Speaker 1: All right, everybody, welcome to your Monday, rainy, little dark to start the week.
Speaker 2: Lawns needed it.
Speaker 3: How are you, buddy, I'm doing good. Good to see you, man. We missed you around here. We all come back and now days not here, but we got we got Rick.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 5: Rick?
Speaker 4: Not much? Good to be here, guys.
Speaker 3: We might have to play in honor of Dave not being here, cheating songs Dave's not here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll get that on later. I think, Hey, big weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I've been wanting to kick off something called cooking for Cops for years. Oh and all it is is I'm gonna go out and serve cook for cops different divisions. And I'm just just sat on the table and told my buddy that I was talking about with the hog Fathers, and they said, well, let's get it going. So we kicked off the very first cooking cops. The hog Fathers did most of the cook and they did all of the barbecuing district. What well, we started off with Metro Safe because Louisville Metro say, yeah, technically not cops, but there's a lot of ex police to work there. But when you call, when you have an emergency one one. So these men and women, they get the calls from the people at the darkest times of their life and they got to take that home.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: So we started off with Louisville Metro Safe. We had ribs, pulled chicken, chicken quarters, I mean, jalapeno popper, potato salad. They had coast law.
Speaker 2: Was there no food because I know them folks like, yes.
Speaker 3: We had plenty. So thank you to the hog Fathers. And my wife, Susan Tyler Whitten went down there.
Speaker 2: That is fantastic idea. Was that your idea?
Speaker 4: That's my idea?
Speaker 1: And you keep the title simple cooking for cops. He just tell me what cooking.
Speaker 2: Cooking for cops is? Yeah, well, we uh see what it is. We uh we cook yeah for the cops. Oh okay.
Speaker 4: And then Saturday night, you and I and are wives.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I told you? Did I not tell you this?
Speaker 4: You Sake Cares Benefit Jack?
Speaker 2: He cried three times.
Speaker 4: Get yeah, but that's because she was sitting next to me.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: If you haven't been to the USA Cares Gala, I'm telling you get your tickets now.
Speaker 4: You won't be disappointed. You're gonna laugh, You're gonna cry. You'll be inspired.
Speaker 1: Man, it's the coolest thing you'll go to all year.
Speaker 3: And I go to the bar and I said, a two repristodal tequila and they had this, well, and they had it.
Speaker 4: It was a damn good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is usually can't good good tequila advanced like this, but they the great tequila. And I said, do you all take cards? He goes, what I said, you take credit cards?
Speaker 1: He goes, such an idiot, sir, this is this is all greeds free.
Speaker 4: So I did have money tips.
Speaker 1: Take a southside guy into it, who have black tie. It's a black rick. It was a black tie affair. I mean the girl, all the women were dressed like they were going to but it was.
Speaker 4: It was amazing. That was my newest socks and shirt throwing looked good. Yeah it did look good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well looked different.
Speaker 2: You know, sure it was great.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you Gala USA Care is go next year. You will not be disappointed. It's one of the biggest and best veteran groups in the United States and they started here in Ratcliffe and it's now in every state in the country.
Speaker 3: Greg gets your actually went with us. Me and my wife because his wife was out of town. And he does this thing and he doesn't break character when we get in public. He does this thing where he acts like he doesn't know me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, it's freaking hilarious.
Speaker 3: And so then and the guy will never break character. I'll said, Greg seriously goes just look at me like.
Speaker 1: That, and he closes on his eyes for every for every picture we take. It was an eclectic table.
Speaker 4: It was us.
Speaker 1: He was Maddy and here fiance. We had a navy veteran and his wife or girlfriend to't know efither one. You you Susan and get your And I was like, oh, this is just a what a table.
Speaker 4: And you were already a couple of bottles of wine into him before we even got the.
