Speaker 1: This is your real podcast. You know, I'm your favorite podcast. It's your boy cooyal and I'm.
Speaker 2: Just chasing vibe with me. What's up, guys. I really didn't miss you. I did. I truly have.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm back, and I promise I'm gonna do better. I'm not gonna mean it's but.
Speaker 2: Running up on the fire and get burnt. Little nigga spent that half a milligan just on furniture. I wish I had it like that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have it like that, gonna half a million, Like to spend half a million furniture, you know, I don't be that's give me like.
Speaker 2: A gets out.
Speaker 1: I can't stop ah there real like I keep going on you I couldn't and that hundred thousands.
Speaker 3: Doing her mouth to business.
Speaker 2: We good vibes over here. We good vibes.
Speaker 1: We're trying to help each other elevated. We hold everybody accountable.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do that another podcast, even when you're ready. Damn you know the law, the law, the law. Fun down. It was the race. I've been drinking, drinking raw, drinking raw. White girl with me and like Barb walking spent afforded steak.
Speaker 1: Please forgive me, Please forgive me, because music music does anyways be your first time welcome if you're.
Speaker 2: Coming back and what up. So I've been very inconsistently. We're just gonna get to it.
Speaker 1: I've been very inconsistently, and I feel like we should talk about it my little bit because it's my show.
Speaker 2: So I want to talk about it. Maybe I can help somebody, because this is like a real mental thing for me right now.
Speaker 1: So as you guys know, like I have, I'm just chilling. But I'm just chilling, is you know, way more than just like your favorite podcast. You know, there's there's many pieces and parts.
Speaker 2: To the brand, to the name.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying, So I failed, low key, you know I feel I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest with you. I failed.
Speaker 1: It was a failure and that and that and that messed with me, guys, because I don't like feeling failing.
Speaker 2: I take that personally. You know. I feel like if you don't take failure personally, they needn't need help in.
Speaker 1: Some way, shape or form, because like a failure should like it should pull a heart string, you feeling, I'm saying, like, who wants to just be like, yeah, I both feel you know, like nobody wants to do that. So I have failed and it had took me like to a low key a little depression because I take failure personally, right, So I'm sitting here right and I'm sitting here in my own like depression, Like life is passionate by days are still going by the going by, Like I'm not putting out podcasts, I'm not thinking about podcasting. I'm not thinking about like, you know, still working, expanding. You know, everybody's telling me to like cheer up, cheer up, all right, but it's a mental thing because people can tell us all day to cheer up, but then at the end of the day, it's our feelings. If we feel a certain type of way, we feel certain type of way, we can't you know, you can't look past your feelings. Like sometimes you shouldn't look past your feelings. Your feelings the validated is.
Speaker 2: What it is, you know. But like I had to take a step back and it's like, yeah, I did feel I feel was it bad?
Speaker 1: Depending on who you talk to, like you can define like bad you feel what I was that.
Speaker 2: Some people will be like dust it off.
Speaker 1: Brow it ain't nothing other people be like, so, I guess it's just all depends on how you see it.
Speaker 2: I seen it as like the world just exploded in our face.
Speaker 1: But you know, I be dramatic and stuff, right, but I had to take a step back and I had to realize, like, yeah, it was a failure, but at least I tried. At least I took that step and I tried, and you know, I put myself out there because most people won't even put themselves out there to tracks. So if anybody who's listening, if you if you're going through something right now where you feels where you feel like you're not succeeding how how you want to, and you're categorizing it as a failure, like we got this, like it's okay, Like we just got to keep pushing through because at least we're trying, because there's other people that aren't even trying. So the failure means that you tried and you didn't succeed, Yes, but you can always try again and the next time you want to succeed, and even if you don't succeed, try try try until you do. But just never stopped, never never let that failure get a hold of you and put you down because we got it.
Speaker 2: We got it. We were all gonna ease. We're all gonna help each other. Outside of that, you know why I've been so inconsistent.
Speaker 1: You know, I've been enjoying being twenty five. You know, Oh my bad, Yeah, I'm twenty five, Like I'm.
Speaker 2: Legal, It's okay.
Speaker 1: But I've been enjoying being twenty five, like twenty five the great age, like you feel me, Like I can get into all the clubs, I.
Speaker 2: Can drink it from want you know, smoking, I want travel or whatever you feel me.
Speaker 1: And I've literally been living my best life, like I've been seeing here and I've been thinking about it, and it's just like, Yo, if they would have told me about this when I was a kid, I probably have thought.
Speaker 2: They were lying. You feel me, I.
