Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's go Texas Hammer day, Baby, come on hit it.
Speaker 3: Good morning, This is Ed McMahon and now ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: RYE Ryan O day Yeah, maybe good.
Speaker 4: Morning rod Ryan.
Speaker 1: Show check it in wild Card Wednesday. It's the day we'll be looking for you. It's going on. It's the day we'll be looking.
Speaker 5: For you and your hammer pictures. I need to get five hundred of you motivated this morning to say gay selfie with a hammer, and I can get five thousand dollars from our friends to Texas Hammers. That money is not going in my pocket. Chili's not getting it, he asked. It's going to buy backpacks full of school supplies. Okay, but I need you guys to get motivated.
Speaker 1: Chili said, you can.
Speaker 5: Post that up on Twitter x Facebook. We'll get our post up there. Maybe it's just easier to put it underneath ours Twitter. I already said, TikTok whatever. You got to use the hashtag Texas Hammer so we can count them up. But we need to get five hundred of you motivated, so I'll be talking about that all morning long.
Speaker 1: Looking for some fresh fish fresh out of bed.
Speaker 5: Head to head challenge, of course, we had a Hall of Fame moment yesterday, so we're looking for.
Speaker 1: Two brand new players.
Speaker 5: Fun fact flashback today and around six point thirty five, I got live Collective Soul tickets.
Speaker 1: Sold out Metallica tickets.
Speaker 5: We play The Torture ten at seven twenty this morning, and so many other things we gotta to get to. Where are those pit passes? Oh, pierce the veil, pittat pit passes. June twelfth, woodlands On know the show. Forty percent chances scanned, thunderstorms, cloudy skuys.
Speaker 1: It's gonna keep it under ninety today. Wow. Interesting, Good morning mo. What are Houston's headlines?
Speaker 4: There you are?
Speaker 1: Morning you? Good morning.
Speaker 6: President Trump sent about seven hundred active duty Marines to LA to back up the forty one hundred National Guard troops already there, and then the mayor of La announced a curfew for parts of her city. The California governor and Attorney general filed a twenty eight page lawsuit asking a judge to stop the marines.
Speaker 7: The judge gave.
Speaker 6: Trump twenty four hours to respond, but did not stop them. So then when the mayor announced this curfew, she revealed that twenty three businesses had been looted, causing about a couple million dollars in damage, and then the police chief reported one hundred and ninety seven people arrested yesterday on top of the one hundred arrests Monday night. President Trump told troops at Fort Bragg yesterday that seven Army bases will get their original Confederate linked names back, including Fort Bragg, Fort Hood, and Fort Polk. It was met with loud cheers from the enlisted men and women. He said, quote, we want a lot of battles out of those forts. It's no time to change, and I'm superstitious, so I would.
Speaker 1: Like to keep it going.
Speaker 7: Houston is rich.
Speaker 6: New research says that global wealth has tripled in two decades, and a lot of it is right here in the good old US of A. The report includes the most expensive cities in the world, the fastest growing wealth hubs, and the wealthiest cities overall.
Speaker 7: So where it is Houston rank on that list?
Speaker 6: Number seventeen in the world, Number five in the United States.
Speaker 5: I think that number is the home of millionaires. How many millionaires?
Speaker 7: Millionaires? New York City's number one.
Speaker 6: Of course, California, like the Bay Area, San Francisco is number two.
Speaker 1: Higher World.
Speaker 6: I also thought it was interesting that California is number two for millionaires, but that area is number one for billionaires.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, those people no Houston, I guess.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yes, let's talk about Roseanne. She would like to enter to the chat. She has a new documentary out called Roseanne Is America, and in it, she claims the ABC asked her to guest star on the show The Conners. So if you're like, wait a minute, wasn't there some drama there?
Speaker 1: Yes, kicked off the show right.
Speaker 7: The Connors was a revival of Roseanne.
Speaker 6: Roseanne was fired after one season for alleged racist tweets.
Speaker 7: They kill off her character.
Speaker 6: And Roseanne claims they asked her to come back to play a ghost of that character.
Speaker 1: So did she do it?
Speaker 6: No, she said, she told them, quote, I'm going to be bowling that effing week unquote.
Speaker 5: Roseanne wouldn't go back either if the show fired me and then they kept going out.
Speaker 1: That's her concept. Yeah, she created the show.
Speaker 7: How long was Roseanne on the air for EDB Yeah?
Speaker 1: Bold of them?
Speaker 7: All Right, let's talk about Celine Dion. Why is it going to be this sorng? She made a rare appearance.
Speaker 6: Over the weekend, she showed up at the Coldplay concert in Vegas at the Sphere, and she didn't perform.
Speaker 7: She was there with her young sons.
Speaker 6: But it was a big deal because she hasn't been out and about in a long time, you know, with her health.
Speaker 7: She hasn't been performing.
Speaker 6: She hasn't just been seen in public because she is a little bit frail, I would say, is a fair word to say, but doesn't she have that.
Speaker 1: It's like it's called statue disease.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like she hurt her arms everything, she locks up like a statue. Yeah, they just I think that there's what they call it on the streets, is like statue disease.
Speaker 7: The crowd went crazy when they saw her on the big screen.
Speaker 1: Oh, they put her on this line. That's our gun.
Speaker 6: She said that Chris Martin was singing to her. She got emotional. She said it was an unforgettable evening. She said, my heart is still singing. Good to see her out there, especially with her kiddos.
Speaker 7: Those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 5: Okay, go ahead, Alex Astros follow the White Sox last.
Speaker 1: Night four to two. They're going to play them again this evening.
Speaker 8: Ryan Gusta is going to be in the map for the Australia's going up against Chicago's Sean Burke. First pitches at sevent ten, and you can listen to the game on our sister stations, Sports Talk seven to ninety, News Radio seven forty KTRH, and basketball. Game three of the NBA Finals is tonight between the Pacers and Thunder series is tied up at a game apiece. Oklahoma City's a five and a half point favorite heading into tonight's game tip office at seven thirty and you can watch it on ABC.
Speaker 9: That is what's going on in sport.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Here we go, Here we go, guys, you better listen. I told you yesterday, do your homework and take your hammer picture. If you're running around looking for a hammer taking a picture this morning, that's fine, but we need it.
Speaker 1: I'll explain everything coming up.
Speaker 5: How you can help us raise five thousand dollars this morning so we can purchase backpacks.
Speaker 1: But hey, first phone call, anything goes.
Speaker 5: Whatever it is you want to get us started with seven, one, three, two and two five nine five, The most interactive show on the radio, starts right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, got a big day for you. Big morning.
Speaker 5: Ninety four or five the buzz that's third I Blind and Jumper and we.
Speaker 1: Are off and running four hours of pain.
Speaker 5: It does happen to be wild Card Wednesday, but we will be working with you guys and the Texas Hammers all morning long, trying to raise some money, trying to get five thousand dollars today so that we can go out and buy some backpacks full of school supplies. It's Texas Hammer Day. We've done this for a couple of years. You guys should all be expert at this, experts at this.
Speaker 1: I need a picture.
Speaker 5: MO took her picture this morning last well, I don't know. I didn't see chilies yet.
Speaker 9: Mo.
Speaker 5: You just Mo just sent her pictures in Yes, you and your little pink hammer that you didn't know that you owned.
Speaker 7: Nope, but I brought it in case anyone needs to borrow it.
Speaker 5: All right, So, oh, here's what we're doing today. We know that you guys are the most amazing listeners in the world. Hashtag best listeners in the world. Don't worry about that hashtag though, I got another hashtag for you that I need you to use today.
Speaker 1: Mister Jim and Bill Adler told us they'll.
Speaker 5: Give us five thousand dollars today, okay, so that we can purchase school backpacks filled with supplies for the kids in the Houston area. What I need you guys to do is I need a selfie of yourself holding a hammer, and I need you to post it to either Facebook, Twitter, x TikTok Instagram. But I need you to use the hashtag are you ready? Hashtag the Texas Hammer. That's how we're gonna be able to count this thing, and that's how we're gonna be able to keep.
Speaker 1: Track of this.
Speaker 5: In return, mister Radler will donate ten dollars for each photo that we get using that hashtag the Texas Hammer, and our goal is to collect five hundred photos.
Speaker 1: Boom, five thousand dollars. That's it, right, that's easy.
Speaker 9: That's easy.
Speaker 1: That's easy.
Speaker 5: So I thought, because believe it or not, even though Grandma's on Facebook, Chili, I think, if you get that picture up on our Facebook page and if you pin that to the top, one of the easiest things you can do is just add to that thread and throw your picture in there in the comments.
Speaker 1: Comments, in the comments.
Speaker 5: If you throw your picture in there, but you've got to use the hashtag the Texas Hammer because that's what they're going to be counting today. We have to get five hundred of those, so it's got to be attached to a picture and then boom, we get the money five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: We have until ten am to kind of get this done.
Speaker 5: So I think we can do it. I think we can do it. So Chili's working on that plan. We're gonna get all that stuff up and ready to rock. And then again, if you want to just put it on your Instagram and you're like, well, you guys don't follow me, how are you going to see it? You know how we'll see it. Hashtag got the Texas Hammer. That's how we will see it. That's how we will find you. Okay, So it's it's it's not as complicated as it seems.
Speaker 1: But getting five hundred of.
Speaker 5: You to get a picture out there this morning holding a hammer, I think it's easy. I just need you to put forth just a little bit of effort. That's why we were hitting up earlier in the week to do your homework and take the picture. Last night, all right, Fresh Fish on the show Fresh Out of Bad Head to Head Challenge six twenty be looking for some brand new players.
Speaker 1: Sold out Metallica tickets. Alex so happy.
Speaker 5: He's in such a great mood. Why because we're playing the Torture ten.
Speaker 1: He loves that game. Great, all right, Torture ten.
Speaker 5: He's coming up at seven to twenty pit passes to pierce the veil on No the show.
Speaker 10: It's now time for the first phone call of the day.
Speaker 1: And you know what's so cool? We got Christy that's got the first phone call today. Hi Christy, Hi, good morning, So good morning to you. How are you? I'm doing good?
Speaker 5: What are you doing up so early? It's six' ten it's the. Summer he's supposed to be, sleeping, RIGHT.
Speaker 7: I got to get up before the.
Speaker 1: Heat, okay smart. GIRL i am a morning.
Speaker 5: Person, yes because we're, superior like we're superior human.
Speaker 1: Beings you know? This, Yes, WELL i appreciate Youa what is it? That what do you get? Done you get done something done in the morning that you get up so? Early, well YESTERDAY i raked the yard before.
Speaker 10: Work.
Speaker 7: Wow, yeah, Yes.
Speaker 6: Rod was watering his flowers before work AND i was, like, DANG.
Speaker 5: I wanted my plan THERE i wanted my plants, today thank. You, YEAH i had to get out there and get some of that stuff done. Early WHAT i don't do is rattle around the pots and pans. Anymore it makes me crazy leaving the house and THERE'S i put, up there's plates LIKE i. HAD i had eggs this morning for. Breakfast, YEAH i left it in the sink And i'm, thinking, okay well that'll.
Speaker 1: Just get taken care, of. Right, no WHEN i get them from, work they'll be in the sink.
Speaker 5: There, yeah nobody's sleeping happy. Summer, Really, christy CAN i get you to take a picture with a hammer?
Speaker 11: Today?
Speaker 4: PLEASE i.
Speaker 7: AM i am going To.
Speaker 1: Now what would your platform of? Choice where would you post?
Speaker 10: That, Well i'm not a social media.
Speaker 1: GIRL i only have a. TikTok you have.
Speaker 5: A tick, okay but we're gonna do a TikTok. Today we're getting back into the TikTok. Game so if you use the hashtag The Texas, hammer if you put it on your, TikTok we can go count.
Speaker 7: That, YES i will do, that and everybody else needs to get on.
Speaker 1: Board let's. Go thank you all, Right, christy thank you so much for starting us out this.
Speaker 5: MORNING i love talking to other fellow morning, people you, know weirdos that like don't mind being up early in the. Morning gotta take a. Break let me come back at a rect check for. You we'll find out what's training and we'll get set up for the.
Speaker 2: Game Train Your dragon is the adventure of The summer in Theaters.
Speaker 1: Friday get tickets Now.
Speaker 12: Hot houston's alternative and home Of the Rod Ryan Morning show ninety four five the bus.
Speaker 5: Right welcome, back. Everybody Rod Ryan show Wild Card. Wednesday that is Our instagram, feature and of course It's Texas Hammer, day so that's a big one for. Us And i'm starting to see all the things on all the different social media, platforms all The Texas hammer. Stuff you guys are making me very very. Happy that's why we loved you so. Much in, homeroom we got forty percent chances of scattered thunderstorms throughout the, day cloudy, today hies.
Speaker 1: Up around eighty. Eight all, Right, alex what's? Trending Aaron rodgers is. Trending he's married.
Speaker 11: So.
Speaker 7: CASUAL i don't know.
Speaker 9: WHO i don't know.
Speaker 5: Who somebody Named britney spells it, weird but he won't say who it, is and he Said Britney spears said it's Not Britney. Spears you're, Right so, YEAH i don't. Know he's been linked to some pretty Big hollywood and sports names and maybe he just decided to just get some peasant.
Speaker 9: To finally show up to The.
Speaker 1: Steelers oh, yeah he's officially A steeler now, off. Okay and then strawberry moon is. Trending it's not an ice cream. Flavor it is a moon that happened last.
Speaker 9: NIGHT i think it was. PINK i don't. KNOW i don't look at the. Moon. Okay i'm not a witch or a, werewolf SO i don't.
Speaker 1: Know and Then Fort bragg is.
Speaker 8: Training President trump gave a speech At Fort bragg.
Speaker 1: Yesterday and a lot of people are talking.
Speaker 9: About it this morning. Online that's just training at. Night who by the?
Speaker 13: Buzz good morning, Everyone and this is the one they Called.
Speaker 5: Tim you're fresh out of bed to head to Head hall Of famer number.
Speaker 13: Seven and like Al.
Speaker 3: Servik said in the Movie Caddy, Shack, hey, everybody we're gonna get.
Speaker 1: Laid join me at the end of the.
Speaker 13: Year it's a tournament of. CHAMPIONS i tried to win the whole damn thing my.
Speaker 1: Bees, okay we start from. SCRATCH i need some fresh.
Speaker 5: Fish maybe you've been waiting you thirty. Days maybe you've been waiting longer than. That sounds like some of you have.
Speaker 1: Seven one three two one, two, five nine four Five if you'd like to play. Shows side effects include mood, swings.
Speaker 4: First, swing.
Speaker 1: Here we, go ninety four or, five the, Buzz Good, morning Rod.
Speaker 5: Ryan, show that's all tied low with Black Bear, monsters Rod Ryan Show Wild Card.
Speaker 1: Wednesday i'm seeing you guys doing a great.
