Speaker 1: Voices drift on winds untane, where it's like spells that can't be made. Close your eyes and feel the sound journey where no bounds are found.
Speaker 2: Open doors inside your mind the ordinary form, because color swirl and stars line in.
Speaker 3: The mental mysteries, you'll find Welcome to meta mysteries where you don't know what you don't know. My name is Jonathan, I'm Sean, and tonight is wonder Wizday live show for the meta mystery crew out there. We call them the one Welcome in everybody who is joining so far, very nice to be able to see y'all.
Speaker 4: Adam, I don't even know if I told you that this.
Speaker 3: Was gonna be the live show, but I didn't.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I just realized that.
Speaker 5: No, I have zero problems with that.
Speaker 6: He's like, I gotta go.
Speaker 5: No, if anything that makes it more interesting and hopefully more helpful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so. I mean, we loved doing the live shows.
Speaker 3: It's just more perspectives and more people can chime in and stuff like that, and so yeah, it's it'll be pretty cool. And and by the way, anybody that wants to be able to chime in, maybe you have a question for Adam or anything like that. Just feel free to put it in the chat. But yeah, tonight we're gonna be conversing with one of our favorites, Adam Butler. We actually just got done recently talking about you on a prior episode about all of your experience with d MT, and in preparation for the show, I went back and I looked at the the video of the only time that I had done DMT, which was last year, and Dude, it's like it's a whole other thing when you watch it, because it almost brings you all the way back, like to that moment of what you were experiencing. Dude, my first time doing it, I had tears running down my face. It was just so like beautiful and all encompassing and everything.
Speaker 4: But have you ever videoed yourself? Not to sound weird, but have you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, that's the extra subscription you get to pay more for that.
Speaker 6: That's not fayture.
Speaker 5: No. And you know, I'm intellectually curious about videotaping that session and kind of seeing what happens. I would say ninety five percent of the time that I do. And I'm with my girlfriend and we're kind of holding space for one another. So I kind of get the replay from her and yeah, there's a lot going on there, and short hand said, no, would I be curious? Possibly, But man, I don't know. I've sit since our last conversation. There's been some pretty unique sessions.
Speaker 3: So love to get into that, yeah, dude, Yeah, yeah, Well I love that you and our boy Danny Gohler got together. That's like two kingpins of the DMT world right there.
Speaker 6: And consciousness in general.
Speaker 3: Man, I mean the way that you guys can just bounce back and forth between each other. I mean the ship that y'all have seen, dude, Like it's hard for a lot of people to keep up, you know what I mean? Like that is because you're learning, Like you you feel like you're learning on that other side or do you even call it the other side or is it just right here?
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 5: I typically call it the DMT realm. Yes, And what I can what I appreciate about Danny and hopefully I personify as well, is a sense of humility, you know, as much as he can say with clarity and confidence what he saw his experiences. You know, when he speaks of the laser experiment, what led up to it. He's had some really profound DMT experiences, but he'll be the first to say that, you know, he doesn't know what the code means. He doesn't necessarily, you know, he's not coming out saying he's got all the answers. If anything, he's kind of saying just the opposite. Let's explore this further, let's get more data points. But to just say like, no, there's nothing here, there's nothing to see. You know, he's just making up shit. I can say definitively from my own experience that's not false. Now, whether that's my consciousness just making up shit because I'm fanboying somebody, I highly doubt that, especially if somebody is well versed in the DMT space and is well versed in what an altered state and consciousness like, how that affects your visual perception and just how dynamic and fluid and all of the weird shit that goes on in that space, and then just the dynamic movement and the laser itself. What I saw was was different and above that. So yeah, I know that was a That was an awesome conversation. And I can say since that I've talked to multiple times, I consider him a friend. I've I've hooked him up with a couple of connections and he and I and I'd like to think that's one of those relationships that we'll just keep bouncing off one another and collaborating in the future, and as we keep expanding our reach and our scope that you know, we can we can approach it because I think we really have the same intellectual curiosity with the scientific bent, but also have no problem exploring the more esoteric and out there and kind of like unexplained shit, because that's what makes it so meta mystery.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's right, dude.
Speaker 7: Sometimes, you know, you got to take the path that's not really taken very often, you know. And I think that, you know, the whole d MT realm is is definitely definitely that you know, and you were talking about the way that Danny Gohler has been going into all this stuff and trying to get people just to look at it. You know, I think that is probably the hardest thing because there's such a and I don't know why exactly, but there's such a stigma on DMT in general, and so yeah, just getting people to look at it, I think it's just I think that's where we need to be man, And I'm loving the work that he's doing.
Speaker 5: And I would say, and he has had some critics, and some of the anybody following the story knows that, you know, some of the more outspoken ones I've listened to, the to the to the people that have not necessarily critical aspects to say, But they're really not they're not shooting down his experiment and they're not saying what he's seeing isn't there. You know, they may have a difference of interpretation, they may have a difference of approaching how you quantify it or you know, how you analyze the data. But I haven't heard one person. I mean, even like on my thing, I've had some people say, oh, you're just looking at the back of your eyelashes, and it's like, you know, I don't even respond to shit like that, because it's like you've clearly never done fucking DMP and you've clearly never actually tried to meditate focus intentionally to see something in it. And it's like if you did, you wouldn't come up with something as asinine as you know, your eyelashes.
Speaker 3: Well, those are the people that don't know what They don't fucking they really don't.
Speaker 5: But you know, I give them the space to say what they need to say until they've experienced it. But like I said, typically even that the people that have, you know, an issue with some of the grandiose things he's saying, still will you know, can't really dispute that not only he I and I stand by what I saw and what I said, and you know, hundreds, if not thousands of other people are seeing something above and beyond the weird shit that you normally see. Dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and actually, I'm super excited to have this conversation just with all of the research that we've been diving into with DMT and how we're understanding it now. And I mean just the some of the findings that they found within DMT X about like how your brain is really only working like five ten percent of it is hiring at any given moment. But then on DMT, whenever they hook up the electrodes or the brain scans or whatever, fucking ninety percent is firing, and it's firing together. Parts of the brain that don't normally speak together are are conversing. And that's what makes it kind of like really all inclusive. It's like you know, whenever you look at that information, it's like, well, to be more proper, the reality that we say we live in is more of a hallucination than even the DMT realm. And just just by that science and looking at those statistics and everything, it's not to say that you know, this reality isn't real. Maybe just every level of reality is a form of hallucination. If everything is all, you know, like stacked up, stacked up on top of each other or something like that. I mean, do you think that like all of that is happening here in a sense like people have said, like it's happening beyond the veil or something like that.
Speaker 4: But if you think about it beyond all time?
Speaker 3: But if you think about if it's beyond the veil, then that would mean that it's it's not out there right like it would be here ish And where is here? Like are we talking about here as far as our subconscious goes here, as far as this reality goes?
Speaker 4: What do you think about all that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a lot to impact there.
Speaker 6: Sorry.
Speaker 5: I think the unique way or one of the unique aspects of DMT that can all be tied into what you're asking is how your physiology the human physiology can change and get to be sensitive, to be way more than your normal five senses. And the fact that DMT, you know, obviously you can smoke in and get that external bump. But you know, we talked about this multiple times, how it is indogenous, it is produced naturally in your own body. How you know with holotropic breathing and deep meditation that you can kind of get your your body to get to those different states. I'm as much as I'm a proponent of using DMT to get to these elevated states. I mentioned in the last episode that and I I remember and as I listened to it, I was kind of like made this bold claim, like fuck it, I'm booking my Minroe trip. So I did go to the Monroe Institute last November, and I spent a week there and did the Deep Gateway Voyage meditation and it was absolutely phenomenal. And I mentioned that only because I think there's multiple ways of getting to these elevated states of consciousness, whether it be psychedelics, DMT. You know, the HEMI sink binarrow beats from from the Monroe Institute, deep meditation, ice bats, there's walks in the woods, there's a lot of ways of kind of getting your body to be able to be more sensitive to different vibrational energies. But the fact that you have just so many more data points and so many so much more coming in when you're in that elevated state, it just seems to be that, you know, that's where that term of Extrassman's volunteers about the more real than real, and you learn that your body really is capable, even if it's only for a five six, seven eight minute period. In my case, anyway, I know when I come back, it's kind of like, oh, that's what my body's like with rocket fuel and with the governor off, with all the do dads and all of the you know, the cheat codes and all the power ups.
Speaker 3: That's what I was thinking too, is that it is kind of like that we have a governor on, you know, and it makes more sense to say, all right, well, Governor's off. This is everything that you get to experience if you're able or allowed or capable of being able to access everything that like all of the parts, you know, like you don't just hit the gas, maybe you shift it into fucking fifth gear, you know, like just get real weird on DMT, and I don't know, dude, it's.
Speaker 5: To keep it that analogy though, that governor is needed. You know, we, in my opinion, we need to be able to filter out a majority of the sensory input. As much as I love that that DMT space, there's no way you could walk around like that, not as a human. You have to be able to filter out the majority of it. But that's where with you know, intentional use, and with the hundreds of times that I've done DMT. Every time, whether it be looking to try to see a laser, whether it be trying to do in a shadow work, whether it be just trying to explore the depths and realms of of that DMT space, it's always with a really deep and concentrated and expressed intent, you know.
Speaker 3: So yeah, And actually we had recently we had our boy Optimistic Banks on the show and he's actually somebody who has done DMT and has had a near death experience.
Speaker 4: And I asked him.
Speaker 3: I was like, dude, I got to ask you, just out of curiosity, was the near death experience comparable to what you experienced in the DMT realm?
Speaker 4: He goes, It's the same exact thing. I was like I knew it.
Speaker 6: I knew Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, dude. So I think it's.
Speaker 5: It's you just have access to more sensory inputs. And that's a difficult thing to describe because it's it's way more than just heightened sound or heightened senses or heightened sight. It's you have and it's not just that synesthesia where you're you know, you're tasting sounds or you're you're feeling different colors and shit like that, but it is really you are acquiring new abilities to take information and that like I said, I don't have a name for those, I don't know what the fuck they are. I just know that, you know, you are able to receive information, whether it be telepathically. You know, people use the words all the time like DNA download, I've had upgrades, you know, all of these these terms because it's it's a it's a different way of getting knowledge. It's not just having some guy speak in English telling you a lecture. It's it's a weird way of absorbing knowledge and you you feel it to your core, and you you know, you don't fucking unsee that stuff like it's it's the sta with you yeah, absolutely, the whole thing does, like you just don't forget it, Like that feeling is so in miss stakable that you know it is escaping for sure.
Speaker 3: I mean especially for me, I've only ever done it one time, so I mean compared to you, I mean, just out of curiosity, if you had to put a number on the amount of times that you've done DMT, could you do that?
Speaker 5: Oh fuck? So I would say, you know, how are you counting it? So to me, each session is when you're taking three, four, five, when you're really pushing it, six, seven, eight hits if you have a eight pen, if you can really fucking whack it. I mean that first day I did I think seven eight sessions, and then within the subsequent months I did dozens and dozens more so, and then after that it just kept kind of going to I mean I said on the last podcast hundreds and put a plural on it. It was probably more close to one hundred. Then I would say, now it's it's hundreds of sessions, which would equate to multiple hundreds of hits, which you know, even one hit is pretty pretty deep.
Speaker 4: And I've had the.
Speaker 5: Whole realm of you know, interactions and you know, I'd be happy to get into listening to a couple of your podcasts.
Speaker 6: Ago.
Speaker 5: I know you have some kind of questions about the entities and some of the more profound experiences, and I know he went over a couple of them on the last interview, but there has been don't know, a couple new ones or more kind of outlandish like even that put me into like that what the fuck type space, But I'd be more than happy to field any type of questions on that or how you want to stare kind of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'd love to hear him, dude, We'd definitely love to hear him. And just out of curiosity, how are you taking the d M T Is it five me EO? Is it ayahuasca? Is it the what is it called the buck? I can't remember the name of the type, the mimosa hostilis or something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you just said a lot of things. So most of hostilite is the plant and the main route that typically you use to make the DMT crystals. So and in my book, I have recipes on kind of going all over this. So I'd say the two main distinctions are if you're drinking it, so that's where ayahuasca is. When you're hearing about these seven eight you know, ten hour sessions where you're purging yourself and shitting yourself. That's where there's a lot of these retreats down in South America. Uh Ayahuasca is specifically two ingredients. It's the the ayahuasca root and then a shatroun a leaf I believe is the plant that they use for the d MT in that and it's it's the d MT plant and then the maoi plant which allows the body to to not break it down as fast. The crystals are made with a simple extraction process and that's where it's basically comes into like a powder form and if it heats up, it turns into kind of like a wax the and that's typically what that's what I smoke. Just to answer your other questions, though, the five meo, that's a it's a different molecule. It's similar, but that's where like the Bufo toad when you hit people with the toad venom so that's a five meo. They also make a synthetic fivemeo and that I have not done. That's on my list of things I want to explore. My understanding is that's even potentially like a step higher of just a complete disconnect and kind of like you see even behind the scenes. Actually, you mentioned Danny Gola. He had a good interview with Zoltan authority from Five Fingers to Death Punch. He goes over his five MEO experiences and I think he did a really good job of differentiating the two.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's crazy, dude.
