Speaker 1: Of a day zero. It is day to twenty nine, the day of our Lord guys today, are you doing well?
Speaker 2: Excellent?
Speaker 3: What happens when we get to day three sixty five? We got to do something?
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean that'd bey. I mean that'd be a four years worth of podcast. I mean that's we have to have like.
Speaker 3: A New Year party. Yeah, have to do it.
Speaker 1: It'd be, it'd be, it'd be something. Uh oh shit, that means I have to get on a plane.
Speaker 3: Hold on second, unless we did it in North Carolina here.
Speaker 1: I mean I have to get on a plane. I have none of the documentation to actually get on a plane.
Speaker 2: Well like the real ID shit or.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I have to pay extra forty five dollars.
Speaker 4: Colorado has been so cocked to the establishment for so long. We've had real ID for like ten fucking years here, Like my first year it was ever offered. It was like, oh, we got it. Like I didn't have a fucking choice.
Speaker 3: It's like, you have it. You have to have a star on your idea. I was like, I've had I feel like I've I have a star on my idea and I've had this ID for like a while. Like you got to the Star. I'm like, I do.
Speaker 4: Like fourteen they had real idea set up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I felt like I feel like this was not something new.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that I had a real idea until you just said that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What the hell? Well, I guess I'm in the New World Order now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you know what? Speaking of that, I had the best fucking guest on Macroaggressions that I recorded. It hasn't gone out yet, but he have you ever heard of Christopher or Gronski. He does a He's got a company called Destination Freedom Destinationfreedom dot org. I'll plug his stuff happy to I should have known because I was walking through an arca Pulco one day three years ago and Jeff Berwick was there and he normally wash you know, it's kind of hiding from everybody, and he's sitting he's having breakfast with some guy and Jeff flags me down. He's like, you need to come over here, which he never does. He normally he's just kind of hidden from everybody. He like made a point of grabbing me. He's like, you need to meet this guy. And I was like, oh, nice to meet you. And I sat down. I think I talked to him for a little bit, but I didn't know like what he was all about, and I didn't see his presentation. And and then this year, well he then I saw it. I saw him last year at an arc Polco again and and but I still didn't see his presentation, but Tim James did from Chemical free Body, and he's like damn. He's like, I'm gonna sign up with this this guy. And so this year comes around and in advance, I'm kind of researching everybody I'm going to be introducing to the stage, and I see Christopher Gronsky on there, and I'm like, you know what, I'm going to set up an interview with him before I even go Like not for February, but I'll do it, and i'll do it in March, you know, like after we're back from the trip. But I want to start to process with his people because I already know. I think I'm going to want to talk to this guy. I went down there. The guy is if the dude has the most popular workshop at the whole place. And what he does is he teaches people. It's it's not super complicated. He teaches them to change their jurisdiction from federal to state and when you do that, you're no longer required to pay taxes. And that's the one sentence version of what his work workshop does, which is like hours. But Tim James came back this year and he had different paperwork. He's like, I'm now state citizen. I don't pay taxes. I got different passport and I got a different this, and he's like, we went through the entire process. And what Christopher Gronsky charges is he charges the equivalent price of an ounce of gold. You can pay him an ounce of gold, you can pay an ounce of gold worth in crypto. But like he's got he's got a program that for seventeen seventy six, he files a certain document and your credit card debt goes away because he asked the banks, to the credit card companies to prove where they got the money. They can't prove where they got the money. They so they sign off on the debt. And he says it doesn't take them like a month to do it, and it doesn't take them like to the end of the week. He says, we get we get it done in day. I'm going, I'm going, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: He's like, I've been doing it thirty years. I've done it thirty years. Not a single one of my people have ever gone to jail, and they've never paid taxes from that point forward.
Speaker 4: I think the fundamental thing is that the government doesn't have a leg to stand on when it comes to any kind of taxation and all this bullshit usury and fucking thirty percent interest rates with banks, Like none of this stuff is legal at all. It's like, fucking blatantly not constitutional. So they really don't have any fucking legs to stand on.
Speaker 3: He would challenge you on that, actually, and this is where he's really a kind of a throws a monkey wrench in the whole thing. He would say that that taxation and everything is constitutional, but it's constant. But that's all at the federal level. And so once you remove yourself out of that, like you've put yourself in the jurisdiction of Washington, DC, because you just always have and and you know, and it's still my least favorite thing in the world is paper work, I think maybe, and and so it sounds like a lot of paperwork. But I spent a lot of time with him in Mexico, and he's a he's a funny guy. I mean, but he fucking hates the government and he he's got He had the most popular workshop. Like normally someone will have you know, a speaker will have a workshop and there might be a dozen people in there. He had workshops Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and they're packed every day. There's so many people going to his workshop because and so I was like, I just and I couldn't wait to talk to him. And I just talked to him like three days ago and recorded for Macrogressions. I was like, dude, I gave it to my producer. I was like, you gotta you gotta watch this O.
Speaker 4: Can you pay him with the credit card and then have him fight the credit card and not pay the credit card?
Speaker 3: You don't, It's there's no I don't know how it works. So let me just here's my disclaimer. Obviously, he's going to explain it a hell of a lot better than I will, so I'll just say Destinationfreedom dot org. That's his website. I get nothing from it, but but I I if you do have like a shitload of credit card debt, he he's when this episode comes out, you gotta watch it. It'll just blow your mind's he says, I'm not talking like it by the end of the week, man, I'm saying, as soon as that that paperwork gets filed, it goes to zero and they can't prove it. And so he says, all my people get I just wiped. It gets wiped. Now, I don't know how it happens, and I've never seen it happen. I haven't done it, and I don't have any credit card debt or else I do it. But for somebody who's got, like, you know, a shitload of credit card debt.
Speaker 2: Can you do with student loan debt?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know. It's a good question. I'll pay for that, that's a good question.
Speaker 4: So my big thing with taxation is that fucking government. So here's the thing, Like, I estimate somewhere between thirty and forty million people a year don't file who are supposed to file. Thirty to forty million. Okay, they don't have another dude, they don't have an even fucking a close. They don't have enough computers to spit out and notices fast enough to get to these people within like one hundred years. There's no fucking possibility they're catching up to anybody who just doesn't file. If you just say fuck you and don't do shit, you are now lost in the sea of forty million people every year, if not more. In nineteen ninety six, I saw an article from nineteen ninety six where the IRS admitted at that time sixty five million people a year are supposed to file it don't file. That was in ninety six. The numbers I have now are based on what the IRS admits to, which is ten to fifteen million. But if they're admitting the ten to fifteen million, it's way fucking higher than that, way fucking higher, because if they if they said, yeah, one hundred million people a year are supposed to file and don't we don't do shit about it. But the fuck nobody's ever gonna file ever again. And so then when they do catch up to these people after ten twenty thirty fucking years, what do they do. Do They arrest them? No, they send them multiple notices to go and then if you fight it, you go to civil court. Civil court. Okay, So if they had a case in the first place, I'd be in jail, right, People who didn't pay would be in jail. But they don't do that, they take them the civil court. Why do they take him the civil court because they don't have a fucking criminal charge. End a story. So any fucking taxation shit with the federal government, they can blow me and fucking prove it in court, and then I'll file motion after motion like scientologists, and I'll make sure they pay one hundred times what I owe in taxes to put me on trial so they can fucking blow me. And I ain't filling out no paperwork anyway. Yeah, I feel about it.
Speaker 3: Well, I love it if you want to do it where you can legally not have to pay taxes anymore, and you don't uh, and you're not afraid of a little bit of paperwork, he said. The process takes, he said, just plan on like six months.
Speaker 4: So they got to pick a state. You got to pick a state and that's your state. Is that how that works?
Speaker 3: Like I said, I don't know all the details of how it works. I believe it's the state where you are, you know, I mean, we're in Colorado, so it would be that. But it just it, you know, it just changes your jurisdiction. And apparently that that's the trick. I don't know how that impacts some other things that you have. I don't know. My producer Jeff asked, like, how does it impact your Second Amendment rights? You know, I'm like, I don't know. It's a good question when it comes to like licensing and things like that. I don't know. Well for gronsky questions.
Speaker 4: But we're going to have all the Second Amendment shit wrapped up in the next couple of years with the Supreme Court, because every single thing gets bounced back to the bruin and hell are decisions which says it it has to conform to a historical standard back to seventeen ninety one, and so all the permits are about to go away. Constitutional carry is going to become law of the land here pretty soon. This case is before the Supreme Court. All of the Second Amendment shit is about to get fucking turned on its head, which is awesome because communist fucking shitholes like Colorado where you make you want to fucking take a course before you can buy ammunition, they are fuck these people, fuck these people, and.
Speaker 1: They just want to make sure you safe with that ami.
Speaker 4: You'll suck my dick safe. I don't want to hear.
Speaker 1: It, hey man, they're just trying to help you out. You know, when they put the warning labels on, like the Colo bottles and shit, it's same thing.
Speaker 2: Man, don't drink this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just just for folks who don't know what they got going on. Listen, let me make sure that you understand what this ammunition does.
Speaker 2: We have to take care of all the low IQ people and that's why the world sucks.
Speaker 3: Well yes, I mean yeah, you have to wait for the bottom twenty percent dude.
