Speaker 1: Your independent news on the dial, your forecast into the future. And today we have a great show lined up for you guys. Today, Ryder Lee will be joining us. But before we get into all that and have him on the broadcast and.
Speaker 2: Talk Palm Beach Pete. Wooo, it's Palm Beach Pete. Is he a clone? Is he Jeffrey Epstein? Is he neither? I don't know.
Speaker 1: What if they did a DNA test and that was a perfect match, Like, was he cloned and he just never knew?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Or is Palm Beach Epstein? Or is he ne either? I don't know. He doesn't really look like Epstein to me.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, there's a lot of information out there where people just don't know. So we're gonna provide some information. We're gonna talk at both sides. But before we do, let's talk about Ground zero plus Radio. Make sure you guys check out Ground zero Plus. That's where we broadcast daily. You can get this broadcast by going to your Google play store and your Apple iTunes store and downloading on air Disclosure Talk Radio. That's the name of it. On air Disclosure Talk Radio. Not only will you get me just to audio at Monday through Friday. You'll get all the rest of the broadcasters throughout the week, including Clyde Lewis, including you know, we have so many.
Speaker 2: Tyler uh excuse be writer les On here.
Speaker 1: We got also, you know, we can get into all the other interesting Ryan Gables on this broadcast. There's a lot of great people over here all around. It's been a great experience. But checkout Ground zero plus support them. Also, another really interesting social media network we've been taking part of and we are part of it is called fringe It. If you haven't gotten on frigid it's one dollar a month. What's cool about fringe it is basically you don't have the contamination of the AI bots.
Speaker 2: It cost a dollar and somebody has to pay up dollar to run their bot on there.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna It's a clean site, no more heading, you know, no more fake girls like.
Speaker 2: Hey, how you doing.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying it's there to meet women, but at the end of the day, there's gonna be like minded people who knows. Maybe we can do some matchmaking over the unfringe It. But fringe it, nonetheless is a pretty cool website. You can like, you can share, you can post your videos, you can go live, you can get this broadcast. Of course they support the Rundown Life, but they're also a part of Ground zero Plus, so make sure you go over there check out fringe It. That being said, I want to talk a little bit about what's going on in the news right now. And I mean, and that's this. This is like, first of all, I don't know how just looking like Jeffrey Epstein makes you the main news story.
Speaker 2: And I have a couple of different thoughts to this.
Speaker 1: Right, here's this guy who looks uncannily like Jeffrey Epstein. He's been to a party that Jeffrey Epstein's been at, Right, there's all these videos. I'm not Jeffrey Epstein. I'm Palm Beach Pete. You know, like, what have we learned if we can't consider that hidden in Plaine sight is something that the elite due time and time and time again. I mean, that's essentially how the Germans did in World War Two. You could probably go back to it's our government has done it with secrets, you know locations. Oh, it's a TV repair center, Well they haven't fixed TVs in ears.
Speaker 2: People who's buying him?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Why is our TV repair is are they running operation? Oh there?
Speaker 1: It's like Ben in Black, you know, I don't know, I don't know. But it's interesting, nonetheless to really discuss and think about. But Palm Beach Pete, and I'm by no means saying this guy is Jeffrey Epstein, not saying you should go harass this guy and be like you're driving upstair and just like, you know, go after him. For all we know, this guy could be, you know, just a dumb look alike. I wonder if what his birthdate is and other things. We're gonna learn a little bit about him. We have writer Lee gonna be joining us here in just a few minutes, and we're gonna really talk about what's going on here with Palm Beach Pete. We're also gonna talk cloning. When I did the show war Room for Harrison Smith, it was a really interesting show, and writer Lee kept talking about clone Aid and Eve and I started looking into it. I'm like, whoa wait a second, how did I not know that? How did I miss this? Then again, in early two thousands, I wasn't really as interested in these subjects as I was. I was touring in a punk rock band, you know, playing out, you know, writing music and ban practice and everything else Wisconsin kid does if they're playing in a band, you know. So like, I didn't really have much interest and I didn't really know. Not only that I've been naive to the new information and unfortunately I just never really researched it a whole lot. I knew that there was cloning. I saw these articles about cloning. I knew in transhumanism they're talking about cloning and just swap, you know, switching out livers like an oil change. Just go to your clone and remove it. It's a perfect match, you know, those kind of things. And Jeffrey Epstein was definitely interested in designer babies. They discussed cloning and how like it takes eight to nine years to bring a body to human size.
Speaker 2: The problem is the brain.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, could it be a clone, Could it be Jeffrey Epstein, Could it be neither.
Speaker 2: I just don't know.
Speaker 1: You guys are gonna have to make a decision yourself. But I don't condone any kind of harassment of these this individual if they're not gonna, you know, come up to you and talk to you. But I think this guy is making his life more difficult if he isn't Jeffrey Epstein, he got banned from Facebook.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that was possible anymore. You know what Facebook jails.
Speaker 1: When I first realized that you can't have freedom of speech on social media, and a lot of that might have added to do with, you know, different administrations and everything we found out. Because we have a lot more freedom of speech now on social media than we have in the past. I think we can all agree that, especially agree with that, especially with X and everything else that has been popping up. You know, people have the ability to say things or dive into things. It's incredible to think about that. You know, we might have celebrities being cloned, that there might be other individuals being cloned, Like there's people sending me documents on the subject, and not only that kind of tying in the finders called potentially Jeffrey Epstein, you know, cloning underneath Los Alamos Air Force Space. You know the Phil Schneider story, which some people believe have been debunked because he lied about his fingers or something like that. I'm not quite sure of the entire facts around the whole Phil Schneiders situation, but I'm looking to open an investigation and really research it a little bit more. But you know the idea of cloning and having that ability, Well, we can clone dogs, we can clone animals, right, cats, We can create cats and dogs.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 1: We can really make them almost exactly like their ancestor whoever they take the DNA from. So what they do is they take yourself from your body and then they create that, and then they and like an embryo, and then they reconstruct it and they just build another version of you. And people like Tom Brady are like, yeah, I got my dog cloned. Interesting, I can't even figure out what's in my damn burger. If you guys have been paying attention to show but people are cloning people. They get the ingredients of what a human genetic makeup is. But if I have a quarter pounder from McDonald's and I want to know what's in this fucking burger, and I bring it into your local like a DNA you know, lab, crime lab, whatever they need to do to check for human DNA or check whatever it's made of. Is it a soyberg? What are we eating? You know, it's almost impossible to do. You got to find somebody privately to do it for you. They're all in bed with these corporations. They're all in bed with these you know, organizations, and they make them signing probably confidentiality agreements. So therefore, you can never find out what's in your food, but we can find out what's in the human body, and we can potentially genetically clone someone. Now, today is an interesting day for several reasons, the first being I believe that today is the four year anniversary of the passing of Jordan Maxwell. And if you guys don't know who Jordan Maxwell is, Jordan Maxwell was allegedly Many P. Hall's protege and I got to meet Maxwell. It was very interesting conversation, and Manley P. Hall allegedly left him one hundred and fifty of his handwritten books in his will. Jordan Maxwell named the individual that called him from the lodge, and Jordan used it to teach people us dummies a lot of ways what the esoteric was. And not saying that I agree entirely with Jordan Maxwell, but I have to say that he brought a lot of interesting investigation into the argument. That's where we learned about all the sun worship and a lot of times he wrote a book called This Old Time Religion which really dove into, you know a lot of things that the Christian culture borrowed from other cultures have picked up along the way, which not all were Christian. You know, what is Christianity at its roots? Who is Jesus Christ? Well, that wasn't even his name. What is Christos? Well, it's oint oil, anointing oil, like getting into it. Why is it called a seamenary?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Is it a sex?
