Speaker 1: Can you dig a.
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 3: You digs, ladies, gentlemen, friends, bones, lurkers, regulars, GMO people, organic people, room in bounce.
Speaker 4: Why.
Speaker 5: Dream to what?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Folks? What's up? Welcome back to the Boiler Room. I'm your host. My call sign is Hesher. Thank you for joining us tonight for this live broadcast. It is black Friday. Hey, that's right, it's black Friday out there. If you are among those that visit brick and mortar stores, especially the big box ones, how did it go? Let us know in the chat? Well, guess what, most of our listeners probably weren't there, so we're calling. You know, we were looking at the headlines of the week. You know, it's been a week since we've been here, so we figured, hey, let's look at the headlines and this morning sport in. Rucus and I were having brunch and Rucus said, you know what this is like whack Friday. So yes, Boiler Room is celebrating whack Friday. Whack Friday if you prefer so. Yeah, we've got radiated shrimp, overtime secrets, and a tech wife mafia we're going to discuss tonight. So a holiday weekend news blast of shrimp secrets and silicon Shenanigans just for you right here in the boiler room. So thanks for joining us. We're gonna be joined by Ruckus and Sport and Pharaoh and mister der Berg momentarily here. And we've got a couple of combat landings that may or may not happen tonight. I'm not gonna tease them, just in case those folks are still in the Turkey Coma if you will. Happy Thanksgiving yesterday to all of those Social Reject Club members who are Thanksgiving celebrators. And hey, shouts out to our friends overseas that are not who gave us some nice Thanksgiving messages this year. Hope everybody had some good time with family and all that and friends. And yeah, so it's November twenty eighth. Not only is it Whack Friday, but it's November twenty eighth of twenty twenty five. We're getting into what's it gonna be? Gosh, I guess this would probably be the last one for November. So we're down to, like, including tonight, maybe five more six more boiler rooms here in twenty twenty five. So that's kind of weird to think about that. Twenty twenty five is ending, and what a strange year it has been. I think it will be really interesting this year to do sort of our annual wrap up shows here at boiler Room and on Sunday Wire. Sunday Wire in particular and twenty first century wire dot com. They have a tradition of putting out the top ten events of the year, the biggest stories of the year, and throw some analysis at them in hindsight and also make predictions for the upcoming year. So we'll be discussing those on Sunday Wire at length, I'm sure, and that information will all be up those articles will come up right around New Year's over at twenty first century wire dot com. But yeah, what a strange year. It kicked off with a Tesla cyber truck blowing up, if you will, in front of a Trump Tower. That was odd, but probably an appropriate kick off to this year. When I look in the rearview mirror, that particular eventop is definitely something that was an interesting start to the year. But look where we are now. I mean, wow, the techno bros and the Silicon Valley cults are doing great, doing wonderful. The wars are huge, the winning and the coping depending on who you are. Yeah, and then the outrage. Let's not forget the outrage. We got all kind of stuff going on here in the United States as we close out twenty twenty five. And I would just like to thank you the new viewer listener and the long time viewer listener for being here with us this year. And we're looking forward to what happens, well maybe not what happens, but we're looking forward to broadcasting audio and video in twenty twenty and being here for whatever happens. Let me welcome the Mystical Pharaoh to the boiler room. Hopefully the hookah is already lit and he is just sitting there having a rip off that sucker and ready to jump onto the stage. Mystical Pharaoh, what's up man? Welcome to the boiler room.
Speaker 2: Hey man, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? Happy? Uh? Thanksgiving yesterday? Did you have a good one?
Speaker 2: Happy Thanksgiving? It was actually not bad. It was actually pretty low key. I did not overdo it.
Speaker 1: You didn't end up in a full on like turkey and stuff in coma.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I made like I smoked some chicken and I did some healthy sides and stuff. But I thought you're gonna say something left board and cooking. But man, I guess inflation was bad this year, so I stuck my budget.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good, you gotta, you gotta. That's that's the responsible thing to do, man. And that's something we're going to talk about this year because today is whack Friday, so we'll explore what people's budgets and what black Friday is actually looking like out there. But hey, it's great to have you. I'm glad you had a good turkey day. Man. When you said I smoked the turkey, there was like a pause in my head. I thought you were gonna say I smoked something else, but it was the turkey.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I smoked chicken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh chicken. Okay, nice. Did you put like a dry rub on that or what?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I actually Brian it in Italian seasoning for today. Like with Brian and I smoke. It comes out really pretty mist and pretty good.
Speaker 1: Excellent, man, that sounds delightful. Let's get Ruckus up in here. There's a Ruckus among us and boom, here he is coming on the stage. Ruckus, what's up? Man? Welcome to the boiler room.
Speaker 5: Oh hello, is this happening again? Already. That means it must be what day of the weeks there's no Friday sor right, we're doing Fridays now, that's cool, neat. I like the Friday thing until the next day, of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, but.
Speaker 5: It's all right. It's a good thing. It's a weekend. Yeah, we got whack Friday going on. I didn't manage to take advantage of any good special deals this year. Usually that would be a good time to go to the stores and get a good deal. If you're willing to fight it out, do g it out as it were with some of the other shoppers for that last item on the shelf. You got to be brave. And back in the day when I worked retail, black Friday was dreaded. It was certainly dreaded. I mean, the companies look forward to this because as a reminder, Black Friday is supposed to be, like it's a big deal. It's called black Friday because the companies are basically in the red all year round until the holiday shopping starts and usually on the Friday following Thanksgiving, which is usually on a Friday, because Thanksgivings all on a Thursday. Go figure, That's why they call it Black Friday. And then of course we had all the rumors that something nasty, bad was going to happen and it was gonna be that kind of a Black Friday. Like no, those Black Fridays have been happening like once a week since Trump took office in a second term. So yeah, nothing like that, just the usual stuff. But yeah, it seemed, you know, seemed a little slow. The news reports are indicating that things are a little slow. They were projecting numbers that were already kind of poor in comparison to last year, which was already poor compared to the year before, compared to the year before. You see where this story is heading right. Ever since, so something happened back in twenty twenty. It's like there weren't a lot of stores open or something. I can't remember what it was, but yeah, ever since then, we've been going through it. Yeah, y'all know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 5: So anyways, but now we've got Ai shopping. You know, Amazon comes out like two weeks ahead of Black Friday. You used to have to wait till the day of Black Friday. I had like a twenty four hour window to buy as much cheap crap that's kind of fall apart on you in a week, as you could. But now things are different. I think people aren't falling for the same tricks anymore. And that's good news for society in general as far as where people's heads are at, but bad news for society in general because our economy, unfortunately, is based on this, a bunch of brainless sheep buying a bunch of useless crap that's going to break in a couple of weeks. You know, it is what it is, Like it or hate it. That's what makes the world go around, right, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, great to have you with us here tonight, and yeah, whack Friday. Indeed, let's welcome mister der Berg to the stage here, William der Berg, but we call him Bill. We'd like to refer to by his first name is Bill, Mister Bill der Berg. Welcome to the boiler room. Bill. What's up? How you doing?
Speaker 6: I'm doing five? And yeah, if you say it wrong, it'll come out like Builderberg, as if I were part of that nefarious group. No, I don't have anything to do with those guys ever since they kicked me out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a bad breakup. That was like Dave mus Daine getting kicked out of Metallica right there. You watch out for mister Berg. He's got a axe to grind.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, they they resorted to frat house paddling. When I wouldn't go along with their agenda, they gave me the frat house paddling so I won't go to their meetings again ever again, No way.
Speaker 1: No no thanks. Do their paddles have the holes drilled in the paddles for maximum Yeah? Okay, yeah, you don't want to be around that.
Speaker 6: Anyway. Yeah, many, many, many nefarious things, of course, to talk about. The annual spike in the economy evidently is not what everyone had hoped. But you know, the important thing that, in my opinion, at least that my wife and I did is we went to just the local businesses, the local coffee shop, the local taco stand for breakfast tacos, the local outdoor market veggie stand to buy some produce, all of it grassroots, all of it locally owned. It's not how much you spend, it's where you spend it.
Speaker 1: There you go. I like the sound of that Mark spoken like a true Texan right there. For sure, a true America can not an America can't right.
Speaker 6: That's right. There's no cant in America. Can That's right.
Speaker 1: That's right, there's no can't there. Of course, you can find Bill der Berg's cousin Mark Anderson on UK columns on Fridays and hosting Stopped the Presses on our b N If you're new around here, otherwise, you probably already know that. Okay, let's uh, it's time, it is time. Let's see here. I can almost hear the music because the one, the only, very lovely spore keeper of all things Whiskey Tango Fox Trot on the interwebs, is about to join here. Lovely sporre there she is. Welcome to the boiler room. How you doing.
Speaker 4: I'm doing great, happy to be here and enjoying the long holiday weekend.
Speaker 6: That's that's an interesting look.
Speaker 4: Okay, Rugs, name that one for me.
Speaker 7: Hews, you're you mute?
Speaker 1: Oh? Sorry about that? Yeah, I was just admiring your avatar there, Sport, you got it nailed, Ruckus, did you a good one?
Speaker 4: If you want to say what you're trying to put together there, Ruggis.
Speaker 5: Oh, this is just part of the theme here with with tonight's whack Friday, the bunch of the sheep running around.
Speaker 1: So we got so yeah, ruckus here. I'm gonna step aside while you tell people, like what you were thinking when you made this image, because it's pretty striking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we've got, you know, the sheeple we're in the VR headsets shopping virtually, but still kind of wandering around aimlessly with their shopping carts filled with digital something I don't know, sparkly things. One of them busted and broke and exploded. Maybe that one came from Israel. And then as drones watch overhead, of course, this is what it's going to look like very soon. The next Black Friday would probably look exactly like this. It'll be inside of some sort of virtual world, so sort of virtual shopping experience. Maybe they can gamify it, you know, instead of like, you know, people beating the crap out of each other in real life for that last pair of sneakers or that big screen tea, they can do that inside like Mortal Kombat style in the VR world. Wouldn't that be cool? And then, of course, you know, I used sheep for the image of you know, the general consumer being a sheep, but you can dress up as whatever you want. You can be a deer, you can be a shoe, or you could be a shoe in the virtual world as you keep it out. Yes, you can guke it out with somebody for the forty two inch big screen TV. Not a real big screen TV, of course, It's just a virtual one that you hang up inside your virtual room while we all live inside of our com pods.
Speaker 1: Right, ah, the old com pod. You know, we get closer and closer to that metaphor, don't we. All Right, well, before we talk anymore about Black Friday, let's do an icebreaker. We got Spoor with us here tonight. We're excited about that. Spor. By the way, happy Thanksgiving yesterday, and thanks for everything you did. We had a wonderful time.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Likewise, all right, well, let's let's do it. Let's break some ice. So, Spore, what do you got? Who submitted it?
Speaker 4: Uh? You submitted this one? And I think we should just play the video.
Speaker 1: Okay, We're gonna go straight to video and let this one speak for itself. I'm gonna double check make sure it's not muted or anything like that, because we're gonna want to hear this and you're gonna want to see this too. If you're listening to the audio, it'll do. It'll suffice. But I highly recommend that maybe you watch on rumbule or YouTube or x at least the icebreaker here so you can get the lovely visual that we are getting here. This particular video is called Senator John Kennedy Warren's Walmart Shrimp could turn you into alien after radio active recall. So I thought this must be fake when I first saw it, but no, apparently this is something that went down on Capitol Hills.
Speaker 5: So here you go, mister President.
Speaker 8: This is a photograph of the alien from the movie Alien. This is what you could end up looking like if you eat some of the raw frozen shrimp being sent to the United States by other countries. Now, let me tell you what I'm talking about. In late August, the FDA found that raw frozen shrimp from Indonesia was being sold in Walmart, specifically in Walmart stores in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, and West Virginia, who was being sold under the Walmart label called the Great Value labor if you eat it, why could you? How could you end up looking like the alien in the Alien Because the shrimp was radioactive. I kid you not. It had a radioactive isotope in it called cessium one thirty seven.
Speaker 2: It'll kill you even if it doesn't turn you.
Speaker 8: Into the alien. If you eat this stuff. I guarantee you'll grow an extra year. That was bad enough. Obviously, the FDA issued to recall. A few days later, it happened again. The FDA and Noah, which I'll talk about in a second, found that there were twenty six thousand, four hundred and sixty packages of shrimp cocktail and eighteen thousand bags of frozen cooked shrimp being sold once again at Walmart and at Kroger's throughout the United State.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just had to pause for a second here, Do you guys hear that like leather starting, the leather scooting or the farting? Where I did not notice that the first time I watched this, I'm like, is this this weib? Is the dweeb sitting next to him like moving in his seat and he looks stone cold. I don't see him moving, Like where's the leather rubber.
Speaker 2: Okay, not just bad quality.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man. I mean, it looks like a decent camera and the audio is pretty good, but the microphone is micropos.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's possible that may have been my chair.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, no, no, no, we'll mute you for the rest of it and unmute you afterward. We'll see, we'll see what it couldn't have been marked.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It couldn't have been because it was on when I watched this before we were on a call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought it looked like you were muted there at one point too, So I think we're okay, We're just gonna we'll deal with the leather scraping here. I mean, jeez, what a strange presentation. We'll get to that.
Speaker 8: It's almost over dates containing the same radioactive isotope. How could this happen in America? This is unconscionable. I'm telling you how because that shrimp, that that shrimp from other countries which don't abide by the same rules that we abide by in America, which if you eat it will turn you, you may turn you into the alien that at a minimum, will you will cause you to grow an extra ear. It's not being inspected. It's supposed to be. It's supposed to be inspected by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. We call it Noah. It's part of the Department of Commerce. And yes, they're inspecting some of it, about one percent on a good day, two percent. The United Kingdom inspects fifty percent of the foreign seafood coming into its nation. Even China does a better job than the United States of America. This is unconsciouble, mister President. There's no excuse for it.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, scratching Mike, it was his lapel mic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're right. It was the lapel mic. But boy was that distracting. That was certainly unnecessary.
Speaker 5: But like it was kind of like Nils on a chalkboard.
Speaker 2: It was bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was pretty annoying. I apologize to the audience about that. I did not hear that until we were live. But hey, what about that? I mean, sport, what do you what do you think of that? I mean, it's a pretty It's like, it's an important thing that he's talking about. But the same are you not like sort of like minimizing it by getting so sci fi with it okay.
Speaker 4: So, first of all, I wish that we had had like Trump's response to this, because he was saying he was directing this, mister president, right.
Speaker 7: This this whole like the it's at least going to give you an extra year.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like, I don't know, a little eccentric or I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean, maybe it's not. But I thought that one.
Speaker 4: Of the things that was interesting about it is that has she had found reports like years ago about how in certain Asian countries they were injecting silicone into shrimp and prawns to make them fatter, like when they're farming shrimp and so like, I'm not really surprised that there's radioactive or nuclear material in these things and that they're not being like, you know, checked for quality before being shipped out to us. The other thing I found interesting is that the states that he said that these were in the walmarts were like almost all like pretty red states.
Speaker 1: Isn't that interesting? I was wondering about that too, Like why is it? I mean, it's almost so salaciously pr oriented to present it the way that he did, right, to be like, oh, you're going to turn into this. He never even like does an lol about it, but then he trans positions into you know what backs up his statement if you will, his you know, metaphorical statement that he never clarified. But then he says like later on, like you'll at least grow another ear, you know what I mean, like a with a totally straight face. He says that, like he can't even smirk or you know, contextualize his satire. It's it's almost And then I feel like there's also this like programmed outrage that is supposed to land on people in the South and in the Midwest, and you know, he's a senator from the South, so you know, I don't know, I really don't know how to feel about that strange performative aspect. But Sport, I'll let you wrap up and then I'll go around the room.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was just gonna say, it just seems like targeted propaganda. But at the same time, I I mean, I think shrimp have been pretty fishy for a few years now. You no, I mean, I don't know, we have to be suspicious of everything that we're purchasing, especially from like a Walmart, you know, those big, big chain stores. I mean, I love how Mark started off with talking about buying things at.
Speaker 7: The local you know, local level, and I mean here in in.
Speaker 4: Our area, our farmers markets shut down basically the first or second week of September, so we pretty much have to go to There are some stores that I have, you know, some Texas meat and stuff like that, but the options really dwindle during the fall and winter seasons.
Speaker 7: But I don't know, I.
Speaker 4: Mean it's sad because I I was, I always love shrimp and prawns.
Speaker 1: You don't want to worry that it's anything other than a shrimp or a prawn, right, Like you don't want you don't want to sit down and order a shrimp cocktail because that sounds like a good appetizer and then have to go, hmmm, I want wonder if this is imported from Indonesia and it has extra levels of caesium one thirty seven in it, or if it's coming from Vietnam and it's been injected with silicone gel to make them look bigger and way more so that they can make more money on them.
Speaker 4: Like that's not you know, you don't want to wonder if you're going to grow an extra year or look like the alien.
Speaker 1: Look like the chest Burster, Yeah, chest Burster. All right, let me let me go to Pharaoh. Heroes go in order here, Pharaoh, Uh, what's what's what's your take on what we just saw?
Speaker 2: I thought we inject only silicon and tits, but I guess we injected in the shrimp now too.
Speaker 1: Well and butts.
Speaker 7: But yeah, yeah, bbls.
Speaker 9: Don't forget that.
Speaker 1: The shrimp probably smells better though, but that's the story for another time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh man, but yeah, I mean Kennedy is one of those what's his name.
Speaker 1: Uh Senderner John Kennedy from Louisiana Kennedy. Uh.
Speaker 2: Just I always want to say Kennedy, and then I'm like, I think about the Kennedy's and he's not related to them, right, I.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe someone can fact check me on that, because I don't know the answer to that. I bet, I bet Bill der Berg will know when we get to him, or someone will put it in the chat. But I'm not sure. I kind of suspect he's not a I don't.
Speaker 2: Think he's a real Kennedy. It's a fake Kennedy. But uh yeah, he's always entertaining the way he presents stuff. I actually that's why I liked him from the very beginning.
