Speaker 1: Well the.
Speaker 2: Stormy could be storm? What storm?
Speaker 3: Every civilization reaches a crisis point eventually, most of them don't make it yours.
Speaker 4: How our sun was dying. We had to evolve in order to survive.
Speaker 3: So it was only when you were was threatened with destruction that you became what you are now. Yes, well that's where we are. You say you were on the brink of destruction, and you're right. But it's only on the brink that people find the will to change. Only at the press this do we evolve. This is our moment. Don't take it from us.
Speaker 4: Remember the stories to tell us about the three Chiamen playing fan tan. Someone runs up to him and says, hey, the world is coming to an end, and the first one says, all best, go to the mission and pray, and the second one says.
Speaker 1: Well, you're listening to the Ballbusters podcast.
Speaker 4: Need saw that.
Speaker 2: Can't turning come back? It so that yet this boding th lot nothing mots, but we found from ring up. Look make a.
Speaker 4: You' and make a person. We don't want to put the bacon on the jumping a little.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking around your say.
Speaker 2: Wow you line, you'll know what the limn you ride out hair and don't live.
Speaker 5: They'll have you d flip again, still down your life to filling to one's.
Speaker 2: Help and carry go around your head away because ma alve of.
Speaker 5: Thank you sas say this is smar juristiction again A line is closed as I have been hit.
Speaker 2: What we fans were fans Bread.
Speaker 4: Signed it.
Speaker 3: I never forget you.
Speaker 4: I can never forget you.
Speaker 2: I can never.
Speaker 1: God, don't get caught broadcasting out of uranus, stay grounded to a learned the facts. We now returned to Ballbuster's podcast already in violation.
Speaker 4: I told that, yeah, it's all timing, it's all off. Uh huh that everything's cued perfectly in that video. But yet you saw, at least I'm seeing on my side huge delay. It sucks. What all right, I'm gonna try not to look at the screen because I'll just drive me insane. You're looking at words not matching up with my lips, and I don't want to look at my face anyway. So there was a comment left in the Patreon with hell, I'm not seeing my channel. Okay, So I'm gonna scroll all the way to the bottom here. This is the salvaged channel here that was on Odyssey before YouTube deleted it, right, I would show you the reinstated YouTube channel. I guess maybe I could try to do that. But the reason why I'm showing you this one is because I took every pretty much every video off of it after they gave it back after three years of having it deleted. So twenty one Niche was the first delete, and a bunch more after that as they do. Right, let's see if I switch account and discovery into that one. Yeah you hearing thirty fist subscribers left? Yeah? Okay, Oh boy, I can't What is what is Ian Carroll? And why does he breathe? Can anybody explain this to me? All right, I'm gonna get down to the bottom of this one too and show you, but somebody who has a misconception of what it has done here. So there is when I first started this about five six years ago, whatever it was, I don't remember deciding to make my own videos because other people I was mis seeing things missing in their reports and I thought there were pretty big deals that they weren't discussing. So I said, well, the only way I can fix that is if I presented myself. Because I'm not finding this information that I'm reading and finding in these books, So why aren't they talking about these aspects? So I started making my own jennal and doing my own videos. So this has five years ago, but it'sm like six This is prior to COVID, and this is true history of deliberate needle induced illness. You know how you have to write things on YouTube, right, proof of the sixteenth Amendment was never ratified, Bill of rights, reading and more evils of judicial review, cult of ball own, the judicial system, Elison Crole and the proliticians, Lucy in the sky and DNA manipulation in the Old Testament, and that says the system of exclusion and the murder of entrepreneurism. So we're looking at these old videos here, and there is a theme. It's calling out all the things that are wrong with the world that we live in and our perception of it being free and independent and everybody is good and we're in the constitutional republic. That's the theme, calling out murderers when they are murderers, and pointing, you know, the right direction to the right people who are responsible for these crimes. So when I posed the question saying should I separate all the you know, doctor Glidden, Doctor monso things into its own what do you call it? Because they don't do they don't do playlists on rumbles. So I was like, should I put it up on a Patreon like that and make it to its own category? And the person responded back, I'm going to keep their anonymity, but I'm gonna I'm gonna read what this was, because this wasn't what I was asking. This is not what I was asking. If this, whatever the case may be, if that means that this person gets mad at me for bringing this up, then that's the way it is. I can't that's not the right one. Hold on. Maybe it wasn't a direct and it wasn't a direct mission, So long, okayd pop ups trying to sell me something within the app that irritates me. I guess it was a while ago because I'm not seeing it now, but I saw it this morning. Well, basically the gist of it was, I asked if I should separate it for a category category because it's gonna be a pain in the butt to go through this whole entire thing, just like it's paying about right now to find this. And I was basically saying, so I just separate them severally easier to find that was it, rather than scrolling right. And they responded back saying, yeah, it gets a little unnerving for me for to having watched your other videos where you're uh your words, it's the Jews every five seconds, And I was like, excuse me. First of all, I never actually used that phrase in that way, because that's tired and retarded. But I do say it in any different ways that mean the same thing. And the whole point of that is to address who is responsible for what they're responsible for. It doesn't matter that they are. Hey, I didn't make them both of those things. If they're murderers, cheats, criminals, destroying America, and they also happen to be that other thing, that's not me doing that, that's them doing that, maybe you should take it up with them. If you have a problem me mentioning that, it's that they have a common they have something in common, and that's part of their religion to do so. So I think it is here. I think it's a good idea. I very much appreciate being introduced to doctor Lynnon and doctor Monso. She didn't spell it right. My daughter and I are bah measure. I struggle with the constant. It's the Jews take and when you read from books, So my fucking show is what you're saying. You struggle with my show, but then don't be here looking forward to return a bulletproof. I don't care what day. Thanks for your input and tell me that it's okay for me to pick what day I do my shows. Thank you for your permission, I said the point I point to the guilty party in every instance of a fallow play. The fact that it happens to be that organized crime and child harm have a comic culper isn't my doing. Ignoring that fact would be dishonest. I believe I say OI freaking veay and it's the same Saturn cult more often than I because I've never said it's like that in that very way that I'll mention the Jews all the time. But I don't say it's the because that is an actual phrase that's been parodied and it's been driven into the ground and it's been mocked. So I don't say it that way because that's mockery. They've used that to mock people who talk about it, So I don't talk about it, and I get deeper and discuss where their roots are so that because that whole thing is a mass so that people don't talk about them. So I get deeper into that, and I talk about the fact that it's the Edenites or the Saturn cult could because before they were Judaism, Christianity and Islam, before they you know, drafted up this false Abrahamic religion trio, they were this other thing and they still practiced those very same things that they did as a Saturn cult in those other religions, So that's a verification of what they truly are. So yeah, if that is the culprits, if that is the malignancy struggling, not struggling, strangling mankind and specifically you know, Germanic and Gothic people to death, well then they're going to come up a lot because they're always the ones working at destroying the very everything that we hold dear. So that is going to be one of the things that comes back all the time I talk about the Jesuits, I talk about them, and both of them have a common root as well. So forgive me, but don't forgive me because I don't care. I'm gonna talk about what I talk about and if you didn't like it, well, this wasn't the Doctor Glidin channel. He has his own I have him on as a guest. So what you're saying basically is basically junk the rest of my show, which is the majority of what I put out there for the one day a week that I do have Doctor Glidon and Doctor Manzo on. Well, then you obviously don't understand the nature of what this show is. So don't don't follow it. Go somewhere else, and for the rest of you, get on the Patreon because that person's probably gonna leave. If they're smart, they will just not be in places they don't want to be, you know. So what're be looking at? Yeah, so, I mean there's there's very rarely in the earlier days anything specific. I didn't have any guests on for three of the three of the year.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think it was twenty twenty one or so, maybe twenty twenty two when I actually started having guests on. It's not been that long I've had It's been half my half the life of this you know endeavor that I've been doing. That's me when I was like, oh no, ten years old, that was leading a group back then. I'm just kidding. Did they let you see then love now before I starts playing? No, of course not. They wouldn't be that cool a day. Facts. Yeah, this's the USMCA thing is gonna pop back up into relevance too. But it's, you know, just like the napthin gat. It was another hard blow to mankind and the U and our trade and how how things are done with companies, businesses, corporations, labor, all that stuff, and uh oh yeah, our rules because now non elected foreign entities can dictate to us and override our constitution. So that's not a good thing, is it? And so Trump signed that No sooner was the ink dried? And you're in a lockdown? And the deep state origins Jesuits, Creek communism in Paraguay. What's their motivation analysis of things? So this is this is the old stuff. This is off. Isn't the greatest, it's not the best quality. Didn't have the best stuff to do shows with germs don't cause disease. That was four years ago, probably more like five, because they don't they don't count the next year until it's like exactly that, So it's probably four and six eight months Parmageddon versus fathers. Like a lot of the stuff was warning families, don't get your children, don't take your children, get poisoned, and don't poison yourself medical monopoli war on the innocent. This is from uh murder by injection. It's it's always been me reading from books and commenting and adding to it and enhancing communism and current events parts one, two, and three. That looks like they took down two of them. They did oh with just one of them, and that was out of the book Saint Joseph from Wiscon of Wisconsin by Michael S. King talking about communism. So what I do is what you say, you have a problem with man, So maybe just isn't the right place for you, just saying I'm surprised they left some of these up unam sanctum says kV and paper bulls. That was an interesting one. I think there might have been like an audio glitch in that one. Caesar Messiah Nimrod's Nimrod's Season Messiah Jesse if listen more like you get it right. I've been talking about this stuff for a long time, and five years ago I stamped treason across this man right here feast or planned famine, and I put that guy with the orange skin right up there with Mao, Marx and Lenen. Some of these pics, you know, you'll see some of these pictures might be from when Churchill was starving India, but most of them are probably more toward the Ukraine and Russia where the starvation was going on. Yeah, we'll get the point though, right, and you can look at these some another time if a while. This is called well, they changed it to no name, surname, that's not the name of the channel. I don't know why they did that, because they matched it to my email address. I guess because it had been three years. I guess they lost the name Ballbusterers, but it was called that. I'm not sure why I says no no name is surnames or how I put do my emails. So that's probably why it's up there like that. They've noticed that because I don't put anything up on here anymore, obviously, what's the point. But yeah, behold a pale horse Robert Sepper, sixteen sixty six. Redemption through Sin. Everything I do is reading, reading from books and commenting and having guests on more. More recently, and where you are before you open your mouth. Well, just don't tune into those and don't talk shit about it. And when you're in the group, it's just I mean, etiquette. Let's see least from Germany says high ball bus hold on put up secon see high bullbosers. I am glad to hear that you make distinct so others do not bother to make. My problem is I too often hear the Jews the Jews without any differentiation. Who was actually addressed? What were they called? The term Jews did not even exist, And I get the impression that you cannot understand what is said in the without accuracy and the usage of the language. Yeah, I don't. I think both of those things are bullshit Jay written Gwynn Waters anyway, and I could care less about what's in them anymore because I used to look at them quite often and I got disgusted by him. So I think I found an alternative to all that when I don't know why that pumped up an alternative to all that. When I was reading the British Eda and Makers of Civilization and the Oral Into Book, I found out what my actual people not, not some other foreign assholes. In the desert think of God. But more to the point of what my anserts, there's viewed life as and that's why I'm sticking to So I don't even need to look at those anymore because it's not my religion, not my people, not my not by anything, and not my responsibility to follow. So there's that, and I really enjoyed hearing you make those distinctions about the Nazi bullshit word, the nuzzi, the uh, basically people calling themselves basically the new morons because they don't realize it's a caricature. It's like a it's an impression of what they think it means, which tells me either they're just really stupid and angry people who have no direction. They just want to blame other people for the problems and that's not what we do here, or they're it's it's it's artificial, you know what I mean, Like it's it's contrived. It's made by and funded by the very people who they say are under attack, right ADO and other Jewish organizations will they got to have they got to have their opposition, otherwise they can't play victims. So they have to make these things up and they have to sensationalize it with movies, and that actually attracts other people who do have that, you know that what do you call it, disposition to not think too much and just be douchebags and bring everybody else down and you know, have no character, no nobility, and they think that that's somehow gonna impress someone who actually knows what national socialism was about. And if any of those people ever met real national socialists from that era, they would be the ones thrown in jail. They would be the ones beaten and slapped around and gotten some sense and knocked into them, because that's not how we roll. Carry yourself with better, with dignity. For Christ's sake, don't urt around being another thug doing the exact same thing that they blame the Jews for, which is supremacy minded ideas and wanting to fucking kill everybody within reason. Yeah, it all makes sense. If there are criminals you do that. We don't ever lump up everybody into one. God damn, Oh that is so cool. Nice? Who's that? Texacally? Nice? I love it?
