Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Psychic Teachers. I'm your host, Samantha Fay, and I'm Deaf Bowen, and we are bringing you the last Q and A of twenty twenty five. Woo where'd that go?
Speaker 2: Darned if I know, Samantha, this year flew did it?
Speaker 1: Not really really did. But we've got some wonderful questions and some even better stories. So sit back, poor a cup of tea with us and listen in would you start us off?
Speaker 2: I'm happy to so, this person says. I work as an usher at the local theater. And last night there was a show called Uncanny, which is on tour in the UK following a popular podcast and TV series. During the show, the host and two parapsychologist analyze some spooky stories. Oh boy. One case was told from the point of view of a husband whose wife was in the hospital. She was sadly losing her battle with cancer. One night, her husband was at home and awoke at two twenty five am and could hear his wife calling from the bathroom. However, she was not at home, but in the hospital. She seemed as though she were lost at an airport, surrounded by strangers and calling for her husband and daughters. She was searching for the right gate to go to. The Next morning, the nurses of the hospital let him know that his wife had awakened at two twenty five am and that she was confused that she was lost in an airport and was looking for her family searching for a boarding gate. Following this, she slipped into a coma. A few days later, she passed away peacefully, with her husband holding her hand. After the show, I came home and my family was fast asleep. I ate some toast and read my book and went to sleep too. Of course, I had a spooky dream after all the ghost stories I had heard, and shared this with my husband when I woke up. Then he shared his dream with me. He was lost at an airport and could not find his gait. He was looking for me and the boys, and confused about the strangers around him. His childhood friend, who passed away twenty years ago, was also in the dream, patiently waiting for him to make his way through the airport. My husband was explaining the exact scenario that I had heard at the show the night before. One other detail, which my husband added was that he remembers leading a white horse through the airport. Just near the end of the show, an audience member told a story about seeing a ghost of a Roman soldier on a white horse. I find such a bizarre coincidence that my husband would have this unusual dream on the same night that I heard these stories. What do you think might be going on here? Well, now, this is really interesting, isn't it, Samantha. It will be interesting to hear your take on this. But I think that there's kind of this universal cosmic database of information that floats around in the ethers somewhere, and my vision of that is that sometimes, particularly folks who are deeply connected, like this husband and wife team, have the ability to tap into each other's psyche. I guess it's the right word I'm looking for here. I remember years ago, Joel and I were both involved in learning some shamanic practices, which we don't do now, but back in those days, we were learning, and he and I did journeying together, and he ended up coming into my journey and could see what I was seeing. So that's my take on this, is that they were both tapping into the same cosmic information source because of their connection.
Speaker 1: I agree, and I think if we just take the two stories separately for a minute. The one they told at the Uncanny Show is such a testimony of love. The way the husband was so connected to his wife as she was dying that he was tapping into her dream and the airport is such a common symbol of going over to the other side, and she wanted to find her family first before she got on her boarding gate. I one hundred percent agree with you that when you're very connected with someone through the bonds of love, that's what dev and I call a positive chord. And through that chord of energy that connects you to sometimes you can pick up on the subconscious thoughts and their dreams and even enter their journey meditation or their dream experience. But the universe is wacky and weird and fun, and it does have a sense of humor. Because the fact that our listener's husband had this near death type experienced dream with the airport and saw his best friend who has been on the other side for twenty years. I mean, what do you make of that?
Speaker 2: I think again, it's set universal symbol.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think it's also the universe's way of saying we're all connected. Absolutely, It's a great story. Thank you for sending it. In our next one says, I consider myself someone who is spiritually connected, still growing in that department, as well as very grounded in my Catholic faith. I teach in a Catholic middle school. A couple of days ago, the dean of students, who is not a practicing Catholic, nor has he ever, asked me to remove the crystals from my classroom because they are stirring up quote demonic spirits in the hallway outside my classroom. He said he had a vision in a dream to check the cameras and saw orbs and demonic spirits. When I look at him, he caught all sorts of stuff on camera. After all, these paranormal shows couldn't do that. Deb how about that, I thought that. So he caught these orbs and demonic spirits in the hallway outside of my classroom, but not in my classroom. He also said that when he sat in front of them during a meeting, he could feel their energy pushing him. Wow, those are some bossy crystals. Some of these crystals were purchased from the Catholic West Bend Grotto in Iowa and blessed by a priest. The palms lying across the geode are from Palm Sunday and are also blessed by a priest. I made the crystal rosary and it was blessed by my uncle, who is a priest. My first thought was, if he is truly seeing evil spirits outside of the classroom but not in it, why on earth would I remove the crystals from my room. I'm curious what your thoughts are on this. Well. I think the story is self explanatory. I mean, this man is seeing the devil made me do it wherever he turns. But you know, this listener included pictures of these crystals and the palms over them, and the beautiful rosary beads. It is a beautiful set of crystals. It's very religious, it's very well done. It's not in your face. I don't understand where he is coming from. It makes no sense. I think that often we see a projection of what is inside of us, and so if he's filled with fear and anxiety, he's going to project that and see that all around him. But the fact that he would even make this declaration, if you have to take your crystals down, I don't know. This is why I'm so glad I don't work with other people anymore. Dub, what would you have said? I mean, this must remind you of when you were told you couldn't wear patuli.
