Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of Bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a screen going on here. Something just kid with my dog. Something killed your dog? My dog. We're flying through there, over the tree. I don't know how it did it? Okay, damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence, and they would dead once you hit the ground. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Made What are you reporting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It was enough out here looking. I'm near the window now and I don't need anything. I don't want to go out tight. It's fight.
Speaker 3: You're hello?
Speaker 2: Hit somebody out here? I went on out there. I thought of a bit of about text forty nine. I don't know easy ann out there. Yeah, I'm walking right heady.
Speaker 1: I put someone welcome my guest to the show. It is John from Louisiana. Welcome to the show, sir, Thank you glad to be here. Let's talk about this bigfoot thing. What in the world got you interested in the subject to begin with?
Speaker 3: I used to bowl hunt in West Virginia. It was about twenty years I stopped hunting more that's went up there to see my parents. One year we went up there to visit the company I worked for with Shell, and they had these little devices on your wrist they count your steps. So I said, I'm gonna go for a walk. I went up to an area above my mom and dad's house. It was like a holiday It went up in the mountains. They called it five right, So I went up to five right, walked around on it. I don't remember how many steps, so it was a good little walk, and I went behind what used to be the tipple, where a low coal out. So I was coming back, the rope went up and crossed up. Well, it coming back almost following the same direction you would call it from. While I was coming back, started going back to my parents. I was actually below where I had passed, so I was walking. I heard the four knocks, but it wasn't like a real stick knocker, was like a staff hit the stump to me. Did it four times, So I stopped in my tracks and I looked up in the haller, which this is late in the eating. I'm on the dark side of the ridge. And I can't really see anything. It's dark in the olive. I could see silhouettes on the top of the ridge, but I looked up in there. I looked in the holler and I could see nothing. So I started walking again. It comes four more the same sounded like somebody taking a staff and jammling it into a stump. Go what sada, I'm into the real rule. I passed up all the houses, so I knew it would nobody from the house, and they wouldn't climb way up three or four hour foot up the side of that mountain to play a joke on me. So I looked, strained my eyes, and the hollered trying to see something I still couldn't see. So I turned and looked down to make my first step, make sure I wouldn't step on anything. And then all of a sudden, something was thrown at me, but it went over the top of the trees. It was so fast. By the time I heard it hitting the trees and I turned and looked, it had already passed. It was fast. I could still see the top the little dems, it all still moving. I'm won a lot, and I said, I'm gonna have to go So I was packing a pistol with me and I grabbed that under zipped my goat where I could get to it, and I went off home. So I told my parents about it, and they said, I can't think of the guy's nae right now. Charlie Schwartz, my wife, he minded, it's got a better memory with Charlie Schwartz. She said. Charlie Schwartz was up there, which is they got a place called the Goldfish Pond. He was sleeping in the van. He had somebody camping on the ridge, a little bit of high spoted buck, you know, and supposedly he said that a bigfoot dragged his finger across his van all the way to the front. I dan Tanda and woke him up, and they were eyeball to eyeball. I said, hut, I said, what throws rocks and sticks? That's where I got my introduction the bigfoot. I didn't see him, but the information was pointing in that direction that our witness. I told my wife about it that she started getting a little curious, and we started doing a lot of research on YouTube, and they had a guy named Patrick Bond. I don't know if you're familiar with him. He hasn't been on YouTube in a while, but he was a really doorsy person around Gustache area of around Alexandria, Louisianne. He was like a primitive deer hunter. He always used old smoke bowl. He carried a big old long knife he made. That's what he carried when he was looking for a big fuddy. He says, don't ever do more than one tree knock because he thinks the rest of them will more address that you do more. Before that, me and my nephew had went up there and did three or four tree knocks. We never got any replies, never, so I didn't think no more about it. But then when I heard Patrick Bond talking about that, then me and my wife and nephew and grandson went up there. So we went to the Goldfish Bond. This time we did one tree knock, but my grandson he wanted to get out of the car. He was crying. He wanted to get out of the car. So we let him out, which was probably a mistake. Told my nephew get the stick out and hit the tree. As soon as we hit the tree, it was like somebody was standing there watching us. And as soon as we hit the tree, it replied immediately, so I'm going back, I say, He hit it again and see if we get that. Go.
