Speaker 1: You're listening to KPI AM six forty the Bill Handles show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. Let's put it this way. Okay, not only are you gay because you love musicals? But still am I? I live for musicals, but it's musicals. Well you're gay too. And now handle on the news ladies and gentlemen, here's Bill Handle.
Speaker 2: Oh let me.
Speaker 1: Move to Mike here. I'll get it all right, hold on, thanks, I'll screw that what I just did. All right, good morning everybody, Bill Handle here and the morning crew and Mike. That's not working. I hear an echo back there. Someone's not muting anyway. All right, let's do it as we start our morning. Still, I have a still there's an echo there somehow.
Speaker 2: Don't know where it came from between your ears?
Speaker 1: Well that's a given, but I'm could you are you hearing an echo? Cono or it's just okay, it's just coming in my ears. So I'm hearing myself speak. This is very weird, weird, weird, weird Hello Hello, Hello, Hello, hello hello broadcast. When you're hearing yourself, what you.
Speaker 3: Think you'd be used to this after like forty years? Right?
Speaker 1: No, it's really weird when you hear yourself. Oh, okay that I don't know whatever it just happened, but it just stopped. Hey, way, good morning. It's a Thursday, June fifth, and we started another show.
Speaker 2: What a start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, it's absolutely impossible to believe. I don't know what that was either.
Speaker 2: I think it was a train coming out of your ass.
Speaker 1: It was not. That was pretty impressive if.
Speaker 3: It was looking around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have no idea that was. Yeah, I have no idea. We're having a couple of just this morning.
Speaker 3: A technical guy cono. You should know that was not.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't have no clue where the one came from. Ladies and gentlemen. The star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame goes to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, scary stuff. Anyway, it is a Thursday morning, June fifth. Well, what an auspicious art on this show this morning. Hello to one and all Amy morning, good morning. Hey, you came in this morning and you said that the is a Colonel Haig. Yes, yeah, it's coming in on June seventeenth. Yep, right, have it coming in person.
Speaker 2: Okay, and now she knows it, she's already getting ready for Christmas. Yeah, to tuesdays from now.
Speaker 1: And it's a big deal. It's a big deal. It's your friend who is the astronaut and they're very close to each other, and it's kind of neat, you know, it's real. Get to have that kind of relationship with someone you know of that stature. So anyway, he's going to be in and we're going to get food. Uh, and it's gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: We're gonna welcome home party. He's in space.
Speaker 1: Okay, so good morning to you, Amy, Neil, good morning.
Speaker 2: We'll be working with two space cadets that.
Speaker 1: It's so clever. Yeah, it's so clever. Aw right, Will good morning, good morning, Bill and con O. There you are. And that's right. That's enough con No and and good morning, good morning morning. Okay, that's it. How we start now.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow with you pretty excited about that.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow Tomorrow, Saturday, Saturday night. Yeah, we talk about that. We have Yeah, we have our we have our our winners who called in and explained why or should they have dinner with the morning crew at the Anaheim White House doesn't even bother because you're already not going. Uh. That's so everybody who's listening.
Speaker 2: What I spent hours, not an hour, not two hours, hours listening to them. We had over to well over two hundred entries. Wow, on average, we're twenty five seconds long. And I had to go and sort through them and all of that. We whittled it down to about forty finalists and sent me some numbers so that it would be at random. They will be chosen today and we'll be contacted and we will.
Speaker 1: At eight point fifty we will play them. We'll play the winners. And so that's because it's a lot of fun. We put this together, and then we have other stuff planned for the Anheim White House.
Speaker 2: In your pocket, I do?