Speaker 2: It does remind me of fact, it does, and you know. And I had a little wicker basket that Granty Jeene the palm reader made on my desk, and on the bottom of the basket was some herbs and sage and stuff. And sitting on top of that little bed basically were some rocks and a feather was in there, and a seashell. So basically I had fire, air, earth, and water in this little basket. I had kind of what was to me an altar on my desk, But if you walked in, it looked like I had a basket with feathers and rocks in it, right, And so I was very discreet about it, and I never said to anybody, overlook at what I got here. I just didn't do that. You just sat there like the pencil holder next to it. What comes to mind, is I am hearing this story, is we tend to lash out at or become angry overtly when we can't or won't understand what we fear.
Speaker 1: That's all said.
Speaker 2: And that's what I think has happened here. And she's not going to get anywhere with this. I mean, she might as well at least put the stuff inside a drawer or something, because it'll do just what it's supposed to do, even if it's not sitting on top of anything where it can be seen.
Speaker 1: Interesting that he does not like these crystals. He thinks they're little pushy demonic babies. I don't know what he thinks they are, but he feels the energy from them.
Speaker 2: Lots of inconsistencies here.
Speaker 1: Lots of inconsistencies. It does not make sense. All I can think of that What is the demon going to do? Oh, I'm going to throw my rose chords right at your head, like what, I don't understand the fear of this.
Speaker 2: I'm Samanthas. Here's what I want to say to the listener. One, do whatever you need to do to protect your job, if that's important, and do something with your rocks. And two is send out count whatever is happening with this guy with light, and just imagine every morning when you go into that building, surrounding him and that and your space in a bubble of light, and just imagine that you can create a force field too, a positive energy.
Speaker 1: Well that's beautiful, Okay, listen to deb I think I'm just losing my patience with people like this.
Speaker 2: Well there is that. Let's move on, all right. Our next one says, I've always wanted to connect with spirits and angels, but never seem to in the way that I want. My connection seems to come in the form of numbers. The first time this happened, I was living with my aunt and uncle while I went to college to become a medical transcriptionist. During this time, I was seeing eleven eleven, but at that age I had no idea why or what it meant. Looking back now, I think my guides were telling me I was on the right path at that point in my life. I'm sixty five now, and last summer, throughout the day I saw license plates with eight eight eight on three different vehicles. I thanked my guides and asked what the message or meaning of this was, but I never got a reply, Perhaps because I always have such a busy mind that I never can seem to turn off no matter how hard I try, such as meditation or breath work. Any insight as to what they mean, or how I can quiet my mind to perhaps get more information from my guides in English so I can understand I get. That would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. You know, there are as many theories about the meaning of numbers as there are numbers. And I know folks who eleven eleven is like the be all end all, and it's almost as if there's some kind of magnetic pull to look at a clock at eleven eleven twice a day. Yes, there's all sorts of stuff out there about that being the angelic number and the connection to our guides, numbers and eights are all about abundance and good fortune coming into our lives and turned on its side. It's on an escape, which is the sign of infinity that goes on and on and on. And I know Samantha has some books that she recommends with folks about numbers, and Samantha and I both do numerology reports and charts, so all sorts of information is out there and available to you. Perhaps, rather than just asking the two of us our thoughts on this, do some research, do some homework, and ask for the gift of discernments so that after you do the research, are able to determine what feels accurate and right and true for you. I think that's an important part of the process. So I would invite you to think about that and remember that the quieting the mind of sitting in meditation thing. I bet I've said this a thousand times. I'm not a good sitter and meditator, but I'm a good walker and meditator. And that's another way. There are other ways of meditating other than the traditional ways.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's important to let your guides know what works for you and what doesn't work for you. Numbers, that is the language of the universe. That's how the universe was created, was on numbers. So that's an easy way for guides to communicate with us. I would use it almost as an opening, or see it as an invitation to pause and go within and reflect and do an active or a guided or just a silent meditation. And so maybe the numbers is kind of like your guide's phone call, like, hey, we need to tune in and connect at some point. We've got some stuff to share with you. So rather than seeing the numbers themselves as a message, it might be an invitation for you to just pause and take a time out to connect with your guides. But setting the guidelines, the boundaries and the parameters of what you need and want and expect. I think that's perfectly fine, and say thank you very much for the numbers. Let's try to go a little bit deeper and help me really get messages from you, either through meditation or dreams or AHA moments. But it can be frustrating when you want to connect in one way and you're given another. However, I think our guides are flexible. They will take their cues from us, and if you tell them I need more, then you probably will be given more. You just might be given more insight in terms of Okay, it's better if you meditate in the morning, or it's better if you meditate last thing before bed, and so it's a working relationship. Okay, let's take a very quick break and we'll jump right back into these questions.
