Speaker 1: Here we go, five o'clock on a Friday, thanks for hanging out with us. As we uh, we've got one more hour before we get out of here for the weekend. It's like the Bullet County just came out of me right there. We got another r another hour, the show, another are. Uh, there's no U in that ano there are It's kind of like an area of Bullet County Mount Washington. That's what a lot of people who love Warshingtons call it. Yeah and uh uh, I remember it's stood. It's one of those things where I kind of like stopped in my tracks and tracks and realized, Okay, that sounded really bad, and I kind of think that that wasn't just like a slip up. I think that's kind of how I say it. So now I'm really really self conscious about a certain word oil, because I would say old get go, get your old change, get you old changed.
Speaker 2: I feel like you gotta you really gotta go the extra mile to say oil. It just comes out of my mouth.
Speaker 3: As all all all.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So they used to make fun of me in Arizona for saying that.
Speaker 1: All. They don't like that twang. Huh.
Speaker 3: They're not huge on it.
Speaker 1: Well, they are probably enjoying much better weather there right now than we are.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they're laughing at us. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: They might be freezing in that that forty nine degree fifty one degree weather. You know, those Arizonians, they're spoiled. Yeah, I mean I saw earlier. I pulled out my phone to look at the weather for the next week, and I think next week we're gonna be like more so in the forties, maybe one day in like the fifties, which isn't like great, but man, it's a big upgrade.
Speaker 1: Than what we've had the last few days. I mean, I don't I mean, I'm getting soft man, because I've always loved cold weather, not to where I'm like, yeah, give me, give me negative wind chill. But you know, this time of the year, the wind or the winter and the snow, I just think it's beautiful. I love Christmas, and I've usually been you know, not I don't walk outside in ten degree temperature and say, hell, yeah, this is great. I love it. But I've just been able to kind of, like, you know, find the positives of it as far as the Christmas season, and I think snow is beautiful. I love snow days when I was a kid, but man, this week has really kicked my ass to where I'm like, yeah, I'm not built like I once was. I'm not ready for this cold weather. But we have actually had to be honest with the last few days been crazy cold.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the wind doesn't help either. It's been a wind chill.
Speaker 1: Like last night, whenever I was leaving dinner with the family, I mean, I realized I was the one visibly like bothered by the cold more so than my young children and my wife. And I'm like, damn, you gotta got tough enough. It's gonna be. We're only at December. We haven't even got to like the most brutal stretches of winter, which, to be honest, though, I don't think we'll have many days that could be as cold as we've had the last few as far as windshield, because it's been in like the twenties thirties, but the wind shill has been even worse than that. So anyways, it's probably really cold outside right now, and I'm happy that I'm here in front of a a little cold, little little space here all right, it's coffee and company. We are feel about Thorton's here on Sports Talk seven ninety nit Coffee Thugh Austin Montgomery alongside as we take him till six o'clock, get you out of here for the weekend, A big weekend it is. I found myself listening to the Pat McAfee show earlier today, and I don't usually listen to to Pat McAfee, not not because you know, I mean, I have a lot of respect for what he's been able to carve out, and his career has taken off and he's a big time star. It's just not really something I seek out when it comes to listening to his show. But I did have it on on YouTube earlier when I was down here in my home studio getting some things rearranged, and Nick Saban was on with him, and then SANKI Commissioner Greg Sankee if the SEC was on with him, and I found myself really just wanting to, you know, disagree with a lot of the things that were said, especially by Sanki. But I'm torn because I don't think that the SEC should get beneficial treatment based off of the league just always being believed to be the best league in college football, which it is. I also don't think that any of that should matter. You should not get the benefit of the doubt from what you've done in previous seasons results in this current season, it should all that is all that should factor into the college football playoff. But I was a little torn, as I mentioned, because I do believe that the teams in the SEC that have taken two or three losses are better than some of the teams that are in a better position seemingly in these rankings, that are in the Big ten, or maybe even you know, I don't know, maybe even in actually I guess it's just the Big Ten, to be honest with you, or Notre Dame, like Notre Dame, you know, I feel like they've they've somehow Notre Dame used to be the team that everybody would lose their mind about when it comes to like they always get, you know, special treatment, and why are we going to put them in again? They're just gonna get the rest kicked, And like, I feel like they've been just kind of sliding under the radar as a team that