Speaker 1: Mhm h.
Speaker 2: H.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Typical Skeptica chest, where we don't side questioning the matrix from you wear phones with shuttles and umbersides on the side, on the same roil.
Speaker 4: Us some myths like ghosts in the night You have a normal pros in secret space outs. Yeah, we keep it real, no fright, no fright No. Typical skeptics.
Speaker 5: Keeps and disguise from the builds, the ancients, the scripts down the mouse, hold up sees speak more staple we this man look fable, malves, targets, soul breaking out of the stable, dormant olympics for products in the midst in reality, can't resistant, twist, soul trap snapping, reading, condition mapping, holiday dreams and their divisions, out of body missions, waking up the teams.
Speaker 4: No censorship here, we fre no we lead scheme, conspiracy.
Speaker 1: Kings, ringing bells here the freedom ring and a sleeping extra for rest mission.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Typical Sceptic. Welcome to Typical Skeptic podcast. Be sure to like, subscribe and turn on notifications.
Speaker 2: Any Guy's Welcome back to another episode of the Scilly podcast. I'm really excited about my last night. It's been about the fourth or five times she's been on my show, she said. Frequent guest and always a fan favorite. Is Mary Joyce from the Sky Shifts of her Cashiers Night. We're gonna be talking about Shared the Little People and are new basis and Mary has a story that she's put away that she can bring it out now she's actually met a shared erse and it's gonna be really interesting to hear what she says, what I wrote, I investigats, author research and Mary Joyce rejourney the Skilly podcast or another journey into the mysteries of hid Earth and Human Night. Mary will share learning Marvel's story a personal meeting with the Cherokee middle person. But she hunter was the mysterious being looked like? And how is her experience? Can I get Cherokee with curious surrounding the little People? And we're also messing in Antarctica and uh you know New Masons as Uhbout's Finding the Sky which one of married very has five book she is up the big Foot books. You just find the Sky, Cherokee Little People, one of the tangiblevings of Jesus and and uh and n Maces in North Carolina and I think that's all of them in yet. And I'm gonna read her in the stage now and you can find her at the sky shifts over.
Speaker 4: Cashiers dot com.
Speaker 2: And uh, I'm really excited to have her marry things so much to come back on?
Speaker 4: Are you hi?
Speaker 6: I need to check with the technical start.
Speaker 4: Your voice is sounding really peculiar when I hear it. Am I sounding normal?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Sound?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, go on.
Speaker 4: It's weird, but you're not.
Speaker 6: You're sounding like you've got gravel in your throat and mine sounds like that now.
Speaker 4: To yeah, we changed.
Speaker 2: It's always somebody messing with me, you know, I can't.
Speaker 4: Is it better?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 6: You sound?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 4: You sound normal? Okay? Right, all right? Janzo, Man, it's like there's it's always like someone's messing with you know something. It's insane. I don't understand it. You know. It's like it's always some kind of weird targeting, you know, like it's weird, like this is a new computer. And I already noticed like Streamlind's starting to run slower and it's harder for me to play my intros. And there should be no reason why I don't do anything but stream on this computer. So so there's like no tangible reason why it should be running slower. You know, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Is that the reason that the reason that was?
Speaker 4: Now I'm yeah, you're getting an echo? Yes, yes, okay, let me let me fix it hard? Sorry, let me I'll reduce I re released background noise on mine. Let me reduce background noise on yours. It says it's a story. I already ate that. But do you want me to try my phone and see if that works better?
Speaker 6: Let me see if let me see if I get here I'm getting I'm getting that echo.
Speaker 7: Okay, let me see if my phone will work better. I'm coming in on my phone. Give me one second. I'll be right back, but I'm right here.
Speaker 4: This is it? Is that let me remove this person? Is that better? Mary?
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's see if I echo hello, Hello, you.
Speaker 4: Sound good to me.
Speaker 6: Okay, I guess this is the way we're gonna do it. Does this mean you want to start at.
Speaker 4: Now? Your volume went out? Like so it's like someone's messing with the volume. Well, Mary, can you hear me?
Speaker 6: I can hear you.
Speaker 4: Okay, Sorry, now we're good, okay, yeah, so I'm so now you're gone Okay, we're good. Now, we're good. Yeah, okay, So how are you?
Speaker 6: Besides, I'm sorry that started with a whole mess like that, but it looks like maybe we're gonna make it.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, Well, I do believe it's some kind of weird targeting, and I wonder why other podcasters don't get it, you know, I often wonder about that, you know, But I mean there's nothing I can do except, you know, just kind of keep moving on.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: Uh, You're not the only one that has problems, So don't feel like you've been singled out.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh, I do think sometimes the topics will send up a flare into the air, and there are some interference, may be because of the topics that you choose to talk about.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I think so too. Yeah, so how are you? What's how's everything going?
Speaker 6: I can't complain. We've got everything working.
Speaker 4: Now, so let's go for it. Yeah yeah. So okay, Cherokee little People.
Speaker 7: We know that you wrote the book about Cherokee little pickle people, but now you're coming out and saying you've actually met a Cherokee little person like tell us about this.
Speaker 4: It sounds fascinating.
Speaker 6: This just got posted on my website late yesterday, and so it's a story that's been sitting in my drawer since twenty fourteen, that's twelve years. And I did it because the parents of the little person didn't want their privacy invaded. The grandmother, who has a much wider vision of what's going on in the world, thought this was important for people to know, which is the reason I wrote the article originally.
Speaker 4: And it all started.
