Speaker 1: Hey there.
Speaker 2: This is Annie and I play Emma in the Swipewright series of episodes here on Roxy's Erotic Whispers. I just wanted to let you know that Roxy has all of the Swipewright stories now available in a deluxe e book. You can find it on Amazon at Roxy dot show slash swipe Right All one word. If you enjoyed the swipe Right episodes, you'll love reading ebook.
Speaker 1: Hello, my love lies.
Speaker 3: I'm Roxy Callahan and welcome to my Erotic Whispers, my podcast where we celebrate the joyful sexual and sensual lives that all women need and to serve. This week, I'm delighted to present a story that illustrates that the lust and passion that lives in our hearts doesn't need to fade as we get older, and it doesn't need to fade if you've been with your partner for a lot of years.
Speaker 1: Either.
Speaker 3: The desire and lust we have for our lover's bodies can and should live forever. Ruth sent me this story and said she wrote it for her husband, who made her laugh one day by gifting her the Comma Sutra. That led to a conversation where they discovered that they both sometimes wanted rough sex, a desire that had been buried due to a miscommunication many years earlier. So here they are married for thirty years and still discovering new ways of enjoying each other's bodies. I love that so much, and I think as you listen to the story, you will too. This week's narrator is joy X, with the wonderful assistance of Greg and please note this podcast is intended for adult listeners.
Speaker 1: Two nights ago, Morgan, my wonderful husband of thirty years, came in and told me that he had been looking over tantric sex positions. I raised an eyebrow, Oh you have have you? My tone was tended to be, of course, you have you, silly man. Look, we've been married a long time, and we've had plenty of wild moments in bed, enough that I thought we had settled into a very nice cadence of passion and contentment. But my enterprising husband presumably took my amused response as meaning enthusiastic interest and launched into quite a graphic monologue about tantric sex. He particularly liked one where I'm on my side and he's kneeling and kind of entering me from a side angle. He also liked some of the positions described as acrobatic. I have to admit what started out as amusing was actually getting pretty hot. What can I say. I love my husband. I still think he's hot and well, having sex with him has always been one of my favorite things, So him talking about sex couldn't not be hot, know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Look, I know we're getting up in years, but we're in good shape, and you know I'm strong enough. I totally want to try riding the horse.
Speaker 1: That was a comment I found particularly amusing. I was tempted to say, hold on, Padna, but I just let him go on.
Speaker 4: And also, we already have a head start if we want to work through all the Kamma Sutra positions. When we did it sitting down, that was basically a variance of the pivot position, so we could probably just skip that one and move on to something even more interesting.
Speaker 1: Wait, so now we're going to work our way through the Kamma Sutra. I wasn't necessarily opposed to the idea, and watching Morgan's enthusiasm was both cute and hot, but it did seem a little odd, Like earning a badge on the dude achievement list. His look was both intense and hesitant, like that moment when you're dating and the guy first puts his hand between your legs. That look, I have to admit, I kind of melted that. Here we are in our fifties and we still had that kind of spark in us.
Speaker 5: Don't I think it will be amazing?
Speaker 1: I was about to answer him when he jumped back into his monol.
Speaker 5: Oh and check this out. You will love this.
Speaker 4: Sixty nine with the man on top is a tanker position, So we could do that, like right away?
Speaker 5: How could would that be?
Speaker 1: We had definitely already done that a few times, one of which was a moment that I still used in my fantasies. But I digress. And he was on a roll. I looked up at him over my book, so I either get to ride you like a horse or you fuck my mouth. I'm sorry I couldn't resist teasing him. The reality was that him completely losing himself as he fucked my mouth was exactly why I still fantasized about that. One night, he kind of pouted.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't think that fits in with the tantric spirit of everything, but I guess you could describe it that way.
Speaker 1: I could tell he was a little tentative and didn't know if I was teasing him or dismissing him. Because I wasn't in the mood. I was tempted to tease him more, but he was so damn cute in his earnest appreciation of tantra positions, and frankly, I was getting quite turned on, but I just couldn't. I closed my book and I set it down. I gave him a wicked smile. Okay, I'm ready to be your cowgirl.
Speaker 5: Now, do you really.
Speaker 1: Want to risk asking me twice? He laughed and stood up.
Speaker 5: I just didn't think he'd be that interested.
Speaker 1: That made me a little sad, but we were both older. Maybe this tantric thing was a good idea. I decided to let him know that I was actually quite into it in a playful way. Of course, I've written you enough times when kind of looking forward to finding out what it's like to be the ride e.
