Speaker 1: Good morning, Big Brother fans. It is Friday, July twenty fourth, day eighteen in the Big Brother House, and I'm not now driving today, so you're gonna get me walking around my house in my backyard. Maybe we'll see what I do in the next few minutes while I talk about the last twenty four hours or so of Big Brother twenty eight All right, So we had our eviction last night, and as predicted expected, Rome went out after Jason won the battleback competition, which was a Tower of Hanoi. I think it's Hanoi. Whatever it is, it's a tower competition, cab. They played the same one last year. It's been done on a lot of different reality shows, and Jason's obviously good at puzzles. Now, Rome, on his exit interview said that he just started badly at the very beginning and that's why Jason beat him. But Jason won, so Jason was safe, and as expected, the voting went in Melody's favor and she stayed over Rome, although Rome did get one vote to stay. And again, as most of you probably have already seen it, you aren't surprised when I say that the vote to save Rome was actually from Taylor, not from Lyric. Lyric did not vote to save Rome, so it was twelve to one to save Melody. Rome was evicted. Rome was surprised to hear that it was Taylor when he was later talking with Julie. I don't know if there's been any kind of a big fallout from that vote. I kind of we watched initially like saying, oh, is she gonna is Taylor gonna say she was the vote? Or is people are gonna assume it was Melody. I don't It doesn't see to matter. I don't think in the end, it's not We're not at that point of the game where a hinky vote causes that much discussion. Plus, as it ends out, the winner of the Hoh competition probably didn't care. In the end, it just doesn't matter twelve to one, one weird vote. They all assume it was Lyric, whether she admits it or not, or Taylor had said it, And it's fine. So the feeds came back after we'd given up, I'd given up hope that the feeds were going to come back, And the feeds did come back before the Hoh competition. They came back for a bit, and uh, that's how we we we watched them talking and then they did the the feeds went down again for the Hoh competition. They were down for terribly long. I don't remember how long it was, and it really doesn't matter. It was some type of a kind of a booth competition. It sounds like it was probably just in the backyard and it was a wrestling themed competition. Jesse was either they're in person or on screen, and they had to keep track of certain things and and you know, voting and but yeah, it was elimination, I mean like a booth elimination because they were talking about well, I knew this person was left, this person left, that kind of thing. So in the end, Camu came away victorious and so he is now the head of household. What does that mean for anybody depends on who you're rooting for. It's Camu is not part of the Crossover Alliance, but he is part of the Toolshed alliance, and that it's basically the huge, hugest majority. The hugest majority that's good is the majority of the house guests at this point, so they can got to pick and choose that they want from the other side, and Camu's other side he has enough people to pick from, although it initially he said he only wanted to nominate three people and not have any do any kind of a renown, but then he was talked out of that, and it sounds like, well I watched him say initially he said he wanted to put up Jason, Mallory, and Latrise and he wanted, I think either Mallory or Jason to go home. That was kind of his thing. That's why I want this is why I want to go home. At some point after I went to bed, Drew had a conversation with Camu and kind of talked him into the idea of putting Jason up.
Speaker 2: As a backup plan or a back door plan.
Speaker 1: Backdoor is just not a good term anymore because it's not truly a backdoor in the sense that we always use the term. But it's a you know, a backup nomination, as was I guess I might call it. And the so so it's gonna be instead of Jason as a nominee, it sounds like Ku is going to put up Lyric, and I think he may have already told Lyric and she may have already heard it before she even taught to Camu about it, Commummu. So it looks like we're gonna have nominations of lyric Mallory and Latrese. I don't know if Latrese knows it's coming or not. I'm not sure. I haven't heard that yet. And then also have nots were either volunteered or assigned. I am not one percent sure on this because I know initially he had talked about putting up Latrece's a have not, but he did not do it, and so I think there's only four have nots this week. I believe we know. I know for a fact that d Melody and Yash are have nots, and then I think Mallory is a have not as well, So we think we have four have nots. And this is the last point of my list of things to talk about for today, at least in the In the summary is the have nots took started at midnight, right at three am Eastern time, but midnight West Coast time, and they knew they were going to be have nots. And I believe that they ate before that, But at midnight that's when all the food's supposed to stop being eaten. Right well, as Kimu was doing his late night talks. He brought Angela, uh, I don't remember who was Angela D and I can't remember who else into the room to talk about his No, oh oh, Hailey, it was Haley, Angela and D. He brought them into the HH room to talk about his nominations. He was doing the whole what we call the Kiss the Ring ceremonies, where we bring in different people individually, but he brought all these three ladies in at the same time to talk to them. And as soon.
Speaker 2: As they got in there, he's like, eat, eat, and D walked.