has you know, a decent win. They're winning against Texas A and M is all right, but other than that, what's their best win? Louisville USC. I mean us see them wants to get rid of Lincoln Riley, but they can't. So like Notre Dame has a loss to Northern Illinois and they've just kind of been planted in there and nobody seems to bring them up, which doesn't matter. You complaining about it wouldn't change the committee's mind. But I think because they're the only independent that's ever going to have a shot, that they're kind of just penciled in now. And look, they're not penciled in no matter what happens. But they started out ranked in a good spot and they never lost after the NIU game, and that's just led to them being able to kind of just have a firm spot in this playoff that nobody's questioning. But like, if they get blown out in their first game, whoever they end up playing, like, I wouldn't be shocked at all, because I don't think Notre Dame is really that good. So I don't think that the SEC is like a fraud league and that people who claim that it's the best league or out of their mind, because I think it is the best league, but it shouldn't. You shouldn't just like these coaches, I get while they're lobbying for their school, Like I get all that, I got. Some of the stuff that's put out there is kind of nonsense, to be honest with you, Like Lane Kiffin doing Lane Kiff and stuff. I mean, he's kind of in a different different lane. No pun intended, because he's just he's a character himself. But you know, seeing what the head coach at South Carolina has been saying, Shane Beemer, like, I get why coaches are gonna do that. Why would you not use your platform to say something that might actually impact the committee's decision, might impact their way of looking at it, like there's no harm in trying, But more often than not, they just throw out the well you can't tell me, well, yeah I can, like I mean, doesn't matter, Like I can tell you that you got three losses and that's all that matters, Like you're you know what it could have should have? And it all comes back to if, in fact, these coaches that just want to yell aloud, yell at the top of their lungs, like look at our league, Look how great it is. What do you mean you're telling me a Penn State team and an Indiana team, they're they're better you you know you're not wrong, but again, like why play the games like you know you're in the SEC. You know you're gonna have a tough schedule if you have three losses and a Big ten team has one? Like sorry, And they always are very selective about what they choose to include in what they choose to leave out, like Lane Kiffin. I mean, he went on his whole rant about how the SEC you know, about how his team should be in, and just kind of left out that he lost at home to a terrible Kentucky team like you have. And that's what's crazy is that, like that lost to Kentucky for Ole Miss is substantially worse than the Alabama loss to Vandy. It's substantially worse than the Alabama lost to Oklahoma. Like your lost to Kentucky is probably the worst power for loss of any team that is in the top fifteen or twenty. No. I mean, I notre name is in there, but they're not. I mean they're a power they're a power team, but not in a power conference. So I'll bring all this up to say, I think the real issue here is that people can claim that the AP pole is meaningless now, it's worthless. It's not at all. I mean it. You know how often times into life have you heard people say that, you know, perception is reality. Well, the perception of these teams is based off the preseason ap pole, and teams just start out at certain spots, and the committee isn't supposed to reference that, but you know they do, or they maybe they don't pull it up in their meetings and reference it, but like it's in their mind. Penn State was a preseason top ten team, right, Penn State hasn't done a damn thing this year to earn anything. They've beaten teams on their schedule that they're supposed to beat. I don't think they're a bad team, but Penn State's the best example of a team that is quite literally going to get into the playoff because of where they started out.
Speaker 3: In the rankings.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's just the way it is now. They did kind of fall into the Big Ten Championship game because Ohio State lost to Michigan. But like I think the ap pole, like we should have no ranking at all of anything until we get the College Football Playoff rankings. Whenever they give us the first edition of it, and you can't stop anybody from putting out I mean, I could put out a top twenty five every day. I mean, I don't think anybody would give a damn and I wouldn't blame them, But I'm just saying, like, you can't stop the AP poll from happening. But that kind of stuff that people just claim is meaningless, it is. It isn't because again it creates there's not enough data points within a twelve game college football season for there to be a whole lot of shakeup. So again, Penn State's the best example. They have remained where they are based off of just being that highly ranked when it started. The only losses that they have, in fact, do they have one loss or two? I think Penn State has just the one loss to Ohio State at just one. Yeah, and the other wins. I mean, what's Penn State's best win. I mean, we pull it up here. And I'm not picking on them because you know, Indiana could be in the same boat. Indiana has no win word to.
