Speaker 1: Boundish Authenticity Podcast.
Speaker 2: It's another episode of Boundless Authenticity and my guest today is Randy Weidenheimer, the founder of Creative Energetic Health, which is a combination of teachings developed by Randy over the last four decades which uniquely combines healing techniques from quantum physics, Native American medicine, Chinese martial arts, Condelini yoga, biravedic and traditional medicine. You can find Randy at energydoctor dot com. That'sd ok with AK. Remember that with AK do not put doc okay. So before we begin, I have to say thank you to all of the new subscribers and followers, and I have to remind you that if you aren't currently a follower of the show, go ahead and do so right now. Boundless Authenticity is available on Spreaker, Spotify, Apple, Rumble, and sometimes YouTube when they aren't flaggering me for being a bad boy. However, I highly recommend using this freaker app as it's free to listen and there's no sign up required. All you have to do is just hit play. Subscribing to the podcast will not only let you know when the next episode is available, but it will also help this show to reach a wider audience, which means that we can attract more of the guests that you want to hear. And you can now look forward to three episodes of Boundless Authenticity every month on the sixth, the sixteenth, and the twenty sixth. So mark your calendars. Randy, how's it going.
Speaker 3: I'm doing great. I'm doing great.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you broaching these two subjects because, like I said, I've got notebooks on this. The last six or seven months, I've been just really intense on trying to document exactly what I have learned or know and how it all works. Okay, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I saw your show on Guya TV Quantum Effect a couple of years ago, and I'm not gonna lie, even though I'd been trying to research the subject of consciousness and all that for a while, my head just exploded and I was like, I gotta watch this three or four different times just to wrap my head around the information. And it's like a fraction of the stuff that you know. So I was like, I gotta talk to this guy about it at some point. So here we are. I'd start with general question in your research, what is consciousness?
Speaker 3: Oh? My goodness. When I went to Gaya, they said what do you want to do, and I said, I'd like to explain a few things. So that's kind of how this got started. It's a subject matter that I've been exploring for many, many years, and what I felt like is we weren't kind of like given a broader enough picture of actually what goes on in being human and also as a human being. So it's the topic of a lecture I hope to give in March or April in Los Angeles. And so when we get into that, everybody goes, hi, how are you? You know, there's basic problem you as the first one, and then how are you as what called translation? So now we have two issues. We have reality of somebody literally standing in front of you and they say, well, I'm you know, add you know, our show whatever, and we assume that's true, which is not true. There's some percentage of themselves. So that gets into a whole program. And then my perception of you is also another program. So so I use the language of computers and quantum physics. They're just languages. Nobody needs to get too hung up on either one of them, because what we're doing is evolving the language we can use to describe reality and consciousness. So so that's how this all kind of got started. And and like I said, I've got notebooks on it. Consciousness itself will just say is nobody knows. That's that's abyss language. They're they're going to tell you all kinds of things, and I use a lot of I tell people I have great teachers, I had country and western music, I had rock and roll, and so Paul Simon in a song called Coodo Chrome, I think about all the crap I've learned in high school, and I got news for you in college. It gets worse, okay, And if you're relying on the internet other than this interview in mine, it gets even worse and worse and worse or stranger, stranger, stranger, because it's kind of like all attempts to explain consciousness dB eight from consciousness, if that makes sense. It's like we go away from consciousness itself to be able to explain consciousness. And so that's the language. And when I got into in Guaya Was, I had to have a language for it, and so I called it number one and zero reality. So number one reality is consciousness and reality because they're combined. Is that the reality is the only form of consciousness we know. But at the same time, we might have had a priori consciousness. We might have had conscious before we were born, and we might have had conscious after we die. And having done that, I can tell you it's true. So when people relate this stuff about what reality is, it's like I've got my own opinions about all of it. And consciousness is the same thing. So very simple to answer a question. And by the way, if I get too far along, ask me a question or tell me stop a minute please. Consciousness is an interface. It's just that simple. And like I said, all attempts to explain conscious or deviation from consciousness. So we have an interface and on one side is say Randy, and on the other side is everything else. And so on my side I call that physical reality or proximate reality, and on the other side is everything else, dream states, thoughts, feelings, everything falls in out of the category. Okay, it's a lot when you start looking at it. I mean, I work on people that people say what I do. I reset people to be one hundred percent themselves, And so over the years I've developed up some categories where I find that we tend to debate or go away from ourselves. Everybody knows these things, they just never kind of like wrote them down. So we have the physical, that's a reality. We have mental, which to me is relationships, and then we have emotional, and then we have spiritual, psychic, psychological, etheric, astral, causal, and all those are now starting to be in language that is accessible or you start hearing about it through the media and the fact that people are talking about it, whereas when I grew up people didn't talk about any of this reality is what hits you in the face. That was the old language. So yeah, and then we go, well, what does consciousness have to do with it? At one level everything and another level of nothing. That's why it becomes at zero and one. While it becomes so confusing at a very basic level, it's to me an then the little speciinating subject like sett have been explored.