Speaker 1: My goodness is right. Hang on, I'm untangling my headphones because m my jerk face cats pete on my gym bag. Oh wow, and it's spilled out. Hang on, Okay, I can't hear you. She could say whatever you want about me and I have here we go. Oh there you are? Oh hey, hey, I'm sorry you're back. Would you say nothing? Nothing? All good stuff? Okay, how are you here with us? Thank you? Thank you? Did a video or went on TV last night WHS eleven. Yeah, and they intro intro to you is Louisville legend, Tony even Eddie. I think that's accurate. What's inaccurate about it? David? I guess the longer you're in a town, you've become a legend. It just need you know what I did, though I missed. They played a little couple of clips of what you know. I used to work for HSTV for forever. I've did thousands of hits for them, But I I met I didn't realize how many times I would high five somebody after interviewing them. There was like ten in a row. I was like, bang, I was like, did I high five everybody? After I interviewed everyone? Knows you as the high five guy. I'm the High five guy, right, that's me. But I did thank you, Doug Prophet. And it was Connie, wasn't it Connie Connie Leonard? They were great And I was just trying to explain, and they showed the video of my heart and all that stuff like that. So and they already got some folks that reached out and said this was good information. The biggest piece I think was it's in the shoulders. People think it starts in the heart, like that pressure in your heart. It actually is in your shoulders, like in your in your upper shoulders and the ball of your shoulder blades, and it's that's where the pain starts. That's a heart attack, that's that's heart issues. So just keep an eye on that, all right. So I just came from the Volunteers of America Breakfast the VOA. Yes, yes, do you know I am woefully uninformed about the VOA. Wasn't that a Sammy Hagar album title? VOA? Yeah? It might be huh no, d DA, that's a Van Halen. Then on arrival V and O nineteen eighty four v Sammy Hagar, he is like he's parachuting on the White House lawn. Oh cool, are the Capitol building? I can't really tell from here. That's been a lot easier to do that lately, parashooting, parachuting into the White House lawn. Volunteers of America. So the breakfast, there's twelve hundred. My buddy said, hey, we got three tables. You know, I got to fill some seats. Do you want free breakfast? Show up? I said, yeah, I'll see you down there. It's at the Convention Center a couple blocks down the road. So I see, I'll go. Twelve hundred people in this room. It's like crazy. The mayor was there, knew, police chief was there, and they do a lot of good Volunteers of America. So it was a great breakfast. Anybody involved with that boy, good job for sure. All Right, The hunt continues for the killers of the Harvest Homecoming murders. Father of the teenage boy shot and killed at Harvest's homecoming said, good and love will triumph. That is the to think about it. Yes, sure, Bryce Gurlock, of course is who we're talking about. We talked to Marty Book yesterday. Marty is mister Southern Indiana and he you could tell by the tone. Oh he was upset. Yeah, absolutely, The emotion in his voice was dramatic, and he said, it's not gonna let them stop this kind of stuff. Isn't going to stop them from having Harvest home coming and keep it the sort of Mayberry situation that it is now. The thugs will not win.
Speaker 2: No, they're getting some assists right now from local politicians, but they're not going to win.
Speaker 1: No. Find these guys, run them down. Put him in jail, all go, every single one of them. Put him in jail. They don't get a second chance after you kill somebody. Yes, Cordon is where this young man is from, and that community has been hit hard. I've seen interview after interview. This kid was very popular. He was going to play football at Marshall That is a Division one, pretty damn good football team. So Bryce stud is no longer with us thoughts and prayers. You know who is back? Who? Did you see that? Who? Who? On television? Did the most famous editorials? Andy Rooney? No on locally? Oh uh Bill Lamb. Bill Lamb is back as the GM at w d R. He went to l A. I thought, yes, and he is back. What were those editorials called it's driving me crazy. Now. We used to we used to laugh at him, or we would we played a couple of them because he knew how to stir it up. Lamb's chops. No something Bill Lamb on and and Dale tried. Just didn't have a great delivery the new GM. No, No, it's got to be organic. You can't take somebody else's stick and try to turn it into yours. And you just Bill Lamb just had it. Whatever it was like, he either got on your nerves point of view, and that's my point of view. Okay, all right, I like it. I like it. So Bill Lamb is back at w d RB, So congratulations to him. I knew that him and Terry had a little bit of a falling out a couple of years. I wonder if they're still buddies or not. I'm gonna have to ask Terry a little bit later or having back on. Welcome back, buddy, that's right. I think Terry had criticized one of his weather guys and he and Bill Aam didn't take it to heart too much. All right, So everyone is okay. The audio is out now for the plane crash in Saint Matthew's it's not too much of it. They just plane malfunction. I lost power. It's it.
