Speaker 1: SGKR Injury Attorneys proudly sponsors the Friday Night Drive. I met round you. We are ready to take on the insurance company for you and get you to the end zone.
Speaker 2: Visit US G A N A S SI N dot com, Gannison dot com.
Speaker 3: This is State Representative Steve Reich. Since twenty sixteen, it's been my privilege to represent the sixty third district in the Illinois House. I'd like to continue representing you, and I'm asking for your vote on November fifth. Thank you pay for.
Speaker 2: By citizens to elect Stephen Reich.
Speaker 4: Hello everybody, and welcome to the Friday Night Drive Western Suburbs podcast. This is Josh Welgy joined by Joe Bennett's on this lovely Tuesday afternoon. Joe, how you doing?
Speaker 5: I mean pretty good. I mean I've got a little eye infection, so I look a little weird compared to usual. And I know you probably a little weird to a couple of people because you're wearing your glasses today. But I mean, besides that everything else is doing for you.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, it's kind of weird. Sometimes I want to take glasses off. Sometimes I might to take them on. Just kind of depends, So we're gonna go without the glasses for now. But yeah, anyway, we're gonna be talking a lot of good football. Joey saw some great football ass Friday, some really huge games in our neck of the woods. I'm gonna start with you, Patavia Geneva. We were wondering last week if Geneva could finally end the run the Batavia's had on him for over a decade, and boy did they. Man, he was not expecting that final margin how to happen.
Speaker 5: I mean, it was just a crazy second half from Geneva and that was, you know, all they really needed. Before I get more into the details of the game, I first want to give an apology to the Geneva coaches because after the game was over, I actually got approached by a couple of the assistant coaches and they told me that apparently my words from the preview and also from six show kind of motivated them into making sure that they definitely got it. They called me out specifically, so you got to write, folks, but no, I mean, the game was an absolute chess match, which was how Booneborguson described how the game was possibly going to go. And that's exactly what ends up happening that first half. It was so cutthroat. Dare to say, you know, if any team made a mistake, there was something getting into the end zone. And that's what happened. The first drive that Geneva made it into the red zone, it was ninety three yards ended with a touchdown from talent Taylor. And then to end the first half, you know, Batavia was able to work their way down the field and they pulled off a Philly special in order to get you know, that touchdown. But once the second half hit, Geneva just kept the momentum that they had with the tea or with the people that came into a Bulldog stadium. They just took it and they just ran with it. I mean three touchdowns in the second half from Tony Chikino to Finnigan. Webner really controlled it. Michael Romorro basically dominated on the running offense, so he ended up with I think two hundred rushing yards for them, and it was just he even wanted it more in the end, and that suit came out on top to get their first win since twenty ten in the rivalry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, Geneva, they just everybody knew about talent hater coming the year, but they've really emerged as a team that's got so many weapons. Tony Chahino's to spend kind of a revelation and quarterback one of the best quarterbacks in the area. You know, Finnegan Webner keeps coming up big. Michael Romarro kind of knew about him going the year as a good running back. The other thing, too, is my goodness that their defense. I mean, nobody has been able to stop Patavia's rushing game with Nathan Whitwell this year and Geneva, I mean, what do you have like fifteen yards rushing twenty years rushing? That's something crazy.
Speaker 5: Officially on Max Preps it was thirty four, but I had them for twenty six, so it was anywhere in that range. Either way, it was under one hundred yards. Nobody's been able to do that this entire year. But Geneva put their foot down and was able to stop them. And on the other hand, you know, got their rushing game going, which is something that hasn't been really their strong suit throughout the year. Everybody's known them for their passing game. But Michael Rimorro showed up and it was like, I'm here too. Hello. So it was just a crazy game and it really showed the versatility of Geneva's offense and defense, and it'll be really interesting to see, especially with the playoffs, to see how far they go with that versatility.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I mean, the thing about is is that this was not like a fluky. You know, they had a lot of huge, big plays or whatever type thing. I mean, when you have a situation where you're back runs for almost two hundred yards and you hold down their running back to about thirty yards or whatever and and they running back like Whitwell, that's been such a huge part of what Batavia does. I mean that this was no fluke. I mean, they clearly showed that they were the better team. And and man, I mean, you know, obviously in six A, East Saint Louis is always sort of the elephant in the room, but Geneva is gonna be one of those teams that we're gonna be talking about capable of making a very deep run in six A. And I think this week that went over Batavia. I mean that that just affirmed that thought.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely, And I mean Steve Sussi has been talking about it a lot, you know, six A has usually been dominated by you know, East St. Louis and also Kerry Grow as of recently. But Geneva with a big win against a team that you know made the seven A States in Finals last year and has been looking just as dominant as they were last year. You know, getting a big win like this just shows how good they can be. And also on top of that, you know you kind of mentioned it, they changed up their game style. You know, they had fifty seven offensive plays when in each of their first five games they never had more than forty five, and they didn't rely on those big plays. So they showed that everything could be really good for the future. And it's really exciting to see what will.
