Speaker 1: It's a big day here at everything is a bitch. For episode sixty, We've got my birthday. Boy, I'm bored AJ Happy birthday, buddy.
Speaker 2: Thank you, buddy, Thank you pal. Sixty four years old. Never thought I hit that number. And now that I've hit it, I gotta get more. I mean, I got to keep going. But yeah, I feel like you know, when we were kids, when the Beatles sang when I'm sixty four, I love that song. So it's a cute song. I never imagined i'd be at that age. I just never thought i'd get that old.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Okay, as a kid, maybe because you had no reference point or context, But as an adult, you thought, did you know?
Speaker 2: I thought I thought you'd die before sixty four. I thought I was gonna die forty. And I did my best too for a while. No, I lost so many huncles and aunts and my parents at relatively young ages. They were all in their fifties and early sixties. So I thought, okay, I'm you know, I'm not gonna make it. This must be in our jeens something. But and now I'm still going, still kick it all. I spent the day at the doctor yesterday because of a stupid nasal ship. My liver and kidneys are good, which shocked me. Shocked me, so I didn't want to me right, I know, I know. I even have the paperwork and it says liver kid look great, but you're slightly anemic. And my white blood cells it low. My blood red blood plate let's a low. It's like all this ship. So I gotta go back and get He gave me some stuff, be twelve shot and stuff to get on my feet is some sluggish and and then get some get some blood work to really well. I got some imaging, to be honest with you, because this dry coff I mean, I saw like I saw like them eighty so bad. I'm not a hypochondriac, but I hate that I have to, you know, pull out of shows now and then because I'm sick. It sucks.
Speaker 1: Uh, dude, are you running into people everywhere talking to you about peptides?
Speaker 2: Are you hearing that I take them? You do what you hate HCP one fifty five. I think it's called let me see. I got them on the internet. You know Rogan and all those people talking about him, and you know a lot of my doctor is a peptide expert too, and he said, you gotta be careful. A lot of those things are, you know, from China. I'm getting it wrong. It's not HCP, but it's I don't want to leave if I don't want to leave the mic, but I'll send it to you. I'll take you a picture of the bottle.
Speaker 1: How long have you been doing it?
Speaker 2: About seven months?
Speaker 1: And oh you have okay, yeah, you're injecting yourself.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no supplements, no no, no, I don't take I have no needles.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Oh, the needles is a whole different story. That's supposed to be great. But no, I'm just taking the supplements. You know. I for for a while, you know, I was always on some boxing for a long time, and then I started taking to peptides and I wasn't I didn't wake up with back pain as much. I stopped taking some box on for like seven months. Now, rarely have a painting pill. I don't have any to begin with. But I'm all, eyeb yourprofien now. But yeah, the peptides seem to have done. I take beat root and all sorts of shit milk thistle. But peptids are other thing, man. They're really good.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a huge difference between I know, doing the injection and taking pills though. Sure, sure, but the folks that are taken, I mean not probably. I had five discussions with people in the last week, all of whom have had thirty pounds, fifty pounds, forty pounds, twenty five pounds, whatever, all in like four or five six weeks. Yeah, all talking about how they feel ten years younger, that they have this boundless energy. I mean all this time, I'm like, okay, man, maybe I don't have the money, man, I need to think about this shit.
Speaker 2: Well, the injections. I mean, look, I know that I was, like I said, you and Kenny with me, and Kenny would go to weight challenge and I was two forty five on New Year's Day and I'm too eighteen yesterday. That's great, that's great. I'm not running, I'm not sweating shit out. I'm not running around the park. I walk, but that's good. I don't come home drink and wet, So I mean, I don't know it's doing something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's about the timing, right. So you said you're on them for seven months, and you start out doing all that in January.
Speaker 2: It tasts like six weeks for have to kick in, I think, but I liked them a lot. My wife's got to have terrible back. She's got like four compressed discs. She went to the er. She got you know, flex roles, some cortizone shot, oh, you name it. I want to get her them too, because getting the surgery at fifty whatever, she is fifty two fifty two. I mean, it's not as dangerous as it used to be, but that's gonna layer up forever, you know.
Speaker 1: It depends on what it is. I mean. I walked out of the hospital for my second back surgery.
Speaker 2: I did too, yeah, you know, and I was in.
Speaker 1: So much pain going into it. I thought I'd be laid up for weeks.
Speaker 2: But you and I have a heart. Spine looks like a question mark, that's how bent to the right it is. And then the muscles cramp on one side of your back. And she got the side of a hit pain that's driving it crazy. So I've been there, but my mind's always been straight. But it had bulging discs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too. And it is no fun. No, it sucks, well it does. It sucks, but you know, so far, neither of us sound like Joe Biden, and.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she's an asshole, but an asshole she's thinking. She's saying what all of us thought and knew way back then, like this guy's having a health there's a health alert going on, he's in trouble. What are you doing to the guy? You're getting the picture now that a lot of us thought that she enjoyed being in the White House more than he did. She enjoyed the perks and the power and et cetera. Because what she tells the lady on the interview, you know, I thought he was having a stroke. And then he comes off saying, you did great show. You answered every answered all the questions. It's like you talked to a six year old.
Speaker 1: I remember when that happened that night, and that was the comment. You answered all the questions. Yes, you're the president of the United States, and you answered all the questions. Here's a gold star to put it in your And then you know he's having She thinks he's having a stroke, So what better place to take him than the waffle house? And Jason wasn't a full stroke. How about how about some waffle house food to get you, uh, completely there?
Speaker 2: And she said. He said that night, I just don't feel well. I don't feel right before the before the actual uh uh what do you call the to me? Yeah, he said to it, I don't feel right. I don't feel well.
Speaker 1: You can't, dude, he says that on Monday, Tuesday, when Fridays. I mean that the debate could have been held any other date, anywhere within you know, sixty days of when it was, and he would have done no better than he did. That's, you know, that is what he was capable of doing. And how they anybody could have thought. I mean, who knows what they pumped him with?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Uh? You know, because he got through a hed gotten through a State of the Union looking, you know, like Grandpa had some time left, like he was completely done. But you know, they got the wrong freaking cocktail in him. Something happened where they didn't get the right mix that you know, gave him an hour or two of life. He went up there like you know, he was with the Easter Bunny again on the East.
