Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I call ass out of there. I was done. I wasn't deal with them. The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned me away the quickest.
Speaker 2: When I turned my head lights on, it turned and looked at us. And one of the things I remember the most where the eyes were going red. I see an orb of light. It is just circling these steps like it is waiting for me.
Speaker 1: And he begins to tell them that he saw a UFO. They're basically like, what are you talking about. That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it, and that's where I saw the top of the muzzle, nose and the eyes. As soon as I made eye contact with this thing, it don't like death.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, listeners, is Brandon from Tenfoil Tells bringing you another episode on this one. Today we're going to take a look at the connection between Bigfoot and UFOs. Before we get into that, I just want to say thanks to Cult of Conspiracy, thanks for listening to this and if you like what I do here, make sure to find tenfoil Teals Wherever you listen to Cult of Conspiracy, please like and subscribe. Follow along. There's two hundred plus episodes available. You can also find me on social media Facebook and Instagram. There's an x there is a TikTok as well. Look for Brandon tenfoil Tels on Facebook's where I'm most active. I just finished filming my documentary The Mississina Wall Triangle. It will be available here soon on a lot of the streaming platforms, so keep an eye out for that. We're gonna go head down, dive into the conversation and I really hope you guys enjoy it and we will check thank you on the next one, I think this time, and welcome my guest tonight, Jeanette. Thanks for coming on here and talking to me.
Speaker 1: Thanks for inviting me.
Speaker 2: Would you like to let the audience know a little bit about yourself?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, I have been a move On investigator for about twelve years. I've had a paranormal in my life ever since I was ten years old, probably before, but that's when I remember it significantly. And I moved to the Cascade Mountain Range lived there for about twelve years and that's where all of the Bigfoot occurrences happened. I'm a paranormal photographer as well. I capture inter dimensional beings. My photographs have been validated, and that's about it for now.
Speaker 2: Is there something that led you down this pathway or is it just something you just were interested in?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I used to watch National Geographic when I was a kid, and I was wondering, you know, I thought the lifestyle was just really fascinating, and I never knew how people were able to do that. And so I certainly found out when I moved in mountains and I started experiencing all of these things there. And I was on apparently at one time tribal land and it was only sold to head of household, which I was, and so I purchased the land and everything you know, happened after that. So do you want me to start or you would you like to ask me questions?
Speaker 2: No, I was getting ready to say, if you'd like to start, you can go right ahead, and I will hold off on questions unless something really pops up that I feel that I need to ask. But for the most part, I don't try to interrupt the guests.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well here we go, and okay, I've heard a lot of people talk about bigfoot and whatnot, and they were saying, you know, this thing disappears, it's interdimensional, and some people stick clearly to it being a physical being that isn't sticking to one thing or another disinformation, And this is the kind of a thing I'm going to get into you. And I am not going to be talking a lot about it, or at least I won't compare to what I know, and I'll be treating the topic superficially. But there's going to be a lot of information in here, hopefully that people don't know about. Okay, So I'm gonna I'm going to be saying, you know, well, maybe many of you have heard in nineteen fifty nine the neuro Mountains bigfoot, or they thought a bigfoot was sighted. They caught something in their camera lens and all of the students that were taking that trip and the mountains died, and one person had their tongue ripped out and so forth, and they captured something on their film and they said it was big and hairy. Now I haven't seen a good picture of that close up, but it did look like there was a distinction between the top and bottom of it. With the picture, I saw a light difference, and I'm thinking to myself. It could be clothing, but again, like I said, I haven't seen a good enough picture of it. But this being, I thought it was interesting at the time because Stalin was looking to enter breed a human being with an ape, because they're looking at making the perfect soldier. So I'm considering that this being, and I always have that this being is genetically engineered if it's in its physical form. There's a lot of things that are going to be said tonight. One is that. The other one is the how your consciousness manifests things, and I have a lot of interesting stories about that, and actually the Bigfoot could be all of those things. One of the stories I want to tell you about your consciousness is that I have been in the occult off and on for a while. We did an experiment in our temple and we had witnesses, each of us have three witnesses. Okay, everything was set up for us to do this experiment, and we were looking in a mirror, and each one as we did it actually disappeared out of view to the other people. We were still there. We were probably all standing among each other a foot apart, and yet we couldn't see the person conducting the operation. Now, that's the capability that we have, whether you want to acknowledge it or not. And there are government programs that are very interesting, like Project Gateway, that have gone deep on these things. So this is what I think of when I think of Bigfoot disappearing. It has that capability to make itself unseen. There's other worldly technology, there's plarge, blue bean and so forth that can actually manifest something in front of us, which happened to me and I'll get into that in a minute. So, okay, So we decided that we're going to retire and I'm having a home built the Cascades. It's in the middle of nowhere, in an area very well, it's really fifty miles outside of town, but if you look at Google Earth, it seems like it's in the middle of absolutely nowhere. It's rough hills and woodlands and so forth. So we go up to this home and it hasn't been built yet. We're in the process of looking at the property. So outside of our fence line, we look into the north we're hiking, and what did we find there but a salt altar. I didn't even say it was an altar. And my husband turned and looked at me. He said, that's an altar and he wasn't even into that kind of a thing, and I was really surprised. But it was was a little bit past my waist and height, and it would fit a man easily outstretched, and it was polished. It was highly polished. And in case you don't know, a salt is radioactive, they've made sacrificial knives out of it. And it's interesting because there was a mansion in Belgium that the Nazis add black goop in it, and that was the salt. Essentially. A long time ago, mystics used crystals to summon demons, and I performed a ritual at one time, and I did have a crystal. I just want you to see the relationships between what's going on with Bigfoot and technology, whether it is spiritual technology or modern technology. It's time that these two things get integrated into what we're seeing. Okay. So I did this ritual and everything was sealed in a room. It was a newer building, and what I was wearing pressed against me because a wind came into the room. My clothes were flapping against the couch. The candlestick flame shot up with foot laid on its side and pointed to me in any direction that I went, like a compass needle. There was a hum in the room, like your head was in a beehive. And then the crystal I had, which was originally from Egypt. Apparently it is said that a lot of Atlantian crystals from the Two Eyes stone were brought to Egypt. I'm not saying that this is one of them, but it was very peculiar. How after the hum, the stone lit up the most brilliant red. It was lit from within. I was scared, and my clothes are taking off, and the flame is directly aimed at me, and the stone is just glowing along with the noise in the room. Well, later on, as I found out, the sound was actually a dimensional rift, so there was a gap in time and space. That's what occurred. And in what I've wrote written previously regarding frequency, I explain how what emerged from that sound, the rift in time and space transferred itself inside of that crystal. Okay, the crystal is now lost because it it came out of the bail. I no longer have it. I wish I did. But Obsidian also too, regarding the altar, is radioactive, and this is plays a very important role in UFOs and with cryptids because the same events, the same paranormal events surround both. So radioactivity has a lot to do with this. Technically, obsidian is a congealed liquid in a more liquid but in a more liquid state, it's called black good. And so using a sacrificial knife, people were able to conjure up alien or demonic technology. Because I had dealt with negative aliens and I actually seen them, I consider them one in the same because I've never had a good alien experience. So let me see what else. Okay, they used the obsidian and the human blood sacrifice. They probably it probably wasn't exchange for technology. It the the Atlantians, apparently are the Jews today, and the Atlantians used blood sacrifice and they had a very high technology. So there and there were two groups of aliens as well, the Amelias