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm thinking about all that you're saying. You know, it's the biggest problem is the language. I think. And you know, when you watch a presentation like yours, the quantum effect, I feel like there's a split there because some people are going to watch it strictly for entertainment purposes, and then others that are thinkers are going to watch it and they're going to go, what what does that mean? And they're going to go into some kind of existential crisis just trying to rewire and understand because it then leaves you with question after question after question. So that's where we get into, you know, what really is the nature of reality? Why is it structured in the way that it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of the things that happened. You know, the shows are limited to thirty minutes or an hour or whatever. Sometimes the taping took two or two and a half hours, so you can imagine how much conversation went on. Let'd be speaking and the producers they go whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute, explain that to me, and I would have to explain all of it to the crew and everybody, and then they go, okay, now we can move forward. Because it was something that they literally hadn't thought of, and as a new thought, they had to integrate it or become synchronized with it, or become congruent with it. Congruencies when we can work with a new idea, I use a system of integration, synchronization, and congruency to explain how we play with the world or interact with ourselves and all this other language. Because we have so much data, so much information coming at us that we have inboard filters that keep a lot of it away from us. And once you realize that, then you realize that you can learn great spiritual truths in country and Western music or rock and roll, or just from a bunch of different sources. Primarily, the primary Bible should probably be science fiction. That'll probably get us in trouble. So why science fiction because it represents imagination, and that's another aspect of our reality basically that lies outside of consciousness. Okay, imaginations are totally unknown, And so I love all the scientists and physicists to this and everybody. They're all disciplines that try to explain reality only from their viewpoint. So if you have a viewpoint, then all viewpoints are valid. If you're being yourself, then every other person as valid as themselves. And the importance of that is remember that one hundred percent thing. So I'll give you the example all the time. If somebody says I love you, well, first of all, i'd like you to love you first, and then I'd like the eye portion to be one hundred percent, because otherwise I'm only getting maybe five percent or ten percent of what you have available. And so people don't don't think about that. And on my side, I'd like to be recepted of one hundred percent of your love. Even if we break it down farther, we'd call it attention. Okay, I'd like to be the center of your attention. All two year olds know this, by the way. And so those things go on in a way that allows us to educate ourselves. People say, how does this world work? How does reality work? Well, you're given a human body and a human life, and here we go. The human body's reality and human life is consciousness. That's another way to bring it about. And if everybody's got a pen and paper, I'll give you some categories. I came up with geomorphic reality, tribal reality, tension, location or local human programs, sleep reality, non human intelligences, awarenesses, and observations. Now what does all that mean. It's just how you would use certain tools to explore what it means to be yourself and to be alive in this world. That's all all the language is there. We know we experience reality through the body, and then we're not aware generally that we're processing that information through the brain supposedly. And then we go to the mind. Well, the mind is sort of like the software running the hardware the computer. And then we go to the field. That's Lend Taggert's work, and eventually we get out to somewhere where people start talking about spirits and souls and all manner things. So is there any truth in any of it? It's like humans are a mosaic where they take certain portions of each one of those and they mix them all together like a fine salad, and we'll call it. And at the end of it they go, Hi, I'm Brandy, and we're like, well, let me look at that. So that's what I do. I look at what that means. When somebody introduces themselves, when somebody says I'm going to do something, or I love you or I don't love you, It's like, all those are opportunities to discover what it means to be you. How's that? So you can see how confusing it is, and the sheer fact that most people don't take time to think about it, to actually or even better, what we call contemplate. Somebody again says I love you, Well, let me contemplate what that looks like. Okay, I might want to work my way through the reality of it. And my favorite is when people say, hey, you want to get married. It's like, I have no clue what that means. I have some idea on number one reality on my side what that means, and of course the other person doesn't share that at all. We're both lying, that's my opinion. So if we're going to do something like that on so basic a thing, it's like to say you like something or love something, or you're interested, or you're thinking about it, or you're what's what's my other favorite co creators of reality? I love that one. It's like, not true, you don't have the consciousness, you don't have the energy, and it's a lot I mean at almost every level and strictly my opinion, because other people have different opinions of that. They even tage courses on it, so.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, you know what, you really hit home for me on that one, because that's one of my pet peeves, the co creators thing. I don't want to use the word despised, but you know what our language do I have? I despise the new age narrative of things. The hijacking of people is just in there, whatever intelligence they have, because the majority of it really is lies. And we get into this new society that we have that seems to be built and based upon subjective reality. Whatever I think is true must be true because I feel like it is. And well, is that really true?
Speaker 4: Is that? I?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: What what is going on? Because the underlaying that is, you know, all these influencers and people saying this stuff about we co create reality, and I don't really buy that at all. It's just it hasn't been my experience. I wish it right, But you know, then, what do you call my experience?
