Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: As the clock strikes thirteen, it's Thursday, the twenty ninth of January. You're of our Lord, twenty twenty six. Well, today we're going to take a look at the Ice stormtroopers. We're getting pushed back from everywhere. Sean Hannity is pushing of all things. You've got Poundeer employees are pushing back on this. Of course we've seen it from the Democrats, but it's coming from a lot of friendly fire, a lot of fire coming from real conservatives. People aren't trump cons. Maybe that's what we should call them, instead of neo cons. We call them trump cons are a lot worse. They don't just push for foreign wars, they push for wars against the Constitution as well. So we're gonna take a look at that as well as uh, we're going to have a close look at this assassination attempt at il han Omar. Fight, Fight Fight. The politicians are becoming so ridiculous, aren't they. And Tony Orderman is going to be joining us at the bottom of the hour we talk about what is going on with gold and silver. He know, it's more about what's going on with gold and silver folks than Jerome Powell does. He said, there's nothing to see here. Just move on. He's whistling in the graveyard. We'll be right back. Well we have rand paul I took on Marco Rubio talking about Venezuela, talking about an active war. You know, it's kind of interesting. We see the tactics abroad, you know, things that are supposed to help us abroad, we see them become instruments of tyranny at home, don't we? So James Madison said, he said, the weapons of defense abroad become instruments of tyranny at home. Well, that was our foreign prophecy, wasn't it. If we're going to allow for the wanton murderer of people about due process, and to put it modly, an excessive use of force for the military being used as world policeman, then guess what you're going to have other federal police that are going to be doing the same thing to Americans domestically. And that's really kind of what this back and forth was about. Is there going to be any restraint on the Trump cons Are they free to do whatever they wish and so all the fundamental principles, folks, we shouldn't be surprised of this. All the fundamental principles that we're seeing here being done by the Trump cons the Trump administration. It's the same stuff we saw with COVID. The utter contempt for the rule of law, for individual liberties, for the Constitution, for the Bill of Rights. All the stuff that we saw in the last year of Trump is back again in the first year of Trump's second term. What a surprise. And so you had Senator Rampaul pressing Marco Rubio yesterday on whether Trump's actions in Venezuela, in terms of kidnapping the head of a foreign country and bringing him to the United States, was that legitimate? Is it a legitimate war? And it's kind of interesting because we see both Rand Paul and Cruse. I'm wondering when we talk about this. Rand Paul has consistently been against war, and even Marco Rubio said, well, I got to hand it to you, You've been consistent on this issue regardless of who was president. Yeah, he's been consistent with Republicans and with Democrats, So good for him. I got my differences with Ram Paul and other issues like the vaccine stuff and everything, for sure, But nevertheless, let's give credit where credit is due, and he may be lining up for another run of the presidency. Certainly, Ted Cruz was Ted Cruz in a much more cowardly way, was putting out in his own little devious way. He was putting out feelers for running for president. There were leaked secret tapes. You can put that in their quotes, secret tapes that came out of a donor meeting. You don't think they wanted that leaked deliberately. And in the donor meeting, Ted Cruz is criticizing Trump's tariffs and he says that he's not sufficiently in the camp of Israel. So you can guess who the donors were that were there, the people that Ted Cruz is pandering to. Nevertheless, we see Ted cruis doing that. He's not, you know, leaking some tapes in a speech that he gave to his donor as well. Ram Paul is taking these people on directly, and so Paul argued during congressional hearing, the Trump capturing Maduro Venezuela and his wife would be considered to be an active war if the US was not behind it. Maduro was originally indicted in the US and twenty twenty on narco terrorism charges. He's now facing trial in New York. Paul said, if a foreign country bombed our air defense missiles, captured and removed our president, blockaded our country, would that be considered an active war? And so Marco Rubio says, well, you know, I'll give you his response here. But Ram Paul says, now, I'm not saying that he didn't do these things. I'm just talking about due process. And you see the similarity here. We're not saying that these people that ICE is looking for deserve to be here. We're not saying they don't deserve to be in jail, they don't deserve to be taken out of the country. But as Sean Hannity point out and Joe Scarborough said, I can't believe I'm agreeing with Sean Hanndy on something. What they're talking about is there's ways to do this without the kind of violent escalation, chaos and thumbing their nose at the rule of law and the constitution. There's many ways that this approach could be handled. How do we get to the point where we've got to be in one camp or the other. One camp says we're going to be the United Smallies of America. Just let everybody come here and live off of us, and the other one says, no, we're going to have a police state. Is there some other alternative to that? I say there is, and even Sean Hannity saying that there is. So here's this clip of Rampaul and Marco Rubio.
Speaker 3: Our founders debated extensively over which branch of government should have the power to declare or initiate war. Virtually unanimously, they decided what was entered into the Constitution was that the declaration or initiation of war would be the power of Congress. Now, we have many advocates, many of them are here today, who have been advocates for an expansive notion of presidential power. They often argued that wars are not really wars, that their kinetic actions or drug busts. I think, though, if you reverse the circumstances, it becomes very difficult for these arguments to hold up. So I would ask you if a foreign country bombed our air defense missiles, captured and removed our president, and blockaded our country, would that be considered an active war.
Speaker 4: Well, I think your question is about the and I will acknowledge you have been very consistent on all these points the entire career. So let me no matter who's in charge. So I will point the two things. The first is it's hard for us to conceive that an operation that lasted about four and a half hours was a law enforcement operation to capture someone we don't recognize as a head of state, indicted in the United States, wanted with a fifty million.
Speaker 3: Dollar bount, you would be if it only took four hours to take our president. Very short. Nobody dies on the other side, nobody dies on our side.
Speaker 1: It's perfect.
Speaker 3: Would it be an active war?
Speaker 4: We just don't believe that this operation comes anywhere close to the constitutional definition of it.
Speaker 2: Would it be an active war?
Speaker 3: Someone did it, does, nobody dies, few casualties, their in and out, boom, It's a perfect military operation.
Speaker 2: Would that be an active war?
Speaker 3: Of course, it would be an active war. I'm probably the most anti war person in the Senate, and I would vote to declare war if someone invaded our country and took our president. So I think we need to at least acknowledge this is a one way argument.
Speaker 2: One way.
Speaker 3: Arguments that don't rebound, that you can't apply to yourselves, that cannot be university applical, are bad arguments.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so what Marco Rubio was saying, well, there is no there's no equivalency here. Why Well, because we're powerful, so we're not equal to anybody else. There's a different rule for us. As a matter of fact, there's no rules for us. And he's not just implying that. We've seen that said over and over again by Stephen Miller openly talking about that in terms of Greenland and Denmark, not just in terms of Venezuela. And we see this being done in terms of domestic policy as well with Ice. So Paul said, what I'm saying is that our arguments are empty. Then the drug bust really isn't an argument. It's a ruse. The war argument, it's not a war and it is a war. Saying both of those things, that is a ruse, he said, it's not a real argument. We do what we do because we are we have the force we have might we do it because it's in our interest. So we wouldn't let anybody come in and bomb us and blockade us and take our president. We've had arguments about legitimate and illegitimate presidents. We've had arguments about battle elections and rigged elections, and so there's all these same kind of arguments that we've had in our country that they've had in Venezuela. And so that's the bottom law, folks. It's the disregard for law and morality. They're used as weapons abroad, right, we don't care about what's happening abroad, and so we bring that same attitude back home. These are people saying we have to defend our borders and we have to get rid of these illegal immigrants. And yet the people who are so pro border, and I'm pro border, but I don't see how you can support political borders when you don't support political boundaries. You have political boundaries, you don't have the right to be an office. You don't have the authority to be in office if you're not going to be bound by the boundaries that are outlined in the constitution. So shut up about borders if you're not going to follow boundaries in your own country. That's where we are, folks. That's why I begin with that as well. And so we have Minnesota's Chief judge, the one that is going to war with Trump on the Ice issue. As a matter of fact, he has demanded that tomorrow the head of ICE come to his court and explain why he is disregarding the judge's orders. And it's kind of telling to see the way Homeland Securities Assistant Secretary Tricia McLaughlin, the contempt that she has for this judge and really for the rule of law. It's also interesting to see that this guy is a conservative. Many people say he's low key. George W. Bush appointee, confronting Trump's immigration tactics, ordered ordering the head of ICE to come to his room and to explain in his courtroom why they're ignoring what he said in terms of following reasonable procedures. This is a guy who clerked twice for Scullia. This is a guy who fought for Robert Borke, perhaps the most conservative judge that's been nominated in my lifetime for the Supreme Court. And so this is a guy for whom the rule of law stands large. In other words, a real conservative if you look at it from that standpoint. I don't know politically who he votes for. They said, well, we've seen him doing this and that with this group, and he left a law practice for a while and taught at Notre Dame University where Amy Cony Barrett went, and he endorsed her for Supreme Court. But of course we all make mistakes. I got to say, she looked good on paper to me, and yet you know, we can see where she is. She doesn't really grasp or care much for the Constitution or originality. But this guy sixty five, as he's doing this, of course he's been anybody who pushes back against Trump's arbitrary dictates and whatever he's doing has got to be a leftist, right. This is the danger of this tribalism. It's like I said, these people are not going to leave us alone because we're not Republican, not Democrat. They're going to come after us. Well, you know, you must be the other side, right, You're either with us or you're the enemy. You're either with us or you're a terrorist. We're seeing a lot of that now with the videotape that came out yesterday of Alex Pretty first it came out that he had had rib broken by an encounter with Ice, and I don't know if that was the same video as this other one. I didn't really pay much attention to it because it's not your maane to the killing. It's not your mane to it. On that particular instant incident, he's outraged, he's yelling and screaming, he's combative. He kicks the car that the ice agent's ran and kicks out the tail light. I'm surprised there's that easy to kick that cars are made out of plastic. Now, it's amazing, but he did significant damage to it. And see, see he's he's a criminal. And you could see that he had a gun that was in his tucked into the back of his waistband and his pants, just like he didn't really took it out and killed him the other day. But that's not what they did with wasn't And it was visible in this particular one. And so you got all these conservatives saying, see, you know he's a terrorist, you know he's a violent he's looking for a fight. Well, I got to say, if you go back to January sixth, right, we've seen the pictures of the Democrats that do the same thing. The Democrats did the same thing to demonize everybody that was there on January the sixth, and they did it without showing any context. I mean, if you just show it after somebody has been in rage because they've been pushed, shoved, not to the ground, tear gassed, and then they lose it and fight back, Oh now I'm justified in killing you. If you depending on where you start this video, you can tell whatever you want to say about the events. We've had a lot of people who were there on January sixth who said the Capitol Police started this, kicked this off, escalated it. I've been at a lot of demonstrations. I've seen that type of thing happening over and over again. I can easily believe that's what happened, and we do have video footage that would indicate that. And so we don't know what happened before this that got him so outraged about this. And it's not to excuse it. Right, what he did was still wrong, and it's not to excuse of the people on January the sixth. Did they get into a fight with the police. They break out windows, they commit vandalism, property to stuction, go to jail. However, the problem with January the sixth was the excessive punishment. I never had a problem with the people who were fighting. You know, regardless of what the provocation was, you start fighting and destroying property, you go to jail, but not for decades, and you don't they don't get a chance to torture you in jail, and