Speaker 5: JOB i see a big chunk of you are dropping your picture with your hammer using the hashtag The Texas hammer on Our facebook. PAGE i think that's the easiest thing to do if you want to use your own social media. Platforms as long as you use the hashtag The Texas. Hammer you holding a, hammer we get ten bucks for. THAT i need five hundred of you to pull this off SO i can get the five thousand dollars out of Mister jim And Bill adler this.
Speaker 1: Morning, okay so It's Texas Hammer.
Speaker 5: Day hashtag The Texas hammer is clutch if you want to use. X if you want to Use, Facebook, instagram or.
Speaker 1: TikTok are we making? It we're making a TikTok video. Today that's WHAT i, heard waiting For chilly to commit with with with the camera. Crew let's.
Speaker 5: Go so, yeah we don't care what you use to get that out, there but for us to get five thousand dollars today from our friends The Texas, Hammers, man that's a, huge huge.
Speaker 1: Thing so thank you. Everybody best listeners in the, WORLD i always say.
Speaker 5: It and now it's time for The fresh out Of Bed head To Head challenge.
Speaker 1: Listeners To New york.
Speaker 5: CORNERS i THINK i got a bunch of fresh fish, Here.
Speaker 1: ALEX i, think, well let me just find. Out, first up Is. Brandon, Hi, Brandon, well what's going?
Speaker 13: On?
Speaker 5: Guys when was the last time you played The fresh out Of Bed head To Head?
Speaker 1: Challenge never play what we got a fresh fish on the. Line we're not a, Fish you're a.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, brandon good to have you, on. Dude you've heard the, game you know how to. Play Good, okay, DUDE i wish you the. Best now let's say hi To. Andrew, Hello, Andrew, hey how's it going? Great tell me about the last time you played The fresh out of bad head too head.
Speaker 9: Challenge i'm also a fresh. Fish what it smells like?
Speaker 1: Fishing? Here it does smell like.
Speaker 5: Fishing, HERE i got two fresh fish on the.
Speaker 1: Line so great to have you, On. Andrew you've heard the. Game you know what you're doing? HERE i? Do, okay, go, yeah let's. Go i've got. Questions these are, These these are the.
Speaker 5: Questions all you got to do is shout out your name when you think you know the. Answer two correct answers wins you.
Speaker 7: This Oh we've got A Rod ryan show t shirt for.
Speaker 5: Y'all it'll change your, life, boys it'll change your. Life one of you is going to play tomorrow as, well and then you can keep adding.
Speaker 1: Prizes but only one of you will get to play.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow will it Be? Brandon will it Be? ANDREW i know nothing about these. Guys first time in, Questions? Brandon are you? Ready, yes, Sir.
Speaker 1: Andrew are you? Ready let's?
Speaker 5: Go shout out your name when you think you know the, answer wait for me to call on you to give me the.
Speaker 1: Answer here we. Go question number.
Speaker 5: One your mom sister could also be called your Water andrew and welcome to the, Game. Andrew andrew on the. Board he was Just. Brandon you were right. There, brandon you were right. There shout out that name, confidently get in. There you were right Behind. Andrew here we, go fresh. Fish question number, two which sport do.
Speaker 1: The Dallas stars? Competing? Brandon, Brandon let's go with. Hockey let's go with. Hockey let's get you into the, Game. Brandon that one was. Close it was.
Speaker 5: Close i'm going to say, This, Brandon you're not close to as loud As. ANDREW i gotta get you in. There you gotta scream that name. Out, okay but you did get in. First all, right be, loud be. Proud here we go for the. Win good, game good game for some fresh.
Speaker 1: Fish here for the.
Speaker 5: Win shout out your name when you think you know the. Answer what is the first name of the main patriarch from The Flint? Stones only one name was, said and it Was? Brandon is It?
Speaker 1: Fred? Yes?
Speaker 5: Wow Andrews, like what are you coming at me with this? Patriarch what are we doing?
Speaker 9: This i'm expecting a government.
Speaker 7: Position you're, Welcome Mo LIKE i like to throw.
Speaker 1: IT i Know i'm new. Here i's got some tough. Questions i've been.
Speaker 7: Listening thank, You.
Speaker 1: Andrews Is. Swifty he's taking down the. Patriarchy, OKAY i know nothing About Taylor swift, day And i'm really.
Speaker 5: Sorry all, right, Listen, andrew you did a great job. Today it was good to have you on A i hope you want to play again. Someday all, Right, YEAH i like to hear That i'll be back?
Speaker 1: Now who will be?
Speaker 4: Back?
Speaker 5: Now you scored yourself a Rod Ryan SHOW t? Shirt, brandon would you like to play again?
Speaker 1: Tomorrow, yes, Sir, yeah, dude that's how it.
Speaker 5: Works you can play for four more days if you. Want chili will just keep stacking up prizes for. You all, right, awesome all, right, dude great job Today.
Speaker 9: The Rod Ryan show to ninety four or.
Speaker 1: Five good buzz ninety four or five in the.
Speaker 5: Bus good morning Rod Ryan's. Show hope you're on to a great start to your. Day it is Wild Card.
Speaker 1: Wednesday it also happens to Be Texas Hammer. Day.
Speaker 5: Baby hashtag The Texas hammer damn kick. Me IF i don't say that, though? Gotcha hashtag The Texas Hammer don't kick, Me texas.
Speaker 4: Hamm don't kick?
Speaker 1: Me all, right we need a selfie of. You you guys look.
Speaker 5: Great thank you so, Much we're getting ten bucks for every selfie of you guys with a hammer in your hands using the hashtag The Texas. Hammer where do you post? It, Mo, well if you want to go on THE x, great we have ours pinned to the.
Speaker 1: Top you can just kind of add to that. Thread, yeah in the comment.
Speaker 5: Section you can go on Our facebook page and just add a comment and throw your pictures with the hashtag under The Texas. Hammer people are making tiktoks this. Morning people are throwing stuff out. There Great instagram. Awesome, okay that's. Awesome hashtag The Texas. Hammer we'll find, you all. Right we got a new, champion a fresh out of bed.
Speaker 1: Head to head. Challenge here's your current. Champion, oh this guy made me work hard for this. One good morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody this is former Fresh Fitz. Brand now you're fresh out of bed. One now you're fresh out of bed. One i'm. Togi now you're fresh out of. Bed that's ahead one, day. Champion but here you go join me On thursday WHEN i make you a win number.
Speaker 1: Two all, right it's good.
Speaker 5: Thing The Collective soul song was. LONG i was editing the whole damn. Song all, right he's gonna be back. Tomorrow that's what fresh. Fish it's exciting getting some new players on speaking. Up you just Heard Collective. Soul they're coming to town with the band. Live most gonna give you tickets on the, flashback BUT i brought in some new ones for.
Speaker 1: You it's the fuck that to the. Day we make you look smart and. Bunny ere, buddy SIT's the funk that to the.
Speaker 5: Day our good Friend ashley with an.
Speaker 1: EYE i saw her. YESTERDAY i saw her in the wild, yesterday her And. Xander what? Up she sent me a fun?
Speaker 5: Fact she, goes, uh here's a fun fact about a movie THAT i DOUBT mo has, seen which is all.
Speaker 1: Movies?
Speaker 5: Really, Yeah, hey how good, morning good? Morning would you take? Her would you take more of the movies? Please she doesn't know any. Movies start with a list of big old movies and take her as long as she doesn't talk to.
Speaker 12: Her.
Speaker 5: Okay in the movie Rain, man have you seen rainbdware.
Speaker 1: Of What rainmon's?
Speaker 5: About, Okay ashley, says in the movie Rain, Man Dustin hoffman really farted in the phone. Booth it was not scripted and all the lines were. Improvised it's a very funny. Scene, Yeah raymond, goes, uh oh. Fart did you?
Speaker 1: Fart? Raymond did you? Fart and then they had a whole scene about. It it's very. FUNNY i didn't know that was ad. Lib very.
Speaker 5: Good clownfish another movie Like Finding.
Speaker 1: Nemo that's A i.
Speaker 7: Know What Finding, nemo but you never saw. It i'm Sure i've seen.
Speaker 13: It.
Speaker 1: Weirdo so that's a. Clownfish, yes the orange. One, yeah, like.
Speaker 5: Well she was the blue, one so don't confuse, people she was THE i think geez so clownfish like the ones In Finding. Nemo the ones that are orange and white striped can change from male to female if they need to for.
Speaker 1: Reproduction that is.
Speaker 5: Fun so if you think about the Movie Finding nemo, specifically Once nemo's mother was killed spoiler, alert the father could have grown female sex organs and started reproducing With.
Speaker 7: Nemoo did we have to go there this?
Speaker 1: Morning?
Speaker 5: Sorry, finally a can of coke is ninety percent. WATER a can of diet coke is ninety nine percent.
Speaker 1: Water that's. NEAT i believe one floats and one sinks.
Speaker 5: Too it's the fuck that to the day we make you look smart, Body the fu.
Speaker 10: That to the.
Speaker 5: DAY i THINK i could have left off the rest of the stuff on THE. Nemo thing is say what you're, Saying say what you're telling. ME i just, Rob just don't go any, Further just give the fun fact and get out, Now aware what are you giving?
Speaker 6: AWAY i gotta pay your Tickets Sea live In Collective Soul august, fifteen seven one Three Music Hall tickets on sale now at ticketmaster dot com or if you know this fun, fact.
Speaker 5: Flashback Weird Al yankovic had one top ten single and it Wasn't Amish paradise and it Wasn't Eat.
Speaker 1: It those were your two.
Speaker 5: Guesses, yes only one song went top, ten actually climbed to number nine in two thousand and six seven one, three, two one two five nine four. Files now time for rockout with your stock out With Captain. Cash there's my. GUY i was gonna say this title of the. SONG i was going to give the answer. Away hell is hell is the title of The Weird yankovic song That i'm looking.
Speaker 1: For good, Morning how you doing On Wall? Street? Yesterday My? God not too.
Speaker 14: Bad THE da was up one hundred and five points kick off this morning of forty, two eight hundred and sixty SIX NASDA cup one hundred and twenty three to nineteen thousand seven fourteen benchmark ten Year treasury is trading at a four point five Percent in oil trades at sixty five dollars ninety six cents a. Barrel two of the most actives the Big Studs, Nike Walt disney And, murk The Big Duds, Salesforce Mickey, dee's And.
Speaker 1: Travelers on the economic.
Speaker 14: Calendar this, morning we'll get numbers on the consumer price index For. May right, Now futures slightly on the. Downside come, on let's turn this baby. Around that's.
Speaker 1: It i'm out.
Speaker 14: Here this Is halin manage director With Ramy James port For The Rod Ryan show From Raymond james, On Sam philippe And augusta and don't forget to always rock out with your stock.
Speaker 12: Out bamian's expressed are those Of aland and not necessarily those Of Raymond james and, Associates, Income, ember NAT, AS, IBC, I Arnt radio OR at. Sponsors information is based on sources believed to be, reliable but it's not. Guaranteed there's no insurance Transmisson we'll. Continue this is not a solicitation offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to your M this programs are educational and informational purposes on.
Speaker 10: Leak the studs and duds are based on, movement as reported By.
Speaker 1: Yeah AND i ninety four or Five The. Buzz Good, morning Rod Ryan's. Show all, RIGHT i got six fifty.
Speaker 5: One we're going to get Into houston's headlines in just a. Moment but first, Fact, yeah, yeah all, right here we, Go good morning Rod Ryan. Show who we got?
Speaker 1: Here good? Morning his name Is. Mike, Hi, mike how are you? Today doing?
Speaker 8: Great just?
Speaker 5: Rolling, okay let's get you rolling through on the fun fact flashback Weird Al yankovic only had one top ten.
Speaker 1: SINGLE i, said hell was this you? Did let's give it? Away what's the? Name what's the name of the?
Speaker 5: Song it's white And, Nerdy white nerdy hell?
Speaker 1: KNOWS i love? Him you? Are you are? Correct?
Speaker 6: Mike?
Speaker 1: Congratulations what are you gonna give?
Speaker 6: Them we're going to see a live in Collective Soul. Sir august, fifteen seventy Three Music hall tickets on tail, now ticketmaster dot.
Speaker 7: Com But, mike are?
Speaker 1: Yours thank?
Speaker 13: You all?
Speaker 5: Right, mike thanks for being up early with. Us where are you calling From Lake?
Speaker 1: City all? Right shout out, Today way to. Go mike.
Speaker 5: Got a forty percent chance to skeed with thumber storms throughout the, day cloudy, skies highs up around eighty.
Speaker 1: Eight sold Out metallica.
Speaker 5: Tickets next, Hour Pantera Suicidal tendencies opening up On.
Speaker 1: Saturday, OH i got set?
Speaker 5: Times really, YEAH i got set times from the that's awesome from the, label So i'll share those with. You we're gonna play The torture. Ten continue with your selfies and the hashtag The Texas hammer your.
Speaker 1: Selfies you look great out. There thank. YOU i need more and we'll.
Speaker 5: Talk more about that in the seven o'clock. Hour right, NOW i GOT mo With houston's.
Speaker 6: Headlines, Yes President trump sent about seven hundred active Duty marines TO la to back up the forty one Hundred National guard troops already. There the mayor Of la announced a curfew for parts first city, overnight and with that, announcement she revealed that twenty three businesses had been, looted causing damage estimate it to be in the millions of. Dollars the police chief said one hundred and ninety seven people were arrested yesterday add that to the one Hundred monday night McDonald's stock slept, yesterday and they blame it on one.
Speaker 1: Thing, oh.
Speaker 7: ZEMBIC i saw this story the kind of Any, wait, wow those.
Speaker 1: Two things have something to do with one, another but go.
Speaker 7: Ahead it's very interesting.
Speaker 6: Together when it gets down to the, numbers they're saying that these appetite suppressing drugs such as ozempic could pull twenty eight million customer visits from McDonald's and shave roughly four hundred and eighty two million dollars off their.
Speaker 1: Revenue.
Speaker 6: Why because they're seeing that lower income. Diners so McDonald's core base tend to cut restaurants spending for. Good once they start paying for these pricey weight loss, injections.
Speaker 1: It's a double. Thing it's.
Speaker 5: Wild you're, paying you're paying for the. Ozempics, yeah plus you're losing. Weight, Yes so those two things go Against and it's not just McDonald's, yes but this example is showing that McDonald's is, showing you, know a. Downturn, yes and they're directly linking that to ozempic and all the OTHER glp one medications out.
Speaker 1: There so, wild really?
Speaker 6: Wild are you sitting at work all. Day i'm not add a new worry to your. Life they're calling it office chair butt because we've all heard that sitting is the new, smoking and chronic sitting can lead to your booty muscles getting, weaker saggy. Flat, fortunately you can prevent, it.
Speaker 1: So descriptive ones this, morning saggy and.
Speaker 6: Fat all you gotta do is get up and do a few exercises throughout your workday to avoid saggy and flat?