Speaker 1: Probably would have been like, nah, not at twenty five, because in my head I was gonna do I was supposed to be doing next at eighteen.
Speaker 2: If we're being for real, if I could even this at sixteen, Like, but I have learned a line, and I think the rest of.
Speaker 1: Year for us as a whole as reflective anybody out there with the business all of our businesses are going to grow to the point where we're sold out, over booked, from overlooked to overbooked, from overlooked to sold out.
Speaker 2: Were playing that, go ahead grab that.
Speaker 1: Anybody that works a corporate job, y'all gonna get emotions, y'all gonna get raising the impossible become possible with that job that y'all think y'all not qualified for, y'all overqualified. King's being done. But in all honesty, like, can we have a real honest conversation?
Speaker 2: Who going to cookout? I definitely need a play, Definitely. I don't eat for it.
Speaker 1: So hot dogs hamburger like, and I know you're like hot dogs, beef hot all.
Speaker 2: The dogs hamburgers.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying, beef friends, I don't need everybody's potato salar.
Speaker 2: It's summer. But you know some of y'all y'all, y'all.
Speaker 1: Like to make greens and macan teese at every function.
Speaker 2: So you gonna throw out on my blades and wrangle in this world bird if they don't. So I opened up the donation for the show. You know, if you love I'm just chilling, go ahead, donate a couple of dollars.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, to help keep operations running smoothly, your boy koy span become bigger. So I've spread a piece of love and happiness everybody.
Speaker 2: Like I'm still looking for the Golden Girls. I haven't found them.
Speaker 1: I thought I found them, you know how like you swear you see somebody right.
Speaker 2: So I was in the store and I was just grocery shopping.
Speaker 1: You know, mine in my own business. And then out the corner of my eye, I'm like, is that the golden So you feel me? Now I'm on my stockers. So now I'm following. These ladies are on the store and they looked similar, but they was different. They weren't the people I was looking for.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I had to do one of them like oh, and then act like I was looking for something behind them, like oh, I'm sorry, I was just looking for the ketchup.
Speaker 2: That's behind you. Let me just excuse me, let me grab that. Yeah, it wasn't different girl. Maybe because I in the season and that I knew I should have stayed in the liquor.
Speaker 1: They probably came through grabbing them bottle line or something that I missed them because I was chasing after they look on like that's like, because it's crazy because I really do feel like everybody has a look like like I feel like there's a clone of us out there seldom we like, and it's crazy because it's like we don't have the same Bob or the same dab, but there's a clone of us somewhere in this crazy world, like and can't nobody tell me no difference. That's why when you look at certain people, like you'd be like, you.
Speaker 2: Look familiar, because we got clones.
Speaker 1: Out over there, like we.
Speaker 2: Truly got clones.
Speaker 1: And it's and it's crazy because it's like what if, right, what if they they killed the original movie and then my clone was.
Speaker 2: Now knew me?
Speaker 1: Would y'all even know the different like as my listeners, as myself orders, whod y'all know the difference?
Speaker 2: No, okay, as long as you're being honest, like.
Speaker 1: That's what this shows all about, you know, honestly, honestly you know effective communication, like which everybody needs to learn how to give.
Speaker 2: Its effective munication. Because now that I know that, y'all won't know the difference.
Speaker 1: Or something to tell you while you're precious the love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, boys, Coy was in the consistent he actually was getting switched out Cooy number two, Like I am cool a number two, call me Mini Koy.
Speaker 2: I look just like I.
Speaker 1: Talk just like m. The only thing is, you know, you know, we could we could put a claim out there that Gucci is a clone, Gucci Man is a clone. We could put a claim out there that Kodak Black.
Speaker 2: Is a clone. But you know these are all allegations, you know.
Speaker 1: And I don't and I don't take hold to all, you know, because that's how you get lawsuits, you know.
Speaker 4: But we'll say hyperfective police, if they were clos if they were hypo.
Speaker 1: When when they died, like what would they have accomplished? But you know, it's like you just killed two of the same person or like was the one more powerful than the other? Like is this like like a like a handcock situation where it's like they can't get too close to each other?
Speaker 2: Like do we have micro trips from.
Speaker 3: A way.
Speaker 2: Connect us to its? Just like day with the rolls like a sharp bay and my bitches, is that? Why is that? Why when with my left toeter is that my to is that my twins try to connect? See, these are the thoughts that I have. I just I just get to ut crazy. It's real. You get to that bast like shout out.