Speaker 4: He hit it again.
Speaker 3: We didn't get no, replied I said, that's not no way it come. I said, let's go. So we took off, started down the mountain and we got through a switch back. My nephew got braved. He said stop and let me do another one. I said, okay, I'll stop. He said, get the stick out of the back. So he went to the back of the day she'd read. He pulled out the stick and they threw it back in and he slammed the door. Said wait a minute, I thought you were going to do another tree dog. He said, whatever is right above us? Said, it's running around. I said, let's go. So that's some of the things that happened to us up in West Virginia. In the meantime, back to Louisiana. It was during colvid What was that twenty nineteen. I think it was in March. Maybe. We decided to go to Kustashi and go camping. She wanted to go camping. I had bought a tent from somebody, second hand tent, nice tent, and went over there to kastache it. And when we got there, we had a campground. It's called Red Bloods. We were the only ones there. There was nobody there. I said, man, that's strange. They had a few camper along the road a little bit in the woods that weren't on campgrounds, but that was probably a half a mile to maybe three quarters of a mile away from that campground. I had some real bad trouble with my knees. We tried some hyping. The first night we didn't have anything really going on except I think we might have heard maybe a distance tree nod. But the second night we had a distance tree nod. Went to bed and then it was about four o'clock in the morning. I hear a bunch of canones. It sounded like coyotes. I'm not sure what it was. They runned like they chasing a deer or something. Wow, so what is that? Then I hear this huge tree crash. The dogs or the canine just they shut up and didn't make another beat. I'm going that's strange. So I'm laying there. I reached over to get my pistol and I put it on my chest and I'm listening like here the bear proof trash can lid drop. Now there's no lights, no campers, no cars drove up, no nothing. We're the only ones there. So I thought if that would have been a bear, I would have heard some fumbling try to get that lid up and then drop it. But this was quiet and it just dropped. That don't sell right. So I'm sitting there looking up at the sky and say, oh Lord, I said, get me some light. I was getting real nervous. She was snowing. She didn't wake up, and I didn't want to wake her up because I didn't want her to scream or anything cause it a panic. And I'm laying there going that what's going on? Something drags a stick or a fanker right above our heads across the tent. So I'm hoping for daylight to come on. So that was the first Louisiana incident that happened to us. I told her what happened. I think she maybe hesitated and believe in me, so she wanted to camping again. I tuned at the Hills, so we went to Tunica Hills I think it was the next weekend or a weekend after, and were camping over there once again. It sink out a lot of helped people camping over there because of the COVID. We set up a tent. She put us way in the back, you know, by ourselves. We cooked, went this bed and I was laying there and itself. I think it was around midnight. It was raccoon. He was screaming and all and like somebody had him by the scruff of the neck. And then I've seen it fly across the campground. What is that? You know, our coon's getting aggravated and cut up. So about that time she wakes up and she says, I got to use the baths, and I said, okay. So we go out of the tent and that coon had ran up a tree and got up in the fork and just looking at us. She used the bathroom. We went back to bed, and while I was falling off asleep, it sounded like a tree knock. I just thought I was dreaming. So the next morning I got up, I told my boy man, I had a weird dreaming. I thought I heard a tree knock. She says, you heard it, said, I guess this wasn't a dream. So we got up in the daylight and we seen some tree breaks I said, yeah, they're around here too, So that was like a second little incident. We started paying attention more to things that were going on, and I started asking people if i'd see somebody, I'd ask them, you believe in Bigfoot? And I was shot plenty times right round here in Pierre Part. To give you kind of the lay of the land, we're like a little ridge that runs she was swamp. Basically, it's about maybe a coulter mile wide, maybe wider in some places and narrow and others. That goes all the way to the Chapel Lit spillway and the spillway demps out into the Gulf. I guess we're probably about had a crow fries about twenty miles from the Gulf. Her family would first come here and live and work. I guess maybe the sixteen hundred Snipcajun's French speaking. So her father's family had a big piece of land not from my house. It's about forty acres. That's where we started going over there and looking around. One day I was over there, I'm starting to see tree breaks, and said, you know that things might be here. I was curious, so I started putting out oranges. I have a naval tree