Speaker 4: Happen, no doubt about it. So great win for Geneva last Friday. Also a great win for downs Grove North. The game that I was at, Downers Going North playing at York. It was another matchup of six of five and odd teams. Downs Grove coming away with a thirty five to fourteen win. And the two things that really set out for me in that game. Number one, Downers Grove North defense it's been great all year. It's only given up twenty one points. In six games so far. They don't excuse me, twenty eight points in six games this year. And I mean they gave up a flukey touchdown in the for Yorks first drive, kind of like a fumble guy picks it up, scores, you know, just kind of a weird, weird type play, and then they shut down York the rest of the game until the game was well in hand. Joe Edwards defensive lineman. There's been so many good Edwards that's come for through the Downs Growth program, including David Edwards is playing in the NFL now, But Joe Edwards really a guy that people are gonna want to keep an eye on. Defensive lineman, you know, big long type. I mean, he was living in the York backfield, made some really big plays. Jake Grigorio a really good linebacker for them that also ran for three touchdowns. They just got a they just got a tough defense. I mean, York is a team that's really been able to run on teams all year and they just weren't able to do it. Just just really hard to know his type defense. And on the other side, I mean, you know two things, you want to be a really great championship type team is a great defense and a really good quarterback and Downers Go North has one of the best quarterbacks in the state. They might have the best quarterback in the state that not named Jonas Williams, but Owen Lance, who was pretty darn good too. Threw for a couple of touchdowns, one at the end of the first half and then really the backbreaker end of the third quarter. Last play of the quarter, he finds Max Troe with a long deep one down the sideline and Owen Lance. The couple things I like about him. His release is so quick. I mean, if there is pressure, he's just getting the ball out. And the other thing that I like about him is that if he gets pressure, it gets flushed out of the pocket. He doesn't try to like make plays and aren't there try to force things into coverage. He'll just kind of chuck it to the ground, you know, throw it away. He's just a very He's not only a really talented quarterback. I mentioned a quick release, very strong arm. He's just a very smart quarterback. I mean, he's a kid that you know, you could easily see in one or two years is going to be playing for a Big ten program, which he is going to be at Minnesota. Just really like Owen Lance as a quarterback, and again, you get a great quarterback, you get a championship level defense. I don't know if this team, I don't know if this team is as good as a team that went to state last year. They might even be better than the team that went uh to the state finals last year. But just a really impressive win for downscow North.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely. And you kind of mentioned it last week that this matchup between Downscrode North and York was gonna be you know, the Trojan's first true test of the season, as you know, Yeah, yeah, exactly. They basically passed it with flying colors, and you know, it really showed how deep they are and how good they are, especially against teams that are, you know, up there in terms of the power rankings like York. It'll be really interesting to see how they do this week against Lions. A little sneak peak of what we're gonna be covering for feature games, but yeah, it'll be really interesting.
Speaker 4: Another big one in the West suburban silver and I mean I think Downers Rode North. I know somebody had said me on Twitter after the game, you know best in seven A. I mean, I think Mount Carmel is still going to be heard from until otherwise noted. I think they need to be recognized as one of the teams to beat, if not a team to beat in seven A. But Downerds Go North is right there. I mean, they're they're gonna be heard from. I think Batavia I'm not gonna I'm not going to count them out. Even after that loss last Friday, I still think Batavia is going to be a factor in seven A. But certainly Downds Go North. Uh, Joey, we we talked. I just talked about another big, big game in Elmhurst. There was another pretty big game in Elmhurst this past Friday. Saint Francis. I see Catholic really really big time rivals, you know, just kind of a you know, I don't know if they like each other, but they always play great football games. And Saint Francis came away with a really big win in that one, twenty one to thirteen, and kind of the story and at that game is I don't know if you saw, but Saint Francis was out there. Their star running back Tyrone Ransom, he missed the game. He ran for over thirteen hundred yards last year. But but Tivious Well stepping up running for over one hundred yards in that game, had the big touchdown, they kind of sawted the game away. I mean you mentioned like the depth of downers Rode North, how about the depth of Saint Francis said, A sophomore comes out the bench and I think you ran for close to one hundred and fifty yards. Really shows the depth of skill talent at Saint Francis between Tivious Caldwell, Tyvan Ramson when he comes back. I mean Brady Palmer we've talked about as a quarterback that stepped right in as a quarterback, done a great job. They have a couple of very good receivers and then they have Gavin Mule or the big tight end who all he has is like ten or twelve Division one offers. So just just a lot of talent for Saint Francis and Tivious Caldwell.