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: The funny thing is I I saw Davis and he had the he had that outer video going on. That one day and I was like, this, has he been doing this for a while. It's because I, independently on my home was seeking of the outer limits, because it was about it was based off of like frustration of you know, channel building, right, and I was like, you know what, I could just do this completely differently and just put up animal videos and have like monetization coming in like like crazy, and have a huge channel and not ever talk about anything and then just have that running in the background to support everything else. And that's that was kind of like where the idea came from. And I was like, you know what, and if people don't start of, you know, supporting the show, they're gonna get out of videos here too. I'm just gonna flood it without our videos. It's gonna be Animal's cuteness all day long. They're not gonna get any content that they ever, you know that they come here for until it's gonna be like my, uh my sit down strike. Yeah those are cool, and uh let me go into this reading here now. Yeah, just let me check real quick on Rumble and make sure no there's nobody talking. But I have to check now because nothing's linking. It's the whole everything that I was using Rumble Studio for now there's actually no point to use it, So I'm not gonna do it again. I did this one last time thinking everything will be all right. What do I need it for? What do I need to worry about? Because streamers is a pain in the ass's let's be honest. And there's a lot of clicking that goes on, that goes on, so there's some some clicking that you don't have to do, but it's it's uh, Rumble Studios just can't get itself to work right. It's like Bay. But they're trying to present it like it's a finished product and it's most certainly not. And they don't take a they don't take a recommendations very seriously or very quickly. Chapter nineteen, The Vatican's Own Enemy within Buckley associate Malachi Martin's secret role as a subversive acting on behalf of Zionist interests. It's raining here today. I would have been at the market until later on, so I kind of just this is kind of like not a normal time for me to be here. But and I waited till Dave and me Jason James Mason was done Jason. I made it because it was James James Mason. Let's creat right, the identity of an operative for the Anti Defamation League. The identity of an operative for the anti defamation leaguer as we call them, the attention deficit League. Here of Bena Bareth inside the Catholic Church during the Second Vatican Council in the early nineteen sixties has been revealed the late ex priest turned the best selling author Malachi Martin. He's linking Malachi Martin to the Idel. This is Michael Collins Piper in the book Judas Coach, the enemy within Malachi Martin, a longtime close associate of none other than William F. Buckley Junior, himself an outspoken Roman Catholic and also intelligence agent right and a fake anti communist, the guy who is from last episode promoting the John Birch Society by attacking them.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: And that's the reason why I thought the whole Zach thing was a little little weird. Dude, he has got some problems. He needs to pack his bags and vacate the premise anyway. William I focus himself outspoken Roman Catholic. As a result of the revelations concerning Buckley's friend Martin, some prominent Catholic traditionists. Traditionist critics now call Martin a de facto Zionist double agent and a priest spy for Zionism, labels that will come as a surprise to many good traditionalist Catholics who viewed Martin, at least in his later years, as their ally. And now it turns out that this same double agent Martin was a financial backer of a conspiratorial group that was working to destroy Liberty Lobby and Washington based populist the Washington based Populist Institution. It was Cincinnati based Lawrence W. Patterson who was apparently the first ever national publisher to unveil Martin as the so called priest spy inside the Vatican, who, in Patterson's words, was the key figure in saving the Vatican Two documents, which have since been used to be again the attempted meddling of Zionists, melding of Zionism and Catholicism. So this is going to get into the Darby and the dispensationalism too. Right in the Ape in the April, I think it just means okay. So in the April nineteen ninety one issue of the magazine Criminal Politics, Patterson called Martin the magazines fake conservative of the month, fronting for the Trilateral Zionist cause, and outlined the explosive evidence indicting Martin. And remember that's fits the description of William F. Buckley too, you know, than what they call the neo conservative or whatever, who's actually pushing communism while posing as an anti communist. Both Patterson and what is communism? Oh sorry, sorry Christian Joe, but guess what, It's a Jewish thing. So we're just going to call it what it is and is what is it means? It's the same way that they operated in. The reason why they the Goss liberated the people that they encountered is because the Saturn cult that was in practice in the areas that they entered were treating everybody in those areas in a communistic fashion. So yes, there was a liberation there. We seem to have a hit long history, five thousand years or so of fighting this cult. But Patterson is not the only major figure to expose Martin. Widely regarded revisionist historian Michael A. Hoffman the second which I who I do not? I do not respect or appreciate at all. I have some of his books. I can't even read them because they're trash. Called Martin a double minded occultist and a twentieth century Judas see Hawfins. I don't need to see Haffins anything. In addition, again I'm not saying that there's anything clean about Michael Collins Piper here either. You take the good information and when you know something's not accurate, you just say I disagree. When they're trying to push it too hard, you ask yourself, well, well, I wonder what's up with that? Why would they be so adamant about these things? In addition, Hutton Gibson, the outspoken lay traditionalist Catholic seat of Martin, on a broadcast of Radio for America with host Tom Valentine, another controlled op scumbag that Bill Cooper called out many times for being a freemason, that I think Martin was a kind of a Judas goat. He was at the Second Vatican Council and one of the things he did was call in bishops who were a little is it obstreperous, I don't know what the hell that even means, and threatened them to get in line. Malachi Martin is not my idea of a Catholic. The late Revelo p Oliver, one of the great nationalist intellectuals, wrote that if Martin did indeed play an important role in betraying the Catholic Church into the hands of its inveterate enemies, he certainly knew what he was doing. And then they say, there's an I don't think that is even still a thing, but let's check out. Let's see if there's a Oliver website still. Remember this, this book has written probably about twenty years ago, so let's let's let's see if there is still such a thing. I'll put it up here. You will get lucky day, we got lucky. Look at that. That's kind of a strange place to start. Oliver on homosexuality. It only seems like, you know, if you if you're if you're quick glancing it. That's the only reason why it's like what side did I just land on? You know, because it's like you might associate the picture and that word and miss everything else and be like, oh, this is a little weird, you know, but it's it's obviously condemning it, and or I don't know, the appalling story by mister Yeah. So we'll get into that so much time, but we can look at this later. The Descent of Islam huh, the Jewish psyche. That might be fun to read. The exemplary Jews are vanishing cousins. There could be some good stuff in here. The three American eras after thoughts on after life. Well, the bet he didn't come back and tell us what he saw books Essays News.
Speaker 3: So there's this.