that got hit in the last two snows we got, which was very unusual. It made big, huge naval oranges. So I take him and put him on a tree and come back, and all the feeling would still be there, like something cut out one side and pulled all the meat out of saying, that don't sound like a raccoon. Don't work possible, it's not trued on. So I kept doing it, and then one day I went out there. I was hunting in the same spot where I put the oranges out. I climbed up. Somebody had a ladders here out and the stands, so I climbed up in there and I was just sitting down. It was getting late, starting to get dark, so I just glanced down and I'm seeing a face. It's laying on his belly with his turned it aside and looking right at me. There was a lot of briers and stuff around it. So I'm going, this must be paradoia what they talking about. So I kept hunting. Maybe fifteen twenty minutes later, it and still getting dark. So I get down. I said, let me go over there and see. So I get down and I walk over there. The grass is all matted down, and so I'm sitting there looking around, and then I hear sipedal footsteps. So I look out to the left and I see which is unusual. I never seen like eight foot tall black stumps before. So I said, let me raise my rifle up. I'm looking at it, raised my rifle up, scope looking. I don't see it. I put my rifle down. I don't see it disappear. I hear of steps and then I see big tall black something. That face must have been real. It was so subtle. It was almost like if you didn't want to believe it, or are you questioning yourself to the extreme. After a while, I started thinking, I heard the water should where it walked in the swamp. That was my experience, a seaing one in that area. We've had all kinds of free breaks. I had a coua tree with me and my own nephew went out there in the middle of the night. It was broke off twelve foot up in the air. It was like three to four inches round and diamond or twelve foot off the air where it broke off, and I knew it was fresh because the leaves hadn't even started Wilton yet we hadn't had storms around, and I don't think a storm's called blow the top of the car tree out because it wasn't right. But there was things like this. And then one day me and my wife are going back there and she finds asterisk. Never seen it, but she's seen it when we passed all ted. It was weird. She set it off to somebody in Connecticut. He sends her forward just like it from Ohio. I said, that ain't by accident. But there was another structure I had never seen before. I called it a structure, but it was a tree with the root system. But the dirt ball was gone and it was weaved. Hit it out trees about that big.
Speaker 1: That's strange, and stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: So I picked it up. I put the one in it on the ground. I went a week after it was still on the ground. I went the next week. It was up. What was strange during that His eye was going one time and I seen, and this is a good distant scene. There's a dark spot on the right which I don't recognize. I'm not gonna say why it was because I don't recognize when I make a certain turn in the road. When I started walking to go check on that tree, there's a box turtle in the middle of the road. Okay, maybe it's nothing. I went back there and picked it back up. I put it back down, and so that the next time I went to check, nothing was going on. But me and my wife went another time and it was back up. So we walked in. Can we walk towards, going towards where I've seen it on the deer stand we're walking in, they got a big overgrown crawfish pard on the left. So we went up on the levee and we sitting there standing looking around, and I hear a real faint woolf and I asked her, I said, did you hear that? She says what, I didn't hear nothing. I said it was a whool She said I didn't hear it. So we kept walking to the back and we crossed a pipeline. And this is all in her daddy's property. So we crossed the pipeline. But on the way to that pipeline, I seen some tree breaks, so I went to get a closer look at him. With tree breaks, they don't twist like that, and this one was twisted. The first one I seemed twisted. But when I walked up there to look at it, I hear a tree knot. So I asked her, I said, did you hear that tree note? She says, yeah, I heard it. I said, okay, let's go. So we went over there where I had the oranges out, and I think I was putting out some more oranges. She'd stayed back a little bit, and by that time she was nervous about being separated, putting any distance between us. We went to where I took a clorox ball and I panted the green so people wouldn't mess with it. In a tree. A d cap screwed the Origines into the screw raised it up about hay to ten foot. I think I might have been fooling with that. I hear like a log was thrown. I'm talking about the big log was thrown into that called the twenty one inch pikewive. It's actually it's deep into O's water. People travel with boats until they get to where they can't go attle more. So I heard that, and I asked her, did you hear that? She