Speaker 3: Well, it's true. It's just like if I say I'm brandy, I'm reinforcing that. Okay, what am I reinforcing? Did I start out that way? Did I assume that reality or identity? Okay? And like I said, if I'm going to project that reality, I'm brandy, how much energy am I project that? With? How much consciousness? How much of an integrated thing? Iire you or everybody else? And so by extension, we don't create reality that's the key. By projection, we do better. And so if you take projection and effort are actions better language. You can create a reality that's available to you. And that becomes a key. And there are people first name Tony that tell all these people that they can co create reality and they can get a million dollars. And I'm sure that number one a million dollars is what we call a nefarious concept. It has no reality to it. But they keep telling people without asking if they're one hundred percent themselves. If you're not one hundred percent yourself, life is rough. The more you deviate, the more you move away, reality gets twisted. Okay, that's the only language we can use. And so people who are drug drug addicts or and I don't like add X as a word, I'll explain that anybody does alcohol or drugs or any other substance likes it. So I can't fault you for liking it, but I might fault you for doing so much of it that you disappear. And so the absolute identity of a person disappears under addiction. That's a language. And then the absolute identity person disappears because they face reality or experience reality on a daily basis, and so the result of that is that we tend to get filters and tend to block out and do all these things, and then we say that's reality and want extend it to other people. It's very low probability. Now, projections different. That's where you actually set yourself and pick a goal and move towards it, and by your actions, your ability to acquire a reality, kind of like acquiring a car or house or a relationship becomes based on that. And they don't tell you that. They might tell you do this and this, I love the internet things. Do these twelve things and you'll be rich. Do these five things, you'll be rich. And I see a whole lot of people in the world, seven or eight billion that are they're rich, but not in the way of a million dollars let's call it. And why the hell is that a metric? That's the first thing you should ask. So when they tell you all this stuff about creating reality, to me, it's absolutely not true because the first one, geomorphic reality, says reality is only what's available to you. And that's the first key that they leave out. As an example, if I'm in the middle of the desert and I want an orange. It's not available. I don't care how much you want to manifest it or think about it or create it. Where's the freaking orange? Right? And that is a simple truth. Now you can by extent, by not extent, by projection. You can project yourself forward to a place where dang, I could go to Florida and have oranges. Forget southern California right now. And so that means I can get up out of the desert and by whatever actions, move myself to a new reality. And this is the part people skip, is that are you you? Or were you born somewhere? So as an example, if you were born in Utah, what's the chances you're Mormon? If you're born in Iraq, what's the chances you're born Muslim? And here we go, England, America, all these different places, and we don't question that. We say, hi, I'm a Democrat, I'm a Republican, I'm with this, I'm with that, and never think about that those options weren't available. So you just incorporated all of it as a stance. We call it a martial arts and so geomorphic realities very simple. If you want to change your reality, move somewhere else. Okay, Now, if you move somewhere else, what do you take with you your consciousness, your memories, your filters, your way of doing, and what happens when you're confronted with that new reality? Ain't that new consciousness? Literally you have to think different. And if you've never lived in Louisiana, you don't know what I mean, because that's a whole other way of thinking. And I love Louisiana.
Speaker 2: But so, okay, yeah, so you gave that list of types of reality. But what stood up to me was the part when you said non human intelligences. What did you mean by that?
Speaker 3: People talk to their dogs, they're cats, and they don't understand that human reality requires a receptor. I need somebody to look at me. Remember the two year old look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me. Up they said a million times. It's uh. Without that receptor, we don't get enough feedback to maintain a social structure within our own mind of who we are, what we are, how we are. All that comes into play. So when we interact with an animal. I got in big trouble in a philosophy class in nineteen sixty eight because of this. Somebody said a squirrel was stupid, and four hundred people in the class, and I said them go, whoa, whoa. I mean the teacher, doctor J. Clayton Fever. I remember he said squirrels are stupid. And he started in about how stupid squirrels were, and I stood up. I said, okay, I said, what makes you think they're stupid? He goes, well, they can't do this and this and this and this, and they don't. And I go, look, they are uniquely themselves and able to interact with their environment at one hundred percent. They have no deviations of depression and anxiety and everything as near as I can tell, Okay, and they are extremely efficient at leading a life that includes being fed and taking care of themselves and their offspring. So to me, they probably occupy a higher level of evolution or consciousness than humans do, because we let everything interfere with us be in human and being ourselves everything, and if it's not everything, thank god we have the internet now and social media for a dopamine rush. You know, it's like, Okay, I'm going to sit in my room, but I can still get the dopamine rush. A member of societal identity that comes from interacting with society. So doctor Fever goes, thank you, Classes Smiths, and like for people going, what the hell just happened? Okay? And what the hell just happened is that they had not thought a non human intelligence was intelligent, are conscious? And neither one of those is true? Okay, And so it goes downhill from there. Have you ever had a dream? Have you ever interacted with somebody or something in a dream state? And you know, homework for everybody's watch Monsters, inc. Because it's absolutely true and describes this. And we're describing non human intelligences. How do we know that we have conversations with them? I had one last night. It's like, what did I talk to? That's a good language. It's not human human form, human language. I mean, you're translating. I'm sure people in France dream in French, you see, And so when you look at all this, it's like, well, that makes no sense at all. They should be dream in English or something. And I'm sure the Germans and everybody else in the world thinks the same thing, because I never question why do I dream in English? Why don't I dream in Spanish or French or Chinese that's probably coming. But anyway, so this makes sense to you that there are non human and they're not embodied, that if they have some sort of physicality to them, we call them ghosts and entities and spirit attachments and demons and angels and all that. You're describing a non human intelligence, non corporeal, non physical to a great degree in this world. Remember being one hundred percent yourself, you're not exactly all in this world. You're not all in. Okay, so one hundred percent, So that's the key.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know what, you just hit the nail on the head when you said you're not all in, because that's the state of mind that or I should say the state of being that the majority of people that I run into. That's where they're at. They're not all in.