Speaker 1: Hey, y'all, Hey y'all, how you guys do? What is up? Y'all? What is up? Guys? If anybody that does wanna you need to make some I went to I came to stream. What is up, y'all? I'm doing like a little stream that's gonna rumble first. What's up? Guys? How is everybody doing?
Speaker 2: M okay, yah.
Speaker 1: H what's up? How is everybody? What's up? Wolkesparkley? How you doing? Welcome to the stream. How is everybody doing? I just want to say people, if we do, you know, it's if you guys want to super tip super tid do gg super do Gg? Yeah, yeah, what's up? Yeah? I'm putt in the But what is uh? If anybody'd ever tip super tip body? Yeah? I don't. I don't watch Rebel. I don't watch Local Rebel because you know, I don't watch of the B list shows out there because I would rather watch the A list shows out there. But I hope everyone is staying safe today. I need to make a few bucks. And hey, what happen on here? Do I have any video clips? What is this? You are an awesome person? Can you hear me? Hold on? You see the see that. Where's that? I've never had an issue with this? Can you hear me now? I'm screw, I'm sorry, I can fix it. I can pix it right now. I hear it when I'm talking. YEO, give me one minute. Guys.
Speaker 2: Hey there, Jake, it's your old pal Corndiff, dropping in with a heap of birthday wishes. As you embrace the grand age of thirty. Now you've clocked three whole decades of being uniquely Jake, and that, my friend, is a bounty to be proud of. As you stand on the cusp of your thirties, remember to take a moment and appreciate just how far you've grown. Much like a cornstalk reaching for the sun, you've grown stronger, taller, and wiser year after year. This year, I wish for you a future that continues to pop and sizzle with success, with each kernel of effort you plant yielding a rich harvest. May your endeavors continue to crackle with the heat of your passion and hard work. And as you set out to navigate the thrilling maze of your thirties, may you be blessed with an abundance of joy, laughter, and a whole silo of corny humor. Happy thirtieth birthday, Jake, keep on g growing, keep on glowing. Cheers from your old pal Corndiff.
Speaker 1: Here's some clowns. Mm hmm. Here's a get that all the screen. Here's a picture. Hey, it's ball guy.
Speaker 2: Y.
Speaker 1: I paid for I paid Hm, I paid for it. So yeah, I just wanted to say to people that we do need to get YouTube remute paid this month. I already got the robo paid h. I already got that. I got the restream paid for. Let me. Yeah, that was that was a pecially astud y. I just want to say thank you to everybody that has been supporting the channel. See if you have a super tip, no super tip mm hmm. By the way, Jeb said tomorrow he might try to help me tomorrow. We might try to do one tomorrow. Is trying to do something tomorrow to try to get to ev MUCKs. Do like a test stream for ev MUCKs tomorrow. But like I said that, I'm I'm not gonna be streaming a lot. I got some things that I'm dealing with and I'm just trying to I'm gonna try to do what's right for me, and I might extreme a little bit less. I just keeme alive to try to get a couple of dollars to pay for that street that the premium to I am. Yeah, I hope everyone is staying safe today the whole hold on. Yeah, yeah, yeah, try to get a couple of dollars to try to get that that.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I hope everybody that there's a YouTube of feed let me get the uh. The way, by the way, I'm glad Peschi is making money. By the way, I'm glad that Pesti is doing more, you know, pesche in our or Peschi and our friends. I just don't am trying not to like try not to do anything to hurt his his partnership over there. I appreciate everything that people have said. Mm I just wanna say I appreciate everybody. You know. This is my tenth year doing YouTube, dud. This is I've been doing. I've been doing live streaming for five years, and I wanna show you that something so talks about. Yeah, come on, this is the studio, this is this was so when I did my first live stream, the computer my myself was right here. I had I had another computer right here right here. This wasn't here. This was the back. This wasn't here, this was something else. But I just wanted to show the studio more. That is everything. That's the studio. Yeah, that was the studio that.
Speaker 3: I you.
Speaker 1: Is my down my studio for now, you know, and with yeah. But I hope everybody is staying safe today. I hope everyone is doing okay. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Sweet, But.
Speaker 1: I want to say I appreciate everybody that I just wanted to do a little stream on restream. I've already paid for the restream, so I basically happy. I'm gonna use it. I'm gonna use I don't know if I'm gonna try to do and I'm hoping to stream tomorrow in the morning with Jib to help me set up Emi box to get that set up for us. Do I still do I do? By the way, by the way, by the way, you did the concect little Liddy. Yeah, gotta give this girl shout out because she's a yeah yeah h do yo. All right, y'all, Uh, thank you for being my friend riding down the road in the back again. Your heart is true.
Speaker 3: I'll call that up. Okay, if you threw a party, he didn't body everybody you would see the upable would say, think you will be Yeah, haven't found the road.
Speaker 1: Everybody in.
Speaker 3: Her heart through.
Speaker 1: A cold.
Speaker 3: If you threw a party.
Speaker 1: Yo. By the way, now we have these super tips. Yeah alright, y'all. Thank you guys very much. I love you guys.
Speaker 3: Bye.