Speaker 1: Oh bred of des are, Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and Jacob we're getting down with some aliens in the great state of Texas. Are we?
Speaker 3: We are? We are?
Speaker 4: So listen, let's talk about this now.
Speaker 3: You currently live in the great lone Star state, right, I live in the state right close to it, neighbors some might call it. And you know, we always hear about these alien and UFO and UAP exposures and experiences and sightings, typically from the desert right where there's not a lot of light pollution, possibly near a military base of some type.
Speaker 4: And that's why the conversation comes up of whether this.
Speaker 3: Was a Project dot dot dot, some sort of a you know, an aircraft that hasn't been released to the publics just yet nobody knows, like, for instance, the stealth Bomber, right the Angry Driedo as some of my veteran brothers might call it. No one knew we had that for like twenty years of test flights until it came out. So anybody that saw that thing streaking across the sky thought that they were seeing a UFO and they called it in all these things later to be discovered the no no, that was a new stealth bomber that we were testing that nobody knew about yet. So, like you hear these stories and that kind of checks out right, Okay, So what if I told you you being you of all people, though the person with the mind as open as the mind could be. What if I told you that about thirty miles outside of Dallas there was a UFO crash with a body that got buried in the local cemetery in the eighteen hundreds, but in the nineteen hundreds, the grave was exhumed, the body was taken, the entire story was scrubbed except for the local town legends and the markers with the engravings on them.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, where about in the nineteen hundreds, like early mid.
Speaker 3: Late nineteen hundreds, brother, oh, eighteen hundreds. I'm going to do it a diss justice just talking about it from memory. Let's go ahead and let me share the screen of this time and for any good cult member that is hearing this, and it's like, wait, what, no, no, no, this isn't just some crazy story off of a newspaper clipping. They sain't no, tabloids. We got local eyewitness sources. We have a judge that had to crash into his windmill. We had the local paper correspondent. They wrote an entire story on this and somehow got blasted as a hoax because he was a known prankster. He was a prankster in his real life, not in his writing life. As a matter of fact, if this was a hoax, this was the only hoax he ever wrote about ever. But for anybody who would like to see this with their eyes, Jonathan, rather than just hear about it, tell them where they can go.
Speaker 2: Patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcast. That is the best way to be able to support the show, and it's the best way to be able to see the shows literally like hours after we're done recording it.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 2: It is such a powerful, great tool to have if you don't want to wait, you know, three four, five, six, seven days for an episode and you want to be in the know on time, this is the only place to do at Patreon dot com slash cult of Conspiracy Podcast. We have several different tiers over there, but if you sign up for the third Eye all the way open tier, you will have access to be able to come and join us every Tuesday night. And it's not like, oh it's a luck of the draw. No, literally, everybody with the Third Eye all the way open tier and up, because we do have a tier above that you will be able to come and join us every single Tuesday night for the rest of your life. So most people, I know me, I mean, there's nothing on TV. There's nothing I really want to do. It sucks because you're barely into the week and you know you got more than half of it to go right, So normally it's a drag Tuesday nights. If you want to enlighten yourself on a Tuesday night, you want to have some good laughs, you want to open up that third eye, then come sign up for patreon dot com slash CULTI of Conspiracy Podcast. Oh I'm sorry. And the best thing about it is that it is completely fund Yeah, buddy, those those those dirty, rotten commercials that nobody likes to sit through or skip through. You ain't got that problem over at Patreon. So you know, if we see.
Speaker 3: The comments, we know that the commercials are a bit much on this program. Listen, we get it. Hell, I get the commercials whenever I watch the youtubees whenever I listen to the Spotify's I don't pay subscriptions to the Spotify. I paid to the.
Speaker 4: Patreon for the content careers that I get down.
Speaker 3: With because it goes directly to them. Actually, so that's the only way to see the videos that we put out. We got kicked off of YouTube in twenty twenty when we first launched this channel, this podcast for just me and him doing this as a hobby, right during the throes of COVID. We had a YouTube channel for about four months. We got three strikes on some shit that we put out three months prior, and they didn't give us any chance for abut it. They didn't give us any chance to go back and re edit it. We got kicked so hard off of it that I can't believe they allowed us to have a clip website. Now, okay, we do have a YouTube clips page.
Speaker 2: But and yeah, and also here's the deal as far as that goes. I mean, I know, oh, everybody has NHBO Max account, everybody has Hulu, Netflix, Disney, ESPN plus what at Paramount whatever, Right, everybody has all those things. But the problem with that is is that, yes, are you being entertained. Do you get access to all your favorite shows? Do you get access to all your favorite movies?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: You do.
Speaker 2: But the problem is is that that money is going to those big corporations who don't give a fuck about you, And it's going to the actors who love to see you scurry, They love to see you, they love to see you poor. And that's not what That's not us. And are you gonna be able to go hang out with uh, I don't know, Leonardo DiCaprio on a Tuesday night. I'm not saying that we're that level by any means, but I'm just saying if you want to be involved with your content rather than just consuming your content, Patreon is the best place for that.
Speaker 3: Indeed, indeed, and again, seriously, commercial free listening.
Speaker 2: We cannot stress for every level too commercial free. Every single level on Patreon is completely commercial free.
Speaker 4: Absolutely all right.
Speaker 3: So with that being said, I'm gonna have a quick YouTube video that's going to give an overarching breakdown of it. Then we're going to read some articles, some eyewitness testimonies, and the testimony of those that claim that this whole thing is a hoax. So now, good cult members, buckle up and let's dive into the Aurora, Texas UFO siding of eighteen ninety seven. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: I'm ready, Frand yes, I'm.
Speaker 3: So glad you said that too. All right, let's do it.
Speaker 6: In recent history, there have been stories of alien spacecraft crashing from mer skies. The crash near of Roswell, New Mexico, in nineteen forty seven, the Acron shake craft reported to have crashed in the woods near Pytsburgh, Pennsylvania in nineteen sixty five. Even the now infamous Phoenix Lights seeing over Phoenix, Arizona in nineteen ninety seven. But what about before those fifty years earlier? In eighteen ninety seven, a televery reported UFO crash came to life in north central Texas. Yeah, in nineteen sixty five.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to do that one to pause it on that marker, So I'm gonna see if I can zoom in on this. Read this marker, big doll, because this is the cemetery where they buried the body from the victim. Right here it says located in the cemetery gravestone of the infant Nilio. I don't know. This is one of the only markers that still stand of the entire incident. Start to finish, dude.
Speaker 2: Turn the close captioning off there at the bottom, and it says Aurora Cemetery. The oldest known graves here, dating from as early as the eighteen sixties, are those of the Randall and Rowlitt families. Finnis Dudley Bowchamp from eighteen twenty five to eighteen ninety three. It looks like a Confederate veteran from Mississippi donated the three acre site to the newly formed Aurora Lodge number four hundred and seventy nine in eighteen seventy seven.
Speaker 3: For many years, the lodge of the Freemasons. By the way, that's a four letter chart, the free and accepted. So about more ties to Masonic orders, cemeteries, things and stuff.
Speaker 4: But beside all of that, pick up right here says located.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was just.
Speaker 2: Got let me read the rest of that because I'm interested. So it says it was donated. For many years, this community burial ground was known as the Masonic Cemetery. Beauchamp or Beechump, however you say it. His wife, his wife Caroline, and others in their family are buried here. An epidemic which struck the village in eighteen ninety one added hundreds of grays to the plot. Called spotted fever by the settlers, the disease is now thought to have been form a form of meningitis. Located in the Aurora Cemetery is the gravestone of the infant Nelly Burus, with its often quoted epitaph in quotes as I so soon done, I don't know why I was begun. What an interesting sentence. This site is also well known because of the legend that a spaceship crashed nearby in eighteen ninety seven and the pie killed in the crash was buried here. Struck by an epidemic and crop failure and bypassed by the railroad, the original town of Aurora almost disappeared, but the cemetery remains in use with over eight hundred graves. Veterans of the Civil War, World Wars one and two, and the Korean and Vietnam conflicts are entered here as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, so real quick, all right, So the town of Aurora at the time when the crash happened had three hundred citizens living there.
Speaker 4: Okay, three hundred.
Speaker 3: I had more than that in my graduating class. Okay, this was a very small town. Some might even call it a village, right, And on one faithful night there was an incident. The judge of this town had some land, He had a windmill, He had a little farm, and a craft crashed into his windmill. The driver of said craft got out and tried to do some repairs and died of its wounds. The local townspeople, feeling like, well, this being had life, therefore needs to have a proper burial, decided to inter it at the local Aurora cemetery. This is the only marker that still stands to prove anything about the situation other than the eyewitness accounts and the news articles.
Speaker 2: Is this town like is it known for its UFO vibes because of this or this is the only thing talking about any UFO in the entire town.
Speaker 3: You got a couple of old timers, and we're gonna hear from one of them in a little bit that's like got stories of the low, you know what I mean. You know, it's a little small towns And you got the local coffee shop where there's that old dude that gets every day he goes in for his coffee, and if you ask him any questions, he's got the entire town lore because he's never left that ten mile square radius of the town.
Speaker 2: They still smoke cigarettes in there. Yeah, oh fuck yeah, fuck yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, that's the guy that they have in this town.
Speaker 3: But as far as anything else goes, there's no eyewitness to this is still alive today eighteen ninety seven, you know what I mean. Everybody that was there to witness it is dead. It's more like secondhand and third person stories here. But we still have the news articles. We still have at least the pictures of the situation, and they still have the cemetery plot. Now. They had crop failures, wells were poisoned after this, and then at railroad came through. This town was completely bypassed, and no one ever thought too thinks about it again until some guys in some black suits came one day, dug up this grave and removed the tombstone from this creature. Although they have put up a rock with some things on it. There was higher glyphs on the craft. They put those same higher glyphs on the tombstone. We're gonna get into it. Are you ready for this shit?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, I was born ready for this kind of shit.
Speaker 6: Maybe let's go at the north central Texas. As the story goes, it was April seventeenth, eighteen ninety seven, around six am, and Aurora, Texas, sleepy little town just a few dozen miles northwest of Dallas Fort Worth. There were numerous airship sidings throughout the area dating back into eighteen ninety six. This time it would be different. A cigar shaped airship that was seen lumbering north towards Aurora was reported to apparently have machinery out of order. An April nineteenth article on the Dallas Morning News written by Aurora resident se Hayden.
Speaker 4: Real quick, can you read this?
Speaker 3: This is the article itself written by Si Hayden, who is the guy who they're saying is a bit of a prankster? So how can we believe it? Ba ba ba up yo. The local judge's windmill was absolutely demolished because of this.
Speaker 2: Uh, it looks a little fucky, but I'll try. It's old so but it says about six o'clock this morning. The early risers, Yeah, the early risers of Aurora were astonished at the sudden appearance of the airship, which had been sailing through the country. It was traveling due north in much nearer to the Earth than ever before. Evidently some of the machinery was out of order, for it was making a speed of only ten or twelve miles an hour and gradually settling toward the earth. It sailed directly over the public square, and when it reached the north part of the town, it collided with the tower of Judge Proctor's windmill and went to pieces. It looks like with a terrific explosion, scattering debris over several acres of ground, wrecking the windmill and water tank, and destroying the judge's flower garden. The pilot of the ship is supposed to have supposed to have been the only one on board, and while his remains are badly disfigured, enough of the original has been picked up to show the world that he was not an inhabitant of this world. Mister TJ.
Speaker 3: Warne weird wagons, I don't know, wes weams?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, so it looks like the United States Signal Service? Is that Signal Service?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Signal Service officer at this place, and an authority on astronomy, gives it his opinion that he was a native of the planet Mars. How do you come up with an idea like that?
Speaker 3: Keep in mind, like sci fi was still a thing, So if any alien was to inhabit Eorth, that's obviously a Martian.
Speaker 2: Well he's also any he's an astronomer too, So maybe there's like, I don't know, some bits of information that he was able to collect that it tied into Mars astrologically.
Speaker 3: I mean, I who's to say, right, But at the same time, an airship we're talking about like a zeppelin, a blimp. Okay, people knew what this looked like, and it was cigar shaped, and I get that some might even say tic Tech shaped, but you know, aside from that. Aside from that, people knew what an airship looked like. Bro, You're not going to have a single man crew on an airship, A one guy running an entire airship like that. I'm sorry, there's.
Speaker 2: No way unless it's a gray.
Speaker 3: Well that. I don't think this was a human made airship, right, It would make more sense that maybe this is a single pilot of a damaged flying tic TAC that went in for a crash landing. I believe that, especially when we get later on into the descriptions of what the pilot looked like.
Speaker 2: You know, and like I mean Amelia Airhard she was flying solo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that was a biplane, you know what I mean. She wasn't flying tictak or airship type thing. She was flying like World War One style biplanes. And that was a single man operation. But this big like the Hindenburg, for instance, the Hindenburg had an entire crew and a whole bunch of people that were like on board ass passengers. Even the Goodyear Blimp has like three or four operators on the blimp. You're not gonna have a single guy operating an airship, no fucking way.
Speaker 2: Papers found on his person, Evidently the record of his travels are written in some unknown hiro glyphics. There we go and cannot be deciphered. The ship was too badly wrecked to form any conclusion as to its construction or motive power. It was built of unknown metal resembling somewhat a mixture of aluminum and silver, and it must have weighed several tons. The town is full of people today who are viewing the wreck and gathering specimens of the strange metal from the debris. The pilot's funeral will take place at noon tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Now, real quick, how many of these UFO crash sites have we heard about where there was some sort of silver metallic spray that happened some metal that we have no clue what that thing was, but it was able to do stuff. And we're going to read more reports here in a minute.
Speaker 2: Meta material is what they usually call it.
Speaker 3: Essentially, this was in eighteen ninety seven. This wasn't a cat off of Roswell that was in nineteen forty eight, right, that was fucking damn. You're fifty years after this, Okay, so this was I'm not saying the first of its kind. But to the people of the small, sleepy, three hundred occupant town of Aurora, they had never heard of some wild spacecraft crashing. These eyewitness testimonies of this silver metallic stuff that was sprayed out of this the occupant being small but kind of similar humanoid type. This is not something that they read in their local pulp fiction. This wasn't a thing that they saw in their local picture show. What we would now call a movie. That wasn't even a thing at this time.
Speaker 2: World War One started after this, right?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that was a nineteen fifteen and in nineteen eighteen.
Speaker 4: I could be a little wrong with those, but I no, it was in the nineteen teens.
Speaker 3: So it was even before all that exactly. Huh, let's continue aiden.