Speaker 2: Time and other times they tuned him up so much that he was like tripping out. Likes us to yell in the middle of a speech or lose the sentences and just you know, like my grandfather just had, he just had every day he says, uh, I don't feel well. My grandfather was ninety two when he died. Uh he lived with us towards the end of his life. And uh he also his his daughter live with us, Miyamry. And he would sit there and sometimes he'd say at this point, he was in diapers, and he'd say I feel I feel good in Italian and that meant he showed himself. And of course, what how let me see, papa, let me see, and she take him to the bathroom and clean him up. Not his daughter, his daughter in law. My mother was an angel. But like he would just announce at dinner, I feel good, okay, shot himself again, go ahead and clean him up?
Speaker 1: What did what did I feel bad? Signal?
Speaker 2: Oh god? He never said that. He's always tumbing to the maleman's screwing the neighbor next door. I mean, you know, old Italians were just so crazy, old Sicilians. But yeah, I mean you know.
Speaker 1: Who depends at that point right now? So I mean you're going freestyle.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm just saying diaper. But that doesn't make sense unless he was wearing cloth diapers, which all the kids, we all wore, We brought up on cloth diapers. They got washed, and thinking about that, you put them back on again, but with safety pins. Oh my god. I remember one time my mother.
Speaker 1: Was, no, I think we had I think, no, no, rampers were out for us.
Speaker 2: Not really well when not in Brooklyn. I remember having Brooklyn in Brooklyn. No, no, no, I remember because one my mother I was she wanted to go out off the evil spirits. So she put a called a clove in the safety pin and put my diaper together and she didn't realize she put it through my skin. Oh I was crying, and Rosie figured it out because she was like eighteen at this point, nineteen And yeah, no, I wasn't in panthers. Uh by the time I got to Long Island, I was. I wasn't you know. I was pissing and doing my business in the toilet. But uh, yeah, man, we had we had cloth.
Speaker 1: Dude, we were right there. Pampers officially hit the market in nineteen sixty one, developed by P and G Research or Victorm mill As, the brand introduced the first widely accessible, mass market disposable diaper. The stores revolutionary, revolutionizing baby care by eliminating the need for cloth diapers and pins. Wow, you guys got on it a little.
Speaker 2: We got a little bit late, a little bit late. Maybe they cost a lot of money.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but well, if that's the first, you know, it usually takes a while for it, you know, to get mass distribution and everything like that.
Speaker 2: Amazing that guy just thought I'm gonna be in the ship business. That's an amazing invention.
Speaker 1: Well, I happen to have a little article right here on the history of pamps, P and G. Scientist Victor Mills was frustrated with cloth diapers while caring for his grandson, so he asked himself, there has to be a better way. That moment started the baby care revolution. There he is, that's great, such as awesome, such a wise looking man. How could it have taken that many years for somebody to say, here's got to be a better way to get all this ship off of the I mean, we got the my brothers are fucking Airborne in nineteen oh one, and it took us another sixty years to deal with shit.
Speaker 2: I know, and everything we thought of as kids. Can you imagine having a phone this not home. Imagine cars flying. Everything we thought is happening. But they just went through shit. Like if you think about it, when they came from Europe to New York, there was shit in the streets. There was no there was no uh sanitation. I mean you shit in a bucket or in an outhouse and it went in the streets. Horses. God, what a horrible way to start your lives, restart your lives. But imagine what it was like overseas. If New York was better Christ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, apparently they had to go the first ten years still using pins. So they still use pins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, there was no Velt Bro yet. Okay, that's what I mean.
Speaker 1: Pampers replaced sharp safety pins with easy to use teeps in nineteen seventy one, so diapering became quicker, simpler, and s for parents everywhere.
Speaker 2: And now old people, dogs, monkeys, children, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: They're all I remember this, uh, this baby's face. God, that's for years they had this really sad like now all the babies are fucking happy on the Panthers thing. Yeah, yeah, the Pampers ads and stuff. It's like, you know, the baby's on ecstasy or something. The babies are all, you know, just really happy. This baby was like miserable.
Speaker 2: Oh oh little higher. Oh yeah, it's not a happy baby. Baby. You're sendings own ship. Wow?
Speaker 1: What do they do? They probably stuck it with a safety pin.
Speaker 2: Right, happen to me? Remember Ivory Snow was Marilyn Chambers, the porn star the baby on the Ivory show box. Uh, that's great.
Speaker 1: The next major innovation came in nineteen eighty six, inspired by the Mets Championship No doubt, absolute excuse me. Absorbent gel material made pampers thinner and lighter while keeping babies even dryer. Parents love the comfort without the bulk. Yeah, they were. Those early vipers were really really bulk like ducks.
Speaker 2: We walked around like big ass ducks. And then you go in the pool of a public pool, or you're pull in the backyard. If a baby's in there with a diaper, you don't want to be in there. It's just ty three.
Speaker 1: They introduced the first pull up pants, yeah, and entered the wipes business. So wipes came out. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pull up wipes are everywhere now. I mean you get dude wipes at seven eleven, Like, they're everywhere.
Speaker 1: My soulg got here on Saturday. Yeah, good went chopping on Sunday. Food chopping right, and he's like, dad, let me change your life, dude. So I go up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, best best ever, I'm telling you by a big ass. Yeah. They four the time. Like I said, if your bird shit on your arm on the way home, you wouldn't just wipe it off with a paper towel. You'd wash your arm like we take a shit. What are we doing just wiping get in the air. Just give it one or two and you feel much better with yourself. But you could do your neck. You could do it.
Speaker 1: I thought the big issue with those was plumbing was was well.
Speaker 2: Some of you can flush on your camp you got to look for flushable So dude, wife shot, I think you can flush her, but I got caught.
Speaker 1: I help you can because we've been flushing the shit out of them for yeah, since Saturday.
Speaker 2: I think you can because I've had them. But I got cottonel now. Yeah, they're great, They're really good. I'm surprise he's into that for a kid his age, that's good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: This would have come in handy for Grandpa Benza.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the mother.
Speaker 1: The two thousand and seven innovation of the wetness indicator. I didn't know they had a wetness indicator.
Speaker 2: Now, what the hell is that?
Speaker 1: So designed to change color so you know when your baby is due for a diaper change. I guess the diaper is something in it that senses urine or poop and let you know when it's in there.
