Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the transmission as Midnight News. I'm your host, Nate Allen, and the date of the propaganda that I will obliterate is November twenty fifth, twenty twenty four. And afterwards, maybe during I'll find for you the real story. Remember, a transmission is but a signal sent from one person or place to another. And it is my hope that this signal provided you a beacon so that you may find what it is it was meant to find you. And if you have found this transmission, it is not an error. So stay tuned, Grab a coffee, grab an energy drink, let's burn this midnight oil together. But most important, whatever you do, be ready all alrighty? Then? Hell friends, Hello friends, November twenty sixth already two days away? Are you ready for thinks? Weather just got warm here and it's about to take a dive on Wednesday, So welcome to bipolar fall. Very interesting. I don't know does every state have bipolar weather these days? It's strange, but it probably was like that my entire life, and I'm just now noticing it as an adult because as a kid I didn't really care. I think I had fun no matter what the weather. Rain was the worst because I couldn't go ride a bike, but everything else. We had fun in the snow, even though I didn't like it. We had fun and it was hot. We didn't care. I was playing. I was having baseball games in one hundred and ten degree heat. Tournaments, didn't matter, didn't matter. I was miles from my house. I was almost a latch key kid. Granted my parents were there, but they both worked, so I just had to be home at a certain time and that was it. Not none of this staying inside, none of this, like staying inside all day was just not a thing. We just didn't do it, and we could do it. I didn't. We didn't have the parents that kicked us out. They just encouraged us to go out. But we wanted to be outside. We wanted to be outside in them streets. Not like that. But you know, anyway, that's I was noticing. I don't driving around. I live in the mountains, but when I have to drive and go into town, any of the neighborhoods that I drive through for whatever reason, whether it's visiting someone. I own my own business and my clients are all in all different neighborhoods, anyway, I don't see children. I don't see children now and I didn't mention this, but I did notice it, and I'll just bring it up because it's relevant. This Halloween there was kids at like two pm with their parents on the streets. Is that the country we live in now? Like, honestly, is it that dangerous? It could be? I would think if I was a parent. I'm not. Unfortunately unfortunately that never happened for me. But if I was a parent, I would want my child to be out and about learning, growing, like do it like I was, like just out outside in the woods playing bikes. I wouldn't want them inside on a tablet. But if is it just internet? Is it just access to news immediately that brings realization to the horrors of child trafficking, kidnapping, all of the above. I mean, it's an honest question. Let me know what you think. Transmission x at mail dot com. I've been loving the comments, but let me know what let me know what you think. I'm just curious. Am I the only one noticing this? Is it a really a more dangerous world? Or it? Has the news just been available the world? News just been available to us and now we're just not noticing this. Has it always been this bad? These reports of missing children, which I'm gonna get into later, shipping containers on TikTok If you haven't been through that, just type chipping containers in type kids and you can research these things for yourself. Now, it's never good to research rumors, so don't just believe everything that you see. Look for actual accounts. But I do have a couple clips of something that was happening, or maybe a sign of something that was happening, even when I was a child, and maybe before I was born in nineteen eighty two, and the clip I'm gonna share with you happened in nineteen eighty two, but the parents back then didn't know about it because they didn't have the Internet. You gotta remember to get the news. They had maybe had world news, but it was controlled by the mockingbird media. NBCCBS and ABC. Tho's are the three main news networks. Everyone watched. Fox wasn't even a big deal back then like it is today. There was three liberal mockingbird media channels, ABC, NBC and CBS, and that was it. That was it, And you got to remember the mockingbird media in the sixties and CBS they would run ads with hidden messages, like one of them was. And I know I've mentioned this on previous transmissions, but I'll bring it up for those of you who just caught up or got caught up to speed with the midnight news. I haven't mentioned it on the midnight news, but actual news stations CBS used to play the National Anthem after their day of airing the news, and that's how they would sign off at the end of their day. Well, if you go look this up, go look up the hidden messages in the National Anthem, it would say things like you witnessed in the movie They Live, you know, the one with Roddy Piper where they put on the glasses and they get to see society and the rulers for what they were, disgusting looking beings, and all of the ads instead of being the actual instead of playing the actual national anthem. This now, this really happened. So the ads in They Live would say like trust the government, obey, et cetera, et cetera. Well, that wasn't entirely made up in the nineteen sixties. When they would sign off with the National Anthem, they would actually really quickly in the very small clips of real film, under the words of the national anthem. They would because they would play it like you were like a karaoke version, so you could sing along. They would play the lyrics of the national anthem. But in those lyrics they would splice in trust the government, obey, et cetera, et cetera, just like in the movie They Live. That's why this has been or the media. When I say this, I mean the modern day media, while I call it the Mockingbird media. Look up Project Mockingbird. This has been an experiment for mind control for a long time. It is the reason why I do what I do, because we must shed light on the deception to get to the truth. Okay, so now let's get into this because you know, we always got to start with news Max. Okay, news Max, breaking news. What do they have, Oh, it's a picture. It is an American flag. It is an American flag that just says the word tariff next to it on a chalkboard, on a chalkboard. Sorry for that noise. I had to adjust the microphone there, so on a chalkboard, and then it says Trump threatens new tariffs on Mexico, Canada and China on day one. On day one, everything's gonna happen on day one. This is the news, even though it's news Max and they need to create some suspense, and underneath it's in posts on true social He said the new tariffs would remain in place until such time as drugs, in particular fentanyl and all illegal aliens stop this invasion of our country. Now, Is this what he meant long ago when he said Mexico is going to pay for that wall? Think about it. That's interesting, all right, but that's a fluff story. That's not a big deal. Everyone knows that his financial plan is to go back to the way that it used to be and institute tariffs and hopefully live up to his word and take away the income tax. That is absolutely doable. I don't care what any economist says. Do you know why, because it worked in the past. It worked in the past after the Industrial Revolution when we were kicking and taking names. I edited myself though, proud of myself there, But that's what was happening when we were the most productive country and still are by a large number, by a large number. And you got to think about this. Other countries use children in slave labor. Like China, our GDP well outperforms there. Still to this day, America is a machine. Not that I think that that's a good thing. That is just a fact. Okay, So let's see what else they have here in Newsmax White House. This is the Trump transition tab, which is always up. Biden will attend inauguration. I mean, I don't think he's not gonna know where he is. Do you think I listen. I don't want to talk bad about anyone, but I think he's a criminal, and I think he needs to be in a jail cell for treason. That's my opinion. That is my opinion. Someone tell me otherwise. How him making the moves he's been making as far as this World War III nonsense and helping Ukraine and US weapons dealing to Ukraine in an ongoing war. Well, all I've explained to you it's because we are Ukraine. We created the coup that is Ukraine, so we are protecting our interests. We are protecting our interests. And then next have always Israel that war Iran's Ayatola calls for executing Netan Yahou and that he did he listen net in Yahoo is going to remain nothing but a problem to this guy. And Iranians don't play around. They haven't played around for a very long time. I think Iranians just want to be left alone by the West. But they're not. They're not all that great either. They're elite there, they're elite government. They're responsible for murders on murders on murder, they're not. It's not like they are the nice guys. So don't get that twisted. So now you're seeing two heavyweights Net and Yahoo and the Ayahtola trying to just take out take each other out. And I, you know, here's my thing. I don't want to see any war, but it is not the US's responsibility, in my opinion, to police the world. We can make it difficult for them to do business if they want to continue to war, at least do business with us, but.
