Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio on app.
Speaker 2: What else is going on? Time for What's Happening?
Speaker 1: Well, as I mentioned that Russian prisoner swap deal was massive, twenty four people involved, several countries and obviously some backchannel negotiations that took years, as we heard, and it was supposed to include it was supposed to include Alexi Navolney. At the Cologne airport last night, a group of associates of Alexi Navali gathered waiting for a plane to arrive from Anchor a Turkey on board. There were thirteen people who had been incarcerated in different Russian prisons, including three who had worked with Alexi Navolney's regional coordinators in various Russian cities and had been jailed for what the term according to Russia was extremism. So, along with Wall Street Journal reporter of a Gershkvich and a couple of other Americans, including Paul Wheeland, former marine, all headed back to their same areas. There was an undertone of anger for the one guy who was not involved in this, of course, Alexi Navolney, who died in prison back in February. Of course, there is an assumption, pretty strong assumption, that the Russians killed him because of the amount of opposition that he had put up against against Vladimir Putin. Kamala Harris does have enough votes to become the Democratic nominee. They made it official today this virtual role call to earn the party's nomination. The role call itself doesn't end until Monday, but she's already amassed enough nominations from the delegates who will be there, according to Jamie Harris Jamie Harrison sorry, the Democratic National Committee chair. He said this morning, I am so proud to confirm that Vice President Harris has earned more than a majority of votes from all convention delegates and will be the nominee of the Democratic Party following the close of voting on Monday. Convention delegates have been virtually voting by email or by phone since yesterday morning on this virtual roll call. They still have, like I said, until Monday afternoon to cast their votes. Also breaking story today is that the Justice Department is suing TikTok, accusing them of violating a children's online privacy law and violating a settlement that had reached with another federal agency. The complaint, filed with the FTC in a federal court here in California, comes as TikTok has embroiled and yet another legal battle to determine if it's going to continue to operate here in the United States. This latest lawsuit looks at allegations that TikTok and Byte Dance, its Chinese own parent company, violated a federal law that would require kid oriented apps and websites to get parental consent before collecting personal information of anybody any kid under the age of thirteen. The United States decided to file the lawsuit following an investigation by the Federal Trade Commission that looked into whether they were complying with the previous settlement that was involving TikTok's predecessor, called musically Well. Another company is leaving the state of California. Chevron, a massive, massive oil company second largest in the United States, says it's going to move its headquarters from California to Houston, Texas. The company reported its second quarter earnings today fell far short of profit expectations, which doesn't necessarily have to do with the state of California, but Houston is the epicenter of the oil industry, and the Chevron CEO said, we had our headquarters gradually growing in Texas and gradually pulling down in California. This is a continuation of a trend that's been underway for some time. So there's about seven thousand people who currently work for Chevron in Houston. Here there are only about two thousand, and they were based up in the Bay Area. And then finally, California fast food workers won another minimum wage increase. Members of the California Fast Food Workers Union, which is a branch of the SEIU, presented their quote demands at a first ever meeting of the Fast Food Council. That is a new state panel comprised of government employees, industry reps, and worker representatives trying to develop standards for the fast food industry in California, including pay Now. The SCIU is asking minimum wage to be increased to twenty dollars and seventy cents an hour to keep up with the rising cost of living, which is only going to shut more restaurants down.
Speaker 2: And these people are going to look for a job completely.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Finally, do not take hugs from a stranger.
Speaker 4: Do not.
Speaker 1: Authorities are reminding everybody in the Monrovia area after a a woman was approached by a stranger who gave her a hug and then walked away. Somehow this guy was able to remove her watch from her wrist and she didn't realize it until the stranger was gone.
Speaker 2: So it's one thing.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's a it's a pickpocketing trick to be able to do that, and one of the best ways to do it is to physically contact someone else. It's not like they do in the movies where you don't ever feel them touch you as they take your wallet and your child and your motorcycle keys. It's they actually put their bodies on you. On Fridays, we like to talk about entertainment.
Speaker 4: The following program is for entertainment purposes.
Speaker 2: Homeline, Welcome to tonight's entertainment. I have to entertain.
Speaker 4: Is this entertainment?
Speaker 2: I have to entertain? I want to bring good quality entertainment here.
