Speaker 1: I am a man who believed that I died twenty years ago, and I lived like a man who is dead already. I have no fear whatsoever of anybody or anything, Gary Webb.
Speaker 2: I am an investigative journalist can In nineteen ninety six, I wrote a series of stories in termed Dark Awaians, which was about cia En Dolment.
Speaker 3: I you, a man who wasn't sud Duck smiles at us. All all a man can do is smile back.
Speaker 4: Bothen stolen bone, the Secret Society.
Speaker 3: It's so sick that we can't talk about.
Speaker 4: What does that mean for American conspiracy theories are going to go?
Speaker 5: I haven't seen the number three two.
Speaker 3: My sad duty to report this afternoon that my friend and Colley sim Russell collapsed and died earlier this afternoon.
Speaker 6: I might die in this fell to night or in the area tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I'm afraid what possible difference can I make?
Speaker 5: And no official of my administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to sense of the news, to stifle descent, to cover Obama stakes, or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.
Speaker 7: Hello, welcome back to your favorite live weekly call in conspiracy, political, parapolitical show, whatever, whatever terms you'd like to choose.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 7: We have plenty to go through today, checking in on the the latest on the ball room, talking about all the different disclosure projects going on, seemingly all at once to sufficiently distract us all. And we'll continue our weekly you know, our weekly dive into Austin's autism.
Speaker 8: So this should be a fun one. I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, I before anyone says yes, hair's gone, I had to hit the reset button. I think it's good to do every now and then. But I'm ready to ready to hang out with all of you already dead heads, maybe a few dumpers. It's snuck in in the back, but we are looking forward to this. Hope to see some of you guys call in or maybe some of you non pores popping in the second segment of the show. But we have plenty to go through. But Austin, how's your week?
Speaker 9: Ben?
Speaker 8: We were talking before it kind of feels.
Speaker 7: A little bit like, almost like a lull week, although it sounds like they're working on the alien the alien stuff so maybe maybe that's why I phase that out. So to me, I'm kind of like, well, what's what's going on? There's not world shattering stuff going on, but they're trying to They're building up their little alien side bloot it seems like right now, So maybe that's what the perception going on there and I blank it out. So to me, nothing's going on. So what are your thoughts? Do you think is a lull week? What's going on?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 4: I completely understand that kind of instant reaction in a way because Bluebeam and the Disclosure Project kind of just brushes off my shoulder and my algorithm. But at the same time, whenever I do see it being centered in a real way, just sadistically set up to be weaponized. I think through the church and this this type of you know, dishonest framework, that will very much, I think more than likely convince too many people who are marching in lock step into embracing this agenda full force without any question whatsoever, if they can tie it in perfectly to their ideology, whatever that might might. You know, however that might need to be packaged right where it is palatable for them. I think that's technically happening in this very moment, and we're kind of getting all these warnings right from the usual suspects. But before we get into that, honestly, I feel like there's a few other things we could discuss first. And I'm experiencing something you might be able to call schitzo overload in a way, because Sam felt the same way that you did, and you know, I was kind of feeling that a similar sentiment as far as like over the weekend, and there wasn't really any you know, major media spotlight narratives being pushed from let's just say the most prominent kind of mouthpieces that was taking the spotlight right, It's seeming there was a few days where it was dying down. It wasn't quite as as demoralizing. They're probably staging the next major syop. But it's also about what you're choosing to pay attention to as well, because that definitely applies. And so many different people are just kind of interested, and you know, different areas of and avenues of research appeal to them more so than the others, right, And I think, yeah, it's just something that if I'm being honest, I mean, witnessing what Kim trail's being confirmed is real. Mk Ultru effectively never ended is now officially being confirmed. Directed energy weapons and weather warfare modification is officially being acknowledged as well. And I think it was I wrote it down blue Beam disclosure potentially getting the green light exactly what we're just describing, right, And so it is syop season in full bloom, like we were basically illustrating last week in a way, uh.
Speaker 7: By the way, quick aside on the directed energy weapons, I know we talked. I think last week we talked a little bit about my uh dive into the Steve Baker Ken Silva debate, and I'd totally forgotten because he's like, you know, Baker's one of these guys who's kind of had this distinct glow from him for on him for a while, and there's been a lot of different things, and I'm like kind of side eyed over and over. I totally forgot, but Ken reminded me, you know, speaking of directed energy weapons, one of the specific uh, one of the one of the many journalistic what the fucks that he did was he did an anonymous source on a directed energy weapon thing or something. I forget what the specific specifics in the story was but it literally was another anonymous source type thing. And oh I had a source in the room about something and they were talking about using directed energy weapons. I think maybe maybe in the Palisades fires. Maybe maybe it was some fire something or other. But any anyways, I just thought it was funny that literally, which fine, it's one thing if you have anonymous sources, but it's a it's it's one thing to use it as like the thing that kind of hold uphold your argument or if you're saying in a way like you expect it people to believe it. Like it's one thing that you're like, hey, I can't out my source is what I have. I feel like I have to tell you. But you know, take it as far as you can, being that it's an anonymous source. But no, this motherfucker just keeps throwing these things out. But anyways, back to what you were saying, I just thought it was funny that that that's one of these things if we're speaking about Glowey's director, like.
Speaker 8: I think there might be directing it.
Speaker 7: There probably are director energy weapons, but it's also it kind of falls in the realm of Glowey.
Speaker 11: Shit.
Speaker 7: You know what, I mean, like, this is sort of stuff that the journalists, that the establishment journalists may push out in this sort of way occasionally to kind of lean into the disclosure stuff.
Speaker 4: Definitely. I just think it's interesting how because I did. I was kind of looking at the scientists going missing and you know, these strange, suspicious circumstances involving their deaths and things of that nature. I just kind of saw it as a syop and that was a limited hangout and at a certain level that they would basically exploit, right to layer in various kind of agenda items to fall into place in a certain pattern that would be appealing to various individuals on that political spectrum. And it did seem like it. And I still kind of think there's something to that right as far as like potentially being the reality. But I will say, whenever you actually have UFO linked scientists claimed a top secret energy weapon blasted her before her death, Now the Pentagon admits that they actually exist, and these are our official publications running with these headlines, Like I think it was the Daily Mail specifically that ran that headline. But it's just hilarious whenever all of these things that used to be taboo once upon a time that we were never allowed to take seriously without losing credibility is now simultaneously being confirmed before our eyes and also you know, weaponized and leveraged against us in that very way. It's a similar pattern that I see strategically, you know, kind of relied upon. But yeah, I don't know. I'm just very skeptical of it all. I'm trying to remain centered and as objective as possible. As much as I have my preconceived notions and my bias, I'm looking to confirm at a certain level. I have to be honest about that much, right, And I think that's a part of this the moralization cycle that we're currently in, is they hope to essentially get you to latch on to the most cartoonish versions of these conspiracy theories, like we mentioned last week, so they can easily discredit you, put you in a group, put you in a camp that will you know, essentially allow people to not take you seriously moving forward, And you know that's always unfortunate. So you have to remain measured and composed in those moments and not fall into the traps. But I did see in terms of Cole Thomas Allen, Right, our strange Patsy from the White House Correspondence dinner shooting, which I can believe there's a world in which I could believe that this man was motivated strictly by ideology and and you know, essentially showed up and and yeah, it's it's a very real possibility. But I also am am entirely open to considering some sort of Mancharin candidate scenario where it's it's just because it did almost look as if when he walks into the storage room with his trench coat, as as the canine unit from the Secret Service agent follows him suspiciously into that room, only to be pulled back instantly for him to just afterward right sprint out of the room and go through the screener. And and yeah, the obvious lack of I mean, we can into that, but it's just the fact that you see the security agents react and talk about lack of situational awareness. Let alone, I mean, I'm sorry, but you're firing, You're discharging your weapon toward toward your fellow Secret Service agents.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 4: Actually, it's just I feel like, you know, a little bit more dangerous than I would have imagined as far as just being in the line of duty with your fellow agent right in that moment. Yeah, it looks like your your life is is much more threatened by your homie, apparently if you working with the Secret Service, which kind of fits if you remember the very first African American Secret Service agent that that JFK actually placed on the Secret Service team, it was because this he met him in Chicago, if you remember, he took like a remember the Chicago plot, the original assassination plot. They had one on Miami, and they had one in Chicago leading up to is the green Light Go Dallas scenario, And essentially there was an African American, like I forget what his role was at the time, because I remember he was actually lower level Secret Service detail, I believe. And then he when he actually met JFK, when he went to the bathroom, he like walked down a flight of stairs. He was strategically positioned to be out of the way so he would never actually get to meet the president. But JFK had to use the bathroom, and so he just so happened to walk down this flat of stairs and meet the only African American. You know, I can't recall if he was already Secret Service detail. But I remember he's working security at the event, and this is basically when JFK gives him this kind of he asked his name, they have a conversation, and he gets him promoted right, and inevitably it leads to his forced false conviction that they, the Secret Service themselves, set them up on these trumped up charges that never existed, claiming that he was basically, you know, I think it was trafficking drugs at some level rights and in reality, these were like criminal informants that were trying to get time off their sentence and were already in prison, and so they did a deal with the Secret Service to essentially make up false charges against this man to falsely incriminate him, and then he was tortured in solitary confinement. I forget which institution. Anyway, this is entirely off not story though we're going to talk about. Yeah, but the whole point that I brought it up is, you know, because clearly you know this go this is nothing new as far as like a long standing kind of threat that the Secret Service is this old boys network in a real way, and you're not going to infiltrate that group right without being compromised anyway. So what I thought was strange is that Cole Thomas Allen right the Assassin's manifest though we were discussing how they were attempting to conflate the Manifesto with anyone that essentially is online in the digital space right making similar claims just about the permanent establishment in many ways, and as if you might as well be you know, Lee Harvey Oswald, like they said right back in the day with the Warrant Commission report labeling you as a conspiracy theorist for a pejorative they could wild against us. But the Manifesto, it wasn't just Mark Levin coming out with this war against the First Amendment and banning everyone you know in the digital space who shares any sort of similar opinion, but you have I think it was Caroline leave it right. She comes out and she says she compares the would be manifest Assassin's Manifesto to everyday rhetoric on social media if you haven't looked into NSPM seven basically, which is this National Security Presidential Memorandum. It's given the title Countering Domestic Terrorism and Organized Political Violence, And this is I think a part of right what is the project esther right, which which I think is just an extension of utilizing anti Semitism, as we said, as the justification you know, many times in the past, so that I already do see being conflated with Cole Thomas Allen and this ridiculous emotion arousing violent falls flag that was the correspondence in a shooting. So anyway, I thought that was fascinating. But do you want me to pull up the Canine Unit video though? And we can kind of.
Speaker 8: I have them set up in the private chat.
Speaker 7: I think my internet's being a little goofy today, so I put them in there for us. But yeah, I figured we could look through. I mean, yeah, this whole thing, this whole you know, scenario is weird. I mean yeah, I'm trying.
Speaker 8: To be objective.