Speaker 2: It is not.
Speaker 1: Our place to send our troops over there to die for their wars. And that's exactly when Net and Yahoo I believe, that's exactly what I think he wants, and it's exactly what I want to talk and speak on so that I can speak against it, so that I can put it out there into the universe, into the ether, into this world that I think war is wrong and I think it's antichristic, and I don't think there's any reason for it zero. No matter if they want to create a million false flags, killing only begets more killing. So you have to stop somewhere. You have to draw a line in the sand, and you have to draw that line in a spiritual warfare. You have to draw it for peace, not war, and you have to be able to figure that out. And with us being the powerhouse that we are, we can promote peace. We can be the light, the beacon. We can be that for the world instead of encouraging more war because that only promotes more killing. But you see, there's a military industrial complex that loves to make money off of death, and I think it should be obliterated, just like I think the CIA should be obliterated, the FBI should be I think corruption should be root it out at all costs and legally dealt with. I do and for everyone who gets put in prison because of corruption or because of war crimes, I think there should be a camera on them twenty four to seven post it so the world can watch them to make sure they don't go anywhere. Give them a Bible and put them in a cell and let them sit with it. Let them sit with it, but take their power away so that no more people in this world can be harmed by those who choose evil over God. And that's my opinion. Okay, what else do we have? You know what we're gonna get out of Newsmas, I think. Let's see, well Newsmax TV, let's see we have Rep. Harris prosecute, Dems fighting Trump's ice. All right, well, there you go, and there you go. You know, the governors we already talked about this, have created some type of coalition to fight Trump every step of the way. And it's gonna be difficult. It is going to be difficult for them. Although I do support states' rights, I hope those states get rid of those lousy voting systems that we're witnessing. I mean, weeks, people weeks to finish an election result for the House. Weeks and then all of a sudden votes change hands in California, and just like Biden in twenty twenty, the mail in battles, just all of a sudden support one candidate over the other. That is corruption. That is corruption, and it's obvious and it needs to be dealt with. And I hope that those states can figure out how to man up and deal with it, starting from local sheriffs races all the way up, all the way up. I hope that they do, and I hope that they're not too far gone. But every state has its right to do what it needs to do and fully support that right. And what's going to happen, and what you've seen been what has been happening because of this, because of how states are corrupt, are super corrupt, the liberal states, You're seeing a mass exodus from these states. That's why Austinites do not want any more Californians. That's why that's why Florida got invaded by New Yorkers, well mostly Jewish New Yorkers. But this is what happens when taxes go up, when they start taking more out of people's pockets, when more social programs get put into place that these people vote for, by the way, which is odd, and crime increases, poverty increases. When that starts to happen, hardworking people move out, they move out, and it is what it is. But then they and none date Southern states, conservative states, and then vote blue for the You think that they would learn, but I mean in that the definition of insanity to continue to do the same thing and expect a different result. That's why I think liberalism is a mental disease. I think it's a mental disease. It's and it biggles my mind when they can they see what they do and then they don't like it, and then they do it again, and then do it again. So here we go. Oh, here's a good story from Newsmax. Special counsel Jack Smith moves to dismiss all charges against trub I told you they're going to go along to get along. They realize the machine that has been created in the MAGA movement just got too powerful to deal with. And Jack Smith didn't have a case from day one. He was a corrupt, a corrupt, a corrupt special counsel weaponized and had zero case from day one. So instead of yeah, instead of go through the process that this new administration or a regime, however you want to look at it was about to put him through. I think he made the right decision here. I think he made the right decision here. All right, let's see here, let's go to CBS. CBS news and there it is. They're gonna focus on that Justice mischarges against Trump in DC election case. After Smith's request, Trump transition aid boris e f Stain sparking internal strife over appointments. They're still gonna harp on those, and they should. I'm putting my thing together for you guys to go over every single appointment. We're gonna do an in depth, in depth study on these, on these appointments, just to see, just so we can see in the future how this looks, if this ever happens again, what this is gonna look like? All right, white, I love this, I don't I mean this. I hate this, not hate, strongly dislike this. White Florida woman sentenced to twenty five years for fatally shooting black neighbor. Race bait article a person shot another person. Don't be douchey like that. Just don't do it. They have to continue to try and divide. They have to do. You think they would write that the other way around, black Florida woman shoots white neighbor. No, absolutely not. Liberal media won't touch that because of their weird white guilt that they created that most of them have never done anything wrong to anyone else of any opposing color. They create this white guilt, and it's ridiculous, it's annoying, and it's shameful. Stop promoting this. Stop promoting this, and you will help defeat it. You will help defeat the idea. When you promote the idea that races are divided, and you promot in violence new in violent news, then they will continue to think for them because a lot of people don't think for themselves. They look at these news articles and they will continue to get defensive over their race because they look at the person and they like, we look different. But let me tell you something. Your heavenly father doesn't see you different. He doesn't see you different. Your cultures may be different, your ways may seem a little different, but your heavenly father put a soul in a body, and you deal with what that body brings to you, good or bad. But he sees you no different. If you continue to see each other as different as anything more than just another soul dealing with the harsh realities of this world, then you're gonna continue to propagate that. You're gonna continue to propagate that anyway. So I don't like seeing it when I see race bait articles, and it's always conducted by this liberal media every time. All right, what do we have? We have illegal border crossings on track to reach new Biden era. Low. Yeah, that's because that's because they're no longer paying the people and giving them wristbands and calling them up and having the cartel ship all these people up. Because there's a new sheriff in town and he put a bulldog in charge of that border. Tom is no joke and they know it. So they're turning back. They're turning back, and they'll be shipping out too. I don't think they're planning about that come January twentieth. I do think if this regime change goes according to plan, that millions of refugees, refugees, listen to me, millions of illegals and their families are gonna go back home. All right, what else do we have? You know what, Let's go to NBC. Let's go to NBC, and I