Speaker 2: I mean, when Rosalie had fifteen dogs Yorkis, I think her monthly diaper bill was like ninety dollars for all the because for the boys, not the girls. The male dogs lift their legs all the time, and there's too much work to walk down. They just go in the backyard. But sometimes they you know, very vindictive, they mad at something, and so they all put diapers on all the mails and it's I see people have pet monkeys and diapers running around their house. You know, I'm done changing diapers. Rock on graduates Wednesday, you know, like, I know you've been through this recently, but you know everybody, he went to Notre Dame's graduation. No, Hollywood, he's been all over. So Saturday goes down. I'm gonna be out for a while. It's Notre Dame. He likes a girl, Notre dame uh And he leaves at eight a m. On Saturday morning. He gets back Sunday night at midnight. That's how many parties. And I'm like, I'm like, I remember the last week of school. I remember all that ship and then I go, so he said, can you get me out of school early yesterday? I said, yeah, What do I tell the front? They won't ask, of course, they say what's wrong? I said, he's ill? Really the nurse? Did nurse call you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: My son called me. Then I said, he's a senior. Okay, he's got a few days levet one final to go. I'm taking him home. So they let me take him home. But I said, our last week of school, we had class weeks softphones, juniors and seniors decorate the halls. We had that assembly where we all dedicated songs to each other. You know. I said, do you guys still do best looking? And he goes, yeah, he goes, I got one of those. I go, what you get? He goes, I got friendliest? And I felt so good in my chest that he got friends great. But he wouldn't tell me that. He wouldn't tell me.
Speaker 1: I can't. That's that's that surprises me.
Speaker 2: That he keeps. He doesn't say much about ship life, doesn't brag about stuff. But I would have been fucking posting that ship. He's not narcissistic like I am.
Speaker 1: I guess all right, last major diaper innovation, because you have to hear about.
Speaker 2: What's the latest one. I'm trying to think what it could.
Speaker 1: Be twenty twenty one, right of if it's the last, but it's the last, I'm going to read bye bye blowouts. Pampers introduced the blowout barrier. Parents finally had help in preventing messy a leagues. Yes, up the back, often called poonamis, that's anami. Yeah, they solved the punami crisis.
Speaker 2: Well, you've had babies, but just even the car and it's hot, and all of a sudden they're crying. You realize it's down their thighs and up their back.
Speaker 1: There's nothing, I mean, there's there's just nothing worse. Maybe time the first time you get peed in the face on by if you have a boy, baby.
Speaker 2: Boy, maybe maybe your puppy on the airplane could have been that. That sounds like a worst story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that I should have I should have had diapers for that trip. I would have needed at least two diapers for that trip.
Speaker 2: But I know, I know, oh so funny.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if you saw this. It's just related to the bidens and I couldn't believe it when I saw it. So, you know, uh, Barack Obama raised almost one and a half billion dollars for his presidential library to build that shitty months again, they built their spring in Chicago, so horrible. Looks like are too d two And it's like.
Speaker 2: The Minecraft on Minecraft building the kids building it's Minecraft.
Speaker 1: It's horrible. It's so fucking And I was looking back and and and that's the most anybody's raised. Uh yeah, uh, I think you know Trump will end up having more, of course, but you go through the preceding presidents and it's all hundreds of millions of dollars. And Joe Biden so far for his presidential library has raised three hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that doesn't say it all.
Speaker 1: I think it's going to need to be a tent at this point.
Speaker 2: Which is very apropos put it in North Hollywood.
Speaker 1: It should probably, yeah, it should be a tent in the the uh him presidential tent.
Speaker 2: And I have a bunch of I mean, look, I was at the Reagan Library, which is beautiful, such a beautiful place with the Air Force one in there and ship. You know, there's so many things on display, and they bring attractions in us of jewels from Egypt, all sorts of great stuff. What the fuck is who's going to bring anything to Biden's. It's like even like a.
Speaker 1: A picture a hunter on a Barizma board meeting. You get that up there, you get you know Wax, you know Wax what's his name?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Who was the idiot that was? That was the Homeland Security guy, Alejandro. Get a wax Ma orcists. That was a disaster.
Speaker 2: Get some trains in there. The ball transit transcended with the lipstick and heels.
Speaker 1: You have a whole portion of the tent devoted to uh uh, what's her name? The new Supreme Court justice k Yeah, Katanji gets a little spot in there, I know. And she'd be right next to the first African American lesbian uh Press secretary.
Speaker 2: Who courage Jean Pierre.
Speaker 1: Who's not seen, She's done nothing, don't even know if she exists. Where is she right now?
Speaker 2: She don't get a TV job, nothing, They don't. They don't put her on TV. I don't see her talking head on any show. I could be wrong, but I don't. I don't see her. No.
Speaker 1: I mean she could be a postal worker somewhere. I mean, I have no idea what she would be qualified for after her performance.
Speaker 2: But sometimes you're such a job.
Speaker 1: My apologies to post a work or she, but if you probably make a lousy post to work.
Speaker 2: She's probably overqualified for a lot of jobs because she's stupid. But she held such a big position. And if I'm hiring, I don't want her. I don't. I don't, I don't. I don't care what business I have. Does she have a legal degree?
Speaker 1: If I don't think she's No, she's not a lawyer, right, there's no way. I mean, I would be very shocked to hear to choose a lay. But you know some job, well, she needs a big book in front of her that she can open and just flip pages in a big book. I don't know job description has you know, flipping pages of a big book all day?
Speaker 2: Circle back. Jen Saki got a nice gig.
Speaker 1: Was actually a very good press secretary. I mean she might not liked what she had to say I didn't. But but she's sharp on her feet and and nose. I mean, they took a major step back when they went all d I and put her in there after Saki. So ye got to give, got to give Saki what Peppermin Patty so who used to call her peppermin Patty? You know, she looks exactly like Pepper and the Peanuts cartoons.
Speaker 2: She does that's amazing. And you know, well, I feel like Trump's got I mean, I got, I went, I went off on Trump a little bit yesterday. Today's politics is a bitch. I have to turn down the dolls somewhat on the enthusiasm for him. What hurts me to do? But uh, you know, I don't. I just I feel like, I like, I don't want to hear about a concert with Melissa McKnight and Millie Vanilli who thought Millie Vanilly should play at a concert for America? And Alli did his lip sync in the nineties. Who's making these calls? And Brett Michaels get Addie. I'm glad they all dropped out, But I don't care about concerts like that. Can we get down the breast hacks?