group which was which are supposed to be the better ones, in the Belile group, which are not. And I I went out, and I went out with a Native American and he was with the Modoc tribe, and we had lunch together, and he asked me about Bigfoot, and at the end of the luncheon. He was absolutely terrified when I told them what went on at the property, and then he went on to tell the elders about it. There are things that the natives will say, and there are things that they keep among themselves, and he told me very little. But when I was on this property and I found out from a realtor that it was high and radar. Apparently John Wayne bought all of these properties and he wanted to turn it into a nice house ranch type of setting where people could ride their horses. And all of a sudden he left and nobody understood why. And I believed that it was the raid on there, and it was. It was only in certain areas. If you go outside of that, it wouldn't have any radar. But this this did, and when I started moving to the home, a bunch of events happened, and the construction workers were quite angry with me. I would go over to the front door and I would unlock it, and I'd walk away from the front door. By the time I walked to the living room and they'd be banging on the door, and I said, well, why don't you come on in. I just unlocked the door, and he said no, it's locked. So the house was locking itself, and it got so bad that I started to carry my keys around with me all the time because I was in the middle of nowhere, and if the guys weren't there, we couldn't get in. I couldn't get in the house. So and then one night before my furniture arrived, I had very little there. I remember having a lamp on the floor, and we had a glass door on the back. I did have blinds on the windows and on the glass door, and I did have a TV. I was watching something that was absolutely hilarious on TV, and the uh I started hearing this noise on the patio, and the patio was a port slab was meant and it was just very slow and very deliberate bipedal walking, as if weighed down by tonnage, And when the foot would hit the cement, it sounded like a sledgehammer, but without the clink, and the sound would just resonate through the slab and through the rock underneath, and it was just it was just terrifying. And I couldn't think of anything that would be that big and that heavy to make that kind of noise, And I felt intimidated because I just moved there. I didn't have any form of defense with me, and I worked my way over to the door, and I did have a porch light, so I thought on the porch light, and I was getting too much feedback. I couldn't see anything through the glass door. I barely moved one of the lasts, and whatever that was on the other side was sentient enough to know where I was standing and to know my height because it slapped the door where my face was really hard. So the door shook for a bit. And then I remember the next day I got up and looked and I saw this massive handprint on the door. I had no idea what I was dealing with, and I was just I couldn't imagine how big I was thinking a person could be to do that. But like I was talking earlier about genetic engineering, well apparently somebody was very interested in my home. And I can tell you that for three months, every day, from forty five minutes to an hour, a black, unmarked helicopter would circle my home. It would go as probably as low as it could. I had pine trees there about sixty feet oh, and it would just stay to the height of those two trees. Sometimes they would position itself right outside my bedroom window and just stay there, and I was so angry and I would get out there and just look them up. I had, you know, So that, like I said, that went on for three months, and it was it was it was almost like, okay, well you weren't here before, what are you doing here? And then there was a later on there was a very tiny, tiny helicopter that came out and was hovering in the front. Now my driveway was a rock driveway. It was two hundred and fifty feet long. So I had a three acre property and the uh, this little helicopter went low to the ground. Of course, they had a pilot and had had somebody traveling with the pilot. And the guy I remember, he's wearing a light shirt khaki pants, and he started to stick his leg out. I was going to drop down the ground, and he had this big beaming grin on his face, and I was completely intolerant. So I'm standing on the porch with a rifle and I'm waving him off, and he knew he was serious, so he put his leg back in. They both sped off. So so I don't I don't have any idea who that person was or where he came from. All I know is that there was an interest in this property, and I didn't see the other properties showing any interest by this group or whoever they were. And then I was out in the front and I'm I'm watering off my walkway. So I'm standing out there and I'm watching a puma walk towards me. And it's not a flesh and blood puma. It looks I can see through part of it. It looks like a hologram. This was a clear day, so Blue Beem was working. I wouldn't have noticed it. You can see it better if it's more or less a cloud filled sky. So anyway, about ten feet in front of me and I, the puma just vanishes, and so the one is walking though toward me. I either. It was just really fascinating and put down it's paw and you could see it spread under the weight of the animal. So you know, I'm taking all of this in and my husband is still working in Orange care for me, and I'm still overseeing the construction and doing all this stuff and by myself. So I have the walkway, the walkways poured, and I put in these stones in the walkway, and they were all blessings for the house, you know, and they were all inscribed, and it was really really beautiful. With each step there would be a blessing. But I also, having been in the occult, I took a slate like stone. I put it close to the walkway and close to the front door, and it had the Lord of the Earth's name on it written in Hebrew. I made a mistake and on the last letter of that name, because it changes when you When it's the final letter, it sort of means that it's the end, right, But instead I wrote the incorrect letter for the end of the name, which means that it goes on into infinity. Well, after some more big foot like occurrences, something came and it took the Lord of the Earth's name away. The stone was removed, took a shovel, I started digging into the earth to make sure hadn't been covered. But no, his name was taken, okay, And at this time I was getting my sprinkler system put in. I had a miss sprinkler system put in, and the sprinklers I would say, were probably about seven inches tall something like that. When they sprayed and so whatever this creature was, which I think was a bigfoot, it would unscrew the sprinklers and it would lay them neatly right next to where they had been taken off. Then I was talking to a psychic that had interviewed me, and he said that there are big feet all around our property and if when he said, if I gave him the aggress, he'd be able to find them on Google Earth. I said, no, you can't, and he said, what do you mean you can't? Then I had to describe over time what was going on with this property, and that is that. Okay, you know, I saw the property and it looked just fine. Another day, when I looked up the property with their cameras or wherever they are positioned in space, probably off satellite, I could actually see I had a planning bench, and I could see the pots that they had, and I could see the nuggets of dirt on the rim of the pots. That's how clear it was. I mean, you could tell if my hair was combed. Everything was as if someone was right there with me. So now, needless to say, I can't do that. But what they did was that they kept obscuring my home. And today when I look it up, I can't really see it clearly. I can get an aerial view, but that's as far as I can go with looking at that house and it and they kept changing it that There was one time okay, it was fully developed at one point and I had landscaping in a little bit. And then one day I looked up my house and there was no house. There was bear land. So this is another thing that they're they're doing with that property. Then I had I had something kind of scary happened. I went outside and by this time, you know, we're moved in and so forth, and he's there and everything, my husband's living there. We had a I was looking at tracks around the house and it was a caneine. This animal was circling in the house every day and I couldn't. I didn't know why. And the track, the front paw was like six inches long and it was like, I think something like four inches four and a half inches wide, and that's pretty big. So yeah, and then we had a lightning storm. And lightning plays an important role in this, I mean as because it's electricity, and electricity, there's plasma and hopefully i'll get into later why that's so important. But anyway, we have this lightning store and we hear this pounding and pounding, and so when when my husband's afraid, he acts irrational and it's like I'm the one carrying this whole, this whole burden. So heah he Anyway, I go out and we have a dowel, a thick dowel in the glass door, and that's the door that this dog is pounding on or whatever this canine is pounding on. And the door consequently is just rattling like crazy as he's throwing himself on the door. And my husband says, let the dog in. And I said to you, out of your mind. It's a strange thing. It's tearing everything up, and you want to let that in and it's terrified. Well, let the dog in. So anyway, I get out my three fifty cents. Now I opened up the glass door. The dog or the canine there has his face right there, gnashing his teeth. The dow fortunately is there and is not allowing me to open up the door or to have the dog or to have the canine pressed the door open any further.
