Speaker 1: The psychic and mental abilities go beyond the physical. So I do I I have begun to think that this gate training and exposure really is to to just prepare assets intelligence assets on that spooky level for their entire lifetime.
Speaker 2: I one agree with that. I think that that is exactly what it is. And the thing about it is is that they don't even really know. That's that's the whole point of the operation is to get people recruited in have them working for you, and they don't even know exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unwitting, You're you're you're unwitting. One of the things they can do, for example, is they can pour a language into your head and in a very very short order, make you fluent in a language, send you off operationally where you're using that language. You come back, they put you under and under hypnosis, they do the debriefing. You do that debriefing in the language, and then they bring you out a bit and you know, classic Manchurian candidate stuff. You don't remember that.
Speaker 3: And so what they decided that they needed to do is they needed to go find people who are psychic, people who have psychic capabilities of telepathic communication.
Speaker 1: And esp etc.
Speaker 3: And so they go and they try to recruit them. And what they found out is that they didn't dare recruit full adults because they would tell about it and they didn't want to sign a non disclosure agreement and then they go tell somebody. So what they did is they went after children.
Speaker 1: One three.
Speaker 3: This evening is titled The Children and the CIA. Tonight we'll learn of the agency's interest in children.
Speaker 1: Part of the gate program where I was pulled out of the room by a guy in a suit.
Speaker 2: I went in and did like the different like tones in the leftier tones in the right ear different, you know, raising your.
Speaker 1: Hand in these weird things they had kids do is the strange liquid that your pin rink, that pintrin that they're always shoting down.
Speaker 2: So to really understand what I'm talking about, you have to go back to nineteen fifty eight. It's a spot neck. Nineteen fifty eight marked the first time government became involved with public school. With this new policy came identifying gifted and talented children, who's.
Speaker 3: Gifted, who's talented, and taking them out and giving them different education.
Speaker 2: What that different education is cuts back to the draw interest.
Speaker 1: Yet you should be hearing my voice in your right ear until I heard those Gateway tapes and I was like, whoa, this is very very similar.
Speaker 2: These gate programs are grooming with people to take roles in society.
Speaker 3: Entertainers, corporate owners, politicians.
Speaker 1: Discussed the fact that Charlie was indeed a gifted child who went to a literal children's school for the gifted. But they're looking at you long before that. They are looking at you from childhood.
Speaker 2: The Thuds have a record file on every single child from preschool to your career. Your Laxation program by Thomas H. Bodinski, PhD.
Speaker 1: Here they are? Could they and would they have just advanced to making psychics.
Speaker 2: By testing for esp abilities?
Speaker 1: You could go to Gary places with that.
Speaker 2: Do you know anybody else that has the task? I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know anybody else in the program. You know, they have a front for a front for a front. So what are they covering up?
Speaker 2: Do you believe that this could have been?
Speaker 1: But absolutely, you're not crazy.
Speaker 2: The government really was doing psychic testing on children, and I'm going to prove it.
Speaker 1: You're finally starting out. I should be hearing my voice. You should be hearing my voice. You should be hearing my voice. In your right ear them.
Speaker 2: Walter Bosley, welcome back to the show. It's good to see you. How are things.
Speaker 1: Going, great, writer, It's always good to be here. Just surviving this heat wave like everybody else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hear that. It's pretty it's getting hot kind of everywhere at the moment. But oh yeah, all over approaching the end of August. There is probably gonna start cooling down anytime soon. So but yeah, we got the new movie out. It is available on Amazon Prime. You were a part of the movie. You were in the movie, and but that aside of you being in the movie, what were your initial impressions from watching it? What did you think about it?
Speaker 1: I really I liked it once again, you know, another good one. And I like how you at least from my perspective, it's kind of the first half you're talking to the r V people and you know, kind of setting up and telling the story of that, and then that second half you know, getting you know, really into the Gate program. It's it's almost like it's you get two and one. Yet they you know, have their their direct connection, you know. So so I really like the speaking from a filmmaker structural perspective. But you know, you talked with the I mean, you really got access to, you know, some good sources on that that you know, people that you know, you don't always see like some of one of the r vers. I don't think I've seen him on anything in years.
Speaker 4: And you know the fact that you were able to talk with those guys, you know, I think that's kind of the you know, it's the going to the source because there's so much.
Speaker 1: Popular hubbub about these programs, right and that there's there in mythology grows up around that. That what I like about it is that you present it, you know, as you usually do. You go to the source. And yeah, I think it's I think it's a good one and I think it in a way augments Clockwork Shining and you know some of the other ones you've done so very good.
Speaker 2: Definitely when it comes to the MK Ultra programs and you know what was going on there, because that's a very interesting aspect of this and the mk Ultra subprojects pertaining to you know, psychic and ESP research and you know the subproject I believe it was eighty three and then Subproject one thirty six was for psychic testing and ESP discovering that and like there was an entire project just for that. And then we show in the movie where Subproject one thirty six directly talks about psychic testing on children. So I'm like, oh, wow, this is a it is all really connected. But I think that, you know, some people might be getting confused about, you know, all of the programs, because there's three different distinct programs that we really talk including mk ulture in there, which is the Stargate Remote Viewing Unit which ran from nineteen seventy eight up until nineteen ninety nine and that was shut down.
Speaker 1: Then we had the Monroe Institute.
Speaker 2: Gateway Project or Gateway Program or Gateway Experience right there, and that's a completely separate program, even though that is related in that Army personnel. Army Intelligence sent Army personnel to the Monroe Institute to study under Robert Monroe to find out if going outside of your body is somehow related to remote viewing or if it could be used to help somebody remote view. Then we have the gate Public School Gifted and Talented Education Program, which is no way connected to the Stargate Remote Viewing Unit other than it may have some things to do with psychic abilities and testing.
Speaker 1: And recruiting, you know, down the road. It's like, Okay, this individual was as a kid, was in the Gate program, and this is what we have on them. Okay, now let's see if they're worth Let's see what they're doing now and see if they'll take to this remote viewing right based on what we know, what we collected on them from the gate breaking, which is essentially my perspective, from what my mentor my uncle told me. You know, he he got me into what he got me into. And I first learned about r V from him in the mid eighties, but he had told me, of course I had been in the Gate program, So you know, that's from my perspective. It's potential recruitment, is how you to And I think.
Speaker 2: You even mentioned in the movie, or maybe I cut it out. I can't remember. I have to rewatch it again, but at least in our interview you talk about how the gay program might be relevant to identify people better for remote viewing. I had that clipped out of your interview, but I can't remember if I actually put it into the movie or not. But I do remember you saying that the gay program might have been used to identify people better to for remote viewing. Yeah, and I you know, but but those three programs, you know, someone can sit down and watch it and inevitably get confused and think that they're all a part of one big program. But they're not. They're all different programs, and they're all, you know, different units. And you know, the millions of kids I've been through the Gate program, I mean, since you were in it, that would that was the early sixties. Well, we show in the movie that MGM. Mintally Gifted Minors was a program that started, I believe in sixty one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I was in it. I started kindergarten in sixty seven, first grade and sixty eight, so I recall going through it first grade through part of first Gate, first grade through fourth grade, and fourth grade for me, I no third grade. Sorry confusion because I'm thinking back all those years we're talking, you know, early seventies. By the summer of seventy three, we moved to West Virginia for a couple of years, and apparently there was none of it back there. So it was all when I was in California, which is really interesting.
Speaker 2: Was that school that you went to and that you were in the Gate program. Was it close to an air Force base, because we know that your dad worked at for the Air Force at that time. Was that on an air Force base?