Speaker 3: And I'm I'm only just curious about what the difference is between them all because they all seem to be kind of taken from other places.
Speaker 4: Like you mentioned the buffo toad.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's the tree bark of the moment hostilis, which is actually a native tree to Texas, which is pretty bad ass.
Speaker 5: It's everywhere, the Acacia trees are everywhere. So my understanding is d mts and in all mammals, it's once again indogynous to us. Uh, it's in you know, thousands of plants, and it's in high enough concentrations where you know, there's several websites and you know that's where obviously when I've made my recipes, where I got it from, where they sell all of those plants and and a lot of them are shipped legally to the US. But as far as the crystal, so once you extract the crystal, uh, there's typically two ways of smoking it. You can put it in a regular like marijuana pipe, and you put a little bit of weed or tobacco underneath it so it doesn't just get sucked through, and you know, you smoke it like keif or like you know, dab crystals or something like that. Well, they make rigs specifically for for that purpose. You know that they kind of look a little I don't say crack pipe ish, but I mean they are. It's it's a crystal you know, you pipe. But my preferred method is, if I'm really trying to blast off and get really really deep, I'll take just a regular weed pipe. I'll put just a tiny amount of weed in the bottom to block the hole, and then I'll put more than I can more than I can consume, you know. So, and in my book, I typically say, you know, three or four peppercorns. As far as size, like, I never weigh anything. I typically just do it visually, but I'll typically put a little bit more than that, and then you know, you can kind of keep reusing that weed screen. So to speak, because it just absorbs, absorbs all of that that crystal when it turns to wax. But if you can take, in my opinion, that first hit is what really really sets it off. So if you take a deep, long, powerful hit and really fucking roast that crystal that first time, you're really gonna blast off, and it's difficult to take the second, third and if you can fourth hit, fifth hit, But that's really where you push the boundaries of blast full full, blast off.
Speaker 7: But you know, as reality just going away, right, do you ever get nervous when you're about to like if you still get, you still.
Speaker 5: Get every time with But that's why it takes ten, fifteen, twenty minutes of sitting there breathing, prayer and meditate getting right. But then the other way of doing it is kind of microdosing it. And you know, even a small half half a single hit is still gonna have a pretty good effect on your physiology. But you know, I don't know how much we got into this last time about using it in you know, a sexual or intimate setting where my girlfriend and I use it quite often, where that's where the d MT pen can come in really really good. So you can like the the five ten carts that thhc you know, vape corts come in Basically once you use them up, you can take the top off, you put the DMT crystals in there, and if you eat it with like a hair dryer, basically turns to an oil and you can vape it. Just just like you're doing.
Speaker 3: That, dude, I don't know how, just out of curiosity, like and not to get too up in your business and personal here, but every time I've done mushrooms.
Speaker 4: This is gonna be a little graphic.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry for the ladies out there, but every time I am tripping, there is no getting me hard dude, Like, that's just not happening, Like, I don't know how how are you getting there?
Speaker 6: First of all, you've done it hundreds of times a couple of.
Speaker 5: A couple of things shrooms. Actually I use shrooms for like hod call like tantric sex, like three four five hour Like I listened to like a three and a half hour playlist before I me and my girlfriend are like, what the fuck just happened? Where did that go? So I think maybe into what what you're just saying, it's it's nearly impossible to get hot or to get aroused, to get you know, in that state. If you can get there, it's almost impossible not to. So it's it's all in your head, it's all in your body. And once you can make that switch and kind of click, and obviously, like anything, it takes practice, but yeah, that's shrooms can get you into that place where then once again, not to be too graphic, but I mean viiagra on steroids on shrooms for.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: But to answer your question about the d M, t uh. The first time I tried it was kind of embarrassing. So my my actual plan was I wanted to try to time climax of orgasm with taking a blast and a hit. And I was going to try to, like write when I'm talking about to put to blow my load, to take a hit and be like see if I can have these crazy That didn't happen.
Speaker 6: He's a scientist man, all right.
Speaker 5: It was data collection, but that yeah, so as soon as I took a hit. And I want to preface this with the woman I'm with and I'm still with, and her name is Alicia. She's the one that wrote actually the chapters in my book. We've we've explored a lot of intimate settings together. We had a lot of conversations prior to this, you know, so we were really comfortable with one another, and you know, our ability to kind of really trust one another is paramount to all this happening. But that so we're in the mix of it. I had the pen there, everything's ready to go, and as soon as I took that hit, I've completely lost my erection. All the blood went from below my waist up to my head. I started completely just going into a deep, deep trip. And you know, in that particular case, she knew what to do, which is just hold me, come to me, comfort me, hold my space. But the good thing again about DMT is it only last five six minutes. So as I'm coming out, we were both kind of like, all right, what the fuck? Like, all right, we're gonna kind of plan that one a little bit a little bit better because that's not going to fucking happen. But so then we took it to all right, let's try to take smaller hits, and you know, have one person. So again not to get into all the details, but say, you know, she would smoke and I would just service her, so to speak. So that way you know, I'm all arouse, I'm into it. Everything's good. And then we would switch off and then so that way, we kind of did it slow and we weren't trying to maximize it in ten minutes, and we were really trying to make it last. And you know, so after doing a single hit a couple of times, now you want to push it a little bit further. That pen is great again if if you like sixty nine ing, I mean, honestly, to take a eight pen d MT in sixty nine is probably one of the best ways to spend a weekend. Not what's not to be too graphic, but if you're into that shit and you're into connecting with your partner and me, and you're inter exploring how your body really it gets to feel all of its its senses in a really profound way.
Speaker 4: No, that makes a lot of sense, dude, And I actually, uh, have you.
Speaker 5: Ever miles over there laughing his ass off, but just just and I may have asked you this before, but have you tried four ACO d mt four a c O DMT.
Speaker 3: So I've done that like plenty of times, and I'm super comfortable with it. I get I still get like a little rambunctious and excited every time it's about to go down because I know I'm about to enter into a fucking reality that is very different. But whenever I get a few times actually, especially like if I'm alone or you know, just kind of you know, I don't have to worry about anything else or kids or any of that other shit, which I would never do this if I have my kids, because fuck that. But there's been times where, dude, I the only way I can describe it is that I feel like I'm getting fillatio across every single square inch of my body. And it's because it's not just like a one spot thing, you know what I'm saying. Like it literally feels like something is holding you and caressing you and loving you in every single possible way. Maybe it's just that dimension. I don't know what it is, but it's it's like, dude, it's all encompassing, like love in every way. That's basically what I'm trying to say, Like, imagine being loved exactly how you want to be loved, if you could pick one moment for the rest of your life and live in that, That's what it feels like to me anyway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and more than just the tactile sensation as well, so the heightened sense of smell, of taste, of sight, of you know, you really, all of those things get amplified and accentuated. And then once again the new senses come in, so you know, try having the most intimate of situations and then you've you're tacking on all these other ways of mending and you know, forming with one another. It really is, it's it's powerful. And then so then what not to sound too county, but like the snuggles afterwards, when you're integrating what the fuck you just saw, that's really where the work, the deep relationship work can come in. And that's where you know, incorporating the feminine aspects the masculine really being able to understand. I mean, at that point, you're so raw and exposed. There's nothing that you haven't shared, and it's it's it's really helpful to for me anyway with my own personal therapy and exploration of myself. You know, I'm certainly not fixed and enlightened. I'm still in the midst of my my transformation and journey and all that shit, and.
Speaker 6: It's never end the journey. I think I feel like.
Speaker 5: That buddy be there for you like that.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, Yeah, that's that is amazing. I'm so happy you have that person that you can just fall all the way into.
Speaker 4: That is that's special.
Speaker 3: Not a lot of people have that, even married people who've been together for twenty years don't have that, you know, and uh so, yeah, it's it's a special thing.
Speaker 4: It sounds like.
Speaker 5: Before you just kind of glass over that point that that that's one of the real beyond therapeutic, where in my case it was mental health or suicidal adiation or depression. I think there's a lot to be said about a couple's therapy or you know, the more you can understand yourself and know yourself and then love yourself, that that can then extend to your meat. And I know, in my personal situation, I had three long term relationships and horribly uh and that was because that when I was still you know, a drunk, narcissistic, bligering asshole like all the crap that I was before. Where now the relationships not only with my girlfriend but every person that I interact with, because I extend that same love and acceptance and worthiness that I know I have, I extend that to everybody else as well, even if they're an asshole. I kind of almost give them a pass and just be like whatever, they're having a bad day or maybe whatever, they're just a prick, but that's their role in life. But yeah, it really helps dealing with relationships. Like you're you know, you you spend three or four hours having a shroom sex tantric sex session with your partner and you've just explored the deepest aspects of your consciousness. You're not going to wake up and bitch because the milk wasn't in the right spot in the fridge and how you left your shoes in the doorway, Like you're going to be you know, yeah, like you're really going to be thinking about whatever, what's your role in eternity and what's the next step of your soul?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 7: I feel like that's a I feel like that's a superpower man. You know, if you can look at people, even if someone's being an asshole and still have that empathy or that that love you know, to express, I feel like that's just a superpower man.
Speaker 6: So you're talking about the senses that you can.
Speaker 5: You said that you have not an issue, but that you were kind of seeing almost like a lack of synchronicities. And you mentioned that because maybe at work you just have so much noise and chay, yeah, just a lot of bad energy. And yeah, you know, I felt it in your voice when you were saying that, and it's like, I feel for you because you're really going to have a protective shell because man, those assholes really will throw that plaque and glob it onto where not only you're not being able to really shine your beauty and light and your uniqueness and creativity, but you're not being able to see the synchronicities and take it in from other people. So yeah, the assholes around you really have to be held at check.
Speaker 7: Yeah, dude, And I feel like it just drains you, you know what I mean, you just feel so exhausted, and I feel like that that can't be underestimated, you know, I feel like, you know, you can say that, but no, I feel like it's a real thing. Man, when you're around people that are just miserable all the time, and you know, it literally will affect your entire day or even weak, you know, because you come home and you're just you're just tired.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 7: You don't even have time to do something extra for yourself, for your family. It's like there's a lot to that man, and well, you know, yeah so and.
Speaker 5: This is a practical thing. I mean, you look like you're, you know, a physically capable man. So I'm sure like people are not just going to go around and stop pushing you around be that like. And I work landscaping with a bunch of like burly guys, and I'm always that guy that singing, dancing laugh and I'm always busting jokes like if somebody's a miserable prick, I will be on them all day about why they're a miserable prick. And you know, not to really pull a scab and you know, try to make the childhood traumas come out, but to really not stand for it, like you know, to demand a kind of resident bubble around you of only an energy that's acceptable to you. And if somebody comes into you like I'm and no, not to just make light of it, but it's like smelling a fucking fart, like if somebody comes in with bad energy, or it's like, man, what do you get out of here? Like you really there's no tolerance for it, and I almost find it enjoyable. To call out the asshole, to call out the dick, or to call out and it maybe even be like the other day, my friend's eighty two year old grandmother. I absolutely love her, but she gives shit to all of her family members. And she sat there and she was at the house for like three minutes, and she's yelling at him to throw a burger on the grill because she's hungry. And I'm like, you know, everybody else is walking on eggshells around her. And I went up to her, kissed her on the forehead, told her I loved her, and I said, you know why you are already yelling at people. I said, you've been here for three minutes. You're already being a jerk. And it's like everybody's like, oh, you can't talk. It's like, no, yeah, you can, like get into the old lady. But as you give her a hug, glover and then tell her I'll get you something to eat before the burger, you know, So it's telling her to go pound sand, but don't come around here to a family event where everybody's laughing joking, what because grandma's here?
Speaker 4: We got all right?
