Speaker 1: I'm tired of these no name patches.
Speaker 2: Calling me out, dragging up my past.
Speaker 1: Guess I made mistakes back in the day, trusted the wrong people, lost my way. But I'm changing. Yeah, I'm learning, trying to heal from all that burning. I won't left the whispers hoping down.
Speaker 3: I'm taking back my crown. I guess I gotta.
Speaker 2: Fat and I'm not some wrong, but I'm moving ball over.
Speaker 3: I'll stare.
Speaker 4: You're strong.
Speaker 2: I'm doing right now for me, for me.
Speaker 3: Leaving me hide what I used to me, stumble and fall.
Speaker 5: I felt the pain, but the sun comes up after every starts, every step my day, I'm finding the.
Speaker 3: Gona listen to the noise outside. I've gotten my true I won't hide. I'm doing worse right, I'm doing worse real. I'm in control of healthy.
Speaker 2: Yes, I got a pass and I'm gone strong. But I'm moving forward. I'm saying strong, I'm doing right now.
Speaker 3: How wore me, wom me.
Speaker 2: Leaving me behind? But I used to me Mistakes make me wiser, Mistakes made me see.
Speaker 3: The powers in my hands.
Speaker 2: It's up to me.
Speaker 3: I'm rising up, no.
Speaker 2: Change, no fee, This is my moment, my time strong I'm doing morning morning. My man's on the tape, but I'm going right, I'm away.
Speaker 3: This is me my delivery. You went right now, just beat me?
Speaker 6: Good morning guys. How is everybody doing right now?
Speaker 7: How you guys doing?
Speaker 6: This morning was crazy? Hold on, hold on, hold go it very sorry about that, guys.
Speaker 8: Had to go get something.
Speaker 6: But by the way, this morning I made thirty eight dollars.
Speaker 7: I uh a Bob cause Bob come came in.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, give you one minute?
Speaker 10: Nice?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: What's up guys?
Speaker 12: How's everybody doing?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Bout it?
Speaker 6: What's up guys?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 7: But what's up guys? Yeah there, what's up guys? Yeah about what's up guys? How is everybody doing?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's up?
Speaker 6: I do will be yeah, Yeah, but what's up guys? What is up y'all? How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 9: Oh? M you.
Speaker 10: That's world?
Speaker 8: Go what's up?
Speaker 6: If you guys want to like super teape.
Speaker 10: Hee hee.
Speaker 8: M h.
Speaker 9: M hm.
Speaker 11: Hm hm.
Speaker 13: Oh oh I don't love. Yeah, but what's up y'all?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Hey, we touch here?
Speaker 9: Oble Troy?
Speaker 11: How you doing a brother?
Speaker 6: By the way, we had uh Bob Levey on the show yesterday. Uh disported actually disported by the way anybody that does.
Speaker 14: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Small town kid with a big ol' brain talks a little different. Buddy, he ain't a shame, lines up cars like soldiers on a mission, sees the world.
Speaker 15: Clear with ladies of precision.
Speaker 4: Might not talk much, buddy, show can't feel.
Speaker 15: Heart full of.
Speaker 4: Love and a mind that's real. Stems with his hands when he gets too stressed. But then his own way man he gives.
Speaker 16: He's got a realm of his own, like a banjo song.
Speaker 5: My walk a different role, but he's still strong, cane boxing song. That's why I'm freak different. Nonetheless, just letting them bee.
Speaker 3: He's got shine his eyes in a storm in his chest. He's a whole lot of heart and he's doing his best.
Speaker 9: So folks, there something just don't get. But Mama taught him.
Speaker 15: Don't you ever forget.
Speaker 9: You're a master, pure from a higher.
Speaker 4: Plant, a cowboy spirit and the wire love. Man does math like magic, draws, dreams, athing. Sen's the truest things when you stop to think.
Speaker 9: He ain't broken.
Speaker 4: He's breaking the mold with a voice so quiet, but a story so bold.
Speaker 16: He's got a riddle of his back a banjo song, not a walk of different room, but he's still strong.
Speaker 5: Came bout saying a soul. There's a while of freak differ. Nonetheless, just let them bee. He's got you, shine in his eyes, in a storm in his chest. He's a whole lot of heart and he's doing his f.
Speaker 3: You ain't gotta talk the loudest to make a sound.
Speaker 4: Sometimes the quiet ones shake the ground.
Speaker 15: He don't need fixing, he just needs grace.
Speaker 4: Let him run his race at his own damn place.