Speaker 1: I do? We have not just a mouse. We are we're putting together some other stuff at the Anaheim White House this summer, Neil and I and the whole crew. So we've got a lot of stuff going on. It's gonna be a busy summer for all of us. All Right, you guys to do it on a Thursday morning, and we start with handle on the news, Amy, Neil and me lead story. Don't come on. He and the President announced and I have to agree with him on this one sweeping new travel proclamation limitation to people who can travel the United States restricting either banning people or restricting them from nearly twenty countries. The ones that are banned from Afghanistan, Burma, Chad, the Republic of Congo, Equatorial Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Haiti, Iran, Libya, Samalia, Sudan, and Yemen. Interesting factoid about Equatorial Guinea. It is the only country in the world where the indigenous people still practice cannibalism. I don't know if you knew that they actually have cannibals there, and since it was originally colonized by the Italian Guinea, their national dish happens to be Spaghettian PiZZ balls. I don't know if you knew that. Okay, we'll do more on this story coming up at seven o'clock. By the way, I think the New Guinea head hunter part is still true. The Spaghetian PiZZ balls, I don't know. You know, Lega Sam and we can move on. There's a lot we can do with that, can we well?
Speaker 3: I can looks like this guy was up to no good. The FBI's arrested a guy linked to last month's car bombing at that fertility clinic in Palm Springs. So apparently this guy, Daniel Park, was in Poland. He got picked up, extradited to the US, and was arrested at JFK on Tuesday night. They say that he and the guy who bombed the clinic in Palm Springs who was killed, we're working together. And he's going to face charges of having like more than two hundred pounds of ammonium nitrate, which is used to make bombs and fertilizer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he shod It was like day Murrow Building in Oklahoma, exactly the same bomb and the one hundred and eighty pounds of this stuff. First of all, had to get it to him, you know, it's a lot to ship. Also, this guy's Korean. If he took out and he's in Poland, explain that one to me. And they picked him up in Poland and extradited him. So there's a lot of parts of this story that are kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: Nobody thinks it's weird they used fertilizer at a fertility clinic.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't think about that at all.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm here to really.
Speaker 1: I know that's very very deep. There's analysis for you.
Speaker 2: Yes, analo I put the ass in analysis.
Speaker 1: That is correct.
Speaker 2: Okay, judge blocks deportation of the Boulder attackers family. If you remember this is something that know them came out and said that they're looking into the family if they knew anything about the attack, they had knowledge of it, and aything like that. Well, federal judge yesterday ordered the government to immediately halt deportation proceedings against the wife. He also has five children of the man that was charging that horrific fire bombing attack in Boulder, Colorado. So the judge is like, listen, you can't just work without due process and all of these things, and we need to slow down. You can't penalize people that haven't that weren't a part of the crime.
Speaker 1: But they do anyway. I mean, think about this. If someone is here illegally overrun their visa, they are allowed the government's allowed to pick them up and deport them now due process. I don't understand. Maybe it's out there. I don't understand what that means. Do you have a right to go into court and fight the deportation and saying somehow the government is wrong that there is a legal right to stay here. I don't think. I mean, I don't know what defense they have overran a visa, not granted asylum here illegally, because once you overrun a visa, you're done.
Speaker 2: Isn't due process part of figuring all those things out.
Speaker 1: But I don't know if everybody's entitled to that. I don't know if everybody who is picked up and especially put under the expedited the expedited deportation is entitled to go to court, because they happens all the time, where people come in the United States and they just turn them right around and move it. But maybe I'm just trying to think of the different ways of what just happening. And it could be that they accept deportation with the voluntary deportation with the possibility of coming back legally, which of course is impossible to do. You know, I don't know. I have to find out whether there is a legitimate due process argument here when you're picked up in deporter under these circumstances. Anyway, the judge said that they are innocent victims, that it was the father who did all and even he said that my family had nothing to do with it. Solomon said it was just me.
Speaker 2: But you're saying they could still be deported if they will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so, Yeah, I think so. And the judge said no, So I don't know how. I don't know enough about this. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Well, the judge said, there has to be due right, we'll.
Speaker 1: See, right, we'll see what happens on the appeal coming right up. All right, let's take a break. Boy, did I understand that one? Didn't? I what a job I did explaining that Neil.
Speaker 2: Oh I actually got dumber in the last five minutes.