Speaker 1: Well five thirties when it started, bro, I didn't know thirty started and the event starts like the actual ceremony starts at seven.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: I thought the event starts at five thirty.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that. I thought I started at seven. All right, So here's here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I told gets here, I said, right over the house, you'll ride with me and Susan. Okay, he goes, Oh, this is great. He gets to the house and said, hey, can't I can't get my gate open.
Speaker 4: Can can you drive?
Speaker 3: So he had to drive and then we go to start going down and went, oh yeah, cocktails were from five thirty to seven. We're gonna walk in write with the event. And we walked in. I know it's six fifty nine. Oh, I know.
Speaker 1: I described you in the text and sent the word to you. All right, so let's talk about it. The the Olympics this weekend. We watched eighteen hours of it yesterday, from the archery to basketball, the kayaking, beach, volleyball, water polo.
Speaker 4: All that.
Speaker 1: But again, the opening ceremonies was what everybody's talking about. People got unhinged and are really pissed about the opening ceremonies.
Speaker 2: Very French.
Speaker 1: Uh. Most of the opening ceremonies was incredible until the end and the end it really shocked people and it has people pissed off.
Speaker 4: It was almost as bad as JCPS reading time.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot of outrage.
Speaker 1: But I will say this, this is the perfect example of Internet outrage versus the reality of the real world and conversations you have with people. If you go to Facebook right now, ninety five percent of the posts are don't watch the Olympics, this, that, and then people calling the people that do that not very smart because it's a Greek mythology.
Speaker 4: Not no, it was his last summer.
Speaker 2: No, jack you knew exactly what.
Speaker 4: Look believe they did.
Speaker 1: They did their best to do it. I'm not gonna say they didn't want to make that happen.
Speaker 3: To believe your own eyes, believe your own heart. If that's what you think you saw, that's what you saw.
Speaker 1: Okay, but that's the reality. Is that something else? But they did their best to make it look like for sure.
Speaker 4: But there's been all kinds of difference. I read I wrote a store on ESPN where.
Speaker 3: They said, well, they didn't admit that it was supposed to depict the Last Supper.
Speaker 1: They said, they're sorry people took it that way. But Jackie knew right away. She studied Greek mythology. She said, no, she goes, that's diosis. No, it looks like it. And absolutely they did their best to push the buttons.
Speaker 3: There's okay, okay, let's say Devil's advocate. As we're talking about the devil, let's talk about Devil's advocate. But so evidently in this a festival like a Greek orgy and all this other.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's the wine wine and debotra debot.
Speaker 3: Okay, so how is that fitting because it's French, because it's but how is it fitting? You know what I'm saying this? And they they keep talking about we want this to be inclusive. Well, you're alienating a lot of people when.
Speaker 2: You do crab Absolutely, I totally agree.
Speaker 4: One have one.
Speaker 3: He heard what they call him up there with with other people, and you know, and then the mentally.
Speaker 1: Yes, but yes, correct. They pushed the buttons to make it look like the Last Supper, but it was not the last supper. It is something else, so discrete.
Speaker 4: I got it, I got you.
Speaker 1: That's fine. But the other thing is Okay, that happened, but that has nothing to do with the actual athletes and the competition. So not watching the Olympics because of the French guy that controlled the opening ceremonies doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: That's not why I'm not watching Olympics. Oh no, I'm not watching Olympic because Olympics are stupid.
Speaker 4: They've they've taken it, They've taken out Okay, let's go ahead and take out Greco Roman wrestling and replace that with skateboarding and monopoly. Okay, the USA par cheese team, the parcheese team has taken to the parcheesi board.
Speaker 2: I knew that, Rick, I already knew that. Already.
Speaker 1: I was like, I said, twice, she goes Jackie goes as Dwake and Boycott. I said, he doesn't watch the Olympics. Got something you don't watch?
Speaker 4: He looks like he might.
Speaker 1: Still, I still enjoy the Olympics, the basketball and all that beach volleyball.
Speaker 2: By the way, we have the best twosome in the world.