need a sip this soda here. Yeah, tonight, I'm drinking an ollipop. Don't know if you've ever had ollipop. I'm not paid for saying this. I just think that they're a much healthier soda. So if you're gonna drink a soda drink one where the total sugars is two grams and it tastes great. So Ollipop is just fantastic, made with natural ingredients, marshmallow, root, kelen doula flour, kudzu root, natural a natural soda, natural soda pop and I'm drinking the vintage cola and it's great. Still got caffeine. Still gives me a little jolt, help me get through these transmissions and helps me burn this midnight oil for you guys. So if you ever see Alipop at the store, it also has prebiotics in it as well. Good for the gut, give it a chop. It's good. I don't like to say that because as soon as I start finding a product I like, soda is the rest of the world, and it seems that they don't stock the products I like because they're a little healthier like they they like. They stocked the sugar based food, die based, seed, oil based, while they stock all the trash they You notice that at the grocery stores, they stock all the stuff that will poison you. It's in abundance. But you find one healthy thing that you like, and you really have to stalk the shelves for them to keep it. You have, really, I've had. I've had to go to the store manager, and I know it's annoying. I feel like I'm that guy, but I've had to be like, hey, hey, man, can you you ain't buying this for me? I'll buy it every week if you mind buying it for me. And then of course they smile and nod and they buy it the first time and then never buy it again. It's usually it's usually how it goes. Okay, took a sip. Now let's get two. We did Newsmax, CBS. Now let's go to where do I want to go? I want to go somewhere different. Let's go now, let's go to NBC. Let's go to NBC. We have to continue with legacy media because they promote the most propaganda. So you saw, all right, So just to show you news, Maxwell is always leaning Trump War Trump or Trump. They are they are. They seem to be guided by the military industrial complex, and they also seem to be guided by the Republican fake Jew movement happening. Okay, the Republican fake Jew movement and CBS on the other side of the coin. Why always go there. They have been legacy media, They were a part of Mockingbird Media. CIA run liberal leaning. They want to promote they want to promote division, fear, and they they quote there if they can. Like right now, everything is going conservative's way, so they're news has to It's gonna seem very in the middle, it's gonna seem very centered. But wait until the liberals get an edge over conservatives just a little bit. Then what you see happen is MSNBC you witness the extreme, which now Elon Musk is talking about buying, because that's what happens when you go extreme in this country and it gets pointed out, it gets pointed out the majority of the country. I don't know if liberals will ever understand this because they live in these liberal cities, but the majority of the country, outside of these cess pools that we call cities, the majority of this country is conservative leaning, moderate conservative leaning. That is the majority, It truly is. And they're also the majority of the consumer base is moderate conservative leaning, and that means that they're not going to tune in. They're not going to watch extreme left leaning media. It's never even worked on public radio. They tried liberal public radio and the I mean, like, you know, like they have conservative talk show hosts. They've tried in the past liberal talk show hosts and it never never works. The only thing that continues to stay on air and to be funded by the liberals themselves is MPR is MPR, and I still plan on doing a whole day of MPR news just to show you because it's the most ridiculous news on earth. And I don't know how these people listen to it. I've tried listening to it, and a little monotone thing they got going on, it's not for me. It seems weird, it seems fake. I don't know if they're trying to like hypnotize me. It's a it's a strange feeling when I listen to MPR and you kind of get it. I've tried to listen to it. I like I in my past, I have tried to, you know, keep an open mind, listen to all their stories because the reporting is great. Except it's just biased, that's all. It's it's great reporting, it's biased. They have cool stories, but they're biased, right, And I used to listen to a show I think it's I think it was called this American Life, and I found a few episodes that were that were cool. But you just you hear the how they can, how they produce the news and the voices that they use. It's very it's it's almost like going to a therapist. But it seems fake and it's it's it's angled in a way to guide you on how to think. You can tell how far biased that it really is when you're listening to it, and it's, uh, it almost feels like hypnotism to me. It's weird anyway. So I sense a programming happening. I sense it a sense that it's not genuine and it's not real, and I have to I have to leave. I'm out. So there we go. Okay, this is the news. Okay, what else? Judge says he must still approve sale of info Wars to the Onion. That's not what's on info Wars, by the way, that's not it all. Okay. So NBC, NBC. We have figured out over the past month that NBC is about to be taken off the cycle because they're just trash news. Okay. So that's that headline. That's that headline. Let me take you, let me take you to the Info Wars headline. I guarantee you night and day and what you want to do here. This is how we This is how you spot propaganda. Okay, there it is. I didn't even know it, but I knew it. Legal bombshell. This is Info Wars headline. It's official. Federal judge says the sale of Info Wars to the Onion never happened. Now that is now all right? This is why I exist here. This is what the midnight News is all about. It's exposing propaganda. So let's check this out. Let's check out each article. Oh okay, So I don't want to listen to Alex right now he's going to talk about it. I think this is a video. Let me see, let me see. Come on, Info Wars, give me an article on this. Let's make this a story. Okay, is it just a video or is it a story? Watch exclusive Federal Judge Chris Lopez. No, Alex, I don't want to watch you. I don't want to watch you, bro, I just want to read. I don't want to watch or listen to you. He forces you to watch and listen to what he has to say, which is one thing I don't like about info Wars. This video box pops up and it's you can't get out, you can't get away from it. He makes you go to band video to watch everything. I just want to read, so let's see if I can read this slowly pedrol. Judge Chris Lopez made it clear that the Onion did not buy Info Wars and what transpired should not be seen as a sale during a legal discussion this past Monday. Statement from Alex Jones. Okay, so that is that was what the judge said, Judge Lopez, sale never went through. All right. Now, let's go back to NBC and let's go look at their article and see what they had to say about this Kakamaney story. He must still approve it. Do you see the different usage in word in words there? So the judge Lopez says, the sale never happened, but NBC runs the story. Judge says he must still approve. Let's get the actual quote from a judge. Can do either one of them have the actual quote because they had quotation marks at Info Wars. Let's see if NBC sourced this or if they put a spin on this story. And of course they come up with some video they try to make you watch, but at least they allow you to exit it out there. This story written by Eric Ortiz. Always follow the authors too, because you will see the authors that really write biased articles. They'll do it over and over and over again. That's that's when you start to develop