Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to a new episode of the Poker Go Podcast. My name is Donny Peters. His name is Tim Duckworth. How you doing, sir, Good, great, fantastic. You got us in this new There's no way those glasses are actually Burbery. No shot, no shot. The people can't see, but one or I just pointed on the side, says Burberry, and then very faintly in the front on right on the lens, it says Burberry.
Speaker 2: Those are not real.
Speaker 3: Have a friend and I reckon that.
Speaker 2: Those are for sure fake.
Speaker 3: Those are for sure, it says on the inside Burbery.
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't think they have like elite fakes.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I reckon these are real. We'll find out.
Speaker 1: How are you gonna find out, all fike? Well, according to this website, they cost two hundred and five dollars.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, the cheap. This is a cheap nowadays.
Speaker 2: Why would you ever pay two hundred dollars for a pair of sunglasses.
Speaker 3: We're thinking about buying the right band metas and they had like Tune ninety nine.
Speaker 1: But we're buying it as a tech tool. We're not buying them as sunglasses. We're buying them literally to make the bubble place.
Speaker 3: These are a tool to look cool.
Speaker 1: You look like an idiot. Look cool, you look like an absolute idiot. All right, it is Father's Day. It is Sunday, June fifteenth. It is what our earliest pod. Yes by a mile nine O seven PM already had three winners on the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is wild to think.
Speaker 1: There is a bunch of stuff still playing out here at the World Series of Poker, but nothing in this room. It's just us sitting here up on the main stage with a couple of media people as our audience, and then Monster sac is going on in the other room about three hundred yards away, and then over in Paris. There's a bunch of stuff going on, but everything in here is done for the day. One of those winners, David Baker ODB, won the Seniors high Roller. We had a fun interview and emotional interview with ODB, so be sure to stay tuned for that coming up very soon. Alan Lee won the fifteen hundred dollars Raz Carlos Leva won the one k PLO. We'll talk about the tour and fifty k Super high Roller because that is underway. We got day two of the ten K Big O Championship running. The Monster Stack is in the money. Today is Day two of the Monster Stack. All the surviving players from the four day ones they combined for play today. They were not in the money to start, but they got in the money. That bubble burst and there is just over one point two million dollars up top, so we'll check in there. And then a couple of events kicking off today. In addition to that two hundred and fifty kroll, you got the Salute to Warriors five hundred dollars buying with forty dollars of the buying going to the USO. And then we have the twenty five hundred dollars OE kicking off the tournament for the tournament that I absolutely cannot stand. I guess we'll also hit on these Aria high Rollers. Yeah, for PGT reasons, because the summer of the Aria high Rollers kicked off today as well. Chase the thrill of online poker without touching your wallet, and you can do that with play Poker, Go free to play online poker that actually feels like the real thing, real players, real strategy, and real f in fun ring games tournaments, sitting goes and of course the bragging rights. That's probably the most important thing. It's all on Play Poker Go. Sign up, get in the mix and see how you stack up. Join for free now at playpokergro dot com or download on iOS and Android and we will see you at the tables. David Baker, Sir, came in to today one of four an extra day in this event.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and one entries is the reason that it needed in extra day.
Speaker 1: David Baker topped them all, good old ODB, taking home six hundred and forty six thousand dollars his fourth WSP go brace at his first in no Limit Hold Them. His other three were in twenty twelve, excuse me, he won the twenty five hundred dollars eight game tournament. In twenty nineteen he won the fifteen hundred dollars limit Hold Them tournament, and then twenty twenty three he won the fifteen hundred dollars RAZ event.
Speaker 2: Carmino r. Geiro, is that how you say it?
Speaker 3: I think? So?
Speaker 1: I know I messed up yesterday. I probably still messed it up today. So he gave Baker. I guess a scare is the way how I would say it. Because Carmino got in ace eight versus Odb's ace jack drill the eight. So now ODB goes all the way down to the bottom of the chip counts, so it's looking a little bit scary. Things come tumbling down the variants of poker tournaments. Whatever good old ODB returns the favor, gets sixes in against kings. Not only does he flop a set, but he turns quads, so that was of course a big turning point for ODB. He gets heads up with Schwanshu Chen and the final hand was odb's ace three versus King ten for the win, not without a sweat, even though ODB did flop two pair, He flopped aces and threes but turned queen. So Chen had a gutter to Broadway, but river bricks off and ODB celebrates, shakes the hand of his opponent, goes over high fives is Rael of about I don't know eight to ten people. His wife was there, his mother was there, all of that good stuff. And afterwards I had the pleasure to sit down with ODB for a couple of minutes to get his thoughts on everything. We talked about what the win means to him. We talked about his support system that he has around him, his career, all of that good stuff. So let's year from ODB right now. All right, David, let's talk about that winning moment there. I saw your head in your hands a little bit, you know, the final card hits. What's going through your mind? What is that feeling?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: You know, I people who know me and I know you know, like how much I love this tough and what a journey it's been for me. I have I've spent my entire life grinding poker. I grind hit the mid stakes, midsakes tournaments for the most part. I do play obviously all the World Series stuff, but it's Hayes cash and I don't know, this one just felt different because this was like, this was like a real score and not only didn't win the bracelet, but I want a lot of money, and just knowing that I'm going to be able to take care of my wife and not have to just could grind so damn much. I spend so much time at the Booker table, so that was kind of a relief.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's.
