Speaker 1: Play some music there we go, okay.
Speaker 2: So stop it.
Speaker 1: No, no, you know why I'm like this because I had to do this all day on Friday. No no, no, no, no, no, no, no, don't no hating, no bad vibes. We're going to talk about as much as we can what happened on Friday when I went up to LA to tape my game show. I can't say anything what the outcome was, or I may lose whatever if I want anything, which I don't know until the episode airs, I can't say anything.
Speaker 3: I come back for her.
Speaker 2: To wait like six months to tell me that she owes me fifty bucks.
Speaker 1: But I just have to say that there were so many cool people that we met, and so many people like they fly in from different states. By the way, this is Laura Kane after Dark. I'm Laura Kane. I do have a co host.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Have you talked him today? Does he know that there's a show to night?
Speaker 1: He did text me about a half hour ago about something and so I thought he was on the way. So he does know there's a show?
Speaker 2: Well, he just tex was it? Did he texted something related to the show or just yes?
Speaker 1: So this is where Eric riumor sits, but that's okay, we're good. Producer Brian over there, Hello, Hi, So I thought it would be a service to everybody, says, tell you how you can get on a game show. Look, we are two hours, two and a half two fifteen, depends on what time you leave from LA from where they tape record all these game shows. And there's so many prizes to be won, and there are a bunch of different websites that you can use to apply where to go. And I will tell you my experience on prices right, and how I got on that because that was so long ago that I can actually talk about it now do what the hell?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Am I fired?
Speaker 1: What the actual hell? Here? Sit down, Welcome, Welcome to the show. Welcome to the show, the show. This is arking after dark here, pulling like towards you. Yeah, even Elvis. I know.
Speaker 3: I started to get my doctor Pepper like I usually do, and the what and the guy in front of me must have ordered seventy five bags of fucking food.
Speaker 1: Oh, stop with the right off the back this show.
Speaker 3: Because this is a family show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a family show, so you just had to have that doctor Pepper.
Speaker 2: Well, it gets me through well it not only do you, Brien, get me through, but that gets me through.
Speaker 1: That's your caffeine. Yes, Elvis relaxed, my baby, this is chaotic. I was explaining to Brian that, uh, they're my game show experience, which I can't talk about until it airs just in November. They do this ahead of time because you know, the fall season, that's when all the shows start again, and so that's when these things are going to air. I think my episode is going to air November fifth. I know, it seems like so much.
Speaker 3: That's so far away.
Speaker 1: So I can't say anything. Did I win? Did I lose? Did I get zoinked?
Speaker 3: But you were on.
Speaker 1: I was in the audience.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I can say that, Oh okay.
Speaker 1: I have a costume. It was fun and I was going to tell everybody how you guys can become a game show contestant. It's really easy and it's really fun and there's money to be made. I mean, it's just a bunch of luck. Really, like price is right, Let's make a deal, that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Rice is right is skill?
Speaker 1: Price is right is skill?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I guess the value stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what, they always jack up the value of those things, so so much Price is Right. Okay, when I was on Price Is Right, I was twenty five years old.
Speaker 2: And like a hundred years ago.
Speaker 1: I know, it was like eight million years ago. And yeah, there was one or two and we had to leave. I remember leaving San Diego four in the morning because we had to be it a studio city at like six am. And then we all wait in this big waiting room and then a like group by group, you go up in front of like three producers and they'll say they'll go down the line and they'll say, okay, you, what's your name, what do you do? What's a fun fact about you? So that's where you have to shine. That's where you have to like stand out, show your personality and say something that maybe they've never heard before.
Speaker 2: Right, So like when I said I did gay porn, Well no, I mean we just talked about this. We're a family show.
Speaker 3: Right, I've already screwed it up really bad, already.
Speaker 1: Interesting something that is like that the host. You got to think about, like the host interacting with you and oh I heard you were uh da da da da. Oh wow, you really need to think. But just put on the most energetic, excited face, you possibly can't, and here are some websites you can go to.
Speaker 2: Wait, so you got up there. The guy was like, he's like, tell me about yourself, and you're like, I used to be famous, but then I squandered it all.
Speaker 1: No, you know what, Okay, let me see, let me see if I can if I can talk about this. Okay, So they they we were in a room, all the people that were going to be in the audience, we were all in costume because it's let's make a deal, everybody's in costume. And they pulled groups of people aside, one at a time, and then when they pulled me aside, they said, okay, what do you do? And I said, well, I do a couple of different things. I'm a podcaster, I'm a radio DJ, I'm a news person. I do traffic reports and I do I'm in a helicopter and I do aerial photography. Okay, well, bingo, that one like.