or when I start to develop an opinion on a site and certain authors, I just consider them junk news. So we'll keep an eye on Eric Ortiz after this because I need to know way if he sourced the quote or if that title was just liberal bias. Okay. A federal judge said Monday he may hold an evidentiary hearing next month to help determine whether to approve the sale. Did he say that that's not in quotes, that's not in quotes. Info Wars had theirs in quotes. Whatever was status quo pre auction remains status quot. He also declined to immediately roll on Jones's request for a temporary restraining order to disqualify the Onion's bid and said whatever was status so whatever was the way it was before is the way it's gonna be. Firing folks a week before Thanksgiving is not what we do. But it sounds like that's not what occurred. Lopez says, folks are continuing to work. That's the only quotes they Okay, we need to go somewhere else for this article. So let's type in Lopez Info Wars and let's see what we get. We're gonna go somewhere in the middle here. Oh no, you know what the Gateway punnit will usually have quotes. But let's go to c CIA News. Let's go to CIA News. Remember that CIA uh informant without knowing that he was being an informant. The guy who was under that I played for you that was recorded undercover right on the little gay date that they went on. He said that the CIA was going after was going after Alex Jones. Let's see what I call the CIA News because you know Orry Vanderbilt's son, he is mister CNN himself, Anderson Cooper. Let's see what they say. Look at this headline, this and this is surprising from CIA News. CNN. I'll just call it en. Judge rejects bankruptcy plan for Alex Jones's Info Wars, but allows him to liquidate his personal assets. So he did reject it. So NBC NBC's NBC has just been the biggest trash ball news, the biggest garbage fire of news this past month. They don't hire. If they don't start hiring real reporters, they're gonna be They're gonna be going up river with MSNBC and BC. What what should we make that mean? Uh? I'll come up with an acronym for NBC because there's got to be a clever one out there. They do have the cool, coolest little jingle. But yeah, see how Alex Jones spend days leading up to Okay, I don't need to see the little side stories. I just want to read the main story. And I don't want to have to watch a video. I think they only have a video. I really like reading articles. I hope this is not a trend where everyone thinks that you need to Okay, here you go, here's the article. Here's the article. A Texas bankruptcy judge has rejected a proposed liquidation of conspiracy theorists. See they have to put something in there. They're CNN for you, conspiracy theorist Alex Jones. He's been right about so much it's been ridiculous. This is why a lot of people think he's controlled up because he seems like such an insider, especially when you have family ties to the CIA. But then this when the CIA goes after him, did he overstep his bounds? Is he still controlled? Up? Was that date? Was the little gay date? And the undercovered thing? Was that all a ploy? I don't know, but it's interesting because they they said they were trying to cut his leg take his legs out. That's what they said, all right, cut his legs off. Financially okay. Judge Chris Lopez said the Info Wars bankruptcy process has dragged on and that it needed to stop incurring costs and let the families of Sandy Hook victims try to claim what they are owed through state courts. The families have not received payment of the approximately one point five billion dollar because that is ridiculous to charge someone one point five billion dollars for having an opinion for having an opinion that was ridiculous in itself. If I think that a shooting was actually a false flag, I'm gonna say it. They're not gonna go after me though, you know why. They're not gonna get anything. They're gonna go after Alex and cost say he caused some irreparable fake damages. Which is absolute. You know what, I'm not gonna curse. It's ridiculous. It's ridiculous if you I don't care if it was real. False flags are real people. They actually happened, but it doesn't mean they're not staged or planned. You see what I'm saying. The government can can do all of these things secretly. Remember in past transitions, I have shown you the operations that they that they have actually declassed, that they use to control people's minds. They have the technology to do so. Manchurian candidates, right loan shooters. That that's all in those declassified documents. It's all real. Truth is stranger than fiction. Truth is. I mean, if Project mk Ultra was real, even in the tiniest bit, even if they just used drugs, which we now know that that wasn't the only thing that they use. They just didn't get random people put give them LSD and then try to control what they did. That's not how Project mk ultra works. And go back and listen to my previous transmissions to learn more about that, or just look it up yourself. No, no, no, the CIA is an evil, evil agency, the agency whatever they want to call themselves. They need to be obliterated because they actually do things like this. They actually commit coups around the world, they actually have investigated, and they actually have produced their own reports on Mentorian candidates. So I don't know, and that whole deal is strange anyway. That whole deal is strange anyway. So okay, blah blah blah blah. Unanswered questions. The rejection of the bankruptcy plan leaves many questions. I'm still not seeing exact quotes in a statement, and attorney for families said they would press on today is a good day. Alex Jones has lost ownership of info Wars, the corrupt business he hit. Blah blah blah blah blah. Lopez noted that the case is far from over. Those trustees will make decisions about where things go. He said, We're not leaving things into the wind here. Okay, that's a quote. I'm not seeing anything good in these stories. I'm trying to read ahead for you. Mister Jones did everything he could to preserve as much value as he could in free speech systems to play the plaintiffs. Driver said, Okay, so this is just a back and forth in the article. Blah blah, blah blah. The problem is that Jones appealed to his audience. Awful as it is to say, is probably the only thing of value he has that is not exempt in Texas, and it is very difficult to make him use it to benefit anyone else. Okay, So they're just they're just going on to go back and forth and to to go at to go after Alex Jones, just like they always do, which is it's annoying because you can see the play, just you can see the play. How many things has Alex Jones been right about? And they just want to go after him? Yeah, yeah, all right, d d d da da da. And I get I get questioning him, I really do. I really do. I understand that. But the way these people go after him in these stories is just it does it's it's it's corny almost, it's it's to an extent that is just corny. And I just it's not believable. It really isn't. All right, So that's CNN. CNN's never really believable, I thought, because the the headline was at least better than NBC's because that is what happened. The judge rejected the bankruptcy, so that's a that's a stand up headline because there was a back and forth and but but I mean, honestly, for him to do this, it shows a lack of previous a biased on previous reporting, and a lack of knowledge for those thinking that they were going to handle this in this way, and by that I mean handle the buying of this company. If they thought that they were just going to go in give a give a regular bid and just say they wanted in news articles when they really didn't when it was never confirmed, that's you see, they tried to weaponize the news to make everyone believe this was happening and just tried to force this purchase through.