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: I have a two favorite examples. If you go swimming in the ocean, unlet's say it's not freezing like in Carmel or somewhere like down in Costa Rica. There's a place that the water is about eighty six degrees or something, and it's like getting in a bathtub. But it's the complete awareness or interaction with your environment when you go swimming in the ocean. You're in the ocean. You're not your identity, your name, your relationships, you're you know. We go through that whole list again, and somebody said, well, how do you learn awareness? That's the first martial art, by the way, I teach this as a martial art or smart salarts. Awareness, second ist balance, thirdest moment, which is meditation. We'll say the next one is a movement where you come out of that. And then momentum is how you keep going. So you have all these aspects of yourself. I have momentum of Randy moving forward in life okay to some degree, in some speed and some involvement okay, but rarely at full awareness, full attention. They go together. And I had somebody asking one time, how do you learn it? And I go, well, my fighting is a great way to learn it, because and that's called p. K. Salot In one of my teachers from Philippines, and the thing about live knives meaning they're sharp and they're real and you start engaging in it. Of course we use wood or you know, rubber some to begin with. But when you graduate to a life and I and step in the ring, I got news for you. There's no such thing as reality except the person in front of you, and that knick. That's it. You're no longer a brother, a sister, or dad, or uncle or a cousin. You're not a father, mother, Democrat, Republican. You see all the clothing, and I call them filters that we put in ourselves or own ourselves to be of e gauge in reality. And I'm telling you, when you step into a knife fight, everything disappears. You don't care what time of day it is, you don't care the clothes you're wearing, you don't care how many likes you've got. None of that is going to help. And so that's what we call a rapid decent into reality. And we know this. We call them car wrecks, we call them illnesses, and yet at the same time we don't contemplate them and go, wow, that was kind of like I literally felt really alive. That's a language that comes out. It's kind of like I survived a knife fight, Like I'm alive now, you know. And uh, we don't hang onto there's another aspect of humanity like why don't we hang on to positives? Okay? And you can find it all over and all the stories and movies. People want to relate to the negative, right, and uh, and I don't, said, people say, why are you happy all the time? I'm not like other people so hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course I would say that getting into a knighte fight it's a pretty negative experience. Again, I said, of course, there's people who would say that getting into a knife fight is a pretty negative experience.
Speaker 3: Well, it's certainly an enlightening one. And the reason is because we're confronted with our mortality at that point, we're confronted with it to the point that we abandon all identity. People don't realize all this, All concepts of self are gone except self preservation. And so you're really great fighters. Remember I teach this as martial art. Self preservation becomes the gold of the day, not I want to win or anything else. That goes along with how we view our actions. So we view your actions like win or lose. Well, there's some neutral that's the one aspect that people don't teach. And I can be neutral. It's like I didn't have to get in a night fight. Number one. People say what martial art I teach called ten sons or sin aspects? I gave you those first five, but the primary martial art teachers don't be there. And what that means is temporarily like, don't be there, don't don't get on the plane that's going to crash, don't get in the car that's going to wreck, don't welco in the store that's going to get robbed. You know, it's on and on. And what I'm saying is your conscious awareness as yourself an identity for self preservation, should prevent you. And we know that because most people live long lives, we'll call it. And what that meant is they were in some degree avoidant of reality and other people were engaging of that reality. And boy, that don't make you crazy.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that reminds me of some conversations that I frequently have with people, because you know, they say crazy stuff like well, I don't like meditation. I don't know how to do it. I don't think I can meditate, And it's like, well, how are you supposed to figure out who are what you are? If you don't want to do that, don't you go to sleep at any point?
Speaker 3: And yeah, it's a feedback and I call it a mirror. And when you first start meditation. The mirror is a long ways off. We'll put it that away. I really can't see myself. I teach a simple meditation. First of all, the purpose of meditations get to the end of it. No matter which one you do, you can find millions of them all over the place. And when you get to the end of it, you actually have a moment or two or three of being yourself theoretically in that blank space, the in between, the neutral. And I teach you you just sit on the floor at night in a dark room, and your sacred area of your lower back and the middle of your back and back of your head touch the wall. And it's very unnaturally I've said, very straight, and you close your eyes, and your hands and feet I don't care where they are. But the idea is that you would inhale deeply and then go out loud or whispering. I got up this morning, I did this. I went here, oh blah blah blah. I ate breakfast, and then you'll run out of breath. You had another deep breath, And I did this and saw these people and interacted, and people hated me, and I love somebody. And anyway you end up, you keep doing that breath, will you end up? And now I'm sitting in my bed. At that point, I say tell yourself the following, like me, Randy, I love you, Brandy. It's called a reciprocal meditation. And what that means is that I have gone through the process number one clearing my subconscious and number two acknowledging all the effort and actions and interactions I went through on a day. At the end of it, I want to kind of like have an expression of gratitude, like I thank you, I thank you for making it through the day. Now in that blank spot right after that, you may have a thought of going here or doing this or whatever. You don't need to, but now you can go to sleep. You have meditated, You have got to the end of it, and at the end of it, you experienced some concept of presence in the present moment. And at that point the mirror of consciousness should be present for you to look into. You should be able to see yourself, and you should be able to say, wow, that was an interesting day. But tomorrow I think I'm going to do this. And then don't go any farther than that. Just go to bed, because tomorrow'll wake up and we'll figure out what that one looks like. So there, that's a meditation anybody can start with and they get progressively worse. I did one for three years every night eleven thirty twelve thirty at night, and it's an hour long deep Mantra meditation. It's a horrible thing to do because it just forces you to abandon all your filters and all your experiences and memories about what life really is. You end up being yourself at the end of it. Now, most people in their life are trying to run away from being themselves as fast and hard as they can, and if they're not, they're blocking what interactions would advance themselves or expand our consciousness. That was another conversation with doctor Foever about how we go through life. We either expand our conscious and become more inclusive, are we contract it and put up filters and blocks and thereby limit ability to expand with reality. Because reality is pretty overwhelming for most people, they don't like it. So people say, why don't you teach reality? It's not a popular subject. Why don't you teach conscious? Oh my gosh, It's like I can find Joe Rogan podcast on every subject in the world. And I don't know that any of them are self improving in o words, the idea, just like the meditation, that's the way you can improve yourself. Well improves a bad word. You can be a better person. Know, you can expand your awareness of your own self. Now that becomes all spirituality or enlightenment and everything else. And if you're unable to do it in this lifetime, it's real simple. You'll die and experience it then and you didn't have to actually go through those hours of meditation. Another one of my bad jokes.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I was just about to say, don't please, don't go listen to Joe Rogan. Don't do that. Number one, then you're not listening to us. And then number two because what you said, there's nothing on there that's going to really help you. It's just conjecture most of his guests. Yeah, I don't think. I don't think he's knocking down your door to get you on there anytime.