Speaker 2: Hi, folks, if you've been waiting to register for my Unlocking the Mysteries of Teroux course, now's the time. This course runs Tuesdays, January thirteenth, twentieth, and twenty seventh on Zoom and the details are on my website. Deb boendt Com. In this course, you can begin your lifetime relationship with Tero True. Teroe brings together symbolism from so many world beliefs, mythologies, and cultures, and this serves as the foundation for your divination work. You'll learn how to work with the four Directions and four Elements as they relate to Teros symbolism. You'll learn about color and numerology and how they impact your reading and information. You'll learn how to create and interpret a three card spread, and how to create and interpret a Celtic cross spread, and so much more. There's lots of information on my website and lots of details deb boendot Com. I so hope you'll join me.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much, Welcome back. Our next one says, I'm wondering if you've ever had a sign from your guides, but your intuition tells you it's wrong. My husband and I have been separated for over four years, and I've only recently started considering dating again now that our kids are a little older. We've maintained a good relationship through co parenting, and I consider him a great friend. In the past, his mental health issues made him feel like a different person and I feel I can't move past some of the things he said and did, especially knowing it's likely to happen again someday. I've asked my guides many times whether I should move on or just cave and get back together. I usually get either no real answer or an indication I should get back together with him. Most recently, I asked for a sign, and not even fifteen minutes later, a doe cross the street in front of my car, stopping to stare at me. Deer have always been a sign for our relationship, so to me it was a clear sign. But my heart sinks and I feel way down when I imagine being in that relationship again. Have you ever come across this, I'm not sure what to believe. Okay, So I think this is a really good question, and it demonstrates how asking guides for signs can be clear and concise or confusing as hell. So let me explain sometimes when we ask for a sign, it's the question that's wrong. I think everyone listening to that email can hear in this listener's voice that she has a lot of love for her partner and a lot of respect and a lot of good stuff. There not enough to go back and re engage that relationship. Did you hear that loud and clear too, deb I did.
Speaker 2: And I want to come back to the deer when you're doing okay.
Speaker 1: I think her guides are trying to show her her these signs as a way of saying, you're asking the wrong question. You already know you don't want to go back. You need to ask a different question. The doe is a female deer, and so I wonder if the doe stopping in front of her car to stare at her was kind of like her guide stopping to say, are you seriously asking this question? You know you don't want to cave and get back together. You know you want to move on. You know you want to open your heart to new love. You know you want to do it with a healthy co parenting relationship. So switch your question and you won't have that stuck deer in the headlights feeling anymore.
Speaker 2: That's my answer, okay, And I don't disagree with the thing you said. I want to just add to it. I think sometimes we look for signs when they aren't and see them sometimes when they're not really there. Be For example, I know that there are certainly times when I over think and over wonder when I see a hawk, because hawk is such an important gift to me and my relationship with hawk. But I also know that there are certain times of here, in certain places where I am more likely to see a hawk than others. And this time of year where I live, it is running season and it is not unusual to see deer on the side of the road acrossing the road.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think if you have to freeze the question, should I cave and get back together? I think you've answered the question.
Speaker 2: I think so too, because you.
Speaker 1: Are young, healthy, vibrant, you have this beautiful family. You want to move forward. You don't want to cave and go back. And I think your question is answering your question with the words you're choosing to use, and your guides are trying to show you.