Speaker 4: Right cheek and left cheek, all right, that is the best. I like the I like.
Speaker 3: But see, here's the here's the two butts that I like. I like the beach volleyball butt. That's the piece that it is his thaws, as we say over in french Land. The other ones would be the skater butts, the ice skater butts where they do.
Speaker 2: The twist, Rick, did you watch any of it?
Speaker 4: Just a little bit of it.
Speaker 1: I did catch the Selene Dion intro with the yeah, I thought she was to tell you the truth. I thought she had passed away.
Speaker 4: Hey, Rick, what's your favorite butt? A skater butt or a beach volleyball.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, all right, don't rick, don't don't don't Rick.
Speaker 4: Come on.
Speaker 1: Lee Kiefer is from from Lexington, Kentucky, and she is a gold medalist she won for fencing.
Speaker 2: She is the best offencer in the world.
Speaker 3: As in Middletown fans, for all your fencing needs, go with my buddies at Middletown Fence.
Speaker 4: That's what the Wittings do.
Speaker 1: I agree with that statement, but that's different kind of which is the world champion and she lives in Lexington. It's pretty cool. She wanted her match on Saturday, I think is when it was. I watched the women's archery. If you've want the target is two hundred and ten feet away. I'm gonna through this entire thing. I will always give you how many feet it is. Not the meters, of course, not Okayia, because I don't think Americans are just like seventy meters.
Speaker 4: I remember how scared that was. I don't mean to chase a squirrel in your story.
Speaker 3: But I remember when I was at high school when they're the whole scare of hey, we're gonna go to the metrics system was I was petrified because I can't to get a grasp on feet.
Speaker 1: Which is an inches, which actually, if we'd started with it, it's so much easier.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, though, so much easier than what we do I struggle with.
Speaker 1: All right, well, uh, because it's all intens like it's decimal, and then it all goes up from there.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's all the same thing.
Speaker 1: Ours is a mile is five thousand, six hundred and twenty six feet, and what's a foot It's twelve inches inches because that was the average foot. Okay, but the women archer, they're shooting these arrows at two hundred and ten feet away to these tiny and hitting bull's eyes.
Speaker 2: It's amazing stuff.
Speaker 3: I was looking at different Olympic openings ye know that actually use athletes and same people. And one of the coolest.
Speaker 4: One for me forever was Ali in ninety six. I was getting my work.
Speaker 3: I was getting ready to go to ups loc Lady nine and work for the night, and I was lacing up my work boots and then I got to see that and I up.
Speaker 4: It fired me up.
Speaker 3: And then the second one I like the most was they had an archer, the Olympic torch lit his.
Speaker 4: Uh, oh, lit his arrow and they shot it over the crowd.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought, man, what if there was an accident there? Yeah, like a Jart accident.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Well, the part of the opening ceremonies from the other night that were pretty cool.
Speaker 2: They did the heavy metal.
Speaker 1: The guys came out of the windows in their guitars and they were playing that heavy metal and then they had like the the the the, like the classical music backing it up. And then this guy on a horse with the black cape as he's racing down the way. And then they have the Marie antoinette with the head in her arms in every single window and it was pretty cool. Dude.
Speaker 6: That was.
Speaker 4: I could by crane.
Speaker 3: No, by the way, it was, it's already started over there in the Olympics. Man, it's actually started when did beginning of July. Here's what I'm talking about. People always talk about, and it makes sense if you ask me. These are all men and women in the prime shape.
Speaker 4: Of their life. I guess there's an argument for the powerlifters. They may or they.
Speaker 3: May or may not look like easter eggs, but for the most part, it's the most toned women and it's the most toned, muscular men, so obviously there's gonna be sexcapades.
Speaker 4: It happens.
Speaker 3: They talked about how they've broken the bunk beds and all this other business there was questionable. It was a tokyo when they had cardboard beds and they were scared that they were going to break them. So I already started the athletes competing in the Paris Summer Olympics.