Speaker 2: If you're high up in a small plane, you've got time to glide down. But when you're low yep, not much time.
Speaker 1: Yep. New numbers are in about vaping. And guess who leads the country in young people vaping. It's either Kentucky or Mississippi. Kentucky, where's my dingy ding ding ding? Thank you? You get the winner in Mississippi. Who else? Who else? Alls I have is numbers? Alls? I have numbers for Kentucky. That was the lead story a couple of days ago. Young people in Kentucky vape at a higher rate than any other state in the country. That's why u of L University of Louisville Hospital received I'm sorry, University of Louisville received three point six million dollars to study the effects of the flavored chemicals in the vapes. Now, you can dial up your own nicotine level, right, so you can keep dialing it up and up and up, which makes it more addictive, possibly than standard cigarettes. And let me tell you it is not. It is not a cheap habit. Okay, it's not a cheap habit. Those little vials are very expensive. They're twenty something bucks of pop and some people, Now, people don't There are a lot of vapors that don't care where they are when they're vaping, and they're just like, it's vape, it's not real cigarette smoke.
Speaker 2: So they're gonna quit vaping because actual cigarettes are cheaper and better for you. Big Tobacco's behind vaping, driving back to cigarettes. Ooh oh, speaking of trends and dangerous trends, you're gonna like Tuesday's tool next hour.
Speaker 1: I can't have to do with well, you'll see. But there's another dangerous diet trend out there.
Speaker 2: Well, oh, okay, on the dark web. Not sure where the dark web is? Okay, is it like just dot dark or something? Yes, I'm not sure what it is. People are buying h tapeworm egg pills.
Speaker 1: Stop it no stop stop no, no no.
Speaker 2: The eggs of tapeworms, which can grow up to thirty feet long in the gut and cause weight loss by eating food inside the body. Don't they then poop it out and then you poop out their poop.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I Well, there was a woman struggling to lose weight through diet and exercise. She came across an ad on the dark web what you do in their hunt for tapeworm pills. She took two capsules and saw some weight loss, but then the cramps and the bloating started. She passed out, had severe headaches. Finally went to the hospital. Didn't tell the doctors about the tapeworms. She ingested two different types. One had traveled outside of her gut and caused brain lesions.
Speaker 1: Uh didn't they used to a person bump on the brain lesions? There you go, all right? She survived? I think did they not? Used to get rid of the tapeworms? They would put food outside your butt? O oh no, oh, your face something like that. They would put food outside your butt and then the things would crawl out to go get the food. I'm not sure or or maybe or maybe you drank something and then kill it and then and then no, I thought they would crawl out. Oh oh boy. Oh, anyway, tapeworm pills are out there. People are like, what what what agent world history would you like to live the one where tapeworms aren't a thing. Well, they had jars of them and you would actually swallow them while they were alive. No, yeah, while they were alive. Hey, honey, yes, can you stop on the way back from work? Yeah? For what? Can you get a jar of leeches and some tapeworms.
Speaker 2: I want to look I want to look good in the bathing suit for Cabo feeling.
Speaker 1: Will just get a jar? Just I mean, sure, what kind of leeches? Do what I ask? Please? I'm sick, I feel sick. Then they put leeches on their bodies. Yes, it feels so much better.
Speaker 2: Hm. Wow, people do these little callous removal things where fish like eat your feet.
Speaker 1: And there's always one, you know, there's you know, there's a person back then who we're like, don't don't get your leeches from them, that's right, No, no, no, I got my leach guy. No, no, no, he's the best discount leeches and he's no, don't get don't go cheap on the leaches. Dude. They're spelled like tom leeching. My god, I will tell you it again. If just don't tell anybody, right, I don't want to get the secret out. It's always that guy. Leeches and worms, yeah, I don't want that. Or they just blooded, they were they blood letting. They just they just cut you. Yes, they would drain all the bad stuff out. They thought, Yeah, oh boy, I wonder what well today? Like I've always asked, what will today's therapies be in one hundred years? Like you used to do you know what.