Speaker 1: But it's a major embarrassment. It is so that's so embarrassing.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: But I don't, I don't, I don't. I mean, to me, the embarrassment should be on the country period. That the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the country. And I mean, shoot, I remember, like it was yesterday all watching all the tall ships in New York Harbor and little it was just there was so much around that We're a month out and you don't hear anything.
Speaker 2: No, and by the way, New York City was in a horrible shape at that point, horrible shape with when the tall ships came down down the river. It began to get cleaned up after that. But no, look, you know, I went to seven eleven the other day and it's a girl on a bicycle with a shirt make California socialists. I'm like, I can't believe these people believe in this shit. I can't believe they think this is the way to go. These are all people that would picked last in the school year old. Like I always say, they've never been on a team. They don't know what it's like to be a teammate, but they just want to like I know where the melting pot. But you know, you leave the kitchen and the pot, you forget the pot's been boiling, and you come back and everything's over. It's the pot and the stove is all fucked up. That's what we've become right now. In every state, even Maine has problems. Find me a state where we can go, and Florida seems pretty good. I gotta be on that's probably number one. But there's not many states you can flee to and feel like this is the spot, this will be protected for a while. There's no shit going on here. It's going on everywhere. It's going on.
Speaker 1: It's even going on here, but it's definitely muted compared to a lot of other places.
Speaker 2: It's it's scared, scared for our kids, Scared for our kids, grandkids. I don't know what they're gonna do, but our kids, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, folks, not too late to make a contribution to the Biden Presidential Tent Library if you're so inclined. All right, dude, so this thing gets going Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Well, I heard a story today. I love That guy gets on the subway in New York and he's a mentally ill person. You know, people just look down at their phones. You don't want to get involved. So I was telling rock with people. I've seen ladies on Instagram bring a kiddie pull into the subway with water and sit there with a bikini. They're nuts. So the guy says he comes on. Fuck the Jews, fuck the fuck the fuck America, Fuck the Knicks. They gonna beat the ship out of the guy. After fuck the Knicks. Everything else is okay, okay, you can't say fuck the Knicks. People are getting tattoos on the Knick, tattoos behind and behind their ear. They painted the subway. The subway rails are orange.
Speaker 1: I saw that.
Speaker 2: I saw that one thing they gotta do, and I posted this on Instagram. They got to put the statue that I can't do it, but I would love to see three fingers, three fronts and fingers over the statue of liver in his face. That would be good. I think we can. I really think we're a more balanced team. I know they got Wemby, who's a superstar, and if there's a time to beat him, this is the season now, because he's just gonna get better and more awesome. He's gonna average forty and twenty five soon. You know, this guy's amazing.
Speaker 1: Maybe, but I have to tell you I watched him closely in that series. He gets soft in moments. I mean, he does not like to battle underneath the basket. For a guy that with that's seven foot four to spend as much time outside the three point line with the ball in his hand, it's fucking crazy. I would never Yes, great that the guy can can shoot three, right, but so can every other player on the court. Your advantage, your advantage is not that you can shoot three. Your advantage is that you're seven foot motherfucking four getting God damn Leane, learn how to play with your back to the basket.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah he's not.
Speaker 1: He's not ripping tons of boards down. I was very underwhelmed with him in that series, to tell you the truth, versus everything I had heard about. If he plays that way against the Knicks.
Speaker 2: We'll fucking kill them. I know, I know.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's gotta be a lot tougher than he has to be.
Speaker 2: I get the feeling. As a pretty sensitive kid. I saw the Knicks win. I didn't see them cry. I mean the emotion emotional, but they're they're they're handling business when when Wenby won, he couldn't stop screaming, like, you know, yelling on the court, very you know, very enthusiastic about it. I just felt tears in his eyes. I was like, all right, that's good. But you know, you're supposed to win because you've got a great team around you. You're a great player. This shouldn't be a shock to you. I want to I'm glad of playing them. I'm glad. I'm glad. I think, okay, so he would have given us more fits with their speed. Uh, but I'm it's just afraid of him altering shots, not as much blocking them, but he's gonna alter shots. And I heard they might put Sohn on him, who really doesn't play much. Uh. They're gonna use Porty so Han and uh.
Speaker 1: I like, I like, well, maybe just to just to eat up some fouls and to give Og a little bread. They're gonna put Og on him more than Yeah, they're gonna put anybody else on them, which is an amazing thing. Great defensive, he could possibly guard a guy that size. Yeah, but that's what I'm talking about about his strength. If Wemby fills out and learns to play with his back to the basket. Then forget about it. I mean, right now, he's like a seven foot four wing. I mean, you know that's we don't have to It's a freak with the position.
Speaker 2: It's a freak. It's a freak of nature that he can do what he does. But he'll never turn his back to the basket because he wants to be the new on of basketball player. He hits threes, and it's just a different kind of ballplayer. There's no more shacks. There's no more David Robinson's or Okay, but we'll.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, but yes, there are and there will be. I mean you think, look, look, kat likes to take the three's. Yeah, but he also likes to drive to the who he bangs, He bangs and and he rips a lot of boards. He's twelve boards a game.
Speaker 2: I know, did you need the start on on Jalen Bruns at this stat? Well, on top of the fact that he only averaged twelve at Dallas. I know he had Luca with him, but twelve at Dallas, twelve points a game. Comes to New York getting in the twenties, He's he's up his average in the fourth court in the playoffs in twenty six points a game. And I heard this stat and I think I'm getting it Righty, in the two hundred and forty eight minutes of fourth quarters and overtimes, he has two hundred and forty eight points a point a minute.
Speaker 1: Think about that, like, yeah, no, look, he's uh, he's great in crunch time. He's a great leader. Those guys are very very together as a team. They all like each other. They play really really hard. They've stepped up their the defense defense in the playoffs, are playing at a defensive level they've never played at before. They've gotten guys involved now that that we're never involved in the the TIBs regime or even this season in the in the middle of the season. But to be able to go to a shaman, to be able to go to uh uh, what's his name, Jose, Guys like that off the bench in addition to Deuce Clarkson, you get, I mean, you're a lot of nine ten players deep. Mitch, Uh, yeah, if we could just teach the guy to shoot a fucking free throw. But anyway, it's.