Speaker 6: So they did, went over the town square and towards a Judge JS Proctor's farm. As it was moving toward the farm, it was also slowly descended. Once it neared the farm, the craft struck the Proctor's windmill and is reported to have gone up in a terrific explosion that left debris over several acres the craft. Debris, said to be a mix of aluminum and a silver metallic substance, was said to have been dumped into the Proctor's well. The lone inhabitant was recovered, and although the remains were badly damaged, they were stated to be identifiable enough to be out of this world.
Speaker 3: There is some very key discernible differences between them as far as height, weight, muscle mass, nose, hair, skin complexion, eye color, eye shape, all of these things. There's so many things that play.
Speaker 2: Into that real point. Yeah, and that's a thing that.
Speaker 3: I believe, as far as evolution goes, adaptation over thousands and thousands of years. That is something that I believe in now, not a whole species change. I just had somebody hit me up and was like the whole argument of like, well, if we came from monkeys, why are there's still monkeys?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 3: If all dogs came from wolves, then why do we still have wolves? And it's like, Okay, that's not even a fair argument. The ancient wolves from prehistory are not the wolves we're talking about right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not talking about dire wolves, but that's.
Speaker 3: What I'm talking about, the ancestor of the ancestor of the ancestor of the dire wolf.
Speaker 2: Like we're talking right the wolf isn't the first creation of the K nine. I don't think that's what people are saying.
Speaker 3: Like, that's like saying all all cats stem down from the sabertooth tiger. Well, then why do we still have tigers? You know, the tigers today are not the fucking saber tooth Dude.
Speaker 4: It's a fucking stupid argument.
Speaker 2: And also, you're talking about like a pack animals. It doesn't mean that that's like, you know, a pack could possible a pack, get it, but a pack could ascend, you know, more than other packs, you know, you know, just just thinking out of the box here, Like I feel like it's not like a hundred hundredth monkey syndrome where everybody gets it at once the hundredth monkey does exactly.
Speaker 4: So I don't know the environment that the alien.
Speaker 3: And let's let's just assume that the picture that's on our screen right now, again, anybody won't see it.
Speaker 4: Patreon dot com slash Culture Conspiracy Podcast.
Speaker 3: Let's assume that this isn't a prop and let's just off of just trying to have the conversation. Let's assume this is an actual corpse. Third eye all the way flashes all the way over right. Okay, Why is his skin so pasty? Perhaps he comes from a planet where they don't get a lot of sunlight. Perhaps his skin doesn't ten when they get hit with UV light. Maybe their skin does something completely different, like gets pastier, and for some reason, per their biology, it makes sense for them to get pastier rather than darker when they get hit with direct sunlight. Maybe there's a reason why they're shorter. Maybe they have a higher gravity on their planet, so it's harder for them to grow taller.
Speaker 2: So Mercury and venus would be checked off of that list then, because I don't.
Speaker 4: See that this came from our galaxy no way.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, the one guys that it was coming from Mars.
Speaker 3: But eighteen ninety seven, bro, their their thought process was so so narrow. I mean, Copernicus was doing his shit, what was it the fifteen hundreds?
Speaker 2: Well he was. Also they also kept on referring to the alien as a he. So it almost makes me wonder, like, you know, men are from Mars have a dick, men are from Mars. Women are for venus kind of.
Speaker 3: Thing, Okay, could be could be? I mean, but or or did he have a phallus of some type that made them think that it was a male specimen?
Speaker 2: I wonder what that would look like.
Speaker 3: No, homo, an alien dick?
Speaker 2: You think he's gotta it's gotta be tiny, almost probably inverted, I mean, or or.
Speaker 3: Was the whole fucking kickstand you boy was rocking with a third.
Speaker 2: Leg, Like we don't know, dude, I mean, they're walking around with no clothes on.
Speaker 3: I mean, or did they did the clothes get burned off? Did he get stripped of his clothes to do an autopsy? Right?
Speaker 2: Like we there's so many questions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, but but but to the point of the AAR situation, We're gonna talk more about the eyewitness accounts of the pilot of this quote unquote airship flying cigar tic tac call it what you want, and what he looked like. Apparently he was torched, like when it crashed, landed, it exploded, and he was burnt up. So, I mean, how much of that can you really say was his true anatomy and how much of it was just what was left afterwards. There's so many questions on this, but again, dude, eighteen ninety seven, there was no precedence for having a UFO make your town famous at this time.
Speaker 2: Also, what people say about the Grays is that they're like not even just well, no, that they're like kind of robotic, Like they're not like flesh and blood type of alien. So many people talk about that, and it makes me think, like, all right, you know, us dumb monkeys here on planet Earth, let's just assume that, hypothetically speaking, that every other alien spiece is out there is way more advanced and way smarter than we are. Right, we don't even know where the fuck we come from. Maybe they actually do, you know, I mean physically or what year or anything like that is what I mean. But if that's if that's possible, is it, you would assume then that they probably discovered how to create AI way before we did.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe, or they didn't need artificial intelligence because it's heads so big they need to make artificial They just knew shit.
Speaker 2: Telekinesis style possibly or a telepathy style.
Speaker 3: All hypothetical conversations are on the table on this one, big dog.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all right, let's continue. You'll want to know more about this this world. The body supposedly also contained a paper material with a hieroglyphic like writing on it. A funeral was given and the burial was interred in the local cemetery with burial rights given. Over recent years, many investigations were conducted at the story. However, it was nearly lost to history. The late Jim Marris resurfaced the story about uncovering new witnesses in this seventies. He, along with another journalist, reportedly found metallic substances in the grave site with a metal detector. Later in the seventies, the original gravestone was stolen and the location of the grave site was lost. Using witness testimony, old photos, the dates on the surrounding gravestones, and ground penetrating radar. The location has been reportedly recovered, but now the grave appears to be empty and missing the metal objects. This has sparked many conspiracies in and of itself. Stories of hoaxes, along with the new witness stories have all sparked controversy. One hoax claim stated that the Proctors never even had a windmill. However, investigation is completed during television shows such as The UFO Files and UFO Hunters, along with up a Moufon found that there is a windmill base on the property. A well investigation cooperated reports of the well having been cleaned out, although the well water did contain high amounts of aluminum. This is given as a reason for the severe debilitating arthritis developed by a subsequent landor. Although neither proof of the crash nor hoax has been definitively determined, it is likely it will remain that way for the time being.
Speaker 3: All right, real quick before we continue. The well was drained, but a subsequent landowner who bought it from Judge Proctor years later, said that the high amount of aluminum in the water caused his crazy authoritis.
Speaker 4: That was his picture, by the way, that was his hands.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, I don't know, Like, I'm not that guy, but I would argue that most wells don't just accidentally have high amounts of aluminum in them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we like to save that for our camtrails.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, right, It's not like this area of Aurora, Texas is known for having aluminum mines or something like that. Why they threw the wreckage in the well? I wish I knew. I don't know why people do dumb shit, but they did. But they absolutely found high amounts of aluminum in the drained well when they did the studies, and a subsequent landowner said he had crazy authritis and attributed it to something in the water. They later found out that, oh yeah, no, you got heavy metals in your water.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm at risk of sounding like an idiot, which I don't care. Half the people listening to the show already assume that I am, so I don't even care. Aluminum is not something that you find in the ground. I thought it's something that you have to create, isn't it.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, you find that's like saying like steel isn't something you find in the ground. You find iron ore and then you smelt that to iron like ingots, and then you can fold that and heat treat it into steel. Aluminum or is something you extract from the ground and then you turn it into a usable material.
Speaker 2: But naturally, like if if there were no humans, there would be no aluminum physical objects. It would just be or yeah, okay, so yeah, I'm not an idiot.
Speaker 3: Then it's like copper or that there's copper in the ground, but you can't just like go and find Oh well, I mean I guess you can in certain areage you can find like a unk of copper, but you have to mind for it.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's like gold.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The only reason I say that, dude, my dad used to work at this aluminum plant, and I could have sworn he like I remember him telling me that that that's like I don't remember the aluminum or process or whatever. But yeah, that's interesting though, that you would find chunks of aluminum and you're well down there. I mean, nobody would do that on purpose, if anything, like it's been known to that you shouldn't be consuming aluminum, right, So yeah, that's that's strange. And what I what I also want to say is is that you know, and I like to bring her up and hopefully we can get her on one of these days. Is Diana Posalka. She went on to Joe Rogan Show and a couple other shows. Uh Blitzo said, So that was awesome conversation. But she's talked about how she's gone out to like you know, New Mexico and Nevada and shit like that, like out in the barren desert out there, and they went searching for meta materials and this is the kind of shit that they would find, like, but it was weird, like how it reacted. And she believes that these are not like, you know, material that was left over from a crash. She believes that it was kind of left there on purpose in a sense. But some of them do. If you look into the meta materials, they are fucking wild. I'm talking about like there's this one piece of I don't even know what to call it, but the best way to be able to describe how she described it is almost look like a piece of aluminum foil, right, but as soon as as soon as you put it in your hand, it melts but then you can stiffen it back up and it looks totally straight, like like a piece of aluminum foil coming out of the role right, like no wrinkles or anything. And it's like it reacts. It's so malleable, which it doesn't make sense according to literally anything we know, like how it reacts, and we're not talking about something heating it. I'm talking about how you hold it. It will determine you know, its its makeup almost exactly.
Speaker 3: And again, there have been metals that have been you know, discovered and uh like monel and incanel and all these other things that they didn't know about in eighteen ninety seven. So for them to say that there was this metal looking silver aluminum material on the ground and all this stuff, they wouldn't have known what monel was, Jackson, I wouldn't have They wouldn't have gone to some like metal specialism, like we have this sample that we found off of a crash that blew down our judge's a windmill. Can you tell me what this is made of? They would have described it as they saw it, and then to get rid of it, like well, we don't really have a pit that we could throw it in What about the well right here? Yeah, I'm sure you could throw it in the well. If it's just illuminum, it shouln't hurt me. But like they didn't know all the shit in the eighteen nineties, dude.
Speaker 2: We didn't for sure, Like humans definitely didn't, right exactly, so I mean especially not Palmfunk Texas.
Speaker 3: No, dude, they were putting famaldehyde in milk into the nineteen forties, oh my god. Like they were putting copper sulfate into cans of peas to make them look green. Into the nineteen forties, they were putting iron oxide aka rust all over meat that had gone rotten to make it look red and fresh to sell it to people. So like aluminum in your well, that was no big deal. Yeah, if you ever want to like have your whole stomach turned over. There's a book called The Jungle that was written and the writer wrote it as like a story about a hard working guy that was just down his luck and whatever, and he couldn't find work in any good places, so he had to work in a food manufacturing place and all this, and the public reddit they didn't get the story about some hard working guy that was down his luck. They got a story about how discussing their food industry was A direct quote from the author was I aimed for America's heart and hit their stomach. But like he thought that everyone knew that that was the case. Like formaldehyde and milk, it wasn't to keep it fresh. It was just a filler substitute.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, oh, one hundred years from now people are going to be saying the same thing about what's in our food. I mean, you look into the fucking meat pace, dude. All that talk about turning your stomach. That is gross.
Speaker 3: But that's my point. In the eighteen nineties, Yo, what's a little illuminum in your well? It's metal.
Speaker 4: That metal is not going to mix it the water. It's no big deal.
Speaker 3: But bye bruh, it's you know what I'm saying. It wasn't a thing. They probably thought just to get rid of it, throw it in the well. Why not out of side, out of mine kind of thing.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I wasn't there, but the eyewitness testimonies and then the subsequent landowner they got crazy. Allthright is that can be linked back to heavy metals in his drinking water. That checks out.
Speaker 7: You know what.
Speaker 2: That just inspired me. Next show is going to be on all meta materials that have ever been discovered.
Speaker 3: I'm down.
Speaker 2: Well, let's fucking go anyway, let's continue on with this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, As an exhammation of the grape site has been repeatedly noted by officials, it looks like this story will remain a mystery for the time being. If you're ever near Aurora, you can still visit the grape site, where a newmarker has been left in the original's place. People often leave trinkets and messages for the other worldly being they claim it's buried below.
Speaker 3: All right, shout out to undiscovered origins on the youtubees. So and that was kind of a brief overview of the situation. Okay, cool, So now let's read a little article here. This is from Texas Hillcountry dot com local news. This is local Texas war honestly, and it's not like everybody from Texas has ever heard of this.
Speaker 4: It's actually more unheard of than heard of, to be honest with you. Again, is a small town even by today's standard. It's a very small town. And unless you know about it, you don't really know about it.
Speaker 3: Dude. Let's read in here the eighteen ninety seven Aurora, Texas UFO crash and the quote unquote alien buried in the cemetery.
Speaker 2: When you hear the phrase UFO crash, you probably think of Roswell, New Mexico in nineteen forty seven. But did you know that fifty years early, a mysterious airship allegedly crashed in Aurora, Texas. Not only that, but the Dallas Morning News claimed that the airship pilot who was killed in the crash was not an inhabitant of this world. The body of the pilot was buried in the local cemetery. You might dismiss it all as a Texas sized tall tail. But in the nineteen seventies, reporter Jim Mars, Oh, that's interesting. Last name there.
Speaker 4: Reporter bars on that Mars. By the way, Fambile wants to look.
Speaker 2: Come up ma Ara Ara s as they say. Reporter Jim Mars managed to track down and interview a living eyewitness to the Aurora airship. Was this little town or this little Texas town, located about twenty miles northwest of Dallas, the site of an otherworldly encounter between eighteen ninety six and eighteen ninety seven, dozens of reports of strange cigar shaped airships were reportedly witnessed across the country. The sightings began in California and headed east. The most dramatic of all of these reports appeared in the April seventeenth, eighteen ninety seven edition of the Dallas Morning News. An article by Aurora resident S. E. Hayden claimed that near dawn two days earlier, an airship crashed into Judge Judge JS Proctor's windmill, and Aurora everybody back in the day just went by, like their two initials.
Speaker 4: It was more of a proper thing, you know, I get it.
Speaker 3: I wish it would. I mean, we could look up Judge JS Proctor. It's not like that's a fictitious guy. He was an absolutely seated judge in Aurora, Texas.