Speaker 6: Because one day she just said to me, I think my granddaughter may be a little now that I didn't immediately buy that, but needlessly we had, you know, many conversations after that. Now here's some interesting stuff for those who tend to be skeptics. This little person was studied by the chief of pediatrics at two North Carolina hospitals, Mission Hospital in Asheville and Bowman Gray Hospital in Winston Salem. They literally spent years testing here, and some of the tests themselves went on for months at a time. They were totally befuddled, and they ended up sending their test results to some place in England. I wish that the grandmother could have remembered what university or hospital it was sent to, because it was probably one of the big ones that they couldn't solve the things here, but all of their research showed that she was not a midget and she was not a dwarf. They could absolutely could not figure her out. And the grandmother said that they tested her bones, her hormones, just anything they could think of. They even gave her a growth hormone and it had absolutely no impact on her. So I found that real interesting. The first time that I met her was the grandmother brought her in where I was working, and she was about fourteen or fifteen years old at the time, and she was wearing sunglasses, but there were granny sunglasses and she could just barely peek over the counter. And when she was born, she was so tiny that the grandmother had to go out and buy cabbage patch doll clothes and plastic doll shoes to take her home from the hospital because even the infant clothing at the hospital fell slipped right off of her it was too big. So she was born tiny and she stayed tiny. And at the time I met her, she was wearing size jeans, and so for a fourteen or fifteen year old, that's pretty darn small. So the size was absolutely a factor, and some of the stories get kind of interesting. Two of them are grocery store stories. The grandmother took I'll call her Lily, took Lily with her to the grocery store, and at that time she was about the size of a six month old, but she was way beyond that, and so she's holding her lily in her arms. And when they were checking out Lily, the little one said I'll take the change. Well, it floored the cashier because this sounded like somebody much older than a six month old. Another, and I'll give you a quote on this one, she said, Granny, pick me up and put me in the basket or the shopping basket. I get so tired of shopping on the bottom shelves. I want to see what's up there. And at that time she was a teenager and she wasn't as tall as the shopping cart, so she was tiny all of her life. Another thing that was very unusual about her is that she was very sensitive to light. And the grandmother said, for the longest time they thought she was just shy because she would constantly be covering her eyes. And it was because of the sensitivity of light. And in my book, Cherokee little people were real. I got confirmation that the little people lived underground, they came out at night to tend to their gardens, and that the light bothered them.
Speaker 5: So she was.
Speaker 6: Right there in front of me, and she was having the same experiences that I had been writing about. Another thing that was unusual was she was a natural vegetarian, and the grandmother said that when everybody else in the family was eating meat and junk food, Lily only ate vegetables and she didn't like sugar. That in itself is kind of unique. And she had an interesting thing regarding her ancestry. Her father was Hawaiian, her mother was Cherokee. Both cultures have the little people, so we began to speculate that maybe the recessive gene from both sides of the family manifested as Lily as this little person.
Speaker 4: Yes, so the Hawaiians have their version of these little people as well. We never talked about that. Say that again, please, So the Hawaiian people have their Yes they do. H Wow, that's fascinating.
Speaker 6: And there's there's little people that are found in many cultures around the world, but this one was kind of interesting to mix those two cultures. And at first I thought that the grandmother had misspoken because she kept referring to the little people as the men of hewn. That's the Hawaiian word for little people. So they must have just got up to the father's word for little people rather than the Cherokee word.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, wow, that's did they did? She?
Speaker 7: Have they ever say anything about that they had like a connection to enter earth there, because I remember we thought that maybe these Cherokee little people were living underground, right they are.
Speaker 6: Yes, all the tunnels that I write about in my book are underground, but they're not deep underground. We're not talking people living in deep, deep caves. In fact, where we found what must have been a little people town or city at one point is where Western Carolina University is located now. And whenever they were digging what they thought was virgin soil to build new buildings, they would find these little tunnels. And they were cut out of red clay fairly close to the surface. And I know you know this, but they were cut square, but it was a rounded top to these tunnels, which makes them stronger. But they were found all over the campus and certainly other places too, you know, not too far from there. Yeah, well, I wanted to get in there. I know you want to talk about the moon and all of that, so I'm trying to get through this kind of quickly for you. They tested the lily's immune system, and she had an immune system, but it didn't protect her from all the things that you know, human children get, So she wouldn't last more than like a week at school, and she'd get some kind of respiratory problem, and so they ended up having to homeschooler. And I was able to see her death certificate and she died at the age of eighteen, so about three years after I met her, from acute respiratory distress, septic shock, and bacterial pneumonia. And again we speculated that maybe most of the little people died off because they didn't have an immune system that would fight off the German that we have in our culture.
Speaker 4: Well, do you think they they're nonexistent out to this day or do you think they.
Speaker 6: I've learned. I've learned that they there are still little people, but they stay to themselves, and you know, but they're still here. When I wrote my book Cherokee People Were Real, which was published the same year that I wrote this article about this little person, I really thought I was dealing with something that was simply in the past. And after I came out with the book The Cherokee around Here and I live in Cherokee Country in Western Carolina, and they began to realize I wasn't going to make fun of them, and they began to tell me some of their stories, and they're really kind of cute stories. One Gal, and these are all stories that aren't.
Speaker 4: In the book.
Speaker 6: One Gal told me that they her family had a place up in Big Cove. Big Cove is a more remote part of the Cherokee home base, and so they would keep a little trailer up there so that when they would have family gatherings, they would have a restroom and they would have a kitchen to fix food for everybody. Well, the kids were playing hide and seek, and this particular little girl went to hide in the shower of the trailer, and when he pulled back the curtain there was little person, a little man, just smiling, grin grinned, you know, from ear to ear, and I guess he simply wanted to play with the kids.
Speaker 4: But it scared her to death.
Speaker 6: She said she went running to her daddy. And another another story is from a woman who again lives in the main part of Cherokee, but she has an aunt and uncle that lived in an even more remote area, and she was staying with them overnight, and her uncle said that he'd proved to her that the little people came to their house and he spread flower all over either the front porch or the deck. I don't know what it was, but he spread the flower all over, and in the morning there were little, tiny footprints all all over where the flower had been tossed. And again it's among among the old time Cherokee. They will still put out food at night for the little people, and the little people are known for throwing pebbles on the roof if they're forgotten.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's fascinating. Like what did the Cherokee elders a historians say about the little people? Do they do they ever have contact with them?