Speaker 2: You forgot or you were gone last week? What Kim Kardashian's doing it? Other celebrities you ready for this? Yeah, to help with their skin and moisture and all that. Yeah, salmon sperm facials?
Speaker 1: No, yep, no salmon sperm. Salmon sperm? You're making that up. I am not. How do we know what salmon sperm? I don't know.
Speaker 2: It probably smells kind of fishy. And how how small are the fingers? So that's the thing I would think today. I think he thought of that first. Who was the first one that's you know, get there's all kinds of moisturizers on the market.
Speaker 1: Hey wait, I wonder I think I think people howe with something like what skin feels better? I bet you can't get people to put sperm on their face for moisturize, well for fifty bucks for moisturizer. Oh and and Kim Kardashian's like, I'll take that challenge. And then she's not cooking for her kids. No, so she's got time. No. I think today's therapies and health therapies will be by far. I think radiation therapy for cancer will be one hundred years from now going. You used to kill the people to save them, right, Yeah, yeah, that's what we used to do. Yeah. Well what you used to used to what you purposely put it in their bloodstream? Yeah, yeah, to kill the cancer, kill the bad stuff so you can recover hopefully what also killed everything else in your body. Yeah yeah, side affection. And by the way, we we have found places ways to combat some of the blood cancers. We've done a fantastic job with that cancer. Yeah, leukemia lymphoma almost is a ninety percent recovery rate. But everything else radiation therapy is is what it's fifty years old, sixty years old, we're still using it. It's crazy. Okay. So yesterday's joke of the day, I think what saved you was that Dwight has had some stinkers. Oh thanks, So it's in, you know, in comparison, So in comparison, yes, and it was shorter. I know you love the jokes by Tolstoy, but no, I do not the long jokes. I'm just like, oh, please wrap it up, dude. So do you have one today? I do? Okay. Plus I have a story from the UK that you will enjoy. I saw that one which one the bald. If you call a man bald, it's sexual harassment, right, okay. I go to I wear baseball caps Louisville dot Com. I think you look fan tastic yesterday without the cap. Oh, thank you. I think you really did. And I'll know why you wear it all the time. Why are you wearing it? It all depends because it's like a fuzzy duckling up there. Get it. It just depends how it's laying. I got it. It's laying. Well, yes, then I'll see you know what. I can go hatless, yes, okay. And there's no tall people. I get it. I get it. I'm you know. I'm with you. All right, give you the joke of the day. Joke to your hey, Tony Dave. All right, this is not as short as yesterday night as long. So Andy walks to school every day, usually with his mom.
Speaker 2: Okay, even better, they'll pass the house next door and the young doberman starts imber barking at him, though, is a doberman. Keep on a walk, and then there's a small terrier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was yapping.
Speaker 2: Then a couple of houses down, three poodles yapping at him. Where Andy hates dogs. Oh, gets more and more nervous about going to school each day. To make Andy feel better, as Dad decided to check it out and walk him to school.
Speaker 1: Okay, good dad, good father.
Speaker 2: Walking up to the doberman's house, Andy's a little nervous. It lies down and stairs at him. They keep on walking. There's that terrier, the y happy one just sits in his kennel in waves at him, says hey, Andy, huh.
Speaker 1: Then they get to the house on the corner. The poodles, Yeah, minding their own business. Dad was there.
Speaker 2: That's what Andy said, Dad, how'd you do it? Dad said, It's easy, son, I'm wearing my hush puppies, damn it.
Speaker 1: Okay, not bad, No, it's not bad. You got a little giggle out of me. But it's so goofy of course it is all right, Dad. Is your joke of the day. October fifteenth, just three weeks to the election, on news Radio eight forty whas back after this Dwight. He's on vacation. You're stuck with Dave and Tony back after this. He likes it. You tell him how's Cabo this week? Yeah? Text Teham or send a little tweet going, hey, Cobo, I know you there every week every year at this time. I got an ahole lol. A little hit from the eighties here Chris de Burgh's birthday. He did the lady in red. Oh cool, this is don't pay the Tony Man. What oh I mean sorry, don't pay the ferry man. Oh dude, this is so eighties I can hear. Oh I know, and he's seventy six. How old does that make you feel? Man? From Johnny in the News. They are also using maggots these days with some burn patients because it's less painful. Oh hey, get rid of the burned flesh. I've seen that in some period pieces, especially Native America Lagoon, no different kind of period piece, but they would use like the Native Americans to put indigenous people. They would put him maggots on the on the wound, clean it up like well, if it works, okay. By the way, there's been a lot of studies these days that somebody like we're trying to do. They're trying to debunk the fact that the Native Americans were so peaceful and they you know, because everything is they never killed anything, they never ate, they would use every part of the.