Speaker 3: Speaking USC when they were ranked, that's like the.
Speaker 1: Only yeah, and they should have lost they were I think they were getting killed early down. Yes, yeah, Like if you're propping up USC as your best win, like that's kind of telling. But again, there's not enough to move them out because in the same thing with Indiana, Indiana doesn't have the same situation. They didn't start at highly ranked, but Indiana just kept winning and having a really gutty record and it wasn't that they were beating teams that were jumping them up. But sure enough, you get to the end of the year, there's only a handful of teams that don't have a loss. They're one of them, and they happen to play in the Big Ten. So it's really there's really it's really nobody's fault. That's just we put together this college football playoff with everything being so subjective, and I know at the end of the day, we're gonna get some really good football games. We're gonna have teams playing on their state, on their campus and their home stadium for a college football playoff game. That's gonna be awesome. But also, I mean you got to keep in mind, like I don't know if people are gonna claim that the process and how they decided, like how this all came together was the right way now, well probably won't really care when it's all said and done, because there's gonna be nobody left out of the field of twelve that you feel like could actually win the national championship. I mean, we won't know that for certain, but I don't think you're gonna be able to make a great case to where you can say they didn't get in. In man, they could have won it all. I mean, you might find somebody making that argument. So I think just those that want to tune in and watch and enjoy the college Football Playoff expanded to twelve teams, I think you're gonna be entertained, and I think it's gonna be great. You're gonna always find fans out there that feel like their team didn't get a fair look because of the bias towards the SEC or whatever it may be. But I just, I mean, I want them to revisit it. Not because I think, you know, my team was screwed or any certain team was screwed. But this was a real eye opener to just how subjective this is, to where like, if you're gonna have a committee to it, just tell us from the jump you're not taking you know, You're you're just gonna base it off of what you believe in, what you think, and that's that's just it, because there are so many examples of things you can't make sense of, and these are teams. There's teams that I think are incorrectly ranked, but they're not in the top twelve, they're not in the top fifteen. They're like, you know, fifteen to twenty five. But it still just shows that, like there's got to be a better way to determine who is the twelve best teams. But more people talking about it is better for the product. And there's going to be a ton of people that watch it, so they're probably not viewing this as I mean if people are complaining about the process and complaining about certain teams not getting in, but yet you still got countless people watching it, and it's a huge success when it comes to ratings and viewership. That's all they care about. All right, quick break, We'll go back on the other side. Talk a little basketball. Louisvill's got do coming up on Sunday. Yikes. Hopefully they can win, but I don't believe they will. But I was wrong about the Indiana game. I thought that would be a loss, and they killed them. So maybe we get the same result. I doubt it, but we shall see Kentucky's guy Gain Zagamar and I. That's a big game and something else I want to get to. We'll get an update to this drama. If you guys haven't heard, there's a standoff between Mike Gundy and Oklahoma State Bill Belichick interviewed for the North Carolina job. That's insane, So we'll try to finish strong here on a Friday, it's Coffee and Company. Feel about Thorton's right here on Sports Talk seven ninety. You're listening to Coffee and Company with Nick Coffee on Sports Talk seven nine day. I am someone that is very appreciative of everything that I have I do. You know, I've got a lot to be thankful for. But at times there are some things that I see that I read about that really just remind me of how poor I am compared to, you know, those that have an insane amount of money. And this story here is one of those things that has made me feel like, well, I don't feel that poor. I just feel like I'll never be able to relate to this. So I guess more than anything, there's just some jealousy. But this story is wild So ESPN dot com is reporting that there's a better, a sports better in the state of Kentucky, right here in our state, that has made an insane wager, meaning an insane amount of money. There is a gentleman here in Kentucky that is bet three point one million dollars on the Eagles to defeat the Carolina Panthers on Sunday. It's one of the largest bets ever reported on an NFL regular season game. Circa Sports took the wager on the Eagles money line yesterday afternoon at minus seven hundred odds, which means this this person would net about four hundred and forty three thousand dollars. So says here's the bet. The bet for a Sunday's game in Philadelphia is believed to be one of the largest ever placed on an NFL regular season contest. There have been larger bets placed on the Super Bowl, but