Speaker 4: Is cool that I'm still here. I think they talk to me straight to news. Is there a homepage or is that that's it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Wow? Handwritten? Really that's cool. I don't know if I'd be able to read that on a big screen like this hurt my eyes? Hmm, how do I get back? I guess it's like that. That's cool, all right? Well, anyway, that was the interlude. Good to know that that's there, though, I'm gonna I'm gonna look at that later. Hoffman said that Martin saved the day for the Jewish Masonic infiltrators of the church, and and it's funny that people like Tom Valentine would go and call him out, because that's how they cover up their own their own connections, their own roots, right, Well, why would they say this if it makes no sense. It's like you don't understand treachery or espionage very well. You would always condemn something that you are part of, if it's supposed to be a secret, that you're part of it in criminal politics, Patterson explained how Martin did just that, remember the whole doctrine of inversion. Well, you also do the same thing when you're lying right outlining the amazing story of Martin's intrigue. Relying largely on and indubitably the mainstream article how the Jews Changed Catholic Thinking by Joseph Roddy, published in the January twenty fifth, nineteen sixty sixth issue of the now defunct Look magazine, Patterson pointed out that the Look article revealed quite candidly that a priest working inside the Vatican was shuttling back and forth between Rome and New York during the Vatican two proceedings. The priest was providing inside information about proposed Catholic Church reform. See isn't it nice that we have email? Now you don't have to spend all that money on travel to tell the secrets. Yeah, there was more to it, though, and then you find out why there was the need for the travel and here just a minute, to not only the New York So they were shuttling this information not only to the New York Times, but also to the Anti Defamation League of the Neighbors and the American Jewish Committee and its magazine commentary. Okay, well here, let's not let's not gloss over the fact that The New York Times has been you know, built up, controlled in an opera, you know, operating for the very purpose of uh, promoting the worldview that the Oi Vase would like you to have condemning. Now you know americanism as they do. Remember, they owned, they owned the media ever since the media had was media for the most part, or bought up a bunch of other people's papers. I think the smearkamp came against William Randolph first, even though he wasn't a saint. I think the reason why they didn't that was a thing is because he was outside of that that the sphere. So that puts into question that whole RKO two forty depiction of his life and the whole Rosebud thing, which is supposed to be a dirty reference, which would be a jew tactic you know, the priest was providing inside of from Mary Mary, so that then, as the article noted, this confidential information leaked from inside the Vatican was then used to pressure the Vatican into making major changes in church policy. So he would tell them the secrets, they would print him and then you better not you know, some sounds like political correctness. You better change your way. They're acting like the Catholic Church was somehow a good thing in the first place. It was not. Look at the history of freak and psychotic popes and you tell me what was good about that, or the papal bulls that are written on the that are written by burning into a flayed chunk of flesh off of an infant. Your decree sounds awfully cultish to me, almost as if it was the Saturn cult. Oh my gosh, what do you know? The look author would not identify the priest by his real name, referring only to him as Timothy fitz Harris O'Boyle while they just wanted to make sure it sounded good and irish, but also explained that this priest also wrote for a commentary under the name F. E. Cartus. That's a little bit too close to Cartow, and had written a book entitled The Pilgrim under the name Michael Seferin Seraphian. The Pilgrim was a nineteen sixty four book rushed into print, according to Michael A. Hoffman in the second for the very purpose of divulging efforts by traditionalists inside the Vatican to counter the proposed revolution in church teachings, as Lawrence Patterson's investigation determined. When Malachi Martin, by then an internationally known writer, released his nineteen seventy four book The Newcastle, a filler page listing books by Malakay Martin indicated that Martin had written the affirmation aforementioned book, The Pilgrim, under the pseudonym Michael Seraphion. So when I first saw this, and you just read up to this line, you could say, okay, well, there could be more than one book called The Pilgrim, but probably not more than one book called The Pilgrim with the pseudonym of Michael Seraphion in them. Right, And as if Patterson's revelations based on Martin's own published acknowledgment are not enough evidence that he was indeed the priest spy inside the Vatican. A July thirty first, nineteen ninety nine Milwaukee Sentinel obituary of Martin said that he had published The Pilgrim under the Michael Seraphian pseudonym. Oops, not there yet. Almost immediately after completing his subversive ventures inside the Vatican, Martin left the priesthood and went to New York. So we're all good, ex priest go, where he began writing for the American Jewish Committee's commentary Why Why would that be strange that a Catholic priest would do that? Right Jesus Christ under his real name, and acting as religious editor for William F. Buckley Junior's National Review, Wow Wow. In the years that followed, Martin's novels and other works received white How did people not just like raise an eyebrows to the sky and be like, the is this guy? In the years that followed, Martin's novels and other works received widespread international promotion in the organ of the major media, making Martin almost certainly a multi millionaire. According to Michael Hoffman, No, we don't need to go through Michael A. Hoffman the second. Every single time Martin was the descendant of well hold On Let's descendant of a Jewish Oh, let's go bring it up. Let's bring it back up, Let's let's finish this. Martin was the descendant of come on, let's go down, a Jewish banker who sought refuge in Ireland. Well, what do you know where? Martin was born in nineteen twenty one. Hoffman scored Martin for as recently as nineteen ninety seven, comparing himself with Maimonides, whom Hoffman identifies as the foremost interpreter of the Jewish Talmud and one of the most implacable enemies of Christ in the annals of Judaism, who once commanded the extermination of Christians. Yes, and let's not talk, let's not forget the Noahide laws. That's that's your seven. Well they don't look so bad on the surface, really, until you realize what how they interpret it right? That the whole uh idol thing isn't so great? And uh, who the hell are they to tell us what to do anyway? Buck Judaism, Judaism, Oh, we gave you your religion, Well it's not my religion, pal, so fuck you. I don't need to I don't need to adopt the characters to have the principles in the and the the morality in the in the in the values they're not they don't own those values. So don't need those people when I'm referring to Jesus as well, because I don't know how much of that is real and how much of that is bullshit. So I don't need to even involve myself in it because it would be a middleman anyway. If you understand anything about this whole concept that those who are poorly called gnostics, gnostic is as bad as that we're, just as Nazi gnostick and not see are both bad because they can lump a bunch of people together. It's it's an insult. It's like calling people know it alls, and it's nothing that they ever called themselves. They didn't call themselves Sethians or Valentinians or any of those other words either. They didn't have names for themselves. Those were added to them by polemics, you know, people who are casting dispersions much later. That's how they grouped ideas together to try to like say, well, okay, this one seems like it's like that one. There's a bunch of people trying to interpret what this mess of the Old Testament and the New Testament was supposed to actually mean, so they had it wasn't just one unified belief in everything that that was through lots of murder that they got to that point. Lots of murder and propaganda and burning of information. Yeah, so it was gonna was going to the idle wishup thing. I didn't think I finished saying that. But it's like until you understand what how they interpret it. So we'll get more into me monodies maybe a little bit later, but that says enough right there. I think, in and of itself, the foremost interpreter of the Jewish Talmud? Why why would this guy here? I mean they they they they kiss his ass. They think he's some sort of you know, spiritual leader. They treat him like he's some amazing historian. They go to him for all of you know, to get his insight. He's been dead a long time, but he plays a major role. And they don't. They don't make any distinction when somebody comes from Greece, or if there actually are Grecian right like this that's the thing with like even like the Phoenicians, like, oh he's Phoenician. Why because he lives in that area or because he's a Goth, because the Goths were the Phoenicians, and they never call themselves that either. And then a bunch of the OVA's moves move in and a whole different era, and they're human trafficking and doing all kinds of crazy stuff out of side on and stuff like that, and doing human sacrifice as they do because they're that same ancient cult that I keep talking about that they talk about in the British Eda, and that our ancestors carved into goddamn Stone to account what happened and who they encountered, and how disgusted and repulse they were by these people that they encountered in Mesopotamia and all around, you know, every place. They had to beat them down and get them to stop killing people and harming children and doing sorcery and PHARMACIEA. But yet we're the Pagans, right Sure? This interesting? Is this is interesting since Martin in fact did study at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, where he concentrated on the knowledge of Jesus Christ, as admitted in Jewish sources. Well, like what the Talmud, He's gonna burn an excurra, what are you talking about soon? Afterwards, according to London's Independence of Night of August sixth, nineteen ninety nine, Martin was marked out as a high flyer and promoted to a post at the Vatics. This is the whole reason why I say that the church didn't need to have any pressure put on it for to make changes, because it was already designed to only appear to be something different than what was already controlled by the oves san Hydrin. Whatever it was comprised by of them, it was written by them, regardless if he was a real person or not. You know, maybe he was, but he probably certainly wasn't one of them, even though they try to claim him as being an Oava Jew, right or whatever the hell are you calling yourself themselves at that point? So who knows? They also lie about the history of Judaism and the length of time and the fact that Musis wasn't even a thing who was a composite of a bunch of other people. We've gone over all of this Hellenist in a handbasket, parts one and two. Check those out, Uh, all right? So high flyer promoted the posted at the Vatican, marked out as a high flyer and promoted to a post at the Vatican as a theological advisor to Cardinal Augustine Bea who was himself along with several other of his advisors of Jewish descent. And if you know who they are, and you know about cryptos, and you understand crypto, not the currency cryptos, and I called myself a crypto jeologist sometimes because of studying Moranos and Frank Gibson also the crab right and cryptos, which are Catholics. After a certain period of time in history, they pretty much merged into everything that we call Christian not the Brethren's and some of the Protestantism later on, of course, but not in the early seventeen hundreds, but in the early eighteen hundreds and forward. It was Beer who emerged inside the Vatican as the prime mover behind the changes in church policy during the Vatican Two, and Martin acted as his agent in dealing with the Jewish community in New York City during that time frame. Revelo Oliver went so far as to suggest that Martin may have actually been a career for vast amounts of cash bribes transferred out of New York to Rome and elsewhere during the Vatican Two periods, so he wasn't just delivering information, right, That's why he had to do all that traveling during the Vatican two proceedings or Propaganda two the Vatican Sorry. The fact that Martin forged a close relationship with William F. Buckley, Junior, lat when that lasted for decades is noteworthy since both Buckley and his former supervisor in the CIA, E. Howard Hunt, waged extensive, albeit failed lawsuits against The Spotlight for the purpose of demolishing the Populace Weekly. Thus, the question remains as to whether Martin was later acting as an agent for the vengeful team of Buckley and Hunt and assisting other operators who are working to silence the Spotlight. So a little big conspiracy against the Spotlight. The bottom line, Malachi Martin's role in financing a conspiracy to destroy the Spotlight does point toward the awarrigin of that conspiracy, and it is safe to say that Martin was clearly a prime example of the enemy within in this case, involved in the subversion of the Roman Catholic Church. The damage done to the Church by the revolutionary conclave known as Vatican Two may never be undone, and the future will remember Malachi Martin as a treacherous judas coat of the worst order. I I do you want to know how they make their money? You might, you might get some ideas yourself and want to do it yourself, and I don't recommend it. M. Well, this is this is why you don't ever donate to anything that you go to a grocery store and they ask you and all that's over over and over and over again. We had an example yesterday or whatever the last day was I was on it wasn't yesterday, where a group that was allegedly using money to help Palestinians who are being attacked by terrorist mafia organizations in their country. And we know you know what we're talking about here, the Stern Gang Urgon and the other jack nuts. So that was an Urgon charity quote unquote. So the money that you were giving, thinking that it was going to the Palestinians to help them defend their land against these psychotic Jews, these Zionists, if you will, it was actually going to the people who are trying to murder them and push them away and terrorize them and scare them off the land. So if you don't if if it happens once and you understand who owns and operates everything to where nobody's ever going to go to jail for anything. What do you think happens now and what do you think is probably happening with this little war here. These people love the fundraising. That's why they need these these skinhead groups because every time they can point out something that looks scary, they get a bunch of the this I'm telling you they manipulate their quote unquote owned, but they're not really their own because the ones on top don't give a shit about their religion religious aspects of it at all. They care about the control aspects of it, and they will harm. They will use what you don't even have to have a hannibal doctrine for this, are