Speaker 2: They were always fighting each other. Yeah, they were fighting us.
Speaker 1: Yes, Like the image that this is the most tranquil society on Earth's history is like, yes, not true. Yes, Tony, we ate every part of the buffalo. No, you didn't. And we never raised our voices and anger against our fellow No, no, no, So I think that's Look, I know one thing about history. It's wrong, mostly mostly mostly wrong. It's wrong. So we've got a lot of things to get to. How often do people fall off cruise ships? We have that story a little bit later. That seems to be an epidemic. Uh the the you know, I never heard about it before. Now it's like five a year, it seems all the time. I think it's all social media. I think I think people are trying to jack around and do little social media videos and they oh, this will go viral and the next thing, you know, slip bone bank or hey honey, maybe one romantic cruise though, resume the spark in our relationship R Hey, look, lean over just a little bit. There's a whale. Yeah, whoop. And those little the glass little uh things that the partitions there are not they're not tall. No, so if you lean over that thing, you can if you give a little push. Well there was that sad store remember locally of a child that fell out Oh no, out the window. Yes, yeah, yeah, well the grandfather. I never understood why the grandfather was vilified for that. Like he just held you. You're not thinking about anything. It's just you know, the windows not locked. No, I know, like he pushed the window when it opened. He's just like it's I never just got a text, amen brother from Eric Clapton. What amen? Brother from Eric Clapton? Yeah, his kid fell out the window to Tony, Oh damn it. Take a dollar out okay back after this news radio an extra dollar for the explanation. W ag fifty cents mm hmmm, little DJ Jazz jeff In the first Prince parenting. Oh yeah, I've got a good one. It's not easy found a list. It's on Quora. I've never really gone there. This was through Yahoo.
Speaker 2: People share the most over the top helicopter parent stories they've ever encountered.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I've seen plenty, but I bet it's list is as crazy as some things on this list will be, they will be true. This first one is epic. When my sister had her first baby, she was over the moon, which is reasonable. My mom told me that all new moms are allowed about six weeks of new parent mania, meaning don't scrutinize too much or still trying to figure it out. So for the first few months we let a lot of weird things slide, like not being allowed to hold the baby, make direct eye contact, be too loud it be too loud, or sneeze. These rules also applied to her husband, and it got worse. During Christmas and birthdays. We had to give any gifts for the kid to her mom, who would open them, check the price, and then decide if she would give them to her kid. Oh boy, if she didn't, you had to give her the receipt. She would keep the money and you still had to buy a better gift. Okay, wait a minute, we got to go back. Go back to the first part with the I know ye contact with no contact. I mean, come on, dude, you're even look you don't look at it, don't touch it. Don't touch it, don't look at it. I've never played it. I mean, wait, you buried the leads? Yeah it did. Oh there are lots of leads. Oh my god. When she had her second child, it got worse.
Speaker 2: No w We not only weren't allowed to look at or touch the baby, but we had to buy identical gifts for both kids, even though they were four years apart in age. If it was the older kid's birthday, we still had to buy the little one a gift because she gets jealous. When my sister went back to work, she tried to give the daycare a list of rules she expected them to follow. Oh boy, including never separating them even though they were four years apart. No daycare would deal with this, so she stayed at home for years. When the kids were old enough to be together in the after school program, my sister bought, saying they'd be terrified if she weren't with them. Now they're twenty two and eighteen. They still dress alike and have their hairstyled the exact same way. I've still never touched them and the younger. At the younger ones graduation, I was only allowed to wave at her. My sister and sist the girls want it this way, but I don't believe that. I try to text them, but all of their text emails on social media accounts are first read by mom who answers on their behalf.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, okay, so you know what kind of girl that ends up being? O ho ho ho. So again, that's all going to come back on her because when they get in the real world and they realize how screwed up mom, how Mom screwed you up, They're just going to take it out on you. I still I remember the first time in the early or in the mid nineties, when hand sanitizer was a thing, right, yep, beyond belief. Everybody listening that's under a certain age. There was a time when there was no hand sanitizer, okay, and we just.