Speaker 3: He's got a rhythm of his own. Back of ben Jol Salt March is doing beat that's proud and strong.
Speaker 5: Don't try to change what you don't UNDERSTANDE just make.
Speaker 2: His heady a battle bad.
Speaker 3: He's got shine in.
Speaker 5: His eyes, in a storm in his chest. He's a whole lot of heart and he's doing his best different as.
Speaker 11: It's just that's a.
Speaker 15: Beautiful.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but what's up?
Speaker 9: But what is upus?
Speaker 6: How is everyonoe?
Speaker 7: During?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 6: But uh, what's up? Yeah? What's up?
Speaker 9: Guys? But what is up?
Speaker 6: How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody, I hope everybody.
Speaker 8: Is standing safe?
Speaker 9: Now what that is?
Speaker 5: I am tired of the noise, Tired of the same people acting reckless, chasing some dream think they Howard Stern in the eighties the nineties, But all I hear is cruelty. The ViBe's so grimy, calling people names.
Speaker 3: Throwing slurs like darts, trying to break folks down. Rip, but partheart's saying the R word.
Speaker 5: Like it's part of the script.
Speaker 15: That ain't edgy, that's just.
Speaker 3: Said that, ain't run, that ain't brave.
Speaker 5: You're not revel You're just away the past. We're shyly behind you, dragging back like it's no fine.
Speaker 3: Making people hurt just for lud.
Speaker 5: That ain't comedy.
Speaker 3: It's a broken path. I've seen them there.
Speaker 5: Folks been cash for pain, exploiting the different.
Speaker 9: For a personal gain.
Speaker 15: Do this, say that will make you a star. But all they do is leave permanent scars.
Speaker 3: Now, that's not bold, that's weak inside real strength.
Speaker 5: Uplifts it, don't divide it thinks shock value, gonna earn anything. You're just another names playing a shameful game.
Speaker 3: That ain't ray. You're not a rebel.
Speaker 2: You're just way.
Speaker 3: The past.
Speaker 2: We're trying to leave.
Speaker 5: How much you dragging it back like it's still fine, making people her just for left.
Speaker 3: That ain't comedy. It's a broken path. We rise well the ones you mock stands home like a solid rock. This thing about cancel cloud, it's a vowel we should speak, so keep your mind. That's your voice.
Speaker 1: But don't pretend it's a noble choice, because kindness speaks louder, brighter than hey.
Speaker 3: In the future.
Speaker 5: Don't got a room for that out, dad?
Speaker 11: Then where's you again?
Speaker 10: Here?
Speaker 6: Said the sword by dog.
Speaker 9: How are you going?
Speaker 6: If you got to get the train?
Speaker 7: If you can come off, I since your late brother.
Speaker 6: Who's here? It's where they go? Good morning, Detroit? How did you hear me? What's up? Detroit? Hello?
Speaker 11: Uh h?
Speaker 6: What did I do? I can hear you, brother, hold on, hold on, I'll picks of Olympics.
Speaker 9: Of k.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Hello, can you hear me?
Speaker 15: I can hear you?
Speaker 6: Hey you going, brother?
Speaker 15: I'm good. I just did a show. I can hear you. Can you hear me?
Speaker 6: I got a show this morning with bob Leby.
Speaker 15: Well, I'm getting an echo. Let me see that might be my fault. Let me see to be to be that's great?
Speaker 7: How to go make thirty eight bucks?
Speaker 6: But it was good? Yeah, But Detroit. Are you still there? You're muted?
Speaker 15: Oh oh, I hit the wrong button. Okay, how about now you're good. I just did a show. I sent you the link, but you weren't around. It was a very early morning pop up show.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Was like busy with us, though, I.
Speaker 15: Want to talk to you about something serious.
Speaker 6: You won't be to end the stream or no.
Speaker 15: No, it's it's not that serious that you have to end the stream.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Part of my show I put in, I guess what I think are funny testimonials, like if somebody says something good about the show, or I'll even put in if somebody says something like the show is boring. I'll put that in because it is funny. And I put one in, and I hope you don't mind. But it's you making fun of me. It's not me making fun of you. It's you making fun of me. When you said it was just a funny thing that you said. You said like, oh, you're old or something like that. So it's like, I go, hey, you guys have a new testimonial and it goes you're damn you're old by Jay Cutson's Yeah, I'm glad you're laughing because I was. I was wondering if I should run it by you first.
Speaker 6: Dude, don't worry about it.
Speaker 8: You listen.
