Speaker 1: It's too busy sharing with us. The first thing that made you laugh my mirror.
Speaker 2: You look cute girl? My camera? What's up, Shrek? That's not me to a t I don't.
Speaker 3: Know what is. I think you need to learn how to take a photo.
Speaker 2: I just know what that means. You mean, learn how to smile?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just the best picture you ever taken was a smile when your mouth was open.
Speaker 4: But I can't always have my mouth open. Looked like something's wrong with me. If I always just walk around you know what I mean? My mouth open?
Speaker 1: Well, then you need to learn what your smile, learn how to smile right? No, or just relax? You just look you have RBF.
Speaker 4: I mean I don't have it when I'm smiling, though. Do you know what RBF is? Yes, my sting face. I shouldn't have that problem when I'm trying to smile and take a photo.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 4: I know, I don't know what it is. I try real hard, Mike. I look recute my mirror before I leave the house. Yeah, and then a photo.
Speaker 1: You look super cute. We had a meeting yesterday and you got dolled up for it. You looked great.
Speaker 2: I look cute. Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you look it's really cute. But your jeans were kind of baggy. I liked it.
Speaker 4: That's supposed to be like that. I know the look I'm going for. Cuffed at the bottom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, looks cool, right very James Dean nineteen fifty two.
Speaker 3: Really Okay, that's what it looked like.
Speaker 2: The stories we love, Okay.
Speaker 4: Travis and Jason Kelsey are looking at cash in on their off the field success Sandy. The brothers are now reportedly seeking a deal for their New Heights podcast worth around one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 1: You know what's am I yeah, I'm seeking it for this podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm seeking it. Doesn't mean I've got it.
Speaker 4: I know, taking it what they might be one step further than you. Wall Street Journal has reported that they've been in contact with Wonderly, whose parent company is Amazon, about locking up the agreement for their weekly show.
Speaker 1: They do one episode a week, one episode a week a week. Yeah, yeah, that's good for them. I don't be grudge anybody for making.
Speaker 2: Money right there.
Speaker 4: New Heights rinks fourth in podcasts by audience, doesn't appear to be slowing down anytime soon, you know, Jason.
Speaker 3: Not that good.
Speaker 2: No, it's really not.
Speaker 1: It's the clip that's great social media, but listening to it in long form, you know, like you would, it's not very good.
Speaker 4: Right, It's great for little clips clips to come out on social media, and I love that. I think what's attractive to is the dynamic of them being brothers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that kind of thing.
Speaker 4: And then of course when Travis started Daily, Taylor Swift, Davy Hurt absolutely blew up.
Speaker 1: But overall as a podcast as a whole, it's it's really not very good. Yeah, but it's a lot of people to listen, doesn't matter, it's very obviously. I mean, podcasts a lot like radio doesn't have to be any good for a lot of people to listen. I'm serious, I'm serious.
Speaker 2: Heart attack, I know, I'm agreeing with you absolutely.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, Jason, who retired, he's preparing to join ESPN's Monday Night Countdown show, and Travis still suiting up for the Chiefs, but he's also going to host a spin off of Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?
Speaker 2: So he's gonna be in front of the camera.
Speaker 1: Good for him a little bit soon, and I love seeing Jason supporting the women's US women's rugby team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wearing the shirt with that one player's face on it.
Speaker 3: It's great.
Speaker 4: He and his wife Kylie were sitting in the stands when the girls, the women's gymnast team won.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's uh, it's cool. It's cool to see a big time athlete like that supporting kind of a sport in America that's not really that popular. Just like Flavor, Flavor the water polo.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and everybody, did you see.
Speaker 3: Flavor in the water with his water polo hat on?
Speaker 1: I had on?
Speaker 2: Did you see how big he is?
Speaker 4: Is he his wide shoulders because I think the flakin because it was always standing next to Brigitte Nielsen.
Speaker 2: That's oh my god. I forgot that he was married to her.
Speaker 4: He was Brigitte Nielsen, who also dated Sylvester Stallone. It's like we're making up names and words now right, that's so weird.
Speaker 3: But Brigitte was the hottest thing going for a while.
Speaker 4: You know she had a baby in her late in her fifties. Yeah birthday, yes she did. Yeah, So that's the story.
Speaker 1: We love to Sandy's show, and we are thrilled to collaborate with our bank easily open an account online at www dot r dot bank member FDI. See in today's day in time, there's one thing that people are not short of, and.
Speaker 2: That is opinion.
Speaker 1: Opinions, uninformed and informed opinions.
Speaker 3: The uninformed opinion.
Speaker 2: Very popular, very very popular.
Speaker 1: The made up opinion of something that never happened, very very popular. Yep, right now, this one very lighthearted though. A poll was taken and people at were asked, who is the greatest Summer Olympian of all time? Now, before we get into this, I have to say this that as a sports fan and sports fans in general, have very short memories because they always say that whoever the quarterback that won the Super Bowl that year is the greatest quarterback of all times? What they do or wherever the boxer of the year is, there's the greatest of all time? Right, well, there's really no arguing in boxing who is the greatest? Who do you say, Ali? Oh, okay, without a doubt, who was also an Olympian.