Speaker 6: The Cherokee tribes and the people who are Cherokee, they accept that there's there's no doubt among them at all. In fact, at one point I interviewed the great great granddaughter of Sally. Sally is regarded as the number one hero among the Cherokee, and she spoke an educated woman, I mean, she was somehow involved with the hospital and teaching something in the medical field, so she was not a dumb person.
Speaker 1: But she.
Speaker 6: Absolutely believed in the little people.
Speaker 4: And she said that.
Speaker 6: She also believed that the Cherokee came from the Pleiodes, which is a star cluster, and many of their origin stories talk about the Seven Sisters. The Seven Sisters refer to the seven main stars of the Pleiades, and so they hide some of their teachings in the seven Sister story.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's interesting.
Speaker 7: Now, would you say that the Cherokee little people they are generally considered helpful, dangerous, mischievous or uh And and yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Hear the thing about the mischievous thing with the little people. I don't think most people run into that. The only time I've ever heard a really kind of bad, negative story about the little people was when I was out in South Dakota and I got to meet the daughter of a shaman and she told me the story of her cousins swimming in a creek out there and going around and they found a cave off the side of one of the creeks, and they went in it and it was a little cave, and they found a quiver, arrows and a bow, and they took it. They took these things, and when the grandfather found out they'd done it, he said, you take those back. You know, we're going to have trouble. And for a while the little people were killing their chickens and just doing annoying things. But I actually sympathize with them. When you're that little and the big people are picking on you, that's one way to get them to stop and think about not bothering you.
Speaker 4: But they didn't last long.
Speaker 6: It was just like to let them know, you better not mess with our stuff. That's the story i've heard.
Speaker 4: Are they very dependent on us, on humans or are they pretty much self sustaining?
Speaker 6: Self sustaining From what I can see, though, I think they must enjoy the extra food that's put.
Speaker 4: Out there, and they're mostly vegetarian.
Speaker 6: You said, well, I can't swear by that, but that certainly was true with Lily. I mean, for to be around people a family that eats meat and as the grandmother said, loves junk food, and she didn't get into any of that. That's that's peculiar in and of itself.
Speaker 7: Yeah, do you do you think Karen McDonald says s I and I x t here they're connected to the Pleadians as well.
Speaker 4: She said, it is interesting.
Speaker 7: She said that the Star Nations of Dakota near that sector, seven Sisters snow White and the seven Dwarfs.
Speaker 4: She said, he's kind of the story right like that.
Speaker 6: It's I never connected those two, but that's very interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's very interesting.
Speaker 7: And guys, if you're watching on YouTube, leave a comment on the rumble stream. I have to get seventy five unique chatters a month, so you know, just leave the comment on the rumble stream.
Speaker 4: Thanks to everybody who did. And uh waiting the lighting the dark Remote Union says, is there a Native American name for them?
Speaker 6: Or is it?
Speaker 4: Do they have? Is the do we know?
Speaker 6: Each tribe seems to have their own name. I do not know how to pronounce it in the Cherokee language, but they have a Cherokee word for the little people around here. Even the Cherokee themselves refer to them as the little people. Only a few people used the real name. And like I already mentioned, the in hawaiither call them many human.
Speaker 4: The many here. That's interesting.
Speaker 7: And then are there certain mountains, caves or waterways for underground locations traditionally associated with them.
Speaker 4: You'd say.
Speaker 6: This is true of the little people, and it's true of the Bigfoot. You will find them in rocky mountain places, where there's natural caves that they can get into, where there's water, where there's some forest. That's common to both the big Foot and the little people.
Speaker 7: Do you think the little people are prone to like predatory attacks a lot, like even like from otate big birds or owls or something like that, like because they're smaller.
Speaker 6: Well they're about three and a half feet tall, so you have to be a pretty big bird to pick one up.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't really think that's a problem that they have.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard of them, but probably other other things like wolves or bears or whatever else is in that area, right, I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: Remember they remember out in South Dakota they had bows and arrows, so they were able to defend themselves. And they can go underground. I'm sure they have ways of preventing people from other creatures from getting in there where they are.
Speaker 7: Do you know if they've ever had contact with any other kind of like cryptoterrestrial civilization since they're underground.
Speaker 6: If they have, I've not heard about it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, Wow, well this is fascinating. Like I'm trying to think of what other questions to ask about this is? I mean, it's and do you do you believe they communicate verbally telepathy or both.
Speaker 6: With the little people they community. They I'm sure they're capable of telepathic communication because most creatures are, but they talk. They can communicate with words.
Speaker 4: Like we do. Yeah.
Speaker 7: And when you had your an encounter, did anything unusual happen before or after, like missing time, strange white streams, physical sensations, or electronics servants or anything like that.
Speaker 6: No, the grandmother brought her into where I was working, so it was in a public place, and there was nothing unusual about it at all other than that she was a tiny little person.
Speaker 4: Wow, it's fascinating. Before we move on to Antarctica, is there anything else you want to share about, you know, the Little People and the charity.
Speaker 6: I want to re emphasize that the chief pediatrician doctors who studied her, they could not find anything that would explain what she was or how she was. Nothing made sense to them. The grandmother wanted to tell the doctors what she thought her granddaughter was. The mother didn't want to share that information. It would have been interesting if the doctors had had that kind of information to interweave with the information they got from their test, but she clearly didn't fit the fit the mold.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's a story that will always fascinate me. I've always been fascinated with little people, whether.
Speaker 7: It's leperchauns or you know, the cherry the little people, or even like we hear about the puck Wodgies up in the Bridge of Water Triangle, like you know, like, do you think that the puck Wogies the people are seeing or like a complete different race, or do you think you know there are different formal little people.
Speaker 6: First of all, I do not know. My guess is they're just another form of little people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and even here the.
Speaker 6: Old timers talked about there were they would say there were two kinds of little people in this area in the mountains of western North Carolina. The one that we're familiar with are the ones that look more like the Cherokee themselves, with the dark, straight hair and just you know, more like you would expect them an Indian. But they also talked about the little people that had red whiskers, which made me think of the leprechauns. And there was a man when he was, oh, he was just little. He was like five or five seven years old.