Speaker 4: According to Bumble, it's a dating app.
Speaker 3: They've seen an increase of people changing their Bumble profiles to the location of the Paris and even adding Paris games in their bio. And if you only one tender, it's another.
Speaker 1: Uh tender tender that's how tender.
Speaker 3: Well, that's how tender is dwight. Uh, that's how south Enders pronounce.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry tender.
Speaker 4: But yes t I N d e R.
Speaker 3: They've seen more activity spokes first of that, since the beginning of July, there's been almost a twenty percent increase of people swiping.
Speaker 4: On this thing in France.
Speaker 1: Well, I since you found the only sex story in the in the I'll find morey, I'll find more. They designed the beds specifically with the specs that included that it can the cart. Yes, they're made of cardboard, but they can take it, can take three people, so it's it. They're they're insinuating there's more than two in the bed.
Speaker 2: So they were German swim teeth.
Speaker 1: This is not this is not something new. Go back to the sixties and seventies. The the Olympic village has been us. It's debauchery in there.
Speaker 2: They're young, they're on the greatest shape of their lives. Like you said, my name is Gretchen.
Speaker 4: I am from gym and swim teen. No no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you a question.
Speaker 4: Three inches So.
Speaker 2: You are the JCPS bus.
Speaker 4: Coordinating bus route supervisors?
Speaker 1: What and you're ready for I want everybody to understand I've just kind of snuck up on us.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Next Thursday is the first day of school. Are you ready, mister director listen.
Speaker 3: I told the board that I was ready to meet with them back in April, and they said, no, no, no, that's far too soon. Jefferson County Board of Education says, we are going to meet next Wednesday and we'll get together and have a plan ready for the next morning.
Speaker 4: Because you don't have a piece of cake with you know, jac.
Speaker 1: Next Thursday is the first day of school. Do I need to remind you of the complete chaos after the first day of school which maybe the worst maybe the worst day in JACP history was that day? Uh, And they had kids that disappeared, they didn't know where they were, and they had to actually stop school for was it a week and a half?
Speaker 4: A long time?
Speaker 1: It was a week and a half. The actually actually start school for one day and then canceled it. So we have a week's from Thursday? Is can they get the bus routes right the floor?
Speaker 4: We'd like to recognize the JCPS school board four would like to recognize Miss Abernethy. Yes, I have an idea. Why can't the child just go to the school right next to their neighborhood? Racist transphobe? Racist transphobe? Was that? That was the school board?
Speaker 1: Greg Brady's voice here using that Peter ray Ravens.
Speaker 4: Were racist transphobe.
Speaker 2: Do you have a joke of the day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's mama joke too, because all that's race Monday.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: My brain's still at the beach.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 3: So okay, you're always the guy that comes back and go Yeah, I was ready to come back though, and I'm like, who is this aho?
Speaker 4: What about this time?
Speaker 1: I could have stayed another week.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: You get so calm.
Speaker 4: Did you get a little bit depressed last night? Admitted I did.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't even last night. It was yesterday morning. Yeah, it was yesterday morning. I got up and I went, oh, damn, I gotta do stuff. I know, and I'm like, really enjoying my job. But I was like, damn, I gotta do stuff.
Speaker 4: I love my job.
Speaker 1: I can see how beach bumps become beach beach normal people.
Speaker 2: That just go, no, man, you get enough. I'm on beach time.
Speaker 3: You get enough for your food and you know, and your house whatever, and you just go down and your rent surfboards whatever it might be.
Speaker 1: Well you do this thing at like noon and go once start drinking right like that, or you go you're sitting on the beach and go want to get some ice cream?
Speaker 4: Okay, you're ready for this, You're ready for this. What here's the idea we move.
Speaker 3: I propose Cobbos and Lucas because evident that there were some issues in Floridable here Joel, Yeah, I want to propose Cobbos and Lucas. But you know I'm gonna start a business card.