Speaker 2: It says the early risers of Aurora were astonished at the sudden appearance of the airship, which had been sailing through the country. Hayden wrote, evidently some of the machinery was out of order, for it was making a speed of only ten to twelve miles an hour and gradually settling toward the earth. It sailed over the public square, and when it reached the north part of town, collided with Judge Proctor's windmill, and went to pieces in a terrific explosion, scattering debris over several acres of ground, wrecking the windmill and water tank, and destroying the judge's flower garden. Hayden wrote of the corpse end quotes. While his remains are badly disfigured, enough of the original has been picked up to show that it was not an inhabitant of this world. End quote. Papers written in a strange form of hieroglyphics were discovered on the body. According to Hayden, the ship was built of an unknown metal, resembling somewhat of a mixture of aluminium in silver, and it must have weighed several tons. People from Aurora and the surrounding countryside gathered to view the debris, and a funeral for the dead pilot was held the next day.
Speaker 3: I mean, they were just proper Southern folk, you know, if something died, we got to give it a proper burial. That's only proper.
Speaker 2: The similarities between the Aurora crash and the modern UFO cases are difficult to dismiss as a mere coincidence, largely forgotten for decades. The Aurora case came into the public eye in the nineteen seventies. In nineteen seventy three, reporter Jim Mars interviewed eighty three year old Charlie C. Stevens, who, who was at first reluctant to in quotes, get involved. After some in quotes neighborly conversation, I like how they put that, Mars finally persuaded Stevens to reveal what he saw as a ten year old boy that morning of eighteen ninety seven. That morning, Charlie and his dad were working with cattle when they spotted the cigar shaped craft passing low overhead with a bright light. They watched it move toward Aurra, then heard an explosion fire shown in the northern sky. The quote was, I wanted to go immediately and see what happened, but my daddy said, we had to finish our chores. Ain't out a bitch. You see a fucking ufon and your Dad's like, get back to cutting back goddamn grass. That's exactly what my dad would have would have said, for sure.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, to the simple farm folk, you gotta do them choring or else you can't eat this winter.
Speaker 4: Like, I get it, we got things to do.
Speaker 2: You better go milk them titties, boy.
Speaker 3: I mean, but at the same time, you don't just happen to see a crash happen every day. I think you could wait to feed the chickens until you get back from checking it out. I don't know.
Speaker 2: The following day, Stevens's father rode into town and viewed the airship debris. Jim Mars visited the Aurora Cemetery in nineteen seventy three and saw what he believed to be the pilot's graved marked by a crude rock headstone that was half broken. On the remaining half, a design was etched that resembled, in quotes, one end of a saucer shaped structure with small circles that appeared to be portholes. The grave itself wasn't full size, but appeared to belong to either a child or a very small person there. Fellow journalist Bill Case had used a metal detector over the grave and believed that it contained at least three large pieces of metal. Later, Case returned to the gravesite with his metal detector and discovered that the signal was gone. A metal pipe had been inserted into the ground. Someone had apparently removed the metal pieces from the grave.
Speaker 3: Una, somebody has started digging into it all of a sudden, it's gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So in the nineteen seventies, the grave marker was stolen and the exact location of the pilot's grave was lost. In recent years, ground penetrating gradar has been used to discovered an unmarked grave in the area where the Pilot was believed to have been buried. Nonetheless, the Aurora Cemetery Association has been steadfast in its refusal to grant researchers the right to exhume the grave. Shocker, I mean, yeah, it's not you know, it's not good. It's not good form to do something like that. But you're talking about aliens here, Dude.
Speaker 3: Dude whatever. Abe Lincoln was buried and then jug up and then buried and dug up like nine fucking times. I want to hear that. Shit, we talking about a possible alien. If they were to dig in here and find that it was a child's grave from the eighteen thirties or some shit, well then it should be very easy to tell that by looking at the skeletal remains. The tental remains any of these things, they don't want people looking at it for a whole other reason, if you ask me.
Speaker 2: Was the pilot of the airship, an alien, an interdimensional visitor, a badly burned human, or just a belated April fools prank. In two thousand and four, Michael Busby published his extremely well researched nonfiction book called Solving the eighteen ninety seven Airship Mystery Busby. Busby's book proposed that, rather than ET's, humans were behind the great airship sightings of eighteen ninety seven. The book remains. The book examines theories about a secret society of airship builders based in California in the nineteenth century, known as the Sonora Aero Club. The existence of this aero club only came to light when strange, beautiful drawings of airships were discovered in a Houston Antique Score antique store in the nineteen sixties. The story of Charles August Albert Delshaw, the artist who drew these airships and who claimed to have been a member of the Aero Club, is a fascinating tale in itself. Whether you believe the Aurora air was a tall tale or a compelling case of a real life UFO crash. One thing is for sure, the Lone Star State is the home of the legends that are larger than life.
Speaker 3: You know, while we're doing this, go ahead and look this secret society of airship builders based out of California. Like, okay, listen, we talked about secret societies all the time. I get it. A secret society of airship builders. Really?
Speaker 2: Oh, stop sharing the screen already found it?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Well real quick, I want to say, if there was anything else to.
Speaker 3: Read here, Yeah, this is actually from the the hater himself, Michael Busby.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'll I'll share the screen back. We could read more about it.
Speaker 3: So does this seem like a hoax? Like something that was made up to cover up a story here because apparently it was unknown about until a book was found in the nineteen sixties. Interesting, right before these dudes started digging in the nineteen seventies into this grave site.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is really Uh, I don't know if I buy this. Guy, And I have a major problem with people who are always trying to debunk everything, Like those are the people that literally don't believe everything They're going in with the mind that everything that they are trying to examine is absolutely fake, you know what I'm saying, Like, there's some people that just don't believe shit and they just want to shit on everybody's parade. They want to say fuck your imagination and fucking well everything else, you know what I mean? Like those people I got, I can't stand him. But yeah, this is the uh, this is the website of the artistoryproject dot com and art history. Yeah, because he was an artist.
Speaker 3: So this is a book of designs, bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, the guy was an artist. This is your boy, Charles del Shao. He had like two more names, but this is you know, slim down the Charles del Shao, Anti Gravity Fuel and the Adventures of the Sonora Aero Club. It says, let's summarize. Uh, oh is it going to let us read all of it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is all right. Oh it's relatively small. Okay, let's summarize Charles Delaschau's life quickly, because at first it seems relatively boring. Born in Berlin in eighteen thirty, Delaschow immigrated to the United States at age nineteen and worked as a butcher near Houston, Texas. He married a widow raised three children and served in the Confederate Army during the American Civil War. After his wife and son died in eighteen seventy seven, Delshaw worked as a clerk for his son in law's saddlery until his death in nineteen twenty three. Forty years later, a junk dealer uncovered twelve notebooks bound with shoelaces from a trash heap outside the Delaschow family home. The notebooks changed hands a few times, eventually winding up in the care of art history student Mary Jane Victor. The twelve notebooks were created by Charles Delaschaw between nineteen oh eight and nineteen twenty one and document the invention of an anti gravity fuel called NB gas by a secret society of aviators called the Sonora Aero Club. Containing more than twenty five hundred drawings of a flying maschie, the diaries pieced together newspaper clippings, diagrams, and coded language. The notebooks recount Delshao's time living in a boarding house from eighteen fifty four to eighteen fifty nine, when his neighbors included members of the Sonora Aero Club. The club appointed Delschao as their scribe, and he narrates the group's activities in extraordinary detail, describing many members by name, Peter Menace, whose arrow goosey I guess that's his name was among the group's most successful crafts, Tosh Wilson, Luis Cairo or Caro, and Jacob Mischer, whose plan to sell the designs for his airship ended in its sabotage and fiery crash. The Delshaw Notebooks are commonly seen as a work of fiction, an invented world, similar of the fever dreams of Adolph Wolfy. What a name Adolf Wolfy. But in eighteen ninety seven, nearly thirty years after Delschau's time with the Aero Club, an airship was cited five near five cities across Texas and Louisiana. On April twenty eighth, the Alveston Daily News ran the headline and quotes airship inventor Wilson an interview with Hiram Wilson, the nephew of the Aero Club's Tosh Wilson. So this doesn't even this is not even real, then, that's what they're saying, right.
Speaker 3: So this guy de shil wrote a bunch of drawings down, put him in a book, bound it with shoelaces, some secret society, right, and all this was was just ideas of different types of blimps. Keep in mind, the first plane took flight the right brothers, I want to say, nineteen oh three. Okay, around the world in eighty days. You ever heard of that story, Oh yeah, where they were doing hot air balloons and shit.
Speaker 4: That took place in eighteen seventy two.
Speaker 3: So as far as air travel goes, it wasn't like some sort of crazy hair brained idea. People knew that it was happening. And yeah, people were trying to improve upon the blimp and upon the airship and all these things. I get that, But this isn't This isn't a hoax. This is the guy who wrote fanfit one day and it ended up in an antique store.
Speaker 2: By the way, this drawing looks nothing like a cigar. Let's just be clear about that. This looks like some type of I mean, it looks badass dung me wrong. What are they supposed to be? Like some type of fans of propellers that are lifting it off the ground Like.
Speaker 3: It looks like Willie Walker built this bitch like, what are we talking about here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it looks that's that's not.
Speaker 3: A spaceship with or a flying cigar with hieroglyphs on it. Nobody was gonna look at this and think that. And if a dude jumped out of this and tried to do some repairs and then succumb to his wounds because he was too badly burned, no one's gonna question that the guy was human.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, that's the thing. And think about this for a second. If there was, if there was a human that crashed into your windmill, why would you lie and say that it's an alien? You had nothing to do with this crash in the first place, right, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So there's nothing to even hide, there's nothing to hide, there's nothing to gain. Why would you lie that there's an alien, especially during a time where you probably got looked at as a kook if you said it was an alien?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm exactly. The judge of the town is not gonna be the kook that's trying to like rally the people against the marshalck. No, dude, he's gonna give you an eyewitness account of what he saw that night that crashed into his fucking windmill and then you know, crash into his flower garden. There was no windmill on the land, except you can go there and see that there was at one time a stone base for a windmill. There's no windmill because you know, the flying cigar took it out. Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe put you know, use your brain and put two and two together.
Speaker 3: And that's like saying there's no twin towers in New York City. Nine to eleven's bullshit. It's like, no, there was twin towers. They're not here anymore. That's why we know the term of nine to eleven big talk. Like what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Here a very good representation of that bullshit. So it says a Texas must read solving the eighteen ninety seven airship mystery.
Speaker 3: So this guy is gonna be sipping on some haterraid. We already know that going into it.
Speaker 4: But that's fine.
Speaker 2: Michael Busby is a Texan. Let me move my screen a little bit. Michael Busby is a Texan who has authored one of the most riveting works of nonfiction you'll likely ever read, a book destined to stand as a classic in the field of UFO research. Indeed, it offers an answer to the riddle of the earliest wave of UFOs in the modern era. From late eighteen ninety six to mid eighteen ninety seven, starting in California and trailing off in the Lone Star State, thousands of eyewitness or thousands of witnesses saw strange flying craft in the skies. Solving the eighteen ninety seven airship mystery is at once illuminating, enthralling, and expertly researched. Before newspaper headlines about the crash Debrison Roswell, before pilot Kenneth Arnold's sighting of flying saucers in nineteen forty seven, even before zeppelins took to the sky, Americans from all walks of life saw airships passing over ahead. These Victorian era UFOs were reported in thousands of newspaper articles. Farmers, lawyers, ranchers, ranchers and doctors all gave eyewitness accounts. Thanks to modern research researchers like Busby, these witnesses can now be verified to have genuine to have been genuine citizens living in the time and place of their sightings. They spotted mysterious jewel vern like airship airships. Even some even saw the craft the craft land for repairs or to take on water, a few.
Speaker 3: Stool Verne style airships, Jewel Vern for anybody who doesn't know.
Speaker 2: Journey to the Son of the ear Well.
Speaker 3: Yes, but also the person responsible for what we now call steampunk.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's that's what it was reminding me of what that that drawing that we saw, that's I was trying to think of that fucking term.
Speaker 3: But so they're saying this was steampunk esque airships that people thought were alien big dog.
Speaker 2: What It's like that Rick and Morty episode where Rick goes to these other worlds and he's always like, does it always gotta be steampunk?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Every time? Fucking right, dude, it says where was I? A few spoke to the crewmen and were even granted tours of the airships. One of the most startling parts of Busby's book is when the names given to witnesses by the alleged crewmen were verified, like the witnesses themselves, as having been real, flesh and blood human beings. Busby's work seeks to trace the origins of the airships back to the engineers and inventors who came over to America fleeing the German Civil War in the eighteen forties. After arriving in New York City, some of these brilliant minds partnered with the inventor, doctor Solomon Andrews, who built one of the first airships and successfully demonstrated its flight during the American Civil War. Busby examines the possibility that men who served in the Army of the Potomac became knowledgeable of doctor Andrew's craft, and in the post war decades, the these same men saw it to perfect his airship prototype, finally resulting in the astonishing events of eighteen ninety seven.
Speaker 3: Real quick, the Civil War era airships that they're referring to were fucking hot air balloons. That's what this was.
Speaker 4: You would call that an airship by any other metric.
Speaker 3: You ever seen a what was that more recent adaptation of the Three Musketeers, right w Orlando Balloon was the bad guy. I remember that, h You remember how they had a flying craft and instead of having a basket, they had an actual fucking ship being, you know, drug underneath giant balloons. Why would they have ships? Because they didn't have the imagination to make anything else. That seemed like the biggest war machine they could possibly make.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, an airship. There's pictures of this.
Speaker 3: There's pictures of civil war airships quote unquote that we would now call hot air balloons. Dude, we are not having the same conversation here.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing you might be able to get away with being like, what is that in the Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is a superman?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: Because it's so far high up, you don't know. So you might be able to look at a blimp that's so high up in the sky and you might you might just maybe you're near sighted, maybe you're far sighted, maybe there's something wrong with you. You might look up at that and you might say, you know what, that thing looks like a fucking cigar? Right?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 2: But this thing crashed on the on the judge's lawn, bro, Like, this is not like I don't know what it is? No, you're right there, you know.
Speaker 3: So look at when was aluminum first smelted While we're talking about this, because these people are saying that it was something like aluminum slash silver, I don't know when aluminum became like the premiere metal to start building shit with it's very light, but it's very brittle. I know it's got some applications and uses, but it's not like that was being used in the ancient times, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 2: Aluminum was first successfully smelted in eighteen eighty six, oh really close to this time.
Speaker 3: By right around this time, this new fegedangle medal that everybody's it's all the rage and these people that crash, they immediately know that that's exactly what it's made of.
Speaker 2: That's what it says. It was in eighteen eighty six by Charles Martin Hall and Paul Herault, who independently developed the electro electro what fucking word is that electrolic sorry, process for extracting aluminum from illumina. This breakthrough made aluminum production commercially viable.