Speaker 1: He's sort of like theatrical and performative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's always been like that, so he Uh, it's prey entertaining. Uh yeah, it's really interesting, right because I don't buy trumps from Indonesia, but though I bite actually from Costco and it's important from Argentina. And now I'm wondering.
Speaker 1: Now we have to google, like does Argentinian shrimp have caesium one thirty seven or silicone in it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, it's uh, it's it's pretty disgusting.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: It's just another example of how the entire foods apply is just just they're just feeding as garbage. And yeah, yeah, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: About Okay, so but what what about the actual Let me show you this dude before I before I move down the line here, let me put this one on the screen for you. Am I sharing it already? Where is it? Uh? Indonesia. So this is what he's referring to here. This came out just two days ago, November twenty sixth of this year, Indonesia, and this is from AP Indonesia investigates radioactive contamination in some exports to US and Europe and It talks all about the discovery of seasium one thirty seven, beginning earlier this year with an initial report submitted by Dutch authorities over traces of radiation found in shipping containers from Indonesian sources. And they also said several boxes of sneakers were found to be contaminated. We're gonna talk about sneakers later in the episode. Ruckus has a sneakers gig for us. But yeah, I mean, like, what do you think about that, dude? Just like the fact that our food supply is so trashy, Like that's really the real message here. And I guess like if I was an old cat like that guy, and I'd been on Capitol Hill a long time, like I'd probably be coming up with weird satirical like none of this matters sort of presentations like that. But maybe I can, you know, outrage my peoples in the South and get some votes sort of presentations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I don't think. I don't think it's necessarily like the thous vote. I think I don't know what what was his end goal? Right? What was he said I was trying to push for legislation or what the heck was he was trying to put.
Speaker 1: I mean it seems pretty simple that. Like I don't know exactly either. I didn't watch the whole thing. It's out of context for me, but like it seems to me the leap here is Okay, if this is true, maybe the FDA should do its fucking job? Can we get that?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 1: Is that too much to ask for? I mean, I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Like, so here is my point, right, have you guys been seeing the videos about the Christmas cookies that are made in India? Those butter cookies that the Danish cookies that everybody loves, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: The comings right they come in those tins Grandma used to bring over.
Speaker 2: Which love their tastes, and I haven't ate them in a long time because they're really bad for you. But now I realized why they are really shitty for you or not just literally. But how would if Dan expected something like that? Right? How would he know people over there?
Speaker 1: Right? Like how much trash do we have coming in from other countries? Like and who who has enough employees to look through? And like what PCR tests all the trash that they're feeding us? And it's like never mind the imported trash because those of us that are in the know don't eat imported trash, or at least try to minimize the amount of imported trash that could end up in our diet. Right, So then we can look homeward. We can look here in the United States and say, oh my gosh, what about all the poisons that are legally being allowed to be put in the food sources here in the United States that go straight from you know, the ground to you know, eventually your facehole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So exactly to your point there, right is number one imported cheap garbage, and then here in US gimo round up poisoned garbage unless you go buy organic, which is pretty fucking expensive. And who's got like how much? How many? What percentage of our population afford eating organic?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Everything? Right?
Speaker 1: So, and is organic even as as viable of a solution as it was the.
Speaker 2: Store it is? So here is the point. So one thing I just learned how they they they they they they call the chickens. So I used to go buy the organic chicken from Costco. And then I learned that all those organic chicken that they are sold in Costco, they are water cooled. And the way they do that is they basically use chloride solution. So actually it is organic raised. However, the way they processing it freaking like have chloride in the damn thing. So now I start buying air shilled chicken, which is much more expensive because guess what, and the other one they have ten percent more weight.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, right, yeah, I get you.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so it is. But this is something here, you go. I thought I'm buying good chicken, but I turned out I'm just eating fucking like poison too.
Speaker 7: Oh so I have just one little spin off of that.
Speaker 4: Something that Hesher and I learned about recently also is the organic eggs that you can get the grocery store.
Speaker 7: They're often feeding.
Speaker 4: Them gmo soy, and that gmo soy is stored in their yolks. That's where all those things go. So even though it's an organic egg, unless it's I mean, we actually are lucky enough to have it our natural grocer here, non soy fed chicken eggs, and that's the only type that we buy because it's like it's concentrated in those yolks, even if it's considered organic.
Speaker 1: So you try not to be a soy boy. Let me translate this here, make sure, I understand sport. Try not to be a soy boy. So I go to places like Sprouts and natural grocers and I buy the organic, cage free eggs, right, I should be good. That's a good philosophy of use. I don't want to be a soy boy. Those are my eggs right there, I mean six in the morning, and I won't be a soy boy. But guess what if they've been fed organic soy feed, the yolk you're getting specifically, you know, especially if you're you know, an over easy guy or gal, you're getting soy boyed and soy girled. Is that what I'm hearing? Their sport? That's why we pay so much extra for eggs. And every time Donald Trump says the eggs are so cheap, it's like, well, fuck, mine aren't.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And the other thing is that there's been like a spike in allergies, and even people like we know that are buying the organic.
Speaker 7: Eggs are having allergic reactions to them.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I heard all these egg energies too, and I never heard about fucking egg is the most I never heard about egg allergy before.
Speaker 7: Yeah, No, one of the food that has all what it.
Speaker 2: Needs for your body to persist.
Speaker 1: It and meat and meat and people are allergic to meat. Now guess what that's because of some guy named gil Bates. Right. Uh, there's a huge wave happening right now on social media, particularly on Instagram, among the food and health people that are pointing out that, hey, there is a named disease out there that people are getting and it looks like to a lot of people, you gotta be careful how you say these things on YouTube. But anyway, it looks like to a lot of people who analyze these things that it is something that has been introduced by bioengineering ticks. Now that thing opens a whole can of worms. But anyway, this week there's a whole I noticed in my doom scroll at least there's a whole bunch of people talking about the Gilbates induced meat allergy from tick bites. So it's like like you were saying, Pharaoh used to be eggs and freaking hamburger, meat and steak were not something people were allergic to. And now in twenty twenty five or you know, here at the end of it, there's an outbreak of those things happening.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why you have to hear by.
Speaker 4: Oh, I was just gonna say, this is the first time this year, was the first time I actually met somebody that's allergic to red meat.
Speaker 2: Yep, Well that's why you have to go buy Kempel soup.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, yeah, Oh dude, dude.
Speaker 2: There's so much crab that came out about food this week.
Speaker 1: So can you paraphrase what happened about Campbell's because that was a big one.
Speaker 2: Well, they caught one of the executive one tape talking about that basically all the garbage that it's basically garbage. You will never buy it because the US basically lab grown.
Speaker 1: Meat, printed meat, lab grown meat, that kind of stuff. Gross.
Speaker 5: Yeah, gross, there was There was the other part of that. The guy was saying, we make shit food for poor people. The guy was just a de bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was Okay. Let's let's put that on the shelf for a minute. I have the clip, we'll go back to it. Let me let me go around the room here, let me go to Bill Durberg and then ruckus Bill your comments on this whole thing here with uh, you know the.
Speaker 6: Shrimp saying you can go a lot away with it. A quick note is there's no known connection between John Kennedy and John Kennedy this. John Kennedy was a Louisiana State Senator and Louisiana State Revenue officer and shot right up to US Senate, leaping over that normal hurdle called the US House or even not even serving in the state legislature. So he was in the executive branch of the state government in Louisiana and shot right up to the US Senate. That's a pretty big leap. I'd like to know a little bit more about that. I know his only son came down with cancer reportedly, but I've been to Capitol Hill enough to know that they do use theatrix once in a while, but usually it's a little more tongue in cheek and they you know, lol, like you say, hash, there's a little more acknowledgment that it's satire. But I've seen satire myself there in person in years past, relatively recent years, you know, when comparing like Obamacare. If you printed Obamacare on both sides of an eight and a half by eleven piece of paper, it would be eight feet tall. And I've seen some graphics and some things used on that. But this is illustrative of what I've often talked about, where when you talk about free trade, it's a whole different ballgame if you have durable goods and you're shipping washing machines and refrigerators around the world, or hammers or thumb tacks or paper clips. But food is a whole different matter, contamination, spoilage, and the whole regulation thing. There is a rationale for the US to impose some tariffs on these things, not to drive up the prices so much, although that might, in an ironic way, help because then people would be less likely to consume this particular shrimp if it costs more, but to discourage it's ortation, and if it does get imported, they would they would have to pay a large duty, and I believe that would be just in this case. There was mention there by Kennedy that the foreign shrimp doesn't have to meet the same food standards as as if the shrimp were extracted from the waters let's say, near me, in the waters in Brownsville, off the coast of Brownsville, not far from SpaceX, maybe the shrimp would turn up with little Tesla rocket particles inside the shrimp, right, But I digress. But there is there is a case to be made for that too, that if foreign countries can't meet our standards in terms of food safety, and that doesn't mean the US standards are all that good, but just for the sake of argument, then that would be a rational place to place a tariff. You would say your food is substandard. We're not blocking you out of the market in America, but if you want in this market with that product, you're going to pay for it. And I believe that would be a just thing to do. But digressing again, shrimp as a living creature, our bottom feeders. They're scavengers, and it's just not particularly healthy to eat shrimp in the first place. It's and then you've got to look at fish like catfish, which are also bottom feeders. It's a lot healthier to eat like walleye pike, cold water fish, like that certain salmon, actual tuna, not the tuna you get in the can, but like different kinds of higher grade fish that you can get in really good seafood shops. And some of those restaurants and shops have all this research. They know what's contaminated and they know what's not, and they get the good stuff so you got to shop around. It might be a local place, but at any rate, you know, those are some of the variables that are going through my mind right now.
Speaker 2: It it's.
Speaker 6: Not unusual for congressmen to use hyperbole, and that's what ultimately this was. Even though he didn't break a sweat or break a smile, He's exaggerating to make a point, you know, like the alien spawn will come, you know, launching out of your stomach like it did with Sigourney Weaver in the movie. And that's a lot of melodrama just to make a point about import the importation of shrimp. But that's what he's getting at. It's a lot of hyperbole, probably too much. But but but his point was made that and I won't repeat him. You know, the standards and the the the comparative standards of food and whatnot. Where I live in South Texas, they haul enormous amounts of shrimp out of the waters off the coast of Brownsville, South Podree Island. If you go to the restaurants there and you ask around, and you you know, nail it down and get some good stuff. You can have a great seafood meal. You really can. But you're gonna pay for it, but it's worth it. I mean, that's what you have to do. It's not peanut butter and jelly. You know. If you want good seafood, you got to pay the money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so absolutely, And in Texas you got to be in the right spot. It's a hit or miss. You're largely missed depending on the further way you are from the Gulf. All right, let me let me roll over to ruckus real quick here ruckus thoughts on where we're at so far.
Speaker 5: Where a lot of us are from Texas obviously. Yeah, as pointed out by calling Larry on YouTube. Shout out to calling Larry, Dude, you know what my takeaway from this is is how far we've come from twenty twenty. Finally correct me if I'm wrong, But this guy just got up there and literally has pulled some shit out of his ass as far as science and health is concerned, and was more than the suggesting he mark. He wasn't saying the chest burster was going to come out. He was saying, you're going to turn into this is what you're going to look like. And then he's all, but I can guarantee, so he can guarantee that you're going to grow an extra ear at least. I'm like, that's medical misinformation. So how come we're not shutting down his Facebook account? How come he's not being canceled, how come his medical license hasn't been all. I don't think he's a doctor. And yes, there's no relation to him and Kennedy, the famous Kennedy's, But also I would suggest there's no proven indication until tonight, I don't think i'd ever heard anyone accusing Bill Gates or Guildbates of causing the alpha gal syndromes what is called the meat allergy from the tick, which, yeah, the first reports for that were in two thousand and two. But I thought you guys, the conspiracy theorists and have sure would find this interesting. According to Wikipedia, take all this with a grain of salt. A twenty twelve preliminary study found unexpectedly high rates of alpha gal allergy in the western and north central parts of the US. This suggests that unknown tick species, in addition to the lone star tick and the other ones that they know about, may spread the allergy. Here's where it gets interesting. The study found this allergy cases in Hawaii where no ticks identified with the allergies live and they say that human factors were suggested, but no specific examples were provided. So if somebody wants to do a deep dive into this and look into where the people were first talking about this, the American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology and see if there's any ties there with gil Bates, there might be there there. But this recent incident where the person died who was a forty seven year old man in New Jersey, and New Jersey does have their little experimental things going on there, and of course we had the lime disease thing coming from Dixon's. There's lots of weird stuff coming out of New Jersey. And again I don't know what the association of gil Bates is, but it does strike me that it's okay for us to just randomly suggest bizarre things without backing it up scientifically, making these bizarre claims when we couldn't even question the science not that long ago. Isn't that fascinating?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Clearly Kennedy is not you know, he's not a doctor and he's not a scientist, and he was just trying to make a point. But the whole thing was so clownish and bizarre just the very beginning. You just clip that part and I mean it's so cringey and just end there where you're just like, he's like, this photograph is a photograph of an alien from the movie Alien, And just end it there, and you're like, this is politics, this is this is government in the United States of America in twenty twenty five. And I think that just speaks volumes. Yeah, and then it's it's a great lead into all of these bizarre stories about the crappiness of the food. You know, you guys hinted at the Campbell's thing, but there's a lot of that stuff going around now. People are starting, I think, believe it or not, the Campbell's thing is what's starting to open people's eyes. I was seeing clips of people like, oh my god, I never read the label on the back of They're like, what's a bioengineered food and ground. I'm like, oh, bitch, please, I have to look at for that in the fine print on everything that I buy. You guys probably saw me doing that earlier today when we were at the grocery store. It's like, and everything says it you're like, oh, it used to be you'd have to you knew what the code words for what you look for inside the ingredients, right, But now it's like when you don't see it there and you're like, whoo, it made it all the way to the end. And then after all the copyright on the very bottom, but beneath the upc it says contains bioengineered ingredients, And I'm like, damn it, you know?
Speaker 1: So yeah, can you do? Yeah? There is ash of this stuff going around. Let me just throw some receipts up before we get into a change of topic here. Let's see. First off, this is just an example of what I'm seeing in popular trending on social media, particularly on metas products today. Four hundred and fifty thousand. This is the claim by Tom and Lore Health. Four hundred and fifty thousand Americans now have meat allergy due to Bill Gates funded ticks which infect people with a g S alpha gal syndrome. Due to Bill Gates funded ticks which infect people with a meat allergy. The first American just died last week, they claim. And here's one of their ex posts. I believe it says Gil Bates has poured his money into funding genetically engineered tics which infect people with ags, a condition that makes people violently allergic to meat.
Speaker 5: And they what's the news source in the screenshot there?
Speaker 1: It's American Faith, which I'm not familiar with, but the headline of American Faith, which you know, again I'm dubious of Bill gates funded research into genetically engineered cattle tics. Now fourtner fifty thousand Americans have red meat allergies from ages. They've got a bunch of slides on here with other articles you can look at at the Guardian at the corner. Never heard of that one either. They have all their tweets associated with this up there that show New York Post articles and a bunch of others. So you know, I'll link this on the show page so you can check it out for yourself. But you make a good point there, ruckus. What's going on with all.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying that kind of thing's not happening, but I think it's like it's a bit of a quick stretch or too easy of an answer to accused Bill Gates. I think, you see, he can't always be the patsy, you know what I mean? When at the end of the day, when you do enough digging, you like, oh, well, son of a bitch, look at that. It's funded by Sam Altman or Elon Musk or all these people that you're like. You all are big fans of some of y'all out there. It's ridiculous wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bill, what do you think about that one? Before we get out of here. You're on a mute there, my friend turned that off?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, tell me about that. Yeah, this one I haven't really heard much about. You know that this might be kind of tangential to say, but I read a lot of labels too, and have you ever noticed that You'll see something that seems really highly specialized, and it'll say manufactured in a factory or facility that also processes dairy, or manufactured in a facility that processes nuts or all, and what you're buying won't even be related to that. It'll be something far removed from this general statement manufacture in a facility that processes seafood, and what you're buying has nothing to do with seafood. It's food, but it's a lot different. And I actually am beginning to suspect I'll just use the word suspect that there are these conglomerate manufacturing facilities somewhere where a lot of things are being made or put together under one roof, including food wise. In other words, it's not necessarily always, oh, you know, Brian's factory or Joe's factory over here makes this wonderful bread, and the only thing made in Joe's factory is Joe's bread, you know, And it's this wonderful, wholesome operation. And instead, what we see on a lot of food labels is that mega facilities are making all sorts of things under one roof, and you have to wonder kind of peel back the onion and wonder what that's about, you know, and then you know, you could have infestations perhaps, So I know that's a bit of a tangent, a little bit slightly off topic, but in terms of things getting into our food or the mystery of our food, I wonder about this implication. It's implied that there's lots of seemingly distantly related food items that are all being made along the same conveyor belts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good point. We see a lot of that, that whole cross contamination thing for things that shouldn't really make sense, right, Like, yeah, there's definitely a lot of that going on.
Speaker 5: We were just talking about this hasher and it was actually in response to the cookie the cookies, the video that I sent you about the Indian made cookies where I was asking, did you ever see that show how it's made?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: I have.
Speaker 8: I have.
Speaker 1: Speaking of the cookies, you have a video claim I do. Yep, you hear that? Okay, let me stop that. Uh yeah, speaking of the cookie thing here, let me just throw this on screen, so again more receipts. Uh. Here is someone's social media post about Indian made cookies.
Speaker 9: Came to Walmart today just to see if this was real.
Speaker 12: You see this?
Speaker 5: Do you see this big box of the cookie things?
Speaker 9: And it says product of India, Product.
Speaker 5: Of India right there.
Speaker 9: I don't think you're ready for this. I don't think you're ready for this.
Speaker 1: Together with.
Speaker 2: Louise Ana fans aren't going you.
Speaker 10: Ring?