Speaker 1: I am entertainment.
Speaker 4: Are you not at the train due.
Speaker 2: Entertainment to like and lack all baschlord parties? There was some entertainment.
Speaker 1: Always entertaining. Is ABC's entertainment reporter. Jason Nathanson over the hill in Hollywood.
Speaker 4: What's called yeah, ah, you know, just happy to be here on a Friday.
Speaker 1: Well, happy to have you here on a Friday, warm Friday. Deadpool Wolverine is going to be the top of the box office, right it is.
Speaker 4: It's going to continue to break records, and I think by Sunday it'll be it'll be the highest grossing rated movie of all time in the US, beating the Passion of the Christ. I should have made that a trivia question. Actually, what was the highest grossing movie of all time in the US?
Speaker 2: I guess the Passion of the Christ.
Speaker 4: It was, so it should do that on Sunday, fitting late on a Sunday, right, beating that, beating that, and so well so that that's big for that. And then also I think this weekend or just maybe even so far, it's already it's the second highest grossing movie of the year so far, with The Inside Out too in its sights. They'll take it a little while to get there. But it hasn't even opened in Japan yet. I think it opened yesterday or today in Japan, and uh so, I mean there's still so much more money on the table for for it to make Sorry. Actually, Inside Out Too has not opened in Japan yet. I'm mixing those together, that's sorry, and in uh insideut too. I also read this yesterday, Inside Out to the highest grossing film ever in Mexico ever, which I was kind of surprised by.
Speaker 2: Trivia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, piece, but that's that's what I'm here for, is odd trivia.
Speaker 1: There's a bunch of stuff that is coming out. I know that there's a season finale coming up on Sunday, right.
Speaker 4: Yes, House of the Dragon season two. If you've been watching, if you understand what's going on in that show, it's.
Speaker 1: This is the prequel or pre existing two Game of Thrones.
Speaker 4: This is the prequel set. I think it's a couple hundred years before Game of Thrones, but not exactly sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, can you tell just by the technology that they're using.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they have iPhone sixes, which is strange. I mean that's just old. It seems old that they would have those. And the dragons. That's no, there's no GPS on the dragons, right, no, it yeah, it's all it's all pretty much feels the same like Game of Thrones. But it is still I have found this season. Although I really like the season and I really like the show and I'm into it watching every week with anticipation, I have found it confusing, as many have all along with Game of Thrones, and just the sheer number of characters and places and strategies and who's who and the names. I just I don't know people's names, and I don't know if I don't think I'm alone there. I've seen some other people say the same kind of thing. I hope it's not just me getting older.
Speaker 1: One of the things that my wife was given I believe it was by producer Michelle Cube when she was watching Game of Thrones, was an actual print out of the basically a family tree or family trees of the characters for Game of Thrones to keep them together.
Speaker 2: I wonder if you've found one of those might be I.
Speaker 4: Have seen and I have seen those, but and that's fine for some of the major families, but there are so many other characters that you wouldn't be on a family tree. They're just characters. So it's it's tough. And I can't say I've seen the season finale for Sunday, which introduces more characters that we haven't seen and and and but you know, it didn't confuse me. But I'll be interested to see what people's reactions are come Monday.
Speaker 1: I think my Friday Night choice is going to be The Instigators, This Matt Damon Casey Affleck film with the goofy little thieves that find themselves on the run. The trailer looks funny. I think that's just in theaters this week.
Speaker 2: I don't want it to be.
Speaker 4: I think it's it's it's gonna be on Apple TV. I think next weekend, if I remember correctly.
Speaker 2: That's stupid.
Speaker 4: So so are you planning to actually go out to the theater? No, I said that because I didn't think you would be.
Speaker 1: I did that Monday, so I you know, of course yes, And I loved it. Okay, it was it was exactly what I expected. And like I said to my wife, I think, I mean I got more than she did.
Speaker 2: Some of these references to.
Speaker 1: Other Marvel movies and sort of the behind the scenes, you know when when Ryan Reynolds leans over to Hugh Jackman and says ninety until you're ninety to say that Disney's going to take advantage of this guy and make him come back as this character over and over again. I got a lot of those jokes. I didn't get all of them by any means.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: In fact, there's a fun I think it's Screen Crush is a YouTube series. It's a channel on YouTube where they go through all of these movies and talk about the two hundred plus Easter eggs that appear at a two hour movie. Oh wow, even that, I mean there's I got about forty of the Easter eggs.