Speaker 2: What did the canine look like?
Speaker 1: Just once that, I fired off a shot. I took a piece of its flesh off, and it never came back again. The dog, or the canine had was completely solid black. It had hair that was sticking up that looked like a scared cat, that was two and a half to three inches long. It wasn't just long hair, it was sticking like straight up. And it had it had an iris, a so it had white around that iris. But the iris and all that was solid black. So and I was grateful that the dog never came back. But I always was looking around, you know, and I always carried on the property. Our We cleared our lot, I mean, with the exception of the trees, we cleared it all a brush for fire, which allowed us advantage of viewing vantage points, so we could see anything coming past our fence line toward us. Okay, anyway, let me see what else. So, okay, we're on to the next thing. There are a lot of things that happen here in between. There was a there was a slamming of the cupboard doors in the kitchen every now and then. I had a jewelry box close to my bed. It was a stand up one, and there would be a hand that would just absolutely slap it to wake me up. I had two cats. They were absolutely terrified. They would watch the rocking chair in the bedroom while they creaked, and they looked like my cats looked stiff, I mean really stiff. They didn't and the minute they got they saw an opening, they'd flee and out of that room. And that's probably with good reason. It okay, So they and we had this stuff going on and on, and my husband said, God, did you hear that noise? How an act could you sleep? It's in the house And I said, I know, and there would. There just was a lot of and one time we came back from vacation and the house smelt so sanitary. And I believe that at one time they had a military hospital there. We weren't quite that far away from Port Plymouth, but the Modoc Wars were going on there on that property. And I don't think i'll go into that information, but I'm just saying that there that there's some sort of a way to come into our dimension. There's some sort a porthole there, And actually a porthole did open up, and I'll get to that later, but anyway, I'm trying to pick up where I left off. Here, and so what happened. This happened on June twenty seventh, twenty thirteen. We were both asleep, but I started hearing this. I don't know how to describe it, this calling out. This it's not really yelling, it's just a call. And it was peculiar to me because it was calling out in evenly spaced intervals. And when I was listening to it, I noticed that they had a faint human quality to them. But beforehand, excuse me, we had coyotes out there and they were howling. But as soon as this thing started, the coyotes fight it down, okay. And then so I was hearing this, and then my husband asked me if I could move, and I'm thinking, well, sure, I can move. So I get my head off the pillow, but I couldn't raise it any further. And then I moved my hands, but it was if my hands were anchored at the wrist. I could lift my hand off the bed, but I couldn't raise it from the wrist up my arm. I couldn't move the rest of my body either, and he that's all that he could move his own body too, And I had wondered if that this was an infrasound the effects of intersound, because my husband was saying that we've never heard anything like it, and and it just was really scary to him. But you know, we were this time. We're pretty used to forest noises, and you know, puma can make about one hundred and two different calls, right, and we've never we've never heard this ever before. And so yeah, so he and I were carrying on a full conversation, so we didn't have sleep paralysis, and we were discussing this, and he continued to listen. But the thing is, each call that this thing made was proceeded with a strong, heavy, raspy breath before. I mean, you would hear all of that, you would hear the air flowing out, you would hear the rasp before you heard the sound of the call. And the call was such that it was as strong as at the beginning. Like we go to speak, we build up to what we build up to that word, We build up to that call, so it starts lower and it reaches a crescendo. Instead, this thing starts at the crescendo and ends at the grishndo. There's no fading away of the breath and the call it just it's abrupt, and I felt I'm fairly empathic, so I felt as though, actually it's so funny. I felt like there's something under my head. I felt like I was laying on the left side of its chest and this and the sounds of its breathing and its vocalation, vocalization with the loudest behind my right ear. And I never was able to figure out why it wanted me to feel that way, Why why I felt that I was on its chest, Why it had to be so close and so for than tzarre to me. I mean, I can give reasons based on some of the other things that I've experienced, but to know why, for sure, I don't. And there was another time I felt this place was so bizarre because it was in in Land, and I believe portholes were opened up, and I can say that for sure a temple that I was involved in they opened up portholes and they were quite afraid, and they had the rest of us come in and because we weren't a part of that, to try and clear that and get whatever was there out, but it never happened. And what they did is they rented their temple space in an industrial come. They had to leave that industrial complex because I heard that all hell was breaking loose because of what they had done. Because people, it seems like people can open up portals, but they can't. They can't seem to close them. So this over here that I'm going to talk about has something to do with that too. At another time, I felt compelled to walk over to our bedroom window, gazing past my garden down the gentle slope, and there I saw a black mist advancing quickly toward our home, coming in from the south. It was pitch black, rolling on the ground, having a mind of its own. And mh, given that we were beset, given what we were beset with, I walked down a lot of past trying to resolve what has been going on. Well on this path I read that the gin like to be hidden and appeared to be dark mists, smoke, or even a dark fog. Added is said that Bigfoot is a gin and um hm even even a even a fallen angel. Oh that's the opinion of uh, the lady that did uh the genome project for Bigfoot. Yes, and so Black Girl. Humanoids are often called demons, appearing after waves of UFO activity. At one time on his property. I was My husband was a truck driver, so he was gone that night, and for some reason I was awakened and I looked over at our bedroom window and his figure came in. It was black robed and hooded. I couldn't see a face, and it sort of floated across the floor and it went to the dresser and it picked up a miniature it's a picture frame, but the picture frame is a miniature dresser with an oval picture frame on it, and it has a miniature lamp on it, so it looks like a part of a miniature room. And then it is our wedding picture. And so it goes over to that object and it picks it up. It looks at the picture and it says, so you're married, And I said that I wasn't how happy I was with the person I was with. And it took and there was a rocker switch on the bottom of it and the miniature lamp of light up. This creature, this being turned the lamp on and set it back on the dresser and floated back up the window. And I'm telling myself, okay, this is just a dream. So I get the next morning, the phone rings that's my husband, and he he's wishing me a good morning. And I fell back into the instant because I had looked at the dresser and the miniature light had been turned on to that picture. So I was just absolutely blown, and I told them what had happened. So anyway, Another one is a couple of months beforehand, I heard a pastor, a neighbor of ours, stating that many people in the area had become possessed, and here we have that rolling black mist. He and a few others were trying to exercise them. Crimes against children and murders were being committed. I've come to realize something outside of ourselves is influencing us through our thoughts, and I still feel that way today. During this time, in the smallest town near US, folks will go out on watch parks used to