Speaker 1: To Kwami Brown and she don't want to go to I'm saying, shout me God, Shannon, I mean Ski, my bad, sad.
Speaker 2: Skip. I love seeing the part all of them because they do take it over for it. They are excessive on sports. Sing you feel what I'm saying. They do degree black on sports.
Speaker 3: You ain't pretty face, pretty said, but pretty telling me at these lessons, pretty at me given more than I was.
Speaker 2: Getting understand like, but then I get it. You trying to hold my friend like you people, but because that you would never got to say you for this. I wasn't looking for your I just gave you everything. He's trying to be like the people.
Speaker 3: You know, somebody that push out what should I do with women?
Speaker 2: When I know I don't know? But they never brought it up.
Speaker 1: Happy pride these days better shout out to the Alphabet gang because.
Speaker 2: When it's like l g B, you don't want to go to sleep.
Speaker 1: And I can say that because I'm a part of the game, so I don't don't have my name and no, no craziness talking about like I don't like.
Speaker 2: People like.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 4: The people.
Speaker 1: Don't really talk about it because you know, what I do behind close shouldn't defind me and who I am as a person.
Speaker 4: But I do.
Speaker 2: Support. I will never not support because that is a part of happy Pride. Mind all my Alpha big gang members show out, but.
Speaker 1: Be respectful because sometimes like be going overboard, like and look, I could speak on it, and I'm gonna speak on it because sometimes they just be doing the most because it's like keep your clothes on.
Speaker 2: You feel what I'm saying, Like, keep your clothes on. Nobody wants to see that.
Speaker 1: Just like when we go to the beach, you feel what I'm saying and you feel like these girls outfits or you know, we go to the club and you feel like these girls office is inappropriate, like that bee inappropriate.
Speaker 2: Pride, Like I understand you. You're proud of who you are, but you ain't gotta show your ass like that. You feel like you don't gotta do that, Like you can go out with construction will still have a good time.
Speaker 1: Like I didn't think that was a lot, you know, I didn't think that was because you you representing yourself still at the end of the day, like, yeah, it's pride, but people still see you still out in public, Like, so can you can you can you look like you have some sense? Can you like act like you have some sense? Because just because it's probably don't mean you gotta.
Speaker 2: Walk out and act like you have no sense because guess what.
Speaker 1: Like it's just it's just something, it's a man made little little celebration, like it's one of these pagan ass man made ass celebrations, Like.
Speaker 2: So I need you to chill out, you know it's cool, Like, yeah, celebrate who you are, but we chill about me, like you don't got to be over the top. And and like I said, I'm a part of the alphabet game, so don't come to me talking about I don't know what.
Speaker 1: It's like and all because not only am I part of the Alpha beginning, but I'm still black in America, so I get it.
Speaker 2: From all angles an aspect. So so lead that in your car with you in your earphones, would you I ain't trying to hear none of that. All I'm trying to let you know is like we the people of Piece Love and Apples, won't one see that Sometimes it's just too much, like we're just trying to go out and have a.
Speaker 1: Good time, Like in gonna get tired of walking out looking at my last you going in front of a.
Speaker 2: Bunch of people that don't know you. Yeah, I mean I get it they don't know you. But still like you never know who's in any crowds and who's in these audience things like you'll feut your bus, You'll feut your business.
Speaker 1: Partner could just be chilling in there and and you out here wilding out, showing out, And that's the first impression they've ever had it, and that's gonna probably be the last one, if we're being honest, you like, because they probably not gonna want to do no business movie.
Speaker 2: And I'm laughing.
Speaker 1: But I want to think everybody for all the love. I don't think everybody for all the support. I want to think everybody for all the comments. So the next show, I'm gonna read more of y'all comments. Make sure y'all putting them like you gotta put them so.
Speaker 2: I can read them. I'm only gonna read them as they come. You feel what I'm saying, so I appreciate it all. Make sure you donate to the show. You know, help the show grow and experience and be greater. You know, do a good deed, peace, love and happiness, and I would do better. We will be back next week. I probably want everything I love. I don't. I don't fail, so I don't feel in any aspect. So I got yall. I'm more consistent. I take that a competition and excuses are the tools of the week.
Speaker 1: Ement and incompetent us to the environments and nothing else joins with selling and selling and.
Speaker 2: Selling exes and let that set week. Make sure you donate.
Speaker 1: Just chill Lemon Breeze juice drops two weeks, two weeks.
Speaker 2: Be on a lookout for that.
Speaker 1: Make sure you catch us on YouTube like share, subscribe. It's your boy cool and I see him next week.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: M