Speaker 1: It was not on it. Well, my dad was out of the Air Force before I was born. March air Force Base. It was in Riverside. It was at Foothill Elementary and Riverside that's where I finished third grade and did all of fourth Foothill Elementary in specifically a little community called Arlington in Riverside, California, and March Air Force Base is there. But when I started elementary school at Casey Elementary in Roalto, that's essentially that's in the Sanmernadino Valley and what used to be Norton Air Force Base which is now Samernardino Airport, that was an air Force base. So both towns were Air Force towns. And when we moved to West Virginia for just a couple of years, there's no known you know, there was no military base in that area, but it was mineral Wells. That's the Woody Dernberger, Mothman, Indrid Cold the heart of all of that. Interestingly enough, so if there was any MGM or GATE program monitoring going on. I don't recall being pulled out of the classroom during fifth and sixth grade while in West Virginia that time. So and then by junior high I had returned to we'd returned to California, up to U Kaipa, which is just right up the road from where I'm at now. Again essentially in the vicinity the air Force base was still open. It was open till the early nineties as an Air Force base. And then my mentor started working on me when I was towards the end of high school. So it's kind of a you could say, maybe I was passed off from gate to the mentor. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's so odd because I basically speculated with Katie Page because I haven't been able to really I didn't like verify this or not, but I, you know, had the thought that a lot of these main gate schools are probably located next to air Force base or some military base in general, is in the vicinity of a lot of these gay program schools.
Speaker 1: And there we have both elementary schools that I experienced this in Air Force baces right there. And you know what's even to add something more interesting even to it, Norton Air Force Base. I learned years later it of course, it was the home of the Audio Visual Command, and that is the base, and that is the building where they were at right here I live. You can get up on the roof of my house and look at the flight line and you know see what was the base now of the airport, but Norton Air Force Base right here that I'm talking about. That's where Linda Moulton Howe and I think both and Jock Valet both were invited to watch and maybe at different times or I can't remember if it was together and they saw the hollm And Air Force Base film. Apparently I'm trying to remember. You know what story she told, and that was right here at Norton. And I had learned years after that that, according to the Roswell lore, at one time the Roswell craft was held at Norton right here, which I mean, this was just I want to say, I learned this ten years ago, and I'm thinking, wow, all these years I've been into this stuff, all these years I've been around this base. I had never heard that before. And on top of that, if you remember the late Mark McCandlish, who did the famous schematic of the ARV, the Alien Reproduction view, I think it's called. His source told him that when the source saw the ARV. I believe his source told him it was at Norton when he saw it. So I had no idea that Norton Air Force Base, you know, I'd learned about Avis, you know, and seeing the people seeing the Holloman film there allegedly, I didn't realize, you know, until ten years ago, that Norton has set such a connection to the UFO lore and UFO world. And when you think about Edward's Air Force Base is just by military jet literally five minutes up and down Norton, and it's a test base and it has all the classified stuff. Years later I had access to it. Of course, it doesn't surprise me now when I you know, my awareness that the technology testing, you know, being up in the high desert, it makes sense that Norton would have some connection to that. So for what that's worth, there's spooky stuff that has gone on at Norton, that went on at Norton. I still call it that because being in a former Air Force insider, my view is what I know about that base. I still argue that there's there has to be a US Air Force presence still there somehow, because it is a site that Air Force One can land at right here in view of my house. Uh, if weather is screwed up. We live in a weird pocket here in San Bernardino Valley. And one of the benefits of Norton Air Force Base if all the other air bases and airports are socked in because of you know, oddly enough from California weather, we don't get the weather here. I mean I live here and I've watched rain hit Redlands to the south and off to the east, into the mountains here to the north, and into the west farther west in the valley, and we right here it's called East Highland. We're not getting the weather. And that's where Norton is. So it's this weird clear weather pocket that can be relied upon. So if Air Force one has this on its list as an emergency landing spot, my money is that there's always some Air Force presence representation here at San Bernardino International Airport and it could be reactivated to a military base just on command if need be. So you know, there's that, but it doesn't have to be a fancy spooky base for the spooky stuff to have a presence. So what you're saying is, you know what Katie said, funny thing, there's an Air Force base nearby. Okay, it could be complete logistics and supply right, and yet there can still be space afforded for the spooky stuff. So yes, I agree that that's significant.
Speaker 2: Well, another really interesting part about this, Oh sorry, didn't mean to cut you off.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I was just finishing a trailing off there.
Speaker 2: Within the movie we talked about this a gentleman named Thomas H. Bodinski, and this is connected to some spooky things out of Area fifty one where he worked at Area fifty one, he was a navigational engineer for the SR seventy one Blackbird. Yeah, and then he goes to Colorado and starts this io feedback institute called the Twilight Learner Program, which is really really strange and interesting. It seems like that a lot of people have like a fascination with space and then they get involved in like psychology. But this Twilight Learner program essentially is like a self hypnosis program. You're you're like learning to self hypnotize yourself. And according to what Katie Page talked about that those Twilight Learner which we listened to in the movie. She has the original tape. She's probably one of the only people that still has access to these tapes. They're not online. They're very rare that you could even find these, and she has them. She said when she would remember listening to them and going into the to the Sae Badinsky's office, sitting down listening to them, and then she would get outside of her body, it was like giving her an out of body experience. And then how she even remembered that because she kind of forgot about it, just like how a lot of people forget exactly what they went through in the gate program. She remembered it by being recommended to listen to the Monroe as the two Gateway tapes, and she remembered it because it gave her the exact same feeling listening to the Gateway tapes as it did when she was a kid listening to the Twilight Learner tapes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it kind of unlocked that memory rights. It's like you walk into a you can walk into a candy store, you know where they make candorse, and you know you you smell a particular thing and you remember something from childhood, or or another trigger is when you run into a book that you had in childhood that you haven't seen in decades, and there it is, and just seeing the things on the page, whether it's a picture book or not, and you know, it comes back to you. Absolutely an audio trigger I could see doing that, you know. And the nice thing is is it it brings it up from where it's kind of sunk down, settled down in your memory. It brings it up fresh again so that more details emerge. It's in a way, it's an interesting form of mental or psychic time travel in you know, just going through your own mind because of the other things that can come up. And and you know what, I think they probably take advantage of what she's talking about and what we're talking about right here. You know, someone said, hey, you should listen to this, and she listened to that. And what I mean by taking advantage of is that specific phenomenon of what audio trigger does. I'm sure that they're aware of that, and they probably very much took advantage of that. And and here's an interesting thing, we don't know that that wasn't part of why they part of not the sole reason, but part of why they put kids through this so that when they're adults, there could be there could be a command embedded in our minds in childhood that now, you know, my phone could ring, I pick up the phone, you know, hello, and somebody says a word or a phrase mentoring candidate style, and boom, it unlocks something. So, you know, we don't know. It's interesting, it's very interesting.
Speaker 2: And I think that there is this weird connection between possible UFOs and this phenomenon. And I've been saying on people's shows that we're getting ready to get like people talking about how that it's a possibility that some of these Gate programmed kids have been used to like literally control telepathically connect to the UFO in the in the UAP. And that might sound out of this world and crazy, but it's it's in documentation, like real declassified UFO government documents that psychics have been in telepathic communication and control of UFOs and UAP. So I believe that the next thing is going to be something to do with these Gate kids. And I'm trying to pull up this Danny sheh, And I don't know what you think about Danny.