spot UFOs. Bigfoot made its appearances near to their homes. Heard many tell me Bigfoot was in my backyard, it was here, it was there. We sat out in the car we watched UFOs in the same area of her overhead. Also, a solid looking lingering orb was seen that was about ten or twenty feet above the main street in our little town. The Modoc Native person that I was talking to was a grandson of the last great holy man they had. And when he was out hunting in the woods with his son, he saw a triangular craft fly overhead and he said that center light let up, and he said he thought that the craft exploded, when actually what it did was jettison off while the while the light was so intense. When he thought it was exploding, he said, it lit up all the woods and they could see all of the game that was available to them. In the year twenty sixteen, I went outside just prior to dusk, and there's still plenty of light. Now, this was a time of year. It happened every single year. At the same time, it was a very special day. I would see this coming and I would go outside, and all of the earth shed gold, all of the all of the soil, the plants, the trees, the sky. It all looked like it was raining gold dust. It was really something to behold, and I tried to take in it, most of it visually, as much as I could, and it rendered a feeling of peace within me. It was it was a transformation of everything on the earth, and this and the sky transitioned into gold while in this state on this day, a strong thought entered my mind. The thought was, would you be afraid if you saw Bigfoot? That's what I heard in my head. Mentally, I said no, after all that I'd been through, why would I. So. While we were on this property, we had a very large orb appeer. It electrified the air around it for over two weeks. There were other things, myths that would come out of the ground. A UFO appeared under the power lines on the lot next door. It was bell shaped, the surface was such that it couldn't be detected by radar. I discussed all of this with Charles home. We had a nice little conversation about all of it. But I mean, these are some of the things that went on that I didn't go into any great detail of all the other things that happened. And then I saw, slightly out of my periphial vision, approximately forty degrees to my left, the Bigfoot was walking about eighty five feet from me, for a distance of approximately forty five feet on the opposite side of our fence. The moving toward where the altar used to be in the north before he disappeared behind a tree. It didn't turn its head to face me the entire time. It was a medium dark gray in color, I mean medium through dark gray in color, had a sattal crest which may have been indicative of its age, and had very long fingers and a graceful curvature to its hands which didn't indicate joints. It was just very the hand was very fluid looking, and its posture was absolutely amazing. It wasn't stupefied like most people depict the Bigfoot to be. I mean, this was the most I don't even have language for this. This was the most perfectly postured, erect, confident, strong, take no shit kind of a being that I have ever seen. And it was very human like in its movement, with the exception that they do walk in that very fluid way. But I thought, everything that I've seen today does not look like what I've seen. So again, with the interest in the black helicopters and what was going on there and what Stalin was trying to do, and with the capability of the human mind to not, oh I gonna phrase this, to not allow other people to see them, are things that we can do, and it does seem like the ultimate soldier, integrating incredible strength and not needing the material things to survive that we do. It almost seems like they're doing a test run for the perfect soldier. It doesn't, you know, it doesn't need a great deal of maintenance. It's incredibly strong, and it's it's empathic and it you know, it can make itself invisible and just like, just like we can't. I mean, there was another time too. I remember that I was in high school and I've got an argument with my boyfriend. So I was in the backseat of the car while everybody was also was out having fun, and he was concerned, so he called it police and I said to myself, he's not going to see me. So and I was all dolled up because I was on the drill team and I was all dolled up in sequence. So I'm laying on the back seat and the cock comes over and he's flashing his s flashlight and he says, where is she? He said, what do you mean where she? She's right there and the officer cannot see me at all and walked away. I mean, we have the ability to do this, which is why it bothers me so much that they want to brainship us, because we can change our outcomes, because we can manifest if we learn how, we don't have to stay to an agenda. And I don't want that, okay. So when another time, when I was talking to the Modoc gentleman and we were about having lunch together, he asked me at least three times if the bigfoot was on my property. I repeated that it walked on the opposite side of our property line, on the other side of our fence, and he was just very unsettled. He asked me about the altar, and he asked me, excuse me, he the stone, the slab, one piece lab and he asked me if it was just there on top of the earth or if it was on top of rocks. And I said, well, I don't know if it was on top of rocks, but there are a lot of little rocks around the bottom of it. And at that particular point, that's when he became terriforied. And apparently it means something to them if they are on your property, which is why he wanted to make sure it was not on the property. And at once and then I caught some some activity. I found a small footprint on the side of the house. I forgot what other events that this was followed by or pre empted it, but anyway, so that the motive person was telling me, he said that the little people are there, they know that they're there. And again, you see, most of the stuff is occurring on the size the south side of our home. And I would hear such incredible noise sometimes at night inside of our home. I thought, that's it. I'm going to go out there in the morning and everything's going to be completely ripped apart. I mean, the shelving is going to be ripped off, the pods are thrown everywhere, the trees jerked out of the ground. I mean, it's just bad. So I would go out there the next day and everything will be in order. I would just hear this sound. But the other thing is that there had been many, many occurrences of manipulation of time and the time. We had an atomic clock, and he either will go forward an hour or backward an hour in time. And there was a time when I was in the bedroom and I heard these heavy bipedal footsteps, as if weighed down by an incredible way, walking across the BRender floor. Of course, you know the cats, they just they're out of there. And it was so strange because and then when I heard the sound, for some reason, I just lay back out and it was in a deep, deep sleep. And then the morning came and I didn't I didn't I didn't see anything moving around. I just heard this thing walking. So the next morning I saw the lines were askew on the window and the dowel had been moved out of the window. And this this was when my about the time my husband and I would start getting all marked up, and we had we had bruises on our inner thighs. We had I recall having a dream, or I thought it was a dream, lucid dream of a being taken away. There were four or five men outside the house. They were wearing all black. I was put into a craft and I don't want to say what went on after that, But then I came back the next day. Like I said, I had the bruises. My husband had his bruises one or two days later. And then I had a mark on the inside of my nose that ran up. It looked like somebody ran a line on the inside of my nostril and it was florescent green. So that's all I mean, these are all things that happened at that place. But let me see the And one night I was in dead and I was gripping onto the sheets really hard, so much that you know, your nails bend backwards and it feels like they're being pulled out of your fingers. And I finally released one of my hands and I start swatting my husband. They want him to wake