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: Go figure, that's liberals for you. Okay, So now that we've done CNN News, Max, CBS, let's go to ABC. You know what, today will just end it on ABC just because ABC News. We're gonna stick with Legacy News and see if they can come up with anything better than everyone else is talking about. Because if you notice, Legacy News always tells you the same story, regurgitated story, over and over and over again. They'll change a word here and there, but they want to make sure that you're programmed. Oh, nope. ABC News totally different. There we go. This is well, no, it's not no, it's not just worded different. I was right. They're gonna talk about the war. They're just gonna talk about it a little different. US bombs numerous hooty weapons storage sites in Yemen. Official says, So at least they're bringing attention to the war. They're gonna bring attention to the other side of it, but they're still gonna propagate war. But at least, listen, at least they're telling the story here from a different perspective, and I'm all right with that right now. Usually, as we've seen the past month or so, legacy News tells you the same stories. That's why I go over this to try to show you that they all talk about the same thing. But sometimes sometimes like CBS was the outlier a couple of times. Remember they had the two stories that we liked or I liked. ABC this is a decent story. So they quoted. They say, forces directed by US Central Command conducted multiple air strikes on numerous irm backed hoo the weapons. I mean, listen, Biden is just another Obama bomb bomb bomb Bombombadiir. He's just gonna continue to bomb. This is what they do. They create the chaos and they come in and clean it up the way they want. It's it's liberal maneuver, but they're using this. It's a conservative maneuver too. It shouldn't be. But Bush went right along with the military industrial complex and the plans for his father's touted new world order. That he just went along with this, and that's all Biden's doing. He's going along to get along. If anyone believed ever that that old man was ever doing anything, had any real power, he has power behind him. He has a real power behind him. But he is just He was just the face. And America should be ashamed that they allowed an elderly gentleman, well, I can't even call him a gentleman, an elderly criminal with potential Alzheimer's and definite, definite, definitely showed signs of aging, couldn't walk upstairs, walked randomly into the woods, had to be directed where to go. For us to allow that to be the face of America is shameful. It is shameful. Here we go, the US, along with the UK, first launch air strikes. So the US and the UK just doing what they do and you wonder, and you wonder why the Arab world is not a fan of the West. You don't see think about it. Just put it in perspective. If Yemen was a giant country, a massive military power, and they decided just to go bomb bombbamb Madir, they decided to go crazy with the bombs on the UK for whatever reason, Say they didn't like the queen and king, say they didn't like how they were treating their people, and they just went over there and started dropping bombs. Would that be okay? Absolutely not. It is no government's job or position to go police any other government. Those people should and will and usually do eventually when allowed to or when given the chance to. They usually rise up against those governments. But you see, when a one world order can just give a certain dictator or a regime a nod like hey, little nudge, nudge on the back, go take care of your citizens, rope oh or wait, hey us, looks like Yemen's getting out of control. Why don't you uh not nod wink wink, Why don't you just go handle this problem, create some chaos over there, and then we we can't have the people organized like this. Look at look at them they all got guns in the streets, not why don't you go, Why don't we just go drop a few bombs and then let them clean up the mess. You see how that works. When power is consolidated, no matter who has it, it is absolutely corrupted. Every single time. The key to freedom is decentralization. It always has been the articles of confederation. CONFA confederation is a step forward as far as I'm concerned, anything that unites power. It sounds great, right, united sounds great. But we've seen via this experiment that when you allow a united power, that all that means is concidvalidated power by the elite. That's all that means. Decentralizing power and promoting personal freedom. That is key to a peaceful and orderly and peaceful society because on the small scale, people will stand up for themselves. But when you have a giant military looming over you, how much harder is it for you to do? Think about it? Okay? So yeah, I don't like. The US war machine needs to be completely dismantled, and I think hopefully our heavenly Father can step in through the goodness of potential leaders and backed by our prayers and our consciousness and are shedding light on the darkness, backed by pressure by an informed people. I hope that maybe one day we can change this, we can disrupt and destroy this war machine that has become the West. Yeah, that's my opinion. There there's no reason. There's no reason ever, ever for war period. Okay, Now, that did not cover what I saw happening on social media today. And of course people are bringing the news, bringing the real story. And the real story today is not just one. It's not just one real story that I noticed, So I mean, I can almost title this. It will be stuff that they want you to forget and also stuff they don't want you to pay attention to. That today is the real story. One of the first things I saw today and I thought it was great, is never let them forget. It was just a meme, and sometimes memes can can bring home a lot of truth, and that's what this one did today. And by by never let them forget, we're talking about this. It is tis the season to get sick. And now we're noticing throughout the world that the unvaxed are living their best life and the vaxed are having tons of issues, tons of problems, and vaccine injuries are coming coming to light. You name it, lawsuits, you name it. But never never forget Gene Simmons. You're willing to walk among us unvaccinated. You are the enemy, says fake jew Gene Simmons. Next Don Lemon, super liberal Don Lemon, don't have don't have the vaccine, can't go to the supermarket, can't go to the ball game, can't go to work. No shirt, no shoes, no service. That's Don Lemon. That's how much he cared about the truth or cared about freedom. Oh and then you have the guy, thank goodness that is after January twentieth, leaving the country. He can go on and get on along with Ellen DeGeneres and hopefully the law will. You know what, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna say that nothing has been confirmed. But uh, mister Jimmy Kimmel, never forget what he said. Who gets an ICU bed vaccinated person? Come right in, unvaccinated person who gobbled horse goo? Rest in peace, wheezy. He said that as a joke, but he wasn't joking, you see. Oh, and never forget here. Pierce Morgan loved the idea of COVID vaccine passports for everywhere, flights, clubs, gyms, shops. It's time COVID denying anti vaxer loonies had their bullshit bluff called well that didn't age well, peers, because we're doing great, we're doing great. Your masks came up. It came it came out into the light that there was no scientific packing that they ever worked your vaccinations. Well, it came out into the light that they caused more heart disease, that they that there's vaccine injuries associated with them, and that it was more of an experimental drug than it was a traditional