not regular season. So just say, yeah, I got to play here. Let me drop three point one million on it. Like, imagine what kind of money you have to blow Now, it is a safe assumption that they will win that game. It may be the safest money line bet you'll find on the NFL schedule this week. But imagine if it doesn't hit and you've just lost three point one million dollars. Also, just kind of thinking out loud here, I wouldn't be shocked if I mean, I don't know, I shouldn't have said. I'm going to back up a second. I'll tell you what I was gonna say. But I realize now that it probably would have been maybe not foolish to say. But there's a lot of people have a lot of money that you wouldn't know about, like people who are really rich, really wealthy, I should say, because I think wealth's a little bit of a different level than just rich. And I guess it's all subjective to what you think is rich and what you think is wealthy. But I just feel like that's somebody we may know, Like he may be somebody that is because you could be one of the top ten most you know, the wealthiest people in the state of Kentucky, and there's a good chance people know who you are because you've probably had a very successful business, maybe you come from a very wealthy family. But I'm just dying to know who this person is, and maybe we find out, maybe it's already out there and I just haven't seen it yet, but yes, three point one million dollars slightly more than I've ever wagered on on a game. I mean the most I've ever bet. It's probably one hundred bucks and it was technically like my money that I bet with, But that's money that like, I'm betting after I've already been on a streak, like when the when the the account has has has gotten a little healthy, you know what I'm saying, gotten gotten to where I can I can take that kind of a risk, And yes, it is a big risk, but it's not to the point where like I'm now gutted and I have no money left in the.
Speaker 3: Account, when you have some house money exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that house money. So yeah, I'm now I mean, am I an a hole for wanting the Panthers to win? Yeah, like I just you know, I am a loser going to happen. I am a loser for that because all that would do was mean that the books are getting healthy and we're not. And technically it's always going to be us against the books, right, we got to ride and hope to take them down. And so far, despite the fun and the enjoyment that we get from wagering on sports and some of the money we've been able to put in our pockets. There's doing a lot better than us. It's a very profitable business for those that are you know in the UH in the sports betting world.
Speaker 2: Did you did you win that one hundred dollars bet? Yes, okay, I'll look at that.
Speaker 1: I I had this was in never got that one. I had two straight years. And I'll explain myself because I don't I don't want you know, I don't. I don't bet that. I mean usually I'm betting ten fifteen bucks twenty occasionally, and it just depends on, you know, what what the action is. But I for two straight years in two thousand and twenty two. In twenty twenty three, I had a really really good run in college basketball where I was doing well in the regular season and then I did really well in the tournament and then I would just cash out. So before it was legal, and I used to be UH, I used to be affiliated with Fandel Sportsbook. We would go to the Beltaia Casino do some shows. You came out and did a show with this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 1: Uh. That was awesome, And I don't know if it's it felt I don't know, this is weird, but for some reason bet when it wasn't legal in Kentucky and we had to cross state lines to do it, it was more fun. It wasn't convenient. It was silly that other states were benefiting from it. Like the convenience is better now and I wouldn't have it any other way, knowing I can just pop open an app and do it from the comfort of my home, or go to a sports book here and do it. But there was something about like feeling like you were breaking the law. Yeah, you know, you're doing something under your parents knows. Yeah, I mean it just felt kind of awesome. When you would win, It's like you were stealing money or something. So what I did was I would build up to where during the regular season I would have you know, I'd have losses along the way, but like I would have a pretty decent amount of money in the account to where I knew going in for two straight years. All right, Look, I don't bet on anything other than college basketball in college football, the NFL, and college basketball is about to be over. So I'm going to empty out the account after it's done, so I knew, okay, I've got this much. Like. So what I did was I put one hundred dollars on every I did a one hundred dollars parlay on every Sweet sixteen game, and I got all of them right.