Speaker 3: So exactly. So again, these people that are looking at some sort of light, silvery aluminum looking material, most of these people had never dealt with aluminum on their own.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the.
Speaker 3: Cheap light metal was ten. That's why it was tinfoil, not aluminum foil. That came about later, right, right, So like yeah, the whole story of like, oh well obviously it was this bro your dates don't even line up? Are you kidding me? Right now?
Speaker 2: It says, if you're intrigued by tales of UFOs or stories of the strange and mystery, solving the eighteen ninety seven airship mystery is indispensable reading. Busby's careful research, relying on primary sources and inductive reasoning, makes his work stand out from the crowd of ufology books. It serves as nothing less than the key to unriddling the nineteenth century origins of the modern UFO phenomena, in proof that there are far stranger things in heaven and Earth than tales of little green men from Mars.
Speaker 3: For the record, no one thought that this dude was green. Right, So anyway, anyway, we're gonna move on to another article. We heard him sip his little hater raid right, No problems, cool, cool. You're entailed to your opinion and you're entailed to be wrong. Now let's read this other article. This is from texashappens dot com, The Strange Tale of the Aurora, Texas UFO Crash of eighteen ninety seven. Now, I don't know if we're able to read this one here. I might be able to zoom in a bit this is is the actual article.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna be able to because you can see that it runs off the paper.
Speaker 3: Oh you're right, damn all right, well there it is. Let's get let's dig into it.
Speaker 2: While many small Texas towns have their share of local legends, the events of April seventeenth, eighteen ninety seven altered Aurora into the epicenter of one of America's earliest documented UFO incidents. You can trace this extraordinary day through the eyes of young Charlie C. Stevens, who witnessed a cigar shaped aircraft plummet from the sky and smash into a local windmill, triggering triggering a massive explosion. What is up with that ad right there? Bro?
Speaker 10: Yo?
Speaker 3: For it's a pillow ad, but like she looks like she's enjoying that pillow a little too much. Boom.
Speaker 2: I don't know about you, but I'm not getting that way with my pillow, dude, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I've never seen somebody laid their head down their pillow and was like, Yo, I need to flick the bean.
Speaker 2: This pillot n comfortable.
Speaker 3: My god, it's definitely giving that vibe off. This little dude in the boat is having a time because my head is on the best pillow of everelt in my life. Like, bro, what.
Speaker 2: Okay, anyway, it must be my pillow.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe we're just not we don't know because we are not sleeping. There's more of them. Holy shit, that's great, that's great. There's two of these pillow ads that apparently his pillows just orgasmic. I don't know anyway to get talking about again. Patreon dot com Slash Cult Conspiras podcast. Anyway, let's read.
Speaker 2: In nineteen forty five, officials permanently sealed the well with concrete due to contamination concerns. Crash site analysis revealed unusual metal fragments, while eyewitnesses described the pilot's appearance as distinctly otherworldly. In fact, you'll find that this mysterious aviator's final resting place lies in Aurora Cemetery, marked by a headstone bearing an etched flying saucer. Later investigations in the nineteen seventies and two thousands uncovered physical evidence supporting the original accounts, including the Windmills Foundation and anomalous materials at the burial site. So, just to go into the story a little bit more, Ummmm, it says, as do broke over Aurora on that fateful April morning, a mysterious cigar shaped aircraft screamed across the Texas sky before slamming into Judge Proctor's windmill. You have witnessed, or you would have witnessed, a spectacular explosion as the craft burst into flames, scattering debris across the property. While stunned residents rushed to the scene. Much like the haunting atmosphere of the Hewett House location in Round Rock, the crash site became a place of dark, legend and mystery. Local witness Charlie Stevens and Mary Evans reported finding the alien's pilot the alien pilot's remains among the twisted metal wreckage. Their descriptions portrayed an image of a small, otherworldly being that hadn't survived the impact. Conflicting eyewitness accounts cast doubt on the story's authenticity. While some firmly stand by their accounts of the crash and the pilot's burial and Aurora cemetery, others suggest it might have been an elaborate hoax that captured America's imagination.
Speaker 3: Okay, now this is where we get into some of those conflicting stories because some people say that it was inside of the craft that they saw this thing, they went in and retrieved the body. Some say that the creature got out of the craft, came out and tried to make repairs to the craft, and then dropped dead because he was burned alive, and that's what it was. So it's like, all right, so which story is correct? Either way? There was an unmarked, unknown grave that was at this cemetery for this creature, So I mean, who's to say.
Speaker 2: The eyewitness accounts of Aurora's mysterious crash have persisted through generations, with key testimonies from Mary Evans and Charlie Stevens while providing providing the incident's foundation despite rumors of a military cover up. Private investigations by residents have helped preserve these essential first hand accounts. There are three significant elements that strengthen the eyewitness testimony. Number one Mary evans childhood recollection of the airship's with the windmill. Number two Charlie Stevenson's detailed account later documented by reporter Jim Bars in the nineteen seventies, and number three Stephen's father or Stevens's father's confirmation of viewing the crash debris. The discovery of metal fragments in the alleged pilot's grave at Aurora Cemetery adds physical evidence to support these testimonies. When you examined these accounts together, they form a persuasive narrative that's withstood decades of scrutiny, much like Texas's Oh God spealeological Society never heard of that word. Members exploring mysterious depths, investigators continued to probe the incident's remaining questions.
Speaker 3: No doubt. Now this is the stone that has the It looked like it was broken off, but they didn't know what to call it. They don't know what name to put on it. So they had a flying craft with some portholes on the side, and that was the box. That was the thing. So this is the mysterious, mysterious burial at Aurora.
Speaker 2: S So hold on a second, though, because it says that there was a there was a headstone, and then that headstone was replaced with something else. So this was the original headstone, and then though the more cylindrical headstone was the one that replaced it.
Speaker 4: So this isn't there anymore. This is an older picture.
Speaker 3: They remove this when some unknown group came in and removed the body. Right, They now have like a cross in like a rock over it, and people leave trinkets and shit. But this is the original.
Speaker 2: So I guess my question would be, so, why let's just hypothetically say that the men in black don't matter if they're of alien descent or of human descent. Right, let's just say that the fucking men in black that are somehow, you know, the police of the universe or whatever, they they find this headstone, right, they find the headstone and the metal and the body, and none of that's there anymore. That's that's kind of peculiar to me, because, first off, who created the original headstone, because you would have to imagine that it was probably the people that lived there. And if it was just the people that lived there, then why would you take the fucking headstone anyway? Like that's not even part of anything to the story outside of just a grave marker.
Speaker 3: Because the people buried the creature in eighteen ninety seven, the headstone was removed, the body was exhumed, and all that. In the nineteen seventies, as soon as your boy Mars came around, and started doing a little bit of digging. The tombstone and the body were.
Speaker 2: Gone, which I also find peculiar because they say that it wasn't necessarily even like grave dug. There was just a pipe that was sent down to collect everything. Like there's a hole where the pipe was sent down.
Speaker 4: I think that and I might have misunderstood this.
Speaker 3: They dug the body up and just shoved a pipe in the ground after they got it out to show, like, yeah, that was your fucking metal probe that you were reading, you dick.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, well well hold on, yeah, let's see what it says right here. Because I see metal pipe in the ground. We're going to get to that, so it says. Perhaps most intriguing in Aurora's UFO saga is what lies beneath a crude headstone adorned with a saucer shaped design. This marker allegedly indicates the final resting place of a small bodied alien pilot from the crashed airship. Metal detector surveys have revealed substantial metallic masses within the burial site, fueling speculation about the extratersture remains the grave marker. Mysteries depend on depend when undepened. Deepened, Sorry, they deepened when unknown parties stole the original headstone, replacing it with a replica. Further complicating potential burial excavations, someone inserted a metal pipe into the ground, making it difficult to pinpoint the exact location of the of any remains. Okay, so I thought that it was like somebody sent a pipe down there and sucked the body up or the metal up or whatever. That's what I thought. I read.
Speaker 3: No. No, so they knew that they had a metal detector that pinged that there was at least three large metal objects in the ground and they were gonna get ready to exum it. Next thing you know, you come back, the grave is dug up, the tombstone's been removed and replaced, and there's a pipe sticking out of the ground. Basically, the government officials are like, yeah, this is what made you ping leave it alone.
Speaker 2: Which I find it even more peculiar that that would even be a thing too, because this this grave site was there for fucking what seventy eighty years and nobody fucked with it until this guy started going and snooping around and asking people from whenever they were ten years old. The people that were you know, still alive and had you know, actual testimonies. It wasn't until then that the grave got exhumed and now there's no nothing remaining from it. Like, why would you let it? Why would you let it wait around for seventy plus years?
Speaker 3: Because Aurora is a small town and most people, I mean, hell, we had never heard of this until last week, you know what I mean? When I think, by the way, again, shout out to our boy, the spirit animal sam Platypus himself for putting us on this one. Like I had never heard of the UFO crash in Aurora, Texas. Most people have it. Everybody thinks of Roswell, right, everybody thinks of Area fifty one. No one thinks about this small town in Texas in the eighteen nineties.
Speaker 2: Dude, Well, it's the same thing. Even with Roswell, there was there was like UFO shit that was going on like a decade leading up to that that nobody ever really brings up unless you know the history of Roswell.
Speaker 3: That's my point. So these the small town of three hundred people, they weren't causing a stir. They had a burial for it. The remains are thrown down a well, and they just kind of it was a local, lower type of situation. It wasn't until somebody was trying to make this well known in public in the nineteen seventies when the government agency was like, oh, yeah, no, we can't have that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where I have an issue with it, though, you know what I'm saying, Like, obviously there was a newspaper and there was this was written about, like this was it happened to, you know, a judge's fucking lawn bro Like it wasn't just some Joe Schmoe who was trying to lie about something. So it got published in a newspaper. Why would you wait seventy years it was already talked about.
Speaker 3: Because I guess nobody was taking it serious enough. Again, Like, it wasn't like the people of Oregon and the people of New Hampshire had heard about this, even though there was a newspaper article in the local paper that was written about it. This wasn't like the New York Times. Most people have never heard about this. But this writer in the nineteen seventies was trying to make it to where everybody knew what was going on.
Speaker 2: This dickhead was just trying to call it a hoax though he was.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, not the original guy O Mars. Mars was trying to get it known by everybody. But then as soon as they went back to exhuom the grave and do more research, there's no grave, there's no metal, there's a pipe sticking out of the ground, and it's like oh wait what.
Speaker 2: Humhm, So just off top right here, do you think that that is government officials that had something to do with that, or you think that's like some galactic federation type shit that came in, Like no, because it wouldn't make more sense that it would be government.
Speaker 3: Right. Absolutely, Now, we've talked about the agency that the Men in Black movie franchise was based off of. Right, that is a real thing, and I believe that they scour the country for sure, looking for situations like this, old local legends that are under the radar. No one pays attention to them, so they're not going to send any agents out there to investigate as long as it stays within the realm of a local legend. The second it becomes something that can be verified, there's a body, there's a grave site, there's something that could be exhumed, and like, there's gonna be pictures of skeletal remains of an alien in the next week if we don't get there and get to it first. Yeah, you know, they send their goons out there to erase it.
Speaker 2: Damn ah, man, that's that sucks though, you know, because how sick would it be to see like an alien alien body or corpse at this point?
Speaker 3: See, that's my thing. Fuck the guy that's got five quote unquote mummified alien remains in Mexico. That's not real shit. This would have been real shit, an actual skeletal remains of a seventy year old body of an alien, extraterrestial, interdimensional whatever, whatever, all of it, none of it doesn't matter. That was buried and preserved for this long. They could not let those pictures get out, They could not let the store get out. And if they could get to the gravesite before they got there, right, if the government agency could get there, exhume the body, remove it, throw a piece of metal in the ground. What could we throw? I got a pipe? Fuck yeah, throw that bitch in there and just completely discredit all of the research. Then they did their job.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, and as far as the Mexican alien mummies. That's not something that everybody agrees as a hoax. So I just want to say that, mind, I mean, it's it's interesting. I know that some people come to conclusion that it was like chicken bones or some kind of shit like that. That was like one of the reports. That's not what everybody was saying.
Speaker 3: Though. If that's the case, then why doesn't he have it tested by an actual lab.
Speaker 4: That's worth the fuck. If there's nothing to hide.
Speaker 3: It's the same as those people with the ship under the under the pyramids. If there's nothing to hide, your data should be able to be verified against other shit.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'll tell you why right now, because look at all the trouble these these military whistleblowers are having just even talking about certain documents nonetheless showing any any proof. So and you think about it, that that like real legit men in black like kind of black op type of contractor within the government or whatever that exists. That's an American thing, you know.
Speaker 4: So if you were to have their version of that though.
Speaker 2: Well I don't know, maybe they do, but but I just feel like if you were to bring that to the American government, the store it would never get out, you see what I'm saying. So I think that that's why, if if we are to assume that it is a possibility that the Mexican mummified little alien mummy things are real, that would be why you wouldn't bring it there, because our shit is corrupt as full.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, but our government has acknowledged that aliens are real and they're.
Speaker 2: Like cool, while providing no proof even though they have it.
Speaker 3: So if that's the case, these mummies, if you were to get how about send two of them to a lab, keep three of them you got five, Send two of them to an American lab, a UK lab, an Irish lab. Fuck, I don't know, and let them examine them. Are these skeletons carbon based? Do they mimic the anatomy of any known life form?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 2: But but here's the point though. The point is is that do you believe that the American government, whatever sector of it, has uncovered alien bodies and prevented the public from seeing it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 7: Or no?
Speaker 3: I think they did it right here. Okay, So that was in the seventies, not twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Even more so now they still haven't come out with any of the bodies as proof.
Speaker 3: Are you telling it like a roswell and shit.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about like, in general, the government has never said we have alien bodies. Everybody, look, name one. No, there isn't one. So that would be why you would go to Mexico in my opinion. I mean, now the story might be bullshit, but I'm just saying, you know, in a hypothetical situation where it isn't bullshit, I would understand why you would do that.
Speaker 3: I get that. But it's also like it's saying that you went to Mexico to unveil this great truth that's about it's crazy as saying, like, bro, this guy who he's from like Spain, he went to Afghanistan to blow the lid off the alien com No.
Speaker 2: Afghanistan is not even remotely close to Mexico. Really, dude, are they doing fucking stem cell research in Afghanistan?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, fair enough? Kuwait? This guy went to Kuwait to blow the lid off of it. Like, bro, wait, why I.