Speaker 1: All right? I don't know. I'd still eat them. No, it doesn't really look like good food prep uh still audio? Really why though? Mute? Get out of here? Okay, it should be gone now better? Yeah, I don't know. Would you still eat them ruckers?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, that was enough.
Speaker 5: For people to worry about what's in their food. Good?
Speaker 13: You know, right, I've been I know, I've just been trying to dig for that bite for that metellergy dude.
Speaker 1: I was too, I was scrolling through our boiler room and I could not find it.
Speaker 2: So it's actually started. They started noticing it in the early nineties, and then publications started coming out about it in the early two thousands.
Speaker 1: So yeah, all right, just real quickly, Uh, here's the article I mentioned, or it sporementioned that I picked up on nine years ago. Apparently gel injected shrimp a growing problem in China. Actually, so this is from China. This is a seafoodsource dot com. I'll link it on the show page. I'm not going to dig into it. But the ones I was looking at were actually coming from being imported from Vietnam. So that's probably a whole other article. If I find that one, I'll put it up also. But you know, we got some receipts here for some of the weird.
Speaker 5: Stuff cesiums inside the gel.
Speaker 1: Yeah really right, okay, anyone wanted to throw anything else out there? Is it time to talk about Campbell's real quick.
Speaker 2: Here, let's go to Cambell's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, e good, right? I mean Campbell's soup, my friends, I mean, think about that. If you're an American over like thirty five years old, anytime you were sick when you were a kid, they'd say, go get some Campbell's chicken soup, right, Or anytime it was a holiday, right, someone making a punkin pie with like the Campbell's pumpkin sauce, right, or all the popular.
Speaker 7: Green bean cream beans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for yeah, green beans and cream and mushroom, right, Like Campbell's soup is the classic. I mean, it's Norman Rockwell, it's Americana, right, It's supposed to be the one you don't have to think about now, you know, there is that pesky little thing we know now about ten cans and how you know, maybe we don't really want to be eating out of ten cans and whatnot, but hey, you know it's good aboccalyps food and on holidays whatnot. Whatever. But people are now trending searches on Google that say, how do I make my cream of mushroom soup without using Campbell's. Like that's literally a very popular search this holiday season. And we're going to show you why this particular this is posted all over the interwebs, and I wouldn't know who to give credit to it, but this particular one is from I meme. Therefore I am, and they say Campbell's soup VP and Chief information security officer, Martin Bally was secretly recorded saying the company uses bioengineered meat, their products aren't healthy, and that it's mostly poor people who buy them. Can can you believe this? I am offended. I am totally offended. You know you shouldn't be this mean to people with low economic status, and on top of that, it's just an untrue statement most Americans by Campbell's products. Anyway, I'm going to put the video former on screen here for you so you can hear this. This recording that someone got.
Speaker 14: Campbell's suit company employee is taking legal action against the food giants, and he's making some explosive allegations about one of its top executives. Good evening, and thanks for joining us at six. I'm Ty Steel, I'm Kimberly Gill.
Speaker 15: Those allegations are now with the center of a lawsuit claiming the company's vice president went on an hour long tirade attacking the company's products and employees before taking aim at its customers and the.
Speaker 14: Former employee recorded at all. Eric Ericsson shares that recording and what the company is saying about it.
Speaker 2: We shot for four people.
Speaker 10: And that's just part of an over an hour long rant, says former security analyst for Campbell's Robert Garza of Monroe.
Speaker 6: I don't buy it's barely anymore so althy now that I don't even soup. I look at it, A bio engineered me.
Speaker 9: I don't want you to a piece of chicken.
Speaker 6: I came from a three D printer.
Speaker 10: You The recording allegedly of Campbell's VP and Chief Information security officer Martin Bally.
Speaker 5: He has no no uh no filter.
Speaker 10: Bally, along with another supervisor and Campbell's soup company named in a lawsuit filed Thursday. The suit claiming Bally made racist remarks admixed to coming to work high and Garza fired for coming forward.
Speaker 2: What do you think about the things that he was saying?
Speaker 5: Oh, I just disappeared discussed.
Speaker 10: Garza says he usually worked remotely for Campbell's headquarters based in Camden, New Jersey, but thinking he'd be discussing his salary with Bally. He says the recording taken in person at a restaurant. Garza says he felt sick after the rant, deciding to go to his direct supervisor in January, keeping the recordings to himself.
Speaker 16: He had never had any disciplinary action, They had never written him up for poor work performance.
Speaker 10: Garza says no one at Campbell's ever followed up, and it's taken him ten months to find a new job, calling the way the Cansue company handled it simply terrible.
Speaker 5: They have a model, you know, like we treat you like family. You know here at Campbell's, come work for us, you know where we cheer our employees like family.
Speaker 2: That's that's not the case.
Speaker 11: We did just receive a statement from Campbell's. It says, quote if accurate, the comments and the recording are unacceptable. They do not reflect our values and the culture of our company. We are actively investigating this manner. We've also reached out directly to Martin.
Speaker 5: Belly Okay, who has now been fired. So I think the company has basically confirmed that this was legit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Pharaoh. Do you buy Campbell's products or did you used to?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, I like that.
Speaker 5: Oh, mister rich and Hoidy to it.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just kidding. It's only so cheaper to make freaking super tom dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, what about you, Bill? What do you think about that?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: That's quite interesting.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: It definitely shows the arrogance of the corporate tiers there at the so called iconic Campbell's soup factory. Something more specific. I looked at.
Speaker 1: There's music coming through somewhere, Mark, Do you have a music tab open? Perhaps?
Speaker 6: Oh, not that I'm aware of.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't hear it anywhere.
Speaker 6: E g Be the known grosser that's very prominent in Texas has bag Et in San Antonio, and they have one of the Southwest's largest milk and bread processing plants in the entire southwestern United States, just run by HB a regional statewide grosser. Here, everything's better it stands for in Texas. This ties into the greater question I raised a few minutes ago. You know, what are these food processing and manufacturing facilities? Where are they? Just all what's being made under? How many roofs? You know, how centralized and how mechanized is this thing? And you know what kind of ingredients? I mean, the cookies we saw from India look like a pretty shoddy, you know, by the seat of their pants operation, not anything real high tech. On the other hand, you can bet Campbell's is very high tech. The amount of excuse me, the amount of soup that they must produce to have it on all these shelves across the world in the United States especially, can you imagine the amount that they have to put out. And of course that's that's a big part of it, right, This stuff is just quantity. They look at the food supply in the US as just you know, the aggregate amount of it. The quality of it doesn't seem to matter too much. But yeah, homemade soup and getting the right ingredients is the way to go, no doubt. Meanwhile, I'd like to be a fly on the wall at some of these HTB and Campbell's facilities and have a first first hand look at this. In terms of under undercover reporters, we need the reporters inside the facilities being undercovered.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just just prove a point. When I worked in the restaurant industry, excuse me, I had access to for various reasons, various times I got to see and access the inside of dairy processing plant and a bread processing plant, and they both shockingly have a very much similar procedure or something to what the common person who's not familiar with these things that doesn't work in the industry, We think, what are you guys protecting against germs? So like there's like a whole, like a clean room you have to walk through, and you've got to wear the hair nets and the protective gear and all the stuff. There's PPP involved, and this was way before the pandemic, of course, and there's a lot of concerns and things that they take into account and like to see the handling of the I mean, I mean there's no bare hands touching food and processing plants. Let's just put it. See that way. However, the trade off is when you see what's really going on is like the machines are all over that shit Your food is literally being handled by like all sorts of greasy looking engines and parts and bizarre. It's crazy. I brought up that show, but if you've never seen it, it's really eye opening, especially any episode involving food or candy. Candy is an interesting one to watch. How is candy made? It's like, dude, this is like it's nothing like cooking food in your house. It's not not even close. It's like building a car on a conveyor belt. It's absolutely insane. And it's just like at what point the many the opportunities for failure are mind boggling when you sit there and stop to think about it, because so much could go wrong, and you know, we saw things go wrong during the mass production of the warp speeded you know, miracle juice delivery systems with the sharp points on them, right during the pandemic and where they're like, oh oops, this was a bad batch because we accidentally dropped some motor oil in this this tub over here, Like wait, what how how did that happen?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 3: Some of the.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, So I think that, you know, And then what I was going to point out at Mark is a lot of these processing plants they involved the same type of thing, so they can like they what they do is like I don't know, I don't know if they do this for food, but they might. But like where a conveyor belt warehouse plant will, we'll like wooden dowls for that's all. They'll make for like the day, for like twenty four hours straight, and then they'll shut down for two weeks, and then a company will hire them to make like now you're making something else, but it's like something completely different and a completely different material. And then they just make nothing but that for twenty four hours and they shut down again for a month. You know, it's really wild how they do this stuff. But they do reuse the same facilities apparently, and they just i mean, they make everything in one large batch and that's it. You know, it's pretty crazy stuff. And again, you know, why why now? Is my question? Why now are we being fed to shock value of the Campbell's story, which nobody said anywhere in there officially said that Campbell's is three D printing food. He just said that when he looks at the label, he sees bioengineered. He's like, I don't want to eat shit from a three D printer. And you know, so now the news takes it like, oh, shocking admission from Campbell's that they three D print their meat, and I'm like, well, that's not exactly true, but there are some concerns and people are scratching their heads now. And that's the type that's the type of story you need to inject through the mainstream propaganda feeds to wake people up. So what's the timing here? Do they really want this crappy system, which is crappy. It's a crappy system, and it'd be better if we all could you rely on cooking for ourselves, but that's not a reality for the vast majority of people these days. They depend on something like Campbell's soup. That means very important part of the whole ecosystem of what it means to be alive in an American and have food in your house, you know what I mean? If the grocery store shuts down, like everybody suddenly thinks, oh, we're all ft and there's no food, and well they're right, because we did this to ourselves. It's not sustainable. And I think this is a sign of the cracking, And I think it's being done on purpose because I think that they want to offer some sort of alternative and I shudder to think as to what that might be here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, me too, I yeah exactly. Let me throw this one on real quick on screen. This is one mystical pharaoh sent us. Another reference link for tonight's show page. This is from the Alpha Galinformation Dot o RG so you can dig through this. It's uh, it's got the research timeline on it. Pharaoh. Anything you want people to take away from this or you just want me to put it up as reference, No, you can just.
Speaker 2: Put it as a reference. It just shows that as I mentioned, it's early nineties, but you can stops coming out in two thousand and seven. That's when they stops noticing it.
Speaker 1: So all right, And another one I want to throw up, thank you burn and Beard in the discord chat. We have a discord chat, folks. If you're not in there, you're you might be missing out on some good stuff. We've got great listeners in there. Some of our very long time loyal listeners and viewers are in there ends and we're in there too, so it's a good place to keep in touch with us. But at any rate, burnan Beard power user in there. Put this one in, and I want to put it on screen so that you know that we're going to put this on the show. Page two. This may fall under opposition research or there might be a there there. I haven't read it yet, but it's from limedisease dot org. October twenty seven, twenty twenty two, When Alpha When Alpha gal syndrome is not related to a tick bite. So there's a whole article up here from the Opinions and Features section at limedisease dot org that you can reference if this is all new information and you're curious like we are, even though some of it is.
Speaker 5: What's it's the name of the research facility in New Jersey that I was thinking of, plumb Plum Island, plum Plumb Island.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, definitely. Yeah. New Jersey rears its head again on this episode of boiler Room. That was a very New Jersey and rant we heard from the Campbell's guy there. But again it's like is he wrong? Like, you know, yeah, he's being a little pissy and hyperbolic, but is he wrong? I think that's really the main thing most people.
Speaker 12: Want to know.
Speaker 5: And then and then also what Mark said I think is also very you know, a stark takeaway from the whole thing is the way a nice reminder about how corporations work and what they really think. I mean, because that guy had the guy got fired for just for calling this out right as he probably should. And then like the company didn't even do anything, like he didn't hear from them for what did he say ten months. I mean, like, get out of here like this is this is the American fan their their mission says, oh we treat you like family. That no, they don't. Corporations are only out for their bottom line at the top, and the little people are just there long enough to be replaced by you know, machines.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's yeah, I mean, just a nice reminder because again we hear all of these stories when we talk about this, how the companies are replacing the workers with robots. Yes, these companies will do that in an effing heartbeat, because clearly they don't give a crap about people who are their customers. By the way, that was the other shocking thing. I'm like, not only do you have complete disdain for your company the people that work for your own products who you make money off of. It's so crazyly disgusting, like these people are beyond power hungry and there's something broken in their heads.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yeah, definitely. And Burnan Beard made a good point along with that article that you might want to consider. He said, betting with the connections with peg and polysorbate. I bet it is linked to a medical product. I'm just going to put it that way. I bet it is re linked to a injectable medical product that people often put the word injury behind when they're referring to something that is difficult to figure out. Symptoms that are new novel, if you will, recently occurring in humanity, if you will, Right, there's a lot of that going around, all right, anybody else got any comments on this before we kind of move along. I got a couple of links you guys have sent me. I want to go through real quick.
Speaker 6: Here I'll mention and I'll do it very briefly because you could go onto it a lot. If you look back to Life magazine and Look magazine, particularly Life, you know they had the big coffee table magazines in the sixties, probably back into the fifties and forties, but it was really big in the sixties to read Life magazine put out by Time Life Henry Loos lucee Henry Loos, who was sculling bones out of Yale, a real establishmentarian probably Council on Foreign Relations. When you look at the ads, all those iconic ads that were put together, you know, with real artistry. I mean, they were very well done in terms of their composition. Cigarette ads buying color TVs when color check TV was a new novelty, and then food products like Wonderbread. They really pushed Wonderbread in time life circles, especially Life Magazine, and if you look through a lot of the old ones, and my sister sells antiques and I collect a few of them too, you find that they were pushing the continued and increasing processing of food through the sixties, particularly in real popular magazines like Life Magazine, and they used a lot of very catchy advertising campaigns to do it. Campbell's Soup was was in their big time, and they were pushing the whole idea of convenience TV dinners, frozen TV dinners, and everything that you saw in there was nudging people away from home home cooking and home gardening and nudging them toward processed food. That was a major advertising theme of those popular magazines that were very you know, there was text, I mean there were articles to read, but the magazines were very heavy on photographs and visuals, and they used it in what looks like propaganda to push convenience and processed food and pushed people away from home cooking.
Speaker 1: Very interesting. Mark. You know, I am a gen xer and when I think back to like my earliest memories of Thanksgiving, for example, It's like my grandparents were all greatest generation people, right, so it was like the parents of boomers for you young people, that's what that means. But they were sort of the generation that absorbed all that propaganda before we really understood how propaganda worked, you know what I mean. So it was like that that was the generation that knew, you know, how to make everything from scratch and knew how long it took, right, Like they had all those you know, family recipes and hand me down recipes and that kind of thing, right, and knew, you know, how to make bread and how to make flour and how to make pasta and all these things that we go and buy in boxes and bags nowadays pretty much. And it's like the way that they sold that to them, you know, in hindsight, for me, just you know, as being a little kid and kind of seeing the difference in in the cooking the evolution of the cooking of some of my you know, Southern relatives that had heritage recipes and stuff. It's really interesting because it's like almost everything they brought in as a convenience was exactly that. In you know, the sixties and seventies and eighties, it was like, you know, all of a sudden, you've got options for the kinds of sugar, You've got options for the kind of flour you've got shaking bake, and these kind of things starting to show up, you know, and you know, just weird, like packet meals, like sloppy Joe mixes and stuff like that, and Grandma's just like, okay, cool, you know this saves me an hour and a half. That's great. I can spend an hour and a half more with the family and I have way less cleanups to do. So But then there was this insane bait and switch. Right It's like the products weren't even bad at that point. The products were still pretty good, right, because we didn't have all the chemical stuff they go hungryman meals. That's a perfect example right there. Anybody remember the Swanson hungry man, oh man, like a Swanson Hungryman from when that advertisement came out. If I can be a little British for a second here, like it's not that bad of food they're talking about in there, right, Like they didn't have all the crazy preservatives and stuff that we have now, right, they didn't last as long. But you know, you know what I mean, it's like, but now it's like, well, you got used to the campbells.
Speaker 5: You like that.
Speaker 1: You like that, Grandma? You know, you like that, Mom and Dad, you used to that. You know, Exers and boomers, just heritage, we all do it whatnot. But guess what, they've changed it over the years. I've changed the ingredients over the years. And anytime there is a means for them to make a financial deal with a chemical company or a food additive company, if you prefer, the nutrition and health of your meal is probably going to go down while their profits go up. I think that's where we're at right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean as you you guys said that earlier. Right, They kill about nothing but just bottom line, and for you, you are just they're going to just try to bombard you with as much like propaganda as possible to keep this buying this, you know, whatever they give you. And probably they are owned by the same people that are owning you know, same finance that also produced drugs for you to fix whatever the hell they do to you from eating the chit right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's a whole nother aspect of it, right, this whole like self licking ice cream cone where I'll give you an example. Here's here's a good example. I remember, and I think it was in twenty twelve. Spoor and I were in a grocery store and we had been sort of in a little research and you know, health and research and you know big pharma and big agg research phase. And we're walking down the aisle where literally at the end of the aisle they have those crazy chips that they were making for a while. Don't know if they still make them potato chips or I don't know, what the hell. We have an international audience. I'm not talking potato or we're talking potato, you know, fries here, We're talking like, you know, Lays or I think it was maybe Pringle. I'm not sure which brand it was, but they made one. Yeah, yeah, they made one that had a chemical in it.
Speaker 9: That was bolesterum and it was Las Lays, thank you, and they I think they made them.
Speaker 4: They marketed them as being like fat free or something like that, but they had a warning label on them that said they gave people diarrhea.
Speaker 1: It was like, yeah, so on one end of the aisle, they've got these you know chips with this cholesterrum chemical in it that basically makes it like melt through your intestines quicker, right like, so it's going to fall through you faster than it can make you fat. I think that's the plan there, right, Thanks guys, science science bro. But right around the corner next to it, there was like some sort of ant acid or I think it was an anti diarrheal or something like that. I can't remember, but it was like the exact medicine that over the counter medicine that you would need to counteract the diarrhea that you got from the chips and LO and Behold both owned by the same parent company.