Speaker 2: Hit like hard radio Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: I didn't even I did make that one. You know what, when you are there and when things are going down, like I don't even remember. I can't really talk about that the actual show because I don't want to blow anything, but it was a buller. I honestly do not remember what I said, how I reacted, what I did, but before I made sure that I was very energetic and excited and smiled and projected. And I knew how to use a microphone because they were having people practice using microphones, because you hand people on microphone like that, don't that are like teachers and stuff, And they'll be like, oh, hi, hey Wayne, what's up? And then they'll put the microphone down like by their side. It's like they just don't know how. So they were having us practice. They were having us practice using microphones and everything. So I'm like, okay, I've got anyway, So I wanted to give you a couple of websites in case you guys want to do this. It's really fun. I'll tell you this. It was a really fun day and we met some really great people and I got some phone numbers and I made some friends and it was really fun. And that's all I can say. But all right, worldwide dash casting dot com is where you can go for let's make a deal and prices. Right. I think now where I found it was on backstage dot com. Now, that's where I go to do all my horrible acting auditions. You know, they have voiceover stuff, they have roles in movies, roles in TV. They have you can narrate a book, you can voiceover, you know, a product, user generated content, this, this, that. There's so many jobs on backstage and you have to subscribe though it's like a monthly fee.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I remember.
Speaker 3: They have on jobs on backstage that involve like this like you were doing.
Speaker 1: I think those are the hidden job.
Speaker 3: Oh, those are the backdoor jobs.
Speaker 1: Anyway, that's how I got That's how I filled out my application. But you can also go to auditions free dot com. Okay, so there are a bunch of different websites just like Google, any game show that you are interested in and see because right now, I think now's the time they're taping them all because you know, the fall season is like the big premiere of all the things, so right now, get on it. So if you've ever wanted to be on a game show.
Speaker 3: I won't ever do it again.
Speaker 1: Now, why aren't you so sour? You know what I did? I asked him, and I was very My feelings were hurt.
Speaker 3: I said I had something going on that day.
Speaker 1: Okay, First, I said, first, really busy, they said to me. Producer said, you can bring a guest, but the guest has to wear a costume, and is not guaranteed that the guest is going to win anything or be on the show.
Speaker 3: Me in a costume was already a no.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to tell you the truth. So I thought, oh, Antonio, my roommate, he'll come with me. It'll be fine, that'll be easy. And then Antonio said, no, you should take Eric. It'll be great. I'm like, oh my god, I'm so stupid. Of course, Oh he'd love that. Here's how the phone call went, and I didn't get it. I did get why this was so okay? Ringing hello Eric, Oh my gosh, what are you doing on Friday, March twenty eighth, insturbating? Stop, that's your day off, your day off in a row. Will you come with me to LA and be like my guest? Or let's make a deal. We just have to put on a costume. It'll be super fun. We can talk about it on the podcast. It'll be great and you might actually win something.
Speaker 3: Oh I have plans.
Speaker 1: Okay, no he said this. He goes, oh, no, I know he's placating me, or he's kind of not condescending, but he's kind of When he calls me honey, he goes, oh honey, oh god, this is going to be fake. Whatever comes out of his mouth. He was, honey, I've had this appointment that I've been trying to get for so long and it's all that day and I can't change it. I go, but but but there's this thing that like we could do and it could be really super cool and oh my god, the.
Speaker 2: Type of appointment you have to get for like months and months a hair appointment.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, yeah, so he totally for a hair appointment, bailed on me. Now, now, please explain to me your sour disposition with regard to game shows.
Speaker 3: I hate them because I've never watched them. I went on the prices right, and it was the worst I would have rather had.
Speaker 2: I agree, are not interesting at all.
Speaker 1: They are so fun. You could win so much. I want a trip to Nice, France.
Speaker 2: On the prices, I know, but like I'd be taxed on it. It's a hasslet Game shows aren't fun to watch for me, except maybe once a while a family few, but that's only for Steve Harvey it people.
Speaker 1: Love game shows still. If they didn't, they wouldn't be around.
Speaker 2: No, yes, no.
Speaker 1: The people in our audience were all young, shut up, you don't know everything and ut and I just was like, I got I hurt my feelings be on TV or like beak like meet no way, Why are you so snotty? Why are you so stuck up about it?
Speaker 2: I'm with Eric on this one.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Brian.
Speaker 1: But did something happen to you that made you so?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I hated my experience on the Prices right. It was miserable.
Speaker 1: But what did they do to you? Because I had a great experience on the Prices Right.
Speaker 3: It was also the people I was with.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, here we go now, it's not the show's fault.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't like the show either, so the price is right. The set was the dumpiest thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Probably the no they make it look great on TV. It was the shoddiest looking set I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: I've been to the Prices right, I've won all the Prices right. It's smaller than you think it is, but it's not shoddy.
Speaker 3: It was shoddy and it was it was not in Studio City, so that it was in downtown l A at the CBS studios, and that set looked like it had been around for about four hundred years.
Speaker 2: I just don't think game shows are that interesting.
Speaker 3: The whole, the whole. They wouldn't let you eat. You were treated like a piece of crap.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Oh she's leaving new show. Oh you you were treating you're you're treated like a piece of crap. Yeah, you were. I I literally had to ask a security guard if he I had to. I said, if I give you money, would you go get me a bag of Eminem's out of a vending machine like? And he would don't even do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: I hated it.
Speaker 1: La.
Speaker 2: You've been on two game shows. I don't know if I exactly call you an expert.
Speaker 1: Now I'm looking for some sage.
Speaker 3: Why because what are you gonna sage me?
Speaker 2: Is this a bit worth it?
Speaker 1: You guys?
Speaker 2: Is it topic? That's not sage? She didn't even touch me. What's notes that?