Speaker 2: Shook hands and we handled money and licked our fingers.
Speaker 1: We thought less of a mother. When we went to the hospital was a friend of ours that had a baby, and she was just like stop and she was like, here, here, hand sanitized before you touch the baby. And we were all like we when we left, we were laughing. She was like we were like she freaked out.
Speaker 2: You wonder why there are so many allergies because kids aren't exposed to anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I was. We we made fun of her when we left back then, but now we're thinking how normal that is, of of course, like you wouldn't even think of touching a newborn or a baby without putting hand sanitizer on. I mean, that's at the hospital for sure, And it's just it's it's just weird how new standards come. But I'm like Dave Antoinette, let him eat dirt. I'll tell you another one. Yes, I'll tell you another one. When the when the first kid walks for the first time, it is a celebration, like they graduated from hart.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, no other child has ever walked life for that early.
Speaker 1: Oh I know her ever, No, no, he started walking in nine months, really nine months. He's his percentile is ninety eight percent. Well, I was reading the newspaper at nine months, Jicky. So the second kid, I remember, Maggie started walking and I just put my foot on her belly and just kicked her back down and go no, no, no, not yet, not yet, not yet, sister, not yet, sisters. I want to be able to put you somewhere and you're still there. Go ahead, maybe maybe when you're ten. These are helicopter horror stories. My ex sister in law moved from Texas to Virginia to follow her daughter to college. She and her husband pulled up roots, gave up their house, and moved into an extended stay motel while she lived on campus. Yeah. Wow, that is creepy, and I would you that is partly the kid fault too. The kid has to stop them before they leave and go no, no, no, Why do you.
Speaker 2: Think she went across country to go to college? Yes, stop to get away from you too? Yes, now there and the husband come on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we planed on. I don't think either one of our kids live in Louisville will live in Louisville. I just don't think they. I just don't think they are. Yeah so, and that's fine, especially John. There's no possible way. But I think we will when they have kids. We're probably going to, you know, choose one of the towns and go live there for a couple of years to help with the baby. Like now, we want to do that, Like we can't wait to be grandparents right now. Our kids are just twenty one and nineteen, but we can't wait for that. Level. But we if John stationed in San Diego, live in San Diego for a couple years, take care of the help with the baby, sure, san Diego. Well, basically, we don't trust them to raise their kids. Will help you with that? Maybe you'll be part of this list. I was the manager of a large clinic lab and had a job opening. I was told one of the candidates that arrived to be interviewed. This is common these days. So I went to meet them at the door.
Speaker 2: Only to see that the candidate had mom right behind and she intended to be part of the interview.
Speaker 1: Oh boy.
Speaker 2: I let them both know right away that A there would be no interview and B. I do not hire people who have mom baggage any people who are independent, functioning adults. And see when we arranged the interview it was for one person, not too I appreciate your time, but I can only supervise one employee at a time.
Speaker 1: I would have gone farther and said, you didn't get this You're not getting this job because you brought your mom to the interview. Thank you have a good day. That is not unusual. And I will tell you that there are now corporations and part of the problem is that corporations are cowtowing to these failure of parents. So the corporations now are cowtowing to their feelings are hurt or you can't say this at a meeting, and you can't do that. Plus they have hired they have hired people to help manage the parents of their employees, their young employees. That's a thing. That's a thing.
Speaker 2: My first marriage, back in the seventies was dominated by a helicopter parent, my mother in law. She brought AquaNet to our wedding and sprayed her grown son's hair because she wanted to move his hair and.
Speaker 1: See his eyes. Oh well, that wasn't even the worst.
Speaker 2: After we were married, she insisted he stopped by her house every morning on his way to work to kiss her goodbye. She blamed me for his refusal. It never stopped. She meddled in everything. He was a huge mama's boy.
Speaker 1: He died a year.
Speaker 2: After she did. He couldn't live without her. No, it was the notebook. But I'm sorry his mom.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry you as a woman, you have to don't a don't procreate with this person. Second, yeah, don't have children with this guy. Second, that's on you, because you should have seen the writing on the wall and said, I'm not marrying this person. This is crazy. I'm always going to be second place. And loving and respecting your mom is one thing. It's driving over and giving her a kiss every day before you go to work is weird.
