Speaker 1: This is a podcast from Wry Kelly.
Speaker 2: Let's have some fun on a Wednesday. Congratulations to you. You have crested the peak of the week.
Speaker 3: It is hupday. We're over halfway done in man, oh man. Do we have quite a few things to talk about tonight. And we're gonna weave back and forth and we're gonna merge stories together, and we're gonna laugh and we're gonna cry, and we're gonna complain about the corporate world, which is hilarious. We'll do some emails. We'll talk about Trump dunking on the South African president right in his stupid face. We'll talk about what's going on with the judiciary, the GOP developing guts, all that Andrew Cuomo will not go away, and so much more coming up on the world famous Jesse Kelly s. But did you know that you should never own a leopard as a pet? Did you know that you should never own a leopard or a tiger or a lion or anything like that? Did you know that this is I'm going somewhere with this. You just got to stay with me. Why, well, have you ever seen a video of a lion attacking a zoo keeper? Something like that, a lion attacking someone at the circus. See you've seen it, probably, but let's set that aside. Maybe you can justify the zoo keeper or the circus guy. Hey, he's whipping me, he's making me do things. But did you know that there are countless warnings against owning a big cat, a big predator cat, because these animals, no matter how you've raised them, no matter how much they snuggle with you, love you, no matter how many times you've fed them. They're around the kids. They have a long recorded history of snapping, well we call it snapping, but attacking you one day and killing you. I remember, I forget if it was a man or a woman had a leopard and it was like twelve years old. It was really raised. It from a tiny little leopard baby. I don't know what you call those, a kid of a cub, whatever it was, and one day turned her back. The leopard pounced dead gone. Why did the leopard do that? There are things inside of people and animals that can change things. You can adjust things, you can move around things. Some things are easy. Some things are not easy. But even things you think maybe way deep inside of you that you can't change.
Speaker 4: Maybe you can.
Speaker 3: Some things you definitely can. Me if I ever wanted to become a good eater, become a good eater, I just don't have any desire to do so. Eat green beans instead of cheese. That sounds awful. No, I'm out, But with a long enough effort could probably do it. But then there are things, through social conditioning, through our upbringing, there are things that become so woven into us that that they are us now that you can't get those things out. When you own a leopard, you can love it and snug it with it, and feed it and take it to the beach and have a lovely time. But in the end, it's inside of that leopard to hunt, to hunt prey, specifically pray that turns its back, And no matter how many snuggles you give mister kitty, he's still a leopard in the end. There are there are things we have to acknowledge about evil people on this place in it, both in our country and outside of this country. There are uncomfortable conversations we have to have about who is salvageable, who is worth the effort, and who simply should be defeated. You see, Trump today is all over the news and I'll play you a bunch of cuts of it. We'll talk about South Africa and what he did with the South African president. But you're aware of what's happening in South Africa, as we've talked about it before. Not that I think you care a great deal about South Africa. I don't think you're cheering for it, but I don't think you care. I don't generally care that much just because it's a foreign country, and you know, I don't really care about foreign countries. But white people are now a minority in South Africa. They are generally the ones who own and work the farms of South Africa. The South African government is not only communists, they're race communists. It's run by racist black people, and they have made it policy now to take these farms from South Africans. Not only have they made it policy to take these farms, you see, they use stochastic terrorism that Sami. Our politicians use stochastic terrorism. They will get up in front of mass amounts of people and they'll call for the killing of the farmers. And guess what. The animals over there operate just like the animals do here. You give them enough encouragement, with enough stimulus, they will go out there and they will rape and they will murder. And it is a horrific, horrific thing happens all the time. Trump called him out today to his face, well, why.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't you arrest that man?
Speaker 1: That man said kill the white farmers, kill the white farmers, and then he danced, and he's dancing, dancing and has killed the white farmers. I think, I'm not sure, but I think if somebody got up in Parliament and sort of saying kill a certain group of people, that he would be and he would be arrested very quickly. That man is going all over South Africa. And that's not a small party. That was a stadium that holds one hundred thousand people and I hardly saw an emptyc that's a lot of people. That's a lot of representation. And those crosses. We have dead white people, dead.