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: I remember that, yeah, And I like I ended up. I ended up doing the Elite eight games, and I got one of the day one of the days of Elite Eight games. I did another parlay and got that right. I did not get the other day of the Elite Eight games correct. And then in the Final four it's just two games, of course, I got those two right. And then in the championship game, I took North Carolina money line over Kansas and they were up double digits at halftime and lost and they were underdogs, by the way, So that fell apart. But at that point I think i'd put like sixty or seventy on it. But I was still able to. I was still able to end the college basketball season after the National Championship game and withdraw what was left in my account, and it was like twenty eight hundred bucks. Like it was a you know, I don't know about you guys, but that was a lot of money for me, and I had another year before that where I did not that good but decent, you know, not that good, not that much money, but still doing well. And then last year I made a little bit of money, but you know, it was not anything close to what I had done before. So for some reason, I was better at betting on college basketball before we you know, we had we could legally do it here. But yeah, just seeing somebody bet three point one million dollars gives me anxiety, Like it's not my money. And if you have that money to bet, then you're you're clearly doing okay or you've I mean, can you what what's the scenario where that bet is not just like play money?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you have three million of.
Speaker 1: I mean, somebody's already brought up a point on the text line that that I that that I don't quite understand, but like maybe it's like a desperation because they need that. No, you're not desperately betting three million dollars because you need one hundred and forty four grand, Like it just it's you know, I I don't know why that would be. It didn't make any sense to me, Like, you know, like they're claiming that this is that they got it. They need this much money right away. Well, no, they already have that much money because they're betting three million dollars like it's it's insane. I will say this, I remember that year that I'm that I'm referring to where I did really well. I did. I mean, this probably won't sound believable to some people, but I did bet on Kenny Payne once because I had a buddy who was going in with like five six guys to where they were putting up a lot of money on one bet. Like I've never I have friends who we we ride each other's parlays and we when we you know, we share gambling picks and that kind of stuff. It's kind of like a it's something I really enjoy doing. But I've never, like, you know, met up with guys and been like, all right, we're putting you put this much money in ten grand this and that. But I don't and I still don't know what the amount of money was. But I got a phone call. Uh because I know this guy through another friend, and I would say, he's a he's a he's an acquaintance, he's a friend of mine too, but like we don't talk on the phone, but he got my number and he called me. He was like, hey, nick, I got somebuddies here were thinking of taking louis of money line tonight. What do you think. And I'm like, do you know Kenny Paynes the coach, and that they're one of the worst teams in the country and they only have three wins on the season, and he was like, yeah, but we think that they may get it done, Tony, and I'm like, well, I mean, I wouldn't do it, but if you were going to take a risk, this would probably be the right time to do it. Because it was Louisville Clemson. It was the night the twenty thirteen team was honored more fans than ever there for that team, meaning that bad team, not the Louisville team that won the title, And there was good energy and they played well and they won, and he ended up calling in the postgame show and he didn't disclose the numbers. But I couldn't tell him to take that bet and then me not take it myself. And I was like, I feel really bad giving you any kind of advice, and they were like, oh no, trust me, Like we know the risk going in, but we just, you know, we didn't know if maybe you were aware of an injury or something or a player not playing. And I'm like, no, I just know that they're bad. But I said, you know, maybe there is going to be some magic there because they are honoring the twenty thirteen national championship team, and they did, and I've put fifty on that and it paid. I mean, Louis was as you could expect. Louill was big time underdogs in that game. So I put fifty on it and that paid pretty handsomely. I was at a derby party last year at it was this guy's house who I was at that did this bet him and his buddies, and I overheard them discussing what the total payout was for that, and I felt poor again. And it also made me say, like, look, guys, I know I can't match what everybody's putting up, but like, man, maybe I should have said, you know, maybe I should have got like a finder's fear or something. But I ended up doing it and it paid out. But yeah, I don't I don't bet a lot of money, but whoever's bet three million on one bet they're doing well when it comes to comes to money. All right, fellas, listen up, we need to talk about something. Let's talk about sex. Not you know, in that weird way. We're not doing that. You know what I mean, perverts, once you grow up. I'm talking about having a healthy, healthy sex life with your partner. Isn't that what you want? It's a big part of relationships, right, I mean, at least it should be. I think, well, what if I told you that you could make the experience not only better for yourself, but better for your partner. And as I often say, when you