vaccine. Pierce, Piers, Peers, Piers, Peers, Peers, And these are people, these are people that people follow, that they watch. They're influencing people, and they were influencing people, giving them absurd, incorrect information and not only doing that, but judging the people that were not drinking their kool aid, judging them along the way. Here's one Arnold Schwarzenegger, screw your freedom. Never forget that. How about never forget Howard Stern? When are we gonna stop putting up with the idiots in this country and just say it's mandatory to get vaccinated? Them f their freedom you see, you see, how about them apples? You like apples? How about them apples? Never forget those people, never forget, forgive them and pray for them. But you know what, you can totally forgive them as far as God is concerned. But when you're voting, just remember that the spirit of the adversary worked through the higher ups in the media world like that, the higher up influencers worked through them first to try to control you. Remember that, okay? So oh and here we go. This is what they don't you. They never forget that Barack Obama he was He won the Nobel Peace Prize. Do you remember that, the Nobel p Piece Prize. Okay, So, never forget that. Under his watch, drone strikes increased by two hundred percent. The program killed between three hundred and eighty four to eight hundred and seven people. In twenty eleven. He became the first president to order the killing. This is happening too fast here, let's let's pause this. His administration created a disposition matrix, a database of targets marketed for death. Let's continue. Each Tuesday, he personally reviewed who would be added to the kill list. That guy won the Nobel Peace Prize. Do you see a pattern here? Next, the full civilian death toll remains classified. It was so high to this day, still classified. That was under Barack Obama. And here we go again. He ordered five hundred and forty two drone strikes from his secret every Tuesday kill list. That's Barack Obama. And here we go. This is what was happening too fast. But I caught back up here. In two thousand and nine, Barack Obama inherited a drone program with forty five strikes on record, So he went from forty five to the numbers I just shared with you. Nobel Peace Prize. You say, no Bel Peace Prize, so peaceful. Yeah, and under his watch, remember drone strikes increased by twelve hundred percent. That's right, Nobel Peace Prize winning. How about the program killed yet three hundred and eighty forty eight hundred and seven civilians, not military targets, civilians according to all official reports. Yeah, that's Barack Obama. A boy, boy, oh boy. And in twenty eleven, just remember that evil was working so prevalently through Barack Obama. He became the first president to order the killing of an American citizen abroad. Remember that. All right, So then and this is all. This is all from Instagram. Okay, this is healthy reminders of why we have to be in the know, why we cannot remember when evil, when evil showed its face and when evil took action, because we have to stay vigilant. We have to you know it be ready. So then we have this and I have a clip for you. I have a clip for you that's really relevant today. And this is the part of this being the real story that they don't want you to pay attention to. And they won't touch this on legacy media with a ten football. So here find I find this very informative, give it a listen to ask mister Carrol and anybody else would like to answer this.
Speaker 2: Can you name some of these NGOs that have specifically taken these hundreds of millions of dollars and not used it protect these children?
Speaker 4: Gothic charities with in family services, Jewish Family Services.
Speaker 1: Oh what was that? Jewish Family services, Catholic services? Did you say? Did you mean Zionists and Jesuits? Is that what you meant? Please continue.
Speaker 4: I spoke to a gentleman that works in DHS. He actually sends the electronic fund transfers, and I asked him, sir, tell me who do you send, who are you responsible for? And how much is the largest check you cut? He said, I'm over Jewish Family Services and I cut a check for six hundred million dollars And I said, is that for like three years?
Speaker 1: And he told me, jj get in the game. That's two or three months and misrenewable, folks. This this was a hearing held by held by the Homeland Security Committee for the Missing Migrant Children victims. This was a actual hearing. Did you hear the numbers? Six hundred million dollars every two to three months? And it's recurring, and it's recurring. Do you see did you see and did you hear did you hear the NGOs that they that they said, the Catholic services, the Jewish families, did you hear that there? They sound, they sound delightful, They sound like they're supposed to be helping. They sound like they're supposed to be helping. But look at the money that they get, Look at the money that they get, and look at the results and the problems that we still have, and that not only that we still have, but that seem to be growing and our government is giving these non government organizations, these NGOs this much money, Where is that money going? And why are there so many missing children? Just just look into this for yourself. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but it is involving the Jesuits and the Zionists. So keep that in mind and look into this for yourself. Let's find the truth. Let's find the truth, because they can have all the meetings they want, but if nothing is done about it, then it was in vain. So let's really find the truth out. If anyone who can, anyone who's listening, who may be in a position to be a whistleblower, speak out. If you know something, say something, seriously, say it to me. If I can vet you and we can prove what you have is real. Transmission X is always a place that whistleblowers can come because because Nate Allen me, I I don't care. I will release whatever I have, whatever I can to help another person, but it has to be real, and I will it will be questioned to the nth degree. But if you're listening, and if you ever want to come forward, provide real information and truly be a whistleblower, you can always use I will always use this platform to help shed light on the darkness, always, at all times, no matter what. Remember that if you're ever hearing this, no matter where you are in the world, if you need to shed some light on some darkness, I will vet you and we will go through a process. Because it is very dangerous to be someone you know, I mean, everyone witnessed Julian Assange. But would I be willing to do it for a good for for the right cause. Would I be willing to put out information to keep so I wouldn't snitch on the source. If I could vet it, if I could verify everything, I would keep that information close to the vest. You could not. I could say that you anonymously provided the information if you would like any any way that you want to go about it, if it's true, if it's real, and if it's vile, if it's dark. This whole, this whole reason for me existing is to shed light on that darkness and to live for the truth. Because remember, yeah, sure, the Christ is the way, the truth and the life, and that the truth is the only thing that sets us free. Let's continue, Let's continue this shedding light on the darkness, and let's let's listen to something else that is out there in social media land. And I don't want this to be gossip. I want this to be factually based. But sometimes you have to follow a story even if it hasn't matured yet. Let's say you have to follow a story when it's beginning so that more people can focus on it, so that facts can be brought to light. Now when I'm about to play for you, well we'll see this. Let's just continue to play some clips that shed