Speaker 4: White farmers mostly. And you take a look at Australia.
Speaker 1: They're being inundated and whipping inundated with people.
Speaker 4: That want to get out.
Speaker 3: He said, born, you said that, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: Do allow them to take land. Nobody can.
Speaker 1: Then where they take the land, they kill the white farmer, and when they killed the white farmer, nothing happens to that.
Speaker 4: Nothing happens to there is kriminality, not country.
Speaker 3: He even took the time to blast the media, which we'll go into in a little while, but that's not where I want to focus right now. We're going to talk about this for a little while, so we're going to move away from South Africa and come home. In case you're wondering, But the South African president said something that I know you've already heard a thousand audio cuts of it today. I got that you heard every take, but there was part of it that jumped out to me that I haven't really heard people talk about. And it wasn't something Trump said. I very much enjoyed Trump dunking on him. It was what the South African president said right here.
Speaker 4: However, we do say, because we've got to deal with the coast. The government and Suo government also.
Speaker 3: Do you hear what he said? Trump just called him to his face, Hey, there's a genocide. You're slaughtering white people. It's government policy to take their farms. Listen to them again.
Speaker 4: However, we do say, because we've got to deal with the.
Speaker 3: Coast, We've got to deal with the past. Let's talk about race communism, because race communism is as old as communism, and race communism is as old as commune itself. Because race communism is one of, if not the most effective forms of communism. It's not the most murderous form. That would be the climate communists. But race communism advances the cause of communism more quickly than any other cause. It's easy to get people to buy into it. It's easy to get your enemies to shy away from it. Race communism it moves the ball forward for the communist, and it moves the ball forward because of this very idea.
Speaker 4: What ever, we do say, because we've got to deal with the past.
Speaker 3: We have to deal with the past. Now, what's he talking about. He's talking about the four hundred year history of people coming there from Holland and whatnot. But how do you deal with the past? You attack the people in the present. And that's part of what makes race communism so insanely effective. What can the people of the present do to stop you, to dissuade you, I should say they can do things to stop you. What can they do to dissuade you? Well? Nothing. If you were evil, inherently evil, simply because of somebody who shared your skin color, they did something in the past, then you are just It's in your bones and more importantly, it's in my bones. If I look on you, white man, black man, Mexican, whatever you happen to be, and I automatically, I automatically assume you are an enemy. You are not an ally. You are somebody who must be punished, and you must be punished because of something your great great great grandfather did. Well, what can you do to convince me otherwise nothing. You are completely powerless. You were born with that skin and it is ingrained in them. I will discuss this at length next The Jesse Kelly Show I Like It returns next.
Speaker 5: Clayton's The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Wednesday, having a really lighthearted conversation about race communism. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. The South African president, when confronted by Donald Trump and credit to Donald Trump for doing this, by the way, with the white genocide taking place a government sanctioned white genocide in South Africa, said this, whatever.
Speaker 4: We do say because we've got to deal with the past, the government.
