Speaker 1: Welcome to the Three Stories version of the Todd Herman Shows. Story number one COVID never ended at Walgrads, Good to Know, Story number two when simple truths befuddle You. And story number three Pope Leo has decided to embrace sexual perversion. We'll talk about this with the help of God Almighty.
Speaker 2: The Todd Herman Show is one percent disapproved by big pharma technocrats and tyrants everywhere from the high mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City exime Todd Herman.
Speaker 1: Today is the day the Lord has made in These are the time so which God is decided to which she'll live. There is a statement I'm gonna make, and it's good as sound bizarre because it involves a specific store, and I'm sure there's people who work in these stores are good people. It's a store I used to go to when I needed something in and out and faster than China March or local grocery as Walgreens. So COVID has never ended at Walgreens. It seems now you can say, wait a minute, you're gonna make a whole statement about this a drug store in Texas. No, this isn't about a drug store in Texas. This is about the world's biggest drug cartel. That's what this is about. It's not about a drug store in Texas. It's not even really about COVID. It's about the world's biggest drug cartel and best drug cartel. We're sending troops to go attack them, a duro cartel. Pete Hegseth and Mark Rubio. President Trump have made this decision. And yeah, those are vicious cartels. They shipped a lot of fentanel into our country. And the vicious people, they would say, they're just business people. They would tell you if drugs were legalized, they could change the way they do business. But it's not, and so they're farmers, ranchers, and this is just the way they have to sell their productus. The rest of the world is biased against their product. Now I go to Mexico sometimes I'll joke about this because I when I'm in Mexico, I'm usually in Port of Arta. In factually that's the only place really I am or Anuva of Arta, near Port of Arta, and I'll talk with my friends who live there, and I get it. It's like the holistic cartel runs Port of Arta and they actually have better fentanyl policies than Portland, Oregon, is Seattle, Washington. In part of Arta, they don't allow fet and all sales, and the cartels will will unalive cartel members for hassling tourists if it's bad enough. So they've got these policies and it's just this weird place. But then I'll say to my friends who are Mexican citizens, we have our cartels in the United States. We don't call them cartels, but we have them, and we've got our cartel bosses. This guy, it's so indicative of who the Mockingbird media is. Did they choose to have this guy Dmitri Decocculus Decoccoulus. I think I always say that the right way. They choose this guy to come on and accuse r f K Junior of lying. RFK Jr. Is not a cartel member. He's exposing the cartels by doing some simple things like he wants to safety test their products. And yes, I will get to the Walgreens thing. Don't worry. I didn't just grab that out of thin air. I'll get to it. It's a whole genesis of this, but I want to get to it in order so this guy, Dimitri is a Satanist. Just look at his Instagram. He's a guy who proposed that instead of taking a break from men having sex with men they don't know, many times a week and maybe in groups, just you know, call it joy. He's a guy who, when monkey pox was raging, said, well, some people, you know, the one person's risk management is another person's joy. No, No, risk managements a math thing. It's it's not a joy thing. That's that's not what it is, and that's not public health. So it is so indicative of the mockingbird media that they bring this guy on to be the face of the cartelard.
Speaker 3: From your former colleagues today who are watching the incredibly combative hearing what they have to say about it, I mean, yeah, we definitely have been talking with each other, and I think mainly we were just stunned at the number of mistruths that we heard. You know, we heard that that David Geyer was not doing research. That's not true. He is, in fact doing research. He is looking at the vaccine scept safety data link. You can talk to my colleague doctor Jernigan, who can go into great detail on that. We heard that he briefed him. That is also untrue. We heard that he never told Susan that she shouldn't be involved in making any decisions for vaccine policy. That is, it's also untrue. We heard him evade the answer about how many people died of COVID. You know, I think that it's.