Speaker 4: I always wanted. I've always wanted to win a no limit bracelet, so this checks that off the box. I was just it was just emotional, you know. I flopped him basically dead, and then he turns four outs and I'm like, no, not like this, not like this. But yeah, I mean it was, it was amazing.
Speaker 2: It's great you mentioned your wife, Nicole.
Speaker 1: You know, you've obviously talked about her over the years, how much she supports you through this whole thing. Moments like this obviously make you reflect on those relationships that support system and and honestly all the sacrifices that those people in your life have to go through to let you play the game.
Speaker 2: You know, speak to that a little bit for me.
Speaker 4: I heard my wife is everything. She's in poker term, she's the stone cold nuts. I mean, she's she's the best wife possible, she's best person. I love her with all my heart. She supports me no matter what. When I'm running bad, when I'm losing, she's there. When I'm winning, she's there. So yeah, I mean, obviously getting to celebrate these moments with her, this is this is why I do it. I mean, just just for days like this.
Speaker 1: We're all a little bit older now, a little bit more experienced. How has that kind of aging within the game changed your connection with poker.
Speaker 4: I mean I feel like you know, in the old in the old, olden days. But the old days, you know, it was it was all about me winning winning for me. Now it's I try to get back. I mean, I try to get back to poker. I could sit on the sidelines and not say things. I could not run the Fantasy League, which is a lot of work for me. I could I could, you know, bounce around different properties trying to make the best money, or you know, drinding in a good cash game.
Speaker 3: But I don't.
Speaker 4: I mean I put my heart and soul into the World Series, and I put my heart and soul into poker, and I try every day to be a good example from being a pro.
Speaker 1: When you think back about your time in poker and everything that you've been through, let's, you know, fast forward a couple of years. How do you want people to remember David odib Baker.
Speaker 4: That's a tough one because I strive to be known in two different ways. One just being a good person that respects the game and the people in the game. And also I've worked hard and I'd like to be thought as the better best.
Speaker 3: All Right.
Speaker 1: That was ODB full waterworks in that one emotional interview. I love the quote where he said, I put my heart and soul into the World Series, and I put my heart and soul into yok I try every day to be a good example of being a pro. To me, ODB is a pros pro. He is one of the absolute best. You know, he's I mean, he said it, like you know, he just basically tries to show up every single day. He's been showing up for decades, you know, no shortcuts, no gimmicks, none of that nonsense. He's just got a respect for the game. And I think in a lot of ways the game has respected him back. Now, maybe not always, maybe it has kicked him in the teeth as it does kick every poker player in the teeth at times. But I think also, and I think you see a lot of it on social media in wake of the win, is he's got the respect of his peers right now. Admittedly, I think ODB would be the first to tell you that he doesn't study like you might think. You know, he's not in there grinding solvers, he's not doing training videos all that sort of stuff. But he plays every single day. He keeps a great group of friends that he talks with, you know, hands, poker situations, all that sort of stuff every single day. So to me, he's the definition of experience and how that experience can translate to success. On the felt, he plays hard, he plays fair. You know, he carries himself the right way. It doesn't matter what tournament he's in, it doesn't matter the cash game, whatever it is. He's always carrying himself the right way. And I think that's something that he wants to be in poker, like, that's how he wants to be viewed. Like, you know, David was a prose bro. Like when people look back on him, as he said in the interview, you know, when we look back, they say, yeah, he was a prose bro.
Speaker 2: He cared, he was respectful, all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: And then today, you know, like I said, the game kind of paying its respect back in whatever weird sort of way that it can do.
Speaker 2: That it gave.
Speaker 1: Something back to the tune of six hundred and fifty K. So it's truly awesome to see what you got on ODB.
Speaker 3: I mean you mentioned he's quote, I've read another court from him.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I do not condone this he said, strike me from this, please.
Speaker 3: He said. If I didn't wear my poker podcast swagging this event, I would never have closed it out. He said the media outlets after the win. I'm more dedicated to listening to Tim and Donnie on the Pogo podcast than I am to actually playing poker. I believe this is true. I can't reason I doubt it. No, no, no, no, never, but no. Congrats to thirty B getting number four. And you know he's had some close calls over the years to get four or before this, and it's good to see him kind of push through and take the win down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a huge score with this. I know he's not his rink on his scores, I think second.
Speaker 3: No, so the first one to be WPT.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the one a million dollars for winning WPT l A PC.
Speaker 3: I think he has a fifty k linal table mane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got third in the fifty k I think, so maybe this is He also has a deep run in the WSPE main event, so those can be close to the sixth, but I don't think that they're there.