Speaker 5: I'm going to take a quick shower.
Speaker 1: His poiish enthusiasm was both cute and again really hot. I went down and got some wine. I mean, it can still be romantic while he's writing me and I'm groaning and the wine kind of sets that mood. It had to actually become almost this ritual we get aroused and decide f sex and out comes the wine. Come to think of it, I was surprised we hadn't combined the two by having me lick wine off his dick or him pouring it and licking it off my tits. Holy shit, we were both starting to think like when we were twenty five. Maybe it was due to the kids no longer being in the house. I made a mental note to definitely lick wine off Morgan's dick at some point. So I got the wine, fluffed the pillows and pulled down the comforter in sheets, slid out of my clothes, and then crawled into bed. I could hear the shower still going, so I closed my eyes and try to remember what the hell the riding the horse position was. He had paged through so many photos that I wasn't sure. Was it the one where the male partner is holding the woman freely in his hands while he fucks her in various ways? That sounded kind of fun, especially as Morgan would have no trouble lifting me and kind of tossing me around as he penetrated me in various angles. Actually, that sounded like a lot of fun. I didn't think it was the one where the man is on his hands and feet looking up his body basically a table with the arms and legs the table legs. The woman then just basically sits on the man's stick. I liked that one a lot, but that one had the woman facing off to the side. Not much like riding a horse. Anyway. The shower had stopped in and I brought my attention back to Morgan. By now, all this visualizing of various sex positions was having an effect, and I was really looking forward to riding Morgan, whatever the position. He crawled into bed and we were on our sites, facing each other. As we kissed, pressing our bodies together as we often did. We talked, running our hands over each other while we shared our thoughts. We generally discussed romantic things, fantasies, what we like, how we feel, things like that, but not always. Sometimes we talked about traveling or more mundane subjects while our hands cressed each other and we held our naked bodies together. It wasn't the foreplay from our twenties or the foreplay you read about in books, but it was definitely four play. So we talked. Every once in a while we would kiss. It may have seemed random, but we always seemed to drop in relevant bits of conversation that became sexual and brought us into the moment. For example, I asked him to describe his favorite photo from the various galleries of positions he looked at. As soon as I asked him, I started to stroke his dick with my hand, which was now pretty hard.
Speaker 4: How was this one photo? But it wasn't in the sex position's part. It was in the gallery of couples having sex.
Speaker 1: I paused and tried to sound shocked. Now, Morgan, are you telling me you are looking at porn?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 4: You were the one I cut rousing photos of half naked men on that website, so don't try to take the high road, missy.
Speaker 1: I was going to correct him and tell him that I was looking at romance novels, but I was kind of curious about the photo he saw that turned him on. Okay, you got me there, Now tell me about this photo you liked.
Speaker 4: Well, it's probably not what you would think. There was nothing provocative or really all that graphic about it. A woman is on her knees and pulling the underwear down off this guy standing in front of her. His cock is hard and half out of the briefs, straining against the fabric. The woman is looking at it with this look of pure desire, like all she wants is to touch, see, and suck it. It was such an intense look on her face. I loved that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he did it by design, but I found a mental image incredibly hot too. By now, Morgan was crossing my tits with one hand while running his other hand over my hips and stomach, and every so often down to my pussy where he would stroke me. I kept my legs together, but I really wanted to just pull my knees apart, spread my legs wide, and have Morgan just let his hand explore every part of my pussy. However, sometimes it's better when you slow things down, even if you have to delay what you really want. I liked our conversation and how we were slowly building up the sex, so rather than spreading my legs, I continued the conversation. It just felt right. So tell me about riding the horse.
Speaker 5: It's hard to explain, I should just show you the picture.
Speaker 1: Morgan made to get up and get the picture, but I stopped him. No, I want to hear you describe it.
Speaker 5: Oh okay.
Speaker 1: He had this huge grin on his face. As he settled back down. I reached to stroke his dick while he talked.
Speaker 4: So the man is face up, but not on his back. He lifts his body up using his arms and legs.
Speaker 1: Ah, so, cowgirl, only you're lifting your body off the.
Speaker 4: Bed, not exactly, instead of straddling my body. You're also in the same position. And as I entered you, you have one leg over my leg or resting on my body.
Speaker 1: I'm not quite getting it like this. Morgan made both his fingers look like scissors and then intertwine them. Oh, I get it, like lesbian scissoring. Only our bodies are off the bed and your dick is inside me exactly.