Speaker 1: Not evading it and the personality things. Fine, it's not evading it. Here's where we get down to this. He evaded the question. I'm sorry when you change the numbers the way they change the numbers and the definition of a COVID unliving event the way they did, so that a motorcycle crash and someone who literally is unalived by smacking their motorcycle into a semi but had COVID six months earlier, is a COVID death. And this happened all around the country. Now we get down to the meat of this thing. They had to protect the precious. This is their cartel. Their cartel is far better than the mere duro cartels because they can force people to take their products or blackmail them into that. The cartels in Mexico don't get to do that. So how big of a lie was that I'll let RFK Junior to that in a second. Don't worry, we're getting to Walgreens. COVID didn't end at Walgreens because there are cartel members all over the place, even at Walgreens in Texas, because cartels are money. You have your money somewhere right stored up for retirement, somewhere somehow. So let me ask you this question. Is it stored in such a way that you can take advantage of the fact that there's a new digital coin dropping every day. I didn't say invest in it, That's not what I said. But can you take advantage of that by shortening this or that or using the proper use of digital coins within a portfolio? So are exposed to it, but not too much. What about this? Now that there are more ETFs than stocks, more electronic trading platforms than there are stocks, is your portfolio stored in a place where it could adjust for that reality? Because I got to think some of these ETFs are going out. What about this AI's computer power, It's coding power is going to exceed all all of the human coder's ability to code sometime in the next couple of years. Is your portfolio setup for that? Maybe this is the time to get back to the basics. My friend Zach Abraham is a chief investment officer Bulwer Capital Management, and that's what he thinks. It's time to looking at getting back to the basics. So he's putting on a free live webinar coming up October second at three thirty Pacific. It's free. He's going to talk about his outlook for twenty twenty five. He's going to talk about getting back to the basics. He's going to do a full reveal on the risk management strategy at Bolward. It's free, absolutely free. All you have to do is register to attend. So go to Know Your Risk podcast dot com. That's Know Your Risk Podcast dot com. Investment Advisors Services Officer, Truck Financial LLC, and sec Rigster Investment Advisor. Investments involved risk and are not guaranteed. Past performance doesn't guarantee future results. Past performance doesn't guarantee future results. I said that Truck twenty five Dash two nine to eight. This is RFK Junior talking about the monking with the numbers had the Satanist doctor saying, oh, he evaded the question on how people how many people died quote from COVID, Well, when you change the definitions of who is vaccinated and who's not. Funny thing you can't tell how many people died after they got shots.
Speaker 4: Is ineffective for the first six weeks after the first shot. I'm assuming a two shot, you know, a two dose vaccine like visor, I don't know, Dara, and that during that period, the COVID infection rate goes up and the death rate goes up, and the data, the official data, do not count you as vaccinated and until two weeks after the second shot, So the deaths that happen during that first six weeks are attributed to unvaccinated the unvaccinated group, which is not which is it's a it's a trick, it's a statistical trick. Then the vaccine appears to provide immunity and good immunity during the first month or two months, and then a precipitous decline, a waning that happens very very quickly and very precipitously, so that by the seventh month it has lapsed into negative efficacy. And what that means is that after seven months, if you have that vaccine, you are more likely to get COVID and somebody who has never been vaccinated, and this data is holding up across every country in the world.
Speaker 1: So you have this magic window where they pretend you've been shot up, but they pretend you're not vaccinated because debt. At that point, deaths are higher. According to RFK Junior, and I've read the data, I've been talking about this for five years. You have this seventh month period where have it's not even really immunity. Everybody's just more aware of the function of the disease. And then that priciplelacy drops off. It becomes negative. You're more likely to get sick. So what do they do, Oh, you need your booster. That have your booster, and hey, if you're not boosted, you're no longer vaccinated. Our cartels get to play with numbers this way, the holistical cartels of Maduro cartels, they don't know they need to worry about play numbers. They're militaristic organizations in a way, they're more honest. Yeah, we sell drugs, yep, they're addictive, yep, we are vicious in pursuit of that. Our cartels don't come out and say it. They simply use black bail approaches to make sure you take their stuff, or they fail to mention that things like antidepressants are wildly, wildly addictive anti anxiety meds. They fail to mention that. Now it's in the paperwork that no one ever reads, so it's not really informed consent. So our cartels are just different cartels. Oh, yes, we're getting to Walgreens because COVID never stopped at Walgreens in Texas, which means for me that I've still going to Walgreens anywhere. Just heads up, if there's Walgreens execs listening, change the policy. I'd like to come back. You remember Deb Wolensky. She was one of the best, in the brightest at the CDC. She'd come out and said, when you get the injection, you don't pass it on, you don't get sick, and you don't pass it on. She said a lot of things about masks and lockdowns, et cetera. Eventually she came around and said, Man, I just can't believe that we got this all wrong. Darned the luck. We were just all wrong.