Speaker 3: All right, let's sell it. Look here it is here. First is as we said, the WPT LAPC and this is second. The fifty K was to score five hundred and fourteen K. I knew the main event run seventeenth place. That's just a couple bucks under four hundred K. And then his first bracelet the eight game was two hundred and seventy one K.
Speaker 1: So I mean the bracelets that he won previously before today's bracelet, we're pretty small, you know, in the grand scheme of things. They're just they're smaller buying mixed game events. You know, not that those aren't prestigious events to win, they are, but the prize pool when they're one mixed game, they don't get the big fields that No Limit was too. They're on the smaller buy in side. You know, he won a twenty five hundred, he won two fifteen hundreds, right, So a little bit smaller there, but still I think it all adds up.
Speaker 3: We've talked about obviously, when Benny won, he's second, and he's building a mixed game resume, a very impressive one. Talked about comparing him in a way to Phil Ivy, who has eleven bracelets eight different games. Owd you be four bracelets? Obviously a long way to go, but still four braces four different games, including No Limit already. Plus you know you're throwing that WPT main event wins, so he's definitely building a nice round resume of poker results here, you know, the Rise of the eight Game, the Limit Hold him and now this No Limit Hold embracelet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean ODB is always going to show up when it comes to the World Series of Poker. You know, he'll he'll pop in for big events here and there. You know, he's popped into the studio at times, you know, mostly for our mixed game series. You know, he'll play some of the lower buying openers, which for US are still five and ten K for some of the other series, like you know, Poker Masters, US Poker Open, all that sort of stuff. But you know, he's always going to show up. He's always going to try and perform his best. And I think I mean, he said on social media, you know he wears his heart on his sleeve, and I think he certainly does. And it's not often that you get somebody as successful, as big of a name in the game that does wear their heart on this or their sleeve as much as ODB does. So part of its refreshing, all of it's incredible to see. So shouts to ODB forgetting that one done. Alan Lee wins the fifteen hundred dollars RAS, his second WSP gold bracelet. He was first in a field of four hundred and seventy two entries to take on one hundred and twenty six thousand dollars. He topped Sean Deeb in heads up play. Lee previously won the twenty sixteen to fifteen hundred dollars mixed PLO event. It's his seventh cash this WSOP so pretty quiet but successful WSOP or Lee.
Speaker 2: And then of course the bracelet.
Speaker 1: You know, really kind of I guess announces him for this summer in a way, and I would say the same thing for Deeb. You know, Deep, he he had that third place the other day in the ten kplowaight, the one that Sternheimer won. He has eight total cashes does Deep, which seems like a lot, and it is a lot, but we haven't had like the really big Deep runs. I mean, now after this event, he's got a second, he's got a third. So you know, just with the volume that Deep puts in, with how good he is, I'm assuming those those big results are are going to start to pile up. But you know, for somebody like Alan Lee, for somebody like Deep, they're here pretty much every single day. You know, probably Deep a little bit more so than Alan Lee, but similar to Deep, Allan Lee plays all the games, plays all the games very well, especially when it comes to anything that involves omaha. But I would extend that to mixed games. So, you know, Alan Lee is somebody who I would expect to hear from again this summer at some point, you know, whether that's a final table, whether that's another bracelet win, you know, one of those two things I think are certainly well within the range of outcomes for Allen Lee.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, like he said, he always comes plays out mix game series, but he's always in the PLO series. You know, he might leave early for the mixed games, you know, sometimes obviously very proficient in those PLO for him. Big stretch coming out. We're going to touch a little bit on the Ari high Rollers later, but we're approaching a very busy PLO time. You know, we have the ten K Championship, we have the twenty five K, the fifty K, one hundred K all coming up. You know, Alan Lee is we think well, I think very very talented PLO player, so incredible. You know, you get this win under your belt, you get a little bit of a boost the bankroll. What is it, seven cashes so far? You got that confidence. Maybe he's you know, probably always going to play the twenty five, but now maybe hey, I'm taking a shot in the fifty. I'm taking you know, a shot in one hundred possibly, So we'll kind of see how his series kind of shapes up now that he's got that, you know, his second bracelet and a big one hundred and twenty six thousand dollars score under his watch.
Speaker 1: You mentioned it being big plow stretch coming up. Well, we have a PLO winner today. Yes, Carlos Leva out of Argentina won the one K PLO nineteen hundred and thirty two entries. Lava was number one from all of them. He took home two hundred and thirty seven one thousand dollars to win the sp goal bracelet. He was the chip leader to start the day. He rode that all the way to the winner circle. A no limit hold him player by trade, but he took a shot in this event and ultimately came out on top. That's one of the beautiful things that always happens every single summer at the World Series of Poker. You know, someone jumps into an event that may not be their top specialty but ends up doing well, ends up winning the damn thing.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Next thing you know, they got a bracelet, and it may be a surprising one both to them and to everyone else who was watching, because maybe this isn't necessarily their wheelhouse, but you get in there and anything can happen. Dylan Wiseman he won this event before. Of course, mister PLO, I would say is dull.
Speaker 2: Wiseman.