Speaker 7: Yeah, the last thing you want to do is shrink down and be what you need to be for that environment, you know, instead, you know, be be exactly you for that environment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and in any case, you know, if you see a tough guy being an asshole, or if you see a woman treating a guy like shit. I mean, it works works both ways. Like I don't know you have to say that I'm walking around as some like in force or some like moral judge. But I mean, you know, if somebody's really being a dick or not, and you know somebody and at the same token, really you know, be forthright with the compliments, compliment that the people that are spreading positive aspects of it.
Speaker 6: But yeah, dude, for sure, man.
Speaker 5: I thought about you when I heard you say that.
Speaker 7: I thought I appreciate that, man, I really appreciate that. Yeah, because, like I said, it was a real thing. Man, I was really going through it. So I feel like it's it's getting a little bit better, you know, like I'm not a very confrontational person, like whatsoever. And so, but then there's also those urges to be like, hey, man, you know, like what did you do that for? Like some people are just so unaware of like their their surroundings. You know, and they just like bump into you, and it's like, dude, you know, I want to say something, but then I'm, like I said, I'm not very confrontational, and so I just kind of let it go.
Speaker 6: And then that kind of eats at me.
Speaker 7: Because, like I said, I'm shrinking down and not really standing up for myself, you know. And so i'lite at you. But I'm working on it, you know. So I appreciate you taking the time for that.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Fuck the assholes's deliberating to not care.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, it's the best feeling ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But look, I do kind of want to get into some of your experiences, bro, especially since it's been a little while since we've had you on. I'm sure you have gone to that realm plenty of times. I mean, do you feel like you're learning something new every time or do you ever are you learning something new every time or do you ever go back to a place that you've been to before while on DMT or both both.
Speaker 5: I feel like each time is really a unique profile experience, and you know, not every time is profound interactions with entities, Not every time is a DNA download, Not every time is interaction with aliens and shit like that, but even the more mundane where you're you're sitting there and kind of enjoying the show. Like I would say, the more mundane ones where you're not really having that breakthrough experiences, you know, like you're in a three d imax theater with all of the bells and whistles and you're just enjoying this vibratory home and symphony of all the you know, the beautiful sights and sounds and spinning mondolism. You know that that's enjoyable now. I would also want to preface it. Most times I'm doing this, it's in bed at night, typically before bed, and normally with with my girlfriend holding space with me there. So it's it's in a very comfortable setting. It's not like I'm outdoors. I don't have to worry about people coming in. I'm about It's comfortable and relaxed as it can be. And that's after a you know, like I said, a fifteen minute you know, session of a prayer of gratitude. So where was I going with that?
Speaker 3: Well, just that you know, it's not always aliens, it's not always the same thing, but sometimes.
Speaker 5: So sometimes it is just comfortable, like all right, I'm just gonna lay my head down on the pillow, and really, sometimes you want to open your eyes, sometimes you want to shut them. Sometimes you want to cup your ears, sometimes you want to have music in the background. But even the more mundane ones are, in my opinion, a good practice in knowing what your body is capable of, because you're still experiencing the elevated state and just more data points than your normal walking state. The ones that you really blast through and enter that space where kind of the unexplained happenings and interactions happen. That that's maybe, I mean, it's less than half, you know, maybe one or two out of ten, you're you're really getting that like shit, where it's the insectoid interactions or the alien interactions or but yeah, I guess there's a couple that I'd like to point out. But as we already talked about Danny Gola in the laser experiment, and I did do a video about that and I kind of shared my experience. But if I could, if you're interested in it, because I think there's a couple, there's two take homes. I really want to take a state about that. First is the first time that I went to do it, so I had spoken with him, he sent me a laser. You know, I was all excited. I had everything set up, and I don't want to say that I was was cocky or arrogant, but I just mentioned about this process that I normally have where it's normally about meditation and a reflection, intimacy like all of these things. But this was kind of the first time where it was this kind of external third outside, like all right, I want to look at this laser and I'm trying to whatever, get get data or look at something. And so I had everything set up, I had the I had I had it set u where I could kind of lay on the ground if I wanted to kind of like collapse and just kind of be with the d MT. And I took way too big of a hit that that first hit, and I just instantly like had a semi breakthrough blast off, and it was like, yeah, no fucking way, I'm not propping myself up, I'm not staring at a wall. I'm certainly not trying to not get a laser in my eye. And I just I wrote it out, I laid down, and I enjoyed my session and I kind of the point of that was first and foremost, you really need to respect the power of that molecule. It's not something really nearly just go into. I would say, you know, I wouldn't just be smoking DMT just to try to see this laser code. I would I would say, probably something that should be left for maybe people that have explored it at least a few times before looking at it. So that was the first kind of thing is really prepare for the DMT experience. Priority over if you can see a laser or code, or if you have a glass of water to shride the laser and whatnot. You know, really make sure you you're taking care of yourself first. That being said again, because it lasts seven eight minutes. After I kind of recouped, I was like, all right, let's get into this. And there was so normal, normal DMT state. There's all this dynamic movement that there's nothing that stays still and this really kind of weird physics happens where everything's intertwining and going in and out, and so that that's all happening, and there is that normal chaotic vision. And then if anybody just looks at a laser normal with without any DMT, you'll see little swirly kind of movements too, and some of it's maybe reflecting off of dust. Some of it is like just that natural movement. And yeah, there's that that that speckle, and then there's also like swirls and there are people that that when they talk about the laser experiment and he's he points it out too, that that is an aspect you do see that and those those are two dynamic aspects of smoking DMT and looking at a laser that is not the code, And to find the code, it's like you have to kind of peel through layers. It really is just really getting to that. It's almost the best way to describe it is if you're trying to focus in on a microscope, So if you have something under a slide and you're whatever looking at an onion peel in order to get through all the layers, you know, it really depends on how far you are. So if you're trying to find this specific layer of that, you really need to refine that area once you And the first time I did it, I saw it four times and I smoke. I did four sessions that time, and each time I saw the laser after really excuse me, the code, after really looking for it, and within all the crazy chaotic swirling where there's no boundaries and everything's kind of doing its own thing, there was these streaming lines and columns of very distinct its own It wasn't part of the fluid dynamic.
Speaker 6: Of either layer of everything else dynamic.
Speaker 5: It was and it was very very straight up and down columns that really were like the raining matrix and that movie matrix, like the raining code that they start the movie off with. But what I found was also unique was as those columns were kind of scaling down, the symbols as they matched up horizontally. You know, if you had one angle like this and then another angle like this, it would kind of connect and kind of make a line, and then if the other angle had like a C and then nailone connected. So as these columns were going, it also had these not parallel perpendicular codes that were like skimming through it. And it was a really distinct, separate and ordered set of information that I've never seen that type of order where that it was really, like I said, just ninety degree angles upright columns and something cascading down and then so that first time I did it, Like I said, I saw it all four times. The next time I went to go do it, which was probably like a week and a half after, excuse me, I couldn't see it. And I tried for a few minutes. I couldn't find it. Then my eyes kind of got tired and I looked again and I couldn't see it. And you know, he uses the analogy of looking at like the old magic eye books, where you kind of have to focus in the image and once it pops, it pops, and it's very clear if it pops or not. But I think I had a long day. My eyes were fatigued. And again I didn't push it. It wasn't like, well, bucket, I got to see the laser. I'm doing it tonight. So I can see how some people don't see it, or that it takes a little bit of practice. But for somebody that has seen a lot of visuals and a lot of weirds should go through my brain. That was a It stood out as something unique and it had its own structure.
Speaker 7: Did it seem like it had its own intelligence?
Speaker 6: You think? Would you say? No? No, it was just so I kind of okay, So like the entities.
Speaker 5: And whether however you wanted the justice the machine elves. You know, all of those things are I would say sentient beings and they are like that there's a form to him, and there there's there's an intelligence to him. Uh. This seemed the exact opposite. This seemed like looking at a computer Cole just running that there was it was mechanical technical, So.
Speaker 4: What do you make of that?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 4: Like what if?
Speaker 5: Well that that's what Danny says, It's like, what the fuck does that mean? What?
Speaker 6: It's everybody he's.
Speaker 5: You know, and in his defense, and I I appreciate how he words it. He's trying to sell a documentary and trying to sensatialize this really unique finding, and he's saying it's kind of the code reality. And then it's some sort of it states that this that we're in a matrix so to speak. Now, you know that strong, colorful language, but what else are you going to use to describe this? You know, you can word it in other ways, but the d MT space alone is really unique and it makes you question our human footing so to speak. This this kind of makes it look like like it just adds one of those like fuck really like I've gotta I better try to now find a compartment to put this little asterisk in about with all this crazy chaos and all this dynamic movement, that there's some sort of divine order or like ye, and it's not binary because there was more than two symbols. And I want to stress to a lot of people have asked, you know, we'll write them out, or if somebody could have a photographic memory, and what are they? Are they like Japanese single symbols? Are they like hieroglyphics? I mean I could try to draw them out, I don't really not to, And I kind of agree with him that it not to say it doesn't matter. I think that's an important data point and it'd be nice to have a bunch of people kind of draw those out. But I don't think there's much you could really do with them. I don't you know, there isn't like a so called Rosetta stone or whatever that you were gonna match up with.
Speaker 3: Chad GBT has been doing a really good job at decoding certain language the the Boga sphere.
Speaker 4: That have you seen that.
Speaker 3: It's where it's like the dude, it's crazy, It's like this giant like not giant, but it's like a ball that's like a I don't know, maybe twice the size of a bowling ball that allegedly was floating in the sky like some kind of orb or some kind of I don't even know what you would call it. But it was like this giant metal ball and on the outside of it it had like all these inscriptions and some kind of code. It looked like it almost looked like mandola, like some kind of you know what. It really looked like. It looked like what you would see in a crop circle. Let me let me try and pull it up because it is. It is wild.
Speaker 5: My girlfriend pulled up the Easter Island. They had a language and I can send you actually, I can send it to your text if you want. But they had a board and it's like a not cool. I'm thinking Kuka bora but it starts with a K. But it's like this wooden plank that has all these weirds simply yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, some people were questioning the validity of it, but other people have said, like they got it on camera as it was flying throughout the sky, and then the story goes that it hit a power line and that caused it to go down, and so people went to go retrieve it, and whenever they went to go retrieve it, it was really hot. And then whenever they started to take it back, it's it has it has a couple of weird properties. So they said that whenever they went to go retrieve it, that it was really hot, but it also weighed, like, I can't remember the exact amount, they said that it was weighing like ten pounds, like it felt like it weighed about ten pounds. And then whenever they brought it back to the lab it like cooled off, like it went from hot to not just like lukewarm or whatever, like it got cold and it started weighing more. So it went from ten pounds to like, yeah, like went from ten pounds to like forty pounds, and just in the transition to the laboratory. And so whenever they were doing some scans on it, what they found was is that it's almost like one of those like those Russian dolls where it's a bunch of littleer, smaller balls on the inside. And but the weird thing is is that there's no weld marks, there's no cut marks or anything like that. That how would you get that in there? And so what they're saying is that we don't even have the technology to be able to do that anyway.
Speaker 4: And I don't know if that's true or not.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the fucking technology we have nowadays, but that's just the story behind it. And anyway, so somebody put this, if you look right here, there's like this this weird kind of symbols all the way around right here. And so they put that into chat GBT and had it decipher and there was like a message talking about like how humanity needs to raise its consciousness and like like wild shit, Like dude, I'm telling you it is.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 5: Those are relatively simple symbols, how you know, it's not complex like a Japanese symbol or like that. That's what was in the Kiss, cascading rows like similar where it was two or three or four angles and or characters at most, you know what I mean. It wasn't like really complex, which again, that that's what separates it where everything else is almost like infinitely complex. And you know, there is no just straight lines or codes or rows or columns. Everything is just so not that where That's why it was like, oh, I don't see it. I don't see it. I don't see it. And it was like, oh fuck, that's it, and it was it kind of caught me off. God.
Speaker 7: And these symbols are they are they changing or morphing into different ones or are they staying pretty consistent once you see it?
Speaker 5: What I they stay consistent, but but they're going through but they're cascading down, you know, so almost like if you picture like tech blocks, So like each one of those those Tetris blocks, like each pixel you know, has a symbol, and then the it falls down and falls down and the symbols kind of rain down on a replaced with the one above it.
Speaker 6: Wow, that's fascinating.
Speaker 5: And I saw different speeds in each column. So that's where the horizontal movement was weird, because as the columns were would kind of go, the horizontal movement would shoot out like I don't know, it was kind of like it looked almost like sideways lightning shooting out of the rows that were cascading because the symbols would.