Speaker 4: He found this.
Speaker 6: Medallion of a looks like a leprechaun. And in my book, I've got a picture of a leprechaun and this medallion that he found, and they.
Speaker 4: Look the same.
Speaker 6: So with red whiskers and the same profile as an Irish leprechaun. That sounds like at one point there were two kinds of little people right here in this area. But the Cherokee didn't like the ones with the whiskers. They would try to kill them, which I found interesting. Wow, they were like the rival plan almost of little people.
Speaker 4: Maybe I don't know if.
Speaker 6: They were fighting amongst each other or not, but I know that they were not not liked for some reason. Some of these things you get in on the history when there's just a few people left to tell it and you can't track it down like you would like to. And to this day, I'm grateful that I was able to interview the men who were involved with early construction at Western Carolina University. They were all for the most part in their eighties when I interviewed them, and that was back in twenty twenty one, and if I hadn't interviewed them, all of that information would be gone.
Speaker 4: And anyhow, Wow, this is fascinating. Okay, let's move on to Antarctica.
Speaker 7: This kind of deals with your book, you know, Spying the Sky, which is one of my favorite books of yours, if not my favorite.
Speaker 4: I have a copy still behind me on my shelf and I love looking at it. But do you want to tell people a little bit for people who might not I know what.
Speaker 7: Mostly everybody's familiar with you, but like for people that might not be familiar with you, tell them a little bit.
Speaker 4: About spying the sky, and then we can get into Antarctica.
Speaker 6: Okay, I have right now, I have five books listed on Amazon, including Spying the Sky. Except you can't get Spy in the Sky from Amazon. There has been interference that book at every level. And so if anybody wants to get the book, go to my website which is sky Shipsovercashers dot com. Cashers is spelled like a cashier at the grocery store. Sky Shipsovercashers dot com and open up editor's corner and you can get the book for sixteen dollars, I'll mail it right to you. But there's been blocks all along the way with information that's been in that book, not only blocking that book getting out, but also many times when I would first post some of this information on the website, it would get wiped away almost instantly. So clearly my books Buying the Sky is revealing stuff that some people do not want out there.
Speaker 4: I would agree.
Speaker 7: I would agree because you know, there's a lot of times what we find, and I think what you found is when you would do your research and you would be researching on Google or for a lot of this stuff you were because people don't know, and you researched Mars and the moon too. It seems like you would find something and then soon after it would be erased or they would try it, sometimes almost instantly.
Speaker 6: The quickest time that ever had ever disappeared was it was I think it was a Saturday morning. I had just found something, and I called somebody. I'm not going to drop anybody's names, but it's somebody who you would recognize the name, and said I would send them a link so they could see what I was seeing. I said, as soon as I take a shower, I'll send it to you. Well, I didn't take a long shower. When I came back, it had already been we're an Antarctica out, it had already been transformed into a sheet of ice. So that was that happened in the time it takes to take a shower. So that was pretty burn fast. Usually it happens, it's happened within a day. One of the entrances into Mars, which was pretty good size. It's one hundred feet high. These are round figures, dre feet by three hundred feet, so any airplane we know could probably fly right in there. And as soon as I posted that on the website, along with another entrance into Antarctica, it began to disappear, but it disappeared in segments. The first thing that happened was it looks like somebody took a bottle of ink and just poured it over that whole area and it went black. I kept checking back on it, and for a very brief amount of time, one of those entrances said hollow Earth Entrance, and the other book said hollow Earth Entrance too. Those labels stayed there only for a little bit, and eventually that too, became just a sheet of ice and you would never know it was there. Wow, Thank goodness, And everybody ought to know about this, and they probably do. There's a print screen. You hit control in the print screen and you can save what'sever there. If I hadn't done that, I would not have been able to show people before and after shots.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's amazing, So let's get it in Antartica. Like, what originally inspired you to start looking around in Antarctica was the kind of like all the more we've heard about it that I'm trying to remember what made me start doing it. I really don't know, but I the more I explore. This happened over a number of years.
Speaker 6: I mean I didn't sit here glued all the time looking for all this stuff, but I would sit down with Google Earth and just start exploring. And sometimes I got lucky and.
Speaker 4: One of the things.
Speaker 6: And I've been surprised at every step. I wasn't the first one who found there. Somebody who was a friend of the website found the first one. She went in and looked into a crack in the ice in Antarctica and found the remains of an old city. Now, when I talk about through an old city. You can see all the different square cuts. It's like looking down on it. The roofs are gone, but the different shapes are all either rectangles or squares, and they're grouped together like you know, some kind of a city complex. So she found that and that immediately started me exploring all the cracks I could find, and together we found five ancient cities buried in the ice. And these are becoming visible now because everything's warming up and the ice is melting fast.
Speaker 7: So and let me throw this.
Speaker 6: Out here because I think it's really important. Most scientists say it's been like thirty four million years since Antarctica was not covered in ice. That's a long long time. So if that's melting, it's revealing cities that are that old, which makes them the oldest in the world. And people think, well, you know, the Great Pyramids so old. It's less than five thousand years. So we're talking really really old stuff. And to find that kind of thing, when you first find it, it's like you know, finding a gold nugget. You go, oh my god, I can't believe this.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, And like, are they have they deleted it or is it becoming more visible?
Speaker 4: Can anybody kind of look at it now.
Speaker 6: Anything that I have have in the book, I have the coordinates. I can never tell you if they're still there or not, because I've gone back at some points and things that have been there for quite a while have disappeared so or blurred out. That's what they love to do. Many of these cities are blurred out. If you know that a city's there, you can kind of get a hint of it, but without knowing that, you wouldn't recognize it as a city.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and you've you've found any of that you said they could potentially lead underneath the eye?
Speaker 4: Correct, Wow, that's fascinating, Like what do you what do you?
Speaker 7: I mean, I mean, based on the more we know about Antarctica, what do you feel is under there? Do you feel like it's off world Germans or Inner eart civilizations or both ors or your.