Speaker 6: It was just me making a joke about right.
Speaker 15: That's why I thought it was funny. Yeah, but yeah, I sent you the link and I sent Clearwater Chad the link. I thought if both of you would have come on, it would have been the best show.
Speaker 7: But the thing is, it's I don't so I had this issue where I don't check Discord sometimes, but I don't get Discord notifications.
Speaker 15: Yeah, me too. I only will look at Discord maybe once a day.
Speaker 7: I had the browsers, so I don't have the app. I had the browsers, so I have to I.
Speaker 15: Had. So was Bob on your show or you were on his?
Speaker 6: He was? He was on here, he was on here?
Speaker 15: He was great?
Speaker 7: Which you were?
Speaker 6: Your house is a mess?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 15: There's stuff all over the place. Huh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like kimping chair? Is that a green screen? No, A lot of people would have green screen. Well, green screen that.
Speaker 15: I kind of have a reason I want to show the I like depth of field, like the fact that you can see way back there. I like that, and I like people showing their living quarters. And I like when people show their living quarters and they're not showing their bed because that's that's weird.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But uh so, uh over the week we lost Chuck Norris.
Speaker 15: When God said let there be light, Chuck Norris said say please.
Speaker 7: He was actually at a some Savabo series. He teamed double Taker.
Speaker 15: He oh, he'd be great in pro wrestling.
Speaker 6: He was an enforcer for uh Taker versus Okozuna, Yokozuna.
Speaker 15: That's when I was watching it. Yeah, I remember that match. He was an enforcer for them.
Speaker 7: I remember that, the casket match, the casket match, the one at Sababa series.
Speaker 6: He was the enforcer.
Speaker 15: Rest in peace Yoko Zuna.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And also, uh so, uh my favorite wrestler I gotta say is Kishi.
Speaker 15: Rakishi, the Hawaiian guy.
Speaker 6: Some moen, but thank you. He's also did you know that Yoko Zuda wasn't Japanese at all? It was he was some moed. He was part of the uh he was part of the pot too family f a t u yeah butt too.
Speaker 15: Yeah. Wasn't he like from Compton or something?
Speaker 6: Actually he was the brother. His brother is Rtishi.
Speaker 15: Rakishi. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the a lot of a lot of people. Now you have these w wrestlers that are like you got we need a couple of By.
Speaker 7: The way, I might have somebody come. I'm hoping to get somebody from Detroit on my show.
Speaker 15: I'm from Detroit. I'm not there now.
Speaker 6: My friend Bob wardcheck my show up today.
Speaker 15: I want to go on Spertopia and post my latest show, and I want to post it on Old Man Geez Comedy channel, and I want to post it on Nobody likes Onions and I have to post it. I want to post it on your server too, and those are the only servers. Those are the only servers I posted on. But if I go on Spructopia right now and someone, if someone asked me a question, if I talk, they'll hear it. Okay, so wait a.
Speaker 6: Minute, they'll tell If you tell, you'll hear it.
Speaker 15: They'll hear it. There's like fifteen or twenty people in there right now, so you can talk to me. They won't hear you. But if I reply to you, they'll hear it. So I won't. I won't be replying, okay, but you can talk, and then I'm going to post the link and then I'll exit their discord and come back and I'll be able to talk again. So give me a minute, okay, okay, hm hmoh.
Speaker 9: H.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you could have talked. You could have spoke Jake that you were If you spoke, you were not going to be on Spurtopia. I was just on and I posted my link. That's all.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 7: You have to be your voice that to post it or.
Speaker 15: I don't. I don't know. Oh, I wanted to be in voice chat to post. I didn't have to. I wanted to be because I wanted to see if anybody would reply to the post. I didn't have to know.
Speaker 6: All right, you're not there anymore, Nope.
Speaker 15: Okay, but I'm just finishing up with posting on different discords, not not just different discords.
Speaker 6: Sorry, but I want to I want to ask you something.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 6: So we also found out that Dennis Robmin is going into the Hall of Fame. Well you think about that?
Speaker 15: The worm?
Speaker 6: Yeah? What was he part of the Toy Was he part of the Toy basketball team?
Speaker 15: A piston?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Before my time? What the hell happened to my babe? It turned off? Anyways, I'm gonna post on this guy runs a comedy show tonight at the comedy Store and I'm going to be there at the Comedy Store and hopefully and they also stream on twitch and YouTube, and they invited me to to do comedy. But we'll see if they Let's see if that really happens.