so all this stuff is so excessful. And if you get upset with the cops and you speak back to them because they're angry that you're filming them, that's not a license for them to kill you. That's why we have the clause about excessive punishment. So we have the clause about due process. Now. On January the sixth, what the Democrats did was they took these videos that people were fighting, took them without the entire context, and they said, Okay, these people are violent revolutionaries, and everybody there is a violent revolutionary. You see the conservative tribe doing that now as well, I shouldn't say the conservative tribe, the Trump cons are doing that now. They're painting everybody with the same brush. And then they're demanding that there should be no limits to the punishment that's inflicted on people. It needs to be absolute, including lifetime in prison for the Democrats, or taking your life if you're Republican's right. And so that's the issue here, keeping this stuff in perspective, keeping it within the constitution and due process, keeping a balance with it. That's the challenge that's here. Yes, there were some things that were done wrong, things that should even be punished. That he did wrong doesn't entitle them to kill him at all. And so when you look at this judge who's pushing back on these confrontational tactics from Ice, again, todd lyons was an appropriate name for somebody that's there. Is why the trump Kin administration with Ice, give me that guy whose name was Lion, I could use them. You know, christinome is is there. That's her middle name, I guess as well as is Tricia mcglonklin. So Judge Schultz schlitz brother is just another activist judge who is clearly more concerned about politics than the safety of Minnesotan's said Tricia mcglonklin. She doesn't care about the safety of people in Minnesota. Does this judge really think that Director Lions should take time out of his day leading ICE to target the worst of the worst criminal illegals, including murderers, rapists, pedophiles, terrorists, in our country to testify to hearing or one illegal aliens removal proceedings. This is a woman who lied when they took that elderly man who had been here for thirty five years from Laos, when they invaded his home like some kind of a dystopian science fiction movie like Brazil, drug him out in his underwear, he grabbed blanket as he was going out into ten degree weather and then drove him around for an hour before they could verify who they even had. And she comes back and says, yeah, they were looking for some rapists and pedophiles and all this whatever, right, and shows a picture of two guys that never lived there. They said, we don't know who these people are. And even if they had lived there, they were not there then. And they're in their twenties and this guy's in his sixties I think looking at him, and he might be late fifties, who knows. But all of it was a lie. That was a lie that was sold by this same woman, Tricia McLaughlin. So one person said, actually this is politico. Politico says Schlitz is perhaps an unlikely figure. He carved his professional identity in traditional conservative circles see Politico thinks that Trump is a conservative. He's not a conservat He's a New York Democrat. And these authoritarian Nazis around him are not conservatives either. We need to come up with a new name. I like Trump cons like neo cons. So he advocated for Robert Borke, like I said before, clerked for Scalia twice. The Senate confirmed him unanimously. One person who's a law professor and was a former federal prosecutor, Mark Osler, said he comes from a traditionally conservative point of view, but he's a rule of law guy. Imagine that. Of course, if you're a rule of law guy, you're conflict with the Trump cons He's been regarded as a rock solid, generally conservative judge on the bench. But with that comes things other than loyalty to this administration, because this administration has no loyalty to the rule of law, and so we have as people are starting to push back against this. Here's Arlington County board chair says Ice. If you see Ice in Arlington, call nine to one to one. He said, And I disagree with his position about immigrants. He said, to our immigrant neighbors, you belong in Arlington. No, they don't. We need to end the welfare magnet. But we need to do this with do process. We need to do it humanly, orderly and remove them, and there's ways to do that. And he said, you are a part of this community. Well no, Actually they should not be voting and they should not be getting money either. You know, when we talk about immigrants, I don't think legal immigrants ought to be able to get in any taxpayer money. I think one of the conditions of becoming an American citizen is that you're going to declare your independence from government and that you're not going to come here as a dependent. Most countries in the world have a requirement that you can show that you can support yourself and your family before you're allowed to immigrate to a country. We should be doing that as well.
Speaker 5: I think interesting thing to point out is that what's going on with the fraud with Somalians in Minnesota is likely going on with every immigrant group everywhere. They are maybe not to that scale, but it's probably happening. And I think it's just that the people involved are so incredibly dumb and incompetent that it's more obvious there.
Speaker 2: Well, it's when you bring in a large group of people as a community, rather than you know, coming across the border, the coming in as individuals or whatever. And again, you know, we've created these drug gangs and they are dangerous and we should be aware of that and we should deal with that. But that's a different thing. And again, you want to know who you're coming after. You just don't start going door to door grabbing people and threatening people and beeting them up.
Speaker 5: It's also worth pointing out that the whole melting pot thing has never been true. It never works at scale. Small numbers of different communities, different people can be integrated into a society society. The large numbers cannot. And it's also worth noting that that quote at the bottom of the statue of Liberty was written by a Marxist playwright. So take that with a grain of salt.
Speaker 2: Well, you always had hang down, you'd always have like Chinatown. You still see Chinatown. And when you had a lot of people coming in from Italy and have little Italy people come together, they would aim together as an ethnic group, a cultural group, and that type of thing. And that's fine, But as you pointed out, if you're going to bring in tens of thousands of people and put them in one area, and then they get started on massive amounts of money from the federal government, a couple of billion dollars. Right It's like, well, you know, there's this large pot of money there, we might as well go get it. You know, that's a great way to train them. And what is what are the Trump cons doing about this? They are going to increase that. Right now, the pot of gold for refugees that acts as a magnet for them to come here is six billion dollars. Trump and Mike Johnson and the GOP want to increase that by five billion dollars. That's an eighty percent increase that they want to do for that. So ICE's approaches do designed to provoke right now and to seek out conflict. I agree with that. I agree with that. I don't agree with what he says about citizenship. And one of the reasons that he's saying that, you know, our immigrant neighbors, you belong this community, blah blah blah. He's saying that because that's twenty two percent of the people in that community. That's enough to keep him in office. And that's an aspect of this as well, that we should talk about and so, as I said yesterday, ICE's approach is designed to provoke right now and to seek out conflict. And here's here's the numbers for the previous five years. Each year, the number of ICE and Border Patrol shootings will be anywhere from zero to five. Except this year, the first year of Trump. Trump, where they are, where they are seeking out conflict, We've had not zero to five, We've had twenty eight shootings and eight people killed by ICE. So they pointed out they think that the Trump administration appears intent on converting law enforcement into military intervention. I agree with all the trappings and appearance and the posture of some sort of regime change. And you can see this when you look at the pictures. There's one in particular, a guy who was in the military. I think he's marine. Then both Afghanistan and a rock. He said, look at this, pull up that picture of Travis. It's a couple of articles down. Yeah, the height of close combat weaponry is on this woman's doorstep. In this picture. You've got I count seven people lined up, and you got one lady at the door. So a woman at the door. They got seven guys. They're all lined up with body armor and weapons for combat, for house to house combat. If that isn't the excessive use of force. You know, when in nineteen eighty when Karen and I went to the UK, went to England for a horneymoon, we were very impressed with the way the Bobby's conducted themselves. They've now become Americanized, but back then they would go as Roger, what's the guy's name, Bobby's on bicycles two by two with England swings like a Pinchulin two. Anyway. I can't remember the last name of this songwriter, but you probably remember who it is. I wanted to say Roger Moore, and it's like, no, it's not Roger Moore. He's British anyway, the American, the American songwriter. But that's the way they'd go two by two. They had radios in case something really got bad. Oh, and they had whistles, those horrible whistles that really set off ice, and they were very polite to everybody. You start getting real horsey when you've got a gun, when you got guns sluing on, and when you've got body armor and you got weapons to fight a war, it completely changes your attitude and instead of walking a beat, you start driving a car, which is what's happening in the UK with law enforcement there as well.
Speaker 5: This picture is killing me. There's eight guys in this photo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's probably yeah, hey, seven or eight guys. They're confronting a woman who answers the door. What's going on here? And you can see part of one guy there, so you know how many more people are out of frame in that picture.
Speaker 5: I'm just imagining them all piling out of a clown car right now.
Speaker 2: Just Keystone cops, except these guys are really dangerous. Well, there's an article on World magazine keeping ice within the law.
Speaker 5: Oh, also right over your say, it was Roger Miller that wrote, and.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, I know Roger or something, Yeah, yeah, thank you so much for putting that in. Our constitution doesn't allow federal agents to enter homes forcibly without a judicial warrant. How did we get here, Well, we accepted the idea that even if they got a warrant, they can enter forcibly without even knocking. They can kick the door in and come in shooting. Isn't that an abomination? But notice how that's now become accepted practice. Now they're just saying, wait a minute, you need a warrant to kick somebody's door in without a knocking even And now Homeland Security says, no, we don't need a warrant. We can do that anytime we want. We can do a full on military raid under your house anytime we want without a warrant from a judge. We will generate our own warrant internally, our own organization will do it. Defining feature of the American experiment is that citizens are not meant to live in fear of their own government. The Constitution was written against the backdrop of arbitrary arrests, general warrants, and the abuse of unchecked government power, with the express purpose of ensuring that the government would secure the rights of the people rather than endanger them. As a result, Americans have not historically lived under the fear that they might be taken from their homes and the discretion of a vengeful, petty or over zealous political authority. I'm looking at you, Trump cons As a matter of fact, that's what that guy was saying that I did agree with. He said, I'm a city councilor here, but I live in fear of these people, you never know what they're going to do. They have absolute immunity to do whatever they wish, no matter how violent. And so if you don't think that that describes democrats as well as the anti Second Amendment Trump neocons, because you know Trump is a New York City Democrat, you need to think about where this is headed. He says, Yes, law enforcement has always a existed, but its power has always been restrained. In America. The Fourth Amendment was adopted precisely to prohibit arrest and attentions based on mere suspicion or official convenience. In America, suspicion is insufficient. The government must provide evidence and submit itself to legal restraint before it can deprive someone of liberty. And again, when we look at the Declaration of Independence two hundred and fiftieth anniversary this year, as it began a long train of abuses, and that's how we got here, folks. It's been a long train running. It began with things like reco statutes where we can take everything from you before we even start the trial. That metastasized into civil asset forfeiture, where we take everything from you without even charging you with a crime, let alone convicting you. So with RICO, we charge you with a crime, then we take everything. Then you go to a civil asset forfeiture. Well we don't even have to charge you with the crime. We're going to charge your property with a crime and there'll be no due process right. And then we go from that to the no knock drug raids, and now we go to the no knock drug raids with no warrant. It's a long crane of abuses and you can see that Trump is fully on board with this, as he was talking in the first administration, take the gun and do the due process later. Well, they're not going to do any due process. We're going to take a quick break here because I really do want to and we'll come back to this, but I want to talk to Tony about what's going on with Gold. We've got a couple of questions from people for Tony and if you've got any you can give them to us and we will pass those on to him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, real quick, before we go to Tony, I do want to read these comments.