Speaker 7: Line up and and and so they're on the same axis. Then as far as like a spatial wise yes, oh again.
Speaker 5: So even even that there is a definitive access and that dm T space is a weird concept because there doesn't it seems to be more than three dimensions and certainly more than just a two dimension access. But this is a two D plane that this you know, up down and.
Speaker 6: Left right right.
Speaker 4: Wow, Yeah, it is, dude.
Speaker 3: It's so strange whenever we're just talking about like weird code and stuff like that, Like I don't know what to make of that buga sphere. I don't know what to make about what you're seeing with the d MT lasers and everything. But and you know, we've we've heard plenty of people speculate about, you know, what kind of reality are we living in. A couple of weeks ago, we had on this this woman that came on the show. Her name is the Quirky Cosmo, and she, like to her soul, believes that we are part that we may be in the eye of some kind of cosmic giant.
Speaker 4: And she was going into like why she believes that, and.
Speaker 3: Just wild I don't know, Like, and so if that's the case, which I don't believe it is, but if let's just play around with that, that we are some kind of eyeball inside of some kind of cosmic giant or whatever, Like would the coding that you see be some like I don't know, like the is it like the like the nucleus walls that would be holding that that kind of code or something. I don't know, how weird you want to get here, but.
Speaker 5: Yeah, even like you're saying, and I don't know if it's Ken Wilbur or you know, there's there's a philosophy of kind of you know, like the mitochondria being absorbed into single cells and then like they have their own DNA and thinking about like cells being part of of our system and think about bacteria and things like that. So you know, there are potentially levels of consciousness that you could see maybe could I could see maybe way that colorful argument could could.
Speaker 3: Go, especially in the quantum realm, you know, like that ship's all around us to the tiniest minute layer and it seems to be its own little reality where physics don't even matter there. And so you know, I I like, you know, playing around with the idea. Yeah, I like playing around with the idea like what if we're the quantum realm to and even and even your kind of thing, you know, you know, you just never know that. I didn't know if like maybe you think you know that.
Speaker 5: And I don't think anybody can tell you know you're wrong, you know, like, I don't think anybody can can prove that that wrong. I think, if anything, only thing you can do is prove the limitations of the theories that they have now. So I think we need more exploration of these far out things. And I think even just and I don't act like I understand quantum physics, you know, to the to the depths, but I understand the concepts and things do move in that that way that aren't just based on space and time, and I've I've experienced it personally. How it's like, how the fuck could that happen? And whether it be simple synchronicities that happen, or whether it be you know, I mentioned in our last thing how I had an interaction with what I considered my future self, you know, so how the fuck does that happen? And so actually, you know that would be a good a good segue too, as that's of our last conversation that was the like, what's the one you know other than that first day where DMT, I say, you know, saved my life and I had my epiphany that kind of whatever. So that that is probably the most profound experience that I had. The other one after that was the one I mentioned on our last interview, which was when I you know, so you're you're having interactions with a lot of different archetypal entities. You're having some that adjusted, some of that are more kind of stern. But then I had one where it was a clear what I thought and interact with my future self, and it was a completely different vibe, completely different energy, and it was me kind of coming in to do a diagnostic check and to kind of calm myself and to let me know, like, this is you know, this is just part of the process. So that was one of those Wow, this is above and beyond normal weird DMT. This is really really weird DMT seeing yourself.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And it wasn't just like me older with with a longer beard, or me as as a you know, old whatever, fucking different person. It really was a familiarity, familiarity with my energy, my you know, my my being. It really it wasn't familiar. It wasn't like, oh, that's Uncle Johnny or that's my Pepe, or that's a long lost friend or that it really was Oh shit, like that, that's me coming in And uh.
Speaker 4: Do you think that people can confuse me? Do you think that people confuse that with God?
Speaker 5: I know, No, I don't know.
Speaker 4: No, interesting, not for me.
Speaker 5: But like I said, that was a really clear you know, my definition of God is an overatching energy. Whether it's more of a energy, vibration, consciousness, you know, I don't see it as like a single entity, whether that be Jesus or Shiva or Buddha or anything like that. I think those are aspects of that. But but then so this was I say about how my girlfriend's typically there I mentioned, and also you know, full disclosure that I'm in this transformative part of my life right where I had all this money in the past, where last time I spoke with you, I was still living in my beautiful parents' basement, which this is where I'm still at. They took off for a vacation. My girlfriend wasn't with me. It was a full moon, and I was My plan was I'm gonna take the opportunity to push it, see where I can go and really have a deep session by myself and not like a ballsy like I need my girlfriend that to hold my hand, but she is typically they had a hold space.
Speaker 7: For me, Like I said, space for you. It makes sense, yeah.
Speaker 5: Because it's not like she's sitting there telling me what to do or telling me to breathe or adjusting my body in any way. It's more just it's it really is like an anchor. It's like you really have that rope that's tied to your waist that you know there is like even sometimes she will kind of actually say in a soft voice like breathe, you know, just because it's a fuck I breathed in however long.
Speaker 6: Oh shit, that's terrifying.
Speaker 5: But in this particular case, once again, I'm very comfortable and I'm gonna I'm gonna explore some some deeper realms. Well, this was and it still stands out as the kind of like what the fuck happened? So the normal interactions with entities or with these other other beings are you go into this this funky DMP space and there's these again santient beings that are interacting with you, whether it be conversing telepathically, whether it be showing you things. Well, this was as soon as I took that first hit there was no sights and sounds, there was no vibratory hume. I was not in my room. I was not in my bed. I instantly felt like I was basically I don't want to say, like this is where I'm kind of asking too, like putting my data out there, like what the fuck? What is this? Like? I was abducted and taken out of my room and I was in this suspended space of like this blue gel, this blue area where I couldn't move, which was the first time I've I've so I've never been in a fight in my life. I've never been restricted. I've never been to the point where I couldn't I didn't have free will of my body. This was the first time where it, you know, it seems like it was a sleep paralysis type thing because I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything. I was in this blue space, and I had a really really clear distinct sensation of like a hot laser scan going up the bottom of my feet and went up my head and then out the bottom of my feet. And if you've seen commercials, there's like this new like rust removal laser where it'll take like an old hammer, old rut right brench or something, and you see it scan up the laser and scan back, and man, I fucking tell you it that it left my feet hot. It shook me to my fucking core because there was no like I said, there was none of the crazy iMac shit. There was no interaction. I didn't see any like grays or any aliens. I didn't see any beings at all. It was just instant blue space, can't move physically hot, going up my feet, traveling up my body to my head and then back out my feet. And I came out of that one. Uh really shook For like an hour or so afterwards, I was just I mean, I called my girlfriend, I called my friends, and I was just like I I don't I think I was not in my house or like something fucking happened. And it was way beyond just Oh, I had a really weird DMPT experience where I interacted with some weird shit. This was well, like I said. Was it just I smoked way too much? Was it a combination of too much in a sleep paralysis?
Speaker 7: Was it you looked at the laser, the laser one to look back at you kind of thing?
Speaker 6: Who knows? Man, you sit there and we're gonna laser you.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well that's why I think, And there is a lot of similarities between the alien abduction or even you know, someone like the cryptid sightings and stuff like that, because once your your brain, your body, your your human vessel is able to receive information at a different like I said, vibratory state of frequency, you know, you can really let in some some crazy shit. And I didn't. I didn't feel any pain, there was no negative sensation. I don't feel violated, there was no like sexual trauma if anything. Like the next day, I felt stronger, I felt enriched, like it really you know, I'm trying to frame it in a way like I was. My body was upgraded. And actually this this is a way of how I've been trying to word it to differentiate it where you know a lot of the profound insights or inputs that you get now. I mentioned how it's like a DNA download or or an upgrade, because it is almost like this instantaneous new information is now in my body. Well, if we're using that computer now, g like a you know, a software upgrade. That particular night felt that was a hardware upgrade that was like no we're we're taking out the fucking the new the board and we're putting in a new one or where we're adding in a new whatever. And there was a really like that was not a software upgrade, that was a something happened to my body. And that was the only time I've ever had that that type of experience or feeling or sensation.
Speaker 7: And the sensation you said that it wasn't painful, but could you describe the sensation like any kind of feeling at all or you just didn't really feel it, like.
Speaker 5: Did you feel like I've had and maybe like a tattoo feeling, but I've had as I'm getting older now, like some like skin spots on my head that I've had taken off with like a cosmetic laser. So I don't know if anybody ever had any like what zapped or hair zapped or anything like that, but it was that type of like instant heat, and it was a zapp where it wasn't necessarily painful, but it was the it was an instant flash, but it moved, it scanned, it moved up and out. I'm within seconds, so it wasn't it wasn't anything that I mean, before I could even sense that it was painful. It was done and out and right like wow, sitting there with my nose trip and snot being like what the fuck was that? And again to this day now, since that time, I've done it dozens dozens of time, I've pushed it really, really deep. I've had interactions with enities, I've had all sorts of weird shit since that day, but nothing even remotely close to that, just like complete loss of control. And so we talked about how it's your five senses hyped up times you know, a million and then all these extra senses. This was the exact opposite. It was the removal of my ability to have any sensation or movement, and I was just along for the ride.
Speaker 3: I was probably in your best interest though, right, like you probably if you had all of the the feelings and the sensations and everything. Maybe, I don't know, was it kind of like a numbing almost, Like is that the way that you would look at it, Like maybe they numbed your body so that you wouldn't have to feel the intensity of the heat scan or whatever.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I mean, I I just think maybe the process isn't all that painful or but this is where you asked me at the beginning, have you ever recorded yourself or now. I've had times where I've had some really like I felt as though, you know, you've won some deep places. And when I come back and ask Alicia what happened, She's like, yeah, you're it felt like I was speaking with somebody else, or I felt like your body was like instantly you were just like a different you were, you know, beating and breathing as a different being. And she said that's happened multiple times, but oh my god, again she wasn't here this time and no one was here, and that that would be one of those I would really that would be the one session that I would really enjoy to see because you know it as much as I can talk about the crazy out there shit, and I'm all about talking about, like I said, different states of consciousness. I believe there are UFOs, aliens and sentient beings and all that shit, but I don't want to just haphazardly throw out there like oh yeah, DMT and alien abduction and that's what happened. I have no fucking idea, but the fact that I'm so used to blasting off that deep and then either shutting my eyes and being aware of my inner consciousness in my inner world, or opening my eyes and looking at the tapestries and looking at the fish tank and looking at all that shit. This was neither one of those. This was instant. Just we're hijacking your body and we're doing what the fuck we want with it.
Speaker 4: Well, dude, I'll tell you what though.
Speaker 3: We actually uh over on the cult of conspiracy. The uh we've been covering like a lot of alien stories and abduction type of stories and really trying to get really familiar with it so that we can try and maybe bridge the gap of our understanding about what it is, where they're coming from, what they what they want, what we are, whatever, right, whatever message comes through with these stories. And so there's there's a wilder there's a wild parallel with a lot of the stories, not every single one of them, but almost almost every single alien story that we've been diving into. Happens whenever somebody is either sleeping or in some kind of trance like state, whether that is in a meditation or their eyes are kind of you know, glossed over as they're driving, or maybe it's while they have sleep paralysis or something like that, or you know, We've talked to this woman named Karen Wilkinson and she talks about how she for the longest time, for years, she said that she was getting abducted by aliens and they were taking her to the same exact place every single night, which is basically like these underground tunnels and deep underground military bases, and they were doing like weird familiar with procedures and everything. Yeah, yeah, and so but it was always every time she was asleep, right, And so I think that it does have something to do with the the state of mind that you're in that almost allows you to be able to I guess the best term would be project there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, Well, I think it's just as simple as turning on your radio, a TV or a computer or you know, you've got to turn on or dial into the right frequency to resonate with it to pick up the signal. So, whether that be d MT induced, whether that be lucid dream induced, whether that be trauma induced, whether that be exhaustion induced. You know, I'm trying not sleeping for several days or even fasting, you know, And that's why that there's there's a lot of different methods or even you know, the tie into like the ancient mysteries where you're walking into a cave for for ten days and going through all this this purging and stuff like that. It's like, you know, you put your body through different whether it be trauma or excited states, You're you're going to be able to pick up different stuff. I think that's that's proven, And now it's kind of like what do we do with it?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 5: You know, what type of positive and creative information can be taken from the space?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean what do you do with it?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: I think I'll tell you what though, I think that you know, you're you're already doing a lot with it, dude, Like it just you're doing a lot with it, even if it's uh, I mean, you're definitely helping other people try and understand what is really going on within these realms with all the experience that you have. But think about the effect that it's had on you, Like, what are you gonna do with it? Like you're doing a lot more with this than you would say buying a new car or buying a new PlayStation or you know what I mean, like material shit that's not really doing anything for you outside of just either A getting you from A to B or B. You know, if you're playing a PlayStation, like you're just fucking wasting your time. Really, So I mean I would say that, you know, it's it does a lot, but you know, living in this kind of material world, we want to try and see what we can take from there into this world. And I don't know, and I'm not saying that that's what you're saying at all, but and you're.