Speaker 4: A roll?
Speaker 3: A toilet paper?
Speaker 1: Energy?
Speaker 2: Oh, Laura, I produce so much negative energy that crystal.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna work, right.
Speaker 2: I'm a I know, but I'm a black hole of negative energy.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm a delight.
Speaker 2: Well look.
Speaker 1: No negative energy.
Speaker 2: Pull your mic up?
Speaker 1: Please place?
Speaker 3: And who who watching? I would want to sit there? When when you could be at work with making money, or getting a chainsaw anima, or getting your teeth extracted or I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think our viewer demographic is the demographic that watches game shows.
Speaker 3: I would never go on another game show. The only let me let me say this. What's the one where they have family feud? That I might do?
Speaker 2: Family Feud's cool, But that's just because Steve Harvey's funny.
Speaker 3: That I might do that, I might get talked into nothing else.
Speaker 2: I would have done real fortune.
Speaker 3: And if I had to wear a costume, why don't you just point a gun at my head and blow my head off?
Speaker 1: There were some great costumes. I met some great people, and I'm not going to listen to you guys. I'm full of positivity, and I wish I could say more.
Speaker 3: I am you very very busy being negative. I barely have time.
Speaker 1: To be positive. We are not a negative show. We are a positive show. We're a happy show. We're a funny show where a show where people can escape their daily grind in their stresses. Let's not make them more depressed.
Speaker 3: Delight or not, Like, oh my god, anyway are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Game shows are just not that interesting.
Speaker 3: I don't find that. I find them like watching a tennis match with like, yeah, wait, real.
Speaker 2: Quick, have you ever watched like the game show channel?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Never?
Speaker 1: You know what, I love watching old school game shows.
Speaker 2: I like the dating game where they had that er that.
Speaker 4: Was cool, or that that was a documentary or there's a great one on right now called Gone Girl on Netflix with uh no, no, it's.
Speaker 1: A documentary came out today, Yes.
Speaker 3: About the prostitutes that were murdered in New York. Oh my god, is it creepy?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's wrap this up anyway. You guys, money is to go get it. Go get your car, go get your holder, get your money. Hold up, google it fill an application to tell me it's a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: This is like, if you can't make friends, just go to the casino. You'll you'll get your mind.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that at all. I'm just saying it's a fun little trip to do with a bunch of friends, and why the heck not you might just win.
Speaker 2: Sure, I can't argue with that.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so you don't want to do it, but other people might want.
Speaker 3: To do it.
Speaker 2: Great, good for them.
Speaker 3: Let me know how it works out.
Speaker 2: Your lipstick.
Speaker 3: Let me see your lipstick, Miss Kane.
Speaker 1: I might start crying, king, let me see.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, look, no, it's everywhere. You look like, oh wow, that just came here.
Speaker 2: It's fine. Jesus, what what happens? You get all worked up about game shows? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, let me see you now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just smeared me all over the better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's way better. Okay, you kind of looked.
Speaker 1: Can we move on to something and not be like mean or negative or anything like that. Can we just be happy and fun and funny?
Speaker 2: What also been that negative?
Speaker 1: By the way, our little show here? I googled what makes a video viral? Wow, we've gone viral. Okay with your damn gynecology.
Speaker 3: You're welcome there.
Speaker 1: We have for some absurd reason, that joke that Eric told about the deaf gone or what the blind gonecologist, the deaf whatever.
Speaker 3: No death he was reading slips.
Speaker 1: Oh you're right, Yeah, that got And it's getting more and more. Seven hundred at last count and fifty seven thousand views thirteen point five thousand shares, two point two thousand saves, like comments like you can't believe how did that video of all the videos we've ever produced, just like fling out into the universe, or.
Speaker 3: We gotta you don't give me enough credit for being the delight that if we want to be famous, we got act famous.
Speaker 2: Though we gotta be like.
Speaker 3: Where are my sunglasses?
Speaker 1: Real?
Speaker 3: This is like this is like, this is amazing to everybody that's done that.
Speaker 1: No, and it's it's people that that are non followers, Like this has gone out to people that don't know who we are. So that's why I'm getting so much hate. Like people think I'm a wet blanket because I hate jokes. People think I've been laid in five years.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 3: Oh maybe we should say maybe Brian and I should save you.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's great. I love that people are like that are talking about it, and I love that like that it's going out. I don't know how it happened, but it's just kind of fun to watch it really is.
Speaker 3: I can't believe of all the things you guys, everybody that watches all the.
Speaker 1: Five years, that's the thing that made his like go.
Speaker 3: I told you, I'm like, I'm like a little smoldering fire and then when I just explode, watch out.
Speaker 1: And Brian, we need to have a discussion. We're going to have it on.
Speaker 2: The show about what Oh boy.
Speaker 1: Before we get into are you gonna talk about Wendy Williams in your double d I.
Speaker 3: I just looked like what happened to her?
Speaker 1: Just about what's going on with her? Like oh yeah, okay, and okay, oh.
Speaker 3: I got a lot of stuff your your your little boyfriend isn't very nice.
Speaker 1: Which one of my boys machine and Kelly is not one of my boys. Justin Bieber is Oh, he's.