Speaker 2: That absolutely okay, Sabbatha. Our next one says, I am a expecting my first child this spring, and I recently told my sister that I don't plan to tell my daughter that Santa is real. My rationale is that although believing in Santa was fun as a kid, I was really surprised and disappointed when I learned that my parents lied to me, and it made me question everything. When I share my spiritual beliefs with my child, I don't want those to be called into question by her learning that Santa isn't real. My sister's experience was very different, and she's really disappointed that my children won't grow up with Santa. She will not have kids, so she's not worried about mind spoiling the fun for hers. What are your thoughts and advice on Santa? Well, College, I should have realized what I was getting ready to say here so that I could warn people not to let children listen to this, because I am very grateful for that magical time in my life life, and I am even more grateful for the way that when I was told in the line the lunch line at school in the fourth grade that Santah was not real by the girl standing behind me, and I went home and asked Mama her way of explaining about the spirit of giving and the many different cultures that have some kind of connection to that spirit of giving by many different names in many cultures. It broadened my horizons of the acceptance of that symbol of spirit in that bright red suit. And my father I wrote a short story about this. It's published in Salvation South Journal. I wrote a story about my father being Santa Claus to children with my huge toys, and what that did for so many people, and what it did for me as a child to understand that it was important that I gave, because I gave away my joys and the whole energy of how we can connect to people in giving. So you need to do what feels right for you. But I can tell you that I'm very grateful for having had Santa Claus in my life.
Speaker 1: Growing up me too, I could not imagine my childhood without the magic of Santa. I have a hard time imagining my children's childhood without the magic of Santa.
Speaker 2: Now that elpow the shelf thing is a whole different conversation.
Speaker 1: But said, can I just tell you, now that my kids are grown and flown, we still have Elmer. He still comes every December from the North Pole with a gift for my children and note about how his family's doing, and his baby sister is growing up and she's getting her own family to watch over. But now we also have Snoop and Martha. Did you know that they are their own Christmas Elves? I don't understood.
Speaker 2: I don't know about them, but that's okay.
Speaker 1: So yeah, our Christmas traditions have matured and morphed and grown as my children have. I remember this was really hard because one of my closest friends decided exactly what this listener had. Decided that she was going to always be honest with her kids, and from a very early age, I mean, when her children were two and three, she told them, do not tell any of your friends. Well, now they're all grown up, and my children are still very very good friends with those children as well, and they talk about how awful it was to not only know that Santa wasn't real, and to watch all their friends be so excited and write their letter to Santa and hear the reindeer hoofs on the roof and all of those things. How hard that was for them growing up, and how it kind of made them a little jaded to mysteries and wonder but also how hard it was for them to just hold that secret and not tell their friends year after year after year. I don't look at it as like one parent lying to one kid. It's an entire world. We're all lying. But it's a beautiful lie and to piggyback off what you said, deb, I truly believe it's not a lie. I truly believe that there is a Santa, and we all tap into the magic of Santa by being Santa and playing Santa for other people. But I do believe that there is a magical energy around this time of year.
Speaker 2: I know this is everybody knows. I'm old. So here we go back in the I think fifties, maybe early sixties, there was a kind of a country musician whose name was Jimmy Dane, and Jimmy Dane I think for whom the sausage is named. Jimmy Dane did a song called, Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. It makes me cry to think about it. It is so beautiful.
Speaker 1: Wait, based on the famous letter or does he change the words?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know about the letter. I just don't know about Jimmy Dane. You didn't you didn't have my mama listening to countric music in your house.
Speaker 1: It's a famous letter. The little girl wrote to the newspaper, you know, is there a Santa Claus? And the editor responded, Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.
Speaker 2: I think it was, Well, it probably is the same thing, but I only know the Jimmy Deane version.
Speaker 1: Oh that's funny, Okay, I'll have to listen to that one. I think it's just a beautiful, magical time. But I have to add this too. One thing I can't stand is one parents judge and point fingers and blame and throw their opinions onto other parents. We all have to raise our family in the way that resonates with us and.
Speaker 2: We just say hand yes. And also to respect folks with other beliefs. I mean my Jewish friends and my Buddhist friends. They have different traditions in this time of year, and that needs to be taught to I believe exactly.
Speaker 1: But even if you choose to teach your children that Santa is not real, I would like to recommend a book called The Autobiography of Santa Claus, and it is based on the true story a little bit of Saint Nicholas, but it talks about how Santa Claus got his start. It's twenty four chapters, so you can read a chapter to your children every night throughout the month of December, and it tells how he gets historic help from famous people throughout history. Even like Attila, the Hunt has his own chapter. So you learn a lot of history, but you learn a lot about Christmas and a lot about magic. It's just a great read, all right. Our next one says, I was listening to one of your older episodes on Guardian Angels. There was a beautiful meditation included at the end to meet with your Guardian Angel, and I was so very happy that I had the energy to join in. In the meditation, you suggested that we ask our guardian Angel a few questions, one of them being their name. I was quite surprised and intrigued when I heard a slightly different name from the one I've been calling her for many years. After the meditation, I of course asked her to confirm that name for me. A little while later that same day, I remembered that I wanted to check out the website of an organization that supports people with my particular diagnosis. When I looked at the team behind the organization, one of the first names that appeared was not only the exact name of my Guardian Angel, but the person's surname was actually Helper. I know that in theory, names don't matter that much the meaning of that particular name feels very significant to me. Since I lived with exhaustion and brain fog on a daily basis, I do need my signs to be very clear. This one definitely was, and I'm so grateful for that. Wow, well, that's a great example of asking you shall receive through meditation.