Speaker 2: Mean you still went to North America. No, it doesn't really even matter where you go, you know what I'm saying. It does, No, it doesn't because it's because of the restrictions of all these countries, particularly whenever it comes to shielding the truth about what may be beyond humanity, Like there's never been Canada, Oh yeah, here's proof, there's never been the United States. Oh yeah, here's proof. Here's the alien body. When's the last time the UK government came out or you know, anybody, anybody over in Europe. There's never been a government that is presented an alien body, and we know for a fucking fact that most of them either have at some point in time or still currently have access to these alien bodies. I'm with you, That's kind of my point because I and I get it like this guy, I mean, yeah, we're also talking about a guy that has been a fraud, stern, a hoax or so. I'm not even saying this particular case. I'm just saying, like, I understand the ideology as to why you would do that.
Speaker 3: I get it. I feel like there's a better way to go about it, though, you know, how would you do it? If what you have is what would how would I do it?
Speaker 2: If you wanted to blare the alarm and get this thing tested, where would you take it?
Speaker 3: Okay? And again just speaking on behalf of myself here. I would probably go to Denmark or Finland. Uh, maybe Norway.
Speaker 2: What about what about in North America? No, absolutely not so just nowhere in North America no.
Speaker 4: Abs a fucking leleunant.
Speaker 3: So you can trust the Canadian government for corruption on one side of the aisle, can't trust the American government for corruption on the other side of the aisle. And you cannot trust anything unless southern areas of North America because like, I don't know if you've read the news lately as far as how they're like science and politics and cartels are all tied in. But like, no, nowhere south of the American border is even close to credible about shit.
Speaker 4: Well nowhere in South America.
Speaker 2: At least the cartel in Mexico didn't have this guy shot and killed, and they didn't take the alien bodies and try to shield him from being able to get the story out.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, the cartel doesn't care about that. They're about making money. This guy's not bothering that, he's not disrupting the flow of business.
Speaker 2: I mean, unless you can grind down the alien bone and like fucking grind it into some alien dust and snorted and have itself for a super high price, and everybody gets blown out of their fucking minds. Can I have a hard time imagining the cartel would have anything really to do with that.
Speaker 3: But that's my point, right, There's other labs in other countries that are like worth a fuck that don't have a dog in the fight of American politics or any of that. And I honestly wouldn't even tell them what this sample was. I would probably lie and say that this was mummified remains from a tomb undiscovered until now, and I just need you to try to give me a carbon dating on the bones. Sure, tell me you know this about it or that about or whatever, and see what they come up with. Their answers would dictate what I would do next.
Speaker 2: Here's the problem. If you're in America when you discover this, how you getting the body over there?
Speaker 3: Oh? But he didn't discover the mummies in America, allegedly, Where were they discovered at? I don't want to say, Peru.
Speaker 2: Hmm, I don't remember that.
Speaker 4: I think I might be thrown that out. I don't know, but.
Speaker 2: Anyway, yeah, that point, Yeah, we're just speaking on hypotheticals now.
Speaker 3: The Aurora, Texas crash and the body itself. They knew through ground penetrating radar that there was a small, uh you know, simar funeral plot right here, small enough for a child. They knew when it was dug because of local reports, especially because that cemetery is a very small cemetery for a town of three hundred people.
Speaker 4: So they know the goings and comings of who's buried where.
Speaker 3: And so when the local town tell you, yeah, that's where that thing is buried that crashed that night, they come in, they find the stuff. They come back a week later and there's nothing but a metal pipe sticking out of the ground that wasn't there a week prior. Yeah, sketch. Tell me there was government fuckery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely some sketch. So anyhow, where were we the scientific analysis and archaeological evidence.
Speaker 3: I think we can start here.
Speaker 2: Actually, despite numerous okay, despite numerous requests to investigate the site, the Aurora Cemetery Association has consistently blocked all attempts to exhume the grave, leaving the truth about what's buried there shrouded in mystery.
Speaker 3: Now why would they do that, right, especially now this could be this town's claim to fame the first quote unquote first alien crash in America. You would think that they would hold on to that naked a tourist attraction like Roswell did the funeral grounds refuse to let people dig. I find that to be odd. Yeah, it could only be good for the town if even if it is a complete hoax, it could be good for the town. How many towns have gotten famous off of Sasquatch sightings and things like that and lean into it and have whole Sasquatch cafes and shit.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe they don't want it to be big though, because it says as of twenty twenty three, Aurora, Texas as a population of only fourteen hundred and fifty three people.
Speaker 3: Oh it's gotten a little bigger. How about that?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, in one hundred years a little bigger.
Speaker 3: Again, that's that's less than the entire population of my high school in twenty ten. Dude, we had sixteen hundred and like fifty kids at that high school.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure we had that many kids like in my grade.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying. So, like it's a small town. That might an exaggeration, but from keeping it small.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Well they could just want to keep it small, or there's some truth to it.
Speaker 3: So uh.
Speaker 2: Scientific analysis and archael logical evidence, it says scientific investigations into the Aurora incident have yielded intriguing physical evidence beyond the mysterious grave site. While disputed burial records continued to fuel debate, physical analysis has revealed critical findings that challenged the persuasive scientific consensus about what really happened in eighteen ninety seven. The key discoveries include number one, metal fragments with unexplainable properties, as confirmed by a North Texas State University professor's analysis. Number two ground penetrating radar detection of deteriorated remains in the Onmark grave, and number three well watered samples showing unusually high aluminum concentrations. The detection of the windmill of a windmill base at the crash site initially seemed to debunk the UFO theory. However, you'll find that this evidence actually validates witness accounts that mentioned a windmill's presence. The Cemetery Association's persistent blocking of exhumation efforts or has left essential questions unanswered. Despite the significant physical evidence uncovered. How much money you think it would take to pay one of those fuckers off a grand.
Speaker 3: Oh no, way more than a cran. But at the same time, there is a price tag. I promise you there's a price tag.
Speaker 2: There absolutely is. Maybe I mean, just person, you.
Speaker 3: Don't need to plot their cost that that'd be a good like balling your band to go off of you.
Speaker 2: And look, you don't need to convince the entire administration.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm just a guy who's the caretaker of the funeral plot.
Speaker 2: Who's there right now? Right, I need you to go for a walk and I'll i'll you know, I'll dig it up and then I'll rebury it. I'll resought it. You won't even know that I was there.
Speaker 3: But I wonder if it's because it was it's a Masonic funeral owned plot, that they are the actual officiating body that won't allow it to happen, which ties into them having other types of knowledge about things that we don't. I don't know if they're.
Speaker 2: Even still holding up the whole Masonic thing now, because.
Speaker 3: That's very true. They sold the land to the town, so I don't know that they have any dog in this fight whatsoever. But I'm just saying it's an interesting extra addition to the store.
Speaker 2: I can imagine you get one of the grave guys that is working there late at night. He's making what fifteen bucks an hour, probably not even that, right, He's just there to maintain the headstones. He's there to you know, cut the grass and weed eat and make sure that they're you know, getting rid of the old flowers and you know, all the garbage that people leave over it at the grave sites whenever they go and visit their loved ones and stuff like that. You give him a grand, bro you give him, I'll get I'll even pump it up, give him, give him two grand. He's gonna take that. And I'm gonna say, look, buddy, you you fell asleep, or you went to go walk to the store, you needed an energy drink to be able to stay up or something like that, and whenever you came back, now there just seemed to be some kind of new sod that was laid, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know, but if anybody living in the Dallas Fort Worth area wants to take a twenty mile ride north and go to Aurora and ask the caretaker of the cemetery plot for this type of bribery.
Speaker 4: Listen, we would love to hear a report.
Speaker 2: I think because this is what did it say, like an hour outside of Dallas.
Speaker 4: Like thirty minutes outside of Dallas twenty miles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a four hour drive from me. I might have to take a little little cruise.
Speaker 3: Why not.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not saying that I have an extra two grand to throw away by any means. But still it'd be interesting just to poke and prod to see, you know, how he would scurry or she would scurry. I don't know. Maybe it's a girl that's doing that kind of job nowadays.
Speaker 3: Hey, yet another reason for the good cult members to come check us out on Patreon. Hey, if you want to see that type of content where we can go on location and try to grease a couple of palms to get some really good content out of it. Yo, you want to instantly support the show directly, that is the place to go. Sung it out. But all right, so all of that being said, we don't know the situation with the grave site, but there's a lot of questions and a lot of uh it sounds like some malarkey, Okay, it sounds like some some tomfoolery going down in Aurora, Texas with the cemetery.
Speaker 2: Plots, like double tapped on that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, fuck you.
Speaker 3: But I personally believe that the inhabitants of the town would have known if they were burying the Burt bodily remains of a human pilot of an airship that wasn't crazy unknown technology at that time, or if they were burying something non human. I feel like they would have at least had that kind of uh wherewithal to understand that that's what was happening here.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing, and that's the thing with a lot of these alien stories that we've been talking about lately. A lot of these people really have nothing to gain from this. You know, these people didn't end up becoming millionaires. They you know, you know what I mean, Like, they didn't their names weren't etched in history, and they're now regarded as the alien observer of whatever fucking year.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It didn't even get a new windmal out the deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, it's just the stump or whatever where it was being held.
Speaker 3: Right. So all that to say, now, let's talk about that guy that wrote that news article S. Hayden, because apparently there's a case for it being all a hoax made up by this one guy who wrote the story.
Speaker 2: All right, Many skeptics point to S. E. Hayden, a Dallas Morning News reporter, as the designer behind what they believe was an elaborate hoax designed to save the struggling town of Aurora. Known for his reputation as a prankster in the community, Hayden's single article about the UFO crash raised immediate suspicions about its authenticity. The lack of follow up reporting by Hayden himself as strengthened the case for a fabricated story. Further doubt was cast in nineteen seventy nine when historian Eta Pig's challenged key elements of Hayden's account in a Time magazine interview. She particularly disputed the existence of the w mill on Judge Proctor's property, a central detail in the original story.
Speaker 3: Even though right here it said that, you know, the fact that there was a platform for a windmill to stand on actually leads it credence.
Speaker 2: In the other article, I think it even showed the picture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it showed the not the platform. Sorry, the slab where a windmill once stood, so her saying that there was no windmill and they're being a slab for a windmill. Sorry, one of these people are lying and there's still a fucking slab for a windmill to this day. So okay, Well not like The Times magazine is known for being the most honest ever.
Speaker 2: And let's be real here. I mean, if this was the American Men in Black per se, you wouldn't just go and rob a gravesite. You would infiltrate the story through and through. You would have people that would be trying to debunk and stuff like that to say that these people were crazy, like is wouldn't that be the smart move if you were, If you were to go in there and take everything away, you would cover all ends.
Speaker 3: In this how this goes deny, deny, deny, make counter accusations, implement others, bury the story. I feel like we just talked about this two days ago and I said these exact words.
Speaker 2: I don't know exactly. Yeah, with what was it, Project Mockingbird or Operation Mockingbird, whatever it was, It's like they've all infiltrated, and Time magazine was one of them.
Speaker 3: If you remember, yep, That's that's how this goes, dude. Anytime there's a cover up, you'll see a whole list of denials. There will be counter accusations. There will be character witnesses saying that this person and this person who are eyewitnesses are full of shit. They'll they're just shove their character down the toilet and call out things from they stole a stick of bubble gum in middle school. You can't trust a word this liar. It's the wildest shit, the wildest shit. Yeah, yeah, yeah, this all or was trying to help the struggling town of three hundred people from obscurity by saying that they got crashed into by an alien. That wasn't even a big talking point at that time. Bro, What No, what logic is there to that? Why wasn't there a follow up done to it? Because the records was thrown down a well, because the body was buried, and because the town wanted to move on with their lives and nobody got famous from it. The town isn't even known as a UFO town. Even though this is one of the earliest reports confirmed quote unquote confirmed in America. The town didn't even try to cash in on it.
Speaker 2: That's why recent investigations into the Aurora incident have unearthed and triggering physical evidence that complicates the hoax theory. Modern UFO sightings in the area continued to draw parallels to the nineteen or to the eighteen ninety seven events, suggesting a possible connection to an ongoing phenomenon. The changing community viewpoints have led to these key discoveries. Number One, metal fragments found near the alleged craft site contained un usual isotopic ratios that don't match typical earth materials.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry right there.
Speaker 2: Sorry, what are we talking about a fucking meteor because that's about the only way that would happen.
Speaker 3: But this is all okay, fine, even if that's the case, This was a slow flying craft. All eyewitnesses that didn't say it came crashing down super fast and wyel them and left a crater at all. Actually it was slow flying. I've never heard of a slow meteor before, Jonathan, I don't know about you.
Speaker 2: Good point Number two, ground penetrating radar surveys have revealed anomalous subsurface structures near the reported burial site.
Speaker 3: Agreed and numbers, and I mean in a grave cemetery you're gonna have underground things.
Speaker 4: That's how this goes.
Speaker 3: But there are some weird anomalies around this particular grave site that had a metal pipe put in it, quote unquote.
Speaker 4: It just none of that checks out either.
Speaker 2: Anomal list subsurface structures near the reported burial site.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So and then there was chemical number three, which is chemical analysis of soil samples show traces of elements uncommon to the region's natural geology.
Speaker 3: So like, for instance, I don't know this. Jacob's not speaking on behalf of the world here, I'm just asking the question. So you're saying you found chunks of aluminum in the ground when there's no alumina or out. You know, however they pronounce that alumina mines in or around Aurora, Texas. Would that possibly be some sort of crazy samples that were discovered that don't make sense why they'd be there. That'd be like finding volcanic rock in Baton Rouge, Louisiana where there's no volcano around. Yeah, I would call that a bit of a red flag dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is called anomalous phenomena, right, Like, this is something that it's not common, it's unusual. You're not gonna find it, and whenever you do find it, it doesn't make sense, and so they typically would you allude to that as anomalist phenomena. Now, that doesn't necessarily mean that it's alien or otherworldly or anything else. Could be something else entirely, But that being said, you're finding this at an alleged UFO crash site in which you had how many testimonies of eyewitness testimonies that say that they saw this and there was a grave site for a fucking alien and you're finding you're finding this anomaloust phenomena right there, right, Okay, I got a problem with that.
Speaker 3: There's too many things, too many red flags on the plane. I'm sorry, there's way too many.
Speaker 2: Too many. It says. You can see how these findings have promoted or prompted rather researchers to reconsider the case's authenticity. Though definitive proof remains elusive, local historians now maintain a more complex view of the incident, acknowledging both skeptical and paranormal possibilities. The final thoughts in the article, it says the UFO the Aurora UFO's incidents influence on modern UFO culture cannot be overstated. You'll find that its impact evident in the town's community involvement, where locals have reshaped the crash site into a tourist destination, complete with a historic marker that commemorates this mysterious event. I would hardly say that it's a tourist destination with a historical marker. You're talking about Literally, it didn't even get its own plaque, bro like this. It was a part of a plaque that included a lot of other shit.