Speaker 2: He's having a bad he's in his head a lot, Mitch. I read, I follow him on Instagram. He'll post things like, you know, not feeling it today, like I wish I get out of this funk. He I was like, just stop talking this way, man. And I know he probably punched, you know, banged the steering wheel. Actually, somebody said, you can see it happened in the last game. I couldn't find this the highlight to see that. But I think he punched the steering wheel or a wall.
Speaker 1: He broke the pink, he broke.
Speaker 2: The bone from the picky to the wrist. That's broken. But and then he shooting free throws with one hand. Give me a break. That's gonna be disaster. But he could kick him.
Speaker 1: He could kick them like punts and make a higher percentage of did you know, I don't know why they didn't get Rick Barry in there five years. Shoot und your hand, take a shot, do anything he had, but okay, fire that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Then go Rick Barry style something. Yeah, it's awful. And I didn't know he was bitch. He was. He's David Robinson's nephew. He is. I's read that today in today's paper. I've never gotta I got a double check, and I've never heard of I've never heard.
Speaker 1: That he was he's a New Orleans kid. Yeah yeah, and uh, you know he he drives all these crazy ass trucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I said here, you know, these.
Speaker 1: Monster trucks everywhere with the crazy lights on him. He's a piece of work.
Speaker 2: He is, he is. But we need it, We need him help help.
Speaker 1: You would think at a point he'd he'd learned how to shoot a freaking free throw and not be a liability. You can't take off the bench until you're within two minutes at the end of the quarter.
Speaker 2: If you played twenty five minutes a game. He's all defensive team, He's All NBA defense team.
Speaker 1: If you played, I mean, if you could shoot free throws, you could stay on the court. It's the defining thing of his career. It's costing him hundreds of millions of dollars and he can't shoot a free throw. Ye crazy. Uh. Never have like really gross neighbors around you, like a neighbor.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's like horrible. Yeah, yeah, I've had them west Islip at the end of my reign. There no, actually Rosalie did. But well I have crazy people upstairs. But yeah I have that, Yeah, but I have I have some. I've been around there for a while. Sure, sure, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well this this is a story out of Oregon, which things are bad enough there, right, But this is a married Oregon couple suing their neighbors for more than two hundred thousand dollars because of a foul stench emanating from a tiny mobile home on the property next door. Apparently the stench coming out of there is so nasty that it caused this couple, both of them to collapse. John John and Trudy Benjamin filed the lawsuit against their neighbor, Karen Ward, alleging that a nasty cocktail of raw sewage and chemicals wafting from her small RV home has turned their Parkros Heights house of more than forty years into a toxic nightmare. The couple has even been forced to wear gas masks to withstand the disgusting and potentially hazardous aroma. Trudy, who's sixty seven, and said she began noticing the life changing smell from the rectangular mobile home park next towards single family residents last August and that it has steadily become so overpowering that she's unable to even go outside and garden or lounge in her own yard. My husband started walking by and started smelling it. He said, my god, what is that? And I said, yeah, I've been smelling it for a while. Their lawyer says the chemical that a chemical toilet in the small mobile home overflowed and then leached into the ground below it, causing the owner, the ward lady, to use bleach to try a mask the nascent. However, the chlorine bleach mixed with ammonia in urine creates a highly toxic Oh yeah, chloramine, chloromine, chloromine. Yeah. The foul stench even calls John, who's seventy seven, to collapse and break his nek, requiring surgery and extensive physical therapy.
Speaker 2: He fell on his knees. That's that's so sad.
Speaker 1: Apparently a friend went over their house and could smell the odor on their clothes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So the couple's been forced to keep their windows and doors tightly shut and wear gas masks with carbon filters when they walk from their car in the driveway into the home and from the home. That's the Okay, that's by the way right there. You ought to be able to kill your neighbor. Yeah, I mean, at that point you'd be totally justified in just taking a shotgun, walking right next door and just letting her fucking have it.
Speaker 2: My father had done it. We had decent neighbors in my slice. They were good people. If then one guy got a little knats she hit us, had a car bumper. Mister Rosito lost his sense of smell, sense of tape, and he went off a little bit there. But uh, the discovery was a cop. We had good neighbors, but we had some crazy ones. Not about stenches. Although we had this neighbor of the Rizzos who are around the corner. John Rizzo had a big boat. Couldn't drive it though, so my father would drive it. Was like it was like a thirty five foot boat. Nice boat. And uh lived on Marina Circle. So he had a He wore a black felt cap and he would come over. One day he left his cap and it smell. It has heads smell like scalp smell. And I go, ma, yeah, this fucking hat. Oh I know, I said, well what do you do? So she put it in the in the linen closet and for years I every time ip with a linen closet, I swear it was the memory of smelling that hat. We finally returned it. But that's the that's the only smelly kind of neighbor thing I had to go through. But yeah, we've had some We've had some crazy things in my my part of West lights about the nuts and aids and kids getting molested by the father. It was a crazy I.
Speaker 1: Can't believe that happened.
Speaker 2: There's such a nice neighborhood, mister Hanigan. Horrible.
Speaker 1: My parents had this handyman seemingly was at the house all the time while I was growing up. And this guy would drink remember wrangold. Oh sure, he would drink wrangolds literally from the time he got there until the time he left at whatever project he was he was working on. And the guy would the guy would if he didn't know you were there, Like he let's say he's putting up a piece of paneling or painting a wall or whatever he's doing. If he doesn't know you're there, you could hear the guy rip off part after fart after fart, and you know, and he'll be and in one hand is the brush, the other hand is the wrangold, you know, and he would just leave the trail. He'd have like a like a the case that he would bring for the day, and he was just all the dead soldiers would just go back in the case. And I can I mean, I'm like twelve years I can remember looking in there and thinking, you know, I didn't know anything about beer and how many a human could have. But you look in there and there'd be, you know, be the middle of the day and the guy guy's already killed twelve of them or oh my god, more than the guy would drink a case every single time came. He's a big guy.
Speaker 2: I mean, CHICU drank a case at the Japese party one night.
Speaker 1: Guys in college that could drink, that could drink a case. I mean that's unbelievable. I could drink twenty four.
Speaker 2: It might day, it might when I got to LA.