Speaker 2: Also losing I know you always date the crazies, Justin Bieber brim Yes.
Speaker 1: And I want you to listen to me with open with an open mind.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately I've already lost interest.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no no, don't don't mask with humor.
Speaker 2: I'm not masking.
Speaker 1: Yeah you are. You're you're uncomfortable because I'm putting you on the spot.
Speaker 2: I'm not uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: I'm putting you on the spot.
Speaker 2: And tell me I'm uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: You're you're saying things that make.
Speaker 3: You Okay, I'm starting to peel a little bit, starting to get very My crotch is starting to get moist, My back is starting to get moist. Start the sweat. Our mom and side gonna fight.
Speaker 1: No, oh no, no, not at all. I just want to explain, get very nervous, and I want you to not say anything for a minute. Okay, These people who listen and watch our podcast and enjoy our podcasts, and uh, thank you for and are they are part of our family. Now, I know you don't. You probably don't get that, and I understand why, because you haven't been around long enough. You haven't been in the industry that I've been in, where we have created a family of listeners like we are a family, that we are a family.
Speaker 3: I need to just hold this for a sec. I'm sorry to get very.
Speaker 1: Nervous, and I want you to recognize, Brian, that it sounds foreign to you, and I can understand why because it's just a weird concept, like how could strangers be family? Oh God, but I'm all of these people who are watching on Instagram, people who are watching on YouTube, people who are listening, people who follow us. They are part of this podcast family and we are grateful for them and I consider them family, okay, And I want you to not diss that.
Speaker 2: Okay, should I respond No.
Speaker 1: I just want you to say, I understand. You don't understand that. Well, what you don't understand is the depth of the connection I have made with my listeners over the years, through various things. It's a big deal. It is, it is. It is a family vibe. And I don't want you to disregard that. I want you to to think about it and to accept it.
Speaker 3: I thought that, I say, oh God, I'm literally ready to put my pouts right.
Speaker 1: Please, I love these people. I love everybody who is listening right now online. Okay, I love I can't see, but I love just NaN's life. I love Bridget Celentino. God, I love oh my gosh, she's all right, Okay, I love her.
Speaker 2: Let me just let me just say something quickly.
Speaker 3: Please don't please don't please don't please, don't just say you love everybody that they're please. I'm really gonna poop. I'm very nervous.
Speaker 1: A lot of people, yes, are people who used to listen to Jeff and Jared, and I am grateful that they have followed us into this foray, you know. And I love that they listen because of me, because of their I don't think you'll ever understand if you'll love her understand. I understand what an incredible bond we have with the people that that listen to and they're very protective of us, and they really are great people. They are so high kind and they are so good and they are family. So Brian, I want you to accept the fact that people who listen to this podcast are part of our.
Speaker 2: Family, maybe part of yours, and that's okay.
Speaker 1: Oh god, oh wait, don't don't. Don't distance yourself from that.
Speaker 2: I'm not disrespecting to say I don't know, I don't know. I need to go where I can stretch out put my am grateful to all of our listeners for listening. I'm glad they shared this with us. I am glad you consider them family.
Speaker 1: And I think that you need to be a little lessually negative sounding when you talk about our listeners because they are our podcast family. Just accept it and don't say they're not family. We don't know them. We do know them, we know them very well.
Speaker 2: Oh god, all right, I'll just leave, I'll let just Okay, why are we having this conversation.
Speaker 1: Because I because I'm I'm I was upset, Okay, I was upset. I think we have said that the other day.
Speaker 2: Well, I apologize to that. I think we have different philosophies on this. That's okay, I, Julie.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you might understand eventually.
Speaker 2: I think no, because I think we look at it differently. You're also you're very sentimental.
Speaker 1: I actually am very grateful for people I didn't say you weren't, and I consider them family because they give us, they give us stuff, I mean, they they they they.
Speaker 2: Hello, what do you want from me, Laura?
Speaker 1: I just want you to have it more open mind and a more open heart. Realize that the people that listen to this show, they're not like Randos.
Speaker 2: I didn't say they were Randos.
Speaker 1: There are part of our pod cast family.
Speaker 2: It's true, okay, and yes they are.
Speaker 1: Yes, we appreciate all of them, and I love Oh.
Speaker 2: I do appreciate that. I have said that so many times.
Speaker 1: You don't have to say you love all of them, because I know that's difficult for you. I love every single one of them.
Speaker 2: What if some of them have murdered people, Hey, we still love them like they're our own whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 1: They may have had, they have their you know reasons.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, there's no murders.
Speaker 1: There's no murders.
Speaker 3: Hey, we've all thought about punching somebody in the face at one time or not.
Speaker 1: We all have our issues that segment, Laura, We all have our issues. I just wanted to get that out in the open.
Speaker 3: Well, since since you're both my family and our family is watching, I have some news.
Speaker 1: You have some like big news to share with all our podcast family and our little family. Here are you pregnant?
Speaker 2: Congratulations? Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet?
Speaker 1: Is it something big like that?
Speaker 3: Well? I don't think, first of all, I could never be pregnant, nor would I ever want.
Speaker 2: Just let him say it. You're making it worse what I am moving to New York? Wait?
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, what reason.