Speaker 6: Great game for that kid, Yeah, definitely, And I think it's a really big confidence vision for Saint Francis as well, because I mean we've, like we mentioned last week, this was a must win game for both of these teams.
Speaker 5: Obviously, Saint Francis had had two straight losses heat into that game and putting that heartbreaker against Providence Catholic last week, and then I see Catholic is obviously right on that fringe, right or right on the fringe of, you know, being one of those lower playoffs or lower teams in the playoffs. But Saint Francis proved that they really wanted to come out and get that confidence booster back. And you know, he kind of mentioned it with previous caldball, you know, coming off the bench and you know, being that producer that he needed to be for the team. And it really just showed the depth of Saint Francis and it will definitely be good to see what they can do with these next upcoming matches in the future.
Speaker 4: Another really good win in the Chicago Catholic League last Friday, Montini comes with a thirty four to sixteen win over Carmel Carmel uh Montini a team that's you know, there's just so many good teams in that that CCL e s SEC that sometimes they maybe get a little bit overshadowed. But we're talking about a team that last year reached the Class three A semifinals. And and really gave Byron a really great game in the semifinals. They have a sophomore quarterback to Israel Abrams that I think people are gonna want to kind of keep an eye on. He threw for two hundred and forty nine yards and three touchdowns. He's really started to come on as a playmaker, a guy that makes a lot of plays for them. They have they kind of really spread it around. They have a lot of different guys that they like to go to, but Israel Abrams, he's a kid that that, again, you know, keep an eye on. I think he just got an offer from Iowa State. I'm a feeling he's going to be getting more offers too. He's only a sophomore. But but that was a really good win for Montini. You know, kind of a hand Honestly, I picked Karmel in that game. Uh, just because Carmel. They got Trey Taylor, a great quarterback, and they're a real good team. But Mantini won pretty handily. That was a very impressive win for them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely, And Slate and you know you kind of mentioned it the office, are you know, the quarterback play was really good for them. Three touchdowns, in that game and with Montini obviously, you know, those back back losses against Marist and Fenwick we three and four might have been a little bit of a you know, a little confidence instead of booster, lowered their confidence a little bit. But back to back wins against Marmy and then this week against Carmel, it's definitely gonna be good for them heading into that lather half of the season. I believe They've got a pretty tough schedule coming up. They got Saint Dieter next week, I believe, and then they have Saint Lawrence also down the line as well. So it's definitely gonna be big for them to get a big win against Carmel and it definitely boosts their playoff chances for the future as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, they kind of struggled to put up points in their losses against Maris and Fenwick. I think they might have scored like nine against Maris and tan Or it wasn't that many, but the fact that they would put thirty four points last week. Again, I mentioned Abrams is kind of coming on as a quarterback for them. So again, a very very good win for them, A couple of really important wins. I thought last week that stood out to me. I'm gonna start with the game on Friday Night, a game that you know, it's funny. We get so caught up on our games and everything that's going on, kind of living our own and then you know, you check Twitter every once in a while just see what's going on, and there's always like one or two games. Ye're like, wow that that that kind of raised my eyebrows a little bit. The game that kind of raised my armbels last week was was Yorkville beating Manooka. Minooka is a team that came in undefeated five and oho Yorkville, they came in two and three. They were kind of really they were struggling, had some trouble running the ball. They have a new offensive line this year, and and Yorkville comes away with a twenty one to seven win. Notable in that game they ran for over two hundred yards in that game. They had a negative yardage rushing in two of their first five games, and to be able to run for that many yards in a game, that's a really good sign for them. And Yorkfille is a team that even last year, they they started two and three, but then they won their last four regular season games. They're a team that I could see coming on again. They seem to get better as the season goes