Speaker 1: He finished in fourth place in this one for eighty three thousand dollars. This episode of the Poker Go Podcast is brought to you by our good friends at Oats Overnight, the official protein packed breakfast of poker Go. Oats Overnight is built for poker lifestyle, high protein, drinkable oatmeal that's gluten free, made with real ingredients, and ready whenever you are, whether it's a late night grind or an early start. Fuel up with a healthy grab and go breakfast that actually tastes good. That's Oats Overnight. The two hundred and fifty k got underway today. When Tim and I wandered over there about an hour or so ago, there was forty six entries.
Speaker 2: Is that how it finished?
Speaker 3: Finished?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So comparing that to recent years now, I didn't I looked at the recent day one numbers and also the all the field numbers at the end of it. I didn't look at exact when registration closed. Maybe you know, maybe not, but we're going to be flying blind on that part of things. But in twenty twenty two, they had fifty two entries on day one. They ultimately finished with fifty six entries, so they got four late. In twenty twenty three, fifty six entries on day one they finished with sixty nine. In twenty twenty four, fifty eight entries on day one, they finished with seventy five. This year, forty six entries on day one, which is a pretty big drop for this event, I mean percentagewise, right, Yeah, I mean you and I were over there. There was certainly a few names that immediately popped out that weren't in the field. I mean, Nick Shulman was one of them, you know, but he's also in the Big O. So there's that you had. I didn't see Brian Rast. I know Brian Kim has played it in past years. He's not here, so there's that, you know, stuff like that. You know, I don't know if you know, thinking of like a newer name, if somebody like a land Entice would maybe jump in.
Speaker 2: He played the Hunter K. Yeah, and he cashed in the Hunter K. So does he jump.
Speaker 3: In someone else? Vinnie Langham, he played the He was at the fire Table just a few days ago. He would be a shoeing for that event, you know, once to play high stakes. He likes these kind of high pressure tournaments. But you know, he told us he's like heading home for a week, so he's going to miss the two fifty, but he'll be back. I don't know business business calls, I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, heading home to like South Africa, heading home.
Speaker 3: I think I think he means Texas.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, I think he's from South Africa.
Speaker 3: He lives in Texas now, well at least that's what he's told us his residence is now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, yeah, I was just going to say that that's a long trip sure, yeah, yeah, to like go there, come back, come back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you have obviously you mentioned those names there's a few people playing still in the ten K Biggo Championship that would normally play, you know, but I think this one. You know, we've seen such massive late registration numbers in all these high rollers that you know, I think a lot of people just save the day. You know, I'm not going to play those eight hours. Obviously you do miss some chip accumulation possibilities. But in a field like this where everyone's a killer, you know, maybe it's a better ev spot to come and max late. So I think we'll see, you know, I think we could still get to that number we had last year, seventy five. Maybe it's a few shots. I think we're definitely going to eclipse the fifty six we had in twenty twenty two, and I believe that one was registration at the start of day two, so no play the next the next two day years it expanded to the one level or two levels to what it is kind of now. So yeah, I think we'll get those people in late. There's a couple of names over it, you know, at the Aria Hi Rolla at the Pogo Studio that will probably play tomorrow well our Lord and save your Kerry Cass. I feel like, you'll probably be out the studio. He is busted the Big O. When did the studio play the five cor Roller? Now? I think maybe we'll see him in the two fifty K.
Speaker 1: We mentioned Nick Shulman already. Also Sam solverl in the Big O. You know he's another one.
Speaker 3: So it's David Coleman still in the Big O.
Speaker 2: I had no idea David Coleman knew how to play Bibe.
Speaker 3: I didn't either, But chasing those it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter at the at the at the Devaspey, it doesn't matter. I don't see him in here, Okay, So yeah, I mean interesting Darius Amartino.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's possible, you know another one that my place.
Speaker 3: And you've got to think about some of the business the business people out there, the Kathy laneyes, that David Ironhorns and Bill Perkins. You know they got limited time. Their time is is scarce. So do they really want to come out and play the day one and potentially have to put in a rebuy re entry or do they say, you know what, I'll chart to the jet fly in Monday mornings. I'll spend Sunday with the kids. You know, it's Father's Day. I'll chart to the jet Monday morning, fly straight to Vegas, jump right in, only be in for one buller and take my shot against the these other crushes. So you know, maybe we get those people you know, doing that tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Martin Cabrell leads the way, I'm sure, tilting the face out of everyone over there. Ben Tolering second, Jo Vieira he just won the hunter k He's third, Alex Kulev fourth, Isaac Haxton was also at that final table. Shao Vieira of the hunter k He's in fifth, sixth, Taylor von Kreigenberg, Jesse Lonis and seventh. Barack was Brod eighth, Alexandros Theologists in ninth, and Mattias Eimbinger in tenth.
Speaker 2: So pretty good.
