Speaker 1: Oh fred fsre, Hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Live Cults of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and well, I guess I already kind of give it away. It's the live show. It is a family time, if you will, Jacob.
Speaker 3: Indeed, indeed, this is where we meet so many of the amazing people that we truly do like call our cult member regulars, our inner circle, our our truly third eye all the way open members. We have a few regulars that come on and they speak up every Tuesday. We got people that jump in, willy nilly, kind of newcomers, everything in between. Here we are. It is going down the Tuesday night live for all of the Patreon members with that third eye all the way open and on up. Welcome everybody. I see, I see people joining into the chat. Now, what's going on? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Oh baby, it's that time, all right. We got we got a full house tonight and so uh Electro, Nick and I we were just talking a little bit before the show and me and Sean had a guest on Meta. I think I would I think I mentioned it in the most recent Cult about the Pleadan guy. Did I say that in the last episode, Jacob, you mentioned it, all right, I know I mentioned an episode. I wasn't sure if that was the one, but all right, Nick, so you haven't gotten all the way through that episode yet.
Speaker 4: Right, No, I'm twenty six minutes in.
Speaker 2: All right, dude, if you're into all that Pleaadian kind of stuff, you definitely want to listen to that episode. And by the way, we had talked to him and Nick we're going to try and do a collaboration with you and him on a Pleadian episode on Meta.
Speaker 4: Bro' be fun.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah. But anyway, what's up? Good cult members out there? Spirit Animal, Kleb, Dougie, Gus from the Boot, Tony, Anthony, Tristian, Midnight Kong and Heather.
Speaker 3: What to do so far? Dude? Welcome in, Welcome in everybody? Uh, Gus, I forget if I asked you last week. How'd y'all make out after the hurricane? Ya, We're good, I see it, I see it, trying bro, these goddamn buttons, all right, throwing up that third eye. Yeah, we good, were good? All right? Good shit? Yeah? I gotta tell you, man, who I finally got the water pipes fixed in my house, right and Jonathan, you just you actually were here in house a couple of days ago to shoot that show. Dude, I'm telling you, thank god I got the fucking water pipes fixed. But y'all, they didn't even glue these fuckers together when they built this house. This is one of those throw it together hous and just make it run because they're trying to sell, sell, sell this legit. Like you could see where the glue almost made it all the way around but didn't. And it's like, so that's been slow dripping since twenty sixteen. It's like super fun that I found that. I'm glad that I did, but now I've got a whole bunch of framing to do and carpentry work to do. I may actually end up throwing that on my YouTube channel, because since I'm not able to post what I want on my YouTube, I might as well post the shit as to why I can't post that kind of shit. It make you like the uh A vlog or something. I don't fucking know. Okay, yeah, but I've to send people shit on my carpentry skills the whole time that too. That might that might open the door for things that I don't want to fucking hear.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, be like your homide Jesus and learn how to do a little bit of carpentry.
Speaker 3: Draw well. I mean, I built this, I can do some carpentry. But it's you know, I don't know. I guess I'm gonna give it the old college try. You know it'll work, dude. Good news is it's all hidden by the cabinet, so it could look like dog shit. Nobody will see it. So I mean, I guess I got that grace.
Speaker 2: Homie was going around healing people and was a master carpenter. You have no excuse.
Speaker 3: Okay, four power tools, man, Keep that in mind.
Speaker 2: A dude, I bet you had some guns on him from all that.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 3: People have said that before, but like, keep that in mind. Everybody thinks Jesus was like and not a take away whatever religious dog when you have about the man, Okay, we're talking about your shoe of Nazareth, the historical figure that walked the earth. Okay, whether he was or was and what he claimed to be whatever. Your boy was a fucking carpenter with hand tools before power tools are ever invented, and he was building not just little shit, big shit. Like, Yo, everybody thinks Jesus was some little hippie guy, some little scrawny hippie. It's just like, oh I love thy neighbor. Yo. Your boy was yoked. Okay, your boy was moving some serious poundage of timber from point A to point B and doing some shit. I just saying, I do.
Speaker 2: Have a question for zombie over there, just to bring Jesus into the fold here with her opinion, just on a fun one.
Speaker 3: Do you think, out of left field?
Speaker 2: But all right, do you think that Jesus would have been worthy to pick up mule near?
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 7: I'm just over here chilling like mine in my own business, and I get thrown into this.
Speaker 3: Jesus could pick up mule near. I don't know if I've ever heard that question, asked Jonathan. Wow.
Speaker 2: I mean I would say Captain America is like the closest Jesus like, I mean, as far as not like healing and all that.
Speaker 3: But you no, no, no, I disagree with him being able to pick up the fucking hammer too. By the way, I'm just saying, nobody's that pure of heart like human like that, you know, but whatever vision like.
Speaker 8: Technically, I guess like if you were, like I guess, if you.
Speaker 7: Believe in I mean, if you believe holy in g Jesus and like what what Christianity stands for, then technically he's like peerious.
Speaker 3: Of heart, so.
Speaker 8: Good periodically if you you know, look at it like that.
Speaker 7: I mean, it just depends, I guess, on what you believe religiously.
Speaker 3: And I guess I'm kind of throwing a little too much shade on Captain America. I actually can't find any faults with the man as I sit here and think about it, I can't think of one time where he was ever caught slipping, you know what I mean. If anything, he's overly virginius with how pure he actually is.
Speaker 7: So it's like, you know, and he did dive on a grenade before he was Captain America and he was a like skiny little dude.
Speaker 8: He was like he died on the grenade.
Speaker 7: So technically like he's he's peerios of heartude.
Speaker 2: And let's not also forget about Captain America. That's America's ass.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh dude, did you see his leaked dick pics?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Apparently yeah, your boy's got a whole certified hamd candle on him son, Fuck, yes, Oh no, I was. Actually I'm not gonna lie. I'm not like I was happy to find that out.
Speaker 2: Like from America.
Speaker 3: If he's gonna be America's ass, you're telling me that he's got the front too. Like yo, it sounds like he's got America. He's representing the Red, White and Blue in the best way possible and keeping with the highest traditions, at least from my perspective, I'm happy for him.
Speaker 2: I mean, so you're trying to say that he's already carrying around me on near.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that your man's carrying a lot of weight, you know what, I'm saying. His back and hips have got to be killing him from carrying the Red.
Speaker 2: White and Blue in that way as well. It's all I'm saying, Samuel, what do you got, dude? Are we talking about Hankandles here? Are we going before that?
Speaker 10: I mean depends what'll be talking about Munaire from the MCU or Munai from actual Norse mythology, Because in Norse mythology, though had to have his belt that and his gauntless that both made.
Speaker 11: Him a lot stronger to even be able to carry the fucking hammer. So which one are we talking out here?
Speaker 3: Saniel? Because I thought that that was made for him.
Speaker 2: Yell, and we had, and Anthony Barrison was in here too, he would know a lot about that kind of shit.
Speaker 3: He is right there, Oh am I not seeing him?
Speaker 2: Oh there you are.
Speaker 12: I mean if he wants, he can take it away.
Speaker 3: But I do know.
Speaker 13: I mean, sorry, didn't mean to interrupt your dog My bad.
Speaker 3: No, you're good, No, go ahead, okay.
Speaker 13: So just add my two cents for going off of Marvel lore. I don't think Jesus would have been able to lift me only because realistically, it's not just about being pure of heart, it's also having the willingness inability to protect those around you.
Speaker 3: Jesus was not a fighter.
Speaker 13: I'm not again, that's not pure of that's not taking anything that he wasn't.
Speaker 3: A pure of heart person. He just wasn't a fighter.
Speaker 13: So I with his inability to protect, I don't think the spells around Mulner in Marvel would have deemed him worthy.
Speaker 3: That's a fair counter argument as far as per the Marvel verse goes, fair points.
Speaker 13: Are okay, And then as far as the actual North myths, yes, Jacob, you are correct that mulener was crafted for Thor. There is, so there's some debate.
Speaker 3: So it with Thor.
Speaker 13: It talks about him having his belt and his gloves which increase his strength, but there's nothing depending on the translation you read, and there's.
Speaker 3: Fucking too many.
Speaker 13: It depends on the translation you read read whether he actually needed those gloves to wield Muleneir or if they were just giving him extra strength on top of the fact that he's throwing an undersized hammer.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's also an interesting counterpoint.
Speaker 2: Sam, did you want to add on top of that, Homie.
Speaker 12: I was gonna say this, it's funny.
Speaker 11: Uh, you can't be in love without being a fighter, because if you don't fight for your love, what type of love is it?
Speaker 12: And Jesus is all about that love my guy for sure.
Speaker 3: But no.
Speaker 11: And so the myth that I was aware of on how Muni got made was Sindri and Bark were they were contracted to make gifts for the god h for the god.
Speaker 12: So they made Sieve a golden rig because Loki.
Speaker 11: Had her hair shaved and everything, being Loki a dick, uh so and so, but he also knew that if if they would have made the hammer the way it was supposed to. If he didn't sabotage it was literally he was gonna lose his head. So he went to he took down the shape of a fly a horse flight. He would buzz around all in Block's face, biting him, so he could never He couldn't pump the pump out in the air into the furnace as well as he could, which meant which messed with the material, And so instead of it having like another foot worth of length on the shaft, it only got maybe eight nine inches, just enough.
Speaker 12: For his hand. Also, the hammer Thor doesn't fly.
Speaker 11: In the comics, it said he throws his hammer, and because it's so heavy and everything, he just rides along with it. It's nearly made from the core of a dying star.
Speaker 2: Very well, all right, well we got a little nerdy, a little scientific with it.
Speaker 3: I like it real quick, and Anthony correct me if I'm wrong here. When Thor was given that hammer as a gift, isn't that the same ceremony where uh Boulder was stabbed with the mistletoe spear? Or was that a different event?
Speaker 13: That was a different event. That was a different event. So Or got his hammer. At the same time Prayer got his ship that can fold up into his pocket. Yep, my old Norse is horrible. I can't even try to pronounce it. And at the same point where it's also the point in time where uh Odin got.
Speaker 3: His spear slip near. Got you, oh, the eight legged horse slip near? Indeed, yes, it would you like to chime in. By the way, we're kind of going all over here.
Speaker 2: I love that we have so many people that can speak on this Norse shit.
Speaker 8: I'm good.
Speaker 7: I was just like the when he was talking about the different aspects of Millionnaire, like, it's definitely there's also a theory that it was actually stone originated because of the grindstone of how it's actually the translation, there's a different there's different types of it and stuff. I was just listening to what everybody else was saying.
Speaker 2: I have a question, though, Anthony, just while we're on this topic. So I bought a like a wooden cutting board from BUCkies, like like a year ago, and it had gotten a little warped and it started falling apart and everything, but the wood still looks good. I was thinking, maybe not throw it away because it's the perfect like with for me to make some some runes. Do you suggest making that out of a cutting board? Or is that some not blasphemous? But should I go out and like pick some wood somewhere or is a cutting board okay for that?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 13: If so, my I mean my personal opinion on a dog, like if it's sitting there laying around, like if you're cutting with it, you've already done things with it. Like in my mind, you've literally already put energy into way to feed your to feed yourself and your family.
Speaker 12: So uh do do? Uh?
Speaker 3: Do what feels right?
Speaker 13: Dog? With as with everything?
Speaker 3: Great answer?
Speaker 2: All right, I.
Speaker 13: Gotta get this this.
Speaker 4: He's gonna kill me.
Speaker 3: Hear your thing? Dog? Hold on? Fuck that, Jonathan, come hunting this year to harvest a deer and carve your own ruins out of the bone, sog. Let's be fucking savages about this.
Speaker 2: Traditionally, that is how it is done.
Speaker 3: I mean, we don't have rein deer here, but we got white tail and we can we can make it work. We got boor we got wild bore, and that is absolutely Nordic just throwing it out. Bone is bone, I suppose, Yeah, sorry, different place in my head next.
Speaker 2: You with the meat sticks or whatever the fuck. But anyway, all right, so I did want to make a little announcement here. We have been wanting to to do a P. Diddy episode and we've been pushing it off and trying to gather as much intel as we possibly can, and honestly, as much stuff has been coming out lately, we're probably gonna have to make a parts two and three for this, just like with the whole Epstein saga. However, what we were able to set up and something that Jacob it is going down Thursday night with the ex Satanic Wizard Zachary King. He's gonna break it down because we're talking about gatekeeper stuff here, and that's the way I look at it. I'm just like, all right, who would understand this, especially in the music industry, more so than the Satanic Wizard? If you believe that he's not full of shit?
Speaker 3: I mean, I know there's gonna be some people that say that, Okay, maybe a fraction of his story is true, but he probably heard that from somebody who heard it from somebody who like, look, look, I don't know many people who are claiming that they themselves participated in over four hundred sacrificial Satanic abortions, and they're saying this as a way to bring light on the subject of what these people are doing. And he's I I'm sorry, he's actually not just talking about it. He's like throwing himself on the chopping block with it.
Speaker 14: So maybe his.
Speaker 3: Story has a little bit of some flare thrown in. Maybe it is one hundred percent of genuine article, But I have to lean more towards the side of authenticity when it comes to him, because I have been given or shown no evidence to the contrary. Actually, the more research I did into some of the things he talked about, the scarier and more true it got, So I had to stop at a certain point. Gonna be honest, I don't need my IP address tracked any more than already is. But I'm just saying certain things that he brought up really really checked out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, my only drawback just because I mean, look, we're we're conspiracy theorists. We're thinking with that third eye all the way open. If this isn't true, and I look at I look at you know, everything through this lens of all. Right, if it's not true, then what it could be? The truth like, you know, kinda looking at it from multiple perspectives, but the way that in my opinion that he would be full of shit. I'm not saying that he is, but if he was, I would suggest that he would be playing a part on behalf of the Catholic Church in order to push more Satanic panic. That's just my opinion there.
Speaker 3: But we've had that talk before, you and I, and I've actually had that talk with multiple people. There's this theory that's going around right now that's specifically the Catholic Church, but Christians and as a whole are making a push to fire and brimstone scare people back into the church pews. And while I could see that, don't get me wrong, the evidence doesn't show that the numbers are rising because of fear. If anything, the numbers are rising because of fear of modernity because and not just on the political spectrum. But I just I heard somebody talking about this just today, like drag Queen's storytime beeing a actual talking point that adults are debating if that is or is not an okay thing. Most people are like, okay, pause, I don't know what the world is doing, but we can clearly acknowledge that some fuckery has happened and something's wrong. More people are going back to the church because they're seeing what the extreme alternative looks like, and they're like, you know, of the two, at least this option, I get kids that respect me out of it. So they're rolling that route. Now there is some fire and brimstone scaring out of it. But dude, I don't believe that that's the case, especially when you look at a lot of the celebrities that are now openly Catholic, not just Christian, openly Catholic, the particular celebrities that they are, and the whys and the hows to it, it kind of makes sense that they genuinely did it for themselves, you know.
Speaker 2: If you look into like a lot of the Catholic stuff, though, it is like, I'm sorry to any Catholics out there, I don't mean to offend anybody. I've been diving a lot into the occult lately, and a lot of the practices within the Catholic Church rhyme with a lot of occult like things. So I mean, and we've stated before about you know, the cracker and the juice, the standing, the sitting, the standing the sitting, the waiting in line. I mean, it's a little cult like, to be real with you, that's the way I look at it. And whenever I went and sat in on a Catholic church Sunday service Mass, yeah, dude, it didn't seem like you know, because I've gone to non denominational churches where everybody's uplifted, everybody's excited, everybody's talking to everybody. Dude, a Catholic church, you ain't doing that shit.
Speaker 3: You should go to a traditional pagan ritual one day, just throwing it out. If you thought a Catholic mask gave you a little bit of the chills, you should go watch a fucking boor bee sacrifice to thor while they let it scream itself to death. Yeah yeah, and then eat of it. And I'm just saying as far as like that goes. Yeah, the Catholic Faith, I'll say, is very paganistic in a lot of their traditions. But at the same time, deep rooted traditions are a part of what make a culture of culture. So I also understand why certain religions of multiple faiths, multiple denominations, multiple god pantheons, all the things why it's like a thing that's been done for three hundred years and the culture kind of vibes with it and it just flows. Well, you know, it makes sense whenever it's so ingrained in the actual who they are, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not for sacrificing anything personally, I mean not anything. There are certain I would like to sacrifice caffeine, you know what I mean, Like I would like to sacrifice some nicotine shit like that, But sacrificing an animal for any kind of religious purpose not my vibe. Just gonna throw that out there. But Zombie said, but somehow paganism is wrong and needs to be scrubbed from the earth then, and.
Speaker 3: I'll just say that as a Christian, I disagree. Pagans are not They're they're not bad people that are out there trying to convert you to Satan's wrath here Like, they're people that are trying to find their fucking way in this world, just like everybody else.
Speaker 2: And there's also like there's multiple like pagan like I don't want to say pagan faiths or whatever, but there's multiple ways to be to look at paganism. Like if you look into like folk magic, that's a form of paganism and they're not into sacrificing anything.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why I'm saying traditional pagan sacrifice, not the neo paganism movement where it's like, oh, I could just do this and it's about like my intent. No, no, no, I mean like dudes that are doing true to form, like real Viking shit, you know what I mean, or like real whatever you're pantheon real. I've come to find out there are in fact a group, a very small, very small group of people in Greece that are actually practicing and worshiping the ancient Greek gods, commit doing the sacrifices and the rituals in the traditional way. Believe it or not, it is a state sanctioned religion and so it's a whole thing there. Now. By small, I mean like there's less than three thousand of them in existence. But I just found that out and it was really cool because a lot of the political members of Greece are also really influential members of that faith as well.
Speaker 2: Like Greek gods like Hercules. You mean they're back to worshiping Hercules again.
Speaker 3: Well, when you say back, you mean they never stopped worshiping their true gods of their true Yeah, that's what I mean. Like that's a cultural thing for them.
Speaker 2: Makes sense, makes sense. Hey, dude, Look, if it works for you, it works for you. How can you go against it anyway? Heather, I'm so sorry to keep you waiting with your hand up over there. Please let's hear what you gotta say. Unless you ran away because we were making our wait for too long, I'm sorry, Heather.
Speaker 3: If that's the case, I am sorry about that, Heather. We we kind of were riffing a little too hard there.
Speaker 9: But how it works like this is totally different than.
Speaker 3: Uh, technical difficulties. Damn.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, look just jump back in whenever you want. You don't even need to raise your hand. Just say, Jacob, shut the fuck up, yeah.
Speaker 3: For real, interrupt whenever you get the audio figured, and we'll just like pick up.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I do want to get back to some of these uh these uh comments over here. Everybody was saying what's up. In the beginning, Spirit Animals said, we have a Cat three hurricane on the way.
Speaker 3: I didn't hear about it, do we another one?
Speaker 15: Dog?
Speaker 3: Another one?