Speaker 1: Right over and grabbed stuck her hand in a bag of what appeared to be nerds, and took out some and was kind of popping them in her mouth. And the conversation went on for the next I record in three minute clips. So at the end of the three minute clip, she went in for another handful and was eating some more. Now, nerds are not on the list of have not foods, so several people pointed this out. I didn't. I had to go back and find it, but I did, and it's it's kind of one of those look I've like D, I want need to do well, so I'm not trying to get D in trouble specifically, but I am also a stuper stickler for the rules, and that's breaking a rule. Now, Is anything going to happen to d No? Probably do should something happen to D Well? I think something should. I think they need to have a better punishment system for people that break as accidentally or intentionally. They have not rules, right, They're not supposed to eat foods. They already have a really wide range of what they can eat nowadays, with the amount of doctrine they can do with their with their steel cutoats and protein powder and conments. They can add to all of that, although and even they can even put sugar in it, and that's all nerds are, right. Nerds are literally just clumps of sugar. So she could have just as easily gone down and got a spoonful of sugar and just eaten some sugar and that would have been okay. So I'm not like, oh my gosh, you know, you know, get penalty nomination, which was used to be the thing that they would say would happen to people that did have nuts. Right, it doesn't. Matt got it? Was it? Matt right? The orange shirt guy or blue shirt guy back in twenty when he just decided I'm just gonna eat regular food. I don't care penalty nominations. D does not deserve a penalty nomination for having a couple of handfuls of nerds. But D should be brought into the diary room. D should be told you can't do that, and then D should actually walk out and say, I just got yelled at for having a couple of handfuls of nerds. Guys don't forget you can't eat this.
Speaker 2: Stuff, and that should be the end of it and move on.
Speaker 1: But instead of that, we don't hear any It isn't addressed, and so we just assume they're allowed to get away with it. I would imagine that somebody has said something to D in the diary room. If they haven't said yet, they will say it. D needs to publicly say it, and where we see it as the viewer. Not. I mean she could as she could have already by the way, she'd also already been warned, and she could have also told half the house that she was warned. But we didn't see it on the feeds at least I didn't hear about it, so it didn't happen as far as we're concerned. So my suggestion would be, holler in tell her you can't do that. Make it a little segment on the show where they show it for tens and if you're gonna because you got the have nots, address it, address the damn thing on the show. Make it a thing. Don't just make it a one time thing that you hear about at the beginning of the season and then they never show again, because that's kind of what it's become, all right. Ending my rant on have Nots, that's what's going on. It's going to be a it's gonna be a week, it's gonna be a yeah whatever. I mean. Look, I would say odds are either or Jason, or even possibly Lyric and possibly Literase.
Speaker 2: One of those four people will be going next Thursday.
Speaker 1: There's not some big, huge, you know, blind side that's going to happen. There's not some big change. Devons is probably going to be the one. The time. That's the other thing. The time capsule is getting assigned. Now, the voting ended a few a couple hours ago or an hour ago, so at some point we assume Devons or d will get brought into the room and do the spinny thing and get either a punishment or a power. But even if Devons gets a power, I don't know what kind of power it could be. But I don't think there's any reason to make huge waves this week with Camu being head of household. He's not he's with the majority of the house at least for now, and so there's no reason to disturb his power. So I just don't think Devon's thing is going to be so Devon's maybe he gets a costume, and maybe again it's not supposed to be fixed, But giving Devins a costume would be more meaningful this week than or a punishment of some kind than giving him a power that he's probably not going to use because there's no point in using it, right. So yeah, let's let's look forward to a probable punishment. It might be Maybe it'll be the you have to do the spray hand. Maybe he'll have to get spray hand every hour for or maybe you have to kick a ball through who There's lots of different punishments. By the way, we're supposed to learn what all these punishments are on Tonight's Unlocked as well as what all the prize, what all the what all the powers are? So that's supposed to be revealed on tonight's show. This was shown on last night's episode. Ross Matthews came on. Ross Matthews was on season one of Celebrity Big Brother. He also for a one or two seasons hosted the online house calls version what we used to call house calls. I don't think it's called house calls with Ross, but anyways, it's It was kind of the online thing that they gave us as live feed watchers and Ross hosted it. I actually at least did one or two call ins to it or recorded collins that Ross would answer my questions or I would offer my opinion. It was something like that. I can't even remember. I have old videos that I recorded that I found. I was like, oh, look, here's me saying putting a thing in for Ross. But Ross is going to be on tonight's episode along with the other hosts and is going to reveal these punishments and powers. So there's that tonight, and then they're.