Speaker 1: Jeremy Osmas and Seth Davies. Let's go team DPMD. We freaking need it. Speaking of that big O that we were citing while referencing players that might be hopping into the two fifty K, let's check in on that shell. We they are still playing today, So you know, if we're listening to chip guns or anything right now, could certainly change and will likely change before the end of the day. But this is day two. They got up over four hundred entries four oh one. Do we bet on this one? We bet on something? I think we bet on this one. I think we bet on this one. I think we bet over four hundred. I had over four hundred.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: That's right. Let's over four under, let's go four to two. Crushed it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, four and two entries, more than three point seven millie in the prize pool, seven hundred and eighty four thousand dollars up top in this one. Calvin Anderson, at least as of right now, is cruising along as one of the chip leaders. Matt Woodward's up there, Eric Sidell, Victor Blom, Summer.
Speaker 2: Blomb absolutely crushing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Blomb could play Sideel is like kind of hit or miss these days on the big, big high rollers. So you know, we'll see Dylan Wiseman's in there, David Williams, Marco Johnson, Kwan Chao, we mentioned Shulman, we mentioned Sam So overall, you got Sean Troja, you got Arthur Morris. Sean Troja was drafted in twenty five K What what the heck drafted him?
Speaker 3: Think?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, Jeff Mattson is in there. Dara Sammartino. We mentioned him as well. Nico Milgram, Oh is in there for us, Alex Livingston also so Patrick Lyn. Yeah, so I mean this this fields sick big goes a fun game. This one is well, I think it's supposed to finish tomorrow. Seems like it might be a stretch. What you huh? Is it a forty event? I mean it would make sense.
Speaker 3: It's trade a I mean, are they even in the money.
Speaker 2: They're not even the money.
Speaker 3: They're on the bubble.
Speaker 1: I mean it's nine thirty at night, don't get there. I mean, oh yeah, what at at ten tomorrow? Seems like a stretch. Yeah, it seems like you know what, this one seems like it's going to play out like the ten KPLO. It's sern Hammer one day. You know, I would come back with four or five players like that sort of thing. So stay tuned for more on the ten K Big O as it goes. Monster stack Bebe and we talked about the field yesterday. Almost ten thousand runners total. They did release the payouts, more than thirteen point one million in the prize pool, more than one point two million dollars up top. That is absolutely freaking awesome. Top three payouts are one point two oh four, eight oh two, and six oh four. They did get into the money today. How many places paid like fifteen hundred or something.
Speaker 3: Like something with that? Yeah, around half the field today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's just this tournament's awesome. I freaking love it. It's so good.
Speaker 1: This is a tournament where I would actually love if we did multiple days of coverage like this tournament.
Speaker 2: I think would be cool to do that.
Speaker 1: You know, it'd be like it'd be like main event esque, but just a smaller, smaller price points so you get maybe some different players. You know, it's probably very comparable, you know, to the to the main event player wise, but I think it would be cool to do.
Speaker 2: Like, I mean, how many days is this total?
Speaker 3: Five?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like three, four and five.
Speaker 1: I think it'd be dope to just do that, Like, you know, I think that that would play really well, just just like when we're in the studio and we do the early day coverage and how it's just like so cool versus the final table. I think it would be cool to do for this type of event. So I'm going to suggest that next year, how about that? Okay, that's what I'm gonna do. Who's doing well on this thing? Well, I just clicked a button. Now I'm on Hustler Casino's webisode.
Speaker 3: The online main Event champions Ship Leader.
Speaker 2: That's not what I have.
Speaker 3: Five million in chips.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're on the app.
Speaker 3: I'm on the app. Jason Wheeler is up there.
Speaker 1: Jason Wheelers on on Poker News dot com. Jason Wheeler is the chip leader.
Speaker 3: You have Stoyan, Well, they might not know who Stoyan is. Yeah, maybe up you should know who everyone is, because I mean the chip update himself, because you have the app. Sure, there's a lot of you know, there's a lot of user names in this month to stack. But going down, we've got actually Skupta spill Australian got dropping twenty five k last year. He's in the top twenty chip stacks. Let's go on, Cherish Andrews and Brooke Wilson still doing well. Broke Wilson maybe another one that may potentially be the two fifty k player. But you know, if he's got a second the month is probably not well.
Speaker 1: So a fellow media member, who's that lefty? What's his real name?
Speaker 3: Chris?
Speaker 2: Sorry, Chris, I've never known your real name. I've only known you as Lefty.
Speaker 1: But at all or nubbing on Twitter said, and this has to do with, you know, the mention of the app to all the first year live reporters at the WASP. Y'all have no idea how good you have it not having to disrupt people by leaning in and tapping on their shoulder to get their name for a hand history spoiled, rotten, I swear, I mean it's true.
Speaker 2: Remember you used to be like, hey, hey, madam, could I have your name?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 2: Sorry you just lost that pop but could I?
Speaker 1: But yeah, But that's one of the the advantages for the app as it routines to media where they at. Do we talk about where they're at? How many are left in this monster stack thingy have? We are streaming the final table, right, yeah?
Speaker 3: Seven hundred and twelve players left of the ninety nine hundred A play great.
Speaker 1: We are streaming the final table in like a month, whenever this thing decides to get down to the final table. But I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun. I just remember, gosh, what the heck was the guy's name? Mike Djukic jumped.