Speaker 7: I think it's ridiculous to really jump to one side or the other of the narrative here. I mean, we see a lot of people, even some of more of the rapid or maybe not repidble some more of the ones that you'd think maybe more hip with it are kind of pooh poohing the idea of anyone wh would say this could be faked in any way. I mean it's I will grant it's nothing but vibes. There's nothing substantive other than just straight vibes. And it's like, but it's so over the top, it's like, come on, but it's you know, on the flip side. So I'm trying to be agnostic and follow where things go. We talked a little bit last week. We looked at some I believe we may have played the security footage last week. I can't remember if not. I definitely did on the Dump a couple times, but there's been since then. New cleaned up versions were dropped because I think it was Trump himself on like It's true, Social initially dropped that one little quick clip with grainy as shit, and you really couldn't make out. It literally just looked like he was, you know, you know, kicking up into almost full gear ready to make it into full on Naruto run. Didn't look like he had a gun in hand. But now we have a cleaned up version. I actually have a couple of different angles. I have a second one. We can go into that really kind of display that does look like perhaps he was concealing some sort of weapon. I know there were like talks about, you know, for him perhaps putting together some sort of it looks like he may not even need to put together, may have just straight up had it under his jacket.
Speaker 8: But I mean we can get through all that. We can.
Speaker 7: Let's go ahead, and if you want, bring up that first one and we can go through it. It's a little bit longer, but yeah, I mean once it happens, it happens, it's pretty quick.
Speaker 4: So but so does this include the portion where beforehand you see him on the surveillance video walking into the yeah, into like the workout room and and and things that. Yeah, very straight top left hand corner.
Speaker 8: You gotta really look closely for it.
Speaker 4: Okay, It's interesting behavior though, to say the least, right as far as h if you're considering, because I'm wondering, is it actually real time the one that the clip that you have, because many of them have been sped up, and I think, okay, because it's it's interesting to consider, like how much time was he actually spending in that workout facility and and uh, you know, he obviously didn't do much of anything. He just kind of looked around for a minute, walked around a couple of different areas, and right, it was.
Speaker 8: Just in and out.
Speaker 7: Really, if you watched the videos just in and out, it's literally we'll see that in a second, because that.
Speaker 4: Seem like it was that quick, But that was actually three hundred times sped up right from the original version of the security surveillance tapes. So that made me wonder, like, how much time did he actually spend in uh while he was even uh because you saw him walk back down the hall and then he comes back and you see him in the trench coat finally, and that must have been when he actually had the weapon assembled under his trench coade as you mentioned, if you you'd seen that footage, not entirely sure. I would like to see that part of the footage because am I supposed to bring it up? Is that what you're at?
Speaker 8: That's as I thought you were going to trying I'm trying to hold Jacob.
Speaker 4: I was so confused. I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: That's that's that's fair, that makes sense. So like are we just are we just? Are we stallid to bring up the clock? I got it, I'm running dry, okay, cool, I have yeah.
Speaker 4: I have a clip that's that's worth watching. It's very strange and this seems like it's actually uh you know again, I have.
Speaker 7: Them by the way, I have them in the private chat. If you go into the private chat, I put them in order to and and the thing, so I have the link. But that is this looks like the one that you're about to show me. This looks like the one. We can we can watch this one though I've already seen this. This is the one where you can make out the clearly the weapons. This would be good to look at too, I guess, but maybe even better to watch before the other one. By the a phone lines are open one eight three three seven to two dead or that is one eight three three seven two two waiting for the scroll to go over because I always forget the love of the numbers.
Speaker 8: Was a three?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 13: It was it?
Speaker 8: Three three two three? Yeah, there you go, I got it.
Speaker 7: One eight three three seven two two three three two three call in if you if you want to shoot the shit with us. We're probably gonna close those phone lines about halfway through the episode.
Speaker 8: Jacob's can be leaving us.
Speaker 7: But yeah, we can go and play this because yeah, this is where you can definitely make out he's clearly concealing. Oh, well, maybe I'm wrong because I think it's the same hallway though, because I've actually seen this where he's coming from other ways.
Speaker 8: Maybe this is him earlier in the day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's him earlier in the day, as he enters the workout room you know, in the the Hilton Hotel itself is and he just yeah, again it's sped up, right, So you're not quite certain. I think they claim as approximately three minutes. I could see that, right, uh, if it was sped up to that extent. And then yeah, a little while lay you see him passing back by with his trench coat on. But in this clip, I didn't see any weapon that seemed to be protruding in an obvious way. And that's essentially when he walks directly to this storage unit, you know, the storage closet or whatever. They claimed it was a makeshift storage room, but it looks like it's an official storage room in my opinion, and as he walks in, clearly you see and I think there's a better video of this, give me one second, because that video is actually it highlights it and kind of spotlights it and zooms in a little bit more. And I do think that's a little bit worthwhile, even though.
Speaker 8: It's the first link I dropped in the in the chat, if you're looking for that one.
Speaker 4: Okay, well I had a book mark two.
Speaker 8: Probably I'm sorry, that's the exact one too.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, cool this one even yeah, exactly, And this is just obviously strange behavior at face value.
Speaker 8: One thing I do want to point out, real quick notice.
Speaker 7: One thing I guess to give a little bit more of a well, I still think this is fucking ridiculous because he's on a different floor and he's about to charge through. I mean, I'm not a spoiler, but he's about to charge through now. I thinking if I was to try to give this some sort of like, if you were determined to do this, these are security checkpoints. It's a metal detector right there. They're breaking it down. So my what I'm thinking is perhaps this is like the last stop before, like to get to the event, if you were trying to get so, so the idea being in his head, he's like, we see this guy right here who actually just you know, it looks like the dog clocked him, which I think some dogs can smell guns gunpowder, so you know, he actually clocked him twice. If you pay attention closely, like he pulls the dog back and the dog goes right back, and so like maybe to give some level of like trying to understand he he maybe maybe he was even in the moment. Maybe this isn't one plan. Maybe he's just casually walking through. He's like, all right, now's go time. Maybe he's retarded. He didn't realize there were these, you know, metal attectors or whatever. As he's going he sees, oh shit, he sees security guy. He kind of does to slick, try to maybe go off into another room, and he sees like, shit, this is the last moment. I can't, Like, you're not gonna be able to get past the metal detectors with a bulky gun under your fucking trench coat. Like if you're gonna do it, I guess this would be go time. Although even still, even if this is your go time, like I'm sorry, you're not sprinting. This isn't a fucking anime. You're not sprinting through you know, ten plus security or you know, uh a secret service and then going you know, I can don't know if it's up or down a floor, but either way, you're not gonna charge through and then make it somehow then get through that, get to the other floor, get whatever, through whatever obstacles you gotta get through to get inside the main event. Like that's it's just so so ridiculous that it's just like unbelievable.
Speaker 8: So but but that's the only thing.
Speaker 7: I guess this would kind of be the last call, like this would be unless he has some other crazy like plan like this is as far as he can go without how having to be like Leroy Jenkins this ship.
Speaker 13: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: So that's even then, it's still retarded.
Speaker 4: Right, and this footage right here as far as just he actually runs through, Okay, watch this. It's just to me the way you see the individual agent on this side that is obviously not in the footage at this point, Uh, he fires three times, at least it looked like three times. Legitimately he discharged his weapon directly toward his fellow agents, which I just thought was ridiculous. So here we go. I think it's slowed down in this in this point or at this point in the video. Yeah, so he instantly fires, I believe right after he comes through, because because uh, it looks as if the individual Cole Allen himself. Did he potentially even fire while he ran through the just after he ran through the screener?
Speaker 7: I mean, if so, it to be off screen if he did, because I mean there's no way, I mean unless you like accidentally finger on the trigger or something. But he's just bolting like he was going so fast the first time we watched this was greening. I didn't think it had a weapon in hand because he was moving, you know, seemingly unreasonably fast for that.
Speaker 8: So but but.
Speaker 4: Right here you can clearly tell that this individual is firing right on the bottom left of the screen. Yeah, you can eat a positive And it's three different times.
Speaker 8: Shit, yeah, pointed towards the crowd of the back left that as he moves to the words of.
Speaker 4: Guy there, right, there's three times another right there, and then a third time they actually discharged their web. So I thought that this individual agent potentially actually is that the person that got shot in their uh what's it called in their vest right and their bulletproof vest. I don't know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he does kind of look back a little, he did.
Speaker 7: I mean, that could have just been a footing thing, but it did kind of I can see what you mean.
Speaker 8: Yeah, right, I was need either.
Speaker 7: Way, even if even if he was the guy responsible for he literally one time shoots into a crowd of like five people, and the other time shoots like then the other time is like a guy five feet away from him that he shot.
Speaker 4: It's so crazy for this, I mean, for you to discharge your weapon at this close of a distance, you know, completely aware of the fact that that your fellow agents are that obviously where they are situationally, there's no way in which you could imagine a world where they're not professionally kind of uh, I don't know trained for this type of uh uh. Trained.
Speaker 7: Maybe they're trained to shoot center mass at their homies. Maybe maybe that's.
Speaker 4: Apparently that's exactly what they're trying to do.
Speaker 8: Because they know they're very bulletproof.
Speaker 4: That's one hundred percent what that person did. And they again three separate times, which in its own right is a clearer example of of kind of how on a impressive these people really are. And I don't really think that this thin veil of protection people believe they can rely on. Yeah, it's far more than than you would like to imagine. And and that's just something I think we might as well acknowledged by this point, But there was one video as well that was before all of this. It was a Fox War reporter that redirected the canine from essentially from the crowd right before the Trump shooting. And had I hadn't seen people actually, you know, address this, to be honest, and I did think it was strange and worthwhile and pointing out. But again, you you have this Fox War reporter running over and redirecting the canine unit, which is the exact same canine unit that would obviously followed the suspicious perpetrator, who would be Cole Thomas Allen. Yeah, And so that in itself is very very strange, And again I think it's a part of this that is worth layering into the overall scope of what exactly happened, just to try and get a better understanding, because again it's it's hard to make heads or tails of how this operation went live, but I can, I can legitimately see just the possibility of this person just being kind of arranged and placed into the proper position for this to go to go live right effectively, and and otherwise it's it's hard to believe that the security is that lacks, is that unconcerned, especially considering the prior assassination attempts, which we in my mind I'm far more on I would say, kind of leaning toward the conclusion of it being a staged event entirely, and especially the Thomas Crooks shooting and Ryan Routh's story in its own right is hard to believe just at face value if you go through the alleged official narrative. I mean, so, why wouldn't this fit as much as it's confirming bias, as much as there's clearly a reaction happening and people are vehemently opposed to Trump in the current administration, And you see this the May Day protests right playing out, which happened over the weekend. I believe in. And I think Brad actually went and attended one in Georgia, and and he went under cover as and yeah, he said he had to actually act like a gay dude to have people interact with him and take him seriously. It was, Yeah, I know, that's what I'm just kidding. If you watch this, Brad, I'm not saying you're feminine.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 4: This is a dumb bat I could ad miss it.
Speaker 7: But Austin, if you like magic, I mean, we're we're kind of talking about I think I believe a little bit of a magic trick here. Perhaps if you think it's faked. I mean, I know everyone think it's crazy. Magic isn't real, But I don't know that. I don't I don't even think that that's the entirety of the magic act. It goes on everyone's The immediate talking point became the ballroom, well the things when this first started, A lot of people may not recall this because this was kind of like a whatever when it first started. The ballroom idea, the idea of doing a ballroom, I mean, a lot of people were like perhaps appalled, but those were more people who are weird, like establishment nerds were the ones who were appalled, Like, how dare you impune the whatever of the White House with this gaudy you know, Epstein esthetic whatever.
Speaker 8: You know, a lot of people were upset about that.