Speaker 3: Oh no, Well, and and I'm not finding fault with it's how humans entertain yourself. And if you don't know how humans entertain yourself, go on the internet. Run and you know, if the carnationans get ten million hits and you get you know, thirty. It shows just basically where they're at. It has nothing to do with you, or they'll be the one. But as a statement of society, now that's a whole different game. Everything on the internet, you're non physically interactive. It is all dopamine neurochemistry. And you know that's what doom scrolling. I love doom scrolling. It makes me crazy because all we're doing is schooling, like next, next, next, next, and next until finally haha. That made me laugh. Dopamine rush right at that point you should quit instead. No, no, no, I can push that button again. I can swipe left or right or whatever that language is.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's very strange stuff, very strange stuff. It's all stuff that just actually, like you're saying, distracts us from any semblance of reality whatsoever. And I don't want to say that that's the problem with a lot of people, because maybe in this instance the problem is not the problem. It's people just looking for new ags because even if the Internet didn't exist, they'd still do it. They still try to find another way to avoid it. You know, so.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm old enough to remember before the Internet. Yeah, and how did you get dopamine Russians? Well, you worked, or you played, or you met other people. You went out and talked to people and dance and fought and all them things I did. And that was interactive reality. And I have another list here of like virtual reality, augmented reality, all of these others that they've introduced. And the answer is, yes, they are a reality that they're not this reality. Remember that deb eight. In a way, the neurochemical response may be identical, but it's uh, it's a small portion of the totality of what it means to actually meet somebody. And I use example of country and Western dancing. Country and Western dancing, especially the slow dances. You're pretty much yourself and aware where you are and who you are and who the other person is. There's there's not much hidden in your body language and you know language and uh, it's kind of like swimming in the ocean again. And now we take all that input out and make it all visual or auditory and and there's a lot lacking in it. It's like I said, I remember the prior to the Internet, the data densities of the language I use and the intensity of that information interaction, we're far greater. It seems to be somethingtisantrophy and people and nobody talks about a loss of certain skill sets being social. Remember, and if it's happening in relationships, then probably it's happening in emotions. Excuse me, are mental faculties? I mean it goes on on one all this representsive deviation from that point in the nineties where the Internet become available. So there's a significant point in human history because you don't need a good form theoretically, you don't need a perfectly formed brain in order to interpret reality because the programming, the software has taken over. And we know that that in computers we can replace the hardware, we can upgrade in video. But the companies that make the most money, or the software companies, the ones that are programming you. And here we go, well, I'm not programmed. Oh yeah, you watch TV, you go to movies, you read a book, you have certain religious or political preferences. You don't have those. You're just being programmed. And you're going, oh yeah, that's the one for me, all right. And so we go back to country and western and looking for love and all the wrong places. That's that's the language. Like I said, you learn all this in country and Western music. Who you just pay attention to what they're saying, and we don't accept it as a valid order of saints or gurus or whatever. But I'm telling you, George Jones can teach you a lot. And people are going, who what you know? This is stuff that we had to rely on. You know, have a a journey. I want to know what it is. Well, go ahead and put in I want to know what reality is, where consciousness is, and you'll draw a blank, and then I want you to show me. Yeah, well that's off the table. I ain't got a clue either. So instead, why don't we go get a drink? Why don't we dance? Dance being better? So, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: I mean, my favorite thing is these days is everybody's like, I'm not programmed because I've done all this stuff that has allowed me to escape from the matrix. And I'm like, okay, well, first of all, I can call it the matrix. Somebody told you that that's what it was.
Speaker 3: Right exactly. It's remember that non human intelligence, even the idea that we're intelligent, becomes suspects. People say all these things. I love the gurus and prundents, pundits and the experts and scientists and god lee, I don't care who you are, even me. I might be giving you a limited view, although if you gave me about six months, I could probably get you to a certain point, okay, where you could at least question reality or conscious in an effective manner, because all we're doing is learning about ourselves. Everybody goes what's your purpose in life? I'm telling you it's to learn about yourself, that's it. And your body was given to you. Your conscience was given to you to learn about it and forget about learn about the world. It's infinite. And of course now we go in the dream states and everything else, and it goes beyond infinity. But if you take your whole body, your whole life was given as a learning experience, and you're well on your way, because now you want to experiment with that degree. Okay, not to the point of addiction, by the way.