Speaker 2: So they went, you know how, I don't know. I think we've been talking about this a bit. But like Africa and it tends to have the average IQR on sixty or so, right, and ours is one hundred. So like the high IQ here is one thirty and the low IQ here is like seventy and one hundreds like most people, and there it's almost opposite. It's like sixty is average, So what does some people have like a thirty IQ? Apparently, I don't know. So they went the leftist. You know, they're always mad. They're like, well, you can't say that because they didn't have the upbringing and they have so much stress, and they have this different culture and they have blah blah blah. And also you're testing people who left Africa, and so you have to test them in Africa when they're not stressed out blah blah blah, they've been educated. And so they went to do that and they went to specifically disprove the IQ and they found the IQ is actually about four points lower than they had said it was.
Speaker 3: Yes, I saw that this week, like, so like, yeah, take that golf. As that study came out that was really bad. They were like, well, sorry, they just like the study, you know, bad news. Sorry, but look, I mean you you have some cultural reasons for that too, you know, like there's some.
Speaker 2: Incest. Yeah, and this makes you stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how I was. That's a nice way of putting it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's how that's how all of us got here. Mean, and then it was uh man, then it was Noah and then just his his his family they prepopulated risk Earth.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean that was it.
Speaker 1: I Mean, that's that's that's the story.
Speaker 3: Well, well, these people got caught in a feedback loop and they just kept repopulating with each other. And that's a that's a huge problem because the gene pool gets like and then the IQ goes all the way down and next thing you know, you're just it's idiocrasy, like play.
Speaker 1: Fuckers from the Wrong Turn. Now, I didn't know how to hunt, all right, but you start looking like them. You ever seen that movie Wrong Turn? There's only one movie, The Wrong Turn is the first one with the lives of Coop. That's the only one. You need to watch the rest of them. But uh yeah, wrong Turn.
Speaker 3: Just like just like a wrong turn. I would never make another wrong turn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this is different people. So you say, you just get you take the wrong so you take the wrong road and then you go into woods where these you know, inn bread people are that are cannibals.
Speaker 3: So those people were in Washington, d C.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's based off an actual family of Yeah, they based off, yeah, an actual family of uh inbred people. They said people were getting lost and that when people go in those woods and they wouldn't come back, and they were blaming it on because there nah, I mean, you know, you know it's it's probably white folks. You know, y'all like to go hiking and all that ship go be onely nature and all that. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, when you become one with nature, you get lost out there. So trying to take that is true, you.
Speaker 3: Never see black people. There's no black people in the Missing four one one books.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 3: There are no black there are no brothers disappearing uh anywhere near these hiking trails. They're not leaving a pair of shoes next to They're not turning up in a.
Speaker 1: Pool of water, falling off a cliff while taking a sale fee. You know what I'm saying. You know, it's no that the kill rate for blacks on that is zero. Then I got an issue elsewhere. There's an issue elsewhere.
Speaker 3: For sure, there's issues elsewhere. If you were looking at this as like a bar chart, you know, but this would would be very low, like deaths while hiking in the black community. I'm going to go ahead put zero, like on the ship side proven otherwise.
Speaker 2: The two black people that happened to they were like adopted into a white family and they're.
Speaker 1: Just like along, Yeah, white people fight snowboard. That's inherently wh my Okay, So like you go out there that ship. Yeah, somebody was like, hey, you know, give you should go snowboard one time. I'm like, every time I see y'all go snow snowboarding. Y'all come back with something bright. Oh I'm out on snowboarding.
Speaker 3: I'm that ship twice. I've got two concussions in two times, and I had a helmet on both times, and it was like a minor thing. It wasn't like I came flying down the mountain a million miles an hour. I just like whacked myself. And I mean when I I forgot the last time I'd had a concussion was high school football, and I forgot, like how they can go on for like my head hurt for an entire week because it's brain damage.
Speaker 1: Dude, Oh yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: And it wasn't even like it was just the falling back and getting whipped back and slamming my head and like I had tweety birds and shit full cartoon action. I love snowboarding, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Not supposed to go. I got surgery on sixteen of giant metal rods along both sides of my spine from my neck to my butt. So they're like, don't snowboard, but I just did anyway for a long time until I fell super hard one. I never injured myself. I was always fine, didn't really fall and I injured myself super bad. One time. I was like I should Yeah, I should probably listen to them and not do this anymore. Like it's pretty dangerous flying down a mountain on ice.
Speaker 1: Ahh yeah, those highly dangerous activities. Those those are solely for you know, crazy people, white people. Yeah, that's what it's solely for. You know what I'm saying. Jumping out an airplane, it's like, oh, yeah, so a friend of mine was like, yeah, we're gonna me and my husband going sky diving, so you should go with us. I was like, you mean you're going to go jump out of an airplane?
Speaker 3: Like yeah, if you're wondering where the meetings are held, yeah, I'm like, jump out of the plane. It's like, okay, we jews, Yah, yeah, you know, there's not gonna be any rats there.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It's just like, look, man, I'm pretty sure that it was an awesome time that you were seemingly falling to your day at that out of an airplane.
Speaker 3: Have you done that, Lindsey, You ever jumped out of airplane?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I know I could, Like I'm really good at just jumping, even though my brain's saying don't do that. And I think it'd be fun, but I've never done it.
Speaker 4: In anything, and I could possibly ever get hurt injured. So there's like no steing, there's no like recreational jogging, there's no like a whole lot of ship anymore. No, I ain't plane in a regular plane.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I've assassine I got and my it was my friend's dad and he's a pilot, is his plane, and so he would like do I don't know, he'd like fly up and then turn the engine off and then just let us like coast down and like do all this crazy ship. It was pretty terrifying, but very fun.
Speaker 4: I would vomit in in protest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, heart attack maybe much. Yeah, that's that's what I feel like I would have if I jumped out of it.
Speaker 2: Those at least his plane. Like I don't know about every cess now, but there was like no insulation or something. So it's you feel like the air is just right there, like you're just barely protected. It's like a tiny thin layer of metal and like you're all jostled around and it doesn't feel very secure.
Speaker 3: We've we Yeah, I agree, it's I've described it as flying in a Volkswagen Beetle.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that's a great description.
Speaker 3: We flew over Kilauea when it first started erupting in eighty three.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that day, the day in a tiny tin can through the atmosphere of storming like volcanic ash or whatever like that.
Speaker 3: That was My dad was a flight instructor, so he was very comfortable flying. And but we did circles around. It wasn't like spewing to be you know, to be clear, like I think what people have in their mind of like exploding volcano, either like the pyroclastic kind, which it wasn't one of those, or like the red lava kind that was spraying. It did that later, but it wasn't doing that when we were there, right when it started. And I mean this was the first time it started erupting in eighty three, and it started. It has never stopped, just keeps going.
Speaker 2: But it keeps getting crazier lately too, like the last month or so, it's had some pretty massive eruptions.
Speaker 3: But that is the scariest ride I've ever been on, because you know that it's there's no because the plane's just jumping like just doing that because the heat is out of control, and we're just doing circles around kind of like the outer edge of it, but still kind of and I'm strapped in I'm what am I I'm ten? Yeah, I'm ten. I'm in the passenger side. I'm looking out of the window. There's an exploding fucking volcano underneath us. Like pretty sure my dad would have won Dad of the Year. Yeah, that which, you know. And then he's like hey, he's like, we're we're low on fuel. We gotta go. And so we left. And as we were leaving and heading back to the airport, as we were going towards the airport, it was just a string team of airplanes and helicopters that were headed that way because the call had gone out over the radio and that it was Kilauea started to erupt and everyone's just like fuck. So all the planes and helicopters from all the different islands were coming over to film it. Wow, we got some pictures.
Speaker 1: Seeing how we're speaking about airplanes, I mean, what's the what we got going on with the with the airports? T s A. I keep I keep saying what they did not get in their desk, no money.
Speaker 3: They're getting exactly what they are worth, which is zero gets zero dollars because they're worth zero dollars.
Speaker 2: And now who's gonna go help them?
Speaker 1: Ice? Oh at too, So that's what I'm talking about. Hey, that would be a good place to pick you up a few eagles while you're there too. I mean ship.
Speaker 4: Lost power the other day and was like fucked for like hours.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it was this, Uh I guess yeah, well we got we got three hour wake times in uh NYC airport, but they got niggas out the y zo out there. I mean they just stacked on top of each other get on the airplane. Uh, it's pretty horrendous. Everything's see seemingly collapsing. So here's what I say. If it's gonna collapse, I just wish you hear you, you know what I say, so we can move on.
Speaker 3: Don't throw good money after bad, don't pay these Imagine imagine being just dumb enough to allow the government to like run a tab with you for a month and like go to work for the t S A Okay, I guess you would just pay me like later.
Speaker 2: Hey, but they train them because last time the people who stayed got a bonus they got their back pay, and more so now people are like, oh if I stay.
Speaker 4: So I noticed a lot of these TSA people are minorities.
Speaker 3: Well, what they are is knit wit for sure. And and I don't mean that in like like just a shitty kind of way, though, I mean, I guess I kind of do.
Speaker 4: My only memory of TSA is a black lady yelling at.
Speaker 3: Me with that. So what it is, Corey, is that you know, you went through cop training costs a lot of money to train you. TSA is not cop training, of course, but it does cost a lot of money. And so what they did is they give the guys a test when they're applying, and the scoring is like golf, where they picked the lowest ones because they don't want anybody who has any other options, that has like you know, who's considering all options or whatever, or might like maybe one day figure out that this job is bullshit and want to kill themselves or worse quit, And so they're looking for kind of the bottom of the barrel. So the reason why your image is of some lady screaming at you is because that's that that's who's getting hired. That that's not that's not accidental. It's by design. And I put that in my first book because it's true, because because they they had to admit that it was true. Yeah, they hire stupid people because stupid people don't have options.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's period.