Speaker 5: Er coincidence.
Speaker 1: How convenient is that it's give you diarrhe and then you can buy the diarrhea medicine from us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just a p PBJ phenomenon which was which was a conspiracy put together by the bread big bread companies. I think I've mentioned this before, a true story.
Speaker 1: Look that up. Yep.
Speaker 5: I'm not making this up. You come do some research. This is it's funny to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and just another receipt for those of you who may not be knowing already. We didn't pull this out of our rear ends. House of This is from twenty nineteen July twenty nineteen, CNN dot com Ultimate mass Media cartel right there. House of Representatives orders Pentagon to investigate whether ticks were once used as biological weapons. So your representatives don't even know what the answer is. At least they didn't in twenty nineteen. I don't know how that turned out. Who cares?
Speaker 9: And just to correct myself, it's it was a lestraw, not a lestro.
Speaker 1: A lestraw. Thank you, spor.
Speaker 5: Good stuff, Alestra that's in my the drinks that I buy at it's a store.
Speaker 1: Well, that explains a lot here it has.
Speaker 6: For a point of illustration, I sent you a link. You'll see there, a bing dot NetLink. It'll show the the TV dinner ads from Life magazine. It'd be the last link that I sent.
Speaker 1: Oh gotcha, Okay, let me put it on screen here. Yeah, there you go, full page trust Swanson for specially selected cuts of lean beef in natural gravy. Man, look at that mark, I remember those things like very well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you'll you'll notice that the ad itself is very well done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what they're pushing.
Speaker 6: You know, this is before digital art, you know, this is this is hand done art.
Speaker 1: Yeah, photography and hand done art.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah. I mean they really had good, good ad people. But that's just it. Those good ad people were pushing a message that now that one looks like the bounty of food, the special issue, you know, and all that. But again, when you read through all these back in the sixties especially, you see that they'll celebrate America be very productive food wise and otherwise. But the nitty gritty is they're going for processing and major profits and growing crops as cash crops, and so you have communities like the one we live in where almost everything that's grown is not for local consumption. Only a small percentage of what's grown here in the Rio Grand Valley is for local consumption. That needs to change. That would be one of the most profound things you could do is get some necessary sufficient state regulations and say in a given farm region, x percentage has to be for the local people to eat. No more of this, you know, just growing crops for money and sending them to Welsh so they can convert all your grapes into sugary grape juice. You know, that there'd be some sort of sense of social responsibility with agriculture, in terms of locality, in terms of nutrition, in terms of the substance of the food, and not everything just being surely, you know, surely for profit.
Speaker 1: And the resources that are required to make said foods. I would like Gavin Newsom and people in California to listen carefully to what Mark just said, because they drain so much water for those almond fields and guess what, eighty ninety some crazy percentage of the product goes to Canada, Australia and China. Like the amount that Californians actually need is minuscule compared to the amount that gets exported. And who's got a water problem. You got a water problem over there, so you know something to think about.
Speaker 6: That's a great point. And they'll they'll send all those almonds to Canada and overseas, and then they'll get a bunch of almonds from somewhere else. Just like when I sat Peter Suberlan wants and I complained to Peter Sutherland, who I met by chance, and said, you know, why is Japan shipping all its rice away? That that rice is for Japanese people to eat not send it away and then bring rice in from somewhere else. How ridiculous is that you avoid spoilers, you avoid contamination.
Speaker 3: You get.
Speaker 6: Crops harvested at the height of their ripeness, at the heart, at the height of their nutritional value, right, and you don't need as much preservative if the food isn't traveling as far and it's intended for, you know, relatively immediate consumption. It's just at leads to insane trade policies. And like you say, that's a very great point that millions of tons of groundwater aqua aqua for water is being used in that manner only in areas that are already at risk of having drought and then growing crops that are only to be shipped away, which is really I won't use the word criminal, but I'm telling you that is really really irresponsible in a brazen sense.
Speaker 1: As kind words there, Mark, I don't know if I would have been able to avoid using the word criminal. Just to underline sports point here, Thanks creative accidents. Til. In nineteen ninety eight, Lays introduced fat free quote unquote wow chips containing a fat substitute called olestra. They were incredibly popular with four hundred million dollars in sales their first year. The following year, sales dropped in half as Olestra caused side effects like quote unquote an abdominal cramping, diarrhea, and a nal leakage.
Speaker 5: So that's the same symptoms of the the ags from the tick. By the way, what do you know.
Speaker 1: We've come full circle in our food adventure here tonight?
Speaker 5: Do you imagine now?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: I mean, like now people are like, because they're all always our CHATCHYPT is now doing the diagnosing that they self diagnosed, so like they look up the symptoms, but if they like, they just they ate a bag of Las Potato chips with a lestra and it and they got diarrhea and cramps and then they told GPT, and GPT says, oh my god, don't eat meat. You're gonna die. And so the person never eats meat again for the rest of their life.
Speaker 1: Needs. Yeah, and by the way, Spoor wanted me to point out anal leakage quote unquote yes, was listed on the warning label for your.
Speaker 5: This is exactly what you always see on your food label. They're the words anal leakage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, hey, maybe it.
Speaker 6: Was just canal leakage and the sea got left.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, I noticed a similar phenomenon on the label of one of my beverages that I was consuming for the holiday yesterday, where the first line and I stopped at the first line and moved on, and I was like, wait a minute, and instead, according to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages. That's what it said. Of course, then you have to go. You have to move on to the next line. Over all the way to the left to see who are pregnant? But all, as far as I could tell, all it said is that women should not drink alcoholic beverages.
Speaker 1: So to the no, to the marketing no, to the marketing department. There you're losing half your sales perhaps, but.
Speaker 5: They probably don't care because they make we make alcohol for poor people.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, we don't care about them. I wouldn't drink this will. That's probably what they're saying about you in the background. You know, I mentioned Norman Rockwell earlier in the show Mark look at this. Terry says Norman Rockwell would do Saturday Evening post covers. And I thought about that when you were showing some of these some of these images, like look at the way they portray life cereal. It's so funny, Like magazine does Yeah, does does anyone think cereal is a health food at this point? I mean, aren't those days pretty much gone? I mean, I hate to say it. I know it's a nice late night snack, especially for you stoners out there, but I feel your pain terrible.
Speaker 5: There's there's nothing in the food for like grazing animals, right.
Speaker 1: Kibble, it's kibble for people, right, like you buy this nuts for your dogs.
Speaker 6: It seems humans need kibble. It seems every living thing needs a little kibble where you kind of forget that it's probably not good for you, but you eat it anyway, like like a stone or would yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, Like I think back, it took me so long to learn the lesson on cereal. Cereal was a staple for me, you know, speaking of the people I'm talking to is a staple for many, many years. And it was like when I finally figured out, like, oh, even the ones I don't like, I'm talking to you, cheerios are not good for me, and they have genetically modified garbage in them, and they're nothing more than like just junk food. It was like, oh, okay, so we're in a new adventure here now. So I think our statements tonight around food really reflect that original, uh epiphany that I had how many years ago?
Speaker 9: What about all the fruit and fruity pebbles?
Speaker 1: Well, you get a past there, right, fruit loots, fruity pebbles. You know that's definitely real free.
Speaker 5: I would I would always take the fruit out when I got mine.
Speaker 9: Okay, Raisin brand had raisins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, codd in sugar.
Speaker 5: Well, you know when you grow up and you read like, well, apparently one percent of those bodies, one of one percent of those raisins weren't raisins.
Speaker 1: Were the mouse turds? Are you telling me their mouse turds?
Speaker 5: Mouse turds? Yes, a certain amount of there's a there's this each each of them of allow out rodent droppings and bug parts. Okay, percentage, let me get zero.
Speaker 1: So, so what's been ruined tonight? Cereal raisins, Campbell's soup? What the hell? Shrimp? I mean, We're we're running out of things to eat here. We're gonna have to change the topic before we end up start talking about turkey, and then we're all gonna just barf.
Speaker 5: It's a good thing I did this after.
Speaker 4: Do you guys remember the yogurt that was supposed to help with constipation that was giving people diarrhea?
Speaker 1: Was that got no go to the bathroom where say like a.
Speaker 9: Leave or something like that.
Speaker 7: I can't remember what it was called, but it sounds.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 7: It was like it literally like was very.
Speaker 4: Similar to the lestra and that like I don't know what it was actually it contained it They marketed as like having like super good probiotics in it, but it like literally it.
Speaker 9: Was like making people stelling cramp and have diarrhea.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, yeah, no thanks, I'll stick to the normal yogurt or just maybe no yogurt and I.
Speaker 6: Can't believe I just have the one.
Speaker 1: Say again, Pharaoh, then we'll go to mark I mean Bill.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying. Or you can have a kilog cereal fruit and yogurt.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah right. That used to be health food too. I remember like in the early days, you go to a hotel or something and it was like, oh, I can do yogurt and and and a box of raisins or fruit or something that's health food. Right, Go ahead, mister Durberg.
Speaker 6: That's Bill Derberg to you. Hey, mister Bilderberg. Yeah, well, you know a side note as you go to just about every cheap hotel in the United States, especially Super eight. I don't know what it is about Super eights, and you've got have the raisin brand or the fruity pebbles or you know, fruit loops or something like that, and sometimes you're you're looking to see if there's any protein, a horboiled egg. Perish the thought there might be a hardboiled egg, or even yogurt. You might get lucky if you if you see some of those things. But it's so ingrained. Forgive these stupid metaphor, it's so ingrained in our culture. But the ones I can't believe that people eat are like Count Chocula.
Speaker 1: I mean, Booberry.
Speaker 6: You're really you're getting to like to the bottom of the big sewer barrel.
Speaker 1: In that one Frankenberry there, the Count Chocula, Booberry and Frankenberry, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I ate Bowberry and threw that up and that was That was one of the most traumatic experiences I had as a child.
Speaker 1: Any of those cereal experience or did you keep no, I still like cereal.
Speaker 5: But I refuse to eat any of those three, the Booberry, the Count Chocola, or the frankinberry because in my experience with the blueberry, it was the first time I ever tried it, and I vomited.
Speaker 1: Blue andramatic blue number five, baby blue number five. It's good for you.
Speaker 6: The amount of sugar and the food coloring is just off the page. And I mean it's just absolutely well established that high sugar levels are bad for anybody, but especially kids growing up. Yeah, I mean they talk about hyperactivity, hyperactivity and giving giving the kids riddling and you know all these syndromes that they assigned to kids.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 6: But uh so like lowering lowering the sugar levels dramatically in kids foods would have a profound effect on their on their growth and their education.
Speaker 1: So, Mark, are you telling me that, like, uh, lackluster behavior for people can sometimes be associated with a bad diet of GMO foods, uh and genetically engineered corn syrup? Is that what you're trying to tell me? Mark? How can you how dare you affront the American food system this way?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it sends your adrenal gland spinning and your your glycemic levels just shoot up and spike. And if you keep doing that, if you keep having these glycemic spikes throughout the day and it never gets a chance to settle down, that that has a profound effect on your health. And I know a lot more about those certain things from my my wife's condition. I don't mind mentioning that real generally, but yeah, it's it's uh sugar. Sugar is becoming more and more of a real problem and it always has been. And I've got a sweet tooth. I'm not saying I'm innocent. I'm sneaking that I'm sneaking that cigarette once in a while, so to speak.
Speaker 1: Yep, I think we all are some questions from the peanut gallery here.
Speaker 5: Mark, I have to ask real quick, would you would you say, could you guarantee though that it's gonna you're gonna grow an extra ear?
Speaker 6: I guarantee you. I guarantee you you're gonna grown extra ear?
Speaker 1: Yes? Or turn into a chest burster. Okay, what do you guys dip your your your diarrhea lays in. I probably for myself for my answer, I would have dipped those in. I don't know, let's say like pepto bismol. I think I would have dipped those in pepto bismol. What about you, Mark, and.
Speaker 6: Just put the pepto right in the cereal, just cut to the d.
Speaker 1: No in all, in all seriousness, Ranch, of course, what do you think, Ruckus? What what you dip your diarrhea? Lays?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: I I mine. Mine gets soaked in hot water, so they softened up so I can eat.
Speaker 1: Him blender hot water, a little bit of uh, you know, horse radish sauce. Ruckus is good. What about you, Pharaoh, Pharah Mate stepped away, Pharaoh stepped away from some lays.
Speaker 5: He would he would drizzle it with his hookah hashish whatever it is? There you go, what's the stuff that's called? It's not hashish, so it's legal.
Speaker 1: It's legal. It's legal with an L. And then Valerie wants to know, is rice checks GMO? You know, Valerie, I have the same question, because they make our bar mix at our favorite bar out of rice checks. And I don't know if I want to know the answer. Quite frankly, I don't keep that kind of stuff in the house. Sportes smart enough to not let me keep these things around, But we do grays on them if we're out and about. So I don't know. I don't know if I want to know.
Speaker 5: If rice is, of course just starch, which is just a complex sugar, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, And silvertail nineteen forty seven doesn't want anyone to end up with that, so I'll just put that on screen. I'm not going to say it, but yeah, no one wants that.
Speaker 5: M definitely do not want to see that listed as an ingredient.
Speaker 1: No, or a tag on our show. So I'm not gonna say it out loud. Sugar pop sugar corn pops syndrome, Yeah, what about the corn pops? That was one of my favorites. I liked the corn pops. I went through a corn pops phase. I probably added rice checks to them and bleached sugar and thought I was doing pretty good for dinner.
Speaker 5: Corn pops are great until you've until you try honey smacks.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's stuff.
Speaker 5: That stuff was good.
Speaker 1: That was level up, I'll agree. Let's hear calling Larry minus doctor Pepper. I want to break that so bad. Yeah, best of luck, my friend, Best of luck. That's a hard one to kick right there. I know you can do it. Though you you've got our support here in the boiler room. Uh. If you need support group, you can join our discord and we'll help you. Know, ruckus will tell you to drink some coffee instead of that. Uh, doctor Pecker, Okay.
Speaker 5: Well coffee is getting expensive. But then again, that's the thing, is like all of this terrible food, as terrible as it is for us, and it's not getting any better. It's certainly getting more expensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and smaller as it gets expensive.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what, that's a damn interesting thing you just said there, because check this out. Thank you for assisting me with a ride to the grocery store today. But before that happened, just for fun, I had the items sitting in an Instacart account because I wanted to compare hol much because I've been long suspecting that Instacart overcharges rais and now I have proof. So I put into my Instacart cart thaying I also wanted to know, like what my budget was I was gonna be working with when we did you to the store, So like how much is this going to run me? The stuff that I'm usually get? So I just threw it in a cart there to see the prices, and I took a note of it, went to the store, and then when I got back home, after I loaded everything, I adjusted my cart in the Instacart to match every single item that I bought at the store where the Instacart shopper was going to shop at. And dude, I saved thirty dollars just off the price of the food. Thirty dollars. Bro, they were overcharging for the exact same items.
Speaker 1: That never mind the twenty tip that they throw on there.
Speaker 5: Like this, yes, that didn't even count.
Speaker 11: This.
Speaker 5: Then there's the service charge for the delivery fee, and then the tip. So just the price of the food items. If I were if they were just like to not charge you, If I like, hey, you get no service fee and I'm not going to tip the driver, it should cost the exact same as if I went to the store, and it does not.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 5: The other point the reason I brought this up is because inside the cart I had this little pepper shaker and the pepper shaker and it's still listed on the insta cart the HGB page or whatever it's the peppercorn costs whatever. The grinder, but the peppercorn grinder for that cost that they have in stock, and there's many in stock. According to instacart, is one point two six ounces. No it's not. It's now like just under one ounce. But it's the same. It's what's in the store. But when you're buying it online, you think you're getting one point twenty five ounces, you don't. You only get one ounce anyways, right, And I'm just like dude, So, like the price is the same, the quantity has gotten smaller, and they haven't even updated all these online stores to reflect that. That's how quickly these things are happening, and people don't notice it because it looks like the same size bottle, and who's going to pay it to? Like just now people are opening their eyes to the ingredients. Now we've got to open our eyes to like, wait a minute, how much is this way? How come this is? Like I get half of this now and it costs thirty cents more for half of what's happening. It's getting scary, people, But the economy is great, according to the president.
Speaker 4: So so.
Speaker 2: One thing is I want to mention here since we're talking about pricing, you know they have been doing those like dynamic pricing models, right, yeah, yeah, so based on what you can afford. And now they are using AI on some of the data you do. They collect from you and you, you know, basically to UH to be able to charge you. So Rockets will pay different from Hasha, different from me, right, And it's pretty crazy when you think about it, actually, that you're going to a store. I think recently I've seen some posts a what a person went to Michael's and they removed all the price tags from everything and they didn't know until they get to the to the to the It's pretty crazy, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that too. Man. That was that was a little much. It was just like, really like different prices for everybody. Is that where we're at right now? Like this is the American dream here, Like you get a sliding scale for the cost of your paper stock or your hobby materials or whatever.
Speaker 2: You know. I just dropped the link if you want to. It's from BBS.
Speaker 1: Is that like BBL.
Speaker 4: We when we first moved to this area, we were buying ribbys that were about eleven dollars. They're about like a pound and a half ribbys, and we'd split them because they're huge. They are now nineteen dollars and then this year, we started buying a four pack of just like grass fed patties, beef patties, and.
Speaker 7: They were nine ninety nine and they are now sixteen ninety nine.
Speaker 4: So they went from ten bucks seventeen and like, I don't know, was this eight months? No, it's ten months in the year, eleven months, but still, I mean that is such a huge jump.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's like seventy price increase, pretty defeating.
Speaker 9: And these these are like exactly the same size they.
Speaker 2: Used to be.
Speaker 1: Here's an article to support what Pharaoh just dropped out of dreaded government propaganda outlet PBS News, the dreaded PBS. But hey, here it is out of here. Advertisement. Personalized pricing has spread across many industries. Here's how consumers can avoid it. So hey, don't say we never brought you any solutions, and if those solutions don't work, don't say it's our fault. But hey, we brought you something there that's out of PBS. Once again, some sugces.
