail. I know that the lady that you allegedly tried to kill was a complete herd herself.
Speaker 1: Harol.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but did you ever watch Tiger King? You did watch the whole thing? I didn't didn't remember if you were. Yeah, it was just at times almost disturbing. It was very deranged, just compulsory viewing during COVID. Yeah, That's what I was telling you before that it was almost proven that the reason why it even had people watching is because people were bored during COVID.
Speaker 1: I mean it was during the lockdown. You can't go.
Speaker 2: Anywhere but the grocery store, and then you gotta walk on the right side and keep your dish.
Speaker 1: Doesn't all of that seem rather at this point, Well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we know more now, but at the time it was that's what life was because we didn't know, but it was surreal. I just saw a text that will probably make you laugh out loud, Taco. My wife heard that Bob from Bob's Barricades passed away, and she legitimately thought it was you.
Speaker 1: God, we haven't even spewed that bs in months.
Speaker 2: Rip Bob from Bob's Barricades if you truly did.
Speaker 1: Let's run through this again for those of you who might be newer to the show and some of the behind the scenes running gags. Taco has for years claimed that he just does this show as more or less a hobby charity. Yeah, from his main gig, which is running the empire that is Bob's Barricades.
Speaker 2: I'm looking up for Robert Brownie to see if he really did pass.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah he did. Some bitch died at eighty six.
Speaker 2: Let me see. That's a good hard work man right there. January twenty first, What an empire? Jan twenty one?
Speaker 1: What empire he got built?
Speaker 2: Look at this guy. Doesn't that look like a good work and man? Look he this is out of the Tampa Bay Times. So I'm guessing as Florida relatives, if you're a relative of the original Bob's Barricades, my partner, sure, please take our condolence as we feel for you.
Speaker 1: Know that guy right there, although single handedly responsible for making more of us take detours and turn around all together, or just be forbidden from going places than any other person, probably in the entire state of Florida.
Speaker 2: I think what we should do in his honor is when they're doing you're right, when they do the procession, I think they should up barricades lining.
Speaker 1: The whole line. That would be awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're all flashing like you could probably tune those the little lights to do special messages. Like in the Closer he gets, you know, Bob rolling in the hers like Bob, I'm feeling this man. I'm gonna get in touch with people, see if i can organize the procession. Robert Robert Brownly all right, as you said, an industry titan. But everybody knows the true owner of Bob's barricades is yours.
Speaker 1: Truly. This gentleman who passed away is just the face of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he had a manly face, and I don't.
Speaker 1: We go to uh Tampa General Hospital where cardiologists there are sharing details, not the person's name, but just the general situation. They encountered with a Florida man who well, yeah, he was. He was. He was doing a primarily carnivore diet which we've all heard of, that it pushed his cholesterol so high that it literally started seeping out of his body their words, not mine. The diet, consisting of meat, cheese, and lots of butter, saw the unnamed man develop painless but very noticeable yellowish nodules emerging from his hands and elbows. Those nodules not juice. Doctors tested his cholesterol and found it to be over a thousand milligrams per desol leader, which is way way above the high level of two hundred. You know you're supposed to below two hundred. Because of that, cholesterol deposit started to develop under his skin and eventually started seeping out.
Speaker 2: But you said it's coming out as nodules. That means it would be coming out as little pebble look and things. I thought that it would be like a squeeze bottle of mayo.
Speaker 1: You know how that you.
Speaker 2: Squeeze it goes. The words ooze is used. Okay, there's no getting around the word ooze. We all know what a ooze is, and oos is just like moist. It's just gross.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wondering them down at lab core Quest running those tests. Oh my god, this can't be right. Run that one again, sir.
Speaker 2: We need you to come back in, Sir, sir, you need to come in for a third test, because something's really done. Says he dead yet No, no, no, he may want to stop the meat diet, get some uh, get some veggies going or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least in the mix. All right, I knew this was going to be inevitable because we kind of foreshadowed this. Bonnie Blue and Lily Phillips are now sparring over whose idea it was to hoar out to the most guys in the shortest period of time.
Speaker 2: First, these are the ones that one of them took on, like fifteen hundred I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was one thousand men in a single day. Blue says Phillips was jealous after Blue slept with one fifty seven men in twelve hours. Sounds like the two met last year, became friends. Then the relationship soured after Blue disgusted or desire to set the record and Phillips started to run with it with her own idea, and unfortunately Phillip's Blue beat her to the paunch. And now either I have all this uh on this cat fight on our Facebook page. If you need more, if you need visual reference for who these two are, we.
Speaker 2: Need to do something with both of them.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: There's got to be a promotion behind this, and f off is something yeah.
Speaker 1: Off there or there or they're.
Speaker 2: In the room and they combined forces like the Wonder Twins activate you know in the form of water, and I'm ice check it out. Everybody's texting in that Joe Exotics on that radio show that Jay are our broadcast every Saturday, John clay Wolf, you know, give me the van. Somebody said, Joe calls. I don't know if that's actually uh, Joe Exotic, or if that's somebody voicing doing a voice. You know, I can't speak to it. I know you don't listen either. I do every now and then, but I don't know if it's a bit. I do know that the late Great Bob has passed.
Speaker 1: I gonna look and see them, like at least have an orange cone or something I can put out in the front yard. I feel like I need to do something here. Just back into a barricade. No penalties are gonna miss him. Seriously.
Speaker 2: Let your talk your on demand, download the iHeartRadio app, but listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 1: This is j r R Before the Great