Speaker 2: That's big time where it's weird and you have to look at both of them, go, you're both weird. Duh, Bye bye, behave bye bye. I watched the neighbor follow behind his fifteen year old daughter as she walked around the block with the only friend she was allowed to have over. Oh, we lived in a very safe suburban subdivision. It wouldn't have taken more than ten minutes to walk around the block, and all the neighbors were out watching the kids. I later heard she was able to attend her prom with dad.
Speaker 1: Oh as chaperone. Oh how do you go in one generation of feral parents and there are feral kids where they're just raised. What school you go to? Well, I'll go to Holy Tritney. That's good school. I think I think it's a good, good, good good. Hey, your parents don't even know, Like dad didn't even know what school you went to. Yeah, you know, it's just like weird. Uh we went from that generation to this in one jump In one.
Speaker 2: Jump helicopter horror stories. There's a Nate Bargatzi bit about that with a school calling him. Yes, would tell me where she goes to school. I'll come get her. I'll find that one.
Speaker 1: Look, marriage and being parents is a team job, right, Yes, you know Jackie handles the school work. I handle sports and friends. I mean we divvy it up. Okay, you don't want me helping with the homework. I did it once. Remember we're doing the dogs and for John, and she said, and it was so bad that the teacher goes, John, is your mom out of town? He goes, yes, how did you know that? Did your dad help you with the homework? He was like, yes, okay, you get a second dance. Well, here's a Nate about common core math. Oh new math. Yep, yep, yep, that's correct. Right, that's true. Just do that at the top and it's over. He's preaching. Yes, that's exactly come. When they first implemented it. My kids schools, they were really Look the kids schools that I went to, the parents were very successful and smart, unlike me. So they would there were there were almost fistfights at school going why are you teaching this like five times five? And they would want a like he said, it was a half of sheet of work to know what five times five was. It was like, you just memorize it. What five times five is? Yes, that's all it is. That's all I did. No, No, you have to break it out. We have to show no, no, no, it's twenty five. You just memorize it. Helicopter horror stories. My sister and her husband have two young kids. Both have been raised to depend solely on mom, which means they cannot operate without her. Boy.
Speaker 2: She doesn't leave them with the babysitter or grandparents because well, they can't be left alone. They can't even be taken to a restaurant because they haven't really ever learned how to behave in public and typically throw food. What's worse, they have no idea how to interact with other kids that go on walks into playgrounds, but she refuses to let them talk to the other kids. They can only go on the slide if she helps them up, and my brother in law catches them on the way down. She and my brother in law also have yet to let them watch TV or movies. The eldest loves characters from the movie Cars, but hasn't seen more than ten minutes of it because he was just too worried with questions. I also forget talking about anything other than birds and butterflies around them. Anything else is too violent and I'll get a lecture. And don't even think about being excited around them. When our mom talked to the eldest son on the phone about how excited she was to visit them in a few weeks, my sister stepped in and scolded her for making him too excited. Eating is hysterica with them. Actually, when they eat anything, my brother in law ask them NonStop for the next fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: How's your tummy? Are you okay? Does your tummy hurt? Now?
Speaker 2: If there was a reason to ask, sure, But there isn't. The kid just ate a couple of grapes and Noah's tummy's not her. The most amusing thing is that their kids are always special. Now, all kids are special, but their kids are extra special. For example, the eldest has been groomed to memorize simple addition and subtraction. That's fantastic. But does it deserve two hours of praise. Yes, they're being homeschooled.
Speaker 1: Actually, no parents like this, and they're always worried about what they're consuming and always asking. You're telling me you're feeling fine, mom, I'm fine, like the kids. The kids crazy, Like the kids end up that you want them to run away, They're going to run away. They can't take it anymore. Look, you're gonna make a lot of mistakes as a parent. I always used to do the twenty you know, the next day, Like I never even if I when I made a mistake and I was too aggressive, I just like, well, he's got to sleep on it, and they're going to sleep on it and then I'll fix it in the warning. But they got to stare at the ceiling and go, man, that was screwed up. Like you gotta be able to process when things don't go your way. And then if I screwed up, if I, yes, if I did something I knew it was like, damn, that was bad parenting one on one. You wait till the morning. You go in the morning and then.
Speaker 2: Go, hey that thing would last night, Yeah, that was my bad. As we go to break I promised Nate Bergatzi in school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we go being a dad back after this news radio eight forty whas