Speaker 3: I got offered a radio show?
Speaker 1: Oh all right, it's a joke on what station?
Speaker 3: Well that's not quite clear yet, but I did accept the who reached out to you one of the station heads who saw the.
Speaker 1: Video, the gynecologist video, April fool.
Speaker 3: I can't I knew, no, I can't do it. I was like, I was, why do you ask me so many nosy questions because.
Speaker 1: I'm a because I'm a currie. Okay, you know what I tried to do to you for fools Day because I know it's coming, it's Tuesday. God, I tried. I was looking up jokes because I really wanted to pull a prank on you, but I had very little time. There's a joke walk in the door in the person like slams in the strand wrap. I tried to do that. I tried to set that up and Brian's like, that's not going to work. He's going to see it. I'm like, I was gonna I was gonna video it and it's gonna be super funny. And then I was going to serve you guys brownies and bring them out and they were actually going to be brown letter ease brown and what ease I was going to have. I was going to have a thing, but I didn't have time to put that together.
Speaker 4: That sounds awfully time consuming, I know, But anyway, April Fool's Day is very important to me because my dad and I that was our day.
Speaker 1: We would try to fool each other. We would try to pull one on each other every single year and I've I've been in jail, I've been pregnant, I've been arrested, I've been There are things that I that I have said to him, like that April fool, Sorry, dad, April fool.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I used to play the meanest jokes on my mom, like what and it wouldn't even have to be April Fool's Day. So, like on Halloween one year, and my dad had passed, but I thought, hey, it's going to keep her on her toes, right, So on Halloween, I went to her house and I put on like a big long coat, and I had some dress shoes from work, and because I had gone to the gym or something and I had my dress shoes. So I got on my knees and put my shoes on my knees, had a big long trench coat, and I'd brought some sort of a mask or something with a hat, and I had like my gym bag. And I knocked on the door, and you know, my mom looked out the window and I'm all trigg or treat and my mom opens the door and it was just a mess. It was like dress shoes and like this long coat and it didn't I didn't look like anything, and I don't remember what the mask was. And my mom goes, oh, what are you supposed to be? And I go, just give me a candy, bitch, And she slams the door, and immediately my cell phone rings and she calls me and she's like, Eric, oh my god, this little brat just called me a bitch. And I'm like, oh my god, and I'm laughing.
Speaker 1: And she didn't yet.
Speaker 3: No, she had no idea. And I used to do that stuff all the time. Oh my god, you know. And then I'm like, well, you should go say something to him, like I'll stay on the phone with you. And I'm literally she opens the door and I'm literally on the phone and she goes, that's a horrible thing to say. Where are your parents? I was like, who cares?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, do you like like pranks?
Speaker 3: Love pranks?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh see, if I had time, I wouldn't come up with so.
Speaker 3: I love pranks. It's too bad, my stupid April Fool's joke was such a bust.
Speaker 2: I thought there was a joke coming in there. Now he's waiting for a punchline.
Speaker 1: Since I was aware of April Fool, I was, I was kind I was like forty believing it sixty percent thinking it was.
Speaker 2: April Fool radio show. I was like yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, if this this bitch over here gets contacted by some like agent before I do.
Speaker 3: That's why I thought you'd get to happen. So I thought you'd get super.
Speaker 1: Bad, We're gonna have problems.
Speaker 3: And then she's like, oh, well who called you? And I was like, oh shit, I didn't think it would go that far. I thought you just burst into terrorsn't details.
Speaker 2: I guess Eric has a bigger podcast family than we do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Nancy Drew, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Question guys, you guys, all right, so we okay, do we want to go into double D or do we want to go into what thing became a thing first? A little game?
Speaker 3: We can do that, okay.
Speaker 1: Scarlett Johansen or the Simpsons Simpsons became a thing first?
Speaker 3: Simpsons?
Speaker 1: Scarlet Johansson or the Simpsons.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say Scarlett Johansson.
Speaker 1: I know she was a child actress, Ingo nineteen eighty four, Simpsons nineteen eighty nine. What became a thing first? Amazon? Or the Titanic movie?
Speaker 3: Titanic?
Speaker 2: Alright? Amazon, Bingos Amazon, Mechanic was ninety nine, wasn't it?
Speaker 1: Ninety seven?
Speaker 2: Ninety seven?
Speaker 3: Amazon was before Titanic.
Speaker 2: Amazon was a book store first, nineteen ninety four, book retailer? Oh right?
Speaker 1: What thing became a thing? First? DVDs or Ariana Grande DVDs?
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna say, are you on the Grande?
Speaker 1: You got it? Nineteen ninety three? DVDs? Nineteen ninety six?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: What became a thing? First? eBay or the Matrix?
Speaker 2: Oh, the Matrix was ninety nine. The ninety eight eBay was I'm gonna say, eBay, you're right.
Speaker 1: Nineteen ninety five. What became a thing before a thing? YouTube? Or Tesla?
Speaker 2: Actually I think tesl YouTube was like five.
Speaker 1: How do you know these days there's no thing?
Speaker 2: But Tesla started way before Elon ever picked it up.
Speaker 3: It did.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say, Tesla.
Speaker 1: You're right.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and three, look at you, little brainiac.