up, and he's not waking up, and which is very typical in situations like this. I don't know what they do. I'm in the back up. What my head hit the pillow. I was talking when he was alive to Mark mccambleish, and he said, he said, the military has a substance called Angel of Death in a can and you give a person a couple of hits with that light hits and they're out. If you give them more, they're dead. And so I remember the dream of the people being in black. I know that there's a base not far from there. I know that the military is an interest in property and I don't you know anyway, So I I know that because of what they what they can do, I'm with blue being and everything, quite aware that religion and being manipulated. I know that they've been hunting for doing ancient archaeology reconnaissance and looking for implements from times past and their technology, and let's see. And then Sylvin getting back to the Modoc Indian, he said, you wonder why all this is happening to you, It is because you live in one of the most holy of places. This to me meant that it was not a place that events occurring there could be rationally explained. Instead of being called unexplainable, they called them holy. But to back up a little bit, because I know I broke off. But when I was grabbing onto the sheets and I couldn't wait my husband. Eventually I settled back down to the bed and I wasn't feeling that hole. I looked ahead of me, past the footboard of the bed. There was probably six feet after the footboard of the bed before the dresser. The dresser had a very large mirror on it. It was a hutch, and in front of that dresser, I saw a whirling gold whatever it was. It was like a spin spinning motion of something that was gold, and it was spinning and I was quite terrified, and I was trying to, you know, stay centered, so when I looked at it, all of a sudden had stopped spinning. And then I slunk out of bed, squeaked past it, went out the door, went in the kitchen to see if I could find anything else going on in the hols, and I went to the refrigerator and I got a glass of orange juice, and I asked myself, what the hell just happened there? And I'm still shaking, I'm still drinking my orange juice. I'm looking at the kitchen window to see if I can see anything. I can't, So then I'm there a wild and I know that there's nothing I can do to change anything. I just kind of man out and I walk back and there's a there's a small hallway or bedroom doors on the left, and then there's a small hallway in front of it, and then the wall to the hallway on the right, and it's probably maybe onlyay five six feet deep that all way, but on the wall of the hallway ahead of me as a cooka clock. And I walk up to the wall and I feel an incredible pressure on my left shoulder, shutting me down, and my legs are shaking because of the pressure on my shoulder and I'm grabbing both hands and I'm hanging on the wall, and I said, you bastard, you're not going to make me kneel. I won't kneel to you or anybody else. So I just stayed firm. I felt a release of the pressure. Eventually I walked in the bedroom and then spinning object, probably a portal was gone. In addition to which, at another time on the south wall again where we found the footprints, a big foot footprint was there, which was left footprint. Shortly thereafter, weirdly enough, there was an eye dropper on the ground. And if you'd seen this properly, your see was located, you wonder how in the hell did that get there? But there was a left footprint, and that's what it said, is left before they go into another dimension. And one other time I found another left foot print and another place on the property going toward where the altar had been. Okay, and then oh yeah, the altar was also when we moved in. I don't know how many tons that stone was. The MODOC said that was their altar. They used their altar for all sorts of things, births and deaths. And I go, well, Okay, then what are all sorts of things? And that's what he wouldn't tell me. He said that was their altar. And when we moved in, all the weight of that stone, the whole stone was gone, completely gone. And I was talking to a guy that became a medium. He was really quite excellent, and he told me the earth took it back into himself, into itself because it wasn't for me to use. Okay, So I don't know where I am with this, but I'm kind of losing my place. But let me see else where I am. Okay, So superficially okay. And and you know when we see these things, they also now have that invisibility cloak, the invisibility shield and all that other stuff. And when they were and our property, they had a plane that would fly overhead every day at three o'clock. Remember, and this mysticism kind of thing, and this Illuminati or whatever it is they they use, it's it's very symbolic. They use numbers or an everything. And so this was three o'clock, this private looking Cessnatti plane would fly overhead and I couldn't see it. I couldn't see any of it. But I'm very good with sound, and to me, sound has a beginning and an end. So if I hear a sound and I don't see a craft, maybe a tree's blocking her to whatever, I can tell where it's going. So I was confronted by this guy in town and he goes, have you been hearing planes but you can't see them? I mean, he just took this up from out of the blue, and I said yes. And so finally the plane that was flying over our house, I did see it one day, but then it disappeared. I mean, first should be the wing, you know, and then then maybe the tail, and then the whole fuselage would disappear. I mean, so something, something with the mastery was going on there. And of course today we do have planes that are invisible. So and then we have i mean even president tropic knowledge that so to discuss some of these things superficially, we have the Phoenix project Merged out of the Rainbow, and mon took and mk Ultra projects, and these involved making a ship invisible to radar, controlling a man's thoughts through magnetics, and bending time so that breach and time. When I was telling you about the crystal, so they're aware, they're aware of those things, and they probably had become more aware of them when through a project Gateway and the likes of those things and nk Ultra because there's a percentage of the people that have certain birth conditions that they anticipate would going to the military, and then they asked them to go into these projects to contact these beings, very much kind of like the RILL did when they helped the Nazis build the flying craft that they did. But anyway, through these projects, it was found that our minds were electoral magnetic and as such they could be influenced by an external electoral magnetic field, allowing people to be controlled remotely. In nineteen seven, Sage radar broadcasted one night on the same identical frequencies as William Reich used for his orgone studies. The military found that if they activated the radar on multiple people in a room, hitting them with one hundred megawatts or it may have been one hundred million wants that really weren't sure of a radar being while typing in a command, the computer would pulse their transmitter and as a consequence, the person would do whatever the computer dictated. To some extent, the pusepower used was up into the tarot wots. After having done this, they realized that they would could access a human mind by a computer. Part of their process was used was to use psychics who visualized the behavior, and a computer with the required power amplifying the psychics thoughts. The amplified thoughts affected the subject's behavior, which in turn overcame their normal defense system. Now I've forgot the name of that book. It's quite popular, is the Missing Floral One? Yeah? I think so when the hunters, the hunters they were these were seasoned people, and they went out there and they were found as if they were plucked out of their clothing. Their clothing just dropped like down around their knees. They walked out of their clothing. The muscles of their guns oftentimes were fun stuffed with dirt, and they went into areas that that was eminent that they were going to die, but they did so. And I think it's it's very interesting that. Okay, let's say they were disrobed, but they were also they were also taken