Speaker 1: You certainly did. Hey, I want to share with you. I got one of these texts. I love texts like this, and you ate them all the time, and I just I love this stuff. So I'm going to just share this test. Hello. My name is Emily, recruiter at DSL. We came across your profile through several online recruitment platforms because I'm looking for a job right and we're impressed by your background and experience. We're currently offering a flexible part time opportunity that you can work on in your free time. The role involves assisting temu merchants with product reviews. It's a straightforward task and we'll provide free training to get you started. The daily salary ranges are from two hundred to to three thousand dollars per day.
Speaker 2: M Are you gonna take it? Yeah, and you can receipt You.
Speaker 1: Can receive your commission immediately after the work is completed. All payments are made on the same day. If you'd like to join us, please contact us via WhatsApp and I have a number there.
Speaker 2: Wait a second, where did Kono go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's cono r three thousand dollars a day for doing TMU reviews. Let me ask you, Neil, because this I think is in your wheelhouse. I know, if you click on to the website or you click onto a link, you're screwed. I mean, they have you. But if you go to a What's app number? Is that also screw you over?
Speaker 2: There's some way that they're having access to you. I don't There has to be you have to go beyond that. Yeah, and then, of course I get these all the time. Yeah, I just go there's a delete and report.
Speaker 1: I do that, but it doesn't matter because it always comes from some other some random number one and then and then it ends in parentheses. Please note that applicants must be at least twenty one years old and to be eligible, and you have to be a complete, utter, imbecile.
Speaker 2: Is they might just be fishing to see if there's a live person on that phone.
Speaker 1: I just I'm curious because I love it. I answer most of the calls because I want to talk to a live person. I have the time of my life when I do. No my name is Bob, and I go Hello, Bob, my name is Lamander Singh. Let's go for it all. Right, back we go more Handle on the news with Amy Neil and me Abe.
Speaker 3: It's me not fit for human consumption. That's the warning label that's going to go on certain foods In Texas. The Texas legislature unanimously passed this bill to change food and drink packaging as we know it. It passed, and it will put warning labels on snack foods and drinks and that kind of stuff that have certain dyes in them or ingredients, and it could spread nationwide, but right now it's just passed in Texas and is expected to appear on packaging by later this summer, probably early September.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you wouldn't think Texas would be at the forefront of this, would you. This sounds like California. Yet it Texas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was surprised by that as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also the warning to put back to if you're a Democrat, they also warn you that you're going to be in a lot of trouble right there on the food packaging. It got you.
Speaker 2: We should put a warning label on the show.
Speaker 3: We do not recommended for human cusumption.
Speaker 2: Consumption. Well, this was a horrible story and I couldn't figure it out what had happened. In the earlier reports, a fifteen year old teen died after being injured in a car crash at a private K through twelve school and studio city yesterday. So it happened just after three pm. There's a car pool line at the Campbell Hall School parking lot there on Laurel Canyon Boulevard, and it seems to me that from what I've read, is that the kid was walking in between two cars and maybe one of the cars was hit from behind crushed him in between the two cars. There wasn't much information yesterday when it originally happened. There was a video of the I think it was a sky seven or something going over and you could see it. Yeah, it off what a horrific circumstance like crazy. This is in the car place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the carpool pickup line.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The uh. There's an elementary school down there where I lived, the Persian Palace, and they did the same thing. My kids didn't go there, but I passed it every day coming home. And there was a little girl, a three year old or a kindergarten that was the guy was backing up and ran over her and killed her. And it was, oh, it was tough.
Speaker 2: It was tough in this case. You've got someone. Yeah, it's just a horrible accident, is what it is.
Speaker 1: I mean, someone didn't pay attention and the rear ender happened and someone died as a result of it.
Speaker 2: That seems to be because.
Speaker 1: Kids go through, they go through the other side. It happens all the time where they go between cars.
Speaker 2: It's very very.
Speaker 3: Sad, and probably the saddest is his dad was there.
Speaker 1: And so, yeah, the same thing happened with a little girl. When the suv is big suv backed up, the little girl was right there. All right, let's do a couple more.