Speaker 1: You you went through it yourself, right, weren't you didn't you go through a gate school or not.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't. I went to a private school, but I did. I had some weird instants with you know, like with the flash cards and stuff, because when I was a kid, I would see a lot of strange things going on around me, like I was seen in two kind of a different seeing things that I wasn't supposed to see. And I had told my parents about it, and they thought something was wrong with my eyes, and they sent me to the doctor. And the doctor gave me this flash card that was like no bigger than like this notepad right here, and I had like circles like bulls eyes with circles within circles. And then he was like, can you make the circles become three D and pop up off of the actual flash card? And I was like, no, I can't, And then he was like and he gave me the flashcard and he was like, come back whenever you can and talk to me. And eventually I could make the circles cop off of the flash card and I worked on it all the time.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, they didn't, I was just coming. I think we talked about that in the past and I was gonna have a comment, but I'm sorry I talked over you. Finish what you were What was it? I remember we talked about that and I told you that it was you know in No, I wasn't a kid, but it was in the the nineties, late nineties or whatever. I was looking at a CD case and I noticed that if the letters were read, they would pop off the background three dimensionally to my eye, and I was like, that's that's every time I looked. I didn't mean to step over you when you were talking with throwing that in. I think that there are moments I don't know that where we necessarily would always be aware that there's that whether we're being utilized as kind of an antenna. But I think of those times where you know, you're kind of sitting there and you you go into that that zone where you're just kind of you're aware, but you're I don't know how to describe it. It's just it's kind of like, I don't know how to describe it. But now what I'm trying to explain is is that one of those moments where you're being accessed, your your psychicness is being access and used maybe as some type of communications booster, right for somebody who might be communicating elsewhere, and you know that can that can be part of it, and that could explain moments like some people when they have When I think of blackouts, when somebody says a blackout, I think of your literally your eyes closed, you're unconscious. But you know the kind of blackouts where you're driving a say that's the most popular one. Somebody's on a drive and they kind of the next thing and know they're at their destination and they don't remember all the details of the drive they were just on. We've all experienced that to some degree. It's it's kind of a similar thing to that. Are those moments where they're they're just using us as boosters for the signal, you know, for a psychic who is consciously communicating with someone on the other side of the world or someone off world. I don't know, you know that's possible.
Speaker 2: I think, well, that's sort of exactly like what the show or the book by Stephen King called The Institute is about, as like, we have all these kids and then they essentially lock all of their abilities together and boost up one individual, and then that individual is literally able to enter into somebody else's mind psychically and then control them.
Speaker 1: Mhm yeah, which is a very real thing.
Speaker 2: Like maybe not to the point of I'm sure that they've done it since this, but there are were exercises called Beacon exercises that s Ri I and some of the government would do where you could literally remote view somebody and see through their eyes like you weren't able to control them. I'm sure that's something that is going to it's possible to do now because I think that anything you can pretty much do anything psychically, there's no limit to it. And that was one of the things within the documents is that it's the limitations are perceived to be endless with psychic abilities, but that is a very real thing that can be done, is that you can essentially remote view and see through somebody else's eyes.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, I don't know. I don't know why not within the context of all these things. You know, we're talking about what comes to my mind with when we talk about people that were in this, and you know, you try to identify, okay, who who would be you know, who are the people out there that they're using or that you know can do this or whatever. And we often think, or I think it's an assumption that, for instance, I quit being pulled out of class after fourth grade. Okay, So we often talk about this program as in, oh, you know, okay, that was it. You know, maybe they weren't interested, or maybe it ended or something. We assume that it's the importance, is the most effective importance is when you're in childhood. And I argue that, no, that's just when they're they're they're measuring your abilities, they're seeing where you are on the psychic spectrum. That's when they're embedding. That's when they're you know, setting you up to be this thing and you're actually useful to them for the rest of your life. It's during this childhood time in the school is where you're being assessed and then you know, what's the word configured, you know, to be useful to them and and actually your usefulness, your operational usefulness, could be for the rest of your you know, adult life. And it's possible that you could not be overtly aware of it, which is what we're talking about here, is not being overtly aware of it. It's to me, from my perspective from the intelligence world and the operational aspect of the intelligence world. That's how I that's one of the ways I see it because in the intelligence world I worked with many more older people when I was in a more spooky kind of job in the intelligence world than I did when I was a federal agent. You know, when you're people assumed that okay, after a certain age, you know you've aged out and you're not useful. No, no, no. In the intelligence world, some of the best people on a team that I was on encounter terrorism were in their seventies. The most effective. We had a lady who was I think around seventy, and we did primarily surveillance was a primary part of what we did, and she was amazing because she was invisible to the target because one of the things is nobody pays attention to an old woman. And they are fantastic surveillance ops. They can get closer to the target and as long as they're doing their cover for action properly. And so these kind of psychic abilities, even though things like Alzheimer's can sit in with some people, even though there's certain cognitive things that break down, people don't realize that the value the psychic value operationally in a human being is much a much longer spectrum than the physical value. Like when you know, as a federal agent in the United States, they pretty much you're fifty seven is the general retirement age. You know, yes, you're going to find exceptions, but fifty seven because it's a physically demanding job. Right you have to run or you have to handle the stress of being a weapons carrier. And if you get into situations like that, that's very stressful, if you have to have an altercation with somebody, so you know, by the time you're sixty it's time to maybe back off of that. That's not to say that I've worked with people in their sixties and early seventies that could have beat my ass at forty two physically, you know, but the psychic and mental abilities go beyond the physical. So I do. I have begun to think that this gate training and exposure really is to just prepare assets intelligence assets on that spooky level for their entire lifetime.
Speaker 2: I one agree with that. I think that that is exactly what it is. And the thing about it is is that they don't even really know that's that's the whole point of the operation is to get people recruited in have them working for you, and they don't even know exactly.
Speaker 1: You don't even know it. Yeah, you're you're unwitting, you know, just because I overtly consciously left working for Uncle Sam twenty years ago. This past January, I've run into people like in my book research that I swear, you know, to some degree, I either knew it or suspected that they were connected to the intelligence community. And I have no way of knowing that I haven't been used unconsciously, you know. In One of the things they can do, for example, is they can pour. Essentially, this is the way it has described me. They can they can kind of poor I put quotes around that po you are a language into your head and in a very very short order, make you fluent in a language. Send you off operationally where you're using that language. You come back, they put you under and under hypnosis, they do the debriefing. You do that debriefing in the language, and then they bring you out of it. And you know, classic Manchurian candidate stuff. You don't remember that, you don't remember it. And I worked in an operational world where a team would go out and many times, many times I went on missions where we weren't all staying at the same hotel. That's just good operational sense to be at different locations. And several times I would be the only team member at my hotel, and just like the other team members, the only team you don't really know what the other team members are doing during the down hours. I've spent thirty days in a place on a mission and only saw the other team members maybe a few hours a week, and the rest of the time I was alone, they were alone. You know, you don't know what other side tasks. And then when you think about what we're talking about here, you don't know what other side tasks maybe you've done yourself or been been part of when you're doing physical surveillance missions like that. For instance, I was working in an Eastern European country once and I had to my partner had to drop me off middle of the night. It's around midnight and it was snowy and everything, and I had to. I was just simply told, oh, go see if the targets cars and his driveway. Okay, simple enough, and that's a legitimate tasking. So you go up and you you know, you go see that, and if particularly if they instruct you hang around and keep an eye on it for a while, right for an hour or a half hour. Well, you don't know that you're not a target for a remote viewer back in the state. In other words, somebody at NSA Fort Mead or whatever is sitting there, the remote viewer a Joe mcmonagall or whoever, is sitting there, and they're they're started, and you're the intenna for them, and they're actually psychically inside that target's house looking around, and you know, you're just kind of standing there, watching the outside and making sure you're not jacked up because you're in a foreign country under a different identity and that's illegal there, and you know, maybe you're not that great with the language, and it's going to be obvious, and you know, so all the stuff that comes up being undercover in a foreign country, you don't know that. And I've been in several situations where I or anyone on the team could have been access antennas for booster antennas for our veers back home. Now let's add the Gate layer onto that. Okay, there, I am somebody who's been through the Gate program who was recruited into that job with the greatly the opening the doors of a mentor maybe I and others were put on these teams because we had been through the Gate program, because we did have these abilities, because certain things had been already pre loaded right into our psyches, and so therefore that made us better antenna, stronger antenna. You know, it's it's very possible, And that would explain because I've been on missions. I went on missions too, where you're like, why are we why are we here? We're We're not really I went to a South American country a few times on the job, and there was a there was one trip literally where I was there for thirty days and I was spending ninety five percent of my time, all of us, ninety five percent of our time just living our covers because one day a week for two hours we were operational and the rest of the time on your own time, living your cover, making sure you know that you're living your cover and doing all that stuff. And you think, wait a minute, couldn't they just fly different ones of us down for you know, three days, get there the day before, do the operation fly out the next day? You know, why are they having us? You know? But if we're serving as some type of one of these antennas. We could be doing more collecting than we realized, collecting intelligence without even realizing we're doing it because we're told go there, and you don't know exactly why. I think gate kids might be very useful in a scenario like that, you know, for what that's worth.