Speaker 4: Ready for this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we rub lotion on you, Oh dude, And all.
Speaker 3: I gotta do is come up to our booth and we'll come down to your place.
Speaker 4: We'll rubblosh on you.
Speaker 2: It's better than the business you wanted to call tiny circles.
Speaker 4: Well, we can't talking. Let's go to here we go, go to the joke of the day.
Speaker 2: You read ready round now, yeah, let's go here we go.
Speaker 4: Hey, it's Mammy Joe money.
Speaker 3: Hey fellas, Hey, talk about your mommy.
Speaker 4: Your mom is cooking is so nasty.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry what.
Speaker 3: Your mom's cooking is so nasty. The flies got together to fix the hole in the window screen.
Speaker 1: That's actually a good one. How loud did you joke of today? July twenty nine, twenty twenty four. Southern Comfort out too, Oh babby, Southern Comfort Hot time.
Speaker 3: You're gonna a vacation right there in your own backyard. Folks, if you ever wanted a hot tub, make that dream of reality by going to Southern Comfort Hot Tubs. That's what you need to do. Buy local, buy from a business. It has roots in Louisville, Kentucky for forty years. Here's what you don't want to do is go to one of these fly by night organizations that sit up a tent, sit up shop somewhere and sell hot tubs, and two days later they're gone.
Speaker 4: Don't do that.
Speaker 3: What happens if you have an issue with your hot tub? What happens if you got a question with your hot tub? Those guys, they're gone. Southern covered hot tubs, They've been here for forty years, they'll be here for forty more years. Think you can't afford to one house? This hot tubs is low. It's sixty five.
Speaker 4: Dollars a month plus Susan and I use twelve months same as cash.
Speaker 3: Made it up, Breeze. You're gonna love your Southern Comfort hot tubs. Seventy five oh one Preston Highway. Stick around when we come back, find out what our money's doing with Courtney Donahoe News Radio eight forty whas Helluken Are you welcome back?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Thank you? We were, Yeah, we're doing great. We went to Yah just flirting with me. Back off?
Speaker 2: Whoa back up?
Speaker 4: Courtney.
Speaker 1: We were looking for condos and we thought of you, I said, you know, we get something. You know, we're just going to give it to give it to Courtney and the kids and just you know, she can stay or whenever rented. But we found out State of Florida, Yeah, in the Flower which were at Saint Augustine.
Speaker 6: Oh that's a nice place.
Speaker 2: Yep, no high rises, so it's very very old.
Speaker 1: Obviously it's the oldest city. But we found out some interesting Uh we're putting our plans on hold. Why because you remember that collapsed in twenty one, the Miami Okay, so that forced the government or whoever to reassess every single condo facility in the Florida, Georgia, South Carolina. And what's happened is they've reassessed and they've hit these condo owners with ten to one hundred thousand dollars in one time bills. Now, Fannie May and Freddie Mack, those two lovely lenders, have created a blacklist with over two thousand condos on it. They haven't issued the list, and who's on it. You don't know until you try to buy one of these. Court go, we won't lend you money.
Speaker 4: I as well, quick footnote, I don't see color. So I just caught the list.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So it's ah, my brother, My brother talks about this all the time. You know, my brother lives on the other side of Florida. He lives in pumping A right on the Foot Lauderdale border, and he works in the real estate industry. And he said, he's like the amount that things have gone up for condos. So he bought his place well before all of this came into play, and so he was he was very lucky and he's a great place right on the intracoastal. But he said, wow, he's like, it's a tremendous more challenging time and even for rentals, rentals have gone up, and so many people on top of it, have moved down to Florida, especially since a lot of companies have moved their business down there. So between that and then you're not able to get insurance anymore, he said, insurance is beyond difficult to be able.
Speaker 1: Okay, but understand and what he'll and your brother will tell you about this.
Speaker 2: So they won't.