says, yeah, I heard that then all of a sudden, there's a big, humongous scream, a loud, hot pitch scream. And I said, you heard that. She said yeah, and then she heard it again, which I didn't hear that, but she said like it was going away. I said, we need to go, so we started back. When we got to the place where we heard the whoop that she didn't hear, I said, I'm d a whoop, So I did a faint whoop, and all of a sudden, they didn't happen the right way. I did it once, and I waited a while, and then maybe two or three minutes, and then I did it again and nothing. But when I did it the third time we heard we heard it breaking ranches and hidding trees. It kept hitting trees and breaking stuff. It looked like it kept getting further and further away from So that was her the first experience. She was scared. She said, we need to go. I said, if they wanted to kill us, I think we'd be dead already. So she wasn't so scared for him. We left out of there. When we were walking out, remember the area, I said, I found one box turtle. There was two. There was two of us. It was like they were gifts in us, and I think they might have been gifted us. I went there one time by myself. They had one went there together, and they had two not far from there, me and my grandson. They have a guy who lives up by the highway on front of the property. It's like the side property of her daddy's property. I don't remember if he told me or he told somebody. He said he had a young boy and slept in the back of his house with a young child that wouldn't sleep in there no more because the red eyed monster, so he had to move him to the front of the house. When I'd walk back there, i'd look around to see if I can see any signs or so I way over there and I found I don't know if it was a top of the tree broken off or what, but it was like a pull. It was driven into the ground. I took a picture of it. You know, all the trees or root system it doesn't go like this usually papers down. That all straight down, and all the other trees were tapered. So I looked a ball to see if it could have fell out of somewhat, but I couldn't see anything. That thing is probably about six inches and dim, but it was been there for a while because I pushed it and just rided off. Tell that's a lot of the stuff that I had happened around here. Now. I talked to different people around the area. I talked to a guy. He was at the park. I'm on the committee at the part recreation commit The guy was over there installing a gazebo this type of thing out of the blue. Said you believe in Bigfoot? And I wouldn't expecting this. Oh yeah, said what what makes you believe in Bigfoot? We were at the Godell and we were picking up deer dogs late in evening. It was dark. There was something big and airy running on two legs across the bay from him. He was running through on the spall back. I wasn't expecting that. So one evening me and my wife decided to go over in that area and listen. We went over there late evening, I shouldn't say nice like late and eatings. It's getting dark pretty fast. So I falled into the area. I think they call it the Godell. It's like an island and it's splits comes back around together through little bayous and stuff. So we pulled in there and we just okay. We shut the motor off and me sitting there quiet, and I grabbed a battle and the stick I had in my boat, and I hear hard one time she starts saying what I said. What she said, something's walking towards the boat. She said, it sounds like it's bubbling. I said, bobble. So I started listening. I can hear it, but it would sounded like it was water dripping off of it. Now, during that time, there's a lot of high water and a lot of poald metas are in there, so anything that was inside was wet, you know, walking it walked to the back like we're facing out, facing up river, and she's in the back. It's walking like towards the back of the boat, towards her, and you can hear it. And then it turns in parallels is and you can hear it dripping off of it and just walking past this, and she got scared and we took off headed to the house. That's our event. My hunting leaves in Louisiana. Now I can't get away from them. So I joined the Saint Louis Hunting Club and in flack. I think the first year they all made fun of me. I share a big foot with everybody. I don't care they make fun, Go have your time. They'd go out there in the back of the camp scream like big foot and stuff, and I joined in with them and they laugh. So we have it fun. So the first year hunted, there was pretty much nothing going on. But the second year, I'm sitting they call it the Rickeys Road. I'm hunting that area, and I put me a stand in the woods. I was in there and I seen some deer, so I went over there and put me a lock on a tree stand. I was up there, it was late, it was dark, and I heard some knocks, but you gotta be careful over it because they got big plametas, they got big leaves, and a hate corn could fall out of the tree, and you got to be able to differentiate. But it wasn't alloud knocks. So I went out, got them up full wheeler, and I