Speaker 2: Probably going to show the fallout from the end of the show.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. So here I go down another rabbit hole. So the end of the episode, Julie said, watch Tomorrow's Unlocked to see the fallout from Rome's eviction, which means they didn't turn the feeds back on so they could get special stuff that only that they can show on Tonight's Unlocked. So we missed some stuff. It's minor. It's minor. It wasn't a big blowout. It wasn't a huge earth shaking eviction that would have been more annoying if we didn't get to see the fallout from that. Now they're just going to show us the weepiness of Rome being gone and Lyric being upset and Tinklypano music and her crying and YadA YadA. But it's going to be more important later on when where there is a bigger eviction and they hold off the feeds and we don't get to see it because even though they show us five minutes, there's you know, forty five minutes or an hour worth of video. And just because the editors decide that this is the good part to show us doesn't mean there was other stuff that we would be more interested in. Right, let us decide what we want to see. That's why you have twenty four to seven live feeds so that we can pick out what's interesting. They're not going to show D eating food that's never going to make the show probably. I mean, I hope it does. I hope they make an example and it makes the show, but I don't think it ever will. So without the live feeds, we would have never known that D was snacking on nerds. All right, I think that's it for me for now. It's for a Friday. My voice is still a little bit scruffy, a little bit of congestion, but I am feeling ten thousand percent better, and so thank you for your well wishes. You know what we're gonna do. I'm actually gonna pause this for half a second and I'm gonna come back, and I'm gonna give my patrons a shout out because I owe them a shout out, and then we're gonna wrap things up. So half a second and I'll be right back. It'll be like I never left, okay, and here I am back. And this is to all of my patrons. So I do have a Patreon account. I have had a Patreon account for since twenty eighteen, actually, because I just look back to see my oldest my two oldest patrons have been patrons since twenty eighteen. Thank you so much, guys, appreciate you. But in order of oldest to newest. Now, some of these folks hibernate their patrons and then bring it back. But we're going to go from oldest to newest based on their accounts, right so, and I usually just use their names or abbreviations whatever. You know, who you are. Just want to give you a shout out because I have a very small number of patrons, but they are a very loyal group and I do appreciate them. They are as follows Eshara, who I talked to just last night while watching the live show because I watched it on my Twitch and my twitch in my YouTube. You could watch the live show with me while I watched it. That was yesterday, Eshara sat Clinton, who also popped in to say hi yesterday, Angela. Thank you Angela. I keep seeing your name and I think I know her. I appreciate you Angela as well. Nonah, see you occasionally every once in a while. Hi, Nona, thank you, Iowa. Grandma deb also popped in last night. Saw her Walter Chip Chipperson, long time. That's that's a reference from my opiing Anthony or my Ron and fez Opien Anthony Days. Tasha, thank you very much, Tasha, Patricia appreciate you. Christina, thank you very much. Line Dancer, thank you. Thank you. SJD. You know who you are. I appreciate you as well very much. Wendy, thank you. Cheryl. Cheryl's over in France. Cheryl, thank you so much. Foxy Claire, I hope that's okay. I don't Foxy, you're new. You came back in well news relative, I guess twenty twenty five, so last year. Thank you so much for being a patron. I appreciate it. And finally, Pretty Patricia, you were a resubscriber, but you changed your email address, so you popped on the top of my list. So that is my most recent patron, who joined earlier this month as a reoccurring. She hadn't done it for a long time. But I appreciate all of you guys. If you are interested in being a patron, you can just go to patreon dot com and you can search for bb Gossip. That is me. It shows my little logo podcast. Big Brother Gossip Podcast is Mike's Big Brother Gossip podcast and you can sign up. I don't give these massively huge things to my patrons except for I give them thank you and I appre them all. And you can sign up for a monthly charge and it it's just all it is just a monthly charge, and it's just a way to say thank you to me for the time that I spend doing all of this. And as I promise, I buy my wife the occasional bottle of wine is a thank you. This is more of to keep my wife happy to say, Look, dear, this isn't a complete sink of my time and my money and my resources because some folks help me out, so I keep them updated. The rest of you that are listening to this that don't want to be a patron, thank you for listening to this. Because there's a commercial at the end. There's three commercials at the end of this. And I do make a couple of bucks a Day's that's what I looked at it. I looked it up today or last night. I looked it up. I'm making anywhere from two to three to five dollars a day, usually on the lower end, depending on how many people listen to this. So's that's what I'm averaging right now during Big Brother Season one. Big Brother's not I'm not making anything, but I am also paying twenty dollars a month to my podcasting service, so you know it. All that's that's the whole thing. This all, this isn't a money maker for me. This is a break even for me, kind of a thing that I do. All right, enough of that. It is now eighteen minutes into my Friday podcast, Thank you very much. As I look at my screen while I'm talking to you guys, I looks like KMU is letting Lyric know that he's gonna be putting her up on the block. She looks a bit concerned. Her brow is furrowed. You know, she kind of looks like Shelby a little bit in this expression. We're gonna have to we're gonna we're gonna screencap this and make the comment. She is definitely not a Shelby, but she just kind of looks like Shelby in this look, her expression of concern. We'll follow up with you guys tomorrow, let you know what's going on, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and we'll talk to you all very soon. Take care, of everybody, Bye bye