Speaker 2: Absolutely it is.
Speaker 1: I mean, she got the name and then it was confirmed, and I like that it was confirmed on a website that supports her diagnosis. It's almost as though it's an added message from her guardian angel saying we are here to help you.
Speaker 2: And this is a wonderful story, and I so appreciate it. I also know that probably in that episode it was Samantha who was talking about asking for those names, probably not me, because I'm of the theory that it doesn't much matter what you call your guardian angel or your spirit guide. They're kind of happy to just be whoever you want to name. I mean, my spirit guide has rolled his eyes at me when a long time ago, to the point that I thought, okay, never mind, I'm just going to make up a name for you. Is that all right? And he was like, yeah, okay, whatever, there you go. So for folks who've greg well, I don't know my guide's a name or my angel's name. It's okay, is the other side of the going all right? This next one says congratulations and best wishes to Samantha. I enjoyed the episode with your newlywed hubby so much that I plan to share it with my husband too. And y'all, I just have to take a break here too and say, wasn't that wonderful? Yay? Michael. He's a brave guy, That's all I noticed. He really is. He's not only is he a really cool and wonderful guy, he's really brave too. So here you go. So carrying on with the email here, I want to thank you both from the bottom of my heart for your teachings, your wisdom, and most important, for not politicizing your show. I was surprised to hear that both shows and here she means enlightened impaths as well whose listeners express politically No.
Speaker 1: She means Beth Owl's daughter and ours.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sorry, misunderstood, okay, so let me read it again. I was surprised to hear that both shows lost listeners, one for either expressing political views and yours for refusing to engage in politics. I applaud you both for keeping to the mission of hosting a podcast that's a welcomed respite from anything and everything going on around us and the rest of the world. Aside from the politics and media. You don't know what people are personally going through and how much they might need and depend on a distraction from their trauma and troubles. Personally, I find it to be a huge disappointment when I look forward to escapism only to have it ruined with politics and political opinions. When that happens, I feel like, who cares. That's not what I tuned in for or what I need to hear that might help me right now. So thank you, thank you, Thank you for honoring the green space. It's desperately needed. Oh, thank you for this email. Samantha and I really, we really, really have struggled with that early on in a decision making process, and we truly believe that we need to be true to the intent of this podcast as we have been for fifteen years, and that is to provide a sacred and safe space to talk about all things metaphysical.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's nice to hear that appreciation, echoed back, because I think we've gotten more crap for not being political.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, and that's it. We're not political. This is a metaphysical podcast, and that's what it shall be.
Speaker 1: Amen, Okay. Our next one says, the last few years have been very difficult and filled with the form of ongoing grief, as my mother was diagnosed with a terminal illness and my family and I have been witnessing her slow decline. As there is no treatment available, her only hope is to receive a double lung trainant. She is currently on the waiting list, but of course the odds are incredibly difficult, being blast enough to receive a matching donor surviving such complex surgery, and then her body recovering from such a significant procedure. Regardless, this is our only hope at the moment. One night, I had a dream. In front of me stood my mother and my husband. In the background, they were flashing red and blue emergency lights. The phone rang. As it rang, my mother and husband looked at each other with a startled, surprised expression, but it didn't feel like a look of devastation or bad news. When I answered the phone, a male voice said Sonata, I appreciate your name. It wasn't just a voice. I heard it so loudly in my mind that it woke me up. I was startled because it felt like someone had actually spoken to me. My heart was racing, and I couldn't fall back asleep. I kept wondering what it could mean. The voice itself didn't feel frightening, but why would someone go to such an effort to come through call me by my name and then say they appreciate it. Because the experience was so vivid and significant, I felt it must have been a message of some kind. I wondered if it could have been my guide. As I lay awake, trying to calm my racing heart, I google the phrase I appreciate your name and an article came up on the app called medium for context. I'm fascinated by psychic work and mediumship, but I myself have no such gifts. Then I had another thought, because my mom was in the dream and there were emergency lights. Could this have been the spirit of the person who may eventually become my mother's donor? But why?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: My husband was in the dream as well. A few months have passed since the experience, and There's been no news from the transplant team, nor have I had any further similar contact from Spirit. But I can't stop thinking about this experience and would really love to hear your thoughts. So I thought this was a really interesting dream. I would like to agree with her second thought that the emergency lights and the phone call that this might be a sign that the transplant will be coming through soon. But I'm still stuck on the Sonata. I appreciate your name, and what I focused on was the meaning of her name, and it means beautiful sound. That's what her name means. And what kept coming to me was that her guides are trying to tell her to give sound, to give voice to her hopes, her goals, and also to her fears and her grief, to really get it all out instead of I think sometimes when we hear such overwhelmingly sad news, we can't even comprehend it, you know, never mind give voice to it. It's just too much, too awful to consider. But I think a part of this dream is asking you to give voice to what you need, to what your mother needs, and to put your request out into the universe. All of you might be feeling. I don't know. I feel like I would be feeling conflicted hoping for a double lung donor because we know what that means, right. It's a very difficult thing to ask for, and so I feel like your guides are trying to ask you to give voice to your request and to what you need.