started driving out where they have the place they called the Elbow, which is a ninety druey turn on the road. They all call it Elbow. So I'm going over there and I see a rather and I just stop. I smell something. It smells like really bad human body over it when it's going in my direction. So that was the first occurrence. The second one was maybe a year later. I was hunting in my tree, standing well. I can hear like a buck off in the distance is running. I'm mimic him with my mouth. So I started replying to he started reply whatever. His starts coming in towards me on my left and I'm sitting looking this way. I'm going at this thing's coming out. So I got my rightle on my lap and I'm getting ready. I got to the edge and I was there to shut down, would not do nothing. Maybe he seeing me or whatever. Maybe it wasn't a gear. So I'm sitting there wait for this. I hear to my right in his thicket. I hear something trying to mimic me, but doing the same call, but with a greater power than what I could ever do with my mouth. And I'm going what. Then it does it again, but it's got a high pitch squeal in between the clicks. I'm going, that ain't no deer. Yeah. Right after that, I start hearing the branches break and I'm not talking about little shrugs. I'm talking about big branches breaking. I said, that ain't normal. I said, maybe they got a deer camp. Maybe I'm hearing them cleaning their lot. So I'll leave out there and I get back to the camp and i'll get that guy sworn over. I called him yesterd y'all, I've been clear of that lot over there, and it's probably maybe three or four hundred yards from it. Oh no, I said, so I heard y'all talking, but you always sound like you are breaking branches and stuff. He said, no, we were just cleaning the deer. He said, we weren't even cleaning up around the camp. I thought they might be cleaning up around and I asked him. They said, no, we weren't cleaning up round the cats. So I think they were right there. I'm going to tell you another story. Chase Landry Troy Landry son from Swamp People. When I tell you go around talking to people and asking him questions. I asked Troy Landry one time. He says, Chase, seeing something, you ought to talk to him. And I think that's how I got invited to be on the show. He gave me the stone number. I talked to him. For a good bet you an hour and a half, possibly two hours about what he's seen, like the cruise slides from where we hunt, maybe five miles at the most through the swamps, probably closer. But I talked to him on the phone and he told me everything that happened. So he also did an interview a year or so later. Everything matched, so I knew he wouldn't tell the no fields. Everything matched perfect like when I did I look discussion with it. He did an interviewer on the show. It was too for tat. So what happened with him? He was at the place called Horseshoe Buy You. I had a go now where in an earlier story about the guy that's seen Harry creature running while he's picking up his deer dogs within probably half a mile. He was over there frogging one night. I think he was coming back. He's seen two red eyes about three or four foot off the ground. So he went home. He told his dad he said, I seen two red eyes about three or four foot off the ground. He said there's probably a path because of the benlow on the ground, that we ought to put a camera out there. He goes back another night during his first incident. The guy's real sharp. He notices and takes things in and he says, when you shine on, you know, a light on the alligator, they usually like turn and they look at it. Watch you see their eyes. He said, this one never turned and he was looking in the direction of those eyes on that pith. He went back. Another time he was frogging, and he said he was coming back. He said, I do something different. It's nothing normal way of frogging, but some people do and I do it because he look back after I passed, And a lot of times I'll pick up a frog that I couldn't see when I was going. He did that, and when he did, he was like fifteen feet from this thing. It was a dog man. When he started describing it to me, I'm going what it looks like. It looked like a linebacker, he said, about seven feet tall. He said, was hugging the tree like he was down streamed for his approach, like it was hiding behind the tree. He said, he had his arm down on one side. He was hugging the tree. And it makes sense because when he flipped his lighter around, this thing was just high from probably didn't see that happened very often. Probably he would have made an adjustment for it. But he said when I slipped my light around, he was right there. I had my life on it. He said he had a small waist. He about seven foot tall. He had brought his shoulders and he said it scared me. Like I said, the story he told on his interview was pretty accurate. He went in a lot more detail when I just went through it, but it was a good story. Now I hunted not far from there with my grandson the box, and I still don't know what I've seen, but it was like we were looking for deer. They had