Speaker 3: Right, there's a whole cemetery marker talking about the history of when this cemetery was founded. Confederate dude, bought it from the Free and Accepted Lodge of the Masons. There's a child buried here by the way, there's this crazy alien story whatever, and now people still get buried here today.
Speaker 4: That was a fucking footnote.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't even like dedicated specifically to the UFO thing exactly. So yeah, I would hardly say that that the town is trying to cash in if that's all day dude. So yeah, it says the cases. Media influence has grown dramatically through numerous documentaries and TV shows, including UFO Files and UFO Hunters. Which have brought Aurora's story to global audiences. You'll notice parallels drawn between this eighteen ninety seven incident and the famous Roswell case, cementing Aurora's place and UFO folklore. Even the controversy surrounding the missing grave marker and attempted exhumations has fueled ongoing debates. While definitive proof remains elusive, Aurora's legacy endors as a fascinating chapter that continues to enthraw both believers and skeptics in the UFO research community.
Speaker 3: Indeed, indeed, now let's hear from an eye witness, shall we. This one here is from Texas ufologists. I'm sorry, TEXASUFO Sightings dot Com. And this has a little bit of a mixture of things. Some of it's going to sound repetitive. It's the overarching story, yes, but this gives a little bit of a different insight into what happened because it's the actual eyewitness testimony.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Well, this was documented in November tenth of twenty twenty in Aurora. They say that they saw a large stationary triangular UFO with blue lights. The quote is, I noticed an extremely large, dark triangle shape and the sky almost directly above me.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, So some of this is more modern, but it all harkens back to the original.
Speaker 4: In eighteen ninety seven, Let's go.
Speaker 2: It said a large triangle with transparent looking exterior lights had a blue hue. Was driving home at nine pm in the country back road of FM seven one eight. It is very dark and there are some stairs visible out here. I note it up stairs stars. Yeah, sorry, I was like, stars, how are you seeing the stairs? Anyway, it says I noticed an extremely large, dark triangle shape and the sky almost directly above me. It did not appear to be moving, but more so hovering. Sounds a little bit like the story, right, like not moving very fast going ten to twelve miles an hour. You would call that hovering.
Speaker 3: Right, I would.
Speaker 2: Each corner of the triangle has a light with a blue hue to it. Each light was twice the size of the Northern Star and was very bright. As soon as I turned on FM four six six eight. That's the thing out here in Texas, all the roads are FM something. I don't even know what the fuck that stands for. I don't know. I'm like, dude, are you trying to point me to a radio station or what.
Speaker 3: Is this supposed the federal marker? That's a highway number, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yea. Even in Katie they got FM street names and shit, I'm like, what the fuck? Anyway, So as soon as I turned on FM four six six eight, the object was out of view. A short time later, I saw an airplane that was moving at a regular speed and had flashing red and yellow lights. Although no photos or videos were taken of this encounter, triangle you are very common, and I have covered them many times over the years. Here are some recent examples to compare.
Speaker 3: Okay, now these are recent. You see that flying triangle. The plane has lights like that.
Speaker 2: Let me see that in real life, I.
Speaker 4: Mean yeah, but you also see the orbs that.
Speaker 2: Dude, I mean yeah, it's not making up some kind of larger craft. It almost seems like individual kind of things whatever it is. I mean. And that's the thing with the orbs, like they're so high up in the sky. It could be maneuvering stars for all I know. And I don't even think stars maneuver like that, you know what I'm saying. So but it absolutely not you know, satellite, absolutely not an airplane, absolutely not a helicopter or any kind of military aircraft, because you would hear something. I mean, I was out in the middle of the fucking woods, bro, I would have heard it, you know.
Speaker 3: Indeed, indeed, now this person is talking about their own personal experience in and around or a Texas hold up. But now they get into the historical go up.
Speaker 2: Just a cunt hair, here we go. So when this was June twenty seven to twenty twenty four thirty or five pm in San Antonio, the triangle UFO is seen flying low and hovering in one instance. This is the picture preceded by rumbling trumpet sounds.
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Is that some mellowheem shit bro, It's possible. Anyway, I saw I saw rumbling trumpet sounds. I was like, hold on, I got to read that part.
Speaker 3: I heard that.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 2: Aurora, Texas, interestingly enough, is the location of the of one of the most famous UFO sightings and crashes of all time. According to local news reports, in eighteen ninety seven, a cigar shaped ship crashed into the town of Aurora and a deceased alien body was recovered and buried. It is it possible aliens have kept visiting Aurora ever since anyway, as always, if you've seen a UFO, perhaps a triangle report your sighting.
Speaker 3: Indeed, now the written unknown hieroglyphics with the Aurora crash, Now this is the part of the arc I really wanted to get to. Yeah, the person with the modern day sightings. I'm not dismissing those. I'm not saying that, you know, okay whatever, fuck that. No, no, no, no, I'm with you. We do need to talk about those. But it's this episode is about the eighteen ninety seven crash.
Speaker 2: You know, sure, but it still sets precedent that there's still this kind of shit happening over this tiny little town because it's said earlier, whenever I was looking up the population, it was only like, dude, it's only like one and a half miles big, Like that's why it doesn't have that many people there. Like, it's a tiny little town.
Speaker 3: I would call it a village. Honestly, dude, it's not even like a proper city, a proper town. I mean they you know what.
Speaker 2: A cool name though for aliens to come Aurora. Yeah, like it just checks out. I'm with you, so, uh, it says, all right, gets into the Texas Crash to seee alien body found in the wreckage. Many people know the story, and in fact, some will even visit Aurora just to learn about the famous UFO crash and take a picture next to the iconic cemetery plaque that mentions it. However, not as many know that the alien body that was found had papers on it, papers that appear to contain unknown hieroglyphics. Ufo Jane discusses this amazing detail in the video below and explores other cases like it. So obviously not this this is Egyptian hieroglyphs right here.
Speaker 3: But so this is the picture of the crash that we talked about earlier. This is the article written by our guy who allegedly was a hoaxer because he was known to pull off a practical joke from time to time, right and all these things. Yeah, so, I actually don't know how long this video is, and if it's super long, then we're not We're not gonna watch the entirety of it. You know when I watched a twelve minute video.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, that's all right.
Speaker 3: She brings up.
Speaker 10: Are very eerily reminiscent of m seen during another equally well documented but not quite as famous Eupho case, the rendulationhm Ufo case.
Speaker 11: And these geometric symbols and these that were seen during the rendleassham Ufo included a triangle with this sphere on the top.
Speaker 10: The rentless m Ufo is considered to be brick.
Speaker 3: Now, real quick, I would call those a form of hieroglyphics right now. Obviously they don't look like the Egyptian hieroglyphics, but we don't have many other things on this planet to confer that against, right.
Speaker 2: A lot like your boy Danny Gohler trying to explain what he's seeing on the other side in the DMT.
Speaker 3: Realm Okay, I mean what he described didn't look like this, But to your point, I mean he was like this unknown to us, Well he was.
Speaker 2: He compared it to the Egyptian hieroglyphs and the Japanese symbols or whatever. Too so, and that's what's hard about it, Like, how do you describe something like this, Like, right, the only thing that you would be able to compare it to would be Egyptian And that's not even doing it a due service.
Speaker 3: It's like, none of this looks like anything from this planet. I've never seen a language written pictographic, pictatorially that looks anything like this.
Speaker 2: That being said, I don't know what every Egyptian symbol looks like either.
Speaker 4: That's fair, that's fair, But I mean, even these symbols.
Speaker 3: Hold on appearing on these this doesn't look like anything we have seen before either.
Speaker 2: Oh he also said that it kind of looked Hebrew, too, didn't he?
Speaker 4: I think he did. I mean, but that's the thing.
Speaker 3: If you're trying to describe something that you've never seen before, you're doing your best to compare it against something that would make sense to other people.
Speaker 4: But it's not gonna do it justice.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't say that it looks Spanish or Portuguese or French, because those still are they still look like regular letters of the alphabet, you know what I'm saying. These are more symbols than they are letters.
Speaker 3: So all right, So we have this hieroglyphic writing on papers and apparently on some of the craft and the pieces from this crash from a quote unquote airship from some secret society out of California that no one's ever fucking heard of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it says the mystery aircraft reported in Texas just days before famous eighteen ninety seven Aurora, Texas UFO crash. Old news headlines reveal. It says, all right, so this was April eighteenth, eighteen ninety seven, multiple cities in Texas, including Fort Worth, with a mysterious aircraft with searchlights. Oh is this the same one or a different one?
Speaker 3: So apparently there was more sightings around this time a couple weeks later.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, all right, so it says you may know about the story of the large cigar shaped aircraft, the craft that crashed over Aurora, Texas in eighteen ninety seven, well before the Wright brothers first took flight, and UFOs could could be easily debunked as planes or drones. But did you know that just a few days after that amazing incident, other sightings of the of the mystery airship were reported over Texas Space.
Speaker 3: Miss three air shoot not the one the one crashed.
Speaker 2: A mystery right, specifically in the cities of Sherman, Fort Worth, Hillsboro, Marshall, and Paris, Texas. It is worth noting that there were other sightings of mystery airships reported throughout the world in the late eighteen hundreds coincidence. As always, you'd be the Judge.
Speaker 3: Okay, now this is this is kind of like a strange and startling. It's a sign letting you know that something happened here. But there's more things here. Bro.
Speaker 4: Another eyewitness account.
Speaker 2: At least three young men who are camping upon Bull Creek at Huddle's Point say they saw it. What is that?
Speaker 3: Messrs Geo, Yeah, this is the name, Messrs Geopwell, Ted Towan and Jazz Calwell.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I thought that was like a military shortening of something. Went up to the lake Saturday, Saturday afternoon for a couple of days camp and pitch their tents. At about three am, it began to reign and the men were held to get up and fasten the tent. It was at that time that they saw the mysterious aircraft. They claim it was in sight fully for fifteen minutes and are positive that they could not be mistaken. At intervals of every few seconds, it would throw at searchlights, and the boys say that the light looked as big as four ordinary arc lights.
Speaker 3: So is it possible that and this is a couple weeks after this crash, is it possible that whoever was on this craft their homeboys came looking for them.
Speaker 2: Try to get a little retrieval action.
Speaker 3: Going possibly, or just to see what the hell happened. You know, last known coordinates were here? Will hell send out a search team?
Speaker 2: So weird. So, according to the local news in Aurora, Texas, a strange and very large cigar shaped craft crashed into a windmill. Okay, we already read that, which I've only read made recently. Give the case tremendous weight. Okay, yeah, well, there seems to be a lot of shit going on in Aurora.
Speaker 3: Indeed, indeed, now this one is actually from a.
Speaker 4: News radio Actually, what was the next article I was looking at?
Speaker 3: Next? Okay, okay, okay, good. This is actually from a local radio channel, ninety five to five FM KLAQ, and they talk about the Texas famous UFO sightings throughout history. Now, of course they're going to bring up Aurora, but there's been others, Big.
Speaker 2: Dog, thank you for tuning in to KLAQ ninety five point five FM, el Paso's best rock. Good God, Oh that sound that sounded very radio esque.
Speaker 3: I'll give you. I'll get props.
Speaker 2: We've been in front of a mic for too long. Anyway, It says the UFOs fly for Texas. Oh yes they do. According to this story by Newsweek, Texas ranks amongst the states with the most UFO sightings six and eighty eight. It's nineteen ninety five. Good god, But which ones are the most famous u UFO sightings? And it gets into the cigar shaped one that we're having the show about. But another one.
Speaker 3: So I want to I want to see about this video right here, because that's the original tombstone. Let's check it out. Oh yeah, that's the video for.
Speaker 5: A story like this.
Speaker 7: Tayter Injunction local cafe.
Speaker 5: A place called Tater Junction is as good a place to start as in any order. It's where Frankie Shorty Miller gets his.
Speaker 7: Coffee almost every day after my office, most of the time.
Speaker 5: Where his cup of joke comes back with a dirty joke or too.
Speaker 7: Oh I hang on down on dirty one on TV.
Speaker 3: I really remember. I told you there's that old guy who just like has the knowledge of the town. This is your guy, Frankie.
Speaker 5: Maybe a tall tale or two along the way.
Speaker 7: I've heard ten different stories I've heard about the marshan it chrast own Aurora e on what they did with the bodies and all this stuff.
Speaker 5: Because this is Aurora, Texas, forty minutes north of Fort Worth, where in eighteen ninety seven the Dallas Morning News wrote about a terrific explosion, a flying saucer colliding with a windmill, and a badly disfigured pilot they found who was not an inhabitant of this world, which explains the historic marker bearing that story at the old Aurora Cemetery, and why amid the gravestones of Aurora's founding fathers and mothers.
Speaker 9: They're still a huge divide between the believers and non believers.
Speaker 5: You can find the city administrator sitting on a rock.
Speaker 9: I had ordered the placement of this rock here because people wanted to know where he was.
Speaker 5: He is the UFO pilot, the one they've since named ned, the one who early Aurora settlers supposedly offered a good Christian burial on this spot, underneath a narled tree protected by a hive of bees, where visitors now use markers to claim the rock and the spot where his earthly resting place supposedly came to be.
Speaker 9: I think it's a fun story. I'm not entirely sure it happened.
Speaker 3: But after a short walk this has been one of the biggest cover ups ever.
Speaker 5: To Aurora's tiny city hall.
Speaker 3: This is the smoking gun.
Speaker 5: A believer of the and of Ned Mannequin are awfully easy to find.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think it happened.
Speaker 5: Jim Mars is an author, conspiracy theorist, and newspaper reporter who covered this story decades ago when he and a.
Speaker 7: Friend we found readings, found.
Speaker 5: Evidence of metal fragments at the grave. But then the next day they were gone and someone took Ned's original headstone too.
Speaker 7: He said, I mean it was the government, And I said, I think you're right. I think they've been aware of what really happened at Aurora and have been keeping tabs.
Speaker 5: On it, but keeping tabs on the story. From his outposted Tater Junction, Frankie Miller had a suggestion find the UFO and the shattered metal pieces. The locals decided.
Speaker 2: That would have been hard.
Speaker 5: When to get around to bury in a farmer's well, I might have been in a whale of vingt So we found.
Speaker 3: It's been a story foreed.