Speaker 1: Lend to the individual condo owner to pay for the like they want to REFI to pay the fifty thousand dollars assessment. Right, They're not doing that. They're not lending to the condo, and they're not lending to people like us that wants to buy into those condos. So those people that own the condos are screwed, all right, So they are. That's why they're all getting out. And these condos are two hundred days on the market at three days on the market.
Speaker 4: So we're we're out.
Speaker 2: We're out right now. We're out right now.
Speaker 6: Arizona sounds nice about this.
Speaker 4: They got a.
Speaker 7: Great beach, warm Arizona beach fares for surfers, one of the most beautiful beach, well second most beautiful beach outside of look at a couple.
Speaker 6: I do like going to Arizona in March. I usually try to go to Scottsdale in March. That's a that's a nice place.
Speaker 3: I was there one time and we stayed with the buddy mine and I said, hey, I need to go store get a pack of cigarettes.
Speaker 4: He goes, here's my gloves. It's the middle of summer. I said, we're talking about soon.
Speaker 3: As I got this car and touch that string wheel, I knew exactly.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, it was horrible.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: That's painful. That's painful.
Speaker 1: You gotta yes, the mittens to dry because it's one hundred and twenty something degrees.
Speaker 6: Bake yourself in a car.
Speaker 3: He had leather seats, and I usually, you know, I like to I prefer to drive in the nude.
Speaker 4: We cut that business out in Arizona. But it's a drunk, it's a drug.
Speaker 1: Hu dry, I love it.
Speaker 2: I did not follow the market at all.
Speaker 1: I was on beach time last week, which you know, which is I had.
Speaker 6: A wild week when you were gone.
Speaker 3: Can I say something real quick, Yeah, beaches be crazy now and beaches be shopping.
Speaker 1: All right. Take fifty cents, my god, this is all take for each one total dollar.
Speaker 6: Total dollar, So last week you missed. On Friday, the dow jump six hundred and fifty four points.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 6: A lot of people out there are saying, you know, hey, the feeders are they're going to cut rates in September. Now, this morning we were higher all throughout the morning. It was going to be a solid gain for stocks. But right now we do see the Dow coming down. It's a little change the S and P five hundred, though still holding the games. It's up two tens percent. We got a lot of names reporting this week, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, all week this week, lots of burnings. Also on the agenda, big game changer. We have the feederers are policy meeting and don't forget my favorite coming up this Friday, the July Jobs Report.
Speaker 1: Jobs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, with the news for Radio eight forty wha s Bloomberg Money Report. I'm Courtney Donahoe.
Speaker 4: Stop it.
Speaker 5: Boom boom boom boom boom Rick nice song and Bonnie.
Speaker 1: Rick going back in as DJ days.
Speaker 2: I got some sad news for you, buddy.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, his first day back.
Speaker 3: You gotta start with this Trent Reznor note his nails, depressing crap. Already dark, Okay, it's already dark and rainy, and you gotta pile on.
Speaker 1: We lost another Skyland Chili and keep it together, man, you're a professional.
Speaker 2: Scott Skyland Chili in southern Indiana.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right. According to restaurant employees, the restaurant closed on thirty five O five Grant Line Road. They'll be open through just Wednesday. It's final day of operation. Oh my gosh, Skyline confirmed.
Speaker 4: You know, people have been talking about the end of the world for a long time.
Speaker 1: Here's a good clue. Here's a good clue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, The hell was wrong with you? New Albany.
Speaker 3: I mean you get a gift, You get a gift like Skyline Chili.
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: You're right?
Speaker 4: They say, They say stupid stuff like this. We'll go tomorrow. No, you know what, we'll go to Skyline next week. Yeah, well when you're going, now.
Speaker 2: Jack, that's right, blamed New Albany.
Speaker 4: Where you go go get your second Daddy Chili?
Speaker 1: Now Sport Road, Right, I get the old jeff And when it stops Jefferson.