Speaker 1: What thing came first? Prius or MySpace?
Speaker 3: My Space?
Speaker 2: My Space, So the Prius didn't start out as the Prius. It was a different car. First, say MySpace.
Speaker 1: Prius nineteen ninety seven, MySpace two thousand and three. What thing became a thing? First? Star Wars or Beyonce?
Speaker 3: Uh, Star Wars?
Speaker 2: How old is Beyonce?
Speaker 3: Star Wars was nineteen seventy seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna say Beyonce.
Speaker 1: Star Wars Beyonce nineteen eighty one.
Speaker 2: Beyonce is that young? I thought she was like old old.
Speaker 1: No, she's she's young.
Speaker 2: I thought she was like mid late forties.
Speaker 1: No. Reddit or Blu Rays, red blue Rays? It's close. What do you say?
Speaker 2: I said, Reddit?
Speaker 1: You're right, Reddit two thousand and five, Blue Rays two thousand and six. Oh, Snapchat or Vine?
Speaker 2: Fine? Fine?
Speaker 1: Snapchat? Oh really twenty eleven. Vine came around in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: What thing became a thing? First? Taylor Swift or South Park Taylor Swift?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: South Park Taylor Swift?
Speaker 2: Yeah, south Park's not that old.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift nineteen eighty nine, South Park nineteen ninety seven. When they were born, when they became a thing?
Speaker 2: No, that's born. She was born in eighty nine.
Speaker 1: KFC or Subway.
Speaker 2: Oh KFC, I don't say CAFC. I bet that's super old.
Speaker 1: You are correct nineteen fifty two. Yep, And Subway came around in nineteen sixty five. Okay. The Oprah Winfrey Show or the Ellen Show.
Speaker 2: It's gotta be Oprah, right for sure?
Speaker 1: Facebook? Or Billie Eilish Facebook.
Speaker 2: Now Billie Eilish. Actually wait, no, Billy Elish was like really young. I'm still gonna say Billie Eilish.
Speaker 1: Billie Eilish became a thing first in two thousand and one because she was born Facebook. Yeah, this is just the thing. It's just a fun thing, just going.
Speaker 2: No wonder, it's when they're born.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I thought it meant when they got successful.
Speaker 1: Whatever. All right, let's do your double D. Let's bring on the music double D time. I want to hear all the gossip and juice, all the gossip and juice. Oh and a special correspondent.
Speaker 3: Oh Loracane. Yes, Lourcane is the special correspondent from Hollywood. Yeah, she's gonna like this straight from the game show.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: So, Richard Chamberlain Chamberlain from Shogun died at ninety Richard Chamberlain.
Speaker 1: And is he the guy that did Fun to See Island?
Speaker 3: No, that was.
Speaker 1: Chin.
Speaker 3: That was Ricardo Montalban.
Speaker 1: Okay, what else he was in?
Speaker 3: Like The Thornbirds. He came out as gay really late in life and he had a same partner for years. Yeah, he just died complications following a stroke. Oh okay, I'm so over this story already.
Speaker 1: The hell baby has been born and.
Speaker 3: It's just yes, and he called it his miracle seed or something like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Wait what, machine Gun Kelly and Megan Fox had a baby. They're no longer together?
Speaker 2: Oh really? Yeah.
Speaker 3: He apparently allegedly cheated on her and they were on vacation and she found out. So they're no longer together now. Her ex husband, Brian Austin Green has gotten into the mix and called machine Gun Kelly out, and machine Gun Kelly has responded. And this is all via social media. Of course. I feel like a bunch of third traps.
Speaker 2: I feel like Megan Fox and like her personal life is actually really really normal, like shockingly normal.
Speaker 3: Yeah for being as hot as she is. I mean she is. She is smoking. If there was anybody I would jump the fence for, it's probably her.
Speaker 1: Do we know the name of the baby.
Speaker 3: No, the baby's name has not. It's a it's a little.
Speaker 2: Girl, semi matic.
Speaker 1: I can't hear it.
Speaker 3: It's probably gonna be miracle seed or something whatever they called it. Gross. But yeah, I'm done with the story already. And then, uh, I watched a show the other night. Oh, and then I got to talk about Wendy Williams. Yes, I'll talk about her first, Okay, No, I'll talk about the show first. On Hulu. They've been advertising it like it is the next best thing since Baked Bread. Written by the people who did Will and Grace. It's called mid Century Modern. It's with Matt Boehmer, Nathan Lane, and then I forget who the other actor is. Linda Lavin is in it. She played Alice and she's this was her the last show she ever did before she passed away recently.
Speaker 1: I think I saw that and then passed on it.
Speaker 3: It's a good thing you passed.
Speaker 1: Really, it was awful, really.
Speaker 3: Like the can laughter that the stereot like. Of course, here's the The premise is it's supposed to be like a gay version of The Golden Girls. But I mean, The Golden Girls was about the gayest show on television at the time. Every stereotype of a gay person that you can imagine is done. Like Matt Bomer is a flight attendant and he was Morimon and he came out late and He's as dumb as a box of rocks. It is so stupid. The writing is horrible, like it's so contrived and dumb, dumb, dumb, pass on it. It was terrible, and I gave it a chance. I watched the first episode and I was like, this is so dumb, and I'm like, Okay, I'll watch another one, and I'll watch another one, and it never got better.