Speaker 5: It's Jackie Stone's well. Is this the old well? This whole here? This is it his granddad's well. He always told him the story it's the best story you'll ever hear. Even told him. These are the trees near the old windmill where Ned and his disintegrating flying saucer met their feet. That right there seems like it's never got even bigger. Yeah, well, spaceship will do that to it.
Speaker 6: It's a damn good story and it's not going away.
Speaker 5: Whatever happened here one hundred and twenty years ago, or at least the story that started here one hundred and twenty years ago, help put Aurora taxes on the map. But now as they re embraced the legend of Ned, these one hundred and twenty years later they're helping. They're spot on the map pen finally get a little bit bigger. They're building a stainless steel monument, complete with the windmill, at the entrance to town. The UFO is the Aurora city logo. They're even putting it on coffee cups, hoping Ned one hundred and twenty years later, this has.
Speaker 9: Been in plans for about three years.
Speaker 5: Can bring a few more tourist dollars to tenn. She believes tips, a Tator Junction waitress would be happy to see.
Speaker 2: We have to have one claim to fame everybody does. I want to believe it.
Speaker 5: I really do so at this point, you're asking yourself, why not just dig up the alien grave and see if Ned is still inside?
Speaker 9: Let the alien lie where he.
Speaker 5: May, because the city administrator says they can't.
Speaker 9: There's a law in the state of Texas that says you have to notify the next of ken before you exoom remains. And obviously we do not know any other nets.
Speaker 5: So whether they ever dig or not, the legend lives one hundred and twenty years in.
Speaker 7: Counting believer is not really quite exact. I believe in a god.
Speaker 10: I know they are UFOs.
Speaker 7: There's a good potu miiling, real good potform miilony.
Speaker 5: A real good possibility at least that the legend.
Speaker 4: Of Ned aliens Bury will likely.
Speaker 5: Outlive us all in Aurora, Texas.
Speaker 2: Kevin Reese, Okay, damn, I just looked it up. The Tater Junction. It's closed permanently now, damn.
Speaker 3: But it's okay.
Speaker 2: It's only what is that for two hundred and seventy eight miles away from me?
Speaker 3: But look, the town tried. They're trying to make it more of a tourist attraction now. But you heard what she said. There is a law in the state of Texas that if you are going to exzoom remains, you have to notify the next of kin, and since they don't know the next of kin to an alien, by law, they're not allowed to exumin. I'm sorry, did they just admit that it's an alien? The city official just acknowledged that because it's an alien, they don't know who next of kin is, so they can't exum. It was that in the minutes.
Speaker 2: Ain't nothing but a four hour and twelve minute drive for me. Baby. Look, I might have to do a little speculating myself right now.
Speaker 3: I don't know what kind of poems you have to grease to get it approved by the state of Texas to exzuome a possible alien.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I'm not saying e zoom, but uh, maybe I'll go whisper in some ears, you know, see what happens.
Speaker 3: I don't see why not. But also, seriously, dude, that I didn't know that that was the law in that you can't pull up the remains of a body unless you notify the next of kin. And since Ned doesn't have a next of kin on this earth, that's find it to be very crazy.
Speaker 2: He doesn't doesn't have an ex of kin that we know.
Speaker 3: Well, in a court of law, that would be an admittance of guilt, right, that that would be grounds to stand on to say that they just acknowledge that this is in fact an alien.
Speaker 2: I wonder if anybody is ever like so, I wonder if this, if this actually was taken by some kind of men in black, type of American contractor of the government, type of entity, right, right, I wonder do you think that you'd be able to get afea FOYA request for that? No, not even possible.
Speaker 3: Well, I say that whenever you put in a foiler request you have to be very specific. You can't just say, hey, give me everything you have on aliens and they'll just shit you a million pages worth of documents.
Speaker 2: I mean, I can't imagine there's a shitload of documentation on little Aurora, Texas from the crash of eighteen whatever the fuck not?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but your boy Mars didn't come into the picture until the nineteen seventies to ask about it, right, And the only way that there would be something to find in a foiler request is if there was an official report documented on what the agency found when they got there, right, and if it was something super squirrel like secret squirrel, you know, super under the radar, super ultra classified, top secret, bah blah blah blah bap, we wouldn't even know what query to put into the search in order to get a foiler request for this. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it might be a little difficult.
Speaker 4: There are other alien sightings in te Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There was another major event that happened in Lubbock in nineteen fifty one. It says, oh, yes, you know what this story is about. The Lubbic Lights of nineteen fifty one. A very strange light formation was seen over the skies in Lubbock, Texas during the months of August and September of nineteen fifty one. Roughly about twenty to thirty lights were seen. But even after all these years, it remains a mystery of what exactly were the Lubbic Lights.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to do too much digging into that one, because I feel like all the rest of these were going to eventually like do episodes on but the Lubbing Lights is one.
Speaker 4: Then six years later there was another one.
Speaker 2: There was the leveland or in Leveland saw another famous UFO sighting. So another famous UFO case occurred on November tewod And third, nineteen fifty seven. The nineteen fifty seven Leveland UFO people claimed to see a very bright egg shaped ship hover above the city of ten thousand people. Many people reported to spotting the aircraft while driving on the highway. The US Air Force claimed it was a ball lightning. That's always the fucking answer, is ball lighting. I mean, getting so sick of that, dude, Like, I mean, I don't know how common ball lightning is.
Speaker 3: But it's so uncommon that they've never actually gotten it on camera. I think there may be a few pictures of.
Speaker 2: It by actually somebody, somebody recently. This is like as of a week or two ago. I just saw it. Somebody caught the video footage of ball lightning happening in like a target parking lot and it was setting off all the car alarms and it was just bouncing literally from car to car and just traveling across the road. It was the weirdest shit.
Speaker 3: But that was also by accident that they even happen to have a camera on that position at that moment, right, But of course, something that can't be explained. Oh yeah, we believe it was ball lightning, or or it was some light refracted off of Venus through some swamp gas that made you believe that you saw a cigar shaped object crash into a windmill. Judge his house like bro.
Speaker 2: Also, whenever you're talking about the Air Force, if it's UFO related, especially in nineteen fifty seven, you would have to imagine that that would be Air Force territory.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, So anyway, they claimed that it was ball lightning, but no one was able to confirm this. Today it remains a mystery.
Speaker 3: Indeed. Yeah, I feel like we're gonna do episodes on these things too. But yet there was another famous one from.
Speaker 2: Texas nineteen eighty saw Texans have their health affected by a UFO. Our final story takes us to a town of Dayton, Texas. Unlike the other stories where people were left unharmed after their sightings, this one actually includes injuries. On December twenty ninth, nineteen eighty three, people were driving on State Road fourteen eighty five when they spotted an unidentified aircraft spit fire on their car while driving. Betty Cash Vicki Landrum and Kolby Landrum were in the car when the incident occurred. Thankfully, everyone survived, but they claimed to have suffered from radiation sickness and had to go to the hospital. This became known as the nineteen eighty Cash Lundrum incident. The story even aired on Unsolved Mysteries and various TV shows.
Speaker 3: Indeed, indeed, so again, Texas is no stranger to having unexplainable aerial phenomena, as some might say. Now to kind of bring all this to a close, found an article that kind of throws a little shade towards the inhabitants of this small town of Aurora, Texas in eighteen ninety seven, and this one's kind of geared more towards making it seem like a bit of a hoax again with all the evidence that we have found, documented evidence, we got reports from the local townsfolk, eyewitness accounts, local news sources, and even still today there's people in the town that the well you could still go to, the grave site is still there, they won't allow anybody to exum it because of Texas state law.
Speaker 4: All these things.
Speaker 3: There's people out there just calling it a hoax because of course it must be.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, on a quiet April morning in eighteen ninety seven, the tiny farming town of Aurora, Texas was shaken by an event that would echo through history like a ghostly whisper. Before the word ufo had ever even entered the popular vocabulary, before Roswell became the epicenter of flying saucer folklore, Aurora found itself at the heart of a mystery that blended wonder, fear, and fascination. Residents awoke to the astonishing news that something strange had plummeted from the sky, something that would ignite imaginations for generations. What really happened that day? Was there truly a visitor from the stars? Or was it all a clever taiale spun from the dust of the wild Texas plains?
Speaker 3: Right of course, of course. Now let's paint the picture here, the setting, Aurora, Texas in the late nineteenth century.
Speaker 4: Right now, what did that tell him?
Speaker 3: Look like?
Speaker 4: What was the situation there?
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 2: Oh one of those named things? Oh yeah, you're good. So in eighteen ninety seven was a sleepy community struggling with drought, disease, and economic decline. Life was hard, and hope was sometimes in short supply. The arrival of the railroad had been delayed, leaving Aurora isolated and longing for a spark of excitement. People relied on each other, and news travel quickly by word of mouth or the local paper. Against this backdrop of everyday hardship, the idea that something extraordinary could happen, something not of this world, was both thrilling and unsettling. Life revolved around church gatherings, farm work, and simple pleasures, making the sudden appearance of a mysterious flying object all the more remarkable. For many, the event offered a brief escape from daily struggles, a story that would linger like a legend whispered around campfires.
Speaker 3: Of course, of course, because these poor country folk just had to make some crazy story up about something that no one had ever seen before to shake it their monotonous, you know, grind that they had made for themselves.
Speaker 2: So also we're talking about it, mentioned about how it was kind of a bit of a like a church town, like a and and you think about it, like if everybody there, I don't know, I mean, I imagined that it was probably mostly churchgoers in that tiny little town, right, and church goers if it was actually, like, you know, if they were that headstrong about their beliefs and then they saw this thing, wouldn't you say, like, do you think any of them would have thought that it was like an angel or a demon or something like that. But nobody said anything like that.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. None of the eyewitnesses said anything like that. This whole conversation about how aliens are clearly angelic, clearly demonic, clearly nephylimic. That is such a modern conversation to be had. These people, fundamentalist Christian in this small town of Texas, didn't look at this thing and go, God's mad at us, or it's one of Satan's spawns. Nobody had any thoughts about that whatsoever. Dude, what's saying?
Speaker 2: What's up with the websites? First you had an orgasmic pillow, Now you got a fucking ad for astroglide.
Speaker 4: Yo, I'm telling you it's weird.
Speaker 3: Look at this. Itens arousal and pleasure astroglide. Yeah, it's I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe the aliens are trying to say that, you know, some antal probing is coming?
Speaker 3: Is that what this is? Are the aliens speaking to us third party through the ad agencies. Okay, might be you never know so anyway, getting back to it here the crash? What did witnesses claim? The actual testimonies.
Speaker 2: The morning of April seventeenth, eighteen ninety seven reportedly began like any other until townspeople spotted a strange cigar shaped craft streaking across the sky. According to eyewitness accounts, it seemed to wobble and descend erradically before crashing into a windmill on Judge Judge JS Proctor's property. The resulting explosion scattered debris, damaged the windmill, and even destroyed a water tank. Some locals later described seeing pieces of silvery metal unlike anything they had ever encountered. The buzzed with confusion and fear. What could possibly explain such a bizarre occurrence? For the people of Aurora, it was as if the universe had suddenly reached down and touched their world. The sense of wonder was palpable, with some feeling all in other's deep suspicion.
Speaker 3: There were sauce, no doubt. Now the alien body quote unquote alien Again, this article is calling it a hoax, fact or fiction.
Speaker 2: Well, it says one of the most sensational elements of the Aurora Clash crash was the claim that another worldly being was found among the wreckage. Eyewitnesses said the pilot's body was not human, small, fragile, and strangely dressed. Oh so it did have some clothes on. According to the local lore, townsfolk gave this mysterious visitor a Christian burial in the local cemetery, treating the unknown with respect and compassion. Despite efforts, no conclusive evidence of the grave or of this grave have ever been found, though a modest marker once stood as a silent testament to the story. The idea of an alien buried in Texas soil adds a layer of haunting, intrigue, feeling countless debates and midnight conversations whether fact or fiction, This detail transformed the incident from a simple crash to a saga of cosmic proportions. The image of townspeople tenderly burying a being from another world captures both the kindness and curiosity of the human spirit.
Speaker 3: No doubt. No, let's dig into a little bit of the media coverage, and our boy, who was clearly a prankster and also never fed, wrote a follow up to this story, Let's dig in.
Speaker 2: News of the Aurora crash quickly spread beyond the town's borders, with the Dallas Morning News publishing a detailed report just days after the incident. The story captured the imagination of readers across Texas and beyond. Some believed every word, while others dismissed the tale as a hoax or tall tale born from rural boredom. That's what you do when you're bored, us makeup alien stories.
Speaker 3: Before people even knew what a UFO was, right, nobody was talking about Little Green mannering these things. Yeah, you know, those old crazy hill villies and Aurora, Texas, all three hundred of them, just coming up with wild stories just to do so, Like.
Speaker 2: Bro what the national fascination with mysterious airships had already been building in the eighteen nineties, and the Aurora incident poured gasoline on that fire. Letters poured in, and reporters visited, eager to see the crash site and interview witnesses. Yet, as with many sensational stories, skepticism grew alongside belief. Some accused the town of fabricating the story to draw attention or revive its struggling economy. Despite these doubts, the story refused to die, becoming a fixture of American folklore.
Speaker 4: Again, no one got rich off of this at all.
Speaker 3: But okay, yeah, it was to revive the small farming towns fledgling economy. That was due to a trout. But yes, and alien stories. What's gonna make their crops grow? All right? Now, let's take into some scientific explanations and skepticism.
Speaker 2: Met Modern investigators have approached the Aurora incident with a critical eye, searching for logical explanations behind the outlandish claims. Some suggest that the airship seen crashing could have been a meteor, a weather balloon, or even a case of mass hysteria fueled by the aras fascination with mysterious flying machines the lake.
Speaker 3: Hold on, wait a minute, Wait a minute, weather balloon. I don't know when weather balloons were invented. I don't know that off top, but I feel like eighteen ninety seven is a bit premature for people to send up a weather balloon to get readings from the stratosphere. I don't know this for a fact, but that sounds a bit ridiculous to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, weather balloons were first used in the late eighteen hundreds what purpose, with significant contributions from French meteorologist Lyons de Bort, who began launching them in eighteen ninety six, And that was in France. Okay, damn right around this time. That's what makes it so fucking weird that all this shit like is you know, you had uh, it's it's very coincidental that this is happening in this way. I'm not saying that to try and degrade from the story.
Speaker 3: French weather balloon. See if the French weather balloon from eighteen ninety six looked like a cigar, I feel like that would also.
Speaker 4: Be a bit you know, telling towards it.