some briar thickets and they had to opening between him and something black and flashed across there so fast. That's I should have heard footsteps. I hear nothing now. Could have been a path possibly, but it didn't get me that impression because the hair looked long, black and shiny. I think I covered most of what I've seen in Louisiana on the old man in his eighties named Russell. They catching catfish with nets because of the mayflies sitting on the water and a catfish coming up and feed, so they drifting down. Fis should buy you catching catfish where he looks with his light off to the left, and he had some six foot willows, young willow trees, and he sees this thing. I think he sees his head. Then he stands up like another six foot in the willows and jumps in to buy it, and swims underwater and comes up like fifteen twenty feet from his boat, and they look an eyeball to eyeball and they say Doug goes back underwater, crosses the fisher by, hits the back and it starts running through the woods. Then there was three people in the boat, which brings me to another story. In the same area, a friend of mine was they were going duck hunt it around the same time. It was in the same area. They were going to camp out and duck hut. They were got to camp on the levee and then I think they were till hunt and go till hunting in the morning. So they got all their gear together and they drove out there in their boat and it's probably like a twenty minute boat ride. They find the area they want to camp. They had a camp there, but they had all cleaned the boat. Said this is a good spot. Nobody's in the camp, but the glasses weren't broke out of the camp and the back door was pushed in it. So they going, hey, just don't even fitch are tent. Let's go sleep in the ca Nobody stay there, So they go ahead and they stay there.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see we'll be right back. After these messages.
Speaker 3: That night, they all got a really bad uncomfortable feeling, all four of them. I think they were hearing some noises like around camp where they didn't sleep at all that night. I think they got it. The next morning they made their aunt and they decided to go. They didn't want to camp there, so he wanted to go I think the next weekend and him had. He tried to talk to the other three and two of them said they're definitely not going back. But one of them decided he'll go with them. So they go back. They go to the camp and they decide I think they pitched that tent in the out camp the first time. They decided, all let's talk pieces of tent, will put this vinyl flooring in that broken window and we'll stay in that room. And then he went to the back door. He said it took two of them to pick up the back door. They took it, and they took the back door and leaned it like it's falling out the camp against the wall. So they went to bed that night, he said. Then all of a sudden they were hearing runts or heavy walking and stuff. They couldn't see out what was going on. He said, something went by the door. Now, they said the camp was like four foot off the ground, so whatever hit the door like he did, probably was about eight foot tall, what he would think, but it hit the door and knocked the all way in the hall way down on the other side. Two minute to pick up, so he said, they waited around. They loaded their shotguns and they hollered out it all, we don't know where you are, but if you come in here, we're going to kill you. They finally got a nerved out of their lights and they went out of the front porch. They walked close to the by or something, and they felt, he said, the ground shook like somebody took a big chunce of a concrete and slammed it again against the ground. And he never could understand that he was taking the place was haughty. I told her what happened to me in West Virginia. Once they had a footstop. I said it shooped the ground and what it was he said, but they heard grunting and walking like byd pitle walk. And then he told me about the guy that old camp one in the group do to the guy, they found him dead in there with a heart attack. Now whatever gave him the art attack knocked the door into real Gwenda's nobody knows, but that's where they found a guy dead with a heart attack.
Speaker 1: I want to go back and talk a little bit about some of the experiences you had early on. This is completely subjective, obviously, but what is your opinion on two things that have stuck out to me doing this for so long and even my own experiences. The wood knocks and the tree structures are tree breaks? Do you think that these tree knocks are some sort of communication that's going on between these things? Do you think it's something that they do to maybe intimidate people like us that are in their area. And what do you make of the tree breaks? Do you think these things are doing these as some sort of a warning maybe for people entering their area, or do you think there's some sort of a marker. What is your opinion on the tree knocks and the tree breaks and what they're doing or what they mean in context.