Speaker 1: Booties are stand up desks still a. THING a couple of people have them here in the.
Speaker 7: Office that's on the.
Speaker 6: List also the walking pads that we've talked about underneath the, desk so it's like a.
Speaker 7: Treadmill.
Speaker 5: Now Both tessa And dinah tried to use certain things in, here AND i don't feel like BUT i don't feel like anybody used them for any length of.
Speaker 1: Time, no you didn't see any. Progress, Yeah Like dinah was standing on a surfboard for a. While, Oh i've had one of, this you, know trying.
Speaker 5: To like activate her. Coorus she's delivering this whatever we.
Speaker 6: Call, it we'll do it, Anything just get up and move. Around, okay, right let's talk About Aaron. Rodgers he's Married, apparently the quarterback was first spotted wearing a ring at The Kentucky derby last. Month then, yesterday after his First Pittsburgh steelers, practice reporters got a chance to ask him about. It that's when he verified that the ring he's been wearing is indeed a wedding. Band the only thing we might know about his wifey is that he mentioned having a girlfriend Last. December he called Her, brittany and he confirmed it's Not Britney.
Speaker 7: Spears that's all we. Know i've been looking all, morning can't find.
Speaker 5: Anything So i'm thinking that it must not be a Famous. Brittany otherwise we would know because he's been with What olivia Mun, Yes Dan Y, Patrick, yeah big. Names SO i think he's just going for a common.
Speaker 7: Folk so how does a guy Like Aaron rodgers need a common?
Speaker 1: Folk? OH i don't.
Speaker 5: KNOW i think he's out there, ayahuasca, drugs drugs and, tpsha sweating in a.
Speaker 1: Jungle whatever he, does there's other people. THERE i Think.
Speaker 7: Brittany we can't wait to.
Speaker 6: Meet, Apparently Bob dylan LOVES MGK mgk released a trailer for a new. Album it's called Bost americana And the trailer is narrated by someone that sounds.
Speaker 7: Exactly Like Bob, dylan and people.
Speaker 1: Are, speculating you have a CLIP i do is?
Speaker 14: It?
Speaker 1: Pg? Thirteen, yeah, okay do you think it's like A I Bob? Dylan is It Jacob?
Speaker 5: Dylan is It timothy Shallow may Asked Bob dylan or is it Really Bob?
Speaker 1: Dylan i'd like to think it.
Speaker 9: Was you said.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, okay LET'S i feel like It's Bob, dylan all.
Speaker 11: Right Lost marcanna is a personal excavation of The american, dream a journey defined what's been. Lost this album is a love letter to those who seek to rediscover the.
Speaker 1: Dreamers the gister that sounds Like Bob.
Speaker 5: Dylan Apparently Bob dylan posted something on his socials which whever his little minions are that there.
Speaker 1: Is some connection that he. Liked, yes he's Like. Kelly, Yes So Bob dylan is narrating something For Machine. Gun. Kelly it's not that far.
Speaker 5: Off, no it's way far. Off it's the most far off thing.
Speaker 6: Ever we're gonna find out. That and Whoever Brittany rogers, Is those Are houston's?
Speaker 5: Headlines did she.
Speaker 1: Take his last? Name yeah she.
Speaker 5: Did, okay trust, me she'd have saw him to look at. Me, yeah, dummy of course she. Did what's going on in, Sports astrios found of The White sox last night forty.
Speaker 1: Two they're gonna play them again.
Speaker 8: Tonight ryan guests will be in The man for the show is going to be Against Chicago's Sean.
Speaker 9: Burke first pitches at. Seventeen you can listen to it on our sister Station's Sports talk seven Ninety News radio seven forty KT.
Speaker 8: H in Basketball game three THE Nba, finals this is tonight between The pacers And. Thunder that series is tied up at a game of a piece and The thunder of five and a half point favorite heading into tonight's game tip offs at seven. Thirty you can watch it ON. Abc that is what's going on in, Sports.
Speaker 2: The Rod Ryan Morning show six to TEN, Am The buzz ninety four, Five The Buzz, Breaking benjamin AND I Will Not bow welc one of the sevenths.
Speaker 1: Hell, everybody if you're carrying.
Speaker 5: Over from home, room thank you appreciate you sticking around with us and hanging out with us on this wild Card.
Speaker 1: Wednesday if you're.
Speaker 5: Just joining, us Wakey, wakey grab your. Hammer, okay grab your hammer and get a. Picture moe brought in her.
Speaker 1: HAMMER i See, mo AND i see a.
Speaker 5: Picture Of mo with a hammer using the HASHTAG V texas.
Speaker 1: Hammer guess, what that's ten. Dollars, boom that's ten.
Speaker 7: Bucks so.
Speaker 5: EASY i gotta get five hundred of you fired up this morning to take a selfie of you with a hammer using the HASHTAG V texas. Hammer we might be getting back into the TikTok game around. Here don't worry about. It we'ven't been on there in a. While chili's working on it right. Now he's trying to fumble his way through a. TikTok but we even are going to get back in there if you, want BECAUSE i think one of even the first phone caller, said, Well i'm on. TikTok, yes that Counts, christy that. Counts HASHTAG V texas. Hammer so a quick little video of you and your hammer will find you if you use that hashtag on the x formerly known As, twitter there we.
Speaker 1: Are you can.
Speaker 5: Retweet and post a picture of us in the comments of you and your hammer the HASHTAG V texas.
Speaker 1: Hammer.
Speaker 5: Facebook same. Thing there we all are with our Pictures. Instagram we'll find you on your Stories. Instagram you want to use your main, platform whatever it is you want to. DO i need a picture of you and a hammer using the Hashtag vtexas haammer and Then chili and The Dark web. Crew they're going to count them. Up if we can get five hundred of, these we can get five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: To go buy. Backpacks all, Right thank you to Mister jim And Bill. Adler.
Speaker 5: Again you hear us going back to these same people over and over and over again asking them for, money and you see how generous they, are and it really kind of speaks volume of as to what kind of people they. Are The adler family always wanting to help out the community that they always tell, me it's like this community has been so good to, us so we want to get.
Speaker 1: Involved we want to do some of these.
Speaker 5: Things so once again and we're working with our friends over At Houston Children's, charity and our goal is to give out about four thousand backpacks full of school supplies to kids that need. Them we know the, Stories we know how many kids that show up to school in the beginning of the school year and don't have the things that they. Need and we, know we hear firsthand from teachers that out of pocket going out and buying some of these, things and then you know they keep these things on hand because if you go back to when you were a, kid AND i grew up this, way but we never went. WITHOUT i grew up not knowing that we were. Poor looking, Back, WOW i don't know how my mom did. It you, know a single, mom three, KIDS i don't know how she did. It my dad was, around but you, know it was. Around so we always showed.
Speaker 1: Up and we had what we.
Speaker 5: Needed but there are kids that show up to school that don't have what they. Need and a lot of times teachers will keep extra things and they'll just slide it to the kids and, like, hey because you just don't want.
Speaker 1: It you just don't want to be.
Speaker 5: Recognized you don't want to be noticed for not having those. Things so what we do is we give the. Backpacks we have age appropriate. Backpacks most gonna see this whole operation for the first time this, year and it's a thing of. BEAUTY i, Mean, alex we HAVE i guess it would be grade school, backpacks which those are the clear, ones and then you know they have the appropriate supplies in the and then we have middle school. ONES i mean we've got the different, backpacks the things that the kids. Need it is a thing of beauty seeing this operation work with the volunteers and. Everything Houston's, Children Houston Children's charity so great at what they. DO i Heard elizabeth just had an ANNIVERSARY i think over, there so she's the. Greatest so thank you to them for allowing us to get involved in just one of the programs that they do throughout the.
Speaker 1: Year but we need your.
Speaker 5: Help we need, money and that's why we have the Rod Ryan Show cares online. Store that's why we SELL t. Shirts, yeah it's great for the. Brand, SURE i WANT t shirts and hats and koozies running around with our name on.
Speaker 1: It that's a good.
Speaker 5: Thing but hopefully if we make cool, things you get a little something for your. Donation if you just want to donate, money you can also do that in the Rod Ryan Show cares online. Store true, STORY i didn't even ask her for a. Picture my next door, neighbor my neighbor across the street from. Me, YEAH i pull In i'm Getting london back from gymnastics or something like. That she's, like oh my, god the babies are. Out you, know they got two young.
Speaker 1: Kids so she, goes she wants across Bruns Cross, street wants to see the. Babies and THEN i look up my nid on what are you? Wearing she's wearing one of our new Rod ryan SHIRT.
Speaker 5: T shirts away dead must be sending them, out she, said she, said she just she, said she just got it in the mail the other. Day you shouldn't do, it like it's my, neighbors you know WHAT i, Mean LIKE i don't push. IT i don't push that stuff on. THEM i don't even talk to them about. It and then here she is running around out pushing her kids around and.
Speaker 1: Bicycles and stuff and all that, money and.
Speaker 5: Wearing one of OUR t shirts. Yesterday so thank, You, angelica that was. Awesome AND i think maybe it was Ed wardo's shirt that she. Stole, already chicks love stealing their dude's. Shirts so that's the. Store that's the hammer. SITUATION i need pictures of you and your.
Speaker 1: HAMMERS i need so easy to help. Out it really. Is it really is.
Speaker 5: Easy and even if you're not Like i'll say, This Pat morrero this morning he sent me a picture of.
Speaker 1: Him he's got two. Hammers one of them's an.
Speaker 5: Axe of, course he's a. Maniac he's, like, Listen i'm not on social. Media i'll put that on there for.
Speaker 1: You, yeah, OKAY i, MEAN i don't want to open this. MUCH i gotta, doing But i'll get it on.
Speaker 5: There, Pat i'll get you on social, media, okay and we'll use the hashtag and we'll get the money so that we can try to get five hundred of you to do, this so we can get the five thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars all, RIGHT i Know i'm.
Speaker 7: Rambling you got this hashtag The Texas.
Speaker 1: Hammer don't forget thank?
Speaker 11: You.
Speaker 1: Okay torture ten is that what we're doing this? Morning? Yeah i've been loading ups and. Stuff are you pretty excited about? It Most, like all, right what.
Speaker 9: DO i have to?
Speaker 1: Do are you torturing me ten? Times what is this game that you're?
Speaker 5: Playing, Okay i'm worried about some of these. Games she, says you're off the hook on this one. Too Sold Out metallica Pan Tara TICKET i said THAT i had set times, right.
Speaker 1: You did say. That, okay let me pull those. Up?
Speaker 7: Sorry SHOULD i post them?
Speaker 5: Later chili was using my phone For. TikTok we're On. TikTok we're back On.
Speaker 6: TikTok, guys we're back all.
Speaker 1: Right you want set? Times yes?
Speaker 7: Please metallica show Is.
Speaker 5: Saturday the only Thing i'm sketchy on is the doors opening up at either four or four thirty set. Times Suicidal tendencies at, Six pantera at, seven and then he wrote The Bay area thrash band at eight thirty. Five that would Be. Metallica those are your set times For. Saturday SO i know a lot of people have been asking me about. THAT i got a pair of sold Out metallica tickets for one of. You we're going to torture ten of you, though to get. THERE i see you all calling right. Now he's going to probably end up clearing out these fold lines for the break and then we'll come. Back we'll line up the calls and Then chili loves this. Game he doesn't have to do anything, either so he loves this so he can go and Study TikTok And i'll do all these.
Speaker 1: Calls we'll go through.
Speaker 5: Everybody and we'll give away Some metallica tickets after the.
Speaker 2: Break Train Your dragon is the adventure of the summer in Theaters.
Speaker 1: Friday get tickets.
Speaker 2: Now Houston's, Rock Houston's, alternative And The Rod Ryan Morning.
Speaker 5: Show all, right welcome back. Everybody Rod Ryan's.
Speaker 1: Show lots going on this.
Speaker 5: Morning Wild Card wednesday hashtag The Texas hammer sold Out metallica tickets.
Speaker 1: Coming, Up my.
Speaker 5: Goodness plus a little bit of rain sprinkled in, there scattered throughout the. Day Hey Alex, solo Rod you're you're the trending.
Speaker 1: GUY i. Am what do you?
Speaker 4: Got?
Speaker 8: Well the tech hashtag The Texas hammer is trending because people are sitting in their.
Speaker 9: Hammer picks right.
Speaker 5: NOW i just saw most showed me a couple Of Buffalo Bill's.
Speaker 1: Corgi's they had hammers in their.
Speaker 15: Mouths.
Speaker 6: YEAH i don't know how they logistically made that, happen but it was really freaking.
Speaker 5: CUTE i gotta fred all of. THIS i Know i'm saying it. Wrong that appears to be a fair, yeah and a. Hammer did you also see the parrot? OVER i didn't see the parrot, also, Parents i'm looking At frankie right. NOW i don't know if She she's wearing a Home depot, shirt SO i think she's working at home depots and she's got all the hammers behind, HER i mean all of. Them she's in the hammer section of the. Store and Then Kelly, Ingram, kelly you've been. Counted hashtag The Texas. Hammer she, goes, sorry this is ALL i. Got she drew a picture of a hammer creat. It SO i want you to, Know, kelly you're. In we're getting money for every picture of you your selfie with a hammer today on all the social media. Platforms, Okay i'm looking At, Facebook moe's looking over on the ex and she's looking over On. Instagram we'll find you if you use the hashtag The Texas.
Speaker 1: Hammer what else is? Trending Miley cyrus is.
Speaker 8: Trending she talked about how she lost a lot of friends and relationships during Her banger's era and.
Speaker 1: She was like sticking out her tongue and shaking her ass.
Speaker 8: When she had like the silver one piece on and was doing Wrecking ball and. Stuff she says she quote lost. Everything people are talking about that online right.
Speaker 1: Now and Then roman anthony sister is.
Speaker 9: Trending he was The.
Speaker 8: Red sox top. Prospect he made HIS mlb debut, yesterday got a. Hit but his sister is really, hot and people were talking about that right Now anthony and it was just one of those were, like oh, yeah good, friend but, like what's up with his?
Speaker 9: Sister and that was kind of what everybody's talked about this.
Speaker 1: Morning does anybody Remember American?
Speaker 5: Idol it might have been in the first five Seasons Sanjaya Remember sanjaya's.
Speaker 1: Sister, yep that might have been the first TIME i ever heard.
Speaker 5: Trending, Yeah sanjaya's sister is trending talking about.
Speaker 1: Her she was like super. Hot really, yeah she had only fans we're. Talking maybe.
Speaker 9: That's what's trending On night by The.
Speaker 1: Bus all, right how does this? Work what do we?
Speaker 9: Need we need. Nothing i've got it ready to.
Speaker 1: Go, YEAH i don't have to do anything in a couple of.