Speaker 5: Where could we have improved? Well, you know, I think I can tell you where I was when CNN became that it was ninety five percent effective on the vaccine. So many of us wanted it to be helpful. So many of us wanted to say, Okay, this is start to take it out right now, we're done. So I think we had perhaps too little caution and too much optimism for some good things that came our way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, except this. The emails now indicate that you do. We have you on email expressing the fact that you knew that wasn't the case. So it wasn't a mistake. It was a lie from a cartel helper Walgreens in Texas, doctor Murray Boden, who has been they've been tempted to cancel her from being able to practice medicine. She gave some of the prescription for ivermectin. Here's what happened at Walgreens in Texas.
Speaker 6: Ibermectin no for albumactins for treatment of COVID and we cannot do that, and blessed we.
Speaker 1: Don't have it in space.
Speaker 7: Looked like he had the vacation for the.
Speaker 6: Past of this. Uh No, she was wanting to take the avermectin, not the pext love it, but you are out of stock on it, right, and blessed we don't spend this for COVID treatment with.
Speaker 1: The Heidel special for the older people. We don't do it.
Speaker 4: We cannot do it.
Speaker 6: Okay, so the doctor wrote the script, but you're you're just saying you're not going to be able to do it.
Speaker 4: Even with a diagnosis of COVID.
Speaker 3: We cannot do it.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: So no, oh, funny thing, that cartel drug, the packs loovid. Here's the problem. It's contraincted that indicated for that patient's blood pressure medicine. Did you hear her say she's older, The lady Walgreen said, particularly for older patients. So they would prefer to prescribe for her a cartel drug packs loved that interacts poorly with her blood pressure medication. Look, cartels are going to cartel, that's what they do. Our job is to be honest about our own nation. We don't have cartels like a Maduro cartel, and we're war against them now, but we do have cartels, So let's just be honest. Story number two, when simple truths befuddle you. If you ever find yourself in a position we're stating a very simple truth is befuddling, or you find yourself trying to avoid a simple truth, you've backed yourself up into a pretty bad corner. So a simple truth like if your wife were to ask you, hey, I thought you were at your buddy Mark's house last night. Oh I was. Why was your car at the bar down the street? Oh? Mark picked me up? Why was his car there? A simple truth like where were you should not befuddle you. It should just be here's where I was, because it's a simple truth. When you are trying to cover something up, then the truth is not quite so simple. You know, if you ask a simple question safe For instance, you're coming back into the country from Mexico and a border's immigration official says to you, what did you bring from Mexico? You could say nothing, You could stammer well, nothing serious, or you could just be honest. Alcohol and medication. Well what kind of medication? What sort of alcohol? But when it fuddles you and you have to think, oh, gosh, I don't know if I brought anything. You know, I forgot, you're probably not dealing in the realm of truth. There's a video going around of a Christian being questioned by a Christian and it's on the topic of life, and this person finds themselves hung up by a very very simple truth which says something about their knowledge of what their supposed opinion is. It's an opinion about life. But they don't really believe this opinion about life. And I'll share with this to you in a second, share this with you in a second. Alan Soaps has an opinion about human life, and that is that all lives matter. Now, everybody can have opinions. Okay, we all have opinions. So in that way, they're like armpits. Everyone has one and sometimes they stink. Now it's a different thing, though, because Alan Sobs doesn't end with the opinion that all lives matter. They've built a company around that. Allan's exists to employ people like Alan, the namesake and the chief soap officer there. He is fourteen, he's been through eighteen operations. He's nonverbal effectively because of autism, and he works there fruitfully. He invents soaps, he works in packaging, he works in quality control. His brother, Ian, also impacted by autism, works there.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Honestly, they don't make the soap. They partner with a family that has done this for three generations, so that the soap is one hundred percent all natural, no chemicals, made in America, and as gentle as possible. Those guys get to work there when the rest of the world would have had them unalived or stored in some clinical box. So make this decision to purchase Alan Soubbs. Be honest about your faith. All lives matters. Shall prove it. Go to Alan Soaps dot com slash todd, try a sample pack and if it is equal to or better than the soap you use, now continue to buy it by subscribing it's Alan Soaps do slash tad. This is a simple truth. Guy finds himself be followed by simple truth, a simple question about life. These are two Christians talking. One of them I think has a firm belief in the world of God and stands on that rock. The other I think has applied mass and slipperydess to the luck and finds themselves slipping and sliding all over the place.