Speaker 3: With these creatures. I don't have a clue. I've had seen exes down here, and I've seen x'es in West Virginia. I've seen bows tree bez asteris the one my wife found out on a property. We've seen some in the canals and bayous along the edge of the bayous that looked like they were beginnings of pasteris. We've seen x'es all over here. In fact, on the Troy's Landers show we used the X in the chill. It was a huge one. I don't know. In Troy you could talk about the show. What's that for? I don't know. Never sat down at the day Well. I talked to one and I've never seen him Bill want. I think it's some type of communication. Whether it's for us or whether it's for them, I don't know. But I know this, whenever we went and video or that took pictures of them, they'd come back down that one we did it on the show, they'd throw her down. Before we did our second shooting went out, there was down my friend took pictures and was in West Virginia. They came down and then they had been up there for a couple of years and all of a sudden he would take pictures and video and all that. They came down in the one over here on Troy's show, they did the same bank. We went out there to reshoot some things. It was gone. They had to use an old video from the first shoot. So is that coincidence? It communicates something. I don't know what it is. Treat breaks. To me, a treat break is like a demonstration of strength. Glad, dad, go break you a few shill You're not going to do it. Maybe they're they're showing us, look you mess with me a snippy little pencil knack.
Speaker 1: It's definitely more difficult than people would imagine. Because I went out. It was October of twenty twenty three. I was up in Canada. I went out on an expedition with Todd standing up in his area and radium there and I tried to break probably two two and a half inch sapling at a height of a little over six feet. I was able to do it, but it took a lot of pressure, way more pressure than I thought it was going to take because I thought I could just take this two inch sapling and just snap it easily. I'm a fairly strong guy. I don't work out every single day, but I've got a pretty good upper body strength, and it took me some doing to do that to break it at about six and a half feet. I'm about six foot two, so I was probably reaching up another six or eight inches to break this thing, and it wasn't easy to do. And I've never been able to really figure out outside of some sort of a marker or communication for them, it wouldn't make sense that they're doing it for us, because how would we interpret that, how would we know what they meant? I agree with you. I think it's more of a communication with them. The rock clacking or the stick hitting another tree, whatever they're doing with these tree knocks, it seems to be some sort of communication with them. I think it's very interesting that you mentioned the turtles in the middle of the road. That's the first thing that I experienced here on our property in North Carolina that I think was related to these creatures was this weird box TURTLESHLL that was stuck into the side of a stump off to the right of a trail that we walked the dogs on every day, and that was really outside of the vocalizations that we heard. The first thing that I felt was maybe an interaction with these things, and I've heard that from other people. As soon as that happened to me, I started doing research and I'm like, is there a bigfoot activity that seems to be related to turtles. So many people came out of the woodwork saying, yeah, they've gifted us turtle shells on the stump that we leave apples and oranges and other things for these creatures. So that's a very interesting thing. One of the most aggressive encounters that I've ever documented came out of Louisiana. It was probably episode six or seven of the show, so it was back in probably twenty twenty one when I interviewed Tyler from Louisiana. They were out in an area and they had coon dogs. I believe it was that they were out hunting with and one of these creatures killed one of their dogs, basically stomped it to death. So that seems to be a theme that has ran through at least in the Southern United States Southeastern United States, where I've grown up and still live. Is these aggressive encounters with dogs? It's funny you mentioned the Obviously, it seems like Chase possibly had some sort of an encounter with a dog man and you guys heard what sounded like canines either chasing an animal or maybe trying to hunt.
Speaker 3: Down a deer. Here's the question for you.
Speaker 1: Have you heard of or seen other experiences from other people in that area that seemed to be more aggressive when it comes to dogs or even people that you've been able to document in talking to people and some of your research into this phenomenon in your area.