Speaker 5: Jobs oh, god that scares. Me all, right here's how it, WORKS, mo tell. Me we're just taking caller. Ten we're taking caller. Ten the problem is we're taking all the.
Speaker 1: Calls all the calls will be.
Speaker 4: Live.
Speaker 5: Stop we're going to do the torture. Ten you can call if you. Want you got a four minute song locked in. Here we're talking about the. Offspring So.
Speaker 4: Chili is now not.
Speaker 1: Touching the, phones best day of his.
Speaker 5: Life after The, OFFSPRING i will unbusy the phones AND i will take the ten. Calls SO i promise, you if you're calling me or during The offspring, song you're getting the busy signal Because i've got them all zeroed.
Speaker 1: Out, Okay torture.
Speaker 5: Ten coming up in four minutes for sold Out metallica.
Speaker 1: Tickets stay with.
Speaker 8: Us Ryan, Show.
Speaker 1: The buzz.
Speaker 5: Ninety four, Five The, Buzz Good, Morning Rod Ryan's. Show it's The, Offspring Self, esteem The iHeartRadio Sorry Heart Radio. Festival, right that's what we're doing with that great Lineup, Offspring Sammy, hagar you kidding?
Speaker 13: Me Ed?
Speaker 1: Sharon why AM i Burying Ed? Sharon the biggest name on the.
Speaker 5: Bill, yeah tickets are. AVAILABLE i believe hop you're up to a great start to your. DAY i hope you were able to scrape up a hammer or like one of our listeners, did very, resourceful drew a picture of a, hammer so like.
Speaker 1: That's ALL i. Got, yeah but there's the pictures.
Speaker 5: With the pets and everything else that people are getting their kids involved holding.
Speaker 1: Hammers it all.
Speaker 5: Counts it all counts as long as you use the hashtag The Texas.
Speaker 1: Hammer this.
Speaker 5: Morning we're trying to raise money for backpacks and The Texas hammers, plural, okay Mister Jim. Bill they've offered five thousand dollars if we can get five hundred of, you And i'm told we're about over one hundred and fifty right, now so that's good. News we're over one hundred and fifty of you have posted using a, picture so it's got to be a picture of you hammer and the hashtag V Texas. Hammer if it's not, you then your ferret will fill.
Speaker 1: In just. Wonderfully apparently that.
Speaker 5: Counts that ferret picture with the hammer, counts all, Right so that's.
Speaker 1: That let's let's put that. Aside alex looks at me this. Morning he, Says, DUDE i got, this, Yew what the? Heck can't be?
Speaker 9: Good or is it? Great?
Speaker 1: Mo what have we given?
Speaker 6: Away we Have metallica tickets in the first five rows off the, Floor, yeah we.
Speaker 1: Do this show is sold.
Speaker 7: Out you're going to be there if you win The torture ten.
Speaker 5: Yes and we also are going to give you the, album, right you have the album, there.
Speaker 7: That truly remastered load.
Speaker 6: Album and then at the end of the, week we're picking a grand prize winner to a that freaking awesome load box.
Speaker 5: Set, yes SO i am now that you're all caught. UP i don't care what you're listening to us on what streaming? Platform, radio, Car, Home, alexa your phone.
Speaker 1: App you're all caught. Up i'm going to unbusy the phone. Lines, well all we're doing is taking color. Ten that's all we're doing this.
Speaker 7: Morning why are you tormenting me this?
Speaker 1: Way, well you're not getting it feels like. It think about. It only one person cares about hearing the winner on the, air and that's the.
Speaker 5: Winner what everybody likes hearing maybe their, mom other people that didn't quite get, There and that's exactly what we're doing.
Speaker 1: Here all right over to the. Phones good, morning Rod Ryan, Show good morning Rod. Hi who's? This this Is.
Speaker 9: Sean.
Speaker 5: Sean what was it like when you finally heard that phone? RING i imagine it was busy for a.
Speaker 1: While, huh, absolutely.
Speaker 5: Dude you hear it ring now we're talking on the. Radio you gotta be feeling good right, now.
Speaker 1: Dude, yeah the heart's.
Speaker 5: Popping oh, boy, dude your caller number?
Speaker 4: One oh, no, dude your caller number?
Speaker 1: One what are you a Wises.
Speaker 5: Yeah a little bit of a wise. As, sorry, dude you're the first caller to get. Through good, morning Rob Ryan's.
Speaker 1: Show good.
Speaker 5: Morning who's This Roland? Rolling how you feeling feeling? Good your caller number? Two that is a? Bummer where did that come? From good?
Speaker 1: Morning good Morning Rob Ryan. Show, hey this Is. Cory Hey, corey guess what.
Speaker 13: You're?
Speaker 1: Torturing? Happy call her number?
Speaker 7: Three stay Rock hard.
Speaker 1: Gets?
Speaker 5: It good, morning Rod Ryan's. Show this Is Marshall, Marshall good, morning.
Speaker 1: Dude what do we got for this?
Speaker 5: Guy just let's give him some tickets, Here let's give him some, Tickets, no.
Speaker 10: Dude.
Speaker 1: Good morning Rod Ryan. Show, Hello, hi who's? This good? Morning good Morning. Jennifer Hi. Jennifer how's your day? Going so?
Speaker 12: Far so?
Speaker 4: Good he got.
Speaker 5: Through we're talking on the radio right. Now these are all good. Things these are these are all really really good. Things, okay that's, awesome no matter, what have a great, day no matter you know, what, boy if everybody was like that, one.
Speaker 1: Two, three, four about the lord? Normal good morning Rod Ryan. Show, hey good, Morning, Hi, hie looking for calling number? Ten what's your? Name Oh? Francisco you KNOW i love when you call, in it's. Fun it's fun to, say you, Know, francisco say, It, francisco wasn't that? Fun, yes wasn't that? Fun you know what's also fun for? Me, Sorry, francisco so? Mad good, morning Rod Ryan.
Speaker 5: Show, hello good, Morning, Okay, no not gonna talk to.
Speaker 1: Me i'll go.
Speaker 5: Here good, morning Rod Ryan. Show, okay got to turn down those. Radios good, morning Rod Ryan.
Speaker 1: Show good. Morning, hi there we, go good connection. Here what's your? Name let's just throw the, Rock, mitch the original or that that? Phony throw the, Rock. MITCH i feel like we've been talking about the, original not The. Phony. NO i guess, What, well guess, What. Mitch we're giving Away metallica tickets this. Morning you get, nothing you. Lose good, day Sir. MAN i feel Like mitch has been on every day this week talking Tomorrow. Mitch good, morning Rod Ryan's.
Speaker 15: Show, hey Good, hi who's. This let's, Go, sergio let's, go let's. GO i have a have some sold Out metallica. Tickets i'm looking for caller number, ten and it appears it appears your caller number.
Speaker 5: Eight god, No, god please, No. Sarcho everyone's being so, nice so, Nice good, morning Rod Ryan, Show.
Speaker 1: Good, Morning oh, boy who's this? Than listen to.
Speaker 5: MEILLE i have a pair of sold Out metallica. TICKETS i got the. Album you're qualified for the upgrading for the big. Album these are the first five rows off the.
Speaker 1: Floor i'm looking for caller number ten and you.
Speaker 5: Are fuck you nine.
Speaker 1: Nine WHERE.
Speaker 4: I got sorry?
Speaker 1: Callup she was so? Sweet good, morning Rod Ryan. Show who wanning? This I'm, Frank, Hi, frank how are you? Today i'm, Great.
Speaker 5: FRANK i don't know if you've been hearing any of this nonsense, here But i'm looking for caller number.
Speaker 1: Ten i'm trying to give Away metallica.
Speaker 5: Tickets most Like, rod you are, Evil, alex you are more evil for putting these things in there for these. People these are listeners of the radio. Show have you ever Seen metallica?
Speaker 1: Before not?
Speaker 5: Live, yeah that's usually how you answer that. Question, No i've never seen him.
Speaker 1: BEFORE i know. You i'm sure you've seen pictures of.
Speaker 5: THEM i have a pair of passes to call her number ten this morning.
Speaker 1: And you or call her.
Speaker 5: Ten, dude you did, it you, survived you made.
Speaker 1: It And Frankie Bobby baby is Called.
Speaker 7: Frank you put up up a.
Speaker 6: Lot you're gonna see him live On.
Speaker 1: Saturday, yes thank you for the very first. Time where you're, From, Frank i'm From West, Houston West.
Speaker 5: Side you are in the first five rows off the. Floor great, seats, dude great. SEATS i am giving you the double limited edition newly remastered load. Album now you're qualified for The grand, prize which is this deluxe load box. Set it's like three hundred tracks or something like. That so you've got the, tickets you've got the double.
Speaker 1: Album and now you're in the running for the grand prize drawing On. Friday all, right, dude thank, you thank. You Thank. Frank are you crying Because i'm gonna start crying right?
Speaker 5: Now don't make me Se i'm not, Crying, okay, together he got To i'm going to start.
Speaker 1: Crying i'm telling, You, FRANK i see one, Tier i'm gonna start. Crying i'm.
Speaker 5: Serious all, Right, Frank, congratulations, Man i'm so happy for.
Speaker 1: You i'll see you On.
Speaker 5: SATURDAY i pooped the buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five the.
Speaker 5: Buzz that's bad omens and just pretend good morning Rod ryan's show Wild Card. Wednesday that's of course Our instagram feature And It's Texas Hammer day And i'm.
Speaker 1: Just on THE x right.
Speaker 5: Now Kiki, Urban, Daniel Barbed Wire stills just some of the names that are dropping pictures on our ex account At Rod Ryan show formerly known As twitter looking for a selfie of you and a, hammer and we get money for, that and we get a lot of money for. That all you have to do is just a moment of your time. Today if you can find a hammer in your, house be. RESOURCEFUL a selfie of you and a hammer using the hashtag The Texas hammer gets us. Money and we're trying to get five thousand dollars this morning out of The Texas hammers for using the hashtag and posting the picture of you and a. Hammer SO i appreciate you guys using all the different. PLATFORMS mos like. Obsessed she's, LIKE i love.
Speaker 7: That i'm loving all of.
Speaker 5: That she's lining up the hashtag and she's doing and then they're counting over there in the web. Department they're trying to figure out how many we've got on there so.
Speaker 1: Far we're.
Speaker 5: Close we're over two, hundred so we're almost at the halfway. Point we're almost at the halfway point of the. Show so that's we're timing this thing out. Beautifully so we're over two hundred of you that have posted a picture already this morning using the hashtag The Texas.
Speaker 1: Hammer thank, you thank, you thank. You All, right that wasn't the only big ticket today on the. Show metallica. Tickets those are.
Speaker 5: Gone we'll happen for you tomorrow And, friday and then of course we'll have a pair Of friday At Ditch. Day but the other big one is the pit tickets To pierce The. Veil we have those for you On know The. Show so there's STILL i, mean LIKE i, said we're coming up on the halfway point of the.
Speaker 2: Show houston's rocking Alternatives The Rod Last Morning show six to TEN am ninety four or Five buzz ninety.
Speaker 5: Four or Five The, Buzz Good, Morning Ron Ryan, Show Wild Card, wednesday hashtag The Texas Hammer. Day as, well we'll continue giving away great prizes The, Struts Dirty hunting tickets coming your way closer to around eight twenty Mold Beat hailstorm tickets after nine O'clock pit passes To pierce The veil On know The. Show we continue to, monitor monitor all the different social media. Platforms thank, you guys hashtag The texas hammer is what we. NEED i need a selfie of you and a. Hammer we'll talk more about it after eight. O'CLOCK i Got cloudy's guys today With scander thunderstorms about a forty percent chance of. Rain hies him around eighty eight this, morning AND i Got mo with a pink hammer And houston's.
Speaker 7: Headlice good morning.
Speaker 6: Morning President trump sent about seven hundred Active Judy marines TO la to back up to the forty one Hundred National guard troops already. There the mayor OF la announced a curfew for parts of our city. Overnight the governor And Attorney general filed a twenty eight page line asking a judge to stop the, marines but that didn't work. Out trump now has twenty four hours to respond to. That when the mayor was talking about The marines coming to our city and made the, curfew she also revealed that twenty three businesses had been looted, overnight causing an estimated millions of dollars in. Damage and then they talked about the hundreds of arrests as. Well President trump told troops At Fort bragg that Seven army bases will get their Original confederate linked names, back Including Fort, Bragg Fort, hood And Fort, polk which was met with loud cheers from the enlisted men and. Women trump, said, quote we want a lot of battles out of those. Forts it's no time to, change And i'm. SUPERSTITIOUS i like to keep it. Going houston is. Rich research shows that global wealth has tripled in two, decades and a lot of it is right here in the good OLD us OF. A all, right, yes so the report about the most expensive cities in the, world the fastest growing wealth hubs like where those wealthy people. Live and when it comes to the wealthiest cities in the, World New York city takes a number one spot in the whole.
Speaker 5: World but we got to be up there Because, houston BECAUSE i, said this is like THE i, mean the economy Of houston itself is like small.
Speaker 6: Countries houston is number seventeen in the. World, okay number five in The United. STATES i think that's.
Speaker 1: Interesting what's the average age of a millionaire in The United states Of. AMERICA i don't, know do you know?
Speaker 11: That?
Speaker 1: Yeah what sixty? One you're on your? Way, well, YEAH i got a couple of years UNTIL i get.
Speaker 7: There i'm right there behind.
Speaker 1: You, yeah it's we still use that as the. Watermark like we were talking.
Speaker 5: It we were talking about millionaires When Dilligan's island was on the.
Speaker 1: Air it was a black and WHITE tv show And Thurston howell was a.
Speaker 5: Millionaire, yeah we still use that as the watermark of like extreme wealth and millionaire is what it used to.
Speaker 1: Be we all know.
Speaker 7: That, yeah if you, have we tried buying a house, recently but.
Speaker 5: We still play this bare naked lady. Song IF i had a million, DOLLARS i like.
Speaker 6: It, hey let's talk About. Roseanne she would like to enter the. Chat she has a new documentary Called roseanne In, america and in, it she claims THE abc asked her to guest star On The.
Speaker 1: Conners i'm waiting.
Speaker 5: FOR abc to, Say, hey that never, Happened so you, know who are you gonna? Believe BUT abc has not commented on. This but tell everybody what she.
Speaker 6: Said, okay so if you don't, Remember The conners started off as a revival Of, roseanne which Was Roseanne show for.
Speaker 1: Years one that she. Created, yes she was.
Speaker 6: Fired from The conners after one season for alleged racist.
Speaker 1: Tweet that was when she was On ambient remember.
Speaker 7: That, yes she was like killed off her.
Speaker 5: Character, yeah up late at night and. Stuff so they killed her off on the. Show, Yes so how would they bring her?
Speaker 7: Back they claimed they wanted her to be a.
Speaker 1: Ghost oh that's. Dumb oh that sounds like it might not have happened then.
Speaker 7: That rosean's, like, man you're not getting.