to areas that were cold, either higher in elevation or left partially in mountain streams, almost as if to preserve a dead body. I mean, they were just left in a warmer area. They were taken to colder areas. I thought. I thought that was interesting. They were refrigerated, essentially. But anyway to go on with this of the transmitter, the transmitter would pick up that envisioned virtual reality, that thought reality. Then it would be picked up by sensors and it would go to a computer bank. When it would be stabilized, the computer would feed it to a radar transmitter and it would create the electromagnetic equivalent of a thought form. They could even transmit that thought form to another destination. Okay, now I'd like to mention break off again here and mentioned two other things. One is that in the temple I now go to, they create a person and the ability to create a thought form. I did not know that they created a thought form. I went in there with a bunch of other people to do a procedure. I picked up on the thought for him because he asked if anyone wanted to speak, and I started describing it with the presence that I felt there. Immediately, he sprang from his throne, ran to the front and told everyone that I ablely describe the aggrigory that was created. Hey, I could even tell you the location where it was in the room at times. So that was an active energy. That was an energy that was given life. Essentially what we can do with our brain. It's a directed energy weapon. And so also too their property out there. I photographed a reptilian. It was a draco reptilian. I can never ever get pictured a print out correctly. It was coming down from the sky, sweeping down from the sky. I had a long neck, and it had the multiple protrusions on the head, which are not horns. They're just scaly appendages that the scales just pile up and build up on top of one another, and one would think that they're horns. I had it analyzed. It's totally valid, and it's in a semi transparent state, and it's accompanied by an orb and the I feel, I feel that that is a rejection of consciousness. Let me try and explain that. It's a little I explained it in my books and I try and make it so just an average person can understand it. But when you're giving off light with your brain, let's say that's your aura, that's your electromagnetic field, depending on how powerful it is when you when you're giving off that thought I and you're creating something in your mind, you can actually give it a physical form. And there was a there was a man in Canada that came down with cancer and he wasn't given much time, and he had a report to the hospital. He told his friends that night he put on his video camera on his phone on and he caught hundreds of orbs floating around in his room. Those are the good intentions your thought has for those who are the good intentions of the energy from his friends that went to him to help him. He went into the hospital the next day as no race of answer done. So words do have power, and so do your thoughts. So they I have one of the things to say about that, I just forget what it was right now that so they're transmitter had the power to bring into our physical reality whatever the psychic thought about. The thought form would appear out of real time, which meant there was a working time corehole because we can bend time and space. And in another book of Wrin, I tell you how the mind can go beyond it itself and can gather information that it's needing that it can't get in any other way. So let me let me. Think about what I had it just a minute ago. I lost that. Okay. Essentially, light, which is a frequency, is generated by a thought via its synapses in our brain. It can materialize an object or a being, which means that it is possible for a physical object to manifest out of this light frequency. The light that is generated has radiation in it. And you wonder why non men made UFOs around nuclear power plants because they're always hemorrhaging underneath. Right on, And oh, now I remember what I was going to say. This young woman talk about generating and creating physical form. He was she was very young, and she would stare out of her home every day and would look at the church tower kind of a diagonal across the street from her, and she'd just look at this bell tower and she would imagine this wretched, creepy crawley thing crawling up the tower, until one day it did. And that is my premise. The worse the world gets, the more horrifying it becomes, people don't want an end to it. They want to resolve what this is. And so what they do in their sleep they create, They create these things. And you'll see not saying this is done all the time. This is one aspect of it, but you can this is probably a lot of what's going on the traumatized people in Puerto Rico, of all the things that are crawling around on the street and the things you see there because they you know, they don't have any swive either. And then they had another lady was telling me about the story. Her son was in the military and he's right right at Nellis. He was he last stationed at Nelly's Air Force Base, and he wanted to get into all this high clearance stuff. So he was involved in all that. So after he was done serving his term in the interim, he came over to live with his mom, which was in Las Vegas. And then he said that he couldn't say everything that he was involved in. He couldn't speak of it. And one day his mom and he were in the living room when he was telling her this. As a matter of fact, they were in the living room, they were looking out the glass door in their backyard, and a white orb was in their backyard and he ran terrified into the deeper reaches of the house, yelling, they're watching me, they're watching me. So it's not like it's foreign for the government not to experiment with consciousness because oftentimes when a person remote views and they're seen by others, they appear in the form of an ore. So likely he was being monitored by someone else's consciousness to see if he would talk about what he was involved in. They also had as far as technology goes with all this stuff too. Apparently George Knapp was in this video George Knapp's USO UAP files podcasts s two E five zero. Okay, So it was a remote operated vehicle off of the French coast of Normany that was illuminated two hundred yards in the distance. A night watchman saw the ORB going into the ocean. Now being identified as a USO, George said, I'll began. Peter Osborne analyzed the stills in the video. The orb's appearance vacillated from milky to jelly like and then into a solemn. Two more lights from above came down. Then all three lights could joined. The thoughts on this ORB ranged from plasma, which he said would have boiled the water, and the other was a gravity gravitational lensing, on which a dense gravity gravitational field is created around it, making all of the ambient light lens around it, like pressing a goldfish bowl into a basin of water, moving water out of its way. The gravitation of field bends light aso China, any Us, but especially China have built the world's most powerful hypergravity facility, simulating gravity nine hundred thousand times stronger than that of Earth's. From the University of Hong Kong, it was said China turns on hypergravity machine compressing time and space to mimic natural events. Recently, I saw a video now removed that essentially said condensed gravity creates a plasma which is a medium for intelligence and interdimensionals to enter, and it indicated that it was doing gravity gravitational lensing. This would allow for a consciousness to travel in it, or perhaps in AI artificial consciousness creating the all seeing eye in the sky. How many times have you heard of an or where they said it was acting intelligent? An intelligence actually, as I have written, can only live in an orb for a very finite period of time. Maybe they've improved there because it seems everything on the other side is mimicked right technology. According to Elon Musk, plasma is the conjuring of an actual conscious being because an electrical and electric field exit within plasma. And I've I'm going to end it here, but further explanation has gone into what I've already written. You want more detail, okay?