Speaker 4: I don't even know how you do that because they go so fast. You have to sit there and watch it like five or six times, especially without having watching it at home, without having the replay. That'd be tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be very tough. How's how's Baxter?
Speaker 4: Uh Murrow?
Speaker 2: Murrow?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Why did I think, oh, Baxter, because that's the name of the dog from uh the Ron Burgundy.
Speaker 4: Yes, that is true. My dog, I I do not have n Burgundy's dog. Murrow is my dog, and he has had He's had a heck of a week, which is a little bit while we're not talking about the movies that are coming out this week, because I didn't get a chance to see him. Because he's been in and out of the hospital with it started last week with a lot of stuff coming out of both ends which we won't get into sure, then pretty descriptive, which then led into something else which was I guess totally separate, where where he had a stroke and there were some seizures and uh, then there was we're in the hospital, and then yesterday there was a it was a is it a brain tumor, a cancer's brain tumor in which he's going to die in a month or is it a stroke which he could possibly recover from? And thankfully who got the news that it is it was a stroke. I mean thankfully to say thankfully it was a stroke. Right, It seems weird, but yes, in the context, in the context of things, it was a stroke. So he is now home and drugged and just kind of wandering around the house like a zombie. But he is hopefully going to fully recover.
Speaker 2: But he's there wandering, so that's good.
Speaker 4: It's been a stressful and very expensive weeks. Thank god for pet insurance, which I will shout out to everybody out there get get pet insurance because it is now paid for itself. And also shout out to the people at the VCA hospital in west La who were absolutely fantastic, and I very much thank them.
Speaker 2: Well, I've been through that.
Speaker 1: I know how hard that is, so I know that you had some sleepless nights. Yes, oh, thank you very much and I I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Best to you and best in mar Well.
Speaker 1: On the program, we try to be as informative as we possibly can.
Speaker 2: Sometimes we get in our own way when it comes to that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: But there are still opportunities for us to all learn something on The Gary and Channon Show. So we always ask you at the end of this week what you learned on the Gary and Channon Show.
Speaker 4: This week?
Speaker 2: Hey, guys is della.
Speaker 5: This is what I learned on the Gary and Shannon Show. This is a real quickie. Carrie still does not like cats. Deborah is somewhat not a cat like her, but you know she gets a passing grade. She likes all animals, but Gary, Gary, Gary too bad.
Speaker 1: I trust me, I'm not missing anything by not liking cats.
Speaker 3: Hi, guys, Well, the island this past week was that Shannon Permy is a Disneyland prison prole and as shannonoff Man is a cycle.
Speaker 4: When Disney nantas credit have a great day. I hope it's after week we go.
Speaker 1: That's strong, including both Shannons.
Speaker 2: That's pretty strong.
Speaker 6: This week on The Garian Shannon Show, I learned that the Benioff Ocean Science Laboratory at UC Santa Barbara is using drones to search the waters off.
Speaker 4: Santa Claus Beach and Ventura for sharks.
Speaker 6: They're using AI to discriminate between sharks and other objects that might be in the ocean. They use the information for conservation and to notify locals and officials about sharks in the water. It's kind of cool anyway, y'all have good again to see you bye.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, very very smart up, there's one.
Speaker 3: This week on the show, I learned that I'm not the only fifty one year old boy on Earth who has a great affinity for the eighties classic Time Ban. Yeah, and I also learned that I'm not the only fifty one year old boy whose entire family shunned him after insisting that they watch Time Ban. It's on Netflix for the first time.
Speaker 4: Return the map.
Speaker 3: That was scary, all right, dude doing a great job.
Speaker 1: What was he called a big head guy? I don't remember the great something, the great being or something? What you learned this week on The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 7: This week on The Gary and Shannon Show, I learned that there is a very lucrative black market for chocolate cupcakes at the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One of the was it Norwegian's one of the guys, one of the athletes made this big TikTok video and a splash on TikTok regarding the chocolate cupcakes and how delightful they were.