Speaker 6: Ratings you don't mean, Me she, said, QUOTE i told Them i'm going to be bowling that fing.
Speaker 1: Week do you think they asked? Her?
Speaker 6: No, no the lawsuits and the too much crap with all that when it all went, Down, yeah.
Speaker 5: The absolute pain of getting fired from something that you. Created they'd be like if they owned the Rod Ryan. Show they they kicked me off the show and then asked me to come back on.
Speaker 1: Twice, yeah, right okay they did.
Speaker 6: That like maybe one of her friends it's still affiliated with the, show asked.
Speaker 7: Her but no.
Speaker 1: Way but now wasn't his, show you know WHAT i?
Speaker 5: Mean but he Was you're, right he was hired for a week until he got let.
Speaker 1: Go wasn't that? Quick two? Days?
Speaker 5: Yeah but he came back as an Fu. ROSEANNE i CAN'T i can only imagine what was going on in the court system with kicking her off her own. Show you, know, yeah you think they asked, Her Alex.
Speaker 1: No here she making that.
Speaker 9: UP i think SHE'S i think maybe there's a, discussion BUT i think it was a formal.
Speaker 1: Offer, YEAH i don't.
Speaker 7: Know let's see SEE abc.
Speaker 6: Comments let's talk About celendion because she made a rare public appearance over the.
Speaker 1: Weekend what is this? Song this? Song you don't like?
Speaker 10: It?
Speaker 1: Oh, NO i love it so?
Speaker 6: Much Fair Celein dion showed up at A coldplay concert In vegas over the. Weekend she didn't, perform but she was there with her three, sons enjoying the Band's sphere. Tour, afterwards she puts it On, instagram, saying what an unforgettable. Evening my heart is still. Singing Apparently Chris martin From Cold place sang to. Her she got, emotional but the crowd went wild when they saw her on the big screen at the stadium because we don't see her as much.
Speaker 1: ANYMORE i may have misdiagnosed her on the air earlier this.
Speaker 7: Morning you called it something WHAT i.
Speaker 1: Called, it But Anthony anthony corrected.
Speaker 5: Me it's called stiff persons, syndrome and he knows this because his wife has the same. Thing he, said it's a one in two million. Disease he, said it's absolutely. Horrible but it is like that your your your body.
Speaker 1: Locks up and you just get. Stiff, now we've Seen Celine.
Speaker 5: Dion we saw it at The olympics and she performed and there was not a dry eye in the world after she.
Speaker 1: Performed so it's good that she's getting out there once in a. While it's a big deal her going to.
Speaker 7: Coldplay those Are houston's, headlines but.
Speaker 1: She got over.
Speaker 8: There, Yeah jos funded The White sox last night four to. Two they're gonna play them again. Tonight Willian gusto will be on the mountain for the. Show is going to Against Chicago's Sean. Burke first pitches at seven. Ten you can listen to it on our sister, Stations Sports talk seven.
Speaker 9: Ninety And News radio seven forty K.
Speaker 8: Tierh game three of THE Nba finals is tonight between The pacers And. Thunder that series is tied up at a game. Apiece Oklahoma city's a five and a half point favorite for tonight's. Game tonight's game tipops at seven. Thirty you can watch it ON. Abc that is what's going on in, sports.
Speaker 9: Rock and alternative very used To the Rod Ryan.
Speaker 10: Morning show six to TEN, Am The buzz.
Speaker 5: Half put on the Show peopo ninety four to five to The, Buzz Good, morning Rod Ryan. Show Wild Card wednesday with three, eleven eight oh. Six hope you're up to a great start to your. Day we're having a great. DAY i CAN i can only speak for. ME i don't know how you feeling so much. Fun i'm having a great, Day, alex, GOOD.
Speaker 9: Fantastico how's your?
Speaker 1: Boyfriend is he?
Speaker 16: Good?
Speaker 5: Great, okay he's he's counting, hashtags SO i don't think he's that. Happy he's over there counting.
Speaker 7: Hashtags so fun to see.
Speaker 5: Though The Texas. Hammer that's our big day. Today all, Right i'll talk more about that in a. Second so much to talk. About Listener michelle said she Thinks frankie was crying on the on the air. Today frankie was the winner of The torture ten The metallica. Tickets CAN i tell you a little backstory that's? Great AFTER i was talking To frankie off the, Air, uh we played The torture.
Speaker 1: Ten we gave away sold Out metallica. TICKETS i don't think he was. CRYING i even asked him if he was.
Speaker 5: Crying he said, No michelle thinks he was fourteen years old and he's taken his dad For Father's day To metallica On saturday, night to sold out. SHOW a fourteen year old won The metallica tickets so he could take dad For Father's.
Speaker 7: Day that's why he sounded a little are you?
Speaker 1: Kidding, yes.
Speaker 4: That's.
Speaker 1: Awesome you know again one through nine and you couldn't get through or. Whatever there's got to be a. Winner but to Have.
Speaker 5: Frankie win this, Morning i'm going to talk to his, dad, yeah oh my. Gosh and he didn't give any indication that his dad was right there, either you, know like he.
Speaker 1: Did do we hear dad in the call? Anywhere? Close?
Speaker 5: Okay, WELL i mean fourteen year olds have their own, phone that's, true a lot of, them that's.
Speaker 1: True So, MICHELLE i don't.
Speaker 5: KNOW i don't, know But frankie winning those tickets this morning was so. Odd, Okay, JIM i got your. Back jim's, like, LISTEN i got no access to. THIS i got no access to socials at. Work here's me and my. Mallet we'll help. You it's traffic, Copter. Jim, Okay i'll take care of.
Speaker 1: You there's No Wi fi in the. COPTER i will take care of.
Speaker 7: YOU i had to post a couple as. Well we got this will help you.
Speaker 1: Out thanks for the.
Speaker 5: Kids they already got a mention on the. Show but Now i've got a little. Backstory Chucky tea is a buffalo.
Speaker 1: Transplant uh.
Speaker 5: Huh he's responsible for The. Corgies gorgy Brother Rod farley And Gus gus are. Ours The corgis with The, Hammers go, Bills chucky t that's. Amazing where were those On?
Speaker 7: INSTAGRAM i saw him On?
Speaker 1: Instagram, yes but you found him because you looked up the HASH i looked at the.
Speaker 7: Hashtag we were counting counting away.
Speaker 1: Hashtag V Texas.
Speaker 5: Hammer we're getting cash for every, post Like farley And Gus. Gus, okay so one picture Nets, us what what do you?
Speaker 1: Say ten?
Speaker 5: BUCKS i need five hundred of. Them we're over the halfway. Point we're over the halfway point of the, show but we're over two hundred and fifty of these posts now on the different social media. Platforms i'd like to personally Welcome The Rod Ryan.
Speaker 1: Show back To. TikTok we made a TikTok video this. Morning how did we? LOOK i don't.
Speaker 5: KNOW i didn't watch it. Yet we weren't doing a dumb dance or. Anything we were just talking about the.
Speaker 1: Hashtag you weren't. DANCING i don't THINK i. WAS i don't.
Speaker 5: Know i'm always hopping, around SO i don't. Know SOMETIMES i don't know WHAT i look like UNTIL i see myself on.
Speaker 1: Camera you're about to go. Viral so we're on. TikTok everything's at Rod ryan's.
Speaker 5: Show but if you wanted to post your picture on THE, x if you wanted to post your picture and just do it in the comments on you, KNOW, X twitter Or, facebook and if that's easy for, you then. Great if you want to post it on your own, socials you use that, hashtag we'll find. You and that's Why chiley's being so, quiet because he said in our own counting hashtags all, Morning. Chilli so over the halfway, point over two hundred and.
Speaker 1: Fifty that's great. News so that's twenty.
Speaker 5: Five that's over twenty five hundred dollars right now that we have we can max out at five grand thanks to our friends over at The Texas. Hammers, okay so thank you. Guys let me take a short, break let me come.
Speaker 13: Back.
Speaker 5: Boy we we're gonna find out what's. Trending we have tickets to go see The struts And Dirty.
Speaker 1: Honey we'll have a rec check for. You that rec check is there's there's lumber on the, road, Right i'm Stand do they need our? Help where is? This where is this?
Speaker 7: Mess that's forty five trying to get in?
Speaker 1: Town? Oh, Okay i'm, sorry. GUYS i know that it stinks out. There if you're, driving you're dealing with wood lost. Load but we'll get an update on that coming up. Too we'll get a rec check on the.
Speaker 2: Flip i'm To train Your dragon is The adventure of The summer in Theaters.
Speaker 1: Friday get tickets Now rock And.
Speaker 9: Alternative The Rod Ryan Morning.
Speaker 10: Show six to ten. Am The.
Speaker 5: Buzz all, right welcome back, Everybody Rod Ryan's show on this wild Card, wednesday, cloudy scattered storms throughout the, day about a forty percent.
Speaker 1: Chance highs today around eighty.
Speaker 4: Eight alex rod what is.
Speaker 8: Trending hashtag The Texas?
Speaker 1: HAMMER i ever heard of?
Speaker 11: It?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 9: CAN i just posted On.
Speaker 7: Facebook, okay oh my, goodness the baby's got a.
Speaker 1: Hammer when you step me up like, that USUALLY i don't want to see.
Speaker 5: It you.
Speaker 1: Do it's a. Baby SHOOT a CAN i man explain?
Speaker 5: SOMETHING i don't think it's a bigod the hashtag there can be no.
Speaker 1: Spaces that's just explaining that's Not.
Speaker 5: But there's just a few of you That i'm not going to get credit for. It if It's Texas hammer, DAY i need a picture of you or your pet or your kid or. Whatever BUT i need a selfie of you and a. Hammer but you have to use the hashtag The Texas hammer and then no.
Speaker 1: Spaces there's a couple of you out. There i'm getting.
Speaker 5: Hashtag The a'm getting credit for that because you're putting a space with hammer In Texas. Hammer no space is on your. Hashtags there's only a few of.
Speaker 1: You there's only a few of. You all, right we got. This There's.
Speaker 5: Claudia you did it. RIGHT i took a couple of pictures With claudia at the last couple of. Buzzfests There's joe looks like an evil. Scientist There's mikey P there's A corey crazy, evil evil looking.
Speaker 1: Clown what is it.
Speaker 7: About holding a hammer that makes people look a little bit?
Speaker 1: Sinister there's, Cool, karen There's aaron with AN mc hammer.
Speaker 5: Album count, it count. It that's ten dollars for the. Kids traffic Copter Jim, done you're. IN i see you out, There April, beth you're one of the ones That i'm not getting credit.
Speaker 1: For April, BETH i need you to clear up. Those i'll help you.
Speaker 5: Out, yeah you can edit those On. Facebook and Then, FRANK i got. You frank's at the. SHOP i got you. Covered, frank you're up. There so we're getting ten dollars for your picture any social media platform using the hashtag The texas hammert no spaces and we're making a lot of money here, today trying to get five thousand. Dollars i'm trying to get five hundred of you to do.
Speaker 1: This what else is? Trending Aaron rodgers wife is. Trending that's been trending all. Morning it's the top THING i see right. Now people are just trying to find out who this mystery is.
Speaker 9: It, brittany you, SAID i.
Speaker 1: Know BUT i don't know what she looks.
Speaker 5: Said mowas had this information for two hours and twenty minutes now AND i can't believe you haven't produced Us Aaron rodgers.
Speaker 6: WIFE i was even looking, for like paparazzi, pictures maybe someone that was with like surely he was spotted with her in the wild he.
Speaker 1: Was with her.
Speaker 8: Somewhere what if he's hallucinating her on ohiohwastris he said she's.
Speaker 1: REAL i don't know he's dated real people in the.
Speaker 8: Past, true but before or after he was trip of balls MAYBE i don't know what.
Speaker 1: Else Wild Card wednesday is.
Speaker 8: Trending Gabriella mora was submitted by our very good Friend Josh tree today and people are checking her out the Will famous Rod Ryan show page at The buzz That tom that was.
Speaker 1: Trending even IF i had The, buzz all, right what do you have to give?
Speaker 6: AWAY i have a pair of tickets see The Struts Live well special Guest Dirty, Honey september twenty, Fifth house Of. Blues tickets on sale now ticketmaster dot com or if you're caller ten seven one three two one, two five nine four Five the.
Speaker 9: Rod Ryan Show come ninety four Five The.
Speaker 5: Buzz ninety four or Five The Buzz That's, Bad wolves. Zombie i've told you, Before, moe and you've looked him. Up you've Seen Tommy, vex the former lead singer of that band Super. Jack, DUDE i, Said chili's. Boyfriend oh he HAS i don't, Know.
Speaker 4: CHILI i don't know if.
Speaker 1: You have any inside.
Speaker 5: Information tommy has been talking and he said he's set for some sort of huge comeback. NOW i don't know if he got canceled or something back in the, day or if he's getting back together with the.
Speaker 1: BAND i know he's.
Speaker 5: WORKING i know he put out an, album but he said he's he's like getting himself ready himself for some sort of a big. COMEBACK i, thought if anybody would, KNOW i number one.
Speaker 7: Following, him you cancel him.
Speaker 1: TOO i didn't know you broke. UP i didn't know you broke up with.
Speaker 16: Him, hey he just got too too into. Politics you. Know you followed him for the music and then he just went a deep end and went somewhere deep AND i was just, like all, right bro peace. Out and that's why he got kicked out of the, band because he was too much in voicing his opinions too much on social media and using the band's. Account gotcha and the other band members were, like, hey, dude you're screwing us. Up many he's out by.
Speaker 5: Well he has declared himself. UNCANCELED i don't know if you just do that for, YOURSELF i don't. Know and he said he's poised for the biggest comeback that you've ever.
Speaker 1: SEEN i hope he.
Speaker 16: Does because DURING covid he was doing some turning some hip hop songs into rock. SONGS i saw that and they sounded pretty. Good SO i hope he comes back.
Speaker 5: Good the.
Speaker 16: Guy the guy's a good. Artist just stay away from, politics.
Speaker 1: Bro, YEAH i get.
Speaker 10: It you.
Speaker 16: Know it's like it's like certain people can do it like. Rage you, know that's how they started the whole.
Speaker 1: Time that's the WHOLE i, mean that's their. Foundation.
Speaker 16: Yeah so if you, know you can't just be all making songs and then out of nowhere you just springing on everybody and everybody like, WHAT i don't come to you for.
Speaker 1: That it's At tommy VEXED v e X t two point.
Speaker 16: Zero, yeah, Dude he's, LIKE i, know there's a lot of girls that like the bad. Boys if you like that kind of, girls go over there and check them. Out, actually you put them yesterday in the music in the music block.
Speaker 1: Page he was there.
Speaker 5: Yesterday, yeah that's WHERE i got the, information because he's making some sort of a.
Speaker 16: Comeback was it that one of the vocalists From Bad wolves is playing the bass For.