Speaker 3: And we've got to deal with the past. Hey, we gotta take these farms. Got to slaughter a few people. There's no other way to deal with the past. Race communism is, in my opinion, the most effective form of communism. It's the most effective because it's easy to get people motivated by it, and when it comes to your opponents, it's easy to weaken their will to oppose you. It becomes who they are. You are inherently evil because you're white. I'm inherently good because I'm black. Once you get to that place, once that becomes woven into your DNA or whatever race you want to do, once that becomes woven into your DNA, you will march forward, attacking your enemy without end. But on the flip side of that coin, what if, for instance, well, I'll make this about me. I don't care about your race. Your skin color means nothing to me. Honestly, your religion means nothing to me. Are you somebody who shares my values? We'd probably get along. It really means nothing. It's not that I love it or hated. It means nothing. I don't care. So I'm somebody who doesn't want to be involved in any kind of a race battle. That doesn't interest me at all, not interested in the least. But what if what if a whole group of black dudes got together and they decided I was the bad guy for being white? Well, at first I would be a little bit confused. I don't understand what have I done. I haven't done anything. But at some point in time, if I am maybe a different kind of a person, maybe I would be tempted to maybe even start apologizing. Hey, look I'm sorry that man, Hey my bad. I know that my grandpa, or look, I know some things happened to you in the past. Would you like evidence of this, I would invite you to go look at the Black Lives Matter video from Washington, d C. Where the street animals were marching through the streets walking up to white people eating outside, demanding they raise their fist in solidarity and fist after fist after fist. What up? Oh you're right, I am sorry, you're right. Race communism is so effective at breaking down your defensives. Because you don't want to be called a racist, you don't want to be called whatever they've turned you turned you into in their mind. It weakens your defenses and it motivates them. It's part of their DNA woven into them. The people who die buy into that crap of every color, of every religion. The people who buy into it, it gets woven into their bones, and nothing you say can get them off of it. No law you pass will change their mind. And this is all going to come back to America right about now. Let's in fact go to Chicago. There's a great example of this. Mayor Brandon Johnson of Chicago and infamous black racist, came out recently. We already played the audio for you on the show. I'm not going to play it again where he said black people are the most generous people on earth, and that's why I only give these jobs to black people. And I'll give that job to black people. Mayor Brandon Johnson got confronted by this. I'll play both questions because they're both outstanding. Listen to the question, Listen to the non answer. There is no answer because a deep abiding hatred of white people is woven into his DNA. And it doesn't matter how many facts, how many audio clips, how many anything you show him, you can't get it out.
Speaker 6: I'm more than happy to ask this question. It's long overdue. For over a year, real chicagoan's white and black have been telling me that your black power rhetoric is bringing the city backwards from a place that we need the.
Speaker 3: Question that overcome.
Speaker 6: You want the question, please, real Chicagoans want to know, why are you a racist?
Speaker 7: Well, you know, first of all, I reject the idea and the premise that somehow that that's an actual legitimate.
Speaker 4: Question of that.
Speaker 6: He followed up, and my follow up question is, is a businessman Robert Gomez had his Riverfront restaurant license yanked, You said that the reason you hire black people's because they're the most generous race on the planet. His Riverfront restaurant license was yanked and given to a black restaurant tour. That seems too that has once again reinforced the belief among real Chicagoans why you are black and nexestion that you are a racist.
Speaker 4: What do you say to those people?
Speaker 7: Again, I reject the premise that somehow that your question has any legitimacy.
Speaker 3: Thank you for your time, sir.
Speaker 4: Whatever we do say, because we've got to deal with.
Speaker 3: The past, it becomes woven into your bones and you will act on it forever. Race. Communism gets into your bones. It is a deep, deep evil. Now. I know you probably don't care about South Africa, and unless you're listening from the Windy City, you don't really care about Chicago. But there's something much bigger at play here when it comes to the United States of America. DEI, we're dealing with it now. You already know what it is. You know what it stands for, you know how pervasive it is. And you have been cheering as I've been cheering, as the Trump administration is trying endlessly to root it out from where they find it. Let's discuss the task we have ahead of us, shall we. Before we discuss that task, let's discuss something wonderful. The patriotic holidays are coming, Independence Days coming, Memorial Day is coming. This is a wonderful time to waive an American flag in this country. You ever heard of Allegiance flags. It's the highest quality American flag because it's made in America, maybe in the United States of America. You know what Pure talk's doing. You know Pure Talk. The CEO is a mac v Sog veteran from Vietnam. Anyway, Pure Talk, they're giving a thousand of these to veterans. That's what they're doing. Pride Months coming up in about a week, Verizon AT and T Mobile. Where do you think they'll be sending your money? With Pure Talk? You pay less. I pay half of what I was paying. My company's handing out American flags to vets. Gosh, it feels good to have a Puretalk mobile provider. I'll tell you that much. Would you like one dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly, support the Vets. Switch your cell phone. We'll be back. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Wednesday. We are discussing race communism specifically right now, how it's not only a global phenomenon, it is into America's bones. And this is really why I wanted to have this talk tonight before we move on and discuss other things. Obviously, it's in the news because Trump got out there, to his credit, invited the South African president in and didn't just do the standard glad handing stuff, Hey glad you're here, so on and so forth, sat down with him on camera and said, hey, you want to address that.