Speaker 2: Sorry to make him wait.
Speaker 5: North American House Hippos says, please remind David now that Trump is back from Davos. March thirteen falls on a Friday again this year.
Speaker 2: Oh great, will that be when he declares martial law for real? The other was medical martial law this time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, martial law too, electric boogaloo. Guard Goldsmith says, like Al Gore, when you made campaign calls from the White House, which was illegal. He said, there was no controlling legal authority. Classic And of course you can find Guard Goldsmith at Liberty Conspiracy, on Rumble Agree and on sub Stack North American House. Hippop also said Christinome was so mad she grabbed her gun and headed straight for the Washington Animal shelter to blow off some steam.
Speaker 2: I've seen these bots are so horrible. On X I saw several people put up I'm so glad that we've got Christinome as our Homeleans thing. And it wasn't sarcasm, And it was that picture where she's standing there with two guys. They've got her all decked out in the barbie gear, you know, to she's dressed up like Gi Joe uniform, and I think she's pointing the gun at that guy's head and holding it really awkwardly and pointing the barrel at the guy's head standing on her left. I thought, Wow, this is the level of political discourse that you get on social media Anymore's pathetic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I find it. Even those real guys, even if they're not bots, they're like, oh, man, she holds guns. Women who like guns, okay, whatever.
Speaker 2: Even though she's never hopefully fired one, watch to cheat her dogs with it.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I find it very strange. Like, if you're a woman and you're really into guns, that's cool for you, that's fine. But also if you're a guy, that's like, I want a woman that drinks beer, likes football, shoots guns, Like, why don't you just go hang out with your guy friends.
Speaker 2: Man, maybe there's some trainings you'd be interested in. Have you ever have you ever talked to Bruce Gender, you.
Speaker 5: Know and con thing. Thank you so much for the tip. We appreciate it, he says. I just laughed so hard listening to the censored silenty interview. Great, Tonal beabs, Well, you're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: I didn't know beefs and it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we have people that carry it on different radio, so I have to censor it otherwise they get into trouble. Okay, sometimes I miss some and I feel really bad about that.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, we're gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back with Tony Ardman. We've gone over a few minutes here, but we'll be right back. Stay with us.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome back. And joining us now is Tony Ardeman, and he is at the tip of the spear of the news right now, because the big news is what is happening to gold and what is happening to the dollar? And we just had drum pound and say, oh, there's no problem with a dollar. That's what I said at the top of the hour. I said, we're have Tony ardban On. He knows a lot more than Jerome Powell. Or you know, the alternative is that Jerome Powell knows a lot more than he's telling you. He's not being honest with anybody. So Goldman Sachs is saying, we're looking at the demise of the dollar and it's just getting started. It's what they said. And well, last time we talked, we could go on Thursday. What was the price of gold? Was it about forty forty seven hundred what was it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, remember somewhere around forty eight hundred and some change, and it's bounced around a little bit. It's hard to be exact, but yeah, it was just we were nearing five thousand. That was the big milestone. Now it's that's completely off the table. We're going to talk about six thousand dollars gold. It appears.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think we've hit all time highs every single day, even over the weekend.
Speaker 2: That was crazy. Monday, I thought that can't be right. They said fifty one hundred. Is that a projection from one of these banks. It's like, no, that's what it hit on Monday. It's like what And then you know, the next couple of days later, I see it's like about fifty four hundred and fifty five hundred. Did it get as high as fifty eight hundred? I think I saw that somewhere Momentarily.
Speaker 6: It may be on the futures. As far as spot price, I think we've gone over fifty five and then we drop back down. But it's I mean, we're still we're doing moving in new territory.
Speaker 2: David, Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: None of these even the simulations and the big big intel that I follow they haven't. They haven't called this this is this is something completely different. I would say that it's funny. Jerome Powell reminds me of Bagdad Bob. Remember that Saddam's his press secretary or whatever you would call it, the chief Minister of Information, whatever it was. And he would, I mean, he would say, they're not here, the Americans aren't here. They're rolling through Baghdad, you know, in real time. And he's like, we've had no contact, and well that doesn't.
Speaker 2: Matter what you're talking about. This administration. They're all bagdad Bob. I mean, it's whatever the topic is, they give you a Bagdad Bob line, don't they. It's crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Field currency, I think is a barbarous relic. Yeah, in our time we'll seeing John ayer Kain's had it in reverse.
Speaker 2: Well you could call it a barbarous bubble. I guess maybe our own little take on this. We had Tucker Cralson talking to Peter Schiff about bitcoin, whether it be the new global reserve currency. Of course, you know, Peter Schiff has heaped nothing but scoring on bitcoin and crypto. There's been this ongoing war. I would say, right now is looking pretty good for Peter Schiff's point of view, Well.
Speaker 6: I'd say so, and I think I think bitcoin right now is probably the dark horse. It's just south there doing what it does. It's more like a stable coin at this point. I mean, it's still trading at eighty five thousand a coin, which is insane. If you know it's history. When I got into bitcoin, it was four hundred dollars, you know, I was in twenty sixteen. That's when I first saw the usage of bitcoin ATMs and then I got me interested. That's the genesis of wise wolf. So I've been around a long time in bitcoin to say it's lagging, but I think where all bets are off, everything's being repriced. Bitcoin will probably go last because you've got to remember, gold and silver are the old historical money. They're tied to the human experiences. You know, it's biblical, it's inside of our traditions. So it's obviously going to go first. And you know, I see a lot of price predictions. I think some of them are completely irresponsible from some of these commentators, especially in my space. I don't like to make price predictions, but I do think that there's something else is happening. David and I've been running, just like for my own curiosity, running the simulations on what the price of gold would need to be if the major central banks wanted to reprice their currencies in gold, and it looks like it's it's far north of what it is now. But if you take their gold holdings and you wanted to reprice it for their into the money supply, and it's in north of you know, thirty five forty thousand announcement, I'm not saying that's where we're going, but something is afoot. If you wanted to to reprice something, this is how you would do it. And you know, the US, for so long as you know we've covered this, has been in a had a active role, especially the Central Bank and FED of suppressing the price. So I don't think they can do that anymore. And I think that's clearly going up in the price of silver, not just gold, but you know, silver is following gold, and goal's being repriced. Silver's being repriced, and nothing seems to be a governor on that anymore.
Speaker 2: That's right, And you know, it's kind of interesting because when you look at you know, what is the financial assystem going to go to? Well, the Trump administration is definitely pushing toward a stable coin, just like the EU and other places just want to do CBDC. You know, Trump administration is trying to pretend it's something different than CBDC. But the tether and these stable coins is so called stable coins are really just a relabeled CBDC. It has a kind of private public partnership aspect to it, a kind of fascism corruption thing as you would expect from Trump administration. It also helps them to pretend that it's not the same as CBDC, but it's a way for them and their buddies to make money as well. But we just saw teather just disappear one hundred and eighty million something dollars out of several Wallace just seized, froze it, sees it and freeze it, and sees it as what they do right. And that's a warning to everybody, I think, And as we look at how things are changing. You and I have talked for a long time about the warning about paper gold and paper silver. We don't know that stuff is for real either. I don't know if they've really got the gold or silver that's there. And when push comes to show we may find out that they don't have it, which case, the shares that you've got in those companies off the Shanghai Gold Exchange just plummet if confidence disappears. You are not buying a tenth of an ounce of gold or silver. What you're buying is shares in a company that promises that they're going to be accumulating gold and silver. So physical possession, whether you're talking about the so called stable coins, which are not stable and they're not coins, the way that they can freeze and seize anything that you've got by design, that was something that was in the Genius Act that Trump put through there. So whether you're talking about that, or you talking about paper gold or silver or any kind of tokenized derivative schemes that are coming out of Wall Street, be very careful about that. And the approach that you want to take is with physical gold and physical silver. That's why what you do, Tony is so important.
Speaker 6: Well, I agree with that wholeheartedly. I think the term is counterparty risk, and that used to be a lot more acceptable, And it's funny because the institutions are going first. I always thought it would be the other way around. I thought that the people would start to lose faith in the system and rebel against it from the bottom up. And some of that is happening. I mean, I think it's more widespread than it's ever been in my lifetime, especially since nineteen seventy one, that people are skeptical of the monetary system. But this has started governmentally across the across the world. It's an international phenomenon of mistrust and reallocation of funds and resources. And we covered this a few months ago. David. I thought it was a big news that they have the storage for goal physical goal, not only in Shanghai, that they're starting new storage facilities and moving the exchange there. I know JP Moore is taking their gold desks there, but also in Hong Kong. I thought that was big news. And they're building you know, massive storage facilities just outside the airport for physical storage. So it's not you know, the firms that used to control so much of the paper market, and that was just seen. Hey, if you wanted a hand and you know, or do something in gold or silver, and as far as following the price or the spot, this is what you would get into. You know, there's not a lot of risk here you can just you don't have to hold the gold or stored anywhere. You just buy in its spot and you can cash out. Of Course, they'd never pay you in gold or silver through any of those funds. They would pay you in fiat if you cashed out, because it's just priced against the spot whatever those medals were. And of course there's storage is expensive all the rest. But I think I started to see a trend about three years ago, especially after the sanctions on Russia backfire. There's this big blowback that happened with the ruble rebounding, and they started doing those cross border payments with not only gold but petroleum and other things with and direct trades with China and India, and I started thinking, this is this is going to be interesting as the de dollarization continues. I started watching these big trades going on that were multinational corporations and governments starting to pull you know, more gold into the system physically and then move it around. The repatriation of gold, I thought it was a big story that didn't get covered the way it should. A lot of these countries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's been a lot of them talk about that from Germany this last week, you know, there's it's not the majority of position there yet, but you've had a lot of people from several different parties because they have more than two parties there, just as they do in most places other than the US. But anyway, a lot of politicians that they're saying, we got to get it back. We can't trust the Federal Reserve. And so if that's their position, and they can't trust the Federal Reserve, and I don't trust the Federal Reserve either, but I don't think they're going to disappear Germany's gold. But if that's their position, if Germany is worried about the Federal Reserve's vaults in terms of holding gold, maybe you want to think twice about putting your money into paper gold and paper silver, hoping that the Chinese have got the actual stuff to back up what they're selling you in their vaults in Shanghai. You might get shang hied with all this stuff, right.