Speaker 2: Who I never even thought about that. That's really a genius on the side of the intelligence community, right, May you make.
Speaker 1: We know that if if they can do it, they.
Speaker 2: Will, Yes, yes, you would want them to think that they're doing something else when they're actually serving out a completely different agenda. I mean, it makes sense. Can't really prove it, but it woul definitely makes sense on definitely a possibility, one hundred percent for sure, a possibility that I had never thought of before, which is really interesting. I do want to play a little bit of this Danny PM, because I've been saying since the movie came out that something like this was going to actually happened, and someone was going to come forward with this information, and it turned out that it kind of has. Now. Regardless of what anybody thinks that Danny Sheeham, they can think that he's a grifter or whatever, he makes up things, but he's one of the most prominent you voices in ufology today. He does all the different conferences and stuff like that, and I, you know, it is what it is at this point with the UFO community. It's just it's a thing that's just being strung along and all that nonsense. But I think that it's important to listen to what he says. You're in this conference that he was doing.
Speaker 3: And so what they've done is they've lost a number of multi million dollars trained at uf US fighter pilots in trying to get them to fly these things, and they've killed them. And then they just keep going back trying to do it again and experiment with him and kill more of them, and it's all being covered up. And so what they decided that they needed to do is they needed to go find people who are psychic, people who have psychic capabilities of telepathic communication and esp et cetera. And so they go and they try to recruit them. And what they found out is that they didn't dare recruit full adults because they would tell about it and they didn't want to sign a non disclosure agreement. And then they go tell somebody. So what they did is they went after children.
Speaker 2: Who That's pretty important thing that he just said right there. Oh yeah, very important, right there. Okay, listen to a little bit more.
Speaker 3: They set up a program on the military basis where they have military schools for the children of the military people and the workers, and they started giving them tests called the GATE Program, the Gifted and Talented.
Speaker 1: Children oo shiver central.
Speaker 2: Whenever I heard this, oh man, I got the chills because I was like, holy shit, because I'd been saying that someone was gonna come out and start talking.
Speaker 1: About this, yep.
Speaker 2: And then but then it happens, and I'm like, oh my god, I cannot believe this.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Who unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's uh, unbelievable, but believable. Right when you think about it, you're like, oh, well, it's it's surprising, but not you know, if they if they've got him there, yeah, I wonder. You know, I've never heard anybody. I haven't maybe you have, But in the discussion of Gate programs, all I've ever heard is the discussion of the public schools. I've never really heard the discussion about people who kids who were military dependents actually going to the base schools because my dad was out was off active duty before I was born. Had he still been on I would have grown up going to one of those based schools. But that's uh, you know, that's that's interesting now that I think about it. My son, he went to preschool on base, but we had him in the public school when you know, he started actually started school when I was active duty. He went he went to public schools because we only lived in base housing at LA, which is Fort MacArthur in San Pedro for Air Force. So it's a little bit of a different situation. You don't have the working base with the residential area which most bases are. And of course your schools, your military schools are right there because it's all contained, right, so, you know, and I don't know are they is there is there a reason to think that there's still any kind of program like this going on.
Speaker 2: Well, from my understanding and my knowledge, I mean, this is really the first time I've been hearing about the children. I've just been saying that it's that is going to come out, but from actually hearing someone talk about it that may have some kind of first hand or second hand knowledge that they're training kids to be able to telepathically connect with UFOs and UAPs. But as far as the actual Gate program public school stuff, yes, it's very real. It is still going on and it is still happening to this very day. I mean, Charlie Kirk was literally in an entire program just it was an entire gifted school. It wasn't even a you know, an extracurricular class that he was taking. It was called the Quest Academy and still in operation today in Palatine, Illinois, and you can get on Quest Economy's website and it's a literal gifted and talented education school. It's not even extracurricular class or you know, people's parents coming to you know, teachers going to the kid's parents and be like, your kid needs to be part of this class. No, this is just a complete gifted school. And there's tons of them all over the United States.
Speaker 1: I think at Palatine, Illinois, I wonder how close that is to Scott Air Force Base that used to be in my aor I was at Wright Patterson, but I had an almost ten state area of responsibility in the specialty that I did, and so I had to go over to Scott. I had to go to Whiteman and stuff on occasion make the rounds. So that's interesting that he went to a school in Illinois. I'm curious if it indeed was close to Scott Air Force Bace was his father military.
Speaker 2: That I am not too sure about. Not a lot is really known about. To see, a lot of people have been trying to focus on, you know, Erica Kirk and that whole thing. Yeah, dificult to find out stuff about her background, it really is.
Speaker 1: It's really hard.
Speaker 2: But with Charlie, I'm sure that some people would definitely No, I could probably try and look it up really quickly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were. They were too focused on wanting to build statues of him rather than looking at his background closely to peace you know what was useful substantial information together, you know, because find out he went to one of those schools.
Speaker 2: Yes, and his mother they essentially wanted to drug him whenever he was really young, and his mother refused and then they put him into a h Then that's whenever they took him to this Gate Program school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they wanted to do that to my son. He had a teacher I think it was second grade or whatever, and it was just awful and his mom and I at that point didn't agree on much, but we had a united front. Hell no, you're not putting our kid on Riddlin or whatever it is. And it turned out that she, this particular teacher had a reputation for not liking to deal with boys students, male students, and she was like willy nilly with the this boy needs to be on drugs. This boy, you know, And it turned out to you know, it's not our kid, because he never had another problem with another teacher, you know, after that. But it was interesting. They wanted to you know, that's one of the first things that they want to do is get that get those drugs into the the kids, particularly the boys. So parents need to resist that.
Speaker 2: So Charlie KIRK'SDD Robert W. Kirk. There's not any evidence that he was involved in the military, but that he was an architect, and some sources are identifying him as having worked in architecture, including involvement with Trump Tower in New York, which that's really interesting there Charlie. But it says that Charlie himself wanted to join the military whenever he was a teenager and sought a mission to West Point and later supposedly described joining the army as his number one dream but was not admitted, and he was supposed to be because he was supposed to be running a multi million dollar nonprofit organization and influencing millions of people.
Speaker 1: And yea, what was there a reason why he was rejected West Point to the Army?