Speaker 6: By the way, I heard Chad uh. I heard Chad is doing a comedy show. The last time you do a comedy show in Cleveland.
Speaker 15: He does comedy all the time. So he did. He just did a show in Cleveland. Yeah, yeah, he does, like at least once a week he's doing something, and they're big shows. You know, I can talk to you about comedy better than I can talk to you about uh sports wrestling is I just have a limited I fell in love with it for several years, but then I then I just haven't watched a single second of it.
Speaker 7: In my comedy self.
Speaker 11: Is like.
Speaker 7: I thought that when they Comedy Central brought Roast, I thought the only the only reason why they put Rose back is so Jeff Ross can have a job. I thought I thought Jeff Ross wasn't buddy.
Speaker 15: Really. You know, they're a big war between him and Earl Skakel.
Speaker 7: I think Earl Skekel does it, does it like dobble verse.
Speaker 15: But he's good in it, like he's uh rare. He rarely comes on MLC, but when he does, he's good. And he was just on uh clown Town, I think, and he was good on that. He's just good.
Speaker 7: He you actually said he doesn't want he just wants people talk about wrustling d not uh not uh.
Speaker 15: Not uh dabble verse. Yeah, well you know he uh are you subscribed to his channel?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 15: So you know he he says if you you have to send in a if you if you send in money, he'll talk about the dabble verse. Otherwise he won't talk about it.
Speaker 6: Hey, uh what is uh? So? What the what is a cow's favorite food?
Speaker 15: A cow's favorite food?
Speaker 7: Hey, I got I got something for you. What does a what does a gay cow eat?
Speaker 15: What does a gay cow eat?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 9: Hah?
Speaker 15: I made up one? Where do Where does an Irnian get their milk? The straight of hormo?
Speaker 7: By the mean? I didn't come up with that joke. That hey joke, my Cyrus Ontona happen made that joke.
Speaker 15: Street a street joke like a joke that you hear and you really don't know who made it up. But it's really good, Okay, I need to post on nobody likes onions. Now they have nobody they like.
Speaker 6: Probably I'm wearing nobody likes hunting shirts.
Speaker 15: Huh. In two weeks and a couple of days is Hackamania three.
Speaker 7: Yay.
Speaker 15: So they have a videos repository and people just put up any link to anything, a family guide clip. I put up a link to my Breakfast with Blassie. I gave you that link as well. Did you watch it?
Speaker 6: I haven't watched it here. He said, he's at work.
Speaker 15: You have to. It's really good.
Speaker 6: I will all watch it. I just said that.
Speaker 7: I said a text to Uh, that's right, he works. Now, I, Uh, what's the uh said? I said, believed that? Dave said, he says, I'm at work.
Speaker 15: My neighbor. He's at work. Where's his new job?
Speaker 7: Walmart?
Speaker 15: Walmart in the computer department.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 6: I was just guessing, oh, because I.
Speaker 15: Think he's a programmer or something. Okay, now I put it on your channel. IM going to put on your discord.
Speaker 6: I thought he was a comedian, Well, you know the comedian.
Speaker 15: You can't support yourself on that normally, so you have to have a job or income. And also he has to take care of his family. So he probably has a job. Maybe I work at home job. I don't know. I haven't. I didn't want to ask. You know, he's a busy, a busy beaver. Yeah, I'm going to join your voice channel.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, some of them a voice channel.
Speaker 15: It's me h, but I think am I on obs right now? Let me see? No, No, I'm not good. So I don't know why my voice isn't working in your in your Maybe because I'm on your channel. Okay, never mind, I think I'm done with discord and posting the showy uh?
Speaker 6: By way, Hey, you like do you like mayonnaise?
Speaker 15: Not that much on a sandwich? Maybe on a hammer turkey sandwich, but.
Speaker 7: A hammer you eat a yeh?
Speaker 15: A ham and egger?
Speaker 7: Uh your babe events Russo.
Speaker 15: I heard that from Bobby heenan ham and egger or no, maybe Gorilla monsoon. I forget, it's been so long. It's the Earl Scicles channel. He talks about comedy, pro wrestling, and heavy metal and sports.
Speaker 6: He also talks about Ashley Cobin's.
Speaker 15: She's my neighbor too. So is Earl So's Dave Sarah So is Liam mcanany.
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 6: Is a DJ Electra.
Speaker 15: I've heard the name, but I don't know who that is.
Speaker 7: Hey, uh for the day, But what is your favorite color?
Speaker 15: Gold?
Speaker 6: I thought it was silver.