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's gonna hit Florida. Georgia on a bit at Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, not our problem.
Speaker 3: It's his problem though, brother, hold on, hold on, so it's money for me? Yeah, next on it? What so on? What do y'all do to prepare for hurricanes in your neck of the woods? Dude? Uh?
Speaker 12: Personally, I uh, I get that with God. And if I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die. I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 3: You don't go grab like a case of water, bro, you're like that type of savage about it?
Speaker 12: Yeah, why not?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 12: I mean there's gonna be enough water falling out the sky.
Speaker 3: That's a very good point. If you got some sort of collection basin, then like get after it. Dude, for sure?
Speaker 2: Is the spirit animal? Uh? Going back down here, Caleb said, you know, my last time on the live for a while will be in a couple of weeks starting night schooling. Gonna miss y'all for a few months.
Speaker 3: Oh no, not but also good yo, night school for what Caleb? What's you up to?
Speaker 15: I'm going to get my CDL.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, hell yeah, dude, gonna tell you the company's paying for it.
Speaker 15: Uh no, I I'm gonna be reimbursed after though, I've got a job lined up. Uh should be starting about January.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, well, san a local. Are you trying to go intercontinental? Where you at?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 15: So, I'm only twenty right now, so I've got to stay in state until I'm twenty one. But once I turned twenty one, I'm hoping to uh drive the Southern States at least.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, look, we got a lot of cult members with that third eye all the way open that our truckers out there on the road on a daily basis. But whenever you're out there and you see some truckers who don't know of the cult of conspiracy, you spread the good word.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, sir, Joe, are you single, Caleb not to get in your business?
Speaker 15: I am at the moment, lizards, Oh no, I ain't doing that.
Speaker 3: Boy, I'm carry This is way too scary. You can't trust out there. But no one knows that my may all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, that's a dangerous clap going on in them in them lot for them lot lizards. Dude, that's some sketchy shit.
Speaker 3: Real quick, Caleb, I am curious, super off topic. But on the topic of trucking. Uh, your company is it a union company? Like, are they big with the Teamsters or is it a non union trucking.
Speaker 15: Uh, I believe it's non union. It is a local one around here, and it's I live in a pretty small town, so laid out their union.
Speaker 3: I'll say this once you get that CDL. Dude, I know we talked shit on the Teamsters a good bit, But like, dude, if you want to talk about getting hooked the fuck up for retirement, going union truck driver is not the worst option available. I'm just saying, look at the cards, you know.
Speaker 15: Yeah, my my end goal is to get to Walmart because Yelmar will pay for your your retirement all kinds of insurance. They get you hooked up well.
Speaker 2: And and whenever monkey Pocks starts to make a big deal, you know you'll you're not going to be out of a job because what was it called?
Speaker 3: What kind of worker is it? Oh? Uh? Critical?
Speaker 2: No, not critical worker. It was like started with a E.
Speaker 3: Crucial thought fish, not efficient, oh essential essential essential workers. Yeah, that was actually kind of nice during COVID that I was forced to work, But I was also kind of pissed that I was forced to work because like in the beginning stages, we didn't know what was what. So a dude had a slight fever and he got confirmed and caught with COVID. All right, dope, he got two weeks off of work, paid for the sniffles. Right cut to two months later, you got COVID. You might get one day off, but they still were checking you at the little fucking infrared beam on your forehead every day. You had to wear masks and shit. Even though we were working at a sugar a food great facility, and because it was food, we were considered like basically a newke could drop your ass is still clocking in because America needs its food and sugar is a massive component to everything in this bitch. So yeah, that was It was nice that I didn't have to worry about money, but at the same time, like I really would have liked a fucking break, you know.
Speaker 2: You know what would be interesting is if this monkey pox actually turns into something big, which I doubt it does, but if they try and push it to be like it's something big. Dude, imagine like going everywhere and you see like everybody with all these rashes all over their face and shit, that would be some I mean some people, you know, probably wouldn't give a fuck, and they'd be like, yo, HiT's monkey pox. Ain't no big deal. That'd be us, right, that'd be us.
Speaker 3: But then there's go ahead, nick.
Speaker 4: And it's only the people who got the first COVID vaccine.
Speaker 10: Yo.
Speaker 3: Although I will say it makes sense that they went with a virus that has a visible lesion or rash on it, because if they'd come out with some new thing, no one's wearing their masks again, right, Like the people that are sucking daddy Government's dick is gonna do with's what they're told. But like the vast majority of people who didn't like it the first time but played along because they wanted to live their life are not going to play along this time. So now we see something with some crazy rashes, some lesions and boils. Okay, people are gonna like notice it, Hey, that person's sick. Oh fuck, it's real And I could see that, so kind of makes sense they went with a different type of viral strand.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, yeah, because it's a more noticeable kind of thing, you know.
Speaker 3: But again, it's probably going to be overblown because as we read through all of the symptoms and shit, it's sounded like really bad chicken pox mixed with the flu.
Speaker 2: So like, yeah, I know, spirit animals said meta Satanists today. I asked him why does he follow this philosophy. He said that Satan isn't real, he is just a figurehead, which I said, oh, so you're a spicy atheist, hey go Caleb. Caleb tuned in and said, that's the New Age religion.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 2: There are New Age Christians the same way who are sugary atheists.
Speaker 3: Yo. That is a fact. That is a fact. Tony.
Speaker 2: Tony chimed in and said, I love how so many Satanists used to be Nazis just because it's always the Nazis. What Tony got down, he said, I love how so many Satanists used to be Nazis just because they were so nonconformists. But now that they want to be respectable and put up public statues, they condemn Nazism. In our society, you are allowed to be a Satanist is long long as you are not a Nazi contrarian. Maybe a better description is a description than nonconformist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, from the neo Satanism, I just call it just edgy wannabes.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Yeah, dude, it's weird, but it's weird the Nazi.
Speaker 3: That's a good window. Sam, that's a good call out right there.
Speaker 2: Another awesome thing that Tony just said is that, well, not awesome. But Jake, I'm sure you're gonna have something to say about this. The Pope said some universalist things last week, saying that all religions are a path to God. Definitely not what previous popes would have said, and he goes, I'm somewhat more traditional Catholic. That is interesting. It's interesting to hear it from a Catholic, well from the Pope in general, but the Catholics, because you wouldn't think that, like it didn't. Doesn't it literally say, like within the Bible that you can't you can't get get to the Father except through me. So how are you gonna say that all religions would lead you to the same God?
Speaker 3: Because he's full of shit? Like I mean, look, let's just be real here, and it's this current pope, Pope Francis, is the most controversial pope we've had in like two centuries. Real shit, and that's including the one that was in during Nazi Germany's reign. Like I mean, Let's be real here. This dude has gone against the grain. For the soul's sake of going against the grain. He has brought up the American border policy. Motherfucker that ain't in the Bible. What are you talking? Shut up, mind to Bennison, worry about the Bible.
Speaker 2: Now, you could look at it from a different angle of what he may be trying to do. I mean, I'm kinda am I'm kind of thinking that is he on some Constantine level shit where he's trying to include the pagans aka everybody that's not a Christian.
Speaker 3: Well, if you look from the country, he's from Venezuela.
Speaker 2: Correct, the pope, Yeah, Francis I think so.
Speaker 3: Either Argentina or Venezuela or Argentina. Yeah, Argentina, Okay, And if you look at the policies that have been going on in that country up until very recently when the new president with the chainsaw came in and started fucking shit up. I'm just gonna say, it makes a lot of sense that this pope sounds really socialist. That makes a lot of sense to me. And if you look at also all of his background and yeah, it's he is trying to go out of his way to turn the pope back into a political position. It was at one point it stopped being so. And I know people are gonna argue and say it's always been. Look not to the level it was like during the Middle Ages. Okay, like clearly, like the pope ran the Kings, that is no longer the case. The pope may run certain banking conglomerates, and like that's a conversation, don't get me wrong, but it's not to the same realm.
Speaker 2: Look, until you can get a lasso on your fucking priest, pedophiles, I don't need you having an opinion on shit. That's my opinion.
Speaker 3: Like if you.
Speaker 2: Can't hold your po if you can't hold your own house down, no you don't get into it have an opinion about anything else.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's put that to a different perspective. Let's take away religion for two seconds. Let's say you got a fortune five hundred CEO. Okay, global conglomerates. Every city has like thirty outlets, okay, in the country, but somehow and it's not every single outlet, like statistically it is like not every outlet at all. But man, you cannot get the stigma off of you about how your employees assault your fucking customers a lot, so much so that there's like whole memes made about it and shit like no handle your shit in house, but you.
Speaker 2: Know whatever, Yeah, the Pope's al yeah, they got ditty. The eyes are off of us.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile he's going off on these political rants and he's talking about global warming, and he's talking about and then he's bringing up oh, well, there's multiple ways to get to God. Yeah, the book that I am supposed to represent, I'm supposed to be speaking for God on earth, and this book is literally everything. Although this is completely contrarianto everything in the book, the border things. The Bible never mentioned walls ever ever. Right, Oh no, the only one way to get to heaven. It wasn't even broad up not, It's just about I'm just saying. It's like, think about when Jimmy Carter was president and like we only had that for four years. Right. The pope is a lifelong position, so if you get a shithead in that position, you got to deal with shithead things until he croaks. True.
Speaker 2: I mean, my whole opinion on it is actually probably going to be a lot different than yours. But I know I figured, I mean, I kind of I kind of vibe with the same thing that I think that all religions kind of lead to the same place. And I don't mean necessarily I guess I said that wrong. I think that God is kind of where we have that connection regardless of anybody's religion, and you don't necessarily need a religion to get.
Speaker 3: To that other side.
Speaker 2: So to say that that that any any faith would be able to get you more closer to God, I think so. And my reason behind that obviously, y'all know, I do the past life regression and all that shit. Whatever, think of that what you want. I don't try and push my opinion on people like that. It's just you know, my my current understanding. That could evolve it very well could. It's just my understanding right now. I think that I think that we all have that God connect, that God connection within us, and I think that, you know, a religion is just a way to put a face on who that God is as as far as like your connection to it.
Speaker 3: But if you were with that standpoint, which by the way, good good things right, you are absolutely entitled to that opinion. And who's to say if it's right or wrong, right, because at the end of the day, none of us know for sure, and all these things, no doubt. But if you were the head of the largest quote unquote religion of a certain denomination of on our.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, not a good look for him, for sure.
Speaker 3: Not a fucking good look, dude.
Speaker 2: Right yeah, I mean, you're you're not representing very well.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine if Lewis Farakhan came out right now and said that Yakoub wasn't real, Like, could you really imagine this, dude and say that they didn't come from the moon and shit, that he would lose his entire congregation. Meanwhile, the Post just out here saying whatever. But he anyway, anyway, I just bowed your hand raised, I'll go ahead, and.
Speaker 4: You kind of hit on it already. It was just the border stuff. And did you hear him making the comparison between like voting for the lesser of two evils, between Trump and Kamala And he said, one, you know, won't let people on the border, and one kills babies, Like wait.
Speaker 3: The same person is that that encompasses one person only? Actually, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, won't won't let people across the border.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, I'm Trump people across.
Speaker 4: The border and the other one kills babies.
Speaker 3: Kamala was the borders are. We're talking about the same person. She kills babies and is a border tyrant like that. I thought, we're you know, but hey, what do I know? You know? Because apparently she was the borders are But then there's no record of that, even though there's tons of whatever.
Speaker 4: But just the fact that he was. He was harping on the on Trump for not allowing immigration and all this stuff like that was like his big spiel before this comment that he was making, and that was like what he was focusing on. And then he says the he compares the two and he's like basically saying, not Trump. And then he he literally says, the other one kills babies, so vote for the lesser of two evils. But he's been focusing on how immigration is, like if you're not letting them in, then that's like a grave sin.
Speaker 3: Wait, so he is saying that border crossing is lesser of a quote unquote sin in his eyes than killing babies.
Speaker 4: He didn't say it exactly like that, but no, but but he's he's hinting that way. He oh the fact that he actually said killed babies like in like you're, I don't know, it's just insane.
Speaker 2: They're not comparable at all, like that a cunt. Well, and also think about it like this, I mean, he you're you don't you don't want people to have walls and borders and stuff like that. All right, well, why don't you go ahead do everybody a favor over in Vatican City and let the immigration flood into your fucking littles, your little town there, and as a matter of fact, let the people just sleep inside of your church. Let let them just squad in there. And that way you can at least prove that you're better than Joel Oasting, right, like, you can at least do that. I mean, no borders, no walls, as they said it, right, what a fucking joke, all of them anyway.
Speaker 4: So I just I had one more thing for Jacob on that Fate sent me this the other day. It was kind of a response to the Pope. It was, you know where else has a strict immigration policy? Heaven?
Speaker 3: I was dude, took the words out of my mouth. Oh my god, I love it. But hey, according to him, there's more than one way to get there, so like who knows, Hey.
Speaker 2: I wonder this is you know, And this is something that I've thought about for a while, because this isn't his first time saying some off the wall shit like that, like that the.
Speaker 3: Shroud of torn isn't real and he says the most ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I think that he is preparing because remember what was it like somebody brought up like what are your thoughts on UFOs and aliens?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 2: And I think that he is trying to kind of like include aliens and UFOs into Catholicism by kind of bending the roles of Catholicism because if that is an inevitability that eventually aliens are gonna come down here like in that way, maybe they land on the White House lawn or whatever. I don't think that's how it's gonna happen. I think that if that happens, that's gonna be more on the Project Blue Beam kind of shit. But if that were to happen and they were to like walk among us and shit like that, the Pope would just be like, look, I've been saying, like I mean, even aliens can get into Heaven, Like, don't fucking take me, you know.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, two count not counters, but like two things off of what you said. For one, I really hope the aliens don't handle the White House lawn. I don't care who's in office. That's gonna go horribly no matter what way that shakes out. And off the add tangent that reminded me of the fucking dude in Vietnam that got drunken joy road a fucking helicopter and landed on the White House lawn and was arrested. I don't know why that made me think of it, but you know, funny shit, that's tight. The you're saying that the Pope is getting the good Catholic people ready for the unexplainable things that maybe gearing up to happen, and he's already starting to ben the rules of bits that whenever this happens, they look for some sort of answer, and he has one.
Speaker 2: Right, because he's head hauncho, right, And so you're gonna go up like, all right, if you're allegedly the closest person that can speak to God, which I think is a fucking joke. But if you're claiming that title, then the.
Speaker 3: Bible by the way the Bible what claims that that's a fucking joke.
Speaker 2: But oh really, okay, but if you're if you're claiming that title that you have greater connection to God than anybody else you I don't know, dude, I'm just I'm thinking of all these different things. Like it just doesn't really make sense because you try and wrap your mind around like the mind of the pope and how he's trying to be like inclusive and you know, trying to prepare everybody because if you're seeing like everybody's been seeing like all these UFO videos or they changed it to UAP, which and then they also changed it again, it's no longer you uh what was it unidentified unidentified aerial phenomenon Now it is unidentified anomalous phenomenon because they go under water too, it wouldn't just be aerial. But yeah, it's I guess you would need an explanation for that. If you're the pope, if you're the closest thing to God, you know, And so this is probably why he's doing that.
Speaker 3: I could see that he's trying to bend the quote unquote the way if you will, I could that's not the craziest theory out there anyway, and I kind of hope that that's actually what it is, and not that he's a retard, Like I hope that it's because there's a plan in place, and not because he is completely incapable of like a functioning brainstem, which whatever.
Speaker 2: Which is interesting too because if he is, if he's you know, he's talking about the UFOs and the alien and stuff like that, and he's not saying that they are demons right like they are, dude. Well, but so many Christians do believe that, I know, you know, they think that they're the fallen ones or whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess it's anything's possible. I mean, what do we know, right, I don't. But to jump to that, you know, conclusion, that's that's a lot of steps you gotta take to just automatically assume that.
Speaker 3: I think I could easily, just as you know, just as easily right off Nick's Pleadian experiences demons reaching out to him. But I'm gonna be honest with you, I don't believe that's the case. I don't know what to make of it, but I don't believe that he's getting some sort of evil uh messages or evil things coming to speak to him. So you know, look, I'm not saying it's got to be one or got to be the other. I'm saying there's way more shit than we can even perceive going on here, you know.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh, Heather, she had sent a message. She goes, I'm not sure what's up with my mic, But I was listening to the episode about the second Trump shooting today while while working, and a truth notification came through saying his son was arrested for having child pornography.
Speaker 3: Good good, because his son's all right. Do y'all remember the quote from his son. I just can't believe this. He's a good guy. He's never done anything wrong other than a couple of speeding tickets, except for the whole hostage situation in two thousand and two, where like an armed gun battle took place. Oh, I think a woman hostage.
Speaker 2: I read that wrong. I thought she was referring to Trump's son. I was like, which one, But it's the shooter's son.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So Ralph's whole shocker that his family's crazy. I know, when we listen to him speak, he sounded like such an articulate well put together guy. But uh yeah, the son, his testimony and who his dad is coming out to be bullshit because he's a fucking child porn addict. Yeah that makes sense to me. This whole family's fucked. I mean, yeah, that's that is the Again, we were that close to another civil war.
Speaker 2: Birds of a shit, real thing. So yeah, that that doesn't really surprise me. I think that if you're raised by that kind of person, uh, you know, there's only so many outcomes.
Speaker 3: I mean, all right, let's just put this dude was like almost sixty, Jonathan. I don't know how old your dad is, but things are your dad eight five something like that. Okay, my dad's almost sixty, all right, And both of our dads are are working class gentlemen, all right. They make their daily bread punching a clock somewhere, and they're business oriented dudes. They're about their business, right. Can you imagine your father at his age deciding to go join the Ukrainian Foreign Legion because he's watched so much Fox or CNN or whatever that it has motivated him to actually drop his tools and join the fight for a country he's never been to before. Then get rejected, then come home and try to recruit people, and then your dad tries to shoot the president. Because that chain of events makes sense, Well, that guy don't do that.
Speaker 2: That guy, the dad or the guy that you know tried to shoot Trump. He he was doing some some wild shit back in what was it four to three or in the even in the nineties, or it was a bunch of wild shit, having like standoffs with the cops and everything. Yeah, So it wasn't like, I don't know if that's a fair comparison to compare it, like say, if your dad just all of a sudden flipped the switch. No, this motherfucker being crazy his whole life, right.
Speaker 3: And somehow he was in an arm stand off with the cops, hostage the whole nine. Somehow he was a free man, allowed to fly out of the fucking country into a war zone, throwing that out, and then was allowed to fly back home. And then somehow I was able to get a weapon all of this shit. And it's like, you know, I thought that once you're a felon, you're put on no fly list, because I got a dude I used to work with that's a two time loser and he can barely leave the state, even though he's off parole and all that shit. I don't I don't know what happened there, Like, I don't know what rules got changed somewhere between two thousand and two, after nine to eleven, when terrorism was a thing and all that. You would think that they would throw the book at a motherfucker who acted crazy during that time. But somehow this guy went, you know, just out walking and breathing the free air. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: You know, we never heard how or why or when he got home from Ukraine, you know, because he was over there trying to trying to recruit everybody. I mean, but I know that he was, wasn't he He was like meeting certain Biden press secretaries or something along those lines.