Speaker 5: Familiar with my story a little bit, but you know, as not to necessarily think everybody's read my book or listened to our last interview. But I was the rich white kid from New England that had everything.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 5: I was gifted almost one hundred thousand dollars when I was eighteen. I've owned fifteen properties. I went to college for a long time, like you know, blah blah blah, all of that fucking shit. So what caused me, at forty one years old to have my midlife crisis was I was running around burning myself out in that rat race and I looked really really good on paper, but that's what that was really a part of my self destruction. I think I told you too. I took a year and a half off, I traveled the country, I did the deep exploration with DMT and shrooms, and that was I published my book in twenty twenty three, so it's been out for about two and a half years. And I say the next couple of things with full humility, but to add on to the point of what you're doing, what we're sharing here, and I think the importance of everybody's voice is important, and if you can just click and resonate with one person, and it's worth doing all of this. And since that, all of these beautiful synchronicities have continually happened. Where When I went to the in Roe Institute, my roommate was Michael Phillip, So I don't know a lot of people watching the show might be know the podcast Third Eye Drops. So he's got an amazing show. He's got a lot of shit going on. I was on his show, and I think my episode now has like one hundred and twenty two thousand views. It's like, what the fuck is that. I never thought in a million years I would have over a thousand or ten thousand views. Would be fucking insane. I was on a podcast a couple of weeks ago in Australia. It has over fifty thousand views. It's resonated with a shitload of doctors. This morning, I was on a conference call with a room full of therapists in Australia basically as a like keynote speaker to talk about like mental health and bridging the gap with DMT and you know, therapeutics in medicine. I've potner it up with a couple organizations in New England and I can share these with you that are based on you know, mental health advocacy and giving people access to information and suicidal health, you know help. And I say all this because never in a fucking million years did I ever think that this would be something that I would be doing. Then I'd be saying that my words and messages have reached hundreds of thousands of people, and more importantly, my inbox is full of heartfelt messages from people that are sharing the most profound shit from death and horrible trauma and loss and rape and abuse and the most crazy shit. People are sharing with me and saying that hearing my story or read reading my book allowed for them to open up the conversation and it's not one or two or ten or twenty or fifty. It's really a lot. And that's what gives me. That's why when you was like you guys will like, would you mind having a conversation again, there was no hesitation at all, because it's like, if one person can listen to this and be like, you know what, this is worth living on this planet for one more day and it's worth exploring figuring shit out or no, this guy was in a really really dark place and now you know he's he was able to shine light on it. It's really worth sharing it. And you know, like I said, I say all those things, not in the like bragging like oh yeah, let's you know I've hit some really high points. Just the opposite. It's holy shit. I can't imagine that I've had the opportunity to have people listen to me that many times, And if I have been giving that opportunity, it only refines my message all the more. It makes it even more personal and raw. To make sure it's not just sensational laser and lights and alien abduction. It really is the heart of it is, in my opinion, self exploration, mental health, knowing yourself, and really trying to understand the big picture of what the fuck are we doing and as this human in this experience right now, right here, And that's an answer. I have no idea what it is, but I know it's not prescription pills, alcohol, sixty hour work weeks, just stacking money. That's definitely fuck being in a loveless, sexless marriage, definitely fucking not it. Uh, definitely not it.
Speaker 3: Uh you know right, Yeah, it's just you're you're able to go to a place where you're operating outside of the of the machine in a sense. But uh, Asia has her hand up over there.
Speaker 4: What what do you?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 4: What are you thinking over their?
Speaker 5: Asia?
Speaker 8: Hey, guys, So it's actually a little bit off topic from what we're talking about now, but it's kind of circling back to the alien stuff. So I actually had a crazy dream a couple of nights ago, and I wanted to share it to see just if anybody had some input or like, you know, maybe a similar experience. But so I had a dream and this is my first like dream involving an alien, but like the first one where I've communicated with them in a dream, and so I get I'll just try to like it was pretty like intense, but I guess I'll just summ it up to like what I believe to be the most important point. So I was in my driveway and a UFO just like materialized like in the sky, like pretty low to the ground too, and I was like, oh, that's like pretty fucking cool like UFO, and then it like flew over the house and then I was like okay, So then went through the house ended up on the back deck and then this UFO, the same UFO is like hovering above the yard and the alien who is you know, I'm assuming piloting this UFO is on the deck and at the time, like I'm having people over, and there's like it's nighttime, but there's like people in the pool swimming and people on the deck, and either nobody seemed to care that there was UFO in the ard or they just couldn't see him because he was just like standing there and like everybody was just going out about their business still like nothing changed. People weren't freaking out or anything. And I like looked at him and I was thinking, I'm like, what is he doing here? And he heard my thoughts and like he responded to me in my mind and was like he was basically said, like my race is one of many who watch over Earth. We're just here to like like watch you protect like we don't protect Earth, and keep an eye on you guys. And he was like, I was like, oh okay, like and then he was basically saying that there's like a war going on right now and it's been going on for a long time, and to us, it's like a spiritual war, but it's like very much a real thing that's happening like I guess like physically, but not like to us. It's like energetic to us. And he it was like I looked up to like the sky and it was like he took this like lens off of my eyes because when I looked up at the sky, it was like I just seen a whole bunch of UFOs everywhere. It was like if you could like imagine a meteor shower across the entire sky, just like in every direction, That's what I've seen in It was like everywhere. And I was like, oh shit. And he was like, I was like, so is this like the war And he was like yeah, some are bad and some are good aliens or whatever. And as soon as he said that, one like a UFO like ziped down out this guy and like there were these fireworks that were in the yard and it like levitated the fireworks up. But as soon as it got into like their ship, their ship like blew up and the fireworks went off. And I was like, why did that happen? And he was like because they can't.
Speaker 6: I was or no.
Speaker 8: I was like, are those bad aliens? And he was like, yeah, they wanted I think this part was symbolic, but he said that they wanted to take our weapons from us so that we couldn't like stand up to them basically like fight back in a sense. And he said that the reason it exploded it is because they can't like physically interact with us because there were different densities than them, and so it's all like has to be an energetic interaction and like it will harm them if they try to like physically interact with us in a sense. And like it's really hard to put into words, but like when he was telling me, in my mind, like it all made sense and the dream and I'm like, okay, like that that makes sense, and like the entire time that I'm like conversing with him, I like just feel like I don't feel scared at all, Like I feel very calm. He had like a very wise and protective energy about him, and it was like, but that was that was pretty much it. That was the dream. But it was like a super I've never had like a dream like that. I Like, I've had crazy dreams, but that one was like crazy and coherent, like it made sense. And so I just wanted to share that and see if anybody kind of had a similar has had something similar.
Speaker 4: What a gnarly dream that is awesome like this?
Speaker 8: I know it's like one of those dreams, like how do you just wake up and go to work after that?
Speaker 4: I mean, what is what is your take on that? Adam?
Speaker 5: Well, that was really well described, Like I felt like I was along for the journey there, So very good job describing a dream. I know that can be difficult. I would say one of three things. Either that's complete bullshit and she's just making it up, or she's been watching a lot of videos and movies and has heard that same line thirty forty fifty hundred times and she's just regurgitating it. Or three, the shit's fucking real. The message she got is very similar and aligned in parallel, which has got not gotten what I've heard from multiple people. But it seems fuck as I'm getting goosebumps, like giving my ticke, But it seems to also be like what human history has been saying for thousands and thousands of years, or like what everybody has kind of been saying from all different ancient wisdoms and religions, and my understanding all of human history kind of says a similar story to what she just beautifully articulated of those three options. Without knowing this young woman, I'll give with the benefit of the doubt that her, her body, her vessel, whatever some way was able to have that veil removed or refined, or her antenna able to pick up that type of information, and she saw an actual intellectual download. And if I could, whether it's bullshit and made up or not, it sounds like this that experience is probably gonna have a lasting effect on her and it'll probably alter how she does whatever. And I think, whether it's quote unquote true or real or not, the last thing, physiological effects and how that will change her way of thinking and potentially in a positive way, is the important thing similar to like a DMTU psychedelic experience. It's like, however, for any of the nay says that would be like oh pooh pooh, Well, I think that will give her a beautiful outlook on life and a helpful one. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I had this dream a couple of days ago, and I like just keep thinking about it felt so real. It was like yeah, and I just woke up from it, and I was like, yeah, it makes you feel different, Like you wake up feeling like kind of like lighter, like you know a little bit more, you have a better understanding about something. And I was just like, man, that's crazy because the only I only had one other dream involving an alien before, and that one was like scary kind of I was just like walking down my road and I just appeared out of the sky again and it was like in front of me, but like we didn't have a conversation or anything. And this the one, the alien and the dream I just had a couple of days ago. He like appeared kind of like human looking, but like super sharp like chisel kind of like super like defined like facial features almost like to the point where like you know he's not human because he looks too kind of like carved in a sense, and like it's very smooth skin and stuff like that. And then like the eyes you can just kind of tell like a different, you know, not a human energy about it. But in the dream I had months ago involving alien, he like I don't know if it was like a reptilian because it was like green kind of I don't know, like you know, all the races out there, but it was like green and scaly, but it wasn't super tall like how they'd say, like like the draconian ones are and stuff. But I felt really scared in this dream. And in this dream, my sister like she was with me. We were walking down the street and I just like put my arm out in front of her to like, because she's younger than me, to like protect her kind of. But I would just like didn't want to take my eyes off of that one. And I was scared in that dream, But this one I was the complete opposite. I felt safe, I felt calm, and I was like I enjoyed kind of like being in his presence and learning from him.
Speaker 4: I buy it.
Speaker 3: I mean, Adam, I think you were spot on there, dude, as far as like, uh, you know, many different mythologies and religious and spiritual practice is have talked about like this spiritual war for.
Speaker 4: A long time.
Speaker 3: And uh and and also like is DMT not being secreted whenever you're sleeping anyway?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 8: Oh, yeah, that is true.
Speaker 3: So maybe that was I mean, I don't know, dude. I mean we've, as I said, we kind of covered a lot of d MT stuff and we actually learned something new.
Speaker 4: So from from the d MT X.
Speaker 3: Studies, they say that they found that not only is d MT secreted from the pineal gland, but it's also in your lungs, which is why the whim hoff like in the breathing method and and all that stuff works. Well, maybe that's why it works is because DMT is also happening there too, but also in your cerebo cerebral spinal fluid, which makes sense for the whole cundalini thing too.
Speaker 4: Right, So yeah, it's I don't know, dude.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of pieces that that tie it together. And you know, even you bring up your buddy there that had the neodethics and how he kind of liked tied it together, Doctor Joe Despenser I mentioned him in my book about Becoming Supernatural, I think is a really you know, medically based book that talks about physiology and how you know, serotonin and melatonin get broken down very easily into d MT, and that there are studies with deep meditation and holotrophic breathing that you can you can pulse it. There's a lot of research and data out there that shows that DMT in another person And I mentioned this I believe on the last podcast, and he's somebody I can I can probably make the connection with Anthony Peak. He's written a bunch of books about neo death experiences and altered states of consciousness, uh temporal epilobe epilepsy like migraine, headache, ores and stuff like that. How people that have those states really kind of have like these psychedelic visions and time lapses and are able to go into these really transcendental states, realms, whatever. But he he always brings it back to d MT and the natural, indogenous aspect of it, and I think that's always there, that's always present. And then you know, if you're doing like what we've been talking about, if you're bumping that up with the external hit and I would you know, as we're talking about it being indogenous. That first day, when I took that very very first hit, it really did feel very natural, very neat. It wasn't scary. There was this kind of nasal sensation, nasal cavity sensation, excuse me, that was very familiar from a childhood kind of time where it just it wasn't a scary as much as all you everything is changing and you know there's a lot going on, but it did feel normal, natural, organic, indogenous. I mean all of those words. It wasn't foreign, a familiar or alien or drugging or any of those things.