Speaker 3: On the table.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, right there, right over there, jumped on the table. Yeah that was that was incredible. When he won the Monster Stack a couple years ago, another big field tournament, the five hundred dollars Salute to Warriors. This is why I got here a couple hours late today babysitter canceled Mayhem at home. You know, great start to Father's Day, but the uh fived Salute to Warriors almost four thousand entries. I was talking to our guy Brian. Remember I told you I gave a hat to a guy named Brian that I didn't know if his name was Brian.
Speaker 2: I was like with the coffee the coffee fund.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he caught me today He said yes it was Brian, So I was correct, right, So I got it. Shout out Brian. He said that he was playing in the Salute to Warriors and he made a bet with someone I believe for one hundred dollars that he took the under on four thousand. The other person took the over, and Brian is watching the entries like tick up on the clock. So the other guy offered him a buyout for ninety five dollars. Brian snap took.
Speaker 3: It, and now it came under it's it's it's uh, it's finished for the day. You got the app? You tell me, yeah, registration ends. That's a very close line. That's what I meant. Seven players name, I'm lucky Brian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unlucky is right.
Speaker 1: This is the tournament where five hundred dollars buying forty dollars goes to the USO, which is a good cause. There any notables doing well, I'm looking.
Speaker 2: I don't see it.
Speaker 3: The names are really reaching out to me as we scroll the app. You're just scrolling the Christina Gollins, Marshall Wolach. Okay, that's all I got, Andy block. But I mean, but I also have no.
Speaker 2: Idea these people are in, so I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this one will play out and finish in Is it a two day or three.
Speaker 2: Day and I think it's a three day event?
Speaker 3: Three day event? Right, Yeah, some of these low ones are yeah, this one, this one is a three day event.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll have more talk on this as we go. And then my favorite tournament, the twenty five hundred dollars mixed OMHA high low eight er better Slash seven Cards SUD.
Speaker 2: High low age.
Speaker 1: Just call it the buddy, I know, but I wanted to say the full name and then was going to go into a whole thing. How we need to get rid of the fact that we call things high low eight or better still, like just call it high low.
Speaker 2: Just call it high low.
Speaker 3: But how about saw how the regular.
Speaker 2: I mean, okay, I mean whatever, just call it high low.
Speaker 3: Just sign you can qualify the low pot. That's what the ADLE better is for. I think officially you keep it, but like we always gonna call it south high low, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I just this is just too many words. There is just way too a lot of characters in that way too many words. Just trying to get the entries. Dude, I keep clicking buttons on this freaking poker news page and it's just.
Speaker 2: I'm all over the place.
Speaker 3: Five hundred and nine entrants?
Speaker 2: Is that closed?
Speaker 3: The registration is still up in for ninety more minutes? Oh my god, three hundred and forty six players, or may I believe this is one re entry per player? Yep, one reentry per player.
Speaker 1: This is the tournament that never ends, by the way, Yeah, just because it's just every hand is a chop. You just never get any.
Speaker 3: The beauty of it. Yeah, that should hit you know, it's probably not gonna hit six hundred, but maybe it settles around that five point fifty. It's my guess.
Speaker 1: Gabe Ramos looks like he's up there. Ellie Nakosh looks like he's up there. Jason Daly Anson sang. We got Robert Wells, Gary Bolden, Caylen McNeil, Max Pscatory, John Turner, Gus Hansen all out there in the field. When we were over there, I saw Dario Aliotto, We saw Sean deep Fresh office second place finish over there, we saw John Manette looked like he was arguing with the floor shocker.
Speaker 2: Is mile Bojang. I saw David Funkuser over there.
Speaker 3: So not the name for the two fifty K that's in this in this.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Although remember a couple of years ago he was like on the fence about playing the two fifty, which seemed weird because Scott can obviously play in that field. I mean, he's had success in super high rollable before. There's no difference. This is probably slightly softer than super high roleable. I mean, I'm talking about the super high rollvel that Heat played back in the day like today.
Speaker 2: No, definitely not that was softer.
Speaker 3: I feel like there was more business money that one players weren't as good as they are now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: True, I guess Brian Rast Scott is a crusher.
Speaker 3: Brian Rast also in the oas.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well we mentioned he would be in the two fifty k and obviously not are some interesting names there. The Aria High Roller series kicking off.
Speaker 2: What what's going on? You tell me?
Speaker 1: Because if it's not ws A P related I likely have no idea.
Speaker 3: What. Yeah, that's understandable. Eleven events Arah Roller Series spread throughout the entire summer. We kind of picked dates that we thought were best. We have two PLO ones today, Sunday and Monday. Then we have a couple of days off, we go back to the stretch of four PLO next week, and then we're into five no limit holden ones overlapping the WSP main you know, so if you bagg Day one A want to play something, we got you covered. Those are fifteen k buyns today. The first event, you know, it is Father's Day. We thought it's not going to be too big, kind of what we expected. Forty nine entrants down to twelve right now. Bryce Yucky Chip Leader, some other names Silin, John Reordan, Richard Green, Brian Batt, Edwin Krenzman, Richard Greich.