Speaker 3: He was taking pictures with him.
Speaker 2: I guess that was like a few years ago that he was kind of in cahoots, and maybe he came back home to try and recruit or at least try and get the White House on board with what he was trying to do. I don't know, Kookie people do kookie things.
Speaker 3: But like.
Speaker 2: We didn't really hear about how or why or when he ended up getting back because that was like back in twenty twenty two that he was in U because I wonder. I wonder if he got kicked out and the people were just like, yo, you're actually hurting us more than you're helping us. I would probably suffice to say that, and he probably got a little butt hurt and says, I'm hurting you. Okay, you want to see hurt, watch me. I'm gonna go out to Trump's golf course fucking shoot some people.
Speaker 3: But I could see him thinking, like Trump's one in the war. He supports the war, so he's like, oh, I'm hurting you, Okay, I'll help you in the biggest way possible. I could see that being his crazy ass mindset as well. But won on what country did he go to to try to uh recruit terrorists? Hold on? Was it it wasn't in Pakistan? Was it Palestine or was it Iran? Yeah, he's trying to get people who have way beyond no dog in that fight to come and fight on behalf of Ukraine against Russia. When Iran in Russia our homies and it's like, yo, your boy is not dealing a full deck of cards right now, Like.
Speaker 2: Real he was looking at him as free bodies that. I believe that's how he was looking at it.
Speaker 3: He was trying to bring more cannon fodder to the war. And that's what he's like, if you if you don't have any skills, just come on over. No. No, As a matter of fact, with a waging excuse me, raging war being waged, you would want people with very specific skill sets, because not knowing what to do and not knowing how to do anything, and being overweight and kind of not a good candidate for the front lines makes you a body and a liability, not an asset.
Speaker 2: But all right, Jacob, this is gonna be for you. This is from Bill Braski. He said, what's stopping the cold from becoming its own church? No taxes, baby, yo.
Speaker 3: Okay, so real talk. I have looked into this, not for this purpose, for the cult of conspiracy, but we have talked about it. I was thinking, we have talked about it, buying a cult compound, buying some land. Anybody can come and go as they please, that's beside. The point is for the fucking tax rite offs. Okay, that's all it is. But and actually it's embarrassingly easy to start a religion. I found that out. You need three people who aren't related by blood, and you need to be able to do some paperwork. That's literally fucking it. But okay, and for that purpose, I was thinking about opening up a gym and letting it be a temple. You come here to train. I don't care what God you're praying to do you believe training makes you a better version of whatever your religion's looking for. Yes, being better at fighting and being in shape helps.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 3: Welcome, come worship with us. Let's beat the shit out of each other. And like that was the whole goal when I was gonna have like a whole religious nonprof And I'm not saying I'm not gonna do that one day. I am gonna say that if it was so easy to do that, then everybody would be doing it. I found that out a little bit. But as far as the culture conspiracy becoming a religion, I'm not saying like no, I'm also not saying yes. I'm saying it's let's put a pin in that one, you know what I mean. Let's come back to that in like a couple of years and see what we got going. Well.
Speaker 2: Sam said that he'll write up the cold Prayer, So that's God, sam what do you think that cold prayer would look like?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 11: I'll devote it down in the comments, my guy, Oh, my God.
Speaker 3: A good lawyer.
Speaker 2: So all right, the cold prayer is, Dearest Father in Heaven, Hello, be thy name, that our cult does thy work to open up that third eye, the Blessed Herb Ramen.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Samuel, this is why you are the fucking spirit animal, Sir, you don't miss God. I was so happy that you put Ramen at the end. Oh, this fucking guy, I love it. That is the prayer for our cold Jonathan. We're doing this. We're gonna start a religion, the Blessed Herb, of course, the Blessed Herb. And you know what, that's so open ended because there's tons of plants that are grown from the earth that we can use for medicinal purposes. So you know what, I like it. I like it open ended like that.
Speaker 12: I'll put up the money to help start the religion.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know what the money is. I think it's just a filing fee, but like sure, fucking.
Speaker 2: Which is which is interesting. You know what's what's pretty cool though, is that you know, just made me think about this whenever you get like, uh, so back whenever you're in high school, you're and you you you know, you never smoked weed before, and you didn't really you had an idea about what it may have looked like, and so maybe you would try and go get some from somebody, but then they would just give you like a little bag of a reganomm interestingly enough that that that actually may be the blessed herb. Because oregano oil is the most natural. It's like a natural penicillin. And so if you take that and you're like real sick or you're trying to get rid of some disease or whatever, if you just do a couple of drops of a reg oil every day, dude, that's like a fucking super cure.
Speaker 3: I will say that smoking oregano does jack and shit. Actually smoking parsley, no, no, no, But I sold it to some fucking kids, Oh okay, oh when I was in high school. Yeah, I was that guy. I would come with oregano and parsley in a bag and these fuckers would buy it. Like what I'm gonna do, turn away free money. I did the same shit with some ivory soap. You gotta break that up, into crumbs and you could sell it as but I mean when you do that, make sure that person doesn't know where to find you, because, uh, you know, crackheads come at you with a different type of intent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that a baggie of oregano. They'd be like, damn, this shit smells really good. You'd be like, oh, yeah, that's that Sicilian perp right there, baby.
Speaker 3: But like, no one's coming after you for selling them bum weed. People will come after you for selling them bad crack. That is real life. So you know, you gotta I learned that one from a Oh shit, what was it ferg Oh uh plain Jane. Well, especially if then the betht them selling Fiends mad Ivory and he was all about ivory soap crumb that shit up.
Speaker 2: But anyway, well, yeah, I mean, especially if you gotta suck dick to get it, and then you just suck dick for soap, you know, which is not a good look.
Speaker 3: I mean, the person who's sucking dick for that probably does need some soap. Gonna be honest, because I mean, I don't know if you've ever met a active crackhead, but they do, in fact typically need a shower, so.
Speaker 2: Met a couple of wild meth heads. I'll just leave it at that, which.
Speaker 3: My opinion is wild these days, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I feel like the methods are worse than the crackheads.
Speaker 3: Facts, dude, I just watched this whole thing about the uh meth epidemic that is going on in Afghanistan right now, because you remember, we did an episode on the Golden Triangle. In the Golden Crescent, Afghanistan used to be where the majority of the opium was grown for even pharmaceuticals, right the oxy's and all that that was grown there. So the Taliban in like twenty twenty put out the rule then said that they are going to stop selling poppy. They're gonna stop selling opiates, and that's there like only source of income. Then they found that u f a fedrin or the I forget what the name of the plant is, but that grows wild in Afghanistan. So they started cutting their shit and they started sending out heroin with neth and they like tried to move into the meth market. But the problem is that it's like way more efficient to use chemical compounds rather than natural a fedrin to get the same result. And so it was like they fucked themselves out of the money. They're trying to get seen like a actual national power when they're literally just drug lords. They'd be like the Cartel's trying to go sit at the UN table. That's what the Taliban's currently trying to do. It's fucking wild.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to hit on that, and also what Zombie had said. But Bill Braski goes, I'm not gay, but Nick is hot?
Speaker 3: Damn bro, Can we just acknowledge that Nick is a gorgeous fucking dude, like real shit, game recognized game. Yeah, thank you, I got it, bro.
Speaker 4: And if you don't subscribe to the Third Eye all the way up in uh membership, you could see my beautiful hair and my face.
Speaker 3: Maybe Nick fucking the Patreon on my boo.
Speaker 2: Dude, sex is selling up in this motherfucker Ready here, dude.
Speaker 3: We're talking about Captain America's ass and dick. We're talking about Nick sexiness. Look, why aren't y'all on the Patreon if you're listening to this right now?
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, it's a jolly good time.
Speaker 3: Nick. Do you got a six pack?
Speaker 4: I got like three going on right now. I think maybe by renfest I might have might have it going on. That's the plan anyway.
Speaker 2: All right, come Renfest, then you're really gonna want to tune into Patreon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll come on in my full pirate outfit for the Renfest uh prior or post episode.
Speaker 3: Fucking right, dude, man, we're going out there for Pirate Weekend. Fuck yeah dude, yeah, oh I know. I was trying to make it for night weekend, but all right, I just got to change up what I'm bringing. I got some pirate shit.
Speaker 4: I got a pea coat on me, and you know, everything rolls, but we we go pirate all all out pirates every year, so I fox with it.
Speaker 3: Let's go, Nick.
Speaker 2: I was actually looking at costumes for that, and I don't want to get like the same costume that probably everybody else is going to to be going with. Do you have a website other than Amazon or Halloween Express Stores or anything like that that I could find a decent pirate outfit?
Speaker 4: If he doesn't, I do, I don't really. I mean, I've kind of just pieced. A lot of us are just pieced things together like some I've got some like my hat, for instance, I got it from Sphear Halloween but it or Spear Halloween or Amazon, you know, it's that. But like I I got it like custom wrapped and like like velvet, like you know, and I just I've just added stuff to it, and then you know, everyone's just kind of pieced together like things that they like and some some stuff that I have is from like you know, Halloween costume shit, and I just kind of put it all together. And you just got to you know, kind of figure out what you like and then when you go there, you'll be able to say, Okay, well maybe I can add that for next year with you know, if you have a good time, then you just kind of build your thing. So I wouldn't you know, expect to try to go all out or whatever. Just whatever you know feels good and is comfortable but doesn't look like dollar storeshit, I guess, and even that's fine, honestly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Really right, Well, and so we're actually going to be doing that Renfest. I believe it is the week before Brohemian Grove.
Speaker 4: After I think is the week after after. Yeah, it's the week after. It's like the first weekend of November.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, Yeah, because Brahamian grows like the twenty fifth of October.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, twenty fifth to twenty six, all right, good, because man, I'm to say, if it's before, I can't make it.
Speaker 2: Zombie chimed in. She goes, super random things have happened in response to China. Biden admin just to prove three billion dollars three billion dollar EV battery production in fourteen states to include Louisiana, and it also includes the minerals used in batteries. Then you have Microsoft opening up Three Mile Island for a twenty year contract of rebranding and using the nukes to power their AI projects. They used AI to get it reopened.
Speaker 3: Yep, I heard about that. So Three Mile Island is now going to be rammed by Microsoft. It's a massive nuclear power plant. They're only doing it to power their AI modems. That's that's what Microsoft is fucking with now. They're like trying to find their own energy to power those machines.
Speaker 2: I mean, then that makes sense because it takes up a lot of energy running those fucking things.
Speaker 3: I get it, I get it. That's it. Logically, I understand why he's doing that.
Speaker 2: It's like who people who like mine bitcoin and you know stuff like that, Like that puts off a First of all.
Speaker 3: Your electric bill is going to go through the roof.
Speaker 2: And a lot of people actually had a buddy who was mining it's called BSV. It's like bit it stands for Bitcoin Satoshi's vision or whatever. But he was He made a shitload of money off of mining that. But he built like this shed and then he had like you know, all the things that you need. I don't understand all that kind of technological shit, but it was giving off so much heat that literally radar like helicopters and stuff would fly over it. They assumed that he was grown weed, and so they like, bust shine dude, right, They busted up in there a couple of times more than once because they thought that he was growing things illegally. Like that's how much power, like how much heat you know, is is coming off of those though.
Speaker 3: The gym that I used to train at, the dude who owned the gym had a little office room in the back that was used for storage the security cameras and the modems that was mining cryptocurrency. According to what he said, now, I don't know if it's profitable these days, because I feel like crypto's kind of fallen off from what it once was. But I know that for a while there that was what was keeping the lights on at the gym, Like just that mining in the background just paid the rent for the building and everything that the gym as far as membership and everything else goes. That was like just to pay the employees and everything too. So I know at one point in sign that bitch was doing very well with the like how that was profitable. And I will say you are correct. The electric bill was ridiculous. And the heat coming off of that fucking room it was a sauna. It was a dry sauna for no fucking reason. But again, that money, I get it.
Speaker 2: There was Who was it, Heather, I believe said that Elon is being sued by Cards Against Humanity and I just found oh that's as of literally yesterday.
Speaker 3: Hold On, hold on, I'm gonna have to find an article on this. I already got you that game.
Speaker 2: I already got you right here, boy, hold on.
Speaker 3: How in the fuck is Cards against Humanity the card game suing Elon must Space.
Speaker 2: X for trespassing on Texas's border land. It says in twenty seventeen Adult Party Games Adult Party game Cards Against Humanity bought land and on the US Mexico border to meddle with former President Donald Trump's border wall, now suing over that land after another controversial billionaire has allegedly moved in without permission. Chicago based Cards against Humanity LLC, the publisher of the popular card game, filed a fifteen million dollar civil lawsuit Thursday against Elon Musk's SpaceX over alleged trespassing on its lot in Cameron County, Texas. While the Cards Against Humanity's land was vacant when purchased, the lawsuit claimed that SpaceX began encroaching on its property, which is located just three miles away from SpaceX's Star based launch facility. Images in the lawsuit show a construction site and equipment. In the lawsuit states that SpaceX has never asked for permission to use the property, much less for the egregious appropriation of the property for its own profit making purposes. SpaceX contractors have entered the property, the lawsuit claim, dumping enormous mounds of gravel and bringing in generators to running whipment and lights. Cards Against Humanity said in twenty seventeen that it's crowdfunded crowds crowd funded stunt was intended to make it in quotes, as time consuming and expensive as possible for the wall to get built. Okay, so it was kind of like a just an encroachment penalty basically.
Speaker 3: So I just learned a few things about one of my favorite card games. Okay. So Cards against Humanity is based out of Chicago, and the owners slash CEO, slash board whatever, got together and approved buying land for the sole purpose of disrupting the border wall situation. Sounds right, Well, god damn it, I really damn don't meet your heroes, you know what I mean, Dude, It's like when all those people find out that pepsi is comed juice, Like they've got to feel so horrible for drinking that trash. You know. I feel that way now. I've played Cards against Humanity so many times, come to find out they're fucking libtards and like to that level, they did this just to get in the way of trying to help us, Like, well, that's damnure like domestic terrorism in a certain way, but okay, or aiding domestic terrorism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're trying to stir some trouble thinking that your little card game's kind of get in the way.
Speaker 3: But I mean, but there is land to get in the way. You know, they bought that land to disrupt. And I could also see that they put the word out hypothetically, right, they put the word out to the illegals crossing. They're like, hey, if you make it to this land, we are calling it a safe zone. You know what, Cards against humanity? Yeah, cards against the American race. Dog absolutely American culture, but okay, whatever, Yeah, to be fair, if you play that game, it's very countercultural. So I guess this is kind of on brand for them, but that doesn't make it any less shitty.
Speaker 2: Well, it reminds me there was actually whenever I first moved to Louisiana. Know, we we ended up like because I was still I was only sixteen years old, I couldn't move out, unfortunately, but not unfortunately.
Speaker 3: I liked living there.
Speaker 2: Whenever I was sixteen, when we moved to Pennsylvania from Louisiana, or we moved to Louisiana from Pennsylvania. Rather, we moved into this little house. It was just tiny. It was just a little rental place that we moved into, and we got to be good friends with the owner. Well, the owner. He the only reason he bought that house, Jacob, you know where I'm talking about it. It's on forty two across from where like the Chicken Waffles place was, but it's like a.
Speaker 3: Fucking the meth front. Yeah yeah, yeah, right right.
Speaker 2: He bought that property because he was expecting the parish to expand those roads and so then that they would have to take out that line of houses like eminent domain style, and the idea behind it is is that they have to give you fair and just value for whatever property that you have. And so but you can, like I guess, you can swim a little bit and you can go back and forth.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but that was the reason paid like way too much, hoping that he was gonna get some massive payday at the back end of it.
Speaker 2: Right, which is probably what the case was. But it makes me think. It makes me think though, if Trump was trying to build that wall there, Cards Against Humanity was trying to be on that same level thing of eminent domain. Now you're gonna have to pay me for this little piece of shitty land that nobody was using and we still aren't even using. We just wanted to have our name on it, so it rather than just you know, getting in the way. Maybe they were also trying to make a little bit of extra money via eminent domain.
Speaker 3: And if that's the case, then it shook out just the same way, because our boy found out that to expand a two lane highway to a four lane highway, they don't have to take down the whole fucking house. They can take fifteen yards of your front yard and call it good and just put a sidewalk and say that that's good now, and up the speed limit ten miles an hour. So like, you know, fuck you. Basically, yeah, you boys pissed. Same thing happened with these bastards. So you're telling me they would have bought this land hoping to get some big payout from the US government encroaching on their land. They shot for the US government and hit Elon Musk's space X, claiming that he's encroaching on their land. Yeah, that actually kind of checks out. Now. They were shooting for a whale, but they hit a fucking you know, they still hit a tuna. All right.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I feel about asking this question, but to me, no, okay, Gus put it out there. Gus from the Boods said not to throw old shade, but who is the oldest in the room?
Speaker 3: All right, hold on, I'm curious about that, but I'm gonna grab something very pertinent to this conversation.
Speaker 2: Up, I'm older than Jacob. I think Jacob's thirty one ish. Maybe he's thirty two. I went to his Dirty thirty party. I remember that, and that was a couple of years ago. So I guess he's probably thirty two. I'm thirty four, Nick, aren't you thirty thirty one?
Speaker 3: Something like that?
Speaker 4: Twenty nine?
Speaker 3: Twenty nine?
Speaker 2: Okay, Sam, I think you're like twenty seven. If I had to get right, I'm thirty five. Shut that fuck up.
Speaker 12: You ain't forty five, said I'm twenty five.
Speaker 2: Oh okay. I was like, god damn twenty five. Okay, that makes a mout about about right amount of sense. So yeah, so Jacob, you're thirty two, you're thirty two, right, I think I've got forty forty Dirty sand Jes, Dirty sand Jess.
Speaker 3: I love that name. All right, So I guess Gus is the oldest in the room.
Speaker 2: Why are we just well, you got to assume that Jacob.
Speaker 3: Just I missed every other number up until this point. I just got back in here. I'm asking. I don't know, we have like six seven faces that we can't seize. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably I'm not. I'm not old shaming, but.
Speaker 3: I had to get there. I would just say I was not shaming.
Speaker 2: I would just say the wisest there you go. That's you got the bigger Blacker box for cars.
Speaker 3: Do man? I own the cards against Humanity bigger Blacker box. And if anybody doesn't know what's inside.
Speaker 2: Many cards are in there, dude, oh.
Speaker 3: A fuck ton, And they'll at blank wins where you could write your own and I have had quite a time doing that. I might add, but inside of the Bigger Blacker Box there is a secret card hidden in the the paper folds of the box, and it is actually a really cool card. But you know, I don't know if we could talk about it, because you know what, fuck them. I'm not giving them a cool plug because they tried to get in the way of Trump.