Speaker 1: You can understand the farting, I mean farting and having the pee NonStop.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but back then in those days, like when somebody was drunk, like when there was a drunk driver incident and someone was killed, people would actually say the driver, well, the program was drunk, like they make like was uh you know, like the drive the driver was drunk. The pork gum was drunk. Lets everybody calm down. He was drinking like it was almost an excuse because everybody back then, you know, Dick Van Dyke would come home as marry Tylla Wo would make him with Martini. It was like a you know, drinking was everywhere. When I came to La after New York, I went to this good doctor in Beverly Hills, doctor Trabulus, and he goes to me. He goes, uh, how much do you you know? How's your alcohol consumption? I said, you know, trying to drank a lot in New York? Yeah, how much? You say? Like two? Three? I go two or three at home before I go out, and then two or three at the next first restaurant, and three more of the next round. I said, probably on a good night, twenty twenty two drinks. He was like that can't you can't be serious. You stopped drinking. I say, you might find some blood in my gin stream if you look close enough. He goes, you have to stop drinking now, all right. Of course I didn't. But I I was brought up in drink culture. No, no, it's I was on the I was on the prow for stories. I was going club to club restaurants. So for me, it was like I got to have something in my hand. I don't smoke, so that was it. I wasn't doing coke back then. It was like I'll get a drink at the bar. It was easy and it didn't.
Speaker 1: Carbonated water didn't get it done for you. No.
Speaker 2: I tried trunk cocktail Cranberry to if I wanted to kill myself, Yeah, I'll have Cranbridger. Just get the fuck at it does nothing. I'm like dying to have something. I only want to drink when I when I I'm in a restaurant with a steak or something like that done. I'd like a martini. But to sit around the house and drink before I go out. Now we can. At this age in our thirties, it was something we could do and get up the next day for work. It was like we had two martinis at lunch at the Daily News. All the writers would get together, go downstairs to a bar, have lunch, a couple of martinis, go back to work. I mean, Pete Hamill was a drunk, Jimmy Bresling was a drunk. All my idols were big drinkers. So you think I want to be like them, and then you find out that's not the best to go.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty something in the night is a big is a big number, A lot. It was a lot back in the back in the day though, Like you think about this, what's the current? I think it's point zero eight is the blood alcohol level. I mean there were people all over the roads that would have blown like point threes.
Speaker 2: Dude, forget about it.
Speaker 1: And all you did was you you just saw them and you knew you watched them swerve, and you're like, I'm gonna get in fun of this before you know. It was just you had to clear them, you know, you just said to get out of the way of him. And if he ran into a tree, he ran into a tree.
Speaker 2: I love the story the Britney Spears that got the nine to one one call someone saying there's a woman driving erradically. We grew up like that. We just dodged those carts, you know, exactly, just changing lanes too quickly, not using a direction. Yeah, check, we've done that, shoe. You know, does you close your eyes like Brent Zigler did for thirty seconds on the highway? You know? Crazy? Yeah? I mean that one more story about drinking. Tony Tony Boch tells me this is a classic. He does go to a family function in Brooklyn, Howard Beach, whatever the fuck it was, and his father got loaded at the party. Right, he's passed, kind of passed out. They gotta go. They kind of hold him to the car. He's gonna I could drive. I could drive. He stopped at Tony's eleven. Right, the mother's like, who's gonna drop. They gave the keys to George. He was fourteen. Tony George strove from Brooklyn to West Is and every ten minutes if I was like, pull over, I could drive. And George took him all over home at fourteen.
Speaker 1: Didn't the mom drive?
Speaker 2: Don't think oh she's Tony said, because back then the woman was like, but my mom didn't have a license. But back then his mother was like, only the men drive cars. You know. It's very like very guinea kind of like only the men. Women don't touch serios. Really, my father, my father would not let my mother get drive his license. She wanted to learn. He said, if you're gonna learn, you gotta drive with one hand like I do.
Speaker 1: She's what so and wear an eye patch?
Speaker 2: She said, she got her hand on the knob, yeah, yeah, and on the knob that they just have knobs on the steering wheels to make it easy to turn. He goes, put your right hand on my ass, drive it one hand, and of course she runs over a curb or some ship. He goes, that's it. I'm gonna put my kids in a call with you. And you're hitting fucking curbs. No, no license for you. And that was it horrible?
Speaker 1: Why was the option of the second hand eliminated?
Speaker 2: He wanted to make it difficult so she couldn't drive. He wanted to have her home. It's a it's a prison, My poor mother.
Speaker 1: I saw some video the other day of this, uh this cop pulls over this lady and he claims that he saw her with her cell phone in her right hand, right okay, And so he says, this ship and she's looking at him, and she's just looking at him like you're a fucking idiot, Like how stupid. The cops at the window of the car and she's just looking at him, and she's like, really, so you saw you saw me holding my my cell phone in my right hand. Yes, And that's what I'm written. I've written you up for and she holds her thing up and she's amputated. All my here, she's got got.
Speaker 2: A little she's got a little claw, you know, with.
Speaker 1: A like a sock over it. And so she's finally going you see this, You think I was holding the phone with this and the cop the cop was under lengthing. He's like, then maybe maybe it was your left hand. That okay, it was my left hand. How was I driving the book like that? And she got the the the actual video because it was it was the the bodycam video. This How the police department didn't drop these charts? I have no idea, but but this tape got the video got played in a freaking corn room. I mean, this thing went all the way to see that.
Speaker 2: That's great, that's great.
Speaker 1: How could the car? What do they think was gonna happen in the courtroom? Other than the poor cop? You go in there and she all she gotta do is.
Speaker 2: Had to make us I guess, had to make his quota. Some ship like they have that. I know they have them. But I remember when like my father in law, Jen's father was a cop in Fall Rockaway and Jimmy Preslan was living around Queen's at that point, and they knew what Bari went to and stuff. And one night he went to a lot of cop balls. He loved talking to cops, and he'd be plastered and they'd go to his car, find his car, picked the car keys off him, and just rolled in the back seat or under the seat so he couldn't find so he couldn't drive. But they didn't. They weren't arresting people back then. It was just like, just hide his fucking keys. He came right, let us sleep it off, and he's sleeping off. I mean, it was much it's much safer now, but we all made it with no seat belts and you know, smoking with the windows up, and you know, drunk driving and ship and here we are.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, look like parents. Handyman Phil, he'd be he get whatever the hell he had to get done done, and he'd take his three six packs worth of dead soldiers and throw them in the trash and then he'd get in his banged up Van Jesus trouble.