Speaker 7: And absolutely in favor of women having the right to choose regarding their bodies. I am fully support of them.
Speaker 8: Would you agree that is killing a human being?
Speaker 7: I do not think that it is killing a human being, as long as it is in compliance with what medical professionals recommend. As a representative of the Diocese of London elected to General synod. I am fully in favor of women having the right to choose regarding their own bodies. I entirely support that. And that's if you shad By. Many of my colleagues are.
Speaker 8: So back to the question of do you believe that Christ was fully human inside the womb? Now you see why I asked the question. You see, if you say that inside the womb, after conception, we're not talking about human beings, then that means you deny that Christ was fully human inside the womb, which means that you've fallen into a heresy because you're in denial of Christ's full humanity. If you tried to imply that Christ became human at some point inside the point of conception, or that his divinity attached himself to some kind of humanity later, that moves towards Nestorian heresy.
Speaker 1: If you find yourself befuddled by a simple statement, a simple question, do you believe Jesus was fully human in the womb? Then you're probably hiding the fact that you know what you're speaking is a lie. You see to your wife, Hey, babe, I thought you're over at barbe Houser tonight. Yeah, I was really why was your car over at the motel. You're hiding something. What my fellow Christian there is hiding is probably more so hiding it from himself than from us, because we can see it. Which is the least of his problems, the bigger problem he has. And look, I know this when I tell you everything whispered in the dark one one day be shouted from the rooftops. I know this, I've experienced that the Jesus he is addressing this heretical statement about Jesus, knows his heart. He knows the motive. He knows I think inside that guy, that that man and absolutely knows the Lord Jesus was full of human inside the womb of Mary. I think he knows that. Story number three. So Pope Leo came out and appeared to be a new, refreshing change for a Catholic Church that had suffered under heretical pope for a number of years. He did some things it made a lot of sense. He made some statements that made a lot of sense, particularly on the topic of biblical marriage and the lives of transgenderism. These were great, great changes from his predecessor, who had said, among other things, that all faiths are effectively equal. There's a lot of ways to get to God, which is stop pretending that Christianity is a special faith, all the face matter and equal ways. He was a heretic. So imagine my surprise and not really shock but concern to see that Pope Leo has decided to embrace obscenities in the person of an artist who created obscenities. We'll talk about that as well as Jesuit universities who are training people in affirmation only so called treatment for kids who are denying God's divinity in making them in his image. God made us in his image. He loves us. He made our bodies in his image, and he also allowed us to have bodies that smart people gifted by God to be medical people can use miraculously. Stem cells from umbilical cords. Are this amazing, amazing property. They have no building code assigned to them, but they're building cells. They build babies, they build bone, they build tendon, they build muscle, they fight inflammation. They just don't know what they're supposed to build. My friends that renew healthcare in Mexico are so good at what they do. It's so excellently done that pharma has effectively lobbied to make sure you can't get this in America. You can get frozen stem cells shipped all around the country from whomever, but not stem cells where you have tracked the health of the woman and the baby during pregnancy and after, not in a way that those stem cells are actually walked downstairs from a world class hospital straight into going to the most intense labs in North America. You can't manipulate the cells like they do at Renew. Renew rejects stem cells because they analyze them. If there's any problems, they're not active enough, they're rejected. Sometimes they reject up to eighty percent of cells, and then they culture the remaining cells so there's more of them. None of that happens in America at their clinic. They have helped people overcome paralysis that is hemispherical paralysis. They've helped people overcome erectile dysfunction, not with an implant or drugs, but by bringing the cells back to life. Male pattern baldness, again not with drugs or plugs, by by helping bringing the skin back to life. And they're famous for muscular skeleton work, like helping people avoid rotator cuff surgeries or recover from it, or avoid knee surgeries. Go check them out at Renewed health Care. It's our e n ue dot Healthcare. They'll look at your medical results and records. You're MRIs and they'll tell you if they can help you and if they can get ready for world class treatment at a place it's much more like a world class resort than a medical facilit It's Renewed r e nue dot Healthcare. Our bodies are predictable. We're made in God's image, and God has told us how to use our bodies and how to not. In relation to marriage, he's very very clear and human