directive. You don't even have to have to handle directive for this because they don't care. They'll kill whoever or terrorize whomever, doesn't matter if it's their own people or not own people. End quotes again, because it's not really and they run more propaganda on their own people than pretty much anyone else because they have to keep them, you know, satisfied thinking that they're working for a cause and constantly throwing their fortunes back into these other banking you know, controlled organizations and these spy agencies. These are all, you know, the idea of the massade, the whole state of Israel. They all were, They all exist for the pleasure of the large banking families who are at the top of the cult. And of course we are one of them. Were We were one of those satellite locations for the Bank of England long before we helped to establish but we helped to destroy Russia and help to establish Israel. On August twenty sixth, nineteen eighty five, The Spotlight warned its readers about the controversial activities of direct mail fundraiser Richard Vigulae, Viguary, Viguary whatever, who cares vigary, We're gonna call them vigory. Yeah, a protege of the ubiquitous Zionist intriguer Martin Liebman. Oh, I'm sure there's nothing wrong with that name. Discussed in a previous chapter early headlines scandal hallmark of direct mail King Vigories rise to power, The Spotlight report describe Vigories, peculiar craft and his heavy handed fundraise and gimmicks gimmickry in detail for years Vigory essentially eluded millions of American patriots of perhaps hundreds of millions of dollars contributed to various conservative causes. So this isn't, again, another reason why you don't give to donations. You can't. You don't give the people who you are trusting to hand out to the needy if you don't think that your tax money that's being robbed from you on a weekly, daily basis every time you do a transaction isn't enough to pay the fucks that are on the street begging for shit, and you want to give more, give it to them directly, don't give it to a charity of which, if you're lucky, they actually do it at all, and if they do it at all, it's the bare minimum so that it looks better on paper and they can keep their NPO status. But if there are a bunch of oavas, then that's not gonna matter anyway, because who's going to prosecute. They have more people, you know, covering up their crimes they than they don't need anybody to. I mean, it's not like there's somebody out there looking and checking, and that's only for us that they kind of that they scrutinize an audit. Oh what does I say? So various conservative causes that Vigory hyped and in some instances actually created, even though in some cases Vigory and his associated companies were pocketing. It was said as much as seventy five percent of the money raised. Quite a profitable racket. Remember, they say only thirty three percent has to go, an interesting number that they picked to right, one third or three to three point three in fact, thirty three three three three three forever. But yeah, but they're going as they're saying that it's only doing twenty five percent, and I doubt that they even had to do that much. However, some seven years later, in its November twelfth, nineteen ninety two issue, with the Conservative movement murbyne and drained of its resources and energy, the Establishments New York Times finally let the cat out of the bag and confirmed the Spotlight's report about Vigory's mode of operation. In a story beginning on page one of getting on page one and then filling an entire page in the National section of the Establishment daily, The Times told its readers of Vigory's latest fundraising enterprise, operating from a nonprofit taxes empt outfit called the United Seniors Association or USA. How nice is that Vigory was raking in millions by sending out letters to senior citizens and milking them for contributions in one instance, this is very oave of them. In one instance, to keep on fighting hard in the nation's capital to ensure the rights of benefits of the American seniors. Uh, make sure to ensure the rights and benefits of American America's seniors are protected. Actually, Vigory had operated several different senior citizens' outfits, USA being just one of them. So robbing old ladies, right, that's what this guy does because he's a Jew, or he works, or he has the mind of one Vigory's freight mail announcing the end of social security, for example, scared up cut. They do this with the New American all the time. And why would you think sal security would be? They still do this with even with this this trope here right right, like that's even a thing. Scared contributions from unwitting senior citizens who were led to believe that Vigory's outfit was really out there fighting hard for their security. In fact, most of the money Vigory rays was immediately rechanneled into new direct mail pitches sent to other potential contributors. What happened then, The Times noted is that in the process of Vigory and his various front groups spread large sums among list printers, letter writers, printers, mailers and other subcontractors, always including mister Vigory himself. Okay, so this mailing of things and having them contribute, the wording has to be very I'm not sure what the wording was. But once you stuff in the mail and it's a fraud, that's a federal fraud, right to anyone else but them, of course, a federal level crime. What was articularly intriguing was that one of Vigory's collaborators is one dan See Alexander Junior, who served fifty one months of a twelve year prison sentence for extorting kickbacks in school construction projects in Mobile, Alabama. Interestingly, out in his last name is Alexander. You know the tax collectors. That was their last name that they took. Guess what they were yep. Interestingly, so, Jason Alexander might be a descendant of a scumbag jew tax collector from the Grecian lands the African Greece right. Interestingly, Alexander's most recent fund raising gimmick at the time, cooked up with Vigory, was an outfit called the Taxpayer Education Lobby. This, however, was not the first time that Vigory had linked up with some strange birds. What if it was a two can while his companies were raking in millions from patriots and conservatives. Hey, think about this for a second. If any of you know how hard content creators are going totally understand what I'm getting at here. You know how hard and impossible, and that the fact that once you've actually done this for a long period of time, you understand what's realistic and what's fakest shit. Because unless you're independently wealthy, already retired, which I am not, in either of those things, and unless this is just a hobby, free time thing, you cannot be raking in anything doing what we do here as content creators and you know, information providers and you know, trying to inspire other people. That's what with the information that we're using against the system that is completely controlled by them. You don't get big like stew or anybody else unless you're working some angle that supports, at the end of the day, the complete opposite of what you say you stand for. I'm just saying because there is no real grassroots support out there for you know, there there's no organic support really, not enough to like, yeah, no, no, feed a family on, to be quite honest. So it's a good thing that I do other things. And it's a good thing that a lot of these other people who are real content creators and not you know, fake shills, have other jobs. Right, So when you see this type of shit and you see the very the people who are actually are donating are getting at robbed by the fucking enemy, and they are thinking that somehow that this is going to make their lives better because of the the true and honest ideals, the good intentions, the right thinking, the good morality, the proper ethics. They think that's all going to be promoted by these fucking scumbags. How much does that anger you to think that that happens and is happening right now? You have people like, uh, that freaking Reawakened tour that I went to and saw that was a big Zionist Christian Zionist freaking indoctrination camp. Stu Peters was there, by the way, so was Roseanne Oyve Barr. She was freaking you know you. You hear her tell her story and it changes about her childhood. She went from being abused child to growing up among a bunch of Holocaust survivors. Isn't that something I wonder if they were the ones that abused her, I wouldn't put I wouldn't put a bunch of juices with a young kid. Oh, I'm going off to get groceries when I'm off to work. Can you watch my daughter?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, nope. While his companies were raking in millions from patriots and conservatives, Vigory once admittedly admitted, frankly, I am not an American fish. Let me start all over it because I'm fucking up now. While his companies were raking in millions from patriots and conservatives, Vigory once admitted, frankly, I am not an American firster, which he proved by his long standing and close collaboration with Korean cult leaders Soon Young Moon, Some Young Moon. What did Davis say the other day? Oh man, I forgot now. Ah. He likes to make it fun of some dude, and he said something about pop so I forgot what the hell he said. Though, Oh man, it was funny. I laughed when I was in the van driving home yesterday. It was with Vigory's assistance that Moon and his cult became a key influence within the conservative movement. Moon himself, of course, long ago announced that he wanted to take over the world. Yeah, I mean, why not. That's what cult leaders do. Vigory's first entry into mailing list business came in nineteen sixty when the Young Texan popped up in the New York toting the list of contributors who had kicked in money for the Republican Senate candidate in the lone Star state. Vigory found a gracious patron in the form of Marvin Liebman. This one time it spelled correctly. At the same time Vigory was learning his trade under Leibman's tutelage, his mentor was operating an outfit known as Young Americans for Freedom, a conservative youth group founded by Buckley. Sensing vigor very sharp business acumen, We've been put the Young Texan in charge of YAFF. Vigory built out the f in nineteen sixty five and moved build out of build out of Yes, I said it right, just sounded weird that smart, like he bailed on them, but whatever. In nineteen sixty five and moved in moved on to Washington where he because when you're a really good criminal, you got to go to Washington, where he set up his own firm, from which he later uh the later Vigory operations ultimately evolved. In subsequent years, Vigory's Vigory began building a massive mailing list of contributors to patriotic and conservative causes. But it's kind of funny because when I was first starting my business, there's this asshole who had this thing called the tel App. It was basically a scam because he had this Golden State mead type of business that he was involved in he had some kind of partnership in and these were college kids who were trying trying to starting off their first scam together. And it was a jew and some like Indian dude. And I didn't know that the guy was Jewish until we first moved, until we until we went to his house, and I didn't think the fact then. I didn't think one thing or the other. I just thought it was kind of weird that and I'll tell you what happened. So they were going to film a this is how they get you, right, We'll put you on our app and then more people will be able to find your product. So at the table we were talking and they were like, yeah, we'll give us your your your contact list. I played dumb and I was like, I don't have a lot of contact lists. I mean, like it's a farmer's market. They come to go, let's it. I don't write down their names and their email addresses or whatever. And they're like, well you and it's like how many do you think you would have? And I was like, probably like five hundred people and they're like, well, give us that. And then it was it was they're trying to steal my leads and based off of the reputation that I have, you know, trade on my reputation because if they're going to say it's coming from your friend Dan from the hostel, and then they can do horrible things to these people or whatever, rip them off, and now it's I vouched for them, even though I didn't really know that was happening, and they tarnished my reputation because now they're like, oh, that you know I trusted him because of you man, like I didn't know, you know, but I didn't give it to him ever, so that this this scenario never played out. But it's pretty sick, right, I probably have, like, I don't know, five thousand right now. I didn't really push it too hard when I was doing the store because I didn't have time to do a bunch of milliings. I had like five thousand people, but I don't. I don't give out the names, right, That's why it makes me laugh when people say take me off of your list. I'm like, then, why did you sign up at the store. That's the only reason why I have your email address? Or you ordered something from her website and that generated that's the only way I have your email address. So fine, Like when I get you know, mailed that I don't like, I clicked elete and it was coming from a personal email address, I don't tell somebody unsubscribed because it's not a subscription, asshole. But anyway, where was I going with that? So yeah, so they tried to do that. So then they filmed like this little video for us at the kids the guy's house, and it was me kind of like, you know, in a like my chef outfit, my black chef outfit with the Ha ha and Rebecca and we were talking about our business and the sauces and they put you know, the queer music in it, do email this other of stuff, and you know, they did some quick shots of his the guy's girlfriend coming up to ours, Like we had ship tons of people coming up to us the farmers market in a hillcrest to sample the sauces. So that wasn't good enough for them because people had no problem with them using you know, equip with them, and we told them that. It was like, no, we have to make the one fake one. It's like, this are such artificial world. It's like, so she use a you know, she goes up there and samples the sauce and makes the reaction and it's all fake, and it's like Jesus, They're like, you could have had better ones if you just filmed these people who are coming up and are honestly enjoying the product. You know, it is so so weird. And then they make this video and they start I catch them one day because if we're on the app for a little while and it's like with the with the shipping costs and everything. It just didn't make sense to be doing this happen. It wasn't really doing anything for us at all. And I still never gave them. They kept on asking me, and I still wouldn't give it to them, but I would make a dixcuse as is why, and they're, oh, I don't know, I'll get to it, you know, busy. This is before we had the store. And then one day I noticed that they are mentioning me and my business name in an article that some of their buddies were putting out about them. To give them, get them some some neuteriety, some publicity. And they said, if it wasn't for people like to tell app and they basically made it. It was very condescending, like these small pathetic businesses out there. They didn't say it like that, but it's the impression I got. Wouldn't would be struggling even more, blah blah blah. And I was like, yeah, I didn't give you a permission to use my name. I definitely didn't give you permission