Speaker 3: What do you mean by a familiar nasal situation? Can you dive into that a little bit more like how something nasally would be familiar as a child.
Speaker 5: So if you've ever done the like holo traffic breathing where you know and it takes ten, fifteen, twenty minutes to kind of get to that point, but I remember the first time that I actually did that with the intent of trying to, you know, and induce your own dodgeness d MT. When it did stop happening, it really there was this nasal sensation where it was like snock kind of dripping down the back of your throat and that was that was when it was like, oh shit, this really is DMT. You can taste it. And you know, if I hadn't smoked it prior to I wouldn't have really understood or realized that. But that ties into I remember very specifically living in a childhood house. I was seven eight years old in my neighbor's back hallway. For some reason, I got instantly put to that time in that space where I had that same sensation that I remembered. I have a very you know, like photographic vivid memory, but it instantly brought me back to childhood sensations of swallowing snot in that hallway. But it wasn't snot. It was in dodgenous d MTD or leaking cerebral swinal fluid. Oh. You know, there's a lot of theories of I think somebody called like golden nectar, Like it's been like talked about that if you if you were able to get your body to vibrate and hum, you're able to kind of release it and that when you smoke it and obviously now you're inhaling it and it is you're tasting it. Fully because it's in your mouth. It's a very similar taste, smell, feeling then when you're when you're doing that deep breathing.
Speaker 4: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is so fascinating too, because I've always had like allergies like crazy my entire life, and I'm always like MUCUSI and snotty and everything, and i gotta do this wholenvage thing like every single day and everything, and like fuck man, just go like it doesn't even matter what season.
Speaker 5: Is, Soude. This wasn't like nasal like salty gross snot coming from shit in your nose or that you're hacking up through your mouth. This was like leaking from your brain and coming down like yeah, like a a different type of drip. That was like, where the fuck is this coming from?
Speaker 3: Oh all right, well, before we get to the next story, I did want to get over the chat. White boy Wizard said, good evening, you lovely motherfuckers.
Speaker 6: What's up my dude?
Speaker 5: He's over there building some shit.
Speaker 6: He's always he's always up to something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, fucking worker man. Love it.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: Taylor said, how's it going or how goes it? Fam totally here for these DMT talks. And Taylor also said, I think this is a question for you, Adam, that says, if you can go back to the same place in the DMT realm, could people go to the same place like a meeting spot, do you encounter the same entities or different each time?
Speaker 4: So I think there's a couple of questions. Aaron, however, you want to answer that.
Speaker 5: So I never experienced the same entity twice, and I've never been to the same location twice. That being said, there does seem to be a flavor or an ambiance or or a sense of like this is the group, or this is the archetype, or this is the type of energy of flavor that that that session is. But I think that's that's why my understanding is with like the d mt X project, where there they are trying to quote unquote map it, and I don't think that's like, you know, come up with like a an actual like gis map of it. But more you know, are there similar shapes? Is it? Is it moving, is it morphing, is it dynamic? Is it three dimensional or does it seemed to be hyperdimensional? Are the entities? Are there not entities? And I think that's where and so now I've done it hundreds of times. Like we mentioned, it never gets easy. It's always I'm always kind of nervous going into it. It be maybe similar to you know, like if if you're a snowboarder or a skier, if you're going down like a triple black diamond and it's icy, even if you've done it a hundred times, you better be cautious and give it respect because one false move and you're gonna get slipped and you know, go off the trail and die. And it is kind of like that type of respect and reverence where if you if you think for one second that you're gonna go in there and kind of do your own thing. That's where I can get a little bit, a little bit off. But I've had when I was first like that first few months, I felt as though I had a welcoming committee where it was those gestory machine LF type things where I would come in. Uh. And I've discussed this on quite a few other you know areas, and I don't know if it was with you us or not, but it was like I was like an animal at a zoo. So when my human consciousness would get lit up by by d MT or almost like a firefly in a dock field. When I got into that space, they would kind of be able to glob on and see that this, this human is now glowing with this like d MT. And once I started going into it and going into it often, I felt as though they kept coming back to me excited that I was there, like they were was this kind of like welcoming committee. But it wasn't every time like oh, yeah, that's Jeff d l for that's whatever, you know. It was more just this is the weird group of the And I could see where people call them entities or excuse me, jesters or machine els because they were that kind of fun amusement parky light, you know, come with me, come with me, let me show you type energy. But then maybe to answer her point too, that some of the other kind of common archetypes where you know, people talk about insectoid or mantis beings. Again, I think this is it's going to be colorful language and everybody's going to have their own way describing it. But I could see the distinct difference between the small, typically tinier jestory elves and these beings are what I consider like the mechanics or the technicians of that space where they're the ones that are kind of coming and interacting with you. In my opinion, I've had those insectoid interactions where they either showed me how to use my body properly, whether it be to breathe properly, pulse fluis properly, it showed me some of those extra senses in what they could do, or in a couple of cases, they kind of actually took control of my body like a like a transformer glob on or like like that venom suit where they you know, you'd get into that space, they would be an interaction and then they would come in and really kind of like play your human instrument like a professional artist and musician knows how to play a human instrument where we as most And that's kind of like a good takeaway where up and until you really know the limits of in the power of your human musical instrument and how it can be played in all the different ways it can make notes, you really don't know how divine and how beautiful you are. And that's what those mantispians are, those insected being said did for me where they're really you know, they're shown you all the bells and whistles of this this human suit. But so there are those distant groups, and then there's the pleasant, motherly feminine archetypes that are really nurturing and loving, and you know, some are sexual, some are not. You know, there's.
Speaker 6: Of these different entities.
Speaker 7: Not to cut you off, but was there any correlation that you could pick up on as far as maybe your state of mind or maybe what you were going through before having these different entities approach you or experience them.
Speaker 5: Not as much of a correlation as I would like, you know, you'd like to think as much as the intention and as much as the prayer and meditation prior to would kind of like direct and stare it like almost.
Speaker 6: Like you could meet you where you're at kind of thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like you're you're picking the movie ticket. But sometimes it is like you never know what you're gonna get. But there have been and and I think it's I always try to go for like the overall flavor, you know. So sometimes if I'm going into that space, maybe it's just I want to I'm not looking for anything. Maybe I just want to express gratitude and joy and thankfulness and appreciation, and I'll go into the space with no you, no notion of what I want to get out of it. It's really just to go in there and give thanks. But then there are some some other times where I'll go in there and be perfect honestly, what am I gonna do with my next career path? What? What? How do I align with with what's true to me? Whatever? How do I get laid next? Who am I gonna like? Whom I get a date? Like? You know, sometimes that are kind of like what am I gonna? Can you give me any guide a direction? But if it you're kind of you're you're at this road. So yeah, in most cases you really are. You're you're in their realm.
Speaker 7: Right, And so as far as setting the intention, you really just want to get your mind right, get kind of relaxed. And but wherever the d MT trip goes, that's where it's going.
Speaker 6: Basically.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I mentioned you know, and obviously what's right for me is subjective is it going to be for everybody else? But like you know, I would say, not out in public, not driving, not in a room full of other people, not if there's a if you're out like camping and there's a shitload of mosquitoes. If it's in the middle of the day, turn off your phone and they'll really just be conscious of of what what you're doing, you know, like just like hopefully we wouldn't just whatever, make love willy nilly.
Speaker 6: Or want to be present.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, in extra hyper present, right, knowing that that this is going to be a hell of a jump and a hell of a journey, and yeah, yeah, I've never The only time that I had a little bit of a pushback was when I did maybe have a little bit of cockiness of arrogance and I kind of went, and they're really thinking I could, like, you know, get answers on like how the pyramids would built, or you know, like go in there and be like I want access to the Acostic records, and the fuck I went and that I didn't get those answers. If anything, I kind of, I don't want to say like got kicked out of the space. But it was almost like I didn't have any fun interactions for several sessions until I made my amends and kind of said sorry and then asked to get back into the club, so to speak.
Speaker 7: You're in my wild now, Grandma, right, I wanted I wanted to ask you, and I don't know if you've had experience with it, and I don't remember if I'm actually willing to bet that Jonathan didn't have his experience the last time we were talking to you, But have you ever experienced the void? Or it was just like nothingness.
Speaker 5: My first that first first day, I mentioned how I did seven eight sessions and it was a total of you know, forty forty five fifty hits each session. So that first set introduction to the sites and sounds, you know, you get it, get a feeling of of what it feels, but no no weird profound insights, no entities. Again, pushed it, pushed it, pushed it. That last session when I when I say I had my kind of life changing, life saving epiphany that was also similar to that alien where everything was blue and paralysis, but that that was different where there was also no no hum, there was no sights and sounds, and that was kind of like this this black void of this black space where that's when I got my first I would say, like DNA download, Well, that's when I got that instantaneous answering of a lifetime of questions. In a split second, they were all all instantly connected.
Speaker 4: Wow. I just looked it up.
Speaker 3: And when we had our last conversation, that was July twelfth, so it was before my my original my first and only DM teacher at Holy shit, I thought we had talked about this already.
Speaker 5: Well, I listened to some of your other podcast talking about.
Speaker 3: It, so yeah, yeah, so yeah, it's uh, it is interesting talking about the void, and I've I've beat it to fucking death trying to figure out what it is, what it meant, what it could mean in everything else. And I'm sure everybody's void experience is very different, you know. But one thing that I really took from that is that, you know, I thought that I had like literally deleted the entire world, including myself and my family, Like I thought I legit deleted existence, like I hit some kind of button that fucking ended the program, right, and and it was really scary, and that really fucked with me for a long time. But what I got from it afterward was like, oh wait, I was still there, So it wasn't necessarily a void, so to say, because a void doesn't have anything in it, And I was there, you know, me as in my awareness of being there, right and so but yeah, dude, it's that really fucked with me for a little while.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I get it, it's it's tough to put into words. But yeah, once you see kind of the back of the house on what and once again, what do you see in the back of the house to consciousness, God the matrix? You know again, and maybe from somebody that like I studied entomology for for many years in college, so I was like a trained scientist in using you know, scientific words, as opposed to somebody that you know, studies religious and you know, spiritual text how they would come to to describe the same thing where it's it's difficult to try to describe the space, and each person's upbringing, subjective background is gonna flavor how they try to describe it. But it really is indescribable. It's it's something that until you could experience it, you know, it's I mean, just like talking about having an orgasm. You can talk about it, but until you have one it so you don't know what it is or you can talk about you know, I'll watch your video on how to swim, all right, We'll get into a pool and then you know, that's swimming and it's kind of like you know, have have human consciousness go from five senses at a dial of ten to fifty cents is at a dial of a thousand, and then you know, tell me, tell me what the fuck that means. You know, I don't know all trying to put it into words, but what I think it means is that it's way we're way greater than I think that we give ourselves credit for that. We are divine and connected to this greater being a source or consciousness or something that we are all kind of a part of. And you know, showing to kind of what we were talking about, the not to get bogged down with the assholes of the world, the societal plaque, the stresses of everyday life, the social media smunt you know, all the crap that that can clog up those senses and just the opposite, freeom, liberate them, accentuate them, get them going. And for me, Psychedelics and Deem Team particular really was able to to remove all that shit. And you know too years into this journey now I can honestly say that, and I think I ended the podcast with you last time similar to this. I'm the most happy, content, blissful that I've ever ever been. I still wake up every day with goosebumps.
Speaker 6: Every night.
Speaker 5: I go to bed and I say my prayers are gratitude every day and I do the most menial, shitty fucking task that I'm getting paid a third of what I used to get paid for, and I'm happy as fuck all day. I whistle, I skip by dance, I joke before everything was the exact opposite of that, and I brought everybody else down around me. And I think everybody has that ability within to have a blissful, happy life. They just have to look for it and know that they're worthy of it and demand it.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, and that's that. So you're living like a kid now, and that's really all it is.
Speaker 5: Awesome.
Speaker 3: Yes, you just took all of that fucking heavy gorilla off of your back and now you're able to experience life as a little kid, Like all of the scripture said.