Speaker 5: Most people do their online shopping. They're shopping online. I guess you could probably trick the system by using like vpms or something, right, Yeah, somebody in our discord chat, as you mentioned we do have a discord I should join it because it's not just one chat, it's multiple categorized chats. So we have one chat room set up aside for some people like to play video games. I bring this up because one of our users drop something very interesting. It's a full list of like where you should set your VPN to. If you want like cheap cheaper flights, If you want cheaper Netflix, do this one. If you want cheaper airline baggage fees, set it to this one like France set it too. I think it for cheaper software deals, that kind of thing. So if you set if you set your VPN to a specific area or a specific country, you get a cheaper price that's tailor made just for that area. But now, yeah, now we're talking about that on crack because they want to tailor make it to you exclusively based on you know, all of the things, all of the data, which data, yeah, which they they certainly you know, they have a lot of that, and it's growing so much so that they have to build a bunch of data centers and pretend that they're building it for AI. Anyway, we've been discussing that at length here on these programs. So so like we got they got catch up on the other shows for more on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we got like incentive programs, right like enter your phone number and you get a discount or inner your phone number and attracts you and then you get a discount. Well it's like, well what if it's just you enter your phone number and that's now the primary key for the database that shows how often you shop where they Then they they then put you in a like an income category or something like that, and then all of a sudden, your price is start changing. So you know, if you're a big spender at the store, I think you know what this means. Creative Accents made a good point here. How about those nutritional labels that you have to peel off a sticker to see things like fruit roll ups and stuff like that. Right, Like, remember those they're still out there. They're literally like labels for stuff you buy at the gas station or the you know, grocery store checkout stand where you have to literally buy it and peel a sticker off of it to see that you know what's in it.
Speaker 5: Well, there's this other disturbing trend now, and I'm like thinking, this is the future where they're not even going to list the ingredients at all. Instead you just scan the trust QR code like and they'll have QR codes on them.
Speaker 1: Now yeah, QR code meaning like it's as safe as QAnon talking points pretty much calling Larry says, what is the discord Ruckus? You kind of already said that, but just to let people know who may not know.
Speaker 5: Well, if you're looking for how to join, you go to the website Alternate Current Radio dot com and then you go to the here, I'll pop it up. You go to the little hamburger menu there and right down here it says Discord Server slash chat. You click on that, and that's an invite to join Discord and Discord is it's like one's. It's like a bunch of multiple chat rooms. It's like when you're in a live show chat room, like we used to have the live show chat room going on the website. It's like that, except twenty four hours a day, and we've got separate rooms for separate takers. So if you want to talk about geopolitics, there's a room for that. If you want to laugh at memes, there's a room for that. If you want to hang out with us on Saturday nights while we do our music mixtapes. So you want to dance along and have a good time and drink virtually and pass a virtual joint and boobies and all that fun stuff that we do on Saturday night, that's where there's a room for that, you know. So yeah, yeah, join think it's cord.
Speaker 1: If you think we're wild here in the boiler room, you should hang with us on Saturday nights. We let loosen the discord over there. And it's also a great place to drop links and like if you want to give spot an icebreaker suggestion, for example, we have a room for that in there. If you want to just you know, share some photos or talk about technocracy or geopolitical you know, war, skynet, climate change, great reset. I mean, we got a room for everything. We even have specialized rooms for religion and spirituality, creatom and chronic brainstorming. You know, we got a white pill room in there also, we try to boy, I haven't looked at that one in a long time.
Speaker 5: Busy, we have to make a no pill room for Randy j Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good idea, the no pill room, right, I'm not sure what we put in there, but yeah, I totally agree. So anyway, Alternate Current Radio dot com, that's where the invite is. Like Ruckus said, it's in the Hamburger menu. And it's good to just visit the website, you know, a couple times a week at least, anyways, because we update the show pages throughout the week. You know, we listen back to the show and you know, go through all the listener feedback and tryn't always succeed, but we try pretty hard to reference link the crap out of our shows because I know, we go kind of fast, although we've been criticized for going slow and talking about food for an hour and forty eight minutes point taken. But yeah, it can go pretty fast as far as links and receipts go. So we do our best to get that all up on the show pages for you, which you can find at Alternate Current Radio dot com. We got some Captain Crunch enjoyers in here. I don't you have an upper jaw ceiling of steel, my friend, I don't know how people eat those regularly. Those are roof of the mouth shredders. I think ruttys true.
Speaker 5: I remember that about those.
Speaker 1: That was terrible and you mentioned grape nuts in the discord, Ruckus equals what do you do? Yeah, it's like crapping out pebbles too.
Speaker 5: You could submerge that in milk for like a week and it still stays crunchy. What does that tell you? It's probably like is that even food?
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 6: It's almost as if it's fine, finely ground gravel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 6: I'll just mention too. I have to send a text. They claim my rice checks is not GMO to answer that one question.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so I can eat it at the bar, good.
Speaker 6: They claim, according to Tiny Kitchen Divas.
Speaker 5: All right, well, I you know, not wheat not the wheat checks hesher stay away, that's got gluten. And I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: I don't need the brown ones, man, only the white ones. I'm sorry. When it comes to rice jacks, what racist? Well yeah, frankly, yeah, I'm a rice check supremacist because they are the supreme checks. I'm sorry, it just is. Okay, let me look through our links here real quick. We need to talk about Black Friday a little bit, Ruckus. What's going on with the shoes man, and what's going on with sales and things on Black Friday.
Speaker 5: I don't you know what I don't. I don't know what's going on with the weird shoe story. That was something that was shared by Creative Accidents, which was just absolutely fascinating. But according to this this guy the shoe, they're having troubles with the shoes. But this could very well be a bell weather for where we're headed. But I have it's a TikTok video. I can send you the link here hasher so you can yeah this, we can just get context there it is. But this is probably not a good sign because Grant like people like their shoes, and I brought this up a number of times already, people fighting over the last pair of sneakers. That was a reality just a few years ago. I mean people will still literally shoot and kill each other for a pair of sneakers. There were still stories like that happening, even during and since the pandemic when people's priorities started to change. But shoes are important, and it's a sign that they're the extra money floating around in the economy. It's not an actual, like official statistic. I don't think they track like you know, the seat on the CPI and the inflation and all of the data is the numbers that were not getting this year this month because the government was shut down. But I think this anyone who understands the way the economy works is a is a bell weather, as it were.
Speaker 1: But go ahead, Okay, so hustle bitch posts the sneaker market just collapsed and nobody knows why. A sneaker shop owner says the entire market quote unquote died overnight, and the numbers are insane. Shoes that were five to six hundred dollars now won't move at three hundred dollars. Jordan one's I don't know what those are. I assume they're in air Jordan of some sort, sitting for ninety dollars dunks and gr's gathering dust. Never heard of them. Even heat priced under retail isn't selling. Oh they're using lingo yeazies once the safe fist resale shoe on Earth are tanking everywhere. He straight up asks, h Okay, we'll just watch the video. I think he's gonna talk about it in here, but let's uh, let's give the shoe shop owner a shot here in the boiler room.
Speaker 16: Does anyone want to explain why shoes are literally just dying right now. I own a sneaker store and we've been struggling for the last couple of months. And y'all can say, oh, oh, it's because you overpriced things. And I know what you're gonna say, Oh, it's a yeasy, you're overpricing. It's one hundred and ten dollars retails like two something, markets like one ninety. I'm pricing it at one ten. It's brand new, an off white lot Dunk, which what you haven't been able to get for four years now, used to be going for five to six hundred dollars. Market's like four hundred. We have them priced at three twenty. A shoe that's sold out, hard to get a SB Navy four it's used, but two ten.
Speaker 7: That's like retail.
Speaker 16: And then you have stuff that are like Jordan One's, like these shatter backboards that just came out. We were charging like one hundred and seventy dollars for them or something like that, which retail's higher. And then we got like Lucky Green, the Royal toes. All these things are going for well under retail, and we have them priced under retail. For example, like a yellow ochre, which is not even a bad shoes going for like ninety bucks in store here, which is crazy retails like what one's seventy. It's definitely an interesting time in the sneaker world right now, and you'd think that people would be coming to sell us their shoes too, because the market's down, they just want to get rid of some stuff. But that's not even the case. We haven't had a lot of people coming to sell to us. I mean, last week we did buy a lot of shoes, but this week we're a little slow. So if you guys are looking to sell us your shoes or come and buy some shoes because you're looking to buy the dip, then please stop buy ten forty ninety s Imperial Highway potentially California.
Speaker 2: It's Hidden Realm, all right.
Speaker 1: Well, Hidden realm's not doing very good.
Speaker 5: That's very interesting because you would think there's usually some sort of correlation. What he said there is very true if it's really a sign a normal sign of times are tough, right so, because like so, the normal consumer who buys shoes is not running in buying new shoes right now, but they're also not It must not be so tough that they need to sell them in order to live. So what's going on? What has changed? Something has changed here, something has broken in this entire system. That again, like it or hate it again, this is what our economy is around. I mean, dude, that's ridiculous easy. He's like, that's a good point. Like I mean, I was like thinking, man, the entrepreneur me wants to go buy all those shoes out from this guy because they're so damn cheap and sit on him until I can make some money on it on eBay. But now I'm concerned. I was watching a video, a live stream from Jason Burmis, the Buram shout out to Jason Burmis and the Burmas Brigade. He was on one of his walking talk videos, walking his dog or whatever, and he was mentioning how like the cost of electronic devices have traditionally year upon year gone down. So like if like the brand new Xbox comes out and then it's like hot and new and it's expensive, and then you wait like a year or two or when the next one comes out and then you can get that old one for super duper cheap, it doesn't it's not happening that way. And he says like electronics. He bought like you would buy like a hard disk drive with a terabyte on it for X amount of money two years ago. The same one now two years later would be like usually cheaper because now you can oh, now you can get a five terabyte for the No, now the two terabyte not only is is not cheaper, it's I mean, the same one is not cheaper. It's now more expensive. The prices are going up, they're not going down. Things are changed things, something has changed. So I cannot wait to see the reports about how Black Friday went. I already saw early reports that things aren't going well, that people shopping habits have completely changed thanks to hope you're sitting down for this one AI. They say that people are actually now using AI as shopping. And then of course there's this story right here that you know there they are. The retailers are already front running. They know it's up. They've got their pulse on what's happening in the economy in America because they are the economy in America. This is a consumer based economy. Again, like it or hate it is what it is. And when we stop consuming, because that's what we're seeing here, well, for them to maintain their bottom line. As this the demand goes down. You see what's happening with the prices, And this is a bad time for this to happen, in the midst of inflation under the greatest economy ever in America under Trump naturally, of course, but we can't prove that because we don't have numbers for this last month. But yeah, I say, these stories speak for themselves, my friends.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, I think we're seeing a trend here, man. So that one he's referring to for you audio listeners is called from CNBC. It's called how Black Friday became a retail letdown. To sustain the ride, they started to dilute it. And one of the noteworthy comments there is from the CEO of Sears Right Sears member Sears and Robots Sears Canada quote, the haggarty of the event is pretty much gone. In today's day and age, promotional pricing just gets better and better from a consumer's point of view the closer you get to the holiday. So, yeah, there seems to be a slump. There's definitely traffic at the grocery store today, but didn't see a whole lot of traffic at the big box stores. You know, we didn't drive by Target or Walmart. But still it didn't look like like it used to, right, It used to be like fights to get in the door. It used to be fights over the last flat screen TV, fights over the Labooboo dolls. I don't know whatever the hell.
Speaker 5: People would camp out like they do for their iPhones the day before just to get their their discounts on their big screen TVs and their sneakers.
Speaker 1: Which people don't do.
Speaker 5: People did that.
Speaker 1: They don't do that anymore for iPhones either, Like I haven't It's been a decade since I've seen a shot of an Apple store with people going around the corner because it was iPhone day. I mean, I'm sure it's happened, but I mean it's not like it used to be in like you know, twenty sixteen, twenty fifteen, twenty fourteen, Like when a new one come out, it would be crazy mayhem around the corner, you know, long lines, people camping out. I don't think people do that anymore.
Speaker 5: All right, what do you think it is? Do you think is if the economy is it just for what's really fuck? Like people don't want to admit it. I mean, are we in a like a recession or depression or something.
Speaker 1: I think it has a lot to do with the Internet. I think people that still have functional credit cards and whatnot are doing what they were doing before, but they're doing it from home. And I don't blame them, but yeah, I think there might be a deeper, darker thing going on, and it's economics. What do you think, mister de bergh.
Speaker 6: I just texted something that is just a typical claim, and this might explain part of it. That they're saying Americans, they're spending a record eleven point seven billion online on Black Friday, up eight point three percent from last year. So they're saying or claiming that you're not seeing as many people cramming into the stores because they're shopping more online. And I'm sure there's some truth to that. One of the factors that's unavoidable is we have a debt based system, and that means exactly what it sounds like. Once a person, the average person reaches that low threshold, that low ceiling on actually having cash to spend, then they have to turn to debt. Some people even get holiday loans. You can get a loan here in South Texas to pay your utilities, and the interest rates are absolutely astronomical. It's insane. I get those things in the mail. I guess a lot of us do. It says pay to the order of through the window, and it kind of looks like a check, but it's actually a very high interest consumer loan. And then people, of course will sometimes succumb to those and then use credit cards, and so people are in personal debt, sometimes to the point of having their belongings, like let's say an automobile eventually repossessed as a consequence. But people are in personal debt just to make consumer purchases. Oftentimes. It wasn't long ago that the average person couldn't come up with four hundred dollars. There was some kind of survey and the average American, if prompted in a short amount of time something short notice, could not come up with even four hundred dollars cash. Most of what's going through the economy to buy things is a debt instrument, a loan, a credit card, a home equity loan. You know, constantly putting more lians on your property, and that property will therefore never be paid off. All of a sudden, they come out with reverse mortgages that seem to fit right into these things. You know, they're getting rid of the penny. Now that may be inconsequential, but I wonder about where that might be going. But the one thing we don't have in the economy is just straight up cash to spend. Instead, people have debt instruments. And there's a myth out there that if you put more cash in the economy you'll have instant inflation. That's not true. You would have that if you had relatively low productivity and you dumped a lot of cash in the economy. But when you have high productivity lots of imports, you could actually the economy could actually afford to have more liquidity and cash and get away from credit cards, get away from consumer loans with monstrous interest, and people could. Of course, they have to learn to have a little discipline maybe and not spend all their cash on gifts and trinkets and games, and save some of it for food and shelter. But the debt instruments that are used in the debt based system is a huge problem because eventually the debt gets so unserviceable and more and more money has to go to service the debt, and then you have bankruptcies and people having to move out of their expensive apartment into a cheap apartment, or move back home with mom and dad moved back home with grandma and grandpa. Because you can only get so much debt in the system before it begins to screech to a halt, and you cannot service the very debts that you're making in order to purchase things. That's where the real problem is. It's not so much that the Fed prints too much money. That's not altogether true. If you look at the money supply versus what's produced, the money supply is significantly smaller than what's produced, and then not all of that money supply is personal income, and then you have the disparity of wealth where you have huge concentrations of wealth into fewer and fewer and fewer hands, which is partially a consequence of the debt system. But simply put, people are turning to debt and they have relatively low paying jobs. There's not much cash available to the average person in terms of making straight cash purchases, and that's just the reality of it. So going online might encourage well, I mean, people might use a debit card, which would just tap their cash equivalent assets in their checking account. But when you shop a lot online, there's that temptation then to also use a credit card.
Speaker 5: So they have and they have afterpay stuff now or they're like our Karma or Klarna or whatever. They're like, pay for this now in three easy installments with like a twenty million percent interest rate. Tech.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, It's like, oh, I don't I can't spend four hundred eighty nine dollars on this, but I could spend one hundred and thirty on it, you know, every month for the next four months, and like there's like no credit check, none of that stuff.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 1: It's just like boom hop in, jump at it boy, you know, get it, get you some, get some expansive, you know, goodies for the holiday season. Look how on sale they are. Oh my gosh, I mean yeah, yeah, it's crazy. Go ahead, Sharah, I got the video that you linked me here. Also, we should probably show.
Speaker 5: That, yeah.
Speaker 2: Before before before we we do the video. I just want to Yeah, this is this is the one from Best Boy. There's a few of them actually, so I think what we're One of my thoughts of what we're witnessing is the money supply. That's that's basically the they pumped right during COVID. It's finally drying out.
Speaker 1: Seven trillion extra dollars they printed.
Speaker 2: That's right, Well, they didn't even print. It's basically the the So the banks are the one who issues a debt, right, So it's basically all the money is you just and the debt and loans he issued where people just went un spend it like.
Speaker 1: They make bonds and notes and like it's not just like they turned the money machine on and printed seven trillion dollars. It's like all these different means to inject that, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, So you can see here that last link I posted. Basically, Amazon is keep cutting like crazy and I just want to no, no, the last link.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, I got you. It's coming the MSN link here. Amazon layoffs hit nearly two thousand engineers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if you scroll down a little bit to the paragraph after the video, it is like a video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I even close. I feel like this messing with me here. MSN we can thank for this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically I can say basically what what what?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: What they are saying?
Speaker 1: Ago?
Speaker 5: Continue reading?
Speaker 1: Got it? Thanks Rock, Okay, there's the video. Okay, there you go. Yeah, like the cuts did not fall evenly across the company. Is that where you're talking about, No Alexa and devices feel the sting as Amazon narrows it's ai belt.
Speaker 2: Cuts did not. Yeah, exactly, consumer facing business that expanded aggressivelly during the pandemic, right, uh, pushing for fishing one store, we're told to rebalance their engineering investment toward projects was cleaner with clearer profit path. Right. So my point is this is something that is not just Amazon, but a lot of those companies that just went and expanded massive investment of capital as well as hiring right after the pandemic and during the pandemic, rights can bankle all those profits. Now they are basically rebalancing. So now once they did the wealth transfer of them taking all the money right the injected and now it went into their pockets and their shares. Right now, you sucker are going to get laid off, right and good luck to you. So I think I think that's what we're witnessing is just it's basically it's a reflection of this really economy that we're living in right now. It's just it's a consequences of what happened during the pandemic.