Speaker 2: I think it was a political stunt, like most political stunts, aren't. You know, they don't actually mean business. It's just for headlines so they can get more people to come and buy their game. And you know what I mean, like that that kind of happen.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna find that fucking card because that's funny as hell. But anyway, damn Okay, So cards against Humanity is super left wing woke. I guess that's that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So let's see. Luke says, is it best for a nuke plant that had a Is it best for a nukeplant that had a semi meltdown to power AI? And then Tony said yes. I did a big report on TMI three mile Island in college, and it was an overblown, exaggerated event. In my opinion, there is no good reason we shouldn't get most of our electricity from nuclear nuclear sources, especially thorium.
Speaker 3: I could not agree more. Tony could not agree more. I know that when nuclear goes bad, it goes really fucking bad, but that doesn't negate the positives from it. I, for instance, was just having this talk with my children actually about pit bulls. Oddly enough, like ninety nine percent of pit bulls they are the sweetest dogs ever. But the downside is for that one percent, where like it's the same thing for a chihuahua. The one percent of chihuahuas that are fucked up that can cause harm. What are they going to bite your fucking ankle, dude, And it's whatever you put the dog gets put down in life go on. The problem is that when a pitbull goes wrong, that one percent of when shit goes wrong, it goes really really fucking wrong, and there's no undoing that. Right. Nuke is like that, nuclear power is like that. It is amazing, But for that little fucking bit that things can go sideways, it it's unrepairable in so many cases. If you look at the reaction that took place at Three Mile Island, it was a bad situation, but I would say that it was overblown because the nuclear fear, if you will, that took off, I mean, especially after Chernobyl, you know what I mean, Like everybody is so scared of something happening at a nuke that any small thing, any small molehill, gets made into a mountain. But if you look at the safety parameters on what goes into building one of those facilities, like yo, this is as safe as humans can fucking make it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've I kind of thought the same thing that if contained in the in the right way, you're talking about literally you're never going to You wouldn't even need to pay an electric bill. It would power the entire world for free. And that's obviously something they don't necessarily want. And I don't mean for free. Of of course, there's gonna be upkeep and people that are working at the plant and stuff like that, but it's gonna be a lot cheaper than paying for oil.
Speaker 3: Uh huh. Absolutely, And it's more It's not sustainable, don't get me wrong, but it is way more efficient than anything else we currently have.
Speaker 2: Fielded nuclear power isn't sustainable, well, I mean like.
Speaker 3: You're still using the material. There are still waste that's come off of it, you know what I mean, Like eventually we will run out of uranium, we will run out of these, like we would find other materials to use for that purpose. But my point is like it's not it's not a uh. Nuclear nuclear substances are in fact a finite source, you know what I mean. It's like how they always to as fossil fuels. But as I'm saying that, the wells are filling back up, So I mean, what even is what anymore? I don't know, I am saying that it is way better for the environment, and it is way more efficient than any other energy source that humans have come up with thus far that we know about, Nicholas.
Speaker 4: So I think, correct me if I'm wrong, Jacob. But what's interesting about nuclear power is like the actual power that we get from nuclear plants is not even really coming from like the nuclear energy, but it's the heat that comes from the reaction to spin steam that spins turbines that creates electricity. So it's like it seems like it's like, even though it's efficient, like the way that we're like getting the power out of it is like this other mechanical process that's like you know what I mean, Like it's like a hydroelectric thing or whatever, geothermal, but it's just coming from heat from nuclear to do something that we already do one.
Speaker 3: Correct, there's no way of us creating an energy that does not come down to basically turning a wheel at some point and way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's like what the fuck?
Speaker 3: You know? Yeah, a lot of people don't know that.
Speaker 4: I feel like though, that that it actually goes back to something super basic.
Speaker 3: Right, So the same way that like running a boiler to create steam using natural gas, Okay, like natural gas is a finite source and there is exhaust that is created off of that. But if you look at nuclear power, the amount of exhaust is, if any, it is so negligible it's not even worth mentioning. I believe it's actually close to zero. And then the product that is used is very sustain like. It's it takes a long time to use a cubic inch, you know what I mean, It goes a long way, and we have a lot of it currently. So that's why I'm not saying it's it is finite, but it's I mean, we're talking thousands of years arguably.
Speaker 2: Uh luke, you got your hand raised?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 4: Button?
Speaker 6: So I worked at new per New Shipbuilding for I think seven years, so I did a lot of the nuclear work, ended up getting qualified in radiology as well. The issue so they just came out with a new method for nuclear power that is a lot more clean. But the issue itself is the waste that it creates. We haven't found an effective way to actually contain it. So a lot of the storage areas where they hold like the used fuel rods and stuff like that, they actually in the beginning they hold up pretty good even the ones that are like way deep underground, surrounded in concrete, they hold up good. The issue is that the radiation actually breaks down a lot of the materials so fast that it still creates massive environmental issues. And even so, like nuclear Summer, the way that they get rid of the contaminated water is they actually just push it out into the ocean, which is fine up to a certain point of all right, when do we hit that point of it being too much in the water.
Speaker 3: When you say contaminated water, you I mean, you're not talking about nuclear contaminated where you're talking about like waste water from the sub like shitters and things.
Speaker 6: No. No, So when the water actually goes into the reactor, it becomes irradiated itself and they just expel it out of the submarine.
Speaker 3: Wait, I'm confused. The reactor itself is to produce heat to run the turbines.
Speaker 6: Right, so the reactor is surrounded by water.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I guess you'd have to if you're going to do it in a sub That's a good barrier. That makes sense. So you're saying the water that is used to encase the reactor is then just pumped out into the ocean without any treatment or detoxification whatsoever.
Speaker 6: Right, the solution to pollution is dilution. I mean that's the Navy's motto with it.
Speaker 3: That's also not an.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is okay to a certain extent.
Speaker 3: Right, and that's that's the problem, But it's not right. Any small bit is still bad. But we are in fact talking about a drop in the ocean, right, So I mean, yeah, but it's still putting bad shit there. I know, it's fucking messy.
Speaker 6: It is like, for example, Chernobyl, the basically the concrete dome that they put over it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the fucking coughin basically.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because of the gamma particles coming off of it, it literally just tears the concrete apart, like they constantly have to repair it so that way it isn't expelling out math tons of radiation.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, and we still don't I don't even know if we know a way to stop that fire. They thought in casing it would let it smother out eventually, but we're talking about nuclear fire.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so uranium uraniums. When when you talk about the half life of it, I think it's around one thousand years before it like basically drops to half its potency you use like Japan for example. Sadly, one of Japan's reactors was plutonium. Yeah that's ten thousand years. Yeah, yeah, that's ten thousand years so and it has a lot so like I don't remember what island it was. I think it I think it actually might have been Haiti. Whenever they had their situation go on, we actually uh sin twitch one.
Speaker 3: They're still in the middle of one. Well, shout out to barbecue.
Speaker 6: The I think it was the famous Hillary problem that they had.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and the earthquake.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but we actually sent a carrier out there, and the carrier itself powered the entire island for I think it was like two three months.
Speaker 3: That's incredible.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, they so the most powerful, honestly, I want to say piece of machinery ever built was actually the one that was just decommissioned. It was the Enterprise. It actually had eight reactors on it.
Speaker 3: Wow. Yeah.
Speaker 6: They so whenever they brought it into the James River, they went full power like four miles out, cut it off at two miles out, and they floated another I think it was six miles up the James River. And that's one hundred thousand tons of metal. Yeah, it was. It was the most probably the most powerful thing like that moves that's been created.
Speaker 2: Has anybody listened to the the Joe Rogan podcast recently? I think it came out like a week or two ago. It had lou Elizondo on there. And which is he's part of, like the the UFO program within the government. I personally don't believe his his thoughts on it. He believes that at least his old beliefs. I don't know if his new beliefs are the same way. But allegedly he believes that the aliens are demons. But anyway, whatever, what he was saying was is that and this is where you get to the whole like the U A UAP changing to unidentified anomalists whatever. But but what he was saying was he was talking about a story about how there was this, uh, this underwater craft that was traveling at like five hundred knots per hour, five hundred knots whatever. It was just going really fast underwater, and this thing was so fucking huge. It was right outside of like a massive oil rig, which you ever see like one of those big ass oil rigs. Those things are like basically like like little towels, right, And so it was floating past one of those floating city oil rig looking things, and it like was big enough to swallow up that entire oil rig. This thing was fucking massive, u and it was traveling super fast underwater. My thing is, I'm just a little curious, and I don't know what the hell they are. Maybe they're you know, inner dimensional, maybe they're extra dimensional. Maybe they're from here. Maybe they're not from here. Maybe these things are coming from the water, since that's where they seem to really be coming from. But my point was is that, like, don't you think that if there are aliens in the water, dude, that they would probably have somewhat of an issue if we're dumping you know, kind of like bad chemicals into the water. Even if it is like even if you are diluting it to where it's like one part per million or some kind of shit, It makes you wonder if they would have like some kind of revenge plot against us for that.
Speaker 6: I mean, well, if you think about it, So, if are we talking about aliens that would that specifically have stayed in the oceans for a long.
Speaker 2: Time, Yeah, I mean they are in the biblical what.
Speaker 6: We would consider outer space.
Speaker 2: I mean, we can get biblical with the wasn't it like allegedly there was some job Leviathan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Leviathan don't give a fuck about radiation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to say he's metal. So I mean, no, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just kind of outside the box as far as that.
Speaker 6: The thinking is. So if they're if there uh life form that does have like interstellar travel, the amount of radiation out there, they have definitely got some kind of way to deal with it, like that amount compared to what we would be dumping in the ocean. Like they Yeah, they wouldn't give a shit about it.
Speaker 3: And like I said, nuclear is not perfect, but as of our current technological knowledge, I think that's the best we have as far or is cleanest energy production.
Speaker 2: Just my two cents, Zombie, what you got as far as this nuclear kind of stuff, is that what you were kind of having your hand raised for.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because I did a part of my degree is energy sustainability.
Speaker 8: But actually I was just reading. I was catching up.
Speaker 7: I've been kind of like following along for a while now, for a couple of years of the nuclear fusion because see like in America has led in nuclear fusion energy since like nineteen fifties, especially with the hydrogen bomb and stuff like that. They were testing all of those things. But as of recently, in the last few years, China has been making huge strides because the UN decided all to get together and we're like, you know what, this is the best thing for us to do is to do fusion because it's like, I think it's like four times the amount of hang on. I don't want to miss miss say it. It's four million times the amount of energy then earning coil a coil, whole oil and gas, and four times more than fission. And it's more times than nuclear as well, So like this whole thing.
Speaker 8: But actually China is now taking the lead.
Speaker 7: They're taking all the specs that we have for our fusion reactors here, and they're like pouring money into it. They're at like one point five billion, while we've barely spent eight hundred million to even try to make some progress with the Biden administration.
Speaker 8: So now we have it.
Speaker 7: Whoever capitalizes on fusion is going to control the entire earth because if anybody can sustain it, like they can power entire countries and a heartbeat off of this, and the whole fight is on with the nuclear with the nuclear fusion to see who is actually going to win. But it looks like we are losing massively in America.
Speaker 2: Which sounds about right, especially whenever you're talking about even the AI because if nuclear you know, if you would be trying to power AI and a lot of these computers and stuff with nuclear fusion and you're able to kind of put them together like that, that would be that would be a big dick to swing.
Speaker 3: See. The power goes in many forms, dude, right, So power in the mind, i e. Certain CCP run social media platforms to try to get in on the mind. Power to the sense of actual physical powering a whole country, power in the sense of data, power in the sense of the finance world, which is why China has understandably for the last twenty years gotten very strategic about what places they have set up business fronts all over Africa, all over the world. Where the oil industry shut down when American rolled out, China rolled in the drug market. When America rolled out of Afghanistan, China rolled in with the Belton Road initiatives. So as we're talking about all of this, and China's taken lead on the nuclear side. They understand the predicament that they're in very very well, right. They had that one child policy for too long, and they just fucked themselves out of their biggest advantage, their ability to lose numbers and not give a fuck, because that's not sustainable thirty years from now. They know that they're fucked, so they have to come and take care of everything else right now to set their future cells up for success. So them coming at it for nuclear power as well. Sure, that's a fucking Louie.
Speaker 2: Sounds about right, kay, And Benny asked what vipe am I using?
Speaker 3: We I that was a left urn But all right.
Speaker 2: Big shout out to rock and roll it. It's a vape store out here. They make their own vapes. That's where I got mine from, three for forty by the way, if you want to check that out if you're in the Houston area. But but anyway, I'm trying to quit these fucking things.
Speaker 3: I can't stand them.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get out of that, dude, because my stamina across all fronts as to windled, and I am basically an old man. Now that's the way I feel, speaking of dwindling into an old man. Did did you hear that Brett Favre has Parkinson's?
Speaker 3: Now? I mean he beat his wife, didn't he?
Speaker 2: So like, No, he didn't beat his wife.
Speaker 3: He was cheated on her.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, with a younger, hotter version of his wife.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's what it was. Okay, Now I didn't hear that. That kind of sucks. He's gonna have that whole Michael J. Fox thing going on.
Speaker 2: Well, I think Michael J. Fox has Parkinson's and the other one. It's two of them Parkinson's and there's another one.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, I thought it was just Parkinson's. Anyway, I don't know. You raised your hand one more time I saw that. Did you mean to her?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: No, I was actually just gonna share like about what vapes are doing to guy's balls, because he was saying stamina, and I was like, well, we just have to be on that topic. But there's actually a whole bunch of information about like how bad it is actually for guys and testosterume and like shrinking the nuts and like there's actually like a whole bunch of ties to like your sexual drive and like how bad it's like affecting all areas of your brain.
Speaker 8: And stuff like that. So just an incentive, I guess to quit.
Speaker 3: I mean going back to cigarettes, boys, shit, or I'm going back to cigars. I'm gonna be honest with you, because cigarettes smell and tastes fucking gross to me these days.
Speaker 2: I can't be around somebody who's smoking cigarettes anymore.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: I smoke cigarettes for eleven years, and I can't.
Speaker 3: Be around that shit anymore. Dude. It's fucking horrible. But like, I'll get back to smoking stoves right fucking now, though, bro, Like that's when I broke out smoking it. When I was sixteen. I started smoking cigars. Ain't nothing for me. I mean, it's not healthier, no, but it tastes and smells way better, and there's a whole artistry to it. I'm a bit of a connoisseur, a bit. I'm a bit of an asshole with cigars actually, But anyway, mildly off topic.
Speaker 2: My sexual Uh, I'm still down with that. It's not that that's going away. So I just want to throw that out there. I mean, I'm still.
Speaker 3: I'm vaping too, dog, I'm here, I'm with you. I'm just saying, it looks like we're going back to the old traditional way from the earth, the way the Lord intended, as it were, was okay, whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't know who came first, whether it be Heather who came first. Sorry about that, Heather, go ahead.
Speaker 9: Oh no, first of all, can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: There we go?
Speaker 9: Oh thank god, big fan over here. By the way, guys, this is my first time I'm with you.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 9: Welcome, like I'm talking to like superstars any whatever. This question is actually military kind of based, So Jacob, maybe you can answer this for me.
Speaker 3: We have quite a few veterans in the chat tonight, so whatever.
Speaker 9: You and my dad even know, so I'm hoping maybe, okay, maybe you can't. So a couple of years back, we went on a road trip out west to and part of it was in New Mexico, and there was this area we traveled through and we had to stop at like a gate and they took your driver's license and then made sure you are who you are and you had no weapons or anything in your vehicle. And while we were traveling around here, you start seeing these roads that said corridor, emergency corridor. I find out that the Manhattan Project was kind of done there, and but they when you go through this little town, they basically said, don't talk to anybody, don't stop, just go through, Like do you know, like what this what they could be doing? That's so hush hush over there.
Speaker 3: Now, So what year was this? Would you guesstimate.
Speaker 9: Two years ago?
Speaker 3: And you said it was in New Mexico?
Speaker 9: Wait, let me see, Nope, it was no, twenty that's right, because I got COVID on our last trip, which was twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: So yeah, So and is there any chance that because of COVID and because everybody was freaking out as why they said don't talk to anybody or whatever? Or was it like not that type of vibe. No, not that vibe.
Speaker 9: The guy was in a uniform. This is definitely like army or some kind of force, but like it's like, don't stop, don't talk, don't anything.
Speaker 3: I don't know specifics about individual bases in the middle of BF, but I do know that we have a lot of them. Right, Uh So here's an example of one. And I this may pertain to what this is for you, I don't know, but here all right, in twenty eleven. I ended up in Barstow, California, And if anybody knows where that's at, it's literally the middle of the desert. It's bump fuck actual nowhere, okay, And somehow the Marine Corps has a base out there. It's a very very small logistical base and their one claim to fame is that they have a mounted color guard, like the Marine Corps mounted color guard horse dudes with flags like the one is based out of Barsask the one claim to fame. But other than that, it is a very small, nonchalant logistics space out in the middle of nowhere. We went out there for an event and uh that was no big deal, but our combat can do. That was with us, just our photographer. He had his camera on his hip, as he always did, and he was wearing khaki shirt or a khaki pants polo shirt. We were all very well dressed and he had his camera on his side. And keep in mind, we are on a Marine Corps installation. We all have our military IDs on us. We're all rocking the high retard haircuts like clearly we are in the Marine Corps. We are meant to be here. And they saw the camera on his side and the MPs drew down on him. Now, I can't find a logical reason why a logistics base has those types of MPs that are that geared towards cameras on this base are considered like a fucking felony. But it would make sense to me if something extra was going on at that installation, and I could absolutely see it if it was some underground thing. Now, I never saw something that would indicate that, But that's kind of the point in my own humble personal opinion, to say that there was a base in the middle of New Mexico that had something like that where they didn't want you talking to anybody who was stationed there for reasons who knows what. Maybe everybody's stationed there is of a certain profile and they're all under TS or TSSI or whatever the case is, of security clearance, and like legitimately outsiders don't even need to know who lives here kind of thing, right, It would make something.
Speaker 9: Like that the whole town or little city or whatever was everybody who works at this place that's secretive, And it was just really really odd feeling, like like the way they would look up and down, like are you supposed to be here, so are you meeting someone or all these questions. It just was really odd because I had never I mean, I've lived on basis before and such, and it was just not that that same feel that it was twenty nineteen. It was actually twenty nineteen, so before all the COVID stuff. But then I started doing research when I got back home from the trip, and I'm like, what in the world find out that the like I said, the Manhattan Project was there. It was just I gotta wonder if there's something bigger. Because of all those emergency corridor roads to get you out of the canyons and stuff.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be surprised if you happened upon a base with very specific types of military intel guys that are all specifically stationed there, and that's why they were looking all up and down like what the fuck. So I'm not saying that there wasn't red flags. I'm saying that those red flags actually make sense to me in a certain light.