Speaker 2: What do you think I couldn't have said it better, Samantha, Thank you. It's a hard one, it is.
Speaker 1: And it goes back to what our previous listener was saying. You know, yeah, there's a lot of chaos going on in political news, but our listeners are dealing with real life stuff, right, and I think it's important that we keep everyone in our thoughts and prayers and just send a lot of good love and energy to this listener and her beautiful name.
Speaker 2: Okay. Our next one says, when I was twenty three, I've saved money to fly from the UK to Australia with the plan to live overseas for a couple of years. Not long into my trip, my beloved Nana passed away and I made the very difficult decision not to return home for her funeral. Instead, I emailed a letter for my brother to read at her funeral. I had a private vigil in the middle of the night while the funeral was taking place in Australia, and said to my goodbyes in private. Fast forward to when I was twenty eight, back home in Australia. I had been living with my parents to save money, but one day decided it was time to move out. Within a week of that decision, I had found a flatmate online and moved into her two bedroom apartment. In a corner of her living room, there was a big pile of stuff, wooden pieces, wadding and fabric. The pile had been sitting there for weeks, and I'm a bit of a neat freak, so it was irking me. I remember this. One day I was vacuuming in the living room and gave the pile a bit of a grumpy nudge with the vacuum. A month or so later, I returned home to the flat after having been away for a few days. I opened the door, walked inside and my jaw dropped to the floor. The pile of junk had been assembled. I froze and said, that's my nana's chair. I knew this immediately. My nana had had this armchair my entire life. It was a plush upholstered chair with unique carved wooden wing back, arms and armrest. But the real giveaway was the fabric. My flatmate had re upholstered sections of the chair in a new fabric, but she had yet to redo the seat cushion. The cushion was still covered in the same factor that had been on my nana's chair. I know what you're thinking. It could have been someone else's chair. The company would have made more than one, but no. A decade or so prior my nana had the original floral pattern on the lounge re upholstered in a burnt orange striped vlure, and this was the fabric that was still in the cushion my flatmate hadn't recovered. I could not believe it, and I phoned my parents to come over straight away to show them the pile of junk that had been sitting there all along was my nana's chair. When my nana passed away five years earlier, my family donated her furniture to a local thrift shop, which is how my flatmate came to find it and buy it. Keep in mind we lived in a large town, no small feat for this chair to end up in this flat with me, for me to find and a stranger on the internet to live with who had my nana's chair was beyond coincidence. The other wild thing is how I decided to move out on a whim with very little pre planning. I only ended up living in the flat for a few months too, as it was never really right for me. I believe there was just one purpose for me being there. I know without a shadow of a doubt that by Nana orchestrated the entire thing as her way to connect with me and let me know she was still around, and also that it was okay that I wasn't back home when she passed away. She's still around today. I feel her energy constantly. What a lovely story, And I just love knowing that somehow or another, whatever that energy is that orchestrates such an event is just beyond comprehension and amazing and amazingly wonderful. So I'm so glad that you got reconnected with your Nana through that lovely chair. Wow.