on. But that was a very very big win for them because you know, you get to two and three. If they would have dropped the two and four, well, then you know math is starting to take over and and things are not looking so great for you. So that was a very big win for them. And then of course the other one I think we talked about on the podcasts last week. I feel like I've talked about this team every week because they've just had kind of an up and down year. Glenbard West able to come away with a thirty five to fourteen win over Hinsdale Central. Notable in that game Teyon Oriental. They're very fine senior running back. He got hurt at the very end of the week one loss to Bataviate a hand injury. I think it was a broken hand. He told me it was, but but he came back last last week. He ran for sixty yards and a touchdown. He threw a forty one yard touchdown. They they like to use him in different areas. I mean, he's a running back, but they wit to use as a Wildcat occasionally, but so that's now their second win in a row. They're two and four. But as Nather has taught everybody last year, zhe and four does not end the season for anybody. But they're two and four now. The schedule, you know, they play York this week, so that's a tough one, but it gets a little bit more favorable the last two weeks of the season. At this point, I like Gleenbard's West chances of getting into the playoffs either four and five or potentially five and four if they're able to beat York this week. But I'm not getting You know, when a team makes the playoffs sixteen years in a row under a head coach's it's wise not to give up on them after four weeks. And I what, I was getting very close to giving up on them. But I think I'm back on the hilltop of train. Hey, football fans, listen up. I'm top there. And I drive a Hawk. I got it from my friends at Hawk Folkswagen. So drive what I drive. Drive a Hawk off Volkswagon on Jefferson Street in Joliet or online at HAWKVW dot com.
Speaker 1: Be the hass clothing brand based right here in Chicago Land that specializes in custom apparel. So if you need your logo on team apparel, hoss co is the place to go. Visit bethehass dot com and use code Friday Night for twenty percent off your order.
Speaker 4: They have it all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think the return of Peon Oriental is definitely good reason to get back on that train. But like you mentioned, that game against Dorky is going to be big for them as well, because I mean, writing that two game win streak, even as a team that you know that hasn't had the most success this year against teams that have done really well last season, you know this is going to be a really big game for them, and it'll be something that you know, we're gonna have to keep our eyes on in order to make sure that, you know, if something big happens, we're on top of it.
Speaker 4: Next week. Yeah, any other Week six games that kind of stood out to you before we dive in a Week seven.
Speaker 5: With the Patavia Geneva rivalry, we had a couple of other rivalries happening in the Decay Conference that you know kind of pop my eyes out. Saint Charles North defeated Saint Charles East for their fifth consecutive game. They ended up winning forty two to seven, things to five touchdowns from Ethan Plub. They moved up five and one on the season, very sneakily, you know, a top of or near the top of the Decay Conference. And you know, from the way that they're looking there's a really good chance in that Week nine matchup against Geneva if they win, they'll potentially have a share of the Decaying Conference and that's gonna be really interesting to watch. And then also on top of that, we had Warnville South defeat Wheaton North for the second straight season. You know, it's a pretty dominant fashion, winning thirty one to six in that game. So, you know, a couple of interesting results happening through the Decaying Conference, but really good week of football overall.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it kind of leads us into Week seven, a game that I believe you're going to be at Geneva Is hosting Wheaton North, and I mean right now, it's sort of like if you're doing a stock report, Geneva Is stock is going up up up where Wheaton North. I mean, unfortun after a pretty good start of the year, they've kind of had a couple of really difficult weeks. I mean, Batavia really kind of smacked them around a little bit, and then Wheat and Warneville South beat them last week. So maybe the Falcons you start to kind of get worried about them. But I've kind of learned the Dukene Conference that just when you think you got things figured out, you don't have things figured out. So I'm very curious to see what's going to happen. You know, what do you think about that matchup as you go into it.