Speaker 2: For me, I did have some questions and then some other things that I noticed and you're talking about. You mentioned obsidian. Yeah, I was told by someone that I needed to get obsidian for where I do my recording at because it is supposed to be a protective element. Is there any truth to that? I?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I think that's that's really old school. I think you know, it's what blood stones for, is what am the forward, so you know all of that kind of thing. But the reality is you have to understand what it is and what it does, and you have to understand electricity, and you have to understand plasma personally. I have an obsidian dagger, okay. And I also have a black mirror that's made out of obsidian and it is radioactive. And I went with my black mirror because they won't let you photograph, and went into the Dack Vacon's museum with it, and I had somebody come up to me and said I was interested in this stuff. She said but I am never touching that. After listening to you, and I told her everything that I saw in that mirror, and they asked some pretty nasty things in there, and I saw women they had a chuldren and I actually saw her being her life exterminated. I mean it showed it right there in the mirror. I wouldn't. I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't do that old school stuff. I mean, Cristal's hold memory right now, there's some there's some weird I haven't really gotten into it a lot, but they're noticing in the UK they've done some tests on people and their blood is changing to a crystalline kind of a blood. And apparently a friend sent me some information there's a patent number on it that something had been in this fog, or they believe something had been in the fog and it's changing blood to this crystalline substance. So I wouldn't I really, I really would stay away from doing what your your friends suggested.
Speaker 2: I actually don't know the person. It was just a random person that sent an email suggesting.
Speaker 1: I do that, and I'm trying to help.
Speaker 2: I am very superstitious in general, so I don't do any sort of crystals or anything like that. That's just not anything that I've ever not so much that I've been not interested in it. It's just something that I don't mess around with. But mhm, you mentioned books. Have you written books?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've I've written it in there. I wrote one. It was at the beginning when I it was it was really shaky. I wrote my first book. It was kind of shaky in their errors in it because of I'm a self published and it's a lot of it's because of who I'm dealing with with the publisher. It's just we're practically having fights on the phone every day, and because I don't know they can't spell, I don't know what they're doing. So I had arguments with them, and I was going through so much bigfoot activity. We had this We had an urban that would come every night at nine o'clock and it was red and it would hang in at a certain elevation in the sky in front of the house. And every time I did that, my book would disappear off my computer and I was scrambling for the information again. I couldn't get the same information again, and I must have had to rewrite that thing. At like three different times, and we had and then I was in another time, was in the bedroom reading in the rocking chair, and my husband was in the living room watching TV. We heard this horrendous, horrendous, horrible noise and it sounded like somebody dropped a dozen balloonables down from the ceiling. And we were on a foundation, so it just resonated even more. And he said, did you hear that? And I said, how could I not? So I I grabbed. I said, that's it, that does it. So I just grabbed my testing material, I said, him going out, He said, no, you're not going. This is the first time in his life he ever covered me, you know, with a firearm. So he ran out of the house. And I started describing because I start feeling around, like you know, I have certain skills, so I could tell where this thing was and I described the shape and everything, and I'm going to find out it was exactly that manifested on the photo later and we had two orbs, pretty big ones, one on top of the other, and they moved out of our locking path off to the side, so that demonstrates the intelligence. And then we had, oh my god, we had something coming out of the window and it was it was very bigfoot looking and we had but it had had small eyes and very thin lips. And then it was coming out of the window that that the noise coming out of the room that the noise was made in, and it had one of its shoulders of the one down its neck and its head. And over time that picture transformed, it transformed to a bigfoot to a gray and doing talking to people and being in the youthful field and all that other stuff. That's what they're saying. It's part of the communication process that the shape shifting and your picture's changing is a communication. So are we seeing a bigfoot or is it something else that's presenting itself as a bigfoot? Or is this, in fact, if it isn't, at times a technology to see how they can manipulate our thinking, how they can manipulate religion and essentially the direction that people are going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder that myself. There's too many I'm friends with people that are very flesh and blood about bigfoot. But then there's also those aspects to where bigfoot is has the wu side to it, where it disappears, where it comes in and out, And yeah, personally I've never seen one, so I can't really I don't really have a definite opinion.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, well, like like I try to convey, I mean, okay, it was found originally after going to twelve different labs. The DNA material was meticulously harvested and cared for that they found out that on the maternal side the Bigfoot was and the fraternal side, uh, it was unknown what this was. That's why this person given the ability that this thing has as nephline. Okay. So it's okay. In the in the in the temples, when people ascend and go up through the ranks, there are certain ones that do and they believe that they are of royal blood, okay, and so they I had my DNA then, and there's a percentage of it like Bigfoot and like she thinks it's nefeline that my DNA that that that fraction of it is an unknown it's not associated with any land mass on her. So there's an interest by the military and the government and certain people. I had my DNA done. So what happened later on? You know, I thought I'd go back in. I thought, you know, I'd look at some different things and maybe know that I had the time for it, I'd see more of who was my relatives and so forth. Well before I started doing that, I found out that there was a class action lawsuit and they came in and only wanted certain people standard certain peoples. Mine was more and again a portion of my DNA cannot be identified, and I disappeared. I've done it many times. I can't do it on cue, but I had a spirit, and I've done some other things that are a little bit different, you know. So and then when our DNA was taken, there was a class action lawsuit, so that happy. So when I went back to look at my ancestry, they also erased a record of my ever being there. I mean I copied some of the documents that I had and put them in my file in my computer. So I was definitely there, and they definitely analyzed my DNA, but the record has gone. Why are they doing that? How many other people are they doing that too? What are they looking for in our DNA? Are they looking for DNA for that Soldier program? What are they doing.
Speaker 2: I've been very skeptical of the whole in me or whatever it's called.
Speaker 1: Where they That's who I went, Yeah, that's exactly.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know everything about it, but I know sending my blood in DNA off to whoever seems a little weird. Well, I've never done any of those genealogy things because to me, they caain I'm kind of a conspiracy guy over here, so I don't trust it.