Speaker 2: Out of the dig deeper into it, it's just one of those Wikipedia pages. Yeah, that's really interesting that, you know, because it kind of seems like that that kind of you know, follows the but if you're in the gay program, and definitely if you went to one of these just straight gate schools that are just nothing but gifted and talented individuals. I mean on the website, the Quest Economy website literally says if like you know, basically to the effect is, if you know, if you get through the school, then you're essentially going to be set up for life. I mean, that's kind of what the website describes, like it's for inside of the classroom and outside of the classroom, right, so, and it's a preschool through sixth grade. So it's basically if you if you make it through this schooling program, then you're going to be set up for the rest of your life because you're going to have people around you essentially making these opportunities for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I had my The way my career worked through most of it was Yeah, there was my mentor, my uncle was there, you know when I reported for duty to my first government job. Oh, before I forget, I'm curious about you know, the thing about Charlie Kirk is nothing overt jumped out about his dad other than architecture implies an engineering type of mind. But his mom maybe maybe the you know, there was some type of intel or military connection to his mom's family. But when I reported for duty to the FBI, I was starting getting my I started my career. I was instructed to do this by my mentor. He said, take anything they offer you. You won't be in the low level job for long. So I accepted a GS three mail clerk position that I ended up only being in for forty five days, and I was promoted to the next job that I was in for six months and then started in intelligence. But the day thirteen March nineteen eighty eight, I'm at the LA Federal Building, eleven thousand Woolshre and I in about a ten or eleven other new if BED employees are standing there waiting to go into the office there, and I and this other, this young lady, we're pulled out of line and taken to separate side rooms. So I'm in this room. There's nothing in there but three chairs, the one I'm in and two facing me. And I'm in there for about five minutes or so, and my thought is, Okay, who in my background is the criminal that I wasn't aware of? And now they're going to talk to me. So two people come in, two agents, a man or a woman, come in. They introduce themselves and they're in the counter intelligence division. Now remember I'm reporting for duty, first day, wet behind the ears FBI, going to be a mail clerk. And they say, you're uniquely qualified to be on this special team. It's in counterintelligence. Here or fill out this fourteen page in house ksa knowledge skills assessment, bring it back as soon as boss. Okay, So I filled that out. I mean, and I'm like, I've never met these people. I didn't talk to these people. How the hell do they know?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Gee, maybe it's my uncle and you know, sure enough. I forty five days later, I made an evidence technician. And then six months after that, I get a call. I'm in the San Jose division. I get a call and it's the supervisory agent on the special team in San Francisco and he says, I'm told, I'm supposed to interview you be up here tomorrow to the main office. So I go and he's the supervisor of the squad and it goes, we're sending it a spy training essentially, want to cooch And that's you know, that was how my spook career got started. And the thing is, if you were in the FBI at that time, the team I was brought into that I was told they wanted me for from the day I walked in day one and then ended up on six months later. There were people that had worked for the Bureau for a few years that couldn't get that job in their boom. I'm a new guy, and I get it. That's one of the things, Like you know, clearly my mentor and whatever he was actually tailoring me for. That's yeah, that's door opening. That's how that works. And it happened at other times too, things like that. But anyway, for what for what that's worth, did.
Speaker 2: You feel looked after when that was happening, like did you know what that that was happening? As it was happening, like these yeah looking for me because of my uncle and the people that are around me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, based on even some things he would tell me, you know, when he would tell me to learn, like he would instruct me the necromancy. When he trained me in a method of necromancy, he flat out said, there are people expecting you to know how to do this, And I said who, And you don't need to know that yet. And my entire career until after he had had his career ending stroke because he was in his early seventies, mid seventies May that time, he had had a career ending stroke. Essentially he's forced to retire. This was around two thousand and after that, I felt naked out in the cold. But up until then, whether it was FBI, Air Force or the next guys I went to work for, I was always backstopped. I felt sheltered. I felt like, Okay, I'm part of it. And he told me I was part of the group. Now. He did tell me when I was getting out of the Air Force and going to work for the next organization. He had told me for years that I had a he said, I'm your mentor. He goes, you have a sponsor, and it was a US congressman, and he didn't he didn't tell me it would it was a congressman for years. Only in ninety nine did he identify who that congressman was. And you know, my response was seriously he's he goes, yeah, and he says, he said you in about a half a dozen others, I said, that guy knows I exist. And you know, his joke was, yeah, he's not always happy about it. But because when you when you step on your own genitals, as they say, but you know, all joking aside, I was, oh, so yeah, I was through most of my career until after he was forced out. Because what it was is I might have told you this, I don't recall, but no matter who I was working for, I was reporting to him all those years. When I went to work for the FBI, I would get and this is before cell phones. I would go to a pay phone and call him the same you know, once a week and tell him, you know, what was going on from my perspective, because he already knew what was going on in his eyes. And then he would tell me things, Okay, do this, don't do that, Avoid this person, avoid that person. I was reporting to him, And the whole time I was in the Air Force and as an agent, I would go to a pay phone and call him and say you know, and he would know. Like one time when I got to La Air Force Base, he said, hey, you were over at the b X the other day. He's in Alabama. Remember I'm in California, And I'd say yeah. He goes, you met a gentleman there, and he would describe him physically and everything, and he would give his name and I'd be I'd still I've known him all these years, and I'd still be blown away. I'm like yeah, And he goes, if ever you need me, if something happens and you need me in an emergency and you can't get me, he says, you go to him. He and I knew each other in Army and in Airborne, and you can go to him if you can't get to me. And so he had. There were people always around me that were part of this thing, this spook world thing he was in that I could go to. And it was like wherever I was assigned, there was some associate of his that was you know, I knew was you know, watching out for me, and you know it over the years the kind of things he had me do would be revealing good of that. But remember the things, the spookiest things he taught me. I think because of stuff he said, Remember he told me they were He goes, you've been watched since childhood, right, that includes right the gay program, and so you know, I'm thinking, well, it's it's whatever they measured about me when I was a kid in the gay program had to be connected somehow to him continuing then to recruit me into the career I was. And then when you layer on there the psychic things he was teaching me, teaching me, you know, how to communicate across vast distances like I talked about in the film, right, and the necromancy, you know, in the other occultish kind of psychic things. Well, I'm thinking that again, what led to that was whatever they measured my abilities or potentials, potentialities in the Gate program. So that's why I'm saying, in my case, I think it was just the initial measuring ground and maybe a little bit of a training ground, but mostly measuring ground, maybe embedding some things in there for whatever usefulness I would have as an adult. And again, as we said before, just because you leave the official employment doesn't mean they're not they're not using you for all. I know, take my books, my Big Empire Wheel investigation, right, the mystery from nineteen fifteen. I don't know that there I am, you know, the biggest mystery I've investigated in my life. Blah blah blah. I have no way of knowing for sure that that there wasn't somebody in the intelligence community getting me physically in places for their own purposes. And there I am consciously investigating one thing, but they're having their moving me into a place that they can use me as an antenna to look at maybe something else entirely. Remember what Lim Buchanan said that when he was asked in your film, when you asked him in the film can people be controlled? And he he said he didn't like it, and he you know, but yes, remember that, you remember that it's your film. But that's significant. So I have no way of knowing for sure that you know, I wasn't used that way in the stuff I've been doing the last twenty years, and they could still be doing that. You don't know for sure when and if it ends. You don't.