Speaker 1: Rachel so almon, stemple, all that stuff. And you know, you really dive into the meaning of bank and currency and you know, the etymology of words to understand, and Maxwell could just paint it in a way that just grabbed your mind, tickled your brain and you go, huh, that's very interesting.
Speaker 2: And you know, when we lost.
Speaker 1: Him four years ago, it was crazy because I actually messaged him that day, like to see what he's been up to, because they Maxwell wanted me to manage him once he recovered from his health condition, which he anticipated planned on, you know, recovering. But dude, just love for and Hamburger's too much. Just being honest with you, great guy, great guy, all wrong.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Interesting, He asked me, you know, why would Manly p Hall leave him that catalog? And I responded, I was like, listen, Jordan, you had a way of taking that complicated subject and making it so you know, idiots and morons like me can understand, you know, and a lot of us have gone on to continue the research. I'd done a lot on language and symbolism and understanding. That's why I think transhumanism and understanding what they're trying to do in the homology, where their words come from, and what they look into is all important, right, But together I think it's, you know, something we should all be interested in, at least I am. Because symbols are vibration. At the end of the day, God spoke and there was life. Like like if I take a silver or let's say, a sheet metal and I put sand on top and somebody blows a horn into it, the vibrations will form a pattern. Symbols are words. Words are symbols, and what is the spell and spelling? Well, it's all about with your words, abracadabra. As I speak, I create. So I wanted to tie that all into this to what we're talking about, because if you can convince the world and you're Jeffrey Epstein that you are Palm Beach Pete. Well, hell, that's one of the greatest pranks out there. I mean, that's what you'd have to do. So let's take a look at this, and we're gonna go ahead and play this audio while we wait for Writer Lead to join us. So you party too, And he was at a party. He was at a party with Jeffrey Epps. How interesting, Palm Beach Pete.
Speaker 2: We're supposed to sit here.
Speaker 1: And a couple of things I got to really push is the fact that the media is publicizing Palm Beach Pete, not Mark Zuckerberg, which is interesting. I wonder why he would delete Palm Beach Pete's profile, which is also in the news. Writer Leads sends that to me this morning. He's like, dude, check this out. And I was like, what what's going on here? Palm Beach Pete getting his account deleted? Like I had my I got erased from Facebook after I confronted Isabelle Maxwell.
Speaker 2: I just okay, so now maybe that might be it.
Speaker 1: Maybe somebody from Gallinne Maxwell's camp got a hold of Zuckerberg and they're like, Zuck, pull this guy.
Speaker 2: This is crazy.
Speaker 1: He's gonna blow Epstein's cover, or it's disrespectful to Epstein.
Speaker 2: Or you know. I don't no, man, it's just interesting.
Speaker 1: Why would Zuck delete Palm Beach Pete's profile if he isn't really Epstein? Or maybe he just doesn't want to contribute to the chaos and the harm it may cause the females who see that he might be still alive.
Speaker 2: I don't know, he might not be alive at all. Right.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying you should go harass this individual, none of those things, but I do have interest in who he is and why all of a sudden, hidden in plain sight, we got a guy that looks just like Jeffrey Epstein. And to break this all down for us, we have my new friend and interesting homie, Rider Lee.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the broadcast.
Speaker 1: Writer Lee, let us know you're muted right now, just so you know, let us know where we can find you to start off, and let's dive into Palm Beach Pete, who seems like a real cool guy.
Speaker 4: Right very interesting times right now, Christn, thanks for having me on. Really appreciated. If people are interested, they can find me raised by giants on YouTube and any and all podcast platforms and they can watch my documentaries on Amazon Prime and to be JFKX Solving the Crime of the Century and a clockwork Shining at Kubrick's Odyssey. Three Yes, Palm Beach Pete is very interesting and I have been digging into it, and people have been saying, stop harassing this guy, stop passing this guy. And I'm like, I'm not harassing the guy. All I did was show what he was saying. I did a short video of this, and like, I got spammed with a bunch of people saying, stop her assing him. I'm like, all I did was just present to you guys what he was saying, that he used to party with Epstein, that Epstein is dead and now he's alive. And I'm like, well, how do you know that Epstein is dead? For one?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 4: You know, how does how did you know him before? And then I started like looking through the files. Okay, I put this in the shaff screen right down here, which is really interesting. I just searched up twin in the files. Okay, and we don't know who this is from because the name has been redacted.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: He says to Jeffrey Epstein, Okay, and the email says, saw your twin last night. My heart almost jumped out of my chest when I saw him. The likeness is unbelievable. But he was hugging and kissing another man in the street. Must be the same man that one of your friends. I think it was Faith Saul recently. Okay, And I'm like, okay, this is very interesting because if Palm Beach Pete already knew Epstein, he said that he partied with Epstein. I would really like to see Epstein's reply to this email, but of course we can't see that because you can't really search the files like that. You can't go through the replies of the emails, and we don't know who it's from, so can't We don't know what Epstein replies if he replies to this email, because apparently they they knew each other, right.
Speaker 1: That's interesting because there's a lot of talk about cloning and like being able to clone bodies to full like full age of whatever the human is up to eight or nine years, but they're having issues with the brain. And then that email that you just brought up talking about you know, I bumped into your clone and if he wanted she say, he's funny who sent that email?