Speaker 6: Gas If you had to at this point, I would go with both. I mean, there's so much evidence that the Germans had and still have a base down there, and some really credible sources have talked about the Germans building spacecraft in Antarctica and that that's where those were formed. And if this is another thing which people may not know. In nineteen fifty two there was a spectacular showing of UFOs over at Washington. It made the newspapers. It was to this day, it's a well known event. According to astronaut Clark McClellan, who became really good friends with Werner von Braun, those were German craft that flew over Washington, d C. They were not et craft.
Speaker 4: Wow. Wow, Holy, that's that's huge. That's like yeah, like and only think here, let me go back to my uh my questions like do.
Speaker 7: You believe there could be ancient ruins or modern military installations?
Speaker 4: Are both both?
Speaker 6: I mean the ancient cities were finding are as old as you can imagine. So that's that's under Antarctica and it's beginning to be shown. And definitely there's current activity going on down there.
Speaker 7: Oly should like it's it's it's it's fascinating, like it really is, Like it's yeah, And if you guys have any.
Speaker 4: Questions for Mary, put them in the chat and have images.
Speaker 7: We talked about this little bit, but you said the images kind of changed, they become border they disappeared, like yeah, but you still put the quarter it's in the.
Speaker 6: In the uh and with everything I found. There's the coordinates, so you can go and see what's there now, I don't I don't know because I haven't checked it all out real recently.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I agree with you one hundred percent. And this is so interesting, Like, yeah, at least see here and uh, let me see. Yeah, put your.
Speaker 7: Questions for marrying the chat guys, and uh, why do you think they're trying to conceal what's in our antarctica? What do you think they're trying to Why do you think they just don't want us to know about our real history?
Speaker 6: Well, actually, I think that would be a minor point. They probably don't want us to know the true history. That's that's been proven in many many ways, like trying to hide all the giant skeletons at the Smithsonian because they don't want people to know that that really is something that really happened in our in our history. Yeah, and I just lost the rest of whatever thought was, Oh, that's okay.
Speaker 7: It happens to me all the time. I know exactly what, I know, exactly what you mean. That happens to me all literally all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, Yeah, it's Uh, you'll be in the middle of a thought and it just kind of yeah, I know that happens when.
Speaker 6: You have two or three thoughts in a row and when you get the thought number three, you go, oh, I forgot what thought?
Speaker 4: What that one was?
Speaker 6: You know, it's if you stick to one subject at a time, it doesn't happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, here, uh make sure okay, do you uh.
Speaker 7: Okay, do you believe the aniar Treaty kind of house research or do you believe it kind of restricts independent investigation? And I referred just when they say you can't fly over Antarctica, do you believe they're doing that for for on purpose so people will discover what's going on there?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? Yeah, there's supposed to be an opening that you you know, would not the one I found, but would take you right into the interior of Antarctica. And that's been a mill flies on, I think, for an awful long time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, h one one. Uh have you looked into the pull shift at all?
Speaker 7: And Karen Karen wanted to know, well, do you believe, like the world you said that things are kind of warming up?
Speaker 4: Do you believe might be going through a pull shift as well? There's been a.
Speaker 6: Slow poll shift going on throughout our lifetime, and you can actually, in fact, I remember posting it on the website at some point where you can actually track and see where the polar north has has moved. So when it's a slow process, we aren't consciously feeling it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it's it's uh, it's it's it's it's uh.
Speaker 6: That's what we're undergoing. Now. I'm not saying that there might not have been something terribly dramatic in our ancient past that it would explain why. You know, a mast it on I think, and I don't know Siberia or someplace like that was found instantly killed and it still had when they found it, it still had a fresh flower or plant in its mouth. That's how quickly it died. Now that would indicate perhaps a very major.
Speaker 4: Pull shift. Wow. Oh yeah, I would, I would say, so, yeah absolutely yeah.
Speaker 6: Like and also there's fossils of in Antarctica and it was found by I think it was the University of Wisconsin, but I'm not sure I have the university in my head clear. But they went down there and they found fossils that would only be from you know, tropical forest.
Speaker 4: Wow. Like Okay, Now, let's talk about.
Speaker 6: Uh, well, let me go back to what that woman was saying. Yeah, absolutely, there's been something terribly dramatic that's happened in our ancient past, or we wouldn't have those quick changes like in Antarctica or with the with the bison. So, but that's not what we're experiencing right now. We're we're having this very slow moving of the polar North.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then moving through the Moon. What kind of convinced you that there might be official structures or basis on them? Does just go back to spy in the.
Speaker 6: Sky You've got garbled say it again.
Speaker 4: What first convinced you that there might be artificial structures or bases.
Speaker 1: On the moon.
Speaker 6: Well, well, let me tell you something that I found myself using Google Earth. And then you asked me that question again, and I started using Google Earth. I didn't expect to find one thing, because for decades now they have been notorious about blurring away and burning up and destroying evidence of structures on the backside of the Moon. And some of the testimony comes from really very competent people. I'm thinking of Donna Hare.
Speaker 4: She was.
Speaker 6: I believe she was, as they say, made un alive, and she was one of the first people who really went public. She went on the radio before podcast, and she was on a major radio station in Washington, d C. And talked about how NASA was always airbrushing away evidence of structures on the Moon. And another story that she shared was she was at an office off campus and one of the people who worked at NASA came in and he had a big gash on his head and she asked him about it, and he had been assigned the job of burning UFO photos. Well, he stopped and took too much time looking at some of these, and they had a guard guarding him, and so when he stopped to look at these things too closely, or even stopped to look at him, he was whacked over the head with a rifle butt.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I know.
Speaker 6: And Donna Hare she'd gotten awards. She was a photo technician of some sort, she was an artist. She a very, very credible person. And when I did a recent story about Dan Willis most likely being killed by a fast growing cancer, and he's well known in the fields I follow, and he named her and two other men who had been killed because of being whistleblowers. So their secrets. They don't want us to know their secrets, and I think many of their secrets go way beyond what we might imagine, or way beyond a typical sci fi movie. You just can't believe some of the things that humankind wants.