Speaker 1: When you arrest that man, that man said kill the white farmers, kill the white farmers, and then he danced, and he's dancing, dancing and has killed the white farmers. I think, I'm sure, but I think if somebody got up in Parliament and sort of saying kill a certain group of people, that he would be and he would.
Speaker 4: Be arrested very quickly.
Speaker 1: That man is going all over South Africa.
Speaker 4: And that's not a small party.
Speaker 1: That was a stadium that holds one hundred thousand people.
Speaker 4: And I however, we do say, because we've got to deal.
Speaker 3: With the past, why are one hundred thousand people dancing around the stadium saying kill the white farmer? Because they've been told, it's been ingrained into them that white people are the source of all their problems, that white people are the devil. You're inherently evil if you're white. And so you grab your friends and a couple of machetes and you go find a white farmer, his wife and his daughter. You rape them and you chop them into little bits. Race communism used very effectively, like I said, by all communists. Mao was famous for this. China is not all Chinese the way we think of it. It's been divided a million times, different tribes, different ethnic areas. Mao was masterful at race communism. He would take this tribe, you're historically oppressed, and guess who oppressed you? Those guys. In fact, those guys should be paying for the sins of the past. You see those houses, those guys have those houses. Look at those guys. Go kill those guys. Those houses belong to you. They have to pay for the past. But here in the United States of America, it's in our bones too, and it's in our bones badly. DEI was nothing but the latest label America's race communists have used to push race communism forward, diversity, equity and inclusion. And of course diversity, equity and inclusion is being called out and blasted everywhere, both by Trump, the private sector, you me, everybody under the sun. And that's good, and the people practicing it are starting to turtle up a little bit, and that's good. However, what's bad is they're just changing their language. They're not changing their thinking. Because the thinking that America is evil, specifically the white people in America are evil and they deserve to have everything torn from them and their country burnt down, is into the bones of the American Left, and not just the black ones. Everybody, including the white ones on the American Left, inherently believes white people are stupid, evil, racist, and even if you're not, specifically, your granddad was, and you need to pay for the sins of the past. In this way of thinking, it's in college campuses, it's in the judiciary, it's high high up in corporate America. It is throughout the government. It is in the bones of the government. Do I need to remind you what happened when FEMA showed up after Hurricane Helen. FEMA was ordered to show up and start handing out some help or at least getting people registered for help. They were going door to door, you need help, What do you need? You need a place to say door to door. They flat out walked right past the Trump homes. Oh you have it, Chris, go ahead.
Speaker 8: And someone feels uncomfortable, we can't go to that home if you have loose dogs, and someone on the team was comfortable with dogs and another person is not, we can't go to that home because of safety precautionous.
Speaker 3: So you feared the Trump houses. The people on FEMA were faring the Trump houses like they were faring people with vicious dogs in their backyard exactly.
Speaker 8: And that's based on the that's based on the trends. You can ask FEMA, that was fema.
Speaker 3: Why don't we go check in with Columbia's Medical School.
Speaker 9: We enter the profession of medicine with appreciation for the opportunity to build on the scientific and humanistic achievements of the past. We also recognize the acts and systems of oppression affected in the name of medicine. We take this oath of service to begin building a future grounded in truth, restoration, and equity to fulfill medicine's capacity to liberate. I vow to use this knowledge to uplift my patients and disrupt the injustices that harm them. As I forged the future of medicine, I promise to self reflect diligently, to confront unconscious prejudices, and to develop the skills, knowledge, and character necessary to engender an inclusive, equitable field of medicine. Let us vow our heads in recognition of the gravity of this oath. We swear to faithfully engage with ideals some obligations for the ongoing betterment ofsness and humanity.