Speaker 2: Have you revealed publicly who that, who the sponsor was, who the congressman was.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe I should give you a scoop. I haven't, but it's been so many years, and my mentor's been gone for several years, and I'm at an age and a point in my life where you know, screw it, why not. This will be the first time. But I'll tell you this will be the first time publicly I've said it. But I was told that my sponsor was Senator Sam Nunn when I started my career my uncle. The first thing he had me do for doing an application, actually was he told me to send a letter to Senator Barry Goldwater. It was still in I think the last year or so of office, so it started as a letter to Barry Goldwater. He told me to word to put certain phrases in there, and I recall getting something back and he says, what you're looking for is your interest is appreciated, and that was in there. And then the next thing he had me do I have told you about this was he had me come back and visit him in December of eighty sixth and I went into the I went to the back door of a NASA building at the Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, Alabama, and turned in a standard government application. This is before This was a year before I applied to the bureau. He had me go to the back door suit and tie knock on a particular back door, and the guy came out and said, Walter, yeah, she got something for me, and I handed in the envelope. He said, go enjoy the museum. I never worked for NASA. I never worked for as far as I knew, for the Army or anything. But that was I started with Barry Goldwater, who, by the way, we know has had a historical interest in connection to the UFO mystery. Right, and then there I was told to apply at a NASA back door of a NASA building, of the backside of a NASA building, And yeah, so it was. It's kind of mysterious. I forgot why. I mentioned that.
Speaker 2: Redstone Arsenal was where Winner von Braun and a lot of the Project Paper Club Nazis went and set up NASA and the rocket development out of right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I've told that story before I started. I've been talking about that for at least ten years or so. And it's been recently that people interested in the UFO mystery have really it's clicked with them about Redstone Arsenal. So when that story comes up, they go, what wait, really that was your first Hapathy. Yeah, and it was as mysterious to me then, you know, as it is now. Well, it's less mysterious now based on you know, all these crazy things we know, right, But oh, I was telling you about you know, the people. Yeah. So my first letter was to Barry Goldwater. Then my first app was Tanasa and then my mentor's mentor, his own mentor, like what he was, what my mentor was to me. The man that was that to him was Angleton, James Jesus Angleton, the CIA that was his personal mentor. He had been drafted in the army and eighteen fifty, my uncle. He got into airborne and was brought into Special Ops, special Force and Special Ops, and he did a he was parachuted in behind the Iron Curtain, as we say, and he did this mission, followed the instructions, got back into the West, got back into Western Germany and I think West Germany. And when he got back to the States, he was told to put on a service dress. He did. He was picked up by a car from Fort Belvoir and he was taken to Virginia, the estate of Angleton, and that's where he met Angleton was in Engleton's you know then office den at his home, and that was the man that was his mentor for many years until you know, Angleton died. Of course, he didn't tell me. He told me that also he identified the mentor in the same conversation he told me about Sam Nunn, all he ever talked about all the years when he talked about his own mentor. He said, the old man, the old man, the old man, and he says, you know you're you're going to a next level in your career where you know, basically there's He felt there were some things he could tell me a little bit more, and Angleton being his mentor, and Sam Nunn apparently being my sponsor into what he never revealed. But I've said this for years, I've suspected it. When I learned about the so called mysterious Collins Elite. It really resonates and matches things my uncle was telling me for years about his career and what he was tailoring me for and so for again, for what that's worth. I think maybe that was in the background, but definitely what he did tell me was it's this. It was this special group he had. He said, I've got four of you because you're one of four that I'm mentoring, and you're from different organizations, different backgrounds, different talents and abilities. And he never did reveal exactly what it was. I was just being tailored for, but he said all along, it started with this monitoring in childhood and this stuff at school.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we have a lot of stuff going on here. We got the Redstone Arsenal, James Jesus Angleton, what she brings in a whole other aspect here, and then we have sam Non Before we get into a little bit more detail about them, what happened to your application that you gave to NASA rest in Arsenal. Did they ever contact you back?
Speaker 1: Nope. I never overtly heard from NASA. And it was a standard it was the the SF eighty or whatever. That just a standard form for whether you're going to empty trash cans or whatever. You know, it's just a standard form. And yeah, it was. It was all it was kind of cloak and daggerish in a way, in a casual way, and I know I And then eleven months later, because that was December of eighty six, in November of eighty seven, I was instructed go into your nearest FBI office. There's a satellite office. It's called an raa resident agency in Riverside. I went over there and I filled out the their basic their verse, the FBI's version of a basic two sheet, you know, one sheet, two sides, just to any job at all. And here's the thing. Even back then, the average background from the time you turn an application and report for duty to the FBI. Back then, it was eighteen months, okay. I turned that in a November of eighty seven, okay, And in mid February, I get a call from the BI office in La and I'm told report on the fourteenth of March next month. So it was what December of January February, three months after applying, I was informed that I was hired. And there were two Now there were two backgrounds being done on me by two different agencies simultaneously. Because I had one of my references, nice old lady who was kind of a surrogate grandmother and had known me for a number of years because she was a neighbor and a friend. She called me one day she goes, oh, the guys just came by and talked to me, you know, do the guy the agent came by to you know, do your background. Oh okay, how did it go? You know? She goes, oh, fine, you know, blah blah blah. The next day she calls me and she goes, Walter, I don't understand what's up. She goes, two agents showed f FBI agents to do your background. And I told them I already talked to the other agent, and she said they asked another agent because FBI at that time they did all their own background investigations. So, as it turned out, and I heard this from other sources too, there were two different organizations independently doing a background on me. I have to this day, I have no idea who that first background investigator was that talked to the lady in the story that he was working alone, different badge, different ideas than from the FBI guys. So Black Walter, Yeah, exactly exactly. It's weird stuff. And you know, God's honest truth, that's the weird and there's believe me, there I probably should write a book about this particular stuff. I haven't. I don't write it. I really, you know, in spite of what people might be thinking, because I'm glad blah blah blah blah, Me Me, Me, I don't really write about me a lot if you you know, you know that I have one book about me. That's one of my shortest books. Know, And.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because this is really fascinating. This is like we could probably talk you you can probably do a whole freaking three hour long show and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, you can't talk about this stuff, you know, so I can't. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Redstone Arsenal also has that sister facility, which is Edgewood Arsenal. That's where all of the m K Ultra stuff happened on Literal Army Soldiers, which was the original name of that was called the Huntsville Arsenal. So I any different things that's happening right here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it I learned over the years more Huntsville and you know, obviously and about you know, the operation Paperclip connection and you know it, you know, kind of registered higher on my personal radar, like oh wow, wow, he had me go there. You know, at the time, I didn't know all this stuff, like you know, anything about Edgewood and all that there was. I'm trying to remember. I you know what it was the first It was that trip now that I think about it, that when I went and did that application to NASA. That was the first time I drove by myself cross country from California to Alabama. And I stayed in Las Cruces, New Mexico one night and when I woke up, my navel was itching, and I kind of, you know, and I realized, there's a tiny, tiny little scab. What the hell? And it was like perhaps a needle had been inserted. And I got to tell you, over the years, I'm like, because when I was traveled, from the very first time I started driving, like to visit and stuff in my affiliation with him, he would always tell me exactly what route to take. I would get up, I would start at five in the morning. He would say, you started, oh five hundred, you call me before you leave, tell me you're leaving, and then you drive and you don't stop driving for the day. I mean, you know, you stop for food and stuff like that, and he goes. You don't put down for the night until five pm. And then you call me, tell me exactly where you're at. So he always knew where I was at. Now I did learn later he told me, it's kind of comical when I am I taking us away off topic.
Speaker 2: No, this is't super fascinating, it's super interested.