are working hard and you're doing well when it comes to performance, it's likely going to lead to you getting more repetition. It's going to lead to you getting more opportunities. Just think about you on a team, right, you play well, it's likely going to turn into you get more playing time, more opportunity. Same thing in the bedroom, right, So if the sex is better for not just you but your partner, then you're probably going to get more action and Bluechoo can help you do exactly that. So blue Choo has been around for a few years now. I'm sure you guys have heard of it, But if you haven't, let me tell you all about it. It is a unique online subscription service that provides the same active ingredients that you get in viagrant Cialis, but it's in a little chewable blue pill, and it's at a fraction of the cost that you're going to pay for the other products like viagran Cialis. So they've got the subscription service set up to where they bring it right to your door. You have to go to the doctor have that awkward conversation, you have to go to the pharmacy and wait in line, and you know, it's a very discreet situation because I think there's a lot of people that one might need Bluehoe to help them when it comes to performance, which, hey, that's okay, that's part of it. But also you don't have to think about I mean, you don't have to think about it being something that you have to have in order to, you know, to actually get the job done, if you know what I mean. I'm trying to think of the right words to describe this without making it super awkward. But look, let's just be real. Sex is great, but what if you could make it better? Don't think about you needing it, because without it, you can't perform. It's to make the performance better. It's to enhance the experience. And I love that they've really emphasized the messaging with their product because there are a lot of guys who are popping these things every night. Not because without it they wouldn't be able to, you know, stand tall and get the job done. It's because it's making it better for everybody, so you know, get rid of that stigma. It's not just for those that might. It's not for those that might actually gosh, that's awful. Hello, I'm doing a live read for Blue Choo as my as my eight year old daughter walks in the studio, very very awkward, very awkward, very awkward. Sorry, blue Choo, did you hear her? I thought I heard something as I'm telling the radio audience how they can perform better in the bedroom. God bless America. All right, So again, Blue Choo, Blue Choo is there for you guys. Now she's gonna ask me what that is. It's gonna be a whole thing. Goodness. I'm a little I'm a little uh, I'm a little rattled here.
Speaker 3: Got a bunch of funny things I can now.
Speaker 1: She thinks she's in trouble. So I feel bad because I didn't. I just looked like I saw a ghost and didn't say.
Speaker 3: It's almost like getting caught so bad.
Speaker 1: So anyways, blue Choo, it's great. They're gonna let you try it for free. That's how much they believe in their product. All you have to do is go to bluetoo dot com and use my code Nick seven ninety at checkout, and all you'll do is pay five bucks shipping. It's just the five bucks to get it to you. But they believe in it that much they're going to give you a month of it for free. Blue choo dot Com promo code Nick seven ninety blue Chew, chew it and do it. I got to get to a break and regroup. Here it's Coffee and Company. We're feel abut Thortons right here on Sports Talk seven ninety.
Speaker 3: You're listening to Coffee and Company with Nick Coffee on Sports Talk seven ninety.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna finish strong here and utilize the little time we have left before we get out of here for the weekend. Just some news on the gambling side if you are just now joining us. In fact, I'm just mentioning this for the first time, so maybe maybe we're maybe And I'm still very rattled about what just happened a moment ago, and then I went upstairs and yelled at my wife and now feel bad for doing that. So if you missed it, you missed it. You can check it out on the podcast as to what happened during the last segment. But anyways, Kentucky opens up his four and a half point underdog stick and zagat tomorrow Loisville. Because they don't play until Sunday, we don't have a spread just yet in this duke matchup. But for what it's worth, the Ken Palm has this Louisville duke matchup. Let's see, I'm going to go sure a level drop by the way, quite a bit in the kin Pom after losing to Ole Miss the way they did. But the duke score is projected to be seventy four to sixty six in favor of the Blue Devils, so an eight point loss according to the formula. If that happens, I'm not going to celebrate and throw a party, but like that wouldn't be the end of the world, because that would be a loss to where you don't probably fall a whole lot when it comes comes to the metrics. But real quick, the championship games this weekend in college football, We've actually got one tonight. We've got a couple of them tonight. Actually, I'm not going to get to the low level conferences, but as far as UNLV Boise State, it's Boise minus four and a half. You got anything here? I'm not gonna touch it, but I would probably I'd probably take Boise minus four and a half here, What do you think?