Speaker 1: As they say, you can't make this shut up, No you can't. Ah, that's amazing. Wow. Let's take our last break and we'll be right back. We've got a few more questions to share. Stay with us as we took into Winder and hopefully have space for more introspection and reflection. You might want to check out one of my E courses on topics such as honing your own intuition, learning about crystals, and psychic protection techniques. My Manifest Money Miracles E course is only eight dollars and has really helpful tips like how to create a lucky talisman for abundance. Or if you're having trouble falling asleep or need a way to hit pause on an overthinking mind, check out one of my guided meditations, ranging from chakras and spirit guides to learning how to remember your dreams. Just hit play as you fall asleep and let your subconscious mind do the rest. For more information, go to Samantha Fay dot com and click the stores tab. Welcome back, Our next one says, I thoroughly enjoyed your last episode Samantha with Michael, as it was so refreshing to hear a man talk openly about his psychic dreams and the incredible connection you two have. Congratulations on getting married, Thank you, thank you very much. I had an experience with my daughter when she was eight years old. I felt like doing guided meditation to meet my animal guide, so I asked my husband and kids to leave me alone for fifteen minutes while I did the meditation. But my daughter asked if she could do it with me. I explained she could only join if she didn't wriggle around and talk. I didn't think she would actually do it, so we laid down next to each other and I pressed play on my phone. We were guided to walk over a bridge and meet our animal spirit guide. On the other I saw a beautiful cheetah walk out of the forest, and it affectionately rubbed its head and body up against my legs like a normal housecat would. The meditation finished and my daughter said, what did you see. I didn't want my answer to influence hers, so I asked her to go first. She said she saw a cheetah. I was in shock and sat right up and said, are you serious. I saw a cheetah too. My daughter said it walked up to her and rubbed up against her legs. We had the exact same experience. It was a really cool occurrence and one that I will never forget. See that's the example I was talking about earlier deb of people going into each other's meditations like you and Joel did. Yeah, And it's just an example of how when you're connected through the bond of love, you can have all these amazing shared experiences.
Speaker 2: I love that, and I say that in the animal guide readings that I do when sometimes I do readings for more than one person in a family, and invariably there is at least one per animal person who shows up in both people's readings. And then there's some that are dramatically different and way out of context or even continent that are unique to an individual person. It's just fascinating to me.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what this left me wondering. Do both her and her daughter have the cheetah as their animal guide or did her daughter, being so open and like who I want to lay down and do a meditation too, and just you know, that perfect attitude of surrender, did she slip into her mother's journeying and see her mom's guide?
Speaker 2: And so I would test that if I were them, I would wait some months and do this exercise again and see what happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, good suggestion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay. The next one says I am a hairstylist. I've been doing it for forty three years. I've had a slew of experiences, but today was a topper. Energetically. It's been a very off day for me today, but I was able to work through it until the end of the day. I had a new client come in. She was very pleasant, so I guess that's why I'm feeling perplexed about my reaction. I'm very experienced in what I do and very confident in what I do, but when I started cutting her hair, my hands started shaking and I got scared. She was a very pleasant woman, so she wasn't off putting in any way or putting out any outward vibes that should make me feel nervous. I got very chatty to try to cover up that my hands were shaking, and I was feeling super insecure. I learned that this poor woman had been through so much this year, but the way she presented it wasn't like an energy vampire or somebody that was wallowing. It was just very matter of fact. Her brother in law had taken his own life, her sister in law and niece lost their lives in a car accident. She's a survivor of cancer. Her husband had just had knee replacement, And here I thought twenty twenty five was the end all be all of what I thought of being through for the past five years, and this one interaction put things in perspective for me. It was just interesting how my body reacted all day not knowing. So I don't know if this is a question or just sharing my story in search of a perspective. Thank you for your time and sorry for my long email. I think sometimes our physical being receives information more quickly than our head, or our heart or our psyche, and I think that's what happened here. Being a hairdresser is such an intimate profession. It's like being a massage therapist, chiropractor, or a physical therapist, somebody who physically touches someone a lot. The way you do certainly is a way of picking up on an energetic field that other folks and other professions may not be able to do. And my guess is that you probably have been doing that kind of energetic receptivity for many of the what was it forty three years you've been at this, Yes, but this one was so profoundly painful for the person you were working with that it just all hits you at one time, so don't discount your ability to be receptive to other folks this way. But I also would invite you to do something to guard your own energy so that it doesn't get sucked out of you. I mean, I'd certainly be wearing a rock around my neck if I was you, and not necessarily to block people's energy coming to you, but also to just offer some kind of protection for yourself. I'm sure Samantha has suggestions for that. One stone I would recommend is termolated quartz, because it both receives and protects.
Speaker 1: That would be a good one. I think labradorite is great for that as well, because it blocks the negative but lets the positive in. And I also think it'd be good to have a ritual to release people's energy at the end of the day. Got your hands with a salt scrub, yeah, taking your shoes.
Speaker 2: Off, taking your clothes off, and get in the shower.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, just to wash all of that off. I think is really important. And I'm glad that her story helped put your year in perspective. But I don't know, Maybe it's the cradle Catholic in me. I feel like I was raised with that poem, and then I met a man with no feet. You know that one where I didn't have shoes, and I met a man with no shoes. I don't like comparing. If you had a bad year, you had a bad year, and you have a right to that just because someone else had a worse year.