Speaker 5: It's definitely going to be really interesting to watch. I mean, you know, Wheaton North came into or Wheaton North defeated Juveniva last year. That was their second loss that the Vikings suffered last season, and it was in a pretty you know, heartbreaking fashion, I believe. I think they scored they scored the game winning touchdown in the fourth quarter to go up by one, I believe, and that basically secured it or for Wheaton North. So you know, like you mentioned anything that's possible in Dukane Conference, but I can are. But Geneva is just on the highest of highs right now, and Wheat North, I'm sure is on the lowest of lows and once they turn that around as quickly as they can. So it'll be really interesting to see how they respond after two straight weeks of beginning.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, that's gonna be a game that I mean, you're gonna be there, so I'm definitely gonna become an eye on. But that's gonna be a game that I'm keeping an eye on. Friday. Is that that Geneva Wheat North game. Another matchup in the Westerburn and Silver that you mentioned a few minutes ago. That that's a big one, one of the biggest ones in the areas. Downers Go North, Uh plays Lions Township. Both those teams six and zero Downs Go North. I'm not mistaken a six and Z for the first time since two thousand and three, which is many moons ago. So it should be a fun one. I mean, I really like Downers Go North, the way they're playing with their defense, the way Old Lance is coming together as a very good quarterback. But Lions Township, I mean, you know, they got a really good defense, They're pretty physical. I like their quart of Dom Pitt Pitt. We've gotta Butcher's name. I'm just gonna say, Don Pisciotti and and hope that I pronounced it correctly. He's been really good as a first year starter, and Travis Stam Illinois State recruited receiver, one of the best receivers around. They're gonna Lions Township. You know, they're gonna have to really open it up and really get the ball to Travis and kind of spread the ball around because that down As Grove North defense is tough. If you think that you're gonna go into a game and hey, we're just gonna run the ball thirty times and that's the way we're gonna win, well you're gonna go away very disappointed because because their defense is that good. I like Downers Going North in this game, but I'm just very interested to see because Downsgow North has already played York, where Lions Township has not played down As North or York. So I think I have a little bit more data on Downers Grow North than I do on Lions Township. So I think I'm gonna learn a little bit more about Lions this week. I already know a little bit more about down As Go North, but but but yeah, that should be a fun one Friday night at down As Grove.
Speaker 5: Definitely I mean Lions has, you know, kind of been one of those teams that, you know, even though they are sick to know, they've picked up their offense a whole lot throughout the latter half or as the season has gone on. I mean, they had close wins against week more of the Southern Kinsdale Central in the first two weeks that were decided by one score, and that these past two weeks fifty nine to nothing win against pro Vicia West and then a forty nine to fourteen win last week against oak Park. I mean, it was just it seemed like one of those things where it's play. You know, as the season has gone along with their offense has been a little bit more potent to getting into the end zone. But against the big against the relatively powerhouse team like Downers grow Up North, it'll be interesting to see if they can keep that offensive moment. To Burley.
Speaker 4: Yeah, another game Friday, the game that I'm going to be at Oswego, which is six and zero playing at Yorkville again. Alluded to a few minutes ago that coming off of a really good win over Minoka as we go six and all, but you know, they played some pretty close to the vest tough games the last two weeks against playing Field North and Bowling Brook just kind of the game just kind of hung around and hung around, and then they were finally able to come away with a win. So, I mean, I'd like their defense a lot. Their defense has been great all year. I think their offense is gonna need to kind of step it up a little bit because Yorkville. You know, I know Aswego probably comes in its favorite, but Yorkville has really had their number the last couple of years, including last year. And I talked to Yorkville uh luke Zuk, who's a really good senior safety and running back, and they kind of feel condy. They feel a little sneaky confident about this game. They they know they've beaten Oswego the last two years, so they bring that conference to that game. Obviously, it's it's a big game for Usuego. They want to stay undefeated. They're they're going towards their first conference title, and I believe five it's been it's been a few years, maybe three or four years since they won conference. On the other side, Yorkville, I mean they're three and three. They're in a little bit better shape than they were at this time, but there's still three and three. There's still a lot of work to do. That's going to be a really good game, a big game, and I'll be very surprised if it's not a low scoring game because both of those programs, both those teams hang their head on defense. Should should be a fun one. Looking forward to that one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can mentioned the uh you know, be expected to be a low scoring game. I mean the past couple of games for US we Go has been relatively low scoring. I mean after that Juliet Central game, I mean they've only had what twenty one to twenty two points in their last two wins. But no, I really expect this to be a really interesting game, especially with Yorkville already defeated one undefeated team so far this season and hopefully looking to get another one off with the Panthers. So it'll be interesting to see if they can pull it off again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are the games are you looking at this week? That that that Friday night when you're at Geneva you're gonna be keeping an.
Speaker 2: Eye on.