Speaker 1: Sunday nights are on fire for me because there are three shows that I live. The White Lotus, Oh my god, the finale is next Sunday, already, the finale, I believe it. It is the best one yet. I think the Thailand one it is just all sorts of like cool and creep What do you think that's creepy? I love it? And then Yellow Jackets, Oh are you up to speed?
Speaker 3: Almost I'm one episode behind. Oh I can't even. I think this is the best season.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is, because we're getting somewhere. Yeah, oh my god, it's so so good and creepy. And then of course Ninety Day Fiance. I always watched that. I always watched that, and then we always talked about Severance.
Speaker 3: Okay Williams, Wendy.
Speaker 1: Williams yes, So.
Speaker 3: She called into the View and prior to her calling in, she was seen photographers caught her. She's in like an assisted living community.
Speaker 1: Against her like, it's kind of kind of a conservatory.
Speaker 3: Almost like a Britney Spears thing where someone controlling her finances. She got the allegedly got out of her room and went to a floor where they have a bar and was ordering drinks and stuff like that, and then called and was kind of out of her mind. But then she called into a radio show I think in New York and was completely lucid, sounded totally normal, And then she called into the View with her conservator or her lawyer, or maybe it was her lawyer.
Speaker 1: She just hired a new lawyer because she she had been diagnosed with alcohol induced dementia and then they stuck her in this facility and she is something with.
Speaker 3: The son too, yes, something with the son.
Speaker 1: So she has this new legal team, and the new legal team is saying, wait, this is not right. She deserves to be like living like a normal human being. You know, she is this, she's that. So she's fighting to be free. Yeah, it's kind of like a Britney Spears thing in a in a different way, but sort of. I just hope that she's okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you see the new Britney Spears.
Speaker 2: Video that came out?
Speaker 1: No what video?
Speaker 3: She's in a red thong and red like lacey bra with like a black lacy teddy over it, like doing her thing, spinning around in those brown pumps and Okay, I I do not understand this at all.
Speaker 1: We need to say a prayer for Britney Spears and for Justin Bieber. They're suffering right now. I feel like Justin Bieber is like hurting.
Speaker 2: I think he did something. I think it's guilt.
Speaker 1: I think you mean with.
Speaker 2: P Diddy, Yeah, I don't think you spiral for no reason. No spiral for no reason.
Speaker 1: He was so young. I think maybe he just witnessed things.
Speaker 2: Why but now he's spiraling.
Speaker 1: He was very sensitive anyway.
Speaker 2: Well, you know why is it all of a sudden now becoming an is because.
Speaker 3: There can be if your body undergoes uh like, who knows what could have happened? I mean allegedly, who knows. Your body can just shut that off and something can trigger it and it can.
Speaker 2: Kind of I mean, yeah, to a degree, but I just feel like, I mean obviously. I know it's a recent because pddy guy arrested everything, but I feel like that's something that we would have seen before. Like it's not like, oh, it never bothered him until p did.
Speaker 3: I have to remember what you only see a glimpse of their life, true, So what he's like behind he could have been a hot mess and just was able to kind of keep it under wraps when he was performing or doing a show or whatever, And now that it's so close to the forefront and so close to home, it could be something where he's just completely spiraling and unraveling.
Speaker 2: My So, my guess or I don't want to say guess, I think it's slightly more likely he probably was involved, and not just because of his behavior pattern, but just because I feel like it's hard to stay clean in Hollywood. My guess is that he is. He's somewhat involved, and he's probably dealing with, you know, guilt or fear that there the Feds are gonna come after him because the nets closing or whatever. I hope not, but that seems slightly more likely than.
Speaker 3: Did you hear I think this was the last week. Now there's the whole thing with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, and she's going for full custody of the kids because he allowed what's the daughter's name, North Northwest to appear on a song with allegedly him and P Didy And when she found out she lost her ship.
Speaker 2: Well, that was that recently or a long time?
Speaker 3: I was, no, this was fairly recent, I believe.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like, did Kanye know?
Speaker 3: I mean all the I believe that allegedly this was after all the well came to be he was in jail. You know, is he is p did he? Is he still in jail?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It isn't He's in custody.
Speaker 3: Okay, so then it must have been before he went to jail, but it just came out.
Speaker 2: Now I don't know what Kanye knew.
Speaker 1: So I feel kind of you know, and this is going to be like, why do you feel sorry for Kim Kardashian. Well, because unfortunately she chose to a partner who turned maybe a little bipolar. Who knows what's going on with Kanye, But now she had kids with him, unfortunately. I mean they're beautiful children. Yes, they're in the world great, but now she he will always be in her circle. And that's really really hard.
Speaker 2: He's always been crazy though, really hard for her. Yeah, I'm sure it is, but he's always been crazy. Like this isn't quite out of left field, but the whole.
Speaker 1: Nazi stuff and that was out a line, and then calling Beyonce's kids like.
Speaker 2: Did you hear that thing?
Speaker 1: Did you hear what he did about Beyonce's kids. He was saying, Oh, they hide Beyonce's kids because the twins because they are.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I did hear that?