Speaker 4: To do well.
Speaker 7: This kind of goes into your relationship with the astronaut Clark Leowen and like his connection with to Werner von Braun. Like for people that don't know I've interviewed Mary in the past that we talked about this man named Clark McLellan. He was a nass astronaut and he was kind of like a whistleblower. Did you want to talk I think it might be important to talk about him too, and what he knew.
Speaker 4: And like I agree with you.
Speaker 7: About Dan Willis, you know, like I think Dan Willis was working on free energy and he was gonna I mean, I kind of got an email. I can't say much, but like I think Dan was working on free energy, So some of this I feel like ties into free energy, Like you know, I think it's like but like you said, I think it goes way beyond that. I think they're he is some kind of space program out there as well. Too, or something that they don't want us to know about, you know.
Speaker 6: And one of the things that's really really surprised me was I got a message on my Facebook page from Dan Willis. Now he's never communicated with me before. This was eighteen days before he died. And so if you go to my website skyshiftsovercasters dot com, I think still the most recent stories are listed on the right hand side, it should still be in that recent category. And he doesn't talk about free energy at all. Everybody that he mentions he believes were killed because of things they knew about UFOs.
Speaker 7: And I'm sure you've seen this too. You've seen the disappearing of these scientists like Amy I can't remember Amy Aktwer or whatever name is. And then Neil McCaslin was like, he was like, say just to it seemed like they were all dealing with some kind of advanced propulsion or something like that.
Speaker 6: And there's two things that could be could be happening. They if these people who are taken will agree to help who's ever taking them, then they may be still alive and being used for what they know because we're not finding.
Speaker 4: Bodies, right. Yeah, that's a good point. Yeah, that's a.
Speaker 6: Real possibility because they have such knowledge and somebody else wants it. So you're not going to kill a source of good information unless they're absolutely not not going to cooperate with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, did you feel that was the case with David Wilcock as well?
Speaker 6: I have such mixed feelings about him, I do. He came on so strong when he first made the public scene. He was telling everybody he thought he was Edgar Casey reincarnated. Well, even Edgar Casey in his own writings said that you would not reincarnate until much after this time, you know. And I think he tried to make a lot of hay out of that, and it always made me just a little bit suspicious of what was going on with David. But David very well could have been harassed to death. Let's say, I think you can drive somebody slowly crazy and you know they'll take their own life.
Speaker 4: That's a good point.
Speaker 7: And do you think it seemed like he was receiving a lot of online harassment as well too.
Speaker 6: You know, I think he got it really bad, That's what I understand.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Wow, it's sad, you know, because it's like I don't think anybody should be bothered like that to a point to where it makes them want to take their own life.
Speaker 4: That's actually that's really like, you know, that's that's really great.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but there's so many peopleeople who are at the top tiers of controlling what goes on in the world that seemed to be totally amoral. You know, they know what they want, they and if they can't get it, they're going to find enough way to get it, and if you get in their way, well so be it. You're gone. And there's too many people right now that have that view of the world.
Speaker 8: It seems like a want of people like, you know, they want to they want to It seems to me, Marry, like they want to cover up the truth and they don't want and they want to cover up any sentiments of real truth and just roll out whatever they want people to believe.
Speaker 4: Right, you know, right, Yeah, Well that's what it seems like, you know, And maybe that's why maybe I'm gonna get back on track.
Speaker 6: You had asked about Clark McClellan and the connection with Warner von Braun. Clark was trained as an astronaut, but he worked at mission control and because he was trained as an astronaut, he would be able to if there was a problem, he would be able to help in ways that other people might not be able to. But he and Werner von Braun became friends because they had a lot of common interest. And Werner von Braun would go to Florida, which is where Clark McClellan was, and whenever there would be a conference or a meeting or whatever, and the two of them would go off down to the beach or under an umbrella out by the pool or something away from everybody else, just so they could talk. And Clark learned an awful lot from Werner von Braun, and that's a pretty good source for some of this information regarding the German influence in our space program.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do you think was going? What do you what do you think Clark saw?
Speaker 6: I think, oh, I can tell you what he saw. He was at mission control. There's monitors that they keep watching, and on this monitor that was aimed at the open bay of the Shuttle was a tall et with two astronauts who were tethered so they wouldn't float off, and in the background you could see the small craft that the et had arrived in so he saw them talking out there. Well, he he talked about it with people that he knew, and they didn't want him saying anything, and he ended up losing his job, losing his benefits. He died pretty much poor as a poor man. That's how much power they can, you know, And this is why a lot of people shut up.
Speaker 4: They know the extent.
Speaker 6: Of aggravation that can be poured upon them. So it takes a lot of courage to be a whistleblower.
Speaker 4: I agree, I agree, and and.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to get into politics. But that's also why many of our politicians are being spineless and speaking up about things that they know, because not only have they been threatened, but they're sometimes their families have been threatened.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, there's a there's two people in Congress that are kind of fighting for uh right now.
Speaker 4: I don't even want to give them a shot. I even tried to say.
Speaker 7: I did an interview with someone who is a target individual's names Tommy Edwards, and then, you know, I felt like Tommy was good to speak out about what's going on about targeting and MK Ultra, So I sent the the link to Anna Paulina Luna and I said it to timber Chat.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they ever got it, but like I I've tagged them on.
Speaker 7: Twitter on X, you know, and I don't have a huge balling on X, but I still tag them because they're only there are those two. They seem like they're really interested in in UFO disclosure, but they're also interested in what happened with MK Ultra, and that's important to me because I like the fact that they're stepping up in there.
Speaker 4: You know. Also I heard Lauren Bobert, who's.
Speaker 7: A Democrat, which was like, you know, if that if it is bipartisan like that, that would be great because I think we need to end the whole partisan stuff left and right.
Speaker 6: And when it comes to a subject like this, absolutely yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree. Yeah. But going back and did Clark see anything else? Did he see UFOs a lot? Did he have a lot of ufone Connors mclones? Oh yeah, And I.