Speaker 3: I don't know whose idea it was to force the graduating medical students to read that. But let me ask you something, honestly, think about this, Whoever that was, whoever came up with that despicable statement, do you believe they've changed their views now that DEI isn't popular anymore? Do you believe they've changed their views? What about you know what that was FEMA, that was Columbia's medical What about the judicial system? That's a good place to start. Because Daniel Penny, Daniel Penny in New York, he was just a dude on a subway. Crazy criminal gets on those whom in a real naked choke dude ends up dying. Prosecutor tries to throw the book in him, charges him with everything she can possibly get away with. She couldn't go too far with everything she could get away with, try to manipulate it. So the white guy went to prison. But how does she handle other cases?
Speaker 10: Something that I did with a recent case of mind, and this was never has never been done in my office. I had a murder case where the defendant did not intentionally kill the victim. He went into an atm on the Upper West Side and tried to rob an individual. Unfortunately, it was an older individual. He was eighty six, and in the course of the robbery, he fell to the ground. As a result, he died. This is, under the law, a felony murder, which is akin to intentional murder. However, when I first got the case, I learned I took the time to learn about the defendant, and it was a strong case. So it wasn't about who done it. I knew immediately who did it. I could prove it. I could take it to trial that day and win it. But it wasn't about that. It was that the more I learned about the defendant and his life and the circumstances, the kinds of things that Jarrelle was talking about, that one should take into account the trauma of that individual. I really felt incredibly sorry for him that he had gotten to that point in his life where he felt like there was no other choice but to commit this robbery.
Speaker 3: That's a white woman. The white guy, well, he's he's inherently evil. He has to pay for the past.
Speaker 4: Ever, we do say, because we've got to deal with the top.
Speaker 3: So he's got to go to prison forever. The black guy robins, poor dude kills him, Well, what about his past, what about his ancestors? He deserves to be let off Scott free. That's in the bones. She's comfortable saying it, not just comfortable doing it. She's comfortable talking about it on camera. This is what we're up against. Now, that's all the bad news. Let's deal with the good news as far as opposing it and what it takes to oppose it. Let's discuss what it takes to oppose it before we do that. Let's discuss what it takes to get rid of your pain. You see, relief factor. They know pain is in the bones too, and it is. Look, your knee hurts for a reason, your back hurts for a reason, your wrist, your hands, your feet, your neck, gosh, the neck. That's horrible, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: What do you do about it? We usually ignore it and then we just stop doing things. Beloved, I don't want to go play pickleball tonight. My knee hurts or we mask it. Yeah, give me another twenty five ibuprofen. That'll do well. Why don't you start taking a daily supplement one hundred percent drug free daily supplement. It's relief factor. It is developed by doctors but it's drug free. People who order this, they take it for three weeks. Almost all of them call and order more. Do you realize that? Why do you think that is? It will take your pain away? Call one eight hundred, do the number four relief or go to relief Factor dot com. We'll be back the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Wednesday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com, Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Now, how do we deal with this race communism? What do we do? How do we handle this?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 3: I have good news. Possibly depending on who you are, this may be good news, it may be bad news. But all it takes is boldness to deal with it. Did you know that? Do you know why race communism works on good people? Because it uses guilt? And guilt is an extremely extremely effective thing to use on good people or nice people, or whatever way you want to put it. If I can find some way to make you feel guilty, I think I'll text ab right now and I'll ask, Hey, can you can you make us some homemade hamburger helper tonight? Then if she texts back that no, she wants to do something healthier and something like that. Maybe I'll come up with something she did well. I mean, remember you you burnt dinner the other night, and that was my favorite dinner. It would be nice if we had some Hamburger helper. Horrible thing to do, of course, but so so effective. It would probably work like a charm on her. You have to boldly oppose it and speak up. You have to match their aggression with your own aggression. And the thing about what I just said is if you're like me, that's easy because I'm naturally that way, rude and bold and aggressive. But a lot of people, women