Speaker 3: All right, looks like Russia will respond, President Trump says. Russian President Vladimir Putin has told him very strongly in a phone call that Russia is going to respond to Ukraine's weekend sneak drone attack that hit Russian airfields. Trump said in a social media post that his long call apparently lasted over an hour or around an hour with Putin was a good conversation, but Trump said, not a conversation that will lead to immediate peace. So the war rages on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Putin told Trump the Ingo Pound Sand I'm not interested in a peace talk. I'm going to retaliate for this one. And the President has a couple of a couple of just now walking away, which I think is going to happen because the peace talks aren't going well. And he said I'm going to end the war one day. No, because in this situation, Trump doesn't have a whole lot of influence. And then the only other issue is does the US keep backing up Ukraine? That I don't know. I think if the President walks away, I think we the country, the United States, walks away from helping Ukraine and giving the arms.
Speaker 3: It's all about arms, except is the US going to walk away now that they have signed that deal for the rare earths and stuff?
Speaker 1: You know what it's the rare earth. Did not connect military aid to the rare earths. It did not say if we do this deal, then we will back you up. I don't think the two were connected. And there's a big move. We're talking about cutting expenses. I mean, I don't know. Fifty billion dollars a year or eighty billion dollars zero goes to Ukraine for military aid. It's complicated stuff.
Speaker 2: United States vetoed a UN Security Council resolution calling for an immediate and constitutional and permanent ceasefire. This is between Israel and the militant group Hamas. Why don't think it's call him terrorist group, militant militant terrorist group Hamas and Gaza. So the US was the only nation to oppose this resolution. Fourteen others, including the United Kingdom, voted in favor. There were no abstentions, but the US opposed the resolution because it did not call for Hamas to disarm and leave Gaza.
Speaker 1: Yep. And there are five members on the Security Council that have veto power. This was happened after the UN was created. Russia, China, France, England, and the United States, anyone of which can veto anything. The Security Council does. And this was the United States backing Israel's position saying there will be no ceasefire until Hamas is gone. And there what the world is saying, it is so horrific. What's going on in Gaza is we need an immediate ceasefire, notwithstanding anything else. So the US is basically I always going to back Israel and these UN resolutions are going Nowhere.
Speaker 3: Did the Dodgers discriminate? Okay, remember we told you about the guy who was sitting at Dodgers Stadium. He's a Yankees fan and a chunk of concrete fell from the upper deck and hit him. So Luis Ricardo Aquino lives in Mexico City. He says that he was discriminated against or felt discriminated against. He said when they came over to check him out after he got hit with the softball sized piece of conquer, he said, the first question police asked was if he had papers. He said, yes, I'm on my visa. He said he had to give them the visa. They took it from him. He said, he's angry because he feels discriminated against.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is police. Are we talking about lapd Well?
Speaker 3: They don't have LAPD at Dodger game.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not arguing that. No, I get that. But what I'm talking about is LAPD, the most sanctuary of all sanctuary police departments in the country, probably would not ask someone let me see your papers. If they come and someone's been injured by concrete.
Speaker 3: I wonder if they just asked for his ID.
Speaker 1: That may be the case. I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't give it a different connotation.
Speaker 1: It does, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: I don't think it had anything to do with the fact he was from Mexico City.
Speaker 1: I don't think so either. First of all, yeah, the Dodgers, what half half the Dodger fans are Hispanic? Yeah, right, they're all you know there. The Dodgers are huge in the Hispanic community.
Speaker 2: Yeah, strange when you think of its history. But you know, the Harry's, the Dodgers and Cheves Ravine and anyhow.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 3: I want to add though, that he he did agree not to file a complaint after the concrete hit him in exchange for Dodger gear. So he got a jersey, some bracelets and a Max Munsey bubble.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow. And now he's not very bright either, because that's what a lawsuit. That is a piece of concrete fell on my head. Let me tell you, if it happened to me, I'd be going on and getting MRIs and showing how big that tumor was besides of a baseball in my head.
Speaker 2: I think an attorney got to him between it happening and this.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, you know, one of your slimy friends, yes, walked up to him and said, ok you what I resent?
Speaker 1: I resent that statement.