Speaker 2: And carried the torch?
Speaker 3: Yes, and carried the torch?
Speaker 1: So I'm going to put him up there as one of the greatest Summer Olympians, although he doesn't show up in a recent poll number one, very very difficult to argue. Michael Phelps. Yeah, and even I think it was Michael Jordan said, our another big time athlete, was it Lance Armstrong? Lance said, who's the greatest athlete of our of our generation?
Speaker 3: He said, without a doubt, Michael.
Speaker 2: Phelps really without that quickly that quickly?
Speaker 4: Okay, do you think that changes with Simone Biles now being the greatest of all time the sport of Olympic, I mean the sport of gymnastics most meaning decorated.
Speaker 1: Me as an athlete. Yes, well, it's a great it'd be a great argument between the two of them.
Speaker 2: She came in second behind Michael Phelps.
Speaker 1: Right, Jesse Owens came in third. That was way back, I believe in the late nineteen thirties, early nineteen fort What.
Speaker 2: Really, because I'm not even trying to know it.
Speaker 3: Was when Jesse Owens.
Speaker 1: It was the ones that were in Germany when Hitler was there, and that he you know, he blew everybody away, and because because of what track and field I'm sorry, because you know Hitler's position on yeah people.
Speaker 2: Well, then there's Carl Lewis.
Speaker 1: Charles Lewis was fantastic Caitlyn Jenner, who won the Olympics and is the first to say one did the kathlon as Bruce as.
Speaker 2: Bruce Jenner back back in the I mean the de Caathlon.
Speaker 3: Come on, the world's greatest athlete.
Speaker 1: That's what they say, take in events and and he won it back then. There's others though, but those are the more popular sports. I'm sure there's an olympian and equestrian that has dominated that sport.
Speaker 4: You know what Landry asked me the other day, because we were watching in Christy, please not to get a horse.
Speaker 2: To know, No, I'm the one who wants to get a horse. She asked me.
Speaker 4: She said, is it the rider who's the Olympian or the horse that' see Olympian.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's a really good question. I was like, they're a team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the horse should get a medal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the horse might get a medal. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, who's the one who's really doing it though, is kind of what she's asking.
Speaker 3: I could see that, well, I don't know, you got to be able to ride the horse.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But there was a wrestler, an American wrestler back in the day in the late eighties and early nineteen nineties named John Smith. He's the only American to win back to back gold medals in wrestling.
Speaker 3: I mean, you got to be up there.
Speaker 4: I don't know a lot of people who really get into the that's my wrestling.
Speaker 2: I know my point.
Speaker 4: But you would put a wrestler up against Michael Phelps, Uh, it's the greatest of all time?
Speaker 2: I don't see. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, those wrestlers are amazing athletes. I mean, but my hartist sport Phelps.
Speaker 2: Or Simone Biles what her little body can do.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying they're taking on another person. Olympic swimmers and gymnasts aren't taking on another person.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say right now, there's no way that a wrestler I think is a greater athlete than a Michael Phelps type swimmer.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't think so at all.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm a little partial because I did wrestle, but those guys are great.
Speaker 4: You're comparing strength like domination like that to skill, endurance, all the stuff that goes along with with swimming.
Speaker 3: I would I would.
Speaker 1: Bet you that a six minute wrestling match is more difficult and physically demanding than any swim race.
Speaker 3: Michael Phelps.
Speaker 4: Oh, now I've all my wrestlers are shaking their head and absolutely not Chirsta.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid you're going to get the big head when I.
Speaker 4: Tell you what I like, because I'm going to get a big head.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: So it's something I told you about, something you made, something you made.
Speaker 3: I'm afraid you're going to get cocky on me.
Speaker 2: Oh, I might know what it is.
Speaker 3: Let's get yours out of the way.
Speaker 1: We like to share with you guys, new stuff that we have recently discovered, what we're listening to, watching, or using.
Speaker 2: Get mine out of the way, Yea.
Speaker 1: And Tricia, And Tricia is got one for you that says is smells like summer.
Speaker 2: It smells like summer. It's by Kate's Spade.
Speaker 4: It's called Walk on Air and it's this lovely, delightful scent that I've been spraying all over my body for the whole summer.
Speaker 2: I love how it smells.
Speaker 4: Please know that right before we came on for this break, I read at the bottom it says fragrance smissed, and all of a sudden I was like, wait a minute, is this for people or is this like for furniture like I've been playing spraying a fancy fabrize on me. Said to look at it really fast to make sure it is for your body. It is for women, walk on air, Kate Spade, Sandy, you like it right?
Speaker 3: I die.
Speaker 1: We were in the bathroom get ready at the same time yesterday and Tricia held her arm up to me and she goes, smell this, doesn't it smell like summer?
Speaker 3: And then she did and I go yeah.
Speaker 1: Then I washed her and she was spraying it on her body, and you sprayed it on your tummy.
Speaker 2: You sprayed all over your body. It's a body miss.
Speaker 4: It's very light, and it's on your belly button. Yeah, it's not like perfume. It's an all over kind of body miss. You just kind of spray it all over. I make sure I have my clothes on. The smell and you this right now.