Speaker 3: Boys?
Speaker 1: UNLV minus four and four and a half seems like a decent number for Boise State, but I don't know they were. They should have beat Oregon. They were super competitive in that one. To where I'm choosing to believe in Boise.
Speaker 2: I can kind of see if there is any team to possibly drop off, it could be Boise State. I feel like you and LV they probably have the best upset potential.
Speaker 3: I would be mad at taking those points.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, Army in Tulane. Nobody wants to go against the Army.
Speaker 3: They are the Army betteror not.
Speaker 1: But I like Tulane a lot. Here, two Lane minus five and a half. It's more points than I would have that I would want to take, but I would say too, if I had to take it, I would take two lane minus five and a half. Now, I always stayed. Arizona State is the Big twelve championship game tomorrow. Arizona State favored by one and a half. They've got all the momentum right now. Kenny Dillingham really has done a phenomenal job there this season. Iowa State. This to me, this reminds me that I've not watched much Big twelve ball at all this year, so I've seen Arizona State more recently, and I'm gonna I'm gonna roll with them just because they have momentum. You got to play here at all.
Speaker 3: I will hold on.
Speaker 2: Let me go ahead and flip that go ahead and give me Boise State to cover. And then this is the upset potential right here with Iowa State, I think with Kenny Dillingham, and then you got Arizona State, they're the darlings this year. I do kind of think that he's a little bit of a buffoon. Have you seen some of the pictures or videos where he's at practice. Oh yeah, he's just he's yelling, he's cussing. I mean, he's something. He's a meathead. He's a Dan Campbell of college. But I'm just I like Iowa State with the upset potential.
Speaker 1: Okay, and Georgia and Texas. I mean, I don't know how Texas is minus two and a half here. I know Georgia has clearly looked more beatable now than they've ever looked under Kirby Smart, it seems. But they're still really really good and they beat that ass in Austin.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm taking Georgia money line me the dogs now Clemson and SMU. I'm taking SMU minus two and a half. I'm a believer in this SMU team. And I remember we had a guest on earlier this year talking about this matchup and him mentioning a lot of the personnel they brought in the portal, and it kind of hit you know, this is not a P four team that you know, this is not a I'm sorry, a G five team that jumped up to the Power four with a power with you know, with a subpar roster. They've got some good players and I think they win this thing. And I wouldn't be shocked if they win it by more than seven. So have some U minus two and a half. I like it. Oregon and Penn State. We've got Oregon minus three and a half. I mean, I think that's the obvious play. Any chance you think that Org I mean Penn State. To me, I can't say they're frauds, but like they've all it's hard for me to to to think that they could cover that whenever they literally haven't done anything this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's those kind of teams. And yeah, give me, give me SMU.
Speaker 2: It's time time to get Clemson out of there, and it's time for k club Nick to go get a real job. It's time time, buddy.
Speaker 1: It's been a long time. All right, We're we're out of time here on our ends, right, Hopefully you guys have yourselves a good weekend, stay warm, watch a lot of college football, college basketball, and we'll be back at it on Monday. Uh to react to all of it. Also, you're going to be at the dude game. Bring the vibe. Let's go, I mean going to Well, eventually we've got break the street. Can can't.
Speaker 3: Give me had the four stretch? Big?
Speaker 1: Yeah, put them in the game. We need bodies out there.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: He'll bring the energy he'll bring the vibes.
Speaker 3: I'm like the White Case in Prior.
Speaker 1: Let's go good stuff, all right, everybody, have a good weekend and we will talk to you on Monday.