Speaker 15: Well, I'm all pumped up after doing my show I want to do.
Speaker 7: By the way, Ted Nichols, the fame head of Barbara composer the Floodstones, and Scooby Doo, where are you?
Speaker 6: Dies at ninety seven?
Speaker 15: Scooby Doo by two, where are ninety seven? That's not bad?
Speaker 6: And also the owner, the founder of Only Fans passed away today.
Speaker 15: He's gonna have an only funeral.
Speaker 9: Oh, only funeral.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Do you like eggs?
Speaker 15: Yes? I even know a song about eggs.
Speaker 6: I love green eggs and him, oh those eggs.
Speaker 15: I like eggs.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 15: You know what. I had a skit at the end of my show that I thought was really going to be good and I messed it up so it didn't It didn't get into the show. But it was a camel because the Grammadary camel is the treasure in this week's episode. And I had a video of a camel like chewing on cud and I was in the little corner box kind of going like, hey, look at this cool camel, Like, look at that. I thought that was so cool. I just kept doing it for like a minute, and I thought that was my favorite part of the show. And then I watched it back and it's not even in there. I messed up.
Speaker 7: Hello the World, I'll tell you the background.
Speaker 15: Wow, okay, you gave me that title?
Speaker 11: No those you?
Speaker 6: Oh okay, you showed up as a toy by dark.
Speaker 15: So what are you gonna do today?
Speaker 6: I might lay down because I haven't slept.
Speaker 14: You showed up.
Speaker 7: You showed up.
Speaker 6: You were up all night, up all night down the holler.
Speaker 15: We were you? Were you having extra special friendlinesses with someone?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: I was talking to Bob Levy.
Speaker 15: How long did you hang out with Bob?
Speaker 10: An?
Speaker 7: Hours have changed?
Speaker 15: Go to Twitch and subscribe to The Ding Dong Show and watch me tonight in the belly room.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: By the way, today, here's the thing. You can't tell you something?
Speaker 15: Yes?
Speaker 6: So. March twenty third, two thousand and one, WWF ORW Now purchased w CW.
Speaker 15: The World the World Wildlife Fund, the World Wildlife Foundation. They purchased ww W CW. Darth Vader and Sid Vicious my favorite tag team.
Speaker 6: My favorite tag team is it's got to be Curt headed in Scott Hall.
Speaker 15: I don't remember them together.
Speaker 6: Awa they were a w A.
Speaker 15: That was Kennick in Scott Hall of course, Raiser Ramone Scott Hall and uh Diesel, I remember them, those two.
Speaker 6: What about what about the outsiders? Kevin from SKA.
Speaker 15: Hall of course I'm oozing Muschismo and as handsome as ten movie stars man.
Speaker 7: Yeah, uh so my favorite, my least favorite wrestler from the nineties, I have to say.
Speaker 6: Is Duke the Dumpster Drosie.
Speaker 15: I would say I'm not a fan of Chris Benoit, but only because of his late later career.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was also they he was also they gave him stir they they possibly gave him steroids to try to make you know, that's a problem now was like a lot of the wrestlers that are now are now gone, you know, they were the steroids used, so Grandpa.
Speaker 15: Oh and also didn't he have brain injury or there was a possibility possibility right? Yeah, So I want to do one more show before uh Hackamania. Do you want me to send you the link for when it's a pop up show so you never know when it'll be, but sometime between now and April ninth.
Speaker 7: Yeah, about a couple of days.
Speaker 15: It could be in a couple of days, but it'll most likely it'll be in a week or so because I have to get material together.
Speaker 7: What is it about?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 7: Are we gonna? Are we gonna?
Speaker 6: Are we going to the hooberdem and throw Patrick off tohoberde?
Speaker 15: Mm hmm. The next show, well, it's gonna be different than what I normally do, but it'll be basically be the entity encountering people the characters in the show in a spacecraft kind of a thing.
Speaker 6: Hey, all right, Detroit, I'm gonna brother.
Speaker 15: This is a good time. Thank you for the time. I appreciate it. Thank you for the access and to your discord and your audience, and I hope you have a great Monday. He plugged Detroit Underscore by Underscore Dark on YouTube, Detroit by Dark on Twitch. Catch me at the open mic at Hackamania three, which I'm running because Patrick won't let there be an open mic, so I bought a compact PA And catch me tonight on the Ding Dong Show Comedy Store at the Comedy Store at the Vallet Room at ten thirty pm. Thanks Jake, I appreciate you, brother,