light on darkness that they don't want you to see. So in that light, So that was other another undercover operation. You know, these people just reveal everything on dates. He said that wasn't recording, was I remember? He also said, I think we'll find out when it's too late. That's the NIH. Guess who was behind that research from the NIH A mister doctor Fauci. And the only man in Congress to go after him was the son of the guy that I think as an American hero, Ron Paul. Rand Paul put his the proverbial feet to the fire, grilled him, and in my opinion, Fauci should be locked up for crimes against humanity. In my opinion, now you be the judge. But that was straight from the horse's mouth. Okay, that was that. It is what it is. And unfortunately we have allowed three letter organizations like that so much power that this guy feels entitled enough that to allow evil to work through him, that he can hide. He feels entitled in safe enough to commit these atrocities and to allow them to stand that he speaks about these things on a date, on a date. That's how James O'Keefe, brilliant as he is, gets the majority of these people to talk because he gets them just like old empires were overthrown in the bedroom. You never ever heard of that, just like empires are overthrown in the bedroom. Well, I think he just took that and he used it on dates. They're not even having to get to second base. They're just on the date, having some dinner, and these people are revealing. This is how this is another way that your heavenly Father works through you. Because people, what is done in the dark will be brought to the light. It will no matter what, and it will be brought to the light by courageous people like James O'Keeffe using brilliant strategies, and it will be brought to the light because out of these out of these people's mouths, they can't help themselves but to give themselves away. And now that we have information available instantaneously, as much at his as it has become a curse, we can use it or our heavenly Father uses it. All glory goes to God because he uses this, he is reality, He has consciousness and reality all the same time. He uses this to bring light to these dark situations. And that's it's one of the most amazing things. When you actually sit back and witness it, it's incredible. So it's do you I mean you heard it for yourself. You heard it for yourself as much do you remember? I mean at the time, I worked for a grocery store in Texas that put the six feet away that the little stickers all over the ground had everyone in masks because they too drank the kool aid. They even in tech, they too drank the kool aid. The company was all behind it because they go along to get along. And I wonder who you know, I wonder how much money they were given. I wonder how much money that certain interest paid big business to go along to get along. Just saying all right, Well, let's keep this, let's keep this train going. We might just continue. We might just do this and every now and then when I find a real story, I might just give it to you. We might just you know what, this may be a pivotal moment in the transmission next midnight news. We might just uncover what was done in the dark and bring it to light at the end of going through the propaganda every night. I kind of liked this. It kind of has a good feel. I got a good vibe from this. Let's continue to shed light on some darkness. Give the listen, Give the listen.
Speaker 5: NHE now that you were working there, probably should be like saying this out loud. They might have funded uh A Lab in Wuhan, China to like make what do you think about the NHE now that you were in working there.
Speaker 1: Probably like saying the style loud.
Speaker 5: They might have funded wuh A Lab in wu Han, China to like make adviser, what.
Speaker 4: Do you think about the NHE now that you were in working there, Probably like saying the style loud.
Speaker 5: They might have funded uh A Lab in wu Han, China to like make adfiser and Maderna. I was getting a bunch of money from it from all these vaccine mandates.
Speaker 2: Roger Sholin is with the National Institute of Health.
Speaker 5: For other vaccines like measles or whatever, you have to go through several rounds of approval, but these were accelerated through the approval. Do you think that like the bamary, but it's really about to be with THEOG I think we're all gonna learn when it's too late.
Speaker 1: I think that's important.
Speaker 3: The lack of effectiveness of the vaccine product.
Speaker 5: Like the six foot rule, remember that, Like that wasn't like based on any real evidence that that did anymore, but it was completely made up.
Speaker 2: Roger then brings up politics, talks about which political party he prefers, and what would happen to him in NIH under an incoming Trump administration.
Speaker 1: I think it would be worse for the NIH.
Speaker 5: I think it would be better for a Democrat. Today in office, we sometimes fly under the radar of like the really street guys.
Speaker 1: I don't think it would impact you.
Speaker 5: I don't think I have too much to worry about it. I started recording right.
Speaker 1: And what you just heard is from a port in Vancouver when she said, f that port and she's there's a woman angrily walking away from the Port of Vancouver. She says that she hears the screams of children every night out of containers from these container ships. Now, this is what I was referencing. This is a social media This is all over social media right now if you weren't aware, And it may not have any legs at all, it could just be the crazy ramblings of a crazy woman. But let's keep an eye on this story. Research Evergreen, research Evergreen, and the Clinton's association with Evergreen, and this modern day story may not have a lot of legs, but the majority of shipping goes over the sea, and it is not like children haven't been found in containers before. And we all have found out the past ten years how seriously and how big child trafficking business really is. But just so you know, when I was referencing this before, this happened in nineteen eighty two, when I'm about to play for you, and it has been referenced as happening all the way up to modern day, all the way up to modern day. So this is super interesting and it so this what this does is that the theory that children are being trafficked in containers well, this gives it a little credence. Give it a listen. Foreign radio call from Ron Jelette, the foreman.
Speaker 2: They said the men were throwing up and there was something really wrong.
Speaker 3: One of them fell down and hit me right in front of my feet.
Speaker 6: On February three, nineteen eighty to a shipping container company in Los Angeles, California, we possess the container that belonged to a man named Malvin Weisberg.
Speaker 1: You see, guys, Malvin wasn't just a regular guy. Weisberg, noticed the last name. Not just a regular guy.
Speaker 6: Continue, he owned multiple medical labs in Santa Monica, and let's just say some disturbing things were happening there. But we'll get to that in the end.
Speaker 1: So why was this container taken away?
Speaker 6: It turns out that Marvin felt to pay bills on time, and when the container was repossessed, workers started complaining about a terrible smell, like something had died inside. By the next day, on February fourth, the company sententeen to open up the container, and guys, what they found is beyond shocking.
Speaker 3: So I was asked by Nick to have a cru go down and unload the container at the other yard.
Speaker 1: I got a radio call.
Speaker 2: They said the men were throwing up and there was something really wrong.
Speaker 3: One of them fell down and hit me right in front of my feet, and it was opened up and there it was. It was a mutilated body.