Speaker 2: So my opinion, right, So where do you stand on the narrative about a spiritual being having a human experience? What do you what do you think?
Speaker 3: Very popular? Okay, and here we go. What's a spiritual being. Okay, non corporeal entity. It doesn't have a body, a spiritual being that have a body. And then what's the rest of it again, I'll lease it when I think about this, oh human body, Well you skip that. And the reason I know that is because the practice I have comes out of what's called medical deacone therapy q I G O m G. And it's a set of exercises, meditations, and interactions where you develop the ability to be interactive with your own body. So the first lesson is to control your breath and here we go from there, control your eating and at least they're all physical reality. You control your blood pressure and your blood flow, and I mean on and on on. That's just first level because when you go behind it, then you are interacting with the actual program. Like why does your heart beat come on? Your human it's a lot. I can tell you. This area of the brain right or actually side, the third third air of the brain controls your heart rate. When you have heart problems, the doctor goes, you have heart problems, and in my case, I went no, the third hour of my brain apparently has a malfunctioning or has been hit one too many times with a baseball bat or something, and it's non functioning properly. So I know my heart is malfunctioning, but I want you to fix this so it can go back into status. And they don't want to deal with software. They can't deal with software. No doctor I've ever met, deals with software. They don't deal with the fact that any function of the body is operated by the brain hardware CPU unit that is, in turn operating on the basis of a software program. And then we go, well, where's the software program? What is that software program? And we go, ho, let's call it spirituality. It was like, and that doesn't make you laugh. I mean, okay, you had me right up until the end that it's like, oh my god, I got to quit that language now right. They don't know, I promise you if anybody knows, it's me. How's that for an ego statement? And people should ask me, right, They're not going to like the answer. But in the meantime, oh, man, let me sell you a course on spirituality. Hey, let me give you some assawanga, let me you know, let me give you some mushrooms or whatever. And it's just not true. So here we go. First and first martial arts awareness. That's it. You're starting to be aware of your body and how to how to make it function on why you want to. Most people can't, uh, I my metabolism why because I ate too much? So I can either gain weight or metabolism. Well, up in my metabolism seems like a more efficient way to deal with that, you see, And it just goes on and on and on and on. But once you go beyond those, you start interacting at a different level. And ultimately, like where I and my current studies is, can you work with your genes and your chromosomes in DNA? Because all they are is a template, a filter that energy flows through or doesn't. We said that genes expressed or it isn't. Well, the energy flowing through that is so minuscule that a thought can interfere with it, especially one that's been trained to think kind of like with one hundred percent of their consciousness. And that's where we get all the miracles that occur. I haven't been able to make water into wine, but I've made wine into water or before touch you can just tap it people and try that, because now you are truly interacted with your environment. If you can change yourself first, and then you can change your immediate environment. I call it approximate reality. So see, there's a big long learning process or learning curve just on the body. Let alone. Now I'm going to be a spiritual being. Oh my goodness, what's the other song? I want to take you there? I can't remember who the artist is. I remember all these odd lines. But nobody's going to take you to spirituality and nobody's going to take you to your body. But you can do both. And that requires member of actions and intent and all that other stuff. You might not I'd end up with a million dollars, but I guarantee you'll be healthier and able to navigate through a human lifetime with much more ease than those that don't. It's just that it requires you to applay yourself. It requires you dot some discipline and uh, and most people that's a no go. It's kind of like I made at eighteen. I know everything I know. I was there and I can go everywhere and do everything reality taught me different, but I still know I know everything. I haven't been able to replace them.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's a hall I know. See, I'm sure remember I can't go for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so that trigger statement. I mean, I have to compose myself to not laugh because once you delve into it, it's like, where the heck did you come up with that one? Right, I'm still trying to deal with who built the pyramids? You know, I got all ways to catch up with you.
Speaker 2: Right, So you mentioned the you know, the mushrooms thing or whatever. I mean, I really personally, this is my opinion. I don't think that psychedelics have a place in any of this. Say, it's just another distraction.
Speaker 3: Now. One of the things in my training we got to my teacher said, okay, you can have one beer a week, like no alcohol, right, and it is very interesting to have that beer became a goal like, oh I got to work all week and everything and do do all this other stuff, but man, on Friday, I can have a beer. That's insane. Okay, why you accepted the program or limitation. And then they said we could have one a month, and by the time you got to a month, you didn't care if you had one or not, okay, which is proper okay, And then you have one a year. And I did all this, I mean, we would follow these precepts to see what they meant, and one of my friends at the end of the year goes, hey, I've saved up twelve beers. Man, we can have a good time tonight. And I hadn't thought about that way. But the idea is that you go away from anything that would interfere in your ability to be yourself and experience reality as it's presented. Okay, that's the language, and once you go away from it, to engage reality in a drunken state. Not that I ever went to the Reo Palm Mall in Texas and got drunk and got in a fight, but that would probably be the outcome of all that. If all in other words, like I don't have to absent myself, And what happens if I absent myself by drink or drugs? I what tends to happen? I tend to get in a fight. Well, who's the fight with to begin with? You? It's all internal. So the primary thing that happens with all these subjects is that I study what's called internal martial arts. It's what I teach. It's the ability to go in and regulate your breadth, your blood pressure, your temperature. It just goes on and on and on and eventually you get to where you can interact with another person and then their organs and their energy flow and their software set which is their DNA and chromosomes and genes, and you can learn techniques to be able to reverse some of that and to the degree you are able to who and here's the other part of reality to agree they are able to participate in that new reality. One example, people win the lottery, all the money's gone in a year or two, and they're right back and being the way they were. They did not take the opportunity to expand themselves or improve themselves, to come out of that state that produced the consciousness that repeated itself. And we call that marriage. By the way, if you've been more than once, we be a big trouble on this one.