Speaker 2: Well, you think about it, I mean, you think about all the A lot of the artists, and not only musicians, but painters, golp. So many of them were drug using drugs, whether you're a Picasso or so many of them, and yet what they created. I grew up believing this, like maybe that's the way to go. But then as I got older, I said, now I read better straight. There's some ideas that come to you when you're a little fucked up that are fantastic, but you might not describe their right. But I mean, drinking is a different I think it's the worst drug. I mean, I really because it's so accessible, it's so easy to get, and it's so social that you know, I know guys who used to drink a lot. They I know guys who do coke to stay up longer just so they could drink more like a different philosop, you know.
Speaker 1: Just I remember my my brother in law was working construction, Mickey O'Rourke. They they would the first stop was the beer distributor, you know, to get whatever they were going to need for the day, you know, yeah, a couple of Budweiser suitcases to bring to the job site.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: I mean, but you know what if your hammer and nails, you saw wood, you're doing whatever you're doing, don't it with your buddies the dagos. It's not I mean, it's not so highly skilled where you know, being a little bit buzzed is gonna affect it. I mean, I wouldn't think, but you see.
Speaker 2: The Mexican's the day laborers who are putting up apartment buildings and you know, doing shit around town. They come to work, they're very quiet, you know, they do their work, put their heads down, and then at lunch they'll lay on someone'st on the corner with like a lawn with their beer and a sandwich, little music coming out of the back their car, and they're happy and they go back to work. I mean, yeah, some cultures do it better than others. You know, Native Americans do it better than others that there's a lot of alcoholism in them, But the Mexicans do. I mean, you know, I don't know. If you get your work done, I suppose it's okay, but you get to a certain age where you can't function as well, and it's just maybe.
Speaker 1: You know what, maybe it's the It's one good thing about the all of this illegal immigration is it's it's kept beer sales propped up because because I just don't see people drinking that much beer these days.
Speaker 2: No, I don't either, I'm not a better guy.
Speaker 1: You know, my son comes home and they're they're drinking old fashions and they're I mean they're they're drinking whiskey, they're marguerite. Is It's not like when I was in school, we get a keg tapped all day. Guys are drinking beer and that's pretty much the only thing. You don't. I don't think I had a mixed drink.
Speaker 2: And no, yeah I didn't. I know I didn't. No, I was a beer guy. I mean, matter of fact, we in West I said, we drank Schmids. I mean Mono loved Mano like Schmidts. We drank Schmid's beer and we get and we get, we get.
Speaker 1: Rolling, rock rolling, rock rolling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the big one. But we started getting mixed drinks. I remember at Baby's Cove melon balls. That was the first time I thought, oh, mixed drink, this is interesting. Orange juice, got that green li Core Midori and vodka. Those a tasty at the Baby's Cove. But yeah, I was talking to Mono. He might come up if I come down there in August, which I'm really trying to do. Him and Jamie. That tell you. There in Miami No, I didn't know that. Yeah, they got a second place in Miami, and I guess the condo Miami in the House of Virginia. But they had no He listened to my show Fame. I told him listen to this show and he said, I said, if I come, he come up. I said, you'll see everybody. It'll be great, you know someday. Right, Yeah, where's Galleys Gallagher in the Jupiter? Right, so you're close to him? Good and uh no, but I think he's Miami. But it's not that far. I mean it's it's Miami an hour. Okay, that's no problem. But he's almost retiring from the American Airlines.
Speaker 1: Oh he's still flying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's gonna retire like a year a year or so. Uh, Jamie can retire from her job. I forget what she's doing, but she did. She ended up doing something really really interesting. You know it sounds it sounds. It's just like it's it's like no days went by in high school. It's like when I was three. Talk him and I have a different history about different things, and all those stories come back. I mean, I have his postcard letters when he went to VM I the first year how miserable he was. You have to walk along the walls like a rat when you're a freshman.
Speaker 1: I visited him cool really because I the drive from New York to Nashville goes right through Lexington, Virginia, which is where both v M I and and uh Washington and Lee are Wow, and so I saw the whole. I mean it's like it's like BMI is like a freaking prison. And when you're when you're freshman, you're a rat.
Speaker 3: You're a rat, right, And I mean they treat you like a rat. I mean, but he had he had a little His older brother was there as a senior. I think when he was a rat. Yeah, a little bit of protection.
Speaker 1: Is tough kid.
Speaker 2: And his brother went there after John too, so there were three models in a row. But yeah, man, I remember John's father. We were talking. I said, fathers were so different back then, Like I'm leaning on Roco. His mother is more of a strict person. So, uh, we'll be at the house. We go to the beach right on the field too, and the follow ago, here's a fireman. What about painting that shed? JOHNO dad I painted last weekend, painted again, And He's like, I gotta paint the shed like it just I don't know why he would do that. I don't know why, not like your sung going to the beach. But he wasn't me and guy either.
Speaker 1: His mom, who was a teacher, was whenever I was over there, and always seen his mom ran the place.
Speaker 2: Everything.
Speaker 1: I mean, she she ran a tight she ran a tight ship. But hey, he was. I remember. I don't know why we were at Chris Mbo's house, but a bunch of us were at Imbo's house and it was right along the train tracks, and I am ship faced, absolutely ship faced, and I decide I'm going to walk home from there, completely ship So I get across the train tracks and was it the movie theater that was right across from there? Yeah, the movie theater was right there, right. So I'm walking around the back of the movie theater about to get about to get into the beach. Trees beach streets like fields, and I come around a corn owner and I am hammered. And the next thing I feel is something. I don't know if it was a foot or a fist, but something hits me in the face and I go down. Well, I yell because because Imbo's house is just across the train tracks. The guys that kicked me and were about to beat the shit out of me, Jesus didn't realize that I had an army that was just over the other side of the the train tracks. So I literally there are three guys around me. I literally break a bottle on the ground and I'm holding it up and I end up pustling one guy. I sliced my wrist pretty bad on my own bottle. Brilliant mic. But Mono and these guys chase those three guys down, and obviously I'm not there because I'm getting taken to the hospital. And uh uh Mono takes some fucking and what do you call it? Uh one of those block a cinderblock, Oh my god, and breaks the dude's leg with the fucking Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, John was and and Imbo wasn't. Imbo had a good physique, he was a strong kid. In Bo wasn't a fighter.