Speaker 6: I think it's inevitable there's gonna be a cascading series of events I believe that will further expose the lack of accountability here in the next twelve months. I think something's going to break because these prices expose it if everything's going in chopping sideways or silver's boring the way it's been my entire life, it's been like you know, from you know, nineteen eighty it hit this peak at fifty two. It took forty five years for it to break that, and then once it broke it, it is off to the races. We got to remember, we had these these periods like twenty and eleven where silver got close to fifty or trading at fifty and then fell back down because of the FED was able to step in and calm things down. Ben Bernanki was the key figure there. He's like, wait, this isn't going to happen again. We're not going to do more tarp funds, We're not going to do massive qi or bailout things. And it calmed the markets down. Those days are never coming back, and we're you know, we're seeing this is the culmination all those years of being boring, all of those paper trades that were going on in active suppression. David. I mean, I've seen it in real time in my business. I've seen the suppression through through Wall Street and there. They can't do it anymore. I just don't think they have the resources or the ability to cover the spread or do anything on selling off major So I think the race is on for the for the repricing.
Speaker 2: So it was boring, and now we're living in interesting times.
Speaker 6: That's right, it was very boring.
Speaker 2: It's kind of interesting this quote on Kiko the headline, Powell dismisses goals rally above fifty three hundred. He says, the FED is not losing credibility.
Speaker 6: And everybody liked Bob moment.
Speaker 2: Well, imagine the quote unquote credibility when Trump takes it over and he is the entire FED and he's going to tell everybody what to do. That's that's when you're going to see credibility fleshed out the toilet right there. But when you're talking about interesting times and the radical changes, we've got to comment here from North American house, ipoe, he says. Mike Shedlock said a couple of years ago that if gold ever hit ten thousand and silver was hundreds of dollars, He said, it would never happen, but if it did, you wouldn't want to leave your house. What's your comment about that, Tony, Well.
Speaker 6: I think you'd need a little bit higher number. What anybody would we blink right now if gold went to six thousand and that's the rest of the populace. I mean, obviously we're in a unique niche space of people paying attention, but we're talking about this the vast majority of people don't really know. That's the historical context of Oh, silver's you know, at one hundred and eighteen dollars an ounce or whatever it is today, so insane that is given our timeline, So I think a lot of things have to catch up. I mean, gold could go to ten thousand in the next year. Would it break the system? Probably not. There's just a there's a there's a long way to go in the repricing of all this. And what does that even mean? I mean, really, how many for you to price things in dollars anymore? Do we really know the true extent of the devaluation that's gone on? Are we just so psychologically programmed to give these things value that we continue to do that? And I think that metric is that's what's being worked out right now. We're in an undiscovered country, a new pricing territory that's never happened before, because we've never had I mean, nothing can go back, and you can't really historically overlay what we've done in the last fifty plus years with our currency. It's never truly gone on or gotten that big. You know. We never had a fiat currency that was worldwide in everything and uh and then being you know, de dollarized rapidly, So we've never seen that before. So I don't know what pricing strategy I would say, if if if silver, like some of these yahoos on I see that to see a lot of these commentators, people that want to get clicks and they'll put on you know, five thousand dollars silver, you know whatever. I see those people all the time. If you're that amount, maybe you can't go outside. At a certain level, it doesn't matter, you know what. At a certain level that repricing in dollars is it's kind of absurd.
Speaker 2: And when you look at the global debt. I mean, that's the point that ray Dalia was making at Davos. He said, maybe we're not looking at de dollarization, but we're looking at de fiatization.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: And he sees that as as something that is you know, certainly would dedollarize. Things would be much broader than that because it would include all these other fiat current sees like the euro and all these other national currencies that are out there. When you look at the massive amount of debt that is there and how it just keeps expanding. With all that got another comment here from Steve Evs. He said, can you sell medals? Is it all buy and hold? He says, I'm holding. Ask Tony if he isn't buying silver. Healp Impact News thinks that many people aren't buying. Many gold and silver dealers aren't buying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know why they're not, but we're still buying. As a matter of fact. As soon as we're done with the broadcast, I'm going to send out prices. But I'm still buying and I have to, you know, I have to balance between the percentages that i'll buy back for and my risk, you know, and also being professional and making sure people get a good deal. It's a tough it's a balancing act at this point.
Speaker 2: Well, like I said last week before we saw this explosion this week in the price of metals, I don't know how you do it. I mean, you're already operating in a hyperinflation economy, you know, the type thing we've always talked about in Argentina or Nazi Germany or whatever pre Nazi Germany, where you know, the price of the commodity is jumping massive amounts during the day each day. You know, how do you operate in at something like that.
Speaker 6: I don't know every Yeah, I have the shop in Missouri, and they have the shop in Texas. And look at my son's here in Texas with me, and I'm broadcasting out of my the worse ice stand. We've been up clothes for days, by the way, which has given us a little bit of breathing room. And Branson yesterday, when I reopened, I said, look, let's just pack wolf pack packages. We can still sell, but we're not going to buy. And that was the only time in the history of my shop or since wise Wolf through I just gave a blanket order. We're not going to buy anything. And because when people needed to work, they've been snowed in for days. So today we're going to be buying again. And you know, the the difficulty is you have to look at every single thing that you buy, or every every docket of things. I have to figure out where I'm going to source and where I'm going to see a lot of times this gets Thank goodness, I've been able to pass on stuff like that to Wolfpack people. Any of the Wolfpack members have been getting like if you do constitutional wolf, you're getting stuff at melt. So like I can still, I can still buy ninety percent US silver, which most dealers and then refiners aren't buying. So I really have no except for one place. But it takes three weeks to get paid anywhere to take ninety percent silver. But that doesn't mean that ninety percent is not a good long term hold. As a matter of fact, I think it's one of the best upside things you can be doing right now. And people I think are confusing. They're like, well, I held this silver all this time, why can't I sell now? Well, you're talking about a bottleneck system where you know countless people are trying to do the same thing that you did. You need to just let it calm itself out and then price is for the percentages that for buying will rise again. But this this market is you know, there's no whare for me to sell hurling silver. Does that mean sterling silver like flatwear, knives and jewelry and thing? Does that mean that is not worth anything, of course not. It just means that the refiners are overloaded, dealers are overloaded. There's no liquidity right now. But if you give it enough time, we'll just sort itself out. You know. The rush to sell. If I'm somebody that's held silver a long time, you got a few options, But honestly, I'd want to see where the price goes and lets let things settle out, because I think that they will.
Speaker 2: David, we talked about this report and I saw somebody send it to me and I watched it. It was at a gold and silver show. You know, they set these things up like gun shows, and it's kind of a retail thing. You got a lot of retail sellers who are there, and then you have people come in just like they do it a gun show, and they're going to buy gold and silver and things like that. And this guy went around talking to all the different dealers and he said, so, what's going on is that one nobody's buying silver. Everybody wants to sell silver. And that was last summer. Everybody wanted to sell it. And they said, yeah, that the institutions can't get enough of it, but the retail trade doesn't want to buy any of it, and they're also feeling economic pressure in terms of yeah, I need the money right now. So, you know, it was kind of an interesting thing, especially when you look at this some of these people. If these dealers said I can't buy anymore right now whatever, they're probably regretting that, and the people who sold it last summer probably regretting it as well. It's amazing because that was just before it took off like a rocket.
Speaker 6: Well, and people thought that sixty was the top and seventy was the top, and I thought, I kept saying, I don't you know, look, I can take your stuff. I don't think this is the top. People it had always asked me that, and you know it as part of how I stay in business is buying products. When I stopped buying it, really is, there's something fundamentally wrong with the system. If I give that, you know, if I give that ordered to my shops to stop buying across the board, there's something. There's something terribly wrong. But but I do think that if you if you look at who's buying, that's that's the tell. And we do get and we still have customers, but I get people to send me stuff. David all the time, and they're like, is this how your shop is? And they'll send me some YouTube video of some dealers somewhere going people are lined up around the block and they're buying all the silver I have, and I'm like, it's not my experience in two different states. Or the phone like, that's not that's not how you know, And I and my phone rings constantly. I have a full time person just answering the phone. Well, try to get to every call.
Speaker 2: Oriental rugs.
Speaker 6: I guess it's funny, I really and I go. People are always asking me like, oh, I guess you're you're selling a lot of silver. No, and we can move a lot of it. The key factor I think here is that and worry. What's helped us is the dollar cost averaging. People over at wolf Pack done a great job with this. If you just let it sit there, we're going to continue to were the prices that week, that's right, and we just fill that order.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think just look at it as a slow accumulation. As you point out, you're averaging this out over time. You don't have to sweat it that you're buying in at one point in time. And maybe I got in at the wrong time or something like that. You mentioned constitutional Wolf, you said getting people people getting that at MELT. What level is that on a monthly.
Speaker 6: It's its own level. It's it's either two fifty or five hundred, and you can do one time or you can put it on accumulation. And those actually get you can collectibles in there, because I don't have time to sort through that. But you get collectibles, you get silver dollars. And what I was saying earlier, I was on the phone with and it's funny because we we've never we've never been in this situation before. These prices are so high that I have to reevaluate how I even look at my own the packages like okay this I used to think, okay, we'll put XX and in it, and I can't, you know, I remember, save me some.
Speaker 2: Shipping costs there right, Well you know it doesn't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's a much I have to figure out too. I'm like, you can't just send people one thing, you know, Like I try to give some variety, but it's harder and harder. You know, if you look at a you know, Walking Liberty or Franklin or Kennedy half dollar, I mean, David, that's like forty dollars of melt right now, Like that, just just that half dollar. We used to be able to put that into a lone wolf, and it's over forty dollars in melt just for the halves. And so I put a silver dollar yesterday in the Warrior Wolves, which like one twenty five, and I think we can squeeze out of gold back on top of It's it's just insane, and so it's it's harder and harder to do what we do, and then you know, finding quality variety to put in the packs, and that's just because of the price.