Speaker 1: When I first became an agent, after officer training school, this is after the FBI, after officer training school, and then after agent training, I pack up my wife and son, my then wife and son and move them from New York to California. And again he tells me the itinerary, take this down to there, you know. And he always had me go on the ten when I'm crossing the Southwest. Well, you know, this time, I've got my wife and my you know, my my three year old son, and I'm thinking, you know, the ten's kind of the forty is going to be more comfortable because there's better hotels, more you know, more often restaurants, and better. So I made the brilliant command decision while on the road. We get into Arkansas and I'm like, I'm gonna take the forty instead of the ten. And I didn't think to tell him I was going to do that. Long story, Sure, I kind of pissed him off, and later he explained why he goes he goes dummy. All these years, I've always had a team following you, and of course it all comes together. Then I'm like, oh, of course I call him when I leave Walter, you had dumbass, And he said, when you changed the route, they lost you for about an hour an hour and a half, and so there was a little bit of a panic, but they reacquired you. And you know, remember when he first started this, I was not in that business when this incident happened. The moment he told me when you changed the plan, I had already been experienced in advanced surveillance encounters. So it all fell into place. I'm like, oh my god, he has had people following me, you know, all these for my safety and so that that was the an over to confirm confirmation of that. But all of that to say, going back to that first trip, he could easily have had people come into my room after I'm asleep, you know, maybe sprint some gas up my nose so that I go into a deeper sleep, right and who knows what they did to me? What what what might they have injected into me through the navel, but that that weird, little tiny scab was there for like a few days and then you know, the itching stopped. And I've always wondered about that, Just what the hell? Because he did tell me about they use the drug, the pharmaceutical to pour the language into your head in your sleep, and other kinds of drugs they use. Well look at mk ultru, the LSD and the you know, and the weird look at the stuff Bob Lazaar was told to drink, you know, the the believable part of Lazar's story included the weird pine scented liquid that he was told to drink. And then there's the liquid on the I'm sorry on the Gate program that you know that we were all major although mine I don't remember the pink. I remember that weird yellow and orange stuff that was given to me by the pediatrician. But people, you have to remember, if they have access to you through the school program, let me tell you, the intelligence community, they can have access to you through your doctor, and you not be aware at all that your doctor says, oh, I want you to take this for a while. Okay, Like I'm on a particular rheumatoid arthritis medicine, now, you know. I go, I pick it up, I take it. It works for what it intended purpose. I have no actual way of knowing, short of doing my own chemical test, that there might not be something else in there that makes me useful to them. I don't know. My friend I told you, the lady who the two background investigators that I just told you about when her husband, who has also friends with, Right after her husband passed away, their apartment was broken into, and she goes, I need to come over here and see something. My apartment was broken into the police just left, but I need you to see something. So I go over there and I go, and I got okay. She walks me through. She goes, see the TV and the VCR. Yeah, she goes, those are brand new. Okay. And walk in the back room and she says, there on her chester door, she goes, see my jewelry case. She goes, those are real diamonds. Those are this and that stuff there it is. And then she showed me this envelope full of cash, about three hundred and fifty dollars worth of cash. But there it was, you know. And her point was they didn't take the TV, they didn't take the cash that was clearly visible. They didn't take her jewelry, I said, Louise, what did they take? She goes? The only thing missing from this apartment was the medicine that the VA had issued to Eddie on this special med's program. Now later I found out from my mentor what Eddie actually did, and he was the one that for when I first heard the Nhartico story that's now popular, I heard it happen in nineteen sixty with some mysterious thing they've found. Anyway, Eddie did intel work for the US Air Force and the VA. If you have a medical condition, they will give you your meds for free, if you're willing to be kind of a pharmaceutical guinea pig. And he was on that program. But what my mentor told me was when I years later asked Hi about the story, he goes. The meds they had him on enhanced his abilities parent psychic abilities, and so obviously who broke into the apartment. The only thing they took was those medicines. What was left over. They didn't want her or anyone to get their hands on that medicine. But they don't touch the cash, They don't touch the jewelry. They don't touch the you know, the TV, the things that tweakers who break in and you know want will take that stuff.
Speaker 2: So wow, that is super fascinating. Yeah, that's super fascinating. So he was doing some kind of oppositions for them psychically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he would. That was part of what he did. For all I know, it could have included, you know, remote viewing. He would disappear, he would go out. She'd send him out to get milk and eggs, and he would disappear for like three hours on occasion, and then he comes strolling back and she would go, Edward, where have you been? He goes. You know me, Louisa, I went to the bookstore and my uncle later told me, he goes, he says, he goes, he was going over to the base. He's going over to the base and doing taskings, intel taskings because that something would come up and they'd say, get over here to the base and blah blah. Because that's what he was doing, either talking with someone that they brought there or you know, augmenting whatever they had on. And I don't know the Pacifix. All I know is that the weird story that in nineteen sixty he gets recalled to the Air Force and he's gone for a year, and some weird stuff happens with that. She's actually told that, you know, he's it's a weird story. She was told that he was, that he died, that he was killed. And then like eight months later, he knocks on our door and he tells her, do not ask me what happened. I will not tell you. But I'm off active duty, you know, I want to focus on our life, you know, that kind of thing. But he was still involved with intel work and yeah, it's so that's all topic for a whole other show sometime. But well, yeah, they broke in and took took the medicine, the weird whatever it was he was on that you know, enhanced his abilities, that's what they took.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought I told you this story. I thought maybe I'd discussed this on your show.
Speaker 2: No, you've never talked about this. They told her that he died. Yeah, he probably was supposed to die or they were doing some kind of fake thing and he wasn't supposed to return, but when something got switched up and then it was made it possible for him to actually come back.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, since we're going into it what my uncle told me. He goes, he had an encounter. He was sent to Antarctica. He had an encounter, and he lost his marbles, he lost his mind, and they didn't think he was going to pull out of it at all. So they made the decision to just tell her he got killed. And then it's like eight months later after she gets that that actually what it was. The phone rang. It was him. He said, I'll be there in ten minutes, and she was like, oh my god, there he's knocking on her door. And she said that before that, their marriage was they weren't like really getting along all that good, and it was probably a good thing he went there for and they were probably gonna end up, you know, getting divorced. And then that happened, and she goes, Now the Eddie that came back to me, She goes, Walter, that's the eddie you and I know today. He was like changed. It was different, you know, a lot more gentler, you know. And but he was the guy who and I have told this story elsewhere, so if you know for over the years, he's the guy that my uncle told me about. In nineteen sixty there was this big hole they found in Antarctica, and they found huge machinery that was ancient. And the people, the personnel that went down there, the things they saw and what they encountered. I just drove half of them nuts. And I was told that Eddie was one of them. See. I was told this in the mid nineties. Okay, and it sounds like the narrative that we've been hearing what the last ten years or so, like the seal one told Linda how this and others. But they're told that, oh, this just happened in the two thousands. Well no, I was told the same narrative in the mid nineties and told that it happened over thirty years before. That's what I was told. So when this reemerged, I have since wondered because I want people to come away from this not thinking I'm entirely naive. When this started emerging, like through Lenha, Milton Howe and stuff, I'm like, Okay, I wonder if, well, my uncle told me this narrative. This is like the standard BS narrative they throw at you to see how gullible you are right and to test you. Because he told me, under no circumstances do you talk to anyone about this. And I never talked about this publicly or even privately until the two thousands because he told me don't. And so I wondered, Okay, was he testing my trustworthiness by telling me this wild ass story saying how secret it is, don't you dare say anything? Because it's so wild but so specific that if I had run my mouth, they would be able to trace who ran his mouth. And that is a common way. It's called inking the waters, you know. That's a common way to test a source or an asset.