Speaker 2: You resemble that because I don't have any attorney friends. Okay, now many friends. Okay, I'm just arguing, we're all going to see you on Saturday because there's a free meal from Yeah, that's true, all right, Now one million, so that this man, these numbers are staggering. Russia is knocking on the door of one million Russian soldiers that have been killed or injured in this full scale invasion brought on obviously by Russia. But and we don't know confirmation on both these numbers, but Ukraine has sustained less than half that, although still massive numbers at about four hundred thousand casualties.
Speaker 1: But just it continues and it's not slowing down, It is not slowing down. I mean a million people. Now, Russia can get away with that because Russia has hundreds of millions of people is population. Ukraine is very different. Ukraine is being decimated by this. Russia is also being decimated, but they don't care. Zelenski actually cares about Ukrainian nationals and citizens. I don't think Putin cares give us a rats about how many Russians die.
Speaker 2: No, it's a game of chess for him at best.
Speaker 3: Killed by a brain eating amiba. You heard Bill just mentioned he's going to talk to Jim Kiney about it. But a woman in Texas has died after she got the rare brain EATINGI amiba infection. Guess how she got it. She had used one of those sinus clearing devices you thought or something m It doesn't say specifically which one it was, but one of those devices, and apparently the amiba was in the tap water.
Speaker 1: WHOA, Okay, there's my commercial right now for a life source. You buy a life source house water filtration system and you will not get a brain eating anima amba. If you use life source water to clear out your nostrils.
Speaker 2: You're joking, but that's the first thing I thought about Like when I heard that, I said, oh my gosh, you keep saying tap water is safe, maybe not well to.
Speaker 1: Drink, maybe not to flesh out your nostrils. By the way, how disgusting is is it when you're there at the kitchen sink and you're nostrilling out the water. Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, Well, you know what's fascinating to me. They always talk about, you know, those cleanses are coming back. You know, people talk about those cleanses, And I'm like, your body has filters in it naturally and has ways of clearing itself out naturally. It's pretty amazing when you think about what the body.
Speaker 1: Is, not with this puppy, not with this amiba. Man, this goes right to the brain. We'll talk to Jim about this.
Speaker 2: Worry about I'm assuming. Yeah, strange story out of a very beautiful place, a gem here in southern California, Ternea Resort. Former marketing executive at the tarrann Aa Resort sued the luxury location on Wednesday, alleging its president had made discriminatory comments towards pregnant women working in the company. This executive, former marketing executive Chad Bustos, alleges in the lawsuit that he was fired in retaliation after he defended several female employees. The resort's president, Ralph Rippo g r I Ppopp, became visibly angry, apparently based on this report in February twenty twenty four, after hearing women on the team plan to take maternity leave and the one came after the other and came after the other, And.
Speaker 1: Hey, s Terry, and I is that a Trump property?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I thought it was. Which was the one that was in the Pacific Palisades Trump? The Trump property. Wasn't there a resort that was.
Speaker 2: Bought by tro He had a golf course or something out there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I thought it was the Tyrannaa resort. Maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: You know, his security team invited me when you met him. I was with you when you met Trump, and his security team thought I was your security team, and he gave me his card, invited me out to play some golf.
Speaker 3: Ow he owns the Trump National Golf Club in Rancho Palace, Urties.
Speaker 2: Ah, okay, little up the coast, but yeah, strange story coming out there. It is, you know, for aside from the story, it's a gorgeous property, A lot of great food.
Speaker 3: Up on the rooftop tax breaks paused. California Public Utilities Commission has been accused of failing to abide by state law when it slashed financial incentives for residential rooftop solar panels. Environmental groups are arguing before the California Supreme Courts try to get those rooftop solar incentives restored. The commission policy took effect in April of twenty twenty three, cutting the value of credits that you can get for sending for using the solar power. They cut your power from the electric grid by as much as eighty percent.
Speaker 1: Well, well, there's two kinds of incentives. One is the tax incentive. Well, I still think it's around. You get a thirty percent tax credit. And this also had to be with selling your electricity or excess electricity back to the grid because generally you make more electricity or you create more generate more during the day than you use, and so you'd sell it back. Well, it used to be at almost full retail or full retail. Then they cut it to where it's almost nothing now.