Speaker 2: Stupid people. And like you know, people want to grope other people.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean, well then there's that too. Then there's like it's there's like I don't know what the pie chart looks like, but like certain segments like I just need a job, and then there's another segment it's like I could take any job I want, but I want a job where I can tell people what to do. Bullied people around act like a fucking asshole, grow people make make myself feel important. So like, think of the types of people's that gravitate towards that real pieces of shit, Right, So, I mean, you work for the studium or the TSA under the Department of Homeland Security, which is a horseshit Patriot Act construct. It shouldn't exist. You shouldn't exist. Your job is bullshit. We justed have private security before it's go back to that. I went through security with all of my friends through airport security at LAX, all of us dressed as chikhs. You can figure out fucking airport security. I assure you I've done it the day before Halloween. Rest is six guys dressed in full shake outfits. So you can. You can figure it out. It can be done.
Speaker 2: It should be We should go back.
Speaker 3: It should be done. They should get zero. Fuck them this there should be an indicator.
Speaker 1: H Well, I mean.
Speaker 4: It's over.
Speaker 1: It's over.
Speaker 3: They've caught no terrorists they are they plenty of them have gone to prison for what they say, groping and ship like that.
Speaker 1: I mean they said they ain't caught them because the t s A scared them, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, that band of Mary scared enough.
Speaker 1: Holy ship Terrs is like, man, I don't want that David over there grabbing my nuts. Say you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We don't think anymore.
Speaker 3: I always do the path down. I just don't.
Speaker 1: Had it knew I had the keel switch underneath my nut sack. I mean every time get me.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean the homes was stripping for it. I'll tell you he was looking for it. He thought I had a detonator.
Speaker 1: And so yeah, I got one off. It's like damn, man, when.
Speaker 4: I got to the airport. I didn't I wasn't even paying attention. But I made it all the way through the line, and they never asked me for my I D. I scanned my fucking boarding pass on my phone on my tracking device, and I never asked me for my ID. And then I realized that as I was walking through this one part, they must have got me with the facial recognition.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 4: So my question is, what fucking database are they using? What is the name of the system they're using, What is it? What is it corroborating? Does it have accesses? Like does it have access to the fucking driver database across the country, Like a Florida has a different driver database than Colorado has a difference. Every state has their own driver license database. They are not interconnected at all, And so I don't know how to fuck They just okay, they just saw me, and I'm good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, they didn't already they didn't already ran your background. Man, the minute they sing you, they sing ya ya balls, they got you, they got you, They got you. Any know it? All these ring cameras and all this shit around here, buddy, they're being tracked. Ris I mean, everybody, you put the ship up you say if like folks are like, oh, they're like, hey, do this and protect your home. You can see who's at it anytime, and we can see too. I mean, we didn't tell you that we're not looking at all times, but you know, swear to God and selling that to government agencies and whoever else. But I mean, hey, this is for your protection.
Speaker 2: So the next thing that's creepy as fuck is there's a there's this agricultural thing Peter Tiele pound Ter or involved, and it's what's called calgarithm or something, and they're got these collars that they've got on the cows and the cow is so nice map for them and be like, you can't go beyond this. And so it's I don't know it's shot collar or what.
Speaker 4: It's not vibration technology and it's I read the thing. It's got some soothing thing that makes them do what you want.
Speaker 2: So they're going to do that to us. Next is essentially what's happening the cows of the test study to see like, how are we going to make this work perfectly? And then they're going to be like, hey, if you want food, if you want to not be hit by nuclear weapons or whatever we got up next. If you want to not be attacked by the fake aliens we made, you got to put this collar on or whatever. This in your head.
Speaker 3: It's the war happening in this region there. We're going to block it so that you can't get in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Was. It was the popular game Pokemon.
Speaker 1: Gay.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you think somebody made Pokemon go because they wanted folks to go out and interact with people and catch Pokemon? No, nigga, do you were damn mapping ship out for him?
Speaker 2: Crazy? And I was like, this is China mapping our country. And people are like, it's just a good game. And now like this week they were like, we think China fucking mapter country.
Speaker 1: I'm like no, I mean like, it's just like I don't have to do anything, Like I don't have to pressure you. I don't have to put a gun into your head or nothing. I just need to give you something the shiny to play with, and you'll do it. That's see it, man. It's the same way that we seen the shiny lights. I said, ship man, Las Vegas got shiny lights too, But I guess we forget about that.
Speaker 3: We've seen the shiny lights in China.
Speaker 4: In Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, that's my bad. It's China. Got the sphere, I mean ship. You see a whole ass on the sphere. I wait for I'm waiting for somebody to hack that thing and put a full out Damn, don't feel somebody gonna do it. Somebody gonna get and do it. I swear to you it's gonna happen. And they could be like, oh shit, they got a sheet big enough to cover that thing.
Speaker 3: The chart a lot of money because Kamala her campaign spent money to buy advertising on the sphere.
Speaker 2: Oh really, so.
Speaker 4: It's a big Metallica controversy. You guys hear about this Metallica controversy at the sphere. I know they had they had some ticket package. They had some ticket packages that were like thirty seven thousand dollars and like the cheapest ticket anywhere for any fucking place was like three hundred and fifty bucks. And like they've just been getting dogged on for fucking weeks in the whole metal world.
Speaker 2: Well a long time ago.
Speaker 1: In a different way, Metallica's been mainstream for for fucking thirty years. Oh, like they leave no underground band them motherfuckers. So damn they money hungry they du Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well I mean right, did they naps or something?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think yeah, I think it was played a part in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, like, I get it. Metallica was like your first like quote unquote, you know, popular metal band, but they moved, they moved away from that.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 1: We do this for the fan ship a long time ago. Okay, nigga, pay your money or you see it's okay, yes, yes, tour.
Speaker 3: This is a stadium tour where you're I mean, I I hate to like step in on the side of like, you know, charging crazy amounts of money, but like that is the greatest venue in the world to see a fucking concert. Okay. So like they get to have a lot of fun with that, and you got to go to Vegas to see it. And if you're coming, you know, be prepared to spend money.
Speaker 2: I went to you too, for thirty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: I mean they tickle your balls, I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think you got tickets to like eight eight of the shows. You got tickets to eight of the shows and then like a meet and greet like a couple of times or something, and then I thought.
Speaker 3: You made a luxury bar.
Speaker 4: I had to get Jack or whatever they have luxury.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get jackb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to.
Speaker 4: Fishes playing there next month, man, And I looked at the like the cheapest ticket I could get with seven hundred and change.
Speaker 1: And I'm just like, this is what I'm talking about, Like that's a right there.
Speaker 4: And fifty times. Man, Like I'm just not going to pay that kind of fucking money.
Speaker 3: And I know, but but it is, Yeah, that's that's too much.
Speaker 1: Of course, there's a lot of time experience.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, it's one of those things. It's like the ticket, take the ride, like if you if you're there, if you're super fan, you know what I mean. Like for me, I wanted I wanted to see you too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh, I just.
Speaker 3: Want to see that in that venue because they were the first times they opened that venue. So I was like, let's go.
Speaker 1: And I think one of my bosses is going to I think, when did you say Fish is.
Speaker 4: Playing April, first couple of weeks of April.
Speaker 1: I think I think one of my bosses is going to watch Fish in this year. If I'm correact, one of the people in the cunty work.
Speaker 3: If you like fish, right, you make like a whole experience out of it. Right, it's like a weekend and you go to Vegas and you do the whole thing and go to the Fish. I did that in ninety ninety one for when the Dead, the actual dead before Fish came through Vegas where you get tickets to the Silver Bowl. I was there.
Speaker 4: I went there.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: I saw him with Dave Matthews band open for the Dead at Sam boyd.
Speaker 2: Isn't he too?
Speaker 4: I never liked him. He was always a poser.
Speaker 1: All of them are most of them people are posers. And look the biggest ones that that I and it's not even close the biggest ones ever. Raged against the machine, all I heard is fuck the government, Fuck you don't, won't do what you tell me? Anti this, anti Dad, and then the niggas was like, make sure you take your jab and wear your mask. I said, they ain't no way. I'm here. Rage against the machine. Tell me this rage against the machine, not rage with.
Speaker 2: It, Rage with it. Rage, let's be scared about it. That's their new ship.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on a second. I had to go back and listen to a couple of their songs. I was like, not rage. I was like, god, lady, boy, I mean, nothing sacred anymore.
Speaker 3: I think it would have got on like a personal level with Howard Stern, where you watch the wheels come off him. I know it's been kind of happening for a while, but but with Covid, when when that happened and he just lost his mind. He went into like true.
Speaker 1: And he's one of the dirties motherfuckers around bow. He had girls in there, fucking asshole wiping across his couch and all kind of shit. Bo I mean, it's just like, bro, I know, you ain't worried about no germs now, are you? But you had to hoisten the hose up in there. You know what I'm saying. You had some skeazy motherfuckers your joint. You worried about something. Now, Ain't no way, dude, ain't no way. Motherfuckers be going to damn parties and damn cutting the lights off and everybody be fucking each other. And then Cooley came around and Niggas was like, I'm scared to death. It's the old on a second, man, Oh damn you just putting your penis wherever, and now all of a sudden, it's like, oh man, I'm scared. Now, I'm like, you won't stand some weeks ago.