to use my name and put me as a second class citizen to you like you're doing some big fucking favor. I'm doing you a favor and that's why you keep on asking me for my for my list. And I was like, if you do that again, I'm gonna see into poverty. And that's when they took me off. That's when they took me off of the the app. And it was perfect because that's exactly what I wanted. And then I still had the link on my site for that video that they had made and like that's our property. I'm like, that's off. So I had my taste of what it is to deal with with a fucking wave a jew. Way back then, look an actual juwy jew. Let me tell you how juwey jew he was. Now, I'll go back to that time that we were making that video at his uh at the guy's apartment, I mean at his parents house in California, right, and I had one of the hot sauces when pigs fly, it has bacon in it. Oh my god. Right, it's like kryptonite for juice. So it was it was one of the props for the video because I picked a couple that I, you know, wanted to talk about, and you know how you film upt just stuff and then you cut it down and some stuff you don't use at all anyway, the father made this comment that I don't want it. I forgot what was coming up, some kind of mitzvah of some shore or some shit. Right, He's like, I don't want my I don't want my my friends coming around and seeing that in my house. I'm like, are you fucking kidding me? Like he's I'm standing, Like, I'm buddy, I'm standing right here. You're you're insulting me at the moment, and I'm standing in your house. You you son of a bitch. You know, was like, oh, I don't want that in my house. When if my friends come by, like some kids together, I'm like, who said I was leaving it here? Number one? Just make sure you take that with you because I had bacon in it. I'm like, you're fucking retarded man. So that that was That was my That was my experience, and I hadn't I hadn't thought about that in many, many years. But you know, I actually I almost wonder if there's still if I hid the link in my website, if it's if it's still there, I think it might be. I mean, it's not because they threaten to sue, so it's probably not. Even if I find it right now, I'm not gonna tell you. Let's see. Okay, now that's the st Voyager. Oh, this is actually a pretty good read. H if you have really lots of what ever, look at this. I'm gonna put this in the FDJ chat. This is off my website, but you don't. You can't find unless a quick on the videos or one of the pictures. So I'm gonna put that in there and they'll put it up in a rumble there St Voyager. I was on the in there with him a few times. But that's Rebecca in the in the picture there. She's a sucks better in pictures than either dude. The yelp app is the worst fing bunch of games. Yeah, if you advertise with them, you get better rankings. Yeah, I know. Here's what the what it is they choose, They choose if it's a bad review that they use it, or they have what they call unrecommended reviews. Unrecommended that we'll be saying good things about you that don't affect your overall score. That are hard to find. But and they're not recommended views reviews, so they they they are such, they are gangsters because they they alter the overall. It's not like a Hey, everything comes in and this is the this is how it all you know, shakes out. No, they take good ones rate out of the equation and will only because they think it's more real. If somebody has a gripe. Everybody who is an asshole in the world can fuck up a small business if they want to. Now thinks so that, oh, that's a cool one. I didn't see these These are sick though. I mean they're sick in a in a like that's that's not that's not nice. I wouldn't want to be that kid, but I will save it. I'm saving that one. Hey, let me everybody else. What I'm looking at this is this is good stuff. It's just I wouldn't think that. That's a No, it's scared too many people a way for I use as a see what I mean? I mean it looks cool, but uh yeah, my my my goal is not to make that person look like it's gonna win. You know, he is not fuck that guy.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Somethings are really interesting though. What software program you're using? Like he actually got some type of the words right, How did that happen? That never works for me? You can get real life boobs before you get that to work. I can't type for ship. Uh. He's praying for it, right, and that can't be a free app That one. I like that one. I'm gonna go with that one. That's super cool. Let me just say these because I don't know. I don't know if they stick around afterwards. That's cute, storm's common. I saw this one's earlier. Okay, I read that one. Let me read this hearing. He says, I made them the other day when you mentioned you wanted a sweet utter for thumbnails, So I made these for you. Oh that's awesome, Thank you. Can you imagine? This is Lisa from Germany? Now, it says, can you imagine how confusing the claim of British Israelism Christian identity is that the Germanic white European nations are supposed to be the lost tribes of Israel, the descendants of the Israelites of the Bible, those calling themselves Jews being imposters, identity thieves, the synagogausy and as Jesus called them. There seems to be something to it, but my feelings about the are very mixed. Yeah, and I'm with you there, and Honestly, I just say, guess what, the more they pull you into that section of the world, the more I reject it because that's not where I'm from and that's not where our people came from anyway. So why do we care what happened there? Why is that? Why is that place so significant that you know, they only they only talk to God. God only came to talk to those motherfuckers during that period of time. It's like, shut up, it's all. It's all Grimore, It's all. It's not it's all in that you know, allegory Grimmore meaning it's a it's an actual uh magic working. It's just about how you read it, and it's not all. It's not at all like the what they call the veneer or the the surface level story. Isn't it supposed to makes sense because it's not intended to. It's supposed to confuse the uninitiated. Well, guess what, how about I just stop paying attention to all of it and walk right by it. Right instead of having to walk through the mess, I'll just walk around the mess. The Jews are neither cousins, no where elder brothers. This is list from Germany again to the White Christians. Jews are aliens. Their evil spirit is the polar opposite of to Jesus Christ. Oh, you're upsetting my, my, my, uh, distinguished disguise the limit supporter over here by using those do words. Please stop now, I'm kidding. Obviously, their evil spirit is the polar opposite of Jesus Christ. Hence I have always felt that Jesus cannot have been one of them. He was a true Israeli of the Royal tribe. I yes, again, when we begin to this whole Judah, Jada, Juba, Jabba, I don't care about it anymore. Again, that's going that's going right back into their realm, and I don't want to be anywhere near their fucking realm. I don't care. David was a scumbag. I don't. I wouldn't. I wouldn't associate him with anybody either. He was a fucking scumbag. So with Slom and all of their heroes are scumbags, it doesn't surprise me that they would all be Jews. You read what the fact they did in those books. They weren't good people at all, So fuck them all. We can do better than that. We did do better than that. I would read The Bitter Shda before I worry about anything and that shit, and that predates any of their garbage that they made up after the fact, because that book stands in the way of the truth about who we are, and it erases our history and implants theirs on top of it. And they claim all of the things that we created, including culture, civilization, real just laws, all that stuff was co opted and repurpose for their sick intent. And they used to brag about mixing with us. So it's like again, young Frankenstein putting the the abnormal brain in the eight foot tall monster. Right, abby something abby normal? Yeah. The subsequent years of vigor Rays began building a massive mailing list of contributors to patriotic and conservative causes. Vigora also assembled a gang of associates whose chief talents seem to have been the ability to put on fright wings and scare patriots into contributing millions of doubts. So here's the reason why this is a good example of something we should read is because this is exactly what the Jews do to Jews too, so that they pay the money, so that they that they donate to their charities and their ad l and all this other craft, the ones that are going to protect them from the big bad anti Semites, And guarantee you a lot of these groups are created for that purpose alone. But then they'll use them for other things too, like stirring up actual controversy. And then real people, organic people show up up to these things, not realizing that it's a play acting fed agent operative nonsense for the sole purpose of getting money out of the Jews. But then when they have real people in there, now they can use them and get them in trouble and put them in jail. Fun fun, right. I think if you walk into someplace and you walk out and you declare that you're neo Nazi, you deserve everything that's coming to you because of the words that you use, not knowing what the hell that even means, and having an impression of something that you never studied to understand what the truth about it was. So good luck, have fun out there. In the mid nineteen eighties, however, vigorous mailing list empire began to unravel as American conservatives, reveling in the realm Reagan era, became convinced that Reagan had saved the country and ceased contributing to Vigoreray's money raising schemes. Vigor Ay, as a consequence, was forced to dismantle his homegrown fundraising empire. He sold his longtime headquarters building and dismissed a large portion of his staff. Do you feel bad for a guy who didn't ever actually do anything besides lying rip people off. Vigray also sold his house his in house magazine, Conservative Digest, to corrupt Silver promoter William Kennedy Junior, who had been victimizing Conservative investors for years with the active support of a prominent ring of self appointed conservative leaders. We always hear nice things about Joey, don't we, And that's William over there we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 4: By buying Vigoray's failing magazine with his ill gotten gains, that's my name on on ble blocks, with my daughter ill gotten gains. Its supposed to be like an analogous reference to lifting weights, so it's ill gotten gains. Kennedy was essentially enriching Vigorae with stolen money, not surprisingly considering its record of honest reporting about the activities of the enemy within it. Within it was Spotlight, which yet another exclusive warned its readers against Kennedy's criminal practices. Kennedy, of course, was ultimately indicted and convicted on multiple charges stemming from his activities, and sent to federal prison. It was after his own conservative rackets began to collapse that vigor Ay decided to go into scaring senior citizens out of their money. He evidently is still succeeding to a certain degree to this day, although he has largely been sidelined by the rise to power of the hardline pro Israel neo conservatives, who, in the spirit of Vigoray's mentor Liebman, have a cheat. I'm sorry, I think it'supposed to be achieved. They just put an Essen the beginning, by accident, have achieved absolute iron cloud control of the so called conservative movement and use that control to capture the Republican Party itself Bump bump bom choose and control of the Republicans. Surprise, surprise, Look at everybody that Trump brought in chapter twenty one. Let me look at the chapter names, because there was another one here I wanted to get to. This may now get us there. We read that yesterday. Well, the last time I was here, John versus Society one. Let's get a little bit further up here. Let's see that opened leaves up first, see what I want to be It's twenty two. That's the John Bridge Society thing here, Rise of Fall of Human Advance a blah blah blah, I which, like every book that I read about, Like this is the same problem that I had with reading some of Denel Jeffries. I know they worked on these papers, I get it where they worked on associated papers like America Free Press, whatever their papers were. But it's like every reference is the Spotlight, and like, look at this page, the Spotlight, Spotlight Spotlight. It's like, okay, we get it. Like the page, the magazine doesn't exist anymore. You can stop advertising for something that doesn't exist anymore. Are you that proud of it? CIA's role as a destructive mechanism working for the enemy, working for the enemy, why because who created it? Why is it there? The preceding chapters, we reviewed the insidious role of a number of self styled anti communists in bending and warping traditional American nationalism and leading America into a global crusade that had no real American interests at heart. A key player among those intrigues was an ex CIA man William F. Buckley Junior. In fact, as we shall see in more detail in the chapters that follow, the CIA has played it particularly pernicious role as one of the Judish goats, the enemy within. He has to keep saying the whole fucking thing here changed me, Michael Collins Piper, and it's like, Hey, this is the this is the day of my book, and I'm not going to let you forget it. In more ways than one. All of this is not to say that the CIA, anymore than the FBI or any other American intelligence agency, is totally controlled or populated by those with an alien agenda who just said that they were. I mean, there's there's more than one way to look at that, but both are true. Right. Maybe the alien agenda that we're talking about here is that whole Haberu Shagas thing, the cutthroats and bandits, But they were also known as the people from the other side of the river, right, meaning they're not from that from around here. It's like saying from the other side of the tracks and the cold and grace cargomoning. To the contrary, some of the most outspoken American nationalists and critics of the globalists and the Zionist agenda can be found in the ranks of the CIA and the FBI. So let's hear that again. Some of the most outspoken American nationalists and critics of the globalists and Zionist agenda can be found in the ranks of the CIA n FBI, and they have done yeoman's work into and trying to combat the intrigues of the enemy with it. I don't buy that if they're if they're showing that they are not a cohesive unit, that's for your impression of them, so that you don't try to dismantle the entire operation because you think that there's still real people in it and that just needs to be turned around. You just need to fix it, not replace it. I'm telling us, I'm telling everybody. I've been saying this for a long time. The only way to get out of the system is to fully reject it. Everything that I've been told, Fuck the religions, fuck the money, fuck out everything, get out of it, because it's all built by these artificial hands of these fucking scumbags that we always talk about, like everything right down to our calendar, like everything, everything, and it's all what a byproduct, if we if you honestly believe the fake Jew science, then you then you believe the fake Jew medicine that one one supports the other. You believe in the concept of genetics, epigenetics. All this stuff is all theoretical for the most part, synapses, receptors, None of this stuff has ever been seen. These