Speaker 5: By the way, it doesn't say who sent the email, it's blacked out.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Do you think in his clone we're partying together, they're hitting parties, They're like hi, they're like tag team and all this horrible shit. Dude, like it's crazy? Or do you think he got to meet his clone? He'd want to meet his clone? I mean, was he that weird that that's something he'd want to do. It's interesting that he had all these scientists that were really interested in cloning around him. And you mentioned clone aid when I was on a war room and I interviewed you, and I looked at it and I got a video of them announcing Eve's birth. So the ability to clone is there, right, and that somebody is doing it. I'm telling you right now it's maybe illegal in the United States, but there's other places it's probably not illegal to clone yourself. And if you were a rich, mean son of a gun, you would clone yourself so you could swap out your liver or kidney like an oil change. Right, perfect match, no problem story, clone bye bye or like Epstein was also obsessed, but Pulley wasn't at pulling your consciousness and sole out of one body and moving it to another body. Well, why would you want to do that unless you're trying to jump bodies to another clone.
Speaker 4: What's really strange is no one knows where Epstein is buried. He has no marked grave. Reportedly, he was buried in an unmarked crypt next to his parents at the Star of David Memorial Garden Cemetery in Palm Beach, Florida. But what's all, his parents' names were also removed from the burial site, making it harder to find the actual site. So in reality, we don't know exactly where Epstein is buried, which is suspicious in and of itself, and not only that. Within the files it says that Epstein's body was switched out.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: They put a bunch of boxes there, right, they went in, They went to the trick to media. So they claimed they switched out his body with a bunch of boxes. And if he could be cloning and he had a clone out there, why wouldn't they just switch out his body with the clone and in the jail like what we read in the three chan or four chan reports three chan four chan reports, you know.
Speaker 4: Well, when they were removing them from the prison. Who was that then, because we saw Epstein being wheeled out of the prison with like a breathing oxygen type mask on, and there was another video of him being carried out in a body bag. So if they were trying to fool the media, I don't think they did a very good job, because the media I got pictures of Epstein being supposedly Epstein right being wheeled out of the prison. So I don't really understand exactly what that entire farce was there. I don't understand exactly what was going on, because if you were trying to fool the media, then you would think that the plan would go off without a hitch and they wouldn't actually be able to see Epstein being removed from the prison.
Speaker 1: I think you got a valid point there, writer, right, So what we're looking at here is these Epstein claims that by the way, a prison guard saw Epstein being wheeled out, and the st and y did a follow up and the guy was real he worked at the prison. He posted on four Chance saying they're wheeling out Epstein. I think they switched him out and they talked to medical and they said that they didn't release him, and there was no judge, you know, judge, a note to release or anything. And the guy at the watchtower guard tower didn't right down the plate and said that there's a guy in military garb in the back of the van when he checked, and that was it. So they're probably all in on it at some level, or at least some of them had to be bought and paid for. That's why this guy had to give up his bank accounts, right, because they wanted to see if he was paid off or not. And if there was, there's some questions, more questions, but I don't think that that's how it works. Maybe they sent them some cryptocurrency or something, some of that bitcoin that they got.
Speaker 2: But yeah, at the end of the day, we don't really know.
Speaker 1: And I always joked from that day, from that very day that broke when Jeffrey Epstein died, and said, don't you believe it, he could be on an island somewhere sipping on margaritas with Osama bin Lad and jokingly, right, that was my joke.
Speaker 2: Though Osama bin Land was a bunchline.
Speaker 1: I was kind of serious about Jeffrey Epstein and here we have this guy Palm Beach, Pete looks just like Epstein lives in the area, and he's driving with girls way above his pay grade. Like I saw him with some very attractive females. And sorry, Palm Beach, Pete, I don't think you're that enticing to be a tray to like a twenty nine year old blonde or whatever that was in your car. And if so, you know, hey, good go get going there. Okay, mister Epstein too. But like, I don't know, man, what if you had more than one clone? Like, like, what are the possibilities here? What's going through your mind when you're seeing all this stuff? Now we're finding out that he was in New York at the same time Epstein was in New York. We're finding out that he was also in Florida. You know, Palm Beach, Pete, and you know here, Jeffrey, you talk about Palm Beach, and they have some of the same things that they're saying.
Speaker 2: It's just creepy. What's the coincidence?
Speaker 4: Well, it's very interesting because they look identical, they have around the same birthdays, they're from the exact same area of the country, So it's like, I don't know, it's it's very interesting and whenever I was going through the Palm Beach pete stuff to make my short video about it. The pretty much went viral online. I started on Instagram and I was scrolling and I saw this post of a guy that made a video that showed that Epstein had created a TikTok account, okay, and he was posting really weird stuff on this TikTok account, like I'm back on the island. I can't wait to be bad. I can't believe I'm back on the island. And this was like current and this a mass like millions of followers really quickly. Now we never really know because with AI and stuff like that, you can essentially create an entire.
Speaker 2: Fase deniability, right, So.
Speaker 4: But there was really strange and weird images were put on this profile, like help with like a weird cell. I don't know. It was really strange. And then I exited out of Instagram to try and locate the actual TikTok account so I can do some more research, an investigation to see how legit it was. Did it pass the smell test right? And it turns out that TikTok deleted the account two days after it essentially went viral. And so I found out that it was real. It was a real account, but TikTok went in and banned it, just like they did with Palm Beach Pete. It banned his Instagram account. Okay, So then I tried to go back to Instagram to find the real of the guy that showed that this TikTok account that was apparently the real Jeffrey Epstein, and I cannot find the video. It's been lost in the algorithm.
Speaker 1: Well, here's Palm Beach Pete. We're gonna play this clip for you guys out there. We'll get the volume up.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 1: This is Palm Beach Pete getting banned from Facebook. Palm Beach Feet all the best Mark Zuckerberg. Maybe he could hang out, maybe because he didn't Zuckerberg meet up with Epstein. Isn't there like a dinner that they ate at or something like that. There's a picture of them together. Maybe this is Epstein saying, hey, brother, let's hang out.
Speaker 2: You know, I like, like, what do we believe at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: It's so wild to me to think about all these possibilities. Now, Epstein very well could be dead, which is probably if I had a percentage meter. I would put my heart at about eighteen percent there and majority over fifty one percent that he's alive, and somewhere in between that he's tried to download his consciousness or something else or weird like that. But this guy, like he's sending Mark Zuckerberg messages. He's like, zuck I'm on instag. Why didn't they ban off of Instagram? It's interesting they got him on TikTok. If they got banned him on Facebook, they have to know he's on Instagram.
Speaker 2: And the idea I have a.
Speaker 1: Couple of ideas here is that Number one, they're worried that this is gonna commit a frenzy and somebody's gonna actually really find the real Jeffrey Epstein because now everyone's gonna be looking for Epstein.
Speaker 2: Right, They're like, oh, palm beach beat.
Speaker 1: There is now there's gonna be a hysteria and there's gonna be nowhere for Epstein to hide. Although he was interested in reconstruction reconstructed facial surgery. You know, I don't know, man, I wonder this guy has an egg shaped penis too, you know, at the end of the day, you know, not not for my own reason, but like like, like, is this Jeffrey Epstein? You know That's what I'm asking.