Speaker 4: In hindsight, it makes the whole contagion thing look kind of stupid, because, like, you go to a concert and you're getting through that little fucking you know when they funnel you through the hallway on the way out and you're just smushed between a thousand fucking people and you tell me and you leave there. Nobody gets sick from just a normal, everyday fucking thing, and then COVID happens in the same shit and nobody's getting sick. Fuck dude, Like, I don't know. Contagion's a whole weird thing. I don't even know if that's real or not.
Speaker 3: It's not real.
Speaker 2: You've never proven it once. Bacteria, yes, right, Viruses never not once, You've never shown.
Speaker 4: I totally disagree with that because my parents died from viral hepatitis and they fucking predicted everything that was going to happen for a twenty year period. Lockstep. Okay, So I don't want to hear that viruses ain't real shit because they can map out an illness to the tea. What's going to happen to you because of this and this and this and this, and then it doesn't just me. It's total bullshit that they haven't proved viruses if they can explain how they affect the body in all kinds of different fucking diseases.
Speaker 2: But you can say the same thing about chemicals. You get a chemical poisoning. I can explain to the steps and what's going to happen for twenty years.
Speaker 4: Sure, but lock the identical to what they said for viral hepatitis. No, no fucking way. They knew exactly everything that was going to happen to my parents at every given over time. This is gonna happen, and then this is going to happen, This is going to lead to this, This is going to lead at this. They knew everything every step along the way. So nobody can explain that in any other fucking reasonable explanation at all. So from personal experience, that's my opinion. But the whole thing just seems like we don't know enough about anything. We know a little bit and we think we have a bigger picture, But I think that's more that we don't understand no no no no no no no no no no no no no, no is known. Well then this chicken I mean chicken pox. Like a bunch of my friends came over and got chicken pox too, so it's obviously there's something to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they know. They just saying tailoring you.
Speaker 4: Now, that's possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't possible, but you don't need to know. All right, well, I'll let you know where you need to make sure you get your jab Okay, that's gonna protect you. I mean.
Speaker 2: Where They were like, oh, all these people are dying from bacterial meningitis. It's really super deadly. If you have any potential your fucking immune or whatever, like, you might die. And so all these college kids like lined up for hours to get their antibiotics prophylactic antibiotics. Big fucking scare. And that was last week, and then this week they're like, oh, it wasn't actually that, everybody's fine. And I'm like, I just like, they'll just tell you whatever the fuck they want, get you freaked out, get you to take whatever they want you to take, and then like just kidding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was saying. I was like that they don't give you antibiotics unless you like actively got some shit Like I didn't think you just supposed to just take those just out of the belief.
Speaker 2: No you're not. But everybody will do it anyway. Like everybody will do it anyway. Every time I was sick, every time I was sick as a as a teacher, I'd be like, hey, I'm sick. I'm not coming in, you know, And they'd be like, did you go to the doctor, Like no, like why not because I don't need to I'm sick link And then they'd be like, well, they might have given you antibiotics, Like well, I didn't need antibiotics. I don't have a bacterial infection. Well how do you know, Like because I fucking know, dude, I know, I just need to for a fucking day, Like, calm the goddamn down. People will take etrootics work anything.
Speaker 1: I'm not bleeding out of every orfice, so I think I might make it.
Speaker 2: I've been okay by drinking like orange juice and fucking broth. Dude, calm down.
Speaker 1: You got that bone broth, Be careful that bone broth salinity, all right, that salt that's what you need. You need that salt, that salt to gets you right.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's what having like sodium shortages in your body because everyone thinks salt is bad for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, when you lose the salt, especially when it gets hot, you need salt because when you sweat, that's what you lose, and you lose in all the salt and.
Speaker 2: You're doing right. You just mostly have salt and some other minerals and then you can fast for a long ass time because your body has got plenty of calories stored away in it that you don't have a lot of mineral stored away.
Speaker 1: Let's see there it is.
Speaker 3: Do you remember old gatorade corey Oh, yeah, like in the glass bottle and it was like not a bunch of bullshit.
Speaker 4: Was it a different formula back then?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like six or seven things in it. Now there's like sixty you can still.
Speaker 4: Get from the University of Florida because it was the Florida Gators. It was that campus. Yeah, and my grandmother used to buy it in the glass in the glass thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some of that, some of that stuff still available. Like the boys at work they get the glass bottle Coca Colas from Mexico and they got like six ingredients in that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, get the fucking.
Speaker 4: Pissed me off. His goddamn Jews have their own coke. Did you know that?
Speaker 1: Like cocaine or coca cola, These Jewish.
Speaker 4: Niggas got their own coke. No, I swear to God, has got a yellow app on it to indicate it's kosher, and it doesn't have none of the bad ship in it. It's got oh damn bad ship, but it's got real shirt. It's only got like six ingredients. It's got the same ship, and it's meant for fucking Jews. You gottas you get a drink, Yeah, you gotta look for you gotta look for the Jewish fucking yellow yellow.
Speaker 3: Top coke, yellow star yellow.
Speaker 4: Yes, I want my yellow star coke.
Speaker 1: Is this is this factual?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: I'm fucking yes, I'm sharing why some yellow caps Jewish niggas got fucking coke with yellow caps because it's good for you and it's got none of the bad ship that just slop.
Speaker 3: Holy ship juice. Look at that. It's good for the past.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, Hey, corn, it's just trying to comply with the passover. Man.
Speaker 4: Damn fuck these Jews.
Speaker 1: To comply with paths over. They still want to enjoy the Coca Cola. They want to, you know, contribute to the Coca Cola brand. But we just need to do it in a different and special way.
Speaker 3: Somewhere else and stop the soft drink Ayle, take yellow cap coke, huge Cola, Holy ship you can.
Speaker 1: It's probably expensive.
Speaker 3: Can you order it? They just check your last name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one bottle of kosher coke on Amazon is twenty four dollars.
Speaker 3: Serious inexpensive. Ways apparently maybe they have to ship it from Israel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's shipping chargers.
Speaker 4: You got to ship charges the cap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Amazon or fire?
Speaker 2: Is that why you can't all of a sudden you can't return shit to Whole Foods. I'm like, what is this? I mean, I don't ever want to go to Whole Foods, but it is the most convenient way to return something from Amazon.
Speaker 4: Oh, liquid death has colon? Now liquid death killer Colah? That sounds good.
Speaker 1: Oh, here here we you can return it to coals. I don't know if you have coals of it are?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do, but I don't want to go coals. It's even it's even worse Whole Foods I hate going to places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, never mind, you just said I just don't like going to these places. If you have a UPS store near you, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: But then they make you walks and ship and like print out a label and I'm like, no, I'm not working for you. I'm not paying money for your bullshit.
Speaker 3: They want you got to have a they'll scan it. You got to have it on your phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh and they'll do it for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I think they're fucking with me because they're like, all my options now are like drop it off with a box with the label already on it at this place, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, no, I've never done that. Put it in a box. They put it in a bin.
Speaker 2: Yeah I know. I just like throw it at a guy and I'm done, like this, I'm not doing this. Ship And so I have to chat with someone from India and be like I'm not doing this. And then they're like, oh, okay, we'll let you drop it off at Whole Foods. I'm like, why don't you just let me keep doing that? Anyway?
Speaker 1: Where did they go?
Speaker 2: Why is this a problem? Fuck you guys?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Well, I know one thing, like like Amazon, they getting, you know, they're getting a little slack in the pants on the two day. But that's okay because I got an Amazon credit card and they say, hey, you know already get five percent off of everything this's purchased because I got Amazon credit card, so automat five percent. But then they're like, hey, if you get this shipped on your Amazon day, we give you extra percent. And I don't see why not because they ain't like I needed today or they two days later. I'm like, let me get my six percent. I'm down with that, you know what I'm saying. I'm down with that.
Speaker 4: Actually, Amazon at like eleven at night and got it at like six in the morning. I thought that was pretty fuck they must be.
Speaker 3: They're right.
Speaker 1: They're right at the street from you, ain't it.
Speaker 4: Apparently, Well, there's one thing, like, there's Loveland. This is like thirty miles from here. It's like thirty miles yeah, on the road.
Speaker 1: Yeah that works.
Speaker 3: My wife signed me up as an Amazon Prime for something having to do with her work. She's like, you just you have to have it as well, and and and because she was ordering books, and so she paid for it for me for a year because I would never do it. I just would never. I just the idea of like paying for it, dude, it is so convenient.
Speaker 4: It's really Ime is the best service in the universe. Unfortunately, it's really.
Speaker 3: Kind of unfortunate.
Speaker 2: How years and finally I was like, ah, fuck it.
Speaker 4: So for fifteen bucks, you get all the delivery shit unlimited, you get overder fifty packages. It's all freaking free. They just lost money right there. Then you get all the video stuff for free, and then you get then you get music, and then you get the video games. They got Amazon Luna now, which is cloud gaming, which has like they don't got a ton of games, but they got it's like fifty games that are like, holy shit good, totally free including that. And I even I couldn't put up with their fucking bullshit commercials anymore, so I pay the extra couple bucks for the no commercials on Prime Video. And then they just raised my price on that and didn't give me nothing, not even a handy And I'm just like, oh.
Speaker 1: Hey man, they trying to hip you. Hey, you see what's key though, It was like, if you get that credit card, we'll give you five percent.