Speaker 7: But it was kind of coming from this like gay kind of limprested, like because the reason being is his whole Like supposedly, according to Trump, this is gonna be privately funded by the homies.
Speaker 8: This was gonna be privately funded. They're gonna do it now.
Speaker 7: Now, I will admit there was a substantive angle there for people being like, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa. Now what does that mean if we're talking about this like thing that's going to exist for basically forever in the United States, And you can be someone who's like, oh, I'm a I would you know, the Pritzkers could be like, you know what, I'm going to donate three million dollars and you're going to put all the napkins with decorative things with my name or whatever on them. There's a concern about corruption. Obviously a little bit of pay to play. It kind of comes off of well, now there's all sorts of reasons for concern because it has now gone from two hundred million being funded by you know, some rich homies to scratch that is a billion by taxpayer dollars.
Speaker 8: This is the current a billion. As you could see right here. Here's the thing.
Speaker 7: A billion dollars says in addition to amounts, in addition to amounts otherwise available, there is appropriate to the United States Secret Service for fiscal year twenty twenty six, out of any of the money in the treasury not otherwise appropriate, one million or one billion dollars to remain available until September thirtieth, twenty twenty nine, for the purposes of security adjustments and upgrades, including within the perimeter fence of the White House compound, and support enhancements by the United States Secret Service relating to the East Wing Modernization project, including above ground and blow ground security features. Now, to be fair, I think this is a bill they're trying to push right now, so I don't know if it's actually gone through or anything so like, but either way, this is how things have shifted.
Speaker 8: One little note on this before we shift on.
Speaker 7: I do think I accidentally kind of stumbled upon this little nugget because I just for funzies on my morning dumb show.
Speaker 8: I usually like to do start off with icebreak or stuff.
Speaker 7: Something a little more fun, goofy, and we'd for I did a segment on Trump's Weird Weekend and we went into some of the crazy true socials he was dropping well apparently because he was doing some weird boomer Ai tweets.
Speaker 8: It was just kind of funny.
Speaker 7: But digging through that, I come to find out apparently he had been posting a bunch about the reflecting pool over you know, in front of the Washington Monument. I guess he wants to put some sort of almost sounds kind of tacky to me.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 7: It's hard to know until you actually see it executed, but it sounds like a pretty tacky, like blue pool liner he wants to put in the reflecting pool, which I'm sure will become some sort of construction boondoggle, you know.
Speaker 8: Money out watering operation.
Speaker 7: But just right after all those posts, I think it was like a you know, within a day or so after, someone went and defaced the reflecting pool, Like I forget the specifics of where they did it, but I guess they I don't know if they fucked up the current liner or whatever the hell's in there, and they put eighty six forty seven all over the place, which ties into the latest in the Komy The Komy the Komy storyline. For those who give a shit about that, for the two goals of the world, go, oh my god, they're gonna fucking get him, which, don't get me wrong. To be clear, James Comy should be in fucking jail, But uh, do I think that Trump adminstration is gonna do that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 8: But if for those aren't.
Speaker 7: Aware, heally did like seashells at some posts of eighty six forty seven, which and everyone's saying that one hundred percent must mean he's making a call to kill the president, which I mean, I guess I'm open to it, but it seems a little bit of a ridiculous conclusion. But either way, it's just kind of it's weird. We keep seeing this, we see this, We're seeing this trend. It almost seems like, if I were a little cynical, it almost seems like falls flagging for uh money lautering operations perhaps, I mean it sounds crazy, but I mean people forget the mafia exists, and the Trump was balls deep in construction stuff and that is kind of their mo is like getting these you know, construction projects, And I mean, I need to really get into the weeds of this story because there's other there's all sorts of I guess construction stuff going on in DC that apparently a lot of people are reporting are way over valued to a criminal level. So uh but anyways, we do have a caller. I don't know if you have anything on that, Austin. I mean, I could easily wrap up our topic.
Speaker 4: I just saw a clip of call me himself acknowledging the fact that that's essentially what he meant right when he posted that. And so it's out there. It's very clear and obvious. And I think that in its own right is being kind of exploited and weaponized in a way, right, just for the narrative value and how they can sew the vision utilizing that concept. But yeah, and I think it was Lindsay Graham. I might have mentioned it last week that he had came out with that statement about the White House ballroom and introducing a bill that would effectively authorize four hundred million dollars in US taxpayer money essentially to finance the construction of the ballroom. So and it looked I think in the quote he said something about how it I don't think he addressed national security, but he said a lot of military stuff or something. It was very unimpressive quote, but claiming it would be better for the country in itself if it was constructed, obviously, but not surprised that now it's a billion his own only point I was making.
Speaker 7: So, all right, we got this caller with us, Jacob who we got on the line.
Speaker 14: Yeah, so we uh, we have Brandon on the line, but before we get there, I just wanted to let you know that there's just a slight delay. So but with that said, Brandon, go ahead. You are good to go, Bud.
Speaker 4: Brandon.
Speaker 15: Hey, guys, how are you doing?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 8: Good? What you got caller?
Speaker 7: We'll have to there is a delay, so we'll have to say your piece, say your question. Then we'll have to let you go, so we don't be stepping on each other. But appreciate your call.
Speaker 15: Yep, it's raining here, that's why. So I just wanted to say I went on vacation to Boston this weekend, and I took two different tours. We did, like the Freedom Trail where you go to pack up call Revere Road. And I asked this for a guy who was a high school history teacher. You ever heard of the Society of Cincinnati hadn't. And then later in the day, the super normy guide, who was like super odd, super smart, was just he was at one of these historic churches where all this fun deliberty met and they're all members of the Saint Andrew's Lodge of Freemasons, of which John Hancock was the master Mason, and it's very interesting history. But the second guy told me that if George Washington wasn't a member of the Society of the Cincinnati, then they would have gone full on death stop mode and just made a diplomat like diplomat, like a fascist ruler instead of a president.
Speaker 13: So it was Washington.
Speaker 15: Who put a camper on that through the Society of Cincinnati. So I just wanted to share that back.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 8: I do appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 7: I'm a big hoppying guy though, so it may have actually been better had we had had a king or but it sounds like you might be describing something a little bit differently. So how do you think democracy is a god that failed? I ultimately prefer anarchy, but I do think a king is probably preferable to this nonsensical democracy concept we have.
Speaker 8: But I appreciate you calling caller.
Speaker 7: I think we might get into some spooky alien disclosure territory before we skidatle onto the patrons and hang out with you fine fellows. But we'll call in again whenever you have some more questions or interesting info like that. Yeah, I guess that I'd like to see some more in that. That's a that's interesting.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't know if this almost sounds like that could be some Paul Bunyan stuff to give Washington some ups.
Speaker 8: But I don't know. It's believable, I guess.
Speaker 7: But yeah, Austin, we we talked about you talked about we were talking about the pre show. We were talking about about how the the church they were they seemingly are trying to utilize that for the New Disclosure Project. We all this alien stuff going on, and I don't know how to. I hadn't pieced that together yet, because let's be real, me and you, we've delved to like the teal world, and they've been trying to make this and it just feel like if you look around in the zeitgeys certain areas, it's almost like they're trying to make that happen. But maybe it's just been so shit that it's just like maybe that's why I haven't picked up on it. It just like it's been so overt, so ridiculous that I'm like, even though I'm not religious, but I grew up religious, and I just I guess I have enough trust in my you know, my uh in uh, you know, the Christians of the world coming from that realm that like they look at this and go.
Speaker 8: What the fuck is this literal homo talking about?
Speaker 15: Right?
Speaker 7: But I guess that seems like that's the way they want to go with it. They're really trying to meld the which I guess maybe this could be some blue Beam type stuff. I mean maybe, I mean, I guess they're kind of running out of tricks to divert from the Iran war, so maybe they maybe we don't have to maybe have to yank out the old blue Beam.
Speaker 8: It would be kind of funny if I do.
Speaker 7: It would be funny if we end up in this dystopian future where like the garment is so functional that they're yanking out these like grand plans as minor distractions and kind of like blowing their load early. If you catch my drift, like, ah shit, well, I guess we gotta do the alien thing. We weren't quite ready for it, and then it just kind of is like a like kind of fizzles out.
Speaker 8: But I don't know. You you you said you've delved it. You were looking into that a little bit.
Speaker 7: This is an angle that you think there might be something to that that the religious side things there, that's what's gonna be ushers in this, Uh, I guess this Blue Beam era that it looks like they're really trying to get us ready for I mean, as we've kind of started beginning.
Speaker 8: To show though, like we just don't fucking care.
Speaker 7: Like, I mean, it's interesting that they're trying to do this, but I mean so far as like no one gives a shit about that, Like no one really gases over four bucks a gallon. I mean, you're probably like I wish because I know you're very highly but I mean people like you're like, oh, aliens are there? Was like fuck off, Like I no one gives a shit about aliens. But they're still gonna try to make it work. They're somehow gonna get all these poor conservative Christians that are struggling to pay for gas to somehow care about aliens. But what are your thoughts and all that. Do you think they're going to be successful. I don't think so, but I mean they're try for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that it will definitely manufacture consent in terms of the narrative they're shaping for public opinion in a certain way that will be inevitably embraced by various subgroups within the culture of modern society, especially in the West who are kind of like I feel like they're lying in wait for this sort of pattern recognition to fall into the trap. Is what essentially I see happening, and what I called it. I don't know if I said it exactly in this way in the past, but it's essentially the new wage esoteric and technocratic ideological system of control, right, is really what it seems like is fundamentally being engineered, and it's really Bluebeam being framed as a holy war versus interdimensional demons, which pair seamlessly with the Orthodoxy. I guess you could say of the New Age religion that's been facilitating this manufactured false prophecy which is perfectly in tandem with the Zionist project, and how much they intend on kind of, you know, limiting the the context of what the average individual in the in the West, how they can kind of even engage at the surface level of much of this in terms of the interpretation and digesting a lot of these these concepts, and especially if you're talking about philosophy and tune with a potential prophecy, then I think they've infused themselves with this very kind of underhanded strategic concept of undermining the intellectual capacity of the average American, a specially the average American Christian, which I think has been heavily kind of targeted in this very concept, especially by the Zionist project as well, playing into this so many different people. I think you have generations of people who are essentially not only not only looking forward to the rapture ensuing in their lifetime, because I think the closer you get to your own personal demise, right physically speaking, then the more you hope for a divine intervention where you won't have to actually go through the latter years of your life and endure the kind of natural consequences right of the end stages of the physical form on this plane, right, which is essentially the way that I look at it. But so again, it's it's facilitating this manufacturer of false prophecy I think, intended to further consolidate and centralized power, where as always while simultaneously ushering in this dystopian and newly branded project Stargate which we've talked about many times, which is clearly the AI infrastructure project, which is effectively streamlining and siloing many different subgroups into this long desire totalitarian technocratic state which I think is quickly becoming a preordained outcome, and all of these overreaching KYC know your customer protocols are only the early stages in first phase, if you will, of this digital authoritarian gulag, which I think is being effectively formed around us at the very present moment. So that is the way I look at this potentially, you know, playing out as far as them wielding the church as a vessel for the disclosure project and agenda at large, and that will only bring in to fold so many individuals who unfortunately are kind of as I mentioned before, they're primed and ready to embrace much of this concept all as it stands. And so and you mentioned Peter til by the way, my god man, did I did I tell you personally? I think I told Jacob, But there was there was this dialogue back and forth between Teal and Epstein where they have an exchange basically Teal's giving him advice after the press first reported his crimes, right his sinister you know, sex trafficking crimes. And this is what he said, quote verbatim, Peter til to Jeffrey Epstein. I do hope you're holding up well and that the cycle won't go much further. Do you have any sense on whether this press cycle is going to keep escalating? It would be good to compare notes at some point on strategies on this sort of stuff. So it's just like the implications of that. I think there's.