Speaker 4: Well, people have analyzed his teeth. I don't know if you have that. I might have sent you the photo of that. If not, I can find it really quickly. But people have put the teeth of ups Steen next to Palm Beach Pete's teeth and apparently they are identical, which I don't know how much truth there is to that one, because you can literally use you can say that is Jeffrey Epstein when it might just be two different photos of Palm Beach Pete, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well they could edit it and they can like swap out the mouth and teeth, and you know there's gonna be hoaxes. And the question is is like what is real? And that's where the CIA wants us. They want us to have no freaking clue what is real and what is not real. But I'm telling you right now, Palm Beach Pete he went public and he's like, yeah, I was like my phone was viral everything like that. And you start looking and based on the photos that they show you, they're like, yeah, this is this is the real guy. This is this could be Epstein. They have the same teeth. But at the end of the day, you know, we don't really know. Ryan, But how long has cloning been going on. You've been doing some research and deep dives into this. Let's talk about clonid for a second.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got the picture of his teeth up here on the sheaf of screen, just just for people to look at and they can draw their own conclusions. I mean, they could literally be just two pictures of Palm Beach Pete, and then they've just made it seem like that. The other photo is of Jeffrey Epstein because they kind of drew in Jeffrey Epstein on the on the photograph.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna get on the screen. Here, hold on a second. All right, there we go. We got it on the screen. Now for you guys. You can take a look at this.
Speaker 5: Oh no, it went and went away.
Speaker 4: No hold on, let me pull it back up again.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 4: There it is. There it is, baby. Now, the teeth look very similar. If that really is Jeff on the love and Pete on the right, then teeth are almost dang near identical. Okay, And that's one thing that you can't really change. I mean, I guess you could. You could, you know, pull out your teeth and get teeth implants or whatever, but it's very difficult to change your teeth. It's almost an identifier. That's how they identify a lot of people. That's supposedly how they identified Hitler's body was from his dental records. Now not saying that that's fact or truth, but it just shows you how much teeth are and I identify her for it.
Speaker 1: And he would have aged like five, about five or six seven years since the last photos of him. If he was around, and he would be looking older, he would have more wrinkles, and I'm seeing some of the similarity between the facial structures. You would think that he would go get plastic surgery or something, but maybe you know, that's not really his thing.
Speaker 2: But I mean, dude, that's scary.
Speaker 1: If that's like it could be the angles, But you know, bro, what look at look at the look at the noses though, What do you notice about the noses? Like the noses the one on the left is looks longer, but the angles are slightly different. You're right, it kind of could look like two different pictures on the left or they're two different people altogether, but that nose looks a little different on the right or the angles are definitely different, and you can see that the angles are different, but it looks somewhat close, like you're right, I mean, holy cow, that's that's creepy.
Speaker 2: What a what a coincidence?
Speaker 4: Well, you know what's also weird about this, Christan, is that how long has that guy? I mean, the guy has been around Palm Beach for a really long time. Apparently he's a very active person in the community. He plays tennis, he does real estate deals, he does all this, and no one real estate, no one has put together that he looks like Jeffrey Epstein up until this point. Why why are you doing this now? It almost makes zero sense. Like if I would have saw that guy, Granted, I'm in these spaces, I'm doing these types of shows, I gotta, you know, more of a conspiracy brain. But you would think even for the average person that just saw him out and about on an everyday basis, they would be like, oh my god, does that not look like Jeffrey Epstein. I think that looks like Jeffrey Epstein. You would have thought that this would have blown up way earlier than just now. You know, you'd think that they would have done this, like almost immediately after his you know, apparent death in twenty nineteen. They would have been like, oh my god, Jeffrey Epstein is alive and he's in Florida. This guy looks like diynical to him.
Speaker 1: But the other idea I have is, remember I mentioned that there's a potential that somebody had his cryonics contract and they wanted to freeze his body to bring him back in the future, and he was paying for that service allegedly, Like I want to keep that that somebody else that I've had on the show that claimed that her name was Rachel Haywire. She happened to be a rite about Epstein funding transhumanism and these big billionaire yacht parties she'd go to where they'd worship Ai like it's God, you know, the Google execs, and she would do all the shit she like, literally, she has transhumanists so upset like the oligarchy behind it, that they would sewer for everything that she's worth. But she doesn't have anything, they say, and she's an artist, cultural, interesting, interesting person. Nonetheless, because she was right about that, I wonder if she was right. I also write that you know, he had a cryonics deal and that they froze his body and that might be why he's not in the graveyard, or he's completely alive and he's really palm beach peet, you know at the end of the day, like we don't know or or you know, he's a clone because he's interested in cloning, like mention, oh your clone?
Speaker 2: Can you put the clone article back up there again? I want to.
Speaker 1: I want to show our listeners what we have here with this. It's crazy. The teeth are matching. If you haven't had a chance to see this, we're live on rumble dot Com, Forward Slash the Rundown Live as well as Facebook a bit shoot for the very first time, and all the different Facebook platforms.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Interesting that they were talking about cloning and you know Epstein having a clone. Could it be a joke because it was his weird sense of humor. Possibly, but I think that there's some truth that he probably would be interested in cloning himself. If clone Aid can make a clone Eve and then announce it to the world and allegedly clone maybe living in Israel. Well, you know, almost anything is possible writer, Almost anything is possible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a really interesting aspect of this. And I found this out when I was doing an entire series on UFO colts. I went back to the very first UFO cult, which was the called of Im in the early thirties within the United States, and then I went all the way up to the one of the latest ones, which was the Love Is One, which came out of Crestone, Colorado, and I had found the Realien Cult, which is ran by Ryal, which claimed in seventy four that a ship landed in the mountains and came down and picked him up, and these entities were called the Aloheim, and they abducted him and took him on his ship and then they went back to their home planet, wherever that is, and that these aliens taught him cloning technology, because that's how they apparently live forever, as they just clone themselves and then transferred their consciousness into that clone and they get immortality that way. And he said that in nineteen thirty five, not nineteen thirty five, sorry, twenty thirty five, the Elohim were going to land back on Earth and that they needed to create this landing pad for the Eloheim to land and whenever they land, they're going to give humanity their cloning technology. But he said the Eloheim gave him the cloning technology, and that's whenever he started this company in Canada called Clone Aid, and they supposedly cloned the first human being in two thousand and two. Well, they made the announcement in two thousand and two. That's where the article came from. That there was just this child named Eve, and the clone wasn't this Eve child wasn't able to be examined. They wouldn't let them examine it. They wouldn't let scientists examine the child. They kind of like wished it away in secrecy. And apparently now is somewhere in Israel living out its life. What would it be like, twenty eight years old now somewhere around in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's a two thousand and two essentially, December twenty seven, two thousand and two, is when Eve allegedly was born, and it was a cloned baby, and doctor Bossler was therefore stating her belief that her procedure had resulted in a clone, not announcing results showing that the child was a clone indeed, and that they named her Eve, and that that was the video we played in the beginning of the show A writer actually, and it's interesting because I started looking into that stuff after you match on infos.