Speaker 2: I got a question for you from somebody left on X for you yesterday. It is from somebody account called non Identity. They said, when the US dollar collapses, what happens to the money and people's bank accounts? Like Elon who says we're not going to have any money. It's like, so, why are you so hell bent on accumulating a trillion dollar net worth? But what happens to his money when it when the dollar becomes worthless, everything.
Speaker 6: Gets It's a really interesting question. And that kind of that kind of presupposes that they will still hold dollars in the last days of the doll like in the in the final act of whatever. The dollar's role is right now, And I don't think the dollar is going to ultimately collapse collapse like over and I don't think it'll have something like that. I think it'll be a decline that gives people some time to exit. Those people with the golden parachutes. And you've got to remember too that they have to play a certain game. They have to hold a certain amount of dollars. I believe this is the way that I think their ticket, their their acceptance at the table of whatever billionaires do. I think they have to hold a certain amount of dollars in the system. So I think it probably would be an exit right beforehand. Like if you want to look closely see where these billionaires and others are going up in this timeline to see where you should go. And I think they'll be placing more into physical assets along in the next two to three years, see massive flows out of the dollar and into it could be even real estate or I think, but it'll be commodities, yeah, and something that's even maybe even two gold back stable coin stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's like the dilemma that the central banks have, right if they don't like holding the dollar, but they can't just dump it all at once or they make their own holdings worthless. And so it has to be a gradual process to get out of that as well. And I've got some more questions here for you. This is from Malutin Milankovic says, should we think about platinum? It seems low. It used to be on par with gold.
Speaker 6: Yeah, platinum really surprised me. I hadn't paid attention to it in a while. I mean, I own some platinum, and my shop has inventory of platinum just because we bought it from people and just held it. But I remember, for the for the longest time, I would always do you know the platinum spot price. I'm like, oh, here, it's eight nine hundred, eight nine hundred. It would always be there, like in the eight nine to one hundred, two one thousand, rained And then one day I looked up and it's two thousand and it's more. I'm like, whoa, whoa, whoa. It just really surprised me, and I said, is that right? And I'd go back through and recalculate. Yeah, platinum is a is a good play. I don't do enough of it. I hold some of it just because I mean, long term, any of you to remember any of these medals, if you can physically hold them and buy them at a good price and you're not just paying some collectible fee or some nonsense. If you can get in there and just hold them long term, you're going to make out. Okay, Yeah, I mean it's real, it's going to happen. It's real, and people need to make things out of it. And I think platinum they need that for these catalytic converters. And although I'd.
Speaker 2: Be the first to say you don't need a catalytic converter, that you actually have to have them these cars. And so as a matter of fact, when I cut mine off to it to a shop and I was able to sell it because of the platinum that was in it. So yeah, there's there's that Guard Goldsmith liberty conspiracy says. Catoni discussed the change and importance of the collectible quality of a gold or silver coin versus the metal content during rough economic times.
Speaker 6: I love collectible historic coins. It's part of the interest of why I like the business that I'm in. But you have to be it's like real estate. And it's like, I see a lot of interesting coins, even non gold and silver coins, And I've bought coins from the Roman Empire at my shops and very very old coins, you know, the Spanish silver dollars, the pieces of eight and things like that. Pirate money. I literally bought you know, pirate money over the years. But you have to remember, it's just like anything else, something is worth what somebody will pay for it. So if you're interested in historic coins or something like that, just make sure you're not going too far into the blue sky of you know, ethereal Worth. You know, people call me all the time say I had looked it up online and this quarter is worth ten thousand dollars. I'm like, well, maybe it is if you could sell it, I mean, and I just you know, that's a it's a very small pool of people that do collectibles, and you got to know who those people are. And I've been in business for ten years and I don't know many people. It's so I did, and I haven't been asked. You know, no one calls our phone and says, hey, I'm really looking for this, you know, eighteen seventy nine gold coin and it's you know, it's a Carson City or whatever, and I want to pay Nobody really does that. It doesn't mean it's not out there, but i'd be really careful. I think it's a good time time to buy some of the pre nineteen thirty three gold if you know the right people that you're not paying too much. That's always a good American pre nineteen thirty three gold is always a good play. I like the five dollars, ten dollars and two and a half dollars Indians too. Those are just a really iconic looking and beautiful coins. And right now you can still get them for closer to the to the melt price, which is insane right now.
Speaker 2: Well, it's kind of like, I guess the comic book thing. I had a lot of I guess I learned how to read reading comic books as how my mom would keep me busy and before I started school. And so I've got a lot of really old comic books and some of them are supposed to be pretty valuable. But you got to find somebody who's going to pay that for it, right That's the real issue. That's any kind of collectible, you know what you're talking about. And you've got to get it graded, so somebody, independent party has certified you know what this thing is and condition it's in, and so you always get a that with a collectibles And I guess my bigger question would be if society breaks down, how do you evaluate the purity of gold if you're not a dealer? Right? You know, when somebody gives you a piece of gold, you got the capability to do that, But how does ordinary person evaluate that this isn't a slug, that it's coated in something if you're trying to exchange with somebody else, right.
Speaker 6: Well, I would you can cheaply get a coin book, you know, off Amazon. That'd be a great place to start, just twenty twenty six Guide to US Coins. That's a good place because you can especially if it's not bullion, you know, you can see, you know how much it weighs, what it would be worth in that climate. And then you know a few things that you could get a rare earth magnet for a few dollars, and that's easy, like a little rectangle, get a rare earth magnet. Make sure it doesn't pull the magnet. That's one way to do it. And then weighing it. Weight is really important. It's like the diameter and the weight. Now, they have some really good fakes now, And if I was this was a you know, a post dollar system and I was borthering, I'd make sure that I stayed in small denominations. I wouldn't take one ounce gold unless I could verify it myself, unless there was some verification process. But if you stick to the smaller stuff, that's why I think.
Speaker 2: That Okay, sorry audio cut out there from m.
Speaker 6: Oh did it?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry about that. That's why I think the smaller stuff here, okay, in terms.
Speaker 6: Of smaller stuff would be much better. And I do believe too that there that's where the pre nineteen sixty five US silver would become very valuable because it's hard. I mean, there's very few fakes of those. They do fake then that you can generally tell and about the weight and the patina and like the look of them. So that's where that would come in really handy to have a good stock of pre nineteen sixty five silver.
Speaker 2: That's really important to know. Yeah, I'm looking at this article here, Micovery of robobank is saying exactly the opposite of Jerome Pally says the Gold move is a vote of no confidence in the entire global financial architecture. Yeah, it's much bigger than just a federal reserve. Ray Dalio said the same thing. It is a global situation and nothing is changing about any of that. It's only going to get worse, and it's going to get worse at an increasing rate. I think we're going to see Tony. So yeah, it's very important for people to understand that. Anything else you want to tell us about what's happening at wise Wolf Gold this week, besides the snow and got snow and you've got rapidly accelerating prices. It's a difficult environment to work in, isn't it.
Speaker 6: It was kind of a blessing to have a few days from my crew, especially, they've been I'm really proud of them. They've been stretched to their limits, you know, trying to balance stuff and do placking and all the rest. So we're going to dip our toe back into the water officially today. We'll see how how things go. But just keeping the doors open. I think this. You know, we've got wonderful customers and we appreciate your audience, and you know, it's it's gonna it's gonna balance out, I think, and hold for a little while. Very soon it will be some sort of profit taking and other things. But I don't. I think we're in a territory where you know, patience will serve you. Well, that's right, making any sort of I think big moves right now as far as selling or anything. I think if you can hold, if you can afford it, I would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not just That's what we've been telling people for longest time. It's not just one thing. Right. If it's just one thing, that one thing could change very quickly, but it's a whole constellation of multiple things that are coming together all at once and creating this perfect storm for the monetary system. And it is the time that we live in no doubt about it. Well, it's always a pleasure talking to you, Tony, and I know the people who have done business with you are very happy that at this point that they've done business with you. And again, you know, have a portion of your wealth that's going to be in diversified in something that has been stable. And it's not that that gold is getting unstable or silver is getting unstable. When we see the prices changing. That is really, as we pointed out, that's the reflection of what you're pricing gold and silver in being unstable, whether it's the US dollar or some other currency. And so what we're looking at here when we see these dollar values changing so rapidly, you know, it's kind of like a hyperinflation. You've got a loaf of bread and all of a sudden, you know you've got to have a lot more somoleans to get that bread. I mean, the bread is appreciating in value like that, but it's it's that the currency is going down. And that's really what we're seeing here, a lot of different things coming together. And again I only see it getting worse once gets old of the Federal Reserve. He is an agent of chaos and people are going to be scared to death about it what he's going to do, whether he does anything or not with it. But I expect him to do something with it, so we'll see I do too.
Speaker 6: I think that's I think it's a foregone conclusion, and I think the market's already starting to somewhat price that in.
Speaker 2: H what's always great talking to you, Thank you so much, Tony, and again you can go to David Knight dot Gold and that'll take you to Tony at Wisewolf Gold and let him know that you came through us. Thank you, Tony. Great to talk to you. All right, folks are going to take a real quick break and we will be right back. Stay with us.
Speaker 7: Other than anything.