are all hypothetical things. But they go on and carry on as if that's real and it's substantiated, and then they tell you how the body works. They don't know what the fuck they're talking about. They have to delete and destroy the innate internal intelligence of the human body because that points to soul, and that points to you being more than what they want you to understand that you are. And that also means you're not a back of chemicals and you shouldn't be taking their medicines. I've been talking about the microzyma for a reason too, the pleomorphic microzyma of Bei shamp. The whole reason why we are not well is because we've been stuck in this free Masonic Pastorian lie of how things work and what illness is. And until we get our heads out of that, they have a constant running pharmaciea death cult that that they are killing and culling and thinning out the population that will and your food. Because this whole lie of virus is what lie of virus? Lie of virus? Make sure I can say that clearly is why we're allowing, without saying anything and not doing anything about them to destroy and cold chickens and eggs and everything else, and why we're not fighting them with actual weapons. When they decide that they're going to take it on them to administer veterinary vaccines to all the things that we they don't have to listen any of that. They can say, Oh, it's it's a hormone free grass fed no antibiotics. Ever, where does it say about their mandated by law or they shut down and killed and killed the farmer basically veterinary vaccines because all of them get them and then you eat it. In the age of this technology, we can't be doing that anymore. We shouldn't have been doing that. Ever, Why is illness on the rise? Couldn't be because of the the industrialization, the compollution and contamination that they cause our food, our food, water and air couldn't be. That couldn't be the stuff that they're spray above. Certainly isn't the ship that they put in our water on purpose, And as sure as hell isn't because of the crap that they modify our food with. And it's sure as hell can't be what they injected with, right, No, it's got to be this imaginary fucking unicorn virus. And it couldn't be the invisible radiation the that's coming from all these massive towers that are popping up everywhere, and that they camouflage like it's in the fucking war like it's in a war zone or it's going duck hunting or something. Accordingly, we will now explore some of what we know. And oh, by the way, your street lights everywhere you go, you got li fi working above your head too, suppressing all kinds of stuff that is supposed to be the natural functions of the body. I'm sitting here next to a magnified microphone with a screen in front of my face, led lights on both sides of me. Right, my phone is right next to me on the saw. Can't imagine why people get sick. Accordingly, we will now explore some of what we know about the role of the CIA and thwarting and traditional American nationalism infiltrating and corrupting and otherwise working to destroy those in the visuals and institutions that stood fast during to say no to alien forces as they achieved such power and influence in the American system. Maybe we should go back to a little bit of The New History of the Jews by USU. Smullens. We went through a decent am on that book, but there's other parts there I didn't get to yet because there's a couple of things I didn't agree with, and I just stopped reading it to you guys because it was coming from a Catholic point of view, Like, okay, so we're gonna trade one fucking Saturn cult for the other. That's not good enough for me. We've read this one before, or I did. Maybe oh yeah, this is good here, but let me read let me read my snapshots from yesterday, because this this will give us like the cliff note version, and I don't have to go through all the extra mm hm. Oh yeah, there are blood Moon's coming up unlessure when it was or if the repassed or not. Expect weirdness somewhere even if you don't see it. Hm. Oh that's passed up. I'm sorry, I got stuck on something. It's looking. I can't believe that people are scumbacks. Dude Pachio made fun of some other guy's trainer because he had Parkinson's What a piece of shit. Alright, anyway, let's go to our screenshots. Here. Rupert Murdoch, the billionaire publisher who put up the money for Crystal's magazine. This is William Crystal right has been a longtime front man for the combined forces of the Rothschild, bro fam Oppenheimen Families. I believe we did cover that yesterday so or the last time I was here or whatever. Counterintelligence officials wrote that the hypothesis program, Oh sorry, I'm gonna start all over again. Counterintelligence officials wrote that the hypnosis program could provide a potential breakthrough in clandestine technology. Their arrangement with TSS was that the MK Ultra men would develop the technique in the laboratory while they took care of field experimentation. That's a in quotes, field experimentation is unwitting public. The counter intelligence program had three goals. One to induce hypnosis very rapidly in unwitting subjects, two to create durable amnesia, and three to implant durable and operationally useful post hypnotic suggestions. One of the key figures that the CIA's Lexington, Kentucky operation was the on base chaplain Rabbi Maurice Davis. Of course it was a rabbi. Why wouldn't it be right here? Let me put this down again. There you go, who in later years emerged as a widely known operative of the Anti Defamation League. And again, why wouldn't that Why would that surprise you that some of itch who was working for mkulture in the CIA also be an operative of the Anti Defamation League, the politically influencial America based intelligence and propaganda arm of the Israel's Sickeret service, the Masade. Other experiments in drug induced mind control were conducted at the Vacaville prison facility in California. It was there, according to one witness, that Donald Defrees, later head of the Violet terrorist group the Symbionese Liberation Army, told another inmate that he too, was part of the CIA's mind control experiments. And we're going to get into why why is it that they seems to be Oh, I don't know an awful lot of cults that happened, and they all seem to have this military intelligence connection. Why why is that? DeFreeze and his gang later kidnapped Patty Hurst of the Hearst Publishing Empire. I remember William ram Duff Hurst I mentioned earlier, and brought her into their criminal activities. Later, misshurst attorney said they believed she showed signs of being an and then you know Stockholms and jah blah blah blah. Considering all of this, it is no surprise that the CIA and the macade have long had a particular interest in the phenomenon of cults. Yeah, yes, good on Piper for bringing this up and talking about this. So sick of people fucking quoting Dave McGowan for every goddamn thing. It's getting fucking tired, all right. Anyway, It's like it's like the trendy fucking yuppie book to read, right, It's like, oh, David Gowen, you know what is it? The little canyon one?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: Whatever? Is something inside the case? I forgot what was weird? Something inside the canyon. It's like, yeah, we get it. But he didn't even go deep enough. And I don't know why everybody praises him like he goes into detail about things that don't matter and completely over, you know, jumps over big, huge piles of questions that I had, and it's like, why wouldn't anybody want to invest time in finding that out? All right? Let's see, Yeah, particular interest in the phenomenon of cults, which have long been in existence in virtually every culture. And he's this is where he's going to be wrong about a lot of things. In one form or another. Cult members are typically very pliable and willing to do whatever their masters tell them. Here's the thing, though, this whole foreign entity that's doing what they're doing, these foreigners in every land, they always have been and always will be a cult unto themselves. And that is why they are interested quote unquote in cults, because they've been running when for the last five thousand plus years, and many other subcults to go with it, including the cult of society that everybody is a member of, in the cult of science, which most people are a member of, and the cult of medicine, their medicine, which everybody seems to be a member of. It's these are all belief systems that have no backing because they destroy anything that is contrary to what they claim.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 4: This is one reason oh sorry, and this is one reason why the CIA and the MESIDE have been especially determined to gain control of cult groups at the highest levels. They act like those cults already existed. This is where I have a problem with them. No, that's assuming that these things organically appeared and then they infiltrated them. That is the least common scenario. It's usually they were built from the very beginning by agencies, by operatives, and real people joined it attracted real psychopaths, right, I mean, I couldn't even tell you if I thought some of these serial killers there's prolific serial killers and the ones who claim to be greater suit of killers than they may have been. I can't tell you whether or not I know for a fact if they were, if they were the test subjects, or if they were you know, the workers of those groups. Because it's hard, it's hard to tell. They could have it could have just taken the role a little too seriously, right And if if this is one really, because I mean, if you're if you're caught, what are you gonna do? Say? I'm a I'm an agent if you get caught like killing a bunch of people, or you're just gonna play the role off like your psycho and then hopefully that you you know you're a detachmental patient, try to play the because you don't want to be some like you. You had your wits about you when you're doing crazy, disgusting shit. I don't think it'll fairvill it very well for you in the courts. And this is one reason why the CIA and the Masade have been especially determined to gain control of cult groups at the highest levels and thereby use those cults and their members to advance their own agendas. In addition, there is widespread speculation that some of the best known cults today, such as the infamous Unification Church of Sun Young Moon, to name just one, like why didn't you mention the Nansen Family, Why didn't you mentioned the Processed Church, Why didn't you mentioned the Four Pai, Why didn't you mention any of that stuff? It's just this obscure one here, just this one our actually outright creations of state intelligence services, or even the fact that the scientology is also naval intelligence right. In another case, a group of Zionist lawyers largely. Okay, I might sor here we go. Here's how the mind control operation of the CIA and the masade utilizing cult groups work. While these intelligence agencies act to control the cults, the lower level cult members do not know, of course, that they are now part of a highly sophisticated intelligence based mind control operation. I don't think lots of psychoact drugs and orgies is really all that sophisticated. That sounds just more like the same tribal bullshit that you would have found in five thousand years ago. Well, the cult members are completely subservient to their higher ups, subject to their discipline and cult members I'm sorry. The cult members naturally are from all walks of life, and some reach high positions of influence within the companies and organizations in which they work. In their day to day life outside the cult, however, they always remain loyal because of the brainwashing process to which they have been subjected. Sometimes the cult members are open about their cult membership, other times, for strategic reasons, they do not reveal their cult affiliations. In another case, it was revealed that a Justice Department Special Task Force was investigating charges that a notorious cult known as The Finders was used by the CIA as a front group during the nineteen eighties. What makes the intelligence agency reported link to this particular cult especially troubling is that The Finders have been accused of engaging inst satanic rituals, child abuse, and pornography. Wow. This seems really tame, now, doesn't it isn't that what all of these like, what was the process church was killed? Well, they were all they were. Here's the other thing. He doesn't mention the incorporate the caricature, the impression, not the actual national socialist elements, just the theatrics of what Hollywood has already told us and means into their cult. So they all because of Blondie, I guess they all bought German shepherds and then they all start fucking killing them. Do you know what Hitler would have done if people were killing animals, He would have fucking strung them up. But yet they can call these groups and then and then you have also, you know, the the Adam Waffen bullshit fucking global death cult of the Order of Nine Angel goals. Of course they have to. They have to pull and dragon mar and and disgrace the legacy and the intent of Germany again and then you have this is a seven six four cult that's kind of an affiliated with that, and they're doing like child pornography and and and kinds of pedophilic shit and you know, gangstalking and and try to get kids to commit suicide over you know, bullying and stuff like that. Like who the fuck do you know from the era of d NS would have ever stood for any of that, And yet they all claim white supremacis bla blah blah blah blah. And if you don't think that that there's a reason behind that, like these these church slash cults may just be oh, I don't know, artificial constructs by the fucking military intelligence that wants you to hate nationalism, patriotism and everything that is good and right about life and reject the very thing that you are made to be so that you can be more Jewy. Well if that, if this doesn't convinced you, then I don't know what the fuck does I mean? This, This is disgusting and yet more and more just stuff gets pumped out and get it gets ramped up. And that's why I think people like William Ramsay he write books about it. But don't ever make that distinction, like, this is obviously a contrived thing, this order of nine angles, regardless if David and all these other people were real people in it, Like what in the f were they doing? You know? And then this whole thing like, oh there was an Odin cult, uh, you know, element to this as Druidic, dude, that's the that's the Jews. Again, by the way, Woden was the sorcerer. You go into the British Eda, Odin wasn't Woden. Odin would have had nothing to do that because Odin was fucking Thor, and that Thor put down this fucking cult of human sacrifice. So if you somehow can flip in your head that Druids weren't corrupted by Jews or by a Edonites at the time they were called, then you lose the whole. You lose the whole trains thought because this thing flips around so many times, it gets inverted so many times, it gets thrown back, and then they group names together and smear it all together, so it's confusing again. And then they say this is what you're called, this is what your history is. You're sick. No, no, it's your element that makes everything corrupt, fucking like vas. That's why it's really important that people read the British Eda. I'm going to say it again. Read the British Eda. Read it twice, read it three times. And if that isn't enough you want more background on it, read Makers of Civilization and Race and Culture I'm sorry in Race and History by L. A. Waddell, both books, and I also read to you from the biography book that I forgot who wrote it, But it was like the Rise of Man in the gardens plural of Eden pltal and Eden was hell, by the way, that's what that's what Eden was actually considered hell and Himen, which is a it's a Hittite word. What are people again?