Speaker 6: Wish my memory could pull up all the information for you. I did an article and also spoke about it on some podcasts about one of his friends who was also an astronaut who landed on the moon and he saw things for sure, and when you want to get into something like this again, go to skyshiftsovercashres dot com and look under witness Testimonies. A lot of those kind of stories are in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, And I will say, guys, you've got to follow Mary on her website.
Speaker 7: She puts out updates and she'll send out newsletters and they are awesome. Like every time you send out a newsletter, you always have an interesting art article.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, it's never not interesting, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Like you always It's because I get bored hearing the same thing over and over again. And I think a lot of other people do too. And so when I can find anything that I find, uh find interesting myself that everybody else hasn't already blasted through in every possible direction, Uh, that's the way I prefer to go.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, have you posted anything recent that you want to share, like before we get back into the moon that like you think would be really coolder to talk about?
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I can tell you.
Speaker 6: I think you just put out ones were the ones about the little person. Uh, you know, finally coming out with that story and with certain groups of people, that's really big news because you don't usually see little people. Let me jump back into that again. There was there's a couple that lives on the top of a mountain on a ridge like two ridges away from where I am, and they had a wildlife camera set up by their driveway into their home and a bird set it off and in the background there was a little person that was caught simply because that bird turned on the camera. So that happened since the book came out, too. Now there's lots of don't it sounds like everything's happened since the book. But there's a lot of information in that book.
Speaker 4: About er maybe too cherokey. Little people are too you know, like the you know, it might be a you know, people seem to like that little people talk. You know, it's a it's it's sort of like, yeah, I agree with you, I agree with you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well one thing I went before we one more thing I want to ask you before we get back into the mood. And you may not have a lot of recollection of this because it like for you guys that don't know for the audience. Mary was an investigative journalist her whole life and she's written for newspapers and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: There was a time where you were investigating the mob, right, like, you remember that? My goodness, do you remember? Yeah, because I've talked to you so many times. Yeah, And you know I like your story, so it's interesting. Yeah.
Speaker 6: You got to remember when I was doing these stories, I was a lot younger. You could get away with a lot more when you're younger. We went to bars where the bad guys hang hung out. I would stick out like a sore thumb, now if I did that. But one of the stories that will never be a race from my memory was we were investigating a story where the mob had beat up a man so badly that his feet were pointed in the opposite direction.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: We went to meet with his parents. His parents lived above a liquor store. Now mind you, I'm there with our head investigator and I was the editor, and we're going up the side stairs.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 6: You have the bar or the liquor store in front a side stairway, and then you turn and the entrance to their apartment was from the back at the second level. So we knock on the door. They opened it, and they let us in, and all of a sudden, a man appears from down the hallway with a gun pointed right at us. At that point, I still had a badge in my purse, which I only had because for a short time I worked in the courts, but not a long time. And I said, I figured out that he thought we were part of the bad team or the bad guys. I said, okay, and I went real slowly. I want to show you something. And I reached him and I showed him the badge, and he immediately put the gun away.
Speaker 4: He thought we were like a press badge or something like that.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, was it a.
Speaker 4: Press badge or like a like a law enforcement bad It was.
Speaker 6: I worked in the courts, so it was a legal type of badge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's cool. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So anyhow, and the only reason I had that job is I ran the campaign for a judge who won and he he knew I could type, so I got to be his temporary court recorder.
Speaker 7: Wow, it seems like you've experienced a lot in your time being an investigative journalist, between the UFOs and the mob and Bigfoot and everything else.
Speaker 6: Right, it's curiosity. We'll get you some strange places.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Do you guys have a lot of sightings in North Carolina still and that's why you call it Skygetserver Cashiers, Right.
Speaker 6: Well, we started it because there were a whole lot of UFO sidings over Cashiers, which is a small village at the top of one of the mountains here in western North Carolina. The website has grown way beyond that. You know, at the beginning, we were just like constantly, absolutely intrigued with every little UFO that went flying by. Nobody wants to see those things over and over again. You know, they all begin to look the same, and you don't need to see twenty of them to believe in something. And so I've just expanded the website to go way beyond that, so we get into the bigfoot of the little people, all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 7: And that's a good question to fall up, like what do you think of this recent government disclosure?
Speaker 4: Do you feel like, here's.
Speaker 6: Why don't They're never going to show us very much at all. It's a bunch of these little tic TACs and stuff that's nothing. The stuff that they're really trying to hide. It's going to take a boatload of dynamite to get them to part with it. So we're just they're just kind of scratching off a little bit of the top surface of it.
Speaker 4: Do you think that's to deflect from something else that's going on in the world.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, they're doing well what they're doing. They're doing a lot of things behind the scenes. And I'm not prepared to talk about it right now, because when you talk about things like that, you better have some concrete information to back it up. And at this moment, I don't have that on the top of my head. But there's so much more going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Also, and also it's really it's gonna scare a lot of people. I occasionally get these rants from people who are very, very in the box type Christians. I mean, the most recent thing was I posted pictures of it, like it looks a bit like a brick wall on Mars, and it was found by Jene Ward, who is a really good Mars researcher. He's constantly looking at old NASA photos. Well, I got a rant from somebody that was all about God and religion. I'm going, how do you get God in religion out of just looking at a brick wall on Mars? And I was getting lots of stuff like that, so I just killed all the chatter. I'm going if people are just going to rant, that's not worth the space on my Facebook page, and it's not worth the other people's time to even read it, because it's just a waste. But yeah, kind of people, those are the kind of people. They're going to have a very hard time with the things that will be released because the ets are going to force us in the not too distant future to come face to face with them and their reality. And people who are locked in the box with their religion are going to have a very hard time dealing with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we have we have a really good crowd tonight.
Speaker 7: We have we have about fifty people watching between Facebook and YouTube, but then we have another fifty people.
Speaker 4: Watching on Rumble. So it's really awesome.