Speaker 8: Sure, sure, anyway, O the.
Speaker 3: Veterans want to chime in on that, please, I would love to hear other stories of other weird, anomalous military things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, first of all, I just want to give a little shout out to the second best Jonathan looking over here in this chat right now. For some reason, there's another Jonathan, and he's not quite as handsome. He's a little bit darker, completed, and he looks like he weighs a little bit more than me.
Speaker 3: Dark skinny, he's swarthy. Okay, calm down. He's a brother. He's a brother. That's wow, a brother brother.
Speaker 2: But no, that's hat.
Speaker 3: I'm just talking about hat there. That's that.
Speaker 2: It's one of my boys from well, he's the original, one of the original cult co hosts.
Speaker 3: So had how's your night going there? H Jonathan? Hey man? What's up?
Speaker 4: Jonathan? And the other Jonathan with the beard?
Speaker 3: Who the fuck changed my name? What you can do?
Speaker 16: The hey fun fact, though I have never been looked at as black, I've been looked at as Arabic, Hispanic, you know, any Middle any Middle Eastern, but not.
Speaker 3: I could see Arabic, dude, I could see Arabic for sure. Oh yeah.
Speaker 16: When I sold cars, they were like, eh, are you one of us?
Speaker 3: My camel has two humps?
Speaker 16: Oh god, yeah, I forgot about your invite And then I looked in my phone.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh shit, the show's on.
Speaker 4: Let me get in here.
Speaker 6: Actually make it tonight.
Speaker 2: Man, get up in here, baby, Damn, I didn't know that you can change other people's names on here.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 2: That's helpful for future reference.
Speaker 3: Zombie. You had your hand raised what you got?
Speaker 7: So I was wondering, like with Heather, she was saying, like, were they emergency corridors like in the canyon themselves, like in New Mexico, because a lot of those are for flood warnings, like if there's slash floods, like the emergency exit kind of emergency corridors that happened.
Speaker 9: That's what I thought too.
Speaker 8: But on Base you would say like they.
Speaker 9: Would say like emergency corridor number.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're being labeled and numbered. On Base, everything has it. Yeah, it was laid out in a grid.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 9: It was definitely based related to like if something goes bad, like like I think like they're building some kind of bomb or something, they're doing something big that it explodes or it gets out.
Speaker 7: I mean everything even in twenty nine Palms, everything's laid out in a quarteror like everything is labeled in sections. So like if something was to happen, you have to get like we're still numbers, and we're still like personnel. They put time and effort and money into us, so like they don't want to just outright kill us. But like you know, so I mean if they needed to evacuate the base, like yeah, we were expendable, but like they need to evacuate for something. But like most lower ranking people are not going to know what's going on, and if they do, they've already been especially like I have a top secret clearance, so like there's a lot of things that like I couldn't talk about either. So I mean, it just depends. It depends on what's happening on base and everything is off set and everything is kept quiet.
Speaker 9: And you're a.
Speaker 7: Civilian entering in the military base, so like you don't really have a right to just freely walk around.
Speaker 3: Right, no doubt that makes sense. My military experience is very different than most because of where I was stationed, So like being in and around very high up level things where like certain security measures were needed every fucking time, Like isn't weird to me. So that was like my one story of like a weird base in the middle of nowhere that like may have been up to more than what they led on to But yeah, okay, this also makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: I mean you were kind of stationed in one of though, even though it was you know, in in DC, like you could you could say that that's one of the more sketchy places to be stationed that though.
Speaker 3: For different reasons, for different reasons. A right, so every base has their shit. Every That's just the way it is. It's like every job has shit with it. It's mostly about who you work with and that kind of thing. But yeah, DC was sketchy for the gang violence and for the constant understand that, like if shit was to go sideways, like yeah, we're gonna have to like defend the capital. That was kind of was always like the intent. So it was weird. But I also when I hear other veterans from the post nine to eleven wars in general, it's very different. Experiences have varied across the grid, and I think that a lot of movies and TV have made it out to seem that pretty much everybody saw combat or even that everybody deployed, And it's actually becoming more and more understood that like not as much as people would think.
Speaker 2: You know what, while we're on DC, you remember it was a couple of years ago that, you know, all of DC and the White House and everything was like getting all these fences and gates all put up. It looked like an actual straight up ghost town. Biden was acting like he was in front of the White House, but it was just a green screen. I mean, I can't I mean, is there something more to that now or is that just all gone away? Are the fences gone now?
Speaker 3: When I passed through d C three months ago, all the gates were down, So I can confirm that I didn't see DC all lockdown like it was at one point in time. That was when was it that I remember? That was before COVID, wasn't it?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 3: I know, I think I don't know an episode on it, and this was born during COVID, So yeah, I had to be after. Yeah, they were locking down DC, and they weren't even letting like the uh, the old what's it called the honor flights. They weren't even letting these dudes go to their memorials for the war that they fought in. And there was a whole controversy with these dudes like throwing these gates to the side and letting these old dudes go and pay their tribute, you know what I mean. It was like it was a whole mess. And I don't even remember when I was living there. During Obama's tenure, the they started cutting back on certain programs up intol and including the maintenance on certain monuments and memorials. They had drained the Lincoln Memorial like halfway and then filled it with bales of hay, and like that was how that looked the entire time I lived there. That sucks. It was. The town was kind of a shit show. I'm not gonna lie. They were. They were trying their damn just to put lipstick on a pig and they were using a crayon. Like it really was a fucking shit show.
Speaker 2: Ali, I think has a message to you, Jacob. She says, as a dog groomer, I disagree with your one percent chihuahua comment.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, that's a fair statement because I'm not mistaken Chihuahua. They're in the top five most aggressive dog breeds that.
Speaker 2: Some little assholeys dude, they are.
Speaker 3: But again, like unless you're dealing with them in close proximity, you probably can punt kick them, like you know what I mean. It's okay. I mean you could suppose, I mean, but no, no, as a dog groomer, Yo, shout out to you for all that you do. Good goddamny. My girl cannot do a groomer to save her life. I wish she could because bathing the horse is an issue. But whatever.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Jacob has the dog from Sandlot, so it'd be a little difficult.
Speaker 3: That's a big ass English mastiff. That's my baby, that's my Harley spirit animal. Sam, what do you have for us? Sir?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 12: Kind of it's gonna be kind of fucked up, but okay. You remember when during the.
Speaker 10: Debate how Trump talked about the people eating the dogs and all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, come to find out what was real?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I see y'all a video. I don't know if y'all got it, but.
Speaker 11: It shows a dog and the people said they're missing a cat and everything.
Speaker 12: So it's kind of fucked.
Speaker 3: It's not my issue with that. Isn't that people are eating animals, like I disagree with it, but like, okay, that's a that's a dish in other countries. I'm not not here for that whatever, But that was just really bad timing for him to bring it up, That's all I'm saying. And then yes, it was conferred to be true later and all of that, but like in the moment, that wasn't like the strongest quip he could have come up with, is all I'm saying, Like it kind of made him look ridiculous. And then the news anchor was a little smarmy kunt who was like, I'm actually just had the facts pulled up on this random thing that no one could have foreseen Trump saying I have all the facts from the state commissioners saying that's not true. That's not even true what you just said, Like, how did you have that on standby?
Speaker 17: Dude?
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 2: I'm just anyway, Yeah, that whole debate was absolutely rigged. The woman that was, you know, asking the questions, turns out that that was a sorority sister of Kamala. Turns out that turns out most there's a whistleblower that was there that day that has come out and said like, look, I know for a fact that they fed Kamala questions before the debate so that she would be prepared. And also not even get into the fact of the whole earring situation, which looks strikingly similar to the only earring company that has Bluetooth headphones built into them. So like that whole situation was as rigged as it can possibly get. I wonder, I wonder if Trump had anything to say as far as you know it possibly being a kind of rigged debate.
Speaker 3: He did he come out and say anything anything about that, not to my knowledge, but even still dude, being rigged, he still came out looking more dominant than she did, I'll say that much. And not according to the tableau, dog walked him and all this, like, no, bro, she won that one, like you could maybe call it a tie. But he still looked like he had, uh, you know, better plans. Actually no, he didn't. He say he didn't even have plans. He had concepts of plans. Damn, damn you want I'm trying to have his back. I mean, dude, I don't know, but doing his finest hour, let's be. But I still think that he's a stronger candidate than she is for you know, name any reason.
Speaker 2: Booth Master General Nicholas, what do you have for, sir?
Speaker 4: When we're talking about name changes? I had an interest of thought and oh child, anyway, the there was a Q post on the they call him Delta's or on the same day, like when the post lines up with the day, you know, however many years ago or whatever, on the same day of the debate. So September tenth, it was debates, and it was numbered one through three. The first one was Biden Camp will find excuse slash reason to terminate, Biden Camp will be provided the questions ahead of time, and then Biden Camp Okay, it said that twice, and then it says assistance in the form of special communication device highlighted, and then Q and that was posted on the exact same day as that election earned that that and then all the stuff coming out about communication device the headphones. What are the odds that it's the exact same date that that specific post is talking about all of the things that are applying to that exact moment.
Speaker 3: Do we know what year that post is from?
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty?
Speaker 2: Oh shit, dude, there's just way too many coincidences with those Q drops. And well, I just want to ask this question over to I thought it was Jonathan, then it went to Hat. Now it's vape Dick Hat if you but Hat, do you remember whenever we were supposed to whenever you were the co host what whenever we were supposed to get Bishop Larry Gators on? Do you remember that shit? And then it didn't end up happening because.
Speaker 4: Did you change my name?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I remember fucking that black motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Okay, he tell me more about Bishop what dude? He was the fight.
Speaker 16: He was claiming he was being uh threat he was getting all kinds.
Speaker 3: Of hate mail.
Speaker 2: He was hard Republican.
Speaker 16: Uh he uh, he was getting threatened his life. He had did some show and then started like saying people were watching him or something like that. He was on the tenfold hat multiple times. Yeah, multiple times. And he was like, uh yeah, I'll be more than happy to do a show with y'all. Create you know, create a banner, send it to me, and this and that, and we created a whole thumb. I created a whole thumbnail first time ever. I thought it looked pretty freaking good. Like he was like a mage with like, you know, stuff in his hands.
Speaker 3: Bishop Lizard what Bishop Larry Gators? Larry Gators? Oh my bad, I said, Lizard Gater Okay.
Speaker 16: And I don't remember what he told you, John, I don't remember what he told you after the.
Speaker 2: Fact he stopped her lying, Like we had had him scheduled and he was supposed to be coming on, because every time that he went on to Tinfoil Hat, I was like, oh my god, that'd be so sick to get him on because we were only at like episode forty or episode forty five or fifty or something like that. We're very early on in the cult. And he had replied and said that he would come on the show, and so we were stoked, but we had it scheduled like a month in advance, and then out of nowhere, he just stopped replying. And then you hear Sam from Tinfoil Hat talking about oh yeah, Bishop Larra gators. He turned his back on us. He's he's saying that we're demons and shit like that, Like he did a full flip. But what well on you? No, he was like talking shit supposedly about Sam Triply.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at a thing right now on his Instagram. He's a picture of him arriving earlier at the twenty twenty four DNC National Convention one week ago. No, he did a hard flip.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, they got to him.
Speaker 3: Oh he's rapping a bow tide dude. I wonder if he's a member of the nation these days. Who knows, I don't know.
Speaker 2: He dude, he was on like a Christian radio show, like that's that's where people had even found out about him. But he was going on. He was talking about like, you know, the the like the beginnings of certain crazy things, like the the real reason why women wear makeup is because way back in the day, you know, for whatever reason.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't even remember what it was. That's crazy. He was saying that.
Speaker 16: Uh, he was saying that Democrats the prefix for Democrats is Dean is dem DM, and that it was you know, demonic, and now that and now that he flipped to the Dems. Huh you see how that goes?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: The God his nickname is the Bishop, that black motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jesus, No, he actually is a bishop.
Speaker 3: No, listen, listen, yeah, okay, that's like Jakes. He's not actually a bishop of a church that has bishops. He started calling himself that and everybody just took it and ran with it. Like this dude, he's basically trying to model himself off of Bishop TD Jakes, which is ridiculous, But okay.
Speaker 2: Wait, Bishop TD Jakes isn't a bishop if it's.
Speaker 3: Okay, bishops are only in the Catholic Church, they're not Catholic. But they don't also say that, like only priests are in the Catholic Church, and that's not true. They have priests of other denominations of but that's that's my point. It's like they anyway anyway, whatever, I'm just being picking at this point.
Speaker 2: So it makes you wonder if he was in the first place, do I know, it makes you wonder if he was a plant in the first place, because they're always talking about how there's like infiltrators in the conspiracy world, and you know, some some have said that we're whatever. I mean, some people say a bunch of crazy shit all the time. But like people have said certain things about Tinfoil had the they're you know, working on behalf of the CIA or whatever, which I never bought. I mean, we went on to Sam Tripley show, didn't get a sense of that whatsoever. Nicest one of the nicest dudes we've ever talked to. But like you're gonna have people who just will automatically assume that, oh, they're on a bigger platform. So they must have some more you know, some more pool with, or maybe they're being pushed. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'll put it like this. It wouldn't shock me if he is the bishop of a prosperity gospel type of church and that joke's gonna land with a certain crowd. I'm just saying he's the one that's all about preaching prosperity and money NonStop. I could see that being his whole sermon every week.
Speaker 2: The Good Lord wants me to have a brand new corvette and a fine ass wife.
Speaker 3: Bro right out here, and Sir in Darrow, you know the one I'm talking about, the h the Global International Church whatever the fuck?
Speaker 2: Uh huh oh Leroy Jenkins, of course his name is that for fine.
Speaker 3: No dude, look, I swear to God, Brother Leroy for thirty years has been preaching nothing but prosperity and receiving wealth from the Lord. I shit you not Christmas service. He's preaching about the prosperity and money. That's it. And like he makes certain people with a certain type of car park at the front towards the street, and the Gelope's got to park in the back where nobody could see him. It's that type of church. Oh yeah, that's real life up in certain types of Christianity quote unquote big quote unquote on that Christianity. So yeah, your boy, Bishop Gators, it wouldn't shock me if he's that type of minister. If you will, well, I know, I don't remember.
Speaker 16: I think this was what four years ago?
Speaker 3: Yep, and I was back in twenty twenty. Yeah, pre co how the turntables, No, right before COVID started.
Speaker 2: No, COVID started in technically twenty nineteen.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah it was.
Speaker 16: I knew it was around there, but we weren't participating and wear a mask or anything.
Speaker 3: So hell no.
Speaker 4: So when it's actually started.
Speaker 2: I can't believe he's part of the DNZ. Now that blows my mind. I'm not I'm not that shocked because of you know how things kind of played out after all of that. But my god, talk about a flipper dude. So all right, we got a bunch of messages out in the chat. I will get to here. Alex said, why not just tap into electric field above us like Tesla planned on that liquid gold rules the world? But oh well, the pig's got to eat. Yeah, I think that there absolutely has to be free energy out there, like and people have actually proven that, you know, whenever.
Speaker 3: What was it that they were There's like the graphene wires pulling electronic ions out of the air. They're running a whole lab off of it right now. We've talked about that a few times, but like it's a real thing. I don't know if it's scalable. I think that we should be putting a lot of funding to the research to see if it is. But that's what I'm saying as of now, what we currently know for sure. I'm saying nuclear is the most efficient, but I do think that there are better ways, either yet to be discovered or we are like doing the research to discover them now. And I'm all ears and all about that when the time comes.
Speaker 2: Spirit spirit animal, Sam said. Element one fifteen is man is a man made element that Bob Lazaar says he saw and it wasn't officially declared real up until recently. But it's also the nova six gas in Black Ops.
Speaker 3: Oh what, I don't know what that is? That's is that from the game?
Speaker 11: Yeah, So in Call of Duty Black Ops, the element one fifteen is what they used.
Speaker 12: It was by the Nazis, to start the zombie virus.
Speaker 11: But Bob Lazarre said, while he was working at Area fifty one and while he saw the shit, they found an unstable isotope that it used this field called element one fifteen well up until I think early two thousands, right around there. They accidentally found on it and they created it. It's been added to the periodic table. But it lasted a couple of seconds, but it went unstable and it fizzled out. We've all as a species, we've already made new elements. It wouldn't be so hard if we figure out how to actually make it to where we could stabilize it. I could see it's becoming almost like a space faring organism potentially, but I don't.
Speaker 12: Think we can get out of the globe. I think it's more like a snow globe.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, according to some people, space maybe fake and gay. So I mean, god forbid you actually go to space as a straight man. You don't need that in your life.
Speaker 3: Okay, So the Pleaadians are gay, Jonathan, I.
Speaker 2: Mean maybe they were born there so they kind of evaded it. It's like a virus that they're just used to, you know.
Speaker 3: So, oh, so now gay this is a virus. Oh, I mean.
Speaker 2: Maybe of space. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe it's one of those things. As soon as your game virus exists in space, dude, everything.
Speaker 2: Exists in space technically technically speakily, if everything's infinite, then the gay disease would be in space. I'm just saying it's a real thing that math does.
Speaker 3: Ma'm where.
Speaker 2: But maybe there's also a straight disease.
Speaker 3: Absolutely there is equally there has to be.
Speaker 2: Just saying, Electro, Nick, what you got, my.
Speaker 4: Dude, I had a theory. I wanted to run by all and see what you thought. Whenever Sam mentioned the whole snow globe thing. Have you ever heard of this guy? His name's David Adair, either of you. No, So he's apparently like the original Rocketman And basically he was like fourteen years old or something in high school, General Curtis le May like, basically he was building rockets in his backyard whenever he was a kid in high school. And if you look into this dude's whole story, it's honestly, it's it's crazy. I would I would love for y'all to do a deep dive on it, because y'all would be able to do it justice more than I could. But basically they pull him out of the They give this kid his own little rocket lab basically in his backyard. All the government comes through and he's building these crazy plans because he's getting these like downloads. He's like Tesla basically, and they have him build a rocket for first strike against Russia. So like, so it was like during like the Cold War or something, and they wanted to basically put a nuke on his rocket and have something that's faster to be able to shoot their rocket first. Right. He builds this rocket and it's like a new kind of propulsion and ends up being an electromagnetic fusion containment engine basically. And what it does is it basically like contains the explosion of like a nuclear bomb, and it's able to contain it and direct it rather than because nothing can really contain that kind of energy. Right, So it's basically like a star exploding, except you can point it in one direction, so it's just like instantaneous acceleration, but the.