Speaker 3: Oh, so the credits that you get for selling the power back are lower.
Speaker 1: They've almost completely that they've eliminated them for the most part.
Speaker 2: That's why you need Walt the backup batteries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's not just a backup batteries because that means you don't have to use it. You have to be on the grid at night. You don't have to be on the grid at night. But also the amount of money tric that you generate during the day now goes back to the grid because that's the way it works. And just don't get paid for it where he used to get paid. I mean, it was a better deal before three tiers of incentives that were gone. So it's use at all.
Speaker 2: I'll just put every light on none there you go back to the electrical company. Bastards all right. US Department of Transportation says it plans to revoke four billion in federal funding for the California High Speed We're still calling that it's the slowest speed high speed rail project ever, deciding that there's no visible path forward for it. I don't know why we got the right and the right, I mean, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Has any rail been built yet? Can you actually go on it? Amy? Can you take the high speed rail any place from any place?
Speaker 3: You cannot? You cannot Less than one hundred miles of guideway and structures have been built so far, but no rails. You can't go anywhere on it.
Speaker 1: That's great, that's great. Let me tell you. The fees are absolutely right. The Department of Transportation is right. They at some point you just shut it down. At some point you just say this is not going to work.
Speaker 2: It's a money pit. It just it is, and nobody's watching it. In the minute you bring it up, people freak out for some reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna it's gonna cost over one hundred billion dollars. I'm sure. Oh well, right now. Estimates range from eighty nine billion to one hundred and twenty eight billion dollars to cost. Originally it was thirty three billion dollars, so now it's only gonna go three hundred dollars percent over a budget. Sounds like my remodel at home, which is just about there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so dog bites aren't going to be an issue anymore. Amazon is developing software that will probably eventually take the job of delivery workers. They're going to have human robots dropping off your Amazon packages. They're building a humanoid park up in San Francisco at their offices. Uh, and they're going to start testing out the robots and then apparently like a probably a driverless car is going to pull up and the robot is going to jump out and go deliver your package.
Speaker 1: Now I can see the driverless car. Okay, that one, we're there. Okay. Now it's a question of safety. It's a question of uh, you know, just that actually the public perception of driverless cars. This robot business, that one's kind of interesting. Getting a robot too. What figuring out stairs going around corners? Uh, you know how Yeah, I don't know how that works.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the newest tech in robots. They're they're training them to dance and crap. And I was just blown away at their balance. I see in my neighborhood. I see three different company panes that send food and packages via you know, they look like no, they're they're they're robots. They're on their own wheels. They don't come out of a vehicle. They are their own vehicle. And they go and they pull up in front of the house. They have a flag, a big long flag like you used to do on your bike, back back of your bicycle, and.
Speaker 1: They sit I'd love to see it. Would you video it? Yeah? Would you video it? Because I'd love to figure this out. I mean dancing robots, it's like break dancing. Are these robuts that break when they start dancing?
Speaker 2: No, I will show you that. The stuff coming out of Tesla. It's Tesla or Amazon.
Speaker 1: I think they both have them, Okay, because they probably do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you remember the big stain back in twenty eighteen on Wells Fargo Bank as they had, you know, employees making fake accounts. While the Federal Reserves said has removed restrictions it placed on Wells Fargo and they sought to move past that series of scandals and all that stuff that happened within the last decade, and they say the bank is no longer subject to the asset restriction that was placed on them in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they lost those a whole lot of reputation. It cost them a fortune on top of that. Yeah, that was not a good move, all right, guys, dollars millillions, billions and billion and the reputation being completely sullied. And I'm surprised that it just has happened that they removed the restrictions. I mean, this is when did this come down? A decade ago when they were manufacturing those accounts for people had no idea. You'd signed up with Wells Fargo for an account, and all of a sudden you'd walk out the door and you'd be in. You'd have been signed up for twenty accounts that you had absolutely no idea that you had. Okay, we're done, guys. Kfi am you've been listening to the Bill Handle Show. Catch My Show Monday through Friday six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.