Speaker 2: I'm like, how the hell did I not know this?
Speaker 1: Like, you know, because I'm nerdy and you know, it's sometimes you know, I don't know everything.
Speaker 2: First of all.
Speaker 1: That's why I love it when our listeners call in and you guys drop questions in the chat by the way, if you're in the chat, drop some questions for writer and I, but or comments, by the way. But it's interesting because what we have on the screen right now is basically talking about Eve. And there's a video. Let's see clone aate Eve. That's a video of them announcing this, and let's see if there's a video here it is, we'll play it. It's two minutes. Give me a second here to pull this up for you guys.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: This is cloning claims first clone human body. We're gonna or human baby if we can get it to play here in the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Netflix did a huge documentary on this whole thing, and they essentially came to the conclusion that the entire thing was a hoax. Just like in typical Netflix fashion, they'll set you up for something that's really incredible and then at the last ten minutes of the entire documentary tell you that it was fake and none of it really happened, just like they always do. But it gets into that in that documentary. But yeah, this is a very interesting case. And back in the early nineties with Bill Clinton, this was the hot topic of the time, was cloning, how the efficacy of cloning and if because the first animal clone was called Dolly the sheep, so they had successfully cloned a sheep at that time, and then they started talking about well can we clone human beings? And this was a really hot topic and then it just kind of faded into nothingness.
Speaker 1: And well, everyone, here, we have it. Writer, we have I got the video pulled up. We're gonna play this. This is clone. Aid claims first clone. Oh, it must have been a hoax because just like everything else, science can't prove or they don't have an answer for. They just called a clone. You know, the information is not being given to us to do. We can't dissect the clone as a scientific experiment, right, They just wanted to create a clone. I think at the end of the day. They didn't want them to have to get like they probably thought this through. Bro, You're like, what kind of horrible like repercussions of letting science dissect this person?
Speaker 2: Like what kind of life is that, bro? At the end of the day.
Speaker 1: And they might have some sympathy for the creature, for the clone, and let it live its life in privacy, and then they maybe check up on every once in a while. But here's here it is. We're gonna play it. This is Cloney claims for his clone human baby in two thousand and two.
Speaker 4: I can't hear a brother. I don't know if it's plain. I don't think.
Speaker 1: Okay, give me a second here, guys. All right, so we're not getting sound here, apologize.
Speaker 2: Let's see where where we are.
Speaker 1: Well, this will not give you all right here, hold on, it might.
Speaker 3: Be her Eve between us.
Speaker 2: We'll play from the beginning for you, guys.
Speaker 3: Once again, I'm very very pleased to note that the first baby Clone.
Speaker 1: Is born.
Speaker 3: She was born yesterday at eleven fifty five am in the country where she was born, So this will not give you more details about the location. She's fine. We call her Eve between us. You knew that of course, some suggested it and I thought it was a good idea. Actually, you won't have the right name. And you know, for a long time I thought that the this press conference will be with the baby, the parents, the scientist, everybody surrounding me and having pleasure announcing. And I'm alone. And there is a reason to that is that it hasn't been easy to face the word with this announcement. And we've been discussing with the parents the last three months how we would handle today, and they decided not to show up. Yet they will. I hope they will, and I wish them well. We started really to work with human eggs in January of this year, so it took us three months to finalize. And this is very short and that's why I said, is it luck or is it hard work? I do believe it's hard work. But we had our really we had really good success very quickly and refined the technique for human eggs until spring where we started to have implantation. We had ten implantations and five of them during the first three weeks were terminated spontaneously. Five others were successful and are still successful. The first one so was born yesterday. The next one is due in Europe next week.
Speaker 1: So there was multiple clones being made bro allegedly, like right, because that's all fake. We're supposed to believe that whole press conference, you know, was just there for you know, press and shits and giggles.
Speaker 2: But at the end of the day, we don't know. We don't know what really happened.
Speaker 1: Like what are we supposed to believe just everything the media tells us, which has been wrong with just about everything like in the past, Like, it's crazy to me, Palm Beach Pete, here we are the guy that looks like Epstein. Could be a clone, could be Epstein, could be neither. At the end of the day, we don't know. But Palm Beach Pete is definitely trying to cash in on it. And Facebook is like nah, and TikTok is like nah. But are they doing this because there's like writer, this is what I'm thinking. They're under pressure to take down Palm Beach Pete videos because it fires the conspiracy, It blows flames, it enlarges the conspiracy that Jeffrey Epstein is still alive and they don't want people to look for Jeffrey Epstein. That's kind of where my mind is good like that is like on the pie chart. That is a great growing thought that I have, because why else would you have social media pull it down. You're just giving the conspiracy credibility unless they're really worried that it's gonna inspire maybe some violence against I mean, it could be a Sandy Hook scenario. Oh, we don't want to have not done something soon enough, somebody could kill Palm Beach Pete and then we're gonna say, don't look for Epstein anywhere. Right, That's how they're setting it up, right, somebody goes in causes harm to Palm Beach Pete, all of a sudden, they're gonna say, guess what, this whole idea that Epstein.
Speaker 2: Is live, is alive?
Speaker 1: Is a terrorist thought or is a crime thought?
Speaker 2: A thought crime? And you can't think it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna censor anything that Epstein is still alive because Palm Beach Pete ended up dead. That's what I feel like, that's what they're starting to set them up for because everyone in the media is calling it, you know, and I'm not saying that this guy should be worried for his life, but I would just not want to be in the public like that seems.
Speaker 4: Like another Pizza Gate situation now it it seems like they're kind of setting him up to be the new hawk Tua Girl where he has his own podcast, he has his own reality podcast.
Speaker 2: And then challenging Joe Rogan. All of a sudden.
Speaker 4: It becomes a whole big deal. I mean that's really exactly he starts selling merch. I'm not Epstein Merch.
Speaker 2: Palm beach Pete, bomb beach beat, you know, spring break.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's kind of genius to come up with your own type of title like that. But people have pointed out online that there is another Palm Beach Pete.
Speaker 2: Palm Beach Peats.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a guy that has a Instagram page called Palm Beach Pete, but it's not actually Palm Beach Pete.