Speaker 4: What is it? There's Jeffersonville in the clarks that's the third one, Claire, Yeah, I have.
Speaker 1: Not look you said it was Jeffersonville. It's Clarksville. And I'm like you could like point in a building to go. Is that Jeffersonville?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right here is New Aubny and then the next door is Clarksville. Okay, Hey, Tony, you know how you know how you like putting salmon sperm on your face?
Speaker 4: Uh? That is uh, there's finally a purpose for that. Yeah you missed it.
Speaker 1: A porpoise for that, all right, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Celebrities now are swearing by salmon sperm facials, and some big names too.
Speaker 4: The Hollywood crowd.
Speaker 3: Celebrities are singing the praises of salmon sperm facials amongst the stars that are doing this, or Kim Kardashian, she's got a big reary end.
Speaker 4: Have you seen that thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're leaving the gate open for a lot of jokes, and I am leaving on the table.
Speaker 3: Sandra Bullock, Kate Blanchet, Jennifer Anderson. Oh, by the way, we found out Friday when Ethanol Mighty and Jeff Callaway were in here.
Speaker 4: You know they're trying to get this. They've actually got a script and they're getting funding now for I was using I was going to use that for the Skyline story. He stole it. We had the same your That's what I'm dead serious here, I'll show you right now.
Speaker 1: I was wondering, like that, why did he call.
Speaker 2: It's death stop it?
Speaker 4: That's what I called for the Death March.
Speaker 1: In some ways our brains are linked, unfortunately.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So anyway, uh, Chasing Squirrel. Jeff Callaway was in here with Ethan and they're gonna do it an Ethanol Mighty movie. And I said, really, well, who you going after to cast for Susan? And I said, well, first I said, will there be a Susan character? There is, in fact a Susan character. It's not Susan Whitten. It's just Susan. So I said, uh, I.
Speaker 2: Said, really, don't don't don't you?
Speaker 4: Who do you catch? You try to tell? Well, right now they're talking with Jennifer Aniston.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, your wife will be impossible to live with it.
Speaker 3: So you know, I said, is the most successful Hollywood actress and actresses I don't see gender. What they do is they submert They immerse themselves in the role, and they study the role. So I'm suggesting Jennifer Anderson comes and lives with me for about thirty days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's a good idea, just so I can give her the same ins and outs I give Susan. Alrighty see there what I did?
Speaker 1: I got it?
Speaker 3: Anyway, Uh, celebrities are swearing by salmon sperm facials. Evidently it's it's a big thing now.
Speaker 1: All right, what works?
Speaker 4: I guess who came up with the idea.
Speaker 1: Though not a lot of wrinkles on porn stars.
Speaker 4: There's not. That's a.
Speaker 3: That's a great analogy. I wonder if like that when you go on these clinics. If it's giant aquariums on the walls and a bunch of huge, smiling sam and just swimming, well.
Speaker 4: That was smiles on.
Speaker 1: Interesting. That was one of my trivia questions to you guys a couple of years ago. Remember the question, and I said, what on average is bigger Shaquille O'Neal or a sperm whales penis Colley? Well, that's a tough one. Rick. You want to guess.
Speaker 4: Rick, you're a penis expert. What would you say? Oh, yeah, I'm a real expert. Man. Well let's see here, I kind of say a whale. I was gonna say Shaquille O'Neil.
Speaker 1: No, whales average is twelve feet, call it big?
Speaker 4: What do all the whales do that? Think? Do you think they steal?
Speaker 1: There's pictures of it. Just if you're at work, just google up uh, sperm whale penis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's what you want to do, and.
Speaker 1: The pictures that will pop up.
Speaker 3: You'll go, oh, hey, make sure you don't forget. It's critical that you don't forget to put the word whale in there. Especially, yes, yes, yes, Well, speaking of bones and boneless, it's a four to three decision Ohio Supreme Court rules that boneless chicken wings can in fact have bones. Here's how it came what it was a four to three decision in the Ohio Supreme Court. It took a firm stand on boneless chicken wings. Here's what happened. In twenty seventeen, a guy named Michael Berkheimer. He had a bone fragment in his boneless chicken wing order all right, According to lawsuit, a bone fragment measuring one and three eighth inches that's that's a.