Speaker 7: Another I think there's another email where he even says like, oh, I don't care about those sort of things, like repond that even then even furthermore, there's another email where I think I think it's Teal. I think it's Teal too Epstein, or it's Epstein to Teal, but it's like, that was fun, see you again in three weeks or whatever.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 7: And I think if you look deeper, I think there was some context that implies like there were previous emails implying the date of that one or something, and so it looks like what they were referring to wasn't already in a range meeting at the island, so like kind of confirming that the the one that you know, all your favorite influencers don't seem to want to name unless you have really cool favorite influencers like me and Austin this is but pretty much anyone of note, it seems is like huh, what oh deeal. I mean, like, I guess I kind of don't like, but somebody's gonna do it. Somebody's gonna rape us with the robots, So may as well be Peter Teal, someone who says he's sort of a libertarian or something, which.
Speaker 4: Which you know, new age antichrist. Right, that this is a concept that is also fusing together that that strange. It's it's the blurring of of that thin line between religion and politics that they're playing. But they're trying to usher in a new age concept that younger generations will be willing to effectively consider. And I think, you know, just mentioning the influencer industrial complex and kind of the influence that Peter Teel and his acolytes have had on this space, it's it's undeniable. And I mean, honestly, ask yourself, how many of you truly think this podcasting space isn't entirely filled with CIA or intelligence operatives trying to essentially not only influence you, but shape just entirely shape public opinion in general. I think this is a real concept that's being relied upon, and it's something that is again, this is why you have to remain skeptical and have have no more heroes, and not put individuals on a pedestal unless they've legitimately UH at the very least value, you know, the core concept of confirming right through through evidentiary process of providing a substantiated evidence that that is is UH in a real way corroborated. But any anyway, what's up, Jacob?
Speaker 8: Another caller?
Speaker 4: Yah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, by the way, well, we'll probably go to intermission after this.
Speaker 13: UH.
Speaker 8: Do you see a couple of super jets.
Speaker 7: Maybe we'll dress those before we go to break and then don't let me forget Austin. I definitely want to get more into the to UH as we talked about before the.
Speaker 8: Wormhood wormwood wormhole.
Speaker 7: We'll dig a little bit into that, but we'll do that after the intermission disclosure.
Speaker 4: I definitely have a couple of final points on that, just to wrap it up. But yeah, I'm totally.
Speaker 8: Never not after a mission.
Speaker 7: After the caller, we'll try to get intermission.
Speaker 8: Du caller, what's up?
Speaker 14: Yeah, so we we actually have Will on the line. There's there's a slight delay, but it's less than before. But Will you are good to go?
Speaker 4: Bud?
Speaker 13: Hey, oh, heyo, they go for it.
Speaker 8: Brother.
Speaker 13: Okay.
Speaker 2: So I don't know about you guys, but it seems like we're all exhausted from like this ship that we can pretty much see through. Is this bullshit And my biggest problem is Okay, so they say that, you know, they cannot create, they can only copy, which I truly believe that, and it's it's like they're playing from the same playbook, but they can't come up with new plays. So I just don't see how this is all going to work out. I mean, the only thing I can think of was I've seen a narrative through sci fi and fantasy where they convince people that other people are an alien enemy, and so they get people to fight each other. And I mean, you know, there's plenty of cell towns that we know vibration and frequency. If you can hit that tone, you can have a mass psychosis pollucination people bug out. But again, it's just like everything they do is just so fake and gay, and maybe, like you know, the extremest believers might buy into it, but most people, I know, they don't can trust anything. I don't know. I just don't have space that their production value is going to be good. Enough to convince me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're right on it.
Speaker 13: Brother.
Speaker 7: All Right, well we're gonna let you go. That's a great question. Appreciate you calling in, but yeah, I definitely he said it really good there where you're like they have the same place and you're kind of obviously adapted. I mean, this is why it's good to like find something to cut your teeth on and then kind of go from there. Like Oklahoma City bombing was the thing for me. Then once you kind of start seeing those same same things being played out, you can kind of play it up. But another thing, even like coming from my you know, I started out as like more of a theory show, and we mentioned earlier democracy the god that failed. One concept they bring up and there quite frequently is a high time preference and low time preference, like essentially the ability the idea of like being willing to defer in defer enjoyment or something like that, you know, an easy way to describe like planning a garden or something as opposed to you know, consuming everything else at once. You're deferring the enjoyment or whatever. I'm using the wrong term there, but you're deferring it to later and theoretically, it's like because you're willing to wait, it's better. But with a democracy, essentially it's like the h it's a high time preference thing. And so as it continues to deteriorate, the high time preference, you know, the preference keeps raising. So it's a high time preference. Essentially, they are no longer willing to defer, you know, it's things are more important. This is why things like people always talk about was it terms your church limits, and it's like, yeah, that's not gonna make a difference, because if you lower the term, you're actually raising the high time preference. Because essentially everyone these politicians, you know, during the period of time they're in office, that's their their period of time they can loot people legally, right, and so it's like if you shorten that period, essentially you're just escalating the you know, the degree to which they're going to try to steal from you. And that same concept I think plies within the conspiracy world as well, where like they're playing the same place, they're playing them over again. They're just continually kicking the can down the road. It's just that like as they're doing it, they're not able to the can keeps getting know there they're keep it's like they're getting worn out or something like. The can continually is like can't be it, it can't kick it as far like at some point the bill is gonna come do? And is that gonna be our generation? Is that gonna be the next generation? How is that gonna look? I mean eventually things have to go back, you know, like if you're you're putting your finger on the in the scale, you know, you artific artificially shifting things about. Eventually the truth comes home to roost. And you know, if you have an economy built on quicksand or lies, you know that your your whole establishment's built on lies. Eventually those things are gonna kind of straighten out. The market will provide.
Speaker 4: That's kind of Trump's net worth, right, His value was was essentially just it's skyrocketed over the course of this current administration, obviously, which is always just the pattern that repeats, right, It's it's nothing new, but talking about term limits, he just triggered everyone's Trump arrangement syndrome again, obviously discussing I forget what statement he or what the setting was when he was actually giving this public statement. I can't recall now it was it was some sort of gathering where it was at the White House, but it was it wasn't just press that that was there. Anyway. He basically mentions that eight or nine years from now when he's out of office, right and in a brief and passing statement, which is obviously just him in jest, kind of trolling, you know, in a way, is what it seemed like as far as the context of the statement. But the fact that he like alluded to obviously him serving eight or nine years more essentially before actually being removed from office, I just thought it was hilarious because again, I've been stating the fact that they could legitimately use his administration as kind of a precedent setting opportunity, you know, I just legitimately always believe that's on the table, and the dystopian level in which the structured government in itself has kind of evolved over time, it's because they utilize each you know, administration and for that very purpose right to essentially exploit that opportunity and I think restructure the current system and power paradigm in a way that will be come more dystopian. And that's the entire point that I'm making is that if we think term limits are going to inevitably be shortened, I would imagine a world where term limits are almost entirely removed. Right, if we're considering the concept of allowable opinion being pushed in the most totalitarian direction, then this is something that many different Trump supporters would actually get behind. If you can believe it even in the current moment, then it's fascinating to imagine. But that's the level of you know, it's not just the populist aspect of his candidacy, it's legitimately this sort of right wing god king type of I would say, manufactured personality that he's embraced and then perpetuated into put into the public right as far as the way in which he's he's kind of presenting himself since he he he became a Republican after he was very much a Democrat for lifelong Democrat, which is always the case, right. These people have no loyalties whatsoever, and the two party system is a delusion. So anyway, that's my only point on the term limits. I think it's hilarious and people actually take them seriously in the first place.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would say on the term limits thing though like a h my high time preference point. What they're doing right now is like they kind of get to play both. So like they are floating out the idea so that like of another term, which I highly doubt that'll be a thing, but it kind of gives us illusion, Yeah, it gives us illusion of campaigning later. So it kind of shifts the current paradigm of this as opposed to a final term president. It's a which you know, typically woul make you think, oh, it's just all you know, you don't have to worry about establishment, you don't have to worry about campaigning. Whereas so now it's a different paradigm, so they get to play off that. Meanwhile, they're robbing the treasury blind and if you say, somehow magically they can somehow, you know, pull off another one, which perhaps I'm you know, perhaps they can, then whatever, and they just got to repeat all over again, and then they got to go back into full on high time preference, probably even worse in the next one. But Jacob, is that the same caller did I actually we actually cut him off afraid more to say, yeah.
Speaker 14: He had one one more quick thing to say and he was he was good to go, So go ahead.
Speaker 8: Will you?
Speaker 2: Okay? So we all know these actors, which a terrible actor, all in these gay ass the cult secret societies, and.
Speaker 13: They always fall.
Speaker 2: They always have like that. Uh it's like legal leads to the nth degree that they have to follow. And I think that you know, they do all their cult rituals by their whatever astrology, and I think you've gotten to a point where it's either passed or it's coming up, and they're just pushing it and they're getting sloppy. But then also, we never I don't think any you can say before whatever reset, We've never had so much propaganda and access to information. So personally, I just think, yeah, they're getting sloppy headlines coming up which they have to follow over for whatever reason. And I don't know, I feel like it's gonna fizzle.
Speaker 13: Yep.
Speaker 8: I agree.
Speaker 7: Uh, well, I don't really have much add to that, Austin, I don't know if you do. There was a but appreciate you calling in, brother. I think we're gonna finish off our Hell yeah, brother challing again, give us some more questions, more stuff to riff off of. Appreciate the support but yeah, Austin, we want to talk a little bit more about disclosure before we skidadle off to intermission.
Speaker 4: Uh, you're tele intermission because I actually have to go to the bathroom. If you're.
Speaker 7: All right, fuck it, let's just go, Jacob, go ahead, roll that beautiful being actually real quick. I do want to address a couple. We have a couple of super chats, so someone's giving us money. Once again, I'm never sure which one of this is going to but either way, whether it's supporting me and you're supporting Austin, they're supporting us. All the rising tide raises all ships and give a big shout out for the support we have. Dno Comeplizziert says ten bucks each for some cold Heineken beers. Thanks for what you do, Jay and a you guys rock Slash are very.
Speaker 8: Frightening at the same time, and then you also have.
Speaker 7: I don't know what these emojis are supposed to be another ten fifty one I think euros, so I think that's somewhere like twenty bucks benea two of them. So I appreciate the support. I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: One thing I could say, just before we take the intermission, and it won't take me long at all to tie off that disclosure real quick.
Speaker 7: Actually, last one, blessings all of this community and show from program to Jill and the appreciate it.