Speaker 3: No, I've been around deer hunters. Aren't with dogs a lot in hall hunters. They never mentioned the incident like that occurring. No, I can't say. I have now some stuff that happened in West Virginia to demonstrate how I think strong these things are. They had an old man that lived in a hollow Grant hears in the house up and that holler. But the only way you can get in there is you have to go through a gate that goes hundred trustle for train tracks, and he had horses back there. He went back there one day his horse was dead, so he loaded it up and he hauled to the back of it. It's like a little valley in that hallowed what they used to have the homes. He hauled all the way back to the end. An hour later it was gone. Now who's gonna carry off the big horse? And who's gonna carry it up them steep mountains they got up there. You can't only crawl up them mountains. Something got that horse out of there. And then there was another incident. My wife stopped, had the bowfish on, and we ran into two locals. One was on a side by side wall was on a foot whether and I was just boking fun. They had that side of their called big foot washir or something, and I just made fun. I said, y'all be careful that bigfoot up kidding. Oh, I don't believe in that. I said, why is that? He said, we just we have it. Sting one. I said, I've seen a dead deer over there at Spice Creek that was pushed up under the bushes. I couldn't find an aarow bullet hole or nothing in it. And my friend hurt some power down in there, and then I could see their wheels turned. I said it. Oh, I said, what he said, be in my part and we found a big bear dead. He said, we skinned it because it was a fresh kill. He said, it wasn't a bullet ole and mark or nothing on that big bear, and said it was huge. I said, well, y'all find that bear bottom of Spice Creek. I said, would that beaver dams? Yeah, that's where I found the dough What could kill a big bear? It's powerful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely don't believe in any kind of coincidence. That's one thing that I've said over the years when it comes to the totality of the circumstance when it comes to these creatures. If you're finding that in that area, they're finding a big bear that's been killed by something that doesn't seem natural. When you put all those things together, I think it points in one direction. And I think if you ignore that, you're doing yourself and everybody around you a disservice. Because I think these things are in more places than most people would think they are. It's definitely an interesting thing. It definitely keeps me coming back for more. And I think one of the things that I've learned from talking to so many people over the years is you look back in hindsight and you say things that seemed normal at the time, or things that you dismissed at the time. Do you find yourself looking back and thinking, man, that one time I heard this in the woods, could it have been.
Speaker 3: Related to a bigfoot? Possibly?
Speaker 1: I've done that for myself. Do you find yourself doing that looking back over the years of hunting and you think about things that happened that maybe you heard or smelled or even seen that you didn't consider that it was possible sasquatch activity at the time. Do you look back in retrospect and say, man, that might have been bigfoot related.
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, right there where I found a deer. My friend huntered below me, and it had a big screen. He was far enough away from me I didn't hear it, but he mentioned it to me. They had a tree stand that was tore out of the tree, you know, bin up on the ground. I don't think bears do that. They might jump up and down and knock it down. He said it was all bent up. But we used to talk. Just to what I used to hear. I'll hear rock clacks, you know what. I would write that off as squirrels cracking nuts and haycorns on the rocks, just stuff like that. I would think somebody was down at the bottom of that holler chopping wood. I know they got down there in way you'd go away down there to chop wood. I did that a couple of times. Will you here's the logically, try to think about what it is, make excuses, and not really question it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, I think it happens to all of us, Man, John. I can't thank you enough for coming on and sharing your experiences and the things that you've experienced over the years. I think it's been fantastic, man, and I love Southeastern United States encounters. That's literally why I started the show was to be able to talk to people like you in the Southern United States, where I've been born and raised. I think it's important to get those encounters out there because there's so many people that don't believe these things exist in Louisiana, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee. I think it's important to document these encounters because I think they are in places that people don't expect them to be. I can't thank you enough for coming on and sharing your experiences. I've had a blast talking to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Brian, I had a good time too.
Speaker 4: They say you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay and I don't want to feel a world open.
Speaker 5: Steps. Try this child, that child everything. Can you ride back? Ride back, joy for.
Speaker 6: Me, joy, staying right there, come it right away.
Speaker 5: Stills s.
Speaker 7: S S.
Speaker 6: S S s s STA stistis.
Speaker 7: Abouts still games, still stillsssts.
Speaker 5: Things used to Bess