Speaker 1: Right, a massive dump of economic you know, quote unquote wealth.
Speaker 5: Do you want to know how many specifically the reports are in so far in twenty twenty five tech layoffs tech just to the tech tech layoffs that what Pharaoh's describing here affected over one hundred and eighty thousand workers across more than four hundred companies. So that is it says here one hundred and twelve thousand, seven hundred and thirty two tech employees laid off from two hundred and eighteen US tech companies.
Speaker 2: Wow, and they're not going to hire going on here, They're not going to get hired again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're laying off Pharaoh, What do you think about this? What I'm about to say? I would wager they're laying off k human workers that can be easily replaced with AI agents.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I mean that's a fair point too. Right, there's a lot of this is as they're trying to increase their profits and automation comes in, they will be laying them off. So one interesting thing I was breeding since you get into this, companies now basically are laying off more juniors, right, and they stopped hiring juniors, which is really how you build knowledge.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So think about how the only way for for for the country to build knowledge, right is by hiring those fresh graduates juniors, right because they are paid less, right, and they absorb knowledge right, and then once they get too expensive, you can lay them off.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: But now they stopped hiring juniors, which is really interesting because what you're gonna end up with is a lot of unemployed, under skilled people. And then Trump come and say, well, we need each one B visa holders because we don't have the skill sets. So it's a very very interesting really like dynamics and contradicting sentiments from from what the government said to actually what's real on the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely man.
Speaker 5: And what I'll seem to agree that we suck to the employee. The human employees are terribly Oh no, we can. We either need to replace you with the H one B one visa people or we need to replace you with robots. But either way, you can't stay here. You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.
Speaker 1: The customer is always wrong and the employee is always wrong, right, Like that's the new it's the new model, I guess.
Speaker 5: And then and then I guess it's not no coincidence that you have. Which one was it that said this? I think it was Sam Alton where he's like I dream, I dream of the day soon, where like he says that he's going to be replaced by AI these CEO says, I'm gonna be That means my job is complete when I'm replaced by the machines I'm building, Like, get the al out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. Okay, So the the post on this video tweet that we're going to see here video post on X says because now stores will run it for a month rather than a day. And I've noticed this, Like, you know, Jill and I were talking earlier tonight, like do we need to do any like Black Friday shopping, like my birthday's coming up, Christmas is coming up, or do we only have today to do that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Actually no, most of the online stuff that we're interested in has been available on like sort of pseudo Black Friday for weeks already and then going down maybe a little bit more today. But here's let's play this video. So for our audio only listeners, we're seeing footage from inside of a Best Buy here and it is completely abandoned. They've got stacks of flat TVs. And it said no one in two thousand and five would believe this is what Black Friday shopping would be in twenty twenty five, And yeah, I can agree with that. The footage that we used to see in two thousand and five, between like two thousand and five and twenty twelve maybe fifteen was nuts. Literally, people just like a zombie apocalypse, like you ever seen them the movie that was filmed in the in the mall by Romero, right Donna the Dead. It's like that, like that, like a zombie apocalypse happening in your freaking Walmart or whatever. But hey, not anymore. That's that's best buy now. I didn't go there today because I was afraid it was going to be gnarly, but it looks like no one goes there.
Speaker 2: And then if you scroll up hasher like I posted like two other links, which is really interesting because that's another crab that they do right now and and I have been doing this so when I when I want to buy something, I don't buy it right away. I have to observe the price for a long time right to pick the right point, especially online because I learned that all those prices are just fake, especially when they say deals. Right, Uh so I can, I can bring them back down.
Speaker 1: I got one from Wall Street apes here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's two of them.
Speaker 1: From Okay, let me share this one to all of us and all of you. Yeah, let's see what we got here. Put it in the big mode.
Speaker 5: Is this a fake Black Friday? Salem?
Speaker 12: I just not understanding how sales work. But he's an example from Amart Furniture twenty to sixty percent off, you know, absolute everything store wide, and here's a product they've got listed as was three four hundred ninety nine dollars now two thousand, seven hundred and ninety nine. But if you take that URL and pop it into the wayback machine, what we quickly realized is, yeah, that same product used to sell earlier in the year, just back in May, for one nine hundred and ninety nine dollars, claiming it used to be three thousand, two nine. So since then, yeah, somehow the price has increased and you're actually paying about eight hundred dollars more. So, Yeah, Amart Furniture, what's up with that?
Speaker 2: And then opened other one that's from Costco.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see what does Costco have for us this year? If you're a longtime boiler with sorry sorry, okay, all right, well if it had been Costco, some of you know Spoor and I have a colored relationship with them. But here we go, Sam's Club. Next best thing. This is a Black Friday deal fifteen ninety eight for the forty gallon right behind it.
Speaker 6: It's cheaper. They are scamming us, guys, this is Sam's Club.
Speaker 7: Can't believe it.
Speaker 1: These corporate people think they're so smart and anybody with a TikTok account can see stuff like this all day long. Like everybody. The level of like pure raw American skepticism right now is it's up there with these drones. It's it's higher than these drones. The level of skepticism is like way up. I love that. I think that's hilarious.
Speaker 6: That is a good thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just even like I'm not even talking about well informed skepticism, just general skepticism induced by being on social media. Like, I know social media is destroying the planet and destroying society, but I can't help but accept that and love the fact that so many people are just like inherently skeptical after what's gone on in the last few years.
Speaker 6: Well, social media is mainly a platform, I mean, in its essence, television to me is far more damaging.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a good argument to me made for that.
Speaker 6: You know, the fact that they're not selling TVs has a political aspect to it if you think about it. The TV is analogous to or Well's telescreen in nineteen eighty for the fact that people aren't buying TVs as much may not have a huge political meaning or implication, but there is a political aspect to it. If people turn that damn thing off and use it a lot less and don't spend their harder and money on those things anymore, that's a good trend. Even if you're not particularly enlightened about how the establishment works. Just having less exposure for your kids to that thing just by itself is a good thing, let alone the deeper political implications.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but Mark, the TV replaced the other common thing that was found inside living rooms nationwide, radio, And of course the television has been replaced now by the black mirror in your pocket.
Speaker 1: And we tried, we tried so hard to cling onto that radio aspect. Right. We are Alternate Current Radio. That's our website. And you know, we we came into this game as audio people, right, like we came in to this swim lane as people that wanted to do good content and have high quality audio. And we spent many years developing that and perfected it. And as we perfected it, it became the kind of thing where it's like, oh, you do a podcast, Wait, what do you mean, where's the video part? Sounds like old people radio, you know what I mean? We get comments like that from from younger listeners, and it was like, all right, fine, you want to see our ugly mugs. We'll get there. We got it. We'll set you up. You know you can. You can look right up in my fucking nose and all that fun stuff. We're in full ten eightyp here and all that glorious stuff.
Speaker 5: So this original graphics and yeah, man, man, I think we did all right for radio people.
Speaker 1: Right. I even had someone tell me recently I look better on YouTube than I do in real life, and I was like, okay, thanks, I think they were just trying to compliment.
Speaker 5: I didn't mean it. I'm sorry, you were just.
Speaker 1: Trying to compliment our camera set up, you know, and I appreciate that because a lot went into it. So I'm down with it. I'll take the I'll take the hit on that one. Let's see. Well, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 6: We all knew tongue in cheek jokingly that you could do radio in the nude, right, no one could see you.
Speaker 1: Have done nothing.
Speaker 6: It happened real often.
Speaker 1: I knew, not very often, but have done definitely, have.
Speaker 5: Done your bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: He was a correspondent, just working out of his home, and he would just joke, well, I write my best news stories in the nude. He would say, he didn't have to, he didn't have to go to the office. He would just write from home, even though he was a staffer at this one daily paper in western Michigan. But yeah, that's always been sort of the inside joke. Well, radio, man, they can't see you. You could be you know, we've been in the most uncompromising a position.
Speaker 1: We exploited all that with great edification and amusement until Mike Ryan made us get on video at tnt SO. Actually now we were on video here in the boiler room before that, but that was when it was like really official, like I stuck me and Adam stuck our real names on it and our real faces and all that, and you know, really uh stepped out into moving traffic without our pants on. So that's that's where we're at right now. We appreciate everybody.
Speaker 5: There's one other element to consider here, just trying to play detective again about the TVs. At least I also have a theory about the sneakers. But for the TVs, there's there's not been there. What has changed in the technology of television recently for for a little what exactly? So maybe that I mean, like, what's why do you have to buy a new TV? Nobody needs to buy a new TV right like you can.
Speaker 1: We're talking about Toowo thousand and five. Here people fighting in Walmart over the last flat screen. Okay, the two thousand and five flat screen you were getting wasn't very flat, first of all, and secondly, it wasn't running four K. Okay, now everybody's running four K. And we just spent the last five years being able to walk into Best Buy with hardly anybody there, or Target or wherever and say, yeah, my TV's on the fritz. I need a new one. I'd like the flat one with the high resolution boom. You got it one hundred and fifty bucks, three hundred bucks. You could spend four thousand dollars on it. You know, you can go grab yourself an EKTV if you're balling right now, if you're balling and not on a budget, like the rest of us trying to ball on a budget, you got all kind of crazy options. But and there is that there's always the high end aspect of it available for those that are, you know, not balling on a budget, and those are still out there. You can get crazy eight K TV right now for like fucking fifteen thousand dollars or something like that, but you don't need it, and you're gonna have a hard time finding some media that actually plays an eight K or whatever, like you know, you're we're just now able to really find Like, Okay, I got this streaming device, it plays four K video boom, I can throw it on here. It was one hundred and fifty bucks, no problem, you know. Cool? So yeah, no one us plebs us people that are balling on a budget. We don't even eight K television and we probably bought a four K television in twenty twenty on our Trump money.
Speaker 5: I was happy with seven twenty p I don't know. I don't even know what four k looks like.
Speaker 2: A good actually post someone wrote today it was Black Friday. It is a good reminder that everything people need is insanely expensive. Everything they don't need is cheaper than it as it's ever been. Yeah, right, so they can't You want sixty inchestit of the RTV never been cheaper, You want the house on a car never been more expensive?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That's and that's exactly what they wanted, is they wanted you to not spend on really anything of value. They just want you to buy garbage, which is going to be garbage.
Speaker 1: Crap, cheap crap, cheap crap.
Speaker 2: So it's uh yeah, cheap crap.
Speaker 1: Is getting a little bit better, though. I got to say some of the cheap crap you can find out there is pretty high quality cheap crap. But the problem is what we consider cheap crap is not cheap anymore. It's expensive. All right? Are we did I miss any links you guys sent me? Do you do you guys have anything you want to bring up? Because I got a couple of rapid fires I want to throw your way before we shot it down.
Speaker 5: Well related to the economy, but this might be a lead into one of your stories, is it. Things are not always tough for everybody. Like I hear the FBI agents are doing all right with all the overtime they've been earning.
Speaker 1: During the shutdown. What do you mean I thought they were home.
Speaker 5: Well, they were busy beavers hesher because we got to hurry up and redact all those Epstein files.
Speaker 1: Oh right, But while while the President says, hey, you got to release those to the public, right, ten months later, eight months later, you need to release those to the public, But we spent the last eight months redacting all mentions of my name and a certain countries's name. But okay, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: So I had this great article from Ken Silva over at Headline USA. It's a short one, but he just pointed out how the FBI agents reportedly, we're working around the clock in March to redact that's at all those little black lines that you see on the paper redact the information for the impending popular publication of the Epstein files. Of course we know about this, but CNN reports quote the FBI agents are working around the clock, some in twelve hour overnight shifts on a frenzied mission this week end. Quote that's what they reported, also saying that quote four hours agents sit at banks of computers using editing software to identify redactions required under federal laws, including just including the Privacy Act. The material also includes video end quote. Here's the kicker. According to Bloomberg, those agents were paid well for their work. They received eight hundred and fifty one three hundred and forty four dollars in overtime for working on the Epstein files between March seventeenth and March twenty second. That's a lot of mula to be made in a small amount of time. Maybe we're just in the wrong job. Maybe we should working for the FBI redacting Epstein files and we'll be doing Okay, that's that's good. I mean, like the truck drivers can't even make that much money, right, and they make good money? Are they used to be for the robots?
Speaker 2: Came yep, this is the best job to be placed by a by.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can we replace these ones? These sound like good jobs to replaced. I remember reporting on this back then when that first came out, and I just thought my first thought was, how ridiculous is this like the think about this the absurdity of taxpayers, right, taxpayers paying the Feds to hide evidence? Okay, like, let's just think about that for a second. Is that not Bill? Am I tripping? Or is it absurd to think that we have a legion of you know, twenty four to seven FEDS who are going through Epstein evidence and redacting information. Am I? Am I trip in here?
Speaker 5: Or is this a can I also point out that this is not talking about this new release of These are the ones that were sitting on Tam Bondi's desks that disappeared.
Speaker 1: Right, the ones that we saw the binders being handed out to people for. So this was the information that you could already go and just buy Whitney Webb's book, or subscribe to Johnny Bedmore's Twitter page, or you know, listen to ten years of boiler Room and suss out all the Epstein conversations, like all that stuff was out there. Like we did a better job here in the boiler Room than they did filling those binders. Those binders were full of nothing.
Speaker 5: Basically, they had to spend close to a million dollars just to add all those black bars.
Speaker 1: So a million taxpayer dollars. It's just a fart in the wind when they're printing, you know, seven trillion every time they face a disease. Some people might say, but anyway, Mark, what do you think about that? Just like taxpayers paying basically to have Fed's hide evidence about one of the cases that you know, this administration kind of ran on to cash Betel Dan Bongino talking to you guys.
Speaker 6: Well, the bigger picture of it is it's an alteration of history. If those reactions are permanent, and I think most reactions are, then you're erasing from history the associations of people with Epstein. Again, it goes back to the model of nineteen eighty four. O'Brien would tell what oversee Winston, and Winston's job was to sit down and put a photograph in the place of another one that isn't even the person being documented, to replace whole blocks of text with false blocks of texts. Winston's whole job in nineteen eighty four was to alter and falsify history. So if you take public records or evidence like that and you falsify it in a way that can't be reversed, then you're literally altering history.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. I don't like the idea of that mark. We're supposed to know our history so that we are not doomed to repeat it, right, Isn't that like ancient wisdom? Isn't that like you know, sun Zu or you know something like that.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know, well, that's the worst part of everything right there. If the news is warped and it's mainly the mass media cartel, and if the news is shorthand for history to be cataloged later, then we are in a heap, big of trouble here. Well, that means cs NBC, ABC are the main purveyors of news whose work then becomes our history. Now that that doesn't disturb you, I don't know what what what will? Because if you don't I mean, if you don't know your past, or if the past becomes just hopelessly distorted, then everybody is just sort of living this this severed existence. You know, you're severed from your ancestors and your past and you're kind of just floating. There's that word flat sam again. Yeah, you know, into the future with this this huge question mark hanging over your head like the sort of domicles. And there was a quote attributed to one of the CIA leaders in case Yeah, Casey, Yeah, who I think Bob Woodward, who they say is this great investigative journalist. I'm not so sure. But Casey was quoted as saying, and you don't always know if these quotes were accurate, and I think some of us are familiar with it, that they would so rewrite history to the point where no one would know what's true anymore, and there'd be no more wisdom to draw from. And uh, no one ever absolutely proved to me that Casey said that. But I do think that's sort of the one of the jobs of the CIA central Intelligence. I don't think they're really out to defend mom and apple pie and Thanksgiving turkeys in the Constitution Campbell soup. Yeah, they're they're out to protect corporate power with the respect of that that corporate power with the respect to government, and to keep the system the system must not die. And that seems to be what the CIA is really about. But yeah, that the rewriting of history to this degree is is probably the worst part of the whole thing, That today's news becomes tomorrow's history. That that is really really disturbing.
Speaker 1: Well, Mark, you just like touched the bone right there. You just took steel to bone. As far as what the boiler room is here for, and that's the thing that keeps me coming back to the microphone for a decade or more, is Hey, your history is being rewritten in real time, like dynamically being rewritten, Like you're being fed propaganda, and then propaganda becomes policy. Propaganda becomes a legislation. Propaganda becomes war. Propaganda becomes ill health. Propaganda becomes the end of your society. Propaganda becomes you know, a whack Friday basically with radiated shrimp, overtime secrets, and tech wife mafia's, which we will get to before we close out tonight. But you know that's why we're here. These assholes are literally rewriting history in real time. All you have to do is study Wikipedia. What's the account name I need to remember? As Wikipedia goes, I can't remember. Reference Sunday Wire. We've talked about it many times. There's an account that gets like over one hundred thousand edits a day based out of Virginia.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: I wonder what part of Virginia that account lives in. I think there's a whole room of people occupying this account in Langley, probably sharing the log in for it and literally rewriting Wikipedia in real time as bullshit events unfold.
Speaker 6: So you know Wikipedia has an address. It's in San Francisco.