Speaker 1: Using free speech to free minds, it's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Well again, as we were talking about ice, there's an interesting quote from G. K. Chesterton, and he's a paraphrase. He says, don't tear a fence down unless you understand why it was put up in the first place. I think that needs to be the motto for the entire Trump administration. The Trump cons that they're out there busy tearing down fences everywhere. These people who say that the border is so sacrisanct, they don't care about any boundaries of law. They don't care about any internal boundaries on what they do. And that's a very dangerous thing. As they point out. In this World Magazine article, it said conservatives should be well acquainted with the problems associated with expanding government power. You would think, wouldn't you, and the service of quote unquote extraordinary circumstances and again that's why I say, we can't call these people in the Trump administration conservatives. Politico labels them as conservatives, but there's something else. Just like we made the distinction about neocons and people who are not conservatives and traditional sense the word, they won't have wars everywhere. These are Trump cons and I think we're starting to see a particular pattern with them to understand that there's something very, very different. And as they point out on this, you know, it's just recent history. They say in the World magazine article that quote unquote, well meaning public officials severely restricted civil liberties to address various COVID related quote unquote emergencies. And again, if you understand what was happening there, that's why I reacted so strongly and so quickly to what was happening with Venezuela, what was happening in Minnesota and other places like that. This is a harbinger of things to come. It is a pattern of behavior that we've seen from Trump between two different administrations. And so they went on to say, we've spent a large part of the last two decades lamenting the leaders who give lip service to free speech and to religious freedom, only to become enemies of the same when they were found to be offensive or discriminatory. The very reason the founders enumerated fundamental rights in the Constitution was because they understood the necessity of bright lines that cannot be crossed, regardless of circumstance, regardless of you labeling something an emergency. Political leaders are adept at explaining why freedom must be limited. They always do it with assurances that this restriction is going to be very narrow and very short lived, and it is entirely for our own good and our own safety. But we ought to always be skeptical about that. That's why I said, especially when it is a government created problem like the border, and they offer you an authoritarian solution, like the tactics of ice that we see now. So when the government looks for reasons to make it easier to break into somebody's house or to make an arrest, we should think long and hard about what that can mean before we give that a green light. And again, remember the outrage that conservatives had when Trump's house mar Lago was searched. They don't care about you, right, It's outrageous. Look at that that searched his house It's like, I understand that was law, but I said at the time, well, at least he didn't get a no knock swat team rate. At least they didn't come in throwing flash bangrenades and the baby's cribs and things like that, which we've seen. That's the treatment that many ordinary people, especially the poor people get in this country. America is so committed to the dignity of every person that we give rights to people who break our laws when they enter our country and who break other laws once they're here. Yeah, we pay a price for that, but we sometimes we get something as well for that. Because we treat people well even when they don't deserve to be treated well. It assures us that we will be treated well when we deserve it. He say, it's not just a pragmatic thing. This is a Christian value. This is why they get it on this Christian publication. And I've said for the longest time, we give rights to people, right. We don't give these rights to them, God gives them to them, and we get into trouble. And I've had a lot of people get very angry with me. I've had a lot of angry stuff said to me when I defended due process for foreign citizens who are here illegally, you understand that we possess our rights not because of some privilege, even if it be the privilege of government granted citizenship right government defined citizenship. I have the rights that I have and you have the rights that you have because we are created in the image of God, and we need to understand that. And when a government can disregard those God given rights for other people, other people who have created who committed crimes. This is why, even when we get a slew of witnesses and video from five or six different angles, we don't immediately go out and execute somebody. We go through a very lengthy process of trials and things like that because we want to make sure that everybody has that due process. Even if we know that they are guilty and it's pretty foregone conclusion, we still go through the exercise. Everybody deserves that. Criminals deserve it, people who have violated the law coming here as illegals deserve it because you and I deserve it. And if we don't give them the God given rights that they possess as human beings, those God given rights will be taken away from us. By a government that doesn't respect humanity. And that's what we see in this government. They don't respect law because they don't respect humanity. They treat everybody that they disagree with. They treat somebody if they're from Venezuela or if they have immigrated here. They treat everybody that is not someone that is part of their club, part of their tribe. Everyone is treated with contempt. This will have such a big problem with Warpete and a church that he attends. Somebody needs to talk to that guy needs to be some discipline about that, because it's about us being human beings. Here again, the story that we showed earlier, the height of close combat weaponry is on this woman's doorstep. Federal agents are using the instruments of war, fine tuned and perfected for killing at short range. And again the weapons of defense abroad, James Madison said, are always always used as instruments of tyranny at home, always, and we're seeing it again now so again, seven or eight dangerous Barney five clowns wind up on our doorstep, all of them like they are in battle in a rock or Afghanistan. And actually this is an article written by Thomas gibbons Neff, who was deployed twice to Afghanistan as a marine, said images of immigration crackdown in Minneapolis across the US have been likened to those in the country's wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Helmets, camouflage, Why do you need camouflage in an American city? Somebody explained that to me, it only makes you stand out if you got a bunch of white suburban houses or something. Right, So, helmets, camouflage, and tactical gear all look straight from the battlefield. Nowhere is that more important than that single photo that was in that article taken on January eleventh by the Associated Press, A line of federal agents on the doorstep of a woman's home, rifles in hand, and probably some of them pointing at her. The agent's equipment tells its own story. Their gear is the physical manifestation of decades of war, fine tuned and perfected for close quarter killing over myriad operations and far away lands, now wielded in broad daylight and American cities. This equipment is often reserved for swat and hostage rescue units, which is why I say, you know you look at something like a hostage rescue unit. LN Horyucci, the FBI sniper who was part of the hostage rescue unit. What do you do? He shot Vicky Weaver right between the eyes as she was holding a baby, Randy Weaver's wife. That was point blank for somebody who was a sniper. He was so close. There was no excuse for that. What did our government do?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: That happened under the George H. W. Bush administration, and these same people were involved with Waco right after the beginning of the Clinton administration. They got medals, They got medals. Let me tell you, same thing's going to happen with these guys in Minnesota. Quint blank murder armed with a baby in her hands. Well, again, the other thing that we're seeing here is the attack on gun rights. Alex Petty's death widens a split between Trump and gun rights groups. Says Reason federal officials suggesting that carrying a firearm is inherently threatening and an invitation to police violence. I can I say this is nothing new. This has always been the position of New York City Democrat Donald Trump. He has never appreciated firearms. I think, just like Scott Bessont went on with Jonathan Carl the other day. I think neither one of the two, neither of them had ever touched a gun. It's like, have you been you know? He asked Jonathan Carl the reporter. Bessont asked him, have you ever been to a protest and carrying a gun? And the other guy's oh, I've never even been to a protest. And of course, you know, Bessant always protected with an army of private bodyguards who are armed to the teeth. They have no appreciation of what self defense is for the rest of the people. And so federal officials are describing this as a domestic terrorist. I would be assassin who wanted to do maximum damage and to massacre law enforcement. Those are quotes. The only evidence to support these characterizations is the fact that he was carrying a concealed handgun, which he was legally allowed to do. As I said before, he complied with a lot of laws that I don't think are constitutional. I don't when we look at these carry things. I mean, I don't carry a gun. If I were to go through New Jersey or New York or something like that, I would never take a gun with me going up there. So I don't go up there, stay away from those places, although videos of the incident show pretty never drew the weapon, let alone threaten the agents with it. Several officials portrayed his exercise the constitutional right to keeping bear arms as inherently suspicious. These officials are Trump cons people who do not know or appreciate the rule of law or constitutional rights protected rights. So the Homeland Security said on Saturday that he approached US Border patrol officers with the nine millimeter or semi automatical hand gun, Therefore he is a terrorist, right. They neglected to mention that the agents didn't see the holstered gun until after they tackled him, and the officers attempted to disarm him, but the armed suspect violently resisted, said DHS, omitting the fact that the agent had removed the gun by the time the shooting started. And even worse, if you look at the guy who does some of the initial shooting, pulls out his gun first right, pointing it at his back. He's watching the gun being taken away. So there's no excuse for any of this stuff. They're trying to come up and with an excuse and pinning it on the SIG that's been reported to accidentally misfire, and of course that is a real thing that has happened. That's not what happened here. And he's carried this, says his wife, for several years. He's been carrying this gun, and he's been in fights with the police carrying guns with this. As we saw with the recently surfaced yesterday BBC clip, you could see they had the gun stuck in his waistband behind him and it didn't go off then either, Cash Battel what an amazing I would say, disappointment for the Maga people. He's got to be I never thought they would be that good in this position, but they thought it was going to be great. Look at this, We've got cash Hotel, we got Dan Bongino. Well Bongino's out of this now. But Cash matel claimed that his possession of a handgun was illegal. Quote, you cannot bring a firearm loaded with multiple magazines to any sort of a protest that you want. He said, you don't have a right to break the law. Well, it's not breaking the law, and you do have a right to carry a firearm for your protection. And as I said before hundreds of people the Alamo protests that were armed, openly carrying, because the purpose of the protest was to talk about changing the carry laws in Texas to make them align more with the Constitution. So everybody there except for those of us who are shooting cameras, everybody else was carrying rifles. So again, this guy, Bill Esselee, the first Assistant US Attorney for the Central District of California, I've talked about this yesterday, said if you approach law enforcement with a gun, there's a high likelihood they'll be legally justified in shooting. You don't do it. And that's the point at which Gun Owners of America and now even the National Rifle Association has jumped in said they call the comments dangerous and wrong. So their statement was not nearly as strong as Gun Owners of America, but at least they did finally say something. Trump did not explicitly say that he invited his own death by carrying a gun, but he did portray that conduct as troubling. He said, I don't like it when somebody goes into a protest and he's got a very powerful, fully loaded gun with two magazines. Well, again, he's been carrying that for quite some time. He went through all of the unconstitutional legal loopholes that they put out there. I would call him entrapments, but he did all that stuff. So Trump is validly committed to quote unquote protecting Second Amendment rights, said his Justice Apartment. How can anybody believe that if you believe that you're not paying attention, He's done more to set precedents of gun control than any other Republican president in my life, not even close. So these Trump cons are basically just Democrat wolves in conservative clothing. Getting back to what can we really do about this? And I mentioned this beginning of the program. Joe Scarborough said he was struck that he would agree with Sean Hendy on ice. He said, what Sean Handy is saying, most Americans believe that. And Joe Scarbo says, because remember before he got on with Mika Brazinski, he used to be a Republican And he said, back in the nineties, I was saying the same thing. So what is it that Sean Hennedy said, Well, he said these are people that he goes when they're going in and rating places like home depot. Sean Handy said a responsible program should come forward. He said raids on stores are not a good idea, he said. Undocumented immigrants working there are not the immediate problem. That's absolutely right. They're not the typically the rapists and so forth and so on. If you want to go after rapists once you get the Epstein list, Department of Justice put ice on the so me saying suggest that a program could be to offer to those who come forward, people who have come here illegal and again they violate the law, but it's a misdemeanor. Come forward, tell us that you're here. We'll pay your way home, we'll pay for you to fly back home, and then you can apply to get back into the country legally, and we'll give that consideration the fact that you want to try to get legal again. Sean Handy said, I think that'd be a much more responsible, reasonable way to deal with this problem. And again I would say no welfare, no welfare magnet, even for legal immigrants. If you want to come to this country, show that you can support yourself, that you have the ability to support your family as well, that you want to be an American, not because you want free stuff, but because you want freedom.
Speaker 8: And the other thing is dealing with what is the immediate problem, which is the massive amount of immigrants, that illegal immigrants that get arrested and then just let go they commit a rape or murder or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, reform our own justice system so called, because over and over again they brag back, oh, look at this, we just arrested this person that had done this two dozen times. Right, whatever, the violent crime is rape or robbery or murder or whatever, probably not murder but close to it.
Speaker 8: Where they commit what is clearly a murder and then they get let off with basically no bail.
Speaker 2: That's right. And so it said, look at this, you know it's people are roaming the street. Ask yourself, why are they roaming the street when we have the American governments are identified them as being suspects in a crime. Why would they be let go?