Speaker 1: Well, they, you know, they're all. I found out only later that they're all Chinese companies right now, the Chinese, with one hundred percent accuracy. They've developed a boneb that can kill all Caucasians.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard that one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and I'm working on it. Make it very specific.
Speaker 2: I did want to ask, do you still live in the same area where all the big foot activity was happening.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. A woman. While we were getting older, so we needed to make life mar convenient. We were very very hard, very hard chopping wood, and I mean, I mean we worked really hard. And then and a woman told me, she said she net, I would like to see you move from here, because I have a feeling you're going to become part of this place if you don't. And and when I told you that porthole opened up and in the bedroom there was another deal. What I would go out the south side of the house, and I was gotta terrified because I told you that the Modoc war was there. But I took out I have a pair of bolic dish, so I went out there on the side of the house. And this was shortly after We've got the little footprint on the side of the house for the little people, and I raised it. I raised it in the air and I could hear a lot of human screams that were tormented and and then I brought the parabolic down and it aimed it straight front of me, and I aimed it down, didn't hear anything just when I aimed it up it. It was terrifying. It was a terrifying place. And I had a I had an obulous three and it's gone now because the contact strip they the climate kind of chewed that up. But it was like one hundred percent accurate. And it even told me about a particular pastor that was murdered out there. And I discussed this with a friend of mine. I had never heard of as man, and he said, yeah, he was. He was killed by the Indians, and so they described his death as being on that property. But the opulace was. And then when I when I left there, at this one spot where the reptilian appeared. This all happened in the same part of the property. I buried a blessed rosary there when I left it that I don't know it was just and then my opulus would describe this this thing that appeared as a draco, and at one time it gave its name, but my husband was just talking so much because he was just so nervous and scared that I didn't get it. And it was must have been at least ten characters long, at the very least a very long name of this thing. But every time I would pass it with my opulous, my obelist would say silence burning and it would shut itself off. So I don't know the Indians remade it their people there if it was something more than that.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. It's always hard to know when it comes to stuff like that. What's really going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: There was a couple other things I was thinking about earlier, but I be honest, I've kind of I didn't write it down. Now I forgot what it was, but you'd mentioned you'd mentioned a whole lot of different activity. But when it comes to the Bigfoot stuff. You'd mentioned how you thought that they were like engineered. Basically, my only thing was it, Yeah, my only thing with that would be is like there's been reports from like Native Americans seeing something like that years before. So that's just all I was going to say is like I don't necessarily know if that would be the case. I'm not saying it's not a possibility, but I just know there's been a lot of reports of them everywhere.
Speaker 1: I think they're both. I mean, I think because what they're finding is that there's the copycat, there's a UFO, the interdimensional. It probably comes through radon and other substances like that, because you're going to find that where there's a lot of earthquakes that the earth grinds and it releases rate on and that's where your your UFO sightings happening, like in Missouri and all that stuff. I mean, now there's another pool of radioactive slop that they have outside of Saint Louis, and they have a lot of things going on there and the government I'm seeing so many lies now, so many whists. The government actually released a rap the Act of Substance from Saint Louis to see how it affected the people there, and then you're having a breakout of all these cryptids and these orbs and all this other stuff as a result.
Speaker 2: So all the drone sightings.
Speaker 1: Oh well, yeah, I think I think that's something else. I always did think that those were ours, But.
Speaker 2: No, I think there ares. But I think there's up to no good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do too. I think that's because I since I had that experience with that camera. I think in a long time ago, even in that time period, they had satellite that was able to see in underground read license plates, in underground parking structures. So what I'm thinking is that they're looking at their equipment, and you know, Trump's residence is right around there. I'm thinking that it's just another form of their voyeurism with cameras, and they can look in people's homes and they don't know. They don't want to tell you that, they don't want to tell you they're looking at I mean, I mean, they can get pretty pretty damn kinky with this stuff. But I think I think the Bigfoot is a there's a like Ben Rich said, we can take et home. We can do everything each can do because we we have these minds, these special minds, these trained and conditioned minds through gateway and other things that can attain technology. And then and like they've thrill dead and bring it back, so we can we we surpassed the barriers that are there with our mind, the barriers because these folks are trained. I mean I'm not. I'm not really trained, and I can do a whole bunch of and it's a I've been tested. You know, it's accurate. So I think there's there's the real thing and there's there's us trying to complicate that. If ben Rich said that, and we can do all these things, you're having these things go side by just like you know, it was a gravitational thing, gives it all these peculiar appearances, and it creates its own plasma, so then the plasma enters it, so then that would allow it to take on an intelligence or even if they've mastered it, put in an AI intelligence, and it just surveils everywhere that it goes. You know, so what you know, what does that eye in the sky mean? I don't know, you know that eye on the pyramid and it frightens me, especially where I live. I mean, it's I I see it everywhere. I mean, we go to we do go to Christmas displays in the middle of the Christmas displays and novelists. The uh, the luxelre in Las Vegas is now black. It's just And then I go into stores and they have pillows with all seeing eye and they face you as you walk in the store. I mean, it's just it's bizarre. It's just it's a very bizarre place here, you know. So, but I do think the two from running side by side, I think there's the the phenomena. We can't explain now whether that's that's surviving ancient technology that they had that we think is is alien because we're not used to seeing it, we're seeing it more so we think it's alien. And or is it that now that they whoever's doing this, understands that antient technology and is replicating it and we know that that's ours. Maybe they're replicating it because they want to control it. I'm really not sure.
Speaker 2: We've been going on for close to two hours, so I figure we can probably get close to wrapping this up. But before we do, is there anything else you'd like to talk about?
Speaker 1: No, I'm good, Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, It's been a lot to think about. I definitely appreciate you come on here and talking with me.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks for inviting me again.
Speaker 2: That's not a problem. If you ever have anything else you'd like to discuss, just reach out to me and we can get something set up.
Speaker 1: I'd love to talk to you again, Okay, would love it. Brandon, you have a very good evening you too.
Speaker 2: I would like to be a guest on tenfoil Tels. Remember to send an email to Tenfoil Tells Podcast to gmail dot com, or you can also go to tenfoiltales dot com and go to the contact section. Just make sure to reach out and get a hold of me and we will get something schedule for a future episode. You can also find tenfoil Tales on Facebook and Instagram. Just look for tenfoil Tells podcast and reach out to me that way too. Remember to share the show around. Word of mouth is the best way to help the show grow, and just remember truth comes at cost. Are you willing to pay the price.