Speaker 3: But also yeah, yeah, so it could have been a meteor they said it was hovering slowly. Meteors don't do that, or a weather balloon, this new crazy technology that no one in bump fuck Nowheresville, Aurora, Texas had ever heard of. Sure obviously that it was going down.
Speaker 2: Damn, stop sharing, stop sharing the screen. All right, oh shit, this is weird. Okay, So here we go the weather balloon from the nineteenth century. Look at that, it almost looks like a cigar ish kind of thing, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: But why would a French engineer who this is like his baby, this is his mona Lisa. This is cutting edge technology. Why these other weather balloons those are yeah, those are newer ones. Why would he release this in Aurora, Texas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's uh, it's strange, it said. The weather balloon nineteenth century artwork teather balloon that has been turned into an electric meteor lot meteorolite meteorological recorder. This one carries an an and a NEMO meter. There we go, used to record data on wedspeed. Okay, d uh oh, well look here we go, especially in France and the United States. Artwork from the nineteenth volume. The first period was eighteen ninety seven of the French popular science weekly La Science Elestrugi.
Speaker 3: That's my point, right, Like this was as far as like new science and new tech goes. This would have been like the new Tesla truck of its day when it first went out to the showroom floor.
Speaker 2: And it also it also had this in Aurora, Texas. Also, it has nothing to do with the elements that were found on the ground, and it has nothing to do with the body that was allegedly found right, I don't.
Speaker 3: Believe so, so kind of throwing that one out. Yeah yeah, see why they would make that comparison, I really do. It doesn't really hold water to me. But anyway, let's go so, uh fascination with mysterious flying machines.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, So the late eighteen hundred saw a surge in airship sightings across the country, open or often later attributed to misidentified natural phenomena or experimental aircraft. Skeptics point out inconsistencies and eyewitness testimonies and the lack of physical evidence such as photo photographs or verifiable artifacts. Yet, despite exis ostive searches, no definitive explanation has ever been found. The line between fact and folklore remains tantalizingly blurred, inviting debate and further investigation.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this is one of those airships that they're talking about here, and this is a part of the airship wave of eighteen ninety six to eighteen ninety seven.
Speaker 2: Things huge, this massive.
Speaker 3: Thing, and there was only one pilot. Dude, this cockpit alone holds a crew and this whole thing, you're telling me that's what took down the windmill. Okay, didn't cause any records on the ground other than some metal fragments that was made of some material that no one had ever seen before. They took all the records and threw it in a well, and some non human person got out of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not buying that.
Speaker 4: The airship wave, let's see.
Speaker 2: The Aurora crash was not an isolated event. During the late eighteen nineties, mysterious airships were reported across the United States, in California to the Midwest. These sightings often describe cigar shaped crafts with bright lights piloted by shadowy figures. Newspapers delighted in publishing sensational stories, sometimes with tongue firmly in cheek, but always with an undercurrent of genuine curiosity. The phenomenon sparked widespread speculation where these early inventors testing secret flying machines or with something more extraordinary at play. Aurora's story fit perfectly into this wave, adding fuel to the fire of public fascination. The aras blend of scientific curiosity and unbrindled imagination created fertile ground for tales of visitors from the skies.
Speaker 4: Right, of course, it tales. It's all folklore.
Speaker 3: In tales.
Speaker 4: Now's talk about the investigations and the exhumations, as in them exhuming a body from a grave.
Speaker 2: Over the decades, amateur investigators and UFO enthusiasts have flocked to Aurora hoping to uncover hard evidence. The cemetery where the quote unquote alien was supposedly buried became a focal point, with some even requesting permite to exhume graves and search for answers. Metal detectors, ground penetrating radar, and other tools have all been employed, but results have been inconclusive. Some claim to have found strange mental fragments, while others believe any evidence was long ago lost or removed. The quest for truth has become almost as legendary as the incident itself, with each new search adding another layer to the unfolding mystery. The lack of concrete answers only seems to deepen the allure, drawing fresh generations of seekers to Aurora.
Speaker 3: I agree now some theories hoax, misunderstanding, or something else.
Speaker 2: Theories about the Aurora incident run the gamut from deliberate hoax to misunderstood natural event. Some believe Judge Proctor or local journalists concocted the tale to revive the flagging fortunes of Aurora, hoping to attract visitors and investment. Others argue that the collective stress of drought and disease may have fueled a kind of wishful thinking, allowing an ordinary event to be transformed in memory into something extraordinary an A A minority insists, A minority insists, that's a weird way of framing that that the story is true, uh, pointing to the consistency of certain eyewitness accounts and the persistence of the legend. The truth may lie somewhere in between an incident that began with a real occurrence later embellished by rumor in the natural human love of a good story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gotta be what it is. It's a good story, you know now.
Speaker 2: But those are the same people that don't believe that Roswell happened either though, Like, right, you know, there's no proving anything alien to some people, you.
Speaker 3: Know, absolutely. Now, it goes into the Roswell crash in the shadow of the Aurora incident, right, and then it talks about the enduring legacy. It talks about what the Aurora crash teaches us about belief and wonder. Like I said, this article doesn't really do a good job of trying to convince the person one way or another. It shows it, but it kind of looks at it from a hoaxy stand. But good cult members, you be the judge. When you look at the Aurora, Texas crash incident, so many red flags come up. For me personally, there's too many red flags to ignore it. As we always say, if there's that many, we got to do deeper digging. Unfortunately, they won't let anyone dig. They refuse to allow anyone to exhume the body because they can't find the next of can of Ned the alien. That's crazy to me, but okay you can't. I'm I'm maybe you could get with the guy that owns that well, dig down and see if you find these chunks of wreckage remains unless the same government body that came and exhumed Ned's grave also went and took those away as well, And there's nothing there now. But all the studies showed and all the reports and the mel detectings and the findings and all this showed that these things, at least at one time were there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean, I'm I'm a believer in it, dude. I think that a lot of this stuff is always going to be shrodden in mystery. Especially Look if it was if it was bullshit, Like if it actually was bullshit, and let's just say that it was some kind of made up story by the mayor and the people that were hoping to revive the community. Let's take away the fact that the windmill is no longer there. Let's take away the fact that they did find strange metals, that of which are not common to the area. What do you do about the gravesite? Like, what do you do about the grave site? There used to be something there and now there's something else there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: The tombstone, dude, right, Like what sense does that make? They have pictures of the original tombstone and it has like a flying saucer with some windows on the side, and that was it that got taken the date Mars and his boy was there with the metal detector. They have pictures of the original tombstone that was there. They come back the next day, the tombstone is gone. The grave has been recently dug up, and there's a metal pipe sticking out of the ground.
Speaker 2: And also let's think about it like this too. For they for them to be having such a problem with exhuming the grave site, where were they? Where were the people that are controlling this ground whenever all this shit was taken right?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it something that is that easy? Do they not have a graveyard keeper working the graveyard shift? And somebody went in the middle of the night and took the tombstone and buried a fucking pipe in where the tombstone used to be? Like, where were they at? Because that almost makes me just want to say, well, fuck trying to get permission, Let's just go dig the motherfucker ourselves, because clearly the other people got away with it, and nobody better than I.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, to be fair, it's not like there's you know, people working the graveyard shift at cemeteries anymore. Most of them are you know, they come by once a week to cut the grass kind of thing. I get that you don't have like guards at cemeteries, you know, typically.
Speaker 2: Oh that's true, But even still, I mean, well, I wonder if there's even like security cameras.
Speaker 3: No, I guarantee not in the seventies.
Speaker 2: In a real now I'm soud.
Speaker 3: Possibly, but even still I doubt it. I mean, the town's only got fifteen hundred people in it.
Speaker 4: Let's fucking go, then, I say, let's get after it.
Speaker 2: There's no reason not to.
Speaker 3: I mean, let's let's ask for forgiveness, not permission. Let's find out if ned is really down there.
Speaker 2: Bro, Yeah, I mean we can. I mean, get a metal detector, get a little weird, you know.
Speaker 3: I got I got a buddy that's got a really fucking good one. So we're down.
Speaker 2: Let's get weird. I mean yeah, I mean, of course, the we want to be able to distinguish if it's uncovering some kind of metal from the ground and not the pole that's buried in there, which I think was to throw off the metal detectors, to be honest, like that makes the most amount of sense of all things. You put a metal pole in there, dude, you know.
Speaker 3: And have it sticking out of the ground like not even like slightly under the surface to where like they'll freak out and then dig two inches and find that and be like, oh, wow, we're dumb. You haven't stuck out of the ground. Just as that's a middle fingers. What that is, I.
Speaker 2: Think it would be interesting enough to even find a casket, let alone any kind of body even in there, because that would lead a little bit more credence to the story, wouldn't it. Like even if you dug and you found like you're digging and you're digging, and you're digging in the next thing, you know, oh shit, there's something here, you know what I'm saying, Like that would send shivers up your spine because you'd be like, Okay, so, how elaborate did this hoax have to be to where they literally had to dig six feet under and bury something? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, dude, there's too many red flags on the plate to ignore. I am personally of the belief that some sort of craft wrecked in Aurora, Texas. And if everybody agreed, and I wish I had more ratcicles to put up. I had a couple of them saying that it was like, you know, a three foot tall being. There was some reports saying that it was like an eight foot tall being. But like my point is that no one think that this was a human. Every eyewitness and they would know what a burnt human to remain would look like, that's not an unknown thing. People have been burned alive in house fires before. But I mean, I can't agree that this was a non human body.
Speaker 2: And I can't imagine that it was such an elaborate coffin that you would use. It was probably some plywood and some nails, right, if even that.
Speaker 3: The I mean, the town was poor. They already said that, so they weren't exactly, you know, pulling out all the stops for this unknown entity.
Speaker 2: If there even was a coonbox, yeah, if it even was, I mean, you know, maybe you would do it like you do a dog. You don't even put in a coffin. You just dig a hole and throw the body in there, covered up.
Speaker 3: Shit. Some people do, good god, what.
Speaker 2: You build a coffin for your dead animals?
Speaker 3: Some people do. Bro, have you ever seen a pet cemetery? Some of these people like take it to the real in degree?
Speaker 2: Fuck that movie? Which movie pet cemetery? Oh I'm we.
Speaker 4: Had like a real pet cemetery, dude.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I've seen them. But that yeah, that's strange. Now I get like, you know, putting your your pet parakeet in a fucking clean xbox or something like that, you know what I mean, but like to go all out to build a like a literal wood coffin with some cushion or whatever, like you're doing too much.
Speaker 3: Now, Yeah, I have a feeling that this was probably a pine box, you know, and they gave it a proper Christian burial, so they probably didn't like treat it like an underling of any type. They would have given it irrespectful burial with a respectable coffin. But it also wouldn't have been a thirty thousand dollars coffin either, you know what I mean, probably the cheapest that the city would have donated the city of three hundred people. I might add, it's not like they were rolling in the tax revenue, because that's a big argument that they were doing this all to bring economy back to the town, because nothing does that like claiming you have a UFO before anyone knew what a fucking UFO was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's something that has never brought any economy to any town in that time. Now, you know what I like, it's not even like a proven thing that this is going to work.
Speaker 3: No, you know what I'm saying. It was hopeful thinking and you know, just a there was a drought and these people needed something to break up the monotony, so they came up with a story on something that pretty much no one had heard of up until this point.
Speaker 2: It logically makes no sense, thank you.
Speaker 3: Ockham's razor is kind of my go to. Not one hundred percent always is it accurate, but looking at the most logical chain of events, it being a hoax just doesn't add up to me, and.
Speaker 2: A judge of all people, to lie about it, you know.
Speaker 3: Like once he got to gain, he lost the fucking windmill out of the deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's already bad enough. You're a judge in a town of three hundred people. You're probably seeing the same motherfucker and in court every day, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And it's like town drunk broke something else again. It's like, what's up, Fred, You're gonna do you a two week stint again? Your wife will come Bailey out in a couple of weeks and blah blah blah, do it again. Like there's no what we were talking about.
Speaker 2: And they had like a single holding cell.
Speaker 3: Like maybe three beds in their holding cell, and like that's what they got like it's this is small town, dude, eighteen ninety seven.
Speaker 2: One much going on back then, No.
Speaker 3: And certainly not documented alien Martians, little green men, none of that. But you look at the eyewitness reports, none of them claimed that it was a Martian. They had the writer in the paper that said something along those lines. But the people that were there, that saw it themselves, they didn't know what to call it. They know what the hell they were looking at, but they knew that that thing's not human. This craft isn't you know, something we've ever seen before. Again, it was before planes were invented. They knew what airships were. But it's not like the people of Roor, Texas were waiting around to see the hot air Balloon Festival come through their town like that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we fact checked it and the story holds up.
Speaker 4: It does to us anyway. But good COLT members, let us know what y'all think about it.
Speaker 3: Tell us if you think it holds up, tell us if you've ever passed through the great town of Aurora, Texas, what your two cents was when you stopped in? I mean, all the stuff, man.
Speaker 2: And speaking of aluminum and silver.
Speaker 3: Indeed, to any of the good COLT members listening, if you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver bullion, just like the silver that was recovered at this crash site, the silvery substance, but we're talking about real silver, that real au. Right, there's ag excuse me, it's ag au is gold. Yeah. What you could do is come down to cecsilver dot com linked in the description below. Down there, fill out all your information on boy, Wayne Clark is gonna hit you up and get your start in this buying and trading. Listen, we understand that gold is up there in price. It's over three thousand dollars an ounce right now. Silver is a little loone. We're thirty dollars an ounce right now. The price of this is going to go up mathematically, it simply must while you still can get your hands on it. There has never been a better time. Now is the time to get your hands on it. Come to cocsilver dot com once again. Link is in the description below and get your start today. But another way to support the show kind of like I said earlier, hit us in the comments and the reviews and let us know.
Speaker 12: But this is a big way to support the show, to help us boost these algorithms. What you could do is please at this time, hit the five Stars, hit the shares of licens, chrides to comments, leave a postly review, and shares with the friends of family, shares everywhere.
Speaker 3: Here's the deal. The more activity our algorithms here across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners. So could that become potential cult members just like the rest of you. Find ladies and gentlemen, Why are you ready? Come check out Meta Mystery, Jonathan's other show and getting the same lever of respect over there, the Five Stars of Positivity and the Stuffs. Come check out kJ to night, come check out both of our individual patreons, and join us for our lives every Wednesday night at nine pm Central.
Speaker 7: And we thank you.
Speaker 3: Everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jake, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 10: So spre
Speaker 2: Sas sass, sass