Speaker 3: Off the membership.
Speaker 1: They projected me Amazon, damn, I know they stucky.
Speaker 3: Well, technically you don't have any income.
Speaker 4: I got income. I say, whatever, I want this.
Speaker 1: Technically you don't no fow.
Speaker 4: Technically it's not according to the government. But my bank says.
Speaker 1: Otherwise, technically you don't make income. He's like, do you make income? No, I don't, but let me get any credit cards I pay you.
Speaker 2: I made negative twelve thousand dollars this year last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: How do you make negative troulve?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I did it. So I feel like I should probably keep track of my taxes and not just if I'm not going to file them as one thing, but if you're probably doing them, just so I can have a record of this is what I did this year in case, you know. But then my then I get to thinking about it and I'm like, now, fuck that.
Speaker 3: Nothing they paid me.
Speaker 2: They paid me money. I don't know how that worked either. I was like, I made negative twelve thousand dollars and they're like, cool, here's some money. I was like, okay, take that.
Speaker 4: Doesn't mean you don't have any deductions, Like, I mean, no, one's taking money out of your check every you know, you're not getting a fucking they gotta fuck do you get money back if you ain't giving them any in the first place.
Speaker 2: I have no fucking clue, but I'll cash that check sure, because.
Speaker 3: And up the standard deductions when it that's probably why.
Speaker 2: Well, in Colorado they have like the Tabor thing, and they give everybody money every year or something, so I think it's.
Speaker 4: I think you got to own a house to tag you could get some of that back.
Speaker 2: Oh well, yeah, I have no fucking I have no idea. I's just like, oh, thanks word, I bet you.
Speaker 4: If I were to have worked the system, I could probably do that. You'd probably end up paying nothing anyway. If I just did my taxes the right way, yes, but that's too much work. They can blow me. That's how I feel like.
Speaker 2: It's pretty easy. Actually, it's pretty.
Speaker 4: I'm a rebel. They can fuck off like they totally just fuck off. Like it's so unconstitutional. We went one hundred and fifty years of that incum tax, and all of a sudden, a bunch of Jews decided we needed an income tax. And then it said they decided it's constitutional. Fuck right off with your bullshit. If it was constitutional, it would have been in the fucking Original Bill of Rights. Okay, I would have said you can be taxed, but no, it ain't fucking there because they fucking had a revolution over a tax on tea. So fuck off with your fucking federal income tax government. Fuck you, motherfucker. Put me in front of a jury of my peers, so I fucking dairy.
Speaker 3: This is not licensed, but with it.
Speaker 1: Here's the queer question though, will they actually be your peers?
Speaker 2: You know, you in.
Speaker 1: Colorado, Nigga, Nigga, you in Colorado. You know what I'm saying. They ain't gonna be your peers. They gonna be some damn assholes.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be a bunch of pedophiles.
Speaker 3: You hear that.
Speaker 2: Five I think five fucking Democrats voted against uh sentencing pedophiles in the state of Colorado. So I'm like, so that you're pedophiles, there's no reason you wouldn't vote to sentence pedophiles in a harsh way or like forever, maybe put them in a woodchipper allegedly, but you voted against that even because because poor pedophiles, this is the reasoning why if they go to jail, they're gonna get raped I'm like, yeah, that's the point.
Speaker 1: And then in their mind are attracting people. Uh look the uh I thought I thought we just.
Speaker 4: Man, just free them.
Speaker 3: Day zero, Catapult zero.
Speaker 1: You see how hard it go. It's like, oh, it's like, yeah, we got a we got a cushion right there where they laying on. Yeah, not inteeded. The cushion was solved, you know what I'm saying. It was solved. Yeah. I mean I didn't say it was gonna save them. I just said it was a cushion. That's it. So me, it's there, it's there to help them out. So uh so, hey, it looks like we're it looks like we're succeeding in the uh operation or conflict or war or just something we wanted to do over the past few weeks. And Iran Uh yeah, just for ships and giggles. It's like, man, we need to shake up, you know what I'm saying. So let's be bub in. I mean, it looks like a good shake up.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: It looks like we've got some demands right here. Recently, I'm just trying to figure out you wipe everything out and get there's still niggas there just making demands. This one. I'm trying to figure out that the Navy's wiped out. They really ain't got no ground troops, they ain't got no air assault. Uh, but somehow they're still making demands and are able to shut down the straight of horror moves, which I'm figuring somebody would have figured that out a long time ago. I mean, you, you got this little two mile area that is seemingly controlled by Iran, so you you might want to figure that shit out, you know, because there might be a conflict at some point in time.
Speaker 4: But you know, we're not.
Speaker 3: We're not forward thinking at all.
Speaker 1: And actually technically it doesn't affect us, so I don't even know why we even feel any ef fake Like we don't get shipped from it. So it's just like, man, I'm confused. But anyway, all right, Uh, the new demands is that, uh, they're demanding two million dollars per tanker to pass through the Strait. Two million per tanker. That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: Lowball themselves. Man, they could have gotten five easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two million partaking. Yeah, but here here's here's and and this is bad, okay, because there's little kids that don't deserve it and all this other stuff, and people who in Iran who ain't got ship to do with ship niggas is breaking fucking living in the damn dirt hut. You know what I'm saying, It's like the fuck's going on? But after you hear something like that, what is actually stopping you from just saying, Okay, the place is a parking lot now, like everybody around, it's like you're gonna you're gonna hold all of us hostage. Now your place is gonna be a parking lot shortly, I mean, and then and then that's it. I mean, you over here, I'm not gonna be worried about Iran because Iran will no longer cease to exist because we're all about hitching.
Speaker 4: America and American Israel and their attacks on Iran is that they fucking have to fly hundreds and hundreds, if not a thousand miles or more just to get to their targets. Like when you look at them app of Iran and where the planes are coming from, even the close bases in Iraq, they're flying like five hundred fucking miles to drop a couple bombs and then fly back. What the fuck kind of sustained campaign. Can you do with that? You can't. So they go in, they blow some shit up, and then they do shit for another day. Like it's pathetic. It's really pathetic. Like they took out all of Iraq in a fucking day. They ain't barely taking out anything in fucking Iran. I mean, they've been taking out key strategic locations, but the carpet bombing ship that we saw in Iraq is not happening, and so the whole thing is a fucking joke. They try to, they tried, they do ground forces, and then we're just gonna get fucking annihilated.
Speaker 3: I have a prediction. I like to go out on a limb and call it right now, that attack on Diego Garcia by Iran is a false flag. I think that's Israel doing that to make it look like Iran did it, though it would be a good idea for Ron to do it. I'm not discounting that at all. In fact, I was wondering why they hadn't done it sooner. But I don't think they actually did it. I think they wanted. I think Israel did it to try and make it look like Iran could hit that if it wanted to, and then someone will go, oh, you mean it's like that far away, and then they'll they'll do the math and go, oh, you mean just enough to hit London, and then a false flag will go off in London. They'll say, see it was Iran that did it. We've got to start World War three. That's what I think.
Speaker 4: That's correct. I think you're correct. But the problem is everybody recognizes and calls them out for their bullshit in real time.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter. They're desperate, they're there. By the time by the time we litigate it, it'll Western Europe will be in smoldering ruins, so will the Middle East. It'll be forgotten. Nobody gives a shit red heifer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are also rumblings about, well, we'll allow you to for all to pass through as long as you're doing the trade and the uan okay, which is the Chinese money. But now here's here's the question. Day, do the Chinese actually want that? I don't know if they I don't know if they do or not.
Speaker 3: There they don't want a strong currency, I know that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's what I'm saying, Like the Chinese actually want a strong currency. I don't think they do.
Speaker 3: They're part of bricks though, so they'll take it. But what they should do is they should say you should pass in in uh gold back bricks currency.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's yeah, because I mean because China needs its.
Speaker 4: Correctly that the works.
Speaker 3: It was. It was an inter governmental type currency. It was never meant for like to be spendable by the general.
Speaker 4: Right proby it was. It was just wasn't sure if they actually made that or not. I remember it was talk about it, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Know that it ever got it never it's it's no, it's not like a thing they made it. They made a demo of it. They made some demo of it.
Speaker 4: So I still really like to know if I Ran and was responsible for that eight percent mystery hash rate that popped up a couple of years ago in bitcoin. Like everyone always brags about their hash rate. Everyone wants you to know they're a big pool, right, But yet eight percent of the hash rate of bitcoin came out of nowhere and was fucking unidentified, so people assumed it was a state actor attempting to avoid you know, sanctions and whatnot. I'd really like to know if I Ran had anything to do with that, and if they're sitting on like a mountain of bitcoin we don't know about.
Speaker 3: Well, isn't that the word is that it cost them only eighteen hundred dollars to mine a bitcoin.
Speaker 4: That's dirt ass cheap because the real price is like in the fifty thousand range. If I'm not mistaken today.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh we got we got something right over here from Ranger on on rumble yes, rumble fucking work today is absolutely insane.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But Ranger says there is something they want in Iran that they don't want to damage. Do you think or do they think there is something from the temple there? Because because otherwise like the planet, because you I don't believe that people sat around and did this. And it was like, oh, I never would have thought that they would have shut down the straight of Horror mews. You know what I'm saying, Like, I mean, if we talk about retards in the in the back woods, I mean, I get it, But these niggas know, man, you know what I'm.