Speaker 4: But thank you for sure. But I forgot to mention when we're discussing cold Hamas Allen right, the alleged perpetrator who's responsible for I think what was he charged with? Attempting to assassinate the president and two weapons charges. But what I thought was crazy is that I went further into, you know, probing a few different articles that were effectively kind of a tempting to provide the details of his personal life leading up to the event, which obviously is very cryptic. It's not entirely well detailed in any real way to feel like you have enough of a perfect window into what potentially led up to this, obviously, but the point being is that he had so he's twenty seventeen graduate of the highly selective California Institute of Technology. Instantly, I think, okay, James Holmes, you know, like, let's take it, take it easy. You know, I'm surprised he didn't actually dye his hair red orange rights so anyway, won't get into that, but he was working as a teacher at the time of his arrest, obviously also developing a computer games apparent, and he did develop one specific computer game in twenty nineteen, after registering a domain name boredom bohr dom for a game he created and released on Steam, which is just basically the PC Steam Library database archive for video games. It's described as a skill based, nonviolent asymmetrical fighting game loosely derived from a chemistry model that is itself loosely based on reality. This is the quote that he himself described this game as so. In twenty twenty five, he apparently receives his master's degree in computer science from California State University at Domingo's Diminga's Hills. While he's a student at Caltech, he was also a member of the school's Christian Fellowship in the NERF Club, which I thought very strange, right like for this person to have allegedly embraced this very progressive ideology in a way, seemingly being a member of this Christian fellowship and NERF club as well. But the Christian Fellowship is what caught my attention. So he's featured apparently as well in a twenty seventeen photo posted by the school on Facebook following his graduation, which I think has gone a little bit viral after the event. But he's holding a picture of himself as a child with a stuffed rabbit. What's going on with all this strange imagery and symbolism involved with many of these different perpetrators where ments believe, you know, fundamentally engaged in this in an organic, right and authentic way. I don't know. It's difficult. And there's there's one last final point that I thought I had to share with you, which is he apparently was named in December twenty twenty four while this is a private tutoring service C two Education that named Alan as the teacher of the month that month. He described himself as a mechanical engineer, computer scientist by degree, independent game developer by experience, teacher by birth. That's what he said personally. He lists his causes on the profile as science and technology. So the most interesting part was basically not the anti Trump manifesto, which you know even in the manifesto itself it's anti Christian, right, Why is he a member of the Christian fellowship at school? In university right at an actual collegiate level. He's still in the Christian fellowship at school. I just it doesn't fit right. This is pattern recognition, And instantly I'm saying, okay, Sorahan. Soorahan, who went into the pantry like a robotic assassin, who was following out his and acting out his programming just to be in the right place at the right time. Maybe this individual and they've effectively sophisticated the programming to such a level to where it makes a lot more sense how he actually traveled to his destination right to actually end up at the Hilton Hotel. He took various means of you know, he wasn't just flying. It's very strange, and it seems like, again, why would you go through these the jump through these hoops, you know, when it's unnecessary. So that that was a major point that stuck with me, and and then the final one being that essentially there is there are witness accounts from the neighborhood where he was staying at with his parents, because again he's apparently living with his parents although he's a college graduate, he's a teacher at the time. I don't know, I guess I could see this in Los Angeles where where it's just too difficult to have a house at this point, he's not married, whatever he's.
Speaker 8: I think he had like a master's too, so maybe he was still going through his schooling, so maybe that had somebody with him living at home. I don't know. Also, you know, to.
Speaker 4: Be on me, right, it could but here's the part that really stood out to me, and it could be nothing once again, right, which we always have to consider, is the reality of this, as much as I want to imagine this is a kind of a glaring, potential problematic right layer to this story. But he lived in a community surrounded by quote lots of retired Los Angeles Police Police Department officials. So you know, Los Angeles is a very large place, metropolitan area. It's you know, spread out, and it's just a little bit difficult. I would like to know more about his father's background, because his mother apparently was a teacher. But the point is is that apparently, again this is over represented community, specifically in Torrance, where his family's home was that he was staying at all around him are basically LAPD officers, which if you consider, you know, what was the Projeck operation Chaos right. You remember Patty Hurst, You remember the shootouts with the SLA where the house gets legitimately wacoed, Right, I mean they fucking set it up like a pot belly stove, right, That's essentially what it was described as, just like waco uh. And and those incendiary charges were essentially proven to have been used on that on that private home in Los Angeles where the shootout happened, and this major fire bomb took place, that took out an entire city block. Basically, it's insane. They had CIA operatives infiltrated in with the l A p D. So who knows lots of lots of retired LA LA pole According to a neighbor, not just one neighbor, but many different neighbors that knew the family but didn't know Cole Allen apparently. Anyway, that's the final point. But I felt like I had to tell you because it was kind of extraordinary to me. And if you try and put all these pieces together in a in a kind of an arranged portrait of of what played out, it becomes more and more difficult to a task to imagine this wasn't somehow orchestrated to have happened at the very least allowed to have taken place right, and that's just how I feel.
Speaker 7: I mean, criminal incompetency at the absolute, very least unbelievable degree, but lots to figure out still pretty early on in all of the information flowing from there. So I'm sure we'll have more on this in the future. But let's go and roll that beautiful bean footage. We'll hang out with the patrons, the non pores after the intermission. We got we got a few callers ready to come in. We got our resident expert and anti Semitism that'll be joining us. I'm looking forward to that. Hopefully he's able to squeeze in in his work break. But with that, Jacob, go ahead and play that beautiful bean footage. We'll see you guys here in a few minutes. Enjoy this shit.
Speaker 9: Ah so fair got fa so.
Speaker 6: W W I got fight shots? I say yet shot.
Speaker 10: Try es got t fall show blocks rum cow try Dick said fire las w rock on two y jo last foul shall see you got white well stack? Tell my why you watch why say yes? I can watch her joking a loud story way side guy can watch her live?
Speaker 9: What was shin?
Speaker 4: Was? I?
Speaker 6: Ya right?
Speaker 9: What was man?
Speaker 6: W shigne? Was a yall? Light?
Speaker 15: Was shot?
Speaker 5: Was I?
Speaker 6: Yall right?
Speaker 9: Was shign?
Speaker 15: Was I?
Speaker 6: Y'all right?
Speaker 9: Y'all?
Speaker 6: I John sid outside? Yes, yeah, I say the w Why watch all right? John? Watch all? I say? I watch go alway?
Speaker 15: John Way?
Speaker 9: Is all?
Speaker 6: I say? All right? Now watch all?
Speaker 9: I say, all right?
Speaker 6: Don't watch all?
Speaker 9: I ja? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I say what a watch? So I WI? Why said? Wait?
Speaker 9: Go ok?
Speaker 8: M all right, we're back. Let's go ahead and get some patrons up in this.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 8: Let's uh, let's get Jared up here. Let me see. Uh, let's see if he's still there. Jared, we're bringing you on. Uh, here we go. Brother, what's up? My friend?
Speaker 7: Glad to Oh? I have face revealed. I don't think I've ever seen your face. That's that's quite the beard.
Speaker 9: I love it.
Speaker 8: What's up?
Speaker 13: How you doing? Gentleman?
Speaker 12: Part of the uh sparked up his vehicle and got allowed a set of monthers. But long story short, I wanted to call in and give an update on Brandon Taylor Moore, the Canadian charged with hate speech and improper storage of firearm. I have a friend who's and correspondence with him. As his phone number. He has a gag order, so he can't be on social media right now. But long story short, the people were trying to bring the case up against him had shocked around for your for judges because the initial judge that they had went to had turned down.
Speaker 13: The requests for the for the warrants.
Speaker 12: So what they did was they fabricated claims that he was involving and endangering his children and his excitement to age it.
Speaker 13: And so this allowed them to initiate the charges against them.
Speaker 12: So he's currently at the moment, the arresting officers, the department, the boss utters and so he's got a long case ahead of him. He's representing himself. But that's just a little small update on what's going on there. And I wanted to talk about the history of Jews in China. I recently did a little a little little piece. It's gonna be a maybe a two three parter, and this goes back to evidence that was found by a Mark Orrelstein. This was a paper document that was written in a Hebrew in a in a Persian Hebrew language, and long story short, there's evidence that they were in China. So say at least a thousand years. Others say it could be as far back as for the destruction of the Second Temple, being these these particular Jews didn't practice certain high holy holidays that came into effect after destruction of a second Temple Iconica, so that during the Ming dynasty, the new the Jews numbered in such a large quantity that seven surnames were given to these Jews I, She, Gao, Jin, Lee, Jiang, and Zau.
Speaker 13: One of the.
Speaker 12: Dynasties of of of China actually has one of these Jewish names that were seven other or pardon six other names that were given Yen, Pau, langni On, Ziubai, and Zau.
Speaker 13: The Jiao dynasty was from ten forty six to fifty six.
Speaker 12: The first paper money was made in China with the help of particular group of people, and there was a British naval officer who was in China the early nineteen hundreds who had stated that a Jew of the local community in Shanghai had told him that the Jews of China number five million at the time and that we can also get into.
Speaker 13: Communism.
Speaker 12: The advent and adoption of communism in China and the person who was responsible for leaving their rebellion against the king dynasty.
Speaker 13: Qui m G.
Speaker 12: Happened to be from one of these Jewish surnames, and we all know communism and Jews.
Speaker 13: So I'm going to be.
Speaker 12: Hopefully this weekend. And yeah, if anyone's interested, you could check out my stuff on the Dylan Parnham YouTube channel d y L A N Space, FA R and UM and it's called Jay Talk or Jared. Yeah, come take it.
Speaker 13: He can get into the history of US in China.
Speaker 12: I've got World War one episode, World War two, COVID nine eleven, got a little bit of everything. I started from, you know, the Bible and worked my way forward through history. So I like to tie all things wrong in this world some way, shape or form to the Jays. So with that said, thank you for having me, gentlemen. It's always a pleasure. Happy to show my gree mug for the first time on here, and I'll keep good work.
Speaker 8: Appreciate it real quick before you go.
Speaker 7: I don't know if you're in too much of a rush, but you did mention the surnames, and one caught my ear. Now I don't speak Chinese, but I heard you say yen, and I know what yen is Yen's money. Yen is one of the surnames going around. I mean, if we think in over here in America, it was a Goldberg cash men, I mean kind of money, precious metals.
Speaker 8: So I'm curious.
Speaker 12: Yeah, correct, correct, day they were getting other They were also given uh names that are reminiscent of Western names like gold and stone as well.
Speaker 13: So you were spot on with that.
Speaker 5: And Uh.
Speaker 12: I looked up the ten riches billionaires in China. Three of them happen to be from Jewish surnames, one of them being the inventor of TikTok.
Speaker 11: So yeah, yeah, that's it. They're everywhere the world. The stage, my friend, always a pleasure, gentlemen, until the next time.
Speaker 7: Sign I know you're in a rash, I'll let you go. I would love to pick your brain some more. And I watched a good section of one of your Chinese things. By the way, I got a stone one of those days I went on a Jewish rabbit hole and how they're tied into the Chinese so elevating racism.
Speaker 13: I had to take the initial one down. My company had a little talk with me about it.
Speaker 12: Someone round it on me and I was wearing a company hat during uh during the filming, so they asked the either censor it or take it down.
Speaker 13: So I just refilmed yet. But yeah, yeah, yeah, good times, good times.
Speaker 4: Indeed, Well we'll let you go.
Speaker 7: I know you're you're trying to get some work done, and I think you ask good dat all, so I do. I'm the selfish part of me wants to keep picking your brain. But we'll go ahead and bring Shy in here.
Speaker 8: Appreciate you. We'll have to do something again some other time. I had you on my show forever ago.