Speaker 1: It doesn't look like Epstein. One Palm Beach Peet doesn't look like Epstein, and one does. So there's multiple Palm Beach Peats. I can understand that we have one one Milverine in Milwaukee, though, but there's more than one Wilverine. Like we have this guy that like runs around Milwaukee and he's always working on all the women they're like, ah, right, because he looks like Wolverine, like the actor that plays Wolverine, and they call him the Milverene and it looks just like him, but it's really not the same guy. And maybe that's what Palm Beach Pete was. But the fact that he's like, yeah, I'll party with Epstein and like, yeah, I was in New York the same time Epstein is like I wonder.
Speaker 2: If like that would pass the light detector.
Speaker 1: I wonder how much this guy's full of shit and how much like real is he because now you sent me a video of somebody trying to take a picture of or a video of him again or somebody else that could have been Epstein, and they're covering their face right with another female. This Palm Beach Pete sure is like hanging out with a lot of different women all the time.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying nothing like Epstein. Epstein wouldn't do that.
Speaker 4: So they should call that guy Milfarene, Milferine.
Speaker 1: It's the Milverine that is great. There's Charlie Bearns on that one. I'm gonna have to send that one to Charlie Barns. He's from Wisconsin. I don't think we've ever met, but we should, but I'll have to have him on the show. I wonder if you'll come on and talk. Charlie Burns is a comedian from Wisconsin and he's taking on all these AI factories that they're trying to force on Wisconsin because we have more lakes than anybody. And they're like, oh, great place for data centers. And he's like, Nah, not in my hood. I'll sell some you know, some brandy and you know brandy old fashions.
Speaker 2: Everyone's like brandy old fashions. It's whiskey old fashion.
Speaker 1: Well they do brandy old fashions here, and so he sells hiss a like homemade brandy. It's part of his gimmick. But he's a funny dude. He really brings that Midwestern culture. And but you know, it all kind of ties together at the end of the day. You got all this data. Why is it that they're wanting everyone to pay attention to Palm Beach Pete And why is he the sensation now? Once he starts getting trumpeted around the mainstream media, which is kind of what I see happening, I kind of got to wonder, is it really Jeffrey Epstein then at the end of the day or is it not? Is it the ratings, because at the end of the day, it's all about the money.
Speaker 4: Well, this would be a scenario that Jeffrey Epstein would absolutely do. If it really it's something that he would do. He would want to throw it in all of our faces. He would want to be just laugh at everybody like I'm gonna say it's not me when it's really me. You know, that type of scenario. That's exactly what he would do. Now, if it really is Epstein, I think that's kind of happened there. I think we need to really look at the follower kind of closely and see exactly what happens, because again, I think my prediction is that he starts his own podcast, that he starts selling merch and then he's gonna try and capitalize on this this entire phenomena. That's what's gonna happen. It's gonna be the not Jeffrey Epstein on Palm Beach Pete podcast, and then he's gonna be getting all these.
Speaker 2: Be like whatever.
Speaker 1: He's gonna have a bunch of like young like porn star chicks on there telling you what reality is really about. And that's about hating men. And he'd be like, but I'm palmp beach p. You love me, right, And all the feminists will be.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, okay, Palm Beach Pete.
Speaker 1: You know, and he's gonna be able to indulge in what he was involved with to begin with. Like it's just wild to think that, like this is the reality. This is the reality some of us live in. And it's interesting because I always made fun of, you know, different ideologies because there's like humor in it, like flat Earth, you know, all these other things, and people believe they live in these realities. There's star seeds out there that believe that they're transalien, right, Like that's a whole nother metea verse. And then we got this mata verse where people are like, what if this could be Jeffrey Epstein, you know, and we won't know for about forty years, hopefully before I die, that this gets uncovered and there's some truth on if Epstein died or if he was snuck out and switched his body switch, which I think is possible, you know, at the end of the day, and he's you know, not Palm Beach p but he's someplace.
Speaker 2: But if you're gonna do it.
Speaker 1: You're right, you do it straight in you know, plane view, right and right hidden in the plane sight. You can sit there. Nobody's gonna question it because you're a Palm Beach beat. The media helps you out because Galon Maxwell's you know, homies are all media mongols. Our father is a media mongol. It's all missade driven. So we're gonna normalize this. And when harm happens to Palm Beach Pete, don't you believe it was an accident, because I'm telling you right now, they're setting you up for that. At least it's in the card, the deck of cards. Even though this guy isn't really Jeffrey Epstein. I wouldn't put it past the Ladist organization to send an MK ultra mind controlled slave that's been programmed and he picks up the phone. They're like j five six fourteen thirty two run Alpha and then all of a sudden he goes out and tries to kill Palm Beach Pete. I'm just telling you that that's in the deck of cards for the you know.
Speaker 2: For the Laitist so well.
Speaker 4: I mean, the entire thing is completely connected from the Diamond Company that's the roth Childs created to infiltrade into Wall Street using Robert Maxwell. Epstein was introduced right before Maxwell's death. Robert Maxwell was the original Epstein, but it goes even further back than that with Meyra Lansky and the operation Midnight Climax. Meyra Lanski was actually the original, the original original Epstein getting you know, these prostitutes to sleep with high political figures to then turn around and blackmail them through a two way mirror in a hotel rooms in video recording there.
Speaker 1: Well, So I talked to Derek Brose on Info Wars after I had you on, and like we were like working magic on air because we were talking and he was talking about the Finders Cult. And there's a link to the term Finders in Epstein by the way, in his clients and using the term finders. The Finder's cult and the finder Is Cult was caught in the late a and the original sheriff claimed that there's you know, photos of child neglect and ritual abuse, them cutting off goats heads.
Speaker 2: They claimed that they were being trained to survive.
Speaker 1: There's their young children and basically the parents sold them to the Finders cult to be part of like what they claimed some kind of swinger cult, but it turned out to that the CIA came in and prevented the shriff from doing any research, and to this day he swears by his statement.
Speaker 2: Well, it turns out they claimed that they wanted.
Speaker 1: To take him to a camp like a summer camp of exceptional children. That's where they were heading, was New Mexico and was as interesting as the finders called.
Speaker 2: They ended.
Speaker 1: They ended their operations in nineteen ninety three, and in nineteen ninety three that's when Epstein bought Zoro Ranch.
Speaker 2: So maybe the.
Speaker 1: Former mayor of Arizona was originally running the campus there on New Mexico property, because that's who he bought it from. I'm just saying, like it's starting to tie together now another politician who's going to make it a Jesus camp so he can run the same operation that Epstein did, and no one's gonna question that will keep going on and on and on at the same location. I'm telling you, that's how these operations work, Like that's how they think anyways, you know, And at some point they have to ditch it and burn all their bridges, but they'll run it to death because no one would believe that somebody be that stupid, so they overlook it at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying.