Speaker 2: Don't worry.
Speaker 3: I don't you talk bad about all that.
Speaker 2: I don't think we've said anything that's going to get.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I try to bring these conversations out because this is what in fact, you know, I'm not even in a position to say that this is what the world needs. People that are going to find my show need this is probably looking for and they don't even realize it.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, I think people should listen to this because everybody else has what I call a singularity of viewpoint and it's pretty locked down by the time you're eighteen. And to me, that's a disservice to you being you and you in this lifetime and your contribution to society or spirituality or whatever. In other words, you owe it to yourself to be the best you that exist. And I used to say, if God made you, I'm all for it. And we don't have to get into specific historical figures where maybe they shouldn't have existed, and we don't have to go to history and go to recent events. And there's a lot of people that think certain people shouldn't exist, which always thinks funny because recyprocal of that is you shouldn't exist. What if they had the same opinion about you? And once you do that, your eyes open up and go, I don't have opinion about anybody existing. I don't find fault, I don't go into judgment. They call it a high spiritual state. By the way, so doctor David Hawkins wrote a book I recommend people called Power Versus Force. David did the amazing thing. Remember I know everything. So the first lecture, there's about twenty something that was there, and I said, hey, David at the end of lecture, I already know all this, And of course he raises his eyebrows and I said, but I want to thank you for putting it into a format, into a set of calibrations, a set of numbers, to take it out of emotion. And for that I'm eternally thankful because I knew all this but couldn't relate it properly to people. So in doctor Hawkins's book on Truths, Let's see power versus Forced, he wrote fourteen of them. Five hundred is the level of love, under five hundred is intetellect, and spirituality occurs at seven eight hundred. Somewhere up in there. Human existence has its highest form on this planet, as sure as I can tell his joyfulness, because that apparently is a state we started, remember the two year olds. So when we understand that, to go beyond it, go live in a cave and yeah, you can kick yourself up six seven, eight, nine hundred, but you're going to be a pretty worthless individual as far as daily activities. Okay, so that's where we get all this, Like, oh, be in a cave, and meditate and be a that stable I mean vegetarian, and you reach enlightenment. Yeah, but you'll be pretty worthless for being a human. And then we idolize that and make them our gururus and avatars. And it's like I need a break, I need to go watch some Joe Rogan or somebody. And what I'm doing is distance myself from reality. So that's it. And then doing so I distance for myself and it's like, wait a minute, I like ice cream, I like swimming in the ocean. Those are experiences of you experiencing yourself. When you watch other people, it's you're experiencing them, and that's that deviation away from consciousness. So and it's fun. You can go round and round around, but don't get lost.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So just and for ships and giggles, as they say, what is your take on the UFO debacle? Is it happening? Is it not happening? Because again I see this as another attempt by certain groups of people to kind of hijack people's concepts, their you know, their perceptions of things, and disclosure is happening, and the aliens are coming. They're gonna change everything, and you're gonna make us happy, or it's the channelers. They're like, oh, I've just talked to twelve plea idiots today and say everything's gonna be all right. Or conspiracy. You know, the aliens are going to come and project it's gonna destroy us all and stuff like that. You know, what's what do you think about that?