Speaker 1: Following In? Reverse that's?
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, yeah yeah, yeah the bass, Player i'm, sorry the guy that was that replaced, Him, yeah is playing bass For falling In. Reverse So Bad wolves might be on a little bit of a. Hiatus but then, yeah Then tommy's, like, hey you.
Speaker 1: Boys right over hereby thanks.
Speaker 16: Time, well because he's one of the founders For Bad, wolves so he might come, back.
Speaker 5: All, right thank, You thank, You, chilly a little update on your. Boyfriend let me go over to the fuzz. Here good, Morning Ron Ryan. Show, hello well, hello who's? This oh, hi this Is Shannon, shannon your color number.
Speaker 1: Ten let's. Go what day we got past for?
Speaker 6: You The struts are live With Dirty Honey september twenty, fifth The house Of, Blues Miss, shannon you will be.
Speaker 7: There i'm so.
Speaker 8: Excited that's.
Speaker 6: Awesome my son's eighteenth, birthday so this will be for, him super.
Speaker 1: Mom so that's gonna be the.
Speaker 5: President are you gonna now do you give him the tickets or do you take him to the.
Speaker 1: Show, Oh i'll take. Him, Yeah i'm. Going Mama bear won. These your only option is going with me if you want to. Go that's pretty. Smart all, Right, Well, shannon what's your boy's?
Speaker 13: Name?
Speaker 5: Noah noah And shannon go into the. Show have a great. Time, okay thank you so. MUCH i hope to see you There september twenty fifth at The house Blues, hot, sweaty rock and. Roll that's exactly what that. Is a lot of activity on THE x formerly known As twitter hashtag The Texas. HAMMER i Saw lacey rallied the. Troops SO i Saw max And margo on.
Speaker 1: There thank you very.
Speaker 5: Much jervis is on, There Lost. Scottish there's your, Man Josh. Tree there's your, Boyfriend Josh.
Speaker 1: Tree. Yep, Yeah and that's that's WHAT.
Speaker 5: I think WHEN i Think Josh, Tree like that's him in the, shop you, know and he was, listening listening to the radio and what, yeah and making memes for us and letting that equipment just sit there go on using sending an ig. Features he sent in another one, today thank. You so we don't care what platform you're. Using we want you using that. Hashtag no space is The Texas. HAMMER i don't have an updated, account but we got to be getting close to three hundred, now so that's coming up on three. Thousand we want to get the full five out of The Texas hammers this.
Speaker 1: Morning uh was? It? OH i had his? Name the last mayor he just. Passed, yeah wasn't?
Speaker 5: HE i know he did two terms so it's been a. While but when he first, started wasn't he going to be like the guy that got rid of all the?
Speaker 7: Potholes, oh he made an app for, THAT i, thought.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 10: Was?
Speaker 5: It? NO i think it Was Sylvester turner who was the pothole? Guy let me know if it Was Sylvester. Turner AND i don't know if he was out there to get if he filled every. Pothole but A pennsylvania town launched a program to fix the, potholes and maybe we just needed a clever. Catchphrase it's called fill my. Hole, okay and they know what they're, doing and they know what they're Doing.
Speaker 1: Okay oh, wow this Is, Millersburg.
Speaker 5: Pennsylvania there pot hole fixing program is just called fill my.
Speaker 1: Hole? Stop and are they aware of what they're suggesting with that. Name oh you bet you're ass they are.
Speaker 5: Okay in their, announcement they said fill My hole program makes it easy for residents to report potholes electronically so they can be taken care.
Speaker 1: Of they added quote all, holes no, waiting.
Speaker 5: Goodbye they also note some holes are required may require a little MORE, tlc but rest assured you'll be provided with a reason if we are unable to fill that hole.
Speaker 1: Ourselves. STOP i love.
Speaker 7: It, no you want to know what's wrong with my?
Speaker 1: Brain, well because it is like they don't be a pig.
Speaker 6: Game when you Said, pennsylvania ALL i can think about Is amish.
Speaker 7: People so Now i'm Imagining amish people saying.
Speaker 5: This, WELL i mean they're affected by the potholes as. Well with those horse drawn, Buggies, YES i imagine the potholes are even, worse CAN'T i don't think those buggies what is?
Speaker 14: Wrong?
Speaker 5: RIGHT i don't think the buggies have quite the suspension that some of the other vehicles out. There they also, added pleased with the way our crew handled your.
Speaker 1: Hole we want to hear about.
Speaker 5: It use the contact us section on our website for all questions and compliments about filling your.
Speaker 1: Hole they're wearing bobbits. Right this is. Fantastic this is.
Speaker 5: Fantastic would every single city adopt the fill my whole? Program and maybe we? Could because it's.
Speaker 1: Bad it's.
Speaker 5: Bad it's bad. Here i've been On richmond in a, while But richmond used to the word it was the worst stream in the. World, man here's a week in. Park it's ninety four.
Speaker 4: Five the, bus.
Speaker 5: Ninety four or five the, Buzz Good, morning Rod Ryan. Show thank you so much for having us on on this Wild Card. Wednesday thank You Josh shreith submitting another great one for.
Speaker 1: Us if you see something out, There, OH i just had. ONE i just sent it over To. CHILE i don't know if it was.
Speaker 5: Herself girls have sent in their own. Accounts that's that's completely within. Play, yeah if you want to be featured on one of the days for The instagram feature the, day of, course you can send in your own. Account now you gotta have a bunch of pictures on. THERE i had a gal send me. One SHE'S i got nine pictures and you know three of them are with her. Kid i'm, like, no, no that's not what we're gonna. Post but if you have a suggestion for An instagram feature of the, Day. Boom it could be, yours it could be someone. Else's but every single day the number one link is submitted by you. Guys So Josh trees can getting in there a lot. Lately his back's hurting. Him, okay he's carrying the whole. Bit, okay he's carrying the entire show on his. Back right, NOW i need some other people to send me some. Suggestions email them directly to The chile or me AND i always get him over To. Chile you could hit me up rod at the buzz dot, com send me the, link tell me why we think why you think it should be on the world Famous Rod ryan showpage at the buzz dot. Com, listen we got a, lot we have enough going. On i'm gonna just sneak this question on the X a poll. Question i'm more concerned with The Texas. Hammer the hashtag you pictures of your hammer over three, fifty over three hundred and.
Speaker 1: Fifty we're trying to get five hundred and.
Speaker 5: Four ten, O'CLOCK i need a picture of you and a hammer using the hashtag get on social media to help us out with the.
Speaker 1: Backpacks But does your boss understand what you do at? Work? DON'T i have pots number?
Speaker 5: One our boss is listening right, now SO i know that's why you just rolled your eyes and.
Speaker 1: Said oh my, gosh he.
Speaker 5: Knows forty six percent of people right now say their boss does not fully know what they do at.
Speaker 1: Work that's. Fair alex who.
Speaker 5: Does a bunch of stuff That i'm not even sure. About so IF i fall into that, Category i'm not sure exactly What alex does over. THERE i just know that he gets it.
Speaker 8: Done dails every, day even though a half of our stuff isn't working right.
Speaker 1: Now correct when it goes to the radio? Wizard does he know what you?
Speaker 9: Do he does?
Speaker 1: Everything? Yeah, yeah he's pretty hands. On, yes he's pretty Hands.
Speaker 9: You get like two above.
Speaker 1: THAT i don't think they, Not, no but nor should, they you.
Speaker 5: KNOW i, mean like if like the corner, Office Eddie, martini he knows that you're here every, day but he doesn't know anything if that's going on in that.
Speaker 1: Room BUT i don't think he. Should but you.
Speaker 7: Know that we need you to make it.
Speaker 1: Happen, yeah would you like him to? Know we're gonna tell? Anyone does?
Speaker 9: That you know WHO i?
Speaker 1: AM i do make jokes all the. Time, hey do you know that that's?
Speaker 5: Alectra, yeah you, know he's pretty good about no one every Wants, yes how fun would it be to quiz your boss and then grade their?
Speaker 1: Answers? Oh, WOW.
Speaker 8: I think most jobs you would you would be able to stump your.
Speaker 1: Boss.
Speaker 5: Yeah so the question was, posed And i'm Just i'm asking this of our people now Because i'm stealing. This do you think your boss actually understands what you do in a typical? Day and almost half of people That i'm stealing this from half of people have already said, no. Okay forty six percent of people in the new poll said that their boss or manager rarely or only somewhat understands their contributions at. Work SO i want to know what our people. Think So i'm just quite. Good i'm going to ask you, real point, blank make it easy for. Me do you does your boss understand what you do at? Work i'm, yes no or not? Sure early on people have jumped on. This forty six percent of our audience says, yes, no thirteen percent not.
Speaker 1: Sure now where WHERE i ripped this?
Speaker 5: From forty three percent say they do get feedback from their, boss but it doesn't really line up with the work that they've.
Speaker 7: Done do you have any idea.
Speaker 5: Half of people think their contributions at work are consistently undervalued by the. Leadership and the younger you. Are and this is not a dig, ON i know. This Gen z feels they're getting beat. Up the younger you.
Speaker 1: Are you feel like your boss doesn't get your skill.
Speaker 6: Set my, Gosh, okay they got trophies, life and that jumps way high when it comes to Gen.
Speaker 5: Z you're really really feeling that your boss doesn't understand what it is that you.
Speaker 9: DO i.
Speaker 1: Can't my eyes are in my.
Speaker 6: Head if you don't need a, trophy just get it, done work hard with.
Speaker 1: That that is up on THE x right.
Speaker 5: Now just this is the most Time i've spent on THE x in a long time Because i'm checking out all your hammer.
Speaker 7: Pictures so hashak The Texas.
Speaker 5: Hammer thank, you no, spaces no, Spaces.
Speaker 1: It's The Rod Ryan. Show we love you, guys every one of.
Speaker 5: You thank you so. Much let's get us to that five hundred. Though, okay get us to that. RIGHT i need five hundred of you with your selfies and your hammers and the hashtags Us Rock, Andals.
Speaker 10: The Rod Ryan Morning. Show i'm six to ten.
Speaker 5: Am, hi come on now nine the bus Rod Ryan.
Speaker 1: Show of, course it's the Rod Ryan. Show it'll be, silly thank, you biss pardon. Me Wildcard. Wednesday it's the number one link.
Speaker 5: Today but our main concern and, listen of course by The looking At girls blog, page The Crazy criminal blog.
Speaker 1: Page.
Speaker 5: Locals you see those kids they got busted going in the. Astrodome oh, yeah let them live me.
Speaker 1: Too i'm, Like I'm i'm with you on. THAT i get. It there's got to be what do you use it?
Speaker 5: For?
Speaker 1: Huh don't tear it? DOWN i what do they called? It what are they? Called? Like urban urban?
Speaker 5: EXPLORERS i was gonna say urban adventurers is what. THEY i love seeing when somebody sneaks into an abandoned building and then they take a bunch of pictures and then share them with.
Speaker 1: Us it's so. Cool you're not going to tear down the. Dome then you can't get mad and people go into. It that's on. You, well that's on, you and that is your.
Speaker 5: OPINION i, SAY i think you can get mad because it says the posts right.
Speaker 1: There they have. Nothing keep the kids.
Speaker 5: Safe they're headlining the crazy criminal blog page, today so you can go and you.
Speaker 1: Get in check that.
Speaker 5: Out all, right let's get into, it UH, mo one final time you Got houston's, headlines please.
Speaker 6: Sure President trump sent about seven hundred active Duty marines TO la to back up the forty one Hundred National guard troops already. There The mayor OF la announced a curfew for parts or city last, night and with the announcement she revealed that twenty three businesses had been looted IN, la causing damage estimated to be in the. Millions then the police chief said that one hundred and ninety seven people were arrested, yesterday adding to the one hundred that were Arrested monday. Night McDonald stocks slipped yesterday and they blame it on. Ozempic when it gets down to the, numbers it is pretty. Drastic they.
Speaker 7: Say it makes.
Speaker 6: Sense, yes they say could pull twenty eight million of their annual customer visits from the chain and shave roughly four hundred and eighty two million dollars in revenue because they're seeing that these quote lower income diners unquote their core tend to cut restaurants spending for. Good when they are forking out the money for these weight loss. Injections if you're, skinny you want to stay. SKINNY i paid to be. Skinny i'm not gonna eat at.
Speaker 1: McDonald's and that's not picking on.
Speaker 5: McDonald's it's just McDonald's is the one that the report that did the, report and they, said, hey you, know financials are, in they're. Down this is what we think it. Is SO i imagine you can go down the. Line didn't you just do like a top ten?
Speaker 1: List?
Speaker 7: Oh, yeah of the nine most cheapest if you.
Speaker 1: Will, yeah of fast food. JOINTS i imagine they're all getting.
Speaker 5: Hit if this wigov and ozembic And Red mountain weight, loss all these things that you keep hearing about the fast food, joints you are taking a bit of a hit.
Speaker 1: On this makes.
Speaker 7: Sense are you sitting at work all? Day all?
Speaker 1: Right most, Sitting, Alex i'm so.
Speaker 5: Cozy you're hybriding right, Now, Chili i'm.
Speaker 1: STANDING i choose you.
Speaker 7: Because you don't want office chair?
Speaker 1: Butt what is the office chair?
Speaker 7: Butt sitting is the new? Smoking oh you've heard this.
Speaker 6: Right and chronic sitting can lead to the booty muscles getting, weaker getting saggy getting. Flat, fortunately you can help it by, Movement so get up right. Now do a few sets of exercises throughout the. Workday it's a good way to avoid.
Speaker 1: It just get up and walk around a little.
Speaker 6: Bit make it a point to stand up when you're taking a phone. Call instead of sending an email to the guy in the cubicle next, door just walk over.
Speaker 1: And talk to.
Speaker 5: Him don't you have a fancy, Phone alex that tells you even sitting too long or you don't have that.
Speaker 1: SETTING i don't set that. Up OH i don't want to. Know but is that An apple phone that a lot of people.
Speaker 9: Have hash tells you to stand up and yeah for an?
Speaker 1: Hour, okay your watch will do that, still.
Speaker 9: Yep, okay don't tell me that BECAUSE i always get my.
Speaker 1: Movement that's.
Speaker 6: Good, okay be more Like. Alex, Everyone i'm a. Shaker let's talk About Aaron rodgers because he's. Married the quarterback was first spotted wearing a ring at The Kentucky derby last month and it got people. Talking but yesterday it was his First Pittsburgh steelers pract and reporters were, like H we're going to ask him about. It Aaron rodgers verified that that ring he's been wearing is indeed a wedding.
Speaker 1: Band.
Speaker 6: Okay the only thing we might know about this wifey of his is that he mentioned having a girlfriend Last. December he called Her britney and confirmed it is Not Britney.
Speaker 1: Spears.
Speaker 6: Okay nobody else knows anything about this.