Speaker 4: Saying, around, told around, told everybody what they're gonna do if they get attacked, and then they're like we can't yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So so it's like, what are they actually after Armageddon, like after something. This is all great like destruction, but just like the Biblical return. They were talking about you, They're like, the Messiah is gonna come back? And who was like, well not this Thursday, but soon, Like they're fucking that's all.
Speaker 1: But every every generation said that he was coming, that Jesus coming back in their generation, like they've been saying it forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kushner, they've been doing the Red Heifer thing forever too, and they've been like, oh, we're gonna do the fucking rebuild the temple.
Speaker 4: Or whatever forever and like you GMO or Red Haffer and have it still apply. I mean, like that's what they did, didn't They didn't a GM or didn't the gm O or Red Haifer?
Speaker 1: What will allow it?
Speaker 4: We will?
Speaker 1: We will allow it? Okay, didn't say yeah, yeah, I mean we're going allowed it?
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean yeah, desperate.
Speaker 1: Uh but so so yeah, so we got so we got I ran holding everybody hostage, just a straight at home news, and I guess you're just gonna continue to pay two million dollars per tankard there go through there into perpetuity and to infinity and and just say well we just have to eat it just because that's all I'm trying to figure out, all right, Because as a subset, I'd be like, okay, so there's Iran and hold on, so there's all of us. Yeah, that's new saying uh now like uh dog, you better come to terms, man, or either you come to terms or like everybody that is there, you know what I'm saying, Just pray to whoever, okay, because you going to meet them, all right. That's just all there is to it. You're going to meet them, all right because all of us are sitting. All of us is gonna hit the button and we're gonna and we're gonna bust that ass. Because ain't nobody coming to their aid, all right, nobody's coming to Iran's acting that all zero do zerr people come in their egg rush coming to the China. Ain't coming to day. They're not going to everybody. Every all these niggas is backstabbished. Everybody who's talking about it, they all will come in. Pakistan wants to the backstabbish you said, they want to get down.
Speaker 3: Pakistan wants to fight India, a fight with India. They're like, can we.
Speaker 1: There we go? They're like yeah, like will nuke Taiwan?
Speaker 2: And then they're like, well nuke India, Like well nuki RN and no one on nuke Israel somehow.
Speaker 1: Big badass. Yeah what you wait?
Speaker 3: No, I'm just waiting on They're waiting on their queue on the global chest, waiting for the conductor to tell them when to play their part.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But here's the deal. When I see a coll what's what's your parents tell you? Well, maybe your parents did. It's like, man, when you see a conflict brewing up that you can't get out of, you might as well throw the first punch because we go, hey, I might as well get the first laking in.
Speaker 3: Yeah you said I can't get the first lick on the same thing too.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: That's bad advice to sit there and like, don't ever throw the first punch. Like, dude, you're trying to get your kid killed ship, I'm trying to get your thrown in jail. But like, you might get knocked out on the first punch if you know it's unavoidable.
Speaker 1: Like so, if I know this is unavoidable, then but I'm throwing everything I can and I'm throwing the kitchen sink. You know what I'm saying, We're going, Hey, this is the third round. I've already lost the first two rounds. I got nothing nestle leaves. I might as well go in and throw through hands. You know what I'm saying. I'm gonna go out there, balls to the wall and I might get knocked out. But she's like, all the leaders are daying. They just keep dying day by day.
Speaker 2: No, they have a gay one. He's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know, that's Probaganda, that's probably gay range.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It's interesting though, because you say that. But I know someone who knows the crown prinds of Bahrain and they're like, oh, he's gay. But when you're you can be gay. And the other thing is living in Muslim nations, I've learned you're not gay unless you take it up the ass. So if you give it up the ass, then you're not gay. So he's he's our kind of gay, but he's not there kind of gay.
Speaker 1: Us.
Speaker 2: Not to them, it's fuck true, you're gay, you can't be in the military and Turkey and they're like, okay, And so people are like, yeah, I sort of god, I'm gay, and they're like, yeah, you prove it. Show them a picture of a dick in your asshole with your face showing to get out of the army. I'm not fucking lying.
Speaker 1: And then that Shi, yeah you could. They're like, isn't it privacy? I feelized the.
Speaker 2: Middle East is a wild place, you people.
Speaker 1: I want to move out there. People people saying they want to move out there. I said, man, I want to go live out there and Iran.
Speaker 2: I want do a video fucking vlog about it so we can watch you break down over time. I want to see that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They were sitting there said women got better than Iran than they do here. I'm like, well, fuck man, let me hear it you over.
Speaker 3: There Hereupid people on the internet.
Speaker 2: These are the same people that are like China suck guys.
Speaker 3: Until they go through your apartment when you're not there and you come back and you're like, what just happened? Happened?
Speaker 1: Bag? You go out there and talk ship to throw a bag over your head, drag.
Speaker 2: Creep so that you don't go to heaven. Throw acid in your face, send you home, just an acid raed.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's a little much, you know. And and I've seen people post up here. Well you know you don't know this. I'm like, look, but this stuff is public knowledge. I mean it's put out there like they like, they're not trying to hide it. Like, this isn't something they're trying to hide. This is just the way it is. You should do it.
Speaker 2: They throw a fucking acid on women and like do their honor killings and all this shit here. Why wouldn't they do it there? What are people smoking?
Speaker 1: You know? You you want to you want to believe that they wouldn't stoop to that level. It's the and that they would be better than that.
Speaker 2: It's the stupid fucking lie. Everyone was told that every religion and every culture is equal and lovable and beautiful and has something to contribute, and know it fucking doesn't, dude. Some of them are garbage, stupid, shitty, fucked up low IQ incest bullshit. You do not want to there's a reason to respect that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so it was kind of like, uh, what was it when they were talking about in there where uh a husband could strike his wife or whatever, and the folks was like, oh, well that the word darbar's got multiple meanings. I was like, what does it mean? Right there? Yeah, does it does it mean? Does it mean to walk away from? But does it mean to strike right there? I don't know because you don't know, because Nikki, you won't.
Speaker 2: Dare y, you don't speak that language.
Speaker 1: Like like like, we're translating a whole bunch of shit and I just I swear to you man the translation to ship. But they changed it, man, they just changed the meanings and stuff and just doing what they wanted to do. You do you actually believe that the people who are around transcribing this stuff did not have any outside influence. Yeah, that that is how people believe. Oh well you know this is this is the word of God. This is drinking from God. I was like, well, some dudes wrote it, and there's some other dudes, uh transcribed.
Speaker 2: It, and then some other dudes wrote like footnotes on it were like, by the way, you can also have sex with kids if you want. You're like, oh well, he said, so, so okay, we're good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so to sit here and say, oh, well, we know this is one hundred percent correcting yours in one hundred percent create I was like, ain't none of it one hundred percent of nothing? You won't bear then like at all, Like.
Speaker 3: This is why the World War III stuff is freaking me out because it's like they're like, listen, you don't understand. We have to build a third Temple. And it's like, oh, oh, I get it. You were. Now we're arguing we've dragged God into the equation for this, and like the worst version of God by God, it's supposed to happen, you know, and whatever happens, it's out of our control. Like now you're dealing with a mad man, like you're really dealing with somebody who's completely unhinged. That just they want no responsibility. It's just.
Speaker 1: The wild thing about the third the third Temple is that, if you get technical, Jesus said this was the end, the last. I'm the last, but he was like, I'm the last sacrifice.
Speaker 3: I don't know, this is out.
Speaker 1: Which the temple was destroyed.
Speaker 4: These motherfuckers are all fictional. This is bullshit.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's all yeah, But but I'm saying that the actual temple was destroyed, like the temple was all ready destroyed, like it it's nothing in there about doing another temple to destroy it, like that was it.
Speaker 4: Well, there's been two temples there's two temples that have been there.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and then when the same yeah Babylonians, that was during a Solomon about Maloney's destroyed the persone and then if I'm correct, Rome destroyed the second one. Come correct, Yeah, yeah, that's right, seventy eighty.
Speaker 4: So but I think it's hilarious is to the Jews when the temple got destroyed in seventy a d. That that is what officially allegedly put an end to their regular use of sacrifice. Right, So like if you ask a Jew out, they're like, oh, well, we stopped sacrifice because we had nowhere to do them because the temple got destroyed.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus was the last sacrifice, so it was okay. It's supposed to be.
Speaker 4: So it was okay to fucking sacrifice shit as long as you had the temple.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: This is where the real fucking sick of occultist Jews do the Perham ceremonies to justify their fucking their their their continued use of sacrifice, right because just twice a year you can Jews can kill people for sacrifice. I think it's Yam Kapor and Peram or the two. So they do these symbolic ceremonies to fucking make it okay to not piss off God, fucking idiots. I's where to God to hate these people.
Speaker 2: In Muslim countries, you have corbon Byram, which is literally sacrifice holiday, and they bring in like hundreds of thousands of animals to the fucking suit like istumbuls, like covered in animals and shit. It stinks for like a month, and then you buy your animal and you kill it and then eat it. Sacrifice holiday.
Speaker 4: Fucking weirdos.
Speaker 1: Exactly. So I mean there's a lot of weird stuff. I mean, so the stuff is put in the book and they're trying to make it come to pass when it technically it already came to pass. But look, I mean, maybe we can make it happen again.