Speaker 7: And if you're watching on YouTube or Rumble and you haven't let the comment on the rumble chat, go to Rumble and my Rumble video and leave a comment in the rumble chat. Trust me, it helps because I have to get to seventy five unique chat month. I know I keep saying that, but like it's important. So we are comment in the rumble Chat, not in the comment section and the Rumble Chat, so sorry about that, but get back to the thing, will.
Speaker 1: Mary.
Speaker 4: What do you think is going on in the moon? Do you think it's alien bases? Do you think it's military, Do you think it's both?
Speaker 6: Or if you had to say, there was something in the news and I only saw the headline, I did not have time to really dig into it. Apparently something was just dropped within a day or two on the Moon and it rang like a bell. And that's happened in the past two other times in the past, where you know, parts of the delivery system for the landing equipment to go to the Moon was dropped on the Moon and it made like the sound of a bell, a reverb, you know, which indicates its hollow, which indicates its metal. So are there's old, old history about the moon not always being there, that it suddenly appeared, and there are those who talk about it being moved to where it is. So there is stuff inside the moon and on the back side of the moon. Both he froze up and I didn't, So this is strange. Are you there, Robert, I can't even see the chat questions, So I don't know where to keep going with this one. I don't know if you can get comments on up on where I can see it. I'm watching, Oh, I'm on I don't know where I am anyhow, there's a lot going on on the moon. In the moon, and has he reappeared? Yeah, I'm there, he is there, he is. I don't do well on stage by myself.
Speaker 4: I can't believe we're getting messed with so bad.
Speaker 7: I mean ever, it's like it's like you must have information that they don't because we're getting messed with to a major, major degree.
Speaker 6: We started off at the very beginning, and I'm going to get this in before we lose it again. Go to my website, sky shipsovercashers dot com. Cashers is spelled like a cashier. Open up editor's corner. It will tell you how you can get that book that they don't want me to get out there. It's called Spy in the Sky and it talks about things on the Moon, in Antarctica, at the bottom of the ocean, and on Mars and in deep space. And it's mostly a picture book, lots and lots and lots of photos, and I encourage people to get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's only dollars.
Speaker 6: I'm this this is not a money making project.
Speaker 4: For me.
Speaker 6: In fact, I lose money on this book, but the information is obviously important, are wouldn't be messed with?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, I absolutely agree. Yeah. And let's see here, what do you believe is going on at the bottom of the ocean floor? Do you think same thing like alien bases or something like that.
Speaker 6: Well, there's no doubt that there's alien basis bases under the ocean, lots of testimony to that. But what I found was the remnants of an ancient culture that was in the Pacific Ocean, which is really on the shallow part of the ocean off the west coasts from Africa, not Africa, from Alaska, Canada and the United States down to Baja the one that I found, and again these are all underwater that I prefer to talk about because I found it so unique. There is something that looks exactly like a contemporary airport. The runways are the same, and in my book, I have a picture of that next to a picture of a contemporary airport runway system, and they look incredibly similar. The biggest difference is the longest runway in the world today is not much past three three miles in length. If I remember correctly, This particular one I think was eighty nine miles long. That's humongous. Everything that I found on the off the west coast of this, you know, of these countries, the proportions were huge. This indicates to me that there was once probably really a nation or a civilization called Lemuria, and that the people must have been very, very large in stature, because everything that I found indicates humongous size. And that's quite different because in the Atlantic it's a sandy bottom and I found pyramids. I never found a pyramid in the Pacific, only in the Atlantic, so definitely two different cultures. And again there's another example of the famous day trying to hide stuff. We found two pyramids south of Paradise Island, I believe, and once I posted that, it's like somebody took a band aid that looked like photographic band aid put it right on top of those pyramids so you can no longer see them. And in the book I fortunately have before and after pictures showing the pyramids and then showing how they disappeared.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's the Yeah, Well do you believe that the uh, the holders that go with this, Let me think here, do you believe.
Speaker 7: Okay, the famous volagist Preston Bennett talked about USO encounters off the coast of Santa Catalina Island, like, so, you know, it's weird that you would find pyramids on the east coast side, but do you believe there might be bases or something on the west coast side.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's why he was seeing.
Speaker 6: Et bases are totally different than remnants of ancient civilizations, So the Pacific as the mew or Lemuria the ancient culture, and Atlantis would be the ancient culture associated with the Atlantic Ocean. The bases are in the deep ocean, way deep deeper than we could find through Google Earth, because you can only penetrate down so far. And there's lots of evidence. People are seeing, you know, things popping out of the oceans a lot. And one of the witnesses is one you wouldn't expect.
Speaker 4: Joan.
Speaker 6: Let's see Joan Ocean. She is the best known dolphin expert in the world. She lives in Hawaii and she talks about.
Speaker 2: E t.
Speaker 6: I don't know what you want to call them, structures underneath the ocean, and she's seen them, and she's just such a nice person and such a very credible witness and I need to pull her stories up again.
Speaker 4: This is an amazing interview Mary. Yeah, I do. You want to tell people where they can find you and thank you for doing this. This is awesome.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I sound like a stuck record. You can find me two places one sky Shipsovercashers dot com. All the words are traditional words. Cashers is spelled like a cashier. Sky Shipsovercashers dot com you can find. The homepage looks a lot like an index, but every story has photos and maps and very very visual and everything that I do because most people get bored if they just see written words and nothing else. The visual part is very important. Then I have a Facebook page and it's just Mary Joyce. I also have my old Facebook page, Mary A. Joyce with the initials that was severely hacked. I've never been able to get back into it. Haven't been able to solve the problem, so I just started a new one. But again it's just Mary Joyce and that gets updated on a regular basis.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, yeah, I love this interview. This was really fun and yeah, thank you for being a part of this today. I always enjoy our conversations. And yeah, I guess I will talk to you soon and I look forward to your anything else you come out with me.
Speaker 4: Mary.
Speaker 6: Thank you. Okay, I hope after I get off you have no more technical difficulties.
Speaker 4: That's episode two. Thank you. Have a nice night, all right, all right, thank you.