Speaker 5: Full disclosure, because I know there's gonna be some people like, yeah, the fucking guy's forty five years old living in his parents' basement, Like it's easy for him to say, duly noted, I get it. But I've owned my properties, I've made my money and I'm sure those will both come again. And I know how fortunate I am to have the security of family to lean on so and without them, honestly, none of this would be possible. So a huge debt to my parents and my family and friends that have supported me. But it is accessible to everybody. It's just demand it of yourself.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 5: It's really like an analogy of me now being four and a half years sober of alcohol, Like, it's really really easy for me to stay sober because it's so easy to feel good, not wake up hungover, feeling like shit, sweating during the day, worrying about having a shit yourself, being overweight, being like all of that nasty shit. And it's so easy to live a content, happy, blissful, connected life because you don't have the stress, anxiety, suicidal ideation. You're not stressed out and having road rage, you're not yelling at your spouse, you're not pissed at your coworker. Is like you really you enjoy life, and when shit hits the fan and you have bad shit happen, you deal with it. You know that there's a lesson there and that you kind of accept it with grace instead of being a little crying bitch like I would blame in everybody else while being like woe is me, And it's like, no.
Speaker 3: You know what, well, that's the easier thing to do, you know, it's just the easier thing to do rather than dealing with your own shit. You you put it on everybody else. You know, it's it's your own circumstances is the reason why you're unhappy, and you know, God dealt you a shitty hand. It's like, and I'm not saying we've all gone through that, you know, obviously we've all gone through that. But whenever you can finally shed all that off, dude and realize that literally there is a switch in your mind that you can just change perspectives and it's of course, it's like it's it's simple, but the d ain't easy kind of thing, like trying to understand what that is. Like here you are, dude, you're you're you're in your situation, and you're happier now in your situation than when you were big pimping with the with the cheese, right, Like.
Speaker 5: Well, that's one of the only things you have control over. And I think you said it beautifully that you know you do have control over your perspective, and that's damn thear one of the only things you do have control over. Like you're not going to remove all the ignorance of the world or all the assholes. You're not gonna make everybody aligned with your way of thinking. You're not and not should. You know, it really is a perspective. And there's the darkness and the nastiness and the fucked up ship that I've seen and I've experienced and got the proverbial like girl skull badge or boy scout badge. You know, I kind of said, like my soul sashes. The fact that I've seen all that ship and in the fact that I've had some stories from amazing people that have shipped they had dark shit with me any day on this other side is a blessing. This. I feel like this is my second chance at life and I'm never ever ever gonna squander again. I'm never gonna raise my voice to another person. I'm never gonna threaten to kill a guy like I did before. I'll never I don't know, I'll never just and if I have stresses in my body and I'm not saying I don't once again I'm not some enlightened soul that's got all the shit figured out. But you know, if if my foot hurts, I won't just I'll untie my shoe and make address it. If I'm thirsty, I'll get a drink of water. If I'm getting a headache, I'm gonna figure out why. If my relationships are going to shit, I'm gonna figure like, I won't let anything settle unless you know, I'll listen to those those stresses though, those lights where a lot of people just put mask and tape over them and don't don't deal with them. Where I lean into any anything that doesn't make me fucking happy, I have goosebumps. I'm kind of being like, well, why the fuck not so you way?
Speaker 3: I mean, you've essentially learned the uh, the old adage of living in this world and not of this world?
Speaker 5: Then, I'd like to think so. And it's because I lost everything too, and again easy for me to say there's nothing anybody can take from me because it was all lost. I mean, I'm still kind of working from ground zero, and fuck it, I've got you know, I'm not married, I don't have kids. Well, I don't have any homes now, well, my business as I sold, I'm I'm a landscape of doing freelance flower work and traveling the country. And I just actually, at the end of July, I'm traveling from Rhode Island to Oregon to move my niece out to college. So like even that, I mean, and that just happened last week. So what a beautiful synchronicity. Now, Like, what's gonna come out of that beautiful three thousand mile journey? I have no idea, but I'm excited as fuck. And I'm gonna eat ice cream and drink coffee and.
Speaker 6: Whatever, smokes and good sound like a good time. Oh yeah, dude. I'm happy for you, man. I'm glad that you're doing well. Man.
Speaker 7: And from the first time that we interviewed you, I was like, Man, this guy, this guy just has an understanding, you know, and and I and I hope to one day be at that level. Dude, you know, maybe I might need to do some d MT.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 7: After Jonathan's experience, it kind of it kind of scared me a little bit, So I don't know, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 5: Well, that apprehension and that respect and that reverence is needed, and I'd much rather have see you have that amount of caution than lack of it. And the time may never be right, and I would, I definitely want to say this to you. You know, listen to your intuition, listen to your gut. If it's clearly saying wait, wait not time, then absolutely wait not time. But there may be a day and you'll whatever, You're brushing your teeth and you're like, fuck, today's the day I get a smoke. DNT right, And you know, as we're kind of winding down, you know, I'm sure you're probably gonna ask, like, you know, how people get in touch with me and how to contact One of the things I've been saying on a lot of the all of my podcasts actually is that if anybody does want a free copy of the book, you know, I've been sending a ship ton of free pedia copy So if any you know, it's not a matter of making a couple of books on this, it really is. Whatever the next step of my life will be, I'll figure that out. But as far as the book, I'd be happy to send a free PDF copy If anybody wants it, just send me their email and I can send that out to you.
Speaker 3: Well if people do want to support you though, I mean, do you have it on Amazon or on your website or where else would it be?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's it's on where any wherever you can get books. So there's a paperback copy, there's an audible version, and there's a kindle version, you know, so you can you can get it either way. I did recently just start a YouTube channel where I started putting all my my interviews and some original content. So that's a good way of communicating with me. And then Instagram is probably the social media that I use most, and I you know, I mentioned about the most rewarding aspect of all of this is the personal phone calls, emails and messages that I've gotten from individuals that that are really going through some shit. So, you know, I offer if anybody wants to have a personal conversation call email. You know. Again, not that I've got all the answers, but if if somebody is looking for a reason to spend a give one one day on this planet, I can definitely give you one if you need it.
Speaker 6: It's fucking awesome.
Speaker 7: Dude, You're You're Adam, You're just an amazing guy, man, and I love you.
Speaker 5: I love you too, man. I can say that and mean it.
Speaker 7: And by the way, I'm not much of a reader, to be honest, and it's kind of embarrassing, you know, like I feel like I have dyslexia. But that's probably still the last book I read cover to cover, just and that's I just picked it up and just kept reading it. This is so fucking fascinating field guy.
Speaker 5: It wasn't meant to be some long, deep research thing and that and I appreciate you saying that, because that was the whole kind of point was not to get bogged down and all the ship and each each chapter can be read separately. And yeah, there's there's enough big, thick, fur hundred page kind of trip reports out there. That's not what I wanted to do.
Speaker 6: Oh dude.
Speaker 3: I just bought the the nag Hamadi text with all of the Gnostic teachings back from the I think it was written in like I don't know the year three hundred something, and dude, that is a thick it's like eight hundred something pages.
Speaker 4: I was like, damn, I didn't know. Is that read eight hundred pages?
Speaker 5: But I'll you guys would love this as far as big book actually, if you've got it up right now, Manly Hall, Secret Teachings of All Ages.
Speaker 4: Yes, we've read a lot of it actually the show.
Speaker 5: Oh actually, yeah, you had Ronnie Pontiac on ye, that book. So i've I've I'm a huge reader, and I would say that that book was probably one of the dentist But the the wording on it is so tiny in the font so tiny. It's like a six hundred page book, but.
Speaker 4: Seven and thirty six pages it says, well, not thinking I have.
Speaker 7: There were some chapters in that book where we were like, uh, we weren't ready yet, you know, because we were just one.
Speaker 5: Of understanding its seven under thirty six. Yeah that's what you just said. Yeah, yeah, fucking nuts man, Yeah, dude, yeah.
Speaker 3: Some of them are really thick, and you know, maybe it's not necessarily meant to read cover to cover, especially seven hundred and thirty.
Speaker 5: Percent a year to read that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was imagine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a pretty insane.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 3: Well, look, I mean, dude, we love you, man. We love having these kinds of conversations. They're very eye opening and we can tell that you're sincere and you're genuine and we can tell that there's you know, we didn't know you back when you were an asshole or a douchebag or a drunk fuck or whatever. But you know, we can tell that there absolutely has to have been some kind of transformation just because dude, the the the aura in the essence and the the energy that you give off, dude is it's it's immistakable. Like you know that everything that you say, you're one hundred percent you like, you believe it, you know it. Your your body encompasses it. And so we appreciate you.
Speaker 6: Brother.
Speaker 5: Hey, I appreciate that, and I accept that as as a compliment and you know before maybe so thank you. I appreciate what you guys are doing too, you know, I appreciate your content and you're you're getting together a good tribal like misfit think is that are talking about some deep shit? I love it?
Speaker 4: Fuck yeah, dude, Hey, dude, we don't know, we don't know.
Speaker 3: We're just over here at learning and we always say, dude, we're not the teachers by any means. We're just stumbling across a lot of information and you know what vibes with you keep it whatever doesn't vibe with you. I mean, for example, we've had you know, uh, people who make Satanic sacrifices to the demons of the Gatia for example. It's like, well, maybe that's not for everybody, but it's interesting to learn how the whole thing works, you know. So you know, it's just about getting all the different perspectives and and learning what all is possible. That's really what we want to try and encompass on this show. So yeah, look, every all the all the one out there. Go check out Adam Butler's d MT guide. It's on Amazon. As he said, you know, you can always just uh just what email you to to get the.
Speaker 5: PI book Books by Adam Butler at Gmail. I just could. I've had people just say, listen, I'm broke, I don't have the money, but I really like your book, and you know, I don't want that to be an obstacle. Once again, it takes me two seconds to send an email, So what the hell?
Speaker 7: And if I'm not mistaken, is it the first chapter that is titled who the fuck.
Speaker 6: Am I it is? I love that question.
Speaker 5: Through all this, I've mentioned that passion like really like who I right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I mentioned that a couple.
Speaker 5: Of times, not all of that.
Speaker 6: What a great name for for a chapter.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 6: I was like, oh, I'm gonna like this book already, you know.
Speaker 5: Halfway through the next book, which is more about integration and kind of like putting together some of these lessons, And I'm starting that book with the same title of the first chapter, which is who the fuck am I? Because I think it's it's the most important, Like every day you should set off with who the fuck am I? And don't let anybody push you off that path. But yeah, I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, of course, Hell yeah, Sean. Oh did you pull that card yet, sir?
Speaker 6: Oh you know I did. We got the Nine of.
Speaker 4: Swords, the Nine of Swods?
Speaker 3: All right, let's see what the Nine of Swods is. It is the It says an anxious mind leads to restless nights. Explore how you handle worry and stress to transform its impact. A challenging and fraught card, the Nine of Swords opens the floodgates to anxious thoughts and worries that keep you up at night. The figure on this card sits upright in bed, alone in darkness, as nine swords dangle ominously above her head. Are these swords real or are they imagined worst case scenarios? The blanket that covers her depicts red roses, symbolic of love, showing that there is compassion surrounding her if she would only uncover her eyes and see the spiritual message behind it, says stress and anxiety are taking a toll on your physical health. You may be feeling alone or spending too much time running, ruminating about the same things. Journaling, walking in nature, or spending time with others can help you work through these negative thoughts.
Speaker 6: So all right, we're a little DMT you know, who knows.
Speaker 5: Well, that's to me that that's shadow work that's going in seeing these potentially ominous swords hanging over you. But knowing that that's you got to lean into that and go through it. And to me, you've got to purge the stress and anxiety and deal with it and not run from it. Yeah, and more than likely you take those swords and take them and stick them up her ass, right.
Speaker 7: And more than likely they are are the worst case scenario, imagination working against you.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that's it. Embrace it.
Speaker 3: No, I think that was a good reading, dude, And uh, especially for for those that don't know how to kind of get their their mind in line and to work for them and not against them, then yeah, those swords can they can seem definitely real, and probably more real than real if we're talking about the mind here. So yeah, man, look we're gonna get into the meditation. Thank you so much, Adam for joining us. This was fucking awesome. Every conversation we have with you is awesome, and we hope that whenever that next book comes out, you come back on him.
Speaker 4: Out of mysteries, my brother, for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe even Crosspaths and I've ice cream together someday.
Speaker 6: Oh dude, say less less.
Speaker 5: All right, guys, I appreciate your time.
Speaker 4: Thank you, all right, brother, We'll see you next time. All right.
Speaker 3: Guys, Adam Butler one of the best, I mean, just you. You can just feel it emanating from him. It's it's awesome to get that kind of for perspective from somebody who's done DMT hundreds of times. I actually said that I thought he did it two thousand times, but maybe he's.
Speaker 4: Just lost count.