Speaker 4: But thinking it over, I have to be honest, I don't think either one of us would be able to hold our bodies up long enough.
Speaker 1: He laughed. But I was thinking the exact same thing. We weren't twenty five anymore.
Speaker 5: So while I was in a shower, I was thinking something different.
Speaker 1: I squeezed his dick.
Speaker 4: Go on, how about sixty nine with me on top? We barely ever do that, and it's in the Kama Sutra.
Speaker 1: I love that idea. He sounded really tentative, and I couldn't understand it. The more I thought about it, the more I wondered why we pretty much never did that position. I loved how it just took over and lost control.
Speaker 4: Really, the last time we did it, you mentioned that I was a little too rough and it hurt your throat.
Speaker 1: I didn't even remember saying that, and I'm sure I was probably just making a random comment about how rough it was. I guess my mistake was not following up that him losing control of me like that was a good thing. I grabbed his face and made sure he was looking in the eyes. You're never too rough, and I like when you lose control.
Speaker 5: But I don't want to hurt you, honey.
Speaker 1: I can't believe we've been married this many years and you don't know that you're incapable of hurting me in any way. That makes me regretted. Afterward, he still looked confused. I kissed him. Let me put it this way. The koma suture demands that you bury your face in my pussy while you're fucking my mouth, and if I'm sore afterward, that means you did a good job. I squeezed his dick again. By now we had stroked and crusted each other for so long that Morgan was really hard in my hand and he was easily slotting one and two fingers into my wet pussy. He didn't say anything, but the look of confusion turned into a desperate and primal look of desire. Oh yes. He gently pushed me onto my back and pulled himself onto his knees next to me. He leaned over and held my shoulders down with two hands and brought his face down to mine. He kissed me so hard on the lips that it almost hurt, and then he looked me right in the eyes and.
Speaker 5: Said, remember you demanded this.
Speaker 1: It sounded like the combination of a warning and a promise, which took my heat level to eleven. Oh. I not only want this, I need this. He kissed me softly, it made it rough. He then kissed me hard and long on the lips, stopping me from answering. Because he kissed me hard again. My cock another hard kiss well, soon an even harder kiss, be doing, another hard kiss, diss and then another hard kiss to your mouth, another hard kiss, and then he pulled up and I hope he saw the pure lust in my eyes. I never realized he was so hung up on hurting me by pushing that aside. I had unleashed some kind of beast. God. I was so hot, I felt like I was twenty.
Speaker 5: Now I'm going to ask one more time.
Speaker 1: I couldn't even speak as I soaked in the pure desire in his eyes.
Speaker 5: Are you ready for me to fuck your mouth?
Speaker 1: I was so wired I couldn't even talk. I just nodded, say it, fuck, honey, do it? Do it now. He pulled the covers all the way down off the bed. I lay in the center, naked and exposed. His dick was so hard I was practically pointing straight up. His desire made me even more hot. I reached down to touch myself and I was completely wet. As much as I loved Morgan going down on me, and I adored his tongue getting me off, I was focused on something else, him losing control in my mouth. I was pretty sure it would hurt, but I didn't care. I wanted to feel him completely lost in desire. He crawled on hands and knees up to my shoulders and slid his knee over my head. I cressed his thighs with my hands as I spread my legs a bit more. He lowered himself onto his elbows, leaned down and gave my pussy a kiss.
Speaker 5: Fuck, you are so wet.
Speaker 1: I felt him lick my pussy up and down, hungrily, taking in all my juices. God, it was so hot, especially as his hard dick was inches of above my face. It was my turn to pleasure him. I grabbed his ass and pulled his dick down. I reached around and guided it into my mouth. He was moving very slowly, so I kissed and licked his head before they slid between my lips. God, I loved his dick. It was so hard. I had sucked it countless times, and I never got tired of it. He was barely moving his body and was clearly focused on my pussy. And it was tough for me to concentrate because it felt so fucking good. But I wanted Morgan to lose control. I needed him to lose control. I put both my hands on his ass. And pulled hard. His dick pressed deep into my mouth.
Speaker 5: Oh fuck it.