Speaker 4: Big bone fragment went down the wrong pipe.
Speaker 3: It caused him to eventually develop a fever, requiring an emergency room visit due to a massive infection in this threatic cavity. This eventually led to several surgery surgeries, two medical induced comas.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Burke, I know, Burke, he deserves something for that. Absolutely, that's messed up.
Speaker 2: Burke.
Speaker 4: Habber is the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a boneless wing is not a wing.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 2: It's not it's a nugget.
Speaker 4: And besides, it doesn't even look like a wing. Don't they just take a paste or something?
Speaker 1: And no, that's McDonald's. Okay, Look, I love McDonald's just don't get me wrong. But but no, there's a lot of the chicken nuggets you buy in the grocery store in those big bags, they're just their goo and then they form them into looking like a whatever. Like you know, it looks like Idaho. Right, so it's right, here's yeah. But no, they're not wings, boneless wings. So when you go to Buffalo wa wings, I don't get boneless wings. You know why because it's not a wing. It's not a wing.
Speaker 4: Bone in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my wife loves bone in already. So anyway, was there where was it going?
Speaker 1: I have no idea anyway? Uh the guy soon did he want to?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well no he did.
Speaker 3: In Berkheimer's lawsuit accused the restaurant of negligence. He was gonna win, but they went all the way. We're gonna take this all the way to the Supreme Court.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, what they did? Ohio.
Speaker 3: Supreme Court eventually weighed in, saying that a customer ordering a chicken wings, a boneless chicken wings, shouldn't be surprised if they find a bone in him. Okay, well I will tell you this.
Speaker 4: You don't me I.
Speaker 1: Eat that still has nothing to do with the size of the bone and the fact that he put him in a cola twice. Yeah, I mean, this is what you can't throw a blanket over all these situations. This individual situation is horrific, and he needs to have some sort of compensation for lost work, time, pain and suffering.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm not you know.
Speaker 3: Now at work, he's probably got some stupid nickname like chicken bone.
Speaker 4: Hey, chicken bone.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. If they'd have just called aar ISAACS, this thing would have there. They wouldn't even have to go damn right, Supreme Court, your damn rightewin dot com.
Speaker 2: If they just went to we win dot com.
Speaker 3: As soon as the Supreme Court hurd st is done, they said, we're not taking the case now. Look, so I eat chicken chicken breast three times a day and I found and I get boneless, skinless chicken breast.
Speaker 4: But I found bones in there a few times.
Speaker 1: Sure, you gotta watch out. You gotta watch out, Fisher the same way.
Speaker 2: What was the other one.
Speaker 1: From last hour? Rick, I can't see the log anymore. What are you looking for? For one of his live reads? I think tri State.
Speaker 3: Mens, we're cooking baby, How was your weekend? Did you get to take your partner to the boom boom room for sexy time or was your little guy letting you down again? Here's what I'm talking about, guy, guys. Obviously erectile dysfunction. If you suffer from rectile dysfunction, suffer no more. Just go with the best. The best is try Statemen's Health. Go to try statemenshealth dot com. Why do I say the best because they have a ninety percent success rate.
Speaker 4: That's why. Also, when you go to try state Mens, they're going to do lab work on you.
Speaker 3: You'll get your blood results back in thirty minutes or less. You'll go over all your numbers, your PSA, your testoster works, here's the best part. Then they give you a test dose. If the test dose doesn't work well, your visits one hundred percent free. But chances are will work because they have a ninety percent success rate. Get your love life back. Do it, try Statements. Go to try Statement's Health dot com. Stick around Johnny on News at the top of the hour and then more on the Way News Radio eight forty whas