Speaker 5: Girl so when we look At Hylene, woodley no idea who that. Is, yeah you're, Right Danica Patrick Olivia Munn.
Speaker 1: Right did he marry those girls or dated?
Speaker 6: THEM i think he was engaged to at least one of, Them, okay BUT i.
Speaker 7: Don't know if he was ever.
Speaker 1: Married so he's been just a bachelor guy all this.
Speaker 7: Time dayton some a list. Girls wasn't his brother on The?
Speaker 1: BACHELOR i think so his estranged brother was like a. Bachelor oh that's funny that they don't. Talk it's like me And Randy.
Speaker 9: Ryan he and his own family are at the.
Speaker 1: Time was my brother on The bachelor THAT i don't know. About i'm gonna look into. Her somebody would have told, me Who's Britney? Brittney why haven't you found this?
Speaker 7: OUT i really thought nobody could do it would be.
Speaker 1: ME i THOUGHT i hired a bloodhound over.
Speaker 6: Here there's no, pictures there's No Papa razzi. SHOTS i will not give. Up i'll keep you.
Speaker 1: Posted he must have brought her.
Speaker 7: Somewhere surely she's in the background.
Speaker 1: Somewhere all, Right.
Speaker 6: Let's talk About Bob dylan because he loves. Himself SOME Mgk Machine Gun kelly released a trailer for his new album Called Lost, americana and the trailer is narrated by someone who sounds exactly Like Bob, dylan and it has people speculating we have a.
Speaker 11: Clip lost Mar conna is a personal excavation of The american, dream the journey to fund what's been.
Speaker 1: Lost this album is a love letter to those who seek to. Rediscover It's Bob dylan by a. Fire what's that? Recognize oh it's a, record? Okay The sonic map Of.
Speaker 13: Forgotten places a tribute to the.
Speaker 1: Spirit i'll just say, this who? Knows because you can do so much WITH ai now.
Speaker 9: Things that are lost Called Lost?
Speaker 1: America Is Bob?
Speaker 10: Dylan?
Speaker 1: Lost is That Timothy Shella? MAY i hope? So is That Jacob dylon his?
Speaker 5: Son is that just some guy that like are the millions of people that can do a really Good Bob dylan.
Speaker 6: Impersonation the reason why people think it's real is Because Bob dylan posted back In february an old video OF mgk performing at a record. Store so everyone is now assuming That Bob dylan is a fan OF mgk or too doubt, somehow all, right those In tusting's.
Speaker 5: Headlines sports guy astros fout of The White sox last night four to.
Speaker 1: Two they'll play The White sox again.
Speaker 8: Tonight Ryan gustobie on the mound for The stros going up Against Chicago's Sean. Burke first pitches at seventy, ten and you can listen to it on our sister, Stations Sports talk seven to ninety And News radio seven FORTY. K Tier rah in basketball game through THE Nba finals is tonight between The pacers and The. Thunder that series is tied up at a game of. Piece Oklahoma city is at what five and a half point favorite right. Now tip off is at seven, thirty and you can watch it ON abc That this was going on In Sports.
Speaker 2: Houston's Rock Houston's Alternative All day And The Rock Ryan Morning show.
Speaker 10: Ninety far five.
Speaker 5: Ninety four, Five The Buzz Good, Morning Rod Ryan show thank you so much for having us on nine.
Speaker 1: Eight we're gonna get. There we're gonna get the five.
Speaker 5: Hundred i'm told THAT i got a number coming soon on how many of you have posted.
Speaker 1: Your selfie hashtag The Texas.
Speaker 5: Hammer they gotta get over to. TikTok i bet you were over if they look at. TikTok i tell you WHAT i love. TODAY i love today because we're trying to raise money for. Backpacks so we're teamed up with The Texas. Hammer we're using social media's AND i say that plural because we're using all of, them and you use the hashtag whatever you're comfortable with. Using and a couple of guys AND i, say, GUYS a couple of guys have sent it to. Me they, Said, ROD i don't do that, stuff BUT i got a picture of me and a. Hammer if you can use, it if you can get money for, backpacks let's do. That And i've posted it for them AND i don't mind doing. That SO i want to get the. MONEY i want to get the. Money we can get five hundre of you guys to post a selfie of you and a hammer using the hashtag The Texas. Hammer it's ten, BUCKS i get five hundred of. YOU i get the five thousand. Dollars i'm told we're very very.
Speaker 1: Close so that's. Great another five grand buying. Backpacks it's. Expensive it's.
Speaker 5: Expensive that's why we have The Rob ryan Show cares online. Store by the, way deb is setting up at Ditch. Day and don't Think i'm not going to be hard selling you out at Ditch. DAY i know you all got a credit card in your.
Speaker 7: Podceast there's something about drinking that makes me want to buy more. Things, yes just as my.
Speaker 1: Husband, yes, yes that's one thing THAT i don't. Do, Really, yeah that's.
Speaker 5: Good alex bought a fifty five gallon drum of some flower seeds when he was.
Speaker 7: Drunk how much is that put you?
Speaker 1: Back it's been years. Later he's, like, dude everyone needs some flower.
Speaker 5: Seeds it was The it's like a, feedbag like Horsehow So i'm just saying that's the one thing THAT i don't. DO i don't do usually.
Speaker 1: Any i'm But i'm. Drinking i'm.
Speaker 5: Drinking i'm not, online.
Speaker 1: Which is, good But i'm.
Speaker 5: Not but WHAT i have been doing AND i hate myself for it Because i'm trying to look at all the different social media. Platforms i'm looking at this stuff and let Me TWITTER x is just an awful place to.
Speaker 1: Be All i'm seeing is all of these riot.
Speaker 5: VIDEOS i keep saying, this and if you stop for one, SECOND x is, like oh you like. That check this guy getting check this guy getting lit up with plastic, bullets check this one.
Speaker 1: OUT i don't, know And i'm, like get me out of.
Speaker 7: Here facebook has been nice.
Speaker 1: Today facebook has been nice.
Speaker 5: Today but this is the most Time i've spent On twitter and it's so.
Speaker 1: Distracting AND i me. Too i'm.
Speaker 5: Shiny i'm over here And i'm just looking at. STUFF i see Why alex is drawn to.
Speaker 1: It, yeah you know WHAT i.
Speaker 5: Do, like you know WHAT i need to cleanse my? Palate AM i the only one that's getting? These it's like A i know IT'S. AI i know IT'S, ai And alyx doesn't like me talking about, it BUT i can tell YOU i really enjoy these.
Speaker 1: Videos have you seen like a big whale with like a ton of barnacles on? It, oh and they're scrubbing it and then.
Speaker 5: Somebody's coming through and shrubbing it or they're blasting it with like a.
Speaker 1: Powerwasher why do you like? THAT i don't, KNOW i. Know i'm also fascinating back.
Speaker 8: The lady was trying to take your emotional. Support kangaroo. On he's holding a, ticket just staring at the. Camera stopped. Foot anaconda in the middle of the ocean or the water or whatever.
Speaker 1: Is it loaded barnacles and it needs to be.
Speaker 6: Cleaned how are we getting targeted for barnacles and he's getting an.
Speaker 5: ANACONDA i saw a, lion WHICH i don't think they're even near. Barnacles AND i saw a lion with all these things on, it and it was like shaking its head and they were all flying off of. Them there's something so satisfying about.
Speaker 1: THAT i don't know what it. Is i'm kind of obsessed with them right. Now send me all of them to see BECAUSE i need to Get antifa off of my.
Speaker 4: BRAIN i needed.
Speaker 7: THAT i mean ladies that clean houses like.
Speaker 1: That, No, oh is there? Barnacles?
Speaker 7: NO i don't know that cleaning dirty?
Speaker 1: Houses but is? IT i don't know if it's. Real it seems very.
Speaker 5: UNREAL i seem to be turned on by A i, barnacles, barnacles.
Speaker 1: And Then i'm into barnacles that aren't supposed to be on.
Speaker 7: Things i'm exactly what you're talking.
Speaker 5: About, LIKE i think there are barnacles on boats and, whales, right BUT i don't think it's BUT i don't think it's On african.
Speaker 1: Animals, no And i'm into. That but get this, man hang.
Speaker 5: On it's it's cleansing, though BECAUSE i gotta get away from These la riots videos That i'm looking at AND i don't normally.
Speaker 1: Listen, okay that, well there's of COURSE i could be just focusing on the.
Speaker 5: Show the Reason i'm getting distracted today is Because i'm checking out all these different. Platforms i'm looking for the hashtags and The Texas.
Speaker 7: Hammer The Texas HAMMER i.
Speaker 1: NEED i need some cleansing.
Speaker 5: BARNACLES i need some AS. Mr and IF i get a video with barnacles AND, ASMR i may just.
Speaker 1: LEAVE i may just me check out for the. Day all.
Speaker 5: Right, listen you guys are doing such a great. Job Hopefully i'll get a count on the flip of this. Brake if we can get, five if we can get five hundred of you to get these pictures up and roll in using the, Hashtag i'll get the five thousand dollars and then, boom we can move on and do other. Things but thank you to our, friends The Texas, hammers for being so generous and dangling that five thousand dollars in front of. Us if you haven't yet sent in your picture or showed us your, picture loud and proud you selfie, hammer hashtag The Texas.
Speaker 1: Hammer that's how we're counting, these all, right all.
Speaker 10: RIGHT.
Speaker 5: I like The barnacle. Videos give me a broad. Glex, okay you do your, Thing, okay you go and just do your. Trolling i'm gonna Watch barnacle, videos Removal barnacle removal, videos AND i just want to make sure THAT i want you guys to.
Speaker 1: KNOW i know they're not. Real you, know we said. It some of them look. Real let's give away some, tickets.
Speaker 10: Please let's do.
Speaker 6: It we got a pair of tickets to see Bull beat And Hailstorm july twenty, nine seven one Three Music hall tickets on sale at ticketmaster dot com or for collar ten right now seven one, three, two one, two five nine four.
Speaker 1: Five thank.
Speaker 2: You I'll Train Your dragon is The adventure of The summer in Theaters.
Speaker 1: Friday get tickets.
Speaker 10: Now houston and.
Speaker 1: The Rod Ryan Morning show six to ten Am.
Speaker 8: The.
Speaker 1: Buzz welcome back, Everybody Rob Ryan's. Show let's go over to the phones, here good, morning.
Speaker 13: Good.
Speaker 10: Morning?
Speaker 4: Hello who is?
Speaker 5: This this Is?
Speaker 7: Patricia.
Speaker 1: Patricia you ever looked at your phone and seen like some wild.
Speaker 5: Animal with a bunch of barnacles on it and somebody just like powerwashing them off of?
Speaker 1: Them have you ever seen?
Speaker 6: IT i can't like.
Speaker 10: THAT i is it just?
Speaker 1: Us you're missing out on these? Things you're?
Speaker 7: MISSING i, say barnacles cleaned off the.
Speaker 1: LOBSTERS i guess, maybe so it's not a.
Speaker 5: Creatures but WHEN i see a barnacle on an animal that's not supposed to have, Barnacles i'm even more fascinated by.
Speaker 9: It that's not, Right.
Speaker 5: Patricia, listen we're Getting we're getting, Right we're getting lost.
Speaker 1: Here let's focus color. Shop, yes, yeah woo.
Speaker 6: Woo my girl's going to See volbeats on their greatest of all tours. Worldwide hailstorm is going to be There july twenty, ninth seven to one to Three Music.
Speaker 7: Hall tickets on sale ticketmaster dot. Com But, patricia here are your?
Speaker 1: Tickets?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 4: Yeah thank you so.
Speaker 1: Much i'm, trying, y'all.
Speaker 4: Forever thank, You.
Speaker 1: Thank, You.
Speaker 5: Patricia i'm so happy have a great time at that. Show, HAILSTORM i Mean. Volby i'm telling YOU i got a healthy interest In. VOLBY i Know hailstorm is, amazing Uh Lizzie.
Speaker 10: Hailstorm, yes, yeah she is just such a.
Speaker 5: Next level singer and performer THAT i know you're just gonna have an amazing.
Speaker 1: TIME i want to go to those show as. Well Hopefully i'll see. That all, right, yes, sir absolutely all.
Speaker 5: Right go Google barnacle. Videos, barnacle remove, them not Miss Patricia David. Rice he goes rod like. YOU i have fallen into Those barnacle videos as. Well the other Thing i've been watching is cow hoof.
Speaker 4: Trimming, Same, NO i don't get.
Speaker 1: Those yeah, YEAH i was watching. Those. Really i'll tell you WHAT i.
Speaker 9: Have farm no, farm, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: No listen to. Me, okay what do they call? Farriers is that the people that work the horseshoes and Stuffy yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah so they got these cows walking around and they're just they're. Uneven their hoofs are all mangled.
Speaker 1: And stuff like.
Speaker 5: That this guy gets the foot up there and a little machine like bloom Met jackson up and then he just starts like hammering away at it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Hurt it doesn't hurt the animal at.
Speaker 5: All And i'll tell you what one of the most soothing narrations you've ever heard in your. Life there's a couple of guys out there that know what they're. Doing, yeah not only are they doing these great videos where they're getting all the gunk out of their feet and. Stuff AND i hate, feet but cowsfield super into cow's feet and they're getting all the gunk out and they're trimming them up and everything like, that and they're cutting and whittling, away and they're narrating what they're, doing and they're putting like the cellulonic acid on it and they're wrapping it.
Speaker 7: Up, alex you don't see those.
Speaker 9: VIDEOS i do, not and IF i, DID i would scroll past.
Speaker 1: Them you don't want to get in my. Feed, guys don't get in my. Feed you'll never leave.
Speaker 5: Online Kid's Alix online nine five The, muzzlright what you got over?
Speaker 1: THERE i got a little game for you.
Speaker 8: Today AND i found this out yesterday and played it for probably an. Hour let me make fun of. This go oud you play for an. Hour it's called Batter. Up if you're not a baseball, fan you may not enjoy it as much AS i.
Speaker 1: Did what a, Loser i'll that's so basically what it's gonna. Do it's gonna show you a batter or a.
Speaker 8: Pitcher it's gonna show you them pitching or, batting but it's gonna blur out.
Speaker 9: Who they, are so you're not gonna see where they.
Speaker 8: Are then you're going to have to see if you can, guess like the batter by their stance or the picture by their pitching. MOTION i THINK i know the two THAT i am looking. At SO i made it where it was an, astro so it's a it's a random. Astro what does that look like to? You if you had to, GUESS i, Said i'm gonna Say Hunter Downtown. Brown, Okay i'm gonna just type In Hunter brown on, that so then you would go guess the player And.
Speaker 9: Hunter.
Speaker 8: Brown it Was Hunter, brown and then it shows you the actual. Pitch it Shows Hunter brown pitching.
Speaker 5: It this is a.
Speaker 1: Batter this Is can you put any barnacles on?
Speaker 9: Them no barnacles just?
Speaker 1: Bad can you put barnacles on the?