Speaker 1: Go on Zoro Ranch and harass the people there, but I'm saying that maybe knocking the door and say, hey, hey, can we can we talk to you, interview you, you know, maybe find out the story. It seems like they're willing to talk. The Feds are over there doing an investigation. Five years, six years, seven years too late, like everything's gone by now, but let's investigate now. Well, they got the cleanup crew, bought it and fixed it, and you know, we got rid of everything at the end of the day, and they didn't even how.
Speaker 2: Do you not investigate Zora Ranch?
Speaker 1: You rest Jeffrey Epstein in one of the biggest places where there's alerted that everything happened was Zora Ranch. But that's one of the places you don't have a warn for because he's probably in bed.
Speaker 2: With those scientists from Los Alamos.
Speaker 1: And who knows what was going on there, some kind of secret government operation, the leader getting cloned, who knows. I'm not quite sure.
Speaker 4: They have all kinds of stuff going on in the Midwest. They got hospitals where pregnant teens can go to to give up their child for adoption, So they essentially take the team into the program. They stay there and live there until their baby is born, and then they're forced to give up their baby for adoption. You got these team behavioral modification camps going on in Utah. Some of where the very first ones o were this outdoor retreat going on in Utah for an entire summer where they would take troubled teens and they would go on these hikes up and through the mountains in Utah. You got Provo Canyon where Paris Hilton went for a team behavioral modification not spread out all across the United States during the late nineties and into the two thousands into this place called Ivy Ridge and upstate New York where it was like a teen behavioral modification school and you would go there if you were a troubled teen, and you would literally live there and stay there. It was like a prison for young teens. And once you turn eighteen, you then graduate and then you got supposedly you got a diploma, but then all of these kids found out that that their diplomas were fake. Later on that their diplomas weren't even real, and they were actually using MK Ultra tactics on these children that were in these programs, like torture tactics. They would reportedly use Stanley Kubrick's opening to Stanley Kubricks two thousand and one, a Space Odyssey every single day.
Speaker 1: Well, you've made a documentary about Stanley Kubrick, didn't you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, A Clockwork Training where I talk about that a little bit.
Speaker 4: Me and j Wider put forth the thought in the idea that Stanley Kubert was trying to alert everybody to the mk Ultra tactics that was going on by the government, and that the entire movie is one giant mk Ultra operation that's being run up at the Overlook in Colorado. You can check that out on Amazon Prime or to be But I believe that we really cracked the code on what was actually being said in The Shining because it's really been put through the Ringer. People have so many different theories of what was actually happening in The Shining, and.
Speaker 2: I believe that, which is a great movie, right.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's an incredible movie.
Speaker 1: I've Jack Nicholson right in The Shining and that's where he kind of loses it. And you know, I love some of the old horror because the ability to build suspense has been lost.
Speaker 2: And it's funny.
Speaker 1: I can watch some of these black and white horror movies and I still jump sometimes.
Speaker 2: The Night of the Watch is a great one.
Speaker 1: But just just even in black and white, you wouldn't think they get you to jump. There's just these scenes where all of a sudden it just makes you jump and freaks you out. They've lost that ability, I think throughout way you know, much of the movie spectrum. But you're talking about like having him use the magic per se right, the Druidic occult magic for good to educate people right the Hollywood, to go out there and use these things to expose the corruption. And so do you think that's what ended up getting Kubrick? Do you think he died natural causes or what like? Was there any mystery surrounding his death.
Speaker 4: Well, it's really interesting because it's long been rumored that Kubrick was murdered because of what he put inside of Eyes Wide Shut, which does relate to our topic here today. You know these Epstein cults. It's been said that Kubrick apparently put real footage from realals and real apparent sacrifices into the original cut of Ice White Shut that he showed to Warner Brothers executives, right, and that reported cut of this film was three to four hours long, and you can kind of see within Ice White Shot where that footage would have been placed in there in the movie, because we got these scenes that didn't make a lot of sense. When Tom is receiving visions of his wife having sex with the Hungarian guy, it's really out of place, as blurry, the frame rate is different, so it seems as if Warner Brothers took out any of the real footage that he really had in there, and that's why they were very upset. A big argument broke out and Cubrea the people that were there that reported what happened. Kubrick was really upset and Warner Brothers. He was like, you're not going to cut my movie. You can't splice my film, you know. But they were upset because he had put supposedly real footage from real cult ritual activity inside.
Speaker 2: Of the movie.
Speaker 4: And then they killed him and then reportedly after he had died, well, I mean, we can't really prove that they killed him after he passed away suddenly from an apparent heart attack. Don the CIA has a heart attack, gun, Okay, they can make people have heart attacks, all right, So uh, it's just really so whenever he passed away, they was reported that someone saw individuals come into his house and take out a bunch of stuff, like they were carrying boxes out of his home. And that makes sense if he really did have real footage and real rituals.
Speaker 2: And they knew it.
Speaker 4: Because they put it inside of the film. So after he passed away, they went back into his house to retrieve that footage.
Speaker 1: Okay, so a couple of similarities here. Are you familiar with the death of Andrew Breitbart.
Speaker 4: I'm familiar with the name.
Speaker 1: But Andrew Breitbart started Breitbart News and he allegedly had these videos that was going to take down Barack Obama, and the National Defense Authorization Act went into action in that evening that he died, and that's the bill that allows the president to have a kill list. And he claimed to have all this damaging video documentation of Barack Obama participating in bizarre things, including being part of the communist revolution, but the video never got released because he died at midnight after grabbing some wine with some friends. He walked out and then he just collapsed.
Speaker 2: He died. And so it died right on midnight. Midnight when the law went.
Speaker 1: Into the fact that the president could have a kill list. And that's a real thing, by the way, the president has ever since the National National Defense Authorization Act went into effect and they had that amendment.
Speaker 2: I think it's twenty fourteen. Ben Swan did a whole thing.
Speaker 1: He confronted Barack Obama on the kill list, could app ander bright barb In a part of that, he was talking about Podesta. He called him Big Daddy Podesta, and he hated Podesta, and he talked about on his Twitter. You can find old tweets where he talks about it's beyond him, how drag's like John Podesta, who protect child you know Sravic, you know commit he's like a trafficker of children and does horrible dregs to the community. Is benign to him that people don't know that. And he's talking shit about Podesta trafficking children essentially or doing horrible things, and then all of a sudden he dies. There's videos of him talking about talking shit to Podesta, like call him big Daddy Podesta, come get me type stuff, and all of a sudden, he's going to release this video, maybe it's the hot video. Who knows, All of a sudden, at midnight dies and he was going to release.
Speaker 2: It that morning. That morning, at six o'clock, he was gonna release it. Never got released.