Speaker 12: So yeah, yeah, well we'll do something soon and next week I'll try and I'll take my lunch instead of a short break, so i'll have a little more time to get hell.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right, let's go ahead and get Shine here. Appreciate you, brother. We're gonna go ahead and kick you out, Shy.
Speaker 8: Let's get you in here. What's up, my friend?
Speaker 16: There?
Speaker 8: You're muted, so there you go, guys. What's up dude? What's on your mind this week? Brother?
Speaker 3: All right? So just I'll spit out some random thoughts, you know, the saying the world's a stage, right, Yeah, I was thinking about like whenever you see like a politician like or a world leaders talking, there's always a curtain behind them. They always think like the curtain for a play is always to hide what's going on in the background, set changes and all that. It's funny. So I was thinking about that, and let's think about that. I was also thinking about interestingly, you know, a word up until about twenty fourteen had the most definitions for this one word. The word is the word.
Speaker 8: Sorry myself, go ahead.
Speaker 3: The word is set. Set. The word set has the most up until twenty fourteen. After that, the word that beat that out moving forward to today is play. So it's like a set and a play, right man?
Speaker 4: That is faint.
Speaker 3: You could think about it like we used to sit down in front of it. We'd set ourselves in front of the TV sets. You'd have sets, and nowadays when the computer age and gaming and all that, it's played and it's like a it's a dichotomy, like a sediment. And that would go, oh, so, you know, is there any virus and anyone can correct me in the chat or somewhere. I've never in my life ever heard of, or can I find in my studies a virus that only affects old people, but not young people. Always throughout history, it's always been if it affects old people, it affects young people. Those are the people you have to is their immune system is up the park?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, your immune is some ship the very early in stages of life, in the very end stages of the life.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So if we're going through, uh, a rewriting of reality, right, you're going to want to get rid of a lot of the old people that are going to be have the first hand knowledge of things. And sorry one second.
Speaker 4: And was waiting.
Speaker 3: Sorry anyway, So with the a mandela effect, and as I look at the word mende you know, the mendela, but it's like a mandala. A mandala actually produces a state where it increases your alpha and your petra states your waves, and it puts you in more of a lax and more susceptible type of mood. So yeah, I just and and just one more thing. When it comes to mind control, and we're rewriting reality, rewriting history mind control. So the word mind is the edemon of mine. Of mind comes from the same root as the word memory, so it's memes. So these two of the mind and memory are are connected. They are the same thing almost in a sense.
Speaker 7: Wasn't that also, Like maybe I'm wrong here, but wasn't that Odin's two ravens is a we're like memory and wisdom or something like, I forget it's it's something anyways.
Speaker 8: Maybe I'm a little off here, but go ahead.
Speaker 3: I'm not familiar with that.
Speaker 8: But Huguen and Munion I just know they were.
Speaker 7: Those are the two crows of Odin, and I know they had something to do with like, uh, I'll go ahead, I'm gonna look it up real quick because I know they say they mean something and that might be on something.
Speaker 4: Thought and memory boom and respectively what it translates to. Yeah, yeah, that was right on.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Odin was like the god of like magic, the god of the gap, the god of uh you know, kind of like a you know, equal exchange type deal, like you give something, you get something back.
Speaker 3: So and he gave his eye right yeah, okay. So and this always brings up in my mind like when you do those false memory shows. So mind control and false memory are pretty much synonymous, is the statements. Because control, the root of control is contrat like to go against and then rotis the role, and back in the day the control was you would have a king or would have like a list of say, everything that it was in his kingdom or whatever, and they would they would have a second a copy of that list so that they can double check, which what they would call the control to go against the role and make sure they both line up and nothing is missing and nothing is and cheat it out. So it's this rechecking of your memory and making you constantly recheck your memory, because you know, the memory is, like they say, it's like reproduced every single time you recall it. So if you could keep getting people to, you know, question their memory and not be sure in that and make things kind of elusive, it's a good way to kind of bring in a new type of reality.
Speaker 4: For sure. It's definitely the way you would be able to kind of fundamentally distort reality in its own just in its own right, in itself right, it would essentially be difficult to even gauge what is real and what is not if you can't even rely upon your own core memories right, which which that being fundamentally changed is legitimately discidive identity disorder in the way in which they kind of been deploy it upon the victims, right, because it essentially it it basically you know, destroys their ability to even have core memories to rely upon in the first place. So that is why they can have this distorted version of reality in itself, and that's what they Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: It destroys credibility too, you know, oh yeah, exactly how you explained it. Once you start questioning yourself, it's like, how if you can't trust your own self, how do you expect other people to trust?
Speaker 7: I think may have been onto some of the Odin thing, like considering all the things that he you know, stands for hugen immune in thought and memory, and as you're talking about like if you take these things away, like what if if you understand like kind of the root concepts of Odin, it is kind of you could almost make the case he's like a god of trauma cycles and and also weirdly magic. So if we're talking about the sort of stuff that me and Austin talk about regularly, that's kind of and he's like kind of the godhead of all this stuff.
Speaker 8: So it's like the one of the prime.
Speaker 4: Characters Golden hanging from world tree is So it's like in.
Speaker 7: Your manipulating thought and memory like these are your you know, your prime pets, your prime like your your agents out there in the world. You're manipulating thought and memory in order to you know, get something in exchange for some trauma of some sort, you know, manipulating it to create the create magic of sorts. So I don't know, maybe I just feel like there's something there.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, maybe I'm reaching, but that's kind of what we're doing here.
Speaker 13: I love it.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you guys, of course, brother. Yeah, I just I feel like I have to at the very least tie off the disclosure uf FOT and utilizing you know, the church as a vessel to promote this kind of concept. And and I think again it's tailored toward whichever demographic they're hoping to manipulate, right that. And that's what the sinister levels of deception are kind of perfectly that they were essentially manufactured for this very purpose, and that's why they're easily relied on in these moments. And I think that's when it's most obvious and overtly in your face and hard to deny as being reality. And I saw like almost a chronological order of how this began to go viral in a way, because that if you haven't noticed, there's definitely this specifically one clip of a televangelist who basically is talking about how you know, he's wielding disclosure through the church, but how it's effectively going to impact his basically through this arranged and orchestrated meeting with the powers that be in the current administration, who are telling them that major disclosure is about to transpire and they need to brace their congregations for the impact right that it will effectively have on the church at large. And so that in its own right is something that's fascinating. And so before this though, if you didn't realize obviously JD Vance had that clip where he goes viral talking about how extraterrestrials are demons, right, Yeah, which is that in itself it's especially JD Vance kind of coming out with that concept just an interesting premise in its own right. And then Anna Paulina Luna, she says, the American public, this is on April twenty ninth, is on the verge of getting long awaited answers, and hence proof of non human life is about to be revealed, describing them as quote interdimensional beings. Luna says she has personally witnessed things she cannot explain and that the public will soon have to quote see for themselves and draw their own conclusions. I have observed things that are of non human origin and creation. I don't call the aliens, all right.
Speaker 3: So my cat like, what the fuck.
Speaker 4: The right? So it especially the former Stripper right of all people coming out with UFO disclosure, and it's just hilarious and cartoonish, as it should be. But then we get an additional layer to this, and it came in the form of Stephen Greer himself, which we shouldn't at all be surprised. I mean, if you know who Stephen Greer is, he is the face of modern disclosure in a real way. And what was that meeting that he arranged that fundamentally put the disclosure project on the map, with all the high level government military officials being there and addressing the public with this major disclosure agenda. And so Stephen Greer comes out and he says he's warning us that the deep State is now pivoting from Project Bluebeam to creating a quote holy war between humans and demons. He says that he is personally holding JD. Vance accountable for making the statement that aliens are actually demons, and Stephen Greer says a holy war between humans and the agents of Satan. This was his statement that you made, which again, Stephen Brier, Rockefeller interests entirely financed, you know, the disclosure agenda in the first place, So keep that in mind. But what we're gonna say say.
Speaker 3: It is interesting though I have I'm sure everyone sees that there has been an up of calling people like evil or demon like, a rise in that, which is weird. That's like, really weird if you're just going to like call someone you disagree with. I don't know, but you know, if you go there, even in your mind, if you go there, bro, like, you gotta know you're kind of tripping, you know what I'm saying? What an evil demon this?
Speaker 4: You know that? Yeah, they better actually have committed some demonic sort of the crimes to actually associate them with that statement, I would say, in a responsible way, I guess. But this is the viral clip right that has been making the rounds. As far as this individual televangelist going on the record, you know, officially citing this meeting that allegedly took place that now is bracing their congregations for the impact of disclosure.
Speaker 16: I had a friend that sent me a text message. I was in a meeting, a weekend meeting preaching Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning, and he said, Perry, can you give me a call? I have some information that has come to my attention. Of course, when a friend of yours does that that you know quite well, you're not. You have no idea what information they're talking about. And I'm not going to go into great detail, but there were a large number of pastors that had been invited to go to a certain state to hear some men in the United States government and others share with them a concern that they had. And this particular man, I'll not name him, and then we may end up doing some teachings with him or having an event at his church as a great church. But he said, Perry, what they're about to release from what we're hearing, there's going to be a release concerning aliens and concerning unidentified flying object spacecraft that some of the people who were in the meeting were telling us, as pastors, you need to prepare your people, and you need to get ready to answer them for what you're about to hear being released. And some of it has to do with crafts that have been discovered that are not allegedly a part of our planet, and the materials they're made of are not a part of our planet. Very strange reptilian looking creatures and other things that almost sound like something out of a sci fi movie or an Orson Wells book.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, su Orson Wells is even obviously strategically mentioned, I would think. But this man, Chris Man, Oh, it's playing again for me. But this man is clearly not the face of disclosure in any kind of reliable way, right, If you can't tell just by not only his wardrobe, but the way in which he speaks and the level of knowledge that he possesses is clearly a problematic and it's on right. But anyway, he said a lot. And if we take this seriously, which I do, think that there's a reason many of these clips such as this go viral, I think it's it's in no way an organic situation playing out these algorithms we know for a fact, are are are you know, manicured and specifically kind of they deboost and and specifically boost exactly what they want us to essentially engage with, which will in its own just in the way in which it's it's basically being you know, strategically utilized, is it will essentially it's just always this is inevitably the case in terms of how they they just undoubtedly exploit these kind of already preordained avenues of interest that they know for a fact they can kind of wield for this this permanent kind of Again, it's not just restructuring the power paradigm, because I do think that's the ultimate end result of what's playing out here. But if you don't take the seriously as far as actually having individual pastors come together and have this this well manicured, you know, and well designed kind of I would think scripted right a response to what their congregation and the questions they might actually have. Yeah, they're going to have to and and that's I think that this is more relevant than ever before because just in terms of the current administration, the level of just how far beyond the pale we truly find ourselves at the current moment, right Like, never in my life did I think and they've utilized this current administration to push that pill so far forward into this unprecedented kind of area and territory that that I just wouldn't put anything past them at this point in terms of what they are going to set as a precedent going forward. And this again will without a doubt, fundamentally affect you know, individuals within the concept of the dynamic of their core family unit, and and even people that I know and love will will either embrace the boble Azar narrative attached to all of this, right, uh, and and the extraterrestrial threat, which I think many of them view as like a potential opportunity to restructure global society, which is exactly what is being staged, right. But unfortunately, many people are under the false impression that this is uh, you know, honestly an organic sort of situation playing out right, And they're there that.
Speaker 3: There's a bunch of YouTubers that just like went to the Vatican.