Speaker 2: Is also how they do documents as well. They'll give certain people documents with certain phrases and stuff in it, so if that one gets leaked out, they know exactly who leaked it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm wondering if maybe you know that was being if you know, if it was the Antarctica's story was bs. But here's the thing, always the older lady she confirmed the part of the story about being told he was killed. That's why I that's actually what motivated me to go to my uncle and say, hey, but oh, because one I've left, I'm sorry, and I've for my credibility. I have told this story elsewhere and didn't leave out these details. Not only did they not take money or valuables, they left some stuff behind. And one of the things they left behind was a US Air Force Arctic weather parka and it had the we call them the tapes said US Air Force. And it had I recall on his on the on the tape, it had his rank and name. Usually it's your name and your rank is subdued on a BDU type thing, but it had m Aj. Major Lundy and you know, and she goes, I've never seen that before. This is part of what prompted me to go of my mentor and say uh. And I told him this story. And at first he said, I can't tell you until I see you, you know. And and then when he did see me again, he goes, I can't tell you all the details. But Eddie was connected with Air Force Intelligence, and then later I was with the f I had when he told me that much, I had started with the FBI, and then later when I was Air Force so as I then he told me the Antarctica part of it. So, for for what that's worth, that's one of their my my weird background with this stuff for and again it's I lay it out there for people to process and you know, decide, decide for yourself.
Speaker 2: Right, Really incredible, really incredible. The last thing that I want to head on before I let you go is back to Sam Nunn. According to you know, because you you have told me before who this person was, and uh, I think that this is the first time you've ever revealed it publicly.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is.
Speaker 2: Thank you for doing that. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: We'll see how much trouble I get into.
Speaker 2: But because we did a little research into him and it turns out he's actually still alive.
Speaker 1: Have you ever attempted to never met it, never attempted to contact him yet. I wasn't sure how appropriate that would be or if he would even acknowledge, you know, I mean something like this. He'd probably ignored. I don't know. Maybe I should try it, I mean, my gosh, before he checks out, you know, because he's several years older than I am.
Speaker 2: Yes, because I think the gene No. Yeah, James Jesus Ingleton died in nineteen eighty seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Sam Nunn be he got into August, got into office in nineteen eighty seven. So James Jesus Ingleton dies in nineteen eighty seven and saying non gets becomes a chair in the Senator of Armed Services Committee in nineteen eighty seven. Yeah, which is kind of interesting because in James Jesus Ingleton was the mentor to your mentor.
Speaker 1: Correct, Yes, yes, he was my mentor's mentor.
Speaker 2: And there was a lot of weird things with James Jesus Singleton. Did you ever meet him?
Speaker 1: Ever met him? I was, of course when by the time he laid on me that Angleton was the mentor he'd been talking about all these years. I had been in counterintelligence for twelve years, and of course I knew exactly who he was. Anybody encountered, anybody who studies modern American history has heard of Angleton, but particularly in the profession I was in. Holy crap, you know Angleton because he does have a a bit of a checkered biography, you know, I mean, there are those who are Angleton haters. There are those who, you know, the guy who's perfect, could do no wrong. You know, I kind of presently reserve my opinion I never met him. I think there's a lot of things that critics just simply flat out don't know about the spook world that they don't understand would explain some of the things that they see as negative about him and others. So, you know, I presently I don't see Angleton as a villain in history. There are those who do, I understand too well.
Speaker 2: It's hard to vilify people just based off of like little known history that you know about the person. And you know, a lot of this stuff is these people's jobs, Like it's their job to do this, Like it's their job to you know, spy on people and do this type of thing, like that's what they're paid to do. I mean, there's that's just what it is. And you can't be mad at them for doing what their job is.
Speaker 1: What their job is, Yeah, you know, and as long as it's not you know, you know, some people believe it or you know, I have to tell them believe it or not. Whether you want to believe it or not. We really that there's a ranks I worked in. There's a deep respect for the Constitution, and that's our line. This is why, as a former federal agent. I'm not going to go off on a rant on this, but I'm just stating this. This is why, as a former federal agent myself, the activities of ICE over the last year or so I find reprehensible and disgusting and unacceptable from federal agents period. I'll leave it at that, because we really do have a respect for that in the rights and stuff. So I never did anything in the course of my duties that violated that, you know, never tortured anyone, never, never did. My job was going after foreign agents and terrorists, you know. And this one of the things that bothers me in our community is this theme. And some people that are of mine, they're constantly harping on this, Oh, a counterintelligence agent's job, their whole job is just to lie to us, to lie to us, all because of those who have worked with disinformation. So now all counterintelligence agents, by people in this community are absolutely defined as just their job is to lie to the public. And I kind of take personal offense to that because in a way, okay, yeah, disinformation, but not all of us, not all of us were part of that, or you know, that wasn't Any disinformation I was involved with was always aimed and targeted at foreign intelligence agencies hostive foreign intelligence agencies. At no time in my career as a counterintelligence counter espionage guy was I involved with lying to the American Company, and so I take offense to this this broad brush description in the UFO community and the conspiracy community about all CIA agents and that's just a little professional right there speaking.
Speaker 2: But well, you can understand seeing them from their perspective because it seems like that's what's happening right now. But yes, you were involved, but that seems to be right, what is going on right now in this very day that.
Speaker 1: There are You're right, there are guys doing it. I think I thought from the get go that Alizonda was doing it. And you know a lot of this, Oh me too. I'm a CIA guy or former intelligence guy who's had an encounter. I'm an experiencer. I saw that as a as a perception management tactic all along from the beginning, and I think I was one of three people in the community that spoke out about it starting in twenty seventeen and took a lot of crap from people. I would have people getting angry at me when I suggested, tik TeX's probably our technology. You know, MG, what is it turned out to be? Generally everybody accepts now because of the evidence that says it that it was our technology, and this is this is kind of one of my piece with the with UFOLOGY sometimes as they get enthused because something comes out that excites them. But you know, if you're going to be if you're going to consider yourself or put yourself out there as somebody who investigates anything, us professional investigators there therefore are going to hold you to the same standard we'reheld to. And I want to see discernment and this peeve that I mentioned, that's a good way to practice discernment. They should be saying there are some federal agents who get involved in this disinformation stuff, but we're not going to paint all of them that way, because why is that harmful. I've been out here for years and people know my background. When we start painting CI agents in that way, all of them with a broad brush, then that that affects my credibility. And I've been nothing but honest with you know, the UFOLOGY public, you know, and I've been around for some years, and I don't want to be painted with that brush. So for what.
Speaker 2: Absolutely agree, Walter. Thanks so much for coming on, brother. I really appreciate it. Very fascinating conversation. We could probably keep talking about it. With everything that you show for another like three or four hours on this bad ball bet. Can you let people know where to find you online social media where they can purchase your books?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well right there as you can see where I name thing is books only at Lulu. Please do not go to Amazon looking for my books people. I don't market there, I don't distribute there. It's because it's terrible for listening to listen to publishing industry professionals. That's how you. Amazon's actually terrible increasingly for small press publishers and independent author So I don't sell an Amazon. Go to Lulu. That's where you from my books to see me talk about stuff for what it's worth if you want to. It's the Walter Bossley channel at YouTube is where I do you know, like my streaming and podcasting stuff. And yeah, so Walter Bossi channel at YouTube, books at Lu.
Speaker 2: For everyone else, please be sure to hit the thumbs up button help the channel on the algorithm, share a subscribe at the bell icon as well for notification. Amazon might be bad for books, but Amazon is good for movies and independent filmmaker.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm an Amazon shopper. I just got my new fan from I mean as a shopper buying household items and things like that, socks, so I love it, but oddly, as an author and publisher, it's it's weirdly not good.
Speaker 2: I've heard that You're not the only person that I've heard say that they're not the best for books and publishers and stuff like that, that they take a large, large percentage of the profits. But for for movies and for independent filmmakers and creators and other content creators, it's really good. So check out Psychic Agent the Gay Program on Amazon Prime. The link is in the description, and if you would like a physical DVD copy, you can purchase one from me. Send me an email at Raised by Giants at outlook dot com, or check the link in the description to my PayPal account. Thanks everyone, Thanks Walter, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank you next time.
Speaker 2: Bye bye,