Speaker 4: Is this involved with Ben Shapiro.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it involves Ben Shapiro at all. I don't know all the details on the Andrew Breitbart death. I remember that we were broadcasting at that time and we thought it was very peculiar that Andrew Breitbart would be murdered. And he's from Chicago, right, so I'm from Milwaukee, so I knew of him, and I think we may have crossed paths to me once or twice. But like you know, he went to a restaurant and had some wine, died at midnight, and everyone thought maybe this was one of the first people that was assassinated underneath the presidential kill list by Barack Obama. And this is real stuff. I'm not even joking. You can look it up and his posts on Shapiro.
Speaker 4: Ben Shapiro here sir as editor at large for bright Bart News from twenty twelve until his resignation in March of two thousand and six. You left, and I'll led you to lock of support for so I supposedly been Shapiro set up this entire thing.
Speaker 1: Well that's is that the conspiracy that been in Shapiro because then because then you'll have the contact point that Shapiro is really you know, a masadation, which a lot of people will be like duh, But he went after Breitbart. That would have probably exposed in potential, right the extortion ring way back in twenty fourteen whenever he passed. And if Shapiro was there, he could definitely set up Breitbart, even unknowingly right, just giving data because it's really easy to become an informant, go cover a protest once and get some viral footage. The cops are knocking on your door, and then they're just like, oh, like, well, do you have any more footage? Can I give you that footage? And it's like, oh, it's all online, leave me alone, don't ever talk to me again, and I need a lawyer here president, and then they leave you alone, right, But not everyone does that. They're like, hey, we're gonna tip you off on the next protest just you know, run with this, and then before you know it, you start get you know, defining out evidence. They start wanting to interview you, and then it's like, nah, you got to check out. And it's really easy to get sucked into it. Ben Shapiro could be a massade aga. It could be for the better great cause of Zionism. And he's dedicated to his theology, which is very possible, which is, you know, Zionism. From what I'm seeing, Ben Shapiro is an intelligent individual. But I wouldn't doubt that he was used to get rid of Andrew Breitbart. And that's interesting because that would make sense completely. You know that there would be links there. I would believe that that would be a conspiracy that would come up. It's realistic, it's believable. At least everyone ever hear of a conspiracy. I asked, how would that happen? How could that happen?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Well, I think that it was. I'm not clear on the entire the details of it, but other people know the details of it. It was actually I forget who it was. At Amfest got up and said something about being Shapiro, and they were like, look what Ben Shapiro did to breit Bart, why would you ever trust anything that he said something along the lines of that. So I think that the implication is is that Ben Shapiro set up Breitbart so other company. He was trying to take over Breitbart and it didn't work, so then he ended up leaving and then he'd I don't know the full story, but it's something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: I don't know how much of that is true, but I know that there's definitely questions to be answered there. And we you know, I think that Ben Shapiro is getting kind of outcasted from the whole movement right now as we speak, right because you know, I think that he tried to take over Turning Point, which Erica Kirk, what are your thoughts there?
Speaker 2: Real quick?
Speaker 4: Oh man, that's a whole other We could do an entire show on that whole thing. Well, I just had David Oates on my show. I don't know if you're familiar with David Oats, but he's like the father of reverse speech.
Speaker 1: What's reversed speech is that double speak, like the evil is a lot live and you know, you look at words and you go backwards.
Speaker 2: They have different meanings.
Speaker 4: Well, it started way back in the eighties where people were playing records backwards to reveal okay, witchcraft messages in records, and he discovered it that you can do it with people's speech. So the theory is that what you say forwards essentially gets duplicated if you play it backwards. If you're telling the truth, if you believe what you're saying, and if you're telling the truth, then you essentially get things backwards confirming what you're seeing forwards. And all of Erica Kirk's reversals on her is all about money power, speaking evil and essentially demonic references. So it's his conclusion that Erica is all about money power. She doesn't really care what happened to Charlie Kirk or doesn't want to investigate it any further. She just wants the status and you know, the money and the power that comes from being the head of this multi million dollar company.
Speaker 1: Now, so here's the post from Andrew Breibauer Bart that I didn't want I murdered on air. It's from twenty eleven, and this is right before he died. He died in twenty twelve. I believe was a propriet appropriate date a twenty fourteen, twenty twelve is when the NBA went into act. I just want to get the proper information because I'm not perfect. I can get things wrong on dates and stuff like that. How PRAC Guru John Podesta isn't a household name is a world class underage sex slave opera up Cover Upper Defense, Unspeakable Dregs escapes me. This is before Pizzagate. Brother, this is twenty eleven, February eleven. This is Andrew Breitbart who mysteriously died when the NBA went into midnight. And so it's just you know, right up there, Erica, Kurt, we can dive in all this for our listeners out there. Rider Lee, thank you so much for joining us today. I know we're running out of time. Please let our listeners know where they can find you. When can they tune in, and what is it that you have going on moving forward? And I appreciate you being available to join me on Info Wars and joining me on The Rundown Live today. It's always a great show to have you on and talk about these things because to me, like I'm kind of pushing the envelope sometimes of what I'm comfortable with having conversations about clones, having conversations about MK Ultra like all that. You start diving into it, you realize that there's this complete possibility that there is an eve, that there's a whole lot more going on behind the scenes. But let listeners know where they can find you on the interwebs.
Speaker 4: So it was actually Steve Bannon at Amfest that made the remark and criticize Ben Shapiro because of his history with breit Bart and what he did with breit Bart. People can look that up and find that Thanks for having me on. Really appreciate it, Christn. It's always fascinating and fun talking with you, and I love discussing these topics. It's always there's something going on every single day. It seems like every single day or something other. There's another thing going on another week, and then there's a whole other topic that we gotta talk about. So I really appreciate it. I'm currently working on a new documentary called Psychic Agent the Gate Programs and that will hopefully be out in the coming months. But for anybody else that's interested, please check out Raised by Giants on YouTube and and all podcast platforms. Follow me on Instagram and Raised by Giants pod and Facebook at Raised by Giants. Thank you very much, really appreciate.
Speaker 2: It, Writer Lee. Real quick.
Speaker 1: You know now we got to ask was Ben Shapiro responsible any shape or form for the death of Andrew Breitbart and what was his links? Because if this is an extortion ring, and Andrew Breitbart could have started to blow the lid off of it, it's no doubt that they would go after him. Anyways, you guys are listening to the Rundown Live. Go find writer Lee. Raised by Giants. He's on YouTube. Go find him out. Check out his documentaries on Amazon Prime. If you're not a member there, go check it out, rent it and dive in. I'm your host, Chris don tee Hears. I'll be on later with a lot of philosophers and people who are influenced by Jordan Maxwell. So stay tuned, look for the live feeds on the social media. We'll be talking Jordan Maxwell for a couple hours because today's anniversary is death.
Speaker 2: Thanks again, Rider Lee for joining us.
Speaker 1: Raised by Giants and we'll see you guys tomorrow on the Rundown Live.