Speaker 1: That's right. It's not Virginia, it's not Israel, but I could show you across. I believe the account is Philip Cross. I think Philip Cross is the account in question that makes hundreds of thousands of edits on Wikipedia per day. So you know this is also happening. And I had a great conversation with all of you about this here in the boiler room, and I had an offline conversation with Randy Jay about it, and I was giving him my unified theory of converging conspiracies. My unifying theory of converging conspiracies is that currently right now, starting with when Fuintes Yay and Milo and Jones showed up on X after Musk bought it. Okay, I think that was a cultural marker, right, That was a flag being planted, and where we're at right now, if you look back at all the media that's happened between now and then look back at all the CIA podcasts like Sean Ryan show, and you know so many of them. So there's all the big podcasts are like CIA podcast, Jesuit slave podcasts and seneg slave podcasts. All the big ones are. Okay, you know, fight me. I'll fight you on that. I'm not gonna name any names. I think you know the ones I'm talking about. You got your Catholic folks, you got your Synagogue folks, and you've got fed boys just infesting all of that. You've also got your punchy fighty folks. M But yeah, I think that right now, what we're seeing if you put all that together, you put all the headlines together, and you put all of the streaming service documentaries about shady events over the last well, let's go all the way back to JFK. They're quite literally right now putting a final red bow on every single conspiratorial or questionable event that you could think of. There's a streaming service docuseries about it. There's a streaming serve documentary about it. There's a new movie coming out about it. Hello, we could talk about the alien invasion right see my I brought my alien tonight because we got to talk about the three rumors floating around. But anyways, like, I really think that there is a unifying theory of converging conspiracies happening right now, and what it's all about is closing the loop on Epstein, closing the loop on nine to eleven, closing the loop on JFK, closing the loop on the serial killer phenomena, closing the loop on the daily shooter phenomena. All these things are being wrapped up right now in a consumer based sort of way. And I think all of those narratives that we're seeing to include a lot of the conspiracy candy that they will admit to in some of these stories. Yeah. Three, I atlas l O fucking l Also, thank you, Brent. This is there's something going on here, and it's big, and I think it's because what's coming up is going to overtake all of our old Like you were into eugenics, you were into whatever, you know, You're in a Tesla technology, you're into nine to eleven, you're into JFK research. It's all over, guys, It's all fucking done. There's no more questions to be had. The streaming services all have put a bow on it, the articles online have all put a bow on it. Tucker Carlson came and said a bunch of shit about it that we've already been saying for the last I don't know, twenty four years. Shit like that, Right, Candice Owens comes out all of a sudden, everybody knows about the USS liberty. We've only been talking about it for twenty years. This kind of stuff, right, All these things are now done. They're done, they're dusted. We're not talking about them anymore. We're busy talking about the feuds between aforementioned people.
Speaker 5: And that's all the news is these days, is it is what a whack Friday podcasters talking about other podcasters, and here's the headline about what this podcaster said about this podcaster. And here's a podcaster to break down that article.
Speaker 1: This is crazy, but good luck finding the fucking boiler room, right, like we're under shadow band.
Speaker 5: And then also this entire thing that you're discussing now, they've inserted the AI as the ultimate you know, they're they're like a release of liability here.
Speaker 6: Now, yeah, that that that that could very well be rockus. That AI will now be the arbiter. We we will, we will, we can't, we can't solve anything, so we'll have this big aggregator that will process all this information and it will dole out the absolute truth that now the issue has been solved, nothing more to see here. And it reminds me of the of applied science is like so called medicine, vaccines, or science in general, the way they you know, you don't trust the science. You're you're a social reject, you're one of those Brian Hescher guys. And you don't trust the science. You don't accept what Pfizer says, or you don't accept what the vaccine promoters say. And it's similar with political science too, now, isn't it. Oh, you mean you don't believe Oswald was involved at all? You know, well, I suppose you don't believe in vaccines either. Right, it's sort of like that. You've got to accept the political science, the political consensus, just as much as you're supposed to accept the medical consensus.
Speaker 1: Right, And sorry Mark, but just riffing on that and things that didn't used to be political now, are right. You talk about your kids in school, you're talking about your health, you're talking about your doctor, you're talking about your you know, medical products, you're talking about you know, the the PEPs and pooh booze whatever. You know what I mean, every fucking thing is now political, every fucking thing. Comedians can't even just do comedy, right, comedians have to talk about politics. What the fuck is this?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Tim Dillon and Joe Rogan and all these comedians are the people we go to for for political commentary? Now, are you fucking kidding me? You know, it's it's it's a sad statement as to where we're at right now. But when it when you made that comment about politics, that also strikes a bone here in the boiler room because it's like a lot of these topics didn't used to be political, but now that find me one that's not.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I know kidd it. It really permeates all sorts of different parts of society, and uh, you know, like even something and this might sound a little off kilter, but I look at even game shows a little differently these days, like the show Jeopardy, right the way Jeopardy is done when you when you sit back and look at it, you know, they have us a conclusion and then then you're supposed to come up with the question. You know, who was to you know, a real jerk in office? Who was Dick Cheney? And that's the answer, right. But the it seems to operate on the premise that knowledge is now fixed. In other words, there's nothing more to learn that you know, we we we we know our history. There's nothing more to learn about history. It's just, uh, you know, guess the right answer. We we already we already have the answers. You just have to guess the right answer to win a bunch of money. You know, you can't be thinking thinking in any original thoughts, or you can't be doubting the history. You've got to cite something that our history books already tell us, and then you guess the right answer. And you went a lot of money on the game show. So, in other words, it pays to recite the standard history. See the message it kind of sends. I've been kind of thinking about game shows and things like that too. It's subtle, but I think it's there. It's they're basically saying, if you want to be part of the system, you want to win a little bit of money, you want to have a little bit of notoriety, Well then let's bone up on reading your encyclopedia. Britannica or Wikipedia, and go on the game show and make sure you get it.
Speaker 1: Right, even Jeopardy right, like the most intellectual of the game shows, you know, the television game shows, like even that one. It's like, oh, okay, this is very like Britannica, Wikipedia oriented.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: In a way, you're just reciting what's already in the recorded history by the August historians that won't really explain what really happened, or don't even want to know what happened on nine to eleven and and that and and JFK and all those events are actually within our reach. We actually could kind of solve those things, but society doesn't doesn't want to do that. Society meaning the system, it doesn't want to do that. It wants to give you a pseudo, a pseudo solution and sell you on the idea that you really don't need to solve anything. You just need to accept the narrative, you know. And so it's a it's a it's a psychological exercise. There are no solutions. They're basically saying everything's inexplicable, unsolvable, there are no solutions. Just get with the program, get content with that, and just enjoy the ride.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get your kibble, and you got you got bigger fish. We got bigger fish to fry, you know, and and buy Oh, by the way, all these topics, you know whatever, I would have rattled through a list of them. Right, you can find docuseries on whatever. You're only gonna watch those if you're interested in them. Okay, So there's like a whole swath of humanity that's not even fucking interested in them. Okay. So like those that are interested, like, hey, you're like me, or you want to know more about the serial killer phenomena. Uh hey, there's some really good docuseries out there. I'll be the first to admit, But like, when I watch them, I'm like, what about this? What about that? What about this book that said these things? Like why are all these questions not addressed? And why are we leaning into, you know, something with so many question marks around it? You know, I could go through individual examples, but I'm not going to do that because Infidel Pharaoh, mystical Pharaoh forgive me, has to roll out pretty soon here, and we got one more story we want him to be here for before he's got to roll out. So Pharaoh, I'm gonna read just the beginning part of this and then I'll go to you. This was posted by Newstart under score twenty twenty four and it reads on X Nicole Shanahan. Does anybody remember Nicole Shanahan? I do, ex wife of Google co founder Sergey Brinn. Right, just to break in here, he is, as they said, Google co founder CFR member Davos attendee, all the clubs, all the things, right, was there at Trump's inauguration, even I believe. Anyways, So Nicole Shanahan, she was the running mate of RFK Junior. That's probably if you're trying to remember why you remember her. That's why you remember her. And someone who personally signed nine figure philanthropy checks. Well, she just went full whistleblower on the entire Silicon Valley quote unquote tech wife mafia and how they were used. So this is an interesting clip. We're gonna let the clip run here. I'm going to put it on full audio and video here, turn it all the way up, and then we'll analyze, and then we'll see mystical pharaoh out and wind down here. But here you go.
Speaker 17: But what happened around the pandemic is that this whole other segment. What I don't think many of the tech mafia wives realize is that they were used to set the groundwork for what was called like the Reset, what is called generally as like the Reset by the Klaus Schwabs, like the Great Reset, the Great Reset.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 17: They I mean, they openly talk about this Great Reset.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 17: So the tech wive mafias, I believe, were kind of being conscripted in many ways and their money, especially as being conscripted in to set the groundwork for the Great Reset.
Speaker 9: Yeah, specifically through.
Speaker 17: Specifically through a network of non NGEO advisors, relationship with Hollywood, relationship with Davos and their own companies. So if you look at like who's on these boards, who hangs out with each other, how these culture, how the culture of tech wealth works, like Silicon Valley tech wealth, and that small group of people responsible for a huge amount of money and a huge amount of envy NGO activity across the United States. It's a really small group of people, and it's a really small group of people making these decisions and then and then completely blind to everything else that's going on and how their groundwork is being used to then enable these other policies, these great reset policies. Now, what this group of women doesn't realize is that in their haste, these women are all very busy. They have multiple properties, they have tons of staff, they have staff issues, chronic staff issues. Their kids are busy. Their kids oftentimes have some health issues as well. A lot of them have relationship issues with their husbands. And a lot of them themselves are like medicated on SSRIs and antidepressants and all of that because it's just overwhelming. So it's chaos. And these women find their meaning through their philanthropic work, and they find themselves like I would find myself. That was my self worth, was my philanthropic working. I really believed in it. I really believe that I was giving black communities a chance to rise up out of oppression. I really believe that I was helping indigenous communities rise up out of oppression. And now that I look back and see how all those grants are performing, you know, because my version of successes, those communities are actually uplifted.
Speaker 5: Yeah, not just more money pumped into them.
Speaker 1: Not just more money.
Speaker 17: No, the problems of the community have gotten worse. Crime in the community has gotten worse, Mental health in the Native community, the indigenous community has gotten worse. They will even say the Indigenous community will even say that their biggest supporters in Congress have been Republicans, but yet they continue to vote Democrat.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, I mean that is that is this.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 17: The whole model is broken, the whole model makes everybody worse off, and now we're contending with the freaking great reset that we're now realizing is the terrible idea.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 17: And that many of our climate change is use our geoengineering issues, yeah wow, which is like at the end of the day, they always go to that, They're like, but climate change, and then that.
Speaker 9: Really is the end all be all, Like you have to let us do this because of climate change.
Speaker 17: Yeah, social justice and climate change. It always boils down to those two things, and it gets progressive women one hundred percent of the time it does, it does.
Speaker 1: But all right, so there you go, Pharaoh, I know you gotta go, Bill der Burgh, I know you gotta go. I'm gonna go to Pharaoh and then over to Bill Pharaoh. What are your thoughts after seeing the whole tech wife mafia leak. I guess I mean, I don't really feel like a leak or whistle blow to me, but I guess it is to a certain extent. What do you think.
Speaker 2: I have actually been following hair for a while. I was skeptical about her when when when first r f K announced her as his running mate, because I was like, well, she's just you know, I was married to that, like Google bro and just one of the team. But I've been really impressed.
Speaker 3: Was heir.
Speaker 2: Was what she's always been talking about, and she's actually pretty. She's been more consistent than r f K Jr. Believe it or not. But the video was was was really interesting when I listened to it. For a few things. Number one is I love the the end when she said like climate change is geo engineering, which is you know how long we've been saying that ship.
Speaker 1: Right, dude, We've we've been saying that here for so long, Like you can't talk to us about climate change until you address what I'm seeing in the sky.
Speaker 2: That's right, right, So so that was really interesting. The other thing is I think she was I felt it was honest, right. I was not surprised when she was describing the the sad just you know, empty lives and how they use those like philanthropy to fill their lives. That all all this made sense to me. I was, I was, actually I was pretty impressed by her going after them. So that's that's my take on it. Yeah, I'm interested to hear what what Bill and Ruckers have to say about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. Okay, I'll go around the room and I'll let you guys go. Bill, what do you think about what you just heard there?
Speaker 6: Like you indicated Hash, it's not a huge revelation. I like the part and maybe I'm repeating a little bit of what was just said. I like the part where she's making it fairly clear that the claims about climate change then lead to, well, hey, we need to we need to intervene in the weather, we need to do weather engineering. But the climate change that we do see is probably the very result of that geoengineering, to whatever extent it takes place. So there's sort of an expose there, in a sense, or a potential one, where we do notice some weather anomalies, extended droughts, megafloods like what happened in Texas, and then they just attribute it to some distant, sort of amorphous kind of climate change, just some sort of general abstraction, when in fact, the the elites are probably monkeying with the weather and when things go wrong they say, see, it's climate change. It's the typical, uh, general climate change that we're referring to, when in fact they're actually actively messing with the climate as opposed to fighting some sort of general, abstract climate change. So there's a little bit of a potential expose there, although she's not real explicit about it, that climate engineering is the changes we see, and then they just use the climate change narrative, the generic one, as an excuse, as a foil. And then if we ask too many questions, well what are these streaks in the sky and this, that and the other thing? Once again, you're crazy, so that must be that must mean believe that must mean you doubt Oswald was the only gunman and you, I'll but you don't believe in vaccines either, you know, they they just they keep you on the line. And I can't help but mention even though I'm going off topic. Did anybody see ABC news is November twenty second news special.
Speaker 1: On JFK, No, No tell us about it.
Speaker 6: Well it's too late and people got to go. But under the guys or under the image of this analytical show. They didn't even mess with things that would be safe to get into. Like let's say you want to repeat a fact that they really did find a German mauser in the sixth floor depository, and there were three shells from the Italian carbine. But what they found was three shells from the Italian carbine, but a completely different gun, a German Mauser. And then that was found by three different police officers at the same time, Seymour Whitzman, Wilfretz and Roger Craig all three of them, and one of them signed an affidavit to that effect, And so that would have been a safe thing to do. Walter Cronkite reported that they had found a mouser, so did other major national reporters. So you would think that just to give the audience just a little something to chew on, a little piece of conspiracy candy, as you would put at hash, that they would mention the very real issue of the mauser. But they didn't. They didn't say a word about it. And that's all I'll say about it. The fact that they didn't even mention that relatively safe little piece of conspiracy candy just shows you how to this day they're keeping that whoe JFK issue just tightly within the conventional box. They don't want to give even one inch on that, not even one one hundredth of an inch. And the whole show ended up being just, yeah, we know there's conspiracy theories. Oh wow, that's kind of intriguing. But then all they do is they lead you right back to Oswald being the lone gunman. Of course, so everything they explore that's not Oswald is just a bunch of faery dust.
Speaker 1: So so, Mark, are you telling me that what you just watched, what you just abscribe to us, fits almost exactly into what I was saying about my grand overarching converging conspiracies theory.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the unified field theory. Yeah, I would say it's very close. They'll talk about the fact that people think there's a conspiracy, they'll talk about the phenomenon of a conspiracy, but they can't even go as far as to mention the Mauser, which was reported by Walter Cronki. Yeah, you know, that would have been such an easy thrill. Mark Anderson at hesher and Ruckus and mystical Pharaoh, throw them all a bone that would have been the one bone that could have thrown us.
Speaker 1: And look what's happening right now. We had Charlie Kirk murdered very publicly in front of everybody, we think, and it's like there's this huge hubbub about it, you know, and to the point where Candace Owens just basically becomes the number one podcaster on the planet, you know, supersedes Joe Rogan and everybody, and it now says she's in fear of her life and she has to take a week off and and all this stuff. But it's like the Charlie Kirk investigation, like I don't feel like I need to talk about this at all because her whole show is about that. You can watch four hours a week of Candace using techniques similar that you may have seen here in the boiler room to break down that whole event. So it's like for me, it's like I don't want to be involved in this. I really don't. It's it's fucking stupid. Like what I've learned about the Daily Shooter program and about high profile shootings like this is we're not going to get to know Okay, we're not going to get to know and someone else is already doing the same thing that I would be doing if I was interested in that fucking great cool rock on. You know, I'll check in when I can. But like, even that's turned into a complete shit show now, so you know, we've got like governments, you know, the claims of governments plotting to assassinate her over things that she's said about Brigitte Macron and Charlie Kirk and Israel, to the point where she's like saying now on her ex account, yeah, these have been verified by the Pentagon and by the Department of Homeland Security and the counter Terrorism task for US, and I'm taking a week off. You know, it's getting weird out here, you guys. But I think, like, you know, back to the point here. My point was, like, even Charlie Kirk, something that's happened, just what back in September, the day before, on September tenth, is now something that has a bow put on it. Even though you can't see his autopsy report, even though there's no answers as to why people on his team were removing SD cards from cameras the second after it happened, and even though there's no explanation for all the meetings and the flights and.
Speaker 18: All the we didn't do it, and George Zim being there saying I did it. I did it, just kidding, lol, like all that stuff. What a shit show, What an absolute shit show. And you have we, you and me and my friends here in the boiler room. We have no choice in fixing that narrative. We have no choice in finding the actual perpetrators. We have no choice and exposing something that might even be more devious than just a murder.
Speaker 1: You know, it's it just is what it is. There's already a bow on it. And if you question it, you're a dickhead to a grieving widow. You're a dickhead to a grieving audience. And that's just the way it is, folks. So you just got to accept the narrative, you know, in its Christmas box with the red bow on top, and take it. Otherwise you're social reject. So again, I'll send it to Farah one more time and then de Berg and we'll let you guys go. Pharaoh, any final thoughts before we let you go?
Speaker 2: Now, I'm I'm looking forward for that discussion in twenty twenty six Thanksgiving. I'm wondering what we'll be talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, no kidding. A year from now. I mean, imagine just looking back to like I said at the intro to the show, like just imagine like when that Tesla cyber truck exploded outside Trump Tower in Nevada, Like everything that's unfolded between now and then, ridiculous. Talk about a whack Friday as we get into the last boiler rooms of the year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's gonna be a twenty twenty six, will be legit. I'm looking forward for December. Hopefully we'll make a special episode for the end of the year.
Speaker 1: One for sure we will.
Speaker 2: But nice to hang up to everybody and happy things giving to everybody and stay.
Speaker 1: Safe, all right, Misical Pharaoh cheers buddy, There he goes, Mystical Pharaoh's punching out Bill. Mister William der Berg, over to you, final thoughts saved rounds.