Speaker 2: Your stuff is your stuff and her stuff is her stuff, and you have a right to have an opportunity to reflect on and learn from the experiences you had, and they're not bad or worse, they're just different from someone else's.
Speaker 1: Thank you, And the other thing I want to say to this listener is just give yourself a lot of credit because forty three years you've been holding space for people to feel safe enough to share all of this with you. That is a beautiful gift that you are offering day in and day out.
Speaker 2: Right absolutely true, Okay.
Speaker 1: Our last one says, I'm so grateful for your recent podcast episode is Intuition Contagious, because it has answered my email and gave me loss to think about. I've been developing my own intuition for the past few years and enjoy books and podcasts about spirituality. Of course, I love sharing all of this information with my husband, who was naturally a much more grounded, practical person than me. In the past year, he has shared many dreams and coincidences and touches on many of the intuitive things I experienced myself. It feels like he is starting to experience these things too. Could it be that everything I am learning is somehow transferring to him too? Obviously I am way more excited about this than him, but he is interested. One example is a day back in August, we waited for hours for a faery from France back to England with our kids. We started to play music that my husband's dad liked on this car stereo. He passed away twenty years ago. Listening to his favorite songs was a fun way to think about him. Just then, a car pulled up by us, and he said, Oh, that was my dad's favorite car. The number plate was ray and our surname is Raymond. My husband would explain this as a coincidence, but I felt it was a sign that his dad was with us. Oh, I completely agree you. One other thing to mention, I had a dream the following night. I was outside a French house with shutters on the windows and an enormous fig tree outside. I went through to the garden and there was a summer house there, and Samantha was sitting inside. I was delighted and said, OMG, I can't believe Samantha Fay is in my shud and tried to explain what a big fan I am of psychic teachers, and that I listen every week. Samantha laughed, and you were very friendly. You offered to do a reading. You held a yellow polished crystal and had to row or oracle cards, and you said something about Aquarius. Then I woke up. I'm not sure what the dream meant, but I'm glad that I had it.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Look dev I'm still working in my sleep.
Speaker 2: You need to stop that.
Speaker 1: I would love to know when she had this dream, because over Thanksgiving, of course, you know, my daughters were home and we were joking about how Olivia used to always say that whenever I decided to retire, that she would build me my own She shed in her backyard, and I was like, I don't even get a guest room, I get a shed in your yard. So maybe in the dream world I'm in Olivia's she shed doing readings I'm like earning my keep, But I love the story about playing the music, all of that, playing the music that her father in law loved, seeing his favorite car pull up and it has the first three letters of their last name on the license plate. Yeah, that's a sign. And I do believe that intuition can rub off. It's a great story, And this whole story reminds me of that story that metaphor you always use, Deb, that a family is like a mobile hanging over a baby's crib and one one part moves, the whole thing moves.
Speaker 2: Absolutely systems theory in a Nutshelle yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I feel like you can relate that to this this world of woo woo. When one of us turns on our light, it helps light up everyone else's lights. Absolutely, And that's what we hope to do every week with this show, right, Deb.
Speaker 2: We really do. In the workshops that I've given recently about my book, I've talked about this time of year and the importance of being the light. And I was with a group of people in his past Sunday talking about the book and the podcast came up and I said, folks, for those of you who listen to our podcast you've now heard for fifteen years. Samantha and I closed this podcast with be the light for yourself and others. And we don't say those words flippantly in any way. We really mean them. We don't always live them because we're human and we don't. I'm not always the light, y'all, but boy, I should be, and I believe and I believe.
Speaker 1: I should be well, And let me add to that, boy do we try to be every day? We try to be the light for ourselves and others, and we try to be gentle with ourselves when we get snarky or not feel super lit up. But that's the beauty of focusing on the light is that it reminds you it's okay to be a little dim today. You just got to recharge your batteries and next day you'll shine even brighter. And I think it's a good reminder as we close out twenty twenty five that we really can be the light for ourselves and others, as we welcome in a brand new year, brand new start, a brand new chapter. Absolutely, thank you everyone for being with us. We wish you the happiest of new years, and as always, be the light for yourself and others.
Speaker 2: Take care everyone.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Psychic Teachers your podcasts for seekers, light workers, mystics, and magical thinkers. If you like the show, please tell a friend or leave us a review wherever you listen to your podcast. For more information, check out our Facebook page Psychic Teachers, or our websites Samantha Fay dot com and Debbowen dot com. Thanks for listening and have a great week.