Speaker 1: But you know what it was at Imbo's house, he wasn't. It was it was Gallagher, It was it was all the minute men, as as Frank Dale used to call. Yeah, maybe Paulson, Paul I.
Speaker 2: Was gonna say Paulson because that whole.
Speaker 1: Group that chased these guys down. The restless breaks the guys because.
Speaker 2: The dramas drama's five five six five five in high school small and you think he wrestled one twenty eight or some ship and what's that. Paulson was small and Henry Bennett was small. He wasn't a fighter, but John thought. They thought they could fight, especially if you're hanging out with Squeezy. He was just champion. They could fight anybody. John would just shoot the guy a double leg takedown and the guy. Once the guy's on the ground, he would go to town on the guy. So we went to a strip club one night and he's like a biker's a gas light, kind of like bikers weren't there, and Ship somebody didn't like us being too loud. We're a hammered and the guy brings a knife to the table to shut us up. So not a big knight, but like it's still scary and John just said to the guy, John's five to five. He goes, what I'm gonna do open my mail with that fucking thing. I just punched the guy in the face and it's spilled outside and everybody left. But yeah, he was like, he's crazy, crazy, he's flying. He's he's now, he's flying here, He's now. He's a pilot that takes you to Milan. His roots. He goes to Italy and Florence a lot, he said, his new roote he used through the Caribbean. Now he's going to uh Italy a lot, which is a great route.
Speaker 1: So I could see Mono up front going, you know, this fucking flight to eight hours boring a ship. Let's just funk with the passengers for a minute, and all of a sudden just dropped like four hundred and six feet I know. Yeah, captain, apologize for Turbul, said Turbul until we hit and uh, you know we're looking for some smoother you know, just just because he was amazing. She can't get away with that as a as a power in a commercial airplace, but if you could.
Speaker 2: Would he set me up the one He set me up with two flight attendants. They were cute too. Uh. They always wanted to go out after the flight. They went to New York. Where should we go? You know that kind of ship. So he hooked me up with them, and I remembered with those one girl Barbara. Yeah, we had because John was. We hung out in New York one night years ago and we had a lot. We had a lot of fun. That's why I was looking at prom table. I'm like, you know, as close as me and Kenny and Mike, are you guys run at my table? Mono was, and I guess you're with Gallagher Kenny and I'm not trying to think who else.
Speaker 1: Ronnie was at our table, Ronnie Kenny.
Speaker 2: Like that was weird, like Ronnie Cables. I hung out with Ronnie more than you did. That's something I think.
Speaker 1: We just split into two tables. That made sense. It was kind of just break up the group. But wait, you just made me, just made me think about so when you were talking about flight attend So I had this guy, this guy I worked with my first two years living in Manhattan, who was the funniest freaking guy. His name is Aurelius Sophia, right, And this guy he called him Stewies. He was he would, yeah, he would. He dated a lot of Stewies, so he would hit on Stewie's whenever he was on a flight, and he'd always be I go, I got some Stewies coming in on Friday. You want to this guy had the best bar a bit he would he would bring a whistle with them to the bar and uh and at midnight, if he hadn't picked up a girl yet and it hit clock hit midnight, he blow the whistle as loud as he could. Everybody in the immediate circle around you in the bar would go quiet, and he'd make a formal announcement that he was waving one hundred and fifty pound weight limit on the limit. And it never failed. Now, he slept with some chunky girls, but it never every single time the guy did it.
Speaker 2: That is hysterical. Most flights were great because back in the day, speaking of the Knicks. To round out the show, Johnny got to figure his last name a Spanish kid, Puerto Rican kid, Johnny Sanchezter. He worked for Continental. So whenever I fly, I always take the late flight, you know. I'd land in LA for the weekend come back, and he'd always be at the airport and he'd take my ticket and turn them in the first class. He would come to another chick account and he punched some numbers up on first class and the payback was I'll get this. No, No, there was a city kid, but he worked at Newark Airport. So the payback was I'll get you nick tickets. It was like ninety three and ninety four, you know, big time season, and we kept doing it. He put like three of my friends with me first class. I'd get him good seats. He was such a so much fun. But there was that route we took that I took all the time Continental from Newark to LA back to Newark, and I knew the same stewardesses all the time. They were always there, so it was easy to hook up with them. Different world now, bro.
Speaker 1: It is it is all right man, Well we're gonna have our boy Kenny back with us next week. Yeah, we're having a major, a major boat fight right now.
Speaker 2: What does he want to I mean, I just put down a bunch of money on a Rolls Royce, but he could afford a boat. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm splitting it what happened. I'm splitting it with him and he but you know, I've discovered there's this there's these boat clubs down here, which it's pretty freaking tempting. You get for five dollars, you get fifty hours and they have a selection of boats. Right, So basically one hundred dollars an hour, and so uh and it's good last two years. So you have to use up to fifty hours in a two year period. They have this selection of boats and so literally you go there, you kick the boat you want, you take that boat out, you're responsible for get or whatever. Yeah, but there's no way that that's not a lot cheaper than only in your own boat, having to deal with all the bullshit that comes with a boat, having a pay for docking and everything else. So maybe we just do that.
Speaker 2: That's not bad. Run over fifty hours in a second. I mean fifty hours. We used to spend more time than one summer and on the climbing and fishing.
Speaker 1: Well, look if you if you if you do something where like you get on the boat at eleven, you take it to a sandbar, you hang out all day, you're drinking everything else, should come back at seven. That's eight hours, right, I mean you could only do six of those.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean in a year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So if you worst case scenario is you find out that's not enough hours for you. But I think push comes to shove. You never use a boat as much as you think you're going to use it.
Speaker 2: You're not fishing. You're not really fishing. You're not going out and getting you know, reels, rog and reels like we used to. So you're just don't for a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Now, Well, I mean we'll do some we'll do some fishing. And they have center they have nice center console boats that on like twenty three, twenty five, twenty eight feet.
Speaker 2: That's perfect, that's perfect, you know, and then you don't.
Speaker 1: Have any of the headache.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, maybe we do that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. All right, we'll see all right man, Thanks folks, we'll be back at you next time. Happy birthday again.
Speaker 2: But yeah, thanks pal, see it all right,