Speaker 4: Right, Oh dude, Oh my god. Yeah, So that's a reality. I was telling jose about that just because I had seen this this clip of Nick fuintest, right, and the first thing that I thought was it's it's yet again. And beyond Erica Kirk right, it's it's the most a more recent example of the influencer wars k fabe, which we've discussed many times in the past, which again comes in the form of not only Erica in her most recent kind of psychotic glare and heavy breathing, you know, like the fact that that was the way in which she presented herself when she's declaring war on canvas after her near death experience. The White House correspondence then her it was just hilarious. And again, these people, I in no way I'm defending Candace. I think they're both entirely controlled assets. But at the same time, it's it's just laughable because Nick Fuentes is taking shots at Tucker Carlson, who basically implicated and alluded to the notion that he's willing and potentially going to run for president at some point in the future, which I do legitimately believe will happen. And you're going to have all the usual retarded suspects actually falling into the camp of supporting Tucker Carlson, and we'll have our own CIA operative in the White House. It'll be wonderful. They'll restructure the global economy. Uh and and so Nick fintest right taking shots at Tucker. What does he say? Tucker invited me to a dinner and interviewed me very friendly. The next day he texted that it was really interesting and he enjoyed it. Ever since then, he has been going around telling people it was all a ruse just to expose me, and that he regrets it. What kind of person does that, which obviously it means nothing that you know, he's taking these low level blows as far as just you know, the social consequences in a way. But what I thought was most fascinating was this clip that Jake real.
Speaker 7: Quick us and before we move on from the demon stuff, there's one little thing I did want to throw in someone in the present. It's kind of riffing off of what Shi was saying about them over using the label. But we also had program the chill here in the chat saying I think the demon labels being overused and purpose just on purpose, just like fascists or nazis a slur to take the power away from the meaning of the world and being outed as such. And I think there's something too that there's almost like a dialectic play possibly being played here. One example of this is, I don't know, have you ever heard about the book Childhood's End?
Speaker 8: Who is a Spy? This is by Arthur C.
Speaker 7: Clark, and the whole premise of the the book it's from like the fifties essentially, like these aliens come down.
Speaker 8: It's like post World War two.
Speaker 7: It's like rad as we're geting ready to go to the moon or something, so kind of on the cusp of like the nuclear age, you know, kind of this old timey alien theme, and these aliens come down.
Speaker 8: To Earth to help us out.
Speaker 7: And they look literally exactly like demons, like they cloven hooves, you know, crazy horns, red skin, you know, the fucking wings everything. And I think, if I think, if I recall correctly, they actually end up like they come down showing themselves to be like the good guys and helping out humanity. I think the main character is like skeptical of them, and I think you actually find out. If I haven't read the book, but I think my understanding is you do find out they actually are the good guys, and like that's actually it was like I forget that. It's it's kind of convoluted, but either way, you know, I think there's something to that, Like this has already been kind of seated out, this idea of these like and this kind of ties into the teal like uh, you know, the concept of it's like AI Jesus that Rogan's kind of floated out about as well, or AI God. You know, like these same ideas and kind of so I can see this dialectic being in play, and I don't know how it would be used, but I do find that, at least the very least interesting. But anyways, back to Fuentes before we moved on from the demon thing, I wanted to throw that because that's actually been showing up my feet a lot lately.
Speaker 8: I don't know what it is on my YouTube shorts.
Speaker 7: That specific specifically clips from that, Like I guess it's a movie they or a show they made out of it, but I don't know.
Speaker 8: Seems significant to me at least.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they're conditioning the subconscious minds of the public. There's no doubt in mind. And you know, as far as I'm concerned, and and I think that's exactly what the algorithm preference is about out right prioritizing these these concepts in order for people to at large be exposed to this these notions and and uh it has a subconscious impact at the very least, and they will leverage that. And uh, you know you mentioned Peter Tielman. I mean what we just saw a Polunteer Inc. Like a major deal uh with USDA to manage farmland and control America's agriculture data. Right, and this is all about taking over the domestic food supply of America. And uh, you know, the data in its own right will eventually be tokenized apparently, which you know we've been predicting in a certain sort of authoritarian totalitarian way. Uh, and it'll be inevitably tracked on a blockchain and these these digital led ledgers right where it's basically will be mitigated by AI. Right, all of this is within the concept of the AI infrastructure being deployed, and food and farming will will therefore become a permission based concept in its in itself. And and that's that's the level of dystopian kind of global reconstruction that we're discussing here. As as far as the ability to control, you know, the domestic food supply of the US, that's a major just authoritarian move that palanteered three hundred million dollars deal with the US Department of Agriculture to enhance the security and management of the food supply chain. It focuses oil that.
Speaker 3: It's not just oil that was coming through that straight to HAMUS.
Speaker 7: It's fucking like a large majority of fertilized certilizer exactly.
Speaker 4: And I think, by the way, there's an insane story about what's happening in the strait right now. And did you see that ridiculous narrative of now This is Iranian state media, but the Economic Times and a few other publications obviously ran articles on this, and it was discussing how US forces attacked civilian cargo boats and the straight of form moves right. This resulted in at least five deaths of Iranian civilians, And this directly contradicts Washington, DC's assertion of the mainstream media in the US that these vessels were Iranian military boats is what the US claimed initially threatening commercial shipping, but in reality they were civilian cargo boats and the US military massacred five. Yeah, Iranian civilians, dude, this is a reality. And the incident occurred apparently during a US mission to secure maritime corridors and ensure freedom of navigation. That was the claim, but they were referred to as Reports indicate six so called Iranian small boats fired upon by US forces on Monday were not associated with the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps. Instead, Tehran maintains that they were civilian vessels transporting passengers commercial goods. So again Iranian state media. So take it for what it is, right, Obviously we're having having a propaganda war play out with in terms of the conflict as well, So you can't always trust your eyes, you know, as much as you want to imagine. As terrible as it is, but you know, the confirmation bias of realizing the imperial war machine has has you know, blood soaked consequences, it's not a far kind of far off thought to consider that this is just a par for the course. Unfortunately, I don't know why.
Speaker 7: I don't know why you're worried about this, Austin, though the downs at fifty thousand, you know this, Austin speaking of though the dal being in fifty thousand and moving on, because are you ready go hang out with.
Speaker 8: The patrons the non pores down?
Speaker 4: Can I do one last thing before we leave because I'm desperate to mention the fact that, especially considering the disclosure agenda playing out here, you have that individual scientist who suspicious death right surrounding her story, UFO length scientists claimed a top secret energy weapon blasted her before death. Now the Pentagon ad missed, they're real right, that was a legitimate story. So I looked into this, and it turns out a futuristic weapon, often dismissed as a conspiracy theory, has been publicly acknowledged as being part of the US military's vast arsenal. The US Department of War chose Star Wars Day on May fourth to state that quote, directed energy weapons are a fine addition to our arsenal. Directed energy weapons are obviously devices capable of firing rays of energy, such as microwaves at a target. Simply put, they fire laser beams at the enemy, often to scramble and physically damage electronic equipment. Now this is according to the Daily Mail. They're actually reporting this. In the Pentagon's post on social media, they confirmed that dw's produced beams of concentrated electromagnetic energy or atomic or subatomic particles. And so this officially seements decades of rumors and conspiracy theories that the military has been working on futuristic esoteric weapons systems. I added the esyleteric weapons systems, but still you get the point. Was once thought of as science fiction or unrealistic experiments by Pentagon researchers. Now Amy Eskridge is the woman you know, we're speaking on in terms of the scientists who was killed. And that's where this revelation comes from because all of these details around her case obviously being revealed. So she reportedly took her own life after claiming she was not suicidal. She would never kill herself, you know, obviously personally to people that knew her, and I think she even made public statements, didn't she I can't remember now. But the point is that June eleventh a cult holiday everyone, Just so you're aware, this is like, there's no way in hell that's the most I would just say, impactful, news worthy, especially if they gained traction in the media spotlight. It's always worthwhile in identifying the date being in a cult ritualistic holiday of symbolic.
Speaker 8: Always double check if it's pure all right, guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hundred percent. So she was thirty four years old and you know, basically there were images of her body and images that basically showed damage that these weapons could also cause to the human body, right, And I think that's what's interesting is that pictures and text messages basically by a former British intelligence officer reveals burned skin, lesions, and painful blisters, and Eskridge allegedly suffered those exact sort of obviously those were the injuries that she had sustained. As the point I'm making basically, I'm sorry, no, dude, you can jump in if you want to want to say something. I'm just trying to basically present the bare bones anyway.
Speaker 3: Real quick. You can go see experiments of small scale experiments of those lasers that don't touch anything that's blue. You can see the actual experiments like they just make them bigger. You know what I'm saying exactly, I suggest everyone to start wearing blue all the time.
Speaker 4: Right, There's the reason all those FEMA you know shots, Right, but with the UH, it wasn't just like FEMA comms, vans and all these this uh basically the the physical property that they were utilizing in the area where where the major fires took place.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: Uh, you saw essentially the all the the interesting things that weren't damaged whatsoever by the fire happened to have this blue paint or something to that effect, right that that uh, and I think even vehicles that were just that specifically near that color of blue where untouched you know, in the in these major destroyed areas. Yeah, it was just like, how is that even possible? And so it did make that And I remember covering that when the Mali fires happened, right when we discussed and showed pictures of the blue untouched and undamaged uh you know, pieces of property, uh that that were of the most highly destroyed areas. But anyway, the end, the end kind of detailed just provide the last fundamental details of this strange connection to Eskridge.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 4: So, not only was the injury, were the injuries that she sustained eerily similar to that of you know, what you would obviously sustain if you were targeted by a directed energy weapon. But uh, this British intelligence officer, which again always coming from a source within the intelligence apparatus, and you know, and and that's what we're forced to rely on. But he's the one who reveals all of this and basically, he claimed that this is she had to have suffered a beam from a directed energy weapon which was fired into her home by an unknown assailant, and the fact that you have mainstream media publications actually running with this story is in its own right something to address. But Frank Milburn, a retired paratrooper, investigated the Eskridge case. He concluded she was murdered by a private aerospace company to stop her research on futuristic propulsion technology and national security threats. The images shared by Milburn also revealed how a microwave from an alleged dew scorched the window of Eskridge's Huntsville, Alabama home as the beam passed through the glass. Escridge's death was reportedly ruled a suicide from a gunshot wound to the head, but the scientists allegedly consulted a former CI weapons expert about the directed energy weapon attack in early twenty twenty two. Tell me, what fucking world are we living in right now? Bad like this? This really is beyond the pale of anything that I could have imagined being publicly addressed and acknowledged by the mainstream press in my lifetime. It's it's uh, you know clearly if you if you if you just started off with this concept to the average person without providing the detailed source, what what do you think would happen? They would laugh in your face probably right as far as just can I don't know. Maybe that's how far culturally we're shifting and at a very fast rate that people are now willing and ready to actually consider these ideas and concepts, which I do find valuable. But also you have to be very wary, right of of again where.
Speaker 3: Main ship, that's that's wild death with that and then someone came in after and popped her, Like how they get the suicide by gun?