Speaker 7: Hi, Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 2: What I learned this week is what I've learned many weeks before, but it just confirms it. I think Shannon might have a.
Speaker 3: Better contract than you, Gary, because she's always off, especially on Fridays.
Speaker 2: I wish I had her schedule. Anyway, have a good weekend.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you later, have a great weekend. Uh Yeah, that's what you learned this week on The Gary and Channon Show. Our nine news not that you need to know. Come along now. These are the stories that fell through the cracks because of the sheer amount of other things that we had to talk about over the course of this week.
Speaker 2: Here's our honorable mention. Honorable mention, not supposed to mention, not to mention.
Speaker 7: It's been an honor serving with you.
Speaker 5: A great and honorable most is.
Speaker 4: So today we're holding auditions to become the newest member of Honorable Menson.
Speaker 2: I love this guy's name.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I have seen any of his work, but Spanky Spangler is a daredevil in the vein of say Evil Knievel from back in the old days. He is up to do his last stunt at the age of seventy six at the Butte silverbo County Fair tonight. This is the Butte Civic Center. It's going to have the rodeo, the four ahe the live music, all the stuff that you would expect Butte Montana, but in this case it's going to include Spanky Spangler doing a free fall for his last stunt. And he said, I'm just gonna do with what I'm comfortable with. It's going to be eight or nine stories something like that. He made his first free fall in Butte, Montana in two thousand and two when he jumped while he was on fire from the Finland Hotel. He said, when I look out, I seen people as far as the eye could see up and down both ways.
Speaker 2: It was unbelievable.
Speaker 1: And he's also done a bunch of like fiery car crash jumps, he said. In one of them, I came in a bit short, bounced off the bottom of my ramp and hit the dirt mound, tipped over. We set the car on fire coming off that ramp. The what I love is because this is a local story. The farewell also feature a performance by Little Texas on Saturday the third inside the Civic Center. Organizers are glad that Spanky chose Butte for his last stunt.
Speaker 2: Here's number nine, number nine.
Speaker 5: I did ninth place of a cops dirty nine times out of tennis partners.
Speaker 2: Thirty two and I speak nine languages. Nine basically everybody at table nne. I'll feel ready to go another nine?
Speaker 7: And niner?
Speaker 1: Did I catch a niner in there where you're calling from milwaokie talkie? Sometimes you have to fight back against the bureaucracy, And in Lochland, Ohio, a man is now facing charges for his fight against the bureaucracy. Gregory's stroll was sick and tired of the potholes showing up on streets around his house and they were not being filled in, So what did he do? He wanted to make sure that the road crews knew where they were and took spray cands and drew circles, painted circles around each of the potholes on the street. The Lachland Village administrator says they were scheduled to be filled in a couple of days after they were No, we're getting to it. We're getting to it. He said that there was a process of switching the public works director, so the turnover with it the staff and the new public's work director director literally had a plan to start addressing that in the days that followed Gregory and his painting of the of the potholes, But he did say he's unhappy with how slow the village has been dealing with filling the potholes, and he took orange spray paint and mark them on Wyoming in Central Wyoming and William and Bacon and Westview streets.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're ever in Lachland, Ohio, you know where that is. Here's number eight gat a chid is bold every eight second.
Speaker 1: Listening to eight different bosses drawn on about mission statements. Hey, this sounds like it's going to be made into a movie. A citizen of Montenegro, nicknamed the Pirate of the unknown has been extra dotted to New York City from Italy to face charges connected to what we're calling an in inter national drug ring the transported tons of cocaine around the world. His name is Milosh Redonich Redon something along those lines. Arrived in Brooklyn. Today's scheduled to be a reigned in a federal court in a couple of days. A grand jury indicted him in several other people last year in charges of conspiracy and attempt to violate the Maritime Drug Law Enforcement Act. He was a high ranking member of a transnational drug organization that was using commercial cargo ships, including some registered to deliver goods to the US, to transport tons literal tons of cocaine from South America to Europe for drug cartels in the Balkans. The ship crew members knowingly took part in all of the alleged trafficking. They said that this guy, Milosh and others arranged to use speed boats to deliver the drugs at night to cargo ships on the high seas as they were out near Columbia and Ecuador, and that they trafficked narcotics that would have contributed to the overdose and drug addiction crisis in the US. He was arrested in October after traveling to Italy to captain a yacht in an international race.