Speaker 1: And he like tweeted that outing done. They're gonna like they are beside themselves. Beyonce and jay Z either gonna like they don't know what they're gonna do. I don't probably assume I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, but I also think it would be very difficult to parent with somebody like that, you know, especially when you're both so unbelievably famous and unbelievably wealthy, and you know, I know, he said some horrible things and I'm sure she and the kids and the rest of that family probably suffer the backlash just being associated with him. Yeah, through her marriage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's always been crazy. Oh yeah, this isn't I mean, this is this is definitely extreme but it's not like he's ever been He's always said controversial stuff. Yeah, so, I mean he said he has said some pretty how the pocket unhinged things before, So this isn't like the most shocking thing, right.
Speaker 1: So, you know, as a woman who found herself attracted to a man who had not Kanye, he didn't go as far as Kanye in the depths and the meanness and the racism and the awful stuff he said, but he had some issues. And it's really really hard when you when you feel like you you love somebody and you kind of love that about them because they're different and they're interesting and they're unusual and they have a kind of initiacy take on life, so you almost sort of fall for that.
Speaker 3: But then as they get older.
Speaker 1: It gets and then it just gets so and then you're like, oh my god, what did I do? But I I don't know. I feel like I can relate to her a little bit.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I mean. I don't think you can relate to Kim Kay. Sorry, nobody can.
Speaker 1: I know. But she's she must be going through it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm sure she's in the rough spot. I'd still rather beat her than anybody else, so or then you know, she still got a great life.
Speaker 1: So mm hmmm, DAESHI though, I mean she's got all the money in the world.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's got endless options. Yeah, you know, don't.
Speaker 3: God, that is just really annoying me.
Speaker 2: She did she knew who Kanye was when she married him, obviously not this crazy. But he was always crazy. I mean literally they I remember the video of him and Mike Myers. I think they were doing a nine to eleven memorial like fundraiser, like live on TV, and it's about the victims. And he got up there and he said, George Bush doesn't care about Yeah, that's right, like the most out of pocket thing ever, like.
Speaker 3: Well, even even presidents were weighing in and going, what And he's always been crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was always a risk. But anyway, I shouldn't marry kids. Those kids. We got to think about the kids.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they're victims now, I believe, if I'm not mistaken, we have a correspondent directly hot from La Hot from a sound stage in Hollywood. Yeah, yes, I think Laura Kane is got a didn't you say you were going to be a correspondent, Yeah, yeah, Okay, let me try that again.
Speaker 1: I'm so into what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Let me try that again. Hot from Hollywood on a sound stage. Okay, correspondent locane.
Speaker 1: Now this is what the internet is for. There's a thread on Reddit where people are describing their last fart using a movie title.
Speaker 2: Okay, this will be the last time Laura's allowed this.
Speaker 1: Great Now using a movie title, name your last part. I'll give you some examples.
Speaker 3: Okay, And while you're doing that, I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Fart.
Speaker 3: No, I'm going to think of It's only a movie titled, not a TV show.
Speaker 1: Movies. Okay, here's one. There will be blood, don't breathe. How to Lose a guy in ten Days? Back Draft? Oh God, blazing saddles, fast and furious. Something wicked? This way comes days of thunder, a mighty wind, some like it hot wicked, extremely loud and incredibly close.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good.
Speaker 1: And finally, oh pitch perfect mm hmmm, and everything everywhere all at once. That was like the top one.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: To describe mine would be Titanic.
Speaker 2: That's not all right, Yeah that's not Oh fine, Why is she like super bad or something super bad?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a good one. Too, super bad, super bad, super bad.
Speaker 2: All right, last ten going Paris.
Speaker 1: Next episode, we have a game called have you ever the Have you ever gained?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, and.
Speaker 1: I want to know have you ever done that? We've done a couple of We've done this before and it always leads to great stories. And I'm going to take out of the Trivia Trivial Pursuit Box Genius Edition. I'm just gonna lift out a bunch of cards and I'm gonna put Brian produced Brian to the test because he claims he is a trivia.
Speaker 3: This is going to be pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, in my noggin, yeah, he thinks he's the.
Speaker 3: You know, he's a smarty Yeah.
Speaker 1: We'll see. I'm just gonna start reading some things and see how much you.
Speaker 2: Know she's being negative now, Nancy.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm never negative. I'm always positive and full of love and gratefulness.
Speaker 2: It's awful.
Speaker 1: Stop it, stop it right now. Okay, So that's coming up. Thank you guys so much for listening. You are family. I love you so much.
Speaker 3: You are I love you. I love you guys. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: And Brian and his thank you for listening.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: And on Thursday show. Wait till I tell you what happened with my cell phone? This better be good, I bet wait prediction he dropped in the toilet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just gonna say the same thing.
Speaker 2: You threw it dropped in the sink?
Speaker 1: Does someone take it?
Speaker 3: It's even better?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: It somehow?
Speaker 1: What happened to Eric's cellphone? Coming up on Thursday? All right, you guys, love you so much and love your podcast.
Speaker 3: Love your podcast.
Speaker 1: I love you, my sweet babies, so so so much.
Speaker 3: Bye bye,