Speaker 8: But Ice is busy going to home depot rather than going to the police departments to get them. As they're being process they've already had their IDs taken at this point, they have had their identities paid, their identity papers checked.
Speaker 2: That's right. Do you talk about low hanging fruit? You go to the courthouses or the places where they are processing the immigrations that these people are applying to get a green cart or whatever. They're trying to comply with the law, admittedly well after the fact, but still they go there and start arresting people. These are not criminals in the true sense of the word. I mean, they've committed a crime coming in over the border, but the real crime is the welfare system and you need to stop that. Scarborough played back the clip of Sean Hannity and he said, yeah, this is what I've championed all along since i was a Republican congressman. He said, it struck me because I had that position when I was a congressman back in nineteen ninety four, and I'm struck that the administration didn't begin with that. How about voluntary will help you to voluntarily deport yourself, and then let's cut the welfare magnet and then let's take a look at the people who are coming in. No, they don't start with that. Instead, they want this policy of confrontation. They deliberately want conflict. That's what's going on here. And their agenda doesn't have anything to do with protecting the borders. Their agenda is to take down all of the boundaries of law. Understand that that's the real agenda, said most Americans believe that if you're here illegally, you should be deported. As Sean Hannity said, people have been talking about this for years. Give people money to give back home. Then have these people are reapplied to come back to America. You get in line with all people from all over the world that are applying and try to do this the correct way. But if you've been in America for a long time, if you've been a law abiding citizen, not citizens, but if you've been law abiding, if you've been and if you're an asylum seeker, certainly, if you've had children that are here that have served in the military, you should be at the front of the line. But you know, leave the country and come back in, We'll put you at the front of the line for some of those considerations. He said, Well, it's very unfortunate for this country, and the politically unfortunate for the administration and four Republicans is that it's taken them this long to express this publicly in the face of some violent tactics over the past six to nine months. I just want to repeat this because I don't think I know Republicans watch this, and I don't think they listen. Sometimes to what I'm saying. No, they don't. Who watches Joe Scarborough anymore? Only his tribe, But they go, well, oh Joe's a lefty, so I'm not gonna watch this, I said. But I've been saying this from the very beginning. So now is a good thing that Sean Hennerity is saying this. So looking at this from the outside, the Mirror in the UK says there's four areas where Trump has got a real problem and he is being heckled, ridiculed and embarrassed in these four different areas. They said, Trump's second term is rapidly unraveling, with a sense spreading beyond his critics to senior Republicans and furious MAGA voters, and he is in many cases being heckled by his own supporters. And this just happened on Tuesday night in Iowa, a place that has been a stronghold for Trump and for the Trump cons, his own supporters angry over rising prices, over broken economic promises, over the killing of US citizens by his immigration goon squads, and also over the Epstein stuff which hangs over everything.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I've seen some people say, well, the Epstein stuff is a distraction. No, it's not. It's central to all of this. It really is, especially for the MAGA people who were told for a very long time Trump is out there he's rounding up all these pedophile rings and everything. Then they find out that he's actually the head of them, on the heads of the pedophile rings. And when you look at Trump doesn't believe that it's a distraction or hoax either. Look at how hard they have worked to keep this concealed. Look at how much political capital they have expended to keep this concealed. And so you have to ask yourself when he's gotten this much criticism for keeping the Epstein information and protecting these predators that were part of this club that he was a part of, when he works so hard for that takes so much criticism for it, got to ask yourself how much more is in there? How much it's got to be much worse than the bad criticism that he's getting right now if that were to be a public And so the four areas he's talking about here, of course, are the Ice shootings and the Maga revolt, especially because of the anti Second Amendment position that we could early see now is the core belief of these Trump cons people like Trump at their core, people like Trump this sorrow Sky, Scott Bessett that he made secretary of the Treasury. These people at their core are no different from Chuck Schumer when it comes to the Second Amendment, no different whatsoever. They despise and fear people who have guns if they're not under their command. So again, the people like Pee Wee German, Steven Miller, they point out, these people immediately cast Pretty as a violent threat, smearing him in ways that have since been contradicted by video evidence and eyewitness accounts, and efforts to justify the killing by absurd lies and character assassination, which is what we always see. They really discredited themselves. And then the Greenland gambit, big talk and little return. I would say, zero return. You know, it's kind of interesting. There was a movie that came out. I looked at it and I kind of remembered it from my childhood, how disappointed I was in the Peter Sellers movie. And I saw the pictures of it, and so these guys in armor and mad spears and bows and ears, and I thought it's gonna be pretty good. You know, it's like four years old. But it was really it was way over my head. The mouth the mouse that right, And basically I'll play the short little trailer for you to give you the idea of it. It's a small country that declares war with America. We've kind of reversed this whole thing with the Trump administration. We've gone from the mouse that roared Trump has become the mouth that roared. Why is the smallest country on earth declaring war against the United States.
Speaker 6: There isn't a more profitable undertaking for any country than to decare war on the United States and to be defeated.
Speaker 5: No sooner is the aggressive defeated than the Americans bore in food, machinery, clothing.
Speaker 2: Technical aid, and lots and lots of money for.
Speaker 6: The relief of its former enemies.
Speaker 2: We must decare war on the United States. I'm Field Marshal and Chief Comfortable Talleybascom and your prisoners of war. I know it will come as a surprise, a pleasant one, I hope.
Speaker 8: But we thought of.
Speaker 6: One glittering idiot.
Speaker 2: And what are they going to do now?
Speaker 9: How am I going to tell the President that we've been successfully invaded by a bunch of fifteen century Europeans.
Speaker 6: This is most tenably complicated to Peter Sellers.
Speaker 1: Peter Sellers and Peter Sellers in the comedy classic The Mouse that Roared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that little mouse has got a crown just like Trump. Really, he has been the mouth that roared. He's done this in reverse. He decided and threatened this little, tiny country, and he didn't get anything out of it that he didn't already have. He had the treaty that let him put military bases there. It was, as they point out here, one of the most farcical moments of his presidency, a stunt that landed with a thud and was laughed off from Copenhagen to Brussels. Vague talk of strategic interests of produced precisely nothing beyond diplomatic eye rolling and quiet embarrassment. For Washington, the episode became a neat reflection of deeper doubts about Trump's grasp of foreign policy. The White House build this as toughsionary deal making, looking instead like amateur geopolitics, wildly out of step with reality. Allies reacted with cool disdain, while polls at home showed scant public support, underlining how detached the idea was from the concerns of most Americans, and I would say, and how detached from reality. It was worse still, the Greenland side show strained already brittle relations with NATO partners in European governments, fueling fresh rose and diplomatic friction. Instead of producing strength, Trump weakened America's standing, turning a supposed power play into another self inflicted wound on the world stage. It's difficult to tell the difference between and the Trump administration, between geopolitics and ego politics. And it's just by moving that G that stands for Greenland anyway. Economic gripes then as we see tariffs, inflation continuing and Trump lying to your face about the prices that you're paying everywhere. So again, the economy is always a big part of it. But then the Epstein files, as they point out in this article from The Mirror, the single biggest threat, and I agree with that. I mean, the Royal family is a lot more experienced in terms of dealing with pr issues and optics whatever. You know, your opinion of them is, they've had a lot of experience and they needed that kind of experience because of the way the Royal family is. But they were quick to do damage control with Prince Andrew. Not so with the Trump administration. I mean they went in exactly the opposite direction. Instead of trying to distance himself from all this and trying to be as transparent as possible, he tried to be as opaque and hidden again with the blatant, obvious lies. Oh it's all a hoax type of stuff. So one motive looms over Trump's presidency. Distraction critics argue the rolling crises, the ice crackdowns, of foreign policy stunts, and the culture war flare ups are self created for a single reason to drag attention away from the overdue release of the Jeffrey Epstein files. Well, it's not the single reason. I mean that is his mode of operation always because he comes from a professional wrestling background, those documents pose the greatest threat to Trump. Despite bipartisan legislation mandating disclosures, administration has been accused of delaying and obstructing the process, with less than one percent released so far, a drip feed that is only fueled claims of a cover up. At stake are more than a million files and renewed scrutiny of Trump's friendship Jeffrey Epstein. Again, when you look at all that this has cost him, and he thinks that it's worth it to pay that price. You got to imagine just how damaging the truth would be when it comes out. Trump's presence is not imploding in a single dramatic moment. It is rotting in plain sight. The coalition that carried him to power is splintering. His cracks are widened by infighting over ice, brutality, foreign policy blunders, a grinding cost of living crisis, and the toxic shadow of the Epstein files. What once passed for control now looks like chaos, colliding from every direction. This is no longer a presidency that is shaping events. It is one that is lurching from crisis to crisis, forever on the back foot. The man who promised strength and dominance is reduced to damage limitation, frantically trying to smother backlash, to shore up shrinking base and spin away from scandal. With a November midterms closing in, Trump's grip on power looks weaker by the day, and the consequences of failure have never been clear. I think it is going to be a big sea change. As a matter of fact, this article from Futurism says, even Palenteer staff are now disgusted with ICE. They're writing, this is an internal meeting that they had and people took notes of it. And as people criticize Pallenteer's role in what was happening with ICE, you got to look at this and say, did they not do due diligence before they signed on to this company? Did they not know what this company was really about. One of the people said, in my opinion, Ice are the bad guys, and we're helping them.
Speaker 8: And so the other hand, though, I feel like the people Pallenteer are like, wait a minute, we were signing up to press Americans illegal, not non Americans.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. So as Futurism says, well, you don't under any circumstances say you got to hand it to Palenteer, a company known for its AI surveillance and it's battlefield tech and who's CEO, Alex Krp, has mused about legalizing war crimes. But you have to admit it's pretty striking to hear that even some of the company's own employees are starting to feel disgusted about ICE and what they see happening here. The brutal crackdown. After federal agents shot and killed Alex Petti on Saturday, some Palenteer employees began openly questioning the work the company was doing with Homeland Security. One. In my opinion, I s are the bad guys, and I'm not proud of the company. I enjoy working for so much.