Speaker 1: He stopped licking me, which made me smile. I got his attention. I grabbed his hips and pushed his body up and down, his dick sliding in and out of my mouth. He still wasn't moving, so I pushed up and his dick slid out of my mouth. Your deck feels so good, but it would feel so much better if you were really letting go and fucking me like you promised. It was like a light one off. I wrapped my lips around his dick just as he shoved his hips down on my face. His dick slid toward the back of my throat. I didn't even have time to get used to that when he pulled out and pushed it back in. He was going slow, but he was not holding back and thrust it in and out. I couldn't tell him to stop. I didn't want him to stop. The only way I could communicate was with my hands, and I just pulled him in deeper as he pushed down with all fuck.
Speaker 5: Fuck, fuck, that feels so good.
Speaker 1: His moans made me even hotter, and I leaned my head further back.
Speaker 5: Oh fuck, honey, I can't stop. I need to fuck your mouth.
Speaker 1: I squeezed his ass with my hands, and at that moment he lost control. He went faster and pushed harder. I wasn't ready for the pure raw power of his thrusting, but he obviously didn't know or didn't care, and his dick pushed all the way down my throat. Fuck, it was unbelievable. There was no gentle licking, no soft sucking. He was totally out of control and slamming his dick in and out of my throat. Everything about it was exquisite, the hardness of his dick deep in my throat while his soft hair brushed my lips. Then the most amazing thing happened. He started thrusting faster, and I could feel his heart as iron cock get even bigger and harder, A fat of going to come if possible. He went faster and harder. Oh God, yes, yes, he shoved his dick deep in my mouth and stopped. We had sex countless times and many positions and in many places, and this moment immediately was the single most erotic moment of my life. My nose was buried in his pewicare while his dick was throbbing in my mouth. I could deeply smell his sex as his body tensed and his hotcum shot directly into my throat. I couldn't breathe, but I didn't care. I just wanted to keep feeling his throbbing dick on my tongue and his hot com shooting in my throat. Soon, too soon, he lifted his hips. His hot dick was above my face, dripping spit and come on my face. Holy fuck. I was fifty eight years old and I was sitting there getting off on come and spit dripping on my face. I gasped for breath. My throat was really sore, and my jaw was stiff and hurt a bit. But being soren stiff are the kind of things I would joke with my girlfriends about as indicative of us all getting old. This, however, was me sore and stiff from getting fucked hard. God, I felt like I was twenty.
Speaker 5: Are you okay?
Speaker 1: Holy fuck, honey, I'm way more than okay. That was so fucking hot. He didn't say anything, but a second later I felt his tongue slide from my clit all the way down my pussy.
Speaker 5: You are kidding, you are so fucking wet.
Speaker 1: He went slow and then fast. He was constantly licking and then sucking lightly on my clit, each one getting me a little hotter and making me quiver. I didn't believe the sensation. At one point, when he was thrusting his tongue in and out of my pussy and his chin was rhythmically rubbing against my clit. Oh fuck, don't stop doing that. That feels so good. I couldn't stop myself and lifted my hipster grind a bit as he slid his tongue in and out. At this point, a drop of cum dripped onto my cheek, and the reminder of Morgan's orgasm put me over the top. He slid two fingers in my pussy and just focused his tongue on my clit. Fuck fuck, yes, oh my god, yes, lick my clit. Don't stop. As Morgan's tongue danced all over my clit, I lifted my head up and took Morgan's cock in my mouth. He was fairly soft, and I just enjoyed the feeling of his post orgasm dick filling my mouth. The combination was pure pleasure. Oh yes, I'm so close. I started the thrust up against his tongue so that it rhythmically pressed a bit harder against my clit as he licked Oh fuck, yes, yes, Oh I'm coming.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 1: My orgasm hit and Morgan shoved this tongue down against my clit. My whole body quivered under his I was breathing hard when Morgan slid his leg back over my head and crawled up next to me. He smelled so much of me, and his total immersion and my pleasure was intoxicating. Oh my god, honey, I could feel you coming. I felt your dick throb and your body tense, and then you came. I took a deep, satisfied breath.
Speaker 5: Wow, your voice is on little raspy. Did it hurt?
Speaker 1: Definitely? Didn't want to give him any excuse not to do this again, so rather than admit that my throat was really sore and my jaw was already aching, I kissed him. I was thinking that you should go harder and faster next time, so take that as you will next time. Well, I guess we need to get through the rest of your commas suture book first. His smile couldn't be any wider.
Speaker 5: I have so many ideas.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm sorry, Buster No. Morgan looked confused. I get to pick the next position. Thanks so much for listening to my podcast. I'm Roxy Callahan and my Erotic Whispers are brought to you by tenth Muse Studio.