Speaker 5: New In the back of my mind that I was like, hmm, this will be really interesting to watch. The first one it's gonna be another c C L E. SEC game. It's gonna be Marmion and I see Catholic. If that game is gonna be coming up on Friday night, that one's gonna be really interesting. Marmion, of course, is four and two on the season in their first season under Adam Guerra, and Icy Catholic is looking to get anything going really or for the most part, especially after that, you know too and four starts of the season. So I think it'll be really interesting Marmion. If they get this win, it makes the path to the playoffs a lot easier for them. They've got a couple of tough matchups in the next coming weeks, so it'll be really So this will be a really big confidence booster for them and will hopefully get them in a bear shot to make the playoffs. Meanwhile, Icy Catholic needs this win in order to get that chance in the future. And the other one that I think will be really interesting is going to be it's gonna be Caitlin and Rochelle actually out out West a little bit. So Caitlin is started off the season four no therefore and two now after two pretty big losses to Morris at Sycamore over the past two weeks. Meanwhile, Rochelle is five and one and is coming off of a big win against Morris, who beat Caitlin fifty to ten. So Rochelle's kind of writing that I right now and has gotten themselves into or into the conversation of potentially be on or being on the top of that Interstate eight. So it'll be really interesting to see how these two teams match up this week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Rochelle, that was another one of those eye opening wins last week. They really took it to Morris pretty good and really show that they're going to be a team to watch out for in whatever bracket they end up with. But you mentioned Ic Catholic. I mean, they're a program that it hasn't been a matter of are they going to get to the playoffs the last several years. It's going to be a matter of just how deep they are and can they start book reservations for wherever the state championships are because they've been such a regular there. But man, they're sitting right now at two and four. They still got to play Saint Rita. They still got Saint Viader. I mean, this is this is about its close of a must win game, them going to Marmoning as he possibly can get Icy Catholic playing Marmy, and I mean Marmion's four and two, so they're probably feeling pretty good. And they still got Leo lef which is in all likelihood to win, So a pretty good chance for the playoffs for marm And so you know, Marmia can kind of be that team that says Icy Catholic, you're not going to the playoffs this year. This week. I'm sure they like to do that because I see has been you know, one of those, you know, top level programs for a number of years. But uh, another game in the CCO I'm really keep an eye on is Bennett is hosting Fenwick. Both of those teams kind of sneaky quietly coming along at five and one. I mean, Fenwick is a program, a team that they're about a minute away from being undefeated against the close Loft against Joey with Katholic, Bennett's on lost, you know Cana Mount Carmel's, So it's gonna be a fun one. Uh. You know, it's pretty good players, good quarterback. Bennett's got a good one. Uh, Fenwick's got a good one as well. So that's another one that I'm you know, just kind of seeing, like I like both of those teams, and let's just see if I like one of them just a little bit more out of this week. So so yeah, a lot of great stuff going in a Friday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely, And I mean you meant you allude to it been like just a minute off from you know, basically being sick to know they looked really good in their wins throughout the season. I mean, grinding out a victory gets Montini Catholic a couple of weeks ago and then handing it to the Saint Lawrence last week and thirty seven fifteen one, so you know, both these teams have a lot of momentum heading into this game, and it should definitely be an interesting one to look at.
Speaker 4: Should be a lot of fun. Weather's getting a little bit colder.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: I was very stupidly or shorts still as Friday's game, and I was really regretting around nine thirty a nights. So the weather's getting a little bit colder. Games are getting a little bit more important as we get late in the year, So it's gonna be a lot of fun. Looking forward to it. I'm going to be back here tomorrow with Steve Seucie looking ahead too Week seven around the State, and then Steve Whom and Matt Rhadall will be back on Friday night for the live stream from nine thirty to eleven. Of course, Joel and I will be on the sidelines, probably bundled up a little bit more than I was last Friday. So again, thanks everybody for joining us Western Suburbs Podcast for Joe Bennet's I'm Josh Welly, have a great Tuesday afternoon.
Speaker 2: Do you ever wonder where the profits go when you shop at a big box store? Hi, this is Patty from Oliver's Corner Market. When you shop at Oliver's you can rest assured that the profits stay local, supporting other local businesses and charities. Find us at the Corner Britta and Bradshaw and Dixon.
Speaker 7: My property taxes have gone through the roof. I spend more and get less every time I go to the grocery store. Democrats in Springfields keep telling me that inflation is due to greed instead of out of control spending, and that high property taxes are the price we pay for good schools, not because of unfunded mandates. Democrats have run this state for years, and all we have to show for it is higher taxes and less money in our wallets. This year, I'm voting to throw out my Democratic state rep I'm voting Republican
Speaker 3: Paid for by citizens, to alect Stephen Reich