Speaker 2: Here's number seven, the seventh son of the seventh son.
Speaker 4: We're on with a seven days? Would a seven seven a seven years of college done to drain seven days?
Speaker 2: This is an awful, awful story.
Speaker 1: A woman in New Zealand sentenced to jail for overfeeding her dog, which eventually led to the dog's death. The dog's name was Nuggie, and it was way too big. Several dogs had to be removed from this woman's property. They noted that Nuggie had to stop three times to catch his breath in about thirty feet that he had to walk from the house to the car, and they said that his legs appeared to be collapsing under the weight of his body. They discovered the animal was weighing one hundred and feet fifty pounds.
Speaker 4: Is that right?
Speaker 1: One hundred and fifty pounds. They said it was impossible to hear his heartbeat with a stethoscope because the amount of fat that had built up around his chest. And this wasn't just a woman who was overfeeding him. She wasn't taking care of him. His nails were overgrown, several skin tags across his body, conjuncti vitis among other things. He did lose some weight while he was in the care of the SPCA, but eventually it's well, that's an awful news, nuggets.
Speaker 2: Let's cleanse our palates with number six. I got six, you got six, she got six? Number six. There's six more weeks of water? What a picture of me or rabbi and six drunk and law shore?
Speaker 4: Why are we just digging in a nursing home closer to us? I don't have to take das drink another six packs numberfect.
Speaker 1: Well, depending on where you are and from which country you come, sometimes nations will support its Olympic athletes very well.
Speaker 2: The United States does a good job.
Speaker 1: Now they get some corporate sponsors, they get a bunch of other things that come along side some of these athletes and helped them get to the games and help them train for the games and cover the costs. Thirty four year old New Zealander Robbie Manson has taken a novel approach by setting himself up on OnlyFans and he said, I get more than double what I would be on the otherwise as an athlete. Read into that what you will. But I'm making more from OnlyFans than I am from rowing. He was speaking the day before the men's double skulls fin final together with Jordan Sperry said that he had been inspired to create a profile on the website by a diver whose Olympic gold back in Beijing was first won by and was the first one by an openly gay athlete.
Speaker 2: And what Robbie said was the fact that I'm gay.
Speaker 1: I've the gay following in the audience already, and I'm slightly leaning into that. I wouldn't say it's for everyone, but there's definitely an opportunity out there. Asked what kind of content he puts behind the paywall on OnlyFans, he said the cliche artistic nudes. I don't want to say too much more than that. I think people need to subscribe if they want to know exactly what's on there. Number five for five, I.
Speaker 7: Have five rules.
Speaker 2: We begin bombing in five minutes. Five little mongeese. This is the year five point five. Five wid me a favorite loose five pounds.
Speaker 7: Immediately.
Speaker 1: Speaking of olympians, Georgia Villa might be the most grateful athlete on the face of the planet. This newly minted Italian silver medalist helped Team Italy score their first Olympic team medal in gymnastics since nineteen ninety eight. But no, that's not why Georgia is sponsored by Cheese. She won the bronze back in twenty nineteen. She was also on the gold medal winning team in the Mediterranean Games in twenty two, the European Championships in twenty two, and was sponsored by Parma Giano Regiano in twenty one. Completed the deal a couple of years ago. This two year period when she mature as an athlete and became one of the best gymnasts in the world and became the face.
Speaker 2: Of Parmajan no Regia. No uh.
Speaker 1: They said that she started gymnastics at the age of three, and now she says she loves gymnastics because it allows her to be in motion, and the only way to get a body like that is through.
Speaker 2: Parmajan no region.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: The world of sport is indiso, indissoluble, indissoluble in terms of authenticity, quality, energetic value in sporting activity and correct nutrition. Everybody loves good cheese.
Speaker 2: Here's the number four.
Speaker 7: Minute's probably on his fourth tranquilizer by.
Speaker 2: Now number four.
Speaker 4: This isn't the same world as he left four years ago.
Speaker 2: Well, lulu Lemon's in trouble again.