Speaker 3: It's a good storyline. It's been around forever, right, it appears in history. It's a great storyline. And when you look at it and say the words like narrative and storyline and you're talking about a way to move people through their emotions, it's like UFOs, huh UFOs, Oh my god, we're all going to die. It's you go into that fierce state. Anybody that wants to know two things. Unidentified flying object. An unfind flying object indicates it has a physical reality that you could interact with. Okay, very important. If I landed it on the lawn of the White House. That's why I always say, are the National mall, I charge five dollars and people could come and look at it, and they could talk to the ADA and ask questions. Let's say, if they were in the last seventy years, eighty years that I know of there has never been one craft displayed in any public venue as a UFO. Okay, zero everybody that talks about it zero. I use example, I kiss Merily Monroe. Well, she was dead by the time I came along, So that's not exactly true. So the data density for the truth of what they're saying is like zero zero zero through the conscious, subconscious, unconscious, and a whole much more. Those are the breakdown in our mental faculties. Now, some brillant person came along ago. Let's call them. Let's see what do they call them? Now, observate what do they call them? Something? Uh, I'm telling verial phenomena? What are they? There's a I see the language so often unobserved a u AP unobserved aerial phenomena. Now, a phenomena is like a thought. There is no reality to it. There's no reality except some sort of like abstract data density that's so weak that it's the equivalent of saying I met Napoleon, you know, or something. There's no truth to it. So by changing the narrative from an actual object, now we can talk about all kinds of crap like aliens of whatever, and there's no reality to it. But nobody ever questions it. As an example, I wanted to print a T shirt that says bring back alien abductions. It's like, what's wrong with that? And the answer is, in all this mess, we have somehow abandoned alien abductions because now that aliens are friends, I should do a Budweiser commercial. You know, so you so you follow like UFO and UAP. So here here's how you might could educate yourself. Isaac Fastenall wrote a book, Childhood's In Read. It came out in the fifties or something. He wrote it in in the forties, which is when I was born, and it's like, it's going to tell you everything you need to know about it. Okay. The second thing, there's a book recently came out. I think it's called The Invisible Man, and I'm sure I'm not got that right. It's about T. Thompson Brown, and if you read that book, you're going to find the whole history of you FOS. Okay, I mean that's it. And then the extension of that occurred from UFOs to what do they call them alien reproduction vehicles? Well, that was a staple of science fiction in the seventies and I have a bad problem of a kind of infinite memory on all the science fiction books I've ever read, and I remember, I think it's an appropriate religion, And these stories have been around and then they get appropriated by different personalities and they show up on TV shows and people like, oh my god, you know all about aliens. Well, just put one in the middle of the National mall so we can all agree that's an alien. Now, if it's a unidentified aerial phenomenon, you can paint pictures and describe things with words all day long, that's not an alien. Yeah, you can describe all these ships and it's almost like a laser pointer going across the floor and the cat chasing it, and we go, wow, look how fast that moved. And then if you look at the physics, the actual mechanics of that, you find out that maybe there's been some liberties taken with whatever current state of physics we have. Now, that doesn't mean there's not more areas of physics. I did only theyated fifteen different physics. Quantum physicals is number four, so you imagine tens or physics is another one. I mean, there's all kinds of physics out there that we're operating on, and they're much more explanatory of quote unquote UFOs or saucers or whatever. Now, I saw stuff in the seventies when I thought some of the military basis, I worked on some those developments in craft. They just now admitting that they exist. That's fifty years. You don't think there's been progress. It's like the other thing curzes is like an iPhone. You buy an iPhone, I don't know fifteen sixteen. You don't think that iPhone twenty didn't already exist. Yeah, So if we take the lead time on it, it's like, it's not what you're seeing now, it's what exists. What we would say ten or twenty or thirty forty years out in the future, Well, it already exists. We just haven't caught up with it. We're just in iteration five and they're on iteration nineteen. And we could delineate all that and explain each level and how you get there. But T Thompson Brown talks about antigravity. The antigravs have been around forever. Us sitting in Alaska with a friend of mine, a scientist physicists, and we worked out that we could probably produce an anti gravity meaning gravity and negation device. Okay, it's not that hard. And if you read those two books, you start going, huh, this is something I could do in my garage. So you can see what the problem is. You didn't do the research. You didn't expand enough to get beyond our scientists and experts and all the crap you learned in high school, back to Paul Simon. So that's the whole story, folks.
Speaker 2: You know, Randy, I think we're going to have to do another episode. I'll pick another up, but I think that's where we're going to wrap it up for today. And yeah, thanks for being on the Bonus Authenticity Podcast. Can you tell everyone where they can find you?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I believe in interactive humanity. You can reach me at Interview Doctor with a k at me dot com. My phone number is two O two nine oh four nine five six. Oh all these people like don't want their phone number out there. Oh yeah, I want to. How do you learn? You learn from other people. So I like talking to people because I learned more. I'm on Facebook and all the YouTube and everything under my own name Randy Bidenheimer and uh under Energy Doctor and whatever else. I mean, there's a bunch of stuff out there. I have a lot more. O decided I'm going to start putting out some information on some of the stuff. I've been kind of holding back, but I feel comfortable now. So, uh, my favorite way of contact me is on zel. I promise you I'll respond immediately if I get a Z payment. It's amazing how many people avoid that one. So I work on people like humanity. That's what I would say about me. I think people say what I do. I say, I study here and practice humanology. It's the greatest subject that has ever invented. There's eight big examples on this planet, and I of all of them. How's that.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a good way to end it. Thanks for being on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, and I'd love to do another one. Come up with some more things talk about. I mean, that's the greatest fun in the world today. So I appreciate you, all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I appreciate you as well. Thanks for being on the Boneless Authenticity podcast.
Speaker 1: So you're listening to the Boundless Authenticity Podcast where we discuss everything related to the evolution of human consciousness. That's very leasy.
Speaker 4: You need to understand in the United States builds bunkers, which are US cities on your round every three months. Basically your dream into your self conscious It is your love and your insolition, your creativity and imagination unchanged from conscious cities and and locate.
Speaker 3: All of your large quote for your soul by how are conscious mus spectology, cultures of agarium.
Speaker 4: For your party. We live in a multi dimensional reality, whether it comes through esitary information in the spiritual realms, or the UFO people experiences, or mainstreams on the physics, and through Natum science, and now realizing that parallel dimensions probably exist, we're all spiritual means.
Speaker 3: We're all having these human experiences. We've heard that place over and over and over, but what does that really mean?
Speaker 2: You know, all of the questions of why we have these answers inside of our soul.
Speaker 4: We're ultimately studying the nature of what it is to be human, good and evil, our psychology, how we fitink, our health. That's why I love Bruce Lee's great quote All knowledge is ultimately self knowledge.