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: That that means heaven just means type place right, because there's upboup of hellon. So this whole idea of this nonsense in the Bible of Heaven and Hell and its battle for the soul, it's like, shut up, you're just not reading it right because you're not you're not in the context of that of that civilization, because it's like trying to read idioms or colloquial metaphors from an error that's lost to you, so you don't understand the stylized stylization and how they've expressed themselves in the writing. So then it becomes this whole like fantastic mystical thing and it's not any of that. It's all straightforward reality stuff that was happening. There was no gods involved. There might have been some really strange technology involved that shouldn't have been there if we believe in a linear history of mankind, but that I don't, so I think there could have been relics from a different reset that were being utilized to help, you know, people be dominant over others. And they were really they were really adamant about getting this cauldron away from l whose other whose other name was Heidi, because she was like the sorcerer's sorceress matriarch, and without that, they didn't have the power of the people. So it makes you wonder what that thing really was. It seems like they had some some abilities to make the water a little choppy in the ocean too. Let's see the CIA, never never, the CIA, never known to own up to its own misdeeds, responded to the charges by saying, most days we expect our share of unusual questions, but this one is clear off the wall. Any claim that we obstruct a ju justice in this case is nuts. Binders are talking about after years of fighting American conservatives. Oh yeah, So my whole point of William Ramsey writing these books about these things and never clarifying. He pues the German narrative about World War Two, So all he has to do is say those words to the right people. You know how that works. Everybody thinks it's evil and scary. They don't realize that they're that they're shrinking in fear of the people that are trying to protect and liberate all of man, and they're they're shrinking away into the clutches of the actual demon that wants to kill them. They're they're they're backing into the warm embrace of the person's going to snap their fucking neck or put a needle in them. We have a lot of work to do, and I'm not as I'm not as enthusiastic as other people are, because I think it's a self delusion to think that any of this is it's already said, it done. We're not affecting the things that are actually mattering, right, It's like I can make this water bottle look really, really nice, but that doesn't it doesn't change the fucking world. And if I'm only focused on this, there's a lot of other things going on around me that I'm not touching and I'm not addressing. I can paint it, I could right eos out on it doesn't fucking matter focusing on the wrong things. I'm only allowed to know about this much stuff, and neither I know, none of us are supposed to are allowed to know about any of the other stuff. We're all dealing with the same children in the same bowl because the bigger things are happening above our heads that we don't. It seems too obvious that there's no there's no getting through this without some serious you know what I mean, So we'll just leave it at that. There is no, as they say, political solution, but there's a little bit more to it than that. And there's more than one enemy here too. Where'd I go?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, After years of fighting American conservatives and traditional nationalists for control, did we argue that one of the Republican Party, the far flung international corporate empire of the family of New York's liberal Republican Governor Nelson Rockefeller decided that if they couldn't bury conservatives politically, they would buy them and influence them that way. That's exactly what the Rockefeller Empire did. Now we can always discuss the job Ord Society rate then and there too, because they set up organizations that were supposed to be anti communism, but they controlled and funded and for big supporters of the nation State of Issuel. That should be your first indication that hey, we hate the devil, but we want to give him a really nice vacation home. You haven't been area with that where he can torture anybody he wants, and so what if anybody lives there already, Well then you'd see like, well wait a minute, what. Oh, by the way, the very devil that we pretend that we want to fight with you while we're making him his nice resort here in the middle of Palestine, we're also going to let him pretty much basically run our country. Is that a cool? Yeah? Oh, and he has a finances under control, toy, I don't worry about it in our foreign policy. All's well, though, don't worry, because we're going to get him. We're gonna get him the way the global forces of Rockefeller internationalism co opted the American Conservative movement. Is one of the most amazing untold stories of our time when that was reported exclusively by The Spotlight. Oh, I smacked my head on the fucking table over a period of years beginning in the mid nineteen eighties. Essentially, it's like you Spotlight, because you have no identity. Why don't you name the fucking person who actually worked on the paper and wrote the article. Would that be so hard for you to do or would it always be you? Is that why you're not doing it? Are you only pointing towards your own articles? Like? I don't get why you don't. It's like the paper is is a concept? How about you talk about the people who actually wrote the content for the paper. Has ever seen spotlight over and over again? No, the Spotlight didn't do anything. The spotlight is at is a non thing, doesn't have the capability of thinking. Essentially, the Rockefeller Empire couldn't beat down the Conservatives who had successfully frustrated New York Governor Nilson Rockefeller's presidential ambition, so instead the Rockefellers hatched blah blah blah blah. Thus the Rockefellers had opted for a new strategy if you can okay, wait, hold on, where were we at this twice? Hmm, No, that is a different The Rockefellers adopted for a new strategy if you can't beat him, by him, which is what they did. The Rockefellers adopted the Korean cult leader Casey the k c I a operative Moon and sets him up as mister money bags for the often cash starved Conservative movement. Once again, once again, the money is not going to the right peop people who represent that which people assume is the constitutional minded people of America. No, no, it always goes back to the enemy that they chose the leader of a movement that is so bizarre. Is not so strange since Moon's very weirdness served as a distraction, Who, after all, would think such an alliance possible, But it was real public perception perception is notwithstanding. In any event, Conservatives began turning to Moon for money, and in the process began to abandon their traditional stands on many key issues, in particular trade. Yeah, well, yeah, we used to make everything here. Now we make nothing here. And how's that working? Not for us? It's made entrented that was a slogan. Of course, it became a burnt out drug haven ghost town. In addition, as we have seen, the Moon Empire quickly proved to be a valuable ally for the Zionist cause, with its Washington Times newspaper emerging as a propaganda sheet or is now known as the neo con I don't neoconservative agenda. The opinion pages of the newspaper, as well as its news section are top heavy with unabashed advocacy of the Zionist cause, making even the right anybody who does this, Oh they're not humanitarians. Oh they're not misunderstood. Stop it. Stop giving everybody excuses they need to. You're trying to make it nice and cozy the world for people who will never be satisfied until you're dead, until they've pissed in your eye socket. Why, until they've fucked you in your eye socket and your children? So, what is it that is so wonderful about that that you need to constantly make concessions for and fluff the pillow for these fucking fucks? Why? And and and it's always on the you know, on a stack of dead children over in Palestine that you have to do it. But you're the humanitarian because you're you're watching out for those Jews. Why, oh, I know why? Because that dusty fucking Bible, that fucking brimar of bullshit told you, or dispensationalism told you, and you never actually looked in the book to see if to verify that you owe that to them. Otherwise you go to Hell or some fucking thing. I don't know, what, what what? What's the deal there? And being excited for the end of the world is a psychotic thing, and people like that need to be put in a place where they can't harm themselves or others. I don't I don't want to hear about your Messiah coming. I don't care what whether you're a Christian, a a Jew, or a fake Muslim who's really a Jew, because that's really what they are. They're just radical fucking Jews. They couldn't even distinguish the two. And they've worked together constantly throughout history, constantly to take down empires of the European man. The don't tell me they're not that, they're not there. They're just different, a slight variation, a different a different not even a different flavor, just a different accent. Like this one has a cherry on the top, the other one doesn't. This one might have its foreskiven that one does. I don't know, maybe they don't. I don't know. You know, that whole Saturn cult thing. Gotta take the ring around the rosie off. Oh yeah, yeah, sorry. In Islam they do, they do circumcation of the females too, because they're not crazy at all. They're not crazy at all. They're they're they're the religion, the peace, religion, the peace. As ask how peaceful it was over in the visigothing them after they destroyed that, and you know, from seven hundred AD to like what was it fifteen hundred a d Or was it eleven hundred? It was more like eleven hundred AD, complete in total bullshit suppression. That was the golden age for the Jews because they were the special boys again because they let them in. You know, it wasn't the greatest time for them either. They got to killed a lot of Christians, so they were excited, and a lot of Goths, a lot of a lot of Germanic people, so they were happy. As a direct consequence of the conservative agenda, thet see as a direct consequence the conservative agenda has been distorted and veries little on the major global issues from the stands stance taken by he doesn't write this right stance taken by the liberal internationalists. The conservative movement was thus further subverted by yet another methodism of infiltration from another arm of the enemy within. M All right, well, you know what can we do here? When I started a new book, Let's see what else is in here? Read that part Drew Peterson and Jack Anderson, media shills of the Anti Defamation League propagandists of the editor for the Enemy Within. This was somewhat interesting. I remember reading this already frightening first hand account how the enemy within recruits right wing patsies for political assassinations. Yeah, but he's talking about the very tired, very very very very tired topic that I don't care about right now, so I'm not gonna read it. The CIA is infiltration of the anti war movement. Yes, they were also the anti war movement, And that's isn't that something? Nothing could be real. They have to because if they jump out in front, they have more money. They're going to stand out more no matter what they do, and they're gonna have all the papers talking about them. They're going to drown out real voices. This is what they do. This is what they do. Did I mention this is what they do? Just trying to see nobody got back to me. Was it was flashing? Weren't? So I was trying to figure out. I don't know where the new message is anyway. During the Vietnam War Bill and Hillary Clinton and John carry As Judas Coats of I don't we know all this? We know all this, we know all of this. It gets something else. I think we're good. I'll go into something tomorrow. I got let's see what the books are that I have lined up here. So I don't want to I really don't want to talk. I really don't want to talk about the Would you stop? Am I hitting the wrong one? Stop it? Butter, there you go. So dirty secrets, crime, conspiracy and covered during the twentieth century. A component the Pendium of Michael Conspiper American Free Press. I think that's a collection of his writings. And this is Final Judgment, which I don't really want to read next because it's it's more of the Kennedy assassination. And I'm telling everybody everybody's wrong so there you go. Then I don't have it all, and nobody wants to listen to what I have to say, and I don't want to argue with people right now, so I don't care. But it was Jackie. She was the one fired to the vital shot. Guarantee you that the one that blew his head's up, blues his head out like this she put she cradles as I head. It's plain a fucking day to me. I can't. I can't not watch that and over and over again and not see the same thing every goddamn time. There's a tuft of smoke right over her shoulder, as if she fired the gun right there. It's going the direction it would be if she was facing the gun at him. The smoke goes like this that would come from the cartridge. And then his head blood was out this way, which means entrance wound, exit wound. And she pulls him down like this, and you don't see this part happening, but that's what happens. Oh got the driver turned around? Yeah, maybe all that happened too, But guess who shot him in the fucking head the very last time? It was her? And then she gets up and runs away and probably stuck the gun off underneath behind Kennedy himself had walked out. She was a Jews and a Jesuit assassins sleeper, a fucking assassins, right, That's the way I see it. And I can'tnot look at that video and not see that, so whatever I was trying to say there, All right, So this is the website supper A S C M P E R F R y LLC dot com. My book is right here. Boom, good dan hot sauce. Don't want any of that? Well, that's cool because you can come over at wait where am I? Where am I? Why am I here? Let's do this agoin like that. There you go. That's fine because you can go over to here and you can click this cool little button right there, This one right here. This one says tip using your FTJ wallet. This one says I'll pay you know what happens to hit that one? You go to here and you are on the gifts and go and yes, there is a new thing that is needed, so this would help. Otherwise I just won't have it, simply won't have it. And I'm trying to get this before before July because it'll make the trip to see my parents with my daughter way way easier. And we're going to start now so that maybe we can actually succeed in that goal. That monthly goal thing was just for this, for the running of this thing, and that did not even come close and they wouldn't go was anymore to he other. But so you can be that person that changes all that. Ballbusterers, Independent Channel fund, right, that's what it is. But right now it's going to go to the what do you call it.