Speaker 4: That's the point. I think you're trying to do it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even though it's technically not supposed to happen again, but maybe we can just make it happen. So self fulfilling prophecy, that's what it is. So we see this, We see this in Dan So I mean that the Dune is kind of set up on that the Benny Jesuit told a prophecy and then they went through the sienteries to create this, like intentionally created through DNA manipulation. That's it. It some mean, it's like it's like, yeah, I can write something down and then I can go through all the all the steps to intentionally make it happen. You like all THEO it's from God. I'm like, no, this isn't just some miracle that it happened and Nigga's are intitally doing it.
Speaker 4: Man, Well, here's another thing, like so and how they shape history around their prophecy, because the part of the prophecy is that six million of God's chosen people have to vanish, meaning they're killed in order for the most act to return. Right, So what they do with the Holocaust numbers, they fucking fake the Holocaust numbers to try to fucking fulfill biblical prophecy.
Speaker 2: Is fucking idiot.
Speaker 3: And he's like this, we're constantly trying to play that game with God. They've got a wire running around New York City.
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ, the fucking wire thing is so stupid.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 4: So so like this is a bastardization of the explanation. But like you can only do shit like on your preme premises on the property of your house or whatever. But like they look in like the definitions of the individual words, and then they expand the definition, and then they're like, well, we put this wire up in this wire. Now this is the this is the distance of our residents instead of just our little home. We can go within the scope of the wire because we made the wire bigger.
Speaker 3: Bullshitting and renegotiating the laws and the rules and and bullshitting your God and doing it, I mean, what the fuck man.
Speaker 2: Stupid?
Speaker 4: Like, if there is a god, he must hate these fucking people, how.
Speaker 3: Possibly chosen one? When you're obnoxious with him.
Speaker 2: And trying to imagine tea and having like a room full of retarded kids, You're like, oh, hey, well look, I'm gonna be honest with you, like if if if you read throughout the Bible, they've been pretty notxious the whole time, like it was yeah, not.
Speaker 3: Just suppose, yeah he is to.
Speaker 1: Well, I gotta throw you all this slavery because y'all acting up again. You know what I'm saying. Okay, you had to slavery said, damn y'all y'all cutting up again. Well, fuck, walk around this desert for fucking forty years. I mean it's five miles up up the road, you know, a couple of days walk, you know what I'm saying. But I'm gonna make you walk around in this circle, which somehow you didn't realize you walking around in this circle for forty years. I don't know that direction, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's just like, it's okay, so we're out of that.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: God's cluster b child.
Speaker 3: That's what they are.
Speaker 2: They're aline personality just sort of fuck up. It all makes sense now.
Speaker 4: Look at me and what's me up? As all these Israelis are like, oh, the Aridians are committing war crimes.
Speaker 1: War Isn't that what you're supposed to do? Like during war? Like I'm tired of hearing about the war crime shit. Okay, niggas got together and said, oh, I'm not gonna do that anymore. Wink wink wink. I mean, bro, I'm here to win. I don't know what you're here to do. Okay, when I'm in the street, if I get in a scrap, but I'm gonna kick you in the nuts, I'm gonna throw dirt in your eyes. You know what I'm saying I'm I'm gonna blow I'm gonna blow your knee out with a front like it's gonna be the dirtiest of tactics. Okay, this ain't gonna be This ain't gonna be no honorable fight. I'm just letting you know right now, there's gonna be nothing honorable about it. And if i feel like I'm on the wrong end of it, then I'm gonna shive you. I mean, let's just see it. Man. You know, we thought you thought we were fighting, and all of a sudden you're like, man, what was that. I'm like, bro, like William Warmes, yeah, to the war crimes. It's like you had like this is Gangs of fucking New York, where we sitting the damn round room and said, all right, what we're gonna use guys, Oh well, bats, bricks and knives. That that sounds good? All right, cool, and everybody's honorable and just brings bats, bricks and knives. No motherfucker. I mean when I'm coming to when I'm coming to kick your ass. Yeah, but when I'm coming to kick your ass, man. That's why Gorilla Warfare foke up, because they were like, man, we're supposed to stand out in the field and just shoot at each other like honorable men. Well, Kiah, yeah, you keep doing that, dog, I'm gonna attack you. While you're looking that way, I'm gonna shoot you in the back. A win is a wind, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We should go back to duels.
Speaker 1: Walk ten paces and while you walking ten paces, I'm turned around and looking right at you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if your head, if you.
Speaker 1: Fuck out, yeah, ain't look. Look, I don't know if it. I don't know if the oil is gonna it's gonna end us, or the AI is gonna end this, or maybe they'll both do it at the same time. But damn it. AI ain't gonna make a fucking dying dude, cause Nickas ain't got no money to pay for it. Let's just see it man, like that, they don't know what to do with it, like they just they're they're running around in a circle and they're trying to they telling everybody how how much more productive you are. And I'm like, ain't nobody got no money to buy your ship, man, h ain't nobody buying a ship.
Speaker 2: I have free AI all over the place. I don't even know what people are paying for.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, Like, so that's the free applications, but like saying, yeah, yeah, they're up there, but they don't know what to do. Man. They're settling the debt from one to the other. It's just like, hey man, can you slap me some cash? She's like yeah, cool, And then two days say that, hey man, you remember that cash you gave you? Yeah, can you slide it back to me?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah cool. They just hand the money back and forth to each other. They're not making any money.
Speaker 2: We're about to hit the apocalypse. He doesn't really matter, Just fucking pretend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not making any money. And they straight up said they don't know how to make money.
Speaker 2: Really something that you need to pay for or should be paying for, or could do anything worth paying for, because no matter what it does, you still have to double check it. You still have to find out, like what's actually fucking true. I don't remember who died or yeah again with Chuck Norris. So every time someone dies, I'll like, go ask AI something about their death and they'll be like, they're not dead. I'm like, well, they clearly are. Like there's tons of news about it, articles about it whatever, and they'll be like, oh, okay, yeah, you're right, they are dead. I'm like yeah, I know, AI. It's okay every time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So that's the whole thing. Like, like, so the issue with AI is that it can't handle anything this complex. It needs to be straightforward. So anything that has to be thought about needs needs to have some reasoning behind it. Like they don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: I know this because we uh we've got.
Speaker 1: One at work. Uh they're using something. We're just testing it out because some company wanted to test it. But it can't schedule an appointment, Like it just can't because the way our shops are set up. We've got four different shops and we got a way that we want people to be in there. You've got people who are waiting, people were dropping off depending on if they're doing oil change or checking. You're like whatever, and like so it goes there. I want to set an appointment on such So it's like, uh, I don't know, I don't see anything. And so it like when it says it doesn't see anything, that's like to infinity, Like they don't know how to set an appointment in May when everything's wide open, like it's too complex for it.
Speaker 2: It's like I can't. It's like, oh that's too hard. So I'm gonna like find an excuse by just like.
Speaker 1: The only way, the only way the AI is going to work is that us as humans would have to tap our mind into the computer system and it would have to analyze us twenty four hours a day of how we think and how we reason's and then at that point time and to kill us. Was figured all that out because it's gonna get all that shit too. I mean, but like like we were like, we have to be plugged in and it would have to follow us, have to understand our thinking patterns. It's like, Okay, I just seen that this problem came up. This is how the person handled a solution. This is the things they did, and so because otherwise, I mean, it's just a search engine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Really, I try to get the A on riverside. I know this particular things I talked about in uh the podcast We Do. I said, okay, make a clip on this, ended up making a clip on something totally different. I was like, I know this in the podcast, so I got to go find it. Like what am I?
Speaker 2: Well, like, you also have this problem where you trained it on fucking Reddit and all this shit, and like, right, it's full of like mentally ill be I mean there's good shit on Reddit, don't get me wrong, Like there's like really well done shit, but then there's also like the whole cluster of complete mental illness and breakdown. So you've like imported mental illness into it as well, and you're like people are asking it, you know, oh, should I break up with my boyfriend for this? And it's like, yep, dump him because it's just like this you know, culture of fucking fuck men. So it's like, yeah, all of them are shit, just why even be with one? Like no matter what the problem is. And that's a problem. Like we already had this problem with Wikipedia right where it's like you know, at first maybe it was kind of cool, and then it got like people tried to fuck with it, and so then there was incorrect shit and now it's just like fully biased, like owned by the fucking you know wef or whoever the fuck controls all the propaganda it goes into Wikipedia. So then you take something like that and feed it into AI. Well now it's like got the same bias. Right, we don't have unbiased reference material on mass enough for an AI to learn the correct ways and the correct fucking information about everything. We just feeded a bunch of slops, so it gives us slop.
Speaker 3: So I've fed mine, uh my books and I'm working on getting my transcripts from my shows.
Speaker 2: And now it's an anarchist Yeah, it comes what you tell it, Well, well, what it is is it's a it's a searchable database of my mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where I can say, like pull notes from world whatever you got on World Economic Forum Young Global Leaders, because I know I did an episode on that back in the day, and it'll you know, I'm sure it can do all that. I haven't done it yet, but that that's the plan. And what's what's that useful for. I don't know. I'm not sure yet. It could save me some time, but i'd have to double check everything, like you said anyway, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then the molt bots are kind of creepy too, or they're just like they're just giving them tasks and leaving them open ended. And then some of them are apparently going on like the Black Web and finding people stole on credit card data and like buying food with it, and shit buying cars with it and like setting people gifts and things like, okay, little creepy you know what was it?