Speaker 1: You need to have a mother daughter talk with our daughter on the correct application of body race.
Speaker 2: A little heavy handed.
Speaker 1: With it, A little bit heavy hand. Yeah, it smells good, but not it's a little too much.
Speaker 4: It's a little too much. She has a good scent picker. But she's a little heavy handed with the spring finger. Have you taught her that the walk into it?
Speaker 2: I have? I have.
Speaker 4: I think she's just walking a lot. Yeah, she went a lot of walking into it. Really, boy, I remember having that talk with my dad when I ow deed.
Speaker 1: On English leather English every young dude's starter kit.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: When I was in high school, you couldn't wear enough to car There is no have a.
Speaker 3: Way before high school with English lab Oh really?
Speaker 2: Oh English leathers Oh yeah, importantly.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if it's still around all right now, Trisha is going to get the big head because she made something that I love, and I would eat the whole thing if I wasn't, if I would only thought of myself.
Speaker 3: You're right, it's that fruit salad.
Speaker 2: That you married. I thought you were going to talk about your surge protector.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, no, oh, you were so geeked up about your shirt protect my fruit salad.
Speaker 2: Trump's your surge protector right now?
Speaker 1: It does, right now, it does for sure. It's it's really good. It's got mandarin oranges and grapes and pineapple.
Speaker 2: Pineapple chunks and apple. That's it.
Speaker 3: I would go strawberry a little heavier on the pineapple. But that's that.
Speaker 4: I have a whole other canon there. It's a canned pineapple, and I join it. But I put all the all the fruit that I like in it.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I could have put some blueberry and some blueberries in it, but anyway.
Speaker 2: I like it. I think it's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she will eat healthy if it's here.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I just got to keep making it. Y'all eat it so fast.
Speaker 3: Let's just tell you a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's hard to keep up with you.
Speaker 3: It's like the watermelon phase we went through.
Speaker 4: Oh, I still am not done with it. I just can't find good ones. I cannot eat enough watermelon.
Speaker 1: I know we have that summer for sure. That is he likes, T likes All right, friends, time for us to get out of here. Thank you for spending some time with us. We do appreciate it. Tricia's still looking for followers on our Instagram account at Tricia tr I c I A dot Delicia E.
Speaker 2: L I s h A.
Speaker 4: What we learned today, Well, we learned that I'm back in on the voice because Snoop and Michael Boublay are the two new judges are coaches that are joining along with Gwen Stefani and Riba McIntyre. I think it's going to be hilarious, So I think I'm going to dive back in and see how it goes this season.
Speaker 3: They've really got that's.
Speaker 1: Good casting if you think about the people that like Snooped and Riba and then pop with Gwen Stefani and to act with Bla.
Speaker 3: Yeah whatever, he is.
Speaker 2: He's funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah that I've always thought.
Speaker 1: Guys like bou Blaze, Harry Connick, Franks and I there's only room in the world for one. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like there's only one Michael Blue Blaze style.
Speaker 4: He replaced Harry Bennett, Harry Connick. I mean, Harry Conicck's still out there doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's not as me. He's got a new show coming.
Speaker 4: He's got a new movie and I watched it, Watch Me Falling. That's right bad Netflix, as bad as his talk show was just a little cheesy romance novel. Yeah, that kind of movie. But I mean it was fine. I watched it. He's cute, Yeah.
Speaker 3: You're good looking. He's married to Jill Goodacre.
Speaker 2: Yes he is.
Speaker 3: He's Victoria's secret.
Speaker 2: I know that, Angel, I know that. I'm not surprised that you know that.
Speaker 4: Another thing we learned we did our he likes Tea likes segment and my tea likes is what I'm calling the smell, the scent of summer. It's by Kate's Spade. It's an all over body spray a fragrancemiss if you will, and it is called walk on Air by Kate's Spade.
Speaker 3: It is good.
Speaker 1: I've got a good sniffer friends, and I like that one a lot. She never wears the blonde bombshell I got her.
Speaker 2: I do I do when we go out and do fancy things.
Speaker 3: That's answer perfume. Well, that's every day.
Speaker 4: This is everyday summer cover up exactly. And finally it's my favorite thing. Today are Goodbye July song by our friend Spencer MC Spencer tenth.
Speaker 1: We'll leave you with it. Have a great day, everybody, Thanks for listening. Goodbye, good bye.
Speaker 5: J Lie Trump dogs a bullet. His ear is fine. Bite it's out. We're down to one old guy. Speaking of old guys, do hart Dye, who's the geek good crowd strike who canceled my delta flight no open seating out Southwest air Lines, stoop with the torch, no wheed inside to the Olympics, slup, Jesus Christ and cat ladies want to scratch out JD.
Speaker 1: Vess's h.
Speaker 5: So goodbye except to the Olympics. On day and night I'm getting French fried.
Speaker 2: Goodbye, July.
Speaker 3: Have a great day everyone. Thanks for the listening.
Speaker 1: We'll do it again tomorrow until they and don't take any crap from anybody.