Speaker 6: Boy, what can I say that hasn't been said by this fine panel. Well, you know what you're talking about, where everything they put a bow on everything. And I've said this before. You know, they do fear. There's they and then there's they. They do fear and inform populace, So they got to keep stirring our brains. They don't like the idea that people will figure this stuff out, and they know a lot that a lot of people have. So they give us freedom of speech, but they don't get give us freedom of reach. The ones that want to wrap a bow on everything are the ones that tend to have more influence and have freedom of reach. And as you mentioned, some of them seem to be spooks or at least linked to spooks and intel agencies, and so they're working really hard to fear or excuse me, they're working really hard to suppress a public opinion that they fear. And that's the ones saving grace is they fear an inform populace, or they wouldn't manipulate our thinking and our information so much. I mean, truth will eventually come out in the end. The question is is will we be here to see it, Which is why I'm a major advocate that we archive our things, archive our work in such a way where people down the road decades hence will know that we existed and know that we had these things to say and wrote these books and produce these documentaries and whatever. We need to have our work remembered, so the writers of history do not prevail. That's really what it boils down to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we can't just sit idly by and allow history to be rewritten, you know, allow real time events to lead to fake history, to lead to fake policy and fake history or unnecessary policy you know, Agalian policy and legislation, if you will, and Hegelian geopolitics and Hegalian medicine andgate you know, and everything has to be a fucking emergency now and then here they come with their solutions that just happened to fit right in the One thing I would like to say about Nicole Shanahan's commentary there. First off, this might not be neither here nor there to a lot of people, but I thought it was odd that she kept saying reset. She said it like three times, and then the interviewer had to tell her, Oh, do you mean the great reset? You know, so, I know it's kind of a splitting hairs sort of thing, but it kind of made me question her whole like, like who wrote this for you there? Like you are you really going to pretend like you don't know that this is a w EF thing and that like most people that want to hear this message that you're saying. Understand that it's called the Great Reset and that it really you know, you need both words to you know, match his book title and his thesis and all that. Maybe I'm being a little too picky here, but I just kind of I got an ick. I hate that word, but I did get a bit of an ick when I heard that. Maybe it's nothing. I don't know, but I'm glad she said what she said. The full interview will be linked under that clip on our show page tonight, so you can watch it in its full uh you know, length, with context and all of that, which I will do too. I will do too. It's only a minor common terry, but you know, I look at her past work too, in her association with some of these NGOs, and I just it's like it's hard for me to classify you as a whistleblower. However, I do appreciate the information on the tech wife cult. That part I completely resonated with Mark Any saved rounds. Final thoughts for we got to let you go?
Speaker 6: Oh not really, I think I've said my piece. But good stuff, guys, and happy one day after Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 6: You know, many things are still well. All is not lost, you know, we don't want to get buried in our own melancholy that you can unavoidably kind of get from all of this. It's it would be easy if we let ourselves do it to get you know, rather depressed or rather you know, anxious about what's going on. But it you know, I think in the end, the bigger they are, the harder they fall, and the more they try and grab for power, the more it slips through their fingers. There's a lot of signs that people are waking up, people I talk to every day in different walks of life, and I think that part of what is done by the media is to make you think that things are inevitable, to make you think that you don't have a chance, to make you think that you're completely overwhelmed by events. And I think that might even be the reason TV was invented as a mass psychosis, a mass influencer, so they could reach everybody at the same time with the same message in a mass media kind of way, and convince you that you know, the way the world's going is inevitable. I'll just get out of the way, don't try and alter it. Don't try and modify it. You're just a plebeian, you know. And I think some of it, not all, but some of it is bluff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know, it occurs to me Mark that, like, how much easier it must have been for them to sign off the world when they only had the six o'clock news and the ten o'clock news and the newspapers, right, like, way way easier to sit down in a shady boiler room around a table and come up with ways to you know, put the talking points out there, to wrap them in narratives that would be compelling to people, and do whatever it was they needed them to do. But now everything happens at warp speed, pun intended, and that includes the news cycle sculpting and the narrative sculpting itself. So that's why I'm always glad to have mister Bill der Berg here with us. Thetruthhound dot com is the website. You've seen it on the screen over and over tonight. Mark, Thanks for being here, and thanks for everything you do here in the boiler room out there at UK column and stop the presses, and we'll look forward to seeing you again.
Speaker 6: Soon, no problem. Yeah, I wrote down in the in the chat, I wrote down the university that I wish all of them would attend. All these establishmentarians s t f U they really.
Speaker 1: Need to go to s t f U. Yeah, or g t FO one of those two.
Speaker 6: All right, gentlemen, see you later.
Speaker 1: All right, bye, Mark, There goes Mark Anderson. All right, ruckus, we got to talk about the three Trumpean rumors that are going around before we cut the show.
Speaker 10: We do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, let's let's real quickly run through.
Speaker 5: What are the five of them?
Speaker 1: Now there's five? There were only three when we had brunch. Dude, what happened?
Speaker 5: I know, I guess maybe four?
Speaker 1: All right, so one of them. I want to talk about this one first. I want to talk about space Bros.
Speaker 5: Aliens.
Speaker 1: Aliens.
Speaker 5: According according to my my news seed disc, I'm just doom scrolling through my social media and my phone goes ding. Here's the news for you today. Before you enjoy your weekend, Trump's gonna disclose aliens. Everybody, Okay, cool, all right, moving on? Yeah, No, so they you know, they want you to not dig deep into this. They want you to walk away from the headlines. They walk away and talk to all your friends over the weekend, Like, did you hear Trump's going to disclose aliens?
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 5: Hasher? Is Trump going to disclose aliens?
Speaker 1: You know there's something brewing. I can say that I watched Spoor and I watched a short clip on Joe Rogan's show, but I forget the dude's name, but he's the director of a new sort of you know, UFO ish UAP ish disclosure ish sort of documentary that everybody's talking about right now, which is, what do you mean ish.
Speaker 5: The name of the documentary is the Age of Disclosure?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, it's it's a documentary about UFO you UAP disclosure to be more precise, thank you. But he spent some time on Rogan's show, uh, and he was touting the new film and he was saying, yeah, Donald Trump hasn't watched it yet, but I know he's aware of it. And I've got Marco Rubio on the film, you know, saying this, that and the other about UAPs and UFOs and you know, and then they start referencing all of the stuff that we had great gleat at making fun of from a couple of years ago, when like Bob Laser and that other guy. We're doing the rounds and we had all the you know, Mexican UAP stuff coming out, South American UAP stuff coming out. So yeah, tic TACs, tiktoks, you know, water logged thingies and you know, all that stuff, cigars and discs and yay.
Speaker 5: So he's the guy with the tattoo and blink one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that guy. Of course, there's always that guy. You know, they roll out the punk rockers and all that stuff, the pop punk rockers. But anyway, so okay, we got we got alien disclosure perhaps on the menu. The other one, Ruckus I think.
Speaker 5: Was the point is that that that's where that came from, so that the news was literally saying that Trump is going well, I guess the news wasn't saying that, but the headlines, which again, how many people actually read the damn article, So the headgeot lines were suggesting literally saying that Trump was going to disclose aliens when it's just simply a reference to what hesher just described. Sorry, or the other side there, yeah, is the comments of the director of this film. So people like, how did the comments of this director of this film turn into like, did you hear the news that Trump's going to release alien disclude like come on, get out of here. Very similar with how he's going to fix everybody's monetary problems, right.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, which would be the next one. Let me put this on screen just so people can see where they can go find out what we're talking about, add a little bit more context to it. So this is the cat that was on with Joe here, and his name is Dan Farrah fa r a h. And they have a ten minute conversation. At least this clip is a ten minute conversation about that. So we'll put that on the show page. You can go check it out now. The next thing, the next trumpet and rumor for the magas out there, is that Trump is going to do away with income tax.
Speaker 5: Oh I was saving that one for last.
Speaker 1: Oh well I just jumped the frog or I leap frogged or.
Speaker 5: Something that's like that's the money shot, right, is the money shot?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So I mean that one's so fresh. I didn't even do any digging into them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's got people excited.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm I think when you mentioned it earlier today, I said, well, that ain't gonna fly unless we're under a UBI world. Then then I could see that flying, they'd be taxing themselves at that point, right, So like it could be like it might be cool, right to not have income tax and all that, right, like some of you know what I'm talking about, But yeah, what if the trade off.
Speaker 5: Is what would it what would it be replaced with?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like UBI stable coins, cvdc's and universal breaks that can come tied to your credit score based on how much meat you eat or didn't need zero allergic to it because you.
Speaker 1: Mayor social and your financial credit score.
Speaker 5: I was I was making a Joe or we were talking about this on Weaponized News the other night. Shout out to Sam Cheney who hosts Weaponized News. He does his show Monday through Friday, and I make an appearance there once a week, usually on Wednesday nights. So you can also find out more of that at Alternate Current Radio dot com under roundabout Ruckus, by the way, but shout out to Weaponized News. I was on there Wednesday just before Thanksgiving and he was we were talking about I think the the the the adjustable prices, the algorithms and the price changing thing, like we were just discussing here a minute ago, and I think I made the comment of like, since this is all happening in real time and it's going to be tied to your credit score when you go inside to like say, the burger king, the cost of your hamburger could increase if you farted out in the parking lot on your way in, because now it's to the carbon to the you know, now you're now your hamburger or your fake hamburg is going to cost you more. I mean, that's that sounds crazy, but that's I mean, with the algorithms and doing all of this shit in real time, why worry about an income tax when you could just tax the shit out of everybody all the time, twenty four hours a day, for every little, tiny, minuscule behavior or even thought that they have in their head. Because yes, they could probably reduce credits from you or charge you more for your forty two inch TV and your easy sneakers based on your social media posts right which you you were scrolling for like this way, but then you paused for a second. And when you pause for just a second, we don't know whether it was because you had to sneeze or somebody caught your attention, but you pause just at that yeasy, it was Kanye hanging out with his Net and his Yahoo with Nick Fuentes, with Alex Jones, and like, now we know that your anti septic, we know you're a far right terrorist, and you probably should be deported. We're gonna have the National Guard sent to your door right after the drones. But first, those sneakers in that forty two inch TV. You're gonna cost you twice as much, sweet old lady, or who watches nothing but PBS and Fox News, which is a strange combination, but not really these days, I can't tell the difference between the two.
Speaker 1: Might be well rounded as far as blue pill people go, if that's what you do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so yeah, I don't even know where this rumor is coming from. He wants to eliminate income tax. I bet you anything, if I dug into that, I'm going to find out that's just based on some comment that somebody in the administration or close to the administration set or God forbid, always be one of the according to sources close to the matter, like what like it could literally be such a thing like according to sources close to the matter, Trump is considering eliminating income tax and that bam, now you get a headline that says Trump might eliminate income tax and get everybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well.
Speaker 5: He's my guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I heard he's going to stop some wars. I heard he was gonna release some files and you know, yeah, yay, cool, let's do that calling Larry says I only have enough carbon credits for bugs. Yeah, welcome to the social rejects club, dude.
Speaker 5: Considering the alternatives, I'm starting to wonder if the bugs were like, was that such a bad deal?
Speaker 1: After right, Like the bugs might be better than the caesium one thirty seven shrimp cocktail.
Speaker 5: So you know, I don't want to turn into a chest bursting alien or grow an extra year.
Speaker 1: Sorry, no thanks, I mean what.
Speaker 5: Can I eat to gros some extra teeth?
Speaker 1: Go shrimp? Apparently shrimp from China or Indonesia or something.
Speaker 5: Okay, what takes the point that the third rumor and and this is like a perfect example of how these simple, like you know, comments made from somebody in the administration turns into a quote unquote news story somehow like we're saving so much, but we saved not that we're saving but across in the last year, in case you didn't know, we saved so much money thanks to Trump's tariffs that now there's lots of extra We were going to share the wealth with everybody, and now bring magic fury wand everybody's going to get two thousand dollars stimmy checks. Oh well, I guess we're not calling them stimmy checks or stimulus check. They're tariff check. That's Trump's terriff checks. So this is coming from Howard Lutnik, who, in case you didn't know, was Epstein's next door neighbor by friends of Jeff and has some very interesting business ties with lots of various things. Anyways, do your own research. Don't trust me, but yeah, he made comments recently on the cnbcs and the Fox newses and the PBS's and whatnot, suggesting He says, Oh, we've spoken many times, me and Trump, that is, and it's on his desk whatever that is. I hope the same thing doesn't happen to This is what happened to the Epstein files on Bombiy's desk, but no on Trump's desk. Allegedly, according to mister Howard Lutnik, Treasurery secretary in case you didn't know, under Trump version two point zero, yes, he wants to just we're gonna go ahead and let everybody get a taste. Actually, the way he said it was like he was just good, we're just getting a little taste of all the money that's been saved for these tariffs.
Speaker 1: I get a taste.
Speaker 5: So here's a little bit for you, you little, you little pleabs, you little sheeple, your little person. But I don't know where this is coming from. But yeah, I don't. I don't believe this for a second. But again, if they do any of these things, it's going to be probably wrapped under the new Trump coin USA super CBDC stable coin thing of a bobber or whatever that Elon Musk. Maybe they'll kiss and make up and maybe they'll have a baby. I don't know how that works anymore these days, but it happens a lot with Elon Musk, that's for sure. But maybe they'll they'll come together and put their heads together. And Elon Musk's got this, I mean, great plan to you know, block out the sun. So he's still doing his climate change thing, and yeah, maybe we'll see a carbon credit score here in America. Uh. And then of course to access it, wouldn't you know it, because we don't want to just give this to all those dirty criminals who came across the border under the Biden administration. Just wide open borders was crazy. I don't know that why I didn't build a wall or anything. I just let him in. We got to make sure that we're giving this stuff out to the right person. So we're going to need to use a you know, digital ID, but don't worry apples on it. And so is Samsung and all your favorite people that you know that were married, I say were or you know, at least for you know, purposes, maybe growing a little beard there as it were these the tech wife mafia, right, I didn't know that was such a thing, dude. I love something new on.
Speaker 1: The SSRI Wives with too many NGO friends, right.
Speaker 5: So those are the rumors. And then last one is not a rumor. This is apparently news, but I don't think it's going to happen, or maybe it will. But just coming into the boiler room, it said breaking Trump is going to do away with every single order made by Joe Biden at orders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every he said. I saw that too when I was getting ready for the show. He's saying that every single EO that was signed under the Biden administration by autopen and it's people estimate there's upward of eighty percent of them that were so will be null and void. So just think about, like, if you were one of those Executive Order trolls that liked the outrage prawn of like looking at the EOS and the Biden administration, all that anger you had, all those you know, rushes of adrenaline, guess what gone gone? And you know, maybe you know, I don't know that I disagree with that, But at the same time, I don't agree with anything that's happening right now, So I don't know why I should care too much about those guys changing things that we're outrageous before. So I don't know. Maybe maybe I'm just a weirdo. But yeah, so that's that's the rumor meal right now. We gave you a good uh maga rumor mill uh do with it what you will. Your mileage might vary, And I want to think.
Speaker 5: You know what, I'm I'm the expert on these types of things, Hashua, I'm new here, but it almost seems to me like they're throwing out a lot of hopium and a lot throwing a lot of bread and the circus, and they're trying to feed some scraps to the people who seem to be a little disillusioned. The base seems to be a little off these days. And for more about that, we went into great depth and detailed on Sunday Wire. Now, didn't they, Oh yeah, we did.
Speaker 1: We had a great Sunday Wire this last Sunday. If you're new around here at Alternate Current Radio or boiler Room, you should know that we have been doing a show with Patrick henningson for many, many years and it's one of our favorite shows. It's one of our flagship shows at Alternate Current Radio. Along with boiler Room. We do have a lot of other great shows that we curate and help some of our friends and colleagues platform. But yeah, we've talked a lot bit about that in the Sunday Wires. Check it out. Alternate Current Radio dot Com is where you go if you need to find show posts from like last week or the week before, or an entire archive of a show. On Sunday Wire. Last week, Ruckets rightfully pointed out that you should be checking out the Mystical American Patriots Society, and in particular right now The odd Man Out Podcast, which has a twenty five or so part series called Those We Don't Speak About, which is very relevant right now, very very relevant.
Speaker 5: To be fair, those we don't speak of, those you don't of.
Speaker 1: Yes, that rolls off the tongue a little bit better.
Speaker 12: I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So yeah, that's where you find us Alternatecurrent Radio dot com. You find us on our twitters. I just put those on the screen for you. We appreciate it if you would like subscribe, share, and all that good stuff. Let's see where are we at right now? I can't see it, but if you haven't liked the video yet, please do that helps Throw comments? That helps too. Thanks to everybody that threw comments out tonight. And I'll look forward to doing this with you again next week, Ruckus. And it was great to do the holiday with you man, Thanks for everything you do.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Of course, don't forget to follow me on my ex It's ac Underscore Wordslinger, where I make great posts like this one. Here I said, dang, this meme from twenty seventeen really hits different in twenty Doing that, I came in like a wrecking ball. That's the truth, right, Speaking of truth, if you want to understand truth. That's on you. That's why I always remind people when we close out now on the boiler room, the great words of the the late Great May he rest in peace, William Milton Cooper, who said, and I'm paraphrasing, but he said this many times, many different ways. Read everything, listen to everybody, but don't believe anything unless you can prove it for yourself with your own research. Thanks for having me, hasher, God bless everybody.
Speaker 12: Goodnight.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks Rugus man, there he goes. Ruckus is punching out of the boiler room, and I'm about to do the same thing myself. We looked at our news stack today, Rugus and Spour and I and we said we can get this done in two hours. Here we are three and a half hours in. Thanks for hanging with us. We made it this far in the show. We really appreciate it. Please share, like, subscribe, all that crap if you want to support us. We sell shirts and like you know, various thingies on our website. We got merch and all that stuff. We gotta buy me a coffee for Ruckus. We got a PayPal. We got all that good stuff. So if you want to be that level of supporter. Now's your chance, now's your chance. Get in that holiday spirit. And that's it, my friends, that's it for this episode of boiler Room. We are out of here and we'll see you next time. Have a great rest of your holiday weekend and all that stuff.
Speaker 18: That's it.
Speaker 9: Go ahead and run, run home and pry to mama.
Speaker 1: We'll see you next time.