Speaker 1: This thing up here said that Sam Altman took thirteen billion from Microsoft and then sold open ais cloud to Amazon for fifty billions. So it's all they like, just taking money from one company and then just set it to another cut like they don't have anything, like they didn't have any application that people are just gonna be like, oh, yeah, I need to spend because it's not twenty dollars a month. Like I'm just gonna be honest with the twenty dollars a month thing. That's a that's a opening price, you know how like your internet companies and all that stuff together. Oh well, you can get it for thirty dollars a month for two years, and then after that it'd be two hundred dollars a month. You'd be like, damn what I'm saying. So the twenty dollars a month shit, that's gonna run out right here shortly as they run out of money because they're not making any money. They're just losing, that's all they're doing. But they're not making any money at all, Like all the adventures is going into it. It's just they're just losing.
Speaker 4: He said something that took me a couple of minutes to register. You said, the black Web. Is that the Internet in the hood?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: I loved it.
Speaker 2: There was a woman who was like I was at a bar once and she was like, I'm so upset. I don't know what to do. And I was like, what's going on? And she's like, my kid is he's been on the Dark Web, and I was like, I was just like, I don't know. I don't think you. I think for most people what that means is like any site that seems negative, Like I think he was probably just looking at porn or something. And she's like, oh no, the dark Web, Like, I don't know if people know what that means.
Speaker 4: It's funny.
Speaker 2: It was pretty hilarious. It's like, I think your kid's probably fine unless he's like genuinely a hacker. And the I'm like, fuck, yeah, I get on the dark Web, dude, do all kinds of shit there. That's what it's there for. If you can fucking be a hacker, you should be a hacker. Those are the skills of the twenty first century.
Speaker 3: I spent some time with the guy named Mike Wilkerson who wrote a book He's a hacker from the eighties, from the early eighties in Seattle. You might have heard of him.
Speaker 1: I haven't.
Speaker 3: He got arrested when he was like fifteen. Part of the movie War Games is sort of like in reference to he's still kind of a hacker. But he writes about like gigantic trees and shit.
Speaker 1: Now stuff like that.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, may say, rise about big trees. That's what I'll talk about.
Speaker 3: That's about big trees. Was it?
Speaker 1: Well, you do now? I just write about bag No.
Speaker 3: He was like a big deal, Like there's a pig. He gave me his book shit, I think I've got it, and it's a picture of him in handcuffs as like a sixteen year old being led by the FBI, like out of a cop car. He was like, it was like legitimately in a lot of trouble for what he was doing.
Speaker 2: Because a lot of people, especially back then, they were like, well, see what I can do, and then they can just fucking go do it. There's not a lot stopping them, and they're smart, and it's like, uh, you might not even actually understand like how what what boundaries you've crossed? You might too. I'm just saying like, you can accidentally end up some places if you're if you're a house, especially if you're maybe a little bit more on the autistic side of things. Who is that guy Sam something? God, I don't know. And he was in the UK and he like supposedly accidentally got into like the UFO databases.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, and that was sort of.
Speaker 2: He's like, I didn't know what I was doing.
Speaker 3: Okay, a lot of he's alive. They didn't want to put him in prison. Okay, that's fair enough, that's fair enough.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, hey look, maybe uh, maybe our conflict operation to be overle right here shortly, and gas won't get to eight dollars a gallon, because if it does, it won't matter anyway in California.
Speaker 3: My buddy just sent it to me six fifty.
Speaker 2: Which could be way lower if California weren't dicks and they didn't have a syntax on it.
Speaker 3: A million percent yep, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And you know something else I heard about that. It's like, oh, well, America is the I've heard multiple people say this that America is the largest producer of oil in the world, but it's not the type of oil that we need.
Speaker 2: I was like, what it was the wrong kind of dinosaur.
Speaker 1: So and so they said, on top of that, we never we never did anything with our infraseurch as far as the refineries to actually made it make it where ours was usable for our vehicle. I was like, I'm not even sure what y'all are tailing me.
Speaker 3: Like, So, California is trying their best to run every oil company out of California. They've already run Chevron out. They're working on doing that with the Layroh and uh color ones. So they they're they're totally unpredictable. Well, I guess they're predictable and that they're always going to be awful.
Speaker 1: And gang Charlie, what's the end gang for California? What what do they try to accomplish?
Speaker 3: Lefty environmentalist lunatics that think that they're going to regulate the world into a greener future. And they're just delusional, especially since Chevron is standard oil they were that was that they they discompanied the it's there was founded in California there, so like they the fact that they're moving to Houston is just a humongous lossy And.
Speaker 1: They said, hey, you know, y'all can just pay more taxes to make up for it. It's kind of like Kathy Hochel sitting there saying, y'all guys, move back to New York so y'all can pay some taxes here. I'm like to have some y'all got to have some type of some type of better like games.
Speaker 3: Will you please come give us your money for sub quality service and a shitty attitude.
Speaker 1: Oh, and we hate you.
Speaker 3: We'll regulate everything to make it just twice as hard for you to get anything done. Tax the fuck out of you for no good reason, and then squander it on your enemy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's just like, so, please move back here, move your business here so we can love you, but we love you. Take your money like I don't care who you are. You don't like when people say, hey, if you come over here, I'll take more of your money. Oh well, hold on, what's what's my money gonna get me when I give it to you?
Speaker 3: Oh? Nothing?
Speaker 2: Well, just immigrants.
Speaker 3: Have we have we mentioned the weather? That's what that's the California sales pictures. Have you seen the weather. The weather's fucking great.
Speaker 1: I guess so.
Speaker 3: But it's.
Speaker 1: It's twenty dollars for a two piece white you know what I'm saying, two pieces white men. What we're talking about the weather ship? Y'all gonna kill me? All right, guys, we appreciate everybody being here. Uh, maybe the conflict could be able shortly, or maybe it just be the end of everything. And if it is, hopefully they harry up. You know what I'm saying. That's that's all I wanted to do, Just speed this thing along. You know what I'm saying. I don't wanted to drag out for too long the agony. I want I want to see where it's gonna land. That way, I know how to pivot, Okay, because that's what it's about. It's about to pivot. That's what it's all about. So that way we'll all know.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But if I got I got a feeling they're gonna do this for at least three months? What's mid terms? When when they start? When they start, when they when they start really doing the push on that. It's all now, I ain't really has anybody been campaigning or anything.
Speaker 2: Somebody they start pushing her.
Speaker 3: I know Jasmine.
Speaker 1: I know Jasmine Crockett. Uh didn't she get to be her?
Speaker 2: Yes, she did, and her security guard got shot by the fucking FBI or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah damn yeah, he was like something.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, So yeah, so I guess I guess once we start getting in the summertime, we'll start seeing the real push right there for the for the mid terms. So well, yeah, yeah, we'll keep that, she said in mind. We're gonna go around round table and see if people got anything new for us. We're gonna start with Lizy.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about Bigfoot and asteroids. We're in this like weird uptick of asteroids and nobody really knows why, but some people think it's the trail of Atlas three. Iye atlists, so it's still on the same you know, the Earth is over in the direction where it had come through, and so they think that maybe it's a debris field, so we might see a bunch more asteroids. So I talk about that and why it would have anything to do with Bigfoot tonight on the show, so you can go check it out, and everything I do is at roguesol dot org.
Speaker 1: Bigfoot, that's what we're talking about. We like a little bigfoot. Charlie, Charlie, what you got for us?
Speaker 3: I had Michael Lush on today on Macroaggressions. He runs a company called Replace your Mortgage. Really interesting if you like, uh, if you hate the banks and you own a house and you want to pay off your house in between five and seven years. I watched the video on it pretty impressive and anyway, so I wound up talking to the owner of the company and had them on because I'm like, hey, I hate banks. So he explained how they do it. So anyway, check that out Macroaggressions dot Io, Activistpost dot com for all your news. Check it out.
Speaker 1: Orry, tell the folks about this book you got coming out Volume one, Volume two?
Speaker 3: When? When? When is it coming out?
Speaker 1: And when can again?
Speaker 4: April sixth.
Speaker 1: From history I want from his Corey Worres market on the planet that day you a nigga man. You can get it on Amazon. He's still working avenues. Uh, we don't know if the soft cover is gonna be on Amazon. Uh. Hard back, We're still working on that. We're uncertain currently so but if that does come forth, it.
Speaker 4: The place I get full color custom ones done. But they're forty bucks for the printing costs alone, which means I'd have to sell it for like seventy five bucks.
Speaker 2: So it's expensive right now, all of a sudden, what the hell?
Speaker 4: And the quality of Amazon's publishing ship is fucking dog shit. It's the worst I've ever seen it. Like the fucking test prints even the soft covers are thinner than the last book I put out six months ago. That's like, fuck off. This quality is terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the ol uh owls up. So you know books costs more. Uh, Buddy history dot substance, come make sure you go there. Get Corey Hughes World War II History Corey. Uh of course me Q four twenty dot com for everything I do.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: This weekend I started my analysis. I do a little reels. Maybe a few people seen it. Uh, when we have a UFC event, and if I see a couple fights that interest me. So I talked about the Michael Vini page fight. These are three minutes or less, so I can put it on all platforms at shorts because that shit stupid. But yeah, so I talked about Michael Vina page fight and and MOVs mobs sar versus Murphy uh so yeah, go join that action if you like UFC, M M A uh and XQ Fortune dot Com for everything I do. We appreciate everybody being here. See y'all next week, and I will have a different background because I will be in the new apartment next week, so yeah, yeah, be a switch up. So thank everybody for coming. We'll catch'all next night. Peace Out.