Speaker 4: It had to have been this and that, Like, that's what you would have had to have arranged the crime scene, right because clearly if you did utilize directed energy weapons, you would have operatives on the ground afterward who would follow up with securing the crime scene and making certain that no detail. I mean I would I would have to think this is legitimately a process that that they are very comfortable with. You know, we've seen it in the past. How many times can can we? I mean, our entire intro is filled with martyrs, right, people who caught a glimpse of the octopus and made an example of and to this day the cases are either facilitating a cover up or legitimately cold cases that haven't been solved whatsoever, because we know the official narrative is completely, uh, you know, fraught with inaccuracies, and at the very least, you know, intended to provide that and facilitate that, that concept of the cover up. Anyway, the notion that the CIA weapons expert was legitimately a part of this investigation into the crime scene of Escridge's death, there's a lot more to it, apparently, Milburn said Eskridge message Hymn specifically to say, quote my XCIA weapons guy on my team saw my hands when they were burned really badly a couple months ago, and he saw that window pane in person. That's what she wrote to him. So I'm taking this far more seriously than ever before. I didn't even care about these missing and I mean I thought the scientists going missing and obviously winding up dead in suspicious circumstances was important and clearly noteworthy, as far as like realizing at a later date I would have to pry further deeper into the cases themselves. To see where I would come to a conclusion and exactly how I would internalize this, digest this information. But it definitely wasn't at the top of my list of priorities as far as wading through the levels of psyops being bestowed upon us. Right, and I'll finish this. I know I've been talking a lot. I apologize, but it's just when you realize the level of detail involved in this right and potentially actually being reinforced in a real way, it's hard not to address, right. So I'll leave it at that, really, because you know, other than that, he said he had built things like that and that it was most likely this, according to her, when she reached out to Milburn Frank Milburn is the name again, retired paratrooper. He had a personal conversation with her. He said he had built things like that and that it was most likely an rf K band emitter run by five car batteries strung together from inside an suv. Imagine that this is a legitimate, viable weapon of assassination, right as far as targeting a priority subject or you know, it's just to think that they could pull up with an suv filled with car batteries to utilize this technology against you is something to really consider as being just a threat out there, right.
Speaker 3: And weapons for quiet wars?
Speaker 8: Hell yeah, man, save away from windows motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So anyway, that's really the last noteworthy part on that death. But the fact that directed energy weapons are now officially being confirmed as existing and being among the arsenal and in the the American military force, it's just fascinating where we are and and these this UFO scientist, you know, missing scientist connection seems to be you know, providing us with far more than what I imagined as far as what is layered into the details of some of the cases involved here. And there was one last connection and then we're done and we can get out of here. CI is mind control program in turmoil after scientist's mysterious death. Okay, so now we have modern MK ulture being confirmed by the establishment. Now if through that lens of the UFO scientists being suspiciously you know, disappearing or murdered, So look into this. A congressional hearing to examine the CIA's secretive mind control program has been set for this very month. But I thought MK ultra ended everyone. Isn't that the concept we were supposed to have you know, embraced back in the nineteen seventies when they promised us this would never have been driven underground into occult organizations and religious cult groups, no way. So what what's it say? My dad was a government scientist working on a secret of mind control program. Then the CIA murdered him. This is where we're getting the actual you know, wormwood, which you had mentioned earlier, and how that kind of factors into this call for accountability and this reinvestigation of a suspicious death. All the way back then, when this disclosure was allegedly being you know, revealed to the public and and you know, the committee hearings were being held. What happened, right? They exposed the fact that you had an individual CIA operative who was a part of what was it? They had a safe house in a hotel, right, and they basically dosed the punch. Isn't that what effectively happened? If I remember correctly? Frank Olsen was the name Frank Olsen. Yeah, there's I think a Netflix documentary or something about it.
Speaker 8: It's called I think actually Okay, yeah, correctly.
Speaker 4: That makes sense. I'm pretty sure I had seen like clips of it, but I never actually watched it personally, but at some point I'll have to actually go through it because I've exposed myself to the Frank Olsen case. But also I just realized that he never committed suicide. He was pushed out the window. He had information that he was willing to speak on that they they obviously wanted to keep quiet and secretive and hidden from public disclosure, and so he became a priority target. But they also wanted to experiment upon him and see exactly what happened during the process of his fake suicide, right, which was unfortunately a murder. But we're led to believe that annapolinea Luna of all people, the former stripper who's in charge of UFO disclosure, is now going to bring accountability to the modern MK ulture program. And I just think that's a little too hard to believe. But it is her who announced on Wednesday that a Task Force on the Declassification of Federal Secrets, which is the apparent task force that provided right, the original wasn't a JFK documents. They tried to act like, look, we gave you the documents, and it I.
Speaker 7: Had a term I was using to be cute. I forgot what I was calling it, But it was like kind of generally all the disclosure stuff jfk Epstein Aliens is like that was kind of their big things coming in MLKA.
Speaker 8: Innapaulina Luna has kind of been like the lead lady for all of this for that task force, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: And so it's called the Classification of Federal Secrets Task Force and it's apparently set to hold a hearing on the Cold War era mk Ultra program on May thirteenth. But also how basically this scientist who was found dead was apparently operating in the modern program of mk Ultra, and this was the research she was conducting whenever she suspiciously went missing. So the fact that this led to, which the way in which it's been disclosed to the public through various articles, is CI's mind control program in turmoil after scientist's mysterious death. Now they're trying to play in the Frank Olsen case to really I think drive attention away from what they're anowledge effectively, which is this modern m Kiltra operation that's still very much active. And that's not the concept they want you to take away from this. They want you to go back and be entirely, you know, just control the exactly in the narrative which we.
Speaker 8: Were talking about for the show.
Speaker 7: If I recall, I might be wrong, But if I recall correctly, I believe, you know, after a long and storied crusade by the Olsen family, I believe they ended up getting actually some sort of recognition and I believe even money, perhaps if I'm recalling correctly, from the federal government, I believe even some specific present.
Speaker 8: I think there was like a hole to do about all of this.
Speaker 7: So like now, I don't think they technically ever actually copped up to any of it, but it was like kind of I don't know, almost symbolic I guess basically kind of did from my recollection. So it would only make sense that that would be the thing that they really lean in on and provide some sort of disclosure on. And it's something that like we kind of I'll already know when they kind of already did acknowledge. So yeah, I just it would be kind of funny. Well, I guess I'm not saying don't do that. I'm just saying of like just kind of seems like a big deal for like, yeah, we already knew this this is right exactly much as is to be expected.
Speaker 8: From this current administration.
Speaker 7: But we're over two hours. I want to go hang out. I want to have time to bill hang out with the patrons in the post show. I'm usually pretty bad because I'm over here on the East Coast.
Speaker 8: It's late. I do try to hang out in the post show.
Speaker 7: Austin, I know it's earlier in the night for you, so he usually hangs out for a long ass time with you guys that's interested in hanging out. But I do want to get out of your shy. We'll hang out with you in a second. I appreciate you hanging out with us here in the after a show portion. We'll see you here in a few minutes. Go ahead and kick you out. But Austin, ay, I guess any final thoughts. I hesitate to say that because.
Speaker 8: We'll be here for you.
Speaker 4: But I know we talked to him about directed energy weapons, and I did have a beautiful less than a minute, the kind of just closing clip right that would help entirely reinforce this slow roll of disclosure, even with and even in considering it through this lens of directed energy weapons being I don't know embraced as as as possible and potential. I don't know, it's it's again what the public will effectively embrace as kind of being a commonplace right, and and all of a sudden it's very quickly kind of swept under the rug and essentially and not even registers as as an extraordinary right, just avenue of of a window into the sophisticated levels of technology they've been able to deploy upon us domestically speaking, is the only point I'm making. So this fully reinforces that fact. And again the timing of it's hard for me to think is entirely coincidental as the major point. But yeah, the slow roll of Dw's is effectively taking place before our rise, and at this point it's it's hard not to acknowledge it. So with this basically my plugs you already know I love you guys. Underclass podcast check it out. And I think we just got done with episode fifty five of whatever this is, and and it was a blast as always, And I think check out the episode I did with Jacob as well on the Satanic Panic, because it was a lot of fun and you know, specifically got into a few things that are very new to me, and I hadn't ever witnessed or come across before in the past, so kind of valuable.
Speaker 17: But anyway, during Hallen, FEMA rescuers had to back away for a few days when there were fears that militias were coming to hunt them. Also, a wild room spread that the government actually created Hurricane Helene using weather monitoring towers as a weather weapon.
Speaker 16: Now this is a directed energy weapon, utilize and manipulate the weather.
Speaker 8: These are weapons and mass destruction.
Speaker 2: So basically the rumor was that you know, the government controls the weather and that this was a direct attack on the area.
Speaker 17: Is this usual now in disasters?
Speaker 18: One that there are these false rumors conspiracies being spread, and two that outside groups to stream in and make it more difficult for law enforcement.
Speaker 13: So what I'm afraid of is, from what I've seen, this will be the new normal.
Speaker 17: During Helene, FEMA rescuers had to back away for a few days when there were fears that militias were coming to hunt them. Also, a wild rumor spread that the government actually created Hurricane Helene using weather monitoring towers as a weather weapon.
Speaker 4: Now this is a directed energy web. They're just replaying it obviously, But the point is, this is the slow role, right to actually acknowledging the fact that these directed energy weapons and weather warfare and weather modification techniques have been deployed for honestly and for sixty minutes to cover this and in this way, obviously, it's interesting that the slow role concept in my mind plays out in the form of dangerous rumors and conspiracy theories being the framework, right, And that is what caught my attention, because that's what makes it feel like it's more of a slow role subconsciously, this is definitely taking root in many people's minds, is the main point that I hope to get across. And so all of these things simultaneously kind of being layered in to one concept that will subcond have an effect and it will have a kind of widespread impact and at the very least soften up the foundation of acceptable concepts that they hope for many people to kind of be willing to consider. So it is the preordained trap, the preordained outcome in many ways. So it remains skeptical as always an objective as much as you can and nothing belove on my end.
Speaker 11: Brother, you know this?
Speaker 7: Hell yeah, brother, with that, guys, we're gonna go ahead and hang out with our patrons, you beautiful bastards. For those whoant to support what I'm doing, leave a like, share, subscribe, common, leave a five star I youw on iTunes or Spotify. You can find the show on YouTube, Rumble, all the major audio podcasters, and Twitter as well. On Twitter that's at Targang Jose. Everywhere else it's the No Way Jose podcast. And if you want to support the show, the best way you can you do with the money over at patreon dot com. So there's no Way Hose twenty twenty lowes levels two bucks that gives you access to early episodes or tried to do but one to two episodes per week behind the paywall, keep about three to four behind the paywall on any given time you also, guys, you also get access to add fore RSS feed, gax's the Telegram, and the pre show, post show and video calls on this wonderful show right here already dead that she goes out on Tuesdays at nine and thirty pm Eastern and also a big show. The high sto of my Patreon it's my sponsors is a big thank you for their support my previous cost Coast and Tire Gang at lern Toad. Also at abreget D's at zeob yours k at Underscore of zeal tim Till a joint Cleobo Big Family Show Tour May at Wain, Texas Montograf for kids. No free launch jack Mark Vestipu will wait in Jacob Indergrad the Biblical Inerarchy Podcast.
Speaker 8: With that, guys, we'll see you on the next one. I should be back in for dump tomorrow morning.
Speaker 7: Sorry, my dryer broke and had some other stuff going on this morning, so it wasn't able to make the dump. But we're good now. I should be back tomorrow. We should have some fun things to dig into together.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 8: But with that, guys, we'll see you on the next one.
Speaker 9: Bye bye,