Speaker 3: Point it puts off a force of its own to kind of be a shield.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And he was discussing the science behind it, and he was saying that the only way that he was able to contain that force was through an electromagnetic field. Okay, and that was the only way it was able to be contained. And I was thinking the other day, and just like random thoughts, I was like, okay, well, if an electromagnetic field is strong enough to contain and like a nuclear explosion, if you will just through electromagnetism done in a certain way, then maybe that could be like what the the you know, the thing that's containing that's around or surrounding the Earth, that that would give the earth like air pressure and also account for like the separation between if there is a vacuum or not, but something that it was like it can act as an actual container but also be permeable at the same time. Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: I think? Okay, So to counteract that type of explosion with an explosion makes sense to me. Well, when a nuke goes off, well right, right, But when a nuke goes off, it sends off a EMP like it it absolutely does send off an electromagnetic pulse. So you're not just stopping the concussive force, and you're not just trying to stop the radiation. You're also trying to stop that wave as well, because that knock out a lot of other things. So your boy is basically talking about fighting a nuke with a nuke and fighting an EMP with his own his own version of a like a shape charge e MP. If I'm gathering this correctly, which is like in theory that would work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you just let a little gap out of one side in the opposite direction of the way you wanted to go.
Speaker 3: And you it's kind of like creating a funnel with the force of that one. It's yeah, yeah, huh, like a reverse funnel.
Speaker 4: But they took him to Area fifty one and he was he was like seventeen years old. They took him to Area fifty one to shoot up his rocket, and this is all like documented stuff, right, like you can look into it. And he ends up meeting who's the uh the rocket the Nazi's I think, so yeah, yeah, bon Braun. And then there was this other Nazi.
Speaker 2: Guy, Jay Well Jack Parsons was a rocket guy, but I don't think it.
Speaker 3: Was a Nazi.
Speaker 4: Anyway, one of the Nazi dudes. He gets into some little argument with him and he punches this kid. He's like seventeen at the time, and basically he hit him, and all the US Army members were like, they basically pointed all their guns at the Nazi dude because they still had bad feelings about you know. They were like, hey, you're not going to hit a farm boy from America. You know, he's still an American or whatever, even though it was his old top secret stuff. And turns out LeMay comes back, picks him up in the jet, lets him go, sends him back off, and he had already exploded his rocket because he realized that they wanted to use it for a weapon. He was like, no, that's not what I want, and he was he's able. The only reason he's able to talk about all this stuff is because he was a minor whenever they brought him and did all that stuff, So he was never able to like officially sign an NDA or any of this kind of stuff. And like it's an it's an insane story, but like it reminded me of it just whenever he had brought up like you know, dome firmament stuff. I was just thinking, if there is some sort of energy that can contain that kind of a force, then maybe the Earth produces its own field that can act as some as a barrier between things, and if it's if it works in the same kind of way that we can't see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I could see that, dude.
Speaker 2: I think that there's so much more to this place than what we're able to see.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like I think that most if we can't. I know, I always bring up the whole idea of you know, we can only see one percent of the light spectrum. But like that that I had, I think would have to play into it. Big titty goth bitch, what you got for us?
Speaker 7: I had to join the club. I love all the name changes going on. I was wondering what you guys's thoughts were on. Have you heard the theory about like how the world is like an actual like giant. I wouldn't say robot, but it's like a giant like mechanism that's like functioning inside. And there's been a whole bunch of movies recently in the last couple years that have come out like pretty much going along the same theme that there's you know, everything is mechanical on the inside, like it's a big functioning thing. I'm just curious what other people think about that weird theory.
Speaker 3: I personally agree with that one hundred percent, not only because of my first mushroom experience confirmed that to a t exactly what you just said as a matter of fact, But yeah, I think that even at an atomic and molecular scale, all of this is basically I'm oversimplifying here, a series of cogs and gears and clockwork that has to work in perfect unison or else the entire machine doesn't run. I believe that is one hundred percent accurate. Personally, I could see.
Speaker 4: Something like that as.
Speaker 3: Well. I think of it as we are the cogs. We're we are.
Speaker 16: The machine because we're slaves to whatever. You have to make some sort of income, So you're a slave to the machine.
Speaker 3: But the earth itself though, we're more like a parasite to the earth.
Speaker 16: Well with with with big titty gothbitch saying that all these movies are coming out with this and that, I think it's more of that push to for It's more of the push to make society put more of their trust into technology. I mean, you notice the Giant AI push coming on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I think it's.
Speaker 16: More of a push towards just put all your faith into technology, your phones, your the vrs, the you know AI. Like, I mean, I can't tell you how many times I use AI on the daily just for work. That makes my job easier. But you know, it's it's a it's a corporate job.
Speaker 3: I hear that, you know, But I mean, in this new corporate world, if you're not using AI, then you're losing. Like that's how that's how aggressive and competitive any kind of job is getting now, dude. And it's we're at a point right now where AI is a tool that we can use. I'm still of the belief that we are like one bit of legislation or one little breakthrough in technology away from that no longer being the case. Ali said, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Sorry, yeah, oh, Ali said, my friend lives in Springfield, and it's because of voodoo, I believe, is why they're eating the dogs and the cats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's what.
Speaker 2: In the video that I had seen. That's what people were suspecting, is it was like some kind of Haitian voodoo. Alex said, not saying to butt chug, cough syrup or anything, but y'all or the cult ever indulge within the I'm guessing he means the d MT realm, not the DXM realm. Didn't hear it from me, but having a shattering ego within the fourth plateau as a baby face private getting out of the army really changes things a bit.
Speaker 3: You don't know what you don't know to.
Speaker 2: Quote a great philosopher, but uh no, I dude, I'm telling you. And as a matter of fact, I'm jumping into that rabbit hole tomorrow. Baby, I got almost I mean a majority of the day off tomorrow. I ain't got no kids tomorrow. I'm going full on third Eye, all the way open tomorrow. That's that's my goal. I'm gonna take fucking one and a half of those Nick, what you got to say about.
Speaker 3: That, bro?
Speaker 4: Definitely, I'm I'm excited for you.
Speaker 3: One and a half of those tabs, Doug.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, just do it. If you do it at the same time, it's better than doing it spaced out, if you want to go all the way. And yeah, also back to the uh, whenever whoever was talking about the d x M, that's uh, it's what's in robotessen, Okay, just making sure I used to call it robo tripping. I did that back like whenever I was eighteen. Bye, it's a bad time, but it came be crazy.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, that's I don't know. I couldn't do that kind of shit.
Speaker 3: But that made sense now that you say it, because we said not to butt chug the cough syrup. I was like, wow, that was a wild way to open up. But I'm here for it, here for the energy now that you've been to Okay, that makes sense. Now good things?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean electro Nick is the boof master General.
Speaker 3: So I was gonna say, Nick, I don't know if I've ever asked you this maybe I have. Have you ever or would you ever boof DMT pure DMT?
Speaker 4: I have not, and I honestly don't think I ever would.
Speaker 3: Okay, because it's already crazy as fuck as it is, Like, why do you need to take it there? Look, there's no wrong answers here. We're talking about DMT, like I mean, all all cards are on the table, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's like standing on the edge of a cliff right before you do it and looking over into eternity, and you know, as soon as you take the step, like you're there and then imagine boofing that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, fuck that dude, I don't even know how to imagine boofing something. I've never done that, But I mean no judgment to anybody who has, Like do you you know, but.
Speaker 2: I just didn't you boof a vodka soaked tampon.
Speaker 3: I may or may not know that there's way more blood vessels in the rectum than there are in the stomach. And if you're trying to get from A to B with lightning speed, there's one option available to you. That's there. It's all I'm not saying. But I'm just saying, you know.
Speaker 2: A B meaning the anus to the bowels.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like, as soon as you start feeling like you might be a little tips to pull it out, when you start feeling like, oh I'm a little buzz, pull it out that Jesus my boy have been right since dude, he almost died.
Speaker 2: He's still gone. He's actually still there.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, he survived, thank god. But like, yo, he, I don't know if we've ever seen alcohol poisoning that strong before, because like, who fucking does that well with really dumb nineteen year old that's who.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tristan said, it's all a uniparty dude, there's no political solution. Biding my time till I get me my hundred scalps. And Bishop is fucking out there, bro, he is out there. It was it was more for like the shotgun off actor whenever we wanted to get Bishop on, because he was just saying so much off the wall shit that nobody's ever heard of.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have those people, I get it.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animal, Sam, What AI app are you using to generate those pictures? Or should I say? Wasian persuasion?
Speaker 12: I had it on a on Google, but I lost the page. Sorry, and I'll find the website and I'll send it to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was using this one app, but then they took away the like super fast generator or image generator, So.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I know, Nick, you yeah, but you got to pay for that part though, don't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I paid it twenty bucks a month, but like I use it for all sorts of other shit, And like, do y'all have a premium X account or no.
Speaker 3: No, we're better leaving on X.
Speaker 4: Y'all ought to start getting on there, man, Like you know, Jacob, there's lots of exposure. And then if you pay for the you know, premium, all your shit goes higher and you can get like after a thousand followers or something, you can start to get monetized. So if y'all focus on that and then pay for the premium, it'll go pretty quick, and you can link your x post to all of your other posts everywhere, and then you get free AI with groc on there too. At the same time, if you want to like kind of double up on something and that does images and stuff now too.
Speaker 3: So how much does that cost?
Speaker 4: I think it's like ten bucks or eleven bucks or something.
Speaker 3: All right, it'll be done tomorrow. It'll be done tomorrow.
Speaker 2: There we go, There we go, right, shrunken vape Testes says, Mormons call them bishops.
Speaker 3: Also, yeah, okay, thank you. I know there's a few religions that do take it, and like there's deacons in multiple denominations, and there's pastors and ministers and reverends. I know that different denominations use them. But yeah, Catholics used it before the Mormons were even a thing.
Speaker 2: Just saying whatever, Yeah, dirty sand, dirty sand. Jess says, Hey, it a complete change of subject. That's been this entire episode in every single live show.
Speaker 3: As we do.
Speaker 2: But I'm coming back to Nola the week of October seventh. I've been there three times in the last few months but could never get up with you guys. Well, that's closer to Jacob now, which is only like forty five minutes to an hour away from New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh, let me see what I'm doing Onctober seventh. Jesus, hold on, I'm down. I would love to do as many meetups with people as I can. Oh wait, October seven, that's a Monday, and my kids have no school, so I will have them and then I got two different practices in the evening. Okay, so yeah, October seventh, I will not be available. I am sorry.
Speaker 2: But two places you can absolutely meet us at would be at Renfest and at Brohemian Grove. Renfest in Texas, Brohemian Grove in Florida. We can't you don't mute yourself. We can't hear you can't hear me her oh dirty sand jazz. God damn it.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm just gonna try and telekinetically receive your message to just think about it really hard and send it to me.
Speaker 3: Hey, if that's possible, dude, you would be the one to figure it out, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh, she said that she will be at Brohemian Grove. All right, we'll see you there then, yes, hell yeah, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: I didn't receive that.
Speaker 2: So shrunken vape Testes again says everything and he means everything is fake and gay.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, damn, kind of a mind fuck on that one, but all right, thank you. Well that would include you, then, Jacob, like I said, a bit of a mind fuck?
Speaker 17: Uh that?
Speaker 3: Oh? To quote P Diddy? Do you feel that I'll give a mind fuck on you right now?
Speaker 2: Makes a little bit more sense. Yeah, yeah, and get him to the Greek for sure, that's dude. As soon as I saw him in that movie, I was like, I don't know, but you know who else is with him? You know, there's actually like videos out there, dude. The connections to be Diddy are insane. Like Ashton Kutcher I saw was one of them. Sure, who else am I thinking of? Bieber?
Speaker 3: Obviously?
Speaker 2: Dude? Do you remember seeing that video of somebody like catching Justin Bieber in the club with P Diddy and it looked like Justin Bieber is giving him some some top not No, dude, yeah, I think that's what was going down. But then who was I just thinking of, oh yeah, yeah, go.
Speaker 15: Ahead, I'm sorry, sorry.
Speaker 14: I shut up now.
Speaker 2: No, no, what do you know?
Speaker 3: You were getting ready to say something.
Speaker 6: Right, Narcissa, I'm gonna be in New Orleans for the entire week.
Speaker 3: My kids are out of school too, which is why we're taking another trip down there. Oh you're there for the whole week. Yeah, oh dope, okay, well shit, I might be able to make something happen that week. Then okay, hell yeah, I dude, all right, I will I will message on Patreon and we will discuss. Cause absolutely I would love to meet up with as many people as I can electro nags and we're able to do. This is becuzy, all Nicholas, you have your hand racer.
Speaker 4: On, uh on, get him to the Greek. I think you were about to maybe mention but who else the connection with Diddy? Were you gonna say Russell Brand? Yes, yes, so I was looking into that a little bit too. Shout out Ian Carroll. That man is on his shit. Yeah he is, like, dude, he's like obliterating everyone and he's fucking awesome right now. But anyway, he commented on a post that Russell Brand had made just like maybe six hours ago or something, and it was like it was a good post. It was something about like forgiveness and stuff and it was like a you know, like forgiveness of the way and all this stuff, and he commented under it and he was like he posted a video of Russell Brand and Diddy on like the private jet where they're like, you know, all buddy buddy hugging up and everything, and he was like, hey man, you know, maybe you can tell us what what's really going on, and he kind of backhandedly said, you know, back whenever you were on the dark side or something like that, like maybe you can really tell us what's going on, and like edge toward disclosure and like you know, saying what you know, if he's like really about it, you know, I guess or you know, and you never know if he really did some negative things. We know he was a party guy for sure, you know, and he admits to that and that's no secret, but like as far as how much or what or if he's involved, like I don't know, but he kind of called him out in a little way.
Speaker 3: So if you look at the ink that he has on and if you look at his lifestyle before he made the transition into what he is now, he absolutely I'm not saying it was some sort of a high wizard or something, but like he dabbled in a little bit of everything. He was considered like one of the worst sexual perverts. That's why him and Katie Perry split up because she couldn't keep up with his sexual demands. And like not throwing judgment or shade. Everybody's gone through their shit before. He seems to have figured his things out these days, but it would make sense that he was at a freak out party or two back in his wild times. For sure. Yeah, I could absolutely that.
Speaker 2: But it's like, I think we're gonna hear a lot of names come out, and it's gonna be a lot of names that you're not going to want to believe and and unfortunately, I think Russell Brand is going to be one of them, and it's going to make you wonder, like, you know, his kind of change and flipping on Hollywood, not being in, not wanting to be involved in movies, and trying to be a truther now it's it's in my opinion, it kind of waters it down if he was doing all that shit with Diddy.
Speaker 3: How does it water it down? He saw what's at the end of that shit and he turned it all around, and he's a completely different person now. If we are to believe the narrative here, if we're to believe him, sure, so that would make sense to me. You get down that deep and then you come up and you're like, no, fuck that, We're going the other direction now.
Speaker 2: Bro, why not sound the why not sound the alarm? He could have been one of the very first people that were calling out Diddy, but he wasn't cousin who would.
Speaker 3: Have believed him us.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's in the conspiracy world.
Speaker 3: That's fair. That's a very fair point.
Speaker 2: Big titty got bitch.
Speaker 3: I feel bad?
Speaker 2: H did you say, Jonathan, So I feel bad calling you a bitch?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't really care. I was laughing at all the other people. That's why I put on there. No, I agree with Jonathan.
Speaker 8: I've actually never liked Russell brand Like.
Speaker 7: I've always felt like he was lying and just like put to flip the role because I mean, at one point people believe that he was the handler for Katy Perry and he had that like remote in his hand and that whole video and.
Speaker 8: Everything like that. There's so much evidence against him.
Speaker 7: I was like, there's no way that he just suddenly flipped and like they're gonna let this lie, Like there's no way that they're not going to control the narrative and him like Okay, look, he will give you some breadcrumbs to keep you off the actual narrative that's happening. And like why wouldn't he if he was so hell bent on turning over Hollywood, then why wasn't he dropping names left and right and being like hey, they I mean, look at Katie Perry. She has her cannibal video. She's come out like her little you know things. She came out and endorsed the Cannibalism Club in La. Like there's so much and this is while they were together, So like, why is he like somehow he's just supposed to be like this person that we all trust And I'm like, no, he's fake, just like the rest of them.
Speaker 8: And it's all smoking mirrors.
Speaker 3: So y'all are saying that it's basically like when Kanye cut his gospel album. Okay, I don't believe.
Speaker 7: I don't believe anything that he says, because I am like, there's no way that the Hollywood elite, let alone the elite parties are gonna just let him cut ties and not be a part of still somehow attached to that.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, Kanye seems like an unhinged MK ultra victim. That's what he seems like to me. That his brain has been so manipular and fried and and I'm not even saying just off of drugs or alcohol. I'm talking about like the torturous techniques that you have to go through. And you know, He's like, well, they can't get me because I never killed anybody. It's like, I don't know, dude. There was the whole thing with his mom and shit like that.
Speaker 3: I'll sell you this though, the thing with Russell Brand with the remote and Katy Perry. I don't know why I read this, or maybe I just assumed this.
Speaker 2: It's a vibrator, right, yeah, I thought it was a vibrator.
Speaker 3: They were freaks like that was the whole point. I thought, legit, he had vibrator in her, like the old the lush you know, one of the high end ones, because they ball like that. And I thought he was controlling her in public like that, Like you know, all right, I'm not gonna yuck someone's young, but like to see handler in the other side and to see again the connection to Diddy, Katy Perry becoming in all of the things that she is, and Okay, maybe it was a little deeper than what I initially assumed.
Speaker 16: Fair enough, Yeah, there was honestly think that Katie Perry's a robot.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, yeah, yeah, there's there's actually there's actually evidence that would back up that she may be a fembot.
Speaker 16: She's a she's a a she's a bot. She's some kind of bot. And maybe Russell Brand was just remote controlling her.
Speaker 2: Yep, because if you see her, there was videos of her like at her concert and now you could say that that was just like a step in replacement robot that would you know, put on concerts or whatever. But there's some weird mechanical shit that's going on with her. Bro Like, I don't trust any of that, and I just I can't trust anybody from from Hollywood. I can't trust anybody in the music industry. These people only rose to fame because they were allowed to rise to fame. It's like it's the same thing as like trusting x C.
Speaker 3: I A people.
Speaker 2: It's like why why why why are we trusting that narrative? Why are we trusting that narrative? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like you love you trust?
Speaker 2: Well, he was a whistle part of it. He was a whistleblower that literally is not allowed in this country anymore.
Speaker 3: So why would we listen to him that you we he was allowed to leave. You're telling me that the goons haven't gotten him yet? No, how are they allowing him to still draw breath unless he's allowed to or told to? Yea, So he wasn't.
Speaker 2: CIA, though we get he wasn't CIA.
Speaker 3: He's NSA. That's all excuse me, wrong three letter agency. But the NSA still has the same goons that do the dirty work.
Speaker 2: Okay, Nick, I'm sure you probably had your hand up first, but I got to give a big shout out to Killery's cunt hair. H Stephanie, Wow, that's disturbing Killery's gunt hair. What do you have anything for us?