Speaker 9: Bats all?
Speaker 1: Right so this is a. Batter then when they hit the, ball the barnacles come flying.
Speaker 8: Off oh much this guy, okay swam the bat right. THERE i think It's Isaac. Parades it's a, guys and look at that It's Isaac. Parides and then it shows you him hit the ball right.
Speaker 1: There check that.
Speaker 9: Out i'm two for.
Speaker 8: Two go see how well you can do the world famous rod ryanshowpage at The buzz dot?
Speaker 1: Com CAN i get in there and clean their? Cleats nothing like you know WHAT i? Mean LIKE i just hack. Away let's just SAY i just hit all the dirt off their. Cleats that could be my.
Speaker 4: THING i can clean.
Speaker 1: Cleats cleancleats dot.
Speaker 5: Com see A, sagan There's Papa roach and kill the noise ninety four.
Speaker 4: Five The buzz.
Speaker 13: Through mistakes.
Speaker 5: Ninety four or five The Buzz Poppa roach killed the. Noise good morning Rod ryan's.
Speaker 1: Show thank you all very very. Much we're getting the full five thousand. Dollars, yeah we're getting the full five thousand Dollars world.
Speaker 5: Five hundred on the hashed The Texas hammer on all the different social media. Platforms you guys have been working at it all morning since. Homeroom you guys have been working at it just got word that we are over five Hundred thank. You that means ten dollars per hashtag with the picture of you and the, hammer and there's a lot of people that got creative out there using kids.
Speaker 1: And animals and a drawn hammer. Everything thank you.
Speaker 5: Guys we're gonna get the full five thousand dollars from The Texas hammers Mister jim And Bill, Adler so thank you guys so. Much that's five thousand dollars that we're going to use to go out and purchase. Backpacks that's a huge. Day that's a huge day for. Us thank you to Mister jim And. Bill you guys are. AWESOME i love working with you and the fact that you guys just want to get back to the community and always help out and they're always out at the golf tournament and everything else that we. DO i go to these guys all the. Time and then the other TIME i went for him for money was what risk it for the.
Speaker 1: Biscuit they just gave us. Money they just gave us money to give to you guys that long.
Speaker 5: Ago it wasn't long ago at. All so each and every one of you that put forth the. EFFORT i know how NEEDY i. Get i'm always asking you guys to get involved with us and do some. THINGS i just didn't think it was that huge and ask for you to get a hammer and take a picture and post.
Speaker 1: It and it. Wasn't you guys did. It you pulled it. Off so we're getting five thousand dollars. Today that's. Huge you guys are. Awesome thank, you thank, you thank. You what's? NEXT i don't know what we're doing next? Week what should we do next? Week i'll be. Here, YEAH i need.
Speaker 5: Money i'm just SAYING i need. Money we're gonna SELL t shirts at Ditch. Day we even talked about Ditch day all day.
Speaker 1: Today we've been very.
Speaker 5: Busy yeah, yeah, hammers, barnacles riot, videos.
Speaker 1: Parnicles why did you bring it back?
Speaker 10: Up?
Speaker 1: Yeah please don't what we were talking.
Speaker 9: About that was a heavy part of the.
Speaker 1: Commers, guys you're all invited to join us out At Cactus. COVE i hope you're making. Plans how About?
Speaker 5: Hell WHEN i told him the, time you, went, oh, like, Dude hell's been around for twenty one. YEARS i, said, dude are you coming to Ditch? Day he's, like, well what TIME i said noon to?
Speaker 1: Oh like that through them for a.
Speaker 7: Loop he had to reschedule all of his.
Speaker 1: MEETINGS i get. It he's. Busy, busy busy, GUY i get. It you're all.
Speaker 5: Busy i'm not even asking you to take the whole day off of. Work, okay Ditch day is half, day counts as Ditch day along. Lunch can you go, in, yeah and just spend lunch with. Us there's gonna be food, There gunner, said he's got, food does?
Speaker 1: He, yeah there's gonna be food.
Speaker 5: There there's gonna be the mogasm, shot which we just know that it's going to be a tequila based, shot which that scares. Me, yes terrifying is a great word for. That So i'll wait to get some more. SPECIFICS i should be. Talking we should be talking With gunner later today, tomorrow so we'll get more like what are the shot? Specials what are the drink? Specials those things, are what are they going to? BE i need you out of Ditch, day. THOUGH i Got Johnny jay and the booth pimps that are going to be spending tunes that do that been there for every, year every single Ditch day and senior skip day we've ever.
Speaker 1: HAD i Got vonetta FROM abc Body.
Speaker 5: Art she's going to be. Airbrushing we Got eli Friend don Frond, off he's friend on right. Now he's going to be taping up the gals as he, does like his little tape thing that he.
Speaker 1: Does you.
Speaker 5: Know Barbed wierstills is His. Socials and then we got word and the man told me himself that he's. Coming and you haven't met him, yet But rolando is. Coming you're, like, well who the hell Is? Rolando The Reverend butter is coming To. Carvice he's bringing.
Speaker 6: Chainsaws i'm so pumped to meet. Him, well let's him up on social, media YESTERN nfl in.
Speaker 1: Love what might?
Speaker 5: Happen and HE i don't know what he. Does he won't tell me what he. Does even when he, Starts he's, like you'll see it when it's. Done that's The god's honest. Truth he will not tell me what he's.
Speaker 1: DOING i know that he. Makes he's made shot luses.
Speaker 5: For us before cool a mogasm coming down a shot loge sounds like a pretty good way to spend A friday, afternoon you know What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying Cactus cove is.
Speaker 5: Where we're going to, be and deb is coming FROM bmp and she's gonna set up and she's SELLING t, shirts And i'm gonna be on your asses to buy SOME t shirts or make a. DONATION i don't normally like to mix the business and the, pleasure But.
Speaker 1: I've been the.
Speaker 7: Kids Rod it's.
Speaker 1: FINE i need the help this.
Speaker 5: Year so we've got the stuff ready to. Go she's bringing out some inventory and we're gonna sell It Ditch. Day so if you have any, QUESTIONS i don't, know ask somebody. ELSE i just told you. EVERYTHING i just told you everything that you need to.
Speaker 10: Know just be. There you're listening to The Rod Ryan show on Ninety The buzz.
Speaker 5: Ninety four Five The. Buzz Good, morning Rod Ryan's. Show you got to stop sending me this Stuff i'm. Getting i'm so distracted.
Speaker 1: Today it's the, barnacles isn't?
Speaker 10: It?
Speaker 1: No what is? IT i forgot there's one other thing THAT i. Like SO i told YOU i like the barnacle.
Speaker 5: Videos i'm like THE ai barnacle videos that where they're blasting barnacles off of THESE i think.
Speaker 1: Whales IT'S. AI i get you know it's. Fake you like the. Hoofs, ALSO i like the. HOOFS i like the. Hoofs and Then nicole with an h she knows.
Speaker 5: Me but have you seen these guys powerwashing the, carpets the rugs like they get these like throw rugs or rugs that are in these. Rooms they're just completely. Black you don't know what kind of patterns underneath their know. Nothing they're so dirty and they're just going over and over.
Speaker 1: And they've got a shop set aside with a drain right. There it's, LIKE i just want to intern there and just call, me let me.
Speaker 7: Internal those AREN'T ai, though those are like real right.
Speaker 1: Wait wait you said they're NOT. AI i don't think. So, no they're, real, yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay it's like a carpet cleaning. Place have you seen, This? Alex never seen anybody clean up the, Carpet, alex it's a. Noise we are looking at different, things aren't? We you AND i so? Different oh, Man alex is looking get totally different things than.
Speaker 7: Me boobies in, baseball and we got barnacles over.
Speaker 5: Here all, Right i'll send you over some carpet cleaning, videos, dude change your, life.
Speaker 11: All?
Speaker 1: Right, Listen, hey we got a really really big. Prize hey, guys we got. There we got.
Speaker 5: There you guys got us. There we got the five thousand dollars because so many of. You we went way over Now i'm Getting i'm getting. Counts we went way. Over there's over six hundred and seven hundred something like that now of people that use the hashtag with the hammer. Pictures it's just it was so. Hard there's so many different social media. Platforms we got. There we got the five thousand dollars from The Texas hammers because of you guys and your hammer pictures and using the proper. Hashtag we got there because of. You the best listeners in the. World so thank you so much for that is why we want to reward. YOU i, mean we realize me talking about carpet cleaning is not that, Entertaining so we got to give away some prizes every now and then so give people a reason to. Listen, still what do we.
Speaker 6: HAVE i am a Parent, Tickets, yeah day get to See pierce The.
Speaker 1: Veil it's.
Speaker 6: THERE i can't hear you. Tour It's thursday night in The. Woodlands tickets on sale ticketmaster dot.
Speaker 7: Com but we want you.
Speaker 1: There if you know the. Show all, Right, mo the show's coming up after, This she'll have a question for.
Speaker 9: You houston's rocking Alternatives The Rock This Morning.
Speaker 10: Show six to TEN, am ninety four or Five.
Speaker 5: Buzz ninety four or Five The, Buzz Good, morning Rod Ryan, show nineteen fifty.
Speaker 1: Two Wild Card Wednesday.
Speaker 5: Pit tickets To pierce The Veil june. Twelfth oh, geez that's tomorrow. Night, guys you want to be in the Pit tomorrow night At Woodlands. Pavilion it's time For mo The. Show what's your question going to?
Speaker 10: Be?
Speaker 1: Today my?
Speaker 7: Question what time Is Ditch day On?
Speaker 5: Friday, yeah you're talking about the start? Time, yeah, okay, yeah From we are planning on getting. There if you want to get there a little, early that's. Fine i'm not showing up to this thing any. Earlier it's just. Trouble i'm a little.
Speaker 1: Nervous. Seven what's the start time Of Digitate? Tomorrow? Seven, one, three two two five. Down The buzz is right in your.
Speaker 5: Pocket tell your Smart debike to play ninety four Five The buzz On iHeart, Radio Buddla.
Speaker 1: Mon thank you very, much Rod Ryan. Show getting to wrap up this Wild Card. WEDNESDAY i just realize you're wearing a Rod Ryin SHOW t shirt? Today you like? It where'd you get it?
Speaker 7: From you gave it to?
Speaker 11: ME i?
Speaker 10: Did?
Speaker 1: YES i think you're trying to butter me. Up did we give her THAT t?
Speaker 4: Shirt?
Speaker 1: Sure? DID i gave her that?
Speaker 7: Shirt where WOULD i see it?
Speaker 1: From was looking wearing a dry wearing a Rod ryan SHOW t? Shirt? TODAY i just noticed it right? Now thank? You. Awesome, okay, guys we're gonna wrap up this. Show let's go give away the. Tickets he's now time. FOUR i know this show on ninety four five the.
Speaker 10: Buzz la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 4: La good.
Speaker 1: Morning hello? Brother who AM i talking?
Speaker 11: To?
Speaker 5: Skyler?
Speaker 1: Brother? Skyler welcome to the, show, dude how are you? Good you? GOOD i don't know IF i got the right guy? Here can you handle a? Pit you can?
Speaker 9: Handle?
Speaker 1: Close? Shoes ready for? Tomorrow? Okay, YEAH i don't want, This. Skyler i'm telling, you IF i see you with flip flops and, Fox i'm gonna trump there crop right up your rear. End all, Right, skyler let's see if you mow the. Show what's your? Question, Hey?
Speaker 7: Skyler what time Is Ditch day On friday noon to.
Speaker 13: Two oh, gosh my.
Speaker 1: Man, yeah everyone's leaving it, too go. Home that's. It this stays. Over don't think that's how it. Works good luck with That. Gunner, dude you just won pit tickets To. Sila here's the veil tomorrow. Night all, Right, skyler, congratulations thanks so much for the Rad thank, you, Brother.
Speaker 6: Skyler do you think he'll make it To dischday On friday after being in the pit On thursday?
Speaker 1: Night, dude pit passes On.
Speaker 5: Thursday you should come party with us On friday and tell us all about your.
Speaker 1: Experience so us your. Pictures, yeah, Yeah i'll send.
Speaker 7: You still in bed.
Speaker 5: All, right, Yes, skyler you know how it. WORKS i want a selfie you band member over your shoulder and the.
Speaker 1: Pits and Thanks mo for the. Tickets all, right we gotta go sick of your, faces sick of your face talking To.
Speaker 7: Alex oh, right obviously.
Speaker 1: We had two fresh fish on this, morning fresh out of.
Speaker 5: Bed head to head. Challenge nice to get some brand new people playing the. Game brandon, Was oh my, god that's victory. Speech that guy made me work this.
Speaker 1: Morning.
Speaker 5: BIRSDAY i Know brandon's gonna. Go, uh he gets to live and play another. Game Tomorrow brandon will be on going for one number, two freshout of Ed head to, head we'll play at six. Twenty The torture ten winner Was frank In West. Houston he once sold Out metallica. TICKETS i think he told us he was fourteen and he's taking his dad To metallica For Father's.
Speaker 1: Day would you give that guy another bell? Please Sweet. Angel that's. Awesome Congratulations frank's dad And Frank.
Speaker 5: Yes thank you to The Texas, Hammers Mister jim Bill, adler love you. Guys they're giving us five thousand dollars to go buy, backpack so that's going to help.
Speaker 1: Out it's going to go a, long long.
Speaker 5: Way thank you to every single one of you that got involved with us. Today you took the time to take a picture with a hammer and post it and use the right, hashtag AND i KNEW i could count on.
Speaker 1: You that's WHY i bring you these.
Speaker 5: THINGS i don't THINK i come to you with things THAT i don't think you can, handle and well over five pun good of you post it up. Today so thank you now tomorrow read my lips eight. Twenty WHO'S i can tell you're. Playing just by that, reaction you And alex, right yes For metallica. TICKETS i, know don't Lose metallica tickets for. Somebody it's a lot of. Pressure it's a lot of, Pressure. Alex don't Lose metallica tickets for.
Speaker 1: Somebody Might.
Speaker 5: Articulas eight twenty sold Out metallica tickets with all the other fun things we're, doing and our final pair of pit passes to pierce the. VEIL i don't know Where chilli's gonna put. Them he put them ON i know the show, today SO i don't know where he's going to place those. Tickets but that's gonna be a, big big show. Tomorrow, okay up, Next jeremy NonStop noon or pick your tickets with him at the one o'clock. Hour, guys we're on a twenty hour break where just a couple of days away From Ditch.
Speaker 1: Day That skyler just told us starts at. Noon he knew, that all. RIGHT i can't wait to do it all again.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow, okay we'll be back here at about five point fifty five if you want to join us on twenty hours from.
Speaker 4: Now, Amm, well wasn't that?
Speaker 1: Fun if you missed any of the show, Today all the good stuff will be.
Speaker 5: Podcast check it out on the world Famous Ron Ryan show page at the buzz dot. Com