sexuality, one man, one woman in marital union. Pope Leo this is from life site News has named a female artist who published homo erotic and satamestichistic photographs as the new president of the Pontifical Academy for Fine Arts. The Vatican announced on Saturday the pup appoints and Roman Museum director Christina Pirella to the position. The Pontifical Academy for Fine Arts and Letters of the Verrsariosi al Pantheon was founded in fifteen forty two by Pope Paul the Third for the purpose of promoting, studying, and cultivating sacred art and Christian inspired literature. One would think that it is not Christian inspired art or literature to have obscene pro LGB so called t sadamasochistic displays on the past. She's created something called nudes. This was ninety photographs by Chinese artist Run Hang at the Centro Alarta Contemporari Luigi Petchi in Prato, Italy. One of the photographs showed naked persons, some of them featuring homeerotic poses, and the official exhibition description stated that some of the photos at times referred to sadomasochism and fetishism. In twenty nineteen, the Italian artist directed the exhibition Night Fever Designing Club Culture nineteen sixty through Today. It promoted nightclub culture featuring sexualized pro LGB so called t expose as there was an interview in Sleek magazine. The artists lamented that nightclubs are increasingly under threat, and the exhibition highlighted queer club culture being brought into the Vatican to promote art. The Catholic Church continues to struggle with fallen people leading it. Pope Leo was a far better, far better Pope. I'm gonna guess that this was presented to him as a list of people, and I'm going to best guess that the Pope does not know the background here. I'm going to hope and pray that the Pope, upon learning the background, decides to cancel disappointments. But I am not going to hold out hope for that. What I do hope in is Jesus Christ. That is my defense. That's the defense for my optimism. I don't need to follow a pope. A pope to me because I'm an evangelical Christian is a super priest. I don't see him as an infallible person, and in certain cases in Catholicism, popes were seen as infallible. This is a very flawed decision. I hope he wasn't acting in a way that he's supposedly infallible when he made it. The Jesuits are not far behind on this, or maybe they're even ahead on this. This again is from Life Site News. There's a woman who has been speaking of her experience as a former therapy student at Santa Clair University Jesuit. Her name is Niami EPP's best I think we played an interview with her earlier. So she's a whistleblower, and she's revealed that this Jesuit Rung university she attended sends students to learn about so called gender firming care that offer so called transitioning services to children as young as five years old. And by the way, transitioning can't happen, surgery can wrong, sex hormones can. So she a former marriage and family therapy graduate at Santa Clair University, and she's been talking about this for the past few months.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 1: I saw this belief system firsthand at Santa Clara in a lecture on so called transgender care. The speaker began by warning us we were about to be, as he put it, indoctrinated into gender ideology. Recounted best the psycho education received presented gender as a universe of endlessly multiplying identities, with male and female reduced to just two points, among countless others. We were shown models where gender included not only a man and a woman, but pangender, gender, fluid gender, butsch even cyborg. She continued. The message was clear, children could encompass our gender could encompass endless identities, and the therapist's role was to affirm whatever identity a child claimed. Santa Clara County and Santa Clara University are running a trading ground for a new model of therapy clinicians trained within activist framework that require affirmation orienting a child's distress towards physical intervention. This is not simply about one clinic. It signals a shift that the profession at large is embracing. Best also recently reported her exchange with GACC or SEU canceling students and interns. She posed as a mentor to an eleven year old girl who identified as quote non binary, who was distressed about early breast development. When Best told workers over there by phone that the mother was hesitant about binders, aware of risks like restricted breathing, chronic pain, and altered spotted development, she was told she could bring the child in for a free binder and fitting, and no parental consent was required. God invented the family unit. God invented parenting, God invented marriage. God made us in his image. The Catholic Church is supposedly about serving God. This is an act of defiance against God, not only his majesty, not only the familiar collection a connection, not only the family as the guiding light for kids, not only the abiding relationship, but Genesis itself. If an organization that contends to be a Christian one is so fallen, it has moved away from simple Genesis. It has moved away in entirety, and that should be avoided at all costs by Christians. This is the Todd hermanshell. Please go, be well, be strong, be kind, and go out and decide to walk in the light of Christ.