Speaker 7: I don't want to fly with these fucking people on the ground end in the cockpit. So my my goal is to try to get something set up so that I can us out to UH to New York, so I don't have to fly, because I don't like putting our lives in the hands of fucking other people, especially after some of the things that Dave Gahari was going over with James Mason today. Just a more confirmed confirmation that it's not a good idea. Let's see what it says, thank you to don't forget them. Yeah, I was older. I think this is from snail racer. I could be wrong.
Speaker 6: Tell me who you are because it's not showing men. Please yes, yeah, oh.
Speaker 7: Bush Macher says that I got to watch it again and look at Jackie.
Speaker 6: You might be right.
Speaker 4: So here's the thing. Even if it's not colored, you can usually see the smoke. And if and if you see where which way this the you know, because it's it's violently pushed, you know it's coming. Here's the thing. If it was a rifle, we already know that's not true because from a distance, that's not where the powder, that's not where the smoke happens comes from the gun. I'm from the heading of the of the cartridge, right, So we know it from the casing, so we know it's not a long distance, so we know it's got to be closer. And so that does put him in the car, the person in the car, right. But then you have to look at where you see the smoke going because if it was coming from the driver, it would have been by the driver's hand, and there would have been a distance between his head and the driver. And that's not where you see the smoke because he had been reaching all the way into the back. There was three lanth three like things in that sty like like levels of that car. Right, it's like a big ass car. He wouldn't have been ale to stretch his arm out and then go go gadget arm that all the way back there. So where you see the smoke happen is right where if she just pulls his head down and goes like this, you see the discharge right here, and then you see his head he get you know, entrance foot here is pushing in, so it's usually smaller than the blowout. It's like that, and you see the flap right and then some people even say that wasn't real. It's like, come on, man, no, dude's dead. Let's at least go with that. I don't know even if he's not, I don't care. He's dead now he's old. All right. Oh, thank you bush Master, and thank you Texa Cali. Oh yes, right, it's not the it's not the Wicker Pride. Sorry, it's it's you guys are awesome. Yeah, it's the it's the white power lady, which is nice. Well, yeah, the power to create civilization, just laws for all people. Get everybody, you know, appreciative of their direction, guidance and rule, teaching them standards of morality, where the teachers with the stewards of the world for all these other people because they do act a little crazy when we don't have control of things anything that they can. It's it's it's true. But people are on their best behavior and and and perform the best under the rule of a certain group of people. And if that's true, that's just you just got to deal with it, accept it, because everybody, when everything is in balance the way it's supposed to be, everybody benefits from it. Everybody is at their best. So to deny a portion of nature because you think that it should be a different way, or that it's my turn to rule, good luck. Every time you've done that, you've you've you know, these people have reduced back to throwing fucking pointed sticks at each other and living in their own shit and piss and everything deteriorates around them. Well, congratulations, you know you had your chance. It wasn't going on so well. It wasn't working out so well, was it? Jesus Christ? It only driving and had a Well I think they were saying, his career is the name of the guy. Uh, And I still don't agree. Yeah, whatever happened in the front seat, I still don't He could have been looking to see what the hell is going on? I mean, I don't know, but I'm saying when you see her arm grab his head and then all of a sudden boom, it's like, it's like, how do you not see that happen? Especially then the smoke kind of gives it all away. There's a there's a disconnect there, you know. And then of course why was the pruiter there in the first place, so that assholes like us would be here in twenty twenty five still arguing about it, right, because that's what that's what it's for. It was a freemason, he was a hey, go go figure. He was into clothing, right, he was. He had a clothing shop, I think it was. And he was a jew, Polish Jew or something like that. I don't know where exactly where he was from, but he was a Jew and he was a freemason. So why do you think he was there? Why do you think he was there? Thank you been before reading? And so yeah, it was all part of the fake and gay that we're all gonna have to deal with for the rest of our lives. If it wasn't if it wasn't filmed by him then and it wasn't done for maybe it was for prosterity. Maybe it's for the Jews that go, you know after, you know, after we have a nice you know, circumcision salad, you know, sprinkle the circumcisions over the top like crutons. After they had that, maybe they would you know, dance around like they do and kick each other's feet and watch that video together as a big success. I don't know. Maybe that's what the whole thing was for. Maybe it would supposed to be like their snuff film, and then I got it leaked. I don't know. Maybe it wasn't ever for us, but I'm thinking it was for us so that they could do what they're doing to us right now. Well, I haven't gone over it in a while. He was a governor, so it makes sense to cover it up. I'm pretty sure you're talking about Greer, though. Breer is the name that I've heard. That's what Bill Cooper who said he spent tons of money to get the the copy of the supror film that didn't have any it was still edited but not as badly or something like that. And you know, he was selling it for a while. Bill Cooper was and with his breakdown or whatever, and he kept on saying William Greer, Oops, I think he just said so that song. Oh cool, that's cool. I like that. What eight precepts? So all right, save image. Just going to although it's kind of interesting that they used the I mean, the eagle is a really cool bird, but it's just a little weird when you look at the ancient agentry again, they take a lot of our symbolism, corrupt it, purposely demonize it, and then use it in their occult practices so that we never look at the true origin of shit. So I mean, that's kind of what happened with the eagle too. All Right, I'm going you guys have wonderful whatever it is. Today's Thursday. I hope to be back here tomorrow. Today it rained, so I didn't go to the farmer's market. I didn't well that's not a farmer's market. But whatever, I decided it was not worth it, even though I just I drove for ten hours plus yesterday to go to it today. And I saw the weather forecast, I was like, it's gonna be like sixty one degrees and it's gonna rain. Like, first of all, it's slow enough there that's gonna make it suck. Even worse, and uh, yeah, no, I'll just do this show because I enjoy these. If I don't have anything to do later on this evening, I might come back on. But I'm gonna give you guys. I can't do it before the show, I think, Oh no, no, I can you know what. Here's the thing here, I'll do it right now. Everybody who is here, I'm giving this to you right now. And it's not gross, so don't worry. You might have even liked it if it was gross. I don't know. I don't know eat people that will all right, So let's go to FTJ first. I'm gonna put this in here. Save it. That's a stream Yard link. Okay, I'm gonna use stream Yard this evening, so I don't have this problem anymore. And that is a static link, so you can save it. And anybody who's on FTJ and now Rumble has that link. Let me see if I'm go to No, I can't put links in bit shoot sorry, bit shoot. If you're on bit shoot watching, just come over to where I am. Rumble or Ftjmedia dot Com. Backslash Chattel, Backslash Ballbusters and uh, when you're done, subscribing. And by the way, anybody who's on rumble throw some of the subscribes over it. I'm not I want to beat everybody. I only is like I need a total three hundred to be above everybody else on FTJ. Just do it, to do it, do it to fuck the system. Come on, bring you up to five hundred. So I got a little I gotta a little cushion over everybody else. It will be everybody un rumbled. Make that happen right now. Just if you're not already on FTJ media, go over there and just subscribe to you know, you don't even have to use your It's like they don't ask you for any information to sign up. It's none. So that's how Josh always had it. So that's the way it is. You don't have to like identify yourself and you don't have to flash your flash your ID, I'm next to your face or anything like they deliver to all these other fucking platforms. You could have anonymity, think you before reading, Yeah, that's a cool one too. I like that one, and we put that one in there too, But then it's got a clause out like save you. I forgot what maybe if I had letter D it would pop it up now probably not though, nope. All right, So my other computer, which has it, saved something deazy or did I forgot it was. It was some something that I paid money on to try to use their AI thing, just to try to generate thumbnails faster, and it was screwed up a lot like it didn't ever like it's like when you put in like a the negative prompts is like variations is the negative prompt don't change what I asked you to fucking do? I want you to do the thing that I asked you to do. And sometimes you get like something that looked like it was it was an eight bit graphic, like poorly drawn. I'm like, are you kidding? Sometimes it'd be amazing, the other times I'd just be trash. It's like, well, thanks for wasting my money that time. Because every time I mean, you generate one, it takes it regardless if I like it or not. I don't like it, then you just took it for nothing, all right. So that's the link I told you about. If I come back on later on, I'll probably on I don't know six, seven, No, maybe we're like eight, because then my daughter will be getting ready to go to bed, and then I can go back on and I won't be wasting dad time, you know what I mean. Priorities come to the daughter first. I might even have well, I have a shit ton of footage from the car show I saw to edit. Yeah, whatever, it doesn't matter. I'm thinking out loud now some other things you might be able to see popping up on these platforms. But yeah, that's the link to the intern and you'll hopefully get a I don't know if FTJ does FTJ send out things like identifications that're about to go live, or you just have to be on to find it. Like Rumble's always come out after the stream is usually over to tell you that it's happening. So I know because I subscribe to my own stuff too to see how long it takes for me to get it, and I don't get it very I always get it after it's over. So but let's say eight o'clock right now here where I'm sitting at, it's two sixteen pm. So at eight pm, right around right around eight fifteen, I'll call it. I'll come back on and we'll do something new and we'll have an interactive right, everybody come in and say their words. Maybe I can get some other people from FTJ content create your side to hop on too. Maybe can get the stuff on you all right, see you