Speaker 1: They thought they developed their next big hit, but they had some yoga leggings or track them, depending on how you wear them. Leggings became the butt of jokes. Baha, Lululemon pulled they're breeze through leggings. These ninety eight dollars breeze through leggings line from its website after negative reviews and customer complaints. There's a Jacob, you've worn these right, you note that little V seem in the back, little V shaped back seam. It rises up from the backside of your pants all the way up to your lower back.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've seen them on you. Well, it gives you, what they say.
Speaker 1: Is a very clear arrow that points straight down the old crack alacken. Yep, what's really weird. One reviewer said, Actually with these ones is the back seam says I'm not sure what's going on over there, but that's not very cute, which is exactly what Jacob said. I'm also not a fan of the butt seam. I just think it's a little extra. I don't love it. They are concerned because apparently it gives you a whale tail or the unflattering term a law.
Speaker 2: But okay, here's number three.
Speaker 4: Three shall be the number of.
Speaker 2: That house count and the number of the counting shall.
Speaker 4: Be three were dead within three hours.
Speaker 5: Three security clearance level three.
Speaker 2: All three of the three.
Speaker 4: I got all three of you guys, for the rest of.
Speaker 2: Your nat be born live. After that three days, they both start to stink.
Speaker 4: Three.
Speaker 1: There is a crazy looking house in Western University Place, Texas. They call it the Darth Vader Home. It's legal documents named the owner, Brent Franklin, calls himself the real million dollar Closer on Instagram is the representative on all of this. Court documents showed some pulled from his own Instagram page for events at what they call the Darth Vader Home in University Place, Texas. There was a dispute over an event advertised to entrepreneurs said that he held a house party free of charge. The city, however, submitted evidence that tickets were being sold for one hundred dollars. So the city calls on this guy to cease and desist events at the home, but social media posts showed that he was continuing to hold parties there. In fact, another one that was held in September. Instagram bio states that he helps high net worth individuals grow their money through both real estate and oil and gas investing while offsetting tax liabilities. Oh He was also sued for a tax delinquency a couple of years ago. Document syndicated he had yet to pay nearly a quarter of the property taxes. The taxes were eventually paid, but he is going to be selling that home for three point seven five million dollars. Number two, what's going on?
Speaker 6: YouTube?
Speaker 2: We got two fingers one two.
Speaker 1: They're two people and there's two sons and no women who ringing. Hope you're eating lunch and I hope it's a fast food burger. A restaurant near Buffalo had to temporarily close last weekend after a customer found blood in her daughter's burger. Tiffany Floyd talked about her distressing experience. Her four year old daughter, Mattayla, was with her at this burger couing. Today, I went to Burgerkruing Adam. She got a kid's meal. For her daughter, consisting of a burger and fries, and she says, I'm a busy mom.
Speaker 2: I gave her the bag.
Speaker 1: Driving away from the fast food spot, Mattayla began to eat, taking a bite out of her burger and then noticed, Mommy, I don't want ketchup, so she took the bag back, thinking they messed up the order, before using her rubber gloved hand to show her daughter's burger to the camera. She's doing this on TikTok, of course, and she said, I look in her bag and here's blood all over her bag, her toys, her fries and everything.
Speaker 2: Pulls over calls them to ask what's going on.
Speaker 1: The manager tells her that a worker had injured his finger right before he made the little girl's lunch.
Speaker 2: Here's number one, weird, number one.
Speaker 7: Number one.
Speaker 2: We're number one, ben, That's all I decided to look out for.
Speaker 7: Number one. Are you the number one rule? Number one?
Speaker 2: Number one, number one.
Speaker 1: Well in Broward County, Florida went on end with Florida Tribal Police arrested in a New York City man after they accused him of exposing himself in a poker room and hitting a dealer with a glass bottle at the hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Broward County. This report states this twenty seven year old guy quote I'm reading from the report here head exposed himself in a poker room by unbuttoning his pants, undoing his belt, taking his penis out, waving it and shaking it violently at security and a passerby, and then hitting the dealer with a cop He was taking to the main jail on chargers of aggravated battery with a less than deadly weapon and some indecent exposure.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 1: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and any time on demand on the ihe art radio app