Speaker 1: We need to have more of these events so that people not on my fantasy team can be over their plane.
Speaker 3: Okay, Sef, I need to figure that out. Griff and Paul Danny Wong also still in paying the top seven first prize one hundred and seventy one K. So these are perfect. You know, you can a lot of these guys played the big go today Bustard or even late registered Bustard straight over to Aria. You know this is probably going to wrap up. I'd say one or two am, so you can play a nice little you know, seven to eight hour turbo win one hundred and seventy K.
Speaker 2: And then put it into the two fifty.
Speaker 3: Well for these guys, they'll probably save it for the one hundred KPLO or the fifty kpl or the twenty five KPLO. But yes, you have the right mindset there. So this is the first one. We got one tomorrow. All the live reporting is handled by our good friend Mickey duft over on PGT dot com, So you can go off as.
Speaker 1: A forty seventh place finish in the ras. I believe it was sweet awesome. I got one out out. Okay, Alex from Saint Louis, he was in the Monsters s Tack. I'm not sure if he still is in the Monster's ac Hopefully he is in the Monsters Act. But Alex from Saint Louis, he's out here for his second time ever. He is a massage therapist, owns his own place. Sounds like a pretty successful person in his own right. So shout out to Alex. I hope you are still in the Monster Stack and cruising along and crushing would be absolutely He said, he said that. He said to me, he said, you know what, I just turned thirty seven. The Monster Stack is event thirty seven. Oh, it's seems like it's written in the stars. I said, you're giving me exactly what I need to say on the podcast. Perfect stuff, man.
Speaker 3: I gave out a lot of has today. Wow.
Speaker 2: I didn't give out any.
Speaker 3: Lots too many to count. Too many names I've already forgotten except for one because he kind of made sure I remembered it. I texted the story to you because you know, I just wanted to read that Rob ex Pula like okay, eggs Pula he wanted to. He's like, that's a real name. I'm not lying. He just got to town playing the Deep Stack. He chased me down in here in the little ballroom below this main room and said, hey Tim, Yeah, I'm like yeah. So we started chatting. He told me he busted me online WSP dot com. I go, no, that wasn't me, because yeah, I found out that. You know, I was so excited to bust you in a bracelet event. Then I found out it was Sean Deep and I was even more excited.
Speaker 2: Wow, look at that.
Speaker 3: So look at you, Sean making jeams come true. But yeah, he's from chased me down here, he's he's from Denver. So I asked him a few questions. You know where I should stay since I'm going there after the world series. But good luck to you in the Deep Stack. Kept doing well. But yeah, I think I gave out ten or twelve hats today, so we are down for those at home who haven't got one, We've got one bucks left. I mean, he's only twenty five hats remain on site here at the Horseshoe. When I saving any you got to come find us. But yes, they're running out.
Speaker 1: Hi, listen, we had a special segment right now. I have no idea what to say it is. Can you please help me understand what's going on?
Speaker 2: Well, this is the part.
Speaker 1: This is the part of the podcast where if you've made it this far, great, you can sign off if you want to continue, We're gonna just get into some nonsense.
Speaker 2: Look, because of Timmy over here.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to just provide a little bit of added content for our listeners, our viewers.
Speaker 1: The last time you did that, it was dreadful. What was it when you were like listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 3: List of fun. Okay, let's talk about introduced family plot A plus community because A plus top five. Okay, maybe it's a C minus. We at least we're trying to think it as this water stump here, right and you and Jeff Platt, you know, showered my Nestle Pure Life, which I think I'm gonna put you to the test. I brought some waters here. I've got eight different types of waters, and you're gonna figure out which ones which. So we're gonna take a little break. I'm gonna set it up. We're gonna come back, and you're gonna get which water is, which, got some very common brands, got some uncommon brands, and want to put you the tests. Check out how good your water snobbery is.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go do it. Let's go all right. What in God's name is this?
Speaker 3: We have eight different types of waters. You can see them here. We got the Fiji, we got the Desagni, we got the the one that you complain about yesterday, right, this is the one we drink here. Yeah, I got this is what we have at home right now, the three sixty five Whole Foods order.
Speaker 2: Where's the Nestlipila.
Speaker 3: Didn't have any. She doesn't buy it anymore, she reminded me. I do like this Caesars water, the purified water from here that you get. We've got a bunch of different stuff, and I want to see you can try them all, but trying him in order, and then you're going to kind of arrange them and tell me what you think is what I'm gonna give you.
Speaker 2: Like I'm supposed to drink this one.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's the fat. You can just try and put them back in the same place. So I'll put it right back here. Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 2: So I drink this one and then tell you which one I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you can make we'll kind of organize it to where you think, what's this sign? I'm not going to tell you if it's correct or not until you've kind of figured that stuff out or do you want to know?
Speaker 2: So how do you want me to like sort just say I.
Speaker 3: Think this is a sony. We'll put the sni here in the spot behind it. Do you think that's it? I'll go from there.
Speaker 2: I think this one is just so let's put that all right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, put that on.