Speaker 3: Who knows, you know how, I can't imagine there's some kind of tally marker that He's like this was the first time and this was the ninety ninth time or something like that. But either way, I mean, such a fascinating perspective and you can see just how it's transformed him. So yeah, Sean, And this is why, you know, to be honest, this is kind of a reason why we talk about DMT a lot, because I know that there's like we all know that there's something to it, like it's naturally in our body. And and also like for the people that think it's it sounds scary or whatever, like I want to talk to other people who have experienced amazing things and you know, see the transformations in them and how they're looking at the world differently and everything. So I mean, Sean, after hearing Adam fucking Butler, dude, are you more?
Speaker 4: Are you still on the fence? Are you still a little habit?
Speaker 7: I'm still in the area of, like I guess I haven't really fully been called to do it, you know, and so I'm just gonna give it that respect. And I like how he said it, and it really made sense, you know, like he'd prefer that people would have that kind of hesitancy rather than just jumping into it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: And I feel like, if I'm meant to, then I will, you know, I'll go with the flow.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So yeah, at a moment though, it's like it is what it is right.
Speaker 3: Now, as you should with pretty much everything. You know, you don't want to rush into anything. You kind of want to take your time and get to know it a little bit, and you want to wait for the right time in your life, because last thing you want is to be arguing with somebody you might maybe you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, or maybe maybe you got fired or some you know, your girlfriend or whatever just broke up with you, Like, maybe don't do psychedelics on that day, you know. And so there's there's a there's a time and a place for it, for sure.
Speaker 7: But yeah, and I just feel like and I and I know and and just from what Adam has said, and I believe that it's very therapeutic, you know, And but I just, you know, I don't know. I don't want it to be that one percent chance where it just shatters my reality just a little too much and I can't put the pieces back together, you know. And I don't know, maybe I would learn from it and maybe I could still uh get.
Speaker 6: By and it would end up being a positive thing.
Speaker 7: But I don't know, It's just it's just one of those things, man, I feel like you can just go a little too far and not be able to put it all back together.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean it's a it's a that's my hesitancy. It's a healthy hesitation, I would say, sir, So yeah, yeah, whenever that time's right. And look, this is not like a show to try and talk everybody in, to try and DMT or that's not ever really the case. It's just that, you know, a lot of times psychedelics get very demonized, and we like to show the positivity that comes from them because the majority of the time, whenever you're talking about you know, organic psychedelics, right, like, the majority of the time, it's something really profound and awesome and great and something that you can apply to your life for the rest of your life. So we just want to show some of the some of the good benefits of it as well. Yeah, that being said, it is about time for that meditation, and I got an idea, So we're going to get a little crazy.
Speaker 6: I'm ready, man, Hell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, Well, look if Sean, do you have anything else you want to add before we get into that meditation?
Speaker 7: Oh man, I'm good. I hope that everybody enjoyed the episode and maybe you got something from it.
Speaker 6: I know I did. And uh yeah, man, I.
Speaker 7: Thought it was a great episode. I just love talking to Adam. Something about his voice. Man, it just sets me at ease. I almost forgot I was one of the hosts, you know, I was just like sitting there listening to them.
Speaker 6: You know. It's it was a fun one.
Speaker 4: Oh dude.
Speaker 3: Whenever information like that is coming through, it's easy to get caught in a trance. You know, you're just soaked, like just sucked in right there. So yeah, I guess we're gonna get to that meditation. That was a very interesting terror reading as well, Sean, And so yeah, I guess we're gonna end it right here. And what we like to say is is that if Adam Butler came here and he taught you anything, it's that.
Speaker 4: You don't know what you don't know.
Speaker 6: So don't just get weird. Stay weird.
Speaker 2: Opens inside mine ordinary form because color swell and stars line.
Speaker 6: In the mysteries, you'll find all right.
Speaker 3: That was a very interesting meditation, Sean, you have anything?
Speaker 4: Wow, it happened there, sir, Uh, you.
Speaker 7: Know nothing, wild man. I don't know what it is. Maybe because we've been meditating now for a while. You know, when we first started, I felt like I would have these profound experiences. I remember having like flashes of light, you know, or just certain things happening that have never happened to me before. And now I just feel that I might just need longer meditations, you know.
Speaker 6: You know, maybe you developed some.
Speaker 7: Sort of oh, what's the word, like a immunity, you know, and so now you have to meditate for longer periods of time. So and then I feel like that's why I probably have more profound experiences when I'm trying to go to sleep, you know, because I stay aware that I'm like, i'll close my eyes, but I just stay completely aware.
Speaker 6: And that's when, like when I'm.
Speaker 7: Laying there for like thirty forty minutes, that's when something will happen that's like super strange.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 7: Like the other night, I had this weird it looked like a giant kind of like that image, but it was just the pupil, you know, just the you know, the center part and that's all I could really see, and it was kind of faint, you know, but it was obvious what I was looking at. And the thought I had was like, because I want to say, I actually kind of woke up, but I kept my eyes closed and I was aware, and it felt like I was observing consciousness, you know, like it was just like staring at me, like, I don't know, I don't know what that was. But I don't know, man, I feel like I just need longer meditations anymore to really have any kind of profound experience.
Speaker 6: If you will, I.
Speaker 4: Say less, we'll do some longer ones. You want to start going.
Speaker 6: Twenty might have to you, man, my have to. I'll turn off the light and everything. Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was That was only twelve minutes, which is usually around about where we liked. I don't know, it's just I'll be honest with you, dude. I actually thought that that was a lot longer. Like I thought that it went longer in that meditation that we do all the other ones. I thought that we were going to be at like whenever I opened my eyes, I was like, dude, for sure, we're going.
Speaker 4: To be at least seventeen eighteen right now.
Speaker 3: Oh really, yeah, Like it just felt like it was so long and in depth, and I had like a bunch of like weird things that were shown up to me, which one of them was really strange. I actually uh in in that meditation out randomly out of nowhere.
Speaker 4: I wasn't thinking about it. I just saw it where it was like.
Speaker 3: An like a video image of me like throwing up some kind of yellow like acidly, like.
Speaker 4: I don't know, puke or it was almost like I was purging.
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh, that's interesting that I would see that in a DMT meditation. You know, it's like very ayahuasca Like I was like, that's crazy. I wasn't I wasn't even thinking about that at all, and here it was.
Speaker 4: It just showed itself to me. So that's some kind of purging thing.
Speaker 7: Oh, things like that happened where you're not even expecting it, you know, like it's just like out of nowhere.
Speaker 6: You're like, what was that, you know, even if it's just for a second.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And I mean there were some other things like so have you ever seen Limitless with Bradley Cooper?
Speaker 4: Yep, so in the beginning or.
Speaker 6: I'm remember that.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So in the beginning of the movie, it was like like a lot of other movies, but it looks like like a car or somebody or something is like moving really fast through a through a very busy city, right yep. And it's like you're only you're only getting blurs on on either side, and it just looks like you're moving like the flash, you know. And that's what it kind of felt like that I was. It felt like I was in like New York City. Maybe it was because of the sounds or whatever, but it felt like I was moving through alleys and the city and it it was like Groundhog Day for every like repetitive sound. It was like, oh, I already went to sleep and now I'm waking up. I'm having to go back to work, bang on a hammer, I'm having to do all this And it was just very repetitive and and mundane almost, and and then it it was like then I would you know, I was listening to the elevator pitch to it too, so it was like amplifying and it was like it was more of the same, but like more inclusive or more information And maybe maybe it was like me like growing in my spiritual process or whatever. Maybe I'm just becoming more aware of whatever goes on in my normal daily life. And it seemed like to be progressing at a weird at a weird rate. But it was like strange because I've never even been to New York City, and so why would I think that I was in New York City, you know, And.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Wild shit happens in meditations, like and sometimes if you just I mean, yeah, you can kind of guide your meditations a little bit. Maybe you want to get a little imaginative and try and be like, Okay, you know, I want to go see Garrick the fucking Leprechaun or something like that, right, which is pretty cool, you know, because what happens with those where you kind of have an angle where you want to go. It's cool because you almost start the fire and your subconscious like builds it, you know, which is really cool. It'll almost just like take take hold itself. And then there's other times where it's like, all right, you know what, I'm just gonna go into as deep as a trance as I can possibly be in, and whatever wants to show itself to me, whatever thought wants to present itself to me. I'm gonna allow it, you know, and just and just see, just be the observer, like I'm not even this person or anything like, I'm just the observer. I'm the I'm the awareness of this person. Which is cool because actually last night, strangely enough, I feel like I always talk about, like what I thought about last night whenever I was baked in my bed, But this was another experience where last night I was laying in my bed super baked, right, and which is where a lot of my brainstorming happens, like for the next day. Like normally I'll brainstorm and then I take something from that and that'll apply to the next yeah, the next episode or a direction of an episode that I want to go to or whatever. And I actually recorded myself on voice memos because I didn't have the energy to write it down.
Speaker 6: Hey, at least you did that, man, good shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I want to try and see if it'll pick up on the mic.
Speaker 4: Oh interesting. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I recorded it at three o'clock in the morning on the dot and it was one minute and eleven seconds.
Speaker 6: Of course.
Speaker 4: All right, so let me know if you can hear this. Hold on, let me turn it all the way up real quick.
Speaker 6: Here we go, mind, Oh we aren't. Here we go, dude.
Speaker 9: We are the higher mind. We are not the body. We're just aware of it and can influence it. But if you look at yourself from the higher mind, then the body itself is not just a body anymore.
Speaker 5: It's something someone.
Speaker 9: That you can adore because you know that you're looking after it, like you're looking not even after the body, like I don't even say it, you're looking.
Speaker 4: After the person.
Speaker 9: So it allows you to it even admire yourself because you want to love and nourish and do all the good things for yourself, you know, good mental health and good love life and good work ethic and maintaining things that you know that your person needs. That's a good way of saying it. It's your person. Wow, that's pretty neat. So yeah, just be of a higher mind and love and.
Speaker 5: Nurture your person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it. And so that's what I was.
Speaker 3: I was like, holy shit, that's so crazy, because you know, we look at our kids and want we want to care for them and tech them, and we always want to look out for their best interests and stuff like that. But if we just turned that around and looked at ourselves as if like we are the higher mind, and look at your person. You're you, right, not as if it's you, but it's a person that you're looking out for kind of thing. Now, it's like, you know, it gets you out of that selfish kind of mindset, and now you only want what's best for this person. So you're not gonna be talking shit about that person. You're not going to be, you know, doing all of the negative things or putting your person in any kind of bad, uh, whatever kind of experience. Right, Like, you always just want the best for your person. And I thought about that and I was like, holy fuck, that's the secret.
Speaker 4: I got it figured out.
Speaker 6: Wow, And then oh I love it. I love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could even hear whenever I was like, wow, that's the best way to put at your person. That's how you know you're baked whenever you like blow your own.
Speaker 7: Mind, right, dude. No, I love it, Dude. I might have to start smoking weed again. I don't know, because I miss those those times, you know, because just having those profound thoughts that you know, and who knows if it's any good the next day. But no, I feel like that was that was really good because it's really hard, uh, for for people to or for myself anyways, to look at myself in a in a the best way possible, you know what I mean. We're always shit talking ourselves, you know, and for whatever reason, that's the deep fault. And I don't understand. Maybe it's the uh survival type of thing. I'm not too sure. But but when you look at yourself, imagine you are standing in.
Speaker 6: Front of it.
Speaker 7: That's weird, kind of like how Adam was talking about his future self, you know, approaching him, and imagine you looking at yourself and you know what that person which is you, has been through, you know you, and and have empathy and love for that for that person, and even give yourself like a hug, you know what I mean. Like, it's just so much easier, it seems like, for whatever reason, to to shit talk yourself or or to feel less than But if you were looking at yourself from outside of yourself, it's a different ball game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, So yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. And so I don't know, maybe you can apply of it. Maybe I'm just crazy, who knows.
Speaker 6: But I love that you recorded it though. Yeah, thank you for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, Yeah, I'll try and make a wow.
Speaker 4: Like Owen Owen Wilson.
Speaker 6: Right wow.
Speaker 4: But uh but yeah, that was fun anyway.
Speaker 3: Look, that was an awesome conversation with Adam Butler as all as it always is, and uh, I can't wait to do it again. But yeah, I guess until next time, we will see y'all on the flip side, I guess.
Speaker 1: Voices drift on winds untae.
Speaker 5: Words like spells.
Speaker 6: That can't be named.
Speaker 1: Close your eyes and feel the sound journey where no bounds are bound.
Speaker 2: Doors inside to mind, leave the ordinary far behind. The colors swell, and stars alive. In the mental mysteries, you'll find
Speaker 6: H