in particular will struggle with this, but some men too. It just depends on your personality, how you were born. For a lot of people, man, that gets uncomfortable. But really, what this comes down to is a conversation you and I have had so many times before. Why has liberal aunt Peggy, the liberal in your life, your coworker, your aunt, your mom, your brother, the liberal, the leftist, the communist in your life? Why have they traditionally been the loudest ones at Thanksgiving, at Independence Day, at wherever there's a gathering, whenever there's a meeting. Why is it usually the lefties who are the loudest and boldest, because the good people don't want confrontation, the nice people don't want confrontation. Please don't embarrass me. I've just let her go. Let's roll your eyes, let's walk away. And what that's done is it's created the system in this country where the most vile, despicable communists are completely bold. They just operate without any fear whatsoever. They'll go on television, they'll crush white people, this stupid whitey idiot, dumb white people, ha ha, without any fear whatsoever. But what are the other people do? It doesn't matter what color you are. What are the good people do?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: I mean, he does have a point, And look, I just want to let you know before I even go any further. I have a lot of black friends, and I have a lot of sympathy for the Immediately you're throwing qualifiers out there, and I'm just trying to be nice and please please don't call me a racist, and boom, You've already lost. The second I hear qualifiers, you lost. You're done. The second you roll your eyes and walk away, you're done. But these people, they crumble like a sand castle when they are actually faced with equal boldness and aggression coming back their way. They can't even compute. I don't even you know what, Chris Corey find this freaking guy's name, whoever this reporter was this guy questioning Brandon Johnson. Listen, listen to this long blasting of Brandon Johnson. And in the end the mayor of Chicago couldn't do anything but well, I mean, I reject the premise of your question.
Speaker 6: My follow up question is, is a businessman Robert Gomez had his riverfront restaurant license yanked? You said that the reason you hire black people is because they're the most generous race on the planet. His riverfront restaurant license was yanked and given to a black restaurantur That seems too that has once again reinforced the belief among real Chicagoans, why you a black? That question that you are a racist?
Speaker 4: What do you say to those people?
Speaker 7: Again, I reject the premise this somehow that your question has any legitimacy.
Speaker 3: Thank you for your time, Sir owned him, and you know what, I have to give credit where credit is due. Donald Trump deserves some credit for the change in how bold our side has become in dealing with communists. Did you hear him destroy this NBC reporter today from the White House. He's been doing this for ten years. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But what's happened is courage is contagious, and when he speaks like this, it gives people the boldness to do the same.
Speaker 6: The Pentagon announcement would be accepting afaring jets be used as air perform.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about? What you know? You to get out of here?
Speaker 11: What does this have to do with the guitar jet? They're giving the United States Air Force a jet? Okay, and it's a great thing. We're talking about a lot of other things. This NBC trying to get off the subject of what you just saw.
Speaker 1: You are a real you know, you're a terrible report number one.
Speaker 4: You don't have what it takes to be reported. You're not smart enough.
Speaker 1: But for you to go into a subject about a jet that was given to the United States Air Force, which is a very nice thing. They also gave five point one trillion dollars worth of investment in addition to the jet.
Speaker 4: Go back, You're to go.
Speaker 11: Back to your studio at NBC.
Speaker 1: Because Brian Roberts and the people that run that place.
Speaker 4: They are to be investigated. They are so terrible.
Speaker 11: The way you run that debtwork, and you're a disgraced no more question.
Speaker 3: That's perfect. That's how you deal with him, right in your stupid face. I think you're stupid, I think you're an idiot. Whatever argument they make, come right back at them. And this is easy though when you're dealing with an NBC News reporter. It's more difficult when you're dealing with race communists, especially in this country. But if we are bold enough to speak up, to speak out against this kind of filth, then we will really start to make significant gains. But I am warning you now, like I warned you to open the show. The leopard wants to hunt because it's in his bones. And the American communist believes white people are evil. It's in his bones and he operates that way, whether he's a judge, whatever he is, and that's what we're up against.
Speaker 1: This has been a podcast from wor