Speaker 8: Part of this, he said, nobody tell them what they're doing with IDF.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, yeah. Ignorance is bliss, isn't it. This is somebody who obviously doesn't watch our program or any other news if they don't realize what Palenteer is doing, says thinking pragmatically, is the reputational damage that we're taking for being associated with them worth it? What if the next administration will be democratic and they cut all the contracts with us? You know, he should think about the putational damage that he'll have as a software engineer working for Palenteer. Would anybody else want to hire somebody like that? I don't know. So we needed to have an understanding of our involvement here, said another one. The protests are raised in a company wide slack channel that was dedicated to discussing news items. Many of the posts that were either critical of ICE or question Polentteer's involvement with the agency received dozens of up votes in the form of the emojis so wired is the one that broke the story. They underscored how the sentiment was far from being fringe and that the unrest was out in the open. Some employees even wondered if pollnteer could help put an end to what they were reading about in the news. Again, they don't have any idea of who they're working for. This is just the tip, you know, This ICE thing is just the tip of the iceberg, isn't it. Can polunteer put any pressure on ICE at all? Wrote one employee. I read stories of folks rounded up who were seeking asylum with no order to leave the country, no criminal record, and consistently checking in with authorities, literally no reason to be rounded up like this. Surely we aren't helping them do that.
Speaker 8: These people is astonishing. To say that it sounds like he means, well, he's just so stupid. Is to not realize that he is the bad guys. Hans, we are the betties.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, we talk about ultimate compartmentalization there, that's that's amazing. Palenteer and ICE have deep ties. A four or four media scoop earlier this month described how Palateer was secretly providing ICE a tracking tool called Elite to scour medicaid data and other government sources to create a map of people it could potentially deport, generating a dossier for each person that included where they live. Palateer was also awarded a thirty million dollar contract to build ICE and Immigration to provide near real time visibility on people self deporting from the country, and also worked on updating the agency's database so it can be complete target analysis of known populations. So again we have this situation where I noticed how long it took them to get to the Somali fraud. Right, this is known going back to twenty eighteen. We were doing reports about this stuff, and yet that wasn't the first place that the Trump administration went, but now it is their number one priority after there was a report about it. But they knew about it, just like Waltz knew about it, just like Immer, the number three Republican in the House, all knew about it. But they didn't do anything about that crime. And the thing that you would do about that crime doesn't have anything to do with going door to door picking up people. That is a white collar crime investigation type of thing. Eventually there would be a rest, but they're not anywhere close to that point yet. In response to the protests on slack, Volunteer's Civil Liberties team updated its internal wiki with a breakdown on it's work with ICE, arguing that the technology is making a difference and mitigating risks while enabling targeted outcomes. And so people are saying, well, wait a minute. You know, we heard that they're making this database, and we had this situation where and we've showing you the video of it, the guy goes up to somebody who's filming them and says, you're now in the database right as a terrorist? They said, are we doing that? Hunter with the bad guy is putting in this database that's tracking people who are protesting what we don't have a problem with. And so that is the reality of where this is. And again they have no idea what is going on with it. There was an interesting back and forth with a Trump the General Council former General Council from the first Trump administration for Homeland security. He went on with Jake Tapper his name is Chad Mozelle, and he starts making all of these accusations about in his characterizations, these mischaracterizations and lies, and I thought it was a great comeback from of all people, fake Jake Tapper, he's done a couple of these that are good, and he says, wait a minute. You do realize after you say that, you do realize that there's video out there that shows that everything that you were saying is a lie. And finally it's time that somebody said that, and it was Jake Tapper who said it. You do realize that there's multiple videos of this that show that everything that you said is a lie. And that's kind of where we are at this point in time with these guys. So the final thing is that first video that came out where the woman was, you know, what the f were you doing? And everything? She said? She went on with Anderson Cooper and she said, uh, yeah, I really regret that I use the F word so much, but she go, I was just so angry. I couldn't couldn't control it. And she said the thing that made her angry about it, which she said, she said, I remember the feeling inside my body. I remember, of course I wish I wasn't saying that word so often, but at the same time, that's how angry I was, and like, I don't know if anger is the right word to use. She said that I was mortified the way I was feeling and helpless. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I knew he was gone because I watched it. And then they come over to try to perform some type of medical aid by ripping the clothes open with scissors and then maneuvering his body around like a rag doll, only to discover that it could be because they wanted to count the bullet wounds to see how many they got, like he's a deer. And so she points that out. And as a matter of fact, the physician, who was a pediatrician, he was not one of the protesters. He heard all this commotion everything. He was watching from his window in a nearby apartment building, and he when he saw that he saw the shooting, then he ran down and downstairs and out of the building. And he goes as ever says, I'm a physician. They wouldn't let him come because, well, where's your identity papers?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Oh, they're not GNA stoppo at all? Are they Anyway? They eventually patted him down and let him get there, and that's what was his comment. He said, they just flip him over, counting body wounds. We've had two people say that. Two witnesses have said that that's all they're interested. Anyway, After he gave what aid he could and they took the body away, he went back into his apartment building. But he said, we had to leave the area and go the others, you know, go somewhere else because there was so much tear gas that was getting into his apartment building there. What were we going to say? Last?
Speaker 8: They had to verify that he was a real physician. Think of all the damage that a fake physician would have done to that dying man. But they hadn't done their due diligence to make sure that.
Speaker 2: He was telling the truth. Yeah, maybe he's not on board with the pediatricians vaccine schedule, right. Yeah, we're going to take a break and when we come back, we're going to talk about the pediatricians vaccine schedule. It's very interesting to see that there has been a WEKO lawsuit that's been put in by Children's Health Defense and another organization, saying that there is criminal collaboration between the CDC and the American Academy or Association the Pediatricians, the AAP, and I don't know what that second A stands for. We're gonna take a quick break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 10: As the rain and the snunz falls down from the heavens and wales.
Speaker 11: The and seed.
Speaker 7: So the words of my mind.
Speaker 12: With not return empty, but to one high purpose and lead doing the.
Speaker 7: Come tole all.
Speaker 10: You first come and drink the living water.
Speaker 13: Let those with down money steal purer sand drink.
Speaker 11: Listen care lead.
Speaker 1: To me that your soul mailing forever.
Speaker 14: Your soul will deal in work, have to give pastor ray and the snows down from.
Speaker 2: The heavens and warders the.
Speaker 7: Fancy so the water.
Speaker 10: So my will not return, mty, But you upper said.
Speaker 7: Old, then we might know the Lord.
Speaker 9: They're a smart lord.
Speaker 1: You to know him.
Speaker 14: He'll come like the screen rains stand water.
Speaker 10: As the rain and the snow falls down from the heavens and walers.
Speaker 9: And see.
Speaker 12: So the words of my move we not riturn empty.
Speaker 13: But you were my purpose and lead you and pis see the Lord while he's me called him.
Speaker 1: And he'll have her see his thoughts are.
Speaker 11: Not your god stars ways, not like Gus call on him whiles me.
Speaker 9: For he said, he'll freely pod Siner turned from your ways, turn to.
Speaker 10: Me, a's the.
Speaker 2: And the snore fast.
Speaker 5: From the Hellen.
Speaker 11: Stands sold the word serve my mind.
Speaker 6: We'll not.
Speaker 10: Riturnmty but.
Speaker 2: World per bos and.
Speaker 10: You to.
Speaker 2: Me all right, welcome back. Before we get in, I'll get into the details of the Rico stuff next week, but I wanted to talk before we run out of time here about what happened with on Omar yesterday. As some people referred to it. They said, this is like a bad SNL skit, you know, Saturday Night Live, except I guess in this case it was Small Night Live, and this was an alleged attack. And I find myself in the strange position of agreeing with Donald Trump. For once. He came out and said he thought it was all fake. This is this is like Sean Hannity and Joe Scarborough agreeing on something, and so I think it does look very very fake. Lance was the first one to see this, and he said, say, this is one of the those ridiculous things I've ever seen you got a guy in the audience who is kind of a bit dodgy looking and everything, and the camera is focusing in on him. It looks like she glances in his direction a couple of times and then kind of gives a knot. He jumps up and he sprays her with something, and everybody around her is like freaking out, you know, thinking that it's some kind of a hasard. This material they brought in the hazmat people. They discovered that it was apple cider vinegar. One of the people that was there with her said it was horrible. I went outside and I had to throw up. I don't know, it's like, have you ever had that response to the apple cider vinegar? It's not that bad, but anyway, I had this. This is a picture that somebody says. We were laughing about it. We said, yeah, she should have jumped up and said fight, fight, fight. Well, one person basically put a banana in her hand as she is even had the people around her like secret Service agents hustling her off, and you see one person with a spray bottle spring her and the smally flag in the background. So I thought, well, it's just drop this in the gruk and animate it. Yeah, there we go, fight fight, fight, that's it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the thing is it stots out. So she's giving her speech and this guy's calmly wait for his cue. She glances up at him for a moment and then resolutely looks back down at her podium. She glances at him while he's still seated, perfectly still.
Speaker 2: I don't have the video here.
Speaker 8: I thought I had it, but he's seated perfectly still. And then she looks down resolutely at her notes and doesn't look at him again. As he's getting up and walking toward her, she's avoiding eye contact with him to show that he's not, you know, associated with her.
Speaker 2: And he's sprayed something on her and she's not concerned enough to even wipe it off, let alone, you know, go all the people around her, Oh should get medical help, you get me. No, I'm not gonna be bullied into stopping my speech. And she continues on her brave speech.
Speaker 11: Just like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah. So this guy worst acting ever. He's like jiving around like the fawns and going the comment that she made right before this was and we have to impeach Christinome. And it's like we are getting rid of Christy Nome and he says something else and sprays her, and then she, you know, immediately as he's still talking, marches straight up to him and smacks him in effacture triply before the security guards come and tackle him, and then walks over to the podium and tries to continue her speech. And then the people that weren't in on it are all saying, no, no, you gotta go get this checked out. You might have been sprayed with anything. You don't know what happened, and you know, any logical thing if this was it could have been acid for all they know. So she's like, no, no, that's what he wants. I gotta finish my speech.
Speaker 2: Well it was slightly acidic, you know, apple cider, beninger, but I think that was a real tip off. No, you can't get rid of Christy Home. I mean, there is nobody, literally nobody in this country that supports Christime. Even the people who support the ICE actions don't support Christy Nome. It's one of the most ridiculous things we said. It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever scene. You know, we'res Graucho Marx, we need him. Yes, it is theater, isn't it theater from both sides? And here we are stuck in the middle of these people get crazier and crazier every day. Well, that's it for our show today. We have a couple of very interesting interviews. I think you're going to really enjoy tomorrow. So it'll be live. It'll be the first time we've aired these interviews. We recorded them this week and so tune in tomorrow. You'll be able to comment with each other. And it is a new program that'll be aired tomorrow, although it will be pre recorded interviews. Thank you for joining us the common man. They created common Core, dumbed down our children. They created common past, track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, not sophisticated, ordinary, But each of us has worth and dignity. Create it in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidknightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidknightshow dot com