Speaker 2: I might change these, that's the who change.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 2: So this back on here?
Speaker 3: Okay, you might not have had some of these, huh.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've had this one.
Speaker 3: I don't even know who that one is. Eternal? Okay, spring water. If you drink too much, it does make it a problem, Fiji. Okay, try not spill these over something already going.
Speaker 1: To Well, the guy that was playing what you be earlier spilled this freaking red bull over the place earlier today.
Speaker 3: Okay, what choice is left here? There's one back there too. It's tricky, but this is this one. Okay, I don't think I could do this with waters. I could do it with sartas, but I don't think I could do it with water. All right, is that your final?
Speaker 2: I mean, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Now, I forget what they all freaking taste like, I mean, yeah, whatever I mean.
Speaker 3: Okay, First water Dasani nay. I was like, oh god, he's got sani for sure.
Speaker 1: I always know because this is all right, well crabby water, get that out of here, get that out of here.
Speaker 3: So yeah, second water eternal.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here's the thing. So I think these two Fiji in eternal will be similar. Okay, okay, these two will be similar, and then these ones are going to be similar. So like if these are like mixed up, then it's still like in the rain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this one's actually.
Speaker 3: Okay, So this one here was eternal. So that was this one here, got it? But then I'll skip ahead. The Fiji was actually this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's close.
Speaker 3: So okay. Then this one here, this fourth one, this one was actually this one.
Speaker 2: Look at that, I said, I don't I don't think I've ever had this one.
Speaker 3: I haven't either. So that was this one. This alkaline stuff that messes with Yeah, well you got this one. This one was essential nailed it. Okay, this one here, you nailed this one too. That this one here, you nailed that.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, I'm doing way better than.
Speaker 3: We And then this one was the smart water.
Speaker 2: So you did I did all right?
Speaker 3: Actually very yeah, very very good.
Speaker 2: I thought I did all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know better than I thought. So congrats. I will reverse the water snubbery. You are. It's justified, justified water snubbery.
Speaker 1: I think that was I mean this one was the easiest. Yeah, the Caesar's purified one, Thesani. I know for sure a long time I'm gonna have something. It's no, it's just it's just not good, just not good.
Speaker 3: I wanted to I couldn't find the arrow head.
Speaker 1: It's just the wa if I were to, if I were to go to a store and like these were my options.
Speaker 3: How would you rank. Yeah, we'll leave this one over here. We don't needed this onney.
Speaker 2: I mean it would.
Speaker 1: It would be Fiji by a country mile anytime. It's a natural spring water. See, I don't know what this.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I just grabbed it because it looked random.
Speaker 2: Sorry, yeah, I would I would take this one. These are obviously.
Speaker 3: Spring water.
Speaker 1: I would probably would probably put this one ahead of this one. So you got to look where it's from. And this doesn't say well, it says the Alps California.
Speaker 3: The Alps of California.
Speaker 1: I mean Shasta Trinity Alps, California, or does that mean Canada c A, I don't know.
Speaker 2: The Walnut Creek.
Speaker 1: That's California, that's California. Yeah, I would probably trust I would. I would go with this one for sure. One of these two, second, probably smart order, third, well, the smart Water on this one are probably the same, and those other ones I would go.
Speaker 2: That's how I would That's how I would do them.
Speaker 3: I don't like Fiji's warm, so I don't really get that often. I like this water a lot. I use this facid.
Speaker 2: I like to drink all of my water at room temper.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I like my own crystal cold. This one. I grabbed the smart Water when I'm at the airport because the thin bottle fits in the you know, the little pocket. But I love like the Fiji Wan fit in a single pocket.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm an heavy on guy at the airport.
Speaker 3: Evian's good to Yeah, I didn't grab one of those.
Speaker 1: On anything that just says natural spring water, that's what I'll gravitate towards.
Speaker 3: So all right, he did very good.
Speaker 2: I'm actually proud of how I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, now we have to drink the rest of this water.
Speaker 2: No, we do not. We definitely do not. I mean we can for sure. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's it for the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right. Cool.
Speaker 1: If if you're coming back to the audio version right now and you want to go check out what we did on the video version, go to the poker Go YouTube channel find the latest episode of the podcast to see this water guessing game nonsense that Tim just me through absolutely ridiculous stuff. I have to think of some sort of game for you now. I don't know what it's gonna be, but I will have to think about it.
Speaker 3: We have not we have the big, the big one coming up true Australian food eating snacks between you and Antonio. We're gonna rank those.
Speaker 2: Treats if it that's not like guessing what they are.
Speaker 3: No, that's what we're gonna Yeah, but I'm just saying it's another viewing extravaganza that you need to.
Speaker 2: Be extrava Ganzo geeze.
Speaker 3: If you're an audio guy, that will be the episode to tune in. As Donnie mentioned Pugo YouTube or pugo dot com. You gotta see how he ranks the Caramelo Kowala as a pokerhon hopefully Ace is all right.
Speaker 1: Let's go all right for Tim Duckworth. My name is Donnie Peters and we will talk to you guys next time.
Speaker 3: So yeah, okay,