Speaker 14: I have nothing to say. I just wanted to I wanted you to read my new.
Speaker 2: Name all right, all right, very very clever. I love it. Electro nick or booth mass general, what do you got?
Speaker 4: So I was just gonna say too on like the whole Kanye thing, I feel like there there was definitely some like mkos or stuff going on. But some of the stuff that he says about like how how he hasn't killed anybody, which is why he can, you know, say what he wants to say, but he was still like involved and like could being controlled. I don't want to totally discount some of that, uh to Russell Brand, I feel like there's definitely I think you can be involved and not necessarily like as long as you're not involved with like the trafficking, and you know, you could be involved in debauchery that is not affecting other people and be you know, redeemable, you know what I mean. And I I feel like I agree with a lot of the stuff that he says right now, but you know, I don't want to be fooled by it either. But at the same time, it's like I don't know, I'm just I feel like you you could switch, Like there's not a I guess a role where he couldn't do that right right, And I don't know, It's just there's definitely people I think that make it out in some kind of way because they see where it's going that you know, we're at the parties and you know, like Trump's got pictures with Diddy too. But I don't think that he is in the same category, you know, right, so.
Speaker 2: Sure, But I guess my thing is is that you know, looking at him and looking at some of the craziness that is coming out of his mouth. Don't get me wrong, it tickles my conspiracy pickle all day long. But I think it's kind of meant to be that kind of way. Like personally, I just if you got somebody who's like a Deep State plant or is a part of the CIA and stuff like that, I feel like, think about it like this. The CIA, in my opinion, well in most people's opinion, they control both sides, right, Like that's the best way to control the chessboard is if you're controlling the white pieces and the black pieces. Now, if you have somebody that used to be Team whatever, Deep State or whatever, and they want to go rogue, who's to say that they weren't trained to kind of spit some certain kind of rhetoric. I don't know. I just I can't trust anybody that is up that way, and I would love to be, you know, turned. I know that there are other people who have come out and they've whistle blown on shit that's gone on in Hollywood. I'm not trying to say that everybody's absolutely corrupt, but whenever you start going all the way to the opposite side from where you were and you're going hard in the paint like Kanye did, it seems a little suss to me.
Speaker 4: I mean, somebody has to do it, though, right, I mean, like whoever goes first. I think like after the first one or two people that actually, you know, take that stand publicly, that have the actual voice to do so, Like you gotta think, you know, it's gotta be kind of hard because one, you know, I already know that no way's gonna believe you, and you you're gonna be a target by everybody that's against you. So like I think once a few people come out like and have maybe some protection or at least the courage because someone else did it, I think there will be some sort of snowball effect and it's just gonna take you know, a couple of big ones to do it.
Speaker 3: I mean, my first play.
Speaker 2: You know, whenever I start thinking about people who want to go rogue against Hollywood or against you know, these bigger agencies or whatever, I immediately start to think of Martin Lawrence, you know, like because he was going out, They're coming after me, They're coming to kill me, running out in the fucking middle of the street in his drawls, like absolutely losing his goddamn mind. And now you see Martin Lawrence, he's he's back to doing movies and that was a long time ago. But you see how they get them back in line. So my idea is, like they got Martin Lawrence, they got a bunch of other actors and everything back in line after they kind of stepped into the crazy zone. Why wouldn't they do that to Kanye?
Speaker 3: Are we are?
Speaker 2: We are we to sit here and think that like Kanye is just like a fucking full on trojan that he just doesn't give a fuck, and he's you know what I mean, like I don't know, I'm just sketched out, Big Teddy got bitch speak for us.
Speaker 3: Please you can go ahead.
Speaker 8: Of Jacob if you want to.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I actually your hands been raised for a minute. I'm curious what you got on this one.
Speaker 8: I I think there's a lot too.
Speaker 7: Like when I think about people that are actually trying to say something about a Hollywood I think about how several prominent people have died all by the red scarf around their neck hanging or they're red, you know, the red bungee cord around their neck, like all suspicious deaths, all like sudden, you know.
Speaker 8: And it's I wouldn't say everyone is evil.
Speaker 7: I would not say that, but like they all function in a different type of way than we do. Like these people are money, they have money, money in less amounts of money, and like they don't think the same as normal folks. So like you can't I just I can't trust that, Like, oh hey, I'm really deep into Hollywood and I haven't participated in some type of fucked up something. Look at all the celebrities that were going to the to the parties where good old Maria and Brovovich was and like you know, her high priests ass and she's photographed with everybody and their mama, and like you know, there's they all run in the same circles. And then you have like they're the lower the they're the lower tier elites. Then you got the actual elites that are running everything. Like it's when you look at it, it's all about creating a movie, a long lasting movie, to keep the distractions going. So we're an election year and now suddenly Diddy is having this, but like, let's not talk about we still have three genocides going on. We have they're trying to do the monkey pox bullshit. They're trying to do this to try and do that. It's it's just too coincidental. When shit is like actually starting to hit, the fan is like, oh, hey, let's dump some celebrities. Look, we're gonna self sacrifice this dude, it's his time. His beagle card is up, and like we're gonna save ourselves. But like, oh, we're gonna condone him too, condone him too.
Speaker 3: I couldn't agree more. The timing is, the timing is everything on this. Trump just almost got killed twice and people are talking about other stuff, Like the last time we were this close to an election when one of the candidates almost got capped twice was Gerald Ford. And not many people know that because no one gives a fuck about Gerald Ford. But that's neither hero there. My point is this is wild shit. But the news is running everything else possible to keep people off of that. Couldn't agree more.
Speaker 2: It definitely seems like what people accuse us of all all the time. They're like, you, guys are falling for this is what they want you to this is what they want you to talk about. It's like, well, whenever you're doing seven shows a week, that gives us the liberty to talk about everything, or at least most things. No doubt, Killory's con hair once again, please.
Speaker 14: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Are they short curly's or are they stretched out by now?
Speaker 14: I think you're probably burnt off by all the adrina chrome, is what I'm thinking, you.
Speaker 3: Think so, because I'm thinking like nineteen seventies Bush, but like Mangi but the little gonorrhea.
Speaker 14: There's one thing I try not to think about, and it'd be that bitch right there. So agreed, especially what she's got going on down low. So I just kind of had a question because as Ravenlee's talking about the whole idea of it kind of being theater and these different parts it's about. You know, sometimes these celebrities they play both sides, right, and that's kind of like the checkerboard effect like the light side of the dark side, and sometimes it's hard to tell whether they're coming and going, like and I think Jonathan you mentioned like Brett Favre and even in that clip I saw that clip earlier today, the first thing I notice is that there's a gentleman sitting behind them with an orange tie. An orange in the Jamatria is thirty three. So right away, like I'm questioning, is this a real thing or is he leveling up within like masonry or is he a pond? Because you know, these elites are also really good at making people famous and then they're forever using them, such as like the uh, you know Justin Bieber is Justin Bieber like that that's a whole other thing. But that's kind of where I'm questioning, do you guys have any way to tell whether someone's upon or whether somebody's a part of it? Because Brett Fahr won a Super Bowl and I don't know too many people that, like, he's a one and done, and so is Aaron Rodgers for the Packers, and it just it's always kind of baffled me. How does somebody play for like twenty years in the league or fifteen years in the league and they only wins one super Bowl, So it makes me think that like maybe he offered something to get that Super Bowl or to get some favorable whistles. However, they kind of rig the league a little bit. Or is he like part of I don't know, is he leveling up or is he part of just the you know, part of the elites.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's just kind of curious.
Speaker 14: Is there a way that you guys can tell or is there a way that you guys can kind of judge that.
Speaker 2: I honestly I love football, and I I bluepill on Sundays. I completely wipe away my conspiracy mind so that I can enjoy this beautiful game of savages just annihilating each other. I love that shit. And as a matter of fact, my son's name is Brett, after Brett Farv. That's like one of my He's my all time favorite quarterback, favorite football player ever, just the goat in my opinion. That being said, Brett Farv, he got into it, got into a lot of trouble. By the way, should have been two rings, but the fucking Saints wanted to target him and basically end his career. So fuck the Saints forever.
Speaker 4: For that.
Speaker 3: Okay, first of all, everybody targeted. They're just the only ones that got caught because they got really fucking sloppy. They didn't.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Brett Farv was constantly in and out of the news during his time in the NFL, and don't forget, like all right, so he was like trying to have an affair with his massage therapist whenever he was playing with the Jets, with a woman that looked identical to his wife twenty years younger. And even before that, he moled retirement literally every year for like seven years. And so it's the Brett Farvv countdown. Is he to come back or is he just trying to skip training camp because he hates practice that much, right, And so that was constantly in like on Sports Center, that was always like top page news and shit. And so I think and I think that Brett Farv has been trying to make a comeback, you know, whether whether it's for money, not not come back to the NFL, but come back like into the main presence.
Speaker 3: Of yeah, trying to be relevant again, trying to.
Speaker 2: Be relevant again. Matter like he he had said, there was a early on in our days, I did a Brett Farv Conspiracy Shows like the fourth or fifth episode, and it.
Speaker 3: Was spiracy is there around Brett Farv.
Speaker 2: Bro I just think that he was full on bending the knee because he had made a he'd made a comment saying that what Colin Kaepernick was doing whenever he was taking a knee, he was saying something along the lines of like, you know, what he's doing is comparable to the sacrifice that Pat Tillman made. And and I was like, well, I know that a lot of Marines and everybody, they have their opinions of Pat Tillman, and you know he died by his same sacrifice, right exactly. Well, Colin Kaepernick, you know, supposedly suicided his career whenever he started taking knees. I want to make it completely known. Kaepernick sucked for two years before he started doing that. He was absolute ass. He wasn't completing anything. You went full on vegan, He lost like thirty pounds, he was looking like a fucking stick figure. He sucked. He was getting benched. But then he decided to take a knee. And so whenever every single off season, every single time there's a quarterback that you know that that needs replaced or there's an injured quarterback. People were like, just call up Kaepernick, y'all are just racist because you don't want to know he actually is not good, and he wasn't good his last few years. But anyway, I digress. I think that I think that they were absolutely trying to use Thirsty for a ten Brett fav And I hate to say that because I grew up idolizing this fucking guy. But yeah, I think that you could look into the symbolism. And that's interesting that you mentioned that, you know, the guy behind him wearing the orange tie orange and Gamatria equals thirty three.
Speaker 3: There are certain Masonic lodges that have orange trim on their aprons, and there's a they wear like a livery collar that is orange for the very high ranking national titles of things. So like I'm just saying, and it was earlier.
Speaker 2: It was just earlier this year that Brett Farv had gotten in trouble because he was supposed to make like some kind of speeches at some university or something like that, you remember, and he was supposed to get paid for these speeches, but he never showed up, but the university ended up paying him anyway, So it was like a tax, like a tax scheme or something along those lines. Fucked, but I think that, Yeah, Brett Favre unfortunately could be used for bad purposes electronat.
Speaker 3: And I don't mean to hurt you. I don't mean to hurt you. But you do know, we know because we did a whole episode on the fact that the NFL is listed as entertainment not athletics. So in fact, yes, he, along with every other guy in pads, is currently being used to push the agenda, whatever that may be, to the highest bidder. And that is a very sad truth for what was once a very beautiful game that had become overpussified with bullshit rules. Don't hit me with that bullshit head injury things as they're crying on their hundreds of millions. Fuck off, they knew the risks anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Nick, another interesting symbology for orange that I've kind of learned over my years of decoding and stuff. But the color orange and even oranges, they symbolize taking steps towards death.
Speaker 3: Really, Oh, it's like autumn time, the leaves are going into their dying phase.
Speaker 4: Okay, absolutely so, considering you know, with his new found illness and whatnot. It seems oddly appropriate as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh wait, is orange the color for the ribbon for the als awareness? Could that be what the orange was about? I'm not sure Parkinson's awareness.
Speaker 12: Hmmm.
Speaker 3: I just realized that it's been a long time since I saw like dot dot dot awareness ribbons on people's car because people have way more important things to care about these days. Nobody's dumping ice buckets on their heads to save people's lives anymore, I guess because that helps so much. But uh, yeah, I just realized. I wonder if that's the color for that shit, or if that was some sort of Masonic imagery, or if that was some sort of symbolism in some way, shape or form. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know too, A lot of people reference The Godfather like whenever people die, there's always oranges. Yes, there's always oranges around them all as well, and so like that's one of the like the point of that as well.
Speaker 3: So it bothers me how how many people don't know that about that classic movie. That's saga honestly, but the movie, the first one, especially anti oranges aren't screened. That's like a thing that somebody's about to get got and people didn't know that for so long, and I'm like, how am I this young? And I know that? And people that were alive when it came out don't. I thought that, like movie lore just kind of is a cultural thing. But I guess I'm just a weird nerd to weird shit.
Speaker 4: But I learned it through studying Q posts, so like it's crazy al shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, oh man, that's wild. Anyway, anyway, Jonathan, what you looking up? You look like you're furiously typing away over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just looking up the Gamatria and trying to see if any of this checks out. So bum bum bum all right. So, interestingly enough, Parkinson's disease in simple Gamatria equals one ninety eight. Other things that also, oh wait, not in simple Gamatria. I'm looking for in Hebrew gamatria. In Hebrew gamatria, what also equals six seventy four, which equals Parkinson's disease. Would be, interestingly enough, Nicholas Ripple XRP and XRP ripple. But one thing that popped up was equinox. Equinox also equals that, so the fall equinox was just just this past Sunday, right, And so I was looking up, uh, the whole equinox?
Speaker 3: Where was I going with that?
Speaker 4: Which is fall and range fall.
Speaker 2: And right right right, yeah, And so I don't know, maybe there's something encoded in there. Who knows, dude, it's I would have to really dive deep into that. I'm sure I could find some shit though, But my first place that I always go to is Camatra, Camatria.
Speaker 3: Correct me if I'm wrong. The fall equinox is this mayben my bone? Whatever the Wickan holiday is for the fall? Is that the fall Harvest festival or the Fall Equinox festival from Maybe? Yes, it is, oh well happy, maybeen's all the Wickens and Pagans out there just making sure we get the love where all it's.
Speaker 2: You know, entitled Oh that's funny. I just said ripple on XRP. And then I looked at electro nick and now it's eleven forty four.
Speaker 3: How about that? Oh shit that happens?
Speaker 2: It's insane, Yeah, dude, yeah, all right, So let's get back to some of these messages over here.
Speaker 3: Must say, where the hell do we leave off?
Speaker 2: Good gut, Alex said, can y'all post info about where the cult plans on meeting up in the future. Would be fun to plan out moving forward, we can, I mean we were kind of learning it on the fly to Yeah, we.
Speaker 3: Haven't done really official cult meetups yet. Brohemian Grove be the first time that we are like going to be designated in public place to meet people. And that's happening in Florida. Moving forward, though, we would like to make some more of those things happen. I would love to go across the country and like do one meet up a month in like big cities and stuff like that. I think that'd be dope, but it has to just be feasible and well yeah, well we will do that in the future when we get to that level. But yeah, we will definitely let everybody know.
Speaker 2: Whoa shrunken vague Testes said, Uh, the biggest group of witches in the West. They're tied to everyone with a crazy wife, like Chris Cornell's wife, Chester Bennington's wife. It goes deep. Uh, it goes so deep with that coven.
Speaker 3: Holy shit.
Speaker 2: Wow, all right, we gotta we gotta cover that coven one day.
Speaker 3: Then what's do you know the name of the Coven.
Speaker 5: I can't remember it, dude, it's the I can't I can't remember off the top of my head. But it's all the Kardashians. Fucking uh what was Kurk Cobans girl the bitch it sings for hole, yeah, Corney Love. They're all fucking dude, They're all in their shit together. Vicky Cornell, fucking it's they're fucking disgusting, bro. Like I swear to God, like after I went into all those rabbit holes, I swear it's the women that fucking run everything, honestly, dude, Like when it comes to the occult and shit, their fertility, their blood, their breast milk, like, it's that's the creation of white bro. They hold so much power in so many different ways than we do. It's not even fucking comparable.
Speaker 3: I will say that I agree that, yeah, right, all right now, I agree with you that while men may think that we run the world personally, I know that women have something that they can hold over their man. And uh, I'm just saying, you know, people with different dynamics and all of that, not trying to throw shade one way or another. All I'm saying is like, you know, whole civilizations have been won and lost over uh, the the thing that I'm referring to. Look, who's really running ship? Who's to really say?
Speaker 5: I mean there's a bunch of Q posts to watch the wives and all that ship, Like I think, I don't know, that might have been what triggered me down all the rabbit holes that I went down.
Speaker 3: Well, non happy made into those maybe happy made into the good wickens out there, not those assholes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you talking about kekele is it? Is it called kekele k e k e l is that the name of the coven.
Speaker 5: Doesn't ring about?
Speaker 3: But bro, if there's a coven with a name like I swear to God.
Speaker 2: Or it could be which which maca, I don't know. I'm just trying to find it's Uh, we might have to do a a good episode on that.
Speaker 3: Uh cult to big Ass? Has your hands been raised?
Speaker 8: Sorry? I uh?
Speaker 7: Is it the one that Maria and brevabitch has been uh the one that she's like apparently in charge of and like the one that the Taylor Swift looked like maybe had connections to at some point, and it's like that whole there's I've read it before because when I did a deep dive into Maria and like she like she's been targeted multiple times. That that said that like she pretty much like the women like Lady Gaga's under her thumb and like they have like this whole thing of like the women are actually like making all the moves.
Speaker 8: And I know that like.
Speaker 7: Kirk Abain's wife was a part of it, and like they even believed Chester's wife had a hand in killing him and stuff like that.
Speaker 8: That they all like pretty much got paid off.
Speaker 7: But I don't know what the cults called or the groups called.
Speaker 5: That is the one you're talking about, though, But yeah, I can't remember the name either, that group of crazy ladies.
Speaker 3: Man, Oh that's scary. Okay, dude, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm looking out a two thousand and one article by you know what. I'm gonna share this fucking scream right quick, because this article looks very interesting, okay, and it's by the Art newspaper. But it says Marina Abramovic. Is it Abramo vic or Vich? I think it's Vich, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I don't speak Polush. I don't know Vich.
Speaker 2: The witch anyway, reflecting on the good Witch of the East is what she calls herself, but it says the Yugoslavian born artist continues to animate audiences with her exercises and pleasure and pain. Remember we kind of we brushed on this not that long ago. It says much of Marina Abramovic's work is about testing her physical and psychological limits. And her most famous performances, we have seen her take strong doses of neuroliptic drugs to induce epileptic fits and vomiting sessions observed by an unflinching audience, and induce weeping fits by eating a raw onion. We have seen her visibly terrified let snakes wrap themselves around her face, contorting it. Many of her non performance pieces are also concerned are also concerned with inflicting pain. A staircase made of knife blades, relief portraits made by pushing people's faces into lumps of clay. Okay, so she's just into really weird shit, which we kind of already knew anyway, But like.