Speaker 6: Inside were the remains of sixteen thousand, four hundred and thirty three on born babies, most of them were over twenty weeks old. It turns out that Malvin had been performing in legal abortions, and instead of properly disposing of the remains, he stored them in the container. And despite this horrifying discovery, no charges were ever filed against them. Malvin Weisberg walked away without facing any consequences.
Speaker 1: Without facing any consequences, the fake Jew not facing any consequences. That is a theme that has been prevalent in this country and is and in Israel. Just keep that in mind, Just watch it take place, and once you see it, you will not be able to unsee it. Like whenever I watch movies, I just can't watch movies anymore. I see the symbolism, the hidden symbolism, I see the propaganda. I can't just read the news anymore. But once you see this, what this is doing is it's unraveling the adversaries world, this world, the worldly things. It's unraveling and it's breaking up your programming. And that's good because even though the truth may not be so kind to observe what happens, once you see it, you can't unsee it. And once there's a little flicker of light in the darkness, it'll light up a whole room. So when we can bring light to any type of darkness, especially here on Transmission X, it's gonna happen. And sometimes the truth isn't pretty and it's not easy to hear, but once you see it, you know what to look for. And the more people that are looking, the more that it's gonna have to be hidden, the less that it will happen, because there will be serious repercussions. And God's wrath is real anyway, So let's continue. Let's let's just keep this train rolling. I'm having this is this is good. I think this is gonna be a new segment bringing light to darkness at the end of all the propaganda. I think this might I think this might have some This might grow some legs. Use that a lot, and this might grow some legs. This, this might have a little momentum behind it because I feel good about it. Okay, so one thing that I wanted to So after all of that, right, after all that, now this this this post said mic drop. Right, what you're about to hear is this guy defend Israel and it's supposed to be a mic drop. And then what you're gonna hear afterwards, of course, is me completely obliterating this mic drop. But this is how they defend themselves, and this is how they defend war. So here, give it a listen, talk a lot.
Speaker 2: We're center read about Israel's responsibility to provide aid in Gaza. Why does Israel have a responsibility to provide aid to Gaza. Israel is the victim of an unprovoked, vicious attack on October seventh. Why should they provide aid to their aggress to the aggressor nation or aggressor?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Godza is not a nation to the aggressors on October seventh. We didn't provide an aid to Germany and Japan during World War two?
Speaker 1: Uh? What we we did provide aid to an assistance to many of the countries that we've operated in recently as ninety World War two.
Speaker 2: If you had been in George Marshall's or Dwight Eisenhower's position in Worlder two? Would you have wanted to provide aid to Germany?
Speaker 1: A ridiculous example? Are you kidding me? Did you hear? Did you hear? Impose our pause of Gazza is not a nation. No, it's an open air prison that Israel created for Palestinian people. So who was the aggressor? Who's been the aggressor the entire time? Would this oppression or slavery create an extremism?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Should we support the extremism? No? But do you have to You have to understand Israel is the aggressor and they have caused this, They have brought this on themselves. Is any of it right? Is it killing right? No? But for this guy, they're what they're doing is they're arguing back and forth because we are funding, we are helping fund Israel. They are arguing back and forth. And this is the mic drop. You should you should see this on social media. Mic drop, Mike, you know, let me see what this says? Real quick? Hold on, I got it because it's mic drop. Senator Tom Cotton leaves Biden's secretary of Defense speechless. Why should Israel be responsible for providing you. Not only should they provide aid the Gaza because they created the open air prison, your moron, Not only should they do that all of their neighbors because of their offenses from the past. However, long since nineteen forty eight, so seventy something, yet seventy four years, their offenses in the past seventy four years, they should as wealthy as they have become. As wealthy as they have become. It may be the only place in modern time where I would agree with reparations, because if do you not agree that the Palestinian people were doing just fine until Israel was created as a warring nation against their enemies, and now that Israel is their nonstyle. Listen, if Israel had any moments of peace and then all of a sudden, Palestinians were just the immediate aggressor, I would change my tune. But that is not historically accurate. It never has been ever. And I see what they're trying to do. They're trying to give opinions like me to the liberal side while the rest of the world is so conservative. They are using that to weaponize against the truth. Because the truth is is that little death cult of theirs, that little death cult that wants to raise the Antichrist and create this new world order. That little death cult is running elites in Israel. It is running elites in the Middle East period. It is the one that creates the billionaire. Satan, the adversary creates the billionaires, the trillionaires. He speaks through their mouths, through their actions. None of it is ever peaceful. And when is the last time regular civilians, everyday people, and remember they're regular civilians, are everyday people that their children, their families to this elite world. When's the last time the Middle East has been peaceful? Riddle me that? And who is it? Because of? Because of these Iotolas, because of these Benjamin and Yahoos, because of these elites, these deep states, these wonderful people that have such a they have such a past and a history in this world that's documented. They go through hell because the people they allow to lead them lead them straight to hell. They get put through the ringer, the worst crimes known to man. They get bombed, they get put in open air prisons. While we complain when the price of food goes up, Now listen, do I complain when the price of food goes up? Yes, but to put it in perspective and to watch these people go through this and our leaders, our billionaires, trillionaire companies, for them not to go over there and squash this and create peace, for them to make money off of this war. It's wrong, It's wrong, and it will never be right. And that, friends, is the real story. Let's keep shedding light on the darkness. Always do that. Let's always let you know what this is going to be a thing. I might this may be a segment every night or at least once a week where I go through social media post and show you that people are spreading the truth and the news. The legacy media continues to spread an agenda, continues to spread their propagandized lives. Their mockingbird media continues to lose to a God that works through we the people. Thank you, friends for spending this time with me. I really appreciate it. Thanks for having coffee with me, doing whatever you gotta do, drinking your energy, drink. Thank you so much. Continue to be the light, friends and family need all glory to our heavenly Father, all glory to God. Continue to be the light though, remember them. It's important if you are informed and your friends are not. As much as it may be uncomfortable, you have to provide your testimony. You do not have to be dogmatic. You do not have to push your ideas on people, but spread what you have experienced and what you've learned and let them make up their minds for themselves. As long as you do that, as long as you walk with the truth and spread the truth or spread information and tell them to find the truth, you are helping people discern what is truth and what is fiction. And in that way you help people figure out for themselves because never listen to me, always research what I say. You help people and you guide them toward your shoe because you're shore was the way, the truth and the life. So with that being said, thank you again. And always always always spiritually, physically, mentally, always always always be ready