Speaker 3: She's just an artistic person. Okay, I don't buy it, not even a fucking little bit.
Speaker 6: Luke, Hey, have you all done any research into Michelle Lammy?
Speaker 3: Why do I know that name?
Speaker 6: I sent a message to you on Patreon about it a couple of days ago. But apparently she's starting to raise her head. Jonathan bring up a picture of her real quick and short, everybody. Apparently, I'd be really interested to see what Zachary King has to say about her, because apparently she's one of the top dogs of of like Hollywood as far as uh the stuff that Zachary King was into. Really yeah, he brings up a picture of her. You're gonna you're gonna know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Did I spell that name right? Is it l A M M E Y? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think it's uh uh m I c h E L E l A M Y.
Speaker 3: That's her right there.
Speaker 16: That's the pictures of her right there, Jonathan. She's apparently been She's apparently the ones who like made him Eminem famous, Travis Scott, the Migos. She's in charge of like the music game, and she's in the fashion her husband does fashion.
Speaker 3: What on ever with her.
Speaker 6: Title of high Priestess of Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Look at those I can't tell if those teams are fucked up or if she meant to do that.
Speaker 3: That looks like bad Babies, trailer park, fucking ant like that. That looks like Daniellibergolie's like actual aunt.
Speaker 16: Oh God, have you guys seen the interview or have you have you? I think it's an interview, but where Eminem's talking about the witch that put her put something up his ass. No, I think he's referring to Michelle Lomie. He didn't say a name, but there's an interview with Eminem where he talks about he goes to a witch's house and he just starts feeling funny and he doesn't know what's going on, and like she has like these long ass fingers up his ass or something like that.
Speaker 6: It's I don't know, it's.
Speaker 4: I can't remember where I saw it. It was a while ago.
Speaker 3: So explain to me why and how this woman is even invested or in the No within the hip hop community. How is she a part of the culture. Somebody somebody explained.
Speaker 2: Oh, look at this Michelle Lommie. People think she's a witch that clones Hollywood's elites. Okay, sounds about right, Yeah, like clearly like black magic witch, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, at least her esthetics would lead us to believe so fucking weird ass people.
Speaker 6: Dude, I'm very interested to see if her fingertips are just painted like that or are they just rotting like that?
Speaker 3: That she's into Like, she's got all of the money in the world to be with these people in this way, and she could look like anything, and she chooses to look like that, Like that's okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that that one picture she That guy right there is actually her husband and he's got a pretty interesting story as well. Down below that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, left or right?
Speaker 6: Left?
Speaker 3: Yep, h feel like a real life noseparatsu up in this, bitch? What is this? Who are these people? Oh my god, we're doing a whole episode on this. We clearly must these people must be the most fascinating couple. Oh my god, what is this? Is just unhinged.
Speaker 2: By the way, if if anybody thinks that what I'm talking about on meta mysteries is this, No, absolutely fucking not.
Speaker 3: I don't know. This is not y'all. This is not y'all. But y'all be reading the same books they read.
Speaker 2: Though, No we're not what book?
Speaker 3: What book? I don't I'm not saying like I'm saying if you found these types of like forbidden text that these people are reading out of, you would make an episode out of it. But there's a reason for this. You're bringing light to it. You're just showing it for what it is. I'm not throwing Shaye Jonathan.
Speaker 6: No, not a lot of the like I guess you could say, like the grim wors that people like this are using. I don't think normal people would ever have access to this kind of thing.
Speaker 3: I don't even know anymore, dude. To be honest with you, there's so much information that's out there, and there's so much shit that claims to be things that it's not like. I'm actually kind of happy in a weird way. I am ecstatic that Jonathan's show does what it does because all they're doing is show in the world what is up. Take for what you want. Take the good, take the bad, take the whatever. But they are bringing light to things that I think a lot of people otherwise would have never heard of before. One hundred percent that.
Speaker 6: Is that is one hundred percent gollum right there.
Speaker 2: Dude, Bro, that is scary. Imagine that between your legs.
Speaker 3: Mm hm, Oh god, dude, why why would you say that out loud? Holy fuck? That's an image that's there now that's locked in.
Speaker 2: She looks like she's about to crawl out of my TV is the kind of character.
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 6: Love is the zero to one hundred real fucking quick.
Speaker 7: So her black fingers are a sign of like that she's actually killed and eaten people in a lot of traditional mint like ways of like old texts and stuff like. That's what it believes to a lot of people, like witches that are evil witches, their fingertips will turn black when they kill and eat people.
Speaker 3: Well, shit Lord had that look for a while, and I used to love her. Now I'm scared of her. Shit you love Lord the singer I love Lord loans bad No, Yeah, stands dad, Yeah, I did the ones that know about south Park. No, it's up, but uh yeah, No, she had that aesthetic for a while where like her fingers are black and like kind of faded into her hand color for a good bit there. I don't know if she's still rocking that look, but damn if that's that's supposed to signified, well.
Speaker 7: A lot of the rocks like like I mean, because I love in this moment, she does it too with her fingers and stuff. But it's believed to be like of black magic that it could be considered that you've had to kill somebody, or that you've killed and consumed that person's soul in a type of way, and that's why you start to pretty much rot from the inside out. But it's like a lot of people painted on. But there's like heavy symbolism when it comes to black fingertips, when it comes to the witch community.
Speaker 2: I kind of always assumed that Maria Brink was into that kind of shit anyway. Like she literally made a song that says, I must come fast, I'm addicted to meth. You know, do you remember that song? Else?
Speaker 3: I was like, what the lyrics were, I must.
Speaker 2: Confess I'm addicted to meth. Yeah, like, and it was like adrenalize me. And then I don't know, it's a fucking weird song, but.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I can't well.
Speaker 7: Then her but her and Chris motionless and white, which was like the love of my life. I love the man, but they super evil too, like cause their whole thing. They have a whole video where the whrror video if you actually break it down, I love that song and I love the video, but they're in the beginning they put on the mask in the front where he walks in and he's wearing a bunny mask, which a lot of times they wear a mask at the parties, and then they pour they have a syringe of blood that they put into the milk and he drinks it while she's in a schoolgirl outfit on the stage with blood on her and like there's she's like performing quote unquote for him, like they would in like a glasshouse setting, which is traditionally what a lot of people think happened to.
Speaker 8: A lot of sex traffickers, like.
Speaker 7: The children that are put into these rooms kind of thing. It's heavy symbolism for the community of that of that happening, but like there's no other Like there's a lot of different symbolism that are shown in videos and stuff with them too. In that video in particular, show a ton of symbolism for pedophilia and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 8: But you would have to know what you're looking for. If you didn't, you just love the video and be like it's great.
Speaker 3: So though that was the same with link to other pedophiles, or is this them bringing awareness to pedophilia.
Speaker 7: I mean they like no one gets big in any industry without like having to do something. I don't know if they are into the pedophile rings, but like she clearly is, Like I mean, I've seen her so many times in concert, and there's lots of symbolism in her concerts.
Speaker 8: There's not as much in.
Speaker 7: Motionless and white, but like if you look in their videos and stuff like that, you can definitely the spiral. Like the one video they put out was all about God and he was controlling like the fate of weighing their.
Speaker 8: Sins against him.
Speaker 7: But he had like he went through a whole thing where the pedophile spiral like that was on, like his head, on their.
Speaker 8: Clothes, stuff like that.
Speaker 7: Like if you don't know what you're looking for, everything just looks like a show. So but it seems like all the industry is linked together and pretty much anybody that's getting any kind of momentum, they have done something to get there.
Speaker 2: Agree, And remember whenever we had on Zachary King, whenever he was talking about the Pink video, what was the name of that song?
Speaker 3: I forget, but yeah, she had an actual like satanic wizard behind her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, looking like Papa Legba.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I will say there is one exception, and that's Jelly Roll because he built his career off a SoundCloud for nothing. I don't know about the corruption that he may have gotten into now, but I know that he broke out the right way.
Speaker 2: He seems like a genuine guy. I'll say that about Jelly Roll. Yeah, I love I love all his music. It's it's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Nicholas, do you think Pink is a dude?
Speaker 3: Very well?
Speaker 2: Could be very what them them fucking shoulders?
Speaker 4: Bro, come on, bro, So to be honest, there's nothing a little crazy with all the like all those hot celebrities are. And I'm not saying Pink is especially not right now, but like there's a lot of people are like everybody's a dude, But I think that one and like what I would bet ninety nine honestly, one hundred percent Michelle Obama's man, Yeah, I'm like probably eighty five.
Speaker 2: Well, let this picture work it for you, because.
Speaker 3: Dude, her whole second album was because she got shit on growing up because of her body. It's because she does have whier shoulders and because she does have the features that she has. But that's also why she's kind of taken on the tomboy roll because it's kind of the face she was given.
Speaker 2: Bro, bitch looks like Pat McAfee. Come on, like look at that.
Speaker 4: Oh man, there is a level of like celebrity too though that they they'll like basically chemically castraight males or do something or like whenever they're young, like they you know, if you have all these child trafficking going on, you know, you can acquire these children at a young age, groom them literally turned them into a woman from the get go, unethically obviously, and unsanctioned in ways, you know, wherever they have them, and you can have a start to finish like genetically male like and they can even do it like almost even in the I heard about them being able to do it like in vitro where they were able they would like introduce testoster or estrogen into a male fetus and have it come out born a different way because of the introduction of hormones. And they were like doing these kinds of things like in labs if you will. And uh, you ever heard of like a castrato.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's back in the day with the choirs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it's kind of like that, except you know, on the gender inversion side. And then they they groom these you know, whatever they've created unethically obviously, but into some of the celebrities that we see today, which is why it's so un noticeable, because they've been so feminized from from birth basically so. And one of the ways apparently that you can tell is like if they are a male, they have longer necks, like their nexts are longer if they're genetically male, and like the clavicle like they just have longer necks. And like if you look at Diddy's sons, they all look like that too.
Speaker 3: You know. It used to be that the celebrity nude leaks when they would drop, would confirm or deny any doubts. But now because of AI can't even trust that shit. You know, it's who knows. Maybe Pink is like a Jamie Lee Curtis situation. Maybe she was like her. I don't I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know either. Dude, Killery's con hair. You got a way in on this one shave that beaver.
Speaker 14: Yeah, just one thing I wanted to add, uh to go off what you're saying, electronic is one of the best ways to tell gender is the skeletal gender markers. Because you can change skin, you can change body shape. Classic surgery, collagen botox, right, all those things. You can add breasts, you can add hips, you can add an ass, but you can't change the bones. You can change some skeletal bones on the face. So if you're looking at somebody's face, men have what's called a brow ridge and they have deeper socketed eyes, and so there's some surgeries that a lot of trans people will do to if they're going male to female, to shave their brow ridge. But you can't necessarily change a lot of the skeletal gender markers within the body. So clavicles, men have a right across clavical, women will have a V shape clavical. Also, the hips, the spine. Men tend to have a straight up and down spine, women have somewhat of a curb spine. And there's also something about the hips and the posture in the way that they walk. So there's there's a someone on Instagram, Bright Green Barbie, that just deep dives on a bunch of celebrities and it's kind of interesting. It's really hard to tell though, because you know, obviously with cosmetics, it's you know, you can really change the appearance of someone. And it's also one of those things that like there's I think there's like seventeen skeletal gender markers something around along those lines. And like a man, a biological man can have a V collar, but they tend to have a straight across a straight across clavical So you can have different genders skeletal markers. But if the majority of the skeletal markers are biological male or biological female, it's one hundred percent, you know, with the biological markers that they that you can see. So there's this whole Yeah, you can deep dive dive into that if you know, if if anybody has spare time and has nothing to do on their hands, you can deep dive into that. But interesting, nonetheless, who knows.
Speaker 2: Big Mike has got to work on shaving down that Adam's apple because that's a little too obvious these days.
Speaker 3: Por or to a better job of duct taping a dog, like I mean, I thought the trans community had come a long way with tuck tape, but good god, Big Mike just did not get the memo before going on the Ellen DeGeneres show. Was wild. It's called tuck tape, dude, well, I mean duct tape, but in that community it's called tuck tape.
Speaker 2: You know, that's hilarious. The underwear the Target was selling.
Speaker 3: No, no, that they you.
Speaker 2: Know, I know what you're talking about. But remember when Target was selling that, that underwear that it was like to.
Speaker 3: God that I forgot about that. Yeah, oh my god, that's a real thing that happened to targe.
Speaker 2: Dude, Because yeah, it's basically like underwear that people were saying was being advertised to kids that wanted to.
Speaker 3: Change their gender or whatever.
Speaker 2: So you would have like a boy who has a wiener and then like you would wear this specific type of underwear that would do its very best job at tucking that somewhere else.
Speaker 3: But this also being feminine. It was in the children's clothing section.
Speaker 8: Yes, holy.
Speaker 2: But that's but that whole thing was kind of really probably infiltrated by Glisten, which was an organization that we have gone over a couple of years ago.
Speaker 3: Actually I guess it was about a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: Now, which is it's all a part of the whole the same shit that happened with bud Light, and you know they're.
Speaker 3: Coming for your kids. The alphabet people, excuse me, alphabet number and symbol people, because I think they're at like, I think there's a number two and a plus and a couple of other like emoticons on there these days. That group is coming for the children. I was literally just listening to you, said Rogan earlier. He just released an episode with the legionis Skanks. It's a comedy group. They started out the pod and they were talking about like how the far left is gone this far and whatever whatever. But like drag Queens story time, Okay, is it crazier that a grown man is like telling a group of kids' stories? Why does it matter that he's wearing a dress. It would be even not crazy at all if he as himself would just come read the book like the teacher would do or something like that. But the fact that the drag Queens are going at it with such such fervor to do story time at kids' libraries and get to the children and have children at these types of parades and events, and it's a it's a big thing where they're trying to get in at the young minds level. That's enough to say, like, Yo, what the fuck's happening here? So yes, that is absolutely something that was being sold in Target for a little while yeah.
Speaker 2: Dude, yeah, and yeah that that's that's a that's a fucked up rabbit hole to really go down into, because now you're starting to see that it is. It's it's really infiltrated by the government, like that. These are laws that are trying to be brought into uh, and they're trying to be They're trying to seem like they're inclusive, but it's really it's beyond that. It's beyond just celebrating you know, gay Gay Pride Month or something like that. No, it's like they're trying to convince your kids, and especially whenever you get the teachers on board, dude. Like people have been like getting papers that their kids have to fill out in their classrooms and it's like, all right, what is your gender? What gender do you want to be? What gender do you secretly want to be? And it's like asking these weird questions in schools and it's like why why are they doing this?
Speaker 3: And look, look, I am not saying anything about what somebody believes about that within themselves. That's fine, Fine, okay, it's fine, but listen to this and take this with whatever grain of salt you need. They are trying to feminize the boys in America and China is feeding their boys testosterone handover fist. You do with that information whatever you want, and you tell me what twenty years in the future probably will look like. That's all I'm saying, yeah pretty much.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it is h are, It is past midnight, and our carriage has turned back into a pumpkin. So we are going to wrap this bad boy up. It has been a great night with all of y'all. We love like all the different areas that it allows us to go, because that's the typical add brains that we are usually trying to avoid on episodes because we would like to stick on the point. But this kind of just lets our freak flag fly and just lets us be out in the wild amongst other conspiracy heads out there with their third eye all the way open in the wild as well. So we love having y'all on. This is a great time and we look forward to it every time. But Jacob, I mean anything, any parting words for you, sir?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just wanted to tell everybody, thank y'all for coming on. We love every single one of you. And if you're listening to this, it's probably Wednesday it's probably now the day as we're wrapping. It's actually already Wednesday, but you're probably listening to it a couple hours from now when it gets released and you're thinking, man, I wish I could be a part of this. I wish I could do this in some way, shape or form. We don't have to tell them where they could go.
Speaker 2: Well, if you don't know, now you know it's patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcast or rockfinn dot com slash cult of Conspiracy. You'll be able to see all of the videos, all of the h every time we share a link, you'll be able to see that kind of stuff. But the best part about it, you know, at least to the person listening, is is that you're absolutely missing all the ads. There's never any ads on Patreon or Rockfinn. You get to listen to it clean through. So if the ads are really like a thorn in your rear, then Patreon or Rockfinn would be where it's at. And it's also a great way to be able to keep us going. This is what we do full time, and we are completely devoted and committed to cracking all of these crazy codes, and they keep on springing upon us. They're not going anywhere. They're not going away anytime soon. We imagine they're only just gonna keep on ramping up, because heaven forbid we cover something from the nineties before we get some kind of ditty shit or some kind of Trump getting shot kind of stuff, or it's just constantly renewing itself. So this ain't going anywhere. And if you want to keep having that third eye all the way open, you want this kind of information just fed into your soul, then you come check out Patreon dot com or rockfin dot com. Both are in the show links below.
Speaker 3: And if you haven't already done so, please dear cult members at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shared the like, subscribe to comment, leave a post, lead review, share this with your friends and family, shaf us everywhere. Here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you, final aies and gentlemen who's already done so if you haven't done so now, and while you're at it, go check out Meta mysteries. Give Jonathan to love at his other show. Go check out the Cage to Night YouTube channel and give me the love there. There will be more videos, I promise, I'm getting after it. The point is the more activity we see, the more this can grow, and the more we can do this and make this cult a worldwide phenomenon more so than it already is. Now. We thank you for everybody who's already gone and done.
Speaker 17: So, Samuel, go ahead, sir, you know, like Chessea pull or wherever you are, into the lovely Cult family.
Speaker 12: It's an honored and spend every Tuesday with y'all. Much love from the Quick Boys.
Speaker 11: Also, y'all should really come check us out on Patreon where some time with young cult family.
Speaker 2: Amen, Amen, where the fuck are your pupils at?
Speaker 3: Sam, you high bastard.
Speaker 11: The more Asian I look, and god damn it, I look like a younger Keanu reeves off of Wish.
Speaker 17: I'm okay with it, and I've been dreaming been told that the higher I look, the more the more I look like Keanu, And I'm like, fuck it, I am going to lean into it, and hell yeah it is true.
Speaker 2: If you believe it, I will say that, sir, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Love you, Sir.
Speaker 16: I believe Sam said night about an hour ago.
Speaker 4: He's actually sleeping, but he's like still a lake.
Speaker 3: Bro the weeds keeping them up.
Speaker 2: Look this dude, he's Ricky from Trailer Park Boys All Day. Ricky literally died and somebody put a joint to his mouth and revived him.
Speaker 17: I mean, look, I no, I am known to stay up over twenty four hours out of time for no damn reason.
Speaker 12: I just live off of them hippie calories and pure anger. It is what it is.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, fuck.
Speaker 2: I heard them.